[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 135416360664.png - (8.63KB , 567x313 , iltcr.png )
475343 No. 475343 ID: 34cbef

another attempt at my continual study of how freaky I can make a quest.
Expand all images
>>
No. 475344 ID: 34cbef
File 135416367861.png - (10.38KB , 547x313 , 1.png )
475344

the guy standing in the room is you. There are drawings all over this room. All of them red, like yourself. The door in the south of the room is locked and requires a key. What do you do?
>>
No. 475345 ID: befc95

Ask the red man if he has one.
>>
No. 475348 ID: 1b0758

BUT THE DOOR ITSELF IS ALSO A DRAWING

WHY DON'T YOU JUST ERASE IT AND WALK THROUGH???
>>
No. 475357 ID: 34cbef
File 135416470389.png - (10.38KB , 547x313 , 1.png )
475357

you head over and talk to the scribbling of a man. He does not say anything, because he is a drawing. You then ask yourself if you have a key, you reply to yourself that No, you do not have any such key.

You ponder for a few minutes then hear a cat meowing from somewhere outside the room.

What do you do next?
>>
No. 475359 ID: 70c0f2

The easiest route of escape from these drawings is obvious.

Erase yourself.
>>
No. 475367 ID: befc95

Draw a key. Rub hand sensually across catface.
>>
No. 475369 ID: 34cbef
File 135416558199.png - (10.73KB , 547x313 , 1.png )
475369

you quickly run over to the tree to draw a key tied to it... cus... well it looked like a cool place to put a key. Then you rub on the catface thinking of all the naughty things you would do to such a friendly feline. Wait a second, upon further inspection there seemed to be a secret tiny drawer that was where the cat mouth is. You pull the tiny drawer forward and find a small key!

Anything else before you make your daring escape out of this strange room?
>>
No. 475373 ID: 34cbef
File 135416698638.png - (9.91KB , 547x313 , 2.png )
475373

you decide to move on to the next room, using the key on the door. It seems that this key only works for this door so you leave the key behind. You enter into a hallway with more drawings on the walls. They look to be drawings of Doors, though done badly. There is an actual door on the south end of the hallway, but do you wish to enter it?
>>
No. 475375 ID: 9b0660

Check if there's a real door behind of the fake ones.
If there is then see what's inside
If there is none then go through the south end door of the hallway.
>>
No. 475380 ID: 34cbef
File 135417125278.png - (9.75KB , 547x313 , 2a.png )
475380

You look around and it turns out there is a real door behind one of these drawings. you plan on venturing forth.
>>
No. 475381 ID: 34cbef
File 135417134351.png - (10.62KB , 547x313 , 2b.png )
475381

Inside is yet another strange room covered with red scribbles. On he north wall there seems to be another scribble man, next to him it looks like a latter that reaches up to a box. On the west wall you think it's some sort of horned chest or something.

What do you do next?
>>
No. 475387 ID: 8270f1

try to climb the ladder. Tell the man that you're on to him.
>>
No. 475518 ID: 34cbef
File 135423247721.png - (10.56KB , 547x313 , 2b.png )
475518

Upon further inspection of the scribbled latter, it's just a scribbled latter- not a real one. But it leads to a grate in the wall. Not sure at this point how to get up there though. You make a quick comment to the scribbleman saying how you see through his clever ruse. As you turn away you hear a halted laughter from somewhere outside the room.

What do you do next?
>>
No. 475519 ID: 0d7fa3

Check mouth of standing man?
>>
No. 475523 ID: 34cbef
File 135423485413.png - (2.71KB , 151x182 , closeup.png )
475523

OH, it seems that the scribble man thinks something is funny now... you are not sure how the red was removed while you weren't looking. You start pondering where all this noise is coming from that's always outside of the room, You think someone is playing a prank on you. That leaves only one place to check, and that's the south room!
>>
No. 475524 ID: 34cbef
File 135423495839.png - (7.03KB , 547x313 , 3.png )
475524

You hurry to the south room to confront the prankster and find... an empty room, but on the eastern wall is a red button and some more scribbles around it.

You ponder what is going on and think upon pressing the button. Do you? Maybe do other things, because it seems there is no way out of this crazy building.
>>
No. 475529 ID: f2c20c

Push it with your FACE
>>
No. 475551 ID: c891a7

>>475524
PRESS THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT THAT BUTTON!!!
>>
No. 475561 ID: 8270f1

Check the door on the otherside of the the hallways first.
>>
No. 475644 ID: d57a11

Realize that THEY are in the walls. THEY are watching. The noises were not outside the rooms, but between them. Tap the walls to check how hollow they are.
>>
No. 475721 ID: 68bbc5

Headbutt the button as hard as you can.
>>
No. 475759 ID: 34cbef
File 135432018333.png - (1.83KB , 134x155 , closeup.png )
475759

>>475561
a quick check back into the hallway shows that only one of the red scribble doors were really a door. And you had already checked that room.

>>475644
You tap on the wall to see how hollow it is, it sounds like solid concrete. You punch the wall to see if it really is concrete... ow, yes it is. This confuses you more.

>>475529
>>475551
>>475721
It-is-time- 2 press...That...BUTTON!!!
You rush towards the button with all your fantastic speed and deliver a crushing headbutt to the red cylinder. It hurts immensely as your head makes contact with the solid object as you push it.

In response there is a beeping noise, then the sound of an orchestra of laughter from just beyond the door where you came in from. It is slightly demeaning to listen to, but good thing it only lasted for a minute then it's dead silent again.

What do you do next?
>>
No. 475815 ID: 34cbef

bump
>>
No. 475880 ID: d828d1

>>475759
Check both men in 1st and nth room for smiles/mouth etc.
>>
No. 477457 ID: 34cbef
File 135505286359.png - (9.50KB , 547x313 , 2.png )
477457

You go to see if anything changed with the scribble men, you walk out into the corridor and the first difference is obvious. There are now doors where the scribbled doors were, and they all seem to be locked- even the one that you went into before. You move on into the room you started out in.
>>
No. 477458 ID: 34cbef
File 135505297234.png - (9.72KB , 547x313 , 1.png )
477458

This seems strange to you. The scribble man on the wall is gone, along with the cat face. But that is not the most interesting thing in the room, it seems the doodle on the floor is now replaced with a large gap and the tree that was on the wall... well it's now real, along with the key you drew on it. What do you do next?
>>
No. 477460 ID: 886a4d

Draw a ladder on the ground, then a sword on the wall then go press the red button again.
>>
No. 477477 ID: 6779b6

>>477460
What he said
>>
No. 477566 ID: dc7d9e

In the name of immaturity, draw a butt pooping over the red scribbly man. Ahh, Grade 4 humour... Besides, if it works that'll wipe the smug grin off his face.
>>
No. 477569 ID: 68bbc5

>>477460
Swords are overrated.

Draw yourself a Shaolin Monk Crescent Moon Spade.
>>
No. 477574 ID: 886a4d

We might be crawling through vents. I can see us bringing a sword along. But not a damn polearm.
>>
No. 477897 ID: 34cbef
File 135527101467.png - (10.64KB , 547x313 , 1.png )
477897

You draw a sword on the wall and a latter on the ground. Then you hurry out of the room.
>>
No. 477899 ID: 34cbef
File 135527107585.png - (10.10KB , 547x313 , 2.png )
477899

You suddenly stop as you see a strange red ugly humanoid in standing in the hall looking into an open door. It doesn't look like he noticed you. What do you do?
>>
No. 477930 ID: d209ac
File 135527562934.jpg - (61.44KB , 600x480 , falcon_punch_by_lobostylez.jpg )
477930

FALCON PUNCH!
>>
No. 477939 ID: 68bbc5
File 135527678225.jpg - (38.40KB , 233x214 , german_suplex.jpg )
477939

>>477899
>>
No. 477948 ID: ec6d4c

...how about we wait and see what the figure does, before we senselessly attack it?
>>
No. 477950 ID: befc95

run back for your BRAND NEW SWORD.
>>
No. 477962 ID: d4ad1a

>>477950
Not 'til you hit the button.
>>
No. 478126 ID: b53faa

Assess wether the squiggly red man will pose a threat to your well being.
If not, give him a hug.
If so, prepare to run. My advice is to try and hang down from the hole in the tree room and hope he doesn't see you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason