[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 134230970887.png - (195.87KB , 600x570 , 1.png )
432514 No. 432514 ID: b0d1a8

Its dark, also warm and snug, so comfortable and sleepy~

I have no idea what I'm doing so bear with me. Also thank N for the title.
Expand all images
>>
No. 432515 ID: cf49fc

WAKE THE FUCK UP, IT'S ADVENTURE TIME.
>>
No. 432516 ID: a370aa

sleep for few more hours
>>
No. 432517 ID: 132b99

stretch and greet the day.
>>
No. 432518 ID: b0d1a8
File 134231034101.png - (144.55KB , 640x443 , 2.png )
432518

The flaps are already opening, It's still giving food at least. What should I do again?
>>
No. 432519 ID: 132b99

get up and explore. sleeping all day is fine but you need adventure!
>>
No. 432522 ID: 552b17

ADVENTURE TIME WITH VINETITS AND SNAKES
>>
No. 432527 ID: b26bd8

find kobolds. make them sing the songs of their people for your amusement. then dance to the music.
>>
No. 432528 ID: b33427

Stretch, move your limbs to check that they're working right, take stock of your senses, feel around your body for any other tubes stuck on or in you and remove them, then step out of the pod.

Look around for other pods, or anything else for that matter. What to you remember? Did you grow in that pod?
>>
No. 432530 ID: a06b41

>>432528
Seconding. Getting a good idea of what's going on/available is key to not fucking up.
>>
No. 432538 ID: d8f016

Sup, Vinetits.

Seems you were giving some kind of phallic vine thing a simultaneous vinetitjob and vineblowjob in your sleep. Maybe you wanna pull it off you.

That or start putting some effort into it.
>>
No. 432543 ID: b33427

>>432538
Suck extra hard on that food tube vine to get as much as you can out before pulling it loose. There's no telling when you'll get a meal next.
>>
No. 432544 ID: b0d1a8
File 134231297313.png - (204.84KB , 778x638 , 3.png )
432544

I lay in the pod for a-little while longer until it starts to push at my insides to get out.

I get up and walk away from it pulling out the vines, though they come out on their own and go back into the pod thing. I feel well, and stretch a bit, I don't see any other pods nearby. Just food and fun things to play with. I fell asleep somewhere and I guess the vines dragged me into the pod. I guess I could do something but there is so much to do I donno where to start.
>>
No. 432549 ID: 306af1

dig under the pod.
>>
No. 432550 ID: d8f016

So you're cool with getting vinolated in your sleep, then?

Really, if that's the kind of casual everyday thing you sleep through, I'm not sure what to suggest for wild and crazy inhibition-less fun.
>>
No. 432557 ID: b33427

Take some food and eat it, to check that your jaw and throat still work right, and that you can still eat regular food after your stint in the pod. What is it that's nearby that you consider "fun things to play with," anyway?

Were you green before your long nap in the pod? Any other changes to your body from being in there? Can you tell if something was implanted in you? 'Cause tentacle vine plant creatures generally don't drag random sleepers into their clutches unless to eat, transform, implant, or impregnate them.
>>
No. 432564 ID: f5832c

Considering the facts that she was inside the pod being fed, was forced out by the tentacles moving, and the whole being green thing, it may be best to check whether she is in fackt a animal, and not a sort of mobile seed pod the vine plant grows.

Scratch you're arm.
>>
No. 432580 ID: cf49fc

Wait a minute... I remember you... Weren't you in that picture of what would happen if an Astranian crashed on a world with Rape Plants?

Ah well. Might as well wander around. Leave the rape tree behind.
>>
No. 432585 ID: b0d1a8
File 134231619789.png - (148.50KB , 584x542 , 4.png )
432585

I start digging under the pod I guess. There's allot of root things and ground. I don't think there is anything inside -hrk- me, well, was I guess. I've woken up in a pod thing plenty of times before, sometimes its up high and sometimes when I was hurt its inside a liquid thing. I haven't really thought about this before hrm...

Oh I heard a loud noise somewhere over there like when water falls from the sky and then a bright light but its not raining now.
>>
No. 432588 ID: d8f016

Welp, that's interesting. You've got a vinological safety net for when you get too hurt or hungry.

Investigate the noise, cautiously.
>>
No. 432589 ID: cf49fc

>>432585
Watch the skies! Seriously, something dangerous might fall out of it.
>>
No. 432608 ID: b85f8c

Get to the noise and away from the rude vines. Jeez.
>>
No. 432616 ID: b33427

Cautiously move towards the loud noise. You ever heard a noise like that before, when it isn't raining.

Are there other creatures here? Creatures that'll attack you? That how you got hurt before, or was it from accidents? Do you wake up in a pod every time you go to sleep, or is it just occasionally?
>>
No. 432621 ID: fa9f7e

>>432608
The vines' purposes seem to be intravenous feeding and waste elimination. I'd hazard that like the O2-CO2 thing, her waste products are its food and vice versa. Probably not all that mysterious, but I like to speculate

tl;dr not really rude

What do you know, Vintetits? Name? Your own, country/planet's, pod plant's?

And yeah, investigate sounds good
>>
No. 432626 ID: 306af1

go.
>>
No. 432680 ID: a06b41

Tell us everything you know about yourself that you don't consider rude to share. Also, investigation sounds good.
>>
No. 432718 ID: b0d1a8
File 134233252249.png - (163.07KB , 591x489 , 5.png )
432718

>>432616
>>432621
>>432680
>Questions

Uhhh, uhhh I donno, I haven't really needed to think about this uhh... I haven't seen anything different I guess, well I have seen more other like me but only sometimes. I usually get hurt when I fall or hit something hard or rough and it hurts allot, sometimes when there's too many vine things that want to play. Sometimes I wake up on the ground but I like sleeping in a pod, it's snug and warm and I don't get hungry. I don't really know what other question mean so I donno what else to say.

I have heard the noise before i think when it not raining, there was a big boom and then lots of fire it hurt to touch and was very hot, but it went away quick. Actually it looked exactly like that. I have never seen those things before though, they look smaller then me by a little and are a weird color, there's things around them that I have also never seen before. They have four points on their head and have many things that look like vines behind them. One of them is hitting the other with a wavey thing and the other one is under the fire.

What should I do now?
>>
No. 432723 ID: d8f016

Vinetits, get out there and welcomes these fine Tozol to the planet of casual plant-rape.

Don't worry about the hitting or the being on fire, or the crashing violently from the sky. They're Tozol, and the can handle that shit just fine.
>>
No. 432724 ID: 4a328b

What's that yellow orb next to you?
>>
No. 432725 ID: d862bb

Oh, just a tozol with its crotch on fire. Go help it put itself out.
>>
No. 432726 ID: 0006f5

oh shit are those tozols ? those are tozols. hiding isnt going to do any good is it ?

do this http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m15xmyjfa31qdc388o1_500.gif
>>
No. 432729 ID: 886a4d

Do you have or know of anything that will put out fires quickly? I think the fire is hurting that one and the other is trying to put it out.
>>
No. 432738 ID: b33427

Too late to hide now; The one on top's spotted you. You should help them put out that fire. Water would do it, or any liquid that doesn't burn. There any large, liquid filled fruit nearby you could spread on the burning one? Failing that, a leafy branch could be used to beat out or smother the fire, if there's a suitable one at hand.
>>
No. 432743 ID: b87952
File 134233673003.gif - (900.04KB , 490x370 , tumblr_m15xmyjfa31qdc388o1_500.gif )
432743

>>432726
Yes, do this.
>>
No. 432750 ID: 0c2247

>>432718
Call out a greeting, then approach with both hands held up at your sides with an open palm facing out. Have them in line with your shoulders.

This is a fairly universal sign of a few things. The first is that you are not holding any weapon. The second is that you are not only intelligent enough to understand the concept of weapons, but to understand that holding a weapon means something to those around you. The third is that you wish to convey peaceful intent.
Vocalizing a greeting, even if they can't understand it, is alerting them of your presence of your own volition, which shows you weren't planning on trying to ambush them.

Once the not-burning one acknowledges your presence and shows a non-hostile reaction, walk over and help pat the fire out.
>>
No. 432751 ID: b0d1a8
File 134233757077.png - (111.80KB , 580x514 , 6.png )
432751

>>432724
Oh yay! This is a very delicious thing it tastes really good and makes your everything feel really warm and light. Its all squishy and chewy and the inside is filled with a gooey thing that I can drink.
>>
No. 432753 ID: 4a328b

>>432751
Eat it.
>>
No. 432766 ID: 4a20fa

>>432751
Might want to take a step to your left if you had plans other than hanging around for a while.
>>
No. 432771 ID: b33427

Eat a third of it, then keep the rest to offer to the strange grey ones once they put out that fire. They'd be appreciative of some nice food after dealing with that. Actually, they may need some healing after that. Where's the nearest liquid pod?
>>
No. 432776 ID: 132b99

if it's an all or nothing deal then offer it to the other things. they seem hurt so they could use extra nutrients and they aren't from a round here so the plants may not help them.

also yeah start moving again so you can keep moving.
>>
No. 432778 ID: 0c2247

>>432751
Call out a welcome. Offer to help them. Then take a bite of the fruit.
>>
No. 432795 ID: 306af1

eat.
>>
No. 432798 ID: 6e44d2

There's a silhouette behind you. Step to the side.
>>
No. 432851 ID: 9718f3

There's a vine to the right of you, and what looks like it might be a male of your species behind you. Do whatever you want.
>>
No. 432859 ID: cf49fc

>>432751
Turn around and offer your guest a fruit. It's only polite.
>>
No. 433079 ID: b0d1a8
File 134239349740.png - (91.11KB , 570x444 , 7.png )
433079

It's so good I can't help myself but eat all of it , everything is getting all swirly and I feel all warm and everything feels great. Oh there is also a vine thing too I can get this to lift me higher or maybe do something else.
>>
No. 433081 ID: b0d1a8
File 134239361222.png - (74.69KB , 657x451 , 8.png )
433081

I feel like I'm flying whee, everything is all weird and nice and warm. What's that?
>>
No. 433084 ID: b0d1a8
File 134239378914.png - (88.84KB , 544x409 , 9.png )
433084

Ugh, what happened? oh look I'm up high in a tree. What do now?
>>
No. 433085 ID: 886a4d

Take a look around, see if the Tozol are still around and ask the tree vine to let you go.
>>
No. 433086 ID: a06b41

Look around and take stock of surroundings of course.
>>
No. 433088 ID: cf49fc

>>433084
It appears you got high on Tree Juice when a Pointy Head tried to jump you. Then the Vines yanked you into a tree. If you look down you'll most likely see it. Say hello, it's awfully rude not to greet visitors.
>>
No. 433097 ID: 0006f5

ok. remember lsd fruit. if other folk we run into have similar physiology it might prove useful

politely ask the vines to gently lower and release you
>>
No. 433118 ID: d17d40

Take stock of your surroundings, including checking on the grey things. Is the one still on fire? If so, you might be able to help the other beat out the flames. Listen to them, do any of the noises they're making seem like words you understand?
>>
No. 433125 ID: b33427

This the way you usually feel after the effects of eating orb fruit wear off?

Untangle yourself from the vine, pausing to rub it against your groin for a moment, then climb over to get a better look at where the gray ones are.
>>
No. 433160 ID: 2bd7b1

free yourself.
>>
No. 433429 ID: b0d1a8
File 134242722605.png - (126.96KB , 593x431 , 10.png )
433429

I didn't really have to struggle much to get out, just kinda move away from them and they kinda slip off. Wow I'm really high up. I can see everything like that one place I was looking at. Its really weird looking without the trees and stuff. I can see four grey things standing around and some piles of ground and a big hole. I also see some other stuff I donno what is. This is sure new and weird.
>>
No. 433433 ID: 132b99

there was another near you, was that ensnared by the vines?
>>
No. 433434 ID: c8693f

Haha wow, you must be incredibly primitive!

Approach, but do your best to not look like a wild animal. Get them to follow you, and lure them deep into the jungle where they will be lost. Return here and loot their camp.
>>
No. 433436 ID: 132b99

>>433434
loot what? i don't think she even knows what would be good loot.
>>
No. 433437 ID: c8693f

>>433436

Whatever is shiniest, I guess.
>>
No. 433438 ID: 272f27

okay then, go say hello.
>>
No. 433443 ID: b33427

Stay up here and watch what they're doing for a bit, then get down... How are you going to get down, anyway? Climb or slide down a vine?

You think the vines might mistake these gray ones for your kind and stick them in the pods? That could be bad for them or the pods, since they might not be compatible. Once you're down, check the pods near their clearing to see if there are any gray ones trapped in them.
>>
No. 433456 ID: b2112e

>>433434
If she's so primitive, tozol gear isn't going to be much use to her.
>>
No. 433464 ID: d17d40

Looks like they're establishing territory. You might as well go and say hello. You might get a fun story to tell the others like you!
>>
No. 433466 ID: cf49fc

>>433429
Yes, say hello to these mysterious aliens. They seem nice.
>>
No. 433512 ID: 0c2247

>>433429
Bring them food. That's always a gesture of good will.
>>
No. 433591 ID: b0d1a8
File 134248213027.png - (132.27KB , 616x448 , 11.png )
433591

I don't see them doing anything just standing around and one of them went into the hole thing and and- *Thud*
>>
No. 433593 ID: b0d1a8
File 134248221408.png - (394.78KB , 488x1200 , 12.png )
433593

I fell but I think I'm fine, the other thing made a big hole in the ground.
>>
No. 433597 ID: d8f016

Check on the other thing! Look down the hole it made!
>>
No. 433598 ID: 132b99

the vines didn't protect it, see if it's okay.
>>
No. 433605 ID: 0478c0

did I understand that right? they fired the other one with a cannon to you?!
Or what would that "hole-thing" be?^^
Ask him whether he is ok... you can talk, right?
well, probably he won't understand as he speaks another language, but maybe he will recognise the melody...
>>
No. 433608 ID: cf49fc

>>433593
Are they falling out of the sky?! You'd better go make sure they're not hurt. Mosey on down and go see if they're alright.
>>
No. 433641 ID: b33427

Couldn't tell quite what happened there. Did it fall from a higher branch, hit the branch you were on, knocking you loose, then couldn't hold on? Or did it deliberately knock you off on the way down?

They must weigh a lot to make a big hole from falling just that far. Must be pretty sturdy too, to not just go splat all over the place.

Go look in the hole to see if the gray one needs help, or if it's beyond help now. Pull it out if it's buried face-first.
>>
No. 433646 ID: 531520

Help it, as this may cause them to trust you.
>>
No. 433650 ID: b26bd8

>>433646
seconding.
>>
No. 433695 ID: 2972f8

inspect hole.
>>
No. 434315 ID: b0d1a8
File 134265208021.png - (118.86KB , 718x481 , 13.png )
434315

I go over to help the thingy but it gets up really quick and before I can do anything its already on top of me. It's really strong and I cant move my arms at all. I think it looked at me really excited but then it looks confused I think, maybe unhappy. It makes some sort of noise with its mouth and stares at me.
>>
No. 434316 ID: 886a4d

I believe it thought you were another tozol at first. You are very similiar in build and facial feature. The only difference really is the ears.

Anyway tell him you don't understand him...

Unless...wait you do have a language right? If not try and mimic his sounds.
>>
No. 434317 ID: a06b41

Blink confusedly, look apologetic and try to convey you're not sure what that sound means, since sounds usually mean something when from someone.
>>
No. 434319 ID: 4a328b

Lick it, see if it's edible.
>>
No. 434321 ID: b33427

Give it a look of confusion, mixed with fear. Haltingly try to mimic the sounds it made while giving it a pleading look, then whimper like it's causing you pain. If things look like they're going to get worse, can you cry out or call the vines to help you?

Can you tell if its male or not? That may explain why it was really excited to see you at first, if it is male.
>>
No. 434336 ID: 0c2247

>>434315
Smile and say hello. Then lick its nose.
>>
No. 434390 ID: b0d1a8
File 134266702133.png - (191.41KB , 823x549 , 14.png )
434390

I try to make the same sounds as it did but I don't think I did it really well. It kinda looks at me then around where we are and then sighs and lifts me over it's shoulder and carries me. It also picks up some weird looking stuff behind a bush with it's other hand. I think it's walking towards that clear area with the other thingys and stuffs. This is all really confusing.
>>
No. 434391 ID: 4a328b

Grab one of those tail wire things. Investigate!
>>
No. 434393 ID: 6a1ec2

I know, right? You're being carried and it's not by vines. Weird!

Oh wait, look at those tails they're kind of like vines. Maybe these are vine people!
>>
No. 434395 ID: b85f8c

>>434390
Investigate its tails and its pockets.
>>
No. 434399 ID: a370aa

>>434390
bite the tails
>>
No. 434412 ID: a06b41

What stuff did it pick up?
>>
No. 434413 ID: bf54a8

no bite the tails, they are stuck to it's butt.
>>
No. 434414 ID: b33427

>>434399
Naw, don't bite the vine-tails; That'd be rude. Do reach out and grasp one and slowly, gently, lick it, to find out what it tastes like.

That position can't be comfortable, resting on your chest like that. Reach down and press against that thing around its waist to take some weight off your torso.
>>
No. 434522 ID: 4a20fa

Keep an eye out for any fruit to grab as you go past. I bet they'd love fruit.
>>
No. 434650 ID: cf49fc

>>434390
Pockets! Maybe they have something edible in them.
>>
No. 434651 ID: d17d40

Investigate this creature while you've got the chance. Those vine tail things seem interestng. Just be careful not to hurt it.
>>
No. 434971 ID: b0d1a8
File 134282934102.png - (120.00KB , 566x400 , 15.png )
434971

I try to grab it's tails but it keeps moving away from my hand when I try to grab it. I do look in the thingy around its waist and inside it is this thingy, what do.
>>
No. 434972 ID: a370aa

>>434971
chew on it
>>
No. 434975 ID: c7f8fb

...well, it doesn't look like tech, so there are no buttons to push. It might be a Tozol ration bar. They're like a flaming warning triangle though. Tozol equivalent C4 maybe?

>>434972
Yes. The obvious solution is to eat the heavy metal based food and/or stable explosives.
>>
No. 434977 ID: 552b17

>>434972
I'll second this motion and add that you should mess with its ears.
>>
No. 434978 ID: cf49fc

>>434971
Nibble on its' ears. Everything likes having their ears nibbled. If you can't reach its' ears, nibble on the Bar Of Something.
>>
No. 434983 ID: 405394

>>434971

Nibble on the Bar of Untold Secrets.

Also, fondle the FUCK out of the Whatever's ears.
>>
No. 434988 ID: 4bdd79
File 134283294793.png - (293.28KB , 320x276 , 2iazjuv.png )
434988

>>434971
>>
No. 434990 ID: b85f8c

>>434971
If it's tozol tech it will be impossible to damage with your teeth. If it's a nutrition bar it will probably just taste bad.

Give it a lick.
>>
No. 434997 ID: 4a328b

Try and eat it, try and open it, see what it is/does
>>
No. 435017 ID: 507f4b

Investigate the object carefully. Turn it over in your hands to see all sides. Do any of those markings look familiar? Sniff it, but don't try to eat it, even if it smells like food. If it's not food, eating it may hurt you. If it is food, it belongs to your new friend. Don't steal food from your new friend!
Examine your new friend's body as much as you can. What does he(?) smell like? Flesh, metals, something new? Does he have the same muscles in the same places as you do? Find out by feeling carefully.
Also, how do you communicate with the others of your kind? Maybe you can do the same with your odd new friend.
>>
No. 435018 ID: 61e7f9

Put that back. It's a bar full of fire and pain. Very very very bad, would probably kill you.
>>
No. 435020 ID: eaaf98

Put the magazine back, grope fine arse
>>
No. 435021 ID: b33427

>>435017
This sounds like a good plan. Not stealing things owned by a creature that survived a fall from the forest canopy with nary a scratch, and picked you up like you weighed nothing sounds like a very good plan. Not eating them sounds even better.

Feeling up the gray creature's back sounds like a decently safe thing to do. What does its fur and skin feel like?
>>
No. 435044 ID: 2972f8

press all the buttons.
>>
No. 435048 ID: 0a574f

Put the thing back, and grasp the creature's buttocks instead.
>>
No. 435050 ID: b85f8c

Ass-grabbing seems rude. Don't be rude.
>>
No. 435105 ID: da4bc3

Being pinned on the ground and being lifted like an old rug is the nicest of things after all.

Go ahead, grab dat ass in sign of appreciation.
>>
No. 435211 ID: b26bd8

indeed, you must explore the musculature of your captor, and put the thing back where you found it.
>>
No. 435248 ID: b0d1a8
File 134298581459.png - (100.34KB , 647x423 , 16.png )
435248

I chew on the thingy but it tastes weird and I don't like it, I put it back where I got it from. Its really hard to reach down there to grab so I do the other thing and nibble on its ear thing. I hear something making sounds like this thing did earlier , I look and it is another one of whatever this is but it looks a little different. This thing makes sounds back at the other thing and the other thing stares at me.
>>
No. 435251 ID: bf54a8

make noises too, everyone is doing it.
>>
No. 435258 ID: 4a20fa

>>435248
Continue to nuzzle it affectionately.
>>
No. 435260 ID: fa9f7e

>>435248
Do you have a language or any other form of communication? You're quite clearly "talking" to us. Vocalize your thoughts?
>>
No. 435273 ID: 4a328b

>>435260
Yeah, you don't really seem to make noises to talk, do you?

Do you see the one that was on fire?
Also, are there any vines around?
>>
No. 435276 ID: a06b41

Its obvious they're communicating. Try to say/think/show hello!
>>
No. 435279 ID: 2972f8

manhandle the other one too.
>>
No. 435287 ID: 4a328b

Maybe try repeating the noises it made earlier
>>
No. 435319 ID: b85f8c

>>435248
Say hello.
>>
No. 435328 ID: c7f8fb

Wave to the new thing, as you continue to chew on the first thing's ear.
>>
No. 435332 ID: 6a1ec2

>> double tozol ear flop
>> Icandiehappy.jpng
>>
No. 435396 ID: bb0c2f

Wave at the newcomer.
>>
No. 435402 ID: 886a4d

Yes try to talk to them. Repeat the sounds you first tried out and try to improve your pronounciation this time. It'll prove to them your at least trying to communicate.
>>
No. 435503 ID: b33427

Well, stare back at the other thing, and make the same sounds it made, as best you can.

So what do gray thing's ears taste like?
>>
No. 436748 ID: b0d1a8
File 134336230386.png - (152.17KB , 750x480 , 17.png )
436748

The ear tasted weird I don't know hot to say but it does not taste like anything I know. I try to make the same sounds but they only look at me for a little then make noises at each other and then look at me again and make more noises. The newer one starts feeling parts of me and looking at other parts closer and makes some noises at the other one, it is weird but I think there is something to their noises the more I hear them but I'm not sure.
>>
No. 436754 ID: 4a328b

Are they reacting to the noises like they mean something? Maybe it's like a code! Try and figure it out, vinetits!

Are some sounds repeated a lot? Try and figure out those sounds--try to copy them.

Also do you see anything that you want to play with in the area?
>>
No. 436755 ID: b33427

They're curious about what you are. After all, your form does bear a passing resemblance to theirs. Let them examine you, and if they direct you to go somewhere, do that.

The noises could be a form of communication. Continue to mimic them, but repeat the most common noises they made. Maybe if you're around them enough, you'll start to understand what the noises mean.

Do you not have a way to communicate with others of your kind? Even just enough to convey simple intents and emotional states?
>>
No. 436800 ID: 1c8255

You need to show them that you think, and that you're not just a dumb animal. It can be dangerous to be a dumb animal around inquisitive explorers. "Specimen" is not a nice word. An exploitable ignorant savage isn't much better, but it can be a step up.

If you can't make their sounds, try non-verbal communication. Wave, offer handshakes, hugs, that kind of thing.

We could try the old scifi trick of drawing a consecutive sequence of regular geometric shapes (triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon...), but I'm somehow skeptical you can pull that off.
>>
No. 436812 ID: b85f8c

>>436748
>something to their noises
Well, it's their language, dummy. Don't you have a spoken language?
>>
No. 436849 ID: 4a20fa

>>436748
>The newer one starts feeling parts of me and looking at other parts closer
Give them a good going over in return. When in Rome, after all.
>>
No. 436856 ID: b85f8c

>>436849
Oh yeah. See if you can catch a tail now.
>>
No. 436858 ID: 98d364

Obviously you are not repeating them had enough!
>>
No. 436974 ID: 6a1ec2

Are there any vines around?
>>
No. 436978 ID: 6e44d2

>>436974
Failing that, are there any tits? How about tits made of vines? That would really be optimal.
>>
No. 437132 ID: 507f4b

I support this. They're likely to realize that you are very curious about them, as well, and perhaps find a way to communicate with you. Failing that, how do you communicate with others of your kind? Gestures?
>>
No. 438023 ID: b0d1a8
File 134380187533.png - (207.90KB , 740x564 , 18.png )
438023

I don't really know what I'm doing or what the noises mean yet, I try to repeat them but I don't think they know what I'm trying to do, I don't even know what I am doing. I look around and there doesn't seem to be vines or much of anything in the place around me but I think I can see the other thing. I go grab and squeeze them, its a little harder to grab and squeeze then mine, it looks down at my hands then at me but doesn't really do anything before going back to making sounds at the other ones.
>>
No. 438037 ID: 5c0329

do the dance of your people
>>
No. 438041 ID: 0c2247

>>438023
This one is wearing armor. A shell they put on to protect themselves.
Hug her, then nuzzle your muzzle with her.
>>
No. 438052 ID: c1a7db

Vinetits, meet metaltits.

Okay, verbal and nonverbal communication is a wash. Obviously you don't know what to do with the different things. What have you done in the past with other things like you? Have you met any things at all before?
>>
No. 438059 ID: 886a4d

Alright from what I understand these things are completely different from you mentally. They don't have Vines to feed them, take care of them when they are hurt or anything like that. They have to do all of it themselves. So they help each other find food, fight danger and heal. Thats what their noises are for. TO tell each other things.

If you want to help them you should show them the tasties that don't cause psychedelic effects and what dangers around if any. Do you know of any other tasty fruit bearing plants nearby?
>>
No. 438070 ID: cf49fc

Sing them the song of your people, or offer them fruit. Or sing the Fruit Finding Song of your people, find some fruit, and offer it to them.
>>
No. 438074 ID: 6a1ec2

OK so, a panel with a strange alien being groping another strange alien being wearing body armor. And a blank green background. Suggest action: give us some context dammitsing them the song of your people.
>>
No. 438116 ID: b33427

Well, this is going nowhere. You've got no better idea what the noises the gray ones make mean, and feeling this one up isn't yielding anything interesting. You'd have to be around them much longer to learn what the sounds mean, and that's boring. For now head over to the clearing where they're digging and see what's down the hole that they're excavating.
>>
No. 438222 ID: 4a328b

>>438116
Agreed, let's check out what they're up to~
>>
No. 438295 ID: 4a20fa

>>438023
OK NOW LOVE EACH-OTHER
>>
No. 438381 ID: 61e7f9
File 134393412632.jpg - (36.11KB , 500x364 , now-kith.jpg )
438381

>>438295
>>
No. 438394 ID: b0d1a8
File 134393591102.png - (93.07KB , 594x366 , 19.png )
438394

I don't think its working, they put this thing on me that wont come off and I also can't open my mouth now for some reason. Its kinda hard to make any noises now. Both of them go over to the hole. The one I touched makes noises at the other ones in the hole. There's also this other one under a thing looking at me.
>>
No. 438399 ID: d5ee6f

>>438394
this is boring. Wiggle your butt at them.
>>
No. 438401 ID: 0c2247

>>438394
See the little bit of it sticking off? Pull on that and it should start to unravel.
They obviously don't want you making noises, so stay quiet for them.
>>
No. 438402 ID: 6a1ec2

Well they're obviously impervious to being gnawed on, so perhaps they were highly annoyed by your enthusiastic noisemaking attempts? NAH. Either way they seem to have lost interest in keeping you here. Run away!
>>
No. 438404 ID: bf54a8

pull it off. may hurt a little cause of the sticky and the fur.
>>
No. 438410 ID: c1a7db

Eh, just leave it for now. It'll get weaker with time, especially if it gets wet, and you can pull it off when you need to. If you take it off now, you might just annoy them further.

Approach the one under the thing looking at you. You're probably better off bothering one that actually shows an interest.
>>
No. 438411 ID: 4a328b

Pull the thingy off. Then go check out what's in the hole.
>>
No. 438412 ID: cf49fc

>>438394
Awww, one of them looks sad. Pull tab to release face, then go over and hug it to make it feel better.
>>
No. 438452 ID: 507f4b

Hmmm...the mouth-wrapping thing means that they don't want you nibbling on them. Perhaps your ear-nibbling didn't have the proper effect. Maybe you were a little too rough? If they misunderstood this, then finding a way to communicate may be harder than I thought. Do not mess with the mouth-wrap for now, just to let them know you got the message. No more earnibbles! Walk over with the others to the hole, and get a good look. Sniff around a bit, what does this place smell like?
I agree with the other, one of them looks sad. Give him a hug! Your new friends are strange, but everyone understands hugs, I'm sure!
>>
No. 438507 ID: b33427

Well, this is a pretty good indication that you were making the noises wrong, or they didn't like the ear nibbling. Don't pull at whatever they put on you; They'll just put it back if you take it off.

Walk over to the gray one under the thing, take a seat on the ground, and watch what it and the others do. See if there's anything that might be fun to play with there as well.
>>
No. 438533 ID: 61e7f9

Walk over and observe the others.
>>
No. 438649 ID: b0d1a8
File 134395877892.png - (123.90KB , 668x442 , 20.png )
438649

I don't do anything with the thing they put on and I go over where most of them are at. One of them looks at me, while the other ones don't pay attention to me. One of them is hitting a thingy while the one that carried me is watching it do that. The one I grabbed is making sounds with the one that looked at me. Everyone seems excited about something I donno what though.
>>
No. 438657 ID: 299ed3

This looks like an excavation site.

Just sit back and watch things happen.
>>
No. 438661 ID: 4a328b

Hey

Hey, vinetits

Get the vines to take whatever's in the thing they're digging up

It'll be fun!
>>
No. 438663 ID: fa9f7e

>>438661
>>
No. 438678 ID: 6a1ec2

In what thing? The vines can help dig though! Or, whatever these creatures are trying to do. Picking at a rock?

Where's roottits when you need her.
>>
No. 438690 ID: 4a20fa

>>438649
Join the party in the hole.
>>
No. 438692 ID: 886a4d

Can you convince the vines to help dig it up?
>>
No. 438696 ID: bc936a

Communicate in sign-language.
>>
No. 438710 ID: b33427

Walk closer to the edge of the pit to get a good look at what's happening. Whatever it is, it's exciting, for some reason.
>>
No. 438714 ID: 61e7f9

Watch and wait. Don't move the vines in, these things will get into a fight with it.
>>
No. 438817 ID: b0d1a8
File 134400340114.png - (164.49KB , 723x527 , 21.png )
438817

They pull open the thing in the ground and two of them crawl into it. the other two sits down on the edge of the hole and make noises at each other. I donno what sign language is and I don't know if I can get the vines to help, they kinda do their own thing to me.
>>
No. 438819 ID: c1a7db

Look down after them at the thing they crawled down into. What's down there?

Don't get too close, block the exit, or climb in after them yet, it'll probably just annoy them again. The weird things are bothered easily.
>>
No. 438823 ID: 4a328b

Go ahead and get the thing off your face now. Check out what's down there~
>>
No. 438829 ID: 61e7f9

==>
>>
No. 438837 ID: b33427

Peel that thing they put on your muzzle off by pulling it in the opposite direction they put it on. Go to the edge of the pit over the thing in the ground, and sit there so you have a closer look down into it.

Huh, the gray one on the left is holding its stomach and making a weird face. Maybe it ate something that isn't agreeing with it. Are there fruits around here that look edible, but make you regret eating them?
>>
No. 438838 ID: 4a20fa

>>438817
Crawl in after the others. Maybe it's warm and snug in there.
>>
No. 438863 ID: 2b5933

Can you draw on the dirt to communicate with them?
>>
No. 443969 ID: b0d1a8
File 134516068089.png - (72.19KB , 640x436 , 22.png )
443969

The hole inside the hole is dark I cant see very far in it. I don't see the two that went into here. It feels colder then out here also. What do?
>>
No. 443971 ID: 886a4d

Check to see how the others are reacting to you looking into this thing. If yhey aren't making to stop you we might as well explore... its something new and new things can be fun and exciting.
>>
No. 443973 ID: d6c330

Turn and see if the two behind you look like they're going to stop you. If not, head on in.

What could be in there?
>>
No. 443981 ID: 4a328b

EXPLORATION TIME GO GO GO!

Step inside and take the left path
>>
No. 444005 ID: b33427

Look up and see how the two gray ones are reacting to you going over to that hole in the hole. Are they moving to stop you? If not, just stick your head in and look over to the side.

You can't go in without a light source anyway, unless you can naturally see in dim or no light situations. You'll have to get a light otherwise. Are there any plants or fungus around here that glow you could use as a light?
>>
No. 444052 ID: bee139

see, this is why you should always carry night-vision goggles
>>
No. 444151 ID: 4a20fa

>>443969
Run into the darkness.
>>
No. 445818 ID: b0d1a8
File 134552785746.png - (220.30KB , 1021x586 , 23.png )
445818

I go inside it and look back at them. They look like they are going to play with each other I think. I don't think they are caring about me anymore. It is cold and dark in here, There are two ways I can go deeper inside it. Which way I go?
>>
No. 445823 ID: d6c330

Go through the door. If they had to put it behind a door, it must be good.
>>
No. 445826 ID: 798b5b

Stay behind and witness freaky tozol makeout session.
You're probably just going to get lost or hurt in the dark place anyway.
>>
No. 445842 ID: 6a1ec2

Down the hole tozol is watching you play wrestle.
>>
No. 445854 ID: 4a20fa

>>445818
Lurk until they're distracted.
>>
No. 445877 ID: b85f8c

>>445818
Check behind the door.
>>
No. 445883 ID: 0c2247

>>445818
Stay and watch these two.
>>
No. 446130 ID: 61e7f9

Lurk and watch these two.
>>
No. 446131 ID: 4a328b

Through the door
>>
No. 446762 ID: b0d1a8
File 134577932851.png - (93.42KB , 535x366 , 24.png )
446762

I go this way and I find the two that went into here. One of them is looking at a bright thing that makes funny noises. The other one looks at me but doesn't move.
>>
No. 446765 ID: fa9f7e

They want it to stop making noises, get some water and hurl it at the insides of the box behind it
>>
No. 446766 ID: bf54a8

>>446765
no. seriously.

wave and leave, try a different way.
>>
No. 446767 ID: 0c2247

>>446762
BORING! What's down the other way?
>>
No. 446778 ID: 4a328b

>>446766
Yup
>>
No. 446783 ID: d6c330

>>446766
Do this. Show them you're capable of recognizing when people don't want their stuff messed up.
>>
No. 446784 ID: 6a1ec2

It's pretty so it might be tasty, but it doesn't look like they will let you taste that blue square thing. But thankfully there are not just one, but TWO ways you can go! I bet the other way is filled with candy! Candy and vines!
>>
No. 446806 ID: 1a7071

Go a different way. Look for snacks.
>>
No. 447282 ID: b0d1a8
File 134587160356.png - (41.96KB , 1024x532 , 25.png )
447282

This place is dark. I can't see very far inside it . I see a bright thing in the dark place but I don't wanna go into the dark. Its cold down here and I don't like it. There's some other stuff that I can see near me but that's about it. What should I do first?
>>
No. 447286 ID: 886a4d

I see a crowbar... pick it up, its something every adventurer needs. After that look at the thing underneath it... might be useful as it looks like it can be held.
>>
No. 447288 ID: d6c330

If you don't like the dark, the little light thing probably doesn't either! You should rescue it.
>>
No. 447293 ID: 4a328b

Second shelf, container looking thing on the right. What's inside.
>>
No. 447295 ID: 886a4d

*smacks self* Crowbar and gravity gun... thats what those are.

.


.


.

Any chance we can use em?
>>
No. 447296 ID: b33427

Wait around for your eyes to adjust to the low light, then head in and grab that shining thing up there.

While you're waiting, pick up that solid looking gray branch to your left. That could be used to hit things, and maybe pry things open. Then look at the rest of the things to your left and see if any of them can be easily opened, and use the tool you picked up to pry open any that aren't easily opened.
>>
No. 447298 ID: 54c7e5

Lick the light.
>>
No. 447325 ID: eeaddb

+1 for light licking.
>>
No. 447348 ID: 4a20fa

>>447282
Sneak back and see if you have a chance to borrow the glowing blue thing they were poking for illumination.
>>
No. 447359 ID: 6a1ec2

Try not to reflect on how this is probably the first time you've ever been actually free of the vines before.
>>
No. 447371 ID: 61e7f9

Pick up the really heavy stick thing on your left on the shelf.
>>
No. 447539 ID: b0d1a8
File 134593202815.png - (116.47KB , 933x690 , 26.png )
447539

I get all those things and look at them. I donno what any of these thingies are and what do. There's this long thing with pointy ends and its hard and wont bend. There's is this heavy thing that looks weird and there's this big smooth thing with a bump on it. What do?
>>
No. 447541 ID: 4a20fa

>>447539
Push the bump.
>>
No. 447543 ID: 886a4d

That bump is called a button! Press it!

The hard thing that won't bend is used for breaking things apart. Useful when you want to get to something inside a box. Or to open up a place thats blocked.

The strange thing looks like a fold-away gun. I bet if you try and move stuff around you can shoot things with it.
>>
No. 447547 ID: bbee3d

The long thing is the most useful thing in the world! Keep it with you.

I'm not sure what the heavy thing is, but it looks like it could be dangerous. Don't touch it yet.
>>
No. 447563 ID: 61e7f9

Keep the heavy stick. It's called a crowbar.

Don't mess around with that heavy strange shaped thing. It is a gun and can hurt you if you don't know how to use it. It can also hurt other people.

The smooth thing with a bump is probably a light. Press the bump.
>>
No. 447566 ID: fa9f7e

The long pointy thing is for moving things that are stuck. Put one of the points under the thing and push down on the other end.

The weird heavy thing is a weapon. It kills dangeorus things.

The bumpy thing... leave it alone for now, just take it.
>>
No. 447580 ID: b33427

Lick the hard, long thing with the pointy ends to find out what it tastes like, then keep it. It'll be good for bashing things apart, and prying stuff open. If nothing else, you could use it when you get out of here to break open nuts and stuff with shells.

The bump on the big smooth thing, did it feel like it could move? If so, then press it, pull it, or rotate it.

Feel over the heavy thing for bumps that move like the ones on the big smooth thing, or any other parts that move. Press each one to see what happens.
>>
No. 447581 ID: 37aa84

Press the slightly raised part on top of the cylinder it will let you see further.
>>
No. 447582 ID: 7976cf

Keep that shit.
>>
No. 447588 ID: 54c7e5

Push bump, lick that light.
>>
No. 447618 ID: b0d1a8
File 134594109536.png - (138.75KB , 1024x532 , 27.png )
447618

I push bump and it gets very bright.
>>
No. 447622 ID: 7976cf

>>447618

Good job. Check out that panel thing there. What is that?
>>
No. 447626 ID: 54c7e5

Is that light connected to an internet transmitter?
Pull the lever!
>>
No. 447627 ID: 4a20fa

>>447618
Fiddle with ALL the things!
>>
No. 447628 ID: 61e7f9

never never never never never never never ever pull the lever

check out the other small light source
>>
No. 447629 ID: 886a4d

Actually considering the things near it I'm pretty sure its the breaker \ power switch.
>>
No. 447635 ID: 6a1ec2

Push bump again!
>>
No. 447644 ID: b33427

Pick up the light source, put it on the square thing in the far corner, then climb up on the square thing and get that thing up high with the little light.

Stop to look at the torn image on the way. Is it of one of those gray ones, or is it of one of your kind?
>>
No. 447737 ID: 7459d5

>>447618
put the rod down. So far the only sign of anything dangerous is the Tozzles. And there's no way in hell that swinging a metal stick around is going to do anything beyond annoy them.
>>
No. 447745 ID: 886a4d

We keep the metal stick! Its for opening things, not hitting them... well I suppose we could hit them with it but really its a tool, not a weapon.
>>
No. 451509 ID: b0d1a8
File 134672618533.png - (59.63KB , 578x527 , 28.png )
451509

I go get the shiny thing. It is hard to get and a thing fell on the other thing. It has a bright thing and all the bumps and stuff are not like the bump on the thing that makes light. It is hard and I think the same as the other things here.
>>
No. 451511 ID: b0d1a8
File 134672630995.png - (130.03KB , 1024x532 , 29.png )
451511

The thing here has allot of bumps like the one on the light making thing but they don't stay pushed. there is also a slidey thing but it also wont stay when I move it.
>>
No. 451513 ID: cd8c44

I dunno what that first thing is. Is it a camera? Lighter? I dunno.

Did you pull that lever?
>>
No. 451518 ID: bf54a8

give it to the other things with the ears.
>>
No. 451536 ID: d6c330

>>451518
Yeah, take the red thing with the light on it to the two 4 eared people in the room before. I'll bet they were looking for it.
>>
No. 451550 ID: 6a1ec2

It could be what they eat. Maybe they live down here, like you live up there. That would explain why they are the same color as rock.
>>
No. 451551 ID: 026d25

I think that the thing you were looking at goes into the other thing that you left on the floor behind you. See if you can make the two fit together.
>>
No. 451554 ID: b0d1a8
File 134673380555.png - (85.67KB , 595x521 , 30.png )
451554

The long thing got hit by the big thing and made the long thingy point down now. I bring this shiny thing to the grey things. I hold it out to them but I don't think they want it.
>>
No. 451556 ID: bf54a8

poke the bumps on it in front of them
>>
No. 451560 ID: 6a1ec2

Well you offered. It's yours now! Scamper off to go hide it.

(I think the thing with more bumps and a slidey thing was that circuit breaker panel, not the gizmo she's holding)
>>
No. 451578 ID: 75fe35

Keep the thing for later. Try to communicate with the grey thing again.

this is an adorable quest
>>
No. 451589 ID: afdf64

Bring them the gun. That's gotta catch their interest.
>>
No. 451803 ID: b33427

Well, they don't want it, so that makes it yours now. Yay! Hey, maybe if you bring more things to offer them, and they don't want them, that'll make them yours as well!

Prance back the way you came, and start looking around for as many things to try and offer them as you can. Start pulling on things to see if they come off easily, or could come off with a little working with that hard pointy stick you're carrying. Then once you got all the things out, you get them in here, and keep all the things they don't want. Maybe you'll get all the things!
>>
No. 451847 ID: 61e7f9

Eh, keep it all. You found it. Don't bother talking to it. They didn't want to hear you earlier.
>>
No. 452625 ID: b0d1a8
File 134708945517.png - (88.25KB , 621x518 , 31.png )
452625

I put the shiny thing in the pile of other things I found. I pull on allot of things and poke other things with the heavy stick and one of the things I poked came out. Its big but not heavy, it feel empty. Anything else I do now?
>>
No. 452640 ID: 6a1ec2

Schlick furiously.
>>
No. 452651 ID: b33427

Well, there's another alcove big enough for the big empty thing in the second big thing from the entrance. Try sticking it in there in the same orientation as it was before and see if anything happens.

Though, before doing that, take a closer look at that torn thing to your right. What creature is depicted on it?
>>
No. 452818 ID: b0d1a8
File 134714500820.png - (37.27KB , 434x428 , 32.png )
452818

The thing on the side doesn't looks like the grey things and I no think look like me. It looks like it smaller then me and even a little smaller then the grey things. No idea what it is.
>>
No. 452819 ID: b0d1a8
File 134714511855.png - (135.10KB , 1024x532 , 33.png )
452819

I put the big thing in the other space. When I do it makes a "pssshhhh" noise like when I blow out through my mouth but louder. What do?
>>
No. 452823 ID: 4a328b

Flip the lever on the wall up
>>
No. 452825 ID: d6c330

>>452818
Huh. Not human, I think? Arms look too long, and there's either an extra joint or really low knee on the legs.

Try pushing a button on the pssshhhh thing?
>>
No. 452828 ID: 4a20fa

>>452819
Oh boy a fresh SodaStreamâ„¢ canister! We are going to make so much carbonated beverage.

Rub your face all over the machine you just put it in.
>>
No. 452849 ID: c78a51

Try the lever again
>>
No. 452855 ID: b0d1a8
File 134715888760.png - (93.49KB , 582x518 , 34.png )
452855

I try pulling the stick but it no move. I rub on the bumps on the big thing and it makes some sounds. I rub some more and the smaller thing that was in it pops out. It is much heavier now then I remember before I put it in.
>>
No. 452856 ID: 886a4d

Place it back where you found it then pull the lever.
>>
No. 452863 ID: 67e8b2

So now it's filled with... something.

Yeah, put it back where it was before and pull the lever. What's the worst that could happen? :V
>>
No. 452879 ID: 4a20fa

>>452863
This.
>>
No. 452880 ID: b33427

Put it back in the alcove it was originally in. Give the top a sniff before inserting it, just to see if there's a smell you know. Once it's in, rub against the front of the alcove thing; It worked with the other thing, so it might work with this one.

Oh, hey! That thing that fell down when you got the little thing with the glowing light looks like it could be opened. Try fiddling with it, and if that doesn't work, use the hard stick with the points to pry it open.
>>
No. 454546 ID: b0d1a8
File 134765270070.png - (137.77KB , 1024x532 , 35.png )
454546

I put the thing back into the other thing. I smell it but I don't think I smell anything. I open the other thing and there is some thin flat things with squiggles on them inside it. I push some of the bumps on the big thing and one of them is a thing that turns. It starts making a weird sound and also some lights appear.
>>
No. 454548 ID: 886a4d

See all the switches on that flat panel below the new light? Flip them!
>>
No. 454549 ID: 4a328b

all the buttons : Press them

All the switches: flip them
>>
No. 454564 ID: b0d1a8
File 134765592266.png - (39.88KB , 469x704 , 36.png )
454564

I flip the thingy and push all the bumps but the thingy flips back and all the bumps pop back out. I don't think it likes that, which bump should I push first?
>>
No. 454565 ID: 61e7f9

>>454549
EVERYTHING
>>
No. 454566 ID: 4a328b

Bottom left.
>>
No. 454568 ID: 6a1ec2

>>454564

Flip the thingy again first. It needs to be pacified before you can try more bumps.
>>
No. 454617 ID: 3bab37

press all bumps
>>
No. 454630 ID: 4a20fa

>>454564
That one.
>>
No. 454705 ID: b33427

Flip the thing at the top over first. Then take the thin flat things with squiggles on them, and compare the squiggles on them to the ones next to the bumps. If any match, press those one at a time until it doesn't like it, and they all pop back out. Then do it again, but stop right before it doesn't like what you're doing.

If none of the squiggles match, just press the bumps one at a time, from the upper left down, until they all pop back out, and then go back and do it again, stopping right before it would pop them all back out.
>>
No. 455016 ID: b0d1a8
File 134775403373.png - (124.87KB , 778x564 , 37.png )
455016

I look at the flat things but I don't think this is going to help me.
>>
No. 455017 ID: b0d1a8
File 134775422160.png - (164.72KB , 742x510 , 38.png )
455017

I flip the thingy and push the bump on the bottom left. Suddenly there is noises everywhere and one of the grey things is making allot of noise outside. The ground feels like its moving at me and everything is shaking and moving.
>>
No. 455019 ID: 4a328b

ALL BUTTONS AT ONCE THAT SHOULD STOP IT
>>
No. 455020 ID: 6a1ec2

It's moving, like a vine? Is this whole thing a hard grey vine? Hold onto something! Maybe it wants to take you somewhere.
>>
No. 455022 ID: 886a4d

Hold on for dear life!

I bet the Tozol are wondering how the fuck did the dumb alien manage to fix the damn ship.
>>
No. 455028 ID: 67e8b2

Panic.

Start yelling "I didn't do it"
>>
No. 455038 ID: 4a20fa

>>455017
Dodge out of the way of the shelving unit.
>>
No. 455149 ID: b0d1a8
File 134777252108.png - (96.50KB , 767x594 , 39.png )
455149

The ground tips and I slide into the side. One of the grey things is outside and looking at me. I don't think it is happy.
>>
No. 455150 ID: 4a328b

Point inside the room you fell out of. No sense taking it out on you, the buttons did it!
>>
No. 455151 ID: 1987d1

...ooh. It's got a beatings stick. That's bad.

Point frantically at the buttons. Maybe it knows what to do (or can read what the labels say).
>>
No. 455156 ID: 7ea3a9

Point to the room.
>>
No. 455173 ID: b33427

Oh, no! It's mad and it has a beating stick! You gotta fix whatever you did!

Make a startled, scared sound. Rush back the way you came and mash all the bumps in. Flip the thing at the top back. That made all the bumps pop out before, so it should work again.
>>
No. 455177 ID: 27f702

Point at the room, yeah
>>
No. 455182 ID: b0d1a8
File 134778047105.png - (250.48KB , 877x559 , 40.png )
455182

I points at the place I was in and the grey thing runs to it. Suddenly there is a great big noise that hurts my ears and allot of heat, also lots of fire.
>>
No. 455183 ID: 886a4d

Grab the grey things arm and start tugging it towards the exit.
>>
No. 455184 ID: 4a328b

Exit ship
>>
No. 455185 ID: 0c2247

>>455182
Is the grey thing still awake?
If not, grab it and drag it to the exit. You need to leave!
>>
No. 455191 ID: b33427

Oh, crap. You done did something bad. The gray ones are not going to be happy one bit about this.

If the grey one that ran in there is incapacitated, take a deep breath, hold it, and rush in and drag it back out. If it's too hot for you, run away and get one of the other grey ones to get the one in the fire. Otherwise, run away as fast as you can.
>>
No. 455211 ID: 4a20fa

>>455182
Run away!
>>
No. 455212 ID: 6a1ec2

WOOP WOOP WOOP
>>
No. 455342 ID: b0d1a8
File 134783586902.png - (262.06KB , 624x558 , 41.png )
455342

The fire is so bright, I want to stare at it but the grey thing pulls me away. There is allot of heat and noise and pain. I feel like I want to sleep...
>>
No. 455345 ID: 4a328b

If you hit your head it's probably bad to sleep right now!
>>
No. 455365 ID: 30c306

That Tozol saved your arse. You owe it a lifedebt.
>>
No. 460609 ID: b0d1a8
File 134948756139.png - (104.84KB , 637x431 , 42.png )
460609

Oh, I am laying down inside a thing now. Its making me feel all full~
>>
No. 460610 ID: 4a328b

'nother pod? Wake up and get out after a bit.
>>
No. 460611 ID: 86c3a7

Oh, hey. That's nice. I wonder how you got here. Or where the grey thing went?
>>
No. 460613 ID: 6a1ec2

All full, like your mouth, or like, everything? o_O
>>
No. 460625 ID: 5f19dc

Pull the vines out, and go exploring.
>>
No. 460651 ID: b0d1a8
File 134950206725.png - (132.59KB , 646x456 , 43.png )
460651

I get up from the thing. I hear sounds like the ones the grey things were making but it sounds different and it sounds like it is get louder. I cant pull the vines out also, they dont want to move except inside me. This is odd but it still feel good.
>>
No. 460652 ID: 86c3a7

Get 'dem vines out. You can enjoy them another time, I think it sounds like the grey things could use your help.
>>
No. 460654 ID: 61e7f9

INVESTIGATE!
>>
No. 460655 ID: b33427

Tug at the vine in your mouth with both hands, but if it won't yield, just lay back down and enjoy the good feeling until they let you go. Listen to the voices, and get back up to look if they get close.

Think back to what happened before you woke up this time. You were being dragged away from the fire by a grey one, who probably put you here to recuperate. Is this one of those healing liquid pods, like the one you remember from after you fell?
>>
No. 460656 ID: 0c2247

>>460651
Well, if you CAN'T pull them out then listen to the sounds to see if they're coming closer. Any loud bangs or anything?
>>
No. 460675 ID: b0d1a8
File 134951451929.png - (141.37KB , 556x831 , 44.png )
460675

I get the one out of my mouth but other vines too far inside me. The sounds dont sound like the grey things but sound almost the same. The vines make it hard to walk but it feels so good. I think I can go far enough for vine to slide out but it is pulling my insides like it want me to stay.
>>
No. 460676 ID: 5f19dc

Yell, and beat your chest. Assert domination over the vines. You're the one who wears the pants in that relationship, figuratively speaking.

Can you bite the vines off?
>>
No. 460677 ID: 61e7f9

It ain't the greys and the vines are scared. I'd have to advise staying put. Hide in the pod and peek out it.
>>
No. 460678 ID: 364fd8

The vines seem to have a pretty good grasp of things, let them finish doing whatever it is they're doing, then go check things out.
>>
No. 460679 ID: 049858

Don't try to pull the vines out. Instead look around at the noise as best you can without disconnecting, to see what information you can get. Also, while we're at it, any unusual smells in that direction?
>>
No. 460681 ID: b33427

The vines protect you, and they want you to stay. Better stay put until they pull out on their own. Go back, stick the vine that was in your mouth back in, and lay down. Lightly tug the lower vines around to kill time.

Listen for the sounds, and if they get close, peek out to have a look, but try not to be seen.

When do you last remember the vines not letting go as much as now? Was there danger around then?
>>
No. 460691 ID: 00a628

Don't fight the vines. They could tear you apart.

BEHOLD! VINES! LET THE MATING BEGIN!
>>
No. 460699 ID: 4a20fa

>>460681
This is clearly the only sensible course of action.
>>
No. 460760 ID: b0d1a8
File 134956103267.png - (247.85KB , 860x848 , 45.png )
460760

Too tired to go back just is going to lay here now. Something comes out of bushes and the vines slide really fast out and go back to the pod. Its a green thing that looks weird and it is looking at me. what do?
>>
No. 460762 ID: 86c3a7

Scellor now too? Your little backwater vine-rape world is becoming quite the extraterrestrial hub!

Wave hello. See if she joins in.
>>
No. 460763 ID: b33427

Oh, look, it has a vine on its forehead, and vine-ears, and it's green. That means it's a vine-person, and vines are all right, so you'll be all right.

Push yourself up on your haunches, and extend a hand in greeting, and/or to have her help you up.
>>
No. 460770 ID: 5f19dc

Sit up. Try to greet it.
>>
No. 460771 ID: b0d1a8
File 134956853078.png - (189.25KB , 674x496 , 46.png )
460771

I try to get up and the green thing has glowy light coming from it and then I feel really light.
>>
No. 460772 ID: 26a7c1

>>460760
>tiny tits
>puke-green skin
>very stocky
0/10, would not give the dick. Rip and tear.

I kid, I kid.

Greet it.
>>
No. 460774 ID: b0d1a8
File 134956903515.png - (245.34KB , 700x630 , 47.png )
460774

I feel like I am on something but I see is a glow thing. This is really weird. The green thing is poking and rubbing me and stuff. I-
>Hey you a sentient thing your mind sure seems distant its kinda weird, hey howed you get those vines to play with-
This is weird
>-you?
what do?
>Who you thinking to anyways?
>>
No. 460775 ID: 7c1f5d

this quest is about how much better tgchan would be with more tentacles, isn't it.
>>
No. 460776 ID: 86c3a7

Hello, scellor! We're the things she's thinking to! Can you hear us now that you're on her wavelength?

She doesn't have to do anything to get the vines to play with her. They do it on their own. Some sort of symbiotic setup. Feeding and healing provided via vines!

And yeah, she's sentient. Mostly. Not terribly bright though.
>>
No. 460778 ID: 4a328b

The vines just do that all the damn time it seems like kind of a nuisance really

also vinetits I think this is someone who can understand you unlike those tozzles say hello
>>
No. 460779 ID: 886a4d

We are her helper voices! Though last time we kinda blew up a fuel cell and got her hurt. Sorry about that vinetits. It was a puzzle to solve. Put a puzzle in front of us and we solve it!

So what are you doing on our friendly planet? Something to do with the Tozzles?
>>
No. 460780 ID: 26a7c1

>>460774
So she can read all our commands, eh?
>[shittingdicknipples.jpg]
>[hello.jpg]
>[beecock.jpg]
With that out of the way...

It seems we need to rip and tear anyway. She should be stunned for a bit, so rip and tear her guts.
>>
No. 460782 ID: b33427

Yay! Another person to talk to! Hello, green lady!

Hey, Vinetits, it's someone you can talk to without doing those mouth blowy sound thingies you couldn't get the hang of. Say "hello" to the nice green lady! Er. Think "hello," that is!

Hey! Hey, green lady! Couldja put Vinetits back in that pod over there? She sorta got on fire, and blown up, and dragged around, and she's not quiiiite done healing. So, yeah, please put her back in there, 'k, and she can talk, and we can talk, and we'll tell you all the things! Oh, and you can tell us what that glowy thing you're doing is!
>>
No. 460815 ID: 6a1ec2

>what do?

I don't think the new alien is taking you seriously. Can you move any faster now that you're out of the vines? You need to get back to the pod in order to rest more. It sounds like the alien wants to rest too. Is there room for two?
>>
No. 460819 ID: 5f19dc

Think words at it.
>>
No. 460823 ID: c31f72

Guys... What if we're the tentacles?
>>
No. 460828 ID: 5f19dc

>>460823

Whoa... that's deep.
>>
No. 460831 ID: 886a4d

I was just thinking that, or more likely we are all the plant-life!
>>
No. 460836 ID: 049858

Hello, green person! Do you read me? If so, then introductions are in order. We're advisor voices-in-her-head for "Vinetits" here. Whether we're part of a planetary "gaia" metaconsciousness or something else entirely isn't clear. Did you meet the grey-furred people? They looked like Vinetits but they had extra ears, wore a lot of metal, and had devices. Since they seemed to communicate with noises out of the mouth we really couldn't get along. Also, the vines didn't respond to them, either. Now that you know about us, it's your turn! Who and what are you?
>>
No. 460859 ID: 0c2247

>>460774
"I dunno. Sexual dimorphism? Hive mind? Researching it is beyond my means, and my life is too idyllic for me to worry much about it.
So who are you? And what brings you to visit?"
>>
No. 460869 ID: b0d1a8
File 134958492616.png - (219.87KB , 870x589 , 48.png )
460869

>Hmm this is interesting but not too surprising that some old psychic patterns, you lot I mean, found its way into this mind.
Woah everything is up side down now.
>Our ship sensors found like extremely trace amounts of psykonium in the soil like really really small amounts, seems like the plants here are gobbling it all up.
That is allot of words but I dunno what yous talking about
>What is interesting is that this creature's mind hosts what seems like three kinds of psychic patterns, this creature's, you lot and something else that is really strong but passive. She also seems to learn quite fast...
I try grab the green things but I cant reach.
>and listens to you even though some aren't such bright ideas to follow. Shes a pretty cute thing though.
This is all so new and dizzy.
>She also seems fine to me my doc over here I don't see how she was on that exploded shuttle we saw on our sensors. Also from what your telling me were not the only ones after our rightful prize, dammit. Welp, doesn't matter were gonna shoot em anyways if they get in our way.
>>
No. 460871 ID: 886a4d

Oh dear, a shooting war here? I dunno if thats wise. The plants here are fairly benign for now... but that might change.

psst vinetits, maybe we should warn the tozzles, what do you think? I mean its only fair and we do owe them for saving you. Also I think these guys mean to mine your planet so the vines don't help you anymore!
>>
No. 460875 ID: 5f19dc

Run off and find the tozols. Make shooting gestures, and scellor... gestures.
>>
No. 460877 ID: 61e7f9

You are going to be in deep shit if you tangle with those grey ten-tails. They are strong, they are fast, and they are tough.

If you want a taste of the asswhooping you will get send in a few dozen people after one or two of them. You guys are lucky you have psychic patterns to fall back on when you die.
>>
No. 460878 ID: 886a4d

By the way guys that was a hint. This vinetits is only the same in mind! New body since I bet the other one died. Those pods aren't just for healing, they're cloning pods! We miht be no where near tozols. My guess is the plants are using us to investigate these aliens.
>>
No. 460883 ID: f433c3

...And then /quest/ was Planet.

I am seriously suggest we step production some sort of Mind Worm equivalent.

As it stands at least he greys don't seem to be direct competitors for a vital nutrient to our existence.

>>
No. 460889 ID: 006627

We must mobilize against these new things. We must provide the Tozol with every advantage we can offer them.
At the very least we could try to suck one of the new things into a pod and see what we can find out.
>>
No. 460890 ID: 364fd8

Don't suppose you're able to call out to the vines somehow? Make them take you away from these people and put you down?
>>
No. 460894 ID: 6a1ec2

>>460890

They've never done that before. Are there other pods maybe?
>>
No. 460896 ID: b33427

(Viney, please stop trying to grab the green things; It's rude. They'll put you down when they're good and ready, okay.)

Uh, what's the "rightful prize" you're thinkin' about? And are you sure the grey ones are after the same thing as you? 'Cause it'll be a real shame if you lot get into a terrain rippin' fight over two separate things.

Maybe you could help us figure out if Viney here is a duplicate or not. How many days ago was the shuttle explosion, and how far away. Is it too far for even one of the grey ones to run? 'Cause then we'll know she's in a new body.

And... Urgh! Can we please get some proper names in here, already!? What's your lot's name, and what's the other ones called; The grey furred ones with too many tails?
>>
No. 460910 ID: 86c3a7

>Welp, doesn't matter were gonna shoot em anyways if they get in our way.
That is a very bad idea. The other aliens are a race of engineered super soldiers. Shooting them to death is... rather difficult. Pretty sure they're also immune to things like telekinesis.

Unless you're hankering to rejoin the undermind prematurely, violence is not your best option.
>>
No. 460915 ID: bf54a8

basically the only psy power that works at all is throwing things at them.
>>
No. 460928 ID: 0c2247

>>460869
Perhaps you should tell us about this "rightful prize" of yours. You seem like nice people, so I'd hope you're not after something important to us.
>>
No. 461078 ID: b0d1a8
File 134966915660.png - (261.68KB , 926x660 , 49.png )
461078

Oh look more green things.
>Were not here to dig the place up alright. I'm a merc not a prospector. Too little of it here for it to be worthwhile anyways.
something is in my mouth.
>Were looking for a crate inside some sorta military ship or something, supposed to snag that for the guy who hired us and on top of the money we get to keep everything we find.
This tastes like, I dunno.
>Now lets take a look see inside that noggin of hers.
I don't have good feeling about this
>>
No. 461080 ID: 61e7f9

This is a golden opportunity and I have no idea what to do with it.
>>
No. 461082 ID: 006627

I think we all need to start suggesting in spoilertext.
>>
No. 461089 ID: dd287a

Yo scellor, don't shit all over our fun or anything, watch what you do with that green shit
>>
No. 461096 ID: 6a1ec2

They said that green light is in the vines a little. It's a part that can't touch things though, like light, so they can put it through your head without breaking anything. They're going to shine it inside there to see how you think.

She can slightly detect your psy power as a form of visual artifacts and uh, apparantly taste it too. Be careful when you examine her; there could be some kind of unexpected psychic feedback.
>>
No. 461097 ID: a68405

As soon as that hits we need to transfer to the merc.
>>
No. 461100 ID: 56882d

Vinetits, please think of obscene or horrifying things. I think it best if the scellor don't go prodding around in your brain whenever they feel the need.
>>
No. 461106 ID: b0d1a8
File 134968876474.png - (164.08KB , 779x563 , 50.png )
461106

The other green one shoves the bigger one to the side. Thing in my mouth disappears.
>Sorry for Lel's behavior shes a-bit bored if you know what I mean, probably not but whatever. Look this will go much faster for me if you get her to relax alright, otherwise I'll have to force my way into her mind and that wouldn't be great for either of us.
>>
No. 461107 ID: 61e7f9

FIGHT THE POWER! No, I'm joking. Let her in freely THEN bombard them with flying penises. Make it rain.
>>
No. 461108 ID: 364fd8

Honestly, these two seem pretty non-threatening. Let them do whatever crazy thing they're trying. It'll probably be fun.
>>
No. 461109 ID: bf54a8

well just talk soothing words, she likes vines.
>>
No. 461110 ID: afd4db

Lick her face.
>>
No. 461117 ID: 0c2247

>>461106
Relax. Lie back and think of pods.
>>
No. 461118 ID: fc4b9a

Well, I'm also interested in how much memory there is currently within her.

er... vinetits?
Try to relax a bit, they are friendly, just a bit weird.
>>
No. 461127 ID: b33427

Alright, we'll try and get her to calm down. Though, she's pretty agitated from this whole situation, so no promises.

Hey, Viney, lay down and let the green lady do what she's going to do. Think of good feelings, like when you ate that round fruit, or when you're in a pod, and relax, okay.

Hey, when you're done, could you tell us what we had her do that inadvertently caused that shuttle to explode?
>>
No. 461137 ID: 26a7c1

>>461107
This.
>>
No. 461140 ID: 4594e2

>>461106
Look...uh..doctor? We do not actually control her. Like I mentioned to your comrade, we are advisors. She has the free will to ignore our advice, which is in fact one of the lovable things about her. But cuteness aside, she is free willed, so you really should try adressing her yourself. She's confused and disoriented, and doesn't like that any more than you would. Hug her, pet her, and try to give the impression that you're not going to hurt her. Be gentle. It works.
Viney? Try to calm down and let the weird green people do things to you. It won't hurt. Breathe deeply, relax, and don't fight them.
Oh, and Lel, was it? To answer your previous question, the vines weren't "playing" with her, per se...think of them like catheters. If you're that kind of bored, open your perceptions to the forest around you. I have that theory that the plant life is absorbing the psychonium in order to communicate in a hive mind. Every tree, every bush, every liana, is a brain cell. Think of a plant-based version of the undermind, and you're standing in the middle of it.
Please be careful.
>>
No. 465097 ID: b0d1a8
File 135087874218.png - (459.32KB , 1024x685 , 51.png )
465097

>Well this is interesting, I don't think I have ever seen this before.

>Your definitely Scellor mental patterns but this obviously isn't a Scellor world otherwise this planet would be full of us. This could mean anything, most of which would be unpleasant for me to think about at this moment.

>This mind is also feels awfully small and I don't think I see any of her personalities around in here either which is really weird.

>Looks like everything that would normally be here is somewhere else is what I'm guessing, the question is where is what worries me.

>The problem with diving into a alien mind is that you never really know for sure what anything here represents because you wouldn't know what anything here is, so I'm hesitantly open to any suggestions that you may have to give me.
>>
No. 465098 ID: 886a4d

Where else? Follow the VINES!
>>
No. 465105 ID: 68bbc5

the vines will lead you where you want to go
>>
No. 465125 ID: 049858

Really? We're scellor? I didn't think that was possible. Well, the mystery deepens, I suppose.
From what I understand of what I'm seeing, that's us in the ball of energy to your right. The personalities you expect to see are, if I understand correctly, manifestations of the person throughout their lives. Viney is virtually a newborn, she may not have any to find.
I confess this is my first time seeing this, but I agree with the others. The vines are mental pathways, and I suggest you follow them. Specifically, do you see that spot over beyond the orb we're in, where there's a lot of vines converging, and a glow off in the shadowed area? I'd try there first. If you don't see it, tell me and I'll hover next to the opening.
Meanwhile, Viney? Can you hear me?
>>
No. 465134 ID: bf54a8

the creature would no doubt die the instant it left the planet.
>>
No. 465144 ID: fe9afb

check this shit out, follow those vines
>>
No. 465158 ID: b33427

I assume this is Viney's mind-scape we're looking at, yes? Never been here before, so I don't know what means what. It shouldn't be too complex to figure out, though. She only knows the vines and the forest. Try going down that path between the trees where the mass of vines leads; There's a light at the end of it, which probably means something.
>>
No. 465189 ID: 2f4b71

I wonder if the vines are a relative of the Scellor Kel.
>>
No. 496504 ID: b0d1a8
File 136195125767.png - (134.79KB , 546x643 , 52r.png )
496504

>That cave thing does look suspicious...

>What the fuck?
>>
No. 496505 ID: b0d1a8
File 136195130333.png - (113.90KB , 560x427 , 53r.png )
496505

>Oh shit these things are strong!
>>
No. 496506 ID: b0d1a8
File 136195144409.png - (169.53KB , 1160x623 , 54r.png )
496506

>Guh, Mmmf!
>>
No. 496507 ID: b0d1a8
File 136195150901.png - (242.65KB , 1024x1024 , 55r.png )
496507

You are alone...

>_
>>
No. 496509 ID: 5d98c3

Welp. Let's go possess one of them thar Tozzles. They might be willing to help an undead psychic ghost ou- pfft who are we kidding, they'll try and kill us. But hey, it's worth a shot.
>>
No. 496516 ID: 78c6ea

Can you roll? Go check out that island over there, by rolling along the vines?
>>
No. 496520 ID: 7003a8

>>496507
Lets contact the other Scellor and tell them they should probably get their most elite psychic research combat team here so they can figure out what the fuck is going on.
>>
No. 496551 ID: d6ef5d

>>496520
Contacting the other scellor and warning them their friend is in some kind of trouble does seem the right thing to do.

I mean, even if they're scellor and a tentacle-rape cave doesn't seem too bad.
>>
No. 496604 ID: 7003a8

>>496551
I'm more worried it might be a tentacle NOT-rape cave.

So, I'm thinking we might be some kind of proto-scellor. Or a branch off of a common ancestor.
>>
No. 496638 ID: 5d98c3

>>496604
I do indeed believe it's a Tentacle Murder Cave.

Let's go find a sleeping Tozol to fail at possessing. We'll go get an indestructible badass to rescue us and friends from our tentacley fate.
>>
No. 496696 ID: f2c20c

>>496507
Let's move towards the center of the vines.

We're a native pattern, so we shouldn't get attacked, and I want to see what's in here.
>>
No. 496728 ID: b33427

Hey! I got an idea. Lets head back to where that scellor lady came in here and see if there's a way to enter her body from there. Then we could possess it and warn the other scellor about what happened.

But, if we can't do that, lets follow the vines back to where they come from.
>>
No. 496740 ID: b0d1a8
File 136203221087.png - (147.28KB , 774x515 , 56r.png )
496740

You drift towards the closest concentration of stuff. You don't "find a sleeping tozol to fail to possess" but you do find something else. There is a flurry of activity underway as you get closer. Most of them are stripping themselves off some other bodies and are flying to one of the far islands.
>>
No. 496742 ID: d87442

Uhm.. That does not look very good. Is it even safe to be near things like those? And does it look like there's anything of importance on the far island that you can see from there?
>>
No. 496750 ID: f2c20c

>>496740
Follow and see what the hubbub is about.
>>
No. 496767 ID: b33427

Wait for them to leave the bodies, then go up and examine the bodies before following the group away. Try poking a body to see if it responds.
>>
No. 496998 ID: 78c6ea

Oh no, they might be going to attack the grey things! Are they chewing on what looks like you? They look dangerous!
>>
No. 497004 ID: bf54a8

they ARE us. the brown bodes are empty shells. and are simply emote controlled.
>>
No. 497098 ID: 78c6ea

>>497004

I thought we were a green ball? I mean you were a green ball. Those are green bitey things not green balls. You are a green ball you are also a brown thing, in the vines. And you didn't bite hardly anyone!
>>
No. 497105 ID: 8b9215

Run like hell. Away from them. Those are dead things that look like you they are eating. They want to kill and eat you.
>>
No. 497231 ID: 12e869

>>497105
>eating
I don't think they are/were. It looks more like they were being [i]worn[i/] by the brown bodies. Something between puppetry and a living suit of armor?
>>
No. 497236 ID: bf54a8

yes which is why i am saying that is what we are/WERE. somehow we have become not as predatory.
>>
No. 497247 ID: 6b96b8

Seems to me the "stripping themselves off some other bodies" bit is the nascent minds of the various "Vinetits" creatures we've been advising leaving their bodies to go do something. They're not interested in us. We should follow them at a discrete distance and see what they're up to. At the same time, keep track of where we came in from. I have this nasty suspicion we're looking at antibodies attacking the foreign invader, which is to say the Doctor. Prepare to lead her out of here!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason