[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 406068)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 133582037034.png - (88.55KB , 700x700 , colonthree.png )
406068 No. 406068 ID: c65650

you are a kawaii catgirl. what's your name and objective?
Expand all images
>>
No. 406069 ID: 7acb8e

Killfist Mcslaughter

You are a cashier and wish to date a wizard.
>>
No. 406071 ID: b0bf34

Professor Meowiarty

Your objective is to steal Big Ben and defeat your rival Sherleaf Holmes
>>
No. 406073 ID: 3734f6

>>406069
upvote
>>
No. 406074 ID: b0d466

Name: Lisbeth
Objective: Getting away with murder
>>
No. 406076 ID: ce4a4d

Penny Cuddleblossom

Go through stargates to conquer fantasy /quest/ worlds in zany crossover events.
>>
No. 406078 ID: d1f1b7

Sergeant Flufsky Cuddlefluff

Your objective is to take hill 904 with your squad from the dog people, allowing artillery to be moved forward.
>>
No. 406079 ID: a43a6c

>>406076
mite b cool
>>
No. 406080 ID: 6f1d54

Mau Nyaan

Your objective is to be the most adorable thing in existence.
>>
No. 406082 ID: c65650
File 133582087586.png - (105.08KB , 700x700 , professorkillfis.png )
406082

>>406080
yesyesyes.

Your objectives are
>steal big ben
>get away with any and all murders
>date a wizard
>be the most adorable thing in existence
>>
No. 406085 ID: b0d466

nom mousy toy
>>
No. 406086 ID: c65650
File 133582121725.png - (114.80KB , 700x700 , mau.png )
406086

>sneak sneak
first things first! ACQUIRING TARGET
>>
No. 406087 ID: 21a619

>>406082
>be the most adorable thing in existence
Objective complete.
Now to find a cute catboy wizard. Where are we and where are the cute catboy wizards.
>>
No. 406095 ID: 6f4add

target is the Necronomicon. you must catburgle it to become the most desirable, adorable, evil catwizard to have ever existed.
>>
No. 406096 ID: 832169

>>406086

Find the man with the biggest gem in existence
>>
No. 406128 ID: c65650
File 133582744875.png - (117.74KB , 700x700 , shittypictureofbigben.png )
406128

>>
No. 406136 ID: 7d7f79

I'm tempted to suggest dating the wizard first, since stealing Big Ben is a big operation and the help of a wizard would probably make that go smoother.
What kind of girl are you, and what kind of wizard do you want to date?
>>
No. 406163 ID: 6f4add

there is only one man who could make that building disappear into your possession.

you must seduce...

David Copperfield.
>>
No. 406270 ID: 886a4d

No no no, youère all getting it wrong. to steal a big building there is but one person she can seduce to ensure success. None other then the most famous thief in all the multi-verse. The person who once stole an entire mountain.

Carmen Sandiego
>>
No. 406307 ID: 72d49b

Big Ben is kinda big. You can't just slide it down the front of your pants like it was an iPod or something. You need either a wizard or one of those helicopters that lifts heavy things. And with the latter you'll want a wizard to make you invisible.
>>
No. 406316 ID: b0bf34

>>406307
Or you need to dig a giant hole under it, waiting for the right moment where you collapse the ground under big ben, and drive it away on you secret underground train you made for this purpose.
>>
No. 406325 ID: 2fe09b

>>406270
>Lesbian theivery with Carmen

YES
>>
No. 406357 ID: 80bc6f

>>406270
YES. VERY YES.
Especially with lesbian-ing.
>>
No. 406381 ID: 7d7f79

Well hold on, we don't know if Nyaan is homosexual, bisexal or heterosexual. She hasn't lifted up her skirt and proved she's not a trap either. Plus isn't Carmen Sandiego retired anyway? I'm seeing a lot of possible problems here.
On the other hand with the thefts she pulled off Carmen Sandiego probably is a wizard. I also seem to remember her being fairly hot too. I don't remember what her sexual orientation was.

Mau Nyaan: Are you cute and adorable enough to seduce a straight woman? Can you do it?
>>
No. 406446 ID: a2853b

>>406381
>Choices: Carmen Sandiego, Wizard
I believe you are forgetting one other important option for seduction.
Waldo
Or at least one of his contemporaries. I know he has a wizard friend he could hook Mau up with.
>>
No. 406506 ID: c65650
File 133589220372.png - (90.82KB , 700x700 , notatrap.png )
406506

not a trap but we do like boys
>>
No. 406517 ID: baa15a

>>406506
>No underwear

holy shinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
>>
No. 406520 ID: 1fd58d

Well that settles that. Now we need to steal the Big Ben. but the Big Ben's a big target, to steal it would be the HEIST OF THE CENTURY. And you know what that means.

Time to assemble a team of quirky oddballs, each the best in their field, having to break at least one of them out of jail, and at least one of them ending up being your true love. Recruitment of all but the one you have to break out of jail may be represented by a montage.
>>
No. 406522 ID: c65650
File 133589801183.jpg - (34.90KB , 450x296 , maus11.jpg )
406522

>>406520
???????
>>
No. 406536 ID: 6e1234

>>406325
I still think we need this
>>
No. 406537 ID: 7c31d2

>>406270
This, so very much
>>
No. 406544 ID: c65650
File 133590234166.png - (143.96KB , 700x700 , kitsunenyaaaaaa.png )
406544

Kitsune is a wizard!
>>
No. 406545 ID: 2fe09b

>>406544
Cute enough for my approval
>>
No. 406546 ID: 6e44d2

I bet he can help you steal the Big Ben with magic! Where is he?
>>
No. 406549 ID: 5e3d1a

If you tip Big Ben into the Thames during a foggy night then you could just sail away with it.

After that proceed to float up to kitsunes place while standing on the clock face and say "AM I ON TIME OR WHAT?"
>>
No. 406553 ID: b0bf34

>>406549
This. Woo kitsune with your fine and elaborate punmanship
>>
No. 406555 ID: 8c2977

>>406549
absolutely
>>
No. 406556 ID: c65650
File 133590398775.png - (114.89KB , 700x700 , messagehim.png )
406556

well you have his AIM. what should we say?
>>
No. 406562 ID: 5e3d1a

"Did you cast a fire spell on me because I feel super hot!"
>>
No. 406564 ID: 6f4add

I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
No. 406567 ID: 3ce5b2

"nyan"
>>
No. 406592 ID: 32e092

All of the above.
>>
No. 406604 ID: c65650
File 133590961171.png - (28.56KB , 510x364 , talkingtokitsune.png )
406604

>>
No. 406609 ID: 0d9d4d

>>406562
seconding this as the next response just to see how he responds
>>
No. 406611 ID: 7d7f79

If this is true:
"Hey handsome, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue and I'd be very grateful for your help pulling one of the biggest tricks ever."
>>
No. 406614 ID: 3ce5b2

Look, we're charismatic and attractive. We don't have to work too hard at the flirtatious thing, seriously. Something like, "Hey, I think you're a cool guy and I'd like to kiss you."

If he responds with anything questioning, you can just say "Listen, I could do the whole 'flirtatious banter' thing with you, if you'd prefer. I just thought I should put that on the table first. It's nice to be real with people. Are you busy right now?"
>>
No. 406618 ID: 5e3d1a

"I've been thinking of upgrading my alarm clock to something more stylish. Also are you busy?"
>>
No. 406625 ID: c65650
File 133591079624.png - (17.66KB , 492x274 , talkingtokitsune.png )
406625

>>
No. 406628 ID: 5e3d1a

"I like big clocks and i cannot lie! Help me steal the Big Ben plz :3"

If no:
"Want to go chase some rodents together?"
>>
No. 406640 ID: 3ce5b2

Seriously, the straightforward approach is so baller when it works.
Gonna re-suggest something like "Because I think you're handsome and I'd like to kiss you and do sexy heists." with the same addendum if he seems hesitant as here >>406614
>>
No. 406684 ID: 7d7f79

>>406640
Seconded.
>>
No. 406693 ID: 3ce5b2

>>406640
Remove the word "Because," I derped.
>>
No. 406755 ID: c65650
File 133592790957.png - (18.96KB , 506x256 , talkingtokitsune.png )
406755

>>
No. 406757 ID: c65650
File 133592813468.png - (15.74KB , 486x280 , talkingtokitsune.png )
406757

>>
No. 406758 ID: 3ce5b2

You're going to put it in England. On the north end of the Palace of Westminster.
>>
No. 406759 ID: 21a619

>>406758
Nah man, put it on the south side!
>>
No. 406762 ID: c65650
File 133592918353.png - (15.72KB , 498x274 , talkingtokitsune.png )
406762

>>
No. 406771 ID: 72d49b

Well damn, uh, I don't think we thought ahead this far. Can he teleport something that big, or at least make it invisible?
>>
No. 406772 ID: 7d7f79

Depending on what exactly you mean by date a wizard, this might be something to try asking.
"Still trying to come up with a plan, want to bring over a lap for me to sit on and help me plan?"
>>
No. 406776 ID: c65650
File 133593093322.gif - (361.95KB , 700x700 , maupurrfectday.gif )
406776

(it won't loop for some reason, but animated)
>>
No. 406849 ID: 5e3d1a

If he can animate the tower and make it a living being then you can use your adorable charms to make it follow you to where you want it.
>>
No. 406903 ID: 6e44d2

Sweet. Let's get rollin'.
>>
No. 407071 ID: 7d7f79

Another interesting idea: Make it fly, turn Big Ben into your new airship, possibly your honeymoon cruiseliner if Kitsune is up for that, although it is a little early in the relationship to be talking about marriage: You haven't even had a date out or a weekend in bed with him yet.
>>
No. 407115 ID: c65650
File 133599457758.png - (84.39KB , 700x700 , mauruns.png )
407115

you start to run to Kitsune's house
>>
No. 407119 ID: 3ce5b2

how far is it to his place? you might need to procure some better means of travel.

Do you know how to hotwire a car?
>>
No. 407244 ID: c65650
File 133600516877.png - (77.17KB , 700x1000 , tokitsuneshouse.png )
407244

It's not a far jog. It'll take about 30 minutes or so
>>
No. 407250 ID: 7d7f79

Uh, don't get hit by a car, and make sure you look your best when you get there. Try not to get distracted by things that look fun to chase.
>>
No. 407289 ID: 742815

>>407244

Get in shape! A 1.5 mile jog should not take thirty minutes

Take this opportunity to increase your stamina
>>
No. 407328 ID: c65650
File 133601309093.png - (59.90KB , 700x700 , scamper.png )
407328

>>407250
>>
No. 407335 ID: 7d7f79

*sigh*
What did I just tell you not to do?
>>
No. 407354 ID: c65650
File 133601561334.png - (100.51KB , 700x700 , mrow.png )
407354

>>407335
>>
No. 407356 ID: 7d7f79

I just told you not to chase things. Like what were you doing with that car.
Honestly Mau, if you can't control your instincts when you go on all-fours like that you need to walk upright on the sidewalk.
>>
No. 407359 ID: b9e291

>>407356

Excuse me man. Did it ever occur to you that maybe she was running with the traffic, not after the traffic.

Some suggesters can be so racist.
>>
No. 407363 ID: 7d7f79

>>407359
Actually no, it didn't. If she's talented enough to be running that fast I would be greatly surprised.
>>
No. 407373 ID: c65650
File 133601741449.png - (85.88KB , 700x700 , mrow.png )
407373

purrrr purrrr purrrrr
>>
No. 407374 ID: b0bf34

Kitsune! Go to Kitsune! What if he gets bored and leaves without you?
>>
No. 407375 ID: c65650
File 133601771645.png - (56.47KB , 700x700 , mrow.png )
407375

>>407374
As part cat you have a rather poor attention span. you continue to run to kitsune's house
>>
No. 407376 ID: c65650
File 133601784995.png - (73.71KB , 700x700 , mrow.png )
407376

knock knock!
>>
No. 407377 ID: 7c31d2

Don't forget to glomp him!
>>
No. 407379 ID: c65650
File 133601816660.png - (51.71KB , 700x700 , kitsune.png )
407379

"Mau! took you long enough to get here! come in come in! tell me about your plan"
>>
No. 407383 ID: c65650
File 133601840130.png - (104.45KB , 700x700 , kitsune.png )
407383

*glomp!*
>>
No. 407391 ID: 7d7f79

"I haven't really worked out all the details yet. I was thinking we could make it fly and turn it into our airship. If we need more planning than that how about you give me a lap to sit in while we think?"
>>
No. 407594 ID: 5e3d1a

Let's see. You could sail it away on the Thames, you could float it away on balloons, you could make it come to life, you could shrink it and carry it off, you could use illusions to make the tower disappear while pretending to do any of the above to make everyone THINK you stole it.

Also mark him with your scent. Surreptitiously.
>>
No. 408546 ID: c65650
File 133626408663.png - (102.61KB , 700x700 , imacat.png )
408546

robber clothes! now how are we going to get to the big ben?
>>
No. 408556 ID: fa9f7e

>>408546
Tell the government to install a giant solid-fuel rocket in its foundation, steal the trigger, then activate it and fly away.
>>
No. 408584 ID: 5e3d1a

Go on a cruise.
>>
No. 408609 ID: b6edd6

>>408546
Don't you need a STYLISH MASK to properly steal landmarks?
>>
No. 408611 ID: c65650
File 133627633997.png - (102.98KB , 700x700 , imacat.png )
408611

>>408609
??????
>>
No. 408614 ID: c704c2

>>408609

No, you need a bright red trenchcoat and hat.
>>
No. 408618 ID: c65650
File 133627730545.png - (14.17KB , 700x700 , imacat.png )
408618

(can anyone tell me why music won't go into flash :I)
>>408614
??????
>>
No. 408620 ID: b0bf34

>>408618
Purrfect. Now you can be a master sneak thief.
>>
No. 408622 ID: b6edd6

>>408618
Nothing says stealth like bright red. Let's go.
>>
No. 408623 ID: c65650
File 133627830768.png - (70.16KB , 700x700 , imacat.png )
408623

nop!
>>
No. 408624 ID: 52a564

well aren't you a petulant bitchcat
>>
No. 408628 ID: c65650
File 133627859632.png - (154.01KB , 700x700 , imacat.png )
408628

vroooooooooom
>>
No. 408630 ID: 1f8505

>>408628

Drive off into the sunset.
>>
No. 408631 ID: b9e291

no silly how can you drive when you are on a bobsled
>>
No. 408665 ID: 166adc

>>408628
Alright, now follow the fog. once you can't see, you're in London. Trust me on this.
>>
No. 408948 ID: c65650
File 133634358256.png - (102.97KB , 700x700 , hug.png )
408948

what? give hugs?
>>
No. 408953 ID: 3ce5b2

Didn't you literally tell him you were coming over to kiss him? And you haven't done that yet! At least nibble on his ears a little bit.
>>
No. 409013 ID: c65650
File 133635060534.png - (158.03KB , 700x700 , kissies.png )
409013

>>
No. 409019 ID: 450b8d

DON'T CRASH!!!
>>
No. 409048 ID: e3f578

Please
She is a proffesional
She ain't gonna crash
If fact, let's make this riskier!
Fondle his coin purse!
>>
No. 409062 ID: 3ce5b2

woah woah that is super cute and all but aren't you like in the middle of the street in front of all the pedestrians ever? y'all should go do the smoochin' somewhere else like:
-changing rooms
-elevators
-in the woods
-outer space
>>
No. 409074 ID: c65650
File 133635569602.png - (136.26KB , 700x700 , uhhhh.png )
409074

uhhhhh
>>
No. 409085 ID: e3f578

What come on you could have had a quick kiss without crashing into anything
I mean, it's not like a Moped is as fuck to crash or anything
Now get on with it!
>>
No. 409122 ID: 3ce5b2

>>409085
>I mean, it's not like a Moped is as fuck to crash or anything
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
At the very least get mr. wizard to polymorph the moped into a sweet auto-driving car with a nice big back seat.
>>
No. 409287 ID: 68ff50

>>409122
This seems like a good idea. These two are ready for the stage of a relationship where they're making use of the backseat of a car already it seems.
>>
No. 409293 ID: 622e4f

>>409287
A nice back seat is fine for makeouts, too. Ain't nobody gotta feel obligated to do nothin' too sexual.
>>
No. 409349 ID: 214bf9

Eyes on the road, AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 409381 ID: 5e3d1a

Stop the moped, go play in the bushes >:3
>>
No. 409415 ID: c1f407

>>409074
Stick to the plan, stick to the plan!
>>
No. 409492 ID: 3eab24

Name: Him'mler
Gender: Male
Purpose: To purge all the sub-koboldian filth from the land!
>>
No. 409495 ID: fa9f7e

>>409492
Wrong thread
>>
No. 409602 ID: b9e291

Explode dramatically.
>>
No. 409604 ID: 09e5bf

>>409602
Is there a boring way to spontaneously explode?
>>
No. 409619 ID: 68ff50

>>409604
Yes, into song and dance.
No musicals!
>>
No. 417846 ID: 189c31

(sorry guys, I was taken back to rehab for a few weeks but now I'm back at the transitional house where I can use my computer nao. updates tomorrow I hope)
>>
No. 417924 ID: 5c94e7

>>409619
I see someone's parents never had them watch "The Court Jester" when they were little.
You really need to see Danny Kaye in his prime.
>>
No. 417950 ID: 7a2594

>>417846
yay... I guess...

o.O
>>
No. 418223 ID: 6f8a53

>>417846

Well that's better than being dead! Now, ONWARD!
>>
No. 422900 ID: bdfc91
File 133982491547.png - (465.64KB , 700x700 , maummmmmm.png )
422900

>from somewhere beneath you, something explodes, skyrocketing the two of you way up into the air!
>>
No. 422927 ID: a3b384

The best defense against an explosion is to walk away from it with a swagger, but since you're already in the air you'll have to strike a pose. That way you should land in a safe and stylish manner.
>>
No. 422947 ID: 067a04

High-five a skydiver on the way up.
>>
No. 422950 ID: f387a1

Quick. Think about everything you did until now.
>>
No. 422998 ID: 72d49b

Good thing a cat always lands on her feet.
>>
No. 423045 ID: 927efa

Flail furiously!
>>
No. 423155 ID: 8ade5f
File 133986937160.png - (78.73KB , 700x700 , plop.png )
423155

>>422998
>>
No. 423156 ID: 927efa

Does a fox always land on his feet?
>>
No. 423158 ID: 4f9990

>>423156
unfortunately, no. but they do explode quite spectacularly though!
>>
No. 423163 ID: 4f9990

>>423158
err, wizards explode, not foxes...
>>
No. 423174 ID: a3b384

>>423163
Maybe he's a fox wizard
>>
No. 423186 ID: 8ade5f
File 133987896051.png - (90.08KB , 700x700 , oops.png )
423186

owwwwo looks like foxes aren't as agile. Kitsune seems to have a hurt arm
>>
No. 423190 ID: 4f9990

>>423186
well, at least he didn't explode, this time...
>>
No. 423192 ID: b85f8c

Give his boo-boo a kiss.

...also try to find out if it's broken. A broken arm requires a visit to the hospital.
>>
No. 423196 ID: e3f578

Go into sexy nurse mode and heal the poor baby.
His bones will straighten out from that.
>>
No. 423199 ID: 8ade5f
File 133988273604.png - (99.72KB , 700x700 , ohnooooooooos.png )
423199

oh noes time to fix a booboo
>>
No. 423201 ID: a2fa74

>>423199
Cats lick injuries to make them feel better, right?
>>
No. 423211 ID: e3f578

>>423199
The victim may have broken bones, bind him by straddling the patient so to ensure no further injury. Then investigate that his lower body works fine, doing the standard cough procedure.

Most importantly, do what it takes to keep the heart pumping regularly. You don't have any pace sensing equipment, so you're going to do whatever you can with what you have.
>>
No. 423212 ID: 6fe0f5

It's not visibly broken, it may be just sprained and if there's a break it's at least not too bad, and won't need setting. A sling may suffice to immobilize it, and immobilizing is all it needs to heal. A splint would be a good idea if you have appropriate materials.

>>423201
That's only for cuts and other open wounds. It has no effect here.
>>
No. 423218 ID: f387a1

Use necromancy. It's the only alternative here.
>>
No. 423729 ID: 8ade5f
File 133999660045.png - (12.00KB , 700x700 , necromeowncer.png )
423729

>>423218
Necromeowncer it is
>>
No. 423738 ID: a2fa74

>>423729
What about nekomancy?

Use your powers to summon a SKELETON DOCTOR to help.
Ideally you would be using a skeleton that's not in use. Having his skeleton turn into a doctor and heal him would probably upset him.
>>
No. 424240 ID: 8ade5f
File 134016205955.png - (12.20KB , 700x700 , deeeeeeeeeed.png )
424240

>>423738
esplain
>>
No. 424247 ID: f387a1

Use his body to summon the Skeleton Doctor. Therefore, the doctor will have to heal himself not to die again. Problem solved, exorcize the doctor. Or you could have a zombie boyfriend. 'Bit slow and with specific tastes for food, but immortal, ageless and extremely loyal.
>>
No. 424269 ID: 927efa

Aren't kitsune already immortal?
>>
No. 424270 ID: f387a1

>>424269
Then he will be DOUBLE immortal!
>>
No. 424830 ID: 8ade5f
File 134033367367.png - (63.08KB , 700x700 , spellznmagic.png )
424830

>>
No. 424831 ID: 67a08f

HOLY BASTET! BRACE FOR IMPACT!
>>
No. 426299 ID: 8ade5f

woah woah woah woah, stop the car

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/big-ben-renamed-elizabeth-tower-queen-161556344.html
>>
No. 426303 ID: b2f225

>>426299
The clock tower from the Palace of Westminster will be renamed? Nice. Queen Elizabeth II deserves this honor.

IT ALSO MEANS THAT TIME ISN'T THE SAME ANYMORE! QUICK! LET'S SAVE HIM BEFORE HE DIES AGAIN!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason