[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 133478247211.png - (54.75KB , 800x600 , CQ059.png )
402200 No. 402200 ID: 74e4c2

Chapter 1: http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/358193.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 402201 ID: 74e4c2
File 133478267412.png - (26.83KB , 800x600 , CQ060.png )
402201

You walk into a very large room. In the center is a huge column that seems to reach up endlessly. In front of the column is what appears to be a statue of a Pheonix and a Wyvern. Set into the statue is a Crystal Shard. To the right is a ramp that spirals up the column, apparently leading straight to the top. Please suggest an action.
>>
No. 402203 ID: ed57e8

examine the statue but DO NOT touch it. shit like that ALWAYS goes off if touched.
>>
No. 402211 ID: 4bdd79

>>402200
Holy shit, that's the original orb you're wearing.

This can't be a coincidence. Something's going on here.

>>402201
The crystal may or may not give you magic powers if you touch it. I would advise against touching it right now though, something this exposed is probably trapped.
>>
No. 402496 ID: 74e4c2
File 133491487289.png - (13.32KB , 800x600 , CQ061.png )
402496

>>402203
The statue, and everything in this room, appears to be carved roughly out of metal. The surfaces aren't nearly as smooth as they were on the outside. The statue has a small plaque on it. It says Hope and Despair, Reconciled.
>>402211
I don't think I could touch the crystal if I wanted to. It's really high up, orb, and I'm not very good at climbing... But I agree. It's probably trapped.
>>
No. 402497 ID: ed57e8

oh, okay, go up the ramp.
>>
No. 402534 ID: d1f1b7

>>402496
This is probably the point where you find out you are their illegitimate love child or something.
>>
No. 402862 ID: da98fb

Go up the spiral.
>>
No. 402865 ID: 74e4c2
File 133502836466.png - (16.05KB , 800x600 , CQ062.png )
402865

>>402497
Alright orb, you're the boss...
The most important stuff is sure to be at the top!
>>
No. 402867 ID: b85f8c

>>402865
Oh hey, it's Hope behind you.
>>
No. 402884 ID: da98fb

Can hope fly or is she on the dragon?
>>
No. 402894 ID: ed57e8

she appears embedded in it. so just keep moving.
>>
No. 402964 ID: 4bdd79

>>402865
Holy shit turn around Hope is behind you.

Try not to panic and get killed.
>>
No. 402998 ID: b6edd6

She will likely be gone by the time you turn around, but turn around and say hi anyway.
>>
No. 403291 ID: 74e4c2
File 133511727381.png - (32.28KB , 800x600 , CQ063.png )
403291

>>402998
>...What are YOU doing here, girl?
Dontpanicdontpanicdontpanic
U-um, hello! I'm-
>How did you even get in here? Lock the door, I told him. Tower's no good if just anyone can waltz on in, I said. But does he listen? Noooo- Wait. Girl. What is that you've got there?

What should I tell her? What should I do? I'm just a mechanic, this is way out of my know-how!
>>
No. 403295 ID: ed57e8

"i was chosen to wear the orb. it must of acted as a key" and hold us up.
>>
No. 403298 ID: b85f8c

Tell her you're supposed to be here. You have a note?
>>
No. 403305 ID: b6edd6

Waltz in? You have an invitation.
>>
No. 403309 ID: da98fb

> Tell her you're supposed to be here. You have a note.
>>
No. 404131 ID: 74e4c2
File 133527790151.png - (96.02KB , 800x600 , CQ064.png )
404131

>>403298
>An invitation? Let me see that...
>...
>...
>Well then. That must mean... That's the orb that... Hmmm.
>In that case, just head up to the top. Don't keep us waiting, girl.

Hope hands back the Letter, and flies up out of sight, all the way to the top.
>>
No. 404134 ID: b85f8c

>>404131
Up we go, then.
>>
No. 404156 ID: 74e4c2
File 133528002695.png - (23.46KB , 800x600 , CQ065.png )
404156

>>404134
...It's a long way up.
>>
No. 404168 ID: 7d7f79

Well you just crossed the desert to get here, is there any good reason to not keep going upward? If not just keep going.

One of the tricks of really huge architecture like this is that it's supposed to freak you out, humble and otherwise intimidate you to the point that whoever lives here finds you an easy mark to manipulate. Don't fall for the con, stride up there with impatience at all the unnecessarily wasted space and spectacle.
>>
No. 404171 ID: ed57e8

>>404168
haha indeed
>>
No. 404817 ID: af9ef4

I know this quest is a sequel to another one, but I can't seem to find the one it's based from. Could anyone help with this?
>>
No. 404818 ID: fa9f7e

>>404817
I'm assuming you don't just mean Chapter 1? I don't know, either.
>>
No. 404870 ID: d1f1b7

http://tgchan.org/wiki/Apocalyption
http://tgchan.org/wiki/Rastin-Vresch_Continuity
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/309753.html
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/312418.html
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/graveyard/res/332439.html

All of these were related in one way or another, I believe.
>>
No. 407796 ID: 74e4c2
File 133609473653.png - (26.85KB , 800x600 , CQ066.png )
407796

>>404168
Right, got it. Stay confident. Right.

You reach the top of the ramp. You feel like you've climbed maybe halfway up the spire. The ramp curves in towards a room, which you enter. Inside is a large circular room, bare of all but a large mirror, cracked. Attatched to the mirror is a small machine, connected to an orange crystal like the one you saw at the bottom. You can hear voices through the mirror.
>>
No. 407800 ID: 74e4c2

<<Also, the quest discussion thread is here: http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/354042.html
>>
No. 407804 ID: b6edd6

Walk up to the mirror and say hello.
>>
No. 407950 ID: a2853b

>>407804
Walk to the side of the mirror without the crystal engine, see if there is anything behind it.
I've watched too many old twilight zone episodes to trust non-euclidean portals.
>>
No. 408891 ID: 68ff50

>>407950
Yes, always look behind the curtain, either you'll get to meet someone you should talk to or you'll find out something you need to know.
>>
No. 410301 ID: 74e4c2
File 133669162803.png - (395.03KB , 800x600 , CQ067.png )
410301

>>407804
Hello?
My cautious greeting goes unnoticed. The two voices continue to bicker. I step through the mirror to see if I can't get their attention.

>I -know- I said Noctus would have his job settled by now. I -KNOW- I haven't heard back from him in years.
>[i]You also said that Abyssa could be trusted to get her shit in gear. I bet you she's just dicking around at the bottom of the ocean on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET. And I don't even WANT to know what Sariel is doing. Honestly Ragi, I fear we'll never get this done...

>Don't worry, Hope. I trust that everything will fall into place at it's appointed time. I know for a fact that Arcuri has her job done. And the last cog in this machine should be arriving soon.
>>
No. 410303 ID: 15c5f2

Maaaaaaybe you should just leave.
>>
No. 410304 ID: b85f8c

Ask them if you're that cog.
>>
No. 410307 ID: 5029d1

"sooner then you think"
>>
No. 410318 ID: 68ff50

"I'm a cog, am I? Whose machine and what does it do?"
>>
No. 410375 ID: 5c94e7

>>410301
Oh god that's Hope's original sealing crystal/device setup.
>>
No. 410411 ID: 5029d1

>>410375
that crystal WAS magic. which is why it was basically immune to her. because you can't use magic to change magic itself.
>>
No. 422120 ID: 74e4c2
File 133970890531.png - (221.30KB , 800x600 , CQ068.png )
422120

>>410318
S-so I'm a cog, am I? Just a smaller piece of a larger machine?

>And here she is now. You've traveled quite a ways, and I'm sure you have some questions.

Yeah... W-why m-

>Not you. The orb.

Sorry for the wait, sprained the wrist I draw with
>>
No. 422125 ID: b85f8c

>>422120
What? Oh don't tell me you're just the delivery girl.

Ask them why you brought us here.
>>
No. 422138 ID: fb69eb

It's been a while, hasn't it? Good to see you and Hope are still getting a long well.
Was that you with the dark room and glowing green eyes that was scrying on us earlier?
>>
No. 422184 ID: 886a4d

I think she should get her questions answered as well.
>>
No. 442555 ID: 74e4c2
File 134490117165.png - (44.39KB , 800x600 , CQ069.png )
442555

>>422125
>I brought you here to bring me the orb. What happens after is entirely up to you. I have no use for warriors with no initiative.
>>422138
>It has been a while, hasn't it? Yes, that was me. I can take many forms, many faces, and all further my plans. With this crystal, all things are possible.

>If you'll bring me the orb, and your mask, I can start right here.
>>
No. 442565 ID: bf54a8

oh fine, not like we can resist at the moment.
>>
No. 442587 ID: b85f8c

Her mask? Her choice.
>>
No. 442590 ID: 4536ff

i suspect continuing to focus on our bearer may lead to more of the bad ends this series has enjoyed so much.
>>
No. 442736 ID: e3aff6

Eh, there are worse traits to be had in a warrior.
About traits she has, is it normal for her to have an interaction with us involving her ranting about IMPERFECTION while floating and shooting fire? If that starts happening with everyone who holds us it could get a bit inconvenient.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason