[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 346629)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 131551016257.gif - (1.80KB , 658x183 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 1.gif )
346629 No. 346629 ID: 07337a

The ground is wood and I can hear digging coming from directly above me. It's too dark to see and it's very cramped in here. I don't know much except for how to use guns and how to speak English. I'm female, my breasts are flat.

I still can't draw worth a potato, but I'm gonna try and make another quest anyway because I want to. Also, this is going to be what the main character looks like while it's too dark to see.
Expand all images
>>
No. 346631 ID: 35e1a0

looks like you a zombie. you in a coffin and someone is digging you up. wait for them to finish.
>>
No. 346633 ID: 5f9433

quick, shlick while nobody can see you!
>>
No. 346641 ID: 114d0c

Knock on whatever you're in and make yourself audible! Also don'T freak out.
>>
No. 346649 ID: 07337a
File 131551480343.gif - (2.11KB , 658x183 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 2.gif )
346649

>looks like you a zombie.
Zombie? I don't remember dying. Then again, I probably wouldn't.

>Knock on whatever you're in and make yourself audible!
The digging stops for a second, then continues. I probably shouldn't do that again, lest I scare the person away.

>Also don'T freak out.
Already doing.
>>
No. 346651 ID: 35e1a0

okay, wait until they start opening the lid then burst out.
>>
No. 346654 ID: 1f2aa9

You probably don't want to make sudden movements, lest you want to get hit with a shovel.
>>
No. 346661 ID: 9c538a

Fire all of the guns!
>>
No. 346696 ID: 07337a
File 131552421350.gif - (12.03KB , 658x415 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 3.gif )
346696

>>
No. 346697 ID: 1b448c

>>346696

Say hello to the person, but don't act like you want to kill them. Just act friendly.
>>
No. 346700 ID: 35e1a0

"wassup?
>>
No. 346702 ID: 02d4c0

punch through the lid.
>>
No. 346705 ID: 07337a
File 131552529506.gif - (12.42KB , 658x415 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 4.gif )
346705

>Say hello to the person
I sit up and wave a greeting. He runs away shouting "Zeta's alive!" Zeta... Is that my name? I like the sound of it.
>>
No. 346707 ID: a2fa74

>>346705
Grab his leg before he gets too far.
"Excuse me, sir, who are you?"
>>
No. 346711 ID: 35e1a0

CHASE HIM!
>>
No. 346739 ID: 9c538a

He has delicious brains you must nom them.
>>
No. 346740 ID: f70e5e

lets not do the brain eating. that's such a stereotype
>>
No. 346743 ID: b6edd6

>>346740
Of course! Everyone knows the liver is where its at.
>>
No. 346747 ID: a2fa74

>>346739
>>346740
>>346743
Naw, that's cliche and people are already terrified of her. If she's gotta be an undead horror then she should be a friendly one.
This is in no way related to the fact that this person is running screaming for help.
>>
No. 346802 ID: 07337a
File 131555801748.png - (15.35KB , 444x367 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 5.png )
346802

>He has delicious brains you must nom them.
I can feel my heartbeat, I'm not a zombie.

>Grab his leg before he gets too far.
He already ran out of my sight. Damn, he ran fast. Anyway, there's no moon out tonight, and the little light there is is coming from this awfully large torch that he left behind when he ran and the many stars in the sky. I think I can see houses in the distance. Also, I have no clothes.
>>
No. 346807 ID: a2fa74

>>346802
Head in the direction he ran off, even if it's not towards the houses.
>>
No. 346809 ID: 35e1a0

follow dood.
>>
No. 346813 ID: 07337a
File 131557693160.png - (31.77KB , 699x612 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 6.png )
346813

>Head in the direction he ran off, even if it's not towards the houses.
>follow dood.
As luck would have it, he went in the direction of the houses. There sure are a lot of stars in the sky.
>>
No. 346814 ID: cfa804

fall upward into eternity.

Seriously though don't do that, we really don't need to get psychedelic here. Anyway, you never were really clear... do you have any memories? You've established some base skills but didn't seem to remember your name. It might be most proper and logical to proceed to one of the houses, knock on a nice-seeming one, and ask for help.
>>
No. 346816 ID: 35e1a0

that... is a lot of stars. like a freakish amount.
>>
No. 346817 ID: 07337a
File 131557768731.png - (166.37KB , 699x612 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 7.png )
346817

...What the hell?

Sorry, forgot to mention cutscene. It's over now.
>>
No. 346818 ID: 35e1a0

HIT THE DECK!!
>>
No. 346820 ID: ec0bf5

Dive perpendicular to the object!
>>
No. 346834 ID: be1d1c

moon the light.
>>
No. 346856 ID: 07337a
File 131558654088.gif - (8.63KB , 699x612 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 8.gif )
346856

>HIT THE DECK!!
WHOOM
OH FUCK!
>>
No. 346858 ID: 07337a
File 131558744707.png - (30.31KB , 699x612 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 9.png )
346858

Well... I've just nearly experienced a heart attack.

>do you have any memories?
No, practically none.

I think I'm going to need some rest after what just happened.
>>
No. 346859 ID: 1854db

>>346858
I'm split between investigating what that was that just fell, and going back to the houses to find out what's going on with you.
>>
No. 346887 ID: 35e1a0

it fell for a reason. check it.
>>
No. 346893 ID: a2fa74

>>346858
Investigate!
>>
No. 346904 ID: cfa804

Shooting star or Cosmic Space Laser? You Decide!
>>
No. 347020 ID: bd7cc2

Check what fell. It sounds like adventure!
>>
No. 347418 ID: 07337a
File 131570068441.png - (9.20KB , 645x544 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 10.png )
347418

>investigating what that was that just fell
>it fell
>Investigate!
>Shooting star
>Check what fell.
It wasn't an object that fell, it was a beam of killing. I'm pretty sure if it was actually intended to hit me, I'd be dead, though. Anyway, I'm here. Which building should I go into? Although, I don't think I want to go into that one...

Voting time!
>>
No. 347419 ID: 35e1a0

15
>>
No. 347437 ID: bd7cc2

I'm guessing the red glow means 5 was the one that got hit? Can you get a look at it from here to see if it's something we need to worry about?

If we're not paying attention to it, I vote the store. It seems most likely to have useful stuff and they might be able to tell us about the other buildings.
>>
No. 347446 ID: 1854db

15.
>>
No. 347458 ID: fb30d2

Visit store, acquire clothing with the money you don't have?
There was nothing in the coffin but you, right?
You're taking to wandering around naked pretty well. Do you do this often?

I mean no offense, since I'd like to see where this quest goes, but you're making a fairly typical beginner mistake of offering choices - a lot of choices! With very little information to make a meaningful decision.

sage for repost with proper spoiler

>>
No. 347476 ID: a2fa74

>>347418
Is 5 on fire? If so then you're going to want to rescue whoever is inside.

Otherwise try 15
>>
No. 347477 ID: b6edd6

What kind of guns do you know how to use? Projectile launchers or energy weapons or what?
>>
No. 347575 ID: ec0bf5

Oh no, there's something wrong with number five! Go there.
>>
No. 347583 ID: 07337a
File 131574817888.png - (100.97KB , 988x670 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 11.png )
347583

>You're taking to wandering around naked pretty well.
Well, I don't have any clothes to put on.

>What kind of guns do you know how to use?
Well, not necessarily guns, I can also use bows, swords, spears, all sorts of stuff. I can use lots of guns ranging from a musket to a beam cannon.

The door's locked. I can break in through a window if I can find one, however if I get caught doing that, the whole town may hate me, plus it would just be plain evil, even though slightly, if I don't take anything or break anything valuable.

3 votes for 15
Warning, the evil path gives you more choices, however it's more difficult and if Zeta is too evil, the good ending will be impossible.
>>
No. 347585 ID: ec0bf5

Just knock on the door loudly. See if anybody's home. Also look off in the direction of 5, just to make sure there's nothing urgent going on there while we do stuff here.
>>
No. 347586 ID: a2fa74

>>347583
Knock any see if anybody can answer.

Oh, and is #5 on fire?
>>
No. 347675 ID: 07337a
File 131578820858.png - (97.67KB , 697x670 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 12.png )
347675

>Just knock on the door loudly.
>Knock any see if anybody can answer.
There's no response.

>Also look off in the direction of 5
>Oh, and is #5 on fire?
There's an eerie red glow coming from inside of the fifth building. No, it's not fire.
>>
No. 347713 ID: a2fa74

>>347675
There's a star-shaped cluster of lights to your left.

Is the door locked? If not then open it up and go it. If it is then go check out the shop instead.
>>
No. 347734 ID: ec0bf5

>>347713
Yes, this.
>>
No. 347952 ID: 9c538a

>>347583

but if Zeta is too good, we'll miss the evil ending! D:

>>347675

If that's building 15 there should be a nook you can hide behind to your right. Do that right now, and then carefully peek out to look at the star shaped... uh... stars...
>>
No. 349577 ID: 07337a
File 131620643354.png - (27.08KB , 1075x822 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 13.png )
349577

>Is the door locked?
>>347583
>The door's locked.
Pay attention.

>There's a star-shaped cluster of lights to your left.
Neat.

>go check out the shop instead.
The first thing I see is a human and a sword.
Hey there- why aren't you wearing any clothes?
I don't have any clothes. Or remember having any. I believe I have amnesia.
Sorry to hear that, must suck. Anyway, you sure don't seem to have any problem walking around nude.
I'd much rather be wearing clothes.
Well, how about I give you some free clothes?
Really?
Sure.
I like this guy, he's nice.

This isn't a time where you can make clothes for Zeta to wear, because chances are almost guaranteed to be I wouldn't be able to use any designs that you guys come up with.

Okay, this is getting really annoying, first it posts it before I finish, then it doesn't even get the right post number.
>>
No. 349688 ID: 9c538a

>>349577

Hey, free clothes, score. Who cares if we don't get to pick the design? Why were you buried naked anyway? Oh you wouldn't remember.

Every post has a new different number, even if you delete the old one. Just how the board works.
>>
No. 349690 ID: 9c538a

>>349577

Oh, also tell him NO TIME FOR CLOTHES NOW THERE ARE GIANT LASER DEATH STAR BEAMS SHOOTING
>>
No. 349733 ID: ec0bf5

>>349690
Tell him only if it's quick, you have to get to some kind of shelter. Something shot at you.
>>
No. 352388 ID: 07337a
File 131696721395.png - (16.46KB , 622x524 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 14.png )
352388

I couldn't find any shoes that fit you, but you're a feline, you should do fine without them.
That's okay.
You know, you look and sound a lot like Karigan Marwa.
That name sounds awfully familiar...
Who's that?
She was a talented singer. I liked everything she sung. She was also the first musician to have naturally red eyes. She always had a rather upbeat attitude. She's been missing for a year, though.
Sad.

>you have to get to some kind of shelter. THERE ARE GIANT LASER DEATH STAR BEAMS SHOOTING
Do you know of any place where I can be safe from giant deadly beams from space?
Sorry, no.
Damn.

>Every post has a new different number, even if you delete the old one. Just how the board works.
I meant the thing where you click a post number and it copies it into your reply. I didn't click the right one, then I fixed it.
>>
No. 352540 ID: ec0bf5

Tell him you don't remember who you are, but if you look and sound a lot like some missing person, that it's a possibility that you are them. It's the biggest cliche in the book, but it still makes sense. Can you sing?
>>
No. 356708 ID: 07337a
File 131807052303.png - (16.42KB , 622x524 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 15.png )
356708

>Tell him you don't remember who you are, but if you look and sound a lot like some missing person, that it's a possibility that you are them. It's the biggest cliche in the book, but it still makes sense.
Well, I may not remember who I am, but if I look and sound a lot like Karigan, then it's possible that I am her.
It does seem likely that she's part of you.
Well, good thing he doesn't think I'm crazy. Wait, part of me?
>>
No. 356714 ID: 1854db

Ask him man what.
>>
No. 356772 ID: a2fa74

>>356708
"Part of- Er... Could you please explain that?"
>>
No. 357234 ID: 07337a
File 131823799510.png - (17.37KB , 622x524 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 16.png )
357234

>Ask him man what.
>"Part of- Er... Could you please explain that?"
What do you mean part of me?!
Well, it's obvious you're a chimera. You have the tail of an Agrian, and look mostly like a feline.
Chimera? Agrian? Should I even ask what either of those are?
>>
No. 357236 ID: 1854db

>>357234
A chimera is a creature with parts that seem to be from multiple animals.

Ask what an Agrian is, though. Also examine your tail closely. Is there any evidence that it was grafted onto you?
>>
No. 357294 ID: 78b9fc

>>357234

Well, that sucks. You were made by some psycho killer genius madman who kidnapped the famous singer Karigan Marwa one dark stormy night and ripped her apart using her body parts to construct a bizarre abomination against nature.

(This is obviously exactly what happened and my assumptions are totally reasonable.)

Alternatively you are Karigan and he just chopped off your tail and stitched on another one from his last victim. That doesn't explain your amnesia though. Whose brain do you have?
>>
No. 357301 ID: b6edd6

>>357294
Abbie Normal's perhaps?

Ask whether chimeras are common.
>>
No. 357303 ID: 07337a
File 131828818068.png - (17.34KB , 622x524 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 17.png )
357303

>A chimera is a creature with parts that seem to be from multiple animals.
How do my head voices know more then I do I don't understand.

>Ask what an Agrian is, though.
What's an Agrian?
Agrians were the main species of a planet similar to Earth known as Agria, which imploded. Fortunately, however, before it imploded, as many of them as possible escaped in space pods that landed on Earth. One of the main differences between Earth and Agria is that Agria had much stronger gravity, which means that Agrians are much stronger then any creature you'll find on Earth. They're also capable of sensing heat signatures, which allows them to see behind them, through walls that aren't insulated well enough, and people that are invisible using cloaking devices or magic.
And how do you know all this?
Wikipedia.

>Also examine your tail closely.
Neat, I appear to be able to use it as a hand.

>Is there any evidence that it was grafted onto you?
After a quick check of my ass, no.

>Whose brain do you have?
How am I supposed to know when I didn't even know my name when I woke up?

If anything looks different about Zeta's tail, it's not because you're crazy or under the influence of some hallucinogen, I had to recreate it because 3 joints isn't enough.
>>
No. 357315 ID: 78b9fc

> Wikipedia.

This is the best medieval sci-fi setting.

Anyway thank him for his help and uh, go outside I guess. Ask him if he's ever heard of anyone named Zeta before you leave.
>>
No. 357317 ID: b6edd6

>>357315
I don't think this a medieval fantasy setting at all. There is a rifle on the wall next to the spear.

Ask him why there is a spear and a gun in the same store. Are the guns around here really cruddy, or is it easier to enchant melee weapons, or are ranged weapons easily countered with magic, or what?
>>
No. 357342 ID: ec0bf5

He's making it sound it like you're some sort of mad lab experiment made out of missing people. You have the amnesia, the waking up in a box, the nonstandard name... Ask if this means you're not insane for thinking you were shot at by space lasers.
>>
No. 357358 ID: 07337a
File 131830152928.png - (155.74KB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 18.png )
357358

>Ask whether chimeras are common.
Are chimeras common around here?
No, but, given all the weird shit that's been going on in that lab, I'm not surprised to see one.
Which one's the lab?
The huge metal building that's impossible to miss if you have working eyes.

>Ask him if he's ever heard of anyone named Zeta
Have you ever heard the name Zeta?
No, sorry.

>Ask him why there is a spear and a gun in the same store.
How come there's a spear and a gun in the same shop?
Oh, that's simple. Some people don't have two hundred dollars to spend on a shotgun.

>Anyway thank him for his help and uh, go outside I guess.
Thank you. Sorry I couldn't buy anything.
It's okay.

Well, back to can't-see-shit-o-vision. Oh, now I feel sick...

I've decided to drastically reduce the number of stars because I prefer my shoulders unexploded.
>>
No. 357371 ID: b6edd6

You could always make a 'starry night' background and paste everything else onto it (or modify it when the stars do crazy space laser stuff). We don't want to end up with another artist with an injured hand :/

Is something up with that window to your left? It looks like it has been splattered with something.
If there is nothing up with it, check out the place that the beam hit.
>>
No. 357408 ID: 78b9fc

>>357358

You can't see at night? You might not be nocturnal then. Are you tired? Check the buildings to see if any are unoccupied so you can get some shut-eye. We'll look for the guy who dug up your coffin box tomorrow.
>>
No. 357441 ID: ec0bf5

You feel sick? Hmm, maybe you should go to bed somewhere. If that's not an option, then do >>357371
>>
No. 359419 ID: 07337a
File 131905176380.png - (275.41KB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 19.png )
359419

...
>>
No. 359420 ID: b6edd6

Well put out your torch if you can manage that before falling unconscious. You don't want to faint in the middle of a fire.
>>
No. 359539 ID: 78b9fc

Bitch be trippin balls
>>
No. 359545 ID: 35e1a0

close your eyes.
>>
No. 359637 ID: 07337a
File 131914108818.png - (222.73KB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 part 20.png )
359637

...
>>
No. 359710 ID: b6edd6

>>359637
Why hello, that is an inconvenient looking hand you have there.
>>
No. 359715 ID: 78b9fc

Can you craft us some ice sculptures?
>>
No. 362722 ID: 07337a
File 132009158547.png - (2.29MB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 21.png )
362722

>Is something up with that window to your left? It looks like it has been splattered with something.
Judging from the rotten flesh I can already-

>Well put out your torch if you can manage that before falling unconscious. You don't want to faint in the middle of a fire.
>Bitch be trippin balls
>close your eyes.
>Why hello, that is an inconvenient looking hand you have there.
>Can you craft us some ice sculptures?
...Did I miss something?
>>
No. 362728 ID: ec0bf5

It appears the voices in your head are seeing things. Everything got distorted and there was some shadowy figure with huge claws.
>>
No. 362744 ID: 78b9fc

The voices in your head presume that your statement "now I feel sick" followed by extreme distortion indicates severe dizziness and nausea on your part, culminating in unconsciousness.

In reality it was merely a strange fellow travelling outside of time, thus impossible to observe. And you mean sick as in revolted at the death meat building.

The voices in your head apologize for the misunderstanding.
>>
No. 362765 ID: b6edd6

>>362722
Someone must have heard you liked voices, because the voices in your head have voices in their heads.
Well, technically it is distorted images rather than voices, but still.
>>
No. 365398 ID: 07337a
File 132117148998.png - (232.73KB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 22.png )
365398

>It appears the voices in your head are seeing things. Everything got distorted and there was some shadowy figure with huge claws.
...Ah.

>And you mean sick as in revolted at the death meat building.
No, when I said sick, I meant it feels like something's in my stomach that shouldn't be there.

Anyway, as I was about to say, judging by the rotten flesh I can already smell, it's probably dried blood. Should I try to open the door anyway?
>>
No. 365446 ID: 78b9fc

>>365398

Well, I don't know your funeral rites. If you were in ancient Egypt they would have carefully preserved the seat of the mind, your heart, in pickle juice, then siphoned your brain out through your nose and threw it away because they figured it was just some useless extra thing like the appendix. Perhaps they put something in your stomach? You... you might want to induce vomiting.
>>
No. 365496 ID: 1854db

>>365398
Yes.
>>
No. 367588 ID: 07337a
File 132206883790.png - (3.05MB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 23.png )
367588

>If you were in ancient Egypt they would have carefully preserved the seat of the mind, your heart, in pickle juice, then siphoned your brain out through your nose and threw it away because they figured it was just some useless extra thing like the appendix.
...Well, that's not disturbing at all.

>You... you might want to induce vomiting.
I don't know how!

>Yes.
Oh my god! I was expecting a lot of blood, but this seems a little excessive. Does a single man even hold this much blood?
>>
No. 367603 ID: e3aff6

So the flesh is rotten you say?
Then the note was probably not meant for you in particular, as this seems to have been here a while. Go ask the shopkeeper why nobody seems to have noticed the blood splattered house in that time.
>>
No. 367653 ID: cdb8cb

You stick your finger down your throat until it stimulates the gag reflex. Didn't they teach you anything in school?

>>367588

Only one way to find out. >:3
>>
No. 367731 ID: 180ec2

I don't even... Let's do something sensible and try to look for someone to inform of this, or if they already know, ask what the heck is going on.
>>
No. 392697 ID: 07337a
File 133173942080.png - (2.29MB , 996x801 , Moonlit Days Chapter 1 Part 24.png )
392697

>Let's do something sensible and try to look for someone to inform of this, or if they already know, ask what the heck is going on.
That does seem like a good idea.

>Only one way to find out.
I'm not sure I like where this is going.

>You stick your finger down your throat until it stimulates the gag reflex. Didn't they teach you anything in school?
I don't remember a school.

>Then the note was probably not meant for you in particular, as this seems to have been here a while. Go ask the shopkeeper why nobody seems to have noticed the blood splattered house in that time.
In any other point in time, I'd probably not bother the shop owner guy any more then I have to, but, you know, corpse.

Sorry for the incredibly long delay on this update, but I've had a lot of complications, mainly involving a new computer. Also procrastination. Also, ARRRRGH, LIGHTING EFFECTS, AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! SO MUCH HATE!!!!
>>
No. 392727 ID: b6edd6

Onwards to the shop again.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason