[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 343145)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 131440646484.png - (34.74KB , 600x500 , 1.png )
343145 No. 343145 ID: 175a2b

Green stuff...
Brown stuff...
Where am I...?
Expand all images
>>
No. 343148 ID: 35e1a0

seems like a forest. slide around eating green stuff.
>>
No. 343150 ID: 1854db

Curi. Remember. You were attacked by a green dragon dude. HIDE!
>>
No. 343152 ID: 175a2b
File 131440758675.png - (90.38KB , 600x500 , 2.png )
343152

Curi...?
I don't remember.
I move away and eat the green things.

They make me bigger.
I feel myself moving, trying to become something.
But what?
>>
No. 343153 ID: 1854db

You are a slime child. Your full name is Curious-as-Cat. You lost an eye. Half of your mind is missing. You can regrow it... but you need to eat more grass.

Your form is that of a girl.
>>
No. 343154 ID: 175a2b
File 131440797477.png - (64.02KB , 600x500 , 3.png )
343154

The name sounds so familiar.
I try form my body but the thought slips from my mind.
I keep loosing the picture..

I can't focus on it.

I just eat more and more. My body is far bigger now.
I try again but I can feel it slipping apart.
>>
No. 343160 ID: 1854db

>>343154
Look around. Is there anything interesting nearby?

Try to copy your eye if you can.
>>
No. 343161 ID: 35e1a0

you need to rebuild your other eye.
>>
No. 343164 ID: 40cb26

Focus on your self, your mind, your eye. Eat to strength and regrow those instead of just your body.
>>
No. 343173 ID: 27d278

Eat the green
Rebirth thy self
Get into tons of trouble because the voices in your head are sexually pent up.
This is your destiny
>>
No. 343177 ID: 175a2b
File 131441391926.png - (55.28KB , 600x500 , 4.png )
343177

I look around but all I see are colors.
The green stuff continues to fill me and make me bigger.
I try once again and manage to hold onto one of the brown things, I can feel it being eaten to.
I try to make another eye. I can feel something form.

I think I remember now. I am Curious as Cat.
But why am I here?
>>
No. 343178 ID: 715620

>>343177
YOu wanna make humans like slime children. KEEP MAKING THAT EYE.
>>
No. 343179 ID: 07416a

>>343177
Not time to worry about that. That is for later. Isn't it tasty? Eat.
>>
No. 343180 ID: 27d278

It's best you focus on what's what, once you're ready to start moving about
>>
No. 343181 ID: 175a2b
File 131441456526.png - (72.57KB , 600x500 , 5.png )
343181

I push against the tasty thing and it gets eaten away to.
The brown thing is tough and it helps me become tough.
outside my gel body a tough skin starts forming.
I stretch our parts of my body and make some limbs.

This feels better.

I sit inside the hollow I made in the thing and let it dissolve around me.

I am Curious as Cat. I want... To make humans more like Slime Children..?
>>
No. 343182 ID: 35e1a0

>>343181
not more like slime children, LIKE slime children. your best human friend is chris.
>>
No. 343183 ID: 715620

>>343181
Nooo nonononono

YOu want to make them be friends with slime children
>>
No. 343184 ID: 715620

>>343181
AND KEEP MAKING THAT EYE
>>
No. 343188 ID: 175a2b
File 131441594020.png - (45.30KB , 600x500 , 6.png )
343188

I keep making the eye.
The entire brown thing is eaten.

The entire Tree is eaten.
I can see better now, I can remember things.
I'm Curi and I want to show the world how good the Slime Children are.
And..

I think the person I liked tried to kill me..
>>
No. 343189 ID: 27d278

Can you remember who this person was Curi?
>>
No. 343190 ID: 715620

>>343188
It's okay. Some people are horrible liars who lie.
>>
No. 343191 ID: 175a2b
File 131441630503.png - (85.58KB , 600x500 , 7.png )
343191

>>343189
He's this really cool dragonborn guy...
He looked really cool and I could even hug him cause I didn't burn his skin.

>>343190
But why lie to me...? I didn't do anything..
>>
No. 343192 ID: 715620

>>343191
Because he could make money by selling you as property.

Now, let's find our friends. You remember the cool guy in the hat, right?
>>
No. 343193 ID: 607629

He might have been working for the dark elves...
Also, Yay for curi being alive again!
>>
No. 343194 ID: 35e1a0

some people are treacherous. he wasn't lying to just you, but to everyone. that means he was bad. he would need a VERY VERY good reason to of done that in order to not be evil.
>>
No. 343196 ID: 07416a

>>343191
We don't know. We should find out.
>>
No. 343197 ID: 27d278

Tell us stuff we should know about you first.
You said that you didn't burn him, could you explain that a bit?
>>
No. 343223 ID: 3bad4c

>>343197 Half-green dragons are immune to all types of acid. They're also generally evil.
If there's such a thing as a half-copper dragon, it will also be immune to acid, but generally good.
>>
No. 343238 ID: 1854db

We need to get back to the camp and warn the others!
>>
No. 343300 ID: f70e5e

the drow had been using slime children as solders. he might have thought it was an alliance rather then the drow capturing and lobotomizing your people. he could simply have thought you were the enemy. also you just regrew half of your brain. how the hell did you do that?
>>
No. 343303 ID: 12ca4d
File 131450237376.png - (75.38KB , 600x500 , 8.png )
343303

Uhm... I think my mind is still a bit messed up..
If you need to refresh your memory a bit you can read about my other adventures here --> http://tgchan.org/wiki/Amorphia

Anyway he must have had a good reason for doing that... I mean, he wouldn't just hurt me like that without a good reason right...?

I don't hear or see him anywhere. I don't even know where I am now. Also it's getting dark ;-;

>>343300
Ah I think it's because I still had half of my mind. Red didn't have even that. Her other half seemed to have chunks taken out of it.
>>
No. 343304 ID: 1854db

Can you climb up a tree? Getting to a high spot and looking around can help you get your bearings.
>>
No. 343309 ID: 540b56

Climbing would be problematic when you melt anything organic that you touch...
>>
No. 343310 ID: 35e1a0

where is the sun? whatever side it is going down on should be west. not much but it does help.
>>
No. 345750 ID: ffecee

Just look for somewhere to stay until daytime.

Maybe you should be more selective when it comes to friends from now on.
>>
No. 345875 ID: d0b1d4

>>345750
No you bastard, I'll not have you spoiling her innocence. Everyone friendly is presumed friendly until proven otherwise.
>>
No. 345889 ID: d82dd6

>>343303
yeah well it was still a pretty mean thing to do.
You should totally slap him when you see him. In the FACE.
Or you could just go with "why did yew dew dat? ;n;".
>>
No. 347874 ID: 418acf
File 131581477520.png - (44.45KB , 600x500 , 9.png )
347874

Why he do that...?

There must be a reason.. I believe there is!
If there isn't....

No! There's no need to think about such things!
I believe in Toren!

I try to climb up some trees but that doesn't work so well...

!?
I hear a rustling sound and see glowing red dots nearby...
It seems to be moving closer to me..
>>
No. 347876 ID: 1854db

Hide in a bush and see who it is.
>>
No. 347878 ID: 35e1a0

puddle for and wait to see what it is.
>>
No. 350157 ID: e85cf5
File 131638009154.png - (38.79KB , 600x500 , 10.png )
350157

I quickly go into puddle mode and wait it out. The crunching sound gets closer and I see someone kneel in front of me.

>"Hey there. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."
>>
No. 350166 ID: 35e1a0

"i've heard that before"
>>
No. 350168 ID: a2fa74

>>350157
Ask who he is!
>>
No. 350174 ID: 40cb26

>>350166
>>350168
These, and tell him to remove his hood.
>>
No. 350176 ID: 510737

make happy face at him, then happy times will follow! :D
>>
No. 350189 ID: 1854db

>>350166
Uh, I don't think we actually have.

Ask who he is. Also get back into a more humanoid form again.
>>
No. 350213 ID: 40cb26

>>350189
Doesn't mean we can't say we have.
>>
No. 351637 ID: 8b7065
File 131676492198.png - (62.02KB , 600x500 , 11.png )
351637

""i've heard that before..."

The person smiles and lowers their hood.
Oh my... It looks like a girl but she seems to have been horribly wounded.. I think some of her face is gone.

>"I mean it. I won't hurt you. You'd probably hurt me far more then I could hurt you."

She smiles again.

>"So what're you doing out here?"

....
I feel hesitant to answer that... Things never go well when I tell someone what I'm doing.
>>
No. 351638 ID: 3bad4c

Tell her you're too busy being scared to be doing anything.
>>
No. 351639 ID: 35e1a0

say "nothing really, just trying to find a town"
>>
No. 351644 ID: 715620

>>351637
oooh oooh

Another universally reviled creature! Join forces and be socially rejected abominations together
>>
No. 351688 ID: 1854db

>>351637
Tell her you're lost, and trying to find your way back to your friends.
>>
No. 351719 ID: 8b7065
File 131681036481.png - (53.61KB , 600x500 , 12.png )
351719

"I... I'm trying to find a town.."

>"Really? So am I! You a trader or something?"

"I'm not a traitor!!"

>"Okay okay! Just asking."

She sits next to me.

".... So what are you doing?"

>"Well I'm on my way to the nearby kingdom or Alforth. I want to present myself to the king and prove once and for all that the reanimated aren't truly bad people. Some are a bit mean but others just want to get along with society."

"Really? That's what I want to do!"

>"You're trying to help the reanimated to?"

"Well no but I'm trying to prove that slime children aren't bad either."

>"That's great, who would've thought I'd meet someone who has similar goals to me. How's it been going for you so far?"

".... Not so good.."

>"Oh me neither. I've been torn apart, burned, electrocuted, lost an arm. Pretty tough so far."
>>
No. 351725 ID: 35e1a0

tell her you were blown apart several times and just recently ripped in half.
>>
No. 351743 ID: a2fa74

>>351719
"I know some people who haven't tried to kill me. Err... Mostly, anyway.
I'm trying to find them. D'ya know about any battles in the area recently? I dunno how long I've been out..."
>>
No. 351774 ID: 1854db

>>351719
She asked if you were a trader. Someone who trades things, not a traitor. The words do sound similar.

But yeah we need to get our bearings. We have to get back to warn the others.
>>
No. 351808 ID: f70e5e

we should try and find out how long we were out. ask her about any recent trouble with the drow.
>>
No. 353554 ID: a49380
File 131719533654.png - (58.24KB , 600x500 , 13.png )
353554

"I understand, I've had a lot of things happen to me to.. Oh! Have you heard of any drow battles going on around here?"

>"Around here..? No. There was one about 4 days ago quite a few miles from here."

D:
>>
No. 353555 ID: f599e6

oh no! ask if she knows what happened. did the drow win? regardless we need to go that way.
>>
No. 353556 ID: f599e6

also ask if she is acidproof. would help cause you could use a hug.
>>
No. 353557 ID: 1854db

It's possible she just doesn't know about the most recent battles. Ask her who was fighting.
>>
No. 353648 ID: 40cb26

Ask her to tell you everything she knows about it.
>>
No. 355055 ID: 8e6a0b
File 131759226492.png - (58.77KB , 600x500 , 14.png )
355055

"W-who was the fight between..?"

>"Uhm... A buncha people were fighting the drow. It was a pretty bloody battle actually. I think the drow won? I'm not sure."

D:

"Are you acid proof?"

>"Not really, no."

D:
>>
No. 355056 ID: 510737

((DAT NOSEHOLE))
((Sorry sorry...))
tell her you would hug her if it wouldn't melt her to death.
>>
No. 355057 ID: 510737

make that redeath
>>
No. 355058 ID: 35e1a0

oh no oh no. we need to go that way as fast as we can!
>>
No. 355059 ID: a2fa74

>>355055
Ask which way the not-drow went and see if she wants to come along.
>>
No. 355080 ID: b1f0e2

curi, you regrew the missing core since the other was undamaged. Can you try growing a third core and see what happens to your thoughts then? Maybe you could transplant it into one of the injured slime children.
>>
No. 355291 ID: 40cb26

Awh, tell her you really wish you could hug people. Ask her help to find your friends, and you'll help her make them hers too.
>>
No. 355292 ID: 3bad4c

Ask her if she can do anything super awesome now that she's mostly dead.
>>
No. 355296 ID: 1854db

Ask her if she saw a goblin or red slime child anywhere around here. Also warn her that the drow are creating a slime child army by damaging their brains, and the best way to fight them is by healing them.
>>
No. 360512 ID: b9c01a
File 131942959658.png - (67.69KB , 600x500 , 15.png )
360512

I feel like I'm about to cry... I don't know where anyone is now..

She sees my concern and starts waving her arms.

>"But uhm... You can totally give me a hug if you want! I can't really die again right? And there were a buncha survivors from the attack! They all went to the kingdom. you should travel with me, maybe you'll find them!"
>>
No. 360514 ID: 35e1a0

yes, to the kingdom!
>>
No. 360521 ID: 40cb26

>>360512
Tell her you'd feel bad about hurting anyone else. But take her up on her offer to travel to the kingdom.
>>
No. 360547 ID: 1854db

>>360512
She can't die again but she can certainly lose her body and clothes.
>>
No. 361960 ID: b9c01a
File 131987685603.png - (65.65KB , 600x500 , 16.png )
361960

"No it's okay... I don't want to hurt you.. But.. I will go to the kingdom."

>"Great! Let's start walking!"
----------------------------------

It takes some time to get there but we soon arrive at the kingdom. I am simply amazed at the amount of things here! so many people and such high buildings!
Every keeps making such odd noises as we walk by.

>"Hey listen I gotta go to the king. You wanna come with me or you gonna look around?"
>>
No. 361962 ID: 35e1a0

should stick together. surprise can turn to fear or angry real fast.
>>
No. 361974 ID: 40cb26

Splitting up never ends well. And I'm sure the king, or at least someone at the castle will give you the answers you need or some help. Who knows maybe one of your friends is there too.
>>
No. 362014 ID: 510737

wave to the people and say hi!
>>
No. 365434 ID: 9173b6

Yeah, stick together. You two are quite similar in more ways then one. You'll probably make a awesome team!

(quick OOC question, do Sergals exist in this world?)
>>
No. 376886 ID: c91e2b
File 132547720583.png - (122.45KB , 700x500 , 17.png )
376886

Yeah! We'll be the best team ever!

I decide to go with her to the King. The guards don't want to let us in at first but she shows them a note and they let us pass.
She kneels before the king and I do the same. She starts explaining how the undead aren't evil and how they are still intelligent and want to integrate into society. She says a few other things I don't quite understand about trade and international relationships.

The king seems to think about this for a moment before he speaks.

>King: "And you come from a large group of these people?"

>"Yes your Majesty. We are the largest group of Reanimated in the land."

>King: "Where exactly are they?"

"I can not say, for their own safety. Not that I do not trust you but-"

>King: "That's enough. Guards, take the zombie and her pet to the dungeon. Girl, people are meant to die. Being a zombie goes against nature itself. And being an intelligent one.. That will not do at all."

She looks.. Terrified. Is something bad happening?
>>
No. 376888 ID: 453e62

they called her a liar and want to lock her up.

dart quickly to the king and wrap around him loosely, don't touch. tell him to order the guards off or you will melt him.
you wont actually melt him but he wont know that. so you have to sound angry and like you mean it.
>>
No. 376893 ID: 552bb5

>>376888
This is a terrible idea.

"The natural world is everything in the natural world. She is here, ergo, she is natural. Unless you want to lock up the world's magic users for the same offense, you won't be consistent, and inconsistency tends to erode authority!"
>>
No. 376899 ID: 3947e9

>>376888
Horrible idea
>>376893
That is workable.

Besides, even if they are unnatural. Why does being unnatural make you evil and deserving of destruction? Is not farming, medicine, and artificial housing also unnatural?

And the reanimated did not resurrect themselves, they are the victims of necromancers who are trying to make the best of their new situation via peaceful coexistence.
>>
No. 376901 ID: 453e62

>>376898
fine fine.
"building a house goes against nature as much as she does, if you find her to be bad then you must destroy the town otherwise you sir are a hypocrite"
>>
No. 376916 ID: f70e5e

>>376899
this. he will probably brush us off but we have to at least try.

if you do get dragged off to the dungeon insist that you can walk and let them know that touching you is dangerous, you don't want a guard to burn his hand. this will hopefully set the tone for when you tell your guard you came here to warn of how the Drow have been turning your people into weapons.
>>
No. 376928 ID: 3947e9

>>376916
actually if they do try to drag you to the dungeon say "wait, I can tell you how to defeat the dark elves"

Followed by explaining:
"Sorry for getting side tracked by the rights of the reanimated debate. I am a member of the army that was facing the dark elves, I was sent on a mission to sabotage them and do some recon. During that I discovered that they have an army of slime children.

Those slime children are being mind controlled, they can only control so many because they burn their brains to near nothingness leaving them mentally crippled and unable to assert their own willpower in resistance to the control.

If they were to be magically healed they will be free of the control of the elves and will join us in opposing them.

I was attacked and injured by a traitor when I came back to report this, so the information didn't make it to the army in time"
>>
No. 376951 ID: 1e9d01

Say you're not a pet. You came here for your own reasons. Also tell him that Reanimated die eventually anyway. They just don't age. Is he going to lock up all the elves too?

Then tell him about the situation with the war.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason