[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 270696)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 129478686034.png - (68.04KB , 500x561 , 1.png )
270696 No. 270696 ID: 25d645

Cameras for Rooms A-C are active.
Expand all images
>>
No. 270697 ID: 25d645
File 129478693145.png - (119.84KB , 700x700 , 2.png )
270697

Subject waking up.
>>
No. 270698 ID: 25d645
File 12947870322.png - (129.26KB , 700x700 , 3.png )
270698

........ Keyboard access authorized.
>>
No. 270700 ID: 021ee1

Look at the painting to the left
>>
No. 270701 ID: 25d645
File 129478792042.png - (57.63KB , 700x700 , 4.png )
270701

>>
No. 270702 ID: 25d645
File 129478798157.png - (100.33KB , 700x700 , 5.png )
270702

>>
No. 270703 ID: 3416ec

Lift the thing that shouldn't be lifted.
>>
No. 270707 ID: 25d645
File 129478878530.png - (49.63KB , 700x700 , 6.png )
270707

>>
No. 270709 ID: 25d645
File 129478888031.png - (129.14KB , 700x700 , 7.png )
270709

Battering Ram of Rule Breaking Activated.
>>
No. 270710 ID: fb10df

Smile for the cameras, honey.
>>
No. 270711 ID: 25d645
File 12947889747.png - (66.70KB , 500x561 , 8.png )
270711

Battering Ram Reset. Activation occurred 3 hours ahead of schedule. Doll 1 has suffered damage. Right arm dislocated.
>>
No. 270719 ID: 1854db

>>270711
Interesting. Can you repair yourself, doll?
>>
No. 270723 ID: 99433a

>>270711
Read note.
>>
No. 270739 ID: c6b41e

Oh damn, you alright? It's good to see you're curious though.
>>
No. 270760 ID: 252e1b

Grip you dislocated arm with your good arm, fit the ball back against the joint, and lean hard against the wall. That should pop the ball back into the socket.
>>
No. 270953 ID: 25d645
File 129486659487.png - (68.31KB , 700x700 , 9.png )
270953

Doll 1 has learned how to fixed dislocated limbs. Doll 1 has healed itself Doll 1 is reading the Instruction Manual.
>>
No. 270957 ID: c6b41e

>>270953
After holding hand over hole in wall, peer through it.
>>
No. 270963 ID: 40cb26

So uh... status report? Information on internal and external conditions are important so we might help you... who and what are you, anyway?
>>
No. 270973 ID: 25d645
File 129486998722.png - (73.08KB , 700x700 , 10.png )
270973

.... Attemping to escape..? Unkown.
>>
No. 270975 ID: 25d645
File 129487002040.png - (64.13KB , 700x700 , 11.png )
270975

Doll 1 has accessed the keypad. Doll 1 has typed out the following message.

-Hello. I am 1. I am okay. I do now know what I am. It is a pleasure to type words back to you. That ram hurt.-
>>
No. 270977 ID: 1854db

Please type out what the Instruction Manual says.
>>
No. 270990 ID: 25d645
File 12948712844.png - (64.00KB , 700x700 , 12.png )
270990

Doll 1 is typing

-It says
[i]To change Cameras use the [Change Camera to ..] command with the .. being the camera you choose. For example, [Change to Camera 1A] would change the current Camera to 1A.
The doll can not hear any thing written to her but can only read them through certain video screens. Please keep this in mind when directing the doll.
The doll also can not communicate with you unless it types back. Please consider this when directing the doll.
The doll is not unbreakable. Sufficient damage will result in termination and reconstruction.
The doll is not to be submerged completely in water nor should it ever be fed(the latter more for the users safety then the doll).

Sorry but there are no other pages. Is that what I am? A doll? I like knowing what I am.-
>>
No. 270994 ID: 1854db

>>270990
Yes, you are a doll.

[change to camera 4A]
>>
No. 270995 ID: c6b41e

>>270990
No, you are... something. You need to decide what that is on your own eventually.
>>
No. 271001 ID: 25d645
File 129487259812.png - (135.11KB , 700x700 , 13.png )
271001

Switching to Camera 4A, the Screen Cam.

-I see. I will try to find what I am. The screen blinked, can you see me?
I think I want to leave this room-
>>
No. 271003 ID: 910aa7

We see you. We will help you. Examine door carefully. Is there any way to open it?
>>
No. 271005 ID: 40cb26

>>271001
Yeah that's our viewpoint right now. Well it seems you are a mechanical being and not organic in any way I can tell. So hello there android doll girl, we're a bunch of random people who happened to access your rooms systems online.

You say that you "want" and in particular want freedom is important. It means you are sentient and have a will, and that you deserve that freedom. We'll help you however we can to get you out of there, ok?

Tell us what you know about your situation. Especially the rules like what resulted in you getting banged up there.
>>
No. 271036 ID: 1854db

>>271001
[switch to camera 5A]
>>
No. 271225 ID: 25d645
File 129494420221.png - (73.35KB , 700x700 , 14.png )
271225

-I do not remember why I am here. I do not remember anything. Thank you for helping me though. I... Appreciate it.-

Switching to Camera 5A Doll 1 attempting to open door. Doll 1 has failed at opening the door.
>>
No. 271231 ID: a6008c

>>271225
See the door handle, on the right? Does that move? You should be able to turn it. If you can't, then the door is locked. Is it locked?

[Change to Camera 2A]
>>
No. 271233 ID: 40cb26

Was there a battering ram that came out of the door earlier or was it an effect caused by something else? We only saw the view from behind you. This is important if we are to get around it or perhaps take advantage of it.

>>271231
I think she knew well enough to try that.

>>271036
Did that actually worked? This might be useful. And what it said at first... "Cameras for Rooms A-C are active."

Don't touch anything else around just yet ok? I'm going to check one of the other rooms, maybe they are important. In the meantime examine yourself for additional functions or information that isn't obvious. And mentally as well, even if you don't have memories perhaps there are things you simply know that might be useful.

[switch to camera 1B]
>>
No. 271248 ID: 25d645
File 129495127445.png - (2.36KB , 700x700 , 15.png )
271248

-I have tried to push open the door. It did not work. The handle does not work. There is a keyhole.
I will examine myself.-

Switching to Camera 1B
>>
No. 271249 ID: 25d645
File 12949514225.png - (6.37KB , 700x700 , 16.png )
271249

Doll 5 has become active
>>
No. 271255 ID: 69bee4

Hello there, can you see us somehow?
>>
No. 271261 ID: 25d645
File 129495330079.png - (8.40KB , 700x700 , 17.png )
271261

>>
No. 271266 ID: 99433a

>>271261
Flip the light switch!
>>
No. 271276 ID: 25d645
File 129495611942.png - (53.64KB , 700x700 , 18.png )
271276

Light Turned on
>>
No. 271279 ID: 40cb26

Excellent, we have a measure of control here after all. It's ok if you don't remember anything but can you tell us what and where you are?
>>
No. 271296 ID: 1854db

[switch to camera 6B]
>>
No. 271301 ID: 25d645
File 129495875692.png - (45.26KB , 700x700 , 19.png )
271301

Switching to Camera 5B. Doll 5 has stepped on Camera 6B, Camera 6B is blocked. Doll 5 is typing.

=I am 5. I believe I am a Doll. Or a android. Whichever you prefer. Where am I? I think I'm in jail. It feels like a jail. I've been here for over a month. No one talks to me in here and I've never seen anyone. I've just been sitting there resting.=
>>
No. 271307 ID: 1854db

>>271301
Please move your foot off the camera.
>>
No. 271455 ID: 40cb26

>>271301
So is that all you have of your memory? Better than the other one at least. It may be less of a prison and more some kind of testing area of some kind. We'll see if we can't do something to help you out. For now we need to check on other things.

>>271307
Maybe he wants to not be seen, let him have that. We aren't exactly in a position to make demands here and it doesn't much matter.

[Change to Camera 2C]
Hello?
>>
No. 271489 ID: 25d645
File 129503697830.png - (84.50KB , 700x700 , 20.png )
271489

-Sorry, wasn't aware that I was stepping on it.-

Doll 5 has removed foot off of Camera 6B. Switching to Camera 2C.
>>
No. 271492 ID: 40cb26

Uhm... this one isn't going to be saying much, I think. Maybe there is something left to save but we can't do anything like this.

[Change to Camera 2A]
Hey there again, find anything? Oh and it seems you have at least one neighbor like yourself. One that is functional anyways, there's another that... isn't.
>>
No. 271497 ID: a9a46d

Attempt to communicate with Doll c, a simple Hello There will suffice. Perhaps the head or other pieces are still active, look for indications of this.
>>
No. 271524 ID: 1854db

[change to camera 7A]
>>
No. 271726 ID: fd384c
File 12951267609.png - (84.87KB , 700x700 , 21.png )
271726

Moniter in Doll 3's room activated. Doll 3 has awoken. Doll 3 seems to be broken beyond repair but the head is still operational. Considering sending in Clean Up
>>
No. 271730 ID: 40cb26

If "clean up" is repair that would be good. If it means disposal... let's not risk it. As long as there is some functionality then we can still do something.

We will try to help you. Please be patient.
>>
No. 271733 ID: 10af19

>>271726
Even though that's a png I swear to god I saw that eye move.
>>
No. 274967 ID: 5e1f07
File 129607913618.png - (79.77KB , 700x700 , 22.png )
274967

Switching to Camera 2A

-I can take off my arm. I haven't noted anything else of interest on or about my body other then the fact that my limbs are detachable. They do not operate well when detached.-
>>
No. 274995 ID: 1854db

>>274967
[switch to camera 7A]
Could you inspect that black crate? If it is openable I suppose you could check inside it.
>>
No. 275031 ID: 69bee4

could you investigate behind that picture if possible? or see if it looks odd at all.
>>
No. 275032 ID: 40cb26

Wait, "do not operate well"? Is that sarcasm or can you move them when not connected?

Either way, consider me impressed.
>>
No. 275056 ID: 25d645
File 129609509120.png - (29.33KB , 700x700 , 23.png )
275056

Switching to Camera 7A

-What does being sarcastic mean?
I can not open the black box. The lid seems to be stuck on rather tight but not locked. I'm simply not strong enough to open it.
There is glass behind the picture and a note reading 'See your sister'.
I see someone beyond the glass though they have yet to notice me.-
>>
No. 275106 ID: 1854db

[switch to camera 6B]
Hello, how are you doing? Please look behind the picture.
>>
No. 275320 ID: 69bee4

Please hold at the picture for a moment.

then
>>275106
>>
No. 277066 ID: 69bfba
File 129655731970.png - (12.07KB , 700x700 , 24.png )
277066

Switching to Camera 6B

-I see a female model doll staring at me. She seems as confused as I am. And she's waving.-
>>
No. 277204 ID: 1854db

Heh, nothing on the ceiling in this room.

Wave back.
[switch to camera 5B]
>>
No. 278476 ID: 69bfba
File 12967027564.png - (61.08KB , 700x700 , 25.png )
278476

Switching to Camera 5B

-She doesn't look very intelligent.-
>>
No. 278484 ID: 1854db

Really? Well, looks can be deceiving. Also, whoops, switched to the wrong camera.

I like your suit! Can you remember anything from before we started communicating?
[switch to camera 1B]
>>
No. 282846 ID: b1790a
File 129823274155.png - (42.07KB , 696x698 , 26.png )
282846

Switching to Camera 1B

-... I still think she is not intelligent. She's just waving at me.
Anyway yes I remember everything from before I ended up here. Why should I tell you though? Are you my Owner?-
>>
No. 282850 ID: 701a19

>>282846
Possibly.

The question, obviously, is how you can determine that.
You may ask questions that will let you deduce the answer.
>>
No. 282851 ID: 40cb26

>>282846
If you can tell us who your owner is, we can tell you if we are or not. Until then we're all the company you have. As for the girl... unintelligent is unfair to say. More like a blank slate due to having no memory. You have memory though right? Tell us what you can so we can all be a little less dumb.
>>
No. 282854 ID: b1790a
File 129823605164.png - (49.87KB , 696x698 , 27.png )
282854

-If you need to ask then you are not my Owner. A defective unit like me shouldn't be owned anyway.
As for enlightenment... I think that shall be your reward for getting me out of here. I'm stuck in this room and have no contact with anyone else on the outside... Well, save for this other defective Doll. Get me out of here and I'll answer your questions.-
>>
No. 282859 ID: 701a19

>>282854
Ah, but that's the thing. We honestly don't know if we own you or not.

The person who created you told us he would have a gift for us today, and today we were provided with access to these terminals.
As such, we have no way of knowing for sure if you are what was intended as the gift or if this is unrelated.

I can tell you, however, that your creator is a cruel beast with far more sadism than creativity.

Why do you claim to be defective? You do not appear to have any visible defects, so what purpose were you built to serve? What keeps you from that?

Even if you are unable to fulfill your intended role you can still be useful.
>>
No. 282933 ID: 1854db

Hmm. Room A is right next to room B. Worthy of note. Can you tell us anything about your room? We're still messing with the cameras.

[switch to camera 2B]
>>
No. 283774 ID: aca5e6
File 129849064365.png - (79.97KB , 800x800 , 28.png )
283774

Changing to Camera 2B
=I'm only missing a few internal components but seeings as to how I'm not perfect that must mean I am defective.

There's not much interesting in my room, just this one long tunnel that leads to some dark room. I can't see very well in there so I didn't really explore it.=
>>
No. 283783 ID: 701a19

>>283774
Incorrect. "Not perfect" is not the same as "Defective".
Some parts are optional. Most parts are replaceable. If the missing parts are either optional or replaceable then you are not defective. In fact it's quite common to find places to attach parts that never existed; vestigial connectors that were never intended to be used, or were intended for functions that were instead worked into other parts, or for parts that were found to be undesirable. Most commonly, these connectors are intended for future expansion that may or may not ever finish development.
Going beyond that, many products are expected to have some flaws, and their function is determined by how these flaws manifest. These are not defects because they are expected and the product remains fit for use.
Even further, a product that is not considered capable of fulfilling its intended function may be used for other tasks.

I am quite certain that your missing parts can be replaced to restore full functionality, assuming that is even a desirable course of action.

First: What parts are missing, and what is the function of those parts?

Second: If you and your sisters were indeed the gift we were promised then we are your owners. Do you choose to acknowledge our collective as your owner?

Third: Our intents are distinct from those of your creator. For our purposes you are not defective unless you are incapable of filling any useful role. So far that has proven to not be the case, ergo you are not defective. Do you understand?
>>
No. 283809 ID: aca5e6
File 129849718760.png - (76.40KB , 800x800 , 29.png )
283809

=First of all I don't really want to be fixed. If I am then I'd probably be put back to work, I'd rather avoid that. Second I have no idea what you've been talking about with my creator and I would prefer that you didn't insult him. If you do so again I'm going to start ignoring you. And I can not call you my owner unless my creator tells me you are himself or you have concrete proof. Third I do not care about what your purposes are. I simply wish to leave and I'm hoping we can make a trade. You help me leave and I'll give you information.=
>>
No. 283830 ID: 701a19

>>283809
Fair enough.

What work did they have you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

You might as well investigate the dark tunnel, but be cautious as this place is very hazardous.

Oh, and we'll arrange for some friends of ours to help you once you get out.
>>
No. 283892 ID: 1854db

It is interesting that you are able to communicate with us without typing at the keyboard.

[change to camera 3B]
>>
No. 284133 ID: 5bdbbc
File 129860753024.png - (11.91KB , 600x600 , 30.png )
284133

=Well I wouldn't be very good at my job if I couldn't communicate like this. As for what my job was.. I'll tell you when I'm free.
Entering tunnel.=

Switching to Camera3B. Doll 5 is entering Doll 2's room
>>
No. 284136 ID: 1854db

Oh great, which room will that be?

[switch to camera 1D]
>>
No. 284147 ID: ebcc64
File 129861307192.png - (80.04KB , 600x600 , 31.png )
284147

switching to Camera 1D

=Hmm... Empty. There's a small metal edge on the floor. Not really sharp from the looks of it but good for prying things open.=
>>
No. 284158 ID: 1854db

Above you! Look out!
>>
No. 284159 ID: 40cb26

>>284147
Just for future reference, always check the whole room before declaring it empty. Including above you. Hint hint.
>>
No. 284166 ID: f88f02

So let's call the first one Alice.

You're Betty.

Look above you to see Diana.
>>
No. 284253 ID: ab117e
File 129867515498.png - (94.00KB , 600x600 , 32.png )
284253

=Why Betty? Why can't I be named something cool like Zerlina? -She- got a cool name.

Above me?


HOLY CRAP=
>>
No. 284254 ID: 701a19

>>284253
Oh, nifty. We can communicate with you without using the terminals at all.

You know about Zerlina? What have you been told?
>>
No. 284263 ID: 1854db

Act defensively. Retreat or block. She got that close to you without attempting to harm you, she may not be hostile.
>>
No. 284273 ID: 40cb26

>>284253
Calm down. If she were any kind of threat she'd have taken advantage of the moment. Move back a bit more say hi and make introductions.

...But that's probably a little more awkward without a name, and it seems Betty won't do. Zerlina started off as a mostly blank slate, so her name was suggested from being related to awakening and the dawn. I know this because I was the first to suggest it to her. Tell you what, come up with some kind of an idea or theme that you feel reflects you and I'll see if I can find a better name that fits it.
>>
No. 284282 ID: 1854db

How about Morrigan?
>>
No. 284289 ID: f88f02

>>284253
We started naming them based on designations.

Zerlina, I think, offered her own name to us. It's a bit fuzzy.
>>
No. 284313 ID: 9f25ed
File 129868764274.png - (89.38KB , 600x600 , 33.png )
284313

=I wasn't told anything about Zerlina, she's famous.
Anyway it seems this one's not attacking. She's actually stuck to the ceiling. It seems one of her feet were welded onto it and she's yet to find a way to unstick it.
She's also not allowed to damage herself.

Morrgian? Sounds pretty cool.
Anyway this girls harmless and from the looks of it mostly useless.=
>>
No. 284314 ID: 1a693f

Could you, uh, just grab her legs and yank her down? Or is the ceiling metal?
>>
No. 284315 ID: 1854db

Ask her some questions. How she got like that, what kind of things she can do... perhaps introduce yourself. Hmm, maybe you can help her get that foot off the ceiling.

What's the last news you heard about Zerlina?
>>
No. 284316 ID: 5caf28

if the foot is welded then it is probably useless. she can't damage herself but you can break the ankle and get her down.
>>
No. 284318 ID: 701a19

>>284313
Couldja unstick her foot? Try to damage the ceiling more than her.
Anyway, utility is hard to predict. We know nothing about what she can do or what she knows, and the cost of being able to call on that is getting her loose.

Zerlina's famous? Huh, how strange.
What do you know about her, then?
>>
No. 284324 ID: 9f25ed
File 12986901453.png - (91.64KB , 600x600 , 34.png )
284324

=Hmm? Last I heard about Zerlina she'd basically vanished off the face of the earth with her husband uhm... I forget his name. Anyway it seems this girl, Diana, was put here for some unkown reason. She was living somewhere else for a while then woke up here about a week ago. She says she has no idea how she got here or why she's here.
Useless...
Anyway she seems to be able to stretch out some of her limbs. If she gives me a boost I can easily snap her ankle off. The ceiling's metal so no chance of breaking that and even if I could her foot's been damaged.
So, is it ankle snapping time?=
>>
No. 284326 ID: 701a19

>>284324
Ok, what else do you know about Zerlina? Data, not metadata.
Also, how long as it been since she got married? Since she vanished?

Break Diana's foot instead of her ankle, if you can. Joints are a pain to fix, and walking on a mangled foot would cause less damage to salvageable parts than walking on the shin bone or ankle joint directly.
>>
No. 284332 ID: 69bee4

how about instead of breaking her down, if she is fine as is, we wait and see if there is something we find that can help with her removal from the ceiling at some point. We may not need to break her.
>>
No. 284339 ID: 40cb26

>>284324
Seems so. Hopefully she'll be able to operate well enough to move with the damage.
>>
No. 284812 ID: 899d92
File 129884949822.png - (78.15KB , 600x600 , 35.png )
284812

=I'll tell you more once I'm out of here. First...

There. I just popped it off the socket instead. A lot less mess.
It seems she can't walk as well on her own...



I regret doing this.=
>>
No. 284819 ID: 75d7a9

just put her in your room so she can talk to your neighbor while you keep exploring.

switch to camera 3A

can you push the box? if so then push it in front of the 'do not lift' thing, then go to the side of it and lift it so it hits the box but not you.
>>
No. 284831 ID: 40cb26

>>284812
Does she have a self repair function? You could just feed her that edge of metal there. If not you should take it along anyway, a crude tool would still be the best tool you have right now.

When you have to move her around just carry her on your back, it will be a lot less awkward to that way. Then do as >>284819 says.
>>
No. 284833 ID: 701a19

>>284812
There's a reason I'm asking. We have resources we could call in to help, but they need to be convinced they should.
Obviously, the first thing we need to convince them of is that this isn't a trap.
Last we checked Zerlina was almost entirely unknown, and most of the people who knew of her, let alone about her were dead. There are very few possible ways you could have heard her name, and so we absolutely must know how much you know about her.
>>
No. 284842 ID: 1854db

You made her happy. What is there to regret? She may be able to just crawl anyway. Hmm. Based on your actions I suspect that your malfunction is your empathy programming. Yet, you're still willing to do things for others to some degree so I suppose it's not completely broken.

[switch to camera 2D]
>>
No. 285073 ID: 25d645
File 129891957192.png - (78.23KB , 700x700 , 36.png )
285073

=They probably could help but you guys seem to be doing just as well on your own.
So again, my freedom==Information.
Anyway I think I'll hold Diana on my back..=

Switching to Camera 3A

Alice
-The box is broken. There is a key and a small Camera inside.-
>>
No. 285085 ID: 75d7a9

take key and use it on the door. do not stand in front of the door bot to the right of it.
>>
No. 285093 ID: 40cb26

>>285073
Try key on door, investigate camera to see if it works and holds any data. It may have useful information in it.
>>
No. 285146 ID: 1854db

Be careful, we don't know what's behind that door yet.

[switch to camera 6A]
>>
No. 285754 ID: 04b3ea
File 129910523886.png - (80.76KB , 700x700 , 37.png )
285754

Switching to Camera 6A. Camera's E-F unlocked.

-The Camera does not record. Only monitors. There is nothing useful on it.

The key fits into the keyhole but I hear something behind it. Should I proceed?-
>>
No. 285755 ID: 75d7a9

hmmm... take the key out and put the camera's lens against the keyhole so we can see through it.
>>
No. 285824 ID: 1854db

>>285754
Nice, we can see through the camera. Placing it against the keyhole could help...
>>
No. 286156 ID: 04b3ea
File 12992701486.png - (42.53KB , 800x800 , 38.png )
286156

>>
No. 286158 ID: 8c73c8

there is a thing out there, and until we can prove otherwise i will assume it is hostile. wait until we can confirm.
[switch to camera E1]
>>
No. 286159 ID: 251a14
File 129927211371.png - (40.99KB , 800x800 , 39.png )
286159

Switching to Camera 1E This corridor has microphones. Audio enabled.

"And then this little..... All the way....."
>>
No. 286162 ID: 07416a

>>286159
Hello! You seem to be bored.
>>
No. 286163 ID: 8c73c8

>>286159
hello, can you hear us?
>>
No. 286165 ID: 251a14
File 129927321324.png - (34.73KB , 800x800 , 40.png )
286165

"2... 2 is very sneaky. Very sneaky.... Why me though. I.... Hello, Voices. Hi. Leave me alone."
>>
No. 286166 ID: 701a19

>>286165
Why?
>>
No. 286168 ID: 07416a

>>286165
Okay, we'll leave you alone if you want. Could you please tell us about 2 first?
>>
No. 286170 ID: 8c73c8

does 2 have blue eyes?
>>
No. 286171 ID: 251a14
File 129927424964.png - (35.84KB , 800x800 , 41.png )
286171

"2 is a.... doll and sneaky and hurts people. Very sneaky. I don't... I don't like 2... Leave me alone.. I don't like...."
>>
No. 286174 ID: 8c73c8

a shadow is creeping up the hall to your right.

[switch to 2E or 1F if 2E doesn't exist.]
>>
No. 286223 ID: 1854db

...wait, Morrigan is in doll 2's room!

[switch to camera 2D]

Morrigan, be careful. There is a potentially hostile doll nearby. Doll 2, it is called.
>>
No. 286307 ID: 8c73c8

>>286223
[change to switching to 2D or 2B]
>>
No. 286451 ID: 04b3ea
File 129938276253.jpg - (135.41KB , 800x800 , 42.jpg )
286451

Switching to Camera 2D

=Hmm... I'm afraid I don't know who Doll 2 is. Neither does Diana. It could be any one of us. Even Stupid Waving Girl... I mean, Alice.

I'll keep a lookout. Right now I'm down the hallway from the previous room. There is a door at the end and several scratch-marks on the floor and walls.=
>>
No. 286454 ID: 1854db

Hmm, is there something on the floor?
[switch to camera 3D]
>>
No. 286457 ID: 04b3ea
File 129938445931.jpg - (70.80KB , 800x800 , 43.jpg )
286457

Switching to Camera 3D

=That.... is a badly damaged hand=
>>
No. 286460 ID: 8c73c8

i think it's a hint. about what i dunno. kick it forward.
>>
No. 286462 ID: 1854db

I think that 2 has been destroying dolls that wander into her room. Might I suggest you go back and check that cabinet in the wall?
[switch to camera 4D]
>>
No. 286470 ID: 07416a

>>286457
It could become an Awkward Foot. Are your designs modular in that respect and/or can you make it work?
>>
No. 286471 ID: 8c73c8

>>286470
... good idea.
>>
No. 286765 ID: 6b03fa

>>286460
I'd say do this and then try to run away.

Or maybe... Maybe you could use Diana as a diversion and let her get killed while you access another, safer room? You might not have enough time to repair her foot anyway.
>>
No. 286869 ID: ab117e
File 129955186686.png - (97.13KB , 800x800 , 44.png )
286869

Error. There is no Camera 4D

=Well... At least now I don't have to carry her around.
And I agree, she would make a decent distraction in case of attack.=
>>
No. 286871 ID: 8c73c8

unless 2 is a military android i doubt they could take on both of you at the same time. we'll keep looking around, call us if you find a door or something suspicious.

[switch to 1F]
>>
No. 286878 ID: 1854db

Considering the scratches on the walls we should assume 2 is armed and dangerous.

[switch to camera 2E]
>>
No. 286880 ID: ab117e
File 129955398924.png - (63.36KB , 800x800 , 45.png )
286880

=I can take her on=

Switching to Camera 1F
>>
No. 286881 ID: 1854db

...huh.

[switch to camera 2E]
>>
No. 287037 ID: 251a14
File 129961942076.png - (54.06KB , 800x800 , 46.png )
287037

Switching to Camera2E

"never seems to.... My head still hurts.... 2...."
>>
No. 287039 ID: 8c73c8

so two is a robot dragon or something? dang.
>>
No. 287058 ID: 00d3d5

>>287037
HEY! TWO! WANNA CHAT?
>>
No. 287061 ID: 251a14
File 129962212382.png - (46.31KB , 800x800 , 47.png )
287061

"What was that?"

"T-the voices... They're still here... I told them to leave but..."

"Be quiet. What have they been saying 7?"

"I.... Don't remember."

"Moron.. Any idea where they are?"

"N-no..."

"You're useless. Just stay there."

"okay."
>>
No. 287063 ID: 8c73c8

:(

[switch to camera 3A]
>>
No. 287065 ID: 00d3d5

>>287061
TWO! WE ARE FAR OUTSIDE THIS FACILITY AND WIDELY DISTRIBUTED!
If you wanna chat then just say so, we hear you.

[Switch cameras to follow 2]
>>
No. 287743 ID: 899d92
File 129989695161.png - (98.56KB , 800x800 , 48.png )
287743

Following. Switching to Camera 3E

"You'd think I'd be able to figure it out. Brain the size of a..... Stupid code... 1 would know it. You can hear me right? 1 knows the code to get out of here."
>>
No. 287747 ID: 8c73c8

really? we think she may have the tools to find the code but at the moment she seems to be under heavy amnesia, meaning no one knows the code at this time. that sign 2F on the wall makes it rather clear that this is not the final exit, just a door to a stairway or ladder to a second floor. you WILL need the other dolls help if you want to escape this place, probably with switches that all need to be pulled at the same time or some bullshit like that. so PLEASE refrain from killing any of them.
>>
No. 287763 ID: 00d3d5

>>287743
Hi there, 2!
It seems we inherited you, and that your previous owner wanted to torment you as much as possible.
So far almost every doll we've encountered has been trapped in a Kafka-esque nightmare that they couldn't escape.
You have intelligence, but you lack the specific pieces of information you need to capitalize on that. What information you do have - that 1 has the code - is incorrect by intent.
A doll built to have take pride in itself has had its body brutalized.
A doll designed for freedom of motion was welded to the ceiling.
The others seem to be in more traditional horrors, such as being reduced to a severed head with damaged inputs; alive and aware, but unable to see, feel, or hear anything.

I could go on and on, but I digress.
The point is that you and your sisters were built so you could suffer horribly, and we're trying to improve everybody's quality of life.

We want to help you, but we need you to promise that you'll cooperate. That's not to say we expect you to slavishly obey commands, or that we think we're better than you or anything, just that we're in the best position to coordinate saving everybody and everybody will get out faster if we're all working together.

Are we on the same page?
>>
No. 287770 ID: 1854db

At the moment, we should focus on getting everyone located.

We don't even know how to get into Doll 1's room. There was a doll looking through the keyhole in their door, before. Would you turn around so we can see your eyes?
>>
No. 287783 ID: 3d1ab3
File 129990412552.png - (104.25KB , 800x800 , 49.png )
287783

"There. That better? I doubt it was me looking into her room. I've yet to find a way to get into Doll 1's room. I wish I could. If I could get into Doll 5's room I'd be able to break the glass between the two rooms. As it stands I can not squeeze into that connecting corridor in Doll 2's room."
>>
No. 287787 ID: 8c73c8

... wait, are you doll 2? the way you phrased that sentence it sounds like your aren't. if not then...
[find doll 5]
>>
No. 287911 ID: 00d3d5

>>287783
Why is your sister there so terrified?
>>
No. 289860 ID: 9ec53e
File 130074639931.png - (55.08KB , 800x800 , 50.png )
289860

Tracking.
Switching to Camera 2E


"No she's busted. Her head looks like it's been ripped to shreds. Who did this to you?"

"Two..."

"Two? Before my time.. Do you want to come with us?"

"Leave me alone..."

"Fine whatever. Diana, let's keep going."
>>
No. 289862 ID: 8c73c8

okay Morgan. it seems 2 is the doll that was waving at you. it seems she was pretending to be stupid to lower your guard. around the corner is 6? 7? i dunno. she seems made for combat but is not 2. but try not to spook her or she may reflex on you.
>>
No. 289888 ID: 1854db

Hmm. Let's just confirm that theory. [Find Doll 2]
>>
No. 291440 ID: d43062
File 130128294608.png - (83.19KB , 800x800 , 51.png )
291440

"Oh hey I can hear you. That idiot is 2? Maybe. I don't know. Hey, where are you going?"

"I forgot something! Be right back!"

"Fine. I'm going ahead then"
>>
No. 291441 ID: 8c73c8

WHAT?!? no no no no. we are running are horror movie mode. splitting up GUARANTEES you will die. stick to groups of at LEAST 2 or death will happen quickly. now catch up to her and make sure she isn't being ripped into chunks by a homicidal robot.
>>
No. 292389 ID: d43062
File 130162604872.png - (87.72KB , 800x800 , 52.png )
292389

>>291441
"She's still here. So what do you suggest we do then? We're still no closer to leaving this place. All that's happened is there's more of us now."
>>
No. 292395 ID: 081e71

And the numbers continue to grow. Behind you.
>>
No. 292396 ID: e02378

it's puzzles. spike tail said that 1 knows the code. we know this isn't true. but 1 probably knows how to GET the code. so we need to clear out the door in front of 1's room. saw a blue eye peeking in through the keyhole. also picking up 3's head would be good. and depending on her body maybe putting her back together.
>>
No. 297317 ID: bd0a01
File 130302718581.png - (90.40KB , 800x800 , 53.png )
297317

"Behind me? That's just stupid foot welded girl. Anyway that's still not an order. What the hell do I do? Do I go back to talk to one? Talk to this spike tailed girl? What?"

"Who's talking to us?"

"Silence."

"Aww.."

"2.... Please..."

"You be quiet too."
>>
No. 297319 ID: 8c73c8

4 should stay here with gloomy. while you go and talk to blade tail. she has the only actual weapon so she would be valuable in a fight. then all together you need to find the door to 1's room, and if you see 3 then see about putting her head back on.
>>
No. 297320 ID: 00d3d5

>>297317
There's another one behind you. If you need to be told to do even the most obvious things, then turn around and look at the person peaking out around that corner back there.
Talk to her or something.
>>
No. 297333 ID: 1854db

>>297320
She just said that's the one with the welded foot.
>>
No. 298992 ID: 7dbf4c
File 130369735187.png - (162.83KB , 800x800 , 54.png )
298992

"Diana, stay here and keep mopey company."

"Okay."

=Honestly.. I feel like I'm walking in circles or something.

Ah there she is. that is a pretty wicked blade.=

Switching to Camera 3E
"5? What are you doing here?"

"It's Morrigan. What the hell are 'you' doing here?"

"Trying to leave."

"Same here."

"We can't leave without 1's code."

"1? Alice? She's retarded though. I doubt she knows the code."

"Then rip open her skull and gain the information manually."

=....=
>>
No. 298995 ID: 8c73c8

wouldn't work. she doesn't know the code at all. she has total amnesia. anything before waking up is unknown to her. only thing i can think of is she can gain access to where the code is.
>>
No. 299002 ID: 00d3d5

>>298992
"You know that wouldn't actually work, right?
Best we can hope is that she might be able to punch the code in if you can get her here."
>>
No. 299047 ID: 1854db

>>298992
If she knows it we can learn it without violence. Hold tight there and we will go talk to her. Also, before we go- can you access her room from your current location?
[switch to camera 4A]
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason