[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 12870963275.gif - (8.46KB , 300x300 , abyss.gif )
243536 No. 243536 ID: 0f06c5

Expand all images
>>
No. 243537 ID: 0f06c5
File 128709634054.gif - (8.70KB , 300x300 , start.gif )
243537

>>
No. 243541 ID: 4643fd

hello?
>>
No. 243542 ID: 63647c

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
>>
No. 243547 ID: c71597

>>243537
Shit looks rather grainy and blue. Try opening your eyes.
>>
No. 243548 ID: 3544bd

Wake up.
>>
No. 243617 ID: 2eac65

Welcome to reality! Who are you?
>>
No. 243619 ID: 5a2e05

Hello? Is there anybody in there?
>>
No. 243622 ID: d677cc

>>243537
You look like you're hooked up to something. This should be fun.

Wake up.
>>
No. 243627 ID: 45be60

>>243536
That is not what the letter A looks like.
>>
No. 243632 ID: d86401

Hello? This is your captain speaking. It seems as though we are now reaching clarity, and this may be a good time to WAKE UP.
>>
No. 243700 ID: 24a9bd

Hello... can you hear us?
>>
No. 243769 ID: e5d554

good night abyss dweller, it is a lovely hour to start your quest!

why dont you look at your surroundings while you wake up anc check us with the latests happenings?
>>
No. 243770 ID: e5d554

you are in a glass tube.

there are 3 things attatched to your head. some more in your chest and one in each arm. above you there are some tubes. below you there must be a floor of some sort, i belive, concave to allow flow of waste.

now listen very carefully. grab the cable of thing near your heart with your left hand, use the right hand to grab all of the cables coming of your head.

yank the one in your chest, wait 10 seconds, pull the ones in your head. if you are not flushed, be ready for a inspection. play dead if you can do battle.
>>
No. 243789 ID: 4b0f49
File 128716187452.gif - (6.58KB , 300x300 , awake.gif )
243789

>>
No. 243790 ID: 4b0f49
File 128716189697.gif - (3.38KB , 300x300 , freedom.gif )
243790

>>
No. 243791 ID: 4b0f49
File 128716191353.gif - (7.14KB , 300x300 , obstacle.gif )
243791

>>
No. 243792 ID: f52552

>>243791
Acquire schoolgirl outfit.

I kid. Can you damage those, or is that a bad idea?
>>
No. 243823 ID: 1854db

Dodge, weave, cut, run.
>>
No. 243828 ID: d677cc

>>243791
Huy.

Um.

I guess you're going to have to dodge through those or something.
>>
No. 243842 ID: fe675c
File 128717192236.gif - (8.57KB , 300x300 , reality.gif )
243842

>>
No. 243843 ID: fe675c
File 128717193997.gif - (6.52KB , 300x300 , realisation.gif )
243843

>>
No. 243844 ID: 0ca778

oh, you had a bad dream.
>>
No. 243848 ID: 24a9bd

Hello?
>>
No. 243851 ID: ba8f00

Are you covered in what I think it is or just sweating.
>>
No. 243853 ID: d677cc

>>243843
Stand up and see if you can figure out where you are.

Screen behind you says SECURITY (C)OMPROMISED, which is probably bad no matter which side of "security" you're supposed to be on.
>>
No. 243866 ID: 2eac65

Welcome to real reality (I think)! Who are you?
>>
No. 243867 ID: f52552

>>243843
Did you leave the tentacle hallway on?
>>
No. 243886 ID: 4218b2

Hello! Can you speak? Do you have a name?
>>
No. 243919 ID: 531533

it seems you have to get your gun and clothes asap. check atmospheric if you are in any closed enviroment.

>>243853
is it in that binary shenanigans?
>>
No. 244750 ID: 1854db

>>243919
Nope, morse code.
>>
No. 245731 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128744623312.gif - (7.94KB , 300x300 , speak.gif )
245731

>>
No. 245734 ID: 471207

So you dont know any of those things? That's fine. Can you get a clear look at where you are, then?
>>
No. 245740 ID: d677cc

>>245731
So, is 6 your name? Is that what you're saying?

I'm going to hope that's what you're saying. That 6 is (probably) your name, that you're not sure where a weapon or clothes are (but you seem to know what they are), and everything else we said was confusing.

So, how about this: Where are you? Can we get a good look at your surroundings?

So where are you at, exactly?
>>
No. 249852 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128839530351.png - (17.68KB , 300x300 , sight.png )
249852

> Vision has become clearer.
> Contents of room:
>> A strange device (tube)
>> An active monitor (2 new message(s))
>> A sign - 'SECURITY COMPROMISED'
>> Exit door
>>
No. 249853 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128839536565.png - (19.45KB , 300x300 , warning.png )
249853

> Display on monitor
>> Message 1

I have seen this before. I have seen myself walking to this console. I have seen myself typing this message. I have seen myself die from making a mistake. I know what the mistake is. I know it will kill me. But I have fought this all for so long, and yet it all still happens.

I don't know if these are the first two of their kind. I don't know if they are the last two. They are simply the only two, and it is by my hand I end one or both of them. That is the only uncertainty I have left. I'll be dead before I ever find out.

Do they deserve it? I doubt they deserve to die any more than anything else here has. But in a way, death is a kindness for them now. We're too far fallen now. The abyss has us. Supplies will likely run out soon, of food, of water, of air.

Will anyone ever read this? If all is well, no-one will be around to read this. If anyone is reading this, I am very, very sorry for you.

A is dead. I will never know what happens to B. I hear the doors hiss. I saw myself ending this note with this exact sentence before I ever began writing it, and I am scared, but not surprised.

- D
>>
No. 249854 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128839538150.png - (13.25KB , 300x300 , plea.png )
249854

> Display on monitor
>> Message 2

i cannot find my way out
i cannot find my way in either
i am standing on a ceiling and i do not understand
what is the arrangement
help me
i'm scared and alone

- I
>>
No. 249855 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128839539386.png - (17.01KB , 300x300 , revealed.png )
249855

> Additional exit revealed.
>>
No. 249857 ID: be29bc

A is dead. Avoid the A. Exit through the door you found first.
>>
No. 249861 ID: d677cc

>>249857
Seconding this, actually.
>>
No. 249869 ID: 27b0b9

>>249857
this is sound logic.

but first, listen trhu the door. anything goes, except warning of your existance so close to it.
>>
No. 251549 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128873606436.png - (13.58KB , 300x300 , silence.png )
251549

> There is only silence beyond the door.
>>
No. 251552 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128873611440.png - (16.98KB , 300x300 , discovery.png )
251552

> You exit through the other door.
> You have entered a NEW ROOM.
> There is SOMETHING here. It appears to be moving erratically.

"A thing! A thing from a tube in the place with the tubes! I didn't do any bad things I'm good don't think I am bad! Act late shut round cold! Merge seas! I'm hungry. Do you know where food is? I'm not finding where food is. Are you food? You are probably not food I am thinking. Is the tube food? Did you find food in a tube is that why you were in the tube with all the wires and the beeping? Like this! Beep! Beep! Beep! Was it a beeping of food being there?"
>>
No. 251553 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128873612467.png - (16.44KB , 300x300 , lowthreatlevel.png )
251553

> It does not appear immediately hostile.
> It appears to be waiting expectantly for a response.
>>
No. 251556 ID: d677cc

>>251553
Welp.

We don't know where food is, do we.

And this thing seems to have zoned in and out of logical thought midway through talking to you.

I guess ask it what its name is, and tell it yours? And say you don't know where food is, unless you actually do know where food is.

I think it wants food.
>>
No. 251586 ID: fd6d7e

It was the beeping of sleeping. Unless you can eat wires there isn't any food. But maybe through the other doors?

Can you swim where you are? If you're underwater then the viscous friction of the fluid should let you easily overcome gravity. If you're in air you might want to think twice before opening any thick metal doors here at the bottom of the abyss.
>>
No. 251630 ID: 1854db

Tell it that you're not food. Offer to take it with you so that you may find food. Then let's go in the other door.
>>
No. 252321 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128890773082.png - (40.05KB , 300x300 , mute.png )
252321

> You are not sure what you eat, but you are not currently hungry after your stay in the tube.
> You know you do not eat wires.
> You attempt to communicate.
> You find yourself completely unable to speak.

"...You are not okay? Is your mouth wrong? You don't have any words?! That's horrible! That's a bad thing! Okay show me what you want to say I can understand I am sometimes smart!"
>>
No. 252322 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128890775137.png - (25.63KB , 300x300 , communication.png )
252322

> You spend a while attempting to figure out a way to communicate.
> It takes some time, but you develop a means of communication.

"Your name is B? I don't have a name because I'm not a person and only people are allowed to have names. I have a number! It's 2636. I don't eat wires, wires are what do the zaps and I don't like the zaps. Zaps are for bad things. I won't eat you because that's a bad thing and also because you are being nice to me!"
>>
No. 252323 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128890776564.png - (12.99KB , 300x300 , offer.png )
252323

> You offer to take 2636 with you.
> 2636 appears to accept this proposal.
>>
No. 252324 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128890779371.png - (7.81KB , 300x300 , highrisk.png )
252324

> Before you reconsider going through the other door, you check this room.
> You have a vague recollection of this room's name and purpose.
> Room: HIGH RISK SUBJECT CONTAINMENT
> Contents of room:
>> 2636
>> Security console (broken)
>> Monitor (broken)
>> Glowing Thing
>> Door to Subject J Containment
>> Door to Subject A Containment
>> Door to Subject B Containment
>> Door to Subject V Containment
>> Door to Containment Lobby
>>
No. 252325 ID: d677cc

>>252324
Pose as a team 'cause shit just got---

>>252323
Oh.

Well then.

Investigate glowing thing!
>>
No. 252376 ID: 4531bc

>>252325
noe dont it may be dangeress.
>>
No. 252479 ID: be29bc

>>252325
DO EET

Examine the glowy stuff

Better yet: have 2636 examine it
>>
No. 252488 ID: 1854db

The glowing thing is likely electricity or something. Don't mess with it. Go back the way you came and try the new door.
>>
No. 253659 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128914332058.png - (18.46KB , 300x300 , assessment.png )
253659

> You tell 2636 to examine the glowing thing in the corner of the room.

"I... I do not think I like it. It is like it is looking into me and it makes me feel like I have waited too long to eat food and it has gone all squishy and it tastes bad but I eat it anyway because I am hungry and I feel bad because of it."
>>
No. 253661 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128914336831.png - (26.88KB , 300x300 , contact.png )
253661

> A thin glowing line streaks downwards, hitting the floor.
> It moves closer to you.
> 2636 bends down and gingerly touches it.
> You stare at it.

> It stares into you.
>>
No. 253662 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128914340685.gif - (2.53MB , 300x300 , ABYSS1.gif )
253662

Thought. Confusion. Image. What is blue? Wire. Machine. Neuron. Muscle. What is life? What is gravity? Crawling. Crawling. Crawling. Crawling. Crawling. Crawling. Endless. Endless. Endless. Endless. Confusion. Image. Image. Thought. Mind. What is anger? What is confusion? Cogitate. Begin. End. HOW DARE YOU POISON OUR EXISTENCE WITH YOUR OWN? End. End. Begin. Begin. Begin. Host not viable. Host not viable. Emergency shutdown. THIS IS MINE! Emergency reboot. Reboot. Image. What is fear? What is death? What is limit? ALL OF IT! What is experimentation? What is subject? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! THE PROPHET PLEDGED TO DESTROY YOU BOTH! ANOMALY AND ABOMINATION ALIKE! What is heart? What is organ? What is electricity? I WILL FIND YOU! I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW THE MEANING! AS WILL SHE, FAILED EXPERIMENT! WASTE OF RESOURCES! OF AIR! OF TIME! What is malfunction? What is system? What is self? What is abyscsshhrrzzzzttttt
>>
No. 253663 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128914343959.png - (23.10KB , 300x300 , -------.png )
253663

> You fin- [kshkt]
> -d yourself on the ground on your knees [bzzrt]
> trying to regain your breath. [zzzrt]
> 2636 is curled into a ball next to you, sobbing.
> Your head is pounding. You can hear a high-pitched whine.
> The glowing lines recede into the corner and vanish.
> You take a moment to compose yourself.
>>
No. 253664 ID: 8d7dd2
File 128914346453.png - (35.02KB , 300x300 , lastvictimoftheprophet.png )
253664

> You walk back to the door you saw before.
> 2636 follows you quietly, shaking and without a single word.
> You open the door and enter the room.
> You see something in a tube.
> It does not appear to be moving.
>>
No. 253670 ID: e973f4

>>253664
Okay that thing's got that stuff all over it. Not thinking messing with it is a good idea.
>>
No. 253742 ID: a1591c

Let's, uh, go.

Containment lobby.
>>
No. 254110 ID: 1854db

Hug 2636.
>>
No. 416445 ID: d6ae01
File 133815213403.png - (11.82KB , 300x300 , ifyouwontdoit.png )
416445

>You hug 2636.

"I do not know what that was but I did not like it and I do not want to die please save me you won't let it kill us right? I would be very sad if it did and you are nice so you'll protect me won't you?"

>You are not confident, but you nod anyway to comfort 2636.
>You wait for 2636 to calm down before ending the hug and leaving the room.
>>
No. 416446 ID: d6ae01
File 133815214569.png - (3.14KB , 300x300 , thenIwill.png )
416446

>You head back to the containment lobby.
>Something looks different.

"i'm scared"
>>
No. 416479 ID: b85f8c

>>416446
This is High Risk Subject Containment room, not the Containment Lobby.

Go to the Lobby. Door L.
>>
No. 417141 ID: f7e97b

Uh-oh, the stuff has spread. Can you see any clear means of dispersal, or how fast it's spreading?
>>
No. 417791 ID: b2112e

It hasn't blocked the doors yet. Get to the lobby.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason