[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 128389951529.png - (2.36KB , 272x493 , First scene background.png )
227634 No. 227634 ID: 07337a

Hello fellow questers. This is chapter one of Alceris Quest. Currently, only two images have even been made, this originally was on deviantart, but, didn't get much attention. I've decided to move it here. Hopefully, you guys'll take it much more seriously, and not give up. This is a horror story, think rationally, and don't screw around, or we're gonna get killed. Anyway, this is just the first image which was already responded to on deviantart.
------------------------------------------
You wake up in a locker and don't have much room to move. There's a small opening in the door, and you can't remember how you got here, when you got here, where you are, or why you're here. All you know is that your name is Alceris Genvol and you need to GTFO.
------------------------------------------
Expand all images
>>
No. 227635 ID: 07337a
File 12838997071.png - (33.57KB , 668x420 , Second scene background.png )
227635

>Peek out the slot, look for a handle to get out.
-----------------------------------------
You look outside a- good lord...
There's some poorly drawn blood.
An invisible crowbar because SOMEONE forgot to draw it.
A sign.
That's it.

You reach around for a handle, but, only find some square object.
-----------------------------------------
How should Alceris act?
-----------------------------------------
Alright, now you can suggest actions.
>>
No. 227652 ID: 1e1281

Try using square thing to open the locker, at the very least.

What kinds of stats do we have?
>>
No. 227656 ID: 07337a
File 128390176333.png - (119.70KB , 708x857 , Alceris Stats 1.png )
227656

>What kinds of stats do we have?
By the way, don't question the Gatling Punch, it's different from what you think it is.
>>
No. 227662 ID: 754124

>>227656
>don't question the Gatling Punch, it's different from what you think it is.
You mean it's not several punches with incredible speed and a silly name? Drat.
>>
No. 227667 ID: e31d52

>>227656
>Rename quest to ORIGINAL CHARACTURR DO NOT STEAL quest
>acheive hilarity instead of rampant hatred
>>
No. 227739 ID: 0b2a05

Feel around inside the locker.
>>
No. 227749 ID: 07337a
File 128390752729.png - (15.20KB , 668x420 , The Picture.png )
227749

>Feel around inside the locker.
Already done. We found a square glass object.
>Try using square thing to open the locker, at the very least.
It's a picture of someone.
>>
No. 227772 ID: e31d52

>>227749
Fold up picture of OBVIOUS LOVE INTEREST who will have HETEROCHROMA and place it into the pocket you are sure to have, because, being male, they will have taken your SHIRT and GLOVES but not your PANTS.

If they have taken your PANTS, then abandon all hope, for we lay in the realm of true evil.
>>
No. 227801 ID: 07337a
File 128391484930.png - (2.62KB , 272x493 , First scene background WUT.png )
227801

>Fold up picture of OBVIOUS LOVE INTEREST who will have HETEROCHROMA and place it into the pocket you are sure to have, because, being male, they will have taken your SHIRT and GLOVES but not your PANTS.

Alceris is not interested in this woman, and, all his clothes are still on. Plus, if you had been paying attention, I JUST said that the picture was in a glass container, so, how would he even fold it up? He puts it in one of his LEATHER WAIST POUCHES.
>>
No. 227807 ID: e40e60

>>227801
>Enough dicking around, time to leave. Kick down the door.
>>
No. 227808 ID: e31d52

>>227801
>All clothing is still there

Excellent, then you should be mostly fine.

Let me elaborate:

If you were taken prisoner, but they did not want to question you but instead hold you ransom, then you keep your CLOTHES but not your STUFF.

If they wanted information or something else out of you, you'd be stripped to the waist. It adds to the sense of vulnerability and makes for easier access to soft flesh with blades and stuff. Since you're coherent, undamaged, and fully clothed, this isn't the case.

Test subject means gown or nothing, and often you will have deep, deep scars, stitching, missing limbs, EXTRA limbs, missing facial features, EXTRA facial features, etc.
Again, not the case.

Since you're standing upright, and in a locker, then it can be further surmised that they either intended you dead, or merely wished to hide you from something worse.

The blood indicates that the latter is far more likely. Given your skills and general knowledge, I'd say you worked here. You knew what was going to go down, so you threw yourself in a locker, holding the only picture of your then-ladyfriend. You then either imbibed or injected a chemical or recieved head trauma, and closed the locker.

Chaos ensued, and here you are. Now, you may not have enough room in there to set up a normal fulcrum to pry it open with yon crowbar. Think. can any of your skills be applied to this predicament?
>>
No. 227854 ID: f4963f

Okay, screw this noise.

GATLING PUNCH THE DOOR ALCERUS. SHOW US HOW COOL YOU ARE.
>>
No. 227890 ID: 754124

Use your Gatling punch. I want to see what it looks like. Use it on your environment, if no more obvious target presents itself.
>>
No. 227981 ID: 07337a
File 128393048076.png - (15.39KB , 734x595 , OH DEAR GOD WHAT.png )
227981

Due to TOTAL INABILITY TO DRAW, the rest of this is going to suck.

>Enough dicking around, time to leave. Kick down the door.

Now we're talking! Alceris can't kick down the door because of the little space, but, what ever, Alceris fucks the door's shit up.
>>
No. 227988 ID: 07337a
 

>Use your Gatling punch. I want to see what it looks like.

Imagine it something like a slow version of this.
>>
No. 228036 ID: 383006

Well, get the invisible crowbar. Also, stop being a Sonic recolour.
>>
No. 228058 ID: f4963f

>>227981
CROWBAR GET. GATLING PUNCH DOOR.
>>
No. 228262 ID: 07337a
File 128399566160.png - (14.00KB , 734x595 , WHY MUST GOD BE SO CRUEL.png )
228262

>CROWBAR GET. GATLING PUNCH DOOR.

Alceris is not in a hurry to break his knuckles on a wooden door. He does, however, grab the crowbar.
>>
No. 228268 ID: e31d52

>>228262
>Break down metal locker
>Refuse to break down wooden door

You know

I tried

No one here can say I didn't give your quest some effort

No one can really say I trolled you

But seriously, you're not even trying. If you want people to listen to your story, make it worth looking at or don't try at all. I have a program worse than paint, I draw with a mouse, and frankly, you're the worst I've seen here. Learn to draw box people, at the very least, or don't fucking give up after a few hours because of hands.

Don't use pictures if they're nonsensical and garbage like that.

Look, I, I need some air. Just sit in the corner and think about what you've done. I don't hate you, I hate your lack of effort.
>>
No. 228278 ID: f4963f

>>228262
Okay. No, that's fine. No need to use our crazy attack to just open a simple door.

Obviously, the only solution is to eat the door. Just, bit by bit, begin prying off pieces of the wood and injesting them. Eventually sink our teeth into it and just rip off whole chunks and consume them. Eventually, the door will be out of the way.
>>
No. 228298 ID: e40e60

>>228268
Yeah, this.
>>
No. 228329 ID: 4531bc

>>228278
Agreed.
>>
No. 228334 ID: 779091

>>228268
It kind of seemed like you were trolling to me, but it was righteous trolling. I applaud thee sir.
>>
No. 228337 ID: 1a99f0

>>228268
You gave it more of a chance than most of us, that's for sure. Maybe he should get some practice and try again later.
>>
No. 228384 ID: dd2e40

Oh hell, this.

Sorry guys. This is my bad. I'm the one who advised him to bring it here. Before I realized what it and he was like.

Damn. I'll just go commit sepukku now and save you some effort. I'll leave the body in nice big chunks so you can tear me apart in righteous vengeance, no worries.

Seriously. My bad. :(
>>
No. 228390 ID: 383006

Don't feel bad. I was entertained. I mean, it's not like it totally ruined the board or anything.
>>
No. 228502 ID: 07337a

I'm putting as much effort into this as I can. I used to be able to draw, but, that completely went away very quickly. I can't draw. I simply can't. I will, however, try this in Pivot if I have to.
>>
No. 228515 ID: cbff7b

Stop trying to appeal to peoples' senses of pity and learn how to draw and how to write.
>>
No. 228540 ID: d8aa80

>>228502
You don't have to draw well to be OK here, and you drew those first couple of frames. The total lack of effort is really what this looks like. I mean, invisible crowbar because you forgot to draw it? sonic recolors? what do you want from us?
>>
No. 228544 ID: 896c31

Someone delete this.

Or move it to abandoned quests.
>>
No. 228576 ID: 754124

>>228502
If you used to be able to draw, you clearly don't lack the ability. Practice, it'll come back to you. But you also need to be less lazy - if you forget to draw a crowbar, don't just say "it's invisible now!", go back and draw it. If it takes you a long time to draw an update, that's fine. We're used to that sort of thing. But do the best you can, and it'll work out fine.

You'd be better off with a more believable character, though. Or if you want to keep it silly, then silly in more amusing ways.
>>
No. 228645 ID: 07337a
File 128406597065.png - (5.17KB , 373x304 , The Door.png )
228645

Okay, screw you guys, you're not helping.

Alceris wonders if the door's even locked.
>>
No. 228646 ID: 0b2a05

Take the door off the hinges anyway.
>>
No. 228650 ID: 07a6bf

Hooray effort!

But that door's standing in the way like a jerk, do pry it open violently.
>>
No. 228659 ID: 07337a
File 128406773950.png - (5.95KB , 373x304 , The Open Door.png )
228659

The door doesn't even HAVE a lock... Alceris opens the FUCK out of that door.
>>
No. 228663 ID: d5caa4

>>228659
See, that's better. Now go through it.
>>
No. 228673 ID: 07337a
File 128406889348.png - (4.64KB , 373x304 , Second Door.png )
228673

>See, that's better. Now go through it.

Alceris sees a note infront of... Well, whaddaya know? A locked STEEL door. I'm guessing you want Alceris to read the note and hug imaginary Tom, right?
>>
No. 228674 ID: 97cb33

since you preempted us you must now hug note and read tom.
>>
No. 228676 ID: 4531bc

no. hug the note and explore the room for other points of interest.
>>
No. 228677 ID: 4531bc

>>228674
reading tom is also acceptable
>>
No. 228679 ID: e40e60

>>228673
Read note, hug crowbar
>>
No. 228680 ID: d5caa4

>>228679
This is acceptable.
>>
No. 228681 ID: 07337a
File 128406952595.png - (19.08KB , 744x604 , Note.png )
228681

Alceris reads the note.
>>
No. 228682 ID: d5caa4

>>228681
Eat note. Apply CROWBAR to GAP BETWEEN DOOR AND FRAME. Apply PRESSURE.
>>
No. 228684 ID: 48b8a8

The note is written in papyrus! Burn it!
>>
No. 228690 ID: 07337a
File 128407024310.png - (5.21KB , 373x304 , BOOM.png )
228690

>The note is written in papyrus! Burn it!

While Alceris does love fire, he doesn't have a match, lighter, or torch. He puts it in one of his leather pouches.
>>
No. 228694 ID: 97cb33

pry the door with crowbar.
>>
No. 228698 ID: 07337a
File 128407082297.png - (4.41KB , 373x304 , More Alceris Quest.png )
228698

>pry the door with crowbar.

It's locked and made of steel.
>>
No. 228699 ID: f52552

>>228698
What about the handle?
Thin enough to mutilate off?
>>
No. 228701 ID: 97cb33

indeed, wedge it under the handle and pry. should pop off.
>>
No. 228703 ID: 07337a
File 128407135253.png - (4.51KB , 373x304 , The Freeman Effect.png )
228703

>wedge it under the handle and pry

Fuck yes! Screw prying it, Alceris summons his inner Freeman and attempts to bash the doorknob off!
>>
No. 228709 ID: 07337a
File 12840716868.png - (4.67KB , 373x304 , OH NOEZ.png )
228709

It's stronger then it looks...
>>
No. 228710 ID: 0b2a05

JEEZE that crowbar sucks. Oh well, look around
>>
No. 228711 ID: 8b41de

If the door is too strong, just break down the wall.
>>
No. 228712 ID: 8033b5

Dual wield the crowbar remains!
>>
No. 228714 ID: 4531bc

>>228712
This sounds like a good idea!
>>
No. 228715 ID: 97cb33

shitiest crowbar ever.
>>
No. 228716 ID: bf1e7e

Pick up the invisible key and use it to unlock the door
>>
No. 228719 ID: 07337a
File 12840725816.png - (4.75KB , 373x304 , FUCK YEAH!!!.png )
228719

>Dual wield the crowbar remains!

FUCK YEAH!!! No weapon is truly broken when that weapon is a CROWBAR!!!
>>
No. 228721 ID: e40e60

>>228716
Now you're just fucking with him.
>>
No. 228723 ID: 8b41de

Is the key maybe still sticking in the lock on the other side of the door?
>>
No. 228726 ID: 8c0848

Stop being a dumbass and do as your told.
>>
No. 228727 ID: 07337a
File 128407332950.png - (13.82KB , 744x604 , Hallway.png )
228727

>look around

It's a hallway.
>>
No. 228730 ID: 97cb33

good news is that the shadow thing is ether not hostile or hates light, ether way you are safe.
>>
No. 228731 ID: 754124

Go poke the triangular thing in the corner.
>>
No. 228732 ID: 8b41de

There seems to be somebody behind the door, try yelling something.
>>
No. 228735 ID: 07337a
File 128407427027.png - (13.76KB , 744x604 , Hallway2.png )
228735

>good news is that the shadow thing is ether not hostile or hates light, ether way you are safe.

What shadow thing?
>>
No. 228743 ID: 8b41de

>>228735
The possessed triangle in the corner of the room.
>>
No. 228747 ID: 07337a
File 128407527469.png - (4.65KB , 373x304 , YELLING IS FUN.png )
228747

>There seems to be somebody behind the door, try yelling something.

"Is anyone in there?!"

You hear paper rustling from behind the door.
>>
No. 228749 ID: 8b41de

Wait for a second note being slipped under the door.
>>
No. 228751 ID: 07337a
File 128407559959.png - (4.73KB , 373x304 , Another Note.png )
228751

>Wait for a second note being slipped under the door.

YUS!
>>
No. 228753 ID: 0b2a05

Read note
>>
No. 228756 ID: 07337a
File 12840759036.png - (18.11KB , 744x604 , The Second Note.png )
228756

>Read note

Someone is behind the door still.
>>
No. 228757 ID: 97cb33

yell "how do i open the door?"
>>
No. 228758 ID: 07337a
File 128407613128.png - (4.59KB , 373x304 , MORE YELLING.png )
228758

>yell "hold on i'll find a key!"

"Hold on, I'll find a key!"
>>
No. 228760 ID: 97cb33

no, you lose, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
>>
No. 228762 ID: 07337a
File 128407676635.png - (5.85KB , 373x304 , Go Into The Light not the dark.png )
228762

>no, you lose, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Alceris goes to find a key.
>>
No. 228764 ID: e40e60

>>228762
Turn around. Investigate shadow. Get eaten by the grue.
>>
No. 228765 ID: 07337a
File 12840773324.png - (14.04KB , 744x604 , FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.png )
228765

>>
No. 228779 ID: 07337a
File 128407949898.png - (13.09KB , 746x608 , Second Hallway.png )
228779

Okay, another hallway.
>>
No. 228780 ID: bf1e7e

tilt yourself off-axis so that the doors look straight.
>>
No. 228782 ID: 8c0848

Do whatever you want because you won't listen to anything anyway.
>>
No. 228786 ID: 07337a
File 128408038468.png - (3.90KB , 373x304 , WTFDOOR.png )
228786

>tilt yourself off-axis so that the doors look straight.

"Wait, what the fuck?!"
>>
No. 228789 ID: 383006
File 128408097966.jpg - (45.34KB , 740x740 , Jim Spice.jpg )
228789

Hello, Alceris, look at your quest, now back to me, now back at your quest, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t mine, but if you stopped completely ignoring the suggestions and actually responded to them, it could smell like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re trapped in a stupid facility. I married a pony with giant tits. Anything is possible when you actually listen to your suggesters.
>>
No. 228790 ID: e31d52

>>228789
Fuck yeah, Jim! Tell it like it is!
>>
No. 228792 ID: e31d52
File 128408136752.png - (3.36KB , 640x480 , THERE I FIXED IT.png )
228792

>>228779
>Another quester: fix door because it's getting on his goddamn nerves

>Also, fucking corners
>>
No. 228793 ID: 07337a
File 128408138285.gif - (1.33KB , 311x262 , Shut Up.gif )
228793

"You should shut up, mister crow, for, I have a crowBAR!"
>>
No. 228798 ID: 8c0848
File 128408173146.png - (103.74KB , 439x560 , Gnoll Spice.png )
228798

Hello, Alceris, look at your quest, now back to me, now back at your quest, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t mine, but if you added a bunch of characters with delicious, supple tits, it could smell like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re trapped in a stupid facility. I draw goblins with giant tits. Anything is possible when you add lots of tits..
>>
No. 228800 ID: 07337a
File 128408181889.png - (13.25KB , 746x608 , Second Hallway Fixed.png )
228800

My mistake. Also, the door's supposed to be like that.
>>
No. 228801 ID: 97cb33

universe: implode from having things that are impossible.
>>
No. 228802 ID: 1a99f0

no, you don't have a crowbar, you have two pieces of metal.

>>228789
>>228798
this thread is now diamonds
>>
No. 228803 ID: e31d52

>>228801
No, that's entirely possible, actually. The door would just open oddly.

READ THIS ALCERIS. READ. IT. NOW. ALL OF IT.

http://tgchan.org/wiki/Advice_for_Running_a_Quest
>>
No. 228806 ID: a594b9

>>228800
It's... supposed to be like that? So, it's a diagonal door?
>>
No. 228807 ID: 383006
File 128408248321.jpg - (67.31KB , 519x516 , Jim Spice2.jpg )
228807

I'm on a horse.
>>
No. 228808 ID: e3f578
File 128408248913.jpg - (38.71KB , 400x355 , Great-Tit-1.jpg )
228808

thread really needs some tits for this to be a great quest
>>
No. 228809 ID: 07337a

May I mention that if you make a retarded suggestion, I will change it, and that this is not based on popularity of the suggestion?
>>
No. 228810 ID: e31d52

>>228806
Actually, it's a door shaped like a... uh. Rhombus? I can never remember the term when I need to.
>>
No. 228811 ID: 70d9eb

Leave facility and join navy.
>>
No. 228812 ID: 67c611

Guys, lay off. We made tgchan to avoid this kind of bullshit. As many supporters of Ruby Quest said to the trolls, hide the thread and move on.
>>
No. 228813 ID: 07337a
File 128408276010.png - (3.46KB , 373x304 , Second Open Door.png )
228813

You open the WTF door and enter into...
>>
No. 228814 ID: 1a99f0

>>228810
trapezoid? parallelogram?
>>
No. 228815 ID: 4531bc

Explore the mysterious land of ...
>>
No. 228817 ID: a594b9

>>228813
How... how is it opening like that? The door's straight yet it's...

Okay, this is some reality distorting shit isn't it?
>>
No. 228818 ID: 81343b

>>228813
LIMBO YOUR WAY INTO THE 9TH DIMENSION
>>
No. 228819 ID: 70d9eb

Put away your erection.
>>
No. 228820 ID: 8b41de
File 128408311049.jpg - (44.34KB , 960x600 , tür.jpg )
228820

>>228817
I think it works like this.
>>
No. 228821 ID: 07337a

The door is NOT straight. THERE.
>>
No. 228822 ID: 70d9eb

>>228821
I don't care if the door is gay, it can't consent.
>>
No. 228823 ID: 81343b

>>228821
A gay door?
>>
No. 228824 ID: d677cc

>>228821
Okay so what's through it then?
>>
No. 228828 ID: 07337a
File 128408378078.png - (20.25KB , 770x608 , Found the Computer Room.png )
228828

...The computer room? Looks like you finally found the computer room, anyway.
>>
No. 228829 ID: 97cb33

play pong.
>>
No. 228830 ID: 07337a
File 128408405499.png - (20.19KB , 770x608 , Wait___.png )
228830

Oh, wait... These are camera screens. Darn.
>>
No. 228832 ID: 1a99f0

>>228830
so, uh, what's up with the floor there?
>>
No. 228833 ID: 81343b

POUND THE KEYS WITH YOUR MONKEY FISTS
>>
No. 228834 ID: 07337a
File 128408448731.png - (4.12KB , 373x304 , Stairs.png )
228834

>so, uh, what's up with the floor there?

Don't know what you're talkin' 'bout. Everything seems normal.
>>
No. 228836 ID: 07337a
File 128408506365.png - (30.85KB , 520x500 , Not a computer.png )
228836

Alceris walks up to the computer camera screens.
>>
No. 228837 ID: 8c0848

Mash the keyboard in primate-like frustration, allow for the railroadan to carry the plot forward.
>>
No. 228838 ID: 1a99f0

>>228836
GATLING PUNCH EVERYTHING
>>
No. 228841 ID: 07337a
File 128408544022.png - (31.35KB , 520x500 , OMGWTF.png )
228841

Alceris notices a "formation" in the screen spaces...
>>
No. 228843 ID: 07337a

By the way, no, it didn't ACTUALLY turn red, that's just marking so you can see it.
>>
No. 228844 ID: 97cb33

o...kay?
examine only working monitor.
>>
No. 228847 ID: 07337a
File 128408571414.png - (126.43KB , 770x542 , Working Screen.png )
228847

>examine only working monitor.

That looks WAY too familiar...
>>
No. 228850 ID: 97cb33

okay then. nothing important in here AT ALL. back up the stairs and next room.
>>
No. 228851 ID: 07337a
File 128408653261.png - (4.32KB , 373x304 , OKAYSERIOUSLYWHAT.png )
228851

>back up the stairs and next room.

While turning around, Sekani Alceris notices something weird...
>>
No. 228852 ID: 97cb33

grab the sky door.
>>
No. 228854 ID: 07337a
File 128408678252.png - (4.50KB , 373x304 , WHAT.png )
228854

Um...
>>
No. 228856 ID: 97cb33

i said grab the sky door, grab the handle, turn it, and open the sky door.
>>
No. 228857 ID: 07337a
File 128408715464.png - (4.38KB , 373x304 , HOLYFUCKINGCHRIST.png )
228857

WHAT.
>>
No. 228859 ID: 97cb33

excellent, now climb up and get in.
>>
No. 228861 ID: 07337a
File 128408748944.png - (4.32KB , 373x304 , WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.png )
228861

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
>>
No. 228863 ID: 97cb33

stop saying what and fucking do it!
>>
No. 228864 ID: 07337a

I fucked up. Ignore the post saying "Satanworld Quest" right there. For some reason, it saved the wrong image, and I forgot to set a deletion password.
>>
No. 228865 ID: 07337a
File 12840877612.png - (4.01KB , 373x304 , WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.png )
228865

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
>>
No. 228871 ID: 2da99a

What?
>>
No. 228873 ID: b9bd4f

>>228865
That is DEFINETLY not normal.
>>
No. 228874 ID: 07337a
File 128408845187.png - (4.61KB , 373x304 , Phew.png )
228874

On second thought, Alceris decides not to go into the PLANE OF ENDLESS SUFFERING, because he rather enjoys life.
>>
No. 228876 ID: 97cb33

well then go the other way!
>>
No. 228880 ID: 07337a
File 128408900968.png - (5.53KB , 373x304 , Yay.png )
228880

Alceris heads back out the SLANTED DOOR.
>>
No. 228881 ID: 97cb33

keep going.
>>
No. 228888 ID: 07337a
File 12840896697.png - (24.95KB , 1205x852 , JESUS CHRIST THIS IMAGE TOOK LONG FOR NO PARTICULA.png )
228888

Another hallway...
>>
No. 228893 ID: ea2a3c

>>228888

The floor is obviously a giant door. You should be standing next to the handle. Open it.
>>
No. 228897 ID: 07337a
File 128409023558.png - (3.38KB , 373x304 , Um no.png )
228897

>The floor is obviously a giant door.

Huh?
>>
No. 228900 ID: ea2a3c

>>228897

No doorknob? Maybe it can only be opened from the other side. Did you check the ceiling?
>>
No. 228904 ID: 07337a
File 128409083030.png - (3.10KB , 373x304 , Yeah no.png )
228904

Uh...?
>>
No. 228912 ID: 07337a
File 128409155391.png - (6.42KB , 373x304 , More locked doors.png )
228912

Alceris goes to the door to the left. It's locked.
>>
No. 228928 ID: 07337a
File 128409349668.png - (4.01KB , 373x304 , OMGWTFBBQ.png )
228928

Sekani Alceris hears an eerie voice...

"Stay with us, Alceris. Stay with us foreeeeverrr..."
>>
No. 228931 ID: ea2a3c

>>228928

Good thing you have unbreakable willpower or these voices might have been able to tempt and beguile you! Check the other door. Not the floor, the one at the end of the hall.
>>
No. 228932 ID: 07337a
File 128409444999.png - (21.84KB , 1205x852 , The Key!.png )
228932

>Check the other door. Not the floor, the one at the end of the hall.

The key!
>>
No. 228933 ID: f52552

>>228932
Hug the wall to get over there.
I smell a pit trap.
>>
No. 228944 ID: 07337a
File 128409570065.png - (7.43KB , 602x426 , OH GOD.png )
228944

>I smell a pit trap.

Quite different.
>>
No. 228948 ID: ea2a3c

>>228944

Quick, pull out a tiny umbrella!
>>
No. 228949 ID: 6547ec

Grab the key, then head for the foreground; the actual smasher's only covering like a quarter of the room.
>>
No. 228955 ID: 07337a
File 12840979566.png - (22.81KB , 1205x852 , OH MY GOD IS HE DEAD.png )
228955

*WHOMP*
>>
No. 228964 ID: 07337a
File 128409845244.png - (7.50KB , 602x426 , HOLY GOD YES.png )
228964

*VRRRRRRRRRR*
>>
No. 228967 ID: 07337a
File 128409875255.png - (7.42KB , 602x426 , Alceris Lives On.png )
228967

*KOOM*
>>
No. 228970 ID: 07337a
File 128409985748.png - (8.15KB , 602x426 , Key Grabbing.png )
228970

Alceris grabs the key and GTFO of there.
>>
No. 228974 ID: 07337a
File 12841006114.gif - (3.22KB , 602x426 , Outside the EXECUTION CHAMBER.gif )
228974

That was close.
>>
No. 228975 ID: cf68aa

>>227656
how the hell did he do that with a strength of 18?
>>
No. 228976 ID: 07337a

>how the hell did he do that with a strength of 18?

Do what?
>>
No. 228978 ID: 07337a

If you're talking about the PERSON CRUSHER 9001, it was automated. He didn't do anything but grab a key and run.
>>
No. 228984 ID: 754124

Unlock the locked door.
>>
No. 228986 ID: 07337a
File 128410237177.gif - (2.41KB , 602x426 , Unlocking the First Locked Door.gif )
228986

>Unlock the locked door.

Fair enough.
>>
No. 228989 ID: 07337a
File 128410311668.gif - (4.51KB , 602x426 , Freeing the First Prisoner.gif )
228989

>>
No. 228990 ID: 754124

say hi.
>>
No. 228992 ID: 97cb33

your own clone, now nether of you will be virgins.
>>
No. 228993 ID: 07337a
File 128410342788.gif - (4.40KB , 602x426 , Greetings.gif )
228993

>say hi.

"Hi."
They wave to you in a gesture of greeting, but, stay silent.
>>
No. 228994 ID: 97cb33

must be mute.
>>
No. 229000 ID: 754124

Maybe it can't talk. Say "Can you not talk?"
>>
No. 229002 ID: 07337a
File 128410440757.png - (20.25KB , 744x604 , Note3.png )
229002

They show you a note. It explains something.
>>
No. 229003 ID: 97cb33

ow. well now where?
>>
No. 229057 ID: 6547ec

Taunt mutey a little, then get moving.
>>
No. 231303 ID: 07337a
File 128464649747.gif - (9.51KB , 559x586 , The computer room maybe.gif )
231303

>get moving.

You investigate the room GUY WITHOUT VOCAL CORDS was in.
>>
No. 231319 ID: 53ee7e

Examine the device on the wall, and make sure there isn't anything nasty in that blood. It may not be safe to go near it.
>>
No. 231321 ID: 07337a
File 128466267943.gif - (18.56KB , 339x288 , OH FUCK.gif )
231321

>Examine the device on the wall, and make sure there isn't anything nasty in that blood. It may not be safe to go near it.

You go up to the computer, keeping away from the blood trail...
>>
No. 231323 ID: 53ee7e

Attempt to avoid panicking after being jumped by the blood monster, then proceed to try to look at it while readying a gatling punch if (probably) necessary.
>>
No. 231326 ID: 07337a
File 128466453814.gif - (2.17KB , 339x288 , WHAT THE FUCK.gif )
231326

You quickly try to determine WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
No. 231327 ID: 81343b

Gatling punch him in the snout to assert dominance
>>
No. 231328 ID: e40e60

>>231327
Oh fuck yes this
>>
No. 231338 ID: 07337a
File 128466820439.gif - (4.25KB , 339x288 , DAMN IT YOU BITCH WHY.gif )
231338

Because someone was a fucking retard when they programmed this stuff, I was unable to delete the accidentally created thread that had the image I was supposed to put here.

It lunges at you with a beastly roar.
>>
No. 231343 ID: dab2fd

>>231338
GATLING PUNCH ALCERIS.

GATLING PUNCH IT TO HECK!
>>
No. 231370 ID: 6547ec

Try ducking.
>>
No. 231386 ID: 07337a
File 128468769024.gif - (2.18KB , 339x288 , Easy.gif )
231386

>Try ducking.

That was easy.
>>
No. 231388 ID: 07337a
File 128468801828.gif - (2.00KB , 339x288 , Too easy.gif )
231388

Too easy.
>>
No. 231389 ID: ea2a3c

>>231388

You missed! Lunge to the right with another beastly roar.
>>
No. 231394 ID: 6547ec

Pan the camera back to the left, then go in low. Aim for the voolnerables.
>>
No. 233707 ID: 07337a
File 128540375269.gif - (1.79KB , 339x288 , HOLY DAMN.gif )
233707

>Pan the camera back to the left
>>
No. 233714 ID: 07337a
File 128540536396.gif - (1.78KB , 339x288 , Alceris Quest part 1 because this is the first num.gif )
233714

That... Didn't even hurt.
>>
No. 233715 ID: 07337a
File 128540617436.gif - (2.27KB , 339x288 , Ka-ouch (Part 2).gif )
233715

>Aim for the voolnerables.

You attack the weak point for massive damage!
>>
No. 233788 ID: 07337a
File 128544498693.gif - (2.21KB , 339x288 , POW (The Third Gathers).gif )
233788

You punch the monster down with both fists.
>>
No. 233829 ID: f4963f

>>233788
Now! While it's down! Poke it in the ribs.

Aggressively.
>>
No. 233890 ID: 07337a
File 128546439140.gif - (2.55KB , 339x288 , Splat (Part 4).gif )
233890

>Now! While it's down! Poke it in the ribs. With your shoe.

You do a lot more then you expected.
>>
No. 233893 ID: 07337a
File 128546454858.gif - (1.85KB , 678x576 , Computer Screen (Part 5).gif )
233893

Following previous commands, you go to the computer.

PS: This was the easiest thing to draw. Ever.
>>
No. 234102 ID: 07337a
File 128549210658.gif - (4.13KB , 678x576 , First appearence of Majicka (Part 6).gif )
234102

Something about that camera screen makes you want to type this in...
>>
No. 235509 ID: 07337a
File 128573281272.gif - (56.59KB , 678x576 , Screen turns to static (Part 7).gif )
235509

The screen suddenly goes to static while you're typing.

Probably not the best static effect you've ever seen, but, I'd like to see you do better when you're using the airbrush tool.
>>
No. 235567 ID: 07337a
File 128573518987.gif - (3.15KB , 339x288 , Damn static (Part 8).gif )
235567

You turn away from the screen.
>>
No. 235831 ID: 07337a
File 128574905152.gif - (3.50KB , 678x576 , Hey look an opening (Part 9).gif )
235831

The knob-less door appears to be... Gone, or open.
>>
No. 235839 ID: 9e00ea

>>235831

Go through the now open door.
>>
No. 235843 ID: 07337a
File 128575410174.gif - (4.13KB , 678x576 , Boring hallway (Part 10).gif )
235843

>Go through the now open door.

Fair enough.
>>
No. 235860 ID: cf68aa

down the hall I guess
>>
No. 236057 ID: 6a4a82

You've got good speed and decent strength.
Go all RAMMING SPEED on that locked door :3
>>
No. 236060 ID: 4c7b39

Give the door a boot?
>>
No. 236065 ID: 07337a
File 128580874460.gif - (9.91KB , 1356x576 , Second of two things (Part 11).gif )
236065

>down the hall I guess

There's a computer and another path to the left, a locked door to the right.

(By the way, sorry I deleted the post before you suggested just now, I was fixing up the image.)
>>
No. 236069 ID: 07337a
File 12858089868.gif - (4.91KB , 678x576 , Second Locked Door (Part 12).gif )
236069

>Go all RAMMING SPEED on that locked door

Considering all the crazy shit that's been happening, you're too afraid the door might open up into an inescapable void.
>>
No. 236073 ID: 2a9922

DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
No. 236074 ID: 6a4a82

>>236073
>>236069
THAR BE NO TOLERANCE FOR COWARDICE
ME BOYO!

RAMMING SPEED!!!!
>>
No. 236077 ID: 4f6e37

>>236069
Do it. Worst case scenario you die and it's oooooover.
>>
No. 236078 ID: 07337a
File 128580938451.gif - (4.90KB , 678x576 , Derp (Part 13).gif )
236078

>THAR BE NO TOLERANCE FOR COWARDICE ME BOYO! RAMMING SPEED!!!!

And how would you feel if we opened that door and we fell into an endless void and died? Huh?
>>
No. 236081 ID: 4f6e37

>>236078
AWESOME.
TERRIFFIC.
GREAT.
STOP RAILROADING, YOU SAID IN THE FUCKING INTRO THAT WE COULD EASILY GET KILLED SO KEEP YOUR GODDAMN PROMISES AND GET US KILLED IF THIS IS A STUPID SUGGESTION BROM MAD IOEGHOEUIGNSDJKGLSDG
>>
No. 236082 ID: 6a4a82

You're not letting us have any fun.
None of the funs are for us.
Nonefunion.

Can you kick down the door then? Maybe go back, grab that corpse, and use it as a battering ram?
>>
No. 236083 ID: 2a9922

RAMMING FUCKING SPEED!!
>>
No. 236095 ID: 07337a
File 128581073960.gif - (1.60KB , 339x288 , Kicking solves everything! (Part 14).gif )
236095

>Can you kick down the door then?

Not a bad idea. Alceris kicks down the door, and jumps backwards on one leg in order to not stumble into the possible doorway to the PLANE OF ENDLESS SUFFERING, and...
>>
No. 236098 ID: f4963f

>>236095
THE SUSPENSE!
>>
No. 236100 ID: 07337a
File 128581098969.gif - (2.23KB , 678x576 , Nevermind (Part 15).gif )
236100

...the room is much too dark for you to get the courage to go into without a light.
>>
No. 236102 ID: 2a9922

DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
No. 236105 ID: 4c7b39

Feel around for a light switch?
>>
No. 236108 ID: 07337a
File 128581150680.gif - (2.46KB , 678x576 , Second Computer Screen (Part 16).gif )
236108

Alceris is too afraid to go into the room even a little bit. He goes over to the computer, instead, still listening closely for footsteps from the doorway, and looking back repeatidly.
>>
No. 236113 ID: 0e8759

If you're too afraid to go in the door, get to a place where you don't feel afraid. THEN RUN SO DAMN FAST INTO THE ROOM YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET AFRAID BEFORE YOU'RE INSIDE.
>>
No. 236114 ID: 4f6e37

>>236108
Look maybe you should just stop and write a comic and put it up on deviantart instead
>>
No. 236115 ID: 07337a

Guys, if I wasn't taking suggestions from you, this would be much different.
>>
No. 236116 ID: 2a9922

GO IN THE FUCKING ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU JACKASS!
>>
No. 236118 ID: 6a4a82

Dude, you have a corpse back there.
Light it on fire (Break open a computer if you need, to use the wires to start firesheythatryhmes) then toss it in the room. Problem solved :3
>>
No. 236121 ID: 07337a

>Dude, you have a corpse back there. Light it on fire (Break open a computer if you need, to use the wires to start firesheythatryhmes) then toss it in the room. Problem solved :3

There are three things wrong with that...

1. It's drenched in blood.

2. Electricity isn't good for lighting flesh on fire.

3. Alceris could get burned. Which isn't too much of a problem right now, but, it's still something to mention.
>>
No. 236126 ID: 07337a

Oh, wait, 4 things wrong with that. Alceris could also get electrocuted if he screws up.
>>
No. 236128 ID: 07337a
File 128581324059.gif - (2.47KB , 678x576 , The computer is waiting (Part 17).gif )
236128

Alceris is already at the computer, so, what'll he do now that doesn't involve the dark room?
>>
No. 236129 ID: 2a9922

I SAID FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!
>>
No. 236130 ID: 4f6e37

>>236126
Don't TELL us that if this is supposed to be a high-mortality quest! Don't argue with your suggestors, dammit! If we fail then call us out on it and don't shelter your god damn recolored mary sue from CERTAIN DOOM JUST GET US KILLED
>>
No. 236157 ID: f4963f

>>236128
Okay. Enter the following command:

>Activate Self Destruct
>>
No. 236164 ID: dfe339
File 128581718989.gif - (167.45KB , 500x500 , LongDaysHardWork.gif )
236164

>>235509
150000 HOURS OF MS PAINT!
>>
No. 236177 ID: 07337a

>>236164

Not bad, actually. Was the skull intentional?
>>
No. 236182 ID: 07337a
File 12858192601.gif - (3.17KB , 339x288 , Suckish perspectives.gif )
236182

Since nobody has anything to do with the computer, Alceris walks into the next room. There's an EMPTY LANTERN, a DARK GREEN LOCKER and a REALLY LONG CANE. Also, a locked door. Did I mention I suck at perspectives?
>>
No. 236183 ID: 2a9922

lift locker and smash the lantern with it. the locker is now your primary weapon.
>>
No. 236186 ID: f4963f

GATLING PUNCH LOCKER.
>>
No. 236188 ID: 07337a
File 128581979871.gif - (3.04KB , 339x288 , The locker be not a weapon (Part 19.gif )
236188

>lift locker and smash the lantern with it.

You hear faint breathing coming from the locker...
>>
No. 236224 ID: 135871

>>236188
it's actually a creeper. enjoy your explosion.
>>
No. 236231 ID: 2a9922

in that case rip the door off the locker and just use that to smash the lantern.
>>
No. 236233 ID: e31d52

>>236188

Oh, that'd be your DESTINED LOVE INTEREST who will LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE and not for WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

Go on and open the door and greet the boyfriend free girl you've always dreamed of!
>>
No. 236239 ID: e11e9c

>>236188
pull the green right off of the locker, combine with lantern

acquire will-based powers from new lantern

pick up cane and troll red-light district for easy pussy
>>
No. 236266 ID: 6547ec

You are obviously hearing things. Tip the locker over so that it lands on the door.
>>
No. 236285 ID: 07337a
File 128583671535.gif - (2.89KB , 339x288 , Sorry!.gif )
236285

>Tip the locker over so that it lands on the door.

You do exactly that. There's a short pause, and then you hear...

"...Ow..."

There's a lighter behind the locker. Also, it sounded like a man's voice.
>>
No. 236354 ID: fd6d7e

You have long hair, so let's not count out a man as your DESTINED LOVE INTEREST just yet!
>>
No. 236360 ID: eced5b

>>236285
Let's talk to him! Say this:

"Marry me or I will bleed you. I will bleed the love from you and you will love me. Love me."
>>
No. 236773 ID: 1a99f0

>>236360
seconding
>>
No. 236859 ID: 6547ec

>>236773
Thirding. Motion carried.
>>
No. 236869 ID: d6edb0

>>236859

FOURTHED. Where making this happen.
>>
No. 238786 ID: 07337a

Everyone, my monitor is broked. I can barely see, let alone draw. I'm getting a new monitor soon, though, and, I will be getting back to it. In the mean time, stay with me.
>>
No. 239030 ID: 07337a
File 128633012188.gif - (2.48KB , 311x262 , CHAINSAW OF TEMPORARYNESS (Part 21).gif )
239030

>Let's talk to him! Say this: "Marry me or I will bleed you. I will bleed the love from you and you will love me. Love me."

Defying all logic, and, also not doing that, Alceris gains temporary CHAINSAW which is only good for one use for no apparent reason.
>>
No. 239038 ID: 0e8759

Put gasoline from chainsaw into lantern. Start lantern with a spark from the chainsaws starter.
>>
No. 239040 ID: 127c1a

use chainsaw on self. escape the pain.
>>
No. 239043 ID: 2563d4

>>239040
Second.
>>
No. 239050 ID: 07337a
File 128633157534.gif - (1.45KB , 311x262 , Derp (Part 22).gif )
239050

>use chainsaw on self. escape the pain.

You impacted with a steel wall hard enough to crack it and you came out without a scratch. You think that's going to work? Plus, Alceris is not really in a hurry for eternal damnation.
>>
No. 239052 ID: 127c1a

TOO BAD! we said do it!
>>
No. 239067 ID: c7796d

This is still an awesome chainsaw and it shouldn't be wasted here.
>>
No. 239073 ID: bb6e1d

>>239067

Agreed.
Chainsaw self, escape the pain.
>>
No. 239075 ID: 4531bc

>>239052
Well, if you're so invincible, use chainsaw on yourself, then rebuild yourself!

Become ALCERIS Mk. 2! The most deadly cyborg!
>>
No. 239080 ID: f4963f

>>239067
Agreed! This chainsaw must be preserved forever.

Get the REALLY LONG CANE and proceed to do a dance number with your true love, THE DISPOSABLE CHAINSAW.
>>
No. 239164 ID: 4f6e37

You know this is pretty much a bad webcomic with people yelling at you between panels, right?
I think there's a bit too much bad history in this thread. Try starting over with a new one.
>>
No. 239254 ID: 07337a
File 128634184153.gif - (1.97KB , 311x262 , CANE OF LONGNESS (Part 23).gif )
239254

>Get the REALLY LONG CANE

You pick up the CANE OF LONGNESS and... Hey, there's a horizontal ridge near the top...
>>
No. 239413 ID: 07337a
File 128637953032.gif - (2.61KB , 311x262 , Derp (Part 24).gif )
239413

Since nobody's suggesting anything, you ignore it.
>>
No. 239522 ID: 4f6e37

>>239413
Stick it in your butt.
>>
No. 239622 ID: e21079

>>239522

Better yet, stick the chainsaw up there too, just for good measure.
>>
No. 239629 ID: 1a99f0

also light the cane on fire beforehand.
>>
No. 239637 ID: e21079

And don't forget to shove that cane up their sideways.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason