[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 128326438991.png - (21.15KB , 640x480 , 1.png )
224034 No. 224034 ID: 2222da

[This quest is dedicated to every NPC. I'm sorry I couldn't save you.]
Expand all images
>>
No. 224036 ID: 2222da
File 128326441563.png - (29.55KB , 640x480 , 2.png )
224036

>>
No. 224039 ID: d9ca51

Yes, we are receiving.
>>
No. 224040 ID: e40e60

>>224036
We're here.
>>
No. 224042 ID: f57857

sup homeboy
>>
No. 224063 ID: f0e528

Given the title card ...
>Maybe it only reads greentext?
>>
No. 224069 ID: cd5507

>Probably. That looks like an old shitty command prompt when you green text.
>>
No. 224117 ID: c6b41e

.
>>
No. 224125 ID: a594b9

>>224036
What's your name?
>>
No. 224168 ID: 2222da
File 12832964559.png - (30.33KB , 640x480 , 3.png )
224168

>>
No. 224169 ID: d23489

Sure, why not?
>>
No. 224174 ID: d3dfb8

Depends on the favor.
>>
No. 224175 ID: 2222da
File 128329749758.png - (32.30KB , 640x480 , 4.png )
224175

>>
No. 224176 ID: 2222da
File 12832975099.png - (31.87KB , 640x480 , 5.png )
224176

>>
No. 224178 ID: d3dfb8

ok, lets just do the normal routine.
>>
No. 224179 ID: 97cb33

>>224178
hahaha, you kidder.

anyway, let's rock and roll.
>>
No. 224182 ID: 2222da
File 128329788911.png - (31.79KB , 640x480 , 6.png )
224182

>>
No. 224183 ID: 56dc25

>>224182
Spawn sounds fun. Let's go with that.
>>
No. 224184 ID: d3dfb8

>>224183
wooo spawn ourselves an army of minions
>>
No. 224187 ID: 8bdb6a

Can't really make an informed decision, so we're just guessing.

I guess Hack.
>>
No. 224189 ID: 97cb33

crafter.
>>
No. 224190 ID: e40e60

>>224182
Hack.
>>
No. 224206 ID: d9ca51

Query: What is the difference between
spawning and crafting? Example of a crafted object and a spawned object please.
>>
No. 224268 ID: c21243

Spawn more overlords.
>>
No. 224292 ID: a04898
File 128331021812.png - (41.25KB , 640x480 , 7.png )
224292

>>
No. 224333 ID: ff0a7c

>>224292
Ho damn, we definitely want spawning.
>>
No. 224340 ID: d677cc

>>224292
Spawn. :B
>>
No. 224351 ID: 40cb26

Set ability to code [FFFFFF] (all of the above)

Ok that'll probably not work... Spawn would be great if we can get more powers down the line. If not, still isn't bad. Let's go with that.
>>
No. 224353 ID: 620bfb

Whichever power turns us pink and lets us eat enemies to gain their strength.


Or just go with spawn.
>>
No. 224377 ID: a04898
File 12833184739.png - (44.68KB , 640x480 , 8.png )
224377

>>
No. 224379 ID: 40cb26

>>224377
Oh hell yes. Get available details on each! 2 or 3 at a time, as display limitations impose.
>>
No. 224425 ID: 2222da
File 128332562626.png - (48.67KB , 640x480 , 9.png )
224425

>>
No. 224428 ID: 97cb33

bodsna.
>>
No. 224431 ID: 2222da

[Just realised, I forgot to say this: Since you unlocked the Beta list, you get one ability from the primary list and one from the Beta. There is a third list, if you can find the code.]
>>
No. 224436 ID: 40cb26

Oh god.. Spawn and BodSna is an excellent combo.
But first for that third list...
Input following codes
>[000000]
>[123456]
>[318008]
>[AAAAAA]
>[ABCDEF]
Are we just looking for hex codes or is this full ascii?
>>
No. 224451 ID: 2222da

>>224436
None of the above. You've already seen this code, it's just hiding in plain sight. Also, seems like Spawn is confirmed for List A Skill. You have four hours to find the last code, or else you just go ahead with your chosen List A and B skills.
>>
No. 224455 ID: 97cb33

E7V98E

2222da
>>
No. 224458 ID: a594b9

[2222DA]
>>
No. 224459 ID: a594b9

[GITMA]
>>
No. 224476 ID: 2222da

Nope, nope and nope. Another hint, then. It's not just one word. It's quite long.
>>
No. 224483 ID: 9d6ab5

>>224476
The code, or part of the code in the title image (I'm not typing that out).
>>
No. 224492 ID: 2222da

>>224483
Nope, that's gibberish and random numbers. But it is in the title image.
>>
No. 224494 ID: 97cb33

then that only leaves
Digital Life
Innocence
or some combination of those.
>>
No. 224499 ID: 2222da

>>224494
Nope! There's one thing you missed.
>>
No. 224505 ID: 97cb33

>Digital Life
>Ch:1 Innocence
>>
No. 224507 ID: 46c430

Um, maybe those lines of dots in the title image? Anyone know anything for that sort of thing?
>>
No. 224509 ID: 2222da
File 128334735694.png - (37.15KB , 640x480 , 10.png )
224509

Time's up! Attempt to gain third ability failed.

>>224507
This guy was right, but no one decoded it, so...
>>
No. 224521 ID: 2222da
File 12833517563.png - (23.55KB , 640x480 , 11.png )
224521

>>
No. 224522 ID: 2222da
File 128335176544.png - (39.92KB , 640x480 , 12.png )
224522

>>
No. 224525 ID: 2222da
File 128335206236.png - (29.47KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
224525

>>
No. 224533 ID: 2222da
File 128335472844.png - (92.06KB , 1280x960 , 14.png )
224533

[Quest begins]
>>
No. 224545 ID: d677cc

>>224533
Aight we got a guy to talk to.

Talk to guy. Ask what the heck.
>>
No. 224573 ID: 34470e

>>224545
We didn't choose speech, so I don't think we can talk.
>>
No. 224575 ID: 0fd452

Nudge him. Gently
>>
No. 224577 ID: e40e60

>>224545
>>224573

He appears to be the janitor. The only way for us to communicate with him right now is by writing on the wall. He's cleaning up writing on the wall. See the problems?
>>
No. 224580 ID: d677cc

>>224573
"Talk" meaning "communicate in whatever fashion works," obviously.
>>
No. 224644 ID: 97cb33

commune with interpretative dance.
>>
No. 224893 ID: 2222da
File 128341669022.png - (93.69KB , 1280x960 , 15.png )
224893

>>
No. 224894 ID: 2222da
File 128341670349.png - (202.13KB , 1280x960 , 16.png )
224894

>>
No. 224895 ID: 2222da
File 128341672474.png - (90.81KB , 1280x960 , 17.png )
224895

>>
No. 224909 ID: 97cb33

hover to the word mute and tap yourself on it. so he understands that is what you are.
>>
No. 224918 ID: 2222da
File 128342140994.png - (102.87KB , 1280x960 , 18.png )
224918

>>
No. 224919 ID: a594b9

>>224918
Inquire about the graffiti. Hey, could we use our Spawn power to make little guys that form/draw words in the air?
>>
No. 224920 ID: 2222da
File 128342175517.png - (110.46KB , 1280x960 , 19.png )
224920

>>
No. 224924 ID: 2222da
File 128342228549.png - (106.54KB , 1280x960 , 20.png )
224924

>>
No. 224925 ID: a594b9

>>224924
Indicate no. Demonstrate fine control over its movements.
>>
No. 224927 ID: 97cb33

shake your head/body to indicate no and then have it do a complex flight path around you.
>>
No. 224930 ID: 2222da
File 128342430661.png - (127.40KB , 1280x960 , 21.png )
224930

>>
No. 224931 ID: 97cb33

see if you can communicate that you kinda want to know what you can do around here.
>>
No. 224932 ID: 2222da
File 128342696577.png - (131.74KB , 1280x960 , 22.png )
224932

>>
No. 224933 ID: 2222da
File 128342700162.png - (213.52KB , 1280x960 , 23.png )
224933

>>
No. 224934 ID: a594b9

>>224933
Nod and let's go check out the notice board.
>>
No. 224940 ID: 97cb33

>>224934
sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 224985 ID: e40e60

>>224933
Let's head on down and get a job.
>>
No. 225405 ID: ea2a3c

Give him a hug!
>>
No. 225675 ID: 2222da
File 128358110334.png - (108.36KB , 1280x960 , 24.png )
225675

>>
No. 225695 ID: 40cb26

>>225675
Oh god I'm having an infinite gigglefit.

Um yes... I suppose you could possibly "hug" someone by covering them with spawn, but that's really stretching the definition. Also, creepy.

Check out the notice board, maybe there's something your skills will help out with.
>>
No. 225701 ID: d3dfb8

Test our spawn abilities. See how many we can make.
>>
No. 225710 ID: db60d0

>>225701
This
>>
No. 225720 ID: 2222da
File 128359031520.png - (125.02KB , 1280x960 , 25.png )
225720

[Spawn Limit reached. Please upgrade to create more spawn. Current limit: 1]
>>
No. 225723 ID: d3dfb8

Hmm. That's boring. Oh well, check the job board. Maybe we will be able to buy arm upgrades and give hugs to everyone.

WE SHALL BE THE BOSS OF HUGS~
>>
No. 225724 ID: 97cb33

get fancy weapons before fancy toys.
otherwise a guy with fancy weapons will show up and just steal your toys. see if you can communicate with the vendor. if not then check the board.
>>
No. 225736 ID: a594b9

>>225720
Check out the vendor. Maybe we can get a speech upgrade with our starting cash... if we have starting cash.

Also, anyone wanna decode the shit in the title image? We've been handed the cypher basically with the graffiti, but I don't feel like doing it right now.
>>
No. 225771 ID: 644ca1

Check the vendor so we know how much we need for arms and speech.
>>
No. 225873 ID: 2222da
File 128362094669.png - (104.58KB , 1280x960 , 26.png )
225873

>>
No. 225875 ID: 56dc25

>>225873
Nod. We can't actually buy anything yet, since we have no funds of any type, but we might as well look.
>>
No. 225885 ID: 40cb26

>>225873
>>225875
Actually, have we checked for any STARTING CREDITS?
>>
No. 225887 ID: 2222da
File 128362374144.png - (43.21KB , 640x480 , 27.png )
225887

[POI are Points of Interest unique to the vendor. These cause significantly larger or smaller modifiers depending on your fullfillment of them.]
[SPOI are Secondary Points of Interest. They are similar to POI, but cause a less significant effect.]
[Vendors may have a Special Condition, that can provide unique Haggling bonuses when met.]
[Your Fame/Infamy, Colour, Simularity to the Vendor, regularity of vendor Haggling and Profit gained from Haggled or given items to the Vendor all affect your Haggle Modifiers.]
[If you wish to, you may attempt to convince the Vendor to lower prices, via use of SPEECH, MANIPULATION in concert with a writting device, or CHARADES. CHARADES is the least effective, though attempting it with MANIPULATION is more effective than without. SPEECH is far superior to the rest; you may submit as long or short a speech as you wish, with significant differences in Haggle possible.]
>>
No. 225892 ID: 56dc25

>>225887
Welp, can't afford any of that. Attempt to gesture our thanks and leave. Check the notice board, and hope that the jobs pay a lot more than I suspect they will.

We also might want to find a vendor with different hot buttons. We hit this guy's a little hard.
>>
No. 225971 ID: 644ca1

Well then, no cash means no shopping. Let's go to the notice board and earn enough to get speech.
>>
No. 225973 ID: 40cb26

>>225887
Shake your head a few times to tell him you aren't buying anything, then bow your head to show thanks.
>>
No. 226039 ID: e67080

attempt to express appreciation for the help, don't buy anything, and go to notice board.
>>
No. 226338 ID: 2222da
File 12836853716.png - (97.47KB , 1280x960 , 28.png )
226338

>>
No. 226339 ID: 2222da
File 128368538431.png - (129.14KB , 1280x960 , 29.png )
226339

>>
No. 226341 ID: 2222da
File 128368539746.png - (39.35KB , 640x480 , 30.png )
226341

>>
No. 226348 ID: 97cb33

let's take the supply job, world 384.
>>
No. 226350 ID: 644ca1

The supply job sounds perfect, but let's check the "New Upgrade Test" and see what that is.
>>
No. 226353 ID: a594b9

>>226341
Check out the New Ability Lists rumor.
>>
No. 226356 ID: 40cb26

Oh read the rumor about the ability lists and the story on upgrade lists. Obviously we know what's in them, but see what the story is there.

We should also read the notices and news, no sense being ignorant of anything important if we can help it.
>>
No. 226400 ID: e67080

Hey! theres a guide request for the area your in right now for a newbie. Check it out if it has more specifics, maybe you could 'join' whoever else is getting a guide and benefit. Else, if it seems intended for you, you may have a friend!
>>
No. 226402 ID: d677cc

>>226400
True, that is this switch. Hm!
>>
No. 227428 ID: 2222da
File 128386061964.png - (43.09KB , 640x480 , 31.png )
227428

>>
No. 227437 ID: a594b9

>>227428
Let's... not... kill ourselves via testing dangerous upgrades.

Take the supply job.
>>
No. 227438 ID: 97cb33

agree, supply job.
>>
No. 227439 ID: 97cb33

also, to garnith. if you are going to have text in the picture, make sure the picture is big enough to read without squinting.
>>
No. 227444 ID: 40cb26

>>227437
>>227438
How are we going to do that job, exactly? I can see body possession getting it done but I can't guess at how.
>>
No. 227446 ID: 97cb33

>>227444
they strap stuff to us and we hover around transporting it.
>>
No. 227450 ID: d677cc

>>227428
>complimentary starting funds
...

Heeeeeeeeeeey. D:
>>
No. 227453 ID: a594b9

....ffff all the dots are 0's and the lines are 1's

The code is binary, guys. Derp.

Ok lemme translate this shit. Title image:

Trappedwithinthesewallsofglass,Asolitarysoul.Nowyoushallbeathejudgeofwhat,Willsooncometounfold.

Butbecertain,manyminded,Tocurbyourwildinventions,Theroadtohellisalwayspaved,Withonlygoodintentions.

Treadwithcare,andchoosewithwisdom,Lestinnocencebelost,Thoughmightandpowerawaityouboth,Keepinmindthecost.
>>
No. 227465 ID: 40cb26

>>227453
Neat. Too bad we didn't have that done days ago, when we could have gotten a third list with it. It seems like it may warn against things like that tester job.

Check the news reports.

>>227446
That'll work I guess.

>>227439
I for one wouldn't mind an update being two posts if the text is an easier read. It is readable at this size just hard on the eyes because of the font.
>>
No. 227466 ID: a594b9

The graffiti the janitor was standing in front of said THECAKEISALIE.
>>
No. 227468 ID: e67080

Well, the best I can guess, its probably the 4 legged guy who is the newbie also. I Id say talk... er... communicate with him and maybe we can work as newbie buddies! Or if hes the guide, ask if we can tag along.
>>
No. 227469 ID: a594b9

The shop screen just says VendorVendorVendor etc.
>>
No. 227470 ID: a594b9

aaaand the Notice Board just says noticeboardnoticeboardnoticeboard etc.
>>
No. 227511 ID: e40e60

>>227453
Properly formatted:
"Trapped within these walls of glass,
A solitary soul.
Now you shall be the judge of what
Will soon come to unfold.

But be certain, manyminded,
To curb your wild inventions,
The road to hell is always paved
With only good intentions.

Tread with care, and choose with wisdom,
Lest innocence be lost,
Though might and power await you both,
Keep in mind the cost."

Woah.
>>
No. 229795 ID: 2222da
File 128427013695.png - (133.80KB , 1280x960 , 32.png )
229795

[Small font text will now be included in message box, for those with bad eyesight.]
[Apologies for slow updating, illness and new job have consumed considerable amounts of time]
>>
No. 229796 ID: 97cb33

tap yourself and your spawn together in morse code to communicate.
>>
No. 229801 ID: e31d52

>>229796
!!! this is a great idea!
>>
No. 229821 ID: 2222da
File 128427283980.png - (28.62KB , 640x480 , 33.png )
229821

>>
No. 229822 ID: 2222da
File 128427285973.png - (28.48KB , 640x480 , 34.png )
229822

>>
No. 229823 ID: 2222da
File 128427289670.png - (19.56KB , 640x480 , 35.png )
229823

[Spawn Reassimilated. Current Spawn: 0/1]
>>
No. 229830 ID: 56dc25

>>229823
Huh. Well, at least we know that will happen now.

I'm inclined to keep exploring. It would be good to chase down those "complimentary starting funds", and it's not like we can do a supply transport job without any limbs. Or telekinesis, or what have you.
>>
No. 229832 ID: 97cb33

i think we totally creeped out spider due though.
>>
No. 229833 ID: e31d52

>>229823
I. Er.

DAMMIT. We'll use the floor, then! Feck!

[spawn]
>>
No. 229838 ID: 2222da
File 12842740269.png - (135.41KB , 1280x960 , 36.png )
229838

[Spawn Popped. Current Spawn: 1/1]
>>
No. 229848 ID: a594b9

>>229838
Tap the spawn on the ground to make binary or morse code that hopefully will be easy to translate.

"Hi"
>>
No. 229849 ID: 2222da
File 128427509151.png - (142.00KB , 1280x960 , 37.png )
229849

>>
No. 229853 ID: 2222da
File 128427578843.png - (123.64KB , 1280x960 , 38.png )
229853

>>
No. 229856 ID: 56dc25

>>229853
Disappointing, but unsurprising. We can't really expect to communicate effectively until we get speech, or some sort of writing ability, or telepathy or something. We'll be stuck emoting basic things until then.
>>
No. 229859 ID: 97cb33

oh well. let's go to the supply job place.
>>
No. 229872 ID: 2222da
File 128427944042.png - (96.33KB , 1280x960 , 39.png )
229872

>>
No. 229873 ID: 97cb33

let's check the info panel. haven't used one of these before, want to make sure we don't get scramble.
>>
No. 229915 ID: 2222da
File 128429427181.png - (30.51KB , 640x480 , 40.png )
229915

>>
No. 229917 ID: 97cb33

B and C missing items and portal.
>>
No. 229932 ID: e31d52

>>229915
Last post will read
>Baby don't hurt me
>don't hurt me
>no more
>>
No. 229934 ID: e40e60

>>229932
Let's do this.
>>
No. 229938 ID: a594b9

>>229915
>What is love?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason