[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 127234415998.png - (74.47KB , 1275x783 , miltonscrambles_title.png )
170726 No. 170726 ID: f95872

Princess Prudy Sparklejaws was minding her own business when suddenly assassins infiltrated her throne room, which is decorated with pink silk and bones, to kill her for her grievous and numerous crimes against the local tribes.

They also stole her magic blood jewels, but she doesn't know that yet.
Expand all images
>>
No. 170730 ID: 1ac39d

use your magic sergal powers to defeat them!
>>
No. 170731 ID: ecf25b

STRANGLE THEM WITH YOUR PREHENSILE CLITORAL HOOD!
>>
No. 170738 ID: 7630d5

use the magic of the blood jewels to enlarge your clitoral hood to defeat the assassins.
>>
No. 170742 ID: a805a5

>>170731
Second
>>
No. 170755 ID: 5a2e05

>>170731
>>170738
>>170730
These all combine logically. Do this.
>>
No. 170763 ID: f95872
File 127234879872.png - (40.15KB , 1444x686 , clitstrangle.png )
170763

You leap into action, strangling the apparent leader with your extremely muscular clitoral hood!

But he has a whole army of identical frumpy women. You'll need magic! You go to get your magical Blood Jewels...
>>
No. 170766 ID: f95872
File 127234890372.png - (29.71KB , 1075x576 , thebloodjewelsaregone.png )
170766

Wait, they were right here in this clearly marked display case right next to the blood...

Oh no! Some asshole done jacked your favorite jewelry! Now what are you going to do?
>>
No. 170770 ID: 701a19

>>170766
Drink the blood so you can tell where they are!
>>
No. 170771 ID: ecf25b

>>170766
PUNCH THEM TO DEATH!
>>
No. 170773 ID: 7630d5

>>170771
With your clitoral hood.
>>
No. 170790 ID: 86bece

>>170763
You have claws and teeth do you not? You are a sergal are you not? WELL THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR YOU SILLY FUCKING TWAT! RIP AND MOTHERFUCKING TEAR RIGHT NOW!!!!
>>
No. 170945 ID: a85626

>>170790

Now now. A lady like Princess Sparklejaws would never be so uncouth.

>>170770

What a twist! It's not blood it's blood wine!

...get piss drunk.
>>
No. 172673 ID: f95872
File 127276878792.png - (9.77KB , 486x408 , drinkdatblud.png )
172673

You quaff the blood in a hearty and somewhat unprincess-like manner. It tastes good, like the life of the servant you harvested it from.

[cutscene 1/3ish]
>>
No. 172690 ID: f95872
File 127277185236.png - (206.22KB , 1903x895 , coolcastle.png )
172690

The blood lets you see...

Two of the blood jewels are far away already, but one is in your very own maze!
>>
No. 172698 ID: f95872
File 127277286098.png - (507.23KB , 1903x895 , splatwheesplat.png )
172698

Princess Sparklejaws kills all the assassins, and then flies out the window. Only she can't actually fly, she just likes to pretend. So instead she lands on her cutebold pile!

[End Cutscene]
>>
No. 172724 ID: 701a19

>>172698
Noserub the surviving cutebolds, then get the gem in the maze.
>>
No. 172729 ID: ecf25b
File 127277610916.jpg - (79.99KB , 704x530 , 19_1.jpg )
172729

>>172698
Use your sergal fleshwarping powers to become so huge that you can just walk over the maze instead of going though in! (pic related)
>>
No. 172730 ID: 3b6c92

>>172729
This is a legit plan.
>>
No. 172800 ID: f95872
File 127278338517.png - (12.01KB , 354x427 , omnombolds.png )
172800

To bypass your maze, you must become an huge! But as everyone knows, conservation of mass. Therefore, you must eat some cutebolds.

Also, your neck is missing at the moment. Don't worry, it'll come back.
>>
No. 172801 ID: f95872
File 127278400381.png - (19.50KB , 708x572 , HUGE.png )
172801

YOU ARE BECOME HUGE

Also, as everyone knows, intense musculature begets jeans. So now you're wearing jeans
>>
No. 172802 ID: 1ac39d

bust through the maze like the kool-aid man. make sure to say 'OH YEAH!' after each wall is broken.
>>
No. 172804 ID: f95872
File 127278528359.png - (18.70KB , 708x572 , coolaid.png )
172804

OH YEAH!

OH YEAH!

OH YEAH!

OH HEY!

That dude has your blood jewel. He doesn't seem to have noticed you yet.

How do you proceed?
>>
No. 172806 ID: a19e4d

Calmly discuss your grievances over a cup of tea.
>>
No. 172807 ID: ecf25b

>>172804
Rip his ugly nose off and shove it down his throat.
>>
No. 172809 ID: c1b520

>>172806
This, one thousand times, this.
>>
No. 172818 ID: 701a19

>>172806
Yes, only a reasonable chap would explore a maze.
>>
No. 172820 ID: a85626

>>172804

Forget the blood jewel what is that it looks like pot. You need to smoke a bowl.
>>
No. 172823 ID: 1f7c35

>>172804
In the middle of the tea, rape his nose. Then strangle him with your clotorial hood.
>>
No. 172895 ID: e9ab30

>>172804
YOU ARE HUGE
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS
RIP AND TEAR that guy with the blood jewel.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason