[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 14840)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 24201 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124871525718.jpg - (29.65KB , 846x600 , mq27.jpg )
14840 No. 14840 ID: 227d44

This doesn't look good, excuse the pun.

They appear to be coming closer...
Expand all images
>>
No. 14846 ID: 9a71e2

>>14840
Close door, stand with back to it, breathe heavily.
>>
No. 14847 ID: fb5d8e

Close door and open again in rapid succession.
>>
No. 14878 ID: 1405ca

>>14840
Run back inside, closing door, use mind-powers to barricade it shut.
>>
No. 14908 ID: 227d44
File 124871805239.jpg - (30.71KB , 846x600 , mq28.jpg )
14908

>>14847
Here it goes...
>>
No. 14910 ID: 227d44
File 124871814447.jpg - (23.02KB , 846x600 , mq29.jpg )
14910

>>14908
...What the fuck?

"Hey, Gant. What's wrong?"
>>
No. 15020 ID: a3b36a

EAT THE FACES OF YOUR COWORKERS. THEY ARE WEAK.
>>
No. 15781 ID: 227d44
File 124875264088.jpg - (30.10KB , 846x600 , mq30.jpg )
15781

>>15020
Why the hell would I do that?

Suddenly, the man whips around.

"What's wrong?"
>>
No. 15782 ID: 227d44
File 124875267734.jpg - (22.90KB , 846x600 , mq31.jpg )
15782

He excuses himself to the restroom.

What a freak.

What now?
>>
No. 15933 ID: bde1b8

Uhh... holy shit what just happened.

Well anyway, we quit working here, so lets proceed towards the exit.
>>
No. 15946 ID: 227d44
File 124878051123.jpg - (21.82KB , 846x600 , mq32.jpg )
15946

>>15933
OK, if I remember right, the exit is North. Also of note, that weird tentacle on my face has disappeared. Was all that just a dream?

"Hey, Gant, come here."

Shit. What does this guy want? I could be polite and go over there and listen to what he has to say, or I could blow past him and just head home and think about what the fuck just happened...

(this will affect your karma meter that is totally not stolen from another quest, choose wisely!)
>>
No. 16099 ID: bde1b8

>>15946
Lets be polite and endure his queries.

Approach this man.
>>
No. 16925 ID: 2023c6

Take a third option! Go back into your office, shut the door and open it again!
>>
No. 16926 ID: 227d44
File 124887515732.jpg - (24.07KB , 846x600 , mq33.jpg )
16926

>>16099

Well, I guess, I could go and talk to him. I have lots of time to think now. (Good Karma gained!)

"Yeah?"

"What did you do to the boss? He stormed into your office, then ran out, pale as a ghost."

He seems to be eying me suspiciously. What should I do?
>>
No. 16928 ID: 2023c6

>>16926
We must keep balance in all things. Slap him and go back into your office.
>>
No. 16929 ID: 227d44
File 124887594141.jpg - (22.87KB , 846x600 , mq34.jpg )
16929

>>16928
How dare this fucker insinuate a fact!

"Wh-*slap*OW, HEY!! I could get you fired for that!"
>>
No. 16932 ID: 2023c6

>>16929
"There was a fly there. i wanted to shoo it away. Sorry I hit you. I'm terribly clumsy!"

We need to find a way out. Like the office door.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason