[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 12663671013.png - (66.26KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
132982 No. 132982 ID: 887037

While outside, you come upon a laptop.

The laptop has a blood splatter on the corner and a microphone attached. Without thinking, or perhaps thinking 'sweet, free laptop', you bring it home with you.
When you start it up, you are greeted with a picture of a young girl with ridiculous hair and eyes. When she moves a bit, you realize it's a video.
You play with the mic while you watch. As you hit it against your palm, her eyes flick up. With each hit, she blinks.
You realize it slowly.

The video feed is live.
Expand all images
>>
No. 132984 ID: 135d9a

>>132982
Say hello.
>>
No. 132985 ID: f98e0b

Say, "PUT SHOE ON HEAD."
>>
No. 132986 ID: 620bfb

Be overcome with a great feeling of deja vu. Then cautiously say hello.
>>
No. 132987 ID: a64482

"Uhm... Who are you?"
>>
No. 132990 ID: 93c708

Call her a slut.
>>
No. 132991 ID: 887037
File 126636746359.png - (68.19KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
132991

>>132984
>>132985
>>132986
You have this eerie feeling of familiarity, but it passes.

You say hi, then tell her to put shoe on head.

She doesn't understand the command. Perhaps she has no shoe.
>>
No. 132994 ID: f98e0b

>>132991
That's okay.

Are we looking through a camera? Ask her to maybe rotate us around so we can see where we are better.
>>
No. 133018 ID: 81e500

"Do you have a name?"
>>
No. 133030 ID: 887037
File 126637021553.png - (82.74KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
133030

>>132994
The camera seems to be mounted. Playing with the arrow keys flip you through a variety of angles.

The room is fairly basic. One wall with a giant 5 on it, one chest, and a bed with a pillow but no blanket. Not very full despite the size.

The girl has lost interest in you.
>>
No. 133031 ID: c5f90c

Order her to open the chest.
>>
No. 133037 ID: 93c708

Tell her to take her shirt off.
>>
No. 133043 ID: 887037
File 126637103592.png - (82.24KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
133043

>>133031
You tell her to open the chest. She complies.
>>
No. 133047 ID: 44ad00

>>133043
"Can you show me what's in the chest?"
>>
No. 133059 ID: 887037
File 126637186914.png - (75.32KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
133059

>>133047
You ask her to show you what's inside. She lays the contents out for you. You zoom in.

Two ribbons, a dress, a pair of stockings, and a blonde wig.
>>
No. 133063 ID: c5f90c

Play dress up!
>>
No. 133064 ID: 44ad00

>>133059
"Someone left you a change of clothes. You should put those on and let's see how you look! Well, not the wig. That's kinda odd."
>>
No. 133065 ID: 632862

>>133059
Eh, just put on the dress. The rest is pretty pointless. Well, maybe the ribbons could be useful for other things.
>>
No. 133066 ID: 81e500

Put on the dress, the stockings, and the wig, then put on the ribbons.
>>
No. 133088 ID: 3416ec

>>133066

Put on everything sans the wig.
>>
No. 133093 ID: a64482

Agreed with everything sans wig.
>>
No. 133109 ID: 86b644

Dress and stockings, get her out of her skivvies
>>
No. 133116 ID: c32d51

Interesting Premise. Will continue to observer, will take further action from there.
>>
No. 133132 ID: e828f5

"Can you speak? Speak to us."
>>
No. 133135 ID: 887037
File 126637578161.png - (92.56KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
133135

>>133063
>>133064
>>133088
>>133093
>>133109
You tell her to put on everything except the wig, which is silly.

She looks pleased with herself.

This is actually kind of fun!
>>
No. 133136 ID: c5f90c

>>133135

Tell her she looks really cute and she did a wonderful job.
>>
No. 133138 ID: 81e500

>>133135
She needs a name, methinks.
>>
No. 133150 ID: a64482

SPAWN GLOWING ORB OF FIRE 3 FEET TO SUBJECT'S LEFT
>>
No. 133152 ID: 81e500

>>133150
HELLS YES!
>>
No. 133159 ID: 3416ec

Is that a bug on the wall, or did I poke my monitor again?
>>
No. 133165 ID: c5f90c

>>133138

She already has a name.

She's Five.
>>
No. 133167 ID: 7318ec

>>133135
Ask her what is outside the door.
>>
No. 133174 ID: 81e500

>>133165
Eeeh, I dunno, that's so...
Clinical.
It lacks any actual identity, and isn't that the purpose of a name? At least among sentients, that is.
>>
No. 133181 ID: 620bfb

>>133174
It worked last time, it'll work this time.
>>
No. 133184 ID: 6faa8c

>>133181
I say we call her Cinquo.
>>
No. 133185 ID: 81e500

>>133184
I second this notion.
Foreign numbers worked Wan, Yon, and Sevi, afterall.
>>
No. 133424 ID: ca79e4

Hmm...

Let's try to see if anything results from looking out the door window. Let's look out the window.
>>
No. 134634 ID: 887037
File 126654473930.png - (193.85KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
134634

>>133136
You tell her she looks cute and she did a wonderful job. The girl is filled with joy at this comment.

>>133138
>>133165
>>133174
>>133181
>>133184
>>133185
You ponder on the issue of a name.
You could give her a nickname, but she might already have one, but she might not be able to convey it; you have yet to hear any audio.

>>133167
>>133424
Perhaps you should focus on her whereabouts...?
>>
No. 134636 ID: 34470e

>>134634
Let's ask her if she has a nickname. If not, ask her if she would like a nickname.
>>
No. 134657 ID: 7318ec

>>134634
Cycle through the cameras. See if we can see other rooms than this one.
>>
No. 134688 ID: 81e500

>>134634
That blushing is rather extra-dorable, I'd say.
>>
No. 137402 ID: 887037
File 126688646795.png - (28.30KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
137402

>>134636
You ask her if she has a nickname. She sort of nods and shakes her head at the same time.
Maybe she has a name and doesn't know what a nickname is?

>>134657
Cycling through cameras only shows the same room.
Time to look around. Keywords, keywords...
>>
No. 137403 ID: 3416ec

>>137402

Uninstall BitTorrent. Illegal downloads are bad, mmkay?
>>
No. 137404 ID: 7318ec

>>137402
...There is a camera pointing at the ceiling. How strange.

Anyway, ask her if she can open the door.
>>
No. 137406 ID: 81e500

>>137402
Hmm, open up programs, look for FireFox.
If FireFox is missing, open IE and get FireFox.
Then never look at IE ever again, ever.
>>
No. 137412 ID: 887037
File 126688755077.png - (31.11KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
137412

>>137403
>>
No. 137415 ID: 7318ec

>>137412
Yes.

Lets uninstall all that camera software while we are a- NO. Nooooo. Bad self, trying to end the quest.

Ask girl about the opening of the door again.
>>
No. 137416 ID: 445c48

>>137412
No. Not yet.
First off, fire up Bittorrent to see what's been downloading and where. Take note of the download location, then install uTorrent and uninstall Bittorrent. Then change the password for this account.
>>
No. 137423 ID: 15f6d6

Yes, check the recent downloads. Also, check the recent documents.
>>
No. 137432 ID: 887037
File 126688890899.png - (82.73KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
137432

>>137415
After ridding yourself of BitTorrent, you ask the girl to open the door. She shoves at it. Obviously she can't.
Instead, she peeks through the window. She can't seem to reach without hopping (which she does).
>>
No. 137435 ID: 7318ec

>>137432
Ask about that thing on her ear.
>>
No. 137439 ID: 887037
File 126688922899.png - (82.34KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
137439

>>137435
She bobs back and forth while holding her earphones.
Yeah, you don't think she can talk.
>>
No. 137440 ID: 7318ec

Could we hear her hitting the door before?
>>
No. 137445 ID: 3416ec

Use brown thing as a stepladder to see out window.
>>
No. 137456 ID: 15f6d6

Why did she take off the cute clothes?
>>
No. 137457 ID: 632862

>>137439
What is that grey object in the room?
>>
No. 137468 ID: 887037
File 126689121181.png - (81.09KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
137468

>>137456
She stops bobbing and goes to grab the clothes in a rush. You aren't sure why she removed them in the first place, but it might have something to do with the person who talked to her previously.

>>137440
You can't hear anything so far, including her smacking the door.

>>137457
The bed.

The girl seems to have a striking absence of lower body features.
>>
No. 137469 ID: 15f6d6

I suppose tell her to check under the bed for clues/treasure/items/genitals
>>
No. 137471 ID: 3416ec

>>137468

Inform her that her rear end is showing.
>>
No. 137472 ID: 34470e

start > settings
>>
No. 137661 ID: 00b11b

>>137468
>The girl seems to have a striking absence of lower body features.
That is striking. How can we remedy this?
>>
No. 137981 ID: d31d16

This might not be a girl at all. Perhaps not even human?
>>
No. 138037 ID: b69168

>>137981

I agree. I'm thinking gynoid. I don't suppose she could tell us if we asked, though.
>>
No. 138124 ID: abd8f5

>>138037
Why would a gynoid have a lack of genetalia? I know if I built a cute robot girl, I'd totally make sure she's capable of, well, anything. I kind of like her without those clothes, though. Which, uh, definitely has nothing to do with her cute butt. Nope. Not in the slightest.

...Okay, maybe a little bit.

But I digress. Check in and under the bed for anything interesting, after she's done doing whatever she's decided to do.
>>
No. 138128 ID: abd8f5

>>137468
Oh god, idea just hit me.

Does the camera have zoom? Tell me the camera can zoom in.

For, erm, research applications, totally! Yeah. Because it's good to know more about her.
>>
No. 138155 ID: a64482

Hello, could you move the chest to in front of door, stand on it, and then tell us if you see any people? If you do, hold up fingers for how many, otherwise, shake your head no.
>>
No. 138919 ID: 9aa5d6

>>137661
HAX.
>>
No. 138929 ID: 3416ec

>>138919

*Throws a monitor at Nequ*
>>
No. 139115 ID: 393d7d

>>138155
This is a good idea, do this.
>>
No. 140367 ID: 53498f

>>138929
justkidding.jpg
>>
No. 144339 ID: 887037
File 126815604037.png - (73.04KB , 640x480 , 13.png )
144339

>>138128
Yes it does! You used it to zoom in on her(?) outfit, and then her face.

>>138155
You tell her to use the chest to look out the window consistently.

The child begins to wriggle around in her outfit, confused. She seems to have some issue with the door and wearing a dress when approaching it.
>>
No. 144418 ID: 4b1405

>>144339
What.

Are you alright, girly? I don't recall you having trouble wearing the dress before.
>>
No. 144483 ID: abd8f5

>>144339
Not exactly the anatomy I was aiming for, but hey, it's something.

Anyway, once she's got her head out of there, have her convey what she sees through the window through charades.
>>
No. 148414 ID: 632862

>>144339
You don't want anyone else to see you wearing the dress? Fine, leave it off.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason