[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
In memory of Flyin' Black Jackson
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 112121)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 21324 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126370242261.jpg - (107.62KB , 750x600 , PQR_001.jpg )
112121 No. 112121 ID: 72ea3e

This is a scene, you don't really see anywhere in this world... not anymore...
Expand all images
>>
No. 112123 ID: b5a455

What is it?
>>
No. 112125 ID: c1b520

Your tits are huge. I just thought I'd point that out.
>>
No. 112126 ID: 6faa8c

HYUUUUG KNOCKERS
>>
No. 112127 ID: 5aa60d

==>
>>
No. 112129 ID: bf1e7e

Why is there a big dent in the bottom of your right tit? Are you being fondled by a ghost?
>>
No. 112130 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370257038.jpg - (126.33KB , 750x600 , PQR_002.jpg )
112130

<what in the world is this guy doing?

I need to get information from him, fast>
>>
No. 112131 ID: b5a455

Investigate quickly.
>>
No. 112132 ID: 5aa60d

offer to flash him for info
>>
No. 112135 ID: 6faa8c

>>112130
offer sexual favours for information.
>>
No. 112136 ID: bf1e7e

>>112130

Where did your tits go?
>>
No. 112137 ID: e828f5

Such amateur investigators... Clearly he's a member of team rocket who has just had his lab raided by... that man.
>>
No. 112140 ID: 9e9b47

>>112130

Kick the gun out of his hand in a sufficiently awesome manner
>>
No. 112146 ID: 3416ec

Purchase a better bra; you seem to be sagging in some key areas.
>>
No. 112152 ID: 36d6da

He appears to be getting the chitlins out of a pikachu. Slam your tits into his face, knock him out.
>>
No. 112164 ID: 6faa8c

Kick gun from hand.
Slap him.

Point at the pikachu.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?"
>>
No. 112174 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370334444.jpg - (80.77KB , 750x600 , PQR_003.jpg )
112174

<He is too aware now for a kick to work, I'll wait until he drops his guard>

look mister scientist... I demostrated earlier to you that i can kill you faster than you can kill me, so why dont you put the gun away and tell me what the fuck where you doing whith these pokemons?

>No... no... i cant talk, i wont... get out!
>>
No. 112176 ID: 5aa60d

>>112132
>>
No. 112177 ID: b5a455

What does he mean by can't talk?
>>
No. 112178 ID: 6faa8c

>>112174
"I can make your life ten times has horrible as any mob boss. Or the master of Team Rocket, for that matter.
Talk."
>>
No. 112189 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370394431.jpg - (72.00KB , 750x600 , PQR_004.jpg )
112189

I can make your life ten times has horrible as any mob boss. Or the master of Team Rocket, for that matter.
Talk.

>No, you are wrong... he... he came to us... and talked about his plans.... we couldnt refuse, he kills anyone... anyone who refuses... he'll kill me!
>>
No. 112192 ID: 632862

>>112189
There are fates... worse than death.
>>
No. 112193 ID: b5a455

Disarm him through any means necessary, he's going to shoot.
>>
No. 112195 ID: 8dc9d5

>>112174
"Well, you don't seem to be all that far from getting out.
I doubt anyone would be surprised if you just 'died', after telling me what I need to know."
Remember to use airquotes on the "died" as to avoid any possible ambiguity that you're talking about witness protection.
>>
No. 112198 ID: 5aa60d

>>112192
i happen to have this shedinja with me
hes running a little low on souls
>>
No. 112201 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370433561.jpg - (152.23KB , 750x600 , PQR_005.jpg )
112201

There are fates... worse than death.

>you dont understand, he IS death

who? who is he?

>Zealot... *bang*
>>
No. 112205 ID: 6faa8c

>>112201
Well, you got a name at least.

Search room.
>>
No. 112208 ID: 58bd20

>>112201
Quick, while the body's still warm! Pull those pants off~
>>
No. 112212 ID: 9e9b47

>>112201

Have you ever heard that name before?
>>
No. 112215 ID: 5a2e05

Jeez, Pokemon got fucking hardcore since I was a kid.
>>
No. 112230 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370515650.jpg - (82.60KB , 750x600 , PQR_006.jpg )
112230

[DM notice: any and all unnapropiate and sexual suggestions will be ignored]

Never heard of that name before...

appart from dead pokemon everywhere the only other interesting thing in the room is that cage... there is no papers or records of what was going on here...
>>
No. 112231 ID: b5a455

Walk around the cage from a distance to try and see what's inside.
Can't be too careful.
>>
No. 112233 ID: 9e9b47

>>112230

Well, check it out. Do you have any pokemon of your own?
>>
No. 112234 ID: 34470e

>>112230
Check out that cage.
>>
No. 112235 ID: 6f5d85

>>112230
INSPECT CAGE
>>
No. 112263 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370646515.jpg - (85.34KB , 750x600 , PQR_007.jpg )
112263

oh, what the hell?
>>
No. 112267 ID: b5a455

Back away and report what has happened here to whoever your superior is.
>>
No. 112272 ID: 9e9b47

>>112263

Send out a pokemon to battle it.
>>
No. 112278 ID: 5aa60d

>>112263
thats one fucked up pikachu
kill it with POKEMANS BATTLE
>>
No. 112279 ID: 5a2e05

If you can somehow take that back with you do so. If not, that's definitely going in the report.
>>
No. 112289 ID: 8dc9d5

>>112263
Wow, I'm not even sure if that's a Pikachu, or what.
Take pictures of everything you can, don't disturb anything, and get the Jennys in here to set up a CSI and get a Forensics report.
>>
No. 112303 ID: 632862

>>112263
Is... is that a pikazard?
>>
No. 112305 ID: 632862

>>112303
Oh wait, no wings. What color is it?
>>
No. 112320 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370774986.jpg - (101.86KB , 750x600 , PQR_008.jpg )
112320

The rules are very clear about this, in case of finding a reverted pokemon, elimination is a priority, its just.... these things are supposed to happen in nature, and I think they made it...

...I'll have to call a full sweep of this place... let the erasing begin...
>>
No. 112323 ID: 5a2e05

>>112320
...reverted?
>>
No. 112325 ID: 34470e

>>112323
Yes, explain.
>>
No. 112326 ID: 7857d9

>>112320
No, leave it alone you heartless bitch!
>>
No. 112328 ID: 9e9b47

>>112320

See if you can capture it to study later.
>>
No. 112341 ID: 36d6da

It's not Uglychu's fault it looks like that. What's wrong with it?
>>
No. 112349 ID: 72ea3e
File 12637086602.jpg - (79.80KB , 750x600 , PQR_009.jpg )
112349

we have nothing further to study from these, they are the base from where this world was created, and their very existence treatens this world too...

I'll move out and leave the others do their jobs, I was notified there is someone I need to warn...
>>
No. 112358 ID: 8dc9d5

>>112349
Wait, are you a Sororitas?
>>
No. 112360 ID: 632862

>>112349
What? No you silly woman, the world was created by Mew.
>>
No. 112374 ID: 9e9b47

>>112349

Who do you need to warn anyhow? Who do you work with?
>>
No. 112395 ID: 5aa60d

take pictures of everything
to record the evidence
>>
No. 112401 ID: 72ea3e
File 126370990872.jpg - (79.96KB , 750x600 , PQR_010.jpg )
112401

I work for them... the organization... I'm an eraser... i do the field work you might say...

look at that kid, he just started his pokemon adventure and is already breaking the rules, he sents all his pokemons at once, he refuses to give battle money.

that kind of behavior threatens the fundations of this world...
>>
No. 112403 ID: 5aa60d

threaten to harm him with your bazookas
>>
No. 112404 ID: 9e9b47

>>112401

Suggest that he give the money he owes. Do it as you send out your biggest pokemon. Smile the whole time.
>>
No. 112426 ID: 8dc9d5

>>112401
PURGE THE HERETIC!
>>
No. 112436 ID: 72ea3e
File 126371070051.jpg - (145.23KB , 750x600 , PQR_011.jpg )
112436

"Kid, we have been watching you, what you are doing is against the law of this world, you should heed my warning and become an honest trainer..."

>oh yeah bitch, what if I dont? will you kill me with your bazookas? whahahaha!
>>
No. 112442 ID: 5aa60d

>>112436
"Have you SEEN how BIG they are?
I could crush you just by leaning in your direction. Hypno; mindcrush"
>>
No. 112444 ID: 9e9b47

>>112436

Have your Hypno hypnotize him. If you can't convince him the easy way, make it the hard way.
>>
No. 112446 ID: e0499d

>>112436
Cue giant bazooka being taken from magic satchel that somehow carries bikes and stuff
>>
No. 112451 ID: 632862

>>112436
"No. Something worse. Hypno, a demonstration?"
>>
No. 112524 ID: 72ea3e
File 126371187038.jpg - (96.07KB , 750x600 , PQR_012.jpg )
112524

<you are right, this kid is not worth my time>

HYPNO! reestructure his brain, make him a model trainer...

>hey what the fuc- ...k... I... I- I wanna be the very best trainer in the world, i gotta catch them all... wooohooo.... oh hi miss... excuseme, i gotta train hard to beat the elite 4... later~
>>
No. 112533 ID: 5aa60d

speaking of beating the elite four
lets go do that
>>
No. 112587 ID: 9e9b47

>>112524

Is there some other mission you have to do?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason