[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 96466)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126147360837.png - (77.33KB , 777x777 , BBQ420.png )
96466 No. 96466 ID: 4e9b58

[ For Quest Discussion please come to #tgchan on irc.rizon.net ]

Bubble Bucket, Chapter 10.

Listing of previous chapters:
http://www.tgchan.org/wiki/Bubble_Bucket
Expand all images
>>
No. 96467 ID: 4e9b58
File 126147376826.png - (28.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ421.png )
96467

You insert the black key into the lock that was hiding the cellar. It is very dark down there.
>>
No. 96468 ID: 34470e

>>96467
Get eaten by a grue.
>>
No. 96469 ID: eae9a6

>>96467
hrm. Too dark for the goggles then? try a precog on it.
>>
No. 96470 ID: c5f90c

Do not get eaten by a grue.
>>
No. 96471 ID: f44349

>>96466
Stubbornly defy convention and eat a grue.

...Or I guess you could grope around for a light switch I guess.
>>
No. 96472 ID: 4e9b58
File 126147687650.png - (24.15KB , 777x777 , BBQ422.png )
96472

You didn't even go down yet.
>>
No. 96473 ID: 34470e

>>96472
Go down THEN get eaten by a grue.
>>
No. 96475 ID: 6550ad

Use precog before going down.
>>
No. 96476 ID: 4e9b58
File 12614779032.png - (124.77KB , 777x777 , BBQ423.png )
96476

>>96473

That's not funny, your brother died that way.
>>
No. 96477 ID: 6550ad

Actually it is kinda funny...
>>
No. 96478 ID: c0f3bf

Examine eye. Freak out.
>>
No. 96479 ID: eae9a6
File 12614784661.png - (1.77KB , 174x155 , what!.png )
96479

>>96476
allow me to be the first to say:

WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE, I AM QUITE CERTAIN IT WAS NOT IN SUCH A WAY BEFORE!
>>
No. 96483 ID: 4e9b58
File 126148025278.png - (22.53KB , 777x777 , BBQ424.png )
96483

Of course it's funny, you never had a brother. You hook slide down into the cellar.

What is wrong with your eye? It's been like that the whole time.
>>
No. 96485 ID: c0f3bf

Discover BLATANT LIES

Remove ROTTEN FOOD from CELLAR and put in TRASH
>>
No. 96486 ID: 6550ad

Get the fuck out of here...

Also examine fridge on the floor and delicious foods on the counter.
>>
No. 96487 ID: eae9a6
File 12614803826.jpg - (433.93KB , 1084x960 , Tripping balls.jpg )
96487

>>96483
>>
No. 96494 ID: 4e9b58
File 126148096741.png - (60.59KB , 777x777 , BBQ425.png )
96494

You knock all that food into a corner because there's no garbage. Rotten food can F off.

You look around the fridge and find a post it note.
>>
No. 96497 ID: 6550ad

Bust the padlock with you hammer and open the fridge.
>>
No. 96498 ID: c0f3bf

Open fridge.
>>
No. 96499 ID: 476456

well our objective is clear, we must find some bread.
>>
No. 96506 ID: 4e9b58
File 12614832853.png - (19.87KB , 777x777 , BBQ426.png )
96506

Damn, they don't build locks, fridges, and chains like this anymore. You're pretty sure you could ride out a nuke in a bad movie in this thing.

Fridges are serious business.
>>
No. 96507 ID: 6550ad

Does the padlock need a combination or a key?
>>
No. 96509 ID: 4e9b58
File 12614843024.png - (110.27KB , 777x777 , BBQ427.png )
96509

It's a combination lock.

When it's a Rowan, you know you aren't getting inside.
>>
No. 96512 ID: 6834bc

>>96509
Precog that shit
that fridge must contain invaluable, priceless, loot.
>>
No. 96514 ID: 4e9b58
File 126148589152.png - (59.29KB , 777x777 , BBQ428.png )
96514

You use pre-cognition.
>>
No. 96515 ID: eae9a6
File 12614860342.gif - (253.25KB , 450x282 , dancing pirates.gif )
96515

>>96509
hrm, I dont think we have the code already (I checked)

RANDOM IDEAS TIME!

Anything on the back of the postit?
Check behind/under counter thing and fridge... wait not under the fridge.
dig through cookie box for AWESOME PRIZE.
do a little dance
make a little love
get down tonight
>>
No. 96516 ID: c0f3bf

Go to the bed. Hope that Nu will come and daterape you again.
>>
No. 96517 ID: eae9a6
File 126148716520.jpg - (16.49KB , 461x510 , what ever do you mean.jpg )
96517

>>96514
or just remove the black cloth from the counter. that works too.
>>
No. 96520 ID: 4e9b58
File 126148919620.png - (19.92KB , 777x777 , BBQ429.png )
96520

You remove the tablecloth.

What a surprise!
>>
No. 96521 ID: c0f3bf

Make a Lost reference. Then check what that cord is going to.
>>
No. 96523 ID: 6550ad

Keep hammerin' the padlock, because you're too lazy to enter that combination.
>>
No. 96525 ID: 4e9b58
File 126149000379.png - (19.36KB , 777x777 , BBQ430.png )
96525

That cord leads up out of the cellar.
>>
No. 96526 ID: 6550ad

Enter the combination in a hardboiled manner
>>
No. 96528 ID: eae9a6

if all the numbers dont work, try just 36-24
>>
No. 96529 ID: c0f3bf

Look at the rest of the table, any more numbers?
>>
No. 96532 ID: eae9a6

Just do every combination. It'll take you 5 minutes tops.
>>
No. 96540 ID: 632862

Get the cookies. They're not rotten, just stale. Maybe the bread too, if it's not covered in mold.

Also, use 13-36-5-24 as the combination for the lock.
>>
No. 96661 ID: 4e9b58
File 12615249869.png - (20.13KB , 777x777 , BBQ431.png )
96661

You try out these confound it combination ideas and they don't seem to work. There aren't any more numbers on the counter.

Surely there must be a simpler solution than trying every possible combination.

You take notice that the lock resets after three numbers. It's a common three input single dial combination lock.
>>
No. 96662 ID: 632862

Oh, it didn't go to 100. Just do 13-5-24 then.
>>
No. 96664 ID: 632862

>>96662
Oh, it goes to 40. Do 36-5-24. Leave out the 13, it looks different.
>>
No. 96700 ID: eae9a6

>>96661
we're kinda doing it already, but whatever.

13-24-36

(all have 3s involved?)
>>
No. 96704 ID: 4e9b58
File 126152954694.png - (20.26KB , 777x777 , BBQ432.png )
96704

That doesn't seem to work either.

Everything you need to know, or to have found to solve the combination has been seen.
>>
No. 96710 ID: f21281

5-13-36
>>
No. 96723 ID: 632862

OH

HAHAHA

It's 5-13-36!

The grocery list was the clue to the correct sequence.
>>
No. 96724 ID: 4e9b58

Threes are lucky. :D
Why does the 10 look all worn off?
>>
No. 96725 ID: 632862

Oh, Theta beat me I guess.

oh well
>>
No. 96795 ID: 4e9b58
File 126153760651.png - (22.84KB , 777x777 , BBQ433.png )
96795

Oh great it unlocked.

OH GOD IT UNLOCKED.
>>
No. 96798 ID: 4e9b58

The yogurt spoiled.
>>
No. 96800 ID: f21281

>>96795
Hit it the nose to assert your dominance.
>>
No. 96803 ID: eae9a6
File 126153797246.jpg - (5.67KB , 215x161 , spike knew it again.jpg )
96803

>>96795
This is why you don't hide food in seldom used fridges
>>
No. 96804 ID: 632862

>>96795
Wait. We can't see its eyes. This could just be a Shadow who got locked in there, and not an evil red-eyed dark thing.

Just get the hell away from it for now, make sure it's actually hostile and not just bursting out of confinement. Jump up onto the counter.
>>
No. 96850 ID: eae9a6
File 126154414492.jpg - (9.65KB , 296x185 , please no dont do that.jpg )
96850

I'm all for running btw
>>
No. 96851 ID: 31fa25

HIT WITH HAMMER
>>
No. 96852 ID: 632862

Well, trying to run away completely is probably a bad idea since climbing up the cord is slow. The cord dangles near the thing so it will be able to attack while you're trying to get away.

Just get out of reach. Dodge and such.
>>
No. 96853 ID: 4e9b58

CLIMB ZEE ROPE
>>
No. 96857 ID: 119b5c
File 126154574119.jpg - (25.05KB , 586x188 , INCASEOFCAGEMATCH.jpg )
96857

>>96795
>>
No. 96860 ID: 51d0f5

Flee. Don't attack until you're certain it's hostile.
>>
No. 96882 ID: 4e9b58
File 126154930954.png - (23.74KB , 777x777 , BBQ434.png )
96882

You back up and hop up onto the counter and grab the cable hanging down.

This action keeps you out of the way of the tentacle swinging towards where you were, missing you by a large enough margin. It seeps from the fridge some, growling angrily in your direction.

Hostile? Check.
>>
No. 96885 ID: 4e9b58

Those goggles make for a nifty eyepatch.
Okie don't fight it here, it takes up most of the room. If climbing takes too long then teleport out, and see if it can follow.
>>
No. 96894 ID: 476456

Lift your goggles and give it the crazy eye.

trust me on this.
>>
No. 96895 ID: 632862

>>96882
Jump off the counter to assist an overhead smash upon its head, plus Offensive Aura.
>>
No. 96956 ID: eae9a6
File 126156330495.jpg - (26.13KB , 584x165 , I DO.jpg )
96956

ok, who wants to fuck this thing's shit up
>>
No. 96988 ID: 0b18ab

Attack the tentacle with your vagina I mean hammer.
>>
No. 96994 ID: c0f3bf

Full psi pool? Offensive aura smashy smash.
>>
No. 97021 ID: f21281

>>96882
Hit it in the nose to assert your dominance.
>>
No. 97022 ID: f21281

>>97021
Then ride it like a mechanical bull.
>>
No. 97393 ID: 4e9b58
File 126164952976.png - (28.72KB , 777x777 , BBQ435.png )
97393

You smash your hammer into its face. You hear a loud crack. In fact you hear two of them. The first is the blow struck against the creature. The second is your leg when it coils around and squeezes.

You feel blood struggling to flow in and out of your leg underneath the boot.
>>
No. 97398 ID: 6550ad

Shit. Quickly teleport behind the thing and use your offensive aura to inflict some more damage.
>>
No. 97402 ID: 51d0f5

Smash the tentacle against the edge of the table.
>>
No. 97405 ID: eae9a6

>>97393
save the teleport so we can escape if we have to

>>97402
do this.
>>
No. 97406 ID: 632862

>>97393
Warp out of the tentacle to escape, and smash it from behind. With Offensive Aura again.
>>
No. 97438 ID: 4e9b58
File 126165316251.png - (27.35KB , 777x777 , BBQ436.png )
97438

"I've had enough of this shit."

You smash the arm holding you hard. Separating it from its main body.

"I know I'm not perfect."
>>
No. 97469 ID: eae9a6
File 126165455257.jpg - (20.23KB , 299x216 , AAAAAAA.jpg )
97469

>>97438
FINISH IT! SMASH THAT SUCKER INTO NEXT WEEK!
>>
No. 97478 ID: 4e9b58
File 126165521259.png - (41.33KB , 777x777 , BBQ437.png )
97478

"I know I have sinned."
>>
No. 97484 ID: 4e9b58
File 12616556644.png - (29.27KB , 777x777 , BBQ438.png )
97484

"But none of you fuckers are doing me in."

Splorch.
>>
No. 97488 ID: eae9a6
File 126165580783.jpg - (20.27KB , 582x224 , my god what is that.jpg )
97488

>>97484
well damn I didn't mean hurt him that bad.
>>
No. 97489 ID: 632862

>>97484
Uh, Asali? Are you turning into a Shadow?
>>
No. 97510 ID: 4e9b58
File 126165755267.png - (158.61KB , 777x777 , BBQ439.png )
97510

Together, underneath the moon.

I have no idea what is wrong with her but I patched up her arm, and started working on her other injuries. She doesn't know what happened to her, and it's not like I have many people to talk to, do I? Everyone is dead.

I give her liquor to drink and she smiles for me.

"Love you Epsilon," she mumbles in a drunken manner, nuzzling my leg.

The liquid man and the musical temple dweller. They were at the mountain. They're alive. Maybe they can help me figure out what happened to her.

>>
No. 97518 ID: 632862

>>97510
Please check your To Do list and give us a shot of the inventory.
>>
No. 97525 ID: eae9a6

>>97510
>>97518

throw Nu on there if you haven't already.
>>
No. 97531 ID: 71004f

>>97510
Asali, do you happen to know the fine gentleman that you have uh... met in the forest?
>>
No. 100623 ID: 4e9b58
File 126207527266.png - (38.49KB , 777x777 , BBQ440.png )
100623

You update your journal.

Did you know Epsilon Nu Delta? Yes you did. Some of it is still pretty foggy, but you were indeed close to him.

You hadn't remembered getting hired and sent on a boat to work at the Marina here. Nothing abnormal, just another job as a mechanic, met a nice guy and here you are now.

"Don't let them," escapes your lips. You're just not sure who, "them," is.
>>
No. 100636 ID: c79a69
File 126207621263.jpg - (160.96KB , 300x273 , uh what.jpg )
100636

>>100623
hey what's that thar ya grabbed? Was that all that was in the fridge?
>>
No. 100659 ID: 4e9b58
File 126207781259.png - (46.15KB , 777x777 , BBQ441.png )
100659

[ Inventory ]
Snow Cone Flavoring *New*
Gas Mask, Hell's Furry, Floppy Disk, Locket
Empty Magic Jar, Cane, Cable, Wanted Poster
Electrician's Manual, Epsilon's Key, Metal Piece, Naviabull Horn

[ Pouch Items ]
Goggles, Wrench, Mission (Frog), Necromancy Book
>>
No. 100661 ID: 51d0f5

Present status? How hurt is your foot?

Assess surroundings. Search mutilated body for keys, items, and XP.
>>
No. 100676 ID: c79a69

>>100659
Hrm, if that's it lets go LEFT! to Ikit's!
>>
No. 100694 ID: 4e9b58
File 126208007438.png - (23.92KB , 777x777 , BBQ442.png )
100694

Your foot feels pretty bad. You can walk on it, but you're not going to be moving as quick as you would normally.

You climb out and pull your cable back.

You have the idea to go through the mountain to reach Ikit, but it will be dangerous.
>>
No. 100702 ID: c79a69
File 126208048162.jpg - (22.10KB , 317x236 , wait a minute.jpg )
100702

>>100694
that goop wasn't there earlier was it?

oh boy.

ah well danger is our middle name. Or was it Jen? ah I dunno.

Just get goin foo. follow the trail. maybe it will lead to "them"
>>
No. 100812 ID: b082e5

>>100694
Check inside the house.
>>
No. 100817 ID: 4e9b58
File 126212027116.png - (24.96KB , 777x777 , BBQ443.png )
100817

You update your journal and limp your way through the mountain. You actually make it very far without any trouble by some stroke of luck.

Now you are at the bridge, and are admittedly a little frightened. You haven't gotten stronger to face the monster in the chasm, in fact you are now at a further disadvantage. The curiosity of what is below does have enough of a voice in your mind with that even said.
>>
No. 100818 ID: c0f3bf

Run across as fast as you can. Teleport at an instance of monsterism.
>>
No. 100819 ID: b082e5

>>100817
Check to see if the monster is awake.
>>
No. 100821 ID: c79a69
File 12621207262.jpg - (9.90KB , 297x206 , ew what.jpg )
100821

>>100817
alright fine look in the chasm

but be ready to port away! We don't want adventures through bowels or anything.
>>
No. 100830 ID: 4e9b58
File 126212230612.png - (17.28KB , 777x777 , BBQ444.png )
100830

You start to run, but you are interrupted.
>>
No. 100832 ID: c0f3bf

Interrupted how?
>>
No. 100833 ID: b082e5

>>100830
ohgod no

Well we can't muck about in the chasm with THAT on our tail. I think we should go back to the house and check out that trail of black stuff was. Plus, sit on the bed and wait for your foot to get better. You should be able to hobble away. This guy didn't seem to be very fast last time we encountered him. Warp away if he gets close, anyway.

Or if you're not in the mood for turning around, warp all the way outside the cave so you can get to Ikit's.
>>
No. 100834 ID: c79a69
File 126212309157.jpg - (15.49KB , 302x193 , you kobold hooker.jpg )
100834

>>100830
... well proceed with the plan foo! Port past!
>>
No. 100839 ID: 4e9b58
File 12621240968.png - (31.12KB , 777x777 , BBQ445.png )
100839

The previous encounter you teleported very far away and ran like hell to get away. Only after falling on your face and failing to get away under normal conditions.

You teleport far away right off the bat from the appearance of the Great Spirit of Death....

"Asali, wait," whispers the spirit, but you are already gone.
>>
No. 100840 ID: b082e5

>>100839
What? Let's go back and try reading its mind to see if it's friendly.
>>
No. 100858 ID: 4e9b58
File 126212947657.png - (24.09KB , 777x777 , BBQ446.png )
100858

You are in Ikit's shop.
>>
No. 100861 ID: f21281

>>100858
Slam your fist onto the counter and shout "BAM, MOTHERFUCKER."
>>
No. 100863 ID: b082e5

>>100858
Or not. That was a pretty big warp. Call for Ikit to come out. Tell him you got that horn he's looking for.
>>
No. 100866 ID: 31fa25

>>100858

Look behind the counter before saying anything.
>>
No. 100900 ID: 4e9b58
File 126213489741.png - (22.47KB , 777x777 , BBQ447.png )
100900

You lean over the desk and go to look behind the counter.

"HEY, WELCOME BACK TO MY SHOP. DID YOU COME TO BUY SOME OF MY GOODS, OR DID YOU BRING BACK THE BOUNTY?"
>>
No. 100902 ID: 197650

sell the FUCK out of that horn.
>>
No. 100905 ID: c0f3bf

Indeed. Sell the fuck out of it.
>>
No. 100920 ID: 4e9b58
File 126213932095.png - (26.15KB , 777x777 , BBQ448.png )
100920

You sell the FUCK out of that horn.

"THANKS, THESE ARE PRETTY RARE. DID YOU WANT TO DO ANY SHOPPING WHILE YOU'RE HERE?"
>>
No. 100923 ID: c0f3bf

Can we get a quick inventory check?
>>
No. 100925 ID: c79a69
File 126213975563.jpg - (15.17KB , 276x219 , you bastard my hand hates you.jpg )
100925

>>100920
6 points!?

We got our ass laid out by a cow for 6 points!?

*grumble* get the jewel *grumble mumble*
>>
No. 100934 ID: 4e9b58

DO THAT
>>
No. 100935 ID: 4e9b58
File 126214200626.png - (21.79KB , 777x777 , BBQ449.png )
100935

Here's what Ikit has for sale.

The liquor sounds really good, and you could probably share it with Mint.

From what the voices in your head say, you can probably have a necklace made out of the yellow jewel.
>>
No. 100937 ID: 4e9b58

GEET YELLOW THINGIE
>>
No. 100939 ID: 34bfdb

Booze! You have been sober for -far- too long lady!
>>
No. 100940 ID: f44349

>>100935
>two points short of being able to buy both
HAGGLE TIMES!
HAGGLE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT PRICE
>>
No. 100942 ID: 51d0f5

What would we use a necklace for?
>>
No. 100945 ID: b082e5

>>100935
WAIT WHAT ARE WE DOING

We have to check out the basement first!
>>
No. 100959 ID: c79a69

>>100940
THIS! if not, get the damn jewel
>>
No. 100971 ID: 34bfdb

Can we at least ask more about the Jewel before buying it? If there's any special about it beyond its rarity?

I mean, we're an -alcoholic- here! Why would we want some overly expensive shiny rock over our favorite pass time?

If we can haggle, and get both all's good.
>>
No. 100995 ID: 4e9b58
File 126214807182.png - (26.20KB , 777x777 , BBQ450.png )
100995

You turn to your side dramatically, mulling over the purchases. Being two points away from purchasing both items. "I almost have enough for both, I don't suppose you could lower the price just a little bit for me, you sexy rat." You coo.

Ikit bursts into laughter.

"OH MY, TO THINK MY DISCOUNTS ARE NOT ALREADY ENOUGH FOR YOU AS THEY ARE. SINCE YOU ARE SO SWEET I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER POINT TO HELP YOU PURCHASE MY FINE GOODS. THAT MAKES IT EASIER DOESN'T IT?"

No, because you're still one off. "So about that basement, my slick suited friend."

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE A VISIT? YOU'VE DEFINITELY PROVEN YOURSELF A VALUABLE CUSTOMER, WHO KNOWS, PERHAPS YOU WILL FIND A POINT IN A FLOOR CRACK OR SOMETHING. THEN YOU CAN BE DRUNK AND HAVE THIS FINE MYSTERIOUS YELLOW GEMSTONE."
>>
No. 100996 ID: 119b5c

>>100995
inb4lockedinthebasement.
>>
No. 100998 ID: c79a69
File 126214827343.jpg - (40.21KB , 640x480 , DO IT FAGGOT.jpg )
100998

>>100995
DO IT! GET IN THERE
>>
No. 100999 ID: f21281

>>100995
I think he wants to rape you.

In the Rape Basement.

You know.

Where you go to get raped.
>>
No. 101001 ID: b082e5

>>100995
Oh just get in the damn basement. Get him to go first though, so he can't bash you over the back of the head or anything.
>>
No. 101018 ID: af3e6d

Okay. Make an alternate save, then head to the basement.
>>
No. 101132 ID: 4e9b58
File 12621595141.png - (49.52KB , 777x777 , BBQ451.png )
101132

"Sure, just go down first."

"WELL NORMALLY IT IS LADIES FIRST, BUT ON REQUEST, OF COURSE!"

He opens the hatch and climbs down a ladder, you follow down afterward. The room has a cage with a strange field in between two strange animals.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS DOWN HERE? SOME KIND OF SADO-MASOCHISTIC SEX CHAMBER? HAHAHA, JUST THINK ABOUT ME RAPING YOU SENSELESS. WHERE IS THE MONEY IN THAT?! WELL COME TO THINK OF IT THERE PROBABLY IS A LOT OF M--"

"Shut up. What the hell is this exactly?"

"OH RIGHT, GOT CARRIED AWAY THERE. THIS IS WHERE MY MORE INTERESTING CUSTOMERS MAKE BETS ON ANIMAL FIGHTS. SORT OF LACKING IN RICH DARING FOLKS NOWADAYS, SO YOU'LL DO. WANT TO MAKE A BET? I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MORE POINT IF YOU CAN GUESS WHICH ONE WINS THIS LAST FIGHT. I FIGURE I SHOULD LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER BEFORE I MOVE OUT ANYWAY. SEEMS LIKE A FUN WAY TO HELP YOU BUY MY GOODS."

What fun.
>>
No. 101134 ID: c0f3bf

...Would clairvoyance be considered cheating?
>>
No. 101136 ID: 476456

"how much would it cost to buy both of them, dangerous island you know."
>>
No. 101138 ID: c79a69
File 126216004830.jpg - (14.10KB , 350x187 , we have psychic powers.jpg )
101138

>>101132

oh man, I don't know what trope to go for here! There's the cute adorable one that could whoop ass but the shadow one actually looks tough.

>>101134
Fantastic idea! Use it!
>>
No. 101142 ID: af3e6d

>>101134
Would Ikit even know?
>>
No. 101145 ID: c79a69
File 126216055115.jpg - (7.22KB , 253x178 , you dirty mother fucker.jpg )
101145

>>101142
Clairvoyance = precognition

not telepathy
>>
No. 101157 ID: c79a69
File 126216151684.jpg - (26.14KB , 326x217 , FEAR.jpg )
101157

>>101132
Wait! I've got it! bet on the white one, use telepathy on the black one to make it fearful or something.
>>
No. 101158 ID: c0f3bf

If Nu=black and Baron=white... Nu totally kicked his ass.
>>
No. 101176 ID: 4e9b58
File 126216401691.png - (150.42KB , 777x777 , BBQ452.png )
101176

You use pre-cognition.
>>
No. 101177 ID: c79a69
File 126216415865.jpg - (19.60KB , 587x146 , I dont like this story.jpg )
101177

>>101176
erm yea. bet on darkie.
>>
No. 101186 ID: c0f3bf

Though Baron survived... somewhat.

OHWAIT he got eated by a monster. Bet on the black one.
>>
No. 101189 ID: 51d0f5
File 126216572915.png - (63.89KB , 450x338 , o nu.png )
101189

Oh that guy


Bet on black.
>>
No. 101265 ID: 4e9b58
File 126217521255.png - (24.50KB , 777x777 , BBQ453.png )
101265

You bet on black. Ikit snickers and shuts the field in between them down. The strange bipedal creature puts up a pretty good fight. It eventually ends when the black one rips its neck and guts out.

"LUCKY CHOICE THERE. THERE YOU GO, NOW YOU CAN BUY ALL MY GOODS. PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU."

Your aura feels different.
>>
No. 101267 ID: c79a69
File 126217583928.jpg - (17.35KB , 296x225 , yayyy.jpg )
101267

>>101265
woo for Nu monster!

now buy! Buy that stuff like it's 95% off on steam!
>>
No. 101268 ID: 381df9

>>101265
Can we keep the black one as a pet?
>>
No. 101270 ID: 23da97

Now that we know Ikit doesn't have anything dangerous laying around in his basement, we can safely kill him. Just mess him up with your hammer or something, he doesn't look very tough.

Remember to loot his wallet afterwards.
>>
No. 101272 ID: 381df9

I'm cool with this. There is nothing wrong with the dark side.
>>
No. 101273 ID: 34bfdb

>>101270
Lets.. not start murdering, and robbing people even if they're kinda creepy.
>>
No. 101274 ID: 22722e

Alright! Booze and gems!
>>
No. 101277 ID: 197650

I dont think those were really animals.
>>
No. 101362 ID: af3e6d

Fund this legitimate businessman with the money won from his legitimate business. Get on with it!
>>
No. 101602 ID: c0f3bf

Buy the stuff, pray nobody is TOO mad at you for letting them kill each other.

Oh, also don't kill him and ask him not to kill the black one.
>>
No. 101686 ID: 4e9b58

I like that no one mentioned the black and white snakes from earlier.
>>
No. 101722 ID: c0f3bf

>>101686
We're trying to repress that memory, thank you.
>>
No. 101731 ID: 4e9b58
File 126222049776.png - (31.06KB , 777x777 , BBQ454.png )
101731

"Yeah, let's go up and make the purchases."

"EXCELLENT."

You go up the ladder and make your purchases of the Vintage Fire Slider and the Yellow Jewel.

"I WILL PROBABLY BE LEAVING MY SHOP SOON, NO BUSINESS HERE. YOU CAN TAKE THE ANIMAL IF YOU WANT."
>>
No. 101734 ID: c0f3bf

Huh... looks different. PET IT.
>>
No. 101739 ID: 381df9

Why is it not black anymore? Pet the doggy.
>>
No. 101744 ID: 9891a9

>>101731
Introduce him and Mission, they can form the dynamic pet duo!
>>
No. 101752 ID: 4e9b58

KITTY :D
>>
No. 101753 ID: 059c31

>>101731
It looks sad.
>>
No. 101810 ID: 4e9b58
File 126222622543.png - (24.86KB , 777x777 , BBQ455.png )
101810

You try to pet the dog. It doesn't seem to agree with the idea. It backs up and barks at you.

"YOUR PROBLEM NOW." Ikit says, and vanishes behind the counter.
>>
No. 101813 ID: 4e9b58

Kitty needs food. Find food for kitty.
>>
No. 101814 ID: 476456

Let it smell your hand first.
>>
No. 101816 ID: c0f3bf

Cry a single tear...
>>
No. 101824 ID: 34470e

>>101810
Asali... Just walking up to a random dog and putting your hand on it's head is very threatening to it. Kneel down until your at eye level with it. Speak with a soft voice. Hold your hand or under it's lead level. Let it sniff you. Once it's comfortable with you THEN you can pet it's head.
>>
No. 101854 ID: 4e9b58
File 126222860668.png - (86.80KB , 777x777 , BBQ456.png )
101854

You lower down to eye level to the dog. "It's okay, boy." You say softly, and slowly try to allow it to sniff your hand.

It still doesn't seem to be your friend, unfortunately.
>>
No. 101859 ID: f21281

>>101854
Sit there and look unamused.

With the dog hanging off of your face.
>>
No. 101861 ID: 9891a9

>>101854
I think he likes you.
>>
No. 101865 ID: 476456

>look an angry dog in the eyes

hahaahhaaha
>>
No. 101866 ID: 34470e

>>101854
OKAAAAY grab it by the neck and firmly say "Bad dog".
>>
No. 101867 ID: af3e6d

>>101854
D'aww. He's your new companion. Take him and proceed outside!
>>
No. 101871 ID: c0f3bf

Smack it in the nose while pulling it off by the neck.
>>
No. 101882 ID: b082e5

>>101854
Grab it by the scruff of its neck with one hand, and press your hand into the hinge of his jaw with the other to make him let go.
>>
No. 101898 ID: 4e9b58
File 126223064042.jpg - (26.83KB , 560x315 , tetonausicaa01.jpg )
101898

Maintain even tones. Reacting harshly won't help it like you.
>>
No. 101902 ID: 4e9b58
File 126223085019.png - (22.79KB , 777x777 , BBQ457.png )
101902

Without your attempt to get the dog off of you, it seems frightened of you, detaches and flees shortly after its reactive bite. You are left standing in the shop.

"Bad dog," you mumble to yourself.
>>
No. 101905 ID: c0f3bf

Cry a bit...
>>
No. 101911 ID: b082e5

>>101902
Alright, let's go talk to Mint.
>>
No. 101914 ID: 4e9b58

>>101911
Maybe after cleaning up a little first.
>>
No. 101921 ID: 381df9

>>101902
Chase that thing down. Tackle it and pin it to the ground under you as you straddle its back. Hold its mouth shut and to the ground. When it stops struggling slowly release your grip on it's mouth and if it stays docile start petting it scratching behind the ears. Work around and see what it likes. If it keeps fighting hold the pin until it gives up. Finally, slowly get off the thing and let it stand up. Be friendly. If it is still aggressive repeat process. If it is still being a dick after 5 or six tries it will most likely never give up. Leave it alone and continue on. If it respects you do nice things for it like petting, praise, and most importantly food. The idea is to get it into the mindset "Big powerful thing likes me and gives me food. I should be nice to it too.".

Establish dominance > show compassion > friendship (usually)
>>
No. 101930 ID: 34470e

>>101921
That is, if you can run fast enough to catch it. Oh wait, you can teleport.
>>
No. 101931 ID: 4e9b58

>>101921
What no. Someone's gonna get hurt. It's a wild animal, let it be until we run into it again.
>>
No. 101941 ID: 381df9

>>101931
If you are fast enough you don't get bit.
>>
No. 101948 ID: 4e9b58
File 126223370953.png - (60.20KB , 777x777 , BBQ458.png )
101948

You step out of the shop and lay down on the porch. You currently have a gimped right leg, chasing it never crossed your mind, teleport or not.

You decide to rest on the porch and stare at the stars, and the moon. You figure your face and leg will feel better later.

Then you'll go to Mint's. Then you'll drink. That will be pleasant.
>>
No. 101950 ID: c0f3bf

>>101948
Hey, let us see them too =(
>>
No. 101967 ID: c79a69
File 126223513681.jpg - (8.50KB , 590x135 , im sad now.jpg )
101967

>>101948
Now I'm all curious what the constellations are like for some reason.
>>
No. 101980 ID: 4e9b58
File 126223663515.jpg - (21.71KB , 500x375 , user106129_pic7202_1235570279.jpg )
101980

>>101967
Like nothing you've ever seen.
>>
No. 101990 ID: 4e9b58
File 126223717547.png - (183.40KB , 777x777 , BBQ459.png )
101990

You still remember being at the bar on Monstro Island after losing your job. This was before this island. Before Epsilon, before getting a job at the Marina. You were drunk, you were upset.

A black cat in a porcelain mask approached the bar. "Why young lady, you look like you need another drink."

>>
No. 101991 ID: 445c48

>>101990
=w=
>>
No. 101996 ID: 476456

it had a roofie in it didnt it.
>>
No. 101997 ID: 4e9b58

>>101990
=w=
>>
No. 102001 ID: b082e5

>>101990
I wonder if this is the face of the one responsible for the plague?
>>
No. 102035 ID: f6d2cc

>>101990
=w=
>>
No. 105383 ID: aba0a3
File 126267431032.png - (347.89KB , 777x777 , BBQ460.png )
105383

After a good nap, you wake up and head over to Mint's hut. She doesn't react poorly to your entrance, and blows a cool wave of smoke out.

"Hey Asali. Did you need something?"

"I got this expensive liquor, would you like to share? Fire Slider."

"That would be wonderful." Mint warmly smiles towards you.
>>
No. 105384 ID: 476456

Proceed to get totally hammered.
>>
No. 105389 ID: c79a69

==>

also get tits out.
>>
No. 105390 ID: 67c611

>>105383
Commence lesbian make-out scene.

Oh, come on. It'll be fun.
>>
No. 105396 ID: 632862

>>105390
We shouldn't. We should stick with Nu.
>>
No. 105399 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105396
No we shouldn't, we should get with Mint.
Lesbianism is more awesome.
>>
No. 105405 ID: c0f3bf

...Wait a second, FIRE slider? We don't need that for the fire flowers, right?
>>
No. 105412 ID: 632862

The fire flowers are afflicted with the plague. We first need to understand the plague before we can help them. So far, we have very little indication what the plague is caused by, and why some people are safe from it.

Ask Mint if she knows anything about the plague, or what other stuff happened the night that the town got destroyed.
>>
No. 105413 ID: 8dc9d5

>>105412
Then kiss her.
...
With tongues.
>>
No. 105423 ID: 4e9b58

>>105412
Ah likes this'n.
>>
No. 105454 ID: 9891a9

>>105396
>>105399

Who says we can't have both?

At the same time?
>>
No. 105475 ID: 6550ad

>>105454

This man speaks truth.
>>
No. 105481 ID: de1db7

Don't bum her out with plague talk until you get her tits out.
>>
No. 105500 ID: aba0a3
File 126269407862.png - (325.09KB , 777x777 , BBQ461.png )
105500

You pass the bottle back and forth to begin your shared liquor enjoyment. Immediately on the prospect, even before liquor touches your tongue, you seem to be completely filled with impure thoughts about Mint.

You aren't entirely surprised because this happened when you spent time with her before. Your first defense against the idea is Nu.

What would Nu think?

"Let me watch or join in and you're more than welcome, baby."

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Mint digs around and holds something out towards you. "Here, you can have this since you keep bringing me good booze. It's a necklace of some form. Cho found it but we don't know what use it is."
>>
No. 105501 ID: 632862

>>105500
Who's Cho again?
>>
No. 105515 ID: 6550ad

Politely thank her for giving you that necklace. With your hands.
>>
No. 105572 ID: 445c48

>>105500
Hug her
>>
No. 105617 ID: 476456

Pass that bottle
>>
No. 105626 ID: 51d0f5

Try to remember who Cho is without potentially offending by asking.

Examine necklace for MAGICAL POWERS.
>>
No. 105951 ID: aba0a3
File 12627529232.png - (345.01KB , 777x777 , BBQ462.png )
105951

You pass the bottle over towards Mint.

"Thanks for the gift either way, who's Cho?"

While you hold the bottle out, Mint crawls over. You assume this is to get the drink again, but she leans over and presses her hands to your breasts instead.

"Oh, I meant Chu. She is a very lovely blue skunk. She is a thief, so I guess she's not high brow like you and your Marina job. I'm a druggie though... eh, I guess you can say she saved my life."

"You could have told me that without your hands on my breasts," You reply, blushing slightly.

"Yeah, I probably could have."
>>
No. 105960 ID: 632862

>>105951
Um, mention that you probably shouldn't do this without your boyfriend's permission. Also that the Marina has apparently gone missing, so you're unemployed. Or... ask where the Marina is supposed to be located. Maybe we just haven't gotten to where it's supposed to be?
>>
No. 105961 ID: eaec5a

Keep cool. If it feels good, go with it.
>>
No. 105962 ID: 445c48

>>105951
Hug, kiss, assgrab.
>>
No. 105976 ID: aba0a3
File 126275380742.png - (98.53KB , 777x777 , BBQ463.png )
105976

The Marina has been available since you came outside the mountain.
>>
No. 105977 ID: 476456

Squeeze her hand and go "Honk!"
>>
No. 105981 ID: c79a69
File 126275398883.jpg - (13.06KB , 286x185 , you sayin I like dudes.jpg )
105981

>>105976
oh, right. go there after.
>>
No. 105983 ID: eaec5a

>>105977
That's got no class.

Give a dopey smile and reach out your hand and put it on Mint's breast.
>>
No. 105994 ID: 632862

I still say we should be faithful to Nu. Think of what he might do if he walked in on this.
>>
No. 105996 ID: 4ce1b0

>>105994
Nu sandwich?
>>
No. 105998 ID: 632862

>>105981
The door's broken. We still need a fuse for it.
>>
No. 106003 ID: 51d0f5

"Speaking of marinas, nice fishnets."
>>
No. 106008 ID: 445c48

>>105994
Already done!

>>105500
>>
No. 106016 ID: f21281
File 12627551129.jpg - (69.55KB , 640x480 , NuLikesWhereThisiSGoing.jpg )
106016

>>105951
>>
No. 106050 ID: eaec5a

>>105994
see
>>105500
>>
No. 106054 ID: 4e9b58

>>106050
He's not here. So either way this is not a good thing at this point in time. If at all.
>>
No. 106067 ID: 445c48

>>106054
Quietly say "Nu, you can watch" and then start the lesbian sex. This way, we're letting him watch, and he chooses not to by not being in the building.

waitnothat's stupid. Hug, kiss, grab ass, without delay.
>>
No. 106068 ID: a19994

>>106054

Ah, but we can give him a very detailed description next time we see him. I think that would sate any hint of displeasure he might feel, if any.

Go on, return her affections. No reason not to.
>>
No. 106089 ID: 4e9b58

At least mention the presence of a boyfriend. That's not something you want to bring up after things happen.
>>
No. 106090 ID: eaec5a

>>106089
"You know, I've got a boyfriend. I don't think he'd mind. Next time he's over we can let him watch."
>>
No. 106116 ID: aba0a3
File 126276124656.png - (353.68KB , 777x777 , BBQ464.png )
106116

You are not faring well to resist Mint's charms. You slowly lower the liquor to the ground as Mint lays you down while giving you a tender kiss on your lips.

"I.. uh. I have a boyfriend, Nu. I don't know if y--" You start to say.

"I have Chu. I'm pretty sure your boyfriend won't have an issue with you plus one or two if it comes to that. This island is a horrific place, let's enjoy a moment before you leave and possibly don't come back again."
>>
No. 106119 ID: 6faa8c

>>106116
Clothing is an obstruction.
>>
No. 106120 ID: 8dc9d5

>>106116
Respond whole-heartedly.
Grab her butt.
>>
No. 106121 ID: 8e2e01

>>106119
this
>>
No. 106122 ID: 632862

Resist, damn it.
>>
No. 106123 ID: 632862

Hell, use Telepathy to convince her to stop.
>>
No. 106124 ID: 9891a9

>>106122
Too late.

Go with the flow~
>>
No. 106126 ID: c0f3bf

She makes a good point, you should relax and enjoy yourself for a while before you go off fighting monsters again.
>>
No. 106127 ID: c79a69
File 126276191954.jpg - (16.10KB , 491x147 , who cares party time.jpg )
106127

>>106116
>>106122
>>
No. 106128 ID: f21281
File 12627620905.jpg - (52.11KB , 640x480 , NuREALLYLikesWhereThisIsGoing.jpg )
106128

>>
No. 106129 ID: 476456

>leave and possibly never come back again

She makes a persuasive argument.
>>
No. 106130 ID: 632862

We can just come back WITH Nu, you know.
>>
No. 106132 ID: eaec5a

Relax. Let her take the lead. It seems like she knows what she is doing.
>>
No. 106133 ID: 8dc9d5

>>106120
Oh, wait, you already are.
Enjoy it thoroughly.
>>
No. 106158 ID: aba0a3
File 126276624767.png - (163.02KB , 777x777 , BBQ465.png )
106158

You enjoy yourself for a while.
>>
No. 106160 ID: 632862

If Nu ever finds out, we're gonna have Bad End on our hands.

Good job, everyone. Good fucking job.
>>
No. 106161 ID: 476456

Shoulda kept the goggles on~
>>
No. 106165 ID: eaec5a

To all you people that think Nu is going to freak

>What would Nu think?
>"Let me watch or join in and you're more than welcome, baby."
>Yeah, that sounds about right.

<_< He's going to be fine with it.
>>
No. 106166 ID: 072fe4

>>106161
Exact thought that ran through my head, minus the implied tone, that is...
>>
No. 106167 ID: c0f3bf

>>106165
Just so long as we describe it in graphic detail.

Also you should put underwear on head.
>>
No. 106169 ID: 476456

put mint's underwear on your head.
>>
No. 106172 ID: 632862

>>106165
He *didn't* watch or join in. You fags just made her cheat on him. Pray there will be no consequences.

Asali: Feel ashamed about the whole thing, then go check out the Marina.
>>
No. 106180 ID: 197650

SHOVE FIST UP ASS
>>
No. 106183 ID: 197650

trade outfit, you know it'll look sexy on you.
>>
No. 106184 ID: e75a2f

Asali: Gain sexually transmitted disease.

Those druggies are full of 'em.
>>
No. 106187 ID: 1f66ea

>>106172
Retrieve stick from ass. The whole point is that he would be fairly apathetic about it.
>>106158
Finish sexings already.
>>
No. 106189 ID: 632862

Am I the only one that remembers this?

http://www.tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/82439.html#88891

Nu may be a horndog but he doesn't want her to go off and diddle someone on her own. He said "Let me watch or join in". That does not imply that he's apathetic, it means he's okay with it being a group experience. I'm pretty sure that the END art that was posted doesn't count in this case... unless the quest is more meta than I'm aware of.
>>
No. 106192 ID: c79a69

>>106189
it was posted by the guy who made the character. I think he is authorized to say what the character will like.

in conclusion: lol yer dumb
>>
No. 106194 ID: aba0a3
File 126277670198.png - (351.57KB , 777x777 , BBQ466.png )
106194

"So yeah. I was there when the Black Plague creature ravaged Chilitown. It was like a person enshrouded in black. It killed everyone who didn't escape, and it corrupted things. The psychic, Casul, he said that the black death came from the Marina. He said the pieces of the keys would be in the fires of the island, and in the ice as well. We went towards the volcano, but.. well. I didn't go. None of them came back."

"That sounds pretty crappy, Mint. I was in the tavern drinking, I was almost killed--but Nu saved me."

"How lucky. The problem is that Chu didn't want to sit still. After a long while there was no further sign of the creature. Chu ran off to see what she could steal on the island. Haven't seen her at all."
>>
No. 106196 ID: 1f66ea

>>106189
Fucked up shit has happened since then. It's safe to say that the same rules probably don't apply when you're on evil death island as opposed to normal life island.
>>106192
Also what he said.
>>
No. 106198 ID: 632862

>>106192
It's time to start posting in questdis I think.

>>106194
Tell her you'll keep an eye out for Chu.
>>
No. 106203 ID: 2cbe3e

>>106194

Squeeze her boob in a offhanded sort of way.
>>
No. 106217 ID: 476456

>person enshrouded in black
>Waterbound
>nu is a shark

well i dont like where this is going..
>>
No. 106228 ID: e75a2f

You really have a bad habit of banging random strangers and people you've just met.

Even if several hours later you find out that you actually know them. Which is even more creepy.

I think I know what you were really working as down at the docks.
>>
No. 106232 ID: 2cbe3e

>>106228

Well, Mint wasn't exactly someone she just met. Also, she wasn't a complete stranger.
>>
No. 106243 ID: e75a2f

Dude I would salute you if you could get someone to bang you after two brief meetings and a drink. Fair-and-square, no date rape drugs or blackmail or any of that weird shit.
>>
No. 106246 ID: 2cbe3e

>>106243

First off, I don't know how that has any bearing at all, considering this is a fictional game about fantasy people and all. Second, I probably could get some lonely chick to bang me if I was the only face she'd seen in weeks and I just brought her booze.
>>
No. 106575 ID: 632862

The Black Plague came from the Marina. Nu's flashback cleared him of any suspicion of being responsible. The one responsible is probably the =w= masked guy.
>>
No. 106785 ID: aba0a3
File 126284156121.png - (355.07KB , 777x777 , BBQ467.png )
106785

You take the panties off of your head and put on your goggles. You get your things together and prepare to leave. You give Mint a goodbye grope. She squeezes your hand in the process.

"I'll be sure to keep an eye out for Chu."

"Hope she isn't dead. I hope you don't die either." She says and takes a hit from her hookah, the bottle of liquor is now drained.

"I'll do my best."

So now you know a little more, and you have that necklace. Do you intend to go towards the Marina, or are there any places you'd care to go to first?
>>
No. 106791 ID: c0f3bf

We're goin' to the Marina.
>>
No. 106817 ID: 445c48

Find another pair of panties to wear as a hat constantly.
>>
No. 106833 ID: 4e9b58

Well there's the strange landmark. Maybe the necklace has something to do with it, but I'm reaching for it here. Also that spirit tried to talk to her back at the bridge.
>>
No. 106836 ID: 632862

Yes, we could go to the strange landmark. The necklace is definitely the same symbol as what's on it.
>>
No. 106913 ID: aba0a3
File 126284553799.png - (62.79KB , 777x777 , BBQ468.png )
106913

Due to your fear of water and since the new rising suggestion to visit the Strange Landmark seems like a good idea, you go there instead.

Luckily, you manage to make it here without any trouble.
>>
No. 106917 ID: 632862

>>106910
Put the pendant on and stand in the center of the landmark.
>>
No. 106918 ID: c0f3bf

Attempt to set the amulet on the funny indentation. If it doesn't work, punch the ground in frustration.
>>
No. 106935 ID: d569e0

>>106917
then strike a pose
>>
No. 106936 ID: aba0a3
File 126284649070.png - (62.18KB , 777x777 , BBQ469.png )
106936

You stand in the middle and slowly set the amulet in the marking in the middle. It glows red.

You feel strange, something is happening.
>>
No. 106938 ID: d569e0

>>106936
POSE!
POSE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
>>
No. 106941 ID: c0f3bf

Prepare to either get out of the way or get on top of the center circle.
>>
No. 106942 ID: 632862

>>106936
Oh hell, all psychic powers have been disabled. Try uh... getting off the landmark.
>>
No. 106946 ID: aba0a3
File 126284717181.png - (77.34KB , 777x777 , BBQ470.png )
106946

It's a little late to get off.

You fall.
>>
No. 106947 ID: 632862

>>106946
Oh. Shit.
>>
No. 106948 ID: 6faa8c

GODDAMN METROID PRIME ROCKETVATORS
>>
No. 106961 ID: d569e0

>>106946
you shoulda posed
>>
No. 106964 ID: f44349

>>106946
Fall in a more hardboiled manner. :U
>>
No. 106968 ID: aba0a3
File 126284846594.png - (42.56KB , 777x777 , BBQ471.png )
106968

You fall down the pit for some time.

Deep down into the Darkness.
>>
No. 106978 ID: c7aa19

>>106968
Why does the darkness have a button nose, and why is it sticking its tongue out at me?
>>
No. 106982 ID: 9891a9

>>106978
It can't help how it looks, and because it dislikes you
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password