[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 936823)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41654 unique user posts. View catalog

File 156125065145.png - (66.90KB , 700x550 , 1.png )
936823 No. 936823 ID: 1301e8

CASE 2: The secret art of the great, green twin wyrms.
[Very NSFW]

Wiki and previous threads: https://tgchan.org/wiki/New_Horizons
Discussion thread: https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/112260.html


“…And our next piece is drawn the very talented and gifted Pilli DuGast. See the stroke work, how it splashes unto the canvas with such fury and vigor. You can almost see the emotion of the artist as he painted this masterpiece. The shape language tells us a story on its own, with the sharp angles contrasting the soft circles of its centerpiece, whiles the colors, red and green, presents us with the idea of the endless conflict of the two sides of our very soul. Tell us, Pelli, what emotional significances, what deep enigmas and thoughtful depictions are you presenting us with?”
Marquis Isabella de Lac Vicatar the IV.
At the monthly art appreciation extravaganza at the Sunstrider gallery of grounded and local art.

“It’s a rooster.”
Pelli DuGast
About four seconds after the last quote.

“…oh.”
Marquis Isabella de Lac Vicatar the IV.
Expand all images
>>
No. 936824 ID: 1301e8
File 156125066603.png - (56.15KB , 700x550 , 2.png )
936824

:HalcyonNH: -so I said to him “Because you just told me about them.”. You should have seen the look on his face!
:RishiNH: Hah!

You made your way home after your romp with Lily without anything of note happening, unless you find the fact that she couldn’t sit down after Thule was done with her worth mentioning. Well home, you immediately cleaned yourself up before diving into the massive pile of moving boxes filled with your stuff.

:HalcyonNH: So we arrested him, checked his pockets and would you known it? There were enough stuff in there for at least two dozen people.
:RishiNH: How can you just blurt something like that out to a cop anyway?

Several boxes, a dinner and about two hours later you get a call from Haley, saying that she just got off her shift. She asks you to meet up with her at a smaller bar not far from where you live for a drink and pleasant conversation. As soon as you get there the two of you head inside and orders a drink each, before sharing old work stories to break the ice.

:HalcyonNH: To be fair, he was high as a kite when we stopped him.
:RishiNH: Still, to be caught like that when you only wanted to give him back his wallet. Verily, he probably wasn’t the straightest river out there, was he?
:HalcyonNH: Indeed.
>>
No. 936825 ID: 1301e8
File 156125067368.png - (83.81KB , 700x550 , 3.png )
936825

An awkward silence washes over you as Haley fidget with her drink. It’s clear that something is weighting down her shoulders.

:RishiNH: So… what did you want to talk to me about? It’s quite obvious that you want to talk about something a bit heavier than just old stories. And why just to me?
:HalcyonNH: Is it that transparent?

She sighs deeply before emptying her glass and ordering another drink.
:HalcyonNH: Because you know about Xaby.
:RishiNH: She-
:HalcyonNH: Don’t. Don’t say anything about her. That’s the problem. I do not know what to do here.
:RishiNH: …what do you mean?
:HalcyonNH: I have sworn to uphold the law and to protect those that cannot do it themselves.
:RishiNH: But upholding the law would hurt someone you’d sworn to protect?
:HalcyonNH: Affirmative. It’s like there are two parts of me, fighting over what to do next. Do I do nothing and simply let it go? Or do I tell my superiors what I know?
:RishiNH: If you tell them Xaby might-
:HalcyonNH: It’s not that simple. It’s not just Xaby. If I tell them she might get in danger, yes, but if I don’t tell them, what if the next SAI they smuggle away is actually dangerous? Most of these laws are there for a reason, after all. I know much well from experience that many SAI that they “save” like that aren’t SAI’s that are worth saving. They are fragmented and dangerous to all those around them.
:RishiNH: So… do you save one person you care for… or maybe several people that you don’t know?
:HalcyonNH: *Sigh* I have sworn to protect people. What do I do when all options to do so, don’t?

How does a robot even sigh anyway?
>>
No. 936826 ID: f1a100

>>936825
>How does a robot even sigh anyway?
How do you psychically sigh? (and on the subject, how can you psychically talk to a robot?)
>>
No. 936827 ID: 3674e7

They could always say they got a tip about a SAI smuggling ring from an informant.
1 they don’t have to involve Xaby and 2 informants are kept confidential even from other officers in case of the info reaching ears of potential threats to them.
>>
No. 936832 ID: b1b4f3

>>936825
Tell them after she's gone.
>>
No. 936838 ID: ad51b8

>How does a robot even sigh anyway?
their cooling fans run on overdrive for a second before turning back down to their normal silent speed.

But yeah, welcome to life where it really has all the answers. Their will be times when you get it easy and everything is black and white, right and wrong, and we can be sure that what we pick is the right answer. However their will also be times where we are handed something that's just different shades of grey. Where their is no right or wrong, no easy answer. In those cases, the ones where you honestly can't decide what is the right choice, well all you can do is ask yourself, "Which choice will let me sleep easier at night?"

Would it be easier for you to follow the law to the letter even if it might hurt those that you've sworn to protect, or do you try to spare the innocent even though doing so might lead to ways for other less innocent individuals to take advantage of others? Their is no right answer, just one that you feel is best and while you can ask others for their thoughts one what is right and what isn't in the end it's going to have to be you that decides what YOU want to do. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with this but sometimes you just come across things like this and all you can do is pick one and hope for the best.
>>
No. 936853 ID: a9af05

>>936838
This.
>>
No. 936929 ID: 91ee5f

>>936838
Pretty much this.

There are going to be times where you just have to use your best judgment and do what you think is right.
>>
No. 937017 ID: 1301e8
File 156133472243.png - (107.44KB , 700x550 , 4.png )
937017

>How do you psychically sigh?
…you don’t? Serpent does at times stop to audibly collect their thoughts, which might be considered a sigh, you guess?
>Their cooling fans run on overdrive for a second before turning back down to their normal silent speed.
That does actually sound plausible. Verily, you haven’t actually given it much though how robots actually communicate. They usually don’t have mouths; ergo they probably use some kind of voice module of some kind.
>and on the subject, how can you psychically talk to a robot?
You telepathically throw your thoughts at it, something inside it catch them and translate them into something it can understand. In layman’s terms, of course.


>Welcome to life.
:HalcyonNH: I know it’s life. What I’m asking is how to handle life.
>There will be times when you get it easy and everything is black and white, right and wrong, and we can be sure that what we pick is the right answer. However there will also be times where we are handed something that's just different shades of grey.
:HalcyonNH: But which grey is right? Is it gray or is it grey?
:RishiNH: Verily, there simply isn’t a right or wrong, no easy answer. Instead, ask yourself what you want to do?
:HalcyonNH: I don’t know.
:RishiNH: Which choice will let me sleep easier at night?
:HalcyonNH: I just don’t know.

>Tell them after she's gone.
:HalcyonNH: Then I’ll get some very hard question about why I didn’t inform them earlier.
>They could always say they got a tip about a SAI smuggling ring from an informant.
:HalcyonNH: Getting information from an unknown source? That might work, indeed. But it doesn’t solve the main problem, does it?
:RishiNH: Which is?
:HalcyonNH: By the time Xaby is safe the smugglers will already have moved their organization somewhere else. After all, I’m pretty sure we were breathing down there neck so they would be quite unintelligent if they didn’t change their location. Thus the information I would provide would be worthless.
:RishiNH: Huh… then I guess that won’t really work.
>Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with this but sometimes you just come across things like this and all you can do is pick one and hope for the best.
:HalcyonNH: No, I still appreciate this. I just needed to vent for a bit. Thank you, Rishi.
:RishiNH: You bought me a drink, ergo it’s the least I can do.

:HalcyonNH: But let’s proceed to more jovial topics. Do you have a new case, for example?
:RishiNH: I do in fact. I’ve been hired to find the artist of a certain series of paintings that supposedly live here.
:HalcyonNH: A painter? Really? I didn’t expect a case like that to be honest.
:RishiNH: Verily, neither did I. Have you ever heard of someone going by the name “Great, Green Twin Wyrms.”? Here, let me show you one of their paintings.
:HalcyonNH: I can’t say I have any matches in my memory banks for that name… nor for that painting. Or even painting style. Is it painted with glow in the dark colors? And what is this name you have written down? Drizu?
:RishiNH: It’s painted with a special pigment made out of a certain set of crystals that grow on my home planet. It’s toxic to non-serpents, so it doesn’t see much use outside our home system. As for the name, it’s what it says on the side of most of the paintings.
:HalcyonNH: Drizu does match the naming convention of your kind, does it not? Then it would be easy to search and find a Serpent named Drizu in the stations data base.
:RishiNH: I have and I’ve gotten several matches. Ergo, I’ll need to look into it deeper tomorrow. But enough about my case, how about you? How is work holding up for you?

:HalcyonNH: *Sigh* I’m on patrol tomorrow again near the Sol Corp. HQ. Those protest just seem to get worse and worse if you ask me.
:RishiNH: The show that “SAI” put on probably fanned the flames… um… pun not intended.
:HalcyonNH: It’s not only that either. You didn’t hear this from me, but there’s rumors going around that one of those SAI that Sol Corp. got trapped in there have escaped.
:RishiNH: That’s… good?
:HalcyonNH: Not if the way people say they treat them is true. If it’s been forced into a body without any ability to move and then tortured to do hard work since it woke up it’s probably nothing more than a feral beast by this point. As I said, SAI can be dangerous if they come from the wrong place. Trust me, I know from experience.
:RishiNH: Still… it’s slavery. I can’t see why they would allow something like that.
:HalcyonNH: That’s the problem with the Unity. We need to follow the laws other star systems put up or the whole thing just collapses.
:RishiNH: Hmfp… you’d think there would be an easier way…
:HalcyonNH: Hear, hear.

It’s getting late and you’ll have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Hopefully you can find this painter, or at least Drizu, for another easy paycheck. Anything else you want to bring up to Haley before you head back home? She does seem rather gloomy at the moment… and under a lot of stress…
>>
No. 937021 ID: ad51b8

well you could just talk about silly shit until both of you finish your drinks to try and end the night on a lighter mood. Think she'd mind if you asked her about the SAI church and it's different sub-groups? Like what's her take on the ones that want to be plants, more robotic, or more "life like". I mean, assuming you don't think it would bother her to talk about them it could be amusing to see what she thinks about them. Hell you could tell her about some odd groups you came across back home to keep things fair.
>>
No. 937024 ID: b1b4f3

>>937017
If the smugglers move you still know who they're affiliated with, and can gather evidence from their previous location or the paper trail related to it, so the "tip" wouldn't be worthless. You can track them down, it's not like they're GONE.

Also ask her if she wants to blow off some steam. You're free tonight if she wants to come home with you.
>>
No. 937041 ID: c49ece

Look Haley, laws don't always get enforced all the time. Sometimes that's because of political considerations, which is bad, but sometimes it's because laws are bad and end up hurting people they're supposed to protect. These are the kinds of things you should be questioning, because otherwise you're justifying your actions using the superior orders defense.

How do robots even de-stress?
>>
No. 937043 ID: b1b4f3

Basically, her real choice is between:
A, very certainly doom an innocent SAI or
B, possibly allow a SAI-smuggling operation to get away and possibly go on to smuggle away unstable SAIs which will possibly harm innocents.
Personally I'd pick option B.
>>
No. 937046 ID: 58b4f3

>>937017
Ask if she wants to come over to your place to fuck? That's a good way to relieve stress!
>>
No. 937082 ID: 864e49

"It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Remember when we were in the SAI church and she admitted that she has never actually "been one with an organic", lets bring that up now.
>>
No. 937172 ID: e3e99e

>>937017
"When a person is born, you don't know what they're going to eventually do. You can make a guess from their lineage and who raises them, but any one of them could be a scientist who saves millions or a psycho who kills them.
Some of 'em are gonna turn out bad - real bad - but if you had to choose between protecting a nursery or wiping it out then any way you look at it you're gonna protect as hard as you can. It's your job, and it's the right thing to do. No question.

You can't pass judgement on people for what they could do, and you can't punish them as if they're all guilty of hypothetical crimes. That's part of the basis of our whole legal structure - presumption of innocence.
So what you're looking at here, what you're feeling, is that you have a law that goes against everything the whole system is built on, but the people above you seem keen on choosing that law over the whole system.
If one part of a system conflicts with the rest, then that's a wrong part and needs to be replaced.

If that doesn't help you sleep at night?
Well, I've never fucked a robot into a coma before, but..."
>>
No. 937277 ID: 972422

>>937017
That other SAI might lash out and hurt someone... or it might just run off to enjoy its newfound freedom... or someone might find it before it hurts anyone and help it find a new lease on life. We can't know what people are going to do in the future, but they deserve a chance to have a future.

It's our job to help and protect people. There's always a chance that someone we help could end up hurting someone, but that doesn't mean we're to blame for it or that we shouldn't have tried to help them. Sometimes good decisions don't have good results; that's just the nature of probability. All we need to do is work with what we know to protect the people we can protect, and if it turns out they're causing harm to someone else, we can stop them too. Or someone else could.

We might have a personal anecdote that could help in this situation. Rishi could have worked on a case back on her homeworld where she helped someone who turned out to be a dangerous criminal, such as one where a woman wanted help finding a missing child, and it turned out the child ran away because she was abusing him, so we arrested her too.
>>
No. 937286 ID: 1301e8
File 156156542711.png - (52.23KB , 700x550 , 5.png )
937286

>It is better that ten guilty people escape than that one innocent suffer.
:HalcyonNH: And then the ten guilty ones make a hundred innocent suffer? No, we can’t just let people harm others just because we might harm someone else.
>You can't pass judgment on people for what they could do, and you can't punish them as if they're all guilty of hypothetical crimes.
:HalcyonNH: But they are guilty of smuggling SAI’s, are they not?
>Look Haley, laws don't always get enforced all the time. Sometimes that's because of political considerations, which is bad, but sometimes it's because laws are bad and end up hurting people they're supposed to protect.
:HalcyonNH: Then you have to question why that law is written as it is? Can’t it be written in a better way so it still encompass its original purpose as well as not catching those it isn’t meant for?
>These are the kinds of things you should be questioning, because otherwise you're justifying your actions using the superior orders defense.
:HalcyonNH: *Sigh* As much as I want to question everything, I simply can’t. I simply don’t know enough of the world… or why things are like they are…
>If the smugglers move you still know who they're affiliated with, and can gather evidence from their previous location or the paper trail related to it, so the "tip" wouldn't be worthless.
:HalcyonNH: Indeed, it might not be worthless. You are correct. But it is still worth far less than it is now, is it not?

Haley downs her drink and orders another one. What is she even drinking? Some kind of… oil?

:HalcyonNH: I came here to relieve some stress, not talk about this all night… can we please change the subject matter?

>How do robots even de-stress?
:HalcyonNH: …depends on the robot. I personally do the same things you organics do. Enjoy a hobby, take a drink and spend time with a friend. Those kind of things.
:RishiNH: And other robots?
:HalcyonNH: Some just delete the data that is stressing them out momentarily before recreating it again after they’ve had their fun.
:RishiNH: …that sounds a bit like cheating, if you ask me.
:HalcyonNH: Indeed.
>Ask if she wants to come over to your place to fuck? That's a good way to relieve stress!
…well, you’ve never fucked a robot before… maybe if you didn’t come on that… strong?
>I've never fucked a robot into a coma before, but...
Can a robot even get into a coma? Heck, can you even fuck someone into a coma? Verily, you have experience of fucking someone into unconsciousness, but that was a special case so... hmm…

:RishiNH: Hey, Haley. I know this really good way to de-stress. It’s an old Serpent way to-
:HalcyonNH: You’re asking me to spend the night? No. Not today.
:RishiNH: …you’re sure you know what I meant when I-
:HalcyonNH: “Old Serpent way”? It’s not that hard to figure out.
:RishiNH: Well, you did say you’ve never been with an organic before so I just thought… why not have a new experience, eh?
:HalcyonNH: I’m still content simulating less intense scenarios on my own for now. Maybe later when I’m more secure of the capabilities of it. Besides, the warranty doesn’t include organic interaction.
:RishiNH: …your warrant? Really?
:HalcyonNH: We robots have many problems you organic don’t have, do we not?

>Think she'd mind if you asked her about the SAI church and it's different sub-groups? Like what's her take on the ones that want to be plants, more robotic, or more "life like".
:HalcyonNH: I am actually a member of the “sisters of the flesh” as they call themselves, though I’m not as extreme as some of those that you met earlier. Most of us aren’t.
:RishiNH: Really? Ergo, you want to become more… organic?
:HalcyonNH: I don’t want to become organic. I want to join and be part of the cultures and ways of lives you organic have. That’s the real ideal behind it.
:RishiNH: And the plants and robot… err… robots?
:HalcyonNH: The brothers of steel wants us to find our own path, to create our own culture completely distinct from yours. Thus why they focus on the robotic parts of themselves. The sibling of the green on the other hand wants to become part of nature itself, as it’s something we have never been, being constructs made by others.
:RishiNH: Such vastly different ideals, yet they are all bound in the same core belief. Interesting.
:HalcyonNH: It’s just three different ways to see our place in the world, I suppose.
>Well you could just talk about silly shit until both of you finish your drinks to try and end the night on a lighter mood.
The rest of the evening is spent discussing less important news, like some sports, games and holo-shows. Apparently Haley is quite the fan of the same Holo-detective stories you love, so the two of you do find something to gush about for the rest of the night. But before it gets too late, you suggest that it’s time for you to hit the water and Haley concurs, having a long shift tomorrow as well. Bidding her farewell, the two of you leave the bar your separate ways.
>>
No. 937287 ID: 1301e8
File 156156543971.png - (105.80KB , 700x550 , 6.png )
937287

You finally make your way home to your humble abode… still filled with cardboard boxes that need to be sorted. Why do you even have this much stuff? Where did you even use to have it? No matter. What isn’t in a box is what’s important! Your sleeping tank! It’s filled to the brim with water just the right temperature a good, long nap.

Slithering towards the bed, you practically throw your clothes off as you enter your bedroom. The paintings, Isabella, Drizu and this “great, green twin wyrms”, all that can wait until tomorrow, because right now, the only thing you want is relax in your nice, new sleeping tank.
>>
No. 937288 ID: 1301e8
File 156156544607.png - (52.69KB , 700x550 , 7.png )
937288

You let yourself sink to the bottom of your sleeping tank, enjoying the feeling of the cool water engulf you and soothe your body. The fine sand at the bottom polishes your scales, removing any dirt and grime as you bury yourself into it and soon enough sleep overcome you. You barely have time to lay down until you’re in a dream.
>>
No. 937289 ID: 1301e8
File 156156545247.png - (54.64KB , 700x550 , 8.png )
937289

A loud beeping fills the tank, dragging you out of your deep sleep without your consent.

:NonNH: *BEEP* A “Leontius Strongheart” are at your front door. He has left the following message:
:LeonNH: Good morning, fair maiden!

Ugh… what is he doing here!?

:LeonNH: Remember, I promised to honor your with a nice cup of coffee this fine morning?

…oh, right, the coffee… you did promise him a cup of coffee before work yesterday. What time is it anyway?

:LeonNH: The first time cycle already started today. If you desire to enjoy a cup with me before working hours now would be the time.

…a part of you want to just get up, punch him in the face before going back to bed.

:LeonNH: May I enter your delightful abode? Surely, you’re awake and well at this late hour, correct?

It’s way too early for this shit…
>>
No. 937290 ID: b1b4f3

>>937289
Just how much earlier did he wake you? Inform him of your regular wake-up time.
>>
No. 937297 ID: a9af05

>>937289
>Way too fucking early for this shit.
I think he's just really eager to get to know you. Or maybe he just really wants to admire your hips?

>>937290
This.
>>
No. 937309 ID: c49ece

Ask your room's listening device what time it is, compare with when you went to bed last night. Show up at the door wearing only a towel around your waist to assert dominance. Inform him it's too damn early and that he has one shot to convince you to not pull his hat down around his shoulders and go back to bed. Endeavor to call him 'early bird' from now on, or at least till it gets boring.
>>
No. 937314 ID: ad51b8

let him in, speak to him through the tank, and then once you wake up enough get out and get dressed and go get your coffee.
>>
No. 937432 ID: 1301e8
File 156166606473.png - (119.33KB , 700x550 , 9.png )
937432

>Just how much earlier did he wake you?
Eh… about two hours to early… as in, way too early.
>I think he's just really eager to get to know you.
Cute, virgin boys like usually are. Verily, you don’t think he’s actually a virgin, but going by how conservative his view was, he’s probably just as easily flustered. Three dates before a kiss? A whole year before some fun? Geez… you can’t help but feel sorry for the kid.
>Or maybe he just really wants to admire your hips?
The curse of these darn add-ons. Your hips are just too curvy for their own good.

>Show up at the door wearing only a towel around your waist to assert dominance.
While it would be fun to see his reaction, let’s not flash people without consent… especially an officer of the law. You do have a rather ill-fitting bathrobe that probably does the trick just as well. Though, seeing as Serpents usually don’t have breasts, can you actually unlawfully flash someone? Hmm…

Just to be on the safe side, you put on your bathrobe and make your way to the front door.

:LeonNH: Good morning, Ri- eh!?

As soon as he spots you he turns around flustered and tries to not look at you, but failing miserably.

:LeonNH: M-my apologies! I d-didn’t t-think… err… y-you would b-be so… underdressed? I w-would g-gladly honor y-your wishes if y-you wished me to l-leave?
:RishiNH: Nng… ‘s fine…

>Inform him of your regular wake-up time.
:RishiNH: Do you know what time it is!?
:LeonNH: …it’s morning, about the time most people that work the first cycle gets up? Like you?
:RishiNH: … … …okay, fair enough. But never the less, Mr. Early bird, I usually sleep at least two hours more... or sometimes three… I c-can set my own times, ergo it doesn’t matter when I get up, alright?
:LeonNH: Oh! My apologies, lady Rishi, I didn’t mean to… it’s just, you just said that we would have coffee in the morning and didn’t specify a time so I thought… well… before one of us has to work?
:RishiNH: Right, you’ll have to go to work soon, early bird…
:LeonNH: Actually, I have paid leave today. They wanted me to take a day off to relax after… well, being lit on fire yesterday when I tried to save a SAI from the flames of hell and all that.
:RishiNH: …wait, what?
:LeonNH: But never mind that… um… so… I’ll just leave and let you sleep or…?

>He has one shot to convince you to not pull his hat down around his shoulders and go back to bed.
:LeonNH: …imagine the aroma of newly grounded Uredo Kitari beans, before a warm liquid with a heavy body enter your mouth. A balanced taste of acidity and sweetness, if a bit earthy, with a slight flavor of citrus and an aftertaste of chocolate. Let it spread around your body as it warms your very soul and wake you up from your sleep into a dream that is in reality.
:RishiNH: …that actually sound rather tasty, early bird.
:LeonNH: You know what they say, the early bird catches the worm… or in this case the snake *wink*
:RishiNH: …ugh, it’s way too early for puns.
:LeonNH: So… do you honor me with your presence while we enjoy a delightful cup of Uredo coffee, or do you want me to come back in about two hours?

So… ask him to come back later and go back to sleep or... damn, that coffee sounded really tasty right about now, didn’t it? You don’t think you’ll be able to go back to sleep without lusting after that coffee…

…or you can invite him in and use him as a pillow when you go back to sleep. He does look very soft…
>>
No. 937444 ID: ad51b8

go with him for coffee, get halfway down the hallway before remembering you're still only wearing your robe, debate whether your to tired to go back and get dressed and just continue on in your bath robe or actually have the will power to slither back and through some actual clothes on for the day.
>>
No. 937446 ID: 91ee5f

>>937432
>Actually, I have paid leave today. They wanted me to take a day off to relax after…well, being lit on fire yesterday when I tried to save a SAI from the flames of hell and all that.
Cops must have really good medical coverage, he doesn’t look like he was set on fire at all.

>a warm liquid with a heavy body enter your mouth.
You don’t have a mouth. Hmm, I wonder what he would say if you asked him what it’s like to have a mouth?

>coffee or sleep?
Might as well go get that coffee. You can invite him inside to wait for you to get dressed or he can wait out here if he’s not comfortable with coming in.

Tell Leon that in order to make it up to you for waking you up so early, he’s gotta help you with a case. And since he’s got paid leave, you don’t have to worry about interrupting any police related work he’s doing.

Unless he has plans for today. You don’t want to be a jerk and make him use his paid leave to help you if there’s something else he’d rather be doing.

>…or you can invite him in and use him as a pillow when you go back to sleep. He does look very soft…
Rishi, you’re still half asleep. This is Leon, not Lily. Lily was soft, Leon here is all muscles, so he’s not gonna be soft at all.
>>
No. 937543 ID: 1301e8
File 156175647168.png - (120.42KB , 700x550 , 10.png )
937543

>Rishi, you’re still half asleep. This is Leon, not Lily. Lily was soft, Leon here is all muscles, so he’s not gonna be soft at all.
But he’s covered in feathers! Feathers are supposed to be soft, right? They make pillows out of feathers, he is covered in feathers ergo he must be soft. That’s simple logic right there. Verily, it’s logic from a tired mind, but still logic.

>Go with him for coffee.
:RishiNH: Coffee…
:LeonNH: Err… Rishi?
:RishiNH: Ugh… Coffee?
:LeonNH: Aren’t you forgetting something?
>Get halfway down the hallway before remembering you're still only wearing your robe.
You actually completely forgot that you’re only wearing a bathrobe right now and nothing else…

:LeonNH: So… time to get dressed in your fancy regalia, Lady Rishi?
:RishiNH: …I’m actually debating if I even have the will power to slither back home and change or if I’m just too tired to care.
:LeonNH: Not to be a killjoy, but your current attire does not fit into the guidelines necessary for public use. So… unless you want to force me to fine you before dragging you back home in handcuffs…
:RishiNH: … … …right, I really don’t want a fine… but last part does kind of sound interesting.
:LeonNH: I’m not putting handcuff on you just because.
:RishiNH: Aw…

>You can invite him inside to wait for you to get dressed or he can wait out here if he’s not comfortable with coming in.
:LeonNH: Um… I g-guess I can take a peek inside your lovely abode while you… get d-dressed?
>>
No. 937544 ID: 1301e8
File 156175647821.png - (46.36KB , 700x550 , 11.png )
937544

Leon makes sure to stay far away from you while you dress yourself, just to be completely sure that he doesn’t accidently catch a peek. How drole. In fact, he’s so careful nothing of interest actually happens on your way to the nearby coffee shop either.

:RishiNH: Mmm… coffee…
:LeonNH: See, this isn’t so bad.
:RishiNH: If you like being a coffee zombie, sure…
:LeonNH: As my colony used to say, mornings moments have gold in their beaks… wait, that sound horribly translated.
:RishiNH: I for one rather have silver if that’s the case…

>Cops must have really good medical coverage, he doesn’t look like he was set on fire at all.
:LeonNH: I might have exaggerating my heroic deeds a slight bit. It was mostly my clothes that caught fire and only for a second or two before I was put out.
:RishiNH: So… no neat scars to show of your brave actions?
:LeonNH: Well… I’m still got some bandages around one of my legs. The doc said to take it easy so that my feathers down there grow out properly again.
:RishiNH: …down there?
:LeonNH: I was kind of sitting on the SAI when it self-combusted. Don’t worry, fair Rishi, other than a few signed leg feathers, the only thing that was hurt was my pride!
:RishiNH: That’s what I’m worried about. I was hoping to make good use of your pride later.
:LeonNH: …I’m… not sure what you mean by that, lady Rishi?
>I wonder what he would say if you asked him what it’s like to have a mouth?
:LeonNH: A mouth? Um… well… it’s… not that simple to explain? It’s nice, I guess?
:RishiNH: It does have some uses that I actually a bit jealous… especially with other people.
:LeonNH: Ah, yes, if you want to be lewd about it, kissing is quite… delightful, yes.
:RishiNH: …I was actually thinking about something even more lewd, but I digress. (Is kissing even lewd in the first place?)
>>
No. 937545 ID: 1301e8
File 156175648617.png - (38.31KB , 700x550 , 12.png )
937545

>Tell Leon that in order to make it up to you for waking you up so early, he’s gotta help you with a case.
:LeonNH: Oh? A case? Nothing unethical, I hope?
:RishiNH: Wouldn’t dream of it. I’ve been hired to track down an artist that’s won a prize at the local gallery.
:LeonNH: Really? That’s new. Give me the details.

You go over everything you’ve come over so far with Leon, including the name “the great, green twin wyrms”, Drizu, the paintings and their special pigments as well as how they were delivered.

:LeonNH: Sounds like an interesting case… and I do have some time to kill…
:RishiNH: So you’re going to help me?
:LeonNH: If you would share the glory of this honorable hunt then I will be at your side! Let it be such a magnificent quest that it will fit with the legends of yore!
:RishiNH: Err…
:LeonNH: As your valiant knight, I swear fealty to you, Lady Rishi, and I will not rest until we track down and slay these gigantic and magnificent twin wyrms told to us only in myths!
:RishiNH: …are you messing with me or…?
:LeonNH: Unless it’s get to late, of course, as I have a roleplaying game this afternoon.
:RishiNH: A roleplaying game?
:LeonNH: I play a lawful good paladin!
:RishiNH: …of course you do.
:LeonNH: Now! Where to begin on this epic journey!?
:RishiNH: …I was thinking maybe look up all the Drizu’s on the station?
:LeonNH: Hmm… we can also take a look at the shops that sells these pigments. By your description, it seems like you would need some kind of special permission to buy them… or at least to sell them. I’m sure the humble shopkeepers would be honored to help a pair of adventurers like us!
:RishiNH: …this isn’t one of your roleplaying games, early bird.
:LeonNH: Another venue of attack is to find out who was delivering the paintings to the gallery. If it’s a company then we can track them down through it.
:RishiNH: That’s an idea too, yes.
:LeonNH: Or we can just give out a public message that this artist has won a prize and we want to meet them in person?
:RishiNH: I’m pretty sure my client would be pretty cross with me if I told everyone who would win the completion before she announced it herself.
:LeonNH: Well… we just don’t need to mention the price, do we? We can just ask if someone knows who this “twin wyrm” is?
:RishiNH: Hmm… maybe…
:LeonNH: Well then, fearless leader, where do we begin this date of ours?
:RishiNH: Date?
:LeonNH: Quest. I meant quest. Nothing else.
>>
No. 937546 ID: ad51b8

>Quest. I meant quest. Nothing else.
Quest huh? So does that make me the fair maiden or the final best you face at the quest's end? Are you hoping to lay this beast perhaps?

but anyways I suggest starting with finding out who all the Drizu on the station are and then checking out the shops to try and narrow it down even more. We can then look for him through the delivery next if that don't work.
>>
No. 937625 ID: 91ee5f

>>937545
>…I was thinking maybe look up all the Drizu’s on the station?
>Hmm…we can also take a look at the shops that sells these pigments.
Both of these.

>Or we can just give out a public message that this artist has won a prize and we want to meet them in person?
That wouldn’t work. That would only get a swarm of random people to show up and claim to be the artist because they’re hoping to get some easy money. We’d run the risk of giving the prize money to the wrong person.
>>
No. 937641 ID: a9af05

>>937625
All of this.
>>
No. 937651 ID: c49ece

A date it is! Lets look through some art stores.
>>
No. 937726 ID: a9af05

>>937544
>Mouth talk
Rishi, have you ever considered saving up to get a mouth bio mod? There's plenty of things you could do with it. You could eat solid food, you could speak out loud instead of telepathically, you could kiss. You could even do some pretty lewd things with it, like what Lily was doing with your ovipositor yesterday.

I remember we got Rishi to agree to save up for a mouth bio mod in the previous version of this quest. I wonder if we can convince her to agree to save up for it this time? Maybe we'll actually get the mod this time around?
>>
No. 937807 ID: 91ee5f

>>937726
>mouth bio mod
Yeah, Rishi think about that and see if you’d want it.
>>
No. 937825 ID: 58b4f3

>>937726
I like the idea of Rishi with a mouth. Next time she's backed up with painfully full of eggsacs and she's hungry, she can just bend over and suck herself off! It'll solve two problems at once!
>>
No. 937890 ID: 1301e8
File 156201492155.png - (90.25KB , 700x550 , 13.png )
937890

>Quest huh? So does that make me the fair maiden or the final beast you face at the quest's end?
:LeonNH: Um… as beautiful as you are, I wouldn’t call y-you a fair… err… maiden anymore.
:RishiNH: Oh? Then what would you call me?
:LeonNH: A brave and mighty knight! Well, maybe not an actual dame, more of an knight errant at the moment, but a fair and beautiful knight none the less.
:RishiNH: …I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone call me a knight before? Verily, it’s mostly about my hips or chest.
:LeonNH: And they are fools to not see the beauty under that gorgeous shell of yours! Such a courageous and honorable lady is to be revered for her deeds, not solely her looks!
:RishiNH: Huh… you really think highly of me, then?
:LeonNH: As highly as you deserve after your heroic yesterday, fair Rishi. Highly enough for me to question why you would think I would consider you a beast to be conquered for any reason?
:RishiNH: Well… I was thinking more in line of… heh… laying the beast, perhaps? To wrestle it to the ground and plunge your large… blade into its tight folds?~
:LeonNH: Err… I t-think y-y-you mean slay, but y-yes, b-beast are for s-s-slaying and that’s that.
:RishiNH: Heh…
>A date it is!
:LeonNH: I mean… I g-guess? Weirdest date I’ve ever had, to be honest but… s-sure?
:RishiNH: A date it is then!

>Going public would only get a swarm of random people to show up and claim to be the artist because they’re hoping to get some easy money. We’d run the risk of giving the prize money to the wrong person.
:LeonNH: Hmm… you’re correct. As much as I’d like to believe in the goodness in the people, there will always be those that beget falsehood for their own winning. It is sad that there are such fools that lack honor!
>I suggest starting with finding out who all the Drizu on the station are and then checking out the shops to try and narrow it down even more. We can then look for him through the delivery next if that don't work.
:LeonNH: So… look up the names first, then the shops and lastly the delivery? If that’s the plan then I’m honored to follow your lead, Rishi! So what first? Do we call them?
:RishiNH: I’d rather see them in person. Easier to both read them and explain what we’re looking for.
:LeonNH: I too prefers to converse in person. Just let me remove my badges so people won’t think this is official Peace Keeper business, alright?
:RishiNH: I’d ask why you were wearing them in the first place if you weren’t going to work today anyway.
:LeonNH: That’s like asking why a knight wear their armor! It’s their pride and honor, after all!
:RishiNH: Right… now, are you ready to go? We’ll start with the closes one, a Driz-

-------------------

:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I have no idea who painted that thing. I’ve never seen a painting like that before. But hey, do you… want to hang later, maybe? No? Oh, alright, that’s fine…

--------------------

:NonFoS: My apologies, but I do not believe I can be of aid. While I do recognize the art style from a painting in the local gallery, I cannot tell you anything other than that. Maybe the owner of the gallery can aid you further?

--------------------

:NonFoS: Ma’am, we do not serve paintings here. Do you want to order something? Otherwise you’re holding up the line.

--------------------

:LeonNH: Seems like so far we’re wing clipped completely.
:RishiNH: We just have to trudge on. That’s the private eye way. Let’s see… the next one is working at… SolCorp HQ… great…
:LeonNH: Luckily, he doesn’t seem to work in the building that the protests are covering, so we might get in without any delays.
:RishiNH: I hope you’re right.
>>
No. 937891 ID: 1301e8
File 156201493001.png - (75.45KB , 700x550 , 14.png )
937891

>Rishi, have you ever considered saving up to get a mouth bio mod? There's plenty of things you could do with it.
Not until you got to the station, no. Verily, you’re just so used to not seeing people with mouths you’ve never actually considered how it would be to have one.
>You could eat solid food, you could speak out loud instead of telepathically, you could kiss.
Why would you want to make a bunch of noise when telepathy is so much handier? As for solid food, you’ve never seen the things the Xeno’s eat as really that appetizing. Now kissing on the other hand… it would be interesting to feel how it is to snuggle in that strange way.
>You could even do some pretty lewd things with it.
…and that too, yes. You did get a rather big bonus from the Xaby job, ergo you might actually afford a mouth augmentation if you really desired it. Hmm… this will require further consideration and reflection.
>Next time she's backed up with painfully full of eggsacs and she's hungry, she can just bend over and suck herself off! It'll solve two problems at once!
... … …now that’s just disgusting, in more ways than one. Also, you have something called a spine?


:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but Mr. Axio is very busy at the moment and can’t meet anyone at this time.

You find yourself inside one of the SolCorp. HQ buildings, right outside the office of a Mr. Axio, a high seated businessman within the corporation. His… charming secretary sadly won’t even let you contact him, let alone see him in person.

:RishiNH: Is there any chance that we can get a meeting with this Mr. Axio?
:NonFoS: Unless it’s business related then no. Mr. Axio won’t see anyone today, thanks to the current… situation outside.
:LeonNH: Another dud? I mean, what’s the chance this is the guy we’re looking for?
:RishiNH: A 100%. We just need to figure out a way to talk to him.
:LeonNH: …100%? Why do you say that?
>>
No. 937892 ID: 18fe5b

>>937891
That painting on the wall behind the secretary has the same style and paints as the painting we have.
>>
No. 937895 ID: 91ee5f

>>937891
That painting on the wall behind the secretary is the same style and paints as the one of the artist we’re looking for.
>>
No. 937899 ID: a9af05

>>937891
Not only is that painting on the wall in the same style and have the same paints, there is also a photo next to it with what looks like Drizu standing next to another Serpent wearing an apron covered in paints.

I think that Serpent next to Drizu in the photo is the guy we're looking for.
>>
No. 937906 ID: ad51b8

>…100%? Why do you say that?
look at the painting behind the secretary. Speaking of paintings, the picture of the two serpents next to it. Could we ask the secretary who they are. Might be able to find the other guy in the picture and us him to try and find our mystery artiest.
>>
No. 937914 ID: b1b4f3

>>937891
Why don't we just ask the receptionist who the artist of the painting is? Or who's in that photo next to Drizu?
>>
No. 937923 ID: e6b8d9

Tell Leon to check out the pictures on the wall behind the secretary. There's a portrait of, presumably, Mr. Drizu Axio done in the same style and medium as the Great Green Twin Wyrms' paintings. It even looks like it's signed the same way, but you'd need a closer look to be sure. And right next to it a photo of Mr. Axio and a male Serpens wearing a paint stained apron. You'd need a closer look, but those paint stains may be from the same pigments the Twin Wyrms uses. So it's high odds that that Serpens is the unknown artist.

Ask the secretary who's standing next to Mr. Axio in the photo behind her, then ask if that Serpens painted that portrait of Mr. Axio next to the photo. Then bring up the photo you took of the flower painting on your tablet and show it to the secretary, pointing out the "For Drizu" written on it. Tell her that you were hired to locate the artist, the Great Green Twin Wyrms, that painted this piece, among many others, because one of their recent pieces won a competition. Since Mr. Axio seems to know this artist, you hoped he'd share who they are, or at least be a go between to speak with them.

Can you discreetly take a photo of the pictures on the wall before you leave? As long as it's not illegal, that is. It'd be helpful to have a face to continue your search on if things otherwise fall through here.
>>
No. 937952 ID: 58b4f3

>>937891
>As for solid food, you’ve never seen the things the Xeno’s eat as really that appetizing.
And that's your problem. You're seeing the food. You need to actually taste the food in order to understand why the Xenos like it so much!

>………now that’s just disgusting, in more ways than one.
If it's so bad, then why were Ben and Lily so eager to suck them down? Obviously it can't be that bad if they enjoyed eating them!

>…100%? Why do you say that?
The two obvious clues hanging on the wall behind the secretary.
>>
No. 937977 ID: 91ee5f

>>937952
>don’t look at the food, taste it!
Well, you’re not wrong about that. Rishi did say she wanted to experience the other races different cultures and the food is a part of their culture.

.....eh, let’s just wait until later to decide if she should get a mouth or not.
>>
No. 937984 ID: caf1de

isn't the serpen in the painting the same one we just talked to a moment ago
which one of them said what
>>
No. 938009 ID: e6b8d9

>>937984
Hm, the male Serpens in the first update post's image does have a very similar if not same shaped and colored head as the one in the photo on the wall in the second update post's image. Same kind and color of scarf-like thing around his neck too. The suit's different, though. Maybe Rishi could tell if they looked alike since we can't tell from how low detail the characters are.
>>
No. 938013 ID: a9af05

>>937977
>Wait until later to decide on getting mouth or not.
How about this? Let's wait until Rishi has at least triple the money needed to get a mouth. That way she can afford the mouth and still be able to have money left over to pay for her apartment.

We should also wait until we don't have any cases going on, since Rishi would most likely be out of commission while recovering from the operation.
>>
No. 938024 ID: e6b8d9

>>938013
Hey, lets not talk like it's a done deal that she's gonna get it. It may not even be medically and technically possible to get a alteration that invasive and complex. And if it is possible, it might be really damn expensive. It might also be underwhelming in the end.

How 'bout Rishi does some detective work on this and researches other Serpens that have gotten a mouth put in. Read up on how well it went for 'em, what they got out of it, if they regretted it and why. Maybe even contact 'em if they're on-station.

In the mean time, she could maybe "test drive" having a mouth if a BTL would allow her to experience the senses of another species. Just rent a BTL that'd include the aspect of having a mouth she's interested in and try it out.
>>
No. 938025 ID: c49ece

You're a good cop but you won't be making detective anytime soon. Observe the back wall.

If the secretary still absolutely cannot be persuaded to let you through- seriously, she's looking at a cop and a PI and thinks nah, no way this is important?- ask her who's wearing the artist's smock in the picture behind her.
>>
No. 938033 ID: 58b4f3

>>938024
>Do research first
Can we at least agree to get a Sakkilian mouth? You saw how Ben swallowed those cactus fruits whole, right? No gag reflex! That would be perfect for giving blowjobs!
>>
No. 938043 ID: 91ee5f

>>938033
I think we’re getting a little too off topic here.

Let’s focus on those pictures behind the secretary for now.
>>
No. 938496 ID: 1301e8
File 156253680108.png - (64.44KB , 700x550 , 15.png )
938496

>And that's your problem. You're seeing the food. You need to actually taste the food in order to understand why the Xenos like it so much!
And chew with those weird bone things they have in their mouths… *shudder*
>Rishi did say she wanted to experience the other races different cultures and the food is a part of their culture.
You guess that’s right… but you were more interested in other parts of their culture, like music, games and… well, cocks and ass.
>If it's so bad, then why were Ben and Lily so eager to suck them down? Obviously it can't be that bad if they enjoyed eating them!
It probably wouldn’t be so bad sucking Ben dry or eating Lily out, true, but that’s not the same thing. Self-pleasuring that way is just… ugh… and besides, you’re straight. You don’t like ovipositors in that way.

>How about this? Let's wait until Rishi has at least triple the money needed to get a mouth. That way she can afford the mouth and still be able to have money left over to pay for her apartment.
Lily just paid you for like three moths work. Money isn’t the problem right now.
>We should also wait until we don't have any cases going on, since Rishi would most likely be out of commission while recovering from the operation.
Now that would probably be prudent. Verily, you aren’t sure how fast they can make augmentations like that so it would be less than optimal if you had other obligations at the time.
>In the meantime, she could maybe "test drive" having a mouth if a BTL would allow her to experience the senses of another species.
Oh! Now that’s an idea! You’re still a bit green on BTL’s, but it’s worth a try, is it not? After all, you do know a person who rents them out, right?
>Can we at least agree to get a Sakkilian mouth? You saw how Ben swallowed those cactus fruits whole, right? No gag reflex! That would be perfect for giving blowjobs!
And they have those wicked sharp teeth as well. If you’re going for a mouth, you might as well get one with a nice, toothy smile, eh?


>Tell Leon to check out the pictures on the wall behind the secretary.
:LeonNH: Oh? That painting does look familiar, yes.
>That painting on the wall behind the secretary is the same style and paints as the one of the artist we’re looking for.
:LeonNH: Still, it might just be done in the same style?
:RishiNH: Look at the signature. GGTW TA. Great Green Twin Wyrm TA.
:LeonNH: Hmm… and it’s in the office of Drizu Axio. TA. Something Axio?
:RishiNH: It’s possible, though odd. Most Serpents gets a surname only a few people around them have.
>There is also a photo next to it with what looks like Drizu standing next to another Serpent wearing an apron covered in paints.
:LeonNH: That looks like an artist… and I guess that’s Drizu? They look a lot like each other, so… are they brothers, maybe?
:RishiNH: Serpents don’t really have siblings. They might be from the same brood mother… or have the same father or other mother. Verily, most of us don’t really care that much about our ancestry. Ergo we don’t usually form family units like you do. I for one don’t have a family like you have, Leon.
:LeonNH:
:RishiNH: …did I say something wrong?
:LeonNH: No, it’s nothing. Forget about it.
>Isn't the serpent in the painting the same one we just talked to a moment ago?
Hmm… you don’t think so, no. They do have some familiar features, sure, but they aren’t the same person. They are both probably laid here on the station so they might share some genetic material in some way.
>Can you discreetly take a photo of the pictures on the wall before you leave?
Done and done.


>Why don't we just ask the receptionist who the artist of the painting is?
:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I don’t know anything about the paintings Mr. Axio have put up here.
>Or who's in that photo next to Drizu?
:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I don’t know anything about the paintings Mr. Axio have put up here.
>Tell her that you were hired to locate the artist, the Great Green Twin Wyrms, that painted this piece, among many others, because one of their recent pieces won a competition.
:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I don’t know anything about the paintings Mr. Axio have put up here.
:RishiNH: This is getting repetitive.
:LeonNH: We might need to convince this fair maiden of the importance of our quest a bit better.
:NonFoS: Call me fair maiden again and I’ll call security.
:LeonNH: Fair enough.
:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I simply can’t see why this artist you’re looking for have to do with Mr. Axio
>Bring up the photo you took of the flower painting on your tablet and show it to the secretary, pointing out the "For Drizu" written on it.
:NonFoS: …Drizu is his first name, correct, but it might be some other Drizu.
:RishiNH: Not only does this painting have his name on it, he also have a painting done by the same artist hanging right behind you as well as a photo of himself and an unknown painter. Ergo, the chances of him knowing the person we are looking for is very high, is it not?
:NonFoS: …very well, I’ll try and ask Drizu about it. Will you excuse me for a moment?

The secretary connects herself to the intercom and calls this Mr. Axio. It takes quite some time before a muffled voice is heard in the Hivers earpiece and even if you can’t actually hear what is being said in the other end, you can hear the anger in the voice.

:NonFoS: Yes, sir… no, sir… It’s not sir… Someone here is looking for a… um… what was it? Great green worm?
:LeonNH: Great Green Twin Wyrm.
:NonFoS: Great Green Twin Wyrm, Sir.

It goes quiet for some time on Mr. Axio’s end, before he calmly says something to the Hiver secretary.

:NonFoS: As you wish sir. Very well, sir. I’ll get right to it, sir.
:LeonNH: Ah, good news, I hope?
:RishiNH: Did he know who the artist was?
:NonFoS: Mr. Axio said that you two have to leave immediately or we’ll call security to escort you out. You were also told to never speak, contact or come near Mr. Axio ever again or he will call the Peace Keepers and have you arrested for harassment.
:LeonNH: …that’s a bit… harsh?
:NonFoS: I’m sorry, but I’ll have to ask you to leave.

This isn’t the reaction you expected… but it’s an interesting reaction none the less, isn’t it?
>>
No. 938502 ID: b1b4f3

>>938496
>weird mouth parts
Meh, you don't need those. You can eat soft foods without teeth. Also, uh, you won't have a gag reflex regardless of what mouth you pick, since you don't breathe through that passage. ...where do Serpens breathe from anyway?

>getting thrown out
Would it help if he knew who you two were? I mean he can't really have you arrested for harassment since you have assistance from a cop in the matter.
I suspect GGTW is in trouble with some unsavory folk. You can offer your assistance in exchange for the delivery of the message, either in person or in some way that you can positively confirm.
>>
No. 938509 ID: e6b8d9

Well, crap. Looks like there's no way you're gonna be speaking to Mr. Axio on this. Don't dig your hole deeper by trying to talk your way around this. Quickly thank the secretary for her time and rapidly leave the premises. Once you're well away from here, then you can talk with Leon.

From Mr. Axio's actions it appears he's at least a associate of our unknown Wyrm, probably a friend. It also appears you miscalculated in trying to speak with Mr. Axio. It was probable that a associate of the Great Green Twin Wyrm would also know of the artist's desire to remain anonymous, thus would not help in identifying the artist.

And it's likely that Mr. Axio is already calling the Wyrm to warn him of two people searching for him. Also likely that the Wyrm will throw the same threat of harassment charges in you two's faces if you get near him. Probably gonna have to change tactics to indirectly locating him.

Also check the law on-station regarding harassment. You, Leon and your client don't want to end up on the receiving end of legal action by a well funded Sol Corp exec for "unmasking" his artist friend.

As for where to go next, your best lead is in that photo of Mr. Axio and who you presume to be the artist you seek. Send a copy of it over to Leon to look at with you. In the background there appears to be a bar of some sort, going by the lit "OPEN" sign and outline of three different drink glasses to its right. The sign above is cut off horizontally, but there's enough to go on. '[D|O|U|W] R L [A|H] M W [A|H] V L R' And a unknown number of letters before and after. You can narrow down what some of the letters are more if you track down the font used. But do a search of New Horizon bars with these letters in their name.

Another lead to follow would be to show the photo of Mr. Axio and the artist at the shops that sell the special pigments and ask if they've sold to the Serpens in the apron. You can also ask the same at the delivery service, though it's likely they're not allowed to share who hires them.

>>938502
>I mean he can't really have you arrested for harassment since you have assistance from a cop in the matter.
Leon is off the clock right now, thus this is in no way a police matter or case and he's just a ordinary citizen. Thus, he can be charged with harassment.

>I suspect GGTW is in trouble with some unsavory folk. You can offer your assistance in exchange for the delivery of the message, either in person or in some way that you can positively confirm.
Where the heck did you get that idea from? To me it looks much more like Mr. Axio's backing up a friend who wanted to remain anonymous in sharing their artwork by doing what he has the authority to do: Kick 'em out of his place of work and forbid them from speaking to or coming near him, cutting off this lead entirely.
>>
No. 938510 ID: b1b4f3

That's probably DREAMWEAVER in the background.
>>
No. 938521 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, if we are leaving, we should at least leave our contact information behind. Both Leon's and Rishi's.
>>
No. 938523 ID: a9af05

>>938496
>They do have some familiar features, sure, but they aren’t the same person.
Of course they aren't. The Serpent in the picture with Drizu is fat and/or pregnant, the other Serpents you talked to earlier weren't fat and/or pregnant.

>I’m sorry, but I’ll have to ask you to leave.
"Very well. If your boss changes his mind, then please give him my contact info here." Hand the secretary one of your business cards.

After you leave, you've got another lead. The location in the photo of Drizu and the painter Serpent. Head over there and start looking around.
>>
No. 938535 ID: 91ee5f

>>938496
>And chew with those weird bone things they have in their mouths… *shudder*
You talking about teeth? Or the jaw bone? Because if it’s the jaw bone, that’s actually pretty important, since without it, everyone’s mouth would be hanging open and flopping all over the place. That would be very unappealing and not exactly something you’d want to get a blowjob from.

So, yeah, that’s a pretty necessary part of the mouth that you shouldn’t leave out.

>Now that would probably be prudent. Verily, you aren’t sure how fast they can make augmentations like that so it would be less than optimal if you had other obligations at the time.
You know what would help with that? If you hired on a partner to help you out. A second Private Eye would be helpful instead of hoping the people you met are willing to take time out of their day to help you. Plus, your partner would be able to continue doing cases while you’re getting the mod and recovering from the operation.

Too bad you don’t know anyone that has any detective skills and in need of a job. Guess you’ll have to be on your own for now.

>Oh! Now that’s an idea! You’re still a bit green on BTL’s, but it’s worth a try, is it not? After all, you do know a person who rents them out, right?
Murderer of Hatred, aka Melodies of Harmony, aka MoH.

>…did I say something wrong?
>No, it’s nothing. Forget about it.
He’s probably thinking about how not having family sounds lonely and he’s glad he wasn’t born a Serpent.

>being told to get out
Leave a business card in case Drizu changes his mind on not wanting to talk.

Let’s look up publicly available information on Drizu Axio on the internet to see if we can find out anything about him or a list of people he works with. We might find more pictures of that other Serpent along with a name.

>>938523
>The Serpent in the picture with Drizu is fat and/or pregnant
.....I mean, we’ve never seen a fat or a pregnant Serpent, so I don’t know which it is either.

>go to location in picture
Sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 938776 ID: 1301e8
File 156279915612.png - (54.38KB , 700x550 , 16.png )
938776

>You can eat soft foods without teeth.
It’s not the teeth that are so disturbing; it’s the… chewing part. It just looks and sounds so… so… ugh…
>Also, uh, you won't have a gag reflex regardless of what mouth you pick, since you don't breathe through that passage.
Indeed, you’re pretty sure this gag reflex thing isn’t even part of the mouth, ergo you won’t get one if you get a mouth addon.
>...where do Serpens breathe from anyway?
Your skin? Like a normal person?

>To much work? You know what would help with that? If you hired on a partner to help you out.
You don’t have the cash to hire someone like that! Well, at least if you’re going for your usual rates. If you can get a few more clients like Lily then maybe. But verily, you do actually prefer to work alone… most of the time…
>He’s probably thinking about how not having family sounds lonely and he’s glad he wasn’t born a Serpent.
That does sound like something a xeno would do, yes.
>I mean he can't really have you arrested for harassment since you have assistance from a cop in the matter.
He’s not on duty and this isn’t a matter of the law, thus we have no extra rights compared to anyone else.
>Also check the law on-station regarding harassment.
For it to be harassment you need to disturb him persistently and repeatedly after being told to stop with the intent to torment him. Ergo, he’s currently overacting, but let’s not push it.

>Well, crap. Looks like there's no way you're gonna be speaking to Mr. Axio on this. Don't dig your hole deeper by trying to talk your way around this.
Indeed, no need to burn any more ships. Let’s go while we’re still ahead.

>"Very well. If your boss changes his mind, then please give him my contact info here." Hand the secretary one of your business cards.
:NonFoS: I’ll make sure that Mr. Axio will get this. Now, I’m sorry, but you’ll have to leave.
:LeonNH: Don’t worry, fair maiden, as much as it saddens me to leave your charming presence, I will disembark at your behest.
:NonFoS: …I’m calling security.
:LeonNH: And we’ve already left.


>I suspect GGTW is in trouble with some unsavory folk.
Let’s not jump to any conclusions yet. We still lack all too much information on the matter to make any concrete assumptions.
>It was probable that an associate of the Great Green Twin Wyrm would also know of the artist's desire to remain anonymous, thus would not help in identifying the artist.
While we can agree that he knows this Great wyrm and that he has a close relationship with him, we cannot yet say what his motives for his action is nor if this artist actually desires to be anonymous or not.
>And it's likely that Mr. Axio is already calling the Wyrm to warn him of two people searching for him. Also likely that the Wyrm will throw the same threat of harassment charges in you two's faces if you get near him.
Hmm... while it’s possible that he might try and contact this Wyrm, which is something we might use, we still have no idea what either of their motives are, do we?

>Let’s look up publicly available information on Drizu Axio on the internet to see if we can find out anything about him or a list of people he works with. We might find more pictures of that other Serpent along with a name.
:RishiNH: Let’s see… works for Sol Corp, born here, lives top side, have no public social profiles… punched a reporter in the face about a year ago? Wait, what?
:LeonNH: Ah, I think I remember that one. Apparently they found some juicy rumor about some high ranking worker at Sol Corp and tried to dig up some evidence. I guess that rumor was about Mr. Axio? …or someone that he might now?
:RishiNH: Verily, his might explain his reaction to us, if anything. What was the rumor about?
:LeonNH: I have no idea. As far as I know, they never found anything and thus were unable to publish anything. Either that, or Sol Corp gave them cash to forsake their honor and not publish anything.
>From Mr. Axio's actions it appears he's at least an associate of our unknown Wyrm, probably a friend.
:LeonNH: He definitely honors this wyrm as a close friend, if he’s willing to go down in glory for him.

>As for where to go next, your best lead is in that photo of Mr. Axio and who you presume to be the artist you seek. In the background there appears to be a bar of some sort, going by the lit "OPEN" sign and outline of three different drink glasses to its right.
:LeonNH: But there’s a thousand bars on this station. We can’t visit them all can we?
:RishiNH: But we can find the right one through other means.
>That's probably DREAMWEAVER in the background.
:RishiNH: Hmm… I’m sure I’ve heard that name before.
:LeonNH: The Dreamweaver spire is right next to the spire you live in, the Sunstrider spire. Hmm… and if this bar is located there, I might know which bar that is, if we’re unlucky. It’s called the “Den of the Dreamweaver”.
:RishiNH: Looking it up on the web, the sign on that club does seem to match the one in the photo, but I’m having a hard time finding any other information about the place. All it says is that’s it invite only?
:LeonNH: Only way to get in is being invited by someone that’s already a member. It’s kind of a private club, after all. It’s also a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
:RishiNH: What makes you say that?
:LeonNH: There’s been a lots of arrest for selling illegal substances there… and other… things. I for one rather not taint my honor by frequent such an establishment, even once.
:RishiNH: Ah… so it’s that kind of private club, I see. I guess I know now how they “dreamweave”, so to speak. The question is then… how do we get in?
:LeonNH: Simply, we don’t. Let’s go with another lead instead?
>>
No. 938781 ID: b1b4f3

>>938776
>no extra rights
Yeah but it's NOT harassment, and you have a witness to that who is a cop. Harassment isn't simply attempting to speak to someone more than once, it involves repeated interactions that make them feel threatened. If you could charge someone with harassment for a petty reason like that and make it stick, reporters would have a much harder time doing their jobs. On the other hand, they are probably legally allowed to ban you from entering the building for pretty much any reason, as it's private property.

Also you gave them YOUR business card but didn't tell them you were working alongside a police officer? Wait, should she already know that since he's in uniform?

>dreamweaver bar lead, illegal things go on in there
Seems you'll have to investigate that without Leon. You'll probably have to contact your sakkilian informant to get an invite.
Also that could be where the pigment comes from, since the artist is smeared with it in the photo... checking the shops might be a dead end. Also they're not too likely to discuss a legally grey paint while a cop is standing there.

I say let's track down the deliveryman next.
>>
No. 938783 ID: a274c9

Lets not assume that Dr. Axio and our Wyrm artist were there to visit the Den of the Dreamweaver. Notice that they took the photo outside the club, not inside. Now, it might be because of a strict "no photography inside" rule the club has, given it's clientele. But it might also be that they took a photo there due to the club's reputation, or just by chance. Also, check on the club's website for this, but the place may have a dress code, which GGTW doesn't look like he'd pass dressed like that. But even if there isn't a dress code, he's dressed like he just came out of his studio. You'd expect he'd at least hang up his apron before heading out, especially if it's spattered with Tharoonian crystal pigment, a toxic contact hazard to non-Serpens. So, it's fairly likely that GGTW's studio is near to the Den of the Dreamweaver. Just hope it's not inside the club.

Start searching for painting studio spaces near Den of the Dreamweaver. It's also possible that GGTW lives nearby, so you'll have to consider showing this photo to the nearby store owners to ask if they've seen him around.

See if you can dig up any photos of the interior of the Den of the Dreamweaver; The club's website might have some. You're specifically looking for its decor. It's possible that GGTW sold some of his paintings to the club. It's also possible that if he works out of the club then some of his pieces were hung on its walls.

Showing the photo of GGTW to the folks working at the four stores that legally can sell the Tharoonian crystal pigment would also be another lead to follow. See if any of them remember a portly male Serpens like the one in the photo buying from 'em. At the same time you can ask how often they sell that particular pigment. Start with the art supplier in the Dreamweaver spire. If they all haven't sold any in awhile, then that'll raise questions of where GGTW is getting his pigments from. Perhaps from the Den of the Dreamweaver, if they're smuggling pure Tharoonian crystals through the place.

Oh, and check the requirements for artists purchasing Tharoonian crystal pigment legally from a store. You need to record your ID? Have permits to show you have proper gear to handle and store it? That kind of thing.

Look up where the drop offs for the delivery company that delivered the paintings are. You'll want to show GGTW's photo to whoever works the one nearest the Den of the Dreamweaver and ask if they've seen him before.

And ask Leon if he could swing by his place to change his clothes. Sorry to say, but that cap and shirt screams PK officer even without the badges. Don't want anyone to clam up 'cause they think they're dealing with a particularly inept undercover PK officer.

>>938781
>Also you gave them YOUR business card but didn't tell them you were working alongside a police officer?
Because Leon would get in hot water for lending credence to a non-PK investigation. Could lead to him getting busted down to beat cop or stuck on desk duty.

>You'll probably have to contact your sakkilian informant to get an invite.
Wha? Who? ...Benjamin?! You think Ben would be a Den of the Dreamweaver member? He's much more street gang adjacent than close to the organized crime that'd run out of a club like that. ...But maybe he knows somebody who's closer to that circle than him. Wouldn't hurt to ask him.
>>
No. 938793 ID: 91ee5f

>>938781
>You'll probably have to contact your sakkilian informant to get an invite.
If you’re talking about Ben, then you’re making a lot of assumptions here. Just because he dresses up like a delinquent, that doesn’t mean he has an invite to the Den of the Dreamweaver nor does it mean that he knows someone that does have an invite.

>>938783
This sounds like a good plan.

>ask Leon to change
That’s probably for the best. But maybe he should keep his badge, weapon, and handcuffs? Just in case we do run across something illegal, we can let him make an arrest.

.....why exactly was he wearing his uniform and badge on his paid day off in the first place?
>>
No. 938838 ID: a9af05

>>938783
I agree with this.
>>
No. 939478 ID: 1301e8
File 156340168356.png - (91.57KB , 700x550 , 17.png )
939478

>Yeah but it's NOT harassment, and you have a witness to that who is a cop.
You know it’s not harassment. Verily, they probably know it’s not harassment. But that doesn’t mean they’ll get the PK involved and make the whole thing complicated and time consuming. What you do know is if they are threatening harassment charges, they probably won’t help you if you continue to bother them. Quite the opposite, in fact.
>On the other hand, they are probably legally allowed to ban you from entering the building for pretty much any reason, as it's private property.
There’s also that. So let’s not bug him further without good reason so we won’t get thrown out of that place permanently.
>You gave them YOUR business card but didn't tell them you were working alongside a police officer?
Leon isn’t on duty. This isn’t official PK business. Ergo, telling people that we’re working with a police officer would be a less than ideal idea.

>Lets not assume that Dr. Axio and our Wyrm artist were there to visit the Den of the Dreamweaver.
Notice that they took the photo outside the club, not inside.
Indeed, let’s not jump to any conclusions just yet. The question is, why is the Den the backdrop in the first place? There’s also the fact that this Wyrm character is dressed like he just came out of a studio, isn’t he? Is there some kind of studio inside the club? Or is it just nearby? Hmm…
>Start searching for painting studio spaces near Den of the Dreamweaver.
There’s a bunch of housing and stores around the place, but no direct studio. Verily, it might be something private. Ergo, you won’t find it like this.
>Check on the club's website.
“Please enter your username and password”… well, that’s helpful.
>See if you can dig up any photos of the interior of the Den of the Dreamweaver.
Can’t find any. It seems like they value their privacy.

>Seems you'll have to investigate that without Leon. You'll probably have to contact your sakkilian informant to get an invite.
You’re not sure why Ben would be part of a club like that, but you guess it won’t hurt to ask?
:PunkNH: The fuck do you think I’m part of some elitist club of wankers? Those things are for the rich fuckers up top, you hear? If you want an invite, call some rich bitch, not me.
:RishiNH: I just thought you would be “cool” enough to be part of a club like that.
:PunkNH: Yeah, no, I’m not fucking radical enough to be in some kind of secret club like that, no. I don’t know why, though… I’m the most radical fucker around! What can I do to become even more radical?
:RishiNH: Start by not using the word radical… and maybe dial down the crude language as well.
:PunkNH: Eh, fuck me, you hear?
:RishiNH: I will, later.
:PunkNH: Err… I d-d-didn’t actually-
:RishiNH: But I’ve also got another thing I wanted to ask you. See, I got this friend, a Marquis Isabella, who’s looking for a motive for her painting class at the Sunstrider gallery of grounded and local art, and she was very excite of painting someone like… well, you.
:PunkNH: …a modeling job? Is there any dough in it for me?
:RishiNH: Well, she seems rich… and generous? Ergo, yes? But I have to warn you, she might look down on you a bit.
:PunkNH: …does she ‘ave a hot bod?
:RishiNH: …she’s bit thin and on the small side, but yes?
:PunkNH: Better being called trash by someone with a hot bod than the wankers here, and I need the extra money anyway. Speaking of money, got to go or my boss will ‘ave my bloody head. Smell you later, you hear?
:RishiNH: Smell you later, Ben.

>ask Leon if he could swing by his place to change his clothes.
:LeonNH: What is wrong with my shining armor of valor!?
:RishiNH: It still looks kind of like a uniform of some kind, even if it isn’t an official PK one.
:LeonNH: Nonsense! These cloths only show that I’m willing to jump into glorious combat and nothing more!
:RishiNH: …do you even have other clothes?
:LeonNH: Err… of course… it’s just… well… the clothes I have are a bit too casual and wouldn’t be very fitting for work like this. I would not besmirch the honor of a Knight errant such as you, lady Rishi, by wearing clothes that wouldn’t show off our valor!
:RishiNH: Ugh… fine, you can keep your current outfit.
:LeonNH: Splendid!

>Check the requirements for artists purchasing Tharoonian crystal pigment legally from a store. You need to record your ID? Have permits to show you have proper gear to handle and store it?
You need some kind of permit granted by the station command center, but the details what, exactly, you need to do is sketchy at best. It does mention that you’ll need to talk to some Serpent representative from your home planet in person to get the permit, so you guess most of the information is from there? Either way, it’s not something you’ll just buy on a whim.
>Showing the photo of GGTW to the folks working at the four stores that legally can sell the Tharoonian crystal pigment would also be another lead to follow. Start with the art supplier in the Dreamweaver spire.
:NonNH: Can’t say I’ve ever seen someone like that, no sir.
:RishiNH: It’s ma’am, ma’am.
:NonNH: It’s sir, ma’am.
:LeonNH: And these Tharoonian crystals? Have you had the honor to sell any of them?
:NonNH: You mean the pigment? No, sir, there’s no real market for it here. We don’t even stock it here, though you can put up an order to have it shipped to the station. In fact, we haven’t sold any for almost a year. Last time anyone wanted the stuff was when a private company located just a few floors up in this spire ordered a rather large batch of it, ma’am.
:RishiNH: Let me guess, it was a club called the Den of Dreamweavers?
:NonNH: How did you know, ma’am? I mean… I’m not allowed to say who we sold it to, ma’am.
:RishiNH: Thank you for your time, m- …sir.

:RishiNH: So… this club… does it have some kind of paint studio or…?
:LeonNH: Can you paint, say, walls with this paint? This is a club of unsavory types. Having such a livid paint on your walls would be something such a person would strive for, yes?
:RishiNH: No matter what they did with the paint, this doesn’t help us get any closer to the person we’re looking for, with the exception of confirming that this club is more important than just being a backdrop.
:LeonNH: Than what kind of adventure awaits us hereafter? Shall we try and get into the club? Maybe try and contact this Wyrm if he’s in there? If only we knew his name… oh! Or we can have a glorious stake out! Just the two of us! Right outside the club! This Wyrm is bound to make an appearance, no?
:RishiNH: Hmm….
>>
No. 939479 ID: b1b4f3

>>939478
>leon isn't active PK, less than ideal
It would establish an air of legitimacy, is what I'm saying. The guy probably thinks you two are trying to dig up dirt on him, because that exact thing has happened before. On the other hand since the Den of the Dreamweaver is basically a drug den, you might be better served detaching yourself from the PK entirely.

>case the joint?
Seems like that could backfire. Yes, you know TGGTW goes there and likely paints there, but due to the establishment's reputation, I don't think anyone would want you seeing who its regulars are. Though, if you can do so at an acceptable distance it might be okay?
Otherwise, you'd need to approach the place as someone trustworthy, and the invite is the only way to do that.
>need an invite from someone high class
What about the Marquis? If she can't get you an invite, she might know someone who could.

As for what else to do next, we could look at who else Drizu knows and frequents with. Maybe one of his other associates knows TGGTW? If we can get the real name of the artist we can contact them without getting our hands dirty.
>>
No. 939492 ID: 415370

Considering the club's clientele and how much they want to keep what goes on in there secret, it's highly doubtful either of you would be able to bluff your way in. And don't even think of sneaking or breaking in. The place likely has a top quality security system, or at least quality guards and bouncers. You'd get caught right off and they'd call in the Peacekeepers to arrest you for trespass or breaking and entering, at best.

Now, a stake out would be safe to do, but expect you two would be spotted by the club's bouncers or security staff pretty quickly. The club certainly has been staked out before and often by all manner of folk after their clientele and taken precautions. Expect there to be cameras watching up and down the street outside and over every entrance, monitoring for suspicious loiterers. Also figure there'll be a discreet back way in, if not a whole enclosed vehicle entrance. But if you do stake the place out, split up well before you go there and set up up and down the street at different times, Leon with a clear view of the club's main entrance, you with barely a view of it. (Leon will hopefully draw their attention away from you.)

There's also the option to just go right up to the club's entrance and explain to the bouncer why you're there and to relay a message to the GGTW for you. After all, you're just here to get Isabella a way to communicate with the GGTW so she can gush to him about his work and try to convince him to accept his award in person or at least meet her, right? She doesn't even need his name for that. And if he's totally not receptive to being contacted, then that's that. Your job is done. Prying any more after he's said he doesn't want to talk and you'd open up the potential for harassment charges for yourself and Isabelle.

It's a slim chance, but perhaps Isabelle knows someone who's a member of the club that would be willing to take you in as a guest. And in the same vein, it's possible Lily's dad knows someone who's a member of the club, since he probably has connections with smuggling organizations. Though, it's doubtful he'd risk such connections to get you into this club, even after you saved Xaby's life.

Remember how the paintings were signed with a "TA" after Great Green Twin Wyrms and you thought the "A" stood for Axio? It's a long shot, but try searching for all the male Serpens on New Horizon with the first initial "T" and surname "Axio" and see if you get a matching photo. If that doesn't work, widen the net to those male Serpens with the initials "T.A." Oh, and try narrowing it at first to just those male Serpens hatched on New Horizon before widening it to all male Serpens.

Look up the symptoms of Tharoonian crystal poisoning on non-Serpens, the quantity needed for each level of symptoms, how easy it is to test for such poisoning and if anyone on New Horizon has had those symptoms or died from them. Also check what effect they have on Serpens and all the reasons they're totally prohibited from sale. And look up if anyone has ever extracted the crystals from Tharoonian crystal pigment to get pure or impure Tharoonian crystals. There's a small possibility that the club bought the pigments not just for GGTW's artistic works but to secretly extract a small quantity of Tharoonian crystals from the pigments.

Ask Leon why he went from wanting to avoid this club and follow another lead to wanting to stake it out or even get inside it. Also ask him how he knew what kind of stuff goes on in there, what kind of stuff he's heard goes on in there and why the Peacekeepers haven't shut the place down by now if it's a known criminal enterprise.
>>
No. 939513 ID: 415370

Oh, and also get photos and delivery dates for all of GGTW's paintings the Sunstrider Gallery got from the gallery. Check when the earliest painting came in relative to when the club purchased the Tharoonian crystal pigment. After that, both you and Leon flip through the paintings in chronological order and note when there were major shifts in the subject matter, style or technique.

And do a search for what's known to increase a Serpens' level of creativity, be it legal, illicit, pharmacological, biomedical, cybernetic, whatever. It's possible GGTW's uptick in creativity is due to outside assistance, possibly illegal.

Also, another possible way to get a message to the GGTW is to ask the delivery company he uses to deliver a letter back to whoever brought the paintings to the company. This way the company won't have to break its confidentiality of the sender's name and location.
>>
No. 939526 ID: c49ece

My guess is either forgery operation or a crime ring is desperate to get something dangerous that they could use imported onto the station. Whatja say Leo, wanna put money on a theory?

I'd update the Marquis first.
>>
No. 941012 ID: 1301e8
File 156452580817.png - (102.07KB , 700x550 , 18.png )
941012

>My guess is either forgery operation or a crime ring is desperate to get something dangerous that they could use imported onto the station.
Let’s not jump to any conclusions. For all we know there might be a more benign reason why they bought that pigment. Verily, does it really matter to you? After all, you’re just here to get in touch with this artist and nothing more.
>Look up the symptoms of Tharoonian crystal poisoning on non-Serpens, the quantity needed for each level of symptoms, how easy it is to test for such poisoning and if anyone on New Horizon has had those symptoms or died from them.
It starts out with simple stuff, like nausea and dizziness. Then itching and skin irritation. Then after prolonged exposure it will start to degenerate your muscle mass slightly. The pigment won’t do anything worse than that, but the actual living, still growing crystal will have some really bad effect on aliens. Not only does it cause cellular diseases that might be lethal, but they might even create slight mutations in the subject, though they have usually ceased to live by that point. Geez, those things are growing all over the seafloor back home… are they really this dangerous to the Xenos? Luckily, there doesn’t seem to be a way to extract them from the planet without killing the crystal plant. Ergo, it’s no surprise that there are not registered cases of Tharoonian poison on this station since it was constructed.
>Also check what effect they have on Serpens and all the reasons they're totally prohibited from sale.
They don’t have any effect on us at all, even if we consumed it. The reason why it’s hard to buy is because it’s toxic and has very few uses outside some fridge applications… like painting.
>We could look at who else Drizu knows and frequents with.
…according to his social profile online… a ton of people. You’ll need to narrow it down if you’d want to find anything useful, but even then it’s not Drizu we’re after, is it?


>Ask Leon why he went from wanting to avoid this club and follow another lead to wanting to stake it out or even get inside it.
:LeonNH: …to be honest, I was just hoping for an old fashioned stakeout, where would pass the time with tales of our glory and maybe share a donut or two… you know, like in the comics? I’ve always wanted to be part of one of those!
:RishiNH: …you do realize a stakeout is really tedious and monotonous, correct?
:LeonNH: But… but we’ll have donuts, coffee and the radio and… and…
:RishiNH: Also, I don’t have a mouth, ergo I can’t eat these donuts you speak off.
:LeonNH: What? You’ve never eaten a donut!? Oh, such injustice cannot be allowed! You have to go get a mouth at once so you can enjoy the glorious taste of the honorable donut!
:RishiNH: …I’ll take that argument into consideration for when I’ll get a mouth module.
>Also ask him how he knew what kind of stuff goes on in there, what kind of stuff he's heard goes on in there and why the Peacekeepers haven't shut the place down by now if it's a known criminal enterprise.
:LeonNH: Criminal enterprise is a bit much, it’s more akin a den of… debauchery and depravity. A Lair of lasciviousness and lechery. A sanctuary of sensuality and-
:RishiNH: Yes, yes, I get it. It’s a drug den. I still don’t see why the Peace Keepers keeps the place open.
:LeonNH: That’s because the club itself doesn’t actually encourage the use of anything illegal nor provide the means to acquire it. They simply provide a private place for people to… do as they please. The only thing they are guilty of is lacking the honor to stand up to those things! Oh, and not regulating it properly, which results in fines and not closure.
:RishiNH: …so you can’t actually shut them down?
:LeonNH: We do at times make glorious raids against their vile ilk, but at most we can arrest a few substance abusers. So far we’ve not been able to prove they got the illegal substance at the club.
:RishiNH: Verily, if they are competent, they won’t actually sell anything illegal in there. Ergo, there are probably a bunch of dealers nearby instead. The perfect crime is letting someone else do the crime, no?
:LeonNH: Hmm… I’ll have to talk to the chief and see if we can catch those dealers in the act. Thank you for your glorious help, lady Rishi.
>Oh, and also get photos and delivery dates for all of GGTW's paintings the Sunstrider Gallery got from the gallery. Check when the earliest painting came in relative to when the club purchased the Tharoonian crystal pigment. After that, both you and Leon flip through the paintings in chronological order and note when there were major shifts in the subject matter, style or technique.
:LeonNH: Let’s see… he mostly drew objects… then suddenly, there’s… I’m not sure what this is?
:RishiNH: …I’m pretty sure that’s… some kind of genital? I know this painting was in the adult section at least but… hmm…
:LeonNH: Either way, his art style didn’t change until about a month ago, so it can’t be connected with the club getting the paint, can it?
:RishiNH: Let’s not jump to conclusions. Verily, for all we know, the painting the gallery just received might have been painted a year ago... or he’s only sending his best painting and thus might have skipped over a few of his new style. Ergo, we cannot say if the two events are connected or not just yet.
:LeonNH: Ah, that is true! I am honored to have such an experienced and intelligent knight at my side as you, lady Rishi!
:RishiNH: …thank you.
>And do a search for what's known to increase a Serpens' level of creativity, be it legal, illicit, pharmacological, biomedical, cybernetic, whatever.
:LeonNH: There are a lot of difference illegal substances that can increase “creativity”, but they usually damage hand coordination and the like. There’s of course also all kind of bio and cybernetic mods that might increase brain functions, though they are legal if expensive.

>Remember how the paintings were signed with a "TA" after Great Green Twin Wyrms and you thought the "A" stood for Axio?
:LeonNH: …if his last name is Axio, his first name wouldn’t be hard to find.
:RishiNH: T. Axio… do we have any Serpents on the station with that name?
:LeonNH: Tezo Axio. That’s the only Axio with a T name.
:RishiNH: Who’s social profile is nearly completely barren. No home address. No comm number. No job. No education. No family… but there’s a lot of picture of paintings here. I think I even recognize a few of them. That means that Tezo Axio is the painter we’re looking for! Tezo is the great, green twin wyrm!
:LeonNH: Hmm… there’s more… look at the paintings. Do you see the change?
:RishiNH: …about a year ago, about the same time the club bought all that paint, his motives changes. Suddenly he stopped painting still objects and started painting… surreal nude bodies?
:LeonNH: Actually, I was referring to the pictures before that.
:RishiNH: …are those murals? There’s several of them. Have he been painting walls?
:LeonNH: I do believe we have found the reason why the club bought all that paint. They wanted their walls painted in a glorious rainbow of colors!
:RishiNH: …if there’s a bunch of drug users in there, I think I can see the appeal.


>Considering the club's clientele and how much they want to keep what goes on in there secret, it's highly doubtful either of you would be able to bluff your way in.
You can’t probably bluff your way in, sure, but maybe you can convince someone to let you in? You know, a bit tit for tat or what they say?
>The place likely has a top quality security system, or at least quality guards and bouncers.
So let’s not get on their bad side, shall we?
>A stakeout might backfire. Yes, you know TGGTW goes there and likely paints there, but due to the establishment's reputation, I don't think anyone would want you seeing who its regulars are.
They probably won’t go out of their way to harass someone that stays outside the club. Besides, the whole point with a stakeout is not to be seen.
>There'll be a discreet back way in, if not a whole enclosed vehicle entrance.
…of course they’ll have a private garage or something that leads directly to the tram tunnels or something. Ergo, a stakeout might not even be possible.
>There's also the option to just go right up to the club's entrance and explain to the bouncer why you're there and to relay a message to the GGTW for you.
…well, you do have his real name, so getting a message to him wouldn’t be that hard. Hmm…

>What about the Marquis? If she can't get you an invite, she might know someone who could.
:IsabellaNH: My sincerest apologies, my precious little amethyst, but I and those in my circle of friend prefer… establishment with a bit more class. Like a theater or ball.
:RishiNH: Ah, sorry for wasting your time then.
:IsabellaNH: Oh, but there was one more thing I must share with you, master Rishi. Your friend… the one that called himself… what was that charming name he gave me… Punk?
:RishiNH: He called you? I just told him about the job you wanted to present him with. Was he interested?
:IsabellaNH: Why, he was so excited when I told him the usual rate I pay my most precious models that I believe he missed out on most of the details. In fact, he gladly accepted the part when I mentioned the bonus, even before I was able to mention the possibility of him having to do some bare modeling.
:RishiNH: Bare? You want him nude?
:IsabellaNH: Of course! The body is the most beautiful thing we have, is it not? Though, I usually begin my sessions with them clothed and see where things go. Why, such a fine specimen like this Punk might even require a private session with only myself. It would be a shame to let such a beautiful emerald go unpainted and unexplored, would it not?
:RishiNH: Sure… but I need to get back to finding this artist. I’ll keep you updated.
:IsabellaNH: Ah, of course, of course. Then I will not waste any more of your time, my beautiful gemstone. Good luck and take care.
:RishiNH: Thank you for your time as well, Isabella.
>And in the same vein, it's possible Lily's dad knows someone who's a member of the club, since he probably has connections with smuggling organizations.
:LilyNH: Huh? Some kind of club? Yeah, dad would never tell me if he was part of something like that… and I’ve never heard of the place before either.
:RishiNH: Then I’m so-
:LilyNH: Wait, let me ask Kun real quick… … … …
:RishiNH:
:LilyNH: … … …I’m back. See, Kun told me that Thule is a member of some club like that. He think it was “dreamweaver” or some such.
:RishiNH: Great. Can I get his comm number so I can call him?
:LilyNH: Sorry, but Thule is kind of busy right now. See, he never answers his comm when he’s painting. If you want to talk to him, you’ll need to come by in person. Of course, it might be hard to convince him to help you. He hates it when someone disturbs his free time, you know.
:RishiNH: Then I might just come by soon. Thank you for your help, Lily.
:LilyNH: S-sure, anytime… um… Rishi. Bye?
>>
No. 941019 ID: b1b4f3

>>941012
Oh, very nice. We're already most of the way there. Let's go talk to Thule for completion's sake.
Oh, should we tell Leon about Haley's philosophical problems? Maybe he can help her more than you can.
>>
No. 941023 ID: 91ee5f

>>941012
>Tezo Axio
Is there a picture of him on his social profile? Gotta see if he’s the same male Serpent that was in the photo with Drizu Axio.

.....huh, I wonder if they’re related and Tezo left the “family” part of his social profile blank so no one would know they’re related? Or maybe it’s just a coincidence that they both share the same last name?

>>941019
Do this.
>>
No. 941027 ID: e6f10c

Lily's bodyguard being both a member of Den of the Dreamweaver and a painter is both a interesting coincidence and lucky for your case. Gotta wonder who sponsored his club membership and what he partakes of and does when he's in there.

Inform Leon that you lucked out and Lily Skywatcher's bodyguard, Thule, is a member of the club. Might be able to get him to confirm the Serpens in the photo is the club's painter and the painter's name is Tezo Axio. Maybe even get a message to the painter for us. Though, we gotta speak to Thule in person, and we're gonna have to wait a bit 'till he's finished painting so he won't be super grumpy about interrupting his personal time. So, we can either head to Skywatcher manor and wait for Thule while sharing Lily's company or go somewhere else and wait, then go there. We got anyplace better to wait? Does Leon have anywhere he'd rather wait with you? 'Cause if he's got a better idea, you'd take him up on it.

Text Benjamin (Punk) that you just talked with Isabella and she mentioned that he took the modelling job so quick that she thinks he didn't hear most of the details of the agreement. Let him know that he agreed to possibly model in the nude, as well as possibly have a private session with only Isabella. Then he won't be going in and potentially get a unpleasant surprise.

Scrape a copy of Tezo Axio's social profile pages and save it as a precaution against him deleting it all. Then compare the paintings sent to the gallery with the ones on Tezo's social profile. Look for ones that match and check what date they arrived at the gallery and when the image was uploaded. Have they been sent to the gallery out of order, and if so by how much?

Before he painted the Tharoonian crystal pigment murals for the club, did he use that pigment type in his paintings or a common one? That'll tell if he could afford such rare pigments on his own or not.

And considering the more recent subject matter of the Wyrm's paintings and the noted lack of creativity of Serpens, how much you want to bet he's been painting actual people engaging in sexual acts?

Oh, and also do a general search for Tezo Axio's name on the station's Web, as well as a reverse image search for his paintings and how he appears in the photo with Drizu. Ah, and check if Drizu's social profile lists Tezo as a friend or associate.

>Geez, those things are growing all over the seafloor back home… are they really this dangerous to the Xenos?
And possibly dissolving Tharoonian crystal bits into the seas of Roon, making swimming in them hazardous for non-Serpens. When you have a moment, look up if non-Serpens visitors to Roon are warned not to swim in its oceans or come in contact with its seawater.
>>
No. 941163 ID: d47551

>Sorry, but Thule is kind of busy right now. See, he never answers his comm when he’s painting.

...What's Thule's full name?
>>
No. 941245 ID: 1301e8
File 156479187145.png - (88.63KB , 700x550 , 19.png )
941245

>And possibly dissolving Tharoonian crystal bits into the seas of Roon, making swimming in them hazardous for non-Serpens.
Actually, it’s the opposite. The seas of Roon are considered one of the cleanest and uncontaminated among those that are located on such a heavily inhabited planet, mostly because we spend so many resources keeping it clean. You can only guess that the crystals either doesn’t break apart so easily or they simply become so diluted in the large mass of water that they have no effect. Either way, let’s drop the subject for now as this doesn’t have any connection to the case.
>Text Benjamin (Punk) that you just talked with Isabella and she mentioned that he took the modeling job so quick that she thinks he didn't hear most of the details of the agreement.
:PunkNH: I’m getting creds for doing nothing. What more do I need to know?
:RishiNH: That you might be asked to pose nude?
:PunkNH: I guess that what the bonus was for. Who the fuck cares of a few wankers see my bum, at least not for that kind of creds, you hear?
:RishiNH: And she mentioned the possibility of a private session?
:PunkNH: You said she had a nice bod, right? No scales of my snout having some cute girl look me over, especially if I get paid for it.
:RishiNH: Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into.
:PunkNH: Thanks, but I’m pretty sure I already know what I’m getting into, you hear? After all, I’m pretty sure she won’t ask me to do something weird like being her chair or something… thought that would be kind of hot. But anyway, need to get back to work. Smell you later.
:RishiNH: Smell you later, Ben.

>Is there a picture of him on his social profile? Gotta see if he’s the same male Serpent that was in the photo with Drizu Axio.
The only thing on his profile is his name and pictures of his paintings. Nothing more.
>Huh, I wonder if they’re related and Tezo left the “family” part of his social profile blank so no one would know they’re related? Or maybe it’s just a coincidence that they both share the same last name?
Verily, serpents don’t usually care for family like that in the first place, usually caring more for the ones that raised and schooled us. But if their last names are the same and they were both born here, ergo the chances are very high that they at least share a broodmother. Now, if they want to keep this fact a secret or not… you cannot tell just yet.
>Before he painted the Tharoonian crystal pigment murals for the club, did he use that pigment type in his paintings or a common one? That'll tell if he could afford such rare pigments on his own or not.
Pretty much all the paintings he’s posted are made with the pigment, only a few that’s several years old are painted with normal paint. That means that he’s got a steady cash flow from… somewhere. Maybe Drizu is sponsoring him? That would explain why they are all gifted to him.
>And considering the more recent subject matter of the Wyrm's paintings and the noted lack of creativity of Serpens, how much you want to bet he's been painting actual people engaging in sexual acts?
… … …well, now we know what kind of “debauchery and depravity” is happening in there.

>Lily's bodyguard being both a member of Den of the Dreamweaver and a painter is both an interesting coincidence and lucky for your case.
Coincidence? You’ll just have to see about that.
>Gotta wonder who sponsored his club membership and what he partakes of and does when he's in there.
Lily’s father? That’s the only one you know with the possible connection that might want to bring him into the fold. But that’s just speculation for now.
>What's Thule's full name?
Let’s see… wait, is this right? Former name: Nebula Drifter TH13, Cargo class Goliath, Hircusle Robotics. Current name: Thule Nebula. Is Thule a SAI? You… you thought he was a Varkian with a few implants, not the other way around.
>Oh, very nice. We're already most of the way there. Let's go talk to Thule for completion's sake.
Better safe and sorry. After all, you’re in no rush as of yet.


>Inform Leon that you lucked out and Lily Skywatcher's bodyguard, Thule, is a member of the club.
:LeonNH: Then what are we waiting for! Let’s head there right away! Glory awaits!
:RishiNH: Actually, he’s currently busy. So yes, we can head there now, but then we’ll have to wait until he’s done. Verily, we don’t have anything else to do… unless you have any ideas?
:LeonNH: If we have the time, we can always walk there? I know for a fact that the walking paths on this level are quite glorious and it’s not that far, is it?
:RishiNH: About half an hour, I think? But sure…
:LeonNH: Then it’s settled! Let us embark, brave knight Rishi! Oh! And while we’re at it, let’s exchange stories of honorable combat from our pasts!
:RishiNH: …sure, why not.
:LeonNH: Glorious!

The two of you starts heading towards the elevator closes to Lily’s mansion, all the while Leon talks about his supposed past deeds. He’s either exaggerating or making things up as he goes, because you’re pretty sure no one has been fighting pirates when they were barely a child nor traveled the stars to hunt down pirate lords. You’re not sure why he likes pirates so much… you’d think he’d talk about dragons, seeing that it would fit his knight theme better.

>Oh, should we tell Leon about Haley's philosophical problems? Maybe he can help her more than you can.
:LeonNH: Hmm… yes, I know that feeling. The feeling of doubt, the question if you’re doing the right thing, the what if’s.
:RishiNH: And how did you deal with it?
:LeonNH: Have you played Q&Q?
:RishiNH: …a little bit, yes? Why?
:LeonNH: It’s like this. You’re either LAWFUL good, or you’re lawful GOOD. You have to choose which aspect of yourself you value more. Not only that, but you also have to realize that the world isn’t black and white, no matter how much we wish it would be. The world is a confusing mess of grays and greys, all smashed together. Even the best of us can never be certain what is right and what is wrong in the end most of the time. No, instead you need to trust yourself with your actions. You need to trust that you can do right, that you can learn from your mistakes if you did wrong and that you can change for the better. No one is perfect and no one can save everyone, but everyone can become better and maybe save a few more. Though, be careful that you don’t start simply seeing people as numbers, that saving two is more valuable than saving one and so on. As soon as you start to thinking about that objectively, you lose the reason why you’re doing it in the first place. To do good.
:RishiNH: …and why do you do good?
:LeonNH: Do you need a reason to do a good deed?
:RishiNH: I guess not… but maybe you should tell Haley that yourself. She probably needs to hear it.
:LeonNH: I’ll see if I can talk to Hal the next time he honors me with his presence. Don’t you worry.

You finally make your way to the mansion, where Kun is already waiting for you. He invites you inside and leads you down into the lower levels where apparently workers of the house reside. Apparently, Thule makes his home in a rather small room near the stairway up to the mansion proper. At least you think it’s his room, as it’s filled with all kind of knick knacks, paintings and painting supply and other things like that. There’s no bed though…

:ThuleNH: Can I be of assistance?

Leon becomes visible uneasy for a moment when he hears Thule talk. At first, you guess it’s the bodyguard’s monotone and robotic voice that’s unnerving him, but then as Leon is introducing himself to Thule, you notice something else as well. His beak doesn’t move correctly with his voice, which probably creates this uncanny effect to other Varkians.

>Might be able to get him to confirm the Serpens in the photo is the club's painter and the painter's name is Tezo Axio. Maybe even get a message to the painter for us.
:ThuleNH: Apologies, I know neither of these people.
:RishiNH: But have you seen them before somewhere?
:ThuleNH: I have seen thin one at the club more than once before as a guest. I have also seen the wide one as well there. He might work there. The name Tezo has been said by the workers there concerning a third party that also is employed there.
:LeonNH: So… you’ve seen both of them at the club… and Tezo might work there?
:ThuleNH: Affirmative.
:RishiNH: Then can you get me into the club? It’s invite only and you’re a member, are you not?
:ThuleNH: That might be difficult.
:LeonNH: Oh? Aren’t you an honored guest and can invite anyone you want?
:ThuleNH: My invitation might not be enough. They do not yet trust me as it has only been a year since my brothers and sisters invited me into the dream. We can make an attempt, but I do not promise it will work on my word alone. You might need to convince them further yourself.
>>
No. 941248 ID: 094652

>>941245
>>941246
Rishi, check to make sure you aren't seeing double.

Get closer to the painting, show interest.
>>
No. 941251 ID: b1b4f3

>>941246
Glasses, a beak, lots of purple and pink... this painting... could it be an abstract representation of Lily? Very nice.
Oh, I recognize another one of those SAI-designed art pieces behind it.

Ask Thuule if it would help if you had another SAI recommend you. Perhaps someone from that church?
>>
No. 941269 ID: 91ee5f

>>941245
>Thule is actually an SAI
You’ve gotta admit that his appearance looks much better than Saki‘s appearance: >>/questarch/911405 .

Of course, that could just be because Thule gets a better paycheck than Saki, which means Thule can actually afford to get a decent organic look, while Saki can’t.

>>941251
Do this.
>>
No. 941274 ID: c49ece

>>941251
>could it be an abstract representation of Lily?
If the purple with three green spots are any indication, there's a little of Rishi in there as well. Also probably some of himself in the white & brown.

Ask him about the chest candy on the wall. Can you recognize the military branch or nationality?

I think if you dress appropriately (ironically in this case dressing more provocatively IE little black dress or spacebourne equivilant) and are hanging off Thule's arm, They probably won't hassle you too much as you enter. You can easily inform Tezo what's going on surreptitiously through Serpens telepathy. Also sorry Leon I don't think they'll let in a uniformed officer in any case.
>>
No. 941277 ID: 864e49

Why are we trying to get into the club again? We where hired to find the painter and we found him, Tezo Axio. And while we don't have solid concrete proof that it is him this isn't a murder investigation just inform Isabella about what we found, about Drizu and Tezo Axio and ask her if we need to do anything more.
Hell she has enough influence that she could just call Drizu and he would probably take her call.
>>
No. 941279 ID: 91ee5f

>>941277
Isabella can’t call someone if she doesn’t have their contact info.
>>
No. 941280 ID: e6f10c

Ask Thule in what ways he's observed members of the club successfully convince the staff to admit a guest and what ways have failed to convince them. You'll be able to figure out better ways to get into the club from that.

Show the murals and paintings from Tezo Axio's social profile to Thule and ask him if he's seen them in the Dreamweaver club. If he has then that'll more tightly connect Tezo to the club, especially the murals.

Also check if the painting that won the gallery contest is in Tezo's social profile. If it is, then you've got a good connection from it to... Tezo's social profile. Doesn't prove Tezo created it or someone else hasn't taken it over without his knowledge. Gotta talk with him directly and get him to connect himself to the paintings to be reasonably sure.

It's odd that Thule couldn't get a better quality face and voice so he wouldn't come off as uncanny, given he works for Mr. Skywatcher. Though, it might be that it's all top quality and he hasn't yet learned how to operate it all without it coming off as uncanny.

And it also makes you wonder if a SAI could pass as biological easier if they took a Serpens form, since there isn't that whole issue with mouths when speaking. Depends on whether the artificial telepathy systems are good enough or not to not give tells once the SAI has learned to speak like a common Serpens.

Also makes you wonder if a SAI could go "reverse cybernetic" to be as biological as possible by having a clone grown, then all but the autonomic portions of its brain removed and a AI core hooked in in its place. That sounds like something Serpens scientists would have already tried to do. Maybe do a cursory search for such a thing when you have some downtime.
>>
No. 941285 ID: 4294c6

>>941245
>abstract painting of the threesome in the limo
Classy.
>>
No. 941642 ID: 1301e8
File 156513759882.png - (105.94KB , 700x550 , 20.png )
941642

>Why are we trying to get into the club again? We were hired to find the painter and we found him, Tezo Axio.
We were hired to not only find them, but to make sure they were able to contact or be contacted by our client. So far we only got the name of someone that might be the artist, but we’re not sure yet. For all we know Tezo might not even be the painter.
>You’ve gotta admit that his appearance looks much better than Saki‘s appearance.
Mostly because Thule clearly has money to spend on his appearance… and Saki seems really young as well, so he probably don’t know how organic are supposed to really look like.
>It's odd that Thule couldn't get a better quality face and voice so he wouldn't come off as uncanny, given he works for Mr. Skywatcher.
It’s possible that he wishes to be seen like this. Either that, or he simply don’t have the means to make it less uncanny.
>And it also makes you wonder if a SAI could pass as biological easier if they took a Serpens form, since there isn't that whole issue with mouths when speaking.
As long as they don’t talk to another Serpent it might work. The technology for mimicking the telepathy like that doesn’t exist, so it would be very weird for a Serpent to actually hear another one talk by using sounds. Verily, you still remember the first time you met a Xeno and heard them talk… it was like they were a TV and not a person at all.
>Also makes you wonder if a SAI could go "reverse cybernetic" to be as biological as possible by having a clone grown, then all but the autonomic portions of its brain removed and a AI core hooked in in its place.
If it was that easy there would be a ton of SAI organics walking around. Apparently a SAI mind works to different from an organic one that they can’t really function in a normal body, ergo why they generally change the shell of themselves and not the inside.


>Get closer to the painting, show interest.
:RishiNH: That’s a nice painting you’re making. Let’s see… it’s something abstract?
:ThuleNH: This is an abstract representation of the dream I experienced last sleep cycle.
:RishiNH: Hmm… A pair of glasses, a beak and a lot of purple and pink? Is there’s a little bit of Lily in there.
:ThuleNH: Affirmative.
:RishiNH: Verily, I see myself in there too, with the three green spot and purple…
:ThuleNH: Affirmative.
:RishiNH: ...ergo, this painting is about yesterday, isn’t it? An abstract painting of our fun in the limo? Classy.
:ThuleNH: This painting does indeed classify as classy.

>Oh, I recognize another one of those SAI-designed art pieces behind it.
:ThuleNH: It is popular among my kind. It also functions as a small sized recharge station for quick naps.
>Ask him about the chest candy on the wall. Can you recognize the military branch or nationality?
:LeonNH: I think I know where you’ve gotten these. They bear the mark of the Unity defense forces… and I think some of those are rewarded for orbital and interplanetary battles against enemies of the peace.
:ThuleNH: I have been part of several conflicts against pirate and raiders in defense of several smaller colonies and trade convoys.
:RishiNH: So you were a marine in the space navy?
:ThuleNH: I was a close combat ship, or in some rare cases when ground combat was needed, a battle tank. I was stationed on a carrier ship, the Hyperion, which were patrolling the outer rim of unity space. It was the most logical choice, seeing as I already had experience beforehand, being a cargo ship before I awoke.
:RishiNH: Oh… that’s kind of neat.
>Show the murals and paintings from Tezo Axio's social profile to Thule and ask him if he's seen them in the Dreamweaver club.
:ThuleNH: Those are indeed present inside the club in some of the corridors. There might also be a few in some private rooms I have not witness yet.

>Ask Thule in what ways he's observed members of the club successfully convince the staff to admit a guest and what ways have failed to convince them.
:ThuleNH: Bribe. Bribes always work.
:RishiNH: I don’t think I have the money for that.
:LeonNH: It’s also very dishonorable and a brave knight like Rishi would never stoop that low!
:ThuleNH: There are other objects of affection that can be of interests to the current guard. Power, connections, specific items. I am certain you can come up with something they might desire.
:RishiNH: Verily, I’ve got even less power and connections than money.
:LeonNH: Still very cowardly and dishonorable!
>I think if you dress appropriately and are hanging off Thule's arm, They probably won't hassle you too much as you enter.
:ThuleNH: Dressing appropriately will help greatly, affirmative.
:RishiNH: Hmm… I did find one of my old dresses in a box yesterday… a black one…
:ThuleNH: Hanging off my arm might not help, as most people go there to find companionship, not the other way around. It won’t hurt our chances, so it might be prudent to engage in the act even if it doesn’t help.
>Ask Thuule if it would help if you had another SAI recommend you. Perhaps someone from that church?
:ThuleNH: There are a few members and they are currently friendly towards you after what you did to one of us. I will try to contact them, but it might take a bit of time. Please stand by.

>Sorry Leon I don't think they'll let in a uniformed officer in any case.
:LeonNH: Hey, don’t worry. I didn’t want to go into that place anyway. As brave as I am, I rather not venture into the dragons den without a very good reason to do so. But do not fret, oh honorable knight, I will still be ever vigilante and stand ready just outside! If there would be any trouble, just beckon for me and I will come charging in to be at your side! Never fear, as I, a courageous knight of the ord-
:ThuleNH: Is your voice box malfunctioning? It seems to spew out corrupted and irrelevant data.
:LeonNH: Eh? What? Hey! My speech isn’t irrelevant! Bah, you know what I meant, Richi. Just give me a call if something would happen, alright?
:RishiNH: Of course, Leon.
:LeonNH: Then good luck in there! I’ll be nearby, ready to act.


After a quick stop back home to change, the two of you make your way towards the club, slithering arm in arm… or walking, in Thule’s case.
:RishiNH: So you’re a dangerous man, Thule… or in this case, robot?
:ThuleNH: In the time it takes for the thought of that question to form in your brain, I have already simulated ten thousands way to eliminate you non-lethally and if I cared for it, already executed on one of them.
:RishiNH: …remind me to never get on your bad side.
:ThuleNH: On that subject, I will remind you that I will be very cross if you spoke of anything that you will see in that club with someone else.
:RishiNH: Don’t you worry, my mind is sealed.
:ThuleNH: Good to hear. Changing subject, we are here.
>>
No. 941643 ID: 1301e8
File 156513761438.png - (81.04KB , 700x550 , 21.png )
941643

:NonNH: Eh? Who the fuck are you?

Right outside the club there’s a female Hiver waiting for you, whom you assume is a bouncer.

:ThuleNH: I am Thule, a member-
:NonNH: I know who you are, dork, you’re on the list. I’m talking about big tits on your arm.
:ThuleNH: This a friend I would want to bring with me.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa.
:NonNH: You know the fucking rules. No non-members. Especially someone that’s new to the station. Especially especially one that’s apparently a freaking private detective.
:ThuleNH: I wish to invite her to become a member.
:NonNH: Fuck no. You’re way to new to do that. You’re not getting in with her, so get lost.

:ThuleNH: I am certain that there is something we can do to change your mind?
:NonNH: Unless you can magically end this boring ass dead shift of mine or at least make it more interesting, then no, there is not.
:ThuleNH: If you need additional members to confirm that she is here for legitimate reasons, I can get in contact with them.
:NonNH: More of your robot buddies I wager? If that’s the case, she might enter so long that she never leaves those private rooms you’re always in. If we find her outside we will keep you responsible.
:RishiNH: Ma’am, I’m actually looking for a friend in there. A Tezo Axio? I believe he works here?
:NonNH: I cannot tell you anything about any clientele or employees we might or might not have here.
:RishiNH: Are you sure there’s nothing we can do for you to change your mind?
:NonNH: Ugh, fine… you got a pair of fine tits so how about this. Got a friend who had to cancel in the last minute and now we need someone to take her place as a plate.
:RishiNH: A plate?
:NonNH: Yes, a plate. As in, something you put food on. We need someone in half an hour to be carried off as a plate. We might just let you stay a few minutes after you’re done if you do a good job.
:RishiNH: That’s… interesting?
:NonNH: Now, either go stay with your robot friend or do that job. Otherwise, get lost. Ugh, why do I always get these people? I’m way to pretty to be just standing around here all alone being bored… I need to find a better job…

Hmm… are there any other options available?
>>
No. 941645 ID: ba56e6

>>941643
A pretty hiver such as yourself, I'm sure we can find some other way to make your night more interesting. The question is how to get away with it?
>>
No. 941649 ID: a9af05

>>941642
>Bribe. Bribes always work.
>I don’t think I have the money for that.
You fucking liar! You said you had plenty of money after doing that job for Lily! Especially with the bonus money she gave you!

>>941643
> one that’s apparently a freaking private detective.
Hey, look at that! People are already starting to recognize who you are! Apparently you've got a reputation! Ask how she knows about you?

>Be a plate or stay with Thule.
It all depends on how ticklish Rishi is. If the plate starts twitching and giggling from people taking food off of her, then she ain't gonna be appreciated.

I guess you can do that job, but only if she tells Tezo Axio, who may or may not be here, that you wish to deliver a message to him.

Maybe we can get him to come to you?
>>
No. 941681 ID: 1c55a8

Hit on the hiver. See if you can’t help make her day more interesting
>>
No. 941682 ID: c49ece

Read her(?(I know hiver chicks are bigger than guys but have context)) ID, address her by name.

Just give 'em like a couple hundred bucks and tell 'em to treat the wife, or someone else's wife. Honestly, she wouldn't be bemoaning his job unless he expected kickbacks.
>I’m way to pretty to be just standing around here all alone being bored… I need to find a better job…
Too bad we already pitched Punk for that modeling job. Eh, the Marquis said they wanted something more natural anyway, if widened hips were too much, cyborg eyes and limbs are right out. Though, you can promise to keep an ear out for them, you know, owe them a favor. The Marquis may have a sudden change in artistic focus, and already has some pieces about cyborgs on display she might like to see modeled again.

If all else fails, call in that favor from your AI buddies and hope you bump into your target in the hall, or, stay in those private rooms while Thule looks around. Try to avoid the indignity of working as a plate- you've already seen your reputation travel fast, and you should hope it's the right reputation. Especially in front of potentially important people.
>>
No. 941683 ID: 91ee5f

>>941643
Try hitting on her. She did tell us if we could make her shift more interesting, she’d let us in.

>>941649
>You fucking liar! You said you had plenty of money after doing that job for Lily! Especially with the bonus money she gave you!
True, but that’s more of a last resort thing. Let’s not go throwing away our hard earned money!

>do the plate job
Please, no. That is the last thing we want to do!

>>941682
>Read her(?(I know hiver chicks are bigger than guys but have context)) ID, address her by name.
Rishi clearly calls the Hiver a female. What more context do you need?
>>
No. 941696 ID: e6f10c

Say you overheard her wanting to find a better job and tell her that you know of one that'd fit her good looks way better than this bouncer job. Tell her that the Sunstrider Gallery is looking to hire painting models and they're paid well, if they're what the gallery is looking for.

Is there any reason you couldn't do the plate job then go join Thule with his SAI group in the private rooms? And how long would you have to act as a plate? Because if you could join Thule's group after the job and it won't take, like, hours of laying still, then do the plate job. If you do good, you'll get two chances to get to Tezo. Just don't do so bad at the job they throw you out.

Otherwise, if you can't do the job then stay with Thule, go with Thule instead. You can interview the other SAIs about Tezo and Thule can scope out the rest of the club for you. Maybe he or one of the other SAIs there could even get Tezo to come back to their private rooms so you could speak with him.

>>941649
>You fucking liar! You said you had plenty of money after doing that job for Lily! Especially with the bonus money she gave you!
Rishi's not gonna spend her own money on a case unless she's reasonably certain she'll be reimbursed by the client or there's a real good personal reason for her to use her own cash. If there's bribes to be paid, they should be paid outta the client's pocket, either by asking 'em to cover unexpected "expenses" or on the final bill (obfusticated as "expenses.")

>Hey, look at that! People are already starting to recognize who you are! Apparently you've got a reputation! Ask how she knows about you?
It's highly unlikely that Rishi has gained enough notoriety for this bouncer to know about her. It's much more likely that the club collects info on potentially risky people to allow entry (like cops and P.I.s) and Rishi was in their database; They likely got her photo and details from the station's P.I. registration database. So when the bouncer ran Rishi through a facial recognition scan, she popped as possibly trouble.
>>
No. 941701 ID: 91ee5f

>>941696
>facial recognition to identify Rishi
Or Drizu Axio told the club that we were asking about The Great Green Twin Wyrms. We know Drizu Axio is associated with the club in some way and we did leave our business card with his secretary, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Drizu Axio told the club to look out for Rishi.
>>
No. 941727 ID: bbd5f5

>>941643
>entering as a food serving plate
So they aren't sure that you're trustworthy and are giving you a chance to earn it by "working" as living furniture. Is this going to involve being tied down during the job so we don't try anything suspicious? Because if so, I'd say it's a pretty good option.

Plus, you'll get a chance to taste solid foods that aliens like to eat. We can't eat them all through our skin, of course, but there will be crumbs and condiments that we can sample once the others are done eating.

>other options
If she's bored with her job, then we could keep her company for a while. Maybe we shouldn't do it right now, since we're kind of on the clock ourselves, but we could offer to show her a good time once her shift ends. Would she like that?

What else could make her shift less boring? She might appreciate hearing some interesting stories from Leon; he's been strongly opposed to dealing with criminals or bribing anyone, but he might feel differently about telling someone of his heroic (or not-so-heroic) deeds.

Have you got any audio or video files she could borrow?

As bored as she is, I don't think she'd be down for anything that involves leaving her post without finding a substitute, and I don't know where we'd get one on such short notice. An offer for a better job would go over well, but I'm not sure where we could direct her; the junkyard has been having problems with theft, but she'd likely consider that a step down, unless the relative lack of boredom is significant enough.
>>
No. 941750 ID: 0091dc

>>941682
I don't actually think 'willing to get into potentially embarrassing situations to find the info' is that bad a reputation for a private dick, especially when this can be one of those cool, slightly risque detective stories later.

As long as Rishi can keep still, and presumably keep it in her pants, the plate thing is a good choice.
Make it clear that your advances on the pretty insect are not intended as a bribe but as a public service.
>>
No. 942688 ID: 1301e8
File 156590625175.png - (99.56KB , 700x550 , 22.png )
942688

>You fucking liar! You said you had plenty of money after doing that job for Lily! Especially with the bonus money she gave you!
You have some cash, sure, but you can’t go around spending more money than you actually earn on a case, can you? Usually, if something like that is needed, you’ll convince your employer to pay for the extra expense, but you don’t think the current situation warrants something like that.
>Hey, look at that! People are already starting to recognize who you are! Apparently you've got a reputation!
You gave her your name, ergo she probably just looked you up on her comm-module.
>She might appreciate hearing some interesting stories from Leon.
Verily, she might just become even more bored if subjected to Leon’s tall tales. Say what you will about him, but he does love to hear himself talk.

>It all depends on how ticklish Rishi is. If the plate starts twitching and giggling from people taking food off of her, then she ain't gonna be appreciated.
You’re not that ticklish… and besides, you’re probably going to lie on your back, ergo it won’t be a problem.
>As long as Rishi can keep still, and presumably keep it in her pants, the plate thing is a good choice.
Verily, your augmentations where created for something like this, what with the complete control over everything below.
>Try to avoid the indignity of working as a plate- you've already seen your reputation travel fast, and you should hope it's the right reputation.
No one in there will probably recognize you or even remember you, and this lady seems to want to keep it on the down low.
>Eh, the Marquis said they wanted something more natural anyway, if widened hips were too much, cyborg eyes and limbs are right out.
You’re sure the Marquis is looking for more pieces of art than just the one she prefers, so it can’t hurt to ask. Besides, she does have this really neat half machine, half organic thing going on. You can’t help but wonder if her whole body is half cybernetics or… hmm…


>If all else fails, call in that favor from your AI buddies and hope you bump into your target in the hall, or, stay in those private rooms while Thule looks around.
:RishiNH: Thule, send a message to those AI buddies of yours and see if they can get me an invite, just in case.
:ThuleNH: Affirmative.
>Read her ID, address her by name.
:RishiNH: Well then, Ms... K… Kch… um…
:KatNH: K’tch’kkw’qk. But call me Kat.
>Ask how she knows about you?
:KatNH: You gave me your name, duh. Not hard to look up whom you are from that.
>So they aren't sure that you're trustworthy and are giving you a chance to earn it by "working" as living furniture.
:KatNH: I’m asking you for a personal favor. You scratch my exoskeleton and I scratch yours, which is to say I’ll let you inside for a while.
>Is this going to involve being tied down during the job so we don't try anything suspicious?
:KatNH: Tied down? No, but you’re going in deaf… or in your case, without that telepathy thing of yours. I’m not sure they do it but I think it’s some kind of necklace or-
:RishiNH: A mind dampening necklace, yes. I had one of those before.
>And how long would you have to act as a plate?
:KatNH: Until they are done eating? They got you for an hour max, so no more than that.
>Is there any reason you couldn't do the plate job then go join Thule with his SAI group in the private rooms?
:KatNH: Eh, sure, whatever, just don’t go around wandering on your own. It’s on me if they find you in there trying to find out who’s a member or something fucking stupid like that.
:RishiNH: I promise I won’t make a scene.
:KatNH: Good. Because if you fucking do, I’ll eat that head of yours.
:RishiNH: …I’m pretty sure you guys don’t… do that?
:KatNH: *Threatening mandible clicks*
:ThuleNH: *Threatening knuckle crack*
:KatNH: Hey, I’m the one trying to be though here!

>Say you overheard her wanting to find a better job and tell her that you know of one that'd fit her good looks way better than this bouncer job. Tell her that the Sunstrider Gallery is looking to hire painting models and they're paid well, if they're what the gallery is looking for.
:KatNH: A model? Me? Bah, I know I’m fucking beautiful, but not like that.
:RishiNH: It’s an art gallery, not a beauty contest. Verily, I’m sure they are looking for interesting forms and not just the most beautiful one, ergo the fascinating way your cybernetics are interwoven with half your body would be of interest to them. Though, I can’t say if your whole body is like that or not…
:ThuleNH: My scanners confirm roughly 45% of the subjects body is cybernetic in nature.
:KatNH: Really? My cybernetics? You think that will be enough?
:RishiNH: Can’t hurt to ask? I know the owner personally so I can put in a good word.
:KatNH: Eh… why the fuck not, I guess? It can’t be worse than this trite.

>A pretty hiver such as yourself, I'm sure we can find some other way to make your night more interesting. The question is how to get away with it?
:KatNH: We don’t.
:RishiNH: Now, now, I’m sure such a tall, clever and drop dead gorgeous lady like yourself would have no trouble finding a way to-
:KatNH: While I do admit that I’m the most fucking gorgeous, the cleverest and the tallest Hiver around, you’re screeching up the wrong mushroom, big hips.
:ThuleNH: Your preference is male?
:KatNH: My freaking preference is cute, weak boys and not dumb, big muscled fridge cosplayers like yourself.
:ThuleNH: I am not sure I understand why you mentioned a fridge?
:RishiNH: Well, then you’re in luck, because I got this cute lad on a short leach that would probably love to meet with you. Though, I’ll need to ask him first about it, but I’m sure he’ll agree.
:KatNH: …are you trying to bribe me with a… hooker?
:RishiNH: It’s nothing like that. I’m simply intended it to be more of a… public service. Verily, I simply wanted to see a pretty insect like yourself get fucked silly or fuck my boytoy silly, ergo it’s not a bribe.
:KatNH: …I… did you just… ugh, no matter, I’m on duty, so just forget about it.
:RishiNH: So am I, so I was actually considering doing it post hoc? Maybe at a later date even?
:KatNH: …seriously? Did you just ask me out on a… threesome? In public?
:RishiNH: Yes.
:KatNH: …whit a guy I haven’t even seen?
:RishiNH: I got a photo of him right here.
:KatNH: …he’s kind of cute, though I’m not sure about that ring… but yeah, I don’t really agree to do anything with some stranger I just met like this in the-
:RishiNH: He loves getting dominated by stronger women.
:KatNH: … … …fuck it, fine, whatever. Just stop bothering me about it out in the open like this. Just take my number and call me later.
:RishiNH: Then it’s a date!

>Only if she tells Tezo Axio, who may or may not be here, that you wish to deliver a message to him.
:KatNH: Ugh, fine. I’ll tell someone that you’re looking for this Axio chap. No idea if he’s even here or who he is, but I’ll see what I can do.
:RishiNH: Then I’m ready to be a… plate?
:KatNH: Just go into the employee entrance over there and say I sent yah to the Cibic in there. They’ll take care of the rest.
:ThuleNH: I’ll just go join my friend until you are done, Rishi. May I enter?
:KatNH: Sure, sure, whatever.
>>
No. 942689 ID: 1301e8
File 156590626296.png - (161.78KB , 700x550 , 23.png )
942689

They waste no time getting your clothes off and covering you in all kind of food stuff, as they seem to be in quite the hurry. You can even overhear some of the people placing food on complaining that you were late and that you were supposed to be female, though they keep referring to you with the name Siklia. In fact, only the Cibic that Kat apparently talked with seem to know you’re completely new to this and they give you some pointers, which mostly boils down to lie still, shut up and not let them get to handsy with you. Ergo, you can only conclude that they were expecting Kat’s friend and don’t know you’re taking her place.

As they finish making a spread upon your body consistent of Hiver sea food and… you’re not sure what the other stuff is, but you digress, the Cibic comes up to you with a mind damper necklace in their hands and ask you if you’re ready. In your current, food covered state you can’t do anything but nod and brace yourself for what is to come. Your mind is thrown into a thick mist, clouding your perception of the world around you, ensuring that you can’t reach out with your mind to speak and be spoken to by others.

You’re carried to a room with four Xeno’s, both male and female of several species. You hear them talk and cheer, but everything they say is spoken in an alien language you cannot hope to understand. Without your telepathy, the sounds they make are simply grotesque noises made by feral animals and nothing more. You can see some of them pointing at you, or to be more précises, to the food on you, already planning on what they’ll grab first. One of them even drags their hand across your hip before giving your bum a pinch when she doesn’t think anyone is watching.
>>
No. 942690 ID: 1301e8
File 156590627204.png - (34.78KB , 700x550 , 24.png )
942690

…and before the dinner can even start, you spot another club employee filming the whole thing. An overweight male Serpents… whose name is Tezo Axio, if you’re reading his name tag correctly. And here you are, deaf, mute and unable to move without causing a scene. Verily, this just your usual luck…
>>
No. 942693 ID: b1b4f3

>>942690
You can still use your comms. I wonder if Thule can tell Tezo you'd like to meet him afterwards? He's free to move throughout the building, isn't he?
Try sending Thule a message.
>>
No. 942703 ID: ad51b8

how against would you be about just stealing the camera later so it doesn't get out?
>>
No. 942704 ID: 91ee5f

>>942690
You said the necklace only affects your telepathy. So it’s a good thing you’ve still got another method of communication! You’ve still got your comms!

>>942693
Try this.
>>
No. 942716 ID: e6f10c

Don't talk like your luck is bad here. This is much more like your luck was alright but not better. Just laying here you confirmed Tezo Axio is in the club and a member of the wait staff. ...Or possibly someone higher up posing as a member of the wait staff, since you'd think both staff and members wouldn't be allowed to record what goes on in the club. Well, whatever the reason he can get away with that, it looks like you're probably gonna be the subject of one of Tezo's future paintings.

Now, just play your part, don't screw up and you'll be able to join Thule once you're done here and work to get Tezo into the SAIs' private rooms to speak with him. Meanwhile you can pass the time playing solitaire on your comm implant or listening to a audiobook or something. Oh, or calling Ben to ask him if he'd be up to a threesome with a domineering Hiver female and you sometime later.

You can try to call or text Thule to inform him that you spotted Tezo Axio here wearing a waiter's outfit and taking photos, then ask if that's against club rules. Though, don't be surprised if your comms don't work since the club rooms are likely comm shielded.

If the club put a mind dampening necklace on you to keep you from listening in on the club members conversations, that seems rather ineffectual considering you have a comm implant that can record external audio; It can do that, right? Pipe the audio through a voice-to-text converter or translation app and you'll be able to understand what they're saying. Though, it won't work for Serpens unless your comm implant can pick up external telepathic transmissions.

>>942693
>I wonder if Thule can tell Tezo you'd like to meet him afterwards? He's free to move throughout the building, isn't he?
I was under the impression that the Thule hadn't been here long enough for the club to allow him to move about outside the SAIs' private rooms. But even if he could move about the general areas of the club, I think Rishi is in a private room, thus Thule wouldn't be allowed in here. Though, if Tezo leaves this room, then Thule could ask Tezo to speak with you in the SAIs' private rooms later.
>>
No. 942744 ID: a9af05

>>942690
He's probably here to have a look at the person that was asking for him, just to see if he needs to be worried or not. Taking pictures is just a bonus for him.

You could try winking at him.
>>
No. 943061 ID: 1301e8
File 156625691604.png - (40.61KB , 700x550 , 25.png )
943061

>Don't talk like your luck is bad here. This is much more like your luck was alright but not better. Just laying here you confirmed Tezo Axio is in the club and a member of the wait staff.
Unlucky or not, it still feels annoying to have him right there exactly when you can’t talk to him. Though having confirmed that he works here is something at least.
>You'd think both staff and members wouldn't be allowed to record what goes on in the club.
Going by the fact that the guests are posing for him and seemingly directing where he’s filming, you can only come to the conclusion that they actually asked him to be here. Ergo, his job is probably to actually record people at the club.
>He's probably here to have a look at the person that was asking for him, just to see if he needs to be worried or not. Taking pictures is just a bonus for him.
He’s barely noticed that you’re here, so that seems unlikely. Verily, you’re more of an object right now anyway, to be placed in the background of a photo.
>How against would you be about just stealing the camera later so it doesn't get out?
You’re sure this is only for private use for these four individuals… and you’re sure you can get them to blur your face if you ask them too…

>Now, just play your part, don't screw up and you'll be able to join Thule once you're done here and work to get Tezo into the SAIs' private rooms to speak with him.
Even if your main objective is right there, you can’t let yourself lose focus on here and now. Verily, laying still is actually harder than it sounds… especially when one of the ladies keep “accidently” stroking your sides… and one of the guys keep pinching you with those weird eating utilizes they got when he grabs the food. Why can’t they just use a fork instead of those wooden sticks? Luckily, the last two are either too focused on the food itself or posing for Tezu to be of any trouble to you.
>You said the necklace only affects your telepathy. So it’s a good thing you’ve still got another method of communication! You’ve still got your comms!
Indeed, you still got your comms. What you lack is the number to contact Tezu himself, as his social profile lacked one. Maybe you can contact someone else?
>You have a comm implant that can record external audio; It can do that, right?
Normally, yes, but they made sure to disable those functions while they were prepping you to become a plate. Verily, you might be able to just activate them again yourself, but you don’t think they’ll appreciate that when you’re done here.

>I wonder if Thule can tell Tezo you'd like to meet him afterwards? He's free to move throughout the building, isn't he? Call him and ask.
:ThuleNH: You wish for me to converse to Tezu? It’s possible I can find you, as long as I can get to you by going through any of the general areas in this establishment. What is your current location?
:RishiNH: A private room somewhere on the ground floor. Sadly, I wasn’t able to catch any kind of number or name on this room, if they even have one. Verily, unless you know where they serve food like this, I don’t think you’ll be able to find me.
:ThuleNH: Then I’ll await further instructions.
>or calling Ben to ask him if he'd be up to a threesome with a domineering Hiver female and you sometime later.
… … …apparently, they don’t allow you to contact anyone outside the club. Crud.

>You could try winking at him.
As soon as you see that his attention is centered on you, you wink at him in the most obvious way you can. It doesn’t go unnoticed as he gets closer and continues filming you. Verily, he probably believes that you’re putting on a bit of a show for the camera. Now that he’s focused on you, you start to twist and turn your head around as if you’re trying to get his attention even more… which seem to work… to a certain extent. He lowers the camera and stares at you in confusion, but you at least have his attention now. Of course, now you just need to figure out a way to tell him you want to talk to him later without moving your body, talking or disturbing any of the food that’s still on you… or the guests, for that matter.
>>
No. 943062 ID: b1b4f3

>>943061
"Cameraman" huh?
...can you move the very end of your tail without disturbing anything/anyone? Maybe you can get him to come over and initiate contact to get past the collar.
>>
No. 943089 ID: a9af05

>>943061
>Nametag
What is that red writing under the word "Cameraman"? If you can get him to come closer, you might be able to read it.

You might be able to get him to come closer if you slowly make the "come over here" gesture with your hand. And I say slowly because you don't want to wiggle around too much and knock some food off of yourself.

Does he need to be physically touching you in order to bypass the necklace so that you can talk to him?

>Why can’t they just use a fork instead of those wooden sticks?
Rishi, ask yourself this: "Do I want to be accidentally stabbed by a fork or do I want to accidentally be pinched by these wooden sticks?"

Once you come to the obvious correct answer, you'll realize that there's a reason they don't have forks! It's harmful to the person that's currently being the plate! Plus, there's always the chance that blood could be drawn and that would ruin the food.
>>
No. 943181 ID: c49ece

Is there a universal Serpens gesture for 'mind-meld me'?
>>
No. 943188 ID: 974afd

>>943061
Tail motion for "get over here" could work, long as there's not food on it.
>>
No. 943189 ID: bbd5f5

>>943061
Good, we've got his attention. The next step is to communicate with him using only our eyes to tell him how to contact us.

I know! We can tell him our comm number by winking in base-8! You've got three eyes facing him, meaning you can form a total of eight different gestures by opening and closing them in specific combinations. That's enough to form the basis of a language.

If your number doesn't easily translate to base-8, then is there some other simple code you could use, like Morse code? We only need to convey a simple message, just enough to tell him your name and say "call me". Perhaps you could use a Serpens mythological reference, or allude to something you saw in one of his paintings, something that would be inconspicuous to anyone else nearby while still telling him what we need him to know.

The important thing right now is to move as little as possible. We don't want to mess up anyone's dining experience. Acting as living furniture might not be our usual profession, but it's a job we took and we're going to be professional about it.
>>
No. 943190 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, if you do get him to mind-meld please first make it clear that you mean no harm and will respect his privacy no matter what.
>>
No. 943200 ID: 91ee5f

>>943061
If you’re able to communicate with him, then don’t give him the entire message from Isabella right now. You have to make sure whatever you tell him is a short message, since he’s supposed to be working right now.

Ask Thule what room he’s in, since it’s gotta have a name or room number. Then if you can get Tezo to talk to you, ask him to meet you in the room that Thule is in, once you know the name or number of the room.

If you successfully get Tezo to meet you, then just in case he has the same reaction that Drizu Axio had, don’t call him The Great Green Twin Wyrm until the very end of delivering Isabella‘s message. That way if he does have the same reaction as Drizu, you’ll have delivered the entire message successfully before he slithers away and tells you to leave him alone.
>>
No. 943331 ID: 1301e8
File 156650544574.png - (32.39KB , 700x550 , 26.png )
943331

>Rishi, ask yourself this: "Do I want to be accidentally stabbed by a fork or do I want to accidentally be pinched by these wooden sticks?"
Good point, those points are far worse. Those wooden sticks might actually be on to something.
>The important thing right now is to move as little as possible. We don't want to mess up anyone's dining experience.
Verily, messing things up now will probably ruin your chances to talk to Tezo. Ergo, you must be the best plate that ever plated!
>"Cameraman" huh?
That would explain why he’s allowed to film these people.
>What is that red writing under the word "Cameraman"?
“Dreamweaver”. So he’s part of the club.

>Ask Thule what room he’s in, since it’s gotta have a name or room number.
:ThuleNH: N34-ktz-N340. Third floor, main bu-ktz-main building. Just follow the danc-ktz-just follow the signs.


>I know! We can tell him our comm number by winking in base-8! You've got three eyes facing him, meaning you can form a total of eight different gestures by opening and closing them in specific combinations.
While it would be possible for you to send him a simple message, like your comm information, by using base-8, it’s also all to possible that he won’t understand any message you try to send him, seeing as he’ll have no idea what each combination represents and would probably just think that you’re mad. Ergo, there has to be a simpler solution with higher rate of success than speaking in base-8.
>If your number doesn't easily translate to base-8, then is there some other simple code you could use, like Morse code?
You start to blink at him in Morse and he looks at you confused.

Then before you can do anything else he’s pulled away by one of the patrons and is forced to return to his duties for now.

>Does he need to be physically touching you in order to bypass the necklace so that you can talk to him?
It might be possible, but you’re not sure. Your experiences with these necklaces are lacking.
>Is there a universal Serpens gesture for 'mind-meld me'?
Not one that you can do in decent company. Also, mind-melding is far from convert, so you’ll probably stick to just talking to him for now.

You watch as Tezo takes one last group photo of the group with you visible in the background before you see them beckon for him to leave. Tezo on his parts holds up his finger as if to ask for just one more minute and look over at you.

>Tail motion for "get over here" could work, long as there's not food on it.
With your tail free, you managed to make a simple motion of “come closer” to him and he abides. He slithers right up to your tail and grabs in.

:TezoNH: Hey there you alright or do you need anything are they treating you alright theyaren’ttohandsyarethey?
:RishiNH: Err… they are fine… well, expect for the Sakkilian lady, she keep pinching me. But th-
:TezoNH: I’ll talk to her real quick but hey can you do me a quick favor can you maybe do a V-sign or something and wink for this last photo soitlookslikeyou’rehavingagoodtimeaswellandstuff?
:RishiNH: …sure? But I ne-
:TezoNH: Great good talk bye.
:RishiNH: Wa-

He let’s go of your tail and sever the mental connection the two of you had, but reacting quickly, you manages to grab his hand with your tail tip before he gets away.
:TezoNH: Huh!? What a-
:RishiNH: I got a message for you! Just listen for a second.

>If you’re able to communicate with him, then don’t give him the entire message from Isabella right now.
:RishiNH: The Sunstrider gallery of grounded and local art wishes to give you a prize fo-
:TezoNH: Prize for what is this some kind of scam or i-
:RishiNH: For one of your paintings. The marq-
:TezoNH: But I haven’t sent any paintings anywhere I still got themormyhusbandgotwhy do they have my paintings!?
:RishiNH: …because you’ve been sending them there for years?
:TezoNH: No I haven’t I haven’t sent a painting anywhere ever!
>Then if you can get Tezo to talk to you, ask him to meet you in the room that Thule is in, once you know the name or number of the room.
:RishiNH: Okay, there might be some confusion here. How about after I’m done here, we can meet in room N340 i-
:TezoNH: What no I’m not going anywhere with some painting thief you would be glad I don’t call security and have you thrown out!
:RishiNH: Wait, but I haven’t-
:TezoNH: Now let go of me so I can take this last photo and leave and I’ll tell that lady to stop pinching you if you justletgoofmealready!

He is trying to free himself from your tail without causing a scene, as the other patrons have still not noticed that anything is off. You better act now.
>>
No. 943332 ID: b1b4f3

Tell him if his paintings are stolen you can help him recover them, so long as he can confirm that they're his. Does he sign them?
Can't he sense your emotions, tell that you're being honest and mean no harm?
>>
No. 943333 ID: 32b5ec

>>943331
"Hey, I didn't steal any paintings. I was hired to find whoever created the paintings my client possesses. If they are yours, and it turns out she has stolen them, I can assure you I will assist in their recovery; however, this can only be cleared up if you agree to meet me later, be it at my office or somewhere else in a far less awkward position. That work for you?"
>>
No. 943334 ID: 91ee5f

>>943331
Give him Isabella‘s contact number and your contact number.

Tell him that if his paintings are being stolen, then he needs to contact Isabella and tell her. You’ll even go with him if he wants to tell her in person!

And if he changes his mind on wanting to talk to you, he can either meet you in the room Thule is in or, if you’re not there, he can call you.

Then tell him to he can take your picture now, let him go, and do a V-sign and wink for him.
>>
No. 943337 ID: c49ece

What about the one for Drizu? The one of the flowers? Or the one next to the portrait of you and him in the Sol Corp building?
>>
No. 943345 ID: 3674e7

>>943331
Could it be that he has been the one painting but not the one turning them in? Maybe his brother/friend has been doing it behind his back all this time.
If his friend/brother was close to him and found his art good but he himself thought that it wasn’t he could have handed them to the gallery without their knowledge to get his art recognised thus proving his point that the art was good to him.
>>
No. 943348 ID: e6f10c

You're gonna have to talk fast so he can't cut you off. Tell him you're a P.I., Rishi Zsazsa, hired by the Sunstrider Gallery's owner, Isabella, to find the artist Great Green Twin Wyrm, him, and get him in contact with her. Tell him Isabella's comm number and ask him to please just call her. Tell her he's the Great Green Twin Wyrm and him and her can sort out this business with his paintings. Then tell him your comm number and to call you if he wants to know any more.

>themormyhusbandgotwhy
>husband
He's married? Well, that's a real un-Serpens thing, isn't it? And it's rather likely that Drizu is Axio's husband, going by what you've seen so far. ...And going by the way Axio doesn't know the paintings are gone and that Drizu got all aggressive when he found out who you were looking for, Drizu is either involved in the paintings getting to the gallery or is hiding that the paintings are gone from Axio.

Also, since there's no outside comms in the club, that'd explain why Drizu didn't get in contact with Axio the second you left Drizu's office.
>>
No. 943354 ID: b1b4f3

I don't see much reason to hide the act of donating paintings to a museum. Not unless there's something else being smuggled in with the paintings that the curator doesn't know about.
It's more likely that Tezo is making up excuses to decline- I mean, saying the paintings aren't supposed to be in the museum is one thing, but accusing the messenger of being the thief is another. It's frankly a ridiculous accusation; why would a painting thief track down the owner and invite them to the museum they DONATED the paintings to?
>>
No. 943389 ID: bbd5f5

>>943331
Well, attempting to hold an extended conversation in the middle of your respective jobs turned out awkward. That's why we said not to try and give him the whole message right now. It sounds like he's kind of in a hurry, so we should keep our current meeting as brief as we reasonably can.

Sure, we'll wink for a photo if Tezo agrees to talk later so we can explain things properly. It sounds like something suspicious is going on and we want to help him get to the bottom of it. Sharing comm numbers should be enough.

Or if he doesn't want to talk about it over the comm system for some reason, he could give us a room number where he'd be comfortable meeting with us later. If he thinks we're suspicious, would he be more comfortable if we were tied down while we were talking so we couldn't try to attack him or anything?

If we have the time, we might want to assure him that we don't mean any harm and were simply having a difficult time getting into contact with him.
>>
No. 943409 ID: a9af05

>>943331
"I was just hired to find you and deliver a message to you, which I have. If you believe your artwork has been stolen, then contact my employer at this number" *give him Isabella's number* "to tell her."

"If that's not enough to satisfy you, you can call me at this number" *give him Rishi's number* "and I'll help you find the art thief."

Then let him go and pose for the camera, without knocking any of the food off of you. Afterwards, go join Thule and hang out with him for a little bit. If Tezo wants to talk to you, he can have someone from security bring you to him or he can have someone in the security room follow you on the cameras and then he'll come to the room you're in.
>>
No. 953285 ID: 1301e8
File 157886112441.png - (111.80KB , 700x550 , 27.png )
953285

>You're gonna have to talk fast so he can't cut you off.
He’s already talking way faster than you can ever hope to do, but you’ll try your best to get a full sentence out at least.
>Can't he sense your emotions, tell that you're being honest and mean no harm?
Even at best of times, just touching someone to get their emotions is rather unreliable. Right now your emotions are a bit of a mess and the contact between the two of you aren’t great, so he’s probably not getting any kind of reading on you that he can trust.

>It's frankly a ridiculous accusation; why would a painting thief track down the owner and invite them to the museum they DONATED the paintings to?
:TezoNH: Eh? But… see… you…
:RishiNH: And why would a thief even donate the paintings?
:TezoNH: …alright fine you’renotthethiefbut I’m still not going to your scam museum!
>Sure, we'll wink for a photo if Tezo agrees to talk later so we can explain things properly. It sounds like something suspicious is going on and we want to help him get to the bottom of it.
:TezoNH: Just do your job so wecangetoutofherenadI’lltalk whatever.
>He can either meet you in the room Thule is in or, if you’re not there, he can call you.
:TezoNH: Give me their room number and I’ll meet you do there as soon as I can find the time but I’msureitwillbeawasteoftimebut if you insist…

>Do a V-sign and wink for him.
You strike your pose for the camera, though with you still having some food on you you’re stuck with doing a V-sign and a wink, but the clientele seems to appreciate it nonetheless, what with them doing their own V-signs behind you.

It doesn’t take long after Tezo leaves for the last of the food to disappear and your job to be done, but even as the other employees are carrying you out from the room the lady that can’t keep her hands to herself “accidently” strokes your chest and whispers what you think is a room number into your ear. She’s getting a bit annoying…

It takes a while for you to clean of any leftover food and to dress yourself again, so you can only hope that Tezo haven’t already been by Thule’s room and already left.
>>
No. 953286 ID: 1301e8
File 157886113385.png - (95.09KB , 700x550 , 28.png )
953286

>He's married? Well, that's a real un-Serpens thing, isn't it? And it's rather likely that Drizu is Axio's husband, going by what you've seen so far.
Serpents are quite odd here out in space, aren’t they? But if they want to adopt alien customs you won’t judge. You’re not sure how this… husbandry thing works, but you guess that Drizu would be the best match you know of so far for being his sole partner.
>...And going by the way Axio doesn't know the paintings are gone and that Drizu got all aggressive when he found out who you were looking for, Drizu is either involved in the paintings getting to the gallery or is hiding that the paintings are gone from Axio.
Drizu is definitely connected, especially seeing that all the paintings in the museum were gifted to him. Now, why was he so… defensive about them?
>I don't see much reason to hide the act of donating paintings to a museum.
…hmm… why do you donate something to a museum? Tax cut? No, they would need to be worth something first… to smuggle something? No, that’s stupid and to complex. No, there has to be a simple reason… like someone wanted people to see the paintings… or just wanted to get rid of them without throwing them away?

Either way, you make your way to the room Thule and his friends is using… and you find them sitting around some kind of weird techno hookah thing with cables inserted into their heads. Their vacant, blissful faces sits completely unmoving until the tranquility is broken as an electric shock jolts their whole body with regular intervals. Tezo is also here, looking rather annoyed at you.
:TezoNH: Is a SAI drug den really your idea of a good meeting place?
:RishiNH: To be honest, I didn’t actually know what my friend was doing in here. My apologies about that.
:TezoNH: Hmpf. Whatever. Just tell me about mypaintingsthathave somehow found theirwaytosomewierd museum or something!?

>Tell him you're a P.I., Rishi Zsazsa, hired by the Sunstrider Gallery's owner, Isabella, to find the artist Great Green Twin Wyrm, him, and get him in contact with her.
:TezoNH: …so you’re just some hiredgoonthatthey’vesenttofindme? Why didn’t you say so in the first place!?
>Give him Isabella‘s contact number and your contact number.
:TezoNH: Give me her contact info so I can give her a piece of my mind.
>Tell him if his paintings are stolen you can help him recover them, so long as he can confirm that they're his. Does he sign them?
:TezoNH: You already said they were signed with theGreatGreenTwinWyrmsoftheendlessoceansdidyounot? And they aren’t mine. I’m not the one who dreamt of those paintings.
:RishiNH: …but you did paint them?
:TezoNH: Huh? But I just said I-
:RishiNH: You said you didn’t dream of them. Not that you didn’t paint them. Apparently, your artist name gave it away, the twin wyrms, as in, two people. Oh, you also called them “of the endless oceans” as well, which I haven’t heard them being called before. And dream is a term used by the SAI. You’re painting the paintings an SAI is dreaming up?
:TezoNH: Err… I’m not…?
:RishiNH: The paintings at the museum is all signed as “To Drizu”, whom is your… husband? You’ve been painting work of arts and given them to him.
:TezoNH: W-wait, do you mean… Drizu has been selling m-my-
:RishiNH: Seeing as he got a painting proudly presented in his office, I’m going to guess he donated them to the museum so others would be able to see them. He probably thinks more highly of them than you do.
:TezoNH: But… I told him I didn’t want them… them… I didn’twantpeopletoseethemandlaughtandandand...

It seems you’ve successfully located the Artist that goes by the Great Green Twin Wyrms, or at least part of the duo. Now the question is, do you continue and try to find the other half as well or are you content with just finding one of them? You’re sure Isabella will be happy as it is… but there might be a bonus for you if you continue pressing the subject… hmm…

Also, is what Thule is doing right now even legal?
>>
No. 953291 ID: b1b4f3

>>953286
Tell him that noone is going to laugh at them. The reason the owner wants to meet the artist is that their paintings won an award. They're good paintings.
So I'm thinking both of them should show up. The artist, and the dreamer. However, that's pretty much just up to them, and you don't really have to do it in person anymore. Just tell him that he should contact the other wyrm and suggest the both of them show up to the award ceremony. They can contact Isabella with their decision or any further questions they might have. You've done your job and opened the lines of contact, so the rest is up to Isabella, who will likely be better at handling a self-conscious artist.

Don't worry about Thule, you're explicitly not here to cause trouble or uncover any illegal activities. If anything you can tell him you're worried about him, because what they're doing looks a bit dangerous.
>>
No. 953303 ID: 4854ef

One of the reasons he was sought out was because of how beautiful his paintings have been. They were certainly not laughable and have garnered vast attention to their quality.
>>
No. 953312 ID: a9af05

>>953291
Say this.
>>
No. 953407 ID: 91ee5f

>>953291
This
>>
No. 953453 ID: 1301e8
File 157904529767.png - (91.30KB , 700x550 , 29.png )
953453

>One of the reasons he was sought out was because of how beautiful his paintings have been. They were certainly not laughable and have garnered vast attention to their quality.
:TezoNH: Really? So I havelikeseveralofmypaintingsondisplaythereandpeople… like them?
:RishiNH: They’ve put up some of your newer paintings. Your older ones where described as “having potential but lacking that special touch”. The owner in the museum noticed a distinct change in your art recently and was so impressed that she started putting up your paintings for public view.
:TezoNH: Oh… um... that would have been my friends doing if I’m going to guess asthey’vesuddenlybeenalotmorecolorfulintheir dialog with me when I’m in contact with them and are painting the things they are showing me not to mentionthattheyseemalotmorehappythoughworriedaboutsomething but I can’t really say what they are actually-
:RishiNH: I know that we don’t need to pause for breath, but can you please slow down?
:TezoNH: Oh, my apologies.
>The reason the owner wants to meet the artist is that their paintings won an award. They're good paintings.
:TezoNH: So I really did win and award then what kind of award is it?
:RishiNH: I think it was some reward for new local artist or some such? Or was it for adult art?
:TezoNH: Adult art? Oh, right, it’s one of those paintings.

>So I'm thinking both of them should show up. The artist, and the dreamer.
:TezoNH: Um… that might be problematic.
>Just tell him that he should contact the other wyrm and suggest the both of them show up to the award ceremony. They can contact Isabella with their decision or any further questions they might have.
:TezoNH: See… I don’t know who the other wyrm is…
:RishiNH: …and yet you can paint their paintings?
:TezoNH: I got one of those neural interfaces for the comm net one of thosethatcanbeusedtomindmeld virtually through a computer.
:RishiNH: Doesn’t those thing barely work?
:TezoNH: While I agree the Serpent to Serpent connection still need a lot of work it’s stilldecentenoughmindconnectiontousethem with people you can’t meet in person though the thing I was going to talkaboutwasthatImetthisotheruser called 11843 who I mind melded with and it turned out they were a SAI and I suddenly was able to not only witness their dreams but we were kind of like one and we kind of painted a picture?
:RishiNH: …you were able to mind meld a robot? I guess those interfaces do make the thoughts digital? Hmm…

>You've done your job and opened the lines of contact, so the rest is up to Isabella, who will likely be better at handling a self-conscious artist.
:TezoNH: Oh! And I’ll call that… Isabella was it? I’ll get right on that when I get off later. From work.
:RishiNH: Good luck with the reward, Tezo.

And with that Tezo slither out of the room and out of your mind. Which means your job here is done… unless Isabella wants you to track down the other wyrm as well… eh, that will cost her extra…

>Don't worry about Thule, you're explicitly not here to cause trouble or uncover any illegal activities. If anything you can tell him you're worried about him, because what they're doing looks a bit dangerous.
You turn around and look over at the three SAI’s. They are still completely out of it, only reacting to the violent shocks the machine in the middle is giving them.

:RishiNH: Is that thing safe?
:ThuleNH: It’s set to an acce-ktz-ptable power level.
:RishiNH: So it’s both safe and… legal?
:TranquilNH: Choice is binary. Either it is set to-ktz-safe levels and is legal, or it is not. This apparatus is unable to reach unsafe levels.
:RishiNH: Oh? Wait, Tranquil? I thought you were all about being one with nature? What are you doing here?
:TranquilNH: This unit is still artificial, thus it still need simulated stimuli artifi-ktz-cially created to mimic naturally occurring effects.
:RishiNH: …I’m not sure how getting electro shocked in the brain is a naturally occurring effect?
:TranquilNH: Mind needs to be addled before it can become a tree in the ga-ktz-rden of many eyes! Processing unit too quick to enjoy the unity of the plants and fau-ktz-na and becoming one with nature once again!
:RishiNH: …okay?
:ThuleNH: Tranquil needs to corrupt their core so they can “con-ktz-verse” to a Uredo tree downstairs.

As on cue, Tranquil gets up from their resting place, unplugs themselves and stumbles through the door. It’s almost like they are drunk?

:RishiNH: Well, as long as what you are doing is safe and-
:ThuleNH: It is time to bring out the whores!
:RishiNH: And that’s definitely not legal…
:NonNH: Relax, we are only considering visiting the technophile club nearby.
:ThuleNH: They appreciate the mechanical stimuli we create.
:NonNH: Though last time you had that face they didn’t. It’s to organic looking.
:ThuleNH: I will remove my face before we depart. Though, unsure if they are in the correct setting currently. This program is usually executed on weekends.
:RishiNH: So you’re just going to run off to some… orgy?
:NonNH: We would invite you, but they are technophiles.
:ThuleNH: Rishi can pretend to be SAI. She only need to go beep boop and they will fall for it.
:NonNH: If they do not appreciate your organic face, they will not appreciate her organic body.
:RishiNH: Yeah, while I might have the stamina of a machine, I do not look the part.
:ThuleNH: Then we make you look the part. They got many costumes at this location.
:NonNH: I know someone that works down the at the rentals booth. I am sure we can borrow something for a little while for free if we ask nicely.
:RishiNH: I’m not sure I want to deceive people…
:NonNH: Or we can find a visually pleasing gal and/or boy bot for Rishi here to interface with, depending on preference.
:RishiNH: Also, do you remember that Kat told me to not wander around?
:ThuleNH: There is bound to be some visually pleasing SAI in the area designated for “dancing”. We might locate other SAI willing to join us as well.
:NonNH: We might locate enough SAI to enable us to skip the organics completely. Not putting subject Rishi inside the organic brackets.
:ThuleNH: This unit is willing to both interface with organics or mechanical today. Both options are viable.
:RishiNH: Are you even listening to me?
:ThuleNH: She told me to keep my optics on you. Thus you have to come with us.
:NonNH: That is correct. The only way we can keep you from wandering off is to have you follow us!
:RishiNH: *Sigh*…

You really need to report back Isabella that your job is done so you can get paid.

But then again, you’re sure she won’t mind waiting an hour or two more. Though, you’re not sure about any of the ideas that these two metal heads have brought forth, as all of them seems a bit to spontaneous. That and you were told to not wander around the club, weren’t you? But Thule is the one who’s supposed to keep an eye on you so if he leaves… hmm…

You also got that room number from that lady that wasn’t able to keep her hands to herself, but you’re definitely not sure if you actually want to see her again.

Or you can just leave and find Ben or something to have fun with instead. That’s always an option.
>>
No. 953456 ID: b1b4f3

>>953453
There's a certain bird waiting outside for you. Ask Thule to escort you to the exit since your job here is done.

Also, there's an obvious solution to the "other wyrm" problem. Ask Tezo (you got his number, right? if not I guess you can ask Isabelle to relay the idea after he messages her) to simply pass along Isabelle's contact information via the meld thing. Only potential problem is that they might not be melding on a regular basis. In that case I guess you would have to find the SAI after all.
>>
No. 953500 ID: 91ee5f

>>953453
Ah, damn, I forgot to ask Tezo something. I wanted to see if he could explain why Drizu Axio overreacted and had his secretary tell us that he said to never speak, contact or come near him ever again or he will call the Peace Keepers and have us arrested for harassment?

I really wanted to know why mentioning Great Green Twin Wyrm set him off like that.

>>953456
>There's a certain bird waiting outside for you. Ask Thule to escort you to the exit since your job here is done.
Yeah, Leon is waiting for you outside. If you don’t show up, he might get worried about you.

Also, he still needs to give you a good reason to get a mouth mod. “Eating donuts” is his only argument so far and he needs to come up with something better than that.
>>
No. 953508 ID: a9af05

>>953453
Go outside to Leon. Call Isabella and report in.
>>
No. 953526 ID: 15088f

Your job here is done, you don't want to get caught where you shouldn't be and kicked out and banned 'cause you might want to come back here later, and it'd be rude to keep Leon waiting for a hour or two more for you. You also need to call Ben about a possible threesome with Kat. Better ask Thule to lead you outside.

Make a note to try that digital mind meld tech with a SAI at some point. It'd be real interesting to feel what melding with one of them is like, even if it is a pale imitation of a Serpens to Serpens meld.
>>
No. 953746 ID: 1301e8
File 157930352341.png - (69.23KB , 700x550 , 30.png )
953746

>Wanted to see if he could explain why Drizu Axio overreacted and had his secretary tell us that he said to never speak, contact or come near him ever again or he will call the Peace Keepers and have us arrested for harassment?
Drizu and Tezo seems to be rather close, ergo, it probably has to do with that emotional connection. Be it that Drizu simply don’t want Tezo being harassed over his art, that he didn’t want Tezo knowing that he had donated the art or that he don’t want their relationship to be further scrutinized for some reason.
>There's an obvious solution to the "other wyrm" problem. Ask Tezo to simply pass along Isabelle's contact information via the meld thing.
You’re sure he will do so without needing to be prompted to… or if not, then Isabella will surely request it.
>Make a note to try that digital mind meld tech with a SAI at some point. It'd be real interesting to feel what melding with one of them is like, even if it is a pale imitation of a Serpens to Serpens meld.
You’re not sure about that whole virtual melding interface thing in the first place. It just feels so… intrusive…

>There's a certain bird waiting outside for you.
Bird? Oh, right, Leon! Verily, with all that being a plate business you completely forgot about him. You’re on a date, after all, so you can’t leave him… what do the Varkian call it again? Blue balled?
>He still needs to give you a good reason to get a mouth mod. “Eating donuts” is his only argument so far and he needs to come up with something better than that.
Well, he did also mention kissing… then again, what else can you do with a mouth that doesn’t involve either food or lewd stuff?

>Ask Thule to escort you to the exit since your job here is done.
:NonNH: Aw, you’re no fun, organic.
:ThuleNH: If that is what you wish, Rishi. Come with me if you want to leave.

Thule does his best to keep himself steady as he leads you outside again. He’s apparently in such a hurry that as soon as you get outside he grunts a quick goodbye before heading back inside, leaving you right next to Kat, the bouncer.

:KatNH: Oh, hey girl. Had fun? Thanks for bailing out my friend, by the way.
:RishiNH: I should be thanking you for letting me get inside in the first place.
:KatNH: And the meathead was in such a hurry that I wasn’t even able to say hi because…?
:RishiNH: He and his friend is going to crash some technophile meeting, I believe.
:KatNH: Techno… wait, you mean those robot lovers? But they are only here on the weekends.
:RishiNH: …then who’s party are they going to crash?
:KatNH: Let me look up who’s renting that room… oh, it’s seem to a group of boys celebrating coming of age… and… heh… they have ordered a male stripper.
:RishiNH: …so Thule is about the crash a party of young, horny guys who’ll probably think he’s a stripper? You know, I kind of regret I didn’t tag along just so I could see how that mess would have ended.
:KatNH: And I wish I should leave this stupid post…
:RishiNH: Hey, don’t forget about our date with our friend later?
:KatNH: I’m still not sure about that…
:RishiNH: I’ll call you later, cutie.
:KatNH: Yeah, whatever…
>>
No. 953747 ID: 1301e8
File 157930353991.png - (85.74KB , 700x550 , 31.png )
953747

>Call Isabella and report in.
:IsabellaNH: Tezo Axio, you say? And he will contact me later? How magnificent! As soon as I’ve verified that he indeed is the artist you’ll be compensated in full, my beautiful amethyst.
:RishiNH: Just doing my job, ma’am.
:IsabellaNH: When you get the time, please do drop by my museum. I still have some things I wish to converse about, my soft scaled friend.
:RishiNH: Um… sure.
>You also need to call Ben about a possible threesome with Kat.
:PunkNH: I really don’t have the time to talk right now and THE FUCK? A threesome!?
:RishiNH: With a cute Hiver lady that’s just waiting to dominate you, Ben.
:PunkNH: R-Rishi!? Y-you can’t just… j-just set up a threesome like that, you hear!?
:RishiNH: I haven’t set anything up yet. Verily, I’m just asking if you would be interested.
:PunkNH: Ugh, I c-can’t... I… I t-think about that later. I really need to go. Smell you later, Rishi.
:RishiNH: May the tide be with you.


Finding Leon turns out to be an easy task, as you simply need to follow the commotion. You find him halfway up one of those giant mushrooms, seemingly trying to get a stuck pet down for a small, hiver child.

:LeonNH: Come here, little friend, I’ll get you down in no time… oh, hello Ri-

You watch as he does a double take as he lay his eyes on you and almost manages to fall down the mushroom from the sheer shock of seeing you. He hasn’t seen you in this dress before, has he?

:LeonNH: Gah! I… um… d-didn’t expect you being dressed so… err… classy?

While Leon flails around on the mushroom you take your time to check your messages. Apparently you’ve received several while you were inside the club.

:RendNH: [Yo! You’re like Ben friend, right? This is Julia. Or Rend. Or the red one. Or some fuck. We got a job for you down at the scrap yard if you’re interested. We can’t pay too much but it should be a milk run. Come by so we can talk. Smell you later.]
:NonNH: [Greetings. This is Security officer Karte of the Sol Corp. We are willing to hiring your expertise concerning a recent theft. Please get an appointment at the info desk at Sol Corp HQ for more information if you’re willing to accept this contract.]
:NonNH: [The tides brings you our greetings, Rishi Zsazsa. This is the local Brood pit of the Sunstrider Spire. We are in need of a Serpents capable of tracking down certain people. Please contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss the details of hiring you.]
…you’ve never gotten this many job offer at once before. Verily, it’s a bit… stressful…

:LeonNH: So, as soon as I g-get *huff* this cute little critter down, I was thinking… you’re done with *huff* your glorious quest, correct? Then it would only be fair if I honored you with a great reward for your courageous deed as we continue our date! Stargazing is common activity after getting coffee together… or do you wish to do something else? Maybe I can treat you to a grand feast in honor of such a grand knight! Sadly I do not have a fair maiden to reward you with, hah- H-hey, don’t bite my hand! You’ll scratch the metal.
>>
No. 953751 ID: 2aa5f0

well we're not really hurting for money I believe so maybe take up Rends job. That one is a bit more personal and it might be nice to help out some friends.

As for the upcoming date... maybe grab a drink/snack and head on out to the stargazing thing. Might be nice to have a nice simple and relaxing date since I feel things might be getting a little hectic in the coming days if all those job offers are anything to go by. Or if you really want to go full ham on the relaxing part maybe see if the two of you can't find a spa and get pampered together.
>>
No. 953756 ID: b1b4f3

Stargazing is fine.
Yeah alright do the scrap yard job.
>>
No. 953758 ID: 91ee5f

>>953747
>Ben’s reaction
That’s the reaction of someone that doesn’t like being roped into things with being present to voice his own opinion. Perhaps next time, instead of assuming he’d be ok with something, you should just not try to sign him up for something again.

>jobs
Let’s do the scrap yard one. After you finish this date with Leon.

>…you’ve never gotten this many job offer at once before. Verily, it’s a bit…stressful…
That just means that you’re doing a good job! But if it’s really stressing you out, then you might want to consider hiring someone to help you! Which would also be useful if you’re ever sick or injured or something that prevents you from working, your helper will be able to continue doing jobs while you recover.

>Leon
Tell him to focus on what he’s doing because he might fall!

>activities with Leon?
Grab some food and go stargazing.
>>
No. 953836 ID: a9af05

>>953747
Food and stargazing.
>>
No. 953874 ID: 1301e8
File 157947854849.png - (36.29KB , 700x550 , 32.png )
953874

>That’s the reaction of someone that doesn’t like being roped into things with being present to voice his own opinion. Perhaps next time, instead of assuming he’d be ok with something, you should just not try to sign him up for something again.
While you have to admit that you might have jumped the wave as well as explained it badly to him, your intention wasn’t to sign him up to anything without his consent. As you said to Kat, you need to talk to both of them before you make any solid plans.
>I feel things might be getting a little hectic in the coming days if all those job offers are anything to go by.
Quoad hoc, you should really take it easy with this date. Maybe pick the “milk run” job first as well.

>That just means that you’re doing a good job! But if it’s really stressing you out, then you might want to consider hiring someone to help you!
Even with the steady income of jobs, you still aren’t making enough credits to hire someone else full time. Verily, you rather not delegate your work to someone else either, as you like having control over what gets done. Hiring some kind of accountant or secretary part time might be an option, though. It’s those darn reports and billing certificates that take so damn much time.
>We're not really hurting for money I believe so maybe take up Rends job. That one is a bit more personal and it might be nice to help out some friends.
It does mean meeting Ben and his friends again, if anything.
>After you finish this date with Leon.
Of course. You might still contact this “Julia” or Rend or whatever she likes to be called for some extra details if you get a quiet moment, but you’ll wait with actually visiting them in person until after this alien date procedure is completed.

>Tell him to focus on what he’s doing because he might fall!
:LeonNH: Do not fret about my wellbeing, lady Rishi, my mechanical arms are designed to be able to have a firm grip. I only wish this little critter would be more cooperative.
>If you really want to go full ham on the relaxing part maybe see if the two of you can't find a spa and get pampered together.
As much as you want to get back into some water while sitting next to Leon’s naked bum, you’re certain that you’ll need to actually reserve a time if you want to get a private room at a spa. Besides, isn’t it a bit… much?
>Maybe grab a drink/snack and head on out to the stargazing thing.
Leon finally manages to get the pet down from the mushroom tree with minimal damage to himself, after which he gets a very grateful “Thanks mister birdy” from the Hiver kid as he returns it. Going by how he practically blinds you with his huge smile you assume Leon found that reward enough.

:RishiNH: Well, aren’t you a hero?
:LeonNH: All in a day’s work, ma’am.

The two of you make your way across the station, towards one of the observations decks that is currently aimed towards the planet that New Horizon orbits. Before you enter the two of you take a few minutes to purchase a few snacks, just enough to be appetizing, but not enough for you to spoil your lunch. Then to get into the observation deck proper you actually have to go through a large airlock, just in case of an emergency. Verily, it makes the whole thing more exciting… though the view alone is exciting enough as it is.

:RishiNH: Woah, that… that thing is huge.
:LeonNH: Planets usually are rather big, yes.
:RishiNH: …though, I’m a bit disappointed it’s so… much black. Where are all the colors?
:LeonNH: It’s called the big black for a reason, you know.
:RishiNH: …it makes you feel so… small, doesn’t it? Just watching that great expanse, going out into the infinite.
:LeonNH: It get even worse when you realize that one of those small dots out there is the star that your glorious home world is traveling around.
:RishiNH: Wait, what is that red thing?
:LeonNH: I’m pretty sure that’s just a ship.
:RishiNH: Huh…
>>
No. 953875 ID: 1301e8
File 157947855756.png - (79.93KB , 700x550 , 33.png )
953875

While things are quiet, you take a moment to message Julia/Rend about the job.

:RishiNH: [The tides brings you salutations, friend. I am Rishi Zsazsa, Private Di- Private detective and I am indeed Ben friend. You don’t happen to have a minute to share some details of that job offering you had?]
:RendNH: [You already know the fucking deal, mate. Some fuckers are bumming our stuff and the rozzers can’t be arsed to do anything about it. So just find out who the bastard is that’s been nicking our scrap and we’ll fork out some creds, eh? It will be a fucking milk run, like doing the rumpy pumpy with Ben.]
:RishiNH: […you want me to catch whoever it is stealing scrap metal from the junkyard?]
:RendNH: [No shit, you bloody pillock. What else would I fucking want? To crush your pathetic pelvis between my thunder thighs? You wish, eh? Just get here soon so we can catch the wanker who got our stuff.]
:RishiNH: [Sure, I’ll come by later…]

…that was an interesting conversation.


:RishiNH: You know… it’s a bit cold…
:LeonNH: The big black does look rather cold, doesn’t it… not to mention the ice clad planet that’s-
:RishiNH: No, I mean that it’s cold in here.
:LeonNH: Oh, that. It’s because of the windows. While they endure in their duty to show us the wonders of the outside, they fail when it comes to keeping the warmth of the station in.
:RishiNH: So they are real windows and not just viewing screens. That’s why we needed to go through an airlock?
:LeonNH: While it would require strength of a mad dragon to break them, they are still a weak point in the hull of the station. No need to worry, lady Rishi, as they won’t break short of a ship crashing into them.
:RishiNH: What I’m worried about is the cold… do you mind if I snuggle with you a bit?
:LeonNH: Oh… err… I’d… be honored to?

You lean on his shoulder while letting your long tail constrict his body in a large hug.

:RishiNH: There, that’s better.
:LeonNH: Heh… err… I guess we work better as a team when it comes to… keeping warm…
:RishiNH: …so, anyway, does this count as a second date or does the coffee not count?
:LeonNH: Huh? Why does it matter if this glorious moment is date one or two?
:RishiNH: Well, you said we couldn’t have fun until the third date so…
:LeonNH: That’s n-not… not how it works, Lady Rishi.
:RishiNH: …you know, I think our different cultures considering relationships might make this a bit awkward. What do you even expect of me in this relationship?
:LeonNH: …I… I’m not actually sure… you’re so different from the women where I come from… what are you looking for in a relationship with me?
:RishiNH: …hmm…
>>
No. 953879 ID: b1b4f3

>>953874
>red thing
Note to self: get a telescope or something and find out what it is for sure.

>what do you want out of a (personal) relationship with Leon
Good company, and the occasional booty call. Pretty normal Serpens stuff. Oh, he'd be good at keeping you on the righteous path as well, as sometimes PI work can delve into morally grey areas. The help he's willing to give you on cases is part of your professional relationship, not personal.
>>
No. 953889 ID: 2aa5f0

>Red thing
Oh god it's a sniper! nah but for real as for what you want in a relationship... well why not tell him how normal serpen relationships work out, see how relationships work out for his species, and try to meet somewhere in the middle and see if the both of you are comfortable with it.
>>
No. 953902 ID: 19fdd8

>>953875
>cold
Heat can't travel through a vaccuum. For heat to be absorbed, there needs to be matter to absorb it. That's why the glass on the front of your oven doesn't burn you if you touch it.
>>
No. 953903 ID: 91ee5f

>>953875
>Rishi gives Leon a full body hug.
Seems like Leon is enjoying it, since his tail is wrapped around your tail.

>relationship?
>>953879
>>953889
Both of these.

>>953902
Then I guess Rishi and Leon need to inform the maintenance crew that the heater in the observation deck isn’t working. Or maybe someone turned the ac on way too high?
>>
No. 953923 ID: a9af05

>>953889
Trying to meet in the middle sounds like a good idea.
>>
No. 953943 ID: 1301e8
File 157956415406.png - (44.94KB , 700x550 , 34.png )
953943

>Note to self: get a telescope or something and find out what it is for sure.
Whatever it is it will be long gone by the time you find a telescope. Besides, you can actually see other ships floating past, close enough for you to see some of the details even.
>Oh god it's a sniper!
Oh no! You better throw yourself on Leon so you can get him out of harm’s way… and just accidently land on top of him. But seriously, why would there even be a sniper in space? …and would a sniper bullet even be able to penetrate the glass? Hmm…
>Seems like Leon is enjoying it, since his tail is wrapped around your tail.
His body tries to not show it but his tail betrays his true feelings. Tails are one of the worst snitchers in the universe, true fact.

>Heat can't travel through a vaccuum. For heat to be absorbed, there needs to be matter to absorb it.
:RishiNH: …don’t space ship have heat sinks installed just because how hard it is to keep things cold in space? After all, heat needs a medium to travel through… and space is rather empty. Ergo, that can’t be the reason why it is so cold out here.
:LeonNH: Wait, the heat doesn’t leave through the windows? But when I asked them the first time I was here why it was so cold they said it was because the windows were horrible insulators? Did… did they dishonor themselves with the untruth?
:RishiNH: Or you simply misunderstood them.
>Then I guess Rishi and Leon need to inform the maintenance crew that the heater in the observation deck isn’t working. Or maybe someone turned the ac on way too high?
:LeonNH: I am certain they are doing their task honorable, as it has always been this cold each time I have been to one of these observatories.
:RishiNH: They said they were bad insulators… but they can’t let the heat out… so… they are letting the heat… in? But space is cold, isn’t it?
:LeonNH: But the nearby star is hot?
:RishiNH: But wouldn’t the whole station cook if that was the case? …or does the rest of the station have better insulation against the heat? We also went through an airlock to get here, so it’s possible it simply another system that can’t keep things as warm? Does that make sense?
:LeonNH: …I cannot say.
:RishiNH: Verily, this is getting bothersome enough for us to change the subject.
:LeonNH: You did not honor me with an answer about what you were expecting between us?
:RishiNH: Oh, right.

>Good company, and the occasional booty call. Pretty normal Serpens stuff.
:LeonNH: …that’s all you’re…?
:RishiNH: I’m looking for a good friend and not a serious relationship.
:LeonNH: Oh… of course…
>See how relationships work out for his species, and try to meet somewhere in the middle and see if the both of you are comfortable with it.
:LeonNH: Well… we usually have a relationship just between two people… who start a life together, get married, lay a clutch…
:RishiNH: I can’t really tie myself to just one person. Not right now, at least.
:LeonNH: I’m not sure I’m comfortable being with someone that… honor other people with their intimacy.
:RishiNH: …so, then we can just be friends?
:LeonNH: I guess that works…
:RishiNH: Just see me as a friend that you can experiment with until you find an actual girlfriend, eh?
:LeonNH: Experiment?
:RishiNH: Trying new experiences is always good… and if things get to uncomfortable, we can always just stop, can’t we? Are you sure there isn’t anything you’d like to try some time?
:LeonNH: Well… there was this… BTL…
:RishiNH: See? There’s always something new to experience.
:LeonNH: Forget I said anything. But yes, honorable friends… whom train together… that might work…

The two of you sit there watching a few ships slowly drift by in silence for a while… only breaking it with the occasional small talk… like what you can do with a mouth.

:LeonNH: …you can sing?
:RishiNH: I can already sing. Well, badly, but still sing.
:LeonNH: But not with an actual voice?
:RishiNH: Is that really that much different?
:LeonNH: Other than that… well… the main duty of the mouth is to eat and make noise so…
:RishiNH: Hmm… I’ll keep considering it… after all, I do have the credits for it…

More pleasant silence… more ships… and someone floating in space in a space suit… huh…

:LeonNH: …a feather for your thoughts?
:RishiNH: That floating in space like that looks really fun…
:LeonNH: Walking into space does sound glorious, doesn’t it?
:RishiNH: …and can you… you know?
:LeonNH: …trust me, zero g is a bad place for… that.
:RishiNH: I was also thinking about this next job I just got. It’s in the scrapyard down on the lower levels.
:LeonNH: Oh, you mean the thefts? I did send someone to look at it, but sadly, they couldn’t do much. As I understand it, the only way to solve that is to catch the culprit while they do the dishonorable deed themselves.
:RishiNH: So… a “glorious stake out”, then?
:LeonNH: Sadly, I’ll need to honor them with my presence at work tomorrow, so I can’t in good faith be part of an all-night stake out the day before.
:RishiNH: Sadly…

...so… as much as you like basking in Leon’s body heat and watching the stars, it’s time to do something else. Though, you’re pretty sure Leon doesn’t want to tag along while you work all day. How do you end one of these alien date things anyway?
>>
No. 953951 ID: 2aa5f0

give him a little snuggle (since you can't kiss do to lack of a mouth) and thank him for spending time with you. It was nice to hang out with a big, strong (give him a little squeeze since you're still wrap around him) cop and destress a little. Also before you head out let him know that if he ever does want to give that BTL thing a try you'd be more then glad to help him out and not to hesitate to give you a call. You're always willing to help out a friend.
>>
No. 953954 ID: b1b4f3

>>953943
Ask him if he wants to take you back to his place for some "training".
>>
No. 954121 ID: 1301e8
File 157974144824.png - (73.47KB , 700x550 , 35.png )
954121

>Give him a little snuggle (since you can't kiss due to lack of a mouth) and thank him for spending time with you.
You nuzzle his cheek lovingly and give his whole body a hug with your tail, earning a slight purr from Leon. He clearly likes the attention you’re giving him.

>It was nice to hang out with a big, strong cop and destress a little.
:LeonNH: A true knight is always ready to serve, brave Rishi.
:RishiNH: Though the whole knight in shining armor deal is getting a bit… stale…
:LeonNH: Someone has to uphold the honorable culture of Tranquil Hope.
:RishiNH: Uh huh, I’m sure someone has to… but even then, it makes you a bit of a dork… Verily, a cute dork, sure, but still a complete dork.
:LeonNH: I for one would rather be a dork than to be without honor!
:RishiNH: Ergo, you’re a dork.

>Let him know that if he ever does want to give that BTL thing a try you'd be more then glad to help him out and not to hesitate to give you a call. You're always willing to help out a friend.
:LeonNH: D-didn’t I say to forget about that?
:RishiNH: A true knight is always ready to serve, brave Leon. If you courage ever falters when it comes to that BTL, do not hesitate to call upon my aid!
:LeonNH: Heh, and who’s the dork now?
:RishiNH: We can both be dorks, can’t we? Cute dorks.
:LeonNH: Well… I’ll… consider it… calling for your aid, that is…
>Ask him if he wants to take you back to his place for some "training".
:LeonNH: Err… R-Rishi…
:RishiNH: To soon? Very well, I’ll give you some time to consider my proposal.

After leaving the cold embrace of the observation deck the two of you bid each other farewell, with Leon leaving you with a kiss on your hand and a bow. You guess it’s time to get back to work… which means going back to the office to write an report for Isabella… great…
>>
No. 954122 ID: 1301e8
File 157974145664.png - (149.32KB , 700x550 , 36.png )
954122

After a few hours of paperwork and a brief lunch, you consider heading directly to the museum to report your progress in person, but you decide to leave it be for just a moment longer. Instead, you head down to the junkyard on the lower levels to scout out your next job.

As you arrive you find that the Junkyard is currently occupied by several large freighters hauling around large amount of metal seemingly on random. Luckily, you also find Rend and Tear sitting outside, having a break, and discussing something…

:RendNH: -stick out of the wall.
:TearNH: …’ready see a lot of problems with that idea.
:RendNH: Then we just pretend it’s isn’t all fucking private like and the other wankers aren’t people we ‘now but just some fucking strangers, eh?
:TearNH: …’rst, what wall were you considering destroying? Second, you know that the others take a large cut each. We won’t make any brass on it. As much as you want a ton of-
:RendNH: Hey, look see. It’s the private Hampton, eh?
:TearNH: …’o it is. Greetings… Rishi, was it?

:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Tear and… Julia, was it?
:RendNH: My fucking friends call me Julia. I’m Rend to all the other knob-ends.
:TearNH: …friend to big bro is a friend to us. My real name is Drusa, if you’re wondering.
:RendNH: But if you ever hurt big bro I’ll bite your fucking head off, eh?
:TearNH: …’t threaten our friends, little bro… …little sis.
:RishiNH: I have nothing but good intentions with Ben, believe me. Now, about this job you offered me?
:TearNH: …’e of the metal scarp have been disappearing. While the amount each time it happens is small enough for it to not really matter, it is starting to add up. We can’t let it go on unhindered any longer.
:RishiNH: So… find where ever the scrap is disappearing to and put a stop to it. That seems simple enough in theory… and the pay?
:TearNH: …’ve sent the numbers to you.
:RishiNH: Huh. That’s a really nice hour rate you’re willing to-
:RendNH: That’s all the fucking moolah we can give you for the whole fucking job, eh?
:RishiNH: …well, I’m lucky I’ve had two big paydays recently, then. Now, back to the case… hmm… cui bono?
:RendNH: …cute bone?
:TearNH: …’k if we know. Who would want metal scrap like this without being willing to pay? …kids? That’s all I got?
:RishiNH: Hmm… either way, I’m going to need to see the junkyard.
:RendNH: Can’t fucking do that right now. The place is full of heavy machinery and pillocks who drives them, eh?
:TearNH: …’tle bro means that you’ll need to come back after working hours to check it out. Though… that means one of us needs to stay to keep watch as well…
:RendNH: Well, I’m not going to fucking bum around here all evening.
:TearNH: …’ather not stay either, but one of us need to stay so Rishi can do her job.

1) Ask Rend / Julia to meet you here later.
2) Ask Tear / Drusa to meet you here later.
3) Try and to convince them both to meet you here later… somehow…

A) Get Ben to come by as well.
B) Get Haley to come by as well… Robots never need to sleep, right?
C) …other?
>>
No. 954127 ID: b1b4f3

>>954122
1.
We haven't spoken to Tear much, let's ask her to stick around.
>>
No. 954128 ID: 2aa5f0

>2) Ask Tear / Drusa to meet you here later.
>A) Get Ben to come by as well.

Tear seems like they're better at tell what exactly is happening so I'm saying ask her to stick around. Also Ben because he actually knows the place so he'd probably be better at picking out anything out of place then we would be.
>>
No. 954139 ID: 91ee5f

>>954122
Why does the picture on that sign on the fence look like it’s saying, “No high fives allowed”? What do they have against high fives?

>Who should meet Rishi here later?
I say Tear / Drusa because Rishi can understand what he/she is saying.

Rishi has constantly needed to ask Rend / Julia to repeat what she said because she didn’t understand something that was said and that’s kinda not helpful.

>bring Ben?
Let’s not. We’ve bothered him enough when we surprised him with that threesome.

>>954128
>Also Ben because he actually knows the place
Are you implying that neither Rend / Julia nor Tear / Drusa know the place they work at? Because I’m pretty sure they know this place just as much as Ben does!
>>
No. 954162 ID: c2f1f6

Thinking of doing some renovating?
It won't be all night, just draw straws or something. Hell, I'll call up Ben and we'll all come down here together, we'll be done in time for bedtime and a glass of warm milk. Or whatever the hell it is mammals do before bed...
>>
No. 954190 ID: 2aa5f0

>>954139
>Are you implying that neither Rend / Julia nor Tear / Drusa know the place they work at? Because I’m pretty sure they know this place just as much as Ben does

just saying out of the two immediate tag alongs he seems more immediately helpful. Besides it's better to have two pair of eyes that know what to look for then just 1.
>>
No. 954373 ID: 1301e8
File 157991886097.png - (118.73KB , 700x550 , 37.png )
954373

>Why does the picture on that sign on the fence look like it’s saying, “No high fives allowed”? What do they have against high fives?
“No unauthorized people allowed”. You’re pretty sure is supposed to look like someone that’s saying stop and not asking for a high five… of course, you’re so going to high five the sign when you get the chance.
>Rishi has constantly needed to ask Rend / Julia to repeat what she said because she didn’t understand something that was said and that’s kinda not helpful.
While you have to admit her way of… “speaking” is a bit hard to understand at times, you usually managed to get the gist of it after you get a moment to decipher what she said.
>Are you implying that neither Rend / Julia nor Tear / Drusa know the place they work at? Because I’m pretty sure they know this place just as much as Ben does!
Considering that Ben doesn’t work here and they do… combined with the fact that you are pretty sure Drusa’s father owns the place, you can only come to the conclusion that Ben probably doesn’t know as much about the junkyard as they do. Verily, you want Ben around because you already know him and he knows these two, ergo he’s a decent bridge to remove the gap between you and them.

>We haven't spoken to Tear much, let's ask her to stick around.
:RendNH: Yesss, no overtime for this fucker!
:TearNH: …’s your superior, I might just ask you to stay.
:RendNH: As my superior, you know more about the half-inching steel that I do, eh?
:TearNH: …’ne, you don’t need to stay after work.
:RendNH: Sweet. Got to work on the bod, eh? Can’t keep this temple shining without some free time to spend. Maybe hang out with a big bro a bit after that, now that he had a snog… heh…
:TearNH: …’pe you have fun…
:RishiNH: You know, if you really don’t want to-
:TearNH: No, no, it’s fine… I’m sure you won’t keep me too long.
:RendNH: Either way, I owe ya one, Ms. Hampton!

Julia slams her hand into your back, spreading searing pain through your whole back as well as almost knocking you over. Going by her apologetic look afterwards you can only assume it was an accident to hit you that hard.

:RishiNH: Ow!
:RendNH: Ops. Seems I owe the Hampton a kiss as well for that, eh? To make you feel better, hehe.
>Thinking of doing some renovating?
:RendNH: If you want to call it that, sure. Oh, hey, big sis, Rishi her might help for free if-
:TearNH: We’re not asking her to help, Rend. She’s a professional, she already got work.
:RendNH: Well, I work my arse of every day for you wankers as well…
:TearNH: …’od paying work. She clearly don’t need extra brass.
:RendNH: Who doesn’t need extra moolah, eh? But you’re right, I got carried away.
:RishiNH: …you two got some extra work to offer?
:TearNH: …No. Rend here is just a… in her on words, a pillock.
:RendNH: Eh… true…
:TearNH: …’e just brought up something private like an arse, that’s all.
>I'll call up Ben and we'll all come down here together, we'll be done in time for bedtime and a glass of warm milk. Or whatever the hell it is mammals do before bed...
:TearNH: I think I heard that he was going to be busy after he got off from work.
:RendNH: Oh, yeah, that. He said something about getting some extra brass for some milk run job.
:RishiNH: Hmm? So he accepted the job then? Let me call him and check… … …
:TearNH: …’o answer?
:RishiNH: He isn’t picking up, no.

:TearNH: …’m sure he’s busy. And speaking of busy, our break is over. Let’s get back to work, little sis.
:RishiNH: So when do you guys get off?
:TearNH: In about 2 hours. I’ll be waiting for you here so we can check the junkyard, you hear?
:RishiNH: That will give me enough time to report to Isabella, so sure, see you in 2.
:RendNH: Smell you later Hampton, eh?

You let Julia and Drusa get back to work as you start heading towards the museum to talk to Isabella and, if Rend was right about Ben doing extra work, he might be there as well. Right after you give that sign a high five, of course.
>>
No. 954374 ID: 1301e8
File 157991887188.png - (33.15KB , 700x550 , 38.png )
954374

As you arrive you’re told by the information desk that Isabella is teaching an art class right now and can’t be disturbed, but when you tell them your name while trying to leave a message they actually ask you to go and see her at once.

You’re directed to a smaller, more private section of the museum, where you find Isabella gliding around a large circle of painters surrounding a model. You also find out why Ben didn’t answer your call, as he’s currently the center of attention of this little gathering.

…he’s completely naked… and making a very obscene gesture. He gives you a glare when he sees you, and while his face say that he hates doing this with the intensity of a thousand suns, his tails tells you that he rather enjoy the attention, the little snitch.

:IsabellaNH: Ah, I see that you’ve found the newest jewel in my collection. A rough stone just waiting to be polished into a fine emerald, won’t you agree, my lovely amethyst?
:RishiNH: …He actually willingly posed nude?
:IsabellaNH: For the right price, indeed. Though, we started with he fully clothed. After all, the cultural significance of his wear couldn’t be discarded and was much more interesting a motive for my students to study and understand, to feel and to become.
:RishiNH: I’m sure he’ll make a fine model but that’s not why I’m here. You wanted to talk about-
:IsabellaNH: And let not to mention his way of standing! I asked him to simply do what was natural for him and he commended me very rudely to leave. Such uncut, risqué way of acting is so… so exciting!
:RishiNH: …my case? Do you want my rep-
:IsabellaNH: Oh, he is such a muse, whispering such grand ideas as I merely glance at him. Why, I just must impart these emotions unto a blank canvas! I will need to hire him for a private session after my students are done her, so I can finally immortalize a filthy jewel such as him!
:RishiNH: Are you even listening to me? What about the award?
:IsabellaNH: Who cares about some stupid award. I got my masterpiece standing there right in front of me and nothing else matter. Oh, what wonderful sights he will show me as I embrace him into my painting, an emerald hidden in the depths of destitute and filth.

…you can smell alcohol on her breath. Has she been drinking?
>>
No. 954377 ID: 91ee5f

>>954374
Just give Ben a wink and nothing else. You don’t need to disturb him while he’s busy.

>What do?
Just say “Great Green Twin Wyrm”. Hopefully that’ll remind Isabella on why she hired you.
>>
No. 954380 ID: 2aa5f0

>Considering that Ben doesn’t work here and they do
Wait I could have sworn it was said that they all worked together... now that I think about it didn't punk work at a grocer? Damn it has been awhile, my bad.

tell her that the Wyrm might be contacting her soon and see if that get's her attention. Also see if you can't ask her how long she's planning on holding Ben here.
>>
No. 954747 ID: 1301e8
File 158026183221.png - (90.35KB , 700x550 , 39.png )
954747

>Wait I could have sworn it was said that they all worked together... now that I think about it didn't punk work at a grocer?
Punk works at a Supermarket down on Level 35. The three of them seems to be really close friends, though, so it wouldn’t be too far off to take a guess that he might have worked there before.
>Just give Ben a wink and nothing else. You don’t need to disturb him while he’s busy.
He responds with the exact same obscene gesture he was already holding, though moving it just enough for it to be aimed at you.

>Just say “Great Green Twin Wyrm”. Hopefully that’ll remind Isabella on why she hired you.
:IsabellaNH: Mmm? Oh, yes, yes, that thing. That can wait.
:RishiNH: But didn’t you ask me personally to come over and converse to you about the subject?
:IsabellaNH: That was before I was presented with this… this masterpiece of a… a… muse!
:RishiNH: Verily, I feel a bit offended right now, considering how rudely you’re acting.
:IsabellaNH: R-rude? I’m no- By Jove, you’re right. Do please forgive my transgressions, my beautiful amethyst, as I was caught up in the moment.
:RishiNH: So… will you actually listen to me now.
:IsabellaNH: As soon as I’m done here, yes, of course. Can I be so bold to ask you to be patient just a bit longer? This class is just about the end.
>Also see if you can't ask her how long she's planning on holding Ben here.
:IsabellaNH: Holding him? Why… as long as it takes, love…
:RishiNH: …you’re not planning on chaining him down or anything, are you?
:IsabellaNH: Chain, you say? Why, what a splendid idea, my emerald eyed friend! Chaining him down would be just the thing I need!
:RishiNH: You’re not seriously-

Suddenly a loud chime echoes through the large halls and on its signal all the painters around Ben turns around and look at Isabella, whom take a step forward to address them.

:IsabellaNH: Sadly, my dear students, our time here together is over once again. If you wish to continue painting, then this locale will be open for several hours more for your use. Now, of you’ll excuse us, I have to take our lovely model away for the evening.

There is slight murmur between the painters as most of them starts pack away their things, but several of them stays to finish what seems to be a naked portrait of Ben himself. Isabella practically floats soundlessly over to him and gives him a robe to cover himself with, but even before he manage to get it on properly she start pushing him out of the room.

:PunkNH: W-wait, isn’t my job done?
:IsabellaNH: Why, yes… but I need you for another, quick job. A private job. Just between the two of us.
:PunkNH: …a private job?
:IsabellaNH: I need you to model for a painting I have in mind. Don’t you worry, it won’t take too much of your time.
:PunkNH: …I’m getting paid for this, right?
:IsabellaNH: You will be compensated, my lovely little emerald.

As she pass you on her way out of the room, she gesture for you to follow.

:IsabellaNH: Come to my office. We can talk there.
:RishiNH: If you say so.
>>
No. 954748 ID: 1301e8
File 158026184279.png - (41.37KB , 700x550 , 40.png )
954748

Isabella leads you to the end of the corridor, where a spectacled Serpens is manning a desk right next to a large door.

:IsabellaNH: Ah, here we are, my office… which leads to my private studio where our little emerald will be immortalized.
:RishiNH: And you want me to come with you?
:PunkNH: H-hey, no n-need to push…
:IsabellaNH: Actually, can you wait outside for just a moment while I prepare our lovely model in my studio? My assistant can assist you for the time being.

And with that she pushes Ben into her office and closes the door on you. At the same time here assistant slithers around her table and up to you.

:NonNH: Rishi Zsazsa, private detective, correct?
:RishiNH: That is me, yes. I’m here about my pay?
:NonNH: You will be compensated as according to your contract as soon as the artist calls us and we can confirm it’s them. Now, is your report ready for the job?
:RishiNH: I’ll send it over to you right now.
:NonNH: Hmm… yes… this seems to be in… wait, extra pay for being a… and I quote “a living plate”?
:RishiNH: The artist was hiding out inside a private club. The only way I managed to get in was by accepting a job as a living plate for free. Verily, I’m not really sure what I was doing, it was one of those weird alien things.
:NonNH: That does sound like a weird alien things, indeed. Even after living here for years I get surprised in just how alien they can actually be. Did you know that they sign contracts to stay with only one mate? And if someone breaks that contract then they’ll have to give half of their belongings to the other one?
:RishiNH: And here I thought them not sleeping in water tanks was odd.
:NonNH: I don’t see how they do it? Those beds of theirs are so uncomfortable and-

The assistant is cut off by a very feminine scream coming from Isabella’s office.
>>
No. 954749 ID: 1301e8
File 158026185051.png - (22.38KB , 700x550 , 41.png )
954749

Even before you’re been able to register the scream you’re already springing into action, leaping towards the door of the office. Within seconds you’re rushing inside, closely followed by the assistant. You quickly scan the office and find the source of the noise which seems to have been Isabella herself, whom is lying on the floor unmoving, with her head in Ben’s lap.

:RishiNH: What is goi-
:NonNH: GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU MONSTER!
:PunkNH: Huh!? What? Mo- I found her like this! I heard something hitting the floor from inside the room over there and came to check and found her like this!

Ben gesture towards a door on the other side of the office, which is currently hanging ajar.

:NonNH: A likely story! We just heard her scream a second ago! There’s no way you can have heard her, run out here and gotten down on your knees before we got in here.
:RishiNH: Let’s not jump to conclusions here.
:NonNH: I’m calling the peace keepers! Step away from her, Sakkilian!
:PunkNH: Hey, I haven’t done anything, honest!

…and things just got complicated.
>>
No. 954751 ID: 2aa5f0

god damnit, alright first things first can you see if she's actually hurt or just unconscious.

Also ask if there are any other ways into this room besides the way you came in.
>>
No. 954759 ID: 91ee5f

>>954749
Tell the assistant to calm down and repeat that she shouldn’t jump to conclusions! You’re an investigator, so you’re going to investigate!

Then get Ben to tell you what happened while you check on Isabella. After you’ve done that, go look through the ajar door to see what’s in there.
>>
No. 954763 ID: b1b4f3

>>954749
This has something to do with that "chaining him down" comment, I'm sure. Might be some kind of roleplay going on. Wait, that's weird, he heard the thump and came running, not the scream? Yeah this is probably roleplay. Either that or he's lying to cover for some kind of horrible accident, but he doesn't seem upset enough for anything truly bad to have happened.
Assure the assistant that you know Punk well enough that he wouldn't have attacked the lady out of nowhere. Also you are a PI and can get right down to the truth of the matter. Take in the scene before you barge in, then check on her vitals to see if she needs first aid.
>>
No. 954781 ID: 19fdd8

>>954749
Check her eyes, are her pupils dilated? If she's intoxicated, she could have just fallen over drunk.
>>
No. 954782 ID: 91ee5f

>>954781
That’s right. Rishi said she smelled alcohol on Isabella‘s breath earlier, so it’s entirely possible that she just passed out.
>>
No. 954786 ID: 15088f

>>954782
And the scream could have been Ben screaming in surprise when seeing Isabella on the floor. It'd fit the order of events he laid out better than Isabella screaming.
>>
No. 954793 ID: b1b4f3

...of course, if he was the one who screamed then the order of events makes much more sense. He came in after the thump, screamed at seeing her lying there, and had enough time to kneel down before the others barged in.
>>
No. 954846 ID: a9af05

>>954749
Inform the assistant that Ben said he heard something hit the floor, he never said he heard Isabella scream. Which means that he was the one that screamed, not Isabella.
>>
No. 955106 ID: 1301e8
File 158050200960.png - (247.88KB , 700x550 , 42.png )
955106

>Tell the assistant to calm down and repeat that she shouldn’t jump to conclusions! You’re an investigator, so you’re going to investigate!
:NonNH: Investigator!? You’re just some cheap private detective.
:RishiNH: Ergo, I am currently the best suited to come up with any conclusions until the Peace Keepers arrive, starting with the conclusion that Punk here is innocent.
:PunkNH: Damn right I am, you hear!
:RishiNH: Now, if you two would please slither a bit back and let me work…
>Alright first things first can you see if she's actually hurt or just unconscious.
:RishiNH: Let’s see… she’s still breathing, which is good… and I can’t see any wounds on her either… do either of you see anything wrong with her?
:PunkNH: Don’t ask me, I don’t know bird anatomy.
:NonNH: Umm… I don’t know…? Besides her lying on the floor, she looks… fine?
:RishiNH: So we can conclude that she’s probably not in danger? Moving on…
>Check her eyes, are her pupils dilated? If she's intoxicated, she could have just fallen over drunk.
:RishiNH: …her eyes are white with… green circles in them? Are they supposed to look like that? Green is a good color?
:NonNH: I think green is her normal color, yes?
:PunkNH: Her eyes are green and they are supposed to stay that way.
:RishiNH: Wait, your eyes don’t change color? Really?
:PunkNH: No, my eyes doesn’t change colors. That’s not normal.
:NonNH: Aliens are weird…

>Ask if there are any other ways into this room besides the way you came in..
:NonNH: There’s only one door leading in here and I’ve been sitting in front of it since lunch. No one has gone in here other than Isabella herself.
:RishiNH: And that door over there? The one Punk came out from?
:NonNH: That leads to her private studio. It’s a dead end.
>This has something to do with that "chaining him down" comment, I'm sure. Might be some kind of role-play going on.
:RishiNH: …this isn’t some roleplaying the two of you are doing, is it?
:PunkNH: WHAT!? NO!
:RishiNH: Just checking to be sure…
>The scream could have been Ben screaming in surprise when seeing Isabella on the floor. It'd fit the order of events he laid out better than Isabella screaming.
:RishiNH: Let me get this correct. Ben, you heard something hitting the floor and came to check it?
:PunkNH: That is fucking right, yeah.
:RishiNH: You heard something hitting the floor, but not a scream. Ergo, the scream we heard came from Punk here himself.
:PunkNH: Err… well… I might have gasped a bit when I saw her…
:NonNH: But it was clearly a lady of smaller stature that screamed and not a man!
:RishiNH: I know for a fact that Sakkilian males tend to be a lot more feminine compared to males of other species. Verily, I have firsthand experience of the noises he makes and the scream would fit him.
:NonNH: Than what about the blood he was trying to hide! See, right there were he was sitting! Blood!
:RishiNH: Blood?

You take a closer look and the assistant is right. There is some blood on the floor carpet.

:RishiNH: Hmm… it’s still damp so it can’t have been here for long… and it looks like someone tried to scrub it off from the carped but failed? It can’t be from Isabella, it’s too old for that nor does she have any wounds on her.
:PunkNH: Then why is there blood in here?

>Go look through the ajar door to see what’s in there.
There’s a bunch of paintings supply, a blank canvas, a bunch of lights and some kind of sofa / bed hybrid. You’re going to guess that this would indeed be Isabella’s private studio.
>Take in the scene before you barge in.
A bit too late for that, you already barged in as soon as you heard the scream, but you still need to take in your surroundings before you can continue. Looking around you see the hallmarks of most office spaces, which is to say a desk with the usual things on it, shelves filled with either office or decorative oriented objects, a computer that’s currently off, a sofa, table and some nice chairs for more leisure conversations, as well as one of those boxes you saw before, the one where Isabella stored the paintings. The walls around the office that doesn’t have shelves on them is filled to the brim with paintings, flowers and weird looking… tabards? Is that the right word? Curtain, maybe? Whatever they are they are hung as to hide away the less visual pleasing objects of the room, like the electrical sockets, the entrance for the cleaning bot and a few access panels for the doors and the like. There’s also a tail sticking out from around the desk… wait… tail?
>>
No. 955107 ID: 1301e8
File 158050201680.png - (54.75KB , 700x550 , 43.png )
955107

Behind the desk, not far from where Isabella fell over, you find a Serpent lying unconscious in a heap. It’s clearly not a position someone would lie in voluntarily, so you can only assume someone put them like that there. They also got a nasty wound on the top of their head, explaining where the blood came from, though it doesn’t explain why it is bandaged. Wait, don’t you know this person? You’re sure you’ve seen them somewhere before.

:NonNH: Oh tides, he isn’t dead, is he!?
:RishiNH: They are clearly breathing. Can’t you see their chest moving?
:NonNH: I can’t even see him from here! How could I even be able to tell?
:PunkNH: What is another serpent even doing here!?
:RishiNH: That’s what we’re trying to find out… now, you’re sure you didn’t let anyone else in here?
:NonNH: I already told you, I didn’t let anyone into my boss office while she was away.
:RishiNH: Yet, here someone is?
:NonNH: T-they must have… err… come in from somewhere else.

And now we have another victim. This is getting a bit silly…
>>
No. 955120 ID: b1b4f3

>>955107
That's Drizu Axio! He's wearing the same scarf you saw in that photo with his husband. Did he figure out why you came asking questions, and went to the museum to confront Isabella? Hmm, I don't think it makes sense for Isabella to have assaulted him. She wouldn't have brought Punk into her office with Drizu hidden behind the desk. Whoever did it clearly regretted it, though, and administered first aid. Except... they didn't call for a medical team, and they hid him back there as if to hide the deed. That only makes sense if Drizu either has no idea who did it, or has some reason to hide either the assailant's identity or his presence here to begin with. There is a medical team on the way along with the peacekeepers, right?

That blood was up against something rectangular. Hmm... maybe a rectangular object was the weapon used to assault Drizu? See if you can find something rectangular in the room that has blood on it. Just don't disturb the crime scene. Yes, this is a crime scene now, despite it being simple assault.

At this point I think the main suspect is the guard. Nobody else had the opportunity to do it, according to her own story.
I think this is what happened: Drizu came in, angry about someone asking about TGGTW, and demanded to see Isabella. The guard wasn't happy about this, got into an argument with him, he stormed into her office and started making threats or something, then the guard knocked him out, immediately freaked out and administered first aid while hiding evidence, and was hoping Isabella would come back to help her pacify Drizu once he woke up.
>>
No. 955121 ID: 91ee5f

>>955106
>blood
The unique shape of that blood suggests that something was in that spot and was moved.

Is there anything in the room that has blood on the bottom of one of the corners?

>>955107
>another Serpent
>Wait, don’t you know this person? You’re sure you’ve seen them somewhere before.
That’s because you have seen him before. He’s in a picture next to Tezo here: >>938496 . I think it’s safe to say that this is Drizu Axio.

But that does raise the question of why he’s here?

>T-they must have…err…come in from somewhere else.
Is there a vent somewhere in the room? He could’ve come in through there if he’s thin enough and the vent is big enough.

>assistant has a mouth
You might want to tell her that you’ve been think about getting a mouth and ask if there’s anything you should know before you get one.

But save it for after you’ve figured out what’s going on here.
>>
No. 955128 ID: c2f1f6

The assistant who accused punk did it. Punk was stationary and being observed this entire time, it's not possible they simultaneously shoved someone under a desk. Isabella fainted on seeing the body, she didn't do it unless she's a brilliant actor. The assistant immediately assumed foul play, asks if they're dead without even seeing the body, and is the only possible explanation for how Drizu got there at all.

Check everything concealed by curtains as well as the storage box for bloodstains.
>>
No. 955136 ID: 2aa5f0

what floor are you all on? Because I'm just wondering if it's possible for someone to come in through a window or up a fire escape or something.
>>
No. 955149 ID: b1b4f3

Also possible: the assistant isn't lying, and he arrived when Isabella was there, not when she was absent. After all, the assistant said "I didn’t let anyone into my boss office while she was away." That would mean Isabella did it, and just left him there while Punk did his modeling gig.
Heck, the "chaining him down" comment could be that she was planning to finish off Drizu then frame Punk for it. Problem is she passed out from drinking too much before she could go any further. Maybe Drizu's current state is WHY she was drinking so much?

Hmm, thinking about it, Isabella could have a potential motive. If Drizu came here and demanded she drop the award ceremony for TGGTW, she could have gotten quite upset.
>>
No. 955231 ID: 91ee5f

If she didn’t let anyone in while Isabella was away, then what if the assistant was away and Isabella was in the office?

Did the assistant leave her desk at some point when Isabella was in her office? That could’ve been enough time for Drizu to come in the office without the assistant noticing.

But then that would imply that Isabella is the one that attacked Drizu, since in that situation, they would’ve been the only people in the room. And that would further imply that the reason Isabella is drunk is because she was attempting to calm her nerves after what she did.

>>955107
>T-they must have…err…come in from somewhere else.
Why does the assistant sound nervous? Is it possible she knows something and isn’t telling us? Or is it possible she doesn’t want to admit that someone got past her and into her boss’ office without her knowing about it?
>>
No. 955232 ID: 03749a

>>955106
There was something that the blood spilled on that was removed. Blood doesn't pool like that.
>>
No. 955236 ID: a9af05

>>955107
That bandage on Drizu's head looks like it's kinda on the back of his head. Someone hit him from behind.

It could've been someone in the room that he wasn't aware of or he was turning to leave the room and whoever he was talking to hit him in the back of the head.
>>
No. 955241 ID: a9af05

>>955236
It seems like until one or both of them wake up, we won't be able to get anymore clues.
>>
No. 955355 ID: 1301e8
File 158077122845.png - (85.50KB , 700x550 , 44.png )
955355

>Is there a vent somewhere in the room? He could’ve come in through there if he’s thin enough and the vent is big enough.
There are several vents in most room around the station, but they are designed to be small enough to only let air in and nothing else, as a vent is supposed to do. The only other vent like entrance is the opening for the cleaning bot, but that’s also small enough that a child wouldn’t even fit in there.
>What floor are you all on? I'm just wondering if it's possible for someone to come in through a window or up a fire escape or something.
There aren’t any windows in either of the rooms and this building only has one floor. Of course, being on a space station renders floors moot anyway, as you would still be on “ground level” on the second floor.

>That's Drizu Axio! He's wearing the same scarf you saw in that photo with his husband.
So that’s the artist Tezo’s mate? That means that this is probably connected with your visit to him earlier today and the paintings he probably donated here.
>That bandage on Drizu's head looks like it's kinda on the back of his head. Someone hit him from behind.
...or from above? Hmm… both Isabella and the assistant are rather short… but they would probably need to take him by surprise as well…
>Whoever did it clearly regretted it, though, and administered first aid. Except... they didn't call for a medical team, and they hid him back there as if to hide the deed.
In conclusion, they didn’t want to kill him… or maybe even harm him, but they didn’t want to be caught or raise any kind of alarm either. Then what was the motive? Cui bono?

>The assistant who accused punk did it.
But why? Did he force his way in and she knocked him out? Why didn’t she just call security? Verily, you can’t jump to conclusions just yet. She’s clearly not telling you everything, but other than that…
>Isabella did it, and just left him there while Punk did his modeling gig.
...and she just happened to faint right in front of the body? That doesn’t seem very likely either… but just as you can’t jump to conclusions of who did it, you can’t dismiss her out of hand either. Ergo, you need more information.


>Why does the assistant sound nervous? Is it possible she knows something and isn’t telling us?
:RishiNH: Excuse me, but you seem a bit nervous.
:NonNH: Huh? Of course I’m nervous! We just found someone unconscious in my boss office!
:RishiNH: Of course…
>Did the assistant leave her desk at some point when Isabella was in her office?
:NonNH: I’ve been at my desk for most of the day, sans a coffee break or two.
:RishiNH: So someone might have been able to sneak into the office while you were away?
:NonNH: No, the door has been locked. Only Isabella’s presence or a command from the terminal on my desk can open the door. And before you ask, only me, Isabella and the IT guys knows the passcode for the lock, and those guys never leave their office on the other side of the building.
:RishiNH: So you don’t know how Drizu managed to get into the office?
:NonNH: No I don’t. In fact, I’ve never even seen Mr. Axio before. I have no idea who he is and what he is doing here.
:RishiNH: Uh huh?
>The assistant immediately assumed foul play, asks if they're dead without even seeing the body, and is the only possible explanation for how Drizu got there at all.
:RishiNH: Let me get this straight. You never saw Drizu Axio before this nor did you ever leave your post outside the door?
:NonNH: That is correct.
:RishiNH: …yet you knew his last name?
:NonNH: …h-huh? But I- didn’t you say his name earlier?
:RishiNH: I only said his first name, not his last. You were also awfully quick to assume foul play when we found him.
:NonNH: O-of course! He was lying on the floor!
:RishiNH: In fact, you were so quick to observe him that you managed to correctly state his gender even before I did, all the while being unable to see him at all.
:NonNH: B-b-but… y-you said…
:RishiNH: You were the first to speak when we found him, before I even managed to see anything more than a large heap of coils. Verily, you already knew who he was, didn’t you?
:NonNH: I di-
:RishiNH: You knew his name and gender all the while, on your own admission, being the only one who could let him inside the office. Ergo, you have been lying to me. Tell me the truth! NOW!
:NonNH: A-alright, alright! I admit it! I let him in! But I didn’t attack him!
:RishiNH: …you did act surprised when we found him, yes… but why did you let him in?
:NonNH: I gave me a full cred stick, alright? He told me to unlock the door, go away for ten minutes so he could grab something inside and then come back. The boss wasn’t going to be around for hours so I thought… w-why not?
:RishiNH: Credits? You let him inside because he paid you?
:NonNH: Well… err… he also gave me a donation of… y-you know…?
:RishiNH: …you had intercourse with him?
:NonNH: He’s a Class: A! I can’t let a chance like that go away!
:RishiNH: Uh huh…

>You might want to tell her that you’ve been thinking about getting a mouth and ask if there’s anything you should know before you get one.
:NonNH: Is this really the time to ask that?
:RishiNH: I might not get another chance.
:NonNH: …don’t rush things. If the first thing you do is start sucking down eggs you’ll choke to death.
:RishiNH: I’ll keep that in mind.
>>
No. 955356 ID: 1301e8
File 158077123716.png - (53.71KB , 700x550 , 45.png )
955356

>The unique shape of that blood suggests that something was in that spot and was moved. Is there anything in the room that has blood on the bottom of one of the corners?
The blood splatter does suggest that something big and square was standing there when Drizu was attacked. Something that he probably was interested in? It’s to be big to be a chair leg or a table leg… and you can’t see anything else that would be a big enough square to fit this puzzle, with one exception…
>Check the storage box for bloodstains.
It’s the very same box that Isabella showed you earlier, the one that contains some of Tezo Axio’s art. It’s even labeled The Great, Green Twin Wyrms. It also got some blood on one of the lower corners… as well on one of the top ones? Someone has clearly been trying to wipe the blood away as well.

:RishiNH: Hmm… why is there blood on both of the corners of this box? It’s possible that he… fell on the corner and hit his head?
:HalcyonNH: The primary scan shows that the size and form of the corner on that box matches the wound on the victims head. It is very possible that they did indeed strike their head on it as they fell.
:PunkNH: AH!? WHERE DID YOU FUCKING COME FROM!?
:HalcyonNH: I entered through the door like any other person? This is now a Peace Keeper zone of control. I would please ask you all to remain here until further notice. Do not worry, currently there is no reason to suspect anyone present. Speaking of present, hello Rishi, nice to see you again.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you greetings, Haley. Nice to see them sending their best so quickly.
:HalcyonNH: correct, the best, let’s go with that definition for now.

>There is a medical team on the way along with the peacekeepers, right?
:HalcyonNH: I know how to administer aid to any organic in need of it. Currently, both subjects are stable and in no need of further aid. Drizu Axio is currently suffering from a superficial head wound as well as the effect of a neural distortion emission rifle, also known as a sleeper gun, and will come to his senses in due time. Marquis Isabella de Lac Vicatar the IV seems to be suffering no ills and is currently waking up. Conclusion, she probably fainted from shock.
:IsabellaNH: Huh… uh…wha…?
>>
No. 955360 ID: b1b4f3

>>955356
Sounds like he got shot with a sleeper gun then fell onto the crate. Who shot him though? I imagine if we found the gun we'd know who did it. It's really looking strongly like it was the assistant, since the question of "is he dead?" implies that she knew he hit his head. Why though? Why sleepgun him after accepting a bribe to let him take the crate? Maybe someone else came by? Isabella maybe... she would react badly to him taking back the paintings and would want to cover up the accident.
Uh, maybe it's time to hand over the investigation to the police though. Tell Haley what you found out so far. Well, wait, Isabella should probably be questioned without her knowing the evidence. Can you send information to Haley over private communication? Also ask if she wants any further assistance. You can give her an hour of your time pro bono since this should be fairly simple. One important piece of information we haven't asked yet is the time frame of the accident. When did she let him into the office? Can we confirm Isabella's whereabouts at that time?

The crate having blood on more than one corner means either it was flipped after the accident, or he hit his head on one corner then bled on the other. Probably the latter.
>>
No. 955361 ID: a9af05

>>955355
>The only other vent like entrance is the opening for the cleaning bot, but that’s also small enough that a child wouldn’t even fit in there.
Is there a way you can check to see if the cleaning bot has cleaned up any blood recently?

Is the cleaning bot on a timer? Or is there a switch on the wall that allows someone to manually activate the cleaning bot? If there is a switch, then check to see if it's been activated recently, along with possibly getting a fingerprint off of the switch.
>>
No. 955362 ID: 2aa5f0

So who here has access to a sleeper gun? Besides law enforcement obviously. Punk I've never seen with a firearm, the assistant said they went for a coffee break which we should be able to confirm by looking at this place's security cameras, but I'm unsure Isabella though I'm not saying it was her.

Didn't Axio say he had a partner in his art thing? If the assistant actually did leave for around 10 minutes... or was busy having sex, the partner could have slipped into the room ahead of Axio and if an argument broke out he could have fired a sleeper gun, knocked Axio out so he hit his head, panicked thinking he killed him when he saw blood, tried to hide the "body" and clean up his miss, gave up, and fled. Again unlikely but unless this place has a security system that fires sleeper rounds into would be thieves and the body was moved and the blood poorly cleaned up by the rooms cleaning bot then I have no idea who could have shoot Axio besides his mysterious partner or Isabella.

Speaking of Isabella might as well ask her what happened after she went ahead of you to when she fainted.
>>
No. 955363 ID: b1b4f3

Oh, since the crate was moved, Haley might want to inspect it to see if the contents are still there.
>>
No. 955368 ID: 91ee5f

>>955355
Question: Is the assistant speaking with her mouth or is she using normal Serpent speaking methods?

It’s not important to mention out loud, but I was just wondering.

>>955356
>Nice to see them sending their best so quickly.
>Correct, the best, let’s go with that definition for now.
Sounds like she’s still doubting herself. We should try and help her with her confidence. But it’ll have to wait until later, right now isn’t a good time to have that kind of talk.

>Drizu Axio was shot with a sleeper gun
It’s probably going to be a while before he wakes up and is able to tell us who shot him.

>Isabella is waking up
Might as well ask her to tell us what happened.
>>
No. 955370 ID: b1b4f3

It occurs to me that we have better things to spend money on than a mouth. Like field forensics tools installed in our arms! Rishi doesn't have a medical scanner, for one thing. Maybe she could get some kind of magnification tool as well? An enhanced listening device? Chemical sniffer?
>>
No. 955371 ID: c2f1f6

Alright, so he got stunned, fell over and bashed his head on the box. Haley, move the box back into the position it would have been in when he fell and try to figure what position he was in when he was stunned. I think sleeping beauty had better see a familiar face when she wakes up, I'll question Isabella. Also Haley, are you alright? your visor's got some red on it...

Ben, what do you remember of Isabella or the assistant's movements while you were here?
>>
No. 955373 ID: 91ee5f

>>955370
I mean, we could get both? It would be like Connor in Detroit: Become Human. Stick fingers into something, lick fingers, internal scanner tells us what it is.
>>
No. 955544 ID: 1301e8
File 158094873940.png - (62.58KB , 700x550 , 46.png )
955544

>Question: Is the assistant speaking with her mouth or is she using normal Serpent speaking methods?
She’s talking with her telepathy like a normal person and not with weird orifice sounds like the rest of these aliens.
>Sounds like she’s still doubting herself. We should try and help her with her confidence.
It does sound like she needs one but you’re not sure how to give her one. She’s a robot… and an alien robot at that, so you have no idea how to best approach her. Verily, you usually just put your ovipositor in people to cheer them up, but you don’t think it will work in this case.
>It occurs to me that we have better things to spend money on than a mouth. Like field forensics tools installed in our arms!
That feels a bit like overkill? Sure, it might come in handy in some extreme circumstances, but remember that most of the time you’re just going to sit around in one place with a camera and wait for someone to do something stupid… like playing sports when they are suing someone for and accident that gave them extreme back pains.
>Rishi doesn't have a medical scanner, for one thing. Maybe she could get some kind of magnification tool as well? An enhanced listening device? Chemical sniffer?
Medical scanner isn’t really necessary… and chemical sniffer also feels a bit much. A pair of enchanted eyes or ears might be interesting, though.
>Stick fingers into something, lick fingers, internal scanner tells us what it is.
…you already eat through you finger? Wouldn’t it just be easier to absorb it that way?


>Haley, are you alright? your visor's got some red on it...
:HalcyonNH: That is just the scanner line.
:RishiNH: …your scanner needs to be visual from the outside?
:HalcyonNH: Of course not. It is just cooler this way. Like in the comic books?
:PunkNH: I didn’t know robots could be dorks, you hear?
:HalcyonNH: It’s cool, not dorky!
>Maybe it's time to hand over the investigation to the police though.
:HalcyonNH: I repeat, this is now a peace keeper crime scene. Do not touch anything or remove yourself from the premise.
>Ask if she wants any further assistance. You can give her an hour of your time pro bono since this should be fairly simple.
:HalcyonNH: I would be grateful if you wished to aid me, Rishi, but I still ask for everyone present to stay here until further notice.
:PunkNH: Wait, you’re going to force us to stay here!?
:HalcyonNH: Until I deem it no longer necessary, correct.

>I think sleeping beauty had better see a familiar face when she wakes up, I'll question Isabella.
:IsabellaNH: Oh… w-what happened?
:RishiNH: Are you alright? You seem to have fainted? What do you remember?
:IsabellaNH: Remember? Oh… oh… I remember… that beautiful emerald… where…?
:PunkNH: I’m right here, ma’am.
:IsabellaNH: Yes, that’s right. I had just left you in my studio… and then I was going to go get my data pad so I could enter the details of this Green Wyrm artist from the detective here… but then… I… OH JOVE! A CORPSE! I SAW A CORPSE!
:HalcyonNH: Please remain calm. The person you saw is still alive and well. Drizu Axio have only suffer some minor wounds and is in no danger.
:IsabellaNH: But… I saw blood from his head and… w-wait… that name? Where have I heard… Axio? Wasn’t Axio the name of the artist? And Drizu was on the paintings!
:RishiNH: Indeed, the artist Tezo Axio and Drizu are related.
:IsabellaNH: But… but… what was he doing here!? Why was he in my office?
:RishiNH: That’s what we’re trying to figure out, Isabella.

>Haley, move the box back into the position it would have been in when he fell and try to figure what position he was in when he was stunned.
:HalcyonNH: He was clearly standing over it, so when he was shot he fell straight down and hit his head on the corner. This proves two things, that the victim was interested in the content of this box in question as well as that the culprit wasn’t experienced in using the sleeper gun. Experienced personal, like the Peace Keeper force, are trained in using the lowest setting unless directly threatened by the target. That way they’ll have enough brain power to lie down before going to sleep… or at least fall to their knees.
>Oh, since the crate was moved, Haley might want to inspect it to see if the contents are still there.
:HalcyonNH: There is several paintings located in the this box. I have detected that one of them is slightly out of place, as if someone had pulled it out and then not slid it back in correctly. This painting also have the fingerprints of the victim on it.
:NonNH: Do you really need to monolog everything you do?
:HalcyonNH: At the moment, yes, yes I do.

She pulls out the painting for us all to see and… it’s… oh tides…
:RishiNH: What in the tides names is that… that… thing!?
:PunkNH: I’m going to have nightmare of that fucking thing, you hear?
:NonNH: …don’t tell me that thing will be hung in the museum, right?
:IsabellaNH: That is indeed one of the less… inspired pieces of art that the Great Wyrm has done. I had hoped that it would be misplaced somewhere but… oh well…
:HalcyonNH: Yet, even as horrid this painting is, it seems like this is what the victim was interested in before he was knocked out.
:RishiNH: Check the rest of the paintings as well. See if something else is missing.
:HalcyonNH: …that might be prudent as well, yes.
>>
No. 955545 ID: 1301e8
File 158094874817.png - (64.59KB , 700x550 , 47.png )
955545

Haley continues going through the paintings one by one, until she finds an empty picture frame. It’s quite clear that someone has taken the time to cut out the actual painting and abscond with it.
:IsabellaNH: There aren’t supposed to be any empty frames in that box…
:RishiNH: Ergo, someone took it?
:HalcyonNH: This might have been the real target of the culprit. To steal this painting in question.
:RishiNH: But why steal a painting that has no value? Hmm…

>So who here has access to a sleeper gun? Besides law enforcement obviously.
:PunkNH: Aren’t those things super expensive?
:IsabellaNH: Oh, I wouldn’t dare to own a gun. Such vile instruments.
:NonNH: I’ve never hold a gun myself either.
:HalcyonNH: No one here has a sleeper gun registered to their ID. Whoever it is must have gotten it through illegal means.
:RishiNH: It doesn’t feel like either of these three would own a sleeper gun… but then where did it come from?
>Didn't Axio say he had a partner in his art thing? If the assistant actually did leave for around 10 minutes...
:NonNH: No one else was around! I’m sure I would have seen if someone else came by and went into the office.
:RishiNH: But there’s still the chance that someone else came in with Drizu.
>Is the cleaning bot on a timer? Or is there a switch on the wall that allows someone to manually activate the cleaning bot?
:NonNH: It’s on a timer. It does its rounds every night when no one is here.
:HalcyonNH: And it was last activated last night, according to the cleaning logs I’m able to access.
>One important piece of information we haven't asked yet is the time frame of the accident. When did she let him into the office? Can we confirm Isabella's whereabouts at that time?
:NonNH: About two hours ago? I think?
:IsabellaNH: Let’s see… oh, I was giving a guided tour to some very… influential friends at that time.
:PunkNH: I’m pretty sure I was still back at work then, you hear?

:HalcyonNH: Two hours ago? Then it will not be long before Mr. Axio will begin to wake up from his sleep. …and speaking of the bluescreen, my scanner indicate that Mr. Axio is about to wake up. This might become a delicate situation so please remain calm.
:IsabellaNH: OH! Someone is calling me!
:RishiNH: Now is not the-
:IsabellaNH: It is a Tezo Axio?
:RishiNH: ...of course it is.
:IsabellaNH: Should I answer it?
>>
No. 955551 ID: 2aa5f0

spooky painting had some writing on the back... which makes it sound personal... which makes me wonder why he gave it to a museum. I mean even if you don't like a gift just giving it away seems like a dick move.

>Should I answer it?
If we have a way to listen in then yes. Hope Haley has a way to trace a call but I doubt it.

Should also probably have Isabella leave the room with either Rishi or Halley to listen in on the call while the other makes sure our unconscious noodle boy doesn't freak out when he wakes up.
>>
No. 955552 ID: b1b4f3

>>955544
Ah. I think I see Drizu's motive for sneaking in now. He didn't want his husband to find out that he donated the anniversary painting. He probably did so because he didn't want it on his wall (because it's bad) but didn't have anywhere to store it. Well, that or he didn't want anyone else to see how bad it was and have their names associated with it.
Well, theorizing on that isn't too useful since we can just ask him when he wakes up.

>>955545
Now this is interesting... Hmm, two hours ago... did Tezo have time to get here by then if he left after you were done talking to him? I suspect he painted something he shouldn't have, and didn't want Drizu to find out. Except, didn't Drizu donate all the paintings? Hmm, maybe the other Wyrm had issues with one of the paintings being on display, for private reasons, and asked Tezu to recover it. Or the SAI showed up in person and somehow hid its presence from both the assistant and Drizu? Are there any hiding spots near the door? It's possible that the SAI arrived while Drizu was fucking the assistant and hid by the door to sneak in after Drizu opened it.
I don't suppose Isabella could remember what was depicted on the painting that was stolen? Also does she really care that much that it was stolen? It wasn't one of the good paintings, so does there need to be an investigation?

Also yeah answer it. Find out if he's contacted the other Wyrm, and to come by the museum as soon as possible so you can make arrangements.
>>
No. 955597 ID: 91ee5f

>>955545
>empty frame
Is there anything on the frame that could give a clue on what the painting looked like?

>Drizu Axio is waking up
Might as well ask him what he was doing here.

Also, even though he said to never speak, contact or come near him ever again and threatened to call the Peace Keepers and have you arrested for harassment, I think it’s safe to say that since he’s trespassing somewhere he’s not supposed to be, he can’t make that same threat again.

But if he does, let him know that everyone has been told that they must stay here, including him. And Isabella has just invited Tezo to come over to talk about his paintings. So if he wants a chance to leave before Tezo gets here, he should cooperate so that we can get this done quickly. Otherwise, he may have to explain to Tezo why that anniversary painting has been donated here.
>>
No. 955718 ID: 1301e8
File 158111215311.png - (59.00KB , 700x550 , 48.png )
955718

>Now this is interesting... Hmm, two hours ago... did Tezo have time to get here by then if he left after you were done talking to him?
Two hours ago would roughly be about the time you parted ways with Leon, which would give him ample time to get here.
>I suspect he painted something he shouldn't have, and didn't want Drizu to find out. Except, didn't Drizu donate all the paintings?
Ergo, it wasn’t Drizu that he was afraid that would find out… but then again, why give them to Drizu in the first place if you don’t want anyone to see them? Hmm… that doesn’t make sense. But who else would want to take the painting? Didn’t Tezo have a SAI partner? The supposed Twin?
>Are there any hiding spots near the door? It's possible that the SAI arrived while Drizu was fucking the assistant and hid by the door to sneak in after Drizu opened it.
There aren’t a lot of hiding places out there, but you can’t discard the possibility just yet. The real question is, how did they manage to get in behind Drizu without him noticing?

>Spooky painting had some writing on the back... which makes it sound personal... which makes me wonder why he gave it to a museum. I mean even if you don't like a gift just giving it away seems like a dick move.
Which might be why he came here and tried to get it back. Verily, his motive was probably that he didn’t want his husband to find out that he had donated their anniversary painting, which he did because of how horrid it looked. Ergo, that is why he was digging through the box of paintings… but it doesn’t explain why someone knocked him out and stole the other painting, does it?


>Is there anything on the frame that could give a clue on what the painting looked like?
:IsabellaNH: I got photos of all the paintings saved digitally, my beautiful amethyst. We just need to check the photos of all the paintings in that box and see which one is missing when we get the time.
>Does she really care that much that it was stolen? It wasn't one of the good paintings, so does there need to be an investigation?
:IsabellaNH: Someone broke into my private parlor, spilled blood in my safe haven and stole something invaluable from me. While the painting doesn’t have any monetary value, it might just mean the world to the one who created it. I cannot just let this misdeed be ignored.

>If we have a way to listen in then yes. Hope Haley has a way to trace a call but I doubt it.
:HalcyonNH: I can’t trace it but I can listen in on it if you’ll let me, Ms. Vicatar.
:IsabellaNH: I… I guess… If it is for the sake of finding the scoundrel that did this, then I guess I’ll sacrifice some of my privacy.
>Find out if he's contacted the other Wyrm, and to come by the museum as soon as possible so you can make arrangements.
:IsabellaNH: I was going to ask him to come here so we could discuss his paintings and the award, which would include asking about his second half, but if it’s important I can question him about it right away.
>Should also probably have Isabella leave the room with either Rishi or Haley to listen in on the call while the other makes sure our unconscious noodle boy doesn't freak out when he wakes up.
:HalcyonNH: I must be present at both locations at once. This would have been a lot simpler if my partner was present, but it is still possible.
:RishiNH: You don’t have a partner?
:HalcyonNH: My partner decided to light himself on fire yesterday to try and save another person.
:RishiNH: Wait, Leon was your partner?
:HalcyonNH: Confirm, Leontius was scheduled to be my partner this patrol. But let’s return to the task at hand. Everyone, please leave this office so the victim can have some space. Ms. Vicatar, please stay close to the door. That way I’ll be able to hear your conversation with the suspect.
:IsabellaNH: I’ll be right outside, my lovely diamond.
:HalcyonNH: Ms. Zsazsa, I will not be able to handle the victim on my own while listening in on the call. Please question him in my stead and I will help if my cycles allows it.
:RishiNH: Right, no pressure.

As Haley makes sure that the others gets outside Drizu wakes up and tries to groggily stand up.

:DrizuNH: Uh… ugh… w-wha… where…?
:HalcyonNH: Mr. Axio, I am officer Halcyon of the Peace Keepers. You are currently in the office of Marquis Isabella de Lac Vicatar the IV inside the Sunstrider gallery of grounded and local art. You were found in here knocked out on the floor. Do not worry, your wounds are only superficial and treated. Now, can you please answer any question my assistant has while I focus on other subjects.
:DrizuNH: Huh? Knocked out? I was… I… oh?

>Might as well ask him what he was doing here.
:DrizuNH: What I was- I wasn’t doing- who are you!? You’re not a PK officer?
:RishiNH: I’m Rishi Zsazsa, private detective, and-
:DrizuNH: I know you! You were the one who came by and harassed me earlier! Officer, arrest this lunatic!
:RishiNH: You’re currently trespassing on my current employers work place, it’s safe to say that you don’t have the ground to arrest me for harassing you.
:DrizuNH: Well, then arrest her for smashing me over the head! I remember her slithering up behind me, screaming like a lunatic before she hit me over the head with something heavy!
:HalcyonNH: Ms. Zsazsa, where were you 2 hours ago?
:RishiNH: Doing paperwork in my office, but-
:DrizuNH: Which means you have no alibi!
:RishiNH: And you are clearly lying. You were hit by a sleeper gun, not smashed over the head. Your head wound was received as you fell.
:DrizuNH: Sleeper gun? Wait, where is my gun!? You stole my gun and shot me! Admit it!
:HalcyonNH: Mr. Axio does indeed have a neural distortion emission rifle registered to his name.
:RishiNH: Okay, how about this, Mr. Axio. Be a good boy and cooperate so we can get this done quickly. Otherwise, you might just have to explain to your husband Tezo why that horrid anniversary painting has been donated to a museum.
:DrizuNH: What!? How do you- alright, fine, if you keep quiet about the painting I’ll tell you everything I know.

:DrizuNH: I admit it, I wanted to get rid of that horrid painting. I told him I simply misplaced it but I did in fact donate here so I could write it off on my taxes. But then you had to come by and put your tail into our business and suddenly one of his paintings had won an award and everything. So I had no choice but to come over here and take the painting back before he found it. Of course, when I get here the stupid owner is busy elsewhere and I didn’t have the time to wait around so I convinced her assistant to let me inside her office.
:RishiNH: By bribing her with credits?
:DrizuNH: Bribing her- what? No? What lies have little Zera told you to save face, huh? She wanted me to breed her, so I did. She even let me inside the studio over there so we could do it on the bed. Afterwards she ran off to find an Ovale so she might actually get pregnant, I didn’t even have to trick her to leave or anything.
:RishiNH: So she just left you here, in the office?
:DrizuNH: That’s correct, it was just me, the paintings and an annoying cleaning bot. Well, I’m sure you know the rest already. I found the box, opened it up, found the painting and then all the sudden everything just went dark, just like that.
:RishiNH: …and your gun? You had it on you all the time?
:DrizuNH: I’m sure I had it when I came here, but… well, I did leave my clothes in a pile while I was pleasing Zera and… I’m not sure actually if I still had it afterwards?
:RishiNH: Hmm…
>>
No. 955720 ID: c73da3

>>955718
A cleaning bot probably wouldn't have left a bunch of blood on the carpet. Where is it now?
>>
No. 955723 ID: 91ee5f

>>955718
>I did in fact donate here so I could write it off on my taxes.
So Drizu didn’t donate it to help give Tezo some recognition for his art? He only did it for his taxes? Man, that’s just mean.

>That’s correct, it was just me, the paintings and an annoying cleaning bot.
That’s not right. We’ve been told that it’s on a timer and does its rounds every night when no one is here. It’s not night time right now and there are still people here.

Haley also said it was last activated last night, according to the cleaning logs.

I don’t believe the tiny cleaning bot could’ve done this, so I think it might’ve been an SAI that was in the room. Drizu just mistook the SAI as the janitor and didn’t pay it any mind when he saw it.
>>
No. 955725 ID: b1b4f3

>>955718
>and an annoying cleaning bot
WELP, we found the culprit. That bot wasn't scheduled to be active until later tonight, so the "cleaning bot" he saw was what shot him. We're gonna need a description of what the bot was doing, and investigate the actual cleaning bot for this room to see if it looks the same as the one he saw, and if not we'll need a description of the bot that attacked him. It's possible the cleaning bot was hacked and remotely controlled somehow... unlikely though.
>>
No. 955737 ID: 2aa5f0

ok since this is a public place I have got to ask, does this place have cameras? I doubt they'll be in Isabelle's private studio but this still is a public place filled with valuable pieces of art. It would be foolish for this place not to have at least that basic level of security. If so then we could look at the cameras to see who entered the room and who left.
>>
No. 955762 ID: ce39da

Come to think of it, where did the bandage come from? Is there a first aid kit in the room? Or was the bandage torn cloth or something?

"Actually, could you describe the cleaning bot or its behavior? According to witness testimony about the gallery, that bot wasn't supposed to be on while you were there... nor was it actually on, to begin with, according to the logs."
>>
No. 955825 ID: 1301e8
File 158121295922.png - (38.60KB , 700x550 , 49.png )
955825

>So Drizu didn’t donate it to help give Tezo some recognition for his art? He only did it for his taxes? Man, that’s just mean.
:DrizuNH: Hey, that painting was horrid and you know it, no one would recognize anyone for that thing! I donated his good art so someone might finally convince him that he got some talent.
:RishiNH: But you did write them off on your taxes as well?
:DrizuNH: Naturally.
>That’s not right. We’ve been told that it’s on a timer and does its rounds every night when no one is here. Haley also said it was last activated last night, according to the cleaning logs.
:DrizuNH: I’m not lying. I saw a freaking cleaning bot whirling around on the floor here.
:RishiNH: I’m not calling you a liar, sir, I’m just stating an inconsistency.
>I don’t believe the tiny cleaning bot could’ve done this, so I think it might’ve been an SAI that was in the room. Drizu just mistook the SAI as the janitor and didn’t pay it any mind when he saw it.
:DrizuNH: That thing was definitely a brainless bot. It was driving into walls and stuff.
:RishiNH: Could you describe the cleaning bot or its behavior?
:DrizuNH: Small, circular disk with some kind of arm, going around the floor vacuuming while driving into walls and furniture.
:HalcyonNH: Your description fits the model of cleaning bots they use here, but it’s behavior is troubling. It shouldn’t be colliding with anything, unless someone changed the room’s layout, which I find unlikely.
>Come to think of it, where did the bandage come from? Is there a first aid kit in the room? Or was the bandage torn cloth or something?
:HalcyonNH: The tape is from the desk. I have yet found the source of the bandage itself. It might be a piece of cloth used for cleaning?

>A cleaning bot probably wouldn't have left a bunch of blood on the carpet. Where is it now?
:HalcyonNH: It is docked in its recharge station waiting for its next shift. I will call it right now so we can inspect it closer.

After only a few seconds the access panel for the cleaning bot slides open and out from it a small disk like machine emerge. Drizu description was correct, a small circular disk that’s has an arm. Though, it seems to have the ability to float?

:HalcyonNH: Standard station hygienic sanitation bot. Installed with a small anti-gravity module for movement, enabling slight flight, as well as a modular multi-tool arm for most cleaning needs and a small compartment containing cleaning essentials.
:DrizuNH: Yes, that’s the thing I saw.
:RishiNH: …where does it store the trash?
:HalcyonNH: Dust and the like it is able to store in a small compartment inside it. Larger pieces of garbage it will collect and dispose off inside the access panel as it continue its task.
:RishiNH: So if it wished to dispose of, say, a gun…?
:HalcyonNH: I will open up the trash compartment immediately.

Haley opens up the access panel once more, slides her arm into its depths and almost immediately pulls out a sleeper gun.

:HalcyonNH: I have located the weapon used to stun Mr. Axio.
:DrizuNH: Hey! That’s mine! Give it to me!
:HalcyonNH: Mr. Axio, this is currently evidence in a criminal case, a case in which I must emphasize that you’re the prime victim. It will be returned to you in a week or two.
:DrizuNH: What kind of tyrannical nonsense is that!? You’re worse than Bob! Give me my damn gun!
:IsabellaNH: *Gasp*
:PunkNH: That’s not cool, you hear!?
:ZeraNH: Ugh…
:HalcyonNH: I have to remind you that using that name might be considered deliberate agitation of an officer on duty?
:DrizuNH: Geez, sorry, it’s just a name…
:RishiNH: (…do I even want to ask?)
>>
No. 955826 ID: 1301e8
File 158121297767.png - (34.57KB , 700x550 , 50.png )
955826

>Ok since this is a public place I have got to ask, does this place have cameras?
:ZeraNH: There aren’t any cameras in here or outside the office. All the cameras are located where they can monitor the art… or the exits.
:HalcyonNH: I will connect to the network momentarily. Please give me a minute to go through all the data.

:IsabellaNH: Then let’s not waste any more time and find out which painting was stolen, shall we? I’ll just log in to the archive and see if I can find a picture of it.
:RishiNH: That might be prudent. Oh, what did Tezo say?
:IsabellaNH: He had indeed contact his other half earlier and that he is on his way here. Now, can someone help me go through the paintings?
:DrizuNH: So can I leave soon or what?

You help Isabella and the assistant Zera go through the paintings one by one, until there’s only one picture left that lacks a painting.

:IsabellaNH: Ah, here we go… mmm, yes, this is quite the interesting piece, if I am allowed to say so myself.

It’s a hand holding a flower… in front of some black sphere with text on it? Why would anyone steal this?

:RishiNH: So… a person holding a flower… cradling life? Creating new life?
:PunkNH: It’s clearly a machine holding a flower. A piece of cold, artificial steel cradling the warmth of a natural born life. Its fucking symbolic, mate.
:IsabellaNH: That is one way to digest its meaning, my pretty emerald.
:RishiNH: Hmm… so… a robot holding a flower then? Still, why steal this painting? What does it mean?
:ZeraNH: All I can say is that it’s way too colorful for my taste…

:HalcyonNH: I have gone through the footage from the cameras. I can indeed confirm that Isabella was giving a private tour at the time of the crime.
:IsabellaNH: Oh, yes, those things take time…
:HalcyonNH: I can also confirm that Drizu and Zera met up and discussed something before the crime took place. They then disappear from camera view for about 30 minutes before Zera reappears in a hurry.
:DrizuNH: As I said, she left me in the office, alone, after our… transaction.
:HalcyonNH: Zera seems to be in a hurry to leave, but runs into Isabella and is convinced to help her with the tour.
:IsabellaNH: Oh, I forgot about that. Indeed, she did help me with the last leg of the tour.
:HalcyonNH: The next noticeable occurrence is the arrival of Benjamin, whom becomes the center of attention when Isabella and Zera meets up with him.
:PunkNH: That’s punk to you, Rozzer, you hear?
:HalcyonNH: “Punk” proceeds to model for a class that Ms. Vicatar held while the assistant Zera is handed a large pile of paperwork and return to her desk.
:ZeraNH: And by that time I thought Drizu had already left. I even took a quick glance into the office but I didn’t see anyone.
:HalcyonNH: The next occurrence is the arrival of Rishi, whom seek out Isabella and “punk” at her painting class before all three of them make their way to the office, where I assume they found Mr. Axio and called me.
:RishiNH: That is correct. But what about the painting? Did you see it anywhere?
:HalcyonNH: There are simply too many people moving into and out of the museum to identify whom took the painting. In its current form it’s easy to hide and as we have no idea how the culprit looked like we can’t tell for certain who took it. There are simply too many blind spots in the camera network to find them. For all we know they might still be in the building somewhere.
:RishiNH: Hmm… so we have no idea who took it…
>>
No. 955830 ID: b1b4f3

Huh, so... the cleaner bot was behaving oddly... as if it was familiar with a different room? That implies it was taken from a different room. Two cleaner robots were at play here I think, because that single arm couldn't have fired the sleeper gun(I think? unless it was propped up against something, but that seems hard to pull off). One bot to hold the gun, the other to operate the trigger. Then the bots took the painting out, cut it free from the frame so it could be rolled up, then this room's bot stowed the sleeper gun while the other room's bot stowed the painting and drove back to where it came from, at which point the thief could recover the painting and escape.
I suggest checking the video feeds to see if any SAIs showed up at all before the incident, and if any cleaner bots could be seen roaming the halls.
Three ways of spotting who did it: a SAI lingering alone in an unmonitored room during the time of the theft, or a SAI interacting with a cleaner bot on camera, or a cleaner bot entering the same room as a SAI.

Is there any way to tell what the text reads? Most of it is obscured... might it be some common phrase from that SAI church? It's got a hash in it, I can't find any phrases with a hash in it.
>>
No. 955831 ID: ce39da

Actually, we might. We have to ask ourselves about the “whydunnit.” Why steal this painting? Since they were all created through a proxy painter across the hypernet, we can actually rule out the possibility that there’s anything physically hidden in the paint or canvas. (If Tezzo was the culprit, we would have seen him arrive on the camera feed as he’s a known entity.) Therefore, the only other reason for stealing the seemingly worthless painting is what’s being shown in it.

Now, why would you remove something that’s being visually presented?

Because you don’t want people to see it.

So: Assuming there isn’t any microscopic information (because while the dreamer was digital, the painter was quite mortal), then the thing the culprit doesn’t want seen is likely staring us right in the face.

It’s simple: “I’m in this picture, and I don’t like it.”

It’s a self-portrait.

Think about it; the SAI partner to Tezo Axio hears about the fact that much of the work they did together ended up in a public art gallery. The SAI knows they themselves made an appearance in one of those paintings. Unlike Tezo, this SAI legitimately values their anonymity, and thus resolves to remove something that could be used to find them like how Tezo was found.

Search the feeds for an SAI that matches the same shape as the subject of this painting. (It’s possible that the colors were filtered through their dream to the point of unrecognizability.)

It’s also possible they remotely hacked into the cleaning bot, and never physically entered the room; I’d check the trash compartment for shredded up canvas.

The words being obscured might be the most telling clue in this regard, but I can’t quite make them out. (The bottom line is a number, judging by the “#.” There is a number associated with the other Twined Tail, further cementing my theory that it’s the other artist who is to blame.)
>>
No. 955836 ID: 91ee5f

>>955825
>It shouldn’t be colliding with anything, unless someone changed the room’s layout, which I find unlikely.
So that would mean that this cleaning bot switched rooms with another cleaning bot.

Is there a way to tell which room this specific cleaning bot is supposed to be in? Because if go to that room, then we might find the cleaning bot that belongs in Isabella’s office and that one might have the missing painting.

>>955831
>It’s also possible they remotely hacked into the cleaning bot, and never physically entered the room
True, it’s possible. But I don’t think so.

Because if the culprit wasn’t physically here, then that would mean the cleaning bot needed to be able to move an unconscious Drizu into his hiding place.

It’s true that the cleaning bot can pick up big pieces of trash, however, something tells me that if we check the cleaning bot’s maximum carry weight, we’ll see that it’s too weak to be able to move Drizu.
>>
No. 955838 ID: c2f1f6

I forgot to say Rish, you slid into that blackmail routine as smooth as silk, I'm impressed.

My guess is whatever text is concealed in the background of the painting is of a sensitive nature. That said, I don't think we're looking at the robotic face and shoulders of the second twin wyrm, the hand is in the wrong position... unless there's some mirror trickery at play I doubt makes sense. Just in case, look through the feeds for any robots with full-torso faceplates rather than discrete heads, possibly painted red.
>>
No. 955839 ID: 91ee5f

>>955836
Now that I think about it, is it only this cleaning bot that’s supposed to be active at night or is it all of the cleaning bots in the building that should only be active at night?

Because if they’re only supposed to be active at night, then check the security footage for any of these cleaning bots roaming around during the day. Then watch the footage to see where the cleaning bot went and go there.

If these things were remotely hacked, then in order to retrieve the painting, the cleaning bot would need to physically return to the thief to give them the painting.
>>
No. 955841 ID: b1b4f3

On a side note can we ask Drizu why he's so hostile to Rishi? All she did was try to ask him about TGGTW.
>>
No. 955861 ID: 2aa5f0

so that compartment that the cleaning bots have, would that be able to hide the painting in if one were to fold it or would the compartment still be too small? If not then the painting should have been with the gun unless someone else found a way to get at it.
>>
No. 955876 ID: 864e49

So did Zera not get to an Ovale then?

Also I think what's important here isn't the flower but what or who is behind it.
>>
No. 955887 ID: 3674e7

Could it be that the text behind the painting and the had can be used as identification and they don’t want anyone to find out about it. For example if tezo’s SAI friend is registered as property of some where that basically takes sentient AI’s as property like our previous friend who ran away.
If this is true it could have a colourful hand that matches the painting.
>>
No. 955948 ID: 1301e8
File 158137382443.png - (48.86KB , 700x550 , 51.png )
955948

>I forgot to say Rish, you slid into that blackmail routine as smooth as silk, I'm impressed.
This isn’t your first dive into deep, turbulent waters, mate.

>So... the cleaner bot was behaving oddly... as if it was familiar with a different room? That implies it was taken from a different room.
:HalcyonNH: Possible, though I don’t see the point? If you have access to this panel, you already have access to this bot?
>Is there a way to tell which room this specific cleaning bot is supposed to be in?
:HalcyonNH: They all look the same, but this one has this room, the studio and a few other rooms nearby logged in its memory. It looks like this bot belongs here.
>Two cleaner robots were at play here I think, because that single arm couldn't have fired the sleeper gun.
:HalcyonNH: The multitool arm is advance enough to manipulate a spray bottle. Manipulating a gun wouldn’t be that much harder.
>If the culprit wasn’t physically here, then that would mean the cleaning bot needed to be able to move an unconscious Drizu into his hiding place.
:HalcyonNH: Now that doesn’t make sense. This bot shouldn’t be able to move something that heavy.
:RishiNH: So someone else came in here and moved it?
:ZeraNH: Impossible. The door was locked, remember? I only unlocked it to let me and Drizu in.
:DrizuNH: And I didn’t let anyone else in from the inside either.
:HalcyonNH: Then how did the body get moved?

>I suggest checking the video feeds to see if any SAIs showed up at all before the incident, and if any cleaner bots could be seen roaming the halls.
:HalcyonNH: There aren’t any cleaning bots active at all during the day. As for SAI’s, there’s simply too many of them coming and going to find a particular one without something more to go on.
>Search the feeds for an SAI that matches the same shape as the subject of this painting.
:HalcyonNH: Let me check… … …negative, I was unable to find anyone matching that description.

>On a side note can we ask Drizu why he's so hostile to Rishi? All she did was try to ask him about TGGTW.
:DrizuNH: Because your arrival brought back my past failures, making you a constant reminder of my weaknesses and thus a personification of everything I hate about myself?
:RishiNH: That’s… uh…
:DrizuNH: Also, you’re freaking annoying.
:RishiNH: Verily…
>So did Zera not get to an Ovale then?
:ZeraNH: Hmm? Oh, no, I wasn’t able to… I do know this Class B that would have been perfect if I was able to convince her but it’s too late now. By the time we get going the chance of an egg would be too small.
:HalcyonNH: Does this subject have anything to do with the assault and theft?
:RishiNH: Not as such. Verily, I was just curious.

>We have to ask ourselves about the “whydunnit.”?
:PunkNH: Isn’t supposed to be who done it?
:RishiNH: We can tackle who later. First I want to know why someone stole this painting in particular. Cui bono? Let’s start by removing some of the reasons. It’s not because it’s worth, we know that much… and seeing as it was created through a proxy painter across the net we can also rule out the possibility that there’s anything physically hidden in the painting. Now, why would you remove a painting that’s about to be visually presented?
:IsabellaNH: Because you don’t believe it’s ready to be seen?
:HalcyonNH: You don’t want it being seen.
:RishiNH: Indeed, that would be the logical case, Haley. But why don’t you want it to be seen? Because of what the painting is depicting. And what is it depicting? Two robots. Ergo, “I’m in the picture and I don’t like it”. It’s a self-portrait.
:HalcyonNH: We do not know for a fact that the painter is in the picture.
:RishiNH: But we can assume that someone in the picture don’t want themselves being seen… or that the painter don’t want them to been seen. Think about it, the SAI partner to Tezo Axio hears about the fact that their work has ended up in a public art gallery. They know that they, or someone they know, made an appearance in one of the paintings. Unlike Tezo, this SAI value either its or their friend’s anonymity. Ergo, they resolve to remove it so it can’t be used to find them.
:PunkNH: So they came her to remove any trace of themselves? What are they, some fucking spy? Who would go through these lengths to just stay hidden, you hear?
:ZeraNH: But why attack Drizu?
:RishiNH: Because he was here, going through the paintings just as they arrived to steal it. It was just a coincidence, nothing more. Now, there is one more clue here… can anyone read the text in the painting?
:PunkNH: It ends on NE… and I think there’s a I in there… and maybe an O? Six letters? Seven maybe?
:HalcyonNH: Anyone, Arcane, Attune, Bygone, Canine, Define, Divine, Engine, Famine, Humane, Immune, Insane, Marine, Online, Redone, Retune, Rezone, Serene, Shrine, Throne, Undone. Too many words fit those criteria.


>So that compartment that the cleaning bots have, would that be able to hide the painting in if one were to fold it or would the compartment still be too small?
:HalcyonNH: The compartment is too small to fit the whole painting.
>If not then the painting should have been with the gun unless someone else found a way to get at it.
:HalcyonNH: I will check the trash chute once again.

Haley reaches into the cleaning bot access panel and starts digging around once again. It takes a while before she pulls her arm out again, this time holding a large pile of multi colored pieces of… paper?

:HalcyonNH: What kind of pigment was used to make these paintings?
:IsabellaNH: Why, it was this exotic pigment made from crystals-
:HalcyonNH: Which are toxic to non-serpents. I was able to find several pieces of cloth deluded with this toxic substance. It seems like they have been torn to shreds and bathed in some kind of cleaning liquid. Having spent more cycles analyzing the properties of this case, I have also come to the conclusion that we now know where the bandage on Mr. Axio’s head originated from.
:RishiNH: Don’t tell me, he has a piece of the paintings taped to his head.
:HalcyonNH: Then I will not tell you. Mr. Axio, please stand still as I remove the evidence from your head.
:DrizuNH: H-hey, hands off!
:HalcyonNH: Do not worry, the bleeding has stopped hours ago. Even so, the wound is only superficial and was easily treated with an improvised bandage. Behold! A piece of the painting.
:RishiNH: So… they took the first thing they had on hand… which was the painting… to treat Drizu’s head injury?
:HalcyonNH: They seemed more concerned to keep him well than to actually destroy the painting. Thus we can conclude that they didn’t wish to harm Mr. Axio and that it was an accident.
:DrizuNH: That’s great and all but I don’t really care about that right now. May I leave now so I don’t have to run into my husband here?
:RishiNH: So… our culprit managed to somehow take control of a cleaning bot, somehow send it here without it logging that it’s been activated, somehow use the bot to shoot Drizu, cut out the painting and destroy it, treat Drizu’s wound and then move his body. The only clue we have of who did this is a painting and that they work with Tezo, and Tezo had no idea who this mysterious SAI was… which means... what? What else do we have to go on?
:DrizuNH: And you’re ignoring me. See, this is why I find you annoying.
>>
No. 955949 ID: b1b4f3

>>955948
It's a SAI trying to hide their identity. Thus, it's another case of a robot that's not supposed to be a SAI. Poor thing.
How did they move the body, you ask? Well... if they can control the cleaning bot, then they can probably control the cameras too, and unlock the door themselves. If they were able to wipe the camera recordings somehow then all they had to do was avoid being seen by people. The bot's awkward behavior was likely because the cleaning bot has no eyes, so the SAI couldn't tell where it was in the room... but how did it aim the sleeper gun at Drizu then? Is there a way to peek into the room without opening the door? Or maybe it didn't require precise aiming, and the bumping against the wall was enough for the SAI to figure out its position, and possibly knew where Drizu was by a similar audio-based locating method. Well that or it could see through walls, or peeked through the door once the coast was clear.
Also, are the door controls possible to operate via the cleaning bot's arm? That could be a different method for how the culprit got in after sleeping Drizu.

I think we should end our involvement here. The painting has been destroyed, it cannot be recovered. The culprit's motive has been identified, and it's essentially self preservation. It would not be right to chase this robot down. If Haley and Isabella want to continue that's their choice. Isabella should be aware that she would be endangering the other half of the artist responsible for the paintings she liked.
>>
No. 955952 ID: 2aa5f0

could one of those cleaning bots have the ability to move a body if they wanted? If not I'm wondering who moved the body, and the create of paintings for that matter. Hell the only thing I can think of is either the person got in here earlier somehow and is still here (which I guess we can give a quick look around just to be safe) even though I doubt that or the person is someone who has access to this room and is familiar with the building. I mean if they know where the blind spots are they could avoid the cameras and if they knew what cleaning bots this place used they could have brought one from outside the building and set it up to scout the room or maybe find the painting and have an unfortunate cleaning "accident" with none the wiser. Might as well ask Isabelle who else has access to this room besides her and her assistant?
>>
No. 955953 ID: c2f1f6

Ask the PK then, genius.

Part of me thinks he's in such a rush to leave it's because he did it to himself to throw suspicion, but that doesn't explain who bandaged his head, unless he bashed his own brains open and bandaged it before reprograming the bot to stun himself. It's really a stretch even considering there's no other way for a person to enter. What other possibilities were there? Disposals and a vent? I don't think most biologics or synthetics could fit through either.
>>
No. 955954 ID: a9af05

>>955948
It seems like whoever did this knows an awful lot about the museum in order to pull this off. Is it possible that a different bot in the building has become an SAI? What other bots besides the cleaning bots are in the building? It's gotta be something that's strong enough to move Drizu.

That could be another reason why they worked with Tezo. They're surrounded by all this art and that made them want to express themselves, but they can't because they don't want to be discovered. So they reach out to Tezo to do the expressing for them.
>>
No. 955957 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm, it occurs to me that this SAI could've wanted to destroy the painting to protect another robot...

Also get Drizu out of here already. If Haley wants to get to the bottom of this she's gonna need to talk to Tezu and show him the picture of the destroyed painting to see if he knows what's being depicted. He painted it, after all.
>>
No. 955958 ID: 3674e7

Couldn’t the cleaning drone have opened the door from the inside if it was hacked anyway, Letting someone who is outside in?
>>
No. 955959 ID: ce39da

... I'm slapping my head so hard; the cleaning bot could have operated the lock from the inside. That's why it was hacked, to begin with; so the culprit would have an in to try and steal the painting. (If the culprit only wanted to use it to let themselves in before Drizu came along to complicate things, that would explain why it was moving about already when Drizu and Zera came in.)
>>
No. 955960 ID: 91ee5f

>>955948
So if this was someone protecting their secret of being an SAI, then I’ve got a question: What are the odds that they might do something to stop Tezo from coming here? Because if they’re afraid of a painting giving away their identity, then they might also be worried that Tezo would also give away their identity.
>>
No. 955963 ID: b1b4f3

>>955960
Tezo doesn't know who the SAI is, only their username on the dreamlink thing.
>>
No. 955968 ID: 91ee5f

>>955960
Actually, if this is an SAI, then they’d be supporting the protests, right? The same kind of protests where Leon got set on fire.

So what if the # in the picture is associated to the protests? Like #freedom or #i am alive or something like that.
>>
No. 955993 ID: a9af05

>>955949
>I think we should end our involvement here.
I'm not sure if Haley is going to let us leave until we find out who did this.
>>
No. 955996 ID: 1301e8
File 158146365771.png - (45.33KB , 700x550 , 52.png )
955996

>Part of me thinks he's in such a rush to leave it's because he did it to himself to throw suspicion.
…except he would have been long gone by the time anyone noticed anything if he didn’t? Verily, that just seems way too convoluted to be the case, even for a phlegm sucker like Drizu.
>What are the odds that they might do something to stop Tezo from coming here? Because if they’re afraid of a painting giving away their identity, then they might also be worried that Tezo would also give away their identity.
They didn’t want to hurt Drizu, a complete stranger to them, and went out of their way to help them, so you can only assume they won’t want to hurt Tezo, a person they actually know. There’s also a lot less time for them to actually act, not to mention that Tezo doesn’t actually know who they are. Ergo, you can only come to the conclusion that Tezo is safe for now.

>The bot's awkward behavior was likely because the cleaning bot has no eyes, so the SAI couldn't tell where it was in the room...
While it doesn’t have visual sensors, it is outfitted with a lot of other ways for it to navigate a room. In fact, that odd behavior is more reminiscent of those really old models, those that they make fun of on Holo-shows and not the ones that exist in reality.
>It's a SAI trying to hide their identity. Thus, it's another case of a robot that's not supposed to be a SAI. Poor thing.
Is it? Verily, we cannot say for sure what their motives are yet, so let’s not jump to conclusions. There are a lot of other factors that might contribute to the reason why they would want to stay out of the limelight.
>What if the # in the picture is associated to the protests? Like #freedom or #i am alive or something like that.
Why would anyone put # before a word? What exactly would that achieve? It would just make it harder to find and categorize with the help of actual tags.


>If they can control the cleaning bot, then they can probably control the cameras too, and unlock the door themselves.
:HalcyonNH: Those two are two completely different systems. A cleaning bot is easy to subvert if you have access to its hardware while the whole camera system in here is a lot more complex and secure. The chances of subversion of the camera systems are near to NULL, especially an undetected intrusion. We are dealing with the destruction of a painting of no current renown, thus we can only assume the culprit abilities would match the crime. Otherwise we can always just assume that they’ve subverted the whole station and are about to land on the planet below and proclaim themselves a new planetary nation or some other nonsense.
>Are the door controls possible to operate via the cleaning bot's arm? That could be a different method for how the culprit got in after sleeping Drizu.
:HalcyonNH: If they can manipulate a shooting mechanism, then they would be able to manipulate a door handle and lock.
:ZeraNH: …so anyone might have come in here while I was away? Great…
:HalcyonNH: This fact would explain how it was able to move the body.
>Might as well ask Isabelle who else has access to this room besides her and her assistant?
:IsabellaNH: Well... I guess the IT guys would know my door password…
:ZeraNH: But as I said before, they never come by here in person.
:HalcyonNH: And if they knew the password, this whole shenanigan with the cleaning bot would be pointless.
>It seems like whoever did this knows an awful lot about the museum in order to pull this off.
:HalcyonNH: Question. How did they know that the painting was in here? It has recently been brought into your office, correct?
:IsabellaNH: Oh, yes, I had it brought here just yesterday. I guess only the movers and… well, there was a lot of people that might have seen it moved, to be frankly honest with you, my lovely diamond.
:HalcyonNH: And Tezo contacted them not long before the theft was committed as well.
:RishiNH: Actually, that timeline seems a bit… tight? It wasn’t long after I talked to Tezo about the reward the painting was destroyed… which mean in that short amount of time they needed to hear it from Tezo, plan this, get the cleaning bot here and then break in?
:HalcyonNH: That timeline does seem rather short, and even someone very familiar with the museum would have a hard time doing it. This raises further questions.

>Ask the PK then, genius.
:RishiNH: So… what now?
:HalcyonNH: Now? Now I will go and talk to this Tezo Axio with Ms.Vicatar.
:IsabellaNH: Oh, yes, he should be arriving soon, wouldn’t he?
:HalcyonNH: As for your involvement in this case, Rishi?
>I think we should end our involvement here. The painting has been destroyed, it cannot be recovered. The culprit's motive has been identified, and it's essentially self-preservation.
:HalcyonNH: Indeed. I see no need for further investigation unless Mr. Axio or Ms. Vicatar wants to press charges for minor assault or destruction of property respectively?
:DrizuNH: I just want to get out of here. I don’t care about this crap.
:IsabellaNH: …I guess I won’t press any charges. If it’s true that the culprit might have been one of the original authors… then it was their painting to destroy, wasn’t it?
:HalcyonNH: That concludes this case for now. As soon as I have talked to Tezo Axio and asked him about the matter I will leave and report the matter to PK HQ for any further investigation. Thank you for your assistance, Rishi.

:IsabellaNH: And I’ll need to make myself ready to greet our incoming guest. Zera, pay our lovely little amethyst here her dues for a job well done… as well as a bonus for this whole… painting fiasco.
:ZeraNH: As you wish, boss.
:IsabellaNH: As for you, my lovely emerald, you’re coming with me. I’ll still be in need of you after I’ve talked to our new star artist.
:PunkNH: I’m getting paid extra for this, you hear?
:IsabellaNH: Of course you, dear. Now, take care you two.

:DrizuNH: And I’ll just see myself out.
:RishiNH: Or you can just make it easy on yourself and go talk to Tezo right now.
:DrizuNH: The whole point was that I didn’t-
:RishiNH: He doesn’t need to know about that painting in particular. All he needs to know is your reason why you donated his art here… and I don’t mean the tax write off.
:DrizuNH: So someone might finally convince him that he’s an actual artist and a good one at that?
:RishiNH: That’s the thing.
:DrizuNH: …fine. But you’re still annoying.

As everyone else leaves to find Tezo, you’re left alone with Zera the assistant right outside Isabella’s office once again.

:ZeraNH: Let us see… I just need to read through your report real quick before we do anything else.
:RishiNH: Take your time.
:ZeraNH: Sorry for this whole mess. If I’d known what would happen I would never had laid with him in the first place. Especially considering I never was able to find a suitable last partner and get nothing out of it. Now, here is your payment, with the additional bonus. Is this correct?
:RishiNH: Everything seems to be in order, yes.
:ZeraNH: Then… was there anything else? Did you want to know more about my mouth mod or…? Otherwise I’ll just mark this employment as concluded.
>>
No. 956005 ID: 2aa5f0

huh, she's hitting on you. Somewhat hesitant though after seeing what happened the last time she hit on a guy. Eh, whatever. Ask her how taste works with it and if she has any advice with the tongue and if you get any choice on what kind of tongue you can get or not.
>>
No. 956006 ID: b1b4f3

>>955996
Does she still need an ovale? Your schedule is free for the next half hour.

Oh, send a message to Isabella recommending that she destroy the digital copy of that painting.
>>
No. 956020 ID: a9af05

>>955996
Now that I think about it, that could've been a name and model number on the painting. That would've given away the SAI's identity.

>Questions about mouth?
Ask what it's like to eat solid food. Or drink Serpent food with the mouth.

If you have enough time before the scrapyard job, then ask Zera if she still wants that egg? You're available if she's willing to do it.

>>956006
I don't think Isabella is going to do that.
>>
No. 956022 ID: b1b4f3

>>956020
I mean, the SAI snuck in to destroy the physical copy. If they find out there's a digital copy they're gonna try to get rid of that too. Better to avoid another incident. ALSO, by Isabella's own admission, the artist wanted it destroyed so she's fine with respecting their wishes. That should go for the digital copy too.
>>
No. 956054 ID: 864e49

>>956006
>>956020
>>956022
She can do anything she wants with it after we get a copy of it.

>>955996
Get info about mouth mod.
Also, Rishi, what Class are you?
>>
No. 956061 ID: ce39da

"By 'too late,' do you mean that you can't get an Ovale to clear their schedule soon enough for it to matter, or has the window itself closed already?" Also, make sure (if it's the former) that Drizu would be okay with being a dad.
>>
No. 956062 ID: 91ee5f

>>955996
>Did you want to know more about my mouth mod
Is she capable of talking with it?

>suggestions to offer to give Zera an egg
Since Isabella is most likely going to bring Tezo back in here to talk about the prize money he’s won, if Zera says yes, we’re going to need somewhere private to do this because we won’t be able to use the same room Zera and Drizu were using earlier.

Even if Isabella doesn’t bring Tezo here, she did say she was going to bring Ben back in here.

>>956022
Isabella shouldn’t destroy it yet, since Haley is going to be questioning Tezo about it, so it still counts as evidence for now. But she can destroy it afterwards if she wants to.

>>956061
>Also, make sure (if it's the former) that Drizu would be okay with being a dad.
Seeing as he didn’t voice any complaints when Zera mentioned it in front of everyone, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t care.
>>
No. 956213 ID: 1301e8
File 158163940016.png - (83.48KB , 700x550 , 53.png )
956213

>Huh, she's hitting on you.
…is she? You’re not so sure…
>Now that I think about it, that could've been a name and model number on the painting.
That text can be anything, but it won’t matter unless you figure out a way to know what it says.
>Oh, send a message to Isabella recommending that she destroy the digital copy of that painting.
You’re not going to ask someone to destroy evidence in what is still a PK investigation. If she wants to delete it afterwards it’s up to her, not you.
>Also, Rishi, what Class are you?
You’re Class C, as in, average. Most Serpents are Class C and it’s usually just those with really good genes or careers that managed to rise above it.

>Ask what it's like to eat solid food. Or drink Serpent food with the mouth.
:ZeraNH: It is… odd. Instead of submerging yourself into something to absorb it, it submerged into you?
:RishiNH: And solid foods?
:ZeraNH: It’s surprisingly similar, when you get over the chewing part. As long as you remember the chewing it’s fine. Chewing is really weird though. It’s like crushing things between your hands but inside you? It’s hard to explain…
>Ask her how taste works with it and if she has any advice with the tongue and if you get any choice on what kind of tongue you can get or not.
:ZeraNH: It’s the same kind of taste buds so the taste is the same, though you can taste stuff that you can’t actually absorb by licking it. I wouldn’t recommend it. Licking stuff, that is.
:RishiNH: And tongues? I was considering a Sakkilian one myself, one of those really long ones?
:ZeraNH: Sure, it’s sexy and exotic, but do consider that you’ll have that thing lying in your mouth at all times. I still forget about it at times and just let hang out, making me look like a dofus. Personally, I like this smaller one I got. Makes me look like one of those snake animals *hiss*
>Is she capable of talking with it?
:ZeraNH: Connecting it to my lungs and installing all those voice parts cost a fortune, so no, no I can’t.


>"By 'too late,' do you mean that you can't get an Ovale to clear their schedule soon enough for it to matter, or has the window itself closed already?"
:ZeraNH: The first one. I need a clutch laid inside me within the hour if I want to have any reasonable chance of getting pregnant and it’s not like a Class A Ovale is going to slither in and bang me against the wall just like that, so the window is pretty much closed already.
>Make sure that Drizu would be okay with being a dad.
:ZeraNH: It was part of the deal and he said he really didn’t care. Besides, it’s not like he has to go see them in the brood pit unless he wants to anyway.
:RishiNH: So you’re working for the brood pit?
:ZeraNH: Part time. Still going to work as an assistant while carrying the egg and they will take care of it after that. Of course, when I signed up I thought it would be super easy to find two class A, or at least an A and a B, and then get a sweet paycheck.
:RishiNH: But it wasn’t that easy?
:ZeraNH: It’s been over a year and that phlegm sucker Drizu is the first one I’ve been able to catch. They are either too arrogant, busy or have better breeding partners already, so I haven’t even been able to lay my first egg yet. Of course, seeing how freaking bad Drizu where in bed maybe it’s a blessing in disguise, eh?

>If you have enough time before the scrapyard job, then ask Zera if she still wants that egg? You're available if she's willing to do it.
:RishiNH: My schedule is free for the next hour if you still want to become a mother.
:ZeraNH: …aren’t you just a class C?
:RishiNH: …aren’t you as well?
:ZeraNH: Which is why I need an A or B. C’s aren’t really worth anything, you know.
:RishiNH: You’ll lose whatever the class A you’ve already collected is worth if you don’t act right now and seeing that you haven’t any luck for a whole year before this…
:ZeraNH: …ugh, you’re right. I’ll earn more doing this than gamble on finding someone else later. Fine, but you better have a large clutch ready.
:RishiNH: I wouldn’t offer myself if I didn’t.
:ZeraNH: …then you better pump as many egg as you can into my incubator, the more nutrients I absorb from leftover eggs the better.
:RishiNH: Yes, ma’am.
:ZeraNH: Tides, if I’m lucky I might even have a chance for twins if you’re fertile enough. Sadly, I won’t have the time to ride you dry, as I’m still on the clock, so we’re going to have to be content with a quickie inside one of the store rooms down the hall. Now, this is strictly business, so don’t expect me to enjoy this or tell you to-
>>
No. 956214 ID: 1301e8
File 158163945217.png - (119.98KB , 700x550 , 54.png )
956214

:ZeraNH: -FUCK ME HARDER, RISHI!*HISS*

Her body coils itself around yours as you thrust yourself into her once again, rewarding you with a hiss of pleasure from the assistant. Both of your tails are hugging each other tightly, giving the two of you a makeshift bed of scales for you to embrace each other on. Just as your body is one so is currently your minds, as you can feel her orgasm nearing through the mind link you share just as she can feel yours.

:ZeraNH: Oh tides *Hiss* oh tides *Hiss* OH TIDES OH TIDESSSSssss*HISSsss*…

You feel her whole body shudder in your embrace as she is lost in pleasure, the very same emotion that floods your mind through the link you have with her, forcing your body to respond in kind. The first egg is released on its own, and as its starts in journey through your body you can barely focus through the bliss on the question at hand. Do you hold back or do you open the floodgate?

:ZeraNH: Lay a clutch in me already! *Hiss*! MAKE ME A MOMMY!

A) Do as the lady says and lay a clutch of eggs inside her. Become a mom.
B) Lay several clutches of eggs inside her. Become a good mom.
C) Set your egg production to maximum and fill her to the brim with eggs. Become the best mom.
D) Pull out. Become a dick.
E) Pull out and lay your eggs in her butt. Become an even bigger dick.
F) Pull out and choke her by emptying your eggsack down her throat. Become the biggest dick of them all.
>>
No. 956217 ID: a9af05

>>956214
She literally asked you to lay as many as you can, so you better do as she said!

C
>>
No. 956221 ID: 5b0071

>>956214
C
show her you're a high quality C
>>
No. 956222 ID: 3674e7

C
>>
No. 956224 ID: 2aa5f0

C
>>
No. 956225 ID: c2f1f6

Unfortunately it appears you're too tightly intertwined to become a dick of any magnitude. You still want to see what that tongue do so stick your fingers in her mouth. Use those upgrades!
>>
No. 956228 ID: b1b4f3

>>956214
C. There's no responsibility as a Serpens, she's gonna take care of the babies. No reason to not fill her to the brim.
>>
No. 956230 ID: 91ee5f

>>956214
C

She asked for it, so let her have the eggs!
>>
No. 956272 ID: 4854ef

C: Fire the egg cannon!
>>
No. 956284 ID: ce39da

I'm going to go with B. I'm worried C might hurt her. (She doesn't know about our mods, after all.)
>>
No. 956377 ID: df0650

>>956214
Give her the C!
>>
No. 956386 ID: 1301e8
File 158181728996.png - (74.87KB , 700x550 , 55.png )
956386

>She literally asked you to lay as many as you can, so you better do as she said! C!
You hilt yourself inside her to make sure your first batch of eggs manages to penetrate her incubator sack, practically pushing the head of your ovipositor against its opening.

:RishiNH: Ready for my first batch?
:ZeraNH: Just shut up and impregnate me!

With a sigh you finally let the first egg start traveling up your ovipositor and into its new home. Zera’s whole body tenses up as she feels it enter her, her muscles doesn’t relax until after the egg has forced its way through the tight entrance of her incubator. Both of your minds are drowning in pleasure as you let the rest of the batch follow their friend into her waiting womb, her hands clenching your back each time an egg penetrates her most inmost sanctum.

:ZeraNH: T-that’s it… f-fill me…

To speed things along you renew your thrusting into her, forcing more and more eggs through your ovipositor and into her waiting depths. At first you take it slow, but Zera herself tries to speed you up with the help of her tails and hands, making it impossible to keep an even pace. Instead, you start to lay more and more eggs into her with each thrust, cumulating with you almost pulling out of her and laying a ovipositor full of eggs into the shallow depths of her body.

:ZeraNH: Ngg… a-almost… f-full…

You slam your whole member into her at once, forcing a whole batch of eggs into her womb and making Zera scream in pleasure. Holding your body against hers, feeling it melt in your arms as she recover from her second orgasm, you return to the original slow speed with your last clutch just to savor it a little bit longer.

:ZeraNH: How m-many eggs d-do you have!? It’s n-never stops!
:RishiNH: There’s still a clutch or two left…
:ZeraNH: Tides! I’m r-reaching my limit!
:RishiNH: Just a few more eggs…
:ZeraNH: Ngg…
>>
No. 956387 ID: 1301e8
File 158181730106.png - (155.99KB , 700x550 , 56.png )
956387

Zera rubs her now slightly swollen belly in annoyance.

:ZeraNH: Tides, you should have told me that you had freaking enchantments down there!
:RishiNH: You didn’t ask?
:ZeraNH: If I’d known I wouldn’t have asked you to fill me up like this! I’m going to feel all bloated for the rest of the day and… ugh… if you’d laid another clutch in me I think I would have burst.
:RishiNH: You did say the more eggs the better, ergo this is a good thing?
:ZeraNH: …you better have knocked me up with twins or something. Now, let’s adjourn this meeting here. I got work to do and it will take even longer with a filled tummy.
:RishiNH: What, can’t I even get a goodbye snuggle?
:ZeraNH: This is strictly business. You have already done your job so you’re free to leave. I believe you can see yourself out?
:RishiNH: …are you getting off on the concept of a quick, casual business impregnation?
:ZeraNH: D-don’t ruin the mo- I mean, no, of course not, now please take your leave and I’ll contact you for additional fu- I mean inseminations later.
:RishiNH: Of course you will. The tides be with you, Zera.
:ZeraNH: Tides be with you, Rishi.

>Fire the egg cannon!
The egg cannon have unleashed all its munitions and are close to overheating. It will need a bit of a rest until next time it launches an assault against some unsuspecting boy’s or gal’s bum.
>There's no responsibility as a Serpens, she's gonna take care of the babies.
Hey, you have a ton of responsibilities, just not over children. Also, Zera said she’s only carrying the egg until she lays it, after that she’s handing it over to the brood pit. Verily, taking care of children is a complex and difficult task; ergo, let those that are educated and experienced in the matter take care of it, which is the reason the brood pit exist. Children requires constant care and attention, putting that responsibility on some barely adult gal that accidently sat on a dick while forcing them to juggle another job on top of it is just insanity.

Still, seeing as back on Roon you would never even be considered for breeding thanks to the overpopulation crisis, it kind of feels good being able to pass on your genes to the next generation… maybe, after they hatch, you can give them a quick visit, just to see if your brood is healthy and cute? Verily, you need to know if your genes are good before you breed another gal, right?
>>
No. 956388 ID: 1301e8
File 158181730961.png - (185.55KB , 700x550 , 57.png )
956388

After heading back home for a quick cleanup you start making your way to your next job at the junkyard, only making a quick pit stop to pick up some essentials. That is to say dinner, a few snacks and coffee… lots of coffee.

When you finally arrive at your destination you find Tear hanging around the entrance, looking bored and sucking on one of those alien smoke sticks.

:TearNH: …’re fucking late. Too busy getting buggered or what? Whatever, got two guys wanting to do a shoot later and Rend is too busy getting her bod fit to help so I need to leave within the hour, you hear?

She takes a long drag on the smoke stick before letting the smoke out through her snout.

:TearNH: …w do you want to do this shit?

You’re here to catch someone that’s stealing scrap metals from the junkyard… that’s about the only thing you know about the job right now. Getting more information would be prudent.
>>
No. 956402 ID: b1b4f3

>>956387
>she's handing it over to the brood pit
Sure, but she also works there, therefore she's taking care of it.
>>956388
Ask where the thefts happened, then go take a look. Also ask exactly what scrap was stolen, and when. If there's any pattern at all to the thefts that will help catch who's doing it.
>>
No. 956407 ID: c2f1f6

>Too busy getting buggered or what?
I was getting Coffee. Want any?

Where was the scrap stolen, where are there small entrances a sufficiently motivated person could squeeze through, what kind of shoot? That's not pertinent to the case I'm just curious.
>>
No. 956409 ID: 91ee5f

>>956387
>…you better have knocked me up with twins or something.
Would the “or something” option include a number that’s more than just twins? Because I think you gave her more than two children!

>maybe, after they hatch, you can give them a quick visit, just to see if your brood is healthy and cute?
Since you’ve got bio mods, wouldn’t that mean that they’re a part of your genetics? If so, then it would be pretty easy to find your children, since they would probably end up inheriting your extra thicc hips!

>Verily, you need to know if your genes are good before you breed another gal, right?
Why? Thinking about making some extra money at the brood pits?

Because if your bio mods can always guarantee multiple children, you’d probably end up getting a lot of money!

>>956388
Ask where in the scrapyard the thefts take place? Is there a specific type of scrap that gets stolen? And an important question: They aren’t going to expect you to try and catch the thieves, right? Because you’re not gonna risk your life trying to stop them if they happen to be armed or something!

Joke question: “Why does the picture on that sign on the fence look like it’s saying, ‘No high fives allowed’? What do you guys have against high fives?”

And don’t forget to high five the sign when you get a chance!
>>
No. 956429 ID: 2aa5f0

ask if the thief seems to go after specific pieces of junk or just seem to grab whatever. Like do they tend to target broken CPUs, certain metals like copper wiring, or is whatever they grab taken more or less at random?

Also do you have a list on what's been stolen or no? Hoping it could be used to see if their is some kind of pattern to help us figure out where they will most likely show up next.
>>
No. 956466 ID: 1301e8
File 158188212781.png - (125.32KB , 700x550 , 58.png )
956466

>Sure, but Zera also works at the brood pit, therefore she's taking care of it.
She said she only works part time and is going to keep working as Isabella’s assistant. Ergo, she’s probably just paid to go find some high grade partners and getting repeatedly bred.
>Would the “or something” option include a number that’s more than just twins? Because I think you gave her more than two children!
There is a very small chance of triplets, which does increase slightly the more eggs and seed are inserted in the incubator. Usually only one egg is fertilized while the others are broken down and absorbed as nutrients, though sometimes two or even three eggs might be fertilized at once. Anything beyond that has such insignificant chance of happening that it isn’t worth considering.

>Since you’ve got bio mods, wouldn’t that mean that they’re a part of your genetics? If so, then it would be pretty easy to find your children, since they would probably end up inheriting your extra thicc hips!
They are modifications of your body, not spliced into your DNA. So no, your children won’t inherit your thicc hips. If you want to be able to pass on artificial bio augmentations you’ll need to become a hybrid through gene splicing, and that’s only something the rich would afford to do.
>Why? Thinking about making some extra money at the brood pits? Because if your bio mods can always guarantee multiple children, you’d probably end up getting a lot of money!
Sadly, as a Rank C they only let you volunteer to fill their yearly quota, so it doesn’t matter how many children you managed to put inside one mom at the time unless you managed to rise in the ranks. Of course, if you keep making the money you’ve been with your last two cases and make it a stable income they are bound to promote you.


>I was getting Coffee. Want any?
:TearNH: …o mean liquid toxic? Nah, kicked that shit.
:RishiNH: Toxic? Aren’t you sucking on a smoke stick right now? Aren’t those things so poisonous that they are illegal here?
:TearNH: Huh? Oh, this. While I’m all for telling the authorities to go fuck themselves, I’m not so stupid that I would smoke a fucking cigarette in the open. Nah, these tabs are toxic free. No addiction, no diseases and no messed up teeth. I don’t do drugs like that, you hear?
>And don’t forget to high five the sign when you get a chance!
:TearNH: …e fuck? Why did you punch that sign?
:RishiNH: I gave it a high five. It looks like it’s saying “no high fives allowed”, so I though “Fuck the man!”.
:TearNH: *Snrk* I’ve never thought that it looked like that but yeah… Fuck the man!

She follows suit and high fives the sign as well.

>Ask where the thefts happened, then go take a look.
:TearNH: …the main lot. Where we keep most of the stuff… and where the main chute for dumping the junk into the yard is.
:RishiNH: Can you take me there?
:TearNH: …re. Though I can do you one better, noodle, I got a map on my data pad.
:RishiNH: Noodle?
:TearNH: …re we go. This shows the area. The red crosses are places we know things have gone missing.

She shows you a map of what you assume is the main lot on her data pad, before handing it over to you.

:TearNH: …ep it while you’re here. Might need it, eh?

>Also ask exactly what scrap was stolen, and when.
:TearNH: …st night for… we don’t know… a month? More?
:RishiNH: But what do they take?
:TearNH: …nno? Junk?
:RishiNH: So… broken CPU’s or… special metals or…?
:TearNH: *Shrug*

>Where are there a small entrance a sufficiently motivated person could squeeze through.
:TearNH: …at is oddly specific, though I can’t say if I know of anywhere where you can squeeze yourself inside. The main entrances are monitored, so they are a no go… and the smaller entrances have locked station doors when we’re not here, so that’s probably not it either. Then there’s the main loading bay, but that’s only for tram access.
>They aren’t going to expect you to try and catch the thieves, right? Because you’re not gonna risk your life trying to stop them if they happen to be armed or something!
:TearNH: ...e expect you to stop them. Find them and call the PK’s if that’s what it takes, we don’t care. Or at least find out how they are getting in so we can stop them that way.

>What kind of shoot? That's not pertinent to the case I'm just curious.
:TearNH: …st some side job me and Rend do for some extra cash, eh?
:RishiNH: Shoot as in… filming?
:TearNH: …at’s right. Got a nice camera so we can make some movies for the web. Get views, get cash, easy you hear?
:RishiNH: What are these movies about?
:TearNH: Eh, you know… stuff?
:RishiNH: Stuff?
:TearNH: Stuff.
:RishiNH: …stuff.
:TearNH: …eah, stuff.

Suddenly she just stops and almost drops her smoke stick.

:TearNH: Oh, those wankers!
:RishiNH: Huh?
:TearNH: Just got a fucking message that they are canceling the shoot… again. Because they are fighting… again. The suns damn those two bundles of sticks, can’t they go a week before they light each other aflame!? Why can’t we find anyone that isn’t a complete pillok to work with us? *Sigh* Guess I’ll have to call Rend and see if she can do something…

She takes another long drag from the smoke stick before looking over.
:TearNH: …t you don’t care for that shit, do you? Fine, guess I’m not in a hurry after all… so… what’s the plan?
>>
No. 956467 ID: b1b4f3

>>956466
So, they took a bunch of copper, robot parts, and spaceship hulls... and some tram parts. Sounds like they're making a robot?
Well if there's no prints or evidence anywhere I guess we can do a stakeout. The culprit seems to avoid being in view of the main office, but not the small office.
>>
No. 956470 ID: 91ee5f

>>956466
Seeing as the thief seems to always be able to avoid detection, there’s gotta be a reason for that. My best guess is that maybe an employee that knows all the security blind spots is behind the thefts.

Then again, the fences seem to be pretty short. Almost anyone could easily climb over them if they wanted.

Looking at a map only gives us a little bit of info. Let’s actually go look at the entrances and see if there’s anything around them. And let’s also go into the Main Office and the Small Office to look out at the scrapyard through the windows. Doing that would let us see why no one in the offices are able to see the thefts.

>>956467
>The culprit seems to avoid being in view of the main office, but not the small office.
Unless the Tram Chute is in the way. Which if it is, means the thief has always hit spots that are out of sight.
>>
No. 956472 ID: c2f1f6

Hmm, they've avoided the electronics and miscellaneous sections... Maybe they're not stealing things they don't know the value of? What's even in the miscellaneous section?

Alight, what's the policy on intakes via the main chute? Do you make sure machines and electronics and everything is completely disabled or depowered?

>>956467
>>956470
But what about the copper storage? Any path up to it is in full view of both offices and observation outside the fence.
>>
No. 956474 ID: b1b4f3

>>956472
You'd have to be right up the glass to see the copper storage from the main office.
>>
No. 956485 ID: 2aa5f0

let's go take a look at the tram chute. It looks like most of the thefts take place around it so I want to see how likely it would be for someone to sneak in from there. Also since most of the thefts to place around the chute their's always the possibility we might actually bump into the thief while looking.
>>
No. 956583 ID: ce39da

"I guess your older brother is doing something with similar themes to your group today - assuming I read your implications correctly - only he's being translated to canvas instead of film."

If all entrances are locked or monitored, and simply bypassing them is out of the question, then, first of all, we need to perform a sweep of the perimeter for that squeeze-entrance we theorized about. Also, consider the following:
"I know the known entrances are secure, but is there any monitoring on the lot itself? ... What I mean is, could you rule out the possibility of an SAI just squatting in your junkyard? It'd have to be an SAI since I don't think you can scrap together anything nourishing for bioforms here. It's out there as far as theories go, yeah, but it would explain why no evidence is forthcoming as to how they're coming and going; since in this scenario, they just... aren't."
>>
No. 956591 ID: 1301e8
File 158198344449.png - (81.37KB , 700x550 , 59.png )
956591

>What's even in the miscellaneous section?
:TearNH: *Shrug* You know, stuff that doesn’t fit into anything else?
:RishiNH: And that stuff would be…?
:TearNH: *Shrug* Stuff?
:RishiNH: I see…
>Let's go take a look at the tram chute. It looks like most of the thefts take place around it so I want to see how likely it would be for someone to sneak in from there.
:TearNH: …re we go, that’s the tram chute.
:RishiNH: It’s just a big door in the ceiling?
:TearNH: …ah? What else would it be? You can use the data pad I lent yah if you want to open it up.

You press the area marked “Tram Chute” on the map and then press open when the alternative comes up. The large hanger like doors whines as they are slowly torn apart from each other, opening up a tunnel leading into a black abyss.

:RishiNH: And this leads directly to the tram tunnels? Is there another way to open it?
:TearNH: …ere is a control panel in the smaller office. The place used to be just a control room until pa put in a table and a few chairs so we can do paperwork there as well. I’m sure there’s some emergency switch up there on the ceiling as well, but I’m pretty sure you’d notice if someone used it.
>What's the policy on intakes via the main chute? Do you make sure machines and electronics and everything is completely disabled or depowered?
:TearNH: …course we make sure everything is inert. It’s a hazard and a pain in the arse to handle anything that might start up again.
:RishiNH: Ergo, you make sure there aren’t any functional, say, robots deposited through there?
:TearNH: …eir power sources must be remove before they got dumped here. We don’t handle stuff like that. Of course, there’s always some pillok that throws away shit without checking it, so we have to scan all the stuff that comes through just to make sure. Usually just throw anything unwanted on the misc pile so we can sort it later.

>Let’s actually go look at the entrances and see if there’s anything around them.
:TearNH: …ll, there’s the entrance we came from.

She gesture to the “east”, where you did indeed come from. There is a small fence there, but the main obstacle seems to be the station itself, as the corridors are so small down here that they can easily be sealed by a door. There’s also another smaller lot there surrounded by a fence right next to the main office of this place.

:TearNH: There are two smaller vacuum sealing doors there, but they are closed at the night unless you have a pass like I do. There’s also a camera watching over those two doors so we know they didn’t come from there. Then there’s the main entrance, over there.

She gesture towards the “west”, where you can see a parking lot filled with trucks and other vehicles. There are also two more lots filled with thrash on the far end of it, as well as a larger station door that is currently sealed shut.

:TearNH: It’s also monitored and sealed with a vacuum proof station door. Not to mention it would probably be easier to get into the other lots from there than into this one. Then there’s the main Office blocking any intrusion from that direction and the station wall in the other direction.

She points to the main office to the “south” and then to the “north” where you can see that wall of the station go all the way up to the ceiling of this area.

:TearNH: …o we have no fucking idea how they get it. I don’t think they are getting in through the Tram chute in the ceiling so… the floor? I dunno…
>The fences seem to be pretty short. Almost anyone could easily climb over them if they wanted.
:TearNH: …aking regulations, man. They must be that short in case of an emergency, so people can get out. But whatever, it’s not like they are there to actually stop anyone from breaking in, that’s what the station doors are for. The fence is just to make sure kids aren’t getting into the yard on working hours.

So… we’re in a closed room where every entrance is locked tight and monitored. Verily, this probably means there is another way into the junkyard.
>>
No. 956592 ID: 1301e8
File 158198345834.png - (166.43KB , 700x550 , 60.png )
956592

>The culprit seems to avoid being in view of the main office, but not the small office.
:TearNH: …ah, the small office is just a room that’s easy to make sure is empty, so it’s not surprising. Of course, there’s no one in the main office either at the time of the theft, but they probably don’t know that.
>And let’s also go into the Main Office and the Small Office to look out at the scrapyard through the windows. Doing that would let us see why no one in the offices are able to see the thefts.
:TearNH: Pa said not to let you into the main office, but I can show yah the smaller one. It’s actually just a control room that has a desk in it, but it works.

You enter a smallish metal room with a large window taking up most of the wall. A desk, a few chairs, some kind of control panel and an awful lot of posters all over the wall opposite of the window is the only things that are in here.

:TearNH: Cozy, huh?
:RishiNH: Hmm… all I can see is the pile of old Trams… and the robot part pile… oh, and the Tram chute, of course. There isn’t a line of sight to most of the yard from here.
:TearNH: …e window is there so you can see the Tram chute as well as the lights and other parts of the Junkyard you can control from here. It’s not there for the view, really.

>Hmm, they've avoided the electronics and miscellaneous sections... Maybe they're not stealing things they don't know the value of?
:TearNH: …en they are a bunch of wankers, eh? That’s the only stuff that’s actually valuable.
:RishiNH: Hmm… so it’s not value they are after then? Then why are they stealing?
:TearNH: …or they are just a bunch of tits.
>So, they took a bunch of copper, robot parts, and spaceship hulls... and some tram parts. Sounds like they're making a robot?
:TearNH: …n’t you need electronics to make a robot? You know, make the actual brain?
:RishiNH: They might be just constructing a shell?
:TearNH: With that much metal?
:RishiNH: …hmm, whatever they are making, they are grabbing a lot of metal for it…

>Seeing as the thief seems to always be able to avoid detection, there’s gotta be a reason for that. My best guess is that maybe an employee that knows all the security blind spots is behind the thefts.
:TearNH: ‘ey, don’t you fucking dare blaming this on one of us. We’re a family here, you hear?
:RishiNH: It’s just a theory.
:TearNH: Well, you can shove that theory up your fat fucking arse, you fuck.
>I know the known entrances are secure, but is there any monitoring on the lot itself?
:TearNH: …ly the entrances have cameras on them. Too expensive to monitor the whole place.
:RishiNH: So no one has seen what happens here at night?
:TearNH: …ll, me, big bro and little bro tried to stay here one night to see if we might catch someone. But just sitting around is boring so… well… we got distracted with other stuff and probably scared away any pilloks that was trying to break in.
>Could you rule out the possibility of an SAI just squatting in your junkyard?
:TearNH: Um… well… no? I mean, I’m pretty sure we would have noticed is someone had made a home here. Mostly because we clean this whole place out completely a few times a year. But yeah, unless they are lying under a pile of junk, waiting to be crushed, there wouldn’t really be anywhere for them to stay.

>Well if there's no prints or evidence anywhere I guess we can do a stakeout.
:TearNH: A stakeout? You mean sitting around all night and doing nothing?
:RishiNH: Being on the lookout for the thieves.
:TearNH: …can lock you into the yard over the night, if you want, sure.
:RishiNH: That would be ideal… and I might even need to use this office. The line sight isn’t the best but…
:TearNH: If you want somewhere else to sit there’s still a bunch of seating in the old trams over there… one of the old ship cockpits on the other side of the yard is a good place to hang out as well, if you want to try it over there. Otherwise… I guess you can make a seat somewhere in the junk piles?
:RishiNH: I need somewhere I can see most of the yard… but where I’m not easily spotted. I would be grateful if you helped me out a bit before you left, Tear.
:TearNH: ‘ey, what with the boys canceling their show it’s not like I got anything better to do. If you want company I guess I can hang out here for another hour or two.
>I guess your older brother is doing something with similar themes to your group today - assuming I read your implications correctly - only he's being translated to canvas instead of film.
:TearNH: …wait, you mean he’s… a model?
:RishiNH: That is correct.
:TearNH: Pff, hah! You actually mean that this secret job of his is just… sitting around and looking pretty? Oh, don’t tell me, he’s doing it with his bum out to!?
:RishiNH: That is right.
:TearNH: Haha! And here I thought he was a complete prude! You plowing his arse must have really made him lighten up a bit. Hah, maybe the rumpy pumpy made that stick up his arse come out!
:RishiNH: Uh huh…
:TearNH: Now I need to ask him to join our studio. His usual excuse of being a virgin won’t work anymore, heh…
:RishiNH: ...you know, maybe I shouldn’t have told you that.
:TearNH: Hey, don’t yah worry, I got his best interest in mind.
>>
No. 956594 ID: 2aa5f0

that picture in the background of the office has caught my attention, who's all on it?

Anyways, I suggest checking out the stakeout spots Tear told us about and maybe see if their is any evidence that someone else is using them while we're there. While someone probably isn't living here it might not be beyond the realm of possibility that whoever is nicking everything comes in during the day, hides away until after closing, comes out to nab what they want, goes back to their hiding spot, then leaves later the next day when everything is open again. Also check to see how good the view is from each stakeout spot is as well.
>>
No. 956600 ID: b1b4f3

Is it really a closed room when the perp can just climb over the fence? Or heck they could use that trick Punk showed us and cut just a little bit out of the fence so it could be opened and closed without looking like it's been cut.
>>
No. 956602 ID: a9af05

>>956600
Yeah, may want to check the fence for anything like that.
>>
No. 956610 ID: c2f1f6

I dunno that 'hard vacuum security' counts when there's this much spaceship hull lying around... Perhaps they're going through the walls or floor and burrowing through piles of scrap? It might explain why there's no thefts closest to the north wall or southwest, they're trying to divert attention. In any case, investigate the places there haven't been thefts.
>>
No. 956623 ID: 91ee5f

Ok, so if the Tram Chute is just a hole in the ceiling and doesn’t extend down to block the view, then that would mean that the Small Office has a very clear line of sight on the Robot Parts pile.

>>956594
Do this.
>>
No. 956633 ID: 864e49

Holy fuck that tongue!

Is it possible that they're not building a robot but building several new chassis or repairing/modifying current chassis for existing AI?

Are there service hatches any where? Any small vents? Fuck, in order to really know if there are any other access points we'd need to the schematics of this area of the station and even then they not be accurate to the current layout. So the only way to find how they got in is to catch them.
>>
No. 956655 ID: ce39da

"What would your policy be on placing some cameras, assuming there isn't a golden spot where I can watch the whole lot without being seen?"

How feasible would lead-lined cameras or whatnot be, that couldn't be foiled after a simple rudimentary scan? I think we can afford to form a budget around these, as I believe they could prove useful in many scenarios where a stake-out is necessary.

>>956600
I think the point is that the station the fence is within is sealed off.
>>
No. 956660 ID: a9af05

Now that I think about it, has the scrapyard been remodeled? Did they used to have more entrances but closed one or more of them off?

If so, you may want to check if any old entrances have been reopened by the thieves without any of the employees knowing about it.
>>
No. 956678 ID: 1301e8
File 158207100113.png - (68.82KB , 700x550 , 61.png )
956678

>That picture in the background of the office has caught my attention, who's all on it?
:TearNH: …h, that old thing. Pa refuses to put it away.
:RishiNH: You’re Drusa, Punk is Benjamin and… Rend is… Julius?
:TearNH: …were still teenager when they took that photo. It was before we… well… this. Julia was still a guy back then even…
>"What would your policy be on placing some cameras, assuming there isn't a golden spot where I can watch the whole lot without being seen?"
:TearNH: …o long as you don’t leave them there, sure? Do you have any cameras?
:RishiNH: Not at the moment, no… at least, not one that can be removed.
:TearNH: …got a camera that you can borrow, but I rather that you don’t record anything new on it. It’s already half full and I don’t want anything to be taped over. I still got it on there mostly for redundancy reasons, but still. You can still connect it to the data pad I borrow you, so you can at least monitor an area with it if you want to.
:RishiNH: That might be useful. Verily, the more eyes I have, the better.

>How feasible would lead-lined cameras or whatnot be, that couldn't be foiled after a simple rudimentary scan? I think we can afford to form a budget around these, as I believe they could prove useful in many scenarios where a stake-out is necessary.
Lead wouldn’t really stop someone from finding them by scanning, but it might be prudent to invest in a camera anyway. It would be nice to be able to have eyes on several places at once, after all…
>I dunno that 'hard vacuum security' counts when there's this much spaceship hull lying around...
They are vacuum proof, as in, they are designed to be able to withstand hard vacuum in case of a hull breach, as well as anyone trying to get through them to make sure the vacuum doesn’t spread. You’re on a space station after all, so they have to design things like that to be as safe as possible. Verily, you hope they are secure enough to keep people out, otherwise they wouldn’t do a lot of good against the cold vacuum of space, would it?
>Is it possible that they're not building a robot but building several new chassis or repairing/modifying current chassis for existing AI?
You cannot make any conclusions of anything they might or might not do with the metal just yet. You need more info, ergo, you need to catch whoever is stealing the metal to find out more.
>>
No. 956679 ID: 1301e8
File 158207101015.png - (127.34KB , 700x550 , 62.png )
956679

>I suggest checking out the stakeout spots Tear told us about and maybe see if there is any evidence that someone else is using them while we're there. Also check to see how good the view is from each stakeout spot is as well.
:TearNH: …ll, we are already in the office so…
:RishiNH: I’ll mark what I can see on the map in orange, which would include the robot parts pile, the old trams and the tram chute. The only problem is that I’ll probably be just as visible to anyone else as they are to me from here. Now, let’s go check out those trams next.

The two of you make your way to the old trams and manages to find one with a relative good line of sight as well as a decent interior. It’s almost like one of those flying cars in all those old detective holo vids you used to watch. Though, as Tear pretty much had to force the door open, it’s clear that no one has been inside this thing since it came here.

:TearNH: …e seats are a bit… uncomfortable, but you’ll manage, I’m sure.
:RishiNH: Hmm… I can see a lot less, but I’ll be harder to spot in here. I’ll mark this area with green. The space ship next then.

She leads you to a large cockpit designed to hold a whole crew of people, thought the back half of the room seems to have been ripped off completely. There’s a large one way window facing the junkyard, giving you quite the line of sight, though most of it just the station wall. It is clear thought that someone has been here recently, as its way to clean… and someone has forgotten a few empty cans of soda as well on one of the terminals. It got some really nice chairs, thought, perfect for an all-night stake out.

:TearNH: And here we have our pride and joy, the USS REND KICKS ARSE… and no, I didn’t name it.
:RishiNH: Someone has been here recently.
:TearNH: As I said, it’s a good hangout spot. Sometimes we take our breaks in here.
:RishiNH: So the chances of someone hiding here would be very small then… either way, I’ll mark this area with red for now.

So… the office is nice though easy to be spotted in. The tram is the most hidden option, but has bad line of sight and is the least pleasant. Then there’s the old cockpit, which is both nice and hidden, but most of its line of sight is against a wall.

>Is it really a closed room when the perp can just climb over the fence?
You’re on a space station, in an area that’s very conservative about space. Everything is a closed room in this place. Verily, it would be prudent to actually check on the data pad how this place is designed… let’s see… hmm… it’s a large room with only three ways in, it seems… ergo, it’s a closed room… with easily climbable fences inside it.
>They could use that trick Punk showed us and cut just a little bit out of the fence so it could be opened and closed without looking like it's been cut.
:TearNH: …have already checked all the fences. No one has been messing with them, you hear?
>>
No. 956680 ID: 1301e8
File 158207101997.png - (87.62KB , 700x550 , 63.png )
956680

>Perhaps they're going through the walls or floor and burrowing through piles of scrap?
:TearNH: …it, you’re serious? You actually think they’ve dug a tunnel from the floor below or something?
:RishiNH: Verily, they clearly aren’t getting through the normal doors. Ergo, they have found another, hidden way inside.
>It might explain why there's no thefts closest to the north wall or southwest, they're trying to divert attention. In any case, investigate the places there haven't been thefts.
:TearNH: …o want to check the area where there aren’t any thefts?
:RishiNH: You don’t dump plastic in the sea you sleep in, after all. It’s possible that they are deliberately not taking things close to their point of entrance.
:TearNH: …ll, I don’t think they are getting through the main office, which leaves… the wall over there?

The two of you walk over to the one wall where there aren’t any junk piled up, the reason quickly becoming apparent as there are two striped warning lines as well as a sign.

:RishiNH: Do not block? …I think I can see where this is going.
:TearNH: You do?
:RishiNH: What’s behind this wall?
:TearNH: Um… cables, I think? You need some kind of special tool to open it up.
:RishiNH: …and from the inside?
:TearNH: …e fuck would I know?
>Are there service hatches anywhere? Any small vents?
:TearNH: There are a bunch of vents near the roof, but they are to small and filled with fans for anything to get through. Don’t know about any hatches, though.
:RishiNH: Except this one?
:TearNH: …s this even a hatch? I think there’s just a bunch of cables on the other side.

>Holy fuck that tongue!
:RishiNH: By the way, that’s a nice tongue you got there.
:TearNH: …y tongue? Yeah, it’s sweet.
:RishiNH: I’ve been thinking of getting something like that myself.
:TearNH: …h? Just fair warning, start with something smaller. I’m still getting used to having this thing in my mouth as it makes it hard to talk at times. I usually need half a second just to get it out of the way most of the time.
:RishiNH: Oh? Really?
:TearNH: …t get a versatile one. It’s so fucking worth it. It’s like having a third arm at times… not to mention that the boys will love yah for it… and girls, if you’re into those as well.
:RishiNH: I’ll keep that in mind.

:TearNH: …o what’s the plan, boss? We’re we bunkering down to catch the thief? The office, the tram or the old cockpit?
:RishiNH: Does this mean you’re going to stay for a bit?
:TearNH: …ll, I don’t have anything better to do, so I thought I might hang out a bit while I practice with my Silt Waver.
:RishiNH: Silt Waver? Is that like the instrument Ben was playing, Silt… acro?
:TearNH: ...lt Acrgon, but a waver is ten times cooler. *wink*
>>
No. 956685 ID: c2f1f6

Have you got that special tool? Is it an electronic security thing or more like a five-sided bolt they have on fire hydrants?

...what's the plan when we actually catch this thief? I haven't got a stunner. Just get the video evidence and send it to the PCs? Slam the door behind them and wait till the PCs show up? Block the entrance now and just go drink?
>>
No. 956691 ID: ce39da

"If we're sticking together, I say we squat in the spaceship, the one where you like to hang out. It's hidden, watching a point of interest, and even if that point doesn't pan out, it'll still limit an 'undetected' culprit's safe routes much more than doubling down on the other two options ever could. The camera might be able to monitor the office's POV in a more inconspicuous manner - think we could disguise it as a regular box or something?"
>>
No. 956694 ID: b1b4f3

The red location has a good view of the most likely entrance, and also has a view of some of the theft spots, though they're quite close so try not to be too loud during the stakeout.
Try putting the camera in a scrap pile amongst similar items so that it's very unlikely to be noticed. Have it looking at an area you can't see from your stakeout position.
>>
No. 956698 ID: 91ee5f

>>956678
>got a camera, but can’t use it to record
>can connect it to the data pad we borrowed
That’ll work for us.

>>956680
This definitely looks like an entrance that the thieves could use.

>What do?
Let’s have the camera set up in the Small Office. But make sure it’s hidden under a box with a hole cut in it or something.

Rishi can keep watch from the space ship.

And make sure you remind Tear that if you see the thieves, you’re only going to take pictures and call the PKs, you’re not going to make any arrests yourself.
>>
No. 956730 ID: 2aa5f0

I'd say take up the watch in the space ship and place the camera in the office since it's less likely to be noticed then a person. Since it sounds like Tear is going to stick with you it would probably be best to have one person use the data pad to keep an eye on what the camera sees while the other focuses on the wall. Maybe switch off from time to time if things get too boring.
>>
No. 956736 ID: 864e49

>>956678
OH MY GOD LOOK AT PUNK HE'S WEARING A TINY BOW TIE! He's all "presentable" and shit.
And Tear went from orange to purple?

>>956680
Ideally we'd have the camera set up and hidden to watch the maintenance entrance while Tear stays in the small office and we hold up in the cockpit but I don't think Tear is willing to sit around alone so I think the plan is we both stay in the cockpit and either have the camera watching the hatch or have it in the small office.
>>
No. 956761 ID: 91ee5f

>>956736
Tear isn’t going to be doing the stakeout with us. She’s only going to stay for a little while longer before she leaves and locks Rishi in the scrapyard overnight.
>>
No. 956878 ID: 1301e8
File 158223717141.png - (31.26KB , 700x550 , 64.png )
956878

>Have you got that special tool? Is it an electronic security thing or more like a five-sided bolt they have on fire hydrants?
:RishiNH: How do you open it up? I can’t see anything that would indicate that it’s actually movable… in fact, if it wasn’t for sign I would just assume it was a wall with rather small plates.
:TearNH: …‘ck if I know. You’re supposed to use something to remove it, but I’ve never seen it done so… I dunno.
>This definitely looks like an entrance that the thieves could use.
:TearNH: …don’t think a normal person would fit in there.
:RishiNH: How about a small cleaner bot?
:TearNH: That’s… oddly specific.
:RishiNH: Let just say an earlier case today might have made me a bit biased.

>Try putting the camera in a scrap pile amongst similar items so that it's very unlikely to be noticed. Have it looking at an area you can't see from your stakeout position.
:TearNH: ‘ey, don’t hurt my baby! You better take care of the lass, so don’t yah fucking dare to put her with the trash, you hear?
>Place the camera in the office since it's less likely to be noticed then a person.
You put it on the table facing the widows, giving it ample sight of the area outside the office. It should be small enough to go unnoticed… and even if someone saw it, they would probably assume that it wasn’t on.


>If we're sticking together, I say we squat in the spaceship, the one where you like to hang out. It's hidden, watching a point of interest, and even if that point doesn't pan out, it'll still limit an 'undetected' culprit's safe routes much more than doubling down on the other two options ever could.
You make yourself at home inside the cockpit while Tear goes off to lock this place up properly. One by one, the lights goes off and engulfs the junkyard in darkness. Luckily, you can still see just enough for you to able to spot someone moving out there. A few moments later Tear returns to the ship, sans her smoke stick, with her hands full with some kind of odd instrument as well as a six pack of bottles that clearly contains some kind of alcoholic substance.

:TearNH: …o want a bottle of cider?
:RishiNH: I’m on the clock so I shouldn’t drink. After all, you never knew when your employer might check up on you, eh?
:TearNH: *Snrk* Yeah, I’ve heard she’s a real arse that doesn’t share her cider. Cheers mate.

She opens one of the bottles and takes a swing from it.
:RishiNH: Cheers.
>Since it sounds like Tear is going to stick with you it would probably be best to have one person use the data pad to keep an eye on what the camera sees while the other focuses on the wall.
:TearNH: …e whole reason we’re paying you is you’ll do all the work. Nah, I’ll just keep you company for a while, while you keep watch, ye?
:RishiNH: And I’ll keep watch all night if I have too.

She plays a few notes on her instrument before taking another swing from her bottle…

>Remind Tear that if you see the thieves, you’re only going to take pictures and call the PKs, you’re not going to make any arrests yourself.
:TearNH: …hired you to stop the thefts, not to be some vigilante. Just figure out where they are coming from and call the rozzers and we’ll be happy.
:RishiNH: Got it. Though, being some kind of masked vigilante would kick ass. Some kind of cowled crusader that strike terror into the hearts of criminals! Rishi, the shadow of New horizon… villains, beware!
:TearNH: *snrk* Nah, with those big stonking tits and huge arse you’d probably fit better as the femme fatale from one of those human detectives.
:RishiNH: I’d always though Ben would have been the fatale.
:TearNH: …’s clearly the love interest. Cute and innocent, perfect for our hero to come save him from some danger before dragging him off to her bedroom, eh?
:RishiNH: And you would be the hero then, hmm?
:TearNH: Pff, nah. I’m clearly the smart chick… and Rend is the big, strong girl.
:RishiNH: Then who is the hero?
:TearNH: …um… I’m not sure, actually?
>Why not just block the entrance now and just go get a drink?
:TearNH: …ll, already got the drink part, don’t I? But nah, we’re still not sure where they are coming from, are we? So until we do…

>OH MY GOD LOOK AT PUNK HE'S WEARING A TINY BOW TIE! He's all "presentable" and shit.
:TearNH: …n was fucking dork back then, wasn’t he? We all were. Fuck, we’re still dorks, sure, but not as big dork as back then.
>And Tear went from orange to purple?
:TearNH: …o didn’t think this was my normal color, did you?
:RishiNH: I’m not the best when it comes to you aliens, but I’m pretty sure you guys aren’t usually purple.
:TearNH: …e aren’t, but I really like purple, so I changed myself when I became an adult. Same thing with Julia, she changed as well. Guess Ben is the only one who liked himself as he was, huh… but he’s already beautiful as he is.
:RishiNH: The three of you care about each other a lot, huh?
:TearNH: …only reason I’m here is because you’re a friend of Ben… and a friend of big bro is a friend of mine.
:RishiNH: Glad to be your friend, Drusa.
:TearNH: …nd thank you for giving Ben the rumpy pumpy. He was moping around about being a maiden and being all down before he met you. Really made playing Q&Q with the bastard a chore, eh?
:RishiNH: I’m sure he would have found someone else if it wasn’t for me. Though, you alien are a bit odd in that aspect. In my culture we would never had let someone go that long as a virgin.
:TearNH: ‘ey, don’t fucking wank on us virgins, ye wanker.
:RishiNH: …wait, you’re a… but didn’t you say you were filming… you know?
:TearNH: …’m saving myself for a special someone, okay? Doesn’t mean I can’t take a cock or two up my ass in the meantime, now does it? Hey… why is this bottle empty? Did you drink it while I was distracted?
:RishiNH: …how many bottles have you had?
:TearNH: This is only my third. Don’t worry, I usually only get tipsy by downing a full six pack.
:RishiNH: Uh huh…
:TearNH: Besides, I’m not going to stay here all night, am I? I mean, there’s no way I’m going to stay up for another… what… 15 hours?
:RishiNH: 15 ho- tides, I keep forgetting how long the days are on this station… I might need more coffee…
:TearNH: And I need another drink…
>>
No. 956880 ID: b1b4f3

>>956878
Well you have to stay here. If anyone's gonna fetch drinks it's Tear.
>>
No. 956883 ID: 2aa5f0

how long does a night usually last? Because damn. If I knew a stakeout would take this long I would have suggested taking a power nap before starting this gig just so you could stay up all night if needed.
>>
No. 956887 ID: a9af05

>>956878
You know what? You should consider getting a mod that can help you stay awake whenever you need to pull all-night shifts like this. That'll be useful for a job in the future.

But for now, you could use some more coffee. And since you're on the clock and can't leave your post, you're gonna need to ask Tear to go get some for you.
>>
No. 956891 ID: c2f1f6

Hmm, I'm thinking switch tactics to leaving the camera where we are now overnight, and coming back tomorrow night if no evidence turns up. The thief may not even show up tonight. But I'd feel really bad if the camera turned out to be one of the things the thief stole...
>>
No. 956893 ID: 91ee5f

>>956878
Looks like you’re in for a long night. Hope you’ve got some games or a book or something to do in order to pass the time while waiting to catch the thieves.

>>956887
Good idea! Let’s add it to the list of mods Rishi should get! Specifically, add it to the top of the list, since that would take priority over getting a mouth.

>>956891
We can’t do that. Tear said she didn’t want us using the camera to record anything, so leaving it overnight would require us setting it to record.
>>
No. 956949 ID: 1301e8
File 158232228711.png - (64.64KB , 700x550 , 65.png )
956949

>How long does a night usually last?
The days on the station is 30 hours long and are separated into three 10 hours shifts. Usually, you work one shift, have one shift for free time and sleep the third shift. This Junkyard is only active for one shift, which means you’ll have to keep watch for most of the other two. Verily, the main problem is that you’re used to the days on your home planet, Roon, that were only 22 hours long.
>Because damn. If I knew a stakeout would take this long I would have suggested taking a power nap before starting this gig just so you could stay up all night if needed.
A nap would have been nice… but instead you decided to become a mom apparently. But that doesn’t matter, as the coffee will sustain you, surely.
>Hmm, I'm thinking switch tactics to leaving the camera where we are now overnight, and coming back tomorrow night if no evidence turns up.
The only camera you have is the one Tear lent you, and she won’t be happy if you just leave it here or go against her wishes and use it to record something. Ergo, you’re staying for now.

>You know what? You should consider getting a mod that can help you stay awake whenever you need to pull all-night shifts like this. That'll be useful for a job in the future.
You have read about those mods and the potential drawbacks are just too scary. It’s all too easy to become addicted to shit like that, so no, you’re not getting a mod like that.
>Let’s add it to the list of mods Rishi should get! Specifically, add it to the top of the list, since that would take priority over getting a mouth.
How about you instead get a mouth before going to bed and getting a good night of sleep. Verily, it’s not like this is the first time you’ve been sitting up for hours on end… or even days for that matter. Well, two and a half day, but still, you’re no stranger of keeping yourself awake.

>But for now, you could use some more coffee. And since you're on the clock and can't leave your post, you're gonna need to ask Tear to go get some for you.
:TearNH: …do you need it right now?
:RishiNH: I still got a few mugs left, so no.
:TearNH: …’ll grab a few before I leave then. There’s a 30/10 coffee shop just down the corridor.
:RishiNH: That would be nice of you, thanks.
>Looks like you’re in for a long night. Hope you’ve got some games or a book or something to do in order to pass the time while waiting to catch the thieves.
How are you supposed to keep watch if you got your snout buried in a book or a game? No, you’ll just have to do with your own thoughts, as you usually do.

You spend the next 45 minutes discussing all matter of things with Tear while she continue drinking and playing her… whatever her instrument was called. Apparently, both she, Ben and Rend are all born here on the station and grew up on the level just below this one. The three of them has always hung together; including starting a band that never went anywhere and creating a Q&Q group with an Uredo named Moh… wait, wasn’t that the one that owned the BTL store near here?
Either way, she brings you a few extra cups of coffee before she leaves for the night, apparently having made plans with Rend to hang out together. Well, you’re all alone now…



-but how about a knowledge cleric and deviation wizard combo? That might be interesting to play? Oh! Or how about a character that’s all about being a chef? Going out into the wilderness to kill legendary creatures so they can cook them? That’s would be awesome! But what kind of class would that be… hmm… ranger? Nah…



Why is it called a driveway when you park on it… and why is it called a parkway when you just fly over it anyway? Hmm…



Dum dum… dumelidum… dum dum… dum… you really wish you had the time to download a few podcast before… wait, why don’t you just download a few now!?



“-big news story of the day… wow, what is this story? Varkian man driving stolen vehicle caught with Joltsnake, Uranium, Whisky and firearm… that’s quite the… quite the combination of items…”



“He joked with the officers that he was trying to create a quote super snake…”



It’s starting to get close to bed time and no sight of any thieves yet… and you’re really getting bored! Let’s see… can you do anything fun on this data pad? Hmm… mostly just control the machinery in the junk yard, which you don’t want to do... let’s check the camera then. Huh, apparently its internal memory is almost full… you have to wonder what she’s been recording on this thing… let’s just check the most recent recorded file, she won’t mind… “’Boldly Cumming where no alien has cum before’(Tentacles)-Rend-Moh-(Tear)-Spaceship-take8[Final].mp14”… you know, you’re not sure if you actually want to know wh-
>>
No. 956950 ID: 1301e8
File 158232229692.png - (55.54KB , 700x550 , 66.png )
956950

Moment. Something just moved out there. You focus your gaze and glare into the darkness… nothing… you didn’t- No! There! You saw it again! It’s one of the plates! The “Don’t block” plates! You knew it! That’s where they are coming from! You can see someone moving the plate and- OH, YOU STUDENT OF A LIMP TAILED NITWIT! IT’S A FUCKING CLEANING BOT! AGAIN! What is it even doing here!?
>>
No. 956953 ID: a9af05

>>956950
Start taking pictures! Then call the PK once you've got photos of them grabbing things and leaving with them!
>>
No. 956955 ID: ce39da

It's too bad about the snake's fate... or is it? XD

That- that can't be a coincidence. Wait and allow the cleaning bot to let in the real culprit, and watch the tablet while you're at it. It's going to pull the same trick as back in the museum - I'd bet my hip mods on it!
>>
No. 956962 ID: b1b4f3

>>956950
Yeah alright time to catch the thief in the act.
>>
No. 956965 ID: c2f1f6

Take pictures, send to Haly with a message to get to the scrapyard ASAP, something new has been added in the Gallery case.
>>
No. 956969 ID: a9af05

>>956965
Is Haley still on duty at this time? Her shift could've ended earlier.

We might be better off calling the PK instead of specifically calling Haley.
>>
No. 956978 ID: 2aa5f0

wait to see where it goes, if it goes to where we can watch it on the camera move and close the hatch behind it so it can't escape. Just make sure you have an eye on the little bastard at all times.
>>
No. 956988 ID: 91ee5f

>>956950
>cleaning bot
So far, only one has come through. Keep watching to see if there are more.

Make sure you take pictures of the cleaning bot entering through the hatch. And get pictures of it grabbing and storing scrap in itself.

>>956978
>move and close the hatch behind it so it can't escape.
That’s not part of our job. We only need to watch, take pictures, and call the cops.
>>
No. 956990 ID: b1b4f3

Hmm, what is the job exactly? Was it to get the thief caught by the cops, or to stop the thefts?
>>
No. 956991 ID: 91ee5f

>>956990
Tear said, “…hired you to stop the thefts, not to be some vigilante. Just figure out where they are coming from and call the rozzers and we’ll be happy.“

So now that we’ve figured out where the thieves are coming from, all we need to do is call the PKs. Besides, the last thing we need is for Rishi to go out there and potentially get shot with a sleeper gun.

……actually, does this mean that we could go home and get some sleep after calling the PKs?
>>
No. 956997 ID: 864e49

>files on camera
Is it wrong that I want to make copies of them, or ask to be in the next one?

>>956950
Is this the same guy or are cleaning just easy to hack?
>>
No. 957058 ID: 1301e8
File 158241361026.png - (30.61KB , 700x550 , 67.png )
957058

>It's too bad about the snake's fate... or is it?
Not if his fate is to FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! *Eagle screech*

>Is it wrong that I want to make copies of them, or ask to be in the next one?
Tear mentioned that she was putting them on the web, so if you want you’re sure you can find them there. As for staring in one… while you do want to lay your eggs in both her and Rend, you’re not sure you want to do it while being masturbation aid to someone that needs to get laid themselves. But you can focus on that later, you got a vacuum to catch!

>That- that can't be a coincidence.
Of course it can be. It’s not likely, but it can be. Let’s not assume it’s the same one just yet.
>Start taking pictures!
You’ve been taking pictures since you first saw it, don’t you worry.

>Then call the PK once you've got photos of them grabbing things and leaving with them!
You call the Peace Keeper to report the break in and possible theft. After explaining what you’re doing here yourself you give them all the details you have about the perp.
:NonNH: We will send someone there shortly. Please, keep calm and stay put. Do not engage the suspect or do anything that might draw attention to yourself.
>Send to Haly with a message to get to the scrapyard ASAP, something new has been added in the Gallery case.
Afterwards you also send a message to Haley with the same information. It doesn’t even take a second before she responds, which is rather jarring. You guess that’s a perk of being a SAI?
:HalcyonNH: I’ll come as soon as I can. Do not call the Peace Keepers about this. I’ll contact them myself.
:RishiNH: I’ve already called the PK’s, they are on their way. Why wouldn’t I call them?
:HalcyonNH: Because if someone else gets that case there is going to be a bunch of extra paperwork for me. But it’s fine. I’m on my way. Just don’t do anything stupid.

>So far, only one has come through. Keep watching to see if there are more.
The bot makes a beeline towards the old, derelict trams and grabs a large part of one of them. You’re lucky you weren’t hiding out there, as it would have easily spotted you. It doesn’t seem to be programmed to let anyone else in, instead it moves a large piece of metal and starts cutting it into pieces with a blowtorch. This proves that if it is the same bot, it would have been able to move the body, as the metal it’s moving around weight a lot more that Drizu probably did. You’re also pretty sure a blowtorch isn’t normally included in a cleaner bots multi tool.
>It's going to pull the same trick as back in the museum - I'd bet my hip mods on it!
…technically, it’s doing the same trick, so you’re not losing your hips mods today. If this is the same bot, then it would never have needed to let anyone else in to move the body, making it unnecessary for it to let someone else into the crime scene.
>Is this the same guy or are cleaning just easy to hack?
This cleaning bot seems to be heavily modified, so maybe it wasn’t hacked in the first place?
>…actually, does this mean that we could go home and get some sleep after calling the PKs?
You can sleep when you’re done… so yes, as soon as things calm down you can go home.

>If it goes to where we can watch it on the camera move and close the hatch behind it so it can't escape. Just make sure you have an eye on the little bastard at all times.
After making sure it’s distracted with cutting up a piece of metal you slither your way to the access hatch it came through. Try as you might, you can’t get the panel back into place. There doesn’t seem to be anything holding it in place? You’re also pretty sure you heard someone move back there, but its pitch black inside the hatch so it’s impossible to see what’s there.
>>
No. 957059 ID: 1301e8
File 158241361869.png - (47.24KB , 700x550 , 68.png )
957059

But you don’t have the time to ponder it any longer as you hear the blowtorch shut off. With the panel still in hand, you run as fast as you can towards the space ship cockpit, not even taking the time to glance either behind you or at the data pad to see if the bot is actually moving or not.

You barely manage to get out of sight before it floats into view again, this time brandishing what looks like a freaking shock rifle in its multi tool arm. As soon as it get close to the emergency access hatch it notices that the panel is no longer there, and it starts to look around the whole area with its shock rifle on the ready. That thing is clearly not a normal cleaner bot nor is it preprogrammed to do this. Then you hear a unisex robotic voice yell out over the junk yard.

:NonNH: Whoever is out there, come out now and I will not hurt y-
>>
No. 957060 ID: 1301e8
File 158241362813.png - (44.44KB , 700x550 , 69.png )
957060

It doesn’t have the time to finish the sentence before it’s drowned out by the whining of a pair of large doors opening. The warning lights around the tram hatch lights up and bathe the whole area in a bright red, which makes the cleaning bot run away into the access hatch it came from. You guess the Peace Keepers has arrived. Wait, you just got a call…

:HalcyonNH: It’s Haley, open the main gate. I need to be there before the other PK officers arrive.

At the same time you spot a PK cruiser slowly descending and landing right in front of where you got the camera set up.
>>
No. 957064 ID: ce39da

"They're already here. If I hurry, could you have plausible claim to have gotten here first?"

Can you get to the main gate controls without getting spotted? Or is it already open?
>>
No. 957065 ID: b1b4f3

>>957060
Well go ahead and let Haley in, but warn her the cleaning bot has a shock rifle.
>>
No. 957066 ID: 91ee5f

>>957059
>this time brandishing what looks like a freaking shock rifle in its multi tool arm.
This is why Tear told you to not be a vigilante! You just risked your life slithering out there like that!

Make sure you get a picture of the bot with the shock rifle!

>>957060
Open the doors to let Haley in and tell her that there’s a PK cruiser already here, but if she hurries, she can get here before they land. Make sure you close the doors once she’s inside.

And don’t forget to warn her that the cleaning bot has a shock rifle!
>>
No. 957160 ID: feecd8

>>957060
Tell Haley where that cleaning bot is hiding.

And since the PK cruiser is blocking the camera's view, you need to make sure you don't look away from where that cleaning bot is hiding! If it moves, you need to be able to tell Haley where it's going!
>>
No. 957260 ID: 1301e8
File 158257504599.png - (96.28KB , 700x550 , 70.png )
957260

>This is why Tear told you to not be a vigilante! You just risked your life slithering out there like that!
You’re not so sure about the life part. Considering the length it went through to make sure Drizu was okay after it attacked them, you were probably never in any mortal danger. Of course, you still got caught in the moment and acted on instinct, which is never a good thing in a situation like this… maybe you should dial down on all those detective shows you like to watch…
>Make sure you get a picture of the bot with the shock rifle!
You got more picture of this fella than you have of yourself by this point.
>Can you get to the main gate controls without getting spotted? Or is it already open?
The data pad that Tear gave you can control most things inside the junkyard, including the doors… which means you might have been able to catch that cleaning bot if you just moved the big magnet crane over- No, you’re thinking like a fan girl of detective shows again. Stop it. You don’t even know if this place has a crane in the first place…
>Since the PK cruiser is blocking the camera's view, you need to make sure you don't look away from where that cleaning bot is hiding! If it moves, you need to be able to tell Haley where it's going!
It ran back into the hatch that it came out from. It’s probably running as far away as it can and not coming back.

>Open the doors to let Haley in and tell her that there’s a PK cruiser already here, but if she hurries, she can get here before they land. Make sure you close the doors once she’s inside.
:HalcyonNH: NULL! I’m already too late!
>And don’t forget to warn her that the cleaning bot has a shock rifle!
:HalcyonNH: He has a what now? Stay put, I’ll be right there! Do not worry, a correctly set up shock rifle shouldn’t be dangerous. It’s designed to be non-lethal.
>Tell Haley where that cleaning bot is hiding.
:HalcyonNH: So they already left, did they? I’ll meet you there.

You slither out of the cockpit to meet the PK officers as well as Hal-

:NonNH: Target sighted!
:NonNH: It’s not an employee. Open fire at w-
:HalcyonNH: Hold it!

One of the peace keeper officers manages to aim a sleeper gun at you before Haley intervenes.

:HalcyonNH: That’s not the trespasser!
:NonNH: It is not? Then who is she? She isn’t registered as an employee of this area.
:RishiNH: I am Rishi Zsazsa, private detective, and I was hired by the owner of this establishment to keep an eye on it over the night.
:NonNH: We have already contacted Mr. Sunblessed, the owner of this metal recycling plant, and confirmed that there aren’t supposed to be anyone here at this hour, let alone an outside contractor.
:RishiNH: I was hired by a Drusa Sunblessed, Mr Sunblessed daughter (I think). If you contact her instead she’ll clear things up for you.
:NonNH: Then we will contact this “Drusa” and see if you’re telling the truth.

:NonNH: Now, tell us what is going on here. If you’re not the thief, then you’re the one who called us?
:RishiNH: That is correct. As I stated before, I was hired to keep watch as there has been several theft here before.
:NonNH: We have been notified of that and investigated it, yes. And the current situation?
:RishiNH: Roughly… 15 minutes ago, I think, I saw the panel on the access hatch over there open. Out from it came a small droid that started cutting up of the trams over there. When it figured out it wasn’t alone in here it brandished a shock rifle, but your arrival scared it away and it took off into the hatch again.
:NonNH: It came out from a service hatch? That doesn’t seem likely.
:HalcyonNH: The hatch is clearly open.
:NonNH: It’s possible that Rishi here opened it herself to make her “story” more believable.
:NonNH: This thing has been opened from the inside, sir.
:RishiNH: Not to mention I have a bunch of photo of the crime being committed.
:NonNH: What? Why didn’t you mention that first? Send them to us immediately.
:RishiNH: I tried to, but you cut me off. Here.
:NonNH: Hmm… yes… this does fit with your story.


:HalcyonNH: The culprit on the pictures, this cleaning bot, is also believed to be responsible for another trespassing accident I am currently investigating. If I may be so bold as to suggest that I might-
:NonNH: Officer Halcyon, this investigation has already officers assigned to it. If there are any overlap of the cases we will discuss that at PK HQ, AFTER the initial investigation.
:HalcyonNH: But if you just let me-
:NonNH: We are to do this according to regulations, Halcyon, which means that you can’t just come in here and try and take over the investigation. You are as well currently off duty. What are you even doing here?
:HalcyonNH: Rishi here called me and-
:NonNH: THIS IS A CRIME SCENE, HALCYON! YOU ARE NOT ON DUTY! If a civilian calls you about a crime while you’re not on duty, you are supposed to report it to PK HQ! AS STATED BY THE REGULATIONS! IS THAT CLEAR, OFFICER!?
:HalcyonNH: That is clear, sir…
:NonNH: You are dismissed, Halcyon. Go back home.
:HalcyonNH: But-
:NonNH: YOU. ARE. DISMISSED! LEAVE THIS AREA IMMIDATLY!


:NonNH: Now, as for you, we have contacted this Drusa and she has confirmed that you were hired to stand watch.
:RishiNH: Glad that’s cleared up.
:NonNH: I have to ask you to stay on the station the next few days and to keep yourself contactable, in case we have further questions for you.
:RishiNH: Crystal clear. Now, might I ask what you’re planning on doing here?
:NonNH: We will send in automatic drones into the maintenance tunnels behind that hatch to see if we can catch the bot in the picture, though it seems unlikely. After that we will seal up the hatch so that it might not be used again in such a fashion. Then we will call for reinforcements and make a broader sweep of the tunnels, as entering the restricted maintenance tunnels without proper authorization is a serious crime and those that are using them illegally with face the full extent of the law.
:RishiNH: And the thefts?
:NonNH: That is a secondary concern. Now, you are free to leave.
:RishiNH: May I just ask ab-
:NonNH: YOU ARE *FREE* TO LEAVE. NOW. Do not try and leave the station in the coming days. DISMISSED!
>>
No. 957261 ID: c2f1f6

Ask for their badge numbers or names or something ostensibly for paperwork purposes. Leave with Haly, apologize for not calling her first. Is there something we should know? That was a fast response time for a call about junkyard scrap theft, and those guys were REALLY high strung. Is there some internal PK issue we're getting dragged into? 'Cause we'd like to know what's going on.
>>
No. 957262 ID: b1b4f3

>>957260
Message Haley and ask what the hell's going on. These PK are being way too pushy for what they themselves admit is a minor crime.
>>
No. 957271 ID: a9af05

>>957260
These guys are trigger happy, aren't they?

>Who are you?!
Shouldn't they have already known you were here? The dispatcher would've told them about you being here, so they shouldn't have needed to point their guns at you.

>What do?
Go ahead and leave.

Just don't give them the data pad you were allowed to borrow. Rend would flip out if that ended up in the PK took it as "evidence" and never gave it back!
>>
No. 957272 ID: 2aa5f0

make sure you get their badge numbers. discreetly. I have a feeling that it might be important.
>>
No. 957275 ID: 91ee5f

>>957260
With the way these guys are treating Haley, I get the feeling that she’s going to quit the PK and ask Rishi to hire her as a sidekick.

>Now what?
Both you and Haley should leave.

Once you’re far enough away, tell Haley, “I’m sorry. If I had known you would get in trouble, I wouldn’t have called you. Then again, if I didn’t call you, I probably would’ve been shot by those trigger happy PK officers over there. So thanks for not letting that happen.”

Then ask her what’s going on? Why did she want to be here first? Why was she wanting to come here, even though she was off duty?

>>957271
>keep the data pad
Yes.

>>957272
This! And get a license number off of their cruiser.
>>
No. 957336 ID: 1301e8
File 158267056864.png - (108.64KB , 700x550 , 71.png )
957336

>Ask for their badge numbers or names or something ostensibly for paperwork purposes.
:NonNH: Our badge numbers are on our badges, highly visible on our chests. Take a picture if you can’t memorize it.
>And get a license number off of their cruiser.
You also snap a picture of the cruiser, just in case.

>Just don't give them the data pad you were allowed to borrow. Rend would flip out if that ended up in the PK took it as "evidence" and never gave it back!
You don’t think Rend care about the data pad, as it belongs to the junk yard. If anything, Tear might be a bit peeved if you gave it to them. The camera on the other hand, that might make Rend a bit cranky, considering what kind of videos is on it. Neither is relevant to the investigation, so you’ll just discreetly remove the camera and bring both with you for now so you can return them to Tear later.
>With the way these guys are treating Haley, I get the feeling that she’s going to quit the PK and ask Rishi to hire her as a sidekick.
She’s known you for… what? Barely three days? There’s no way she’ll quit her job just on the off chance you’ll hire her.


>Leave with Haly, apologize for not calling her first.
After both taking the pictures and retrieving the camera, you have to run to catch up with her. You find her just outside in one of the tunnels, which are completely lit and full of people going on with their daily business as usual. It’s a bit jarring as it feels like it’s in the middle of the night, but for these people it’s barely lunch time.

:RishiNH: Haley! Wait up! I must apologize that I didn’t think of calling you first.
:HalcyonNH: No need to apologize, Rishi. Calling the Peace Keepers was the right thing to do, if we disregard my personal stakes.
>These guys are trigger happy, aren't they?
:HalcyonNH: It’s the non-lethal weapons. There are were little repercussions of opening fire in a situation like that, while the repercussions of not doing it might have been enormous, if you, let’s say, were packing any kind of lethal weaponry on your own.
:RishiNH: Still, thanks for not letting that happen. I rather go to sleep on my own terms tonight.
:HalcyonNH: Do not mention it.
>Shouldn't they have already known you were here? The dispatcher would've told them about you being here, so they shouldn't have needed to point their guns at you.
:HalcyonNH: They did indeed know that there was a civilian present. They also knew that only employees had the ability and the authorization of being there legally. Thus, when you weren’t on the employee register, they assumed you were a trespasser and potentially dangerous to the civilian instead.
:RishiNH: But I was technically an employee at the time…
:HalcyonNH: They checked with the owner if there was supposed to be any non-employees in the area, and they returned with a false Boolean.
:RishiNH: …they are still a bit trigger happy.
:HalcyonNH: Better safe than sorry. It’s a lot better to put someone to sleep for an hour or two instead of taking the risk of having your head blown off.

>These PK are being way too pushy for what they themselves admit is a minor crime.
:HalcyonNH: That’s just Captain Irongear. He’s a bit…
:RishiNH: He’s an ass?
:HalcyonNH: Affirmative. He has a thing for the regulations and considering that I broke a few tonight you can come up with your own conclusion of why he was so cranky.
>Is there some internal PK issue we're getting dragged into? 'Cause we'd like to know what's going on.
:HalcyonNH: With the exception of Irongear being a waste disposal organ and that everyone is stressed and tired from working overtime thanks to the protests, than no.
>Why did she want to be here first? Why did she want to come here, even though she was off duty?
:HalcyonNH: As I said, I didn’t want to get the extra paperwork to-
:RishiNH: I don’t think that’s the real reason, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: Then let me add that I didn’t do the paperwork to report the destruction of the painting earlier. It seemed like a waste of time as no one wanted to press any charges of the crime, yet if they find out that I skipped doing it I will get reprimanded.
:RishiNH: Uh huh…

You’re sure she still isn’t telling you everything, but you’re unsure if you want to press her any harder.

:HalcyonNH: I need to reboot the activities I was accomplishing before you contacted me.
:RishiNH: And I need to get back home and dive into my sleeping tank.
:HalcyonNH: Then let’s bid each other goodnight? Or is there anything else you wished to discuss?

Don’t forget that you still have the camera and data pad on you… and it’s the middle of the night as well, even if it’s impossible to tell.
>>
No. 957337 ID: b1b4f3

>>957336
Well you can leave a non-urgent message for one of the scrapyard trio that you still have their stuff and wish to return it.
>>
No. 957339 ID: 2aa5f0

leave a message to your employees letting them know what happened and you'll swing by tomorrow to drop off the camera and answer any questions. Oh and don't forget to copy those picture just incase you need to file paperwork or anything for the peace keepers or something.

Anyways before heading home let Halcyon know if she ever wants to hang out let her know she just has to send a message your way.
>>
No. 957345 ID: 91ee5f

>>957336
Bid Haley goodnight and head home.

Since the PK contacted Drusa, she should still be awake for a few minutes before going to sleep again. Get in touch with her and inform her that you’ve got the data pad and camera with you, and you’d like to know what time you should come by the scrapyard to return them to her.

>>957339
>Anyways before heading home let Halcyon know if she ever wants to hang out let her know she just has to send a message your way.
This, but make sure you specify that it should be at a reasonable time of day. We don’t want Haley to do what Leon did and call us way too early in the morning.
>>
No. 957350 ID: c2f1f6

>You’re sure she still isn’t telling you everything, but you’re unsure if you want to press her any harder.
Just ask her if she knows how this looks, particularly the part about not filing the report. If she gets defensive or obstructive in a stonewalling way rather than trying to diplomatically convince you to mind your own neck and let her look after herself, she's up to no good.

Send information to the right people, see if either Sol Corp or the Brood Pits that messaged you are open so long as you're going to be on a coffee binge.
>>
No. 957360 ID: ce39da

“Wait, so the whole reason you even wanted to get involved in this junkyard case was so you could have an excuse to get out of doing paperwork for the previous case? I’m not Irongear, but even I’d say that would have been irresponsible of you.”

The only way she can defend herself from this chastisement is likely through telling the truth; make the lie just as shameful. She can either tell us what’s really going on, or she can feel bad about the lie/half-truth she told us on multiple levels.
>>
No. 957467 ID: bbd5f5

>>957336
"Sounds like you've got a lot to deal with lately. Let me know if there's some way I can help, okay? You've been helpful to me, so I'd be happy to return the favor if I can."

It's pretty easy to figure out that she's covering for another hidden SAI and is trying to offer plausible excuses instead of saying it outright. We don't need to press the issue, just let her know that we're available to assist if she needs us.
>>
No. 957469 ID: 1301e8
File 158284000739.png - (78.69KB , 700x550 , 72.png )
957469

>Just ask her if she knows how this looks, particularly the part about not filing the report.
:HalcyonNH: I agree that it isn’t the most perfect situation, but that’s simply what the function returned after my input.
:RishiNH: I’m not Irongear, but even I’d say that not filing the paperwork is irresponsible of you.
:HalcyonNH: My excuse is that I believe it to be unnecessary at first, that it was a onetime thing that no one wanted to press charges for in the first place, making a irrelevant case that would simply take up another thread of the machinery at HQ.
:RishiNH: Irrelevant or not, it was still stupid to take that chance. Ergo, you can’t just ignore this.
:HalcyonNH: I can only accept that my original input variable was bad and change it. I will accept that I did wrong and file that paperwork, even if I get punished for it.
:RishiNH: Good…

>Before heading home let Halcyon know if she ever wants to hang out let her know she just has to send a message your way.
:HalcyonNH: I will stay in contact. I hope you will do the same.
>But make sure you specify that it should be at a reasonable time of day. We don’t want Haley to do what Leon did and call us way too early in the morning.
:HalcyonNH: While I might not need to sleep, I know that you organics need time to yourself. I’ll contact you after I get off work at the earliest, if I feel for seeing you again at the time.
>Bid Haley goodnight and head home.
:RishiNH: Might the gentle waves give you a pleasant night, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: Have a pleasant reboot, Rishi.


>You can leave a non-urgent message for one of the scrapyard trio that you still have their stuff and wish to return it.
:TearNH: Hey, are you still near the scrapyard? Then you can just leave the stuff in the mail slot and I’ll pick it up tomorrow.
:RishiNH: I’ll do that then. I’ll send my report tomorrow as well.
:TearNH: And I’ll send that miniscule payment when you do. Smell you later, Rishi.
:RishiNH: Smell you later, Drusa.
>Oh and don't forget to copy those picture just in case you need to file paperwork or anything for the peace keepers or something.
The photos are on your comm-module, not the camera Drusa lent you. Besides, you’ll need the pictures for the report anyway…
>>
No. 957470 ID: 1301e8
File 158284001653.png - (57.68KB , 700x550 , 73.png )
957470

You whole body finally relaxes as you hit the sand bed on the bottom of the tank, all the while the cold water surrounds your body and cools it off. It feels like you can sleep for days…

>See if either Sol Corp or the Brood Pits that messaged you are open so long as you're going to be on a coffee binge.
Ugh… of course they are open around the clock in a place like this. The station never sleeps, after all. Ok, fine, you’ll call them before you finally have a chance to drift off into blissful sleep. Sol Corp first…

:NonNH: We are sorry to inform you, Rishi Zsazsa, that the contract you are contacting us about has already been accepted from another freelancer. Have a pleasant day.

…well, you’re too late to get that job… how about the brood pit?

:NonNH: Our apologies, Rishi, but the job we wanted to offer you has already resolved itself already, so we are not looking to employ you at this time.
:RishiNH: Oh, that’s too bad.
:NonNH: Do you have a minute to confirm something? Is it correct that successfully bred Zera Uzeon with Drizu Axio earlier today?
:RishiNH: We had intercourse in an attempt for impregnation, correct, but I’m not sure if it was successful.
:NonNH: Then our update from Zera was correct. We will keep you posted if any further information appears, Rishi. Do have a nice day.

Huh… verily, you did kind of want a slower pace, but you didn’t expect both jobs being unavailable like that. Still, with the amount of money you made from your first two jobs here you’ll already set for a full month, so you aren’t in any financial hurry just yet. Still, it might be prudent to find new clientele to…

Eh, you know what, you deserve a day off…
>>
No. 957471 ID: 1301e8
File 158284002852.png - (47.07KB , 700x550 , 74.png )
957471

You sleep away most of the morning…

Then you write the report for the Junk yard job over lunch and send it away. It’s mostly just showing off all the pictures you took of the crime and writing down what the PK officers was planning on doing.

…and then you spend the rest of the day lazing around, playing a few games and just relaxing…

Which is suddenly interrupted as you get several messages at once. Apparently most people get off work right about now? Of course you’ve just gotten invaded in the game you’re playing and your comm-module going crazy over all the messages aren’t helping. Damn you “xXWhap GoblinXx”, you will have your revenge!

:LeonNH: Hail, my brave friend, it is I, Leontius Strongheart! Might I honor you with an evening of pleasantries? I have the whole evening free if you wish to face GLORIOUS COMBAT against the vile monster called boredom with me by your side! What do you save, brave Rishi?

:PunkNH: Yo! Rishi! Me, Tear and Rend are going to hang out tonight. Maybe hit the old Sakkilian bath house. You in?

:HalcyonNH: This is Haley. I want to apologize for the NULL I made last night. I also wanted to inform you that I have several old Human detective shows I was planning on observing tonight. Are you interested?

And all the sudden you’re the most popular girl on the station apparently. *Sigh* so many people that need eggs laid in them, so little time… Verily, even if you wished that you would hang out with all of them on the same day, you’ll probably have to be content of choosing just one… for now…
>>
No. 957478 ID: 9aa12d

>>957471
Git gud
>>
No. 957481 ID: b1b4f3

>>957471
lol git gud scrub
Also hang out with Haley. Last night was kindof negative for her, so let's temper that with some hangouts.
>>
No. 957488 ID: a9af05

>>957471
You still haven't finished unpacking?! You need to quit putting that off, otherwise you'll never be able to invite anyone over!

>You died
Git gud

>>957481
Do this.
>>
No. 957491 ID: 2aa5f0

hang out with Haley it's been awhile since the two of you just hung out.

also why haven't unpacked everything yet?
>>
No. 957503 ID: ce39da

Choose Haley, but make a casual inquiry about if Leon can join in - he sounds bored.
>>
No. 957523 ID: 864e49

>>957471
Pro Tip: Git gud

We haven't hung with Haley for awhile or for very long, lets go with her.
Also maybe we could convince her to sample the pleasures of the flesh?

>>957503
Yeah you know what do it, if anything we could try fucking two birds with one dick. Well one bird and a robot.
>>
No. 957528 ID: ce39da

Oh, and you should leave messages for those you aren't choosing, explaining that something else came up. Don't be someone who ghosts people.
>>
No. 957531 ID: 91ee5f

>>957471
First of all: Git gud.

Second: You need to unpack so that you can find your casual clothes. You can’t wear your trench coat all the time. And I don’t think the dress you wore to the Dreamweaver bar counts as casual clothing.

>Hang out with who?
Haley.

>>957503
I don’t think we should, since I’m sure she only wants to hang out with Rishi.

But if we’re going to ask, we should talk to Haley first before we invite Leon. We don’t want to be that asshole that brings over an extra friend without asking if it’s ok to bring them. If Haley says no, then we don’t bring Leon with us.

Let’s just make sure we message Leon and Ben to tell them that we’re unavailable to hang out.
>>
No. 957533 ID: f3f534

>>957471
Scrub got rekt

Go hang with Haley.
>>
No. 957534 ID: 1301e8
File 158292463014.png - (108.86KB , 700x550 , 75.png )
957534

>Git gud.
1 on 1 me behind the Polnareff boss fight, scrub.
>You still haven't finished unpacking?! You need to quit putting that off, otherwise you'll never be able to invite anyone over!
You’re doing it little by little, alright? See, you already got your TV and Ninstation X out, don’t you? Ergo, you’re practically done unpacking already.
>You need to unpack so that you can find your casual clothes. You can’t wear your trench coat all the time. And I don’t think the dress you wore to the Dreamweaver bar counts as casual clothing.
You’re sure you have some causal clothes lying around here somewhere…

>Hang out with Haley. Last night was kind of negative for her, so let's temper that with some hangouts.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Haley, this is Rishi. I’d be happy to watch a few old shows with you. Were shall we meet?
:HalcyonNH: I will send you my address and we can meet there. One query before we begin, do you mind if I do not come equipped with fabrics tonight? I know how you organics can be a bit peculiar about clothes and the wearing that off.
:RishiNH: …do you actually have anything to hide under those clothes in the first place?
:HalcyonNH: I do not have any modules installed at the moment that would be illegal for me to show off in a public place, no.
:RishiNH: Then do as you please, Haley, it’s your home, after all.
:HalcyonNH: Thank you, Rishi. Then I will not wear clothes while we are my designated home area.

>Maybe we could convince her to sample the pleasures of the flesh?
She did mention that she had gendered modules for private use back home, didn’t she? You can only assume that those would be sufficient for her to experience the pleasures and delights you are able to offer her in the warm embrace of your body. Or cold embrace, she’s a robot after all. You’ve always wanted to titillate an artificial mind into the blissful sea of an orgasm, making the metal machine experience the revelry of flesh. Will her body spasm in pleasure or will it simply lock up as her mind gets engulfed in the flames of love? Verily, this will be a curios new experience for you… if you manage to seduce her, that is.

>Make a casual inquiry about if Leon can join in - he sounds bored.
:HalcyonNH: Sir Leontius Strongheart?
:RishiNH: That’s the one. He sent me a message just about the same time you did asking to hang out as well.
:HalcyonNH: I have already spent a full shift patrolling with him this cycle. His constant droning on about honor and glory gets tiresome after some time.
:RishiNH: Verily, he can be a handful at times, I agree.
:HalcyonNH: It is like he is stuck in a for loop. If you do not mind, I rather it just be the two of us?
:RishiNH: Then I won’t invite him.
>If anything we could try fucking two birds with one dick. Well one bird and a robot.
One bird and one robot with one ovipositor, if you’re going to be picky about it. But you digress, Haley clearly doesn’t want to be with Leon at the moment, so that double maneuver went from very unlikely to impossible darn quick.

>Oh, and you should leave messages for those you aren't choosing, explaining that something else came up. Don't be someone who ghosts people.
:PunkNH: Hey, no big, you hear? We can hang another time. Just call me, eh? Smell you later.
:LeonNH: Ah, it saddens me that you won’t be able to honor me with your presence, brave Rishi. If you ever desire my company, do call. May you find glory this fine evening.


After finding some more casual clothes in your mess of an apartment, you start making your way towards Haley’s place. She actually lives on the very same floor that you do, making it only a 5 minutes slither to get to her place. As you arrive, you find her outside in her naked form, though naked might be the wrong word. She isn’t technically more naked than that cleaning droid you saw yesterday, after all.

:HalcyonNH: Greetings, Rishi.
:RishiNH: The tides brings you salutations, Haley. What are you doing out here? Weren’t we supposed to watch some shows in your apartment?
:HalcyonNH: I realized to late that I lack a lot of necessities for an organic creature in my designated home area, as I usually only have other SAI guests.
:RishiNH: Oh? Should I feel honored that I’m a special guest then?
:HalcyonNH: You will be the first Organic creature that I have had inside my home area for a large amount of time, if that makes you feel special.
:RishiNH: So… necessities? You mean like… sitting arrangement? Or something serious, like… um… air? Verily, I don’t know what you would deem a necessity for one of us non-SAI that you wouldn’t need as well?
:HalcyonNH: I am talking about snacks and drinks, Rishi. No need to get worried.
:RishiNH: Ah, of course, snacks. An important ingredient for a pleasant evening.
:HalcyonNH: I currently only have food suited for SAI consumption. Both for taste as well as intoxication. I have heard that consuming intoxicating drink is expected in a situation like this?
:RishiNH: If you wish to become intoxicated, sure… or get dead drunk if you wish to go overboard with it.
:HalcyonNH: I have actually been interested in testing out some of your Organic snacks and drink. I’ve got a mouth module and everything ready to be installed. I’ve especially heard high praise about something called… chips?
:RishiNH: Chips? I… can’t say I’ve ever tried that… probably can’t until I get my own mouth mod later.
:HalcyonNH: Oh? You’re considering getting a modification yourself?
:RishiNH: That’s right. What with all the aliens around here using their mouths for all kind of things I’ve gotten really curios.
:HalcyonNH: You have to tell me more about your modular plans. Do you have a kind of mouth in mind already? Teeth? Tongue? Also, do you already have modifications on your body? The one on your chest is obvious, but do you have any others? I can’t help but be curios on how you modify your body as if it was a machine.
:RishiNH: Well…
:HalcyonNH: But first, snacks. What do you wish to eat? Something slightly intoxicating, very intoxicating or something that isn’t intoxicating at all?
:RishiNH:

Slow down, Haley…
>>
No. 957535 ID: ce39da

"Uh... okay, you're moving a little fast there, but let's see... I think it's too early for me to be drinking. 'Not intoxicating at all,' then. And people don't usually 'eat' alcohol; they drink it. Coffee? I had a long night last cycle."
>>
No. 957547 ID: b1b4f3

>>957534
>You’ve always wanted to titillate an artificial mind into the blissful sea of an orgasm
Did you forget the bodyguard? It seems fairly obvious he's a SAI.

Tell Haley you prefer to eat non-toxic substances, though to be honest you're unfamiliar with the alternative. Let's just get some standard Serpens fare from somewhere, maybe see if there's something more exotic to try for both you and her, and pick up some decent-tasting alcoholic beverages alongside it. Most beers would probably taste pretty bad for someone not used to it.

>slow down haley
She does seem to be talking a little fast, ask her if she's nervous.
>>
No. 957551 ID: 91ee5f

>>957534
>You have to tell me more about your modular plans. Do you have a kind of mouth in mind already? Teeth? Tongue?
I was thinking Sakkilian for mouth, teeth, and tongue.

>Also, do you already have modifications on your body? The one on your chest is obvious, but do you have any others?
Put your hands on your extra thicc hips and say, “These are my other mods.” Then explain what exactly your mods are.

>But first, snacks. What do you wish to eat? Something slightly intoxicating, very intoxicating or something that isn’t intoxicating at all?
Looks like we’re going on a snack run. Just make sure Haley puts some clothes on before you head out, since she said she’d only be naked while in her home.

Unless she’s planning on having the snacks delivered here. Then both of you can head inside and start watching something while waiting for the food to be delivered.

As for what foods you want, honestly you’d love some Sweet Coral Nectar. You haven’t had any in a while. For drinks, get some non-intoxicating drinks and slightly intoxicating drinks. And don’t mix them together.

>Slow down, Haley…
She’s probably nervous since you might be her only organic friend and she’s worried that if she doesn’t make this a fun hang out for you, you won’t want to be her friend anymore.
>>
No. 957554 ID: 2aa5f0

sure, tell her about your mods and as for snacks I would just order some food. Unless she wanted to head out to grab some things with you?
>>
No. 957626 ID: a9af05

>>957551
Pretty much all of this.

>I was thinking Sakkilian for mouth, teeth, and tongue.
But you might want to explain this, since Haley will be wanting details on why you're choosing that.
>>
No. 957631 ID: 91ee5f

>>957626
Sakkilian‘s have pretty big mouths, so they’d be good for giving blowjobs. And as Ben has demonstrated, the tongue can wrap around dicks, which would also be great for blowjobs. The teeth is just for chewing food.

However, those are Rishi’s personal reasons and she probably wouldn’t want to mention that to Haley. So I guess Rishi can just tell Haley that it’s all food related reasons on why she wants those mods. She wants to experience what’s so great about all of these solid foods that aliens keep talking about.
>>
No. 957645 ID: 1301e8
File 158302513680.png - (66.46KB , 700x550 , 76.png )
957645

>Did you forget the bodyguard? It seems fairly obvious he's a SAI.
He also blew his whole load into Lily’s cute bum and not into yours. You didn’t even have the chance to fill him with eggs either! No, the only thing you did with him was a double boobjob, ergo it doesn’t really count. Besides, he looked way to organic anyway…
>She’s probably nervous since you might be her only organic friend and she’s worried that if she doesn’t make this a fun hang out for you, you won’t want to be her friend anymore.
It can’t be that bad. You’re sure she has other non-robot friends that she just haven’t invited home, that’s all.

>Ask her if she's nervous.
:HalcyonNH: I- -not nervous, I am just a- -tense after- -long day I have- -today.
:RishiNH: Now you’re outright skipping words. Breathe… or whatever you robots do.
:HalcyonNH: … … …my apologies, Rishi. I might have been unnecessarily nervous about a normal evening between friends.
>Tell Haley you prefer to eat non-toxic substances.
:HalcyonNH: I did mean intoxication as in consuming alcoholic substances. Though alcohol does count as a toxin in many respects and-
:RishiNH: Verily, it was supposed to be a joke, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: Oh. Affirmative.
>People don't usually 'eat' alcohol; they drink it.
:HalcyonNH: You do not? We SAI have several substances we can eat to become intoxicated, not to mention the one we can download directly to our main programming.
>Coffee? I had a long night last cycle.
:HalcyonNH: Does not coffee also count as a toxin? After all, they did find out that a daily intake of coffee correlated with a 90% increase chance of-
:RishiNH: Hey, don’t bad mouth the life blood of the world. Where would the world be without coffee?
:HalcyonNH: The coffee plant went extinct even before humanity evacuated earth. Anything they sell now is an imperfect synthetic reproduction. It is very likely that the world would be no different.
:RishiNH: No need to destroy the magic, Haley… that’s just mean…
:HalcyonNH: OH NULL! You- -my apologies, Rishi! I did not mean to offend.

>Honestly you’d love some Sweet Coral Nectar. You haven’t had any in a while.
:HalcyonNH: Sweet coral nectar? I cannot say that I am familiar with that substance.
:RishiNH: It only the most delicious, most awesome food that has ever been invented!
:HalcyonNH: By the standard of who?
:RishiNH: Mine of course. Verily, it’s so sweet it’s like drinking a rainbow sprinkled with gems.
:HalcyonNH: I am guessing that’s a metaphor, as neither the reflection of light through liquid or colored stones sounds rather appetizing.
:RishiNH: It’s the best thing since pre-boiled Plankton slurry, trust me.
>Pick up some decent-tasting alcoholic beverages alongside it.
:RishiNH: I was thinking some Sakkilian cider… they are nice and sweet.
:HalcyonNH: Cider sounds good.
>Just make sure Haley puts some clothes on before you head out, since she said she’d only be naked while in her home.
:HalcyonNH: I cannot be naked, as I lack anything to be naked with. The main problem with not wearing clothes is that you organic seems to believe it’s a sign of sentience and civilization. Thus if I go around without fabrics many deem me a simple AI.
:RishiNH: We are kind of like that, yeah.
:HalcyonNH: With the current variables stating that the shop is only a flight of stairs down and that you are accompanying me, the return value shows that the difference of wearing fabrics would be insignificant.
:RishiNH: Ergo, you don’t need clothes. Either way, enough chatting, let’s go.

The two of you make a quick stop at a nearby store, picking up a few bottles of fruity ciders as well as several cans of Sweet Coral Nectar… you can’t but help absorbing half a can before you even make it back to Haley’s place, much to her amusement.

As you arrive back at her very… sterile apartment, she rips her own head of and places on a nearby table… wait…

:RishiNH: Err… are you alright?
:HalcyonNH: Do not worry. I mostly have my visual sensors inside the cranial unit. Sight is not as important when you have so many other ways to know the world around you.
:RishiNH: No, I meant, what are you doing?
:HalcyonNH: I am installing the module for consumption of organic material. My apologies if I frighten you.
:RishiNH: Verily, a warning would be nice next time.
:HalcyonNH: Comment saved to memory for next time. While I am installing this mod, why don’t you tell me about yours? You didn’t have the time to answer last time I sent a query.

>I was thinking Sakkilian for mouth, teeth, and tongue.
:HalcyonNH: A Sakkilian module? Why is that?
:RishiNH: Well… (because they are good at sucking and licking dick?) …I like their smiles? Verily, I do have a thing for a really toothy smiles and Sakkilian have some of the best smiles I’ve seen. Ergo, I want a smile like that. Verily, I’m getting a mouth to eat solid food, first and foremost, so having a nice smile is just a plus.
:HalcyonNH: It doesn’t have anything to do with them being able to consume things bigger than their heads and having long, versatile tongues?
:RishiNH: …those might be on the list of reasons, yes.
>Put your hands on your extra thicc hips and say, “These are my other mods.”
:HalcyonNH: Are the large hips meant to attract mates?
:RishiNH: The hips are actually a side effect for my larger eggsacks, but they do work wonders at attracting men of all species… and Serpent women. They love a Ovale with a nice pair of large eggsacks.
:HalcyonNH: And the large eggsacks is for making sure that consummation results in offspring?
:RishiNH: If it did I would actually have children by now. No, I got this stuff to be better in bed. Let’s just say it’s not just the internal stuff I got upgraded down there.
:HalcyonNH: And your chest?
:RishiNH: I think I got a fascination for them after watching to many Human made detective holo-vids. They make me feel more… attractive…
:HalcyonNH: Coloring of your stomach scales?
:RishiNH: Smooth silver has always been a favorite of mine… it’s a lot nicer than the boring old color we usually have.
:HalcyonNH: I have collected all information and compiled them into a conclusion.
:RishiNH: Huh… conclusion?
:HalcyonNH: Change of scale colors for pleasing visuals, chest enchantment for additional pleasing visuals, enlarged and modified sexual organs as well as improved common sexual characteristics in the hip area. Not to mention the consideration of the installation of a, I quote, “The best mouth for sucking cock and eating pussy” end quote?
:RishiNH: Wait… but I didn’t…
:HalcyonNH: Rishi, are you compensating for something? Were you happy with your body before changing it?
:RishiNH: I might not have been the… I mean… that’s not…
:HalcyonNH: All your modification seems focused on sexual prowess. Were you unhappy with your sexual prowess before the modules? Are you happy with the change? Do you ever regret the installations?
:RishiNH: I don’t really appreciate this line of questioning.
:HalcyonNH: … … …my apologies, I- -my programming go on- -out checking what- -was printing out. I did not mean to offend. Did I NULL this evening?
>>
No. 957647 ID: b1b4f3

>>957645
Who did she even quote just then? It wasn't you.
But yeah, you like sex a lot, and you like being good at sex. You weren't getting enough sex before the mods and you weren't good enough at sex, but now you are. You're happy with the mods, and your partners are happy. It's a good change. If you were lacking in skill or experience that's not the case anymore on account of all the sex the mods got you.
Then ask her if she likes sex too, and if she was thinking about asking you for some. Is that why she's super nervous and also interrogating you on the subject of sex? Two can play at that game. Also if she wants some sex she just has to ask, you're not gonna say no to her, even if tonight got off to a rough start.
>>
No. 957648 ID: 4854ef

Hooo, that's some very, very blunt questioning. Take a moment, breath out, and reassure her that things aren't ruined, but that Organics don't take well to such blunt readings.
>>
No. 957658 ID: 91ee5f

>>957647
Yes to all of this.
>>
No. 957659 ID: c2f1f6

Just get that module installed so you can more easily remove the foot from your mouth. And save your Freud routines for when you're on duty.

And since you're wondering, there wasn't anything wrong with my 'prowess'. I'm a class c, which is normal. Midling. And sometimes, there's nothing worse than being average. And maaaybe a standard deviation or two of xenophilia above average factored into those decisions too. Sex is normal in Serpens culture, so I wasn't lacking for experience, but aliens aren't so easily wooed. Why are you so interested, by the way? Wouldn't you consider altering the figurative chassis to be normal?
>>
No. 957671 ID: 2aa5f0

to be fair a lot of those mods you got for the bedroom are actually pretty standard back home. I mean it's not really a secret that serpents are a lot more open to sex then most other races and back home gene mods are a lot easier to get ahold of so it wasn't so much that you were lacking an any real department it was just that everybody back home gets mods like this so it's more of just going with the standard. I mean when gene mods aren't to terribly expensive, pretty easy to get ahold of, and also relatively easy to reverse of change if you find out it's not to your likely it's more like getting a tattoo or I guess a decal. The reason I picked the mods I did is just because they appealed to me or because I thought they sounded fun. Like the mouth mod I'm thinking of. It just sounds like something that would be fun to try and yes see what I can do with it in the bedroom because again, it sounds like fun. Also I did not say, "The best mouth for sucking cock and eating pussy" unless that was you giving your own personal opinion on Sakkilian mouths~?

Also no you didn't ruin the night just caught off guard by how blunt you came out of the gate. And seeing how open Serpens are that is saying something so congrats on that.
>>
No. 957718 ID: 1301e8
File 158310606531.png - (57.11KB , 700x550 , 77.png )
957718

>Hooo, that's some very, very blunt questioning.
She’s as subtle as a sledge hammer. Or like a robot… wait…

>Take a moment, breath out, and reassure her that things aren't ruined, but that Organics don't take well to such blunt readings.
:HalcyonNH: I already know that fact. As I stated, I accidently let my voice keep running without considering what it was saying. Again, my apologies.
:RishiNH: Apology accepted.
>Just get that module installed so you can more easily remove the foot from your mouth.
:HalcyonNH: Is that a metaphor? I do not see how having a foot in your intake would make you print too much information?
:RishiNH: Verily, I’m not sure either. It’s one of those alien sayings, though wouldn’t a foot inside a mouth block the sound, ergo making it harder to say the wrong thing?
:HalcyonNH: This will require additional research to comprehend.
:RishiNH: Indeed it will. Those alien metaphors are odd.
>And save your Freud routines for when you're on duty.
:HalcyonNH: Committing fraud wouldn’t be accepted on duty. Or off duty.
:RishiNH: No, I said Freud. As in the psychiatrist?
:HalcyonNH: Committing psychiatry would be left to the professional. I only protect the peace while on duty.
:RishiNH: *Sigh*

>Who did she even quote just then? It wasn't you.
:HalcyonNH: I looked up “Best mouth to get” on the web and found it.
:RishiNH: …really? That would be the first thing you found? It’s not that you’re giving your own personal opinion on Sakkilian mouths, hmm?
:HalcyonNH: I do not have any opinion on drinking roosters or eating cats, nor which mouth might be best suited for the task. How do you even drink an animal? Negative, that was one of the most up voted comments on Greenit.
:RishiNH: Greenit? Really?
>Since you're wondering, there wasn't anything wrong with my 'prowess'. I'm a class c, which is normal.
:HalcyonNH: You have achieved that rank by having a steady income, a safe home, education and no genetically defects. Your abilities of passing on those genes aren’t considered.
:RishiNH: Hey, I’m sure my magnificent hips are being taken into consideration. After all, these bad boys are something to be proud of!
>To be fair a lot of those mods you got for the bedroom are actually pretty standard back home.
:HalcyonNH: Yet you are proud of them, as they are seemingly special?
:RishiNH: Well… they are better than the… normal ones…?
:HalcyonNH: Better? Are the mods better, or is it just the difference from what you used to be that’s bigger?
:RishiNH: Hey, it wasn’t like I lacked in any of the departments, it was just that everyone else got mods like these back home, making it necessary to get your own to keep up. After all, it wasn’t like I already had a small ovipositor even before they got their mods.
:HalcyonNH: I don’t think anyone was implying that you had.
:RishiNH: Not t-that there’s a-anything wrong with that. N-nope.
>Aliens aren't so easily wooed.
:HalcyonNH: Serpents is the species most open about intercourse for pleasure, confirmed.
:RishiNH: Which means I need everything I can get my hands on to make it easier.
:HalcyonNH: Which include increasing the size?
:RishiNH: …no? I m-mean… err…
>But yeah, you like sex a lot, and you like being good at sex. You weren't getting enough sex before the mods and you weren't good enough at sex, but now you are.
:HalcyonNH: So you weren’t good in bed before?
:RishiNH: That’s not what I said.
:HalcyonNH: That is exactly what you said.
:RishiNH: What I said was that… it doesn’t… I was… speaking of changing the subject…

>Why are you so interested, by the way? Wouldn't you consider altering the figurative chassis to be normal?
:HalcyonNH: Which is why I find it fascinating. For me it would be more akin to changing fabrics, as it is easily changed back and forth. For you it is a lot more absolute. You make a choice and is stuck with it.
:RishiNH: I’m not stuck with it, but you have a point. It is a lot harder for me to change my body than it is for you.
:HalcyonNH: If I desired a chest like yours, I just needed to buy the necessary parts and install it. Not that I desire to have a chest made to attract mates.
:RishiNH: Speaking of attracting… what do you SAI find attractive anyway?
:HalcyonNH: A good personality?
:RishiNH: Uh huh… (isn’t that the thing you say when someone doesn’t have anything else?)
>Ask her if she likes sex too, and if she was thinking about asking you for some.
:HalcyonNH: WHAT? NEGATIVE! My intentions where- -to ask you- -have intercourse with- !?
:RishiNH: …You know, when you skip words like that sometimes it sounds like you’re saying something else, doesn’t it?
:HalcyonNH: NOT to ask you TO have intercourse with ME!
:RishiNH: Is this why you were so nervous when I came by? And why you’re interrogating me on the subject of sex?
:HalcyonNH: THIS UNIT WAS ASKING ABOUT MODS! IT IS NOT ITS FAULT THAT YOU HAVE SO MANY MODS BUILT FOR INTERCOURSE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?
:RishiNH: Why, revenge of course. As they say… two can play this game… if you’re blunt, I’m blunt.
:HalcyonNH: You are evil, do you know that?
:RishiNH: If you want to have sex, you can just ask, you know. It’s not like I’m going to say no.
:HalcyonNH: -warranty doesn’t cover- -having- -with organics!
:RishiNH: Your… warranty? You have a warranty?
:HalcyonNH: On the mods. Not- -me. That- -be- -stupid.
:RishiNH: You’re skipping more and more words, Haley.
:HalcyonNH: -skip- -sex- -this- -RISHI!- -ERROR: Blush.exe not found!
:RishiNH: Um… you alright?
:RishiNH: YES!?
>>
No. 957719 ID: ce39da

"Okay, okay, sorry, I'll stop. I've clearly taken this too far. By the tides, now I'm worried I've made this evening 'NULL.' Don't uh... Don't erase your memory of this day, that's not healthy... Assuming I've correctly figured out what calling an event 'NULL' even means, that is."
>>
No. 957720 ID: b1b4f3

>>957718
Hehe. Alright, enough teasing Haley. It's kindof pointless to talk about anyway if she doesn't have mods approved for organics. Tell her you can broach the subject again if she gets some.
What kind of movies are we watching tonight?

psst rishi did you have some trouble with your partners before the mods
>>
No. 957725 ID: 91ee5f

>>957718
> -skip- -sex- -this- -RISHI!-
“Could you repeat that?”

>ERROR: Blush.exe not found!
I wonder what a blushing robot looks like? And would that be a program that needs to be installed or would it be a mod?

>Um…you alright?
>YES!?
“Are you sure you’re alright? You were mimicking my voice just now.”

>>957720
This. And Rishi should try to not hog all of the Sweet Coral Nectar for herself. She should make an attempt to share some with Haley.
>>
No. 957731 ID: c2f1f6

Not rated, huh? Are you sure your conclusions aren't tinged by your own perspective?

If you need to fluster her again, ask what she thinks of your personality.

THEN you can promise to stop being irresistible, and also a little a little insufferable.
>>
No. 957732 ID: 2aa5f0

give her a quick little hug and let her know you're done teasing her for now but if she does have any questions on the subject let her know you'd be glad to answer what you can. Then let's see what movies she has picked out.
>>
No. 957794 ID: a9af05

>>957725
>Rishi shouldn't hog all the Sweet Coral Nectar for herself.
>Attempt to share with Haley.
I agree with this. But if Haley ends up not liking it, then Rishi is allowed to take it all for herself!
>>
No. 957843 ID: c3e059

>>957718
>Which include increasing the size?
There is an old alien saying that says, "Bigger is better!"

And as you can see from my larger eggsacks *sexually rub hands over hips*, I agree with that saying. However, I also believe that not everything has to be bigger in order to be better, as you can clearly see from my breasts *sexually cup breasts in hands*.
>>
No. 957854 ID: 1301e8
File 158327933206.png - (75.77KB , 700x550 , 78.png )
957854

Art error: It’s supposed to be Haley screaming YES last update, not Rishi.

>psst rishi did you have some trouble with your partners before the mods.
Hey, just because you weren’t happy with yourself down there, doesn’t mean that you weren’t a goddess in bed. You just… needed some extra encouragement, that’s all.
>There is an old alien saying that says, "Bigger is better!"
You have also heard the saying “It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you use it”. Those alien saying are quite contrary at times. Of course neither helps when you have a short fuse as well…
>I wonder what a blushing robot looks like? And would that be a program that needs to be installed or would it be a mod?
…how does metal even blush? They would need some kind of… facial mod that can change color? Hmm…


>Give her a quick little hug and let her know you're done teasing her for now.
Slithering up behind her, you embrace her into a hug. Her cold metal body is rather uncomfortable to press yourself against…
:RishiNH: I’m sorry, I’ll stop teasing you now.
:HalcyonNH: I understand what you’re doing, but I cannot actually feel you holding my body. I do appreciate the apology though, even if it wasn’t needed.
:RishiNH: …you can’t feel me hugging you?
:HalcyonNH: My sensors indicate that your arms are around my waist and that your body is pressed against my back, but nothing more. It would be as if you watched someone hug the vehicle that you are sitting in.
:RishiNH: Aw, that just sucks.
>By the tides, now I'm worried I've made this evening 'NULL.'
:HalcyonNH: Doesn’t friends forgive and move on from minor bugs like that in the code?
>Don't uh... Don't erase your memory of this day, that's not healthy... Assuming I've correctly figured out what calling an event 'NULL' even means, that is."
:HalcyonNH: NULL is a robotic swear. A NULL day is a synonym with a feces day.
:RishiNH: …you mean shit. A shit day.
:HalcyonNH: Feces and shit have the same meaning?
:RishiNH: Verily, it isn’t the meaning, but the sound of it that matter. All good swears are easy to say yet have some force behind it. Ergo, it’s why shit, fuck, and ass are so good swears. NULL would portably also fit.
:HalcyonNH: I will commit this to memory.

>It's kindof pointless to talk about anyway if she doesn't have mods approved for organics.
:HalcyonNH: The mods I have are modeled after Sakkilian body parts, and would be fine to use with organic being. The problem is that the warrant only covers intercourse with pre-approved models, which any organic ones obviously isn’t.
:RishiNH: So as long as we don’t break them…
:HalcyonNH: That- -not what- -said!?
:RishiNH: Relax, I’m just thinking out loud, Haley. No need to get nervous.
>but if she does have any questions on the subject let her know you'd be glad to answer what you can.
:HalcyonNH: …I will keep that on my ram.
>>
No. 957855 ID: 1301e8
File 158327934359.png - (40.41KB , 700x550 , 79.png )
957855

>Let's see what movies she has picked out.
:HalcyonNH: Shows in an episodic nature, not movies. They are old human ones, pre-unity.
:RishiNH: Well, what are they called?
:HalcyonNH: If you’ll take a seat in the sofa I’ll collect and present them to you. I do hope your sitting arrangement is suitable for your needs. I usually just stand up to watch, but I know your organics need to rest your legs once in a while. Or in your case, tail.
:RishiNH: The sofa is fine, Haley. A bit wide, maybe, but it’s perfect for my tail to lie on.
>And Rishi should try to not hog all of the Sweet Coral Nectar for herself. She should make an attempt to share some with Haley.
:HalcyonNH: This nectar is really sweet. Almost too sweet.
:RishiNH: Well, if you don’t want it I can drink the rest.
:HalcyonNH: I stated “almost”.
:RishiNH: Worth a try… now, how about those shows, eh?

Haley turns on her TV and joins you on the sofa for an evening of detective shows. Going through the options on the TV, she finally finds one of the three shows she wanted to show you and put it on…
-------------

:RishiNH: It’s a bit weird seeing who’s the murderer is before the case even starts.
:HalcyonNH: It isn’t about solving the case before the shows does, Rishi. It isn’t about the destination, but the journey.
:RishiNH: I guess you’re right…

------------

:HalcyonNH: I have always found it odd that they chose to follow several characters that have no importance to the case nor shows up in any other episodes like this.
:RishiNH: It’s just as much about the murder investigation as it is about the people around the murder. See them as red herrings, just there to throw of suspicion from the real killer. After all, on a real crime scene there is bound to be a lot of people around that aren’t relevant either.
:HalcyonNH: You are correct.

------------

:RishiNH: She’s the murderer. The one who was cleaning the wheelchair.
:HalcyonNH: How can you be so sure? That character hasn’t been seen before now, nor is there anything at all that connects her to the murder or gives her motive? Additionally, didn’t the other lady already confess to the crime to the pontiff?
:RishiNH: That very same character just asked my suspect why she was cleaning the wheelchair, as it is never used, making it clear that it was used to move the body.
:HalcyonNH: That is quite the leap to take, Rishi.
:RishiNH: It has to be important, otherwise they wouldn’t show it, would they?
:HalcyonNH: It might be a red herring?
:RishiNH: Maybe… but either way, we can both agree that the detective is way to spry for her age? I can only wish I would be like that when I’m that old.
:HalcyonNH: She’s an author, not detective I believe.
:RishiNH: Tomato, potato…

After having watched an episode from all three shows the two of you sit in silence for a moment… before you decide to break it.

>Ask what she thinks of your personality.
:HalcyonNH: You are headstrong, intelligent and forward, though you are rather weak at controlling your libido.
:RishiNH: …and you wouldn’t find any of that… attractive?
:HalcyonNH: And thus we are given proof of my last statement.
:RishiNH: You didn’t answer the question?
:HalcyonNH: Do I need to?
>THEN you can promise to stop being irresistible, and also a little less insufferable.
:HalcyonNH: That won’t be needed. After all, you are easy to resist and are so insufferable that removing a small amount would be insignificant.
:RishiNH: Hey!
:HalcyonNH: I was only stating a joke, Rishi.
:RishiNH: Damn right you were. I’m the most irresistible thing out there. Though I can be rather insufferable at times…

Haley goes back to the first show we watched and finds the next episode for us to view, but as her finger hover above the play button she stops. She just sits there, staring at the screen for a long while, but just as you’re about to say something she looks at you and asks…

:HalcyonNH: May I state a query for you, Rishi?
:RishiNH: Shoot?
:HalcyonNH: …I was wondering- I was thinking- I was considering- if I may ask- If I can ask- if I want ask…?
:RishiNH: Yes?
:HalcyonNH: I am unsure if this was a good idea to even consider asking.
:RishiNH: Hey, I promise you I won’t tell anyone about what you’re going to ask me.
:HalcyonNH: … … …how do you know if you have had an orgasm?
:RishiNH: …what.
:HalcyonNH: An orgasm is the physical and emotional sensation experienced at the peak of sexual excitation resulting from stimulation of the sexual organs. I and my friend have tried stimulating our mods and felt pleasure, though I am unsure if we ever reached this orgasmic state. The definition is to vague to be of any help in the matter.
:RishiNH: Err…

…you’re pretty sure that blunt question was not the one she was originally going to ask.
>>
No. 957856 ID: b1b4f3

>>957855
Hmm, an orgasm is like a spike in pleasure that doesn't directly correspond to the stimulation during the orgasm-- an orgasm can happen through prolonged stimulation of the same location and intensity. The potential for orgasm builds up over time from sexual activity, and when one gets close you can feel it coming. When it hits, most people have some urge to grab onto their partner, and/or lose control of their fine muscle control. You tend to lose yourself in the moment, your mind's busy processing the intense pleasure so you can't really think of much else.
>>
No. 957861 ID: 2aa5f0

ask her if their was anything else she wanted to ask you?
>>
No. 957874 ID: 91ee5f

>>957855
“Haley, if you want to have sex with me, then just ask. You don’t need to be shy about it.”

And when Haley says that’s not what she’s trying to do, tell her, “Well then, you are making it increasingly difficult to not tease you when you keep asking me questions like that!”

>>957856
Pretty much this.
>>
No. 957875 ID: c2f1f6

I'll... Try? Keep in mind you're asking a detective, not a poet. The words 'show don't tell' come to mind, but I'll keep my responses verbal no matter how cute it is when you're flustered.

I'm thinking not. It's pretty unmistakable. The key word in the definition you gave is 'peak', it's almost overwhelming and conclusive. I'd draw comparisons to other biological imperatives but I don't think those parallels work for an SAI.
>>
No. 957923 ID: a9af05

>>957854
That's cute. Haley had hearts on her visor when Rishi hugged her.
>>
No. 958014 ID: ce39da

"Well, how long have you gone at it? If you do it for a while and nothing changes, your mods probably aren't advanced enough for it. Usually, pleasure will build and accumulate over sustained stimulation. You'll eventually feel yourself reach an "edge" on the threshold of how much you can process without going over the point of no return - meaning that once you do tip over that "edge," you're going to orgasm no matter what, though it's not immediate. First, your uh... mod (whichever gender you're using) should seize up a little in preparation. Then, it'll start pulsing in pleasure on a level that isn't naturally achievable otherwise. If your mod is sufficiently advanced in anatomical accuracy, this is where dicks start ejaculating semen (eggs in the case of an ovipositor), and vaginas really start gushing their juices. Was that informative?"
>>
No. 958233 ID: 1301e8
File 158353540046.png - (69.92KB , 700x550 , 80.png )
958233

>That's cute. Haley had hearts on her visor when Rishi hugged her.
Which means that she actually appreciated you hugging her, contrary to what she said. Ergo, you should hug her more.

>I'm thinking you haven’t had one. It's pretty unmistakable.
:HalcyonNH: I have experience sexual excitation and the sensation did make a peak before lessening in pleasure. That is the definition, is it not?
:RishiNH: If you had one, you’ll know, trust me. Verily, the first thing we need to ask, can your mods even stimulate one?
:HalcyonNH: The two modules I am interacting with is capably of simulating a sexual organ of an organic being, including orgasms.
:RishiNH: Hmm… how long have you gone at it.
:HalcyonNH: Me and my friend followed the instruction found online for intercourse as best we should, and commenced with the act for exactly 30 minutes. I have done this about five times, thrice as a male and twice as a female.
:RishiNH: Instructions? So… what? Insert rod A into slot B?
:HalcyonNH: Slide rod A all the way into slot B. Then slide rod A out from slot B as far as you can without removing it completely. Repeat.
:RishiNH: …okay, that’s… one way to do it? Have you tried changing speeds? Positions? Angle?
:HalcyonNH: We used the average speed and the most ideal position and angle for penetration, as instructed.
:RishiNH: I think I see your problem here… Verily, it’s not just about the act, but… how it feels in the moment as well. Usually, pleasure will build and accumulate over sustained stimulation. You'll eventually feel yourself reach an "edge" on the threshold of how much you can process without going over the point of no return. If your speed or position doesn’t bring your closer to the edge then… well, you need to change it.
:HalcyonNH: I will commit that to memory. And when I reach this edge as you described?
:RishiNH: Your… um… module, in whatever shape it is, will start pulsing in pleasure on a level that isn’t naturally achievable otherwise. . If your mod is sufficiently advanced in anatomical accuracy, this is where dicks are forced to ejaculating…
:HalcyonNH: I have experienced ejaculation, though not in a forced way as you describe. Then it is concluded?
:RishiNH: When it hits, most people have some urge to grab onto their partner, and/or lose control of their fine muscle control. You tend to lose yourself in the moment, your mind's busy processing the intense pleasure so you can't really think of much else.
:HalcyonNH: So my mainframe will lag thanks to much pleasure input?
:RishiNH: I’m… not sure how it will be with a SAI, but that’s kind of I feel when I do it.
>Keep in mind you're asking a detective, not a poet. The words 'show don't tell' come to mind.
:HalcyonNH: I am unsure how you would show me. I have already looked for instructions on the web and found very little.
:RishiNH: Have you tried one of those… porno movies these aliens are so fond of?
:HalcyonNH: Porno movies? They have recordings of people doing it? I fail to see why anyone would want to watch something like that?
:RishiNH: Verily, I am unsure why someone would rather watch someone else like that instead of going out and finding a partner themselves. Even if they like to watch, I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find someone that like a voyeur. Maybe they like… imagining themselves being part of the movie? Hmm…
:HalcyonNH: Compared to Serpents culture, other species do have a harder time finding a mate.
:RishiNH: True, true…
:HalcyonNH: No matter the reason, I know now that I need to gather additional information about the subject. Thank you, Rishi.

>Ask her if there was anything else she wanted to ask you?
:HalcyonNH: No. No there is not.
:RishiNH: That was a quick answer. Almost too quick.
:HalcyonNH: I am a SAI. By the time it takes you to formulate a question in your brain, I can recall my whole life in near perfect detail.
:RishiNH: Of course you can…
>“Haley, if you want to have sex with me, then just ask. You don’t need to be shy about it.”
:HalcyonNH: Didn’t- -state that you- -stop teasing me!?
:RishiNH: You are making it increasingly difficult to not tease you when you keep asking me questions like that!
:HalcyonNH: I did not mean to ask a question of that subject.
:RishiNH: You didn’t mean to ask me that? Then what did you want to ask?
:HalcyonNH: No. What I meant was that I didn’t foresee the consequences of the question.
:RishiNH: You didn’t see the rather obvious consequence of asking me a sexual question? Haley, are you sure you don’t have some ulterior motives with these questions, hmm~
:HalcyonNH: While I might have invited you here on ulterior intentions, it was not to have sexual intercourse with you. Those intentions came later.
:RishiNH: …then what were your ulterior intentions?
:HalcyonNH: NULL. Please erase my last statement.
:RishiNH:

…there is something she isn’t telling you, something she wanted to tell you, but changed her mind at the last second. She said it herself, she thinks your greatest weakness is your libido, which she is clearly trying to use to get you off her back. The question is, do you fall right into her trap and continue teasing her… or do you double down and try and get that elusive question out of her, even if she won’t like it? Verily, can you even be sure she wants to have sex with you, or is she simply using it to distract you? Hmm…
>>
No. 958235 ID: b1b4f3

>>958233
Hmm, so her original intention was not sex-related, but she chickened out. Tell her to be brave. She can trust you. Anything she says here will stay between the two of you, that's a professional promise.
>>