[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 79880)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125877011462.png - (16.35KB , 600x600 , TQ0.png )
79880 No. 79880 ID: 7eda8b

Expand all images
>>
No. 79883 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877030754.png - (17.01KB , 600x600 , TQ1.png )
79883

>>
No. 79887 ID: 632862

>>79883
Wake up.
>>
No. 79888 ID: 6550ad

Hug self.
>>
No. 79889 ID: 3aba4b

Drink the water.
>>
No. 79890 ID: 34470e

>>79883
Speak now, or forever hold your piece.
>>
No. 79891 ID: f4963f

>>79883
Open your eyes.
>>
No. 79892 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877096361.png - (18.95KB , 600x600 , TQ2.png )
79892

>>79887
What? Hello?
>>
No. 79893 ID: 632862

>>79892
Hello. Do you remember your name, or where you are?
>>
No. 79895 ID: f44349

>>79892
Hello!
>>
No. 79896 ID: 5d5878

>>79892
Howdy. We're crazy voices. Be prepared to ignore a lot of us.
>>
No. 79897 ID: dda9dd

>>79892
You are floating in a mad science goo tube... unfortunately this one seems to be full of red goo as opposed to the standard green goo or more calming blue goo.
>>
No. 79900 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877170621.png - (13.03KB , 500x500 , TQ3.png )
79900

>Hello.
Hello! Thoughts are flitting through my head at an alarming rate. This seems unusual!

>Do you remember your name, or where you are?
Uh... No. To both. Do you? Or I? Or whatever you are?
>>
No. 79901 ID: 632862

>>79900
Afraid not. Do you remember anything at all? We don't!
>>
No. 79902 ID: 5d5878

>>79900
Can you see anything outside this fluid thingy?
>>
No. 79903 ID: 632862

>>79901
Also, is that a bullet hole in your head?
>>
No. 79904 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877227790.png - (12.97KB , 500x500 , TQ4.png )
79904

>Do you remember anything at all?
No. Nothing.

I suppose that's bad, yes?

I'm in some kind of liquid, lit by red lights, or normal lights in red liquid. There's an oxygen mask over my face, and tubes in my arms and legs.

What should I do?
>>
No. 79906 ID: 5d5878

>>79904
Well, can you see anything outside? Where the hell are you?
>>
No. 79907 ID: 632862

>>79904
Tap on the glass. Perhaps someone will come check up on you and let you out.
>>
No. 79909 ID: dda9dd

>>79904
What do your -uhn- what are you anyway? Do you even know that much?

Anyhow... tell us what those keen eyes of yours see.
>>
No. 79910 ID: 04bd7e

you just woke up in a tube filled with goo with things plugged into you. i would panic. but you seem to be fine with it. look up is there a hatch?
>>
No. 79912 ID: 276781

>>79904
Can you see into the room you're likely in?
Anything or anyone of note that you're aware of?

Struggling to break out of your container/tube should come as a last resort, when there's nothing else you can think of doing.

There's no way of knowing if you're undergoing healing in this tube, if you're some sort of experiment, or if it's some sort of stasis thing.
>>
No. 79913 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877263357.png - (13.69KB , 500x500 , TQ5.png )
79913

>Also, is that a bullet hole in your head?
I hope not. It itches a little. It's a spot of rough tissue with no fur. I guess some kind of scar.
>>
No. 79914 ID: 34470e

>>79904
You need a name. How about Penji?
>>
No. 79916 ID: e7666f

>>79913
Could you take a look at the rest of you?
I mean you could bring us along, if you really wanted~
>>
No. 79917 ID: f4963f

>>79914
>Need a name
Speaking of which, do you recall having one?
>>
No. 79918 ID: 8a24e0

You seem to have four ears. That's silly, you don't need more than two. You should remove the extraneous ears.
>>
No. 79919 ID: 7eda8b
File 12587730422.png - (6.60KB , 500x500 , TQ6.png )
79919

>Anyhow... tell us what those keen eyes of yours see.
The container appears to be made of metal. I can't see anything outside. There's seams. Might be a door? There's some mechanisms, but they don't look like they're meant to open from here.

There's a rectangle of glass in front of me, but it's backed by more metal.

Above me is a metal thing shaped a bit like a claw or tooth. There's another below me, oriented the opposite way.
>>
No. 79920 ID: 632862

>>79919
Knock on the metal.
>>
No. 79921 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877336835.png - (5.53KB , 500x500 , TQ7.png )
79921

>Speaking of which, do you recall having one?
No.

>You need a name. How about Penji?
What does that word mean? ...And how could you know things I don't?

>You seem to have four ears. That's silly, you don't need more than two.
Do I really need more than one?
>>
No. 79922 ID: 5d5878

>>79921
You need at least two if you want to be able to figure out what direction a sound is coming from.
>>
No. 79923 ID: 504190

Really you need 3 to figure out precise locations, and 4 is a simpler number.

Can you move the little pointed bits of metal?
>>
No. 79925 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877358159.png - (7.46KB , 500x500 , TQ8.png )
79925

>Knock on the metal.
Okay.

...

No immediate response.
>>
No. 79926 ID: 34470e

>>79921
>What does that word mean? ...And how could you know things I don't?
It was actually the first thing I thought of. It really doesn't mean anything. If you don't like it, how about Tozol?
>>
No. 79928 ID: 632862

>>79925
Fiddle with the tooth thing on the top.
>>
No. 79942 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877473038.png - (6.12KB , 500x500 , TQ9.png )
79942

>It was actually the first thing I thought of.
I guess that makes it the first thing I thought of.

>If you don't like it, how about Tozol?
That word feels important.

>Fiddle with the tooth thing on the top.
Okay.
>>
No. 79944 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877479452.png - (16.51KB , 500x500 , TQ10.png )
79944

Hmmmmmm.
>>
No. 79947 ID: 5d5878

>>79944
Er, what is that?
>>
No. 79948 ID: f4963f

>>79944
... well, the fact that you're not being zapped to death is good.

Hm.

So you need a name, huh? Well, you're in a red container right now. And you look sorta girlish, so... let's see. Red, girl... there's got to be some sort of name that connects the two...

Ah, I've got it.

Emerald.
>>
No. 79949 ID: 632862

>>79944
Maybe we shouldn't mess with the electrical cords while submerged in liquid.
>>
No. 79954 ID: 276781

>>79948
No, no, Sapphire's much better than Emerald.
>>
No. 79955 ID: dda9dd

>>79944
You had not informed use you were female.. were you aware of this?
>>
No. 79957 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877522723.png - (16.50KB , 500x500 , TQ11.png )
79957

>Ah, I've got it. Emerald.
I like Penji.

>Maybe we shouldn't mess with the electrical cords while submerged in liquid.
Don't those have two prongs? This seems to be one solid chunk of metal.
>>
No. 79961 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877541361.png - (16.55KB , 500x500 , TQ12.png )
79961

>You had not informed use you were female.. were you aware of this?
I am now.
>>
No. 79962 ID: 632862

>>79961
Try fiddling with the bottom tooth.
>>
No. 79964 ID: 5d5878

>>79961
Good. That's plenty more efficient than getting you to crossdress.
>>
No. 79966 ID: 276781

>>79961
That's okay, we like helping girls. In fact, you could say we prefer them.
Your left arm's got some wires or sensors on it. Can you tell if they're stuck into your arm, or if they're just sticking to it - without pulling them off/out?
>>
No. 79971 ID: dda9dd
File 125877585255.jpg - (249.83KB , 900x919 , orb_recursive.jpg )
79971

>>79966
>That's okay, we like helping girls. In fact, you could say we prefer them.

Probably due to the habit of thinking with our balls half the time.
>>
No. 79973 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877608665.png - (7.39KB , 500x500 , TQ13.png )
79973

>Your left arm's got some wires or sensors on it. Can you tell if they're stuck into your arm, or if they're just sticking to it - without pulling them off/out?
Can't tell if they're wires or tubes or both. They're definitely going straight into the arm.
>>
No. 79981 ID: f44349

>>79971
(Half of the time?
I think you mean ALL of the time.)

Also um... fiddle with the bottom tooth thingey I guess.
Maybe something interesting will happen if we touch them together?
>>
No. 80011 ID: 7eda8b
File 12587774628.png - (17.60KB , 500x500 , TQ14.png )
80011

The second one's really stuck. With effort, I manage to yank it free, though I bonk my head against the back of the tube in the process.

This one looks the same as the other.

I notice there's a lot of bubbles coming from the socket. I think I broke something and now the liquid's leaking out of the tube.
>>
No. 80013 ID: 135d9a

>>80011
Somehow, I'm suspecting that might not be a great thing.

I could be wrong though.
>>
No. 80016 ID: 632862

>>80011
Wait a while for the liquid to exit.
>>
No. 80020 ID: 5d5878

>>80011
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not good.
>>
No. 80043 ID: 8b7db1

>>80011
This could either be a good thing, or a bad thing. I'm thinking it could be good because I'm assuming someone is MONITORING the tube, at least, and knows something is moving around in there. Which should lead to you leaving the tube soon. Progress!
>>
No. 80046 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877863231.png - (11.71KB , 500x500 , TQ15.png )
80046

>Wait a while for the liquid to exit.
Okay.

...

This is taking a long time.
>>
No. 80047 ID: 34470e

>>80043
Or a person might come in and try to put you back into hibernation, deeming you not ready yet.
>>
No. 80052 ID: 88d217

>>80046

Stick your head above the water and practice an amusing whistling tune.
>>
No. 80055 ID: 632862

>>80046
Touch the two teeth together above the liquid's level.
>>
No. 80066 ID: f44349

>>80046
This is boring.
PUNCH EVERYTHING!
>>
No. 80069 ID: dda9dd

>>80046
Is it just me mylady or do you posses multiple tails?
>>
No. 80083 ID: 7eda8b
File 125877992925.png - (15.13KB , 500x500 , TQ16.png )
80083

>Touch the two teeth together above the liquid's level.
Nothing seems to happen.
>>
No. 80088 ID: 632862

>>80083
Scream and yell for someone to let you out.
>>
No. 80089 ID: 7eda8b
File 12587800562.png - (24.78KB , 500x500 , TQ17.png )
80089

>Is it just me mylady or do you posses multiple tails?
Yeah. They're small and black and tapering. Is that unusual?

I'm not s-

*CRACK!*

WOAH!
>>
No. 80091 ID: 5d5878

>>80089
Yeaaaaah, that's bad.
>>
No. 80096 ID: 9891a9

>>80089
Oh god don't drop them in the water keep them above you D:
>>
No. 80111 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878071523.png - (7.17KB , 500x500 , TQ18.png )
80111

>Keep them above you.
I keep one above me, hooked into its own cord. Seems to be okay.

>Scream and yell for someone to let you out.
"HELLO? ANYONE?"

>PUNCH EVERYTHING!
RRARRR!!
>>
No. 80114 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878079848.png - (5.65KB , 500x500 , TQ19.png )
80114

Ow.
>>
No. 80117 ID: 8a24e0

>>80069
superfluous tails, superfluous ears... whatever she is, she's not designed for efficiency.
>>
No. 80119 ID: f4963f

>>80114
Did... did you just dent the door?
>>
No. 80122 ID: 632862

>>80114
Wait. You managed to dent it? That's quite a punch. If you're that strong you could try pushing on the door near the hinges to break it.
>>
No. 80123 ID: 34470e

>>80114
If the water level is low enough, you can take off your oxygen mask.
>>
No. 80154 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878197336.png - (15.39KB , 500x500 , TQ20.png )
80154

>Wait. You managed to dent it? That's quite a punch.
I figured it was just wimpy metal.

I actually feel a little weird right now. Though, it's hard to tell, since I can't remember ever having felt better.

>If you're that strong you could try pushing on the door near the hinges to break it.
The metal creaks and deforms a little, but doesn't open.
>>
No. 80155 ID: 476456

Keep working it.
>>
No. 80157 ID: 632862

>>80154
Look at the celing.
>>
No. 80166 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878248866.png - (16.44KB , 500x500 , TQ21.png )
80166

>superfluous tails, superfluous ears... whatever she is, she's not designed for efficiency.
I... I can feel self conscious about my body image later!

>Keep working it.
The metal creaks more, but holds. The glass-like rectangle part makes a ping sound. My legs are getting really tired.
>>
No. 80169 ID: 632862

>>80166
Alright, the glass should be easier to break. Try smashing that with one of the teeth so you don't cut your hand on the glass.
>>
No. 80170 ID: 34470e

>>80166
You can do it, Penji! Just a little more!
>>
No. 80171 ID: 476456

Almost there...
>>
No. 80172 ID: 8b7db1

>>80166
Well, rest for a couple, then try again?
>>
No. 80177 ID: f4963f

>>80166
Is the door priable? I'm not sure exactly how it works - if that seam is wide enough to slip your claws / fingers into, you might be able to pry it open rather than pushing it open.
>>
No. 80178 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878319097.png - (9.70KB , 500x500 , TQ22.png )
80178

>Alright, the glass should be easier to break. Try smashing that with one of the teeth so you don't cut your hand on the glass.
I bash the glass-like stuff loose. The shards flutter through the water to the bottom of the tank.

There's a piece of metal over where the glass was. A cover, I guess. It's leaking pretty bad.
>>
No. 80179 ID: 632862

>>80178
Shove the cover in various directions. It's probably right or left.
>>
No. 80182 ID: f4963f

>>80178
Is the metal any thinner on the other side of the glass? How're you holding up, physically?
>>
No. 80183 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878393163.png - (12.92KB , 500x500 , TQ23.png )
80183

I fuck around with the plate for awhile. It's jammed due to the deformation of the door. Eventually I manage to pop it off.

Liquid's gushing out!
>>
No. 80184 ID: 632862

>>80183
Keep your extremities away from the orifice. Brace yourself against the walls until the current dies down.
>>
No. 80187 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878444463.png - (7.47KB , 500x500 , TQ24.png )
80187

The water levels off. I can see stuff outside.

Outside, I see a darkened room. There's equipment and machinery, a desk with a computer console, and a heavy, sliding door. I can fit my hand through the port I opened, but can't reach any of that stuff.
>>
No. 80188 ID: 632862

>>80187
Feel around the outside of the tube. Perhaps there's a latch or something.
>>
No. 80193 ID: 276781

>>80187
This is taking you too long, isn't it? Activate super strength and escape the fuck out of this metal box. Fucking metal boxes, you'll show them not to screw with you!
>>
No. 80197 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878568035.png - (6.10KB , 500x500 , TQ25.png )
80197

>Feel around the outside of the tube. Perhaps there's a latch or something.
Feels like, uh...

Yeah, definitely a latch, but there's a lock on it.
>>
No. 80198 ID: 632862

>>80197
Pick it with your wiry black tail(s)!
>>
No. 80203 ID: f4963f

>>80197
You know where the lock is, eh? Can you reach around and... rip it out, somehow?
>>
No. 80211 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878686231.png - (8.00KB , 500x500 , TQ26.png )
80211

>Pick it with your wiry black tail(s)!
Okay! Let's see here.

Hoo. This is awkward.
>>
No. 80213 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878696941.png - (5.58KB , 500x500 , TQ27.png )
80213

I spend five minutes trying to pick the lock with my tails. This is incredibly frustrating!

>rip it out
Piece of shit!
>>
No. 80214 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878702731.png - (6.35KB , 500x500 , TQ28.png )
80214

I wrench the lock mechanism out of its housing.
>>
No. 80215 ID: 836378

Bust out.
>>
No. 80223 ID: 632862

>>80214
Unlatch it and push the door open.

Finally freedom.
>>
No. 80228 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878896216.png - (15.48KB , 600x500 , TQ29.png )
80228

>Finally freedom.
Yes! The door comes open!
>>
No. 80232 ID: 34470e

>>80228
Give yourself a tour.
>>
No. 80233 ID: 7eda8b
File 125878919627.png - (17.47KB , 600x500 , TQ30.png )
80233

I'm in a room now. Awesome.

There's a big, closed, sliding metal door at the opposite side of the room. On this side, there's the tube I came out of, and another one that looks like it, with a box in between. There's a rolling gurney, a locker to my right, and a console at the middle of the room. There's a monitor at the far upper corner.
>>
No. 80240 ID: 88d217

Anybody in the other tube?
>>
No. 80241 ID: 632862

>>80233
What's on the monitor?
>>
No. 80248 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879015817.png - (17.30KB , 600x500 , TQ31.png )
80248

Let me just get around this... huh?

Oh. I'm still hooked by my IV tubes.

Come and think of it, I am starting to feel a little odd.
>>
No. 80249 ID: e3f578

Prepare to pass out.
>>
No. 80250 ID: 632862

>>80248
Well... you'll have to pull them out I guess. Carefully.
>>
No. 80251 ID: f4963f

>>80248
Well, we're not going to get anywhere with those things still plugged in. May as well go the full nine yards and yank those bitches out.

Carefully.
>>
No. 80261 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879073383.png - (17.71KB , 600x500 , TQ33.png )
80261

>yank those bitches out
Well, the direct approach seems to be serving so far...

Hoo. Skin's healed around these things. I wonder how long I've been in there.

Okay. They're out. I think I'm bleeding. Definitely bleeding a bit.
>>
No. 80264 ID: 632862

>>80261
Open the lockers and see what's in there. We could use a bandage or something.
>>
No. 80265 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879086691.png - (18.18KB , 600x500 , TQ34.png )
80265

Yes, I think we're looking at a pretty significant amount of bleeding.

I feel tired.
>>
No. 80266 ID: f44349

>>80265
Shit.
You see anything you can wrap around that in here?
>>
No. 80267 ID: 8b7db1

>>80265
Apply DIRECT PRESSURE to the wounds! Find something we can wrap our arms in as well!

D:
>>
No. 80268 ID: 632862

>>80265
Sit in the chair and hold your arm above your head while you apply pressure to it.
>>
No. 80270 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879145462.png - (13.15KB , 600x600 , TQ35.png )
80270

>Open the lockers and see what's in there.
They're locked.

...

They're unlocked.
>>
No. 80272 ID: 632862

>>80270
Medkit! Grab, open, sit, bandage.
>>
No. 80273 ID: 34470e

>>80270
Wow. You're strong. Check what's in the thing with the red cross.
>>
No. 80274 ID: f4963f

>>80270
Our first priority is the first aid kit, obviously. Get that, bandage up. After that, clothes might be useful.

What's that thing on top of the safe?
>>
No. 80284 ID: a3b36a

Red thing. It's red. Like blood. Maybe it can help.
>>
No. 80286 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879278990.png - (12.23KB , 500x500 , TQ36.png )
80286

>What's that thing on top of the safe?
Looks like some kind of toy in a box.

>Medkit! Grab, open, sit, bandage
Right. Focus. Getting sleepy.

Bandage arm. Hold over head.
>>
No. 80287 ID: 7eda8b
File 125879283355.png - (13.32KB , 500x500 , TQ37.png )
80287

Think I'm gonna rest here a bit.
>>
No. 80293 ID: 34470e

>>80287
Sleep well, Penji.
>>
No. 80354 ID: 3b61bc

What the fuck is going on with those feet anyways?
They are hella weird.
>>
No. 80368 ID: 5d5878

>>80354
And that's the weirdest thing?
>>
No. 80372 ID: 3b61bc

>>80368
Surprising enough, yes.
The two huge toes are strange enough, but I'm really wondering about the thing on the heel.
>>
No. 80714 ID: 0d1fe9

>>80372
Opposable toe, lets the feet hold onto things.
>>
No. 81625 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921016264.png - (13.94KB , 500x500 , TQ38.png )
81625

Awake again.

Feeling numb.

Still there, whatever you are?
>>
No. 81627 ID: f21281

>>81625
Put some clothes on, you harlot!
>>
No. 81628 ID: c0f3bf

Still bleeding?
>>
No. 81629 ID: 34470e

>>81625
Yes, we're still here.
>>
No. 81630 ID: 632862

>>81625
Yes, we're still here. We slept when you did, though.

You're feeling numb, you say? I'm not sure what the medical implications for that are, especially since you're not exactly a normal specimen. Check to make sure the bleeding has stopped, then carefully try standing up.
>>
No. 81631 ID: 91b750

>>81625
Check condition
Put on lab coat.
>>
No. 81648 ID: af3e6d

>>81625
Hey, you're totally not dead of blood loss among other things somehow. Cool. We crazy headvoices are glad to have you back.
>>
No. 81650 ID: e973f4

Well, now that you're less bleeding, what all is in this room?
>>
No. 81651 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921173099.png - (10.90KB , 500x500 , TQ39.png )
81651

>Check condition
Um. Little numb everywhere. I feel slower than before. I don't think it's blood loss. Something else. I can stand well enough.

Bleeding's stopped nicely.

>Put some clothes on, you harlot!
I don't feel cold. Wait, what?
>>
No. 81652 ID: 5c3942

Do you have any sense of how long you were asleep?
>>
No. 81654 ID: 91b750

>not feeling cold
Well, I suppose clothing is strictly optional, then. Not that we have a vested stake in the matter or anything.

Look over the contents of the locker again, would you? In particular, what's that on the top shelf, and is there anything noteworthy about the safe and picture on the bottom shelf?
>>
No. 81655 ID: f21281

>>81651
Yer naked.

Normally that is considered shameful.

But idk you're some sort of fox-cat-thing.
>>
No. 81656 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921236551.png - (17.98KB , 600x500 , TQ40.png )
81656

>Well, now that you're less bleeding, what all is in this room?
About the same as before, except the locker's open. Two tubes, one of which had me in it, the other which has some kind of forklift-looking machine against it. Big metal box between the two tubes. A console in the middle of the room. Blank monitor on the wall opposite the tubes, as well as a big door.

There really isn't as much fluid on the floor as was in the tube. It must've gone through a drain when I tried opening the door. I guess they'd build it that way so the place doesn't flood whenever they open one of those things.

>Do you have any sense of how long you were asleep?
Not long. Or do you mean how long I was asleep in the tube? I have no idea of that one.
>>
No. 81658 ID: 34470e

>>81656
Examine the console
>>
No. 81663 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921276294.png - (12.50KB , 600x600 , TQ41.png )
81663

>Look over the contents of the locker again, would you?
Okay.
>In particular, what's that on the top shelf,
Unlabeled box. You want I open it?
>and is there anything noteworthy about the safe and picture on the bottom shelf?
It's actually a cardboard box with a picture of something like a toy sitting on top of the safe.
>>
No. 81664 ID: 88d217

Can we examine the other tube in detail to see what's in it that warrants blocking the door with a piece of machinery?
>>
No. 81666 ID: 88d217

Put those rubber boots on
I have a feeling they might save us from something unpleasant.
>>
No. 81668 ID: 91b750

>>81663
Go ahead and inspect the top box. I'm curious what's in it. :>
>>
No. 81669 ID: c0f3bf

Open the cardboard box, there might be stuff in it.
>>
No. 81670 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921322945.png - (5.22KB , 500x500 , TQ42.png )
81670

>Put those rubber boots on
Hmm...
>>
No. 81672 ID: 88d217

Hmm, those obviously won't fit. we need to watch out for electricity and possible corrosive or toxic fluids on the floor.
>>
No. 81674 ID: 632862

That or cut them to fit. Too bad we've got nothing to cut with.

Open the unlabeled box!
>>
No. 81678 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921445487.png - (10.75KB , 500x500 , TA43.png )
81678

>Open the unlabeled box!
Inside are long packages labeled "E RAT."
>>
No. 81679 ID: c0f3bf

What about the labeled box?
>>
No. 81681 ID: 91b750

>>81678
>E RAT
Sure, take one. Why not!
>>
No. 81682 ID: 632862

Those are Emergency RATions, I believe. Grab a lab coat first and put it on so you have pockets to hold these things in.
>>
No. 81684 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921552271.png - (8.45KB , 500x500 , TQ44.png )
81684

>What about the labeled box?
>>
No. 81686 ID: 632862

>>81684
That's... quite a cheerful taser box. Anyway, grab a coat so we have pockets. Wait, do the coats actually have pockets?
>>
No. 81687 ID: c0f3bf

Can you get a closer look at that safe? It might not work to rip out the lock, so don't do that yet.
>>
No. 81692 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921737496.png - (6.75KB , 500x500 , TQ45.png )
81692

>Can you get a closer look at that safe? It might not work to rip out the lock, so don't do that yet.
It looks way more solid than the locker. I'm not sure if I COULD rip the lock out.
>>
No. 81693 ID: 632862

>>81692
Are your tails very sensitive to vibration? Or perhaps your own sense of touch in your hands? Do your ears give you really sensitive hearing? Try spinning the dial and see if you can figure out what the combination is.
>>
No. 81694 ID: c0f3bf

Well it's a dial safe or whatever so you can't try that skin oil trick.

Check the lab coat's pockets, maybe there'll be something in them that can help.
>>
No. 81698 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921832479.png - (25.15KB , 500x500 , TQ46.png )
81698

>Are your tails very sensitive to vibration?
Moreso than the rest of me, I think... But everything just feels numb right now. I hope it goes away.

I spin the dial. I feel like I could figure this out if my body would cooperate, but it just isn't.
>>
No. 81700 ID: 632862

>>81698
Looks like the safe will have to wait. Did you check the lab coats to see if there's anything in the pockets?

Also, open the 'toy' box and grab the stun gun.
>>
No. 81701 ID: e973f4

>>81698
We really ought to figure out what those IVs were pumping into you, then, if you don't think the numbness is because of losing blood. You might be in need of some substance to function properly.

... Of course it would help if I had any idea how to do that, wouldn't it...
>>
No. 81706 ID: 7eda8b
File 125921966345.png - (15.77KB , 500x500 , TQ47.png )
81706

>>81700
I put on the coat and get the stun gun.

It makes a satisfying *POP!* when I hit the switch.
>>
No. 81709 ID: 632862

>>81706
Stuff your pockets full of ERATs!

Then check out the monitor... and the console.
>>
No. 81711 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922072597.png - (18.14KB , 600x600 , TQ48.png )
81711

>Then check out the monitor... and the console.
The wall monitor looks boring. It's just a black screen.

The console's another story. BUTTONS!
>>
No. 81712 ID: 34470e

>>81711
try typing HELP or HOME or BOOTWIN
>>
No. 81714 ID: 632862

>>81711
HELP sounds like a good command.

Also, can we have a closer look at that stuff to the right of the keyboard? Actually, a closer look of the keyboard would be nice too.
>>
No. 81718 ID: a1ac99

>>81711
Such enthusiasm. Looks like it's just a read-out of the condition(condit) of tube 01(the one you crawled out of?), some numbers(48516[?]), and that it's failed(because we broke it?), though.

Poke buttons, see if the screen changes.
>>
No. 81719 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922227396.png - (5.32KB , 500x500 , TQ49.png )
81719

I mess around with the buttons and stuff, but they don't seem to respond.

I notice a keyhole at the left corner of the console. In the labcoat pocket is a key, and a card. Should I use the key on this?
>>
No. 81721 ID: 632862

>>81719
Yes, gently try turning the key in it. You seem to be quite strong and we wouldn't want to break the key if it doesn't fit.
>>
No. 81723 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922252763.png - (18.53KB , 600x600 , TQ50.png )
81723

I use the key.

A new panel pops up.
>>
No. 81725 ID: 34470e

>>81723
Press one of them buttans
>>
No. 81726 ID: 632862

>>81723
Do the buttons have any markings? Don't push them yet, they may be tied to something dangerous.
>>
No. 81728 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922311626.png - (6.89KB , 500x500 , TQ51.png )
81728

>Do the buttons have any markings?
I wish this place had a manual or something.
>>
No. 81729 ID: 632862

>>81728
Push the - button for 1.
>>
No. 81730 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922345118.png - (7.83KB , 500x500 , TQ52.png )
81730

>Push the - button for 1.
Nothing happens.
>>
No. 81731 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922349150.png - (7.32KB , 500x500 , TQ53.png )
81731

*Push*
*Push*
*Push*
*Push*
*Push*
>>
No. 81736 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922372233.png - (48.91KB , 500x500 , TQ54.png )
81736

Hey!

"4+" makes a little squirt of liquid from one of those tubes that was in my arm.
>>
No. 81738 ID: 632862

>>81731
...I think that may be a system to control IV medications for people in the tubes. Uh, you're sure the other tube is empty right?
>>
No. 81739 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922414144.png - (8.88KB , 500x500 , TQ55.png )
81739

>Uh, you're sure the other tube is empty right?

Oooh... That would've been a really good thing to check before I started.
>>
No. 81740 ID: c0f3bf

Run over and check quickly
>>
No. 81741 ID: 476456

Oh boy this does not end well.
>>
No. 81744 ID: 632862

>>81739
Oh no. Check the tube.

What exactly did you press for 1-3? I know we pressed - 1, but which one did you press for 2 and 3? Were either of them +?
>>
No. 81745 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922444989.png - (9.23KB , 500x500 , TQ56.png )
81745

>Oh boy this does not end well.
Oh shit oh shit!

...

It's empty.
>>
No. 81747 ID: 632862

>>81745
Oh. So I guess we just administered IV medication to nothing.

Back to the console; is there a slot under the screen to slide in the ID card? Maybe that will let you use the keyboard.
>>
No. 81749 ID: 7eda8b
File 125922483851.png - (9.37KB , 500x500 , TQ57.png )
81749

Nobody saw that.

...

It is occurring to me that there's been no sign of life whatsoever in this place. I wonder if that's why I've gained voices in my head.

Then again, I have no memory of ever not having had them. Er, you.
>>
No. 81750 ID: 476456

Maybe the facility was abandoned(unlikely)

or maybe something escaped and killed everyone(Sufficiently more likely)
>>
No. 81753 ID: 34470e

>>81749
investigate the big door and see if you can push it open.
>>
No. 81759 ID: e98c4f

>>81739

Make this face more often.
>>
No. 81764 ID: 373167

>>81750
Well, Penji is also something that escaped.
That's something to keep in mind until it's clear why she was in the tube.
>>
No. 81777 ID: 62b3d7

Take a closer look at those buttons labelled 'Emergency' before you try pushing the door.

Also, I'm to take it that the computer has no power?
>>
No. 81778 ID: a309cb

Have a look in that big gaping hole under the console.
>>
No. 81829 ID: bf2bdb

look around the room for a user manual
>>
No. 82261 ID: e973f4

>>81749
Figure out what happened to that rough spot on your face.

(>:B)
>>
No. 83126 ID: 51d0f5
File 125948116451.png - (9.98KB , 500x500 , TQ58.png )
83126

>Take a closer look at those buttons labelled 'Emergency' before you try pushing the door.
There's two buttons here, plus a big panel labeled 'EMERGENCY' (twice!) on tracks, looking like it can slide down and open.
>>
No. 83128 ID: 632862

>>83126
Slide it down and see what's in there. Could be either a useful item, or a button for killing berserk tube occupants.
>>
No. 83130 ID: e973f4

>>83126
Those other buttons might prove useful, but for now, yeah, just see what's behind the EMERGENCY EMERGENCY thing.
>>
No. 83134 ID: 51d0f5
File 125948385831.png - (10.99KB , 500x500 , TQ59.png )
83134

I scratch and tug at the cover, but it doesn't want to slide. I'm worried I'll break this thing...

I consider trying the 'open' button. Or is that too simple?
>>
No. 83136 ID: 34470e

>>83134
Try it out.
>>
No. 83137 ID: 632862

>>83134
Oh, well if it's not the CIRCUIT Open button, that would make sense, huh? Push it.
>>
No. 83179 ID: 51d0f5
File 125951723362.png - (12.71KB , 500x500 , TQ60.png )
83179

I push the button and the panel slides open, revealing a large breaker-looking switch, currently off.
>>
No. 83180 ID: b2d752

>>83179
Well, turn it back on, maybe use something to insulate your hand against electricity in case it's damaged. The boots for example.
>>
No. 83181 ID: 66e906

What's all that stuff on top?
>>
No. 83245 ID: 51d0f5
File 12595283632.png - (18.70KB , 500x500 , TQ61.png )
83245

I put the boot on my hand, then throw the switch. There's a very quiet hum, and the 'ACTV' button glows red.
>>
No. 83250 ID: 2dd482

press button

receive plot hook
>>
No. 83251 ID: f4963f

>>83245
Yes, press ACTV button.
>>
No. 83350 ID: 54af1f

push the red button!
>>
No. 83370 ID: a309cb

Depress the button.
>>
No. 83379 ID: 51d0f5
File 125954675876.png - (12.83KB , 500x500 , TQ62.png )
83379

I push the button. There's a computer chirp, and a growing hum.
>>
No. 83385 ID: f4963f

Where's the hum coming from? You should probably investigate that.
>>
No. 83392 ID: b2d752

The hum is some electrical shit, like a transformer or something. Watch out for power surgee and shit.
Also be all over the computer, but be quick about it. No one likes to stare at lots of computer text for a prolonged time.
>>
No. 83397 ID: 51d0f5
File 125954838841.png - (9.61KB , 500x500 , TQ63.png )
83397

It's coming from near the tube.
>>
No. 83398 ID: 51d0f5
File 125954840955.png - (11.00KB , 500x500 , TQ64.png )
83398

Hey, what's this?
>>
No. 83399 ID: 51d0f5
File 125954842548.png - (24.60KB , 500x500 , TQ65.png )
83399

Shit!
>>
No. 83401 ID: 54af1f

push the switch off with your boot hand!
>>
No. 83403 ID: f4963f

So they had a big elaborate throw switch and button to... zap the crap out of you?

No, wait, those things were originally plugged in.

Turn off the switch / button, plug those in, and try again. I wonder what they do when they're in proper.
>>
No. 83424 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955255986.png - (19.72KB , 500x500 , TQ66.png )
83424

Ah! Ow! Fuck!
>>
No. 83427 ID: af3e6d

>>83424
HITTHESWITCHHURRY
>>
No. 83432 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955311153.png - (16.25KB , 500x500 , TQ67.png )
83432

I open the circuit!

The arcing bolts weaken, and then stop.
>>
No. 83433 ID: a1ac99

>>83403
It's a detainment mechanism. The liquid she was in was probably water or another good conductor, serving as the circuit. It was most likely installed to knock her unconscious in the case that she decided to try and break out. Once she's out from the chock, they can up her sedatives until her heart rate goes down and then slowly reduce them to a normal level.

Or maybe it's a giant defibrillator, in case she flatlines and they don't want to risk taking her out, whether for health(hers; too long at 0 heart rate can leave you brain-damaged) or safety(theirs; she's likely dangerous) reasons.
>>
No. 83436 ID: 476456

or its a "in case of escape , fry monster" switch.

which lends more credence to the "We probably should get the hell out of here" theory
>>
No. 83438 ID: 34470e

>>83433
That's not how defibrillators work. They actually stop the heart from beating. Fibrillation is the heart pumping too fast to pump blood efficiently.
>>
No. 83449 ID: 632862

>>83432
Check to see how badly you were burned by the electricity.
>>
No. 83455 ID: a1ac99

>>83438
Same general idea; it fixes something wrong with the way the heart's beating.
>>
No. 83461 ID: 5696d4

>>83438

Don't defibrillators only administer a shock to try and recover someone's heartbeat rhythm? Like some sort of a jumpstart?

Even if that thing's a defibrillator or just a torture apparatus, it's rather strange that you're being left out alone there. Shouldn't someone be looking after you?
>>
No. 83477 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955638821.png - (12.36KB , 500x500 , TQ68.png )
83477

>Check to see how badly you were burned by the electricity.
The bolt arced into my hand, then out my foot. I have small but painful surface burns on my left hand and leg, plus across my midsection. Don't seem too terribly bad.

Apart from that, I just feel like an airplane crashed into my chest.

>investigate the big door
Same as before, it's big and thick and I can't move it. There's a key-card slot next to it.
>>
No. 83478 ID: 34470e

>>83476
Are there any pockets on that coat?
>>
No. 83481 ID: f4963f

>>81719
>In the labcoat pocket is a key, and a card.

Use card on card reader.
>>
No. 83482 ID: 135d9a

>>83481
...

How have we not done this yet??
>>
No. 83483 ID: 697b23

>>83477
How do you know what an airplane is?
>>
No. 83484 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955742929.png - (9.52KB , 500x500 , TQ69.png )
83484

>Are there any pockets on that coat?
Yeah.

Currently carrying, uh...
>>
No. 83486 ID: a1ac99

>>83484
Something just hit me. Are the E-Rats in a shiny plastic or foil package?
>>
No. 83487 ID: 135d9a

>>83484
Wait, then where'd the card go?
>>
No. 83488 ID: f4963f

>>83484
You dropped the keycard?

You seriously dropped the keycard?

Find it! The voices in your head command you to!
>>
No. 83490 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955815136.png - (4.42KB , 500x500 , TQ70.png )
83490

>You seriously dropped the keycard?
I took it out earlier when I was messing with the other key. It's not melted or anything.

It doesn't fit in the slot the wide way. Doesn't do anything the narrow way. Well, a red light comes on, but I don't think the red light's what I'm after.
>>
No. 83491 ID: f4963f

>>83490
Looks like the card has writing on it.

READ CARD.
Hug self?
>>
No. 83492 ID: 34470e

>>83490
Examine that keycard. Both sides.
>>
No. 83497 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955888815.png - (6.38KB , 500x500 , TQ71.png )
83497

>Examine that keycard.
OK. That's the same name as is on my new jacket.

>Both sides.
The back's just bar codes.

>How do you know what an airplane is?
Same reason I know what electricity is, or bar codes, or jackets.

...no idea.
>>
No. 83498 ID: f4963f

>>83497
>Sec Level: HIGH

Well damn. If the thing /worked/ that would be pickles and sunshine for us.

Are there any card slots in the equipment around the room? Perhaps it has to be activated.
>>
No. 83500 ID: 34470e

>>83498
Maybe it DID work and the light was SUPPOSED to be red. Maybe.
>>
No. 83504 ID: 51d0f5
File 125955966293.png - (8.07KB , 500x500 , TQ72.png )
83504

>Maybe it DID work and the light was SUPPOSED to be red. Maybe.
Yeah. Maybe it's one of those automatic doors that stays closed when you activate it.
>>
No. 83506 ID: 66e906

>>83500
Of course. Scour the room for any new light sources, or changes in the color and intensity of existing ones.
>>
No. 83508 ID: 632862

There's more stuff on the desk. For instance, there's what looks like a card slot just below the monitor. Try the card there.
>>
No. 83516 ID: dda9dd

>>83504
Did you try reversing the orientation of the card?
>>
No. 83520 ID: 5ce0bd

Jiggle the handle.
>>
No. 83533 ID: 51d0f5
File 125956591552.png - (8.13KB , 500x500 , TQ73.png )
83533

>there's what looks like a card slot just below the monitor. Try the card there.
The computer screen changed since I last saw it. Probably from the electricity arcing everywhere.

When I put the card in, it starts booting up.

>Hug self?
...would that be like hugging you voices? Or would I need to hug my head for that?
>>
No. 83535 ID: 476456

Why not do both.
>>
No. 83536 ID: 135d9a

>>83533
Wait for the computer to get to a point where you can interact with it.

And as far as hugging yourself goes, uh, crossing your arms and grabbing your shoulders would probably work, but it's unlikely you're going to get the emotional benefits of a normal hug without another person involved, so, y'know, whatever.
>>
No. 83538 ID: 51d0f5
File 125956712577.png - (9.11KB , 500x500 , TQ74.png )
83538

Okay. The thing starts up. It wants a password, but I can log in as a guest.

I'm not familiar with this crap, but it seems fairly straightforward.

I can either click things at random, or you can tell me what to look for.

The first file I clicked on was password protected, so don't get mad if I can't actually open much stuff.

>It's unlikely you're going to get the emotional benefits of a normal hug without another person involved, so, y'know, whatever.
Owing to present circumstances, I am willing to seriously consider the possibility that I am completely insane.
>>
No. 83539 ID: 34470e

>>83538
FIND: Tozol
>>
No. 83541 ID: 135d9a

>>83538
Well, you're not so insane as to be incapacitated by it, at least.

And yeah, try putting "Tozol" in the FIND thing there.

Actually, while you're at it, try "Qillig" as well.
>>
No. 83547 ID: d6a141

You could also attempt to browse the web.
>>
No. 83550 ID: 51d0f5
File 125956937331.png - (14.84KB , 500x500 , TQ75.png )
83550

>FIND: Qillig
Pulls up a big pile of what look like journal entries, most of which I can't open. The rest are long and meandering.

This is really wordy. I'm just going to skim, if that's fine by you.

Harold Qillig was a person, a human, I think, assigned to 'Quadrant Five.' He came here, and 'here' is called 'High Sec 3,' I think, from time to time to check up on things. He seemed interesting in some creatures he calls 'Ophion,' 'Nyx,' and 'Phanes,' and some kind of alien machine called 'Tethys.'

>FIND: Tozol
Narrows down the previous list. A 'Tozol' is what they store in this room, I think.

Weird. The word ONLY brings up journal entries. Nothing that looks official.

>Well, you're not so insane as to be incapacitated by it, at least.
Woo.
>>
No. 83552 ID: 34470e

>>83550
Can you read any of the 'tozol' journey entries?
>>
No. 83555 ID: 476456

type in facility.

try and drag up a name for this place.
>>
No. 83558 ID: 135d9a

>>83550
I'd see if you can skim any of the "Tozol" entries for anything useful.

But of course you know after that we're probably going to ask you to look up all of those terms you found in the information about Qillig...
>>
No. 83560 ID: 51d0f5
File 125957088899.png - (15.39KB , 500x500 , TQ76.png )
83560

>browse the web.
Connection is down. In fact, I can't even access a local network.

>try and drag up a name for this place.
Just keeps pulling up Quadrant Five. Maybe that's it?

>Can you read any of the 'tozol' journey entries?
Uhhh... Here's an early one:
"Eerie. This room is eerie. The kill switch is within arm's reach. Is always within arm's reach. They used to keep the tozol guarded constantly. It seems so weak. Like a person."

After this is a list of scientific and medical talk I don't understand.
>>
No. 83561 ID: 476456

Looks like you're a pretty tough customer.

Strike a manly pose, then uhh.. search for "procedures" or "protocols"
>>
No. 83562 ID: 135d9a

>>83560
So I'd say that pretty clearly establishes that the electric thing you activated earlier was not a defibrillator.

Anyway, previous suggestion stands.
>>
No. 83563 ID: 8b7db1

>>83550
FIND 'goatse'. Trust me on this.
>>
No. 83566 ID: 632862

>>83560
Are there any other non-scientific Tozol entries? Wait, read out some of the scientific stuff to us. We might know what it means.
>>
No. 83570 ID: 51d0f5
File 125957164198.png - (15.31KB , 500x500 , TQ77.png )
83570

>I'd see if you can skim any of the "Tozol" entries for anything useful.
Most of these are useless and perplexing. They're clearly written assuming that the reader already knows all of the shit I'm trying to find out.

Even then, it's getting less interesting as I go. Blah blah, no change, blah blah, no change...

Wait, this one's different.

"The tozol hasn't so much as twitched since I've started taking these records. The thrill of this research is largely gone where this one is concerned. The younger bioengineering subjects hold my interest now. Nothing's happening here. Nothing will happen. I'm just here to record the fact that nothing's changed since the last recording, and watch its endless sleep.

Does it dream?

I imagine not. The skin's closed up, but the rot remains. The brain is finished. It tries and tries to heal, but it's like trying to un-burn ashes.

Vital signs unchanged and minimal."
>>
No. 83571 ID: 34470e

>>83570
You know what? I think you're this "tozol".
>>
No. 83572 ID: 8b7db1

>>83570
Fuck yes, you're a zombie!

Apparently, you were abandoned here since... well, you were pretty much DEAD. But you aren't dead now, which is awesome.

Wonder if there are anymore subjects around here. ...and if they are allies.
>>
No. 83573 ID: 476456

you dont seem very braindead though.
>>
No. 83574 ID: 135d9a

>>83570
Thaaaaaaat's a little unnerving. It'd be nice to know the whole story here, but what I'm taking out of it (and what you to appear to have taken out of it as well, judging by your expression of shock there) is that you were severely "damaged" at some point in the past. Wonderful.

Anyway, if there are no other interesting entries there, you could either start inputting other search terms, or, if you've gotten bored with the computer, go back to trying to figure out how to get the door open. Possibly, the former could lead to the latter, but I kind of doubt it.
>>
No. 83575 ID: 632862

>>83570
It sounds like they found you dead and rotting, and tried to resurrect you. Or, perhaps 'rot' isn't used in a literal sense here, and your brain was simply damaged somehow. It looks like you finally recovered anyway. I guess we're a side-effect of the treatment they did on you, or just the brain damage.

What's the last entry for Tozol? Also, the last entry for Qillig? It would be useful to find out why nobody's here.
>>
No. 83600 ID: 62b3d7

Well, that probably explains the amnesia.

Why don't you use the ID card's number as the network password? At worst, it doesn't work, and you might be able to access something useful (if this Quillig is an uncreative hack).

Otherwise, you might want to check to see if there's any non-password files on some of Q.'s interests (Ophion, Nyx, Phanes, Tethys).
>>
No. 83608 ID: 54af1f

>>83570

wait. If you're a Tozol, does that mean you actually can regenerate from having your brain shot out.
>>
No. 83609 ID: a309cb

Does the computer display a time? Compare it to the dates on the journal entries you can find.
>>
No. 83621 ID: 54af1f

Wait! Try the numbers from the keycard on the safe.
>>
No. 84025 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964007594.png - (15.32KB , 500x500 , TQ78.png )
84025

>I guess we're a side-effect of the treatment they did on you, or just the brain damage.
Who knows? This might just be how my brain's supposed to work. Okay, probably not.

>Does the computer display a time? Compare it to the dates on the journal entries you can find.
It's 24:09, 6/13/2204

Qillig's journal entries start in 2202 and end last month.

>Search Ophion, Nyx, Phanes, Tethys
The vast majority of these files are locked or not resident. 'Ophion', 'Nyx', and 'Phanes' are experimental biotechnology... creatures... kept in this portion of the facility. Mutated or engineered or... something. 'Tethys' is code for some kind of artifact that was recovered a long time ago, from something called the 'Athelhom Impact Event.'

>What's the last entry for Tozol?
"The tozol's of no further use. What seemed like an assignment of prestige is clearly a joke they play on the new guy. A joke that has gone on for far too long. No matter. I've talked down the number of analyses per quarter.

Keeping this thing sedated is a waste of perfectly good toxins. I can't believe they expect it to wake up. All efforts to gain useful data from its structure have proven unsatisfactory. I'd just destroy it now if I had the authority. If the Diplomats find out about this project, it'll be on all our heads."
>>
No. 84041 ID: c1b520

>>84025
So to sum it up. Apparently someone was SUPPOSED to be watching us. But apparently he just got bored and left. Or something involving death or something, who cares he wanted to kill us. Anyway, I wonder if anyone plans to check on us again any time soon. It would be nice to learn more about this place and whats going on. But for now I think we're done here. We should probably look for a way out or something or at least something to eat or whatever.
>>
No. 84042 ID: f4963f

>>84025
Alright, so we've messed with the console, we have a keycard that the main door won't accept for a scientist who should have access to the room...

I dunno. The only things we haven't looked into are the safe and the other tube yet, and we don't know the safe combination. I guess open up the other tube.
>>
No. 84048 ID: 632862

Wait, 24:09? That means it's the middle of the night. Everyone might just be gone for the day.

Anyway, try clicking the 1, 2 or 3 icons on the desktop.

Also what's that device with the switch on it that's in front of the IV controls?
>>
No. 84050 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964191353.png - (12.72KB , 500x500 , TQ79.png )
84050

>something or at least something to eat or whatever.
Nom nom nom nom.

This tastes pretty awful. No wonder they were all unopened.

>I guess open up the other tube.
It's empty, unless you mean scour the walls and stuff?
>>
No. 84057 ID: 1de70e

Try searching for safe codes in the computer if you haven't done so already. Failing to find anything, just try the numbers on the business card.
>>
No. 84067 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964351550.png - (4.99KB , 500x500 , TQ80.png )
84067

>Try searching for safe codes in the computer if you haven't done so already.
Oh! That seems pretty obvious now that you mention it.

Let's see...
>>
No. 84069 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964365114.png - (13.80KB , 500x500 , TQ81.png )
84069

"... Matthei was on my case again about the keycard. I locked it in the safe. (Can't remember why.) I don't see the point. We're not even allowed to operate in High Sec zones without someone watching from the control point to open all the doors for us.

Reminder: Safe combination is the base number, then that plus forty, then THAT minus eleven."
>>
No. 84071 ID: f4963f

>>84069
... try 5 - 45 - 34
>>
No. 84072 ID: a1ac99

>>84050
They're emergency rations. That's why they save them for emergencies; all the nutrition you need, but with a horrible taste and after-taste. Either that or they're meant to be put in water and cooked, being freeze-dried and whatnot. Not that it makes a difference, we don't have a way to do that anyway.

Start searching around for anything with numbers on it that might be a safe combination.
>>
No. 84073 ID: 135d9a

>>84069
Well, that's good to know.

Unfortunately we don't know what the "base number" is.

But we also now know why the keycard won't work.

Uh, try searching for "base number?" It's got to be between zero and one hundred, if I'm remembering how a combination lock works properly.
>>
No. 84074 ID: 34470e

>>84069
Try 5-45-34
>>
No. 84076 ID: 135d9a

>>84074
Right, try five first. Not thinking clearly.
>>
No. 84080 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964474152.png - (29.32KB , 500x500 , TQ82.png )
84080

>5 - 45 - 34
Naw, see, 'Quadrant Five' is a play on words. 'Quadrant' just means you're splitting something up four ways, into four quadrants. You can't have a fifth quadrant. It's not a base n-
>>
No. 84082 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964485063.png - (8.43KB , 500x500 , TQ83.png )
84082

Oh, it worked!

Inside is a gun, a key card, and a scrap of paper with '2914' written on it.
>>
No. 84083 ID: f4963f

>>84082
>A gun
Take gun.

Pose.

Then loot all.
>>
No. 84084 ID: 34470e

>>84082
Get the gun and keycard. Check what;s on the other side if the paper.
>>
No. 84089 ID: e7cb47

Fuck yeah, a gun. Pose as a team cause SHIT JUST GOT REAL. No, it doesn't matter that your team is only yourself.
>>
No. 84094 ID: 632862

>>84082
Try using 2914 as the password for the protected files. That, or his birthday; 050278 or 522178.

Try opening the files for Ophion, Nyx, and Phanes. If we run into them it would help to know their capabilities.

Also try finding a map of the facility via the terminal.
>>
No. 84095 ID: e7cb47

>>84094
This. Knowledge is power.
>>
No. 84098 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964617517.png - (11.14KB , 500x500 , TQ84.png )
84098

>Pose as a team cause SHIT JUST GOT REAL. No, it doesn't matter that your team is only yourself.
The voices in my head make me feel less alone.

Yeah. I'm crazy. I'm crazy and I've got a gun.
>>
No. 84103 ID: f4963f

>>84098
See if the codes unlock files on the computer.

If not, use new keycard on the door.
>>
No. 84106 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964683621.png - (9.19KB , 500x500 , TQ85.png )
84106

>See if the codes unlock files on the computer.
"HINT: Name of old girlfriend's pet + Molecular weight of favorite food"

>Check what's on the other side if the paper.
Um...
>>
No. 84107 ID: 135d9a

>>84098
>I'm crazy. I'm crazy and I've got a gun.

A convincing mantra if ever there was one.

Did we get a new name off of the keycard?
>>
No. 84109 ID: e7cb47

>>84106
Yyyyyup, totally not creepy at all.
>>
No. 84110 ID: 632862

>>84106
Molecular weight of favorite food? Uh, that sounds tricky. Search his journal entries for 'girlfriend' and 'food' anyway.
>>
No. 84117 ID: 51d0f5
File 12596478146.png - (8.23KB , 500x500 , TQ86.png )
84117

>Did we get a new name off of the keycard?
This one just says 'HI SEC.'

>Search his journal entries for 'girlfriend' and 'food' anyway.
This returns one text file:

"Quit trying to guess my password."
>>
No. 84122 ID: f4963f

>>84117
There's no way we can guess this at the moment.

I say we return to the compy later. Apply keycard to lock.
>>
No. 84123 ID: 8b7db1

>>84117
>This returns one text file:
>"Quit trying to guess my password."
...I suddenly like this guy.

I would search to see if there is a map of the facility on the comp before we try to go further. would be best not to get immediately lost.
>>
No. 84124 ID: 34470e

>>84117
Can you create a new textfile? If so, type in that you have awakened. Then try the new keycard on the door.
>>
No. 84126 ID: 135d9a

>>84117
Hahahaha.

Well, see if the other card works on the door, I suppose.
>>
No. 84131 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964888335.png - (13.68KB , 500x500 , TQ87.png )
84131

>Type in that you have awakened. Then try the new keycard on the door.

Alright, fuckers.
>>
No. 84132 ID: e7cb47

>>84124
Do this, then prepare to do naked fluffy kung fu to anything outside the door.
>>
No. 84133 ID: 51d0f5
File 125964890951.png - (5.66KB , 500x500 , TQ88.png )
84133

Here I come.
>>
No. 84143 ID: e7cb47

So is that it for now, or are we gonna keep going?
>>
No. 84145 ID: 51d0f5

((That's it for now.))
>>
No. 84173 ID: edfbb3

>>84131
To be clear, this should be saved as "tozol.txt" on the desktop, with no password or encryption of any kind.
>>
No. 84206 ID: 476456

Might've been more prudent to search for "love" and "delicious"
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password