[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 76892)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125831859745.png - (196.66KB , 768x768 , deepopener3.png )
76892 No. 76892 ID: bf1e7e

Expand all images
>>
No. 76893 ID: bf1e7e
File 125831867277.png - (217.09KB , 768x768 , dq197.png )
76893

Telwis is here
>>
No. 76894 ID: e2b509

>>76893
"What."
>>
No. 76895 ID: 8e18cd

>>76893

Check if you're not hallucinating
>>
No. 76896 ID: 12f282

>>76893
Is Telwis OK? ;___;
>>
No. 76898 ID: 1afd58

HUG TELWIS
>>
No. 76899 ID: bf1e7e
File 125831948190.png - (221.91KB , 768x768 , dq198.png )
76899

>>76894

Telwis says that you woke up and looked at that scar on your chest, then your eyes just went blank and you froze up for a while.

He says that he would ask you where you got it, but he's sure you 'don't remember' anyway.

>>76896

He says that he's pretty far from okay, but he'll live. He says that if you hadn't grabbed hold of that claw when you did he'd probably be dead now.
>>
No. 76900 ID: e2b509

>>76899
"Where?"
>>
No. 76904 ID: 12f282

>>76899
>VEN HUG TELWIS

(but be careful of his wound)
>>
No. 76909 ID: 5d5878

>>76899
Hey, the life-saving thing was mutual. Didn't expect the little dude to be badass.
>>
No. 76914 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832153679.png - (226.27KB , 768x768 , dq199.png )
76914

>>76898
>>76904

Apparently Telwis doesn't trust you to be careful of his wound.

>>76900

Telwis doesn't know what you mean by 'where?'
>>
No. 76917 ID: e2b509

>>76914
Where are we currently? What has happened to whatever attacked you. What WAS whatever attacked you.
>>
No. 76919 ID: 5d5878

>>76914
You can hug him later. Thank him for his help, without which you wouldn't be here, and ask him WTFWASTHAT.
>>
No. 76931 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832340955.png - (158.00KB , 768x768 , dq200.png )
76931

>Where are we currently?

Telwis says you're still in the depths.

>What has happened to whatever attacked you. What WAS whatever attacked you.

Telwis says that was one of the dark things. They're the reason that the depths are the depths.

He gestures off to the side and says it should be obvious what happened to it.
>>
No. 76932 ID: e2b509

>>76931
"You ATE it?"
>>
No. 76933 ID: f4963f

>>76931
Congrats on 200 updates, Seal. <3

Ask him how often things like that show up down here.
>>
No. 76936 ID: 276781

>Ven kiss Telwis
>>
No. 76942 ID: 632862

>>76931
Get back to the house and bandage Telwis. Ask if he's okay with walking, or if he wants you to carry him.
>>
No. 76944 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832456342.png - (153.95KB , 768x768 , dq201.png )
76944

>"You ATE it?"

Telwis says that of course he didn't eat it. He just killed it.

>Ask him how often things like that show up down here.

He says that depends on where you go. There are more of them the deeper you go, and they swarm whenever the deep swells.

>Ask if he's okay with walking, or if he wants you to carry him.

He can walk just fine, he just couldn't drag you with him with his side torn up.
>>
No. 76949 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832476414.png - (150.35KB , 768x768 , dq202.png )
76949

>>76936
>>
No. 76950 ID: e2b509

>>76944
Assuming there is nothing worth looting on the dark thang, go back to Telwis' hut.

Of course, if that's far away and he's bleeding, it'd be better to rip off some excess cloth and bandage him right here.
>>
No. 76952 ID: 12f282

>>76949
Go back to his house and help bandage him up :<
>>
No. 76963 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832576714.png - (89.24KB , 768x768 , dq203.png )
76963

>>76952

Telwis seems to be a step ahead of you, standing up and grumbling something about how he's going home.

>>76950

The only things on it are pieces of itself.
>>
No. 76967 ID: f4963f

>>76949
D'aww...

>>76963
How bad are your wounds, Ven?
>>
No. 76968 ID: 135d9a

>>76963
Well, follow him, then.
>>
No. 76969 ID: 12f282

>>76963
Teehee, I wonder if Moks can blush.
>>
No. 76970 ID: 632862

>>76963
Make a sadface and follow him. Help him with first aid while saying nothing.
>>
No. 76973 ID: e2b509

>>76963
Going alone into the depths doesn't seem like a good idea anymore. We should follow him anyway, in case he collapses or dies or anything.
>>
No. 76974 ID: 276781

>>76963
He probably just doesn't know how to deal with people who care about him.
Get going and see to getting him fixed up, whether he likes it or not.
>>
No. 76982 ID: abb30a

>>76963
>The only things on it are pieces of itself.
That's deep, man.
>>
No. 77046 ID: bf1e7e
File 125832911561.png - (126.34KB , 768x768 , dq204.png )
77046

>>76967

For how much it hurt, it actually doesn't look that bad.

You get dressed and follow Telwis
>>
No. 77058 ID: 036360

Whistle a lovely tune~ Or.. maybe a terrible tune, for all we know we might be tone deaf!

But really, hm, not much we can do here. Running off on our own doesn't seem wise so lets keep heading to the house. Maybe awkwardly say your sorry for the whole hugging, and kissing obsession.
>>
No. 77070 ID: 12f282

>>77046
Realize Telwis undressed you and saw your goodies to bandage you up. Blush.
>>
No. 77084 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833101411.png - (219.49KB , 768x768 , dq205.png )
77084

>>77070

What Goodies, your chest?

Telwis is being really quiet. Which is actually normal, you suppose.
>>
No. 77087 ID: 632862

>>77084
Apologize for your rash actions.
>>
No. 77090 ID: f21281

>>77084
Ask Telwis if he's gay.
>>
No. 77093 ID: 12f282

>>77087
This. Say you didn't mean to make him upset.
>>
No. 77105 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833206221.png - (221.27KB , 768x768 , dq206.png )
77105

>>77087

You try to apologize, but Telwis waves his hand as if to shush you.

He looks tired.
>>
No. 77113 ID: 632862

>>77105
Continue in awkward silence.
>>
No. 77119 ID: f4963f

>>77105
Hush up. He may hear something.

... or be more wounded than he's letting on. :(
>>
No. 77121 ID: fb5d8e

Give him a hug?
>>
No. 77122 ID: 632862

>>77121
Don't do this.
>>
No. 77135 ID: 12f282

>>77105
Continue following him then, but sulk a little.
>>
No. 77137 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833344659.png - (132.57KB , 768x768 , dq207.png )
77137

You follow Telwis Sulkily. He heads back to his house, heads inside, leans against the wall, and closes his eye.
>>
No. 77138 ID: 068b0e

Umm, we may want to check and see if he's all right.
>>
No. 77139 ID: 12f282

>>77137
Give him a few minutes, then ask if he needs help bandaging his wound.
>>
No. 77141 ID: 632862

The food rack is empty. Go catch a couple fish to resupply it.
>>
No. 77142 ID: 4553b2

>>77138
>>77139
After checking if he is alright, we should go back to the Deep Thing's corpse. We could probably salvage its ridiculously huge talons to make a sword or two, with a Mason Stalk handle.
>>
No. 77158 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833481243.png - (150.74KB , 768x768 , dq208.png )
77158

>>77138
>>77139

He doesn't respond.
>>
No. 77161 ID: 4553b2

>>77158
Use non-claw'd hand to determine if his heart is still beating and if he is still breathing.
>>
No. 77162 ID: 135d9a

>>77158
...

:<
>>
No. 77163 ID: 632862

>>77158
Check for a heartbeat.
>>
No. 77164 ID: f44349

>>77158
Oh god he is just unconscious right? D:
RIGHT?
>>
No. 77167 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833518568.png - (154.00KB , 768x768 , dq209.png )
77167

Telwis grumbles.

He asks you what exactly you are doing.

He says he is trying to sleep.
>>
No. 77168 ID: 068b0e

>>77167
Tell him you're worried about him and thought he might have died
>>
No. 77169 ID: 135d9a

>>77167
You're just being cautious.

...

Sorry.
>>
No. 77171 ID: 12f282

>>77167
Tell him you're worried he'll die and leave you all alone.
>>
No. 77173 ID: f44349

>>77167
Eheheh.
Nothing at all.
...Phew.
>>
No. 77176 ID: bf1e7e
File 125833577234.png - (153.91KB , 768x768 , dq210.png )
77176

Telwis grumbles that he already told you he isn't going to die from this. He says he's had worse.

He pushes your hand back from his chest and nods his head down, closing his eye again.
>>
No. 77179 ID: 068b0e

can we sleep in there too? Let's wait for him to wake up before we decide where to go. We obviously can't get out of here alone being as incompetent as we are.
>>
No. 77183 ID: 632862

>>77176
Go out and walk around.
>>
No. 77208 ID: 12f282

>>77176
Go catch some fish to put on the spikes in his house then.
>>
No. 77212 ID: aba0a3

Explore his house, look for potions in cabinets and other furniture.
>>
No. 77213 ID: 2dd482

going fishing sounds like a good idea if your wound would allow it.
>>
No. 77383 ID: c0f3bf

Fish sounds like a nice idea.
>>
No. 77392 ID: 4553b2

>>77176
Go back to the Deep Thing. I still think its talons can be made into a serviceable weapon, which we will need if we want to go further.
>>
No. 77574 ID: 445c48

Hug 'im!
>>
No. 77600 ID: 5d7305

Thats it. Downribver bad. Time to try to climb that waterfall.
>>
No. 79816 ID: 0c682d

Snuggle close.
>>
No. 80720 ID: 0d1fe9

>>77176
Snuggle up nxt to him.
>>
No. 86864 ID: bf1e7e
File 12601386128.png - (253.34KB , 768x768 , dq211.png )
86864

After considering your options, you decide to head back to the waterfall.
>>
No. 86866 ID: 51d0f5

'Sup, waterfall.

Look up the walls again. Can you see any way up if you were to use a ladder to start higher than ground level?
>>
No. 86868 ID: 4553b2

>>86864
We're not getting a talon sword, are we.
>>
No. 86869 ID: ee22d7

Don't drink the water.
>>
No. 86871 ID: ee22d7

Yeah, the ladder sounds like it would be useful.
>>
No. 86875 ID: bf1e7e

>>86866

It looks like the waterfall is made up of multiple cascading falls. You can't see quite how high it goes.

There's a small ridge above the final fall that you can see, but it's on the other side. Everything is damp.

>>86868

You thought the falls and fish were more immediately useful, especially considering that you'd need to walk for several hours to reach it.
>>
No. 86876 ID: bf1e7e
File 126013973748.png - (207.57KB , 768x768 , dq212.png )
86876

>>86875

also there is a picture that goes with that
>>
No. 86878 ID: ee22d7

Hmm, let's grab the ladder and check to see if there's any handholds above where we are so we can get up to that first ledge. If only we were a Lohrke.
>>
No. 86879 ID: 4553b2

>>86876
I vote we get walking then. There isn't a lot to do here. Well, except maybe catch a few fish, but those will still be here later. Lets get ourselves a weapon, so we can fight off more of those things later.
>>
No. 86884 ID: bf1e7e

>>86878

What's a Lorkhe?

>>86879

You decide to abandon the fishing plan and set off on the long trek back to where the dark thing attacked you.
>>
No. 86885 ID: bf1e7e
File 12601404875.png - (206.26KB , 768x768 , dq213.png )
86885

>>86884

>with picture.

>again.

>dammit.
>>
No. 86894 ID: bf1e7e
File 126014125928.png - (214.80KB , 768x768 , dq214.png )
86894

>>86885

You reach the site of the battle.

It is getting dark.
>>
No. 86895 ID: 389bf7

>>86894
>Dark

Shit no get out of there.
>>
No. 86896 ID: 964033

>>86894
Dark? But there's no sun...
>>
No. 86903 ID: 12fc66

>>86894
Grab whatever remains are left of the monster, then head back. Maybe we can make something!
Or just keep it as an awesome trophy of the time Telwis saved you.

...

Make a mental note to give Telwis more hugs once his wound heals.
>>
No. 86913 ID: bf1e7e
File 126014322741.png - (228.78KB , 768x768 , dq215.png )
86913

>>86895
>>86903

You decide to scram, but it'd be a waste of a trip to go back empty-handed. You are able to pick up the beast's 'beak,' but as you try to life the lower jaw it breaks apart and ... you don't know whether to say crumbles or drips to the ground.
>>
No. 86914 ID: 389bf7

>>86913
Run.
>>
No. 86916 ID: dda9dd

>>86913
Odd...
>>
No. 86918 ID: ee22d7

>>86913
Grab the ladder and get a move on!
>>
No. 86919 ID: 12fc66

>>86913
What's that pouch-like thing behind you?
>>
No. 87047 ID: bf1e7e

>>86914
>>86918

You grab the ladder and hoist it on your shoulder, bolting from the scene.

>>86919

You're pretty sure you've seen it somewhere before.
>>
No. 87048 ID: bf1e7e
File 126015151112.png - (268.09KB , 768x768 , dq216.png )
87048

>>87047

>lolpicture
>>
No. 87049 ID: ee22d7

We don't have time to grab it do we?
>>
No. 87050 ID: 632862

It's not important. We can come back later after some time has passed.
>>
No. 87221 ID: 4553b2

>>87049
I don't think we have enough arms to grab it now.
>>
No. 87430 ID: aba0a3

Training montage with that Ladder.

You will know how to use it next time.
>>
No. 88196 ID: bf1e7e
File 126029472723.png - (108.18KB , 768x768 , dq217.png )
88196

You decide not to go back for Telwis' shirt, you have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment.

You run and run, until you feel like you can't run any more.
>>
No. 88198 ID: 7bf257

>>88196
Hmm.. we haven't been here before. Look behind you (and around) to make sure nobody's here.

Knock on the door if the coast is clear.
>>
No. 88205 ID: bf1e7e
File 126029595158.png - (110.78KB , 768x768 , dq218.png )
88205

>>88198

The tunnel appears to be empty, (aside from you).

You set down the ladder and knock on the door.
>>
No. 88208 ID: 7bf257

Whistle a tune while you wait. Take a nonchalant look at whatever it is on the right door.
>>
No. 88211 ID: bf1e7e
File 126029697818.png - (79.85KB , 768x768 , dq219.png )
88211

>>88208

You can't whistle. You hum a tune to compensate.

The right door appears to have a simple engraved plaque mounted on it. The symbol looks somewhat familiar.

There appears to be no answer from the door.
>>
No. 88214 ID: 7bf257

>>88211
Sure does look like the marks on our cheek. Touch the thing with your hand, see if it reacts. If it doesn't - are those four things on its corners buttons?

Also, inventory check.
>>
No. 88216 ID: bf1e7e
File 126029824017.png - (112.96KB , 768x768 , dq220.png )
88216

>>88214

Nothing appears to happen when you touch the plaque, and the four things on the corners appear to be bolts holding it to the door.

Going through your pockets, you find that you have a strange gear, a vial, and a strange chain.
>>
No. 88217 ID: 7bf257

>>88216
Enough muckin' about, then. Open the door.
>>
No. 88219 ID: bf957e

Wait! Make another belt with the chain first.
>>
No. 88223 ID: bf1e7e
File 126030050128.png - (166.50KB , 768x768 , dq221.png )
88223

>>88219

There is absolutely no way that you'll be able to get this around your waist.
>>
No. 88224 ID: 476456

dang girl you have some big hands.
>>
No. 88226 ID: bf957e

Try puushing the door?
Try pulling at it?
Look under the crack if neither work?
>>
No. 88227 ID: 7bf257

>>88223
Put it around your neck. Feel like the prettiest fish in the river.
>>
No. 88229 ID: 43d730

>>88223
Press FACE against PLATE.
The marks on your face, I mean.
>>
No. 88233 ID: bf1e7e
File 126030210259.png - (163.01KB , 768x768 , dq222.png )
88233

>>88226
>>88217

The door pushes open.

There is a room here.
>>
No. 88234 ID: 2cbe3e

>>88233

Read what's been X'ed out.
>>
No. 88235 ID: 7bf257

>>88233
Before you do anything, close the door behind you.
>>
No. 88238 ID: bf957e

Before you close the door, make sure the hinges will let it open both ways, or that there is a proper handle on this side.
If closing the door won't trap you in the room, place something near the door that will rattle or make noise if the door is opened.
>>
No. 88240 ID: 964033

See what's on the blackboard, go tell Telwis about this discovery.
>>
No. 88241 ID: bf1e7e
File 126030340121.png - (165.25KB , 768x768 , dq223.png )
88241

>>88235

Done.

>>88238

The hinges should open both ways.

>>88234

It looks to be some sort of musical score. There are notes off to the side mentioning 'unresolved contradictions' and some sort of calculations, but much of it is written in some bizarre shorthand that you can't make out.
>>
No. 88242 ID: 964033

>>88241
Go ask Telwis about this discovery and make sure he's still ok.
>>
No. 88243 ID: 7bf257

>>88241
Make a mess out of the room. And by that, I mean search the papers for anything coherent and/or interesting.
>>
No. 88245 ID: bf957e

Telwis is sleeping, no need to wake him up, at least not yet.

Is that a piece of string on the floor?
>>
No. 88246 ID: 2cbe3e

>>88241

Are you good with written music? Could you hum this tune? Maybe it means something to Telwis.
>>
No. 88255 ID: bf1e7e
File 126030508792.png - (169.16KB , 768x768 , dq224.png )
88255

>>88243

It looks like all of the papers are sheet music. All of them appear to have at least some similarities to the score on the writing board.

>>88245

There is no string. The only things in this room are the door you came through, the pile of sheet music, the writing board, and the door on the left wall.

>>88246

You can make out parts of it, though others seem to have been wiped off and redrawn and smudged to the point that you can't make out what it is intended to be.

You start trying to hum it, and then realize that you already were.
>>
No. 88258 ID: 7bf257

>>88255
So you remember it completely? Try humming it all from start to end. Does it bring out any memories?
>>
No. 88263 ID: bf1e7e
File 126030677954.png - (169.52KB , 768x768 , dq225.png )
88263

>>88258

There are parts of the song that still sound wrong, even when you hum it from memory.

Maybe it's not the same song, but a slightly different one?
>>
No. 88273 ID: 2cbe3e

>>88263

See if any of the papers have any lyrics.
>>
No. 88278 ID: 7bf257

>>88263
Maybe Telwis could recognize it. Look around for more goodies in between the papers and make sure to check for hidden stuff behind the blackboard. Is there a chalk, by the way? If there is, pocket it.

Otherwise, grab some papers at random and head back.
>>
No. 88294 ID: c8028f

Open the door on the left wall.
There's no need to leave before we check everything here out.
>>
No. 88307 ID: bf1e7e
File 126031011273.png - (63.91KB , 768x768 , dq226.png )
88307

>>88273

It doesn't look like it. All of them appear to just be music.

>>88294

There is another room here. There is a closed door on the top wall, and an open door on the left wall.
>>
No. 88308 ID: b9af96

>>88307
Open door first
>>
No. 88310 ID: 34470e

>>88307
Go left.
>>
No. 88312 ID: 7bf257

>>88307
Left. It's always left.
>>
No. 88314 ID: c8028f

Check the closed door. If it's locked, proceed left.
>>
No. 88315 ID: bf1e7e

You head through the open door first, as an open door is more inviting.

There is a latched double door at the top of this room, and a door on the left which appears to be closed by some sort of clockwork mechanism.
>>
No. 88316 ID: bf1e7e
File 126031053388.png - (66.33KB , 768x768 , dq227.png )
88316

>>88315

>complete with picture
>>
No. 88317 ID: b9af96

Check the other closed doors before messing with the clockwork one.
>>
No. 88319 ID: bf1e7e
File 126031086792.png - (65.01KB , 768x768 , dq228.png )
88319

>>88317

You go to open the closed door.
>>
No. 88321 ID: bf957e

Oh crap, brace for impact!
>>
No. 88324 ID: c0f3bf

Can you see anything through the blackness?
>>
No. 88334 ID: bf1e7e
File 126031152029.png - (103.66KB , 768x768 , dq229.png )
88334

>>88319

There is a mirror here.
>>
No. 88335 ID: b9af96

>>88334
Take the key thingy with your grotesque rubbery hand.
>>
No. 88344 ID: 7bf257

>>88334
Wait, don't reach in just yet. Throw something, like one of the papers, at the mirror first.
>>
No. 88349 ID: 8e18cd

>>88334

Grab the key
>>
No. 88350 ID: 4aacd9

Notice the symbols on your face match that of the outside door.
>>
No. 88372 ID: bf1e7e
File 126031382399.png - (116.78KB , 768x768 , dq230.png )
88372

You throw your musical score at the mirror, but it simply bounces off and flutters to the ground.

Reassured by this for some reason, you take the key.
>>
No. 88374 ID: c0f3bf

Look at the closed door, specifically the handle.
>>
No. 88478 ID: bf957e

What collour is everything?
>>
No. 88497 ID: 632862

>>88372
Unlock the first closed door we found.
>>
No. 88567 ID: bf957e

Examine the key, also check the mirror, see if it can be pushed, knock on it to see if there is a hollow behind it etc.
>>
No. 109370 ID: bf1e7e
File 126326802523.png - (75.88KB , 768x768 , dq231.png )
109370

>>88374

There doesn't appear to be any sort of handle on the closed door.

>>88478

You are grey, like always. The ground and walls are a sort of brown-ish color.

>>88567

The mirror appears to be set against the wall. There is nothing behind it.
>>
No. 109373 ID: 632862

>>109370
Can you... push it open, perhaps?
>>
No. 109383 ID: c0f3bf

Is there a key slot though?
>>
No. 109386 ID: bf1e7e
File 126326862964.png - (75.05KB , 768x768 , dq232.png )
109386

>>109373

No matter how hard you push, the door won't budge.

>>109383

No, it's just a flat surface. If it wasn't inset into a frame, you wouldn't even call it a door.
>>
No. 109389 ID: c0f3bf

Can you carefully take the mirror off the wall?
>>
No. 109391 ID: 632862

>>109386
Alright, go back to that other door from before with the lock on it. Use the key!
>>
No. 109405 ID: 427aab

>>109391
Yeah, stop fooling around with that stupid mirror. We need to get out of here before that darkness shows up.
>>
No. 109420 ID: bf1e7e
File 126326997249.png - (58.33KB , 768x768 , dq233.png )
109420

>>109389

It's too awkward and heavy to carry, you aren't very strong.

>>109391

You head back to the locked door and use the key to unlock it.
>>
No. 109422 ID: c0f3bf

Brace for impact.
>>
No. 109423 ID: 632862

>>109420
What's in there?
>>
No. 109444 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327118894.png - (118.56KB , 768x768 , dq234.png )
109444

>>109422
>>109423
>>
No. 109445 ID: 632862

>>109444
Ascend.
>>
No. 109446 ID: c89b56

>>109444
what is that thing?
>>
No. 109450 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327159780.png - (118.61KB , 768x768 , dq235.png )
109450

>>109446

It looks like some sort of enormous metal column.
>>
No. 109453 ID: c89b56

>>109450
Can you climb it?
>>
No. 109454 ID: 632862

>>109450
Go up the ramp.
>>
No. 109456 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327220897.png - (124.13KB , 768x768 , dq236.png )
109456

>>109453

You can barely reach it, and it's smooth.

It makes a soft sound when you touch it, you feel it vibrate lightly.
>>
No. 109458 ID: c0f3bf

There seems to be a dropoff, what can you see above and below you? Also are you close enough to the bar to touch it?
>>
No. 109459 ID: e87c97

There appears to be someone behind you.
>>
No. 109463 ID: bde1b8

>>109458
>>109459
So to recap: Look behind you, up, and down. In that order.
>>
No. 109465 ID: 427aab

Let's make it go bong.
>>
No. 109481 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327448926.png - (137.88KB , 768x768 , dq237.png )
109481

>>109458

All you can see looking up and down is the column extending with a path circling around it. If the light were better, you may be able to see the top or bottom.

>>109459
>>109463

Someone is here.
>>
No. 109482 ID: c89b56

>>109481
greet the stranger!
>>
No. 109484 ID: c0f3bf

Turn around, brace a hand on the bar. Use your other hand to wave hi.
>>
No. 109485 ID: 445c48

>>109482
With hugs.
>>
No. 109487 ID: bde1b8

>>109481
Hey, she's from your tribe! Ask her name.
>>
No. 109502 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109481
Talk to her, then start makin' out, unless she objects.
>>
No. 109503 ID: 427aab

>>109502
This is not how you say hello.
>>
No. 109504 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109502
Or just ask if she recognizes, you since you seem to be having some memory troubles.
The delicious lesbianism can wait until it will yield best results.
>>
No. 109505 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327638975.png - (152.75KB , 768x768 , dq238.png )
109505

>>109482
>>109484
>>109487

You raise your hand and greet the person.

She mirrors the gesture.

She doesn't say anything.
>>
No. 109508 ID: 34470e

>>109505
You're getting too close to the edge there.
>>
No. 109510 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109505
Provide huggan.
It may help.
>>
No. 109511 ID: 427aab

Let's see if she will follow us into the room where there's not a GIANT PIT we can easily be knocked into if things go sour. Then take off your shirt, and see if she does the same. We need to get a better look at whatever that scar is.
>>
No. 109512 ID: 632862

>>109505
Careful, don't slip off the edge.
>>
No. 109513 ID: f21281

>>109505
"Hey. Come here often, stranger?"
>>
No. 109514 ID: f44349

>>109505
...
...Take your hand off the pillar.
>>
No. 109517 ID: 51d0f5

Take your hand away from the thingy.
>>
No. 109519 ID: c0f3bf

Ask her her name, tell her yours. Brace for sudden impact.
>>
No. 109526 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327767286.png - (149.92KB , 768x768 , dq239.png )
109526

You take your hand from the column and suggest going somewhere else to speak.

She swiftly steps forward.
>>
No. 109527 ID: c0f3bf

Lean back as fast as you can, kick her ankles.
>>
No. 109528 ID: 135d9a

Uhhhhhhhhh.

That, um... try not to fall down into that chasm thing? Stab back? I have no clue what to do here.
>>
No. 109530 ID: c89b56

>>109526
Great we've been killed by our own clone.
>>
No. 109531 ID: 427aab

grab her hand with both of yours, try to pull her fingers out. If she tries to throw you over the edge you'll take her with you.
>>
No. 109532 ID: 34470e

>>109526
She just stabbed you. Why did she just stab you? Ask her why she just stabbed you.
>>
No. 109533 ID: 8dc9d5

>>109526
She want's to have your heart. So you should give it to her.
Tackle hug.
Pin her arms and legs, and interrogate her as to why the balls she just stabbed you.
>>
No. 109537 ID: bde1b8

Slash at her with your arm, lean back, slam into resonation thing.
>>
No. 109538 ID: 51d0f5

Freak out. Release column. Grab other person's wrist and remove from your chest.
>>
No. 109541 ID: bf1e7e
File 126327874828.png - (155.27KB , 768x768 , dq240.png )
109541

You attempt to pull away from her hand and move to grab her wrist, but the pain is clouding your senses and your body doesn't want to respond.
>>
No. 109542 ID: bde1b8

>>109541
Fall.
>>
No. 109543 ID: c0f3bf

Karate chop her fingers, they're kind of frail aren't they?
>>
No. 109544 ID: 51d0f5

Uhhhh...

Fall down and die? :(
>>
No. 109550 ID: 34470e

>>109541
Snap out of this daydream
>>
No. 109562 ID: bf1e7e
File 126328010419.png - (158.57KB , 768x768 , dq241.png )
109562

>>109542

Yes, fall. That's something you can still do.
>>
No. 109565 ID: 9e9b47

>>109562

Pull that dude with you.
>>
No. 109567 ID: e3f578

Holy shit is that your heart?
>>
No. 109568 ID: bde1b8

>>109565
Yes, do this. Hold on tight, don't let it end like this.
>>
No. 109571 ID: 51d0f5

Say "But... I need that..."
>>
No. 109572 ID: c0f3bf

Angle your body so you'll slide down against the iron and the cliffside. If you can get whatever's in her hand, try it before you fall.
>>
No. 109585 ID: 648286

Wake up.
>>
No. 109590 ID: bf1e7e
File 126328174696.png - (191.83KB , 768x768 , dq242.png )
109590

>>109565
>>109567
>>109568
>>109571

You reach out to attempt to take your heart back, but you can't grip it tightly enough.
>>
No. 109594 ID: c0f3bf

Fall. Do that bracing thing.
>>
No. 109596 ID: bf1e7e
File 126328191751.png - (97.16KB , 768x768 , dq243.png )
109596

You have fallen.
>>
No. 109597 ID: 135d9a

>>109590
So just for the record sometimes it's really difficult to figure out exactly what is going on with you.
>>
No. 109602 ID: bf1e7e
File 126328267163.png - (184.85KB , 768x768 , dq244.png )
109602

>>
No. 109603 ID: f44349

What.
what is going on I dont even
i am so confused
>>
No. 109604 ID: bde1b8

>>109602
...I knew ladders couldn't be trusted. Throw it into the river in a fit of rage.
>>
No. 109605 ID: 34470e

>>109602
Wake up. And stop having mind-screw nightmares.
>>
No. 109606 ID: c0f3bf

Hug the ladder, sometimes your worst enemy gives you the most comfort.
>>
No. 109607 ID: bf1e7e
File 126328314243.png - (188.35KB , 768x768 , dq245.png )
109607

>>109605

You awaken.

Your chest hurts.
>>
No. 109614 ID: 1a40f2

>>109607
Examine Self.
>>
No. 109749 ID: a85626

>>109607

Examine chest. Is the scar getting worse?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password