[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 74363)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125771814166.png - (25.15KB , 1024x768 , Whodababydady.png )
74363 No. 74363 ID: b1e366

MY FATHER WAS A WHAT!?
Expand all images
>>
No. 74364 ID: 1db014

A rocker, judging by that hair.
>>
No. 74365 ID: 5696d4

Yes. Your father is DEAD.
>>
No. 74366 ID: a2583f

elf! come on, you can't be surprised. You have hair, and have you SEEN your ears?
>>
No. 74367 ID: e75a2f

Yes. Your father was champion of the Mosh Pits.

He defeated many foes single-handedly in his preferred arena of combat.
>>
No. 74368 ID: dda9dd

An Elf Honey...
>>
No. 74369 ID: c0f3bf

In short, your father was Jack Black.
>>
No. 74370 ID: 43d730

A complete pansy.
Try not to follow his example.
>>
No. 74371 ID: 7eda8b

>>74363
Awww, you're so cute.

What's so bad about being half elf, anyway?
>>
No. 74372 ID: 73ad2b

>>74365
MY PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAAD!!!
>>
No. 74373 ID: af3e6d

This is best gobbo evar.
>>
No. 74374 ID: 43d730

>>74371
Look at that hair!
Those hideous pupils!
Those Linkish-sideburn-flap-things!
>>
No. 74375 ID: 8fc4c0

Aw, he didn't stay? I was hoping for some elf living with goblins awkwardness.
>>
No. 74376 ID: 3f9975

Your other father was a goblin, honey. I'm sorry.
>>
No. 74378 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74374
Screw you! She's adorable!
>>
No. 74383 ID: aba0a3

It's dangerous to go alone, here take this.
>>
No. 74384 ID: b1e366
File 125771993655.png - (19.08KB , 1024x768 , You probably figured it out long ago.png )
74384

"An Elf... Gods, you're really disappointing me if you didn't at least suspect something... It's kind of obvious."
>>
No. 74385 ID: 5696d4

>>74384

If she's a disappoint, what does that make YOU, then?

Still, the past is past.
>>
No. 74386 ID: 632862

>>74384
So where is that damned Elf now?
>>
No. 74387 ID: e75a2f

Hey Koz!

What happened to your armor? You look like you took a step down in the socioeconomic ladder.
>>
No. 74388 ID: dda9dd

>>74384
So what happened to him?
>>
No. 74389 ID: 9c02db

>>74384
where is he?
he was fun
>>
No. 74391 ID: 43d730

>>74378
I was joking on goblin beauty norms.
My god, PUPILS. *Shudder*

>>74384
Look at it this way: You get better archery, woodscraft, or... that's all cultural, isn't it. Crap.
>>
No. 74393 ID: f4963f

>>74363
What're you complaining about? You look adorable.
>>
No. 74395 ID: dda9dd

>>74391
Maybe you can use some animal speak like an elf?
>>
No. 74396 ID: af3e6d

>>74384
Int appears to be her dump stat.

Well, it's time to go out on the quest we give all elf girls. You're going to be a Magical Girl.
>>
No. 74397 ID: 12f282

GO FIND YOUR FATHER, EH WAS A COOL GUY.
>>
No. 74398 ID: 3f9975

It is time to live up to your name and face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES
>>
No. 74402 ID: f78140

>>74396
this. a million times this.
>>
No. 74405 ID: 3f9975

Status report of the fortress? Can we afford to send a potentially good hand out into the world at this point?
>>
No. 74406 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74391
Better long range vision but worse in darkness? Better hearing, maybe agility, though her daddy didn't seem very good at that. She's bigger, so she might be stronger, though this being a dwarf/goblin sized fortress might give her some problems.
>>
No. 74409 ID: b1e366
File 125772203094.png - (15.65KB , 1024x768 , HURK.png )
74409

"ARE YOU TELLING MY GRANDDAUGHTER ABOUT YOUR SECRET SHAME?"

"It's not a secret, mother... Everyone knows."

"Well... It's still a shame."

"Then why didn't you honor kill me or something?"

"BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THE COOL FREAK BABY!"

"I'm a freak, grandma?"

"No, you're not a... Yes. Yes you are."

D:
>>
No. 74410 ID: c0f3bf

Freaks are awesome. Now go become a magical girl.
>>
No. 74411 ID: 9c02db

>>74409
a HOT freak, but yeah. a freak
>>
No. 74412 ID: 4553b2

>>74409
Look in a mirror! You have pointy ears and pupils! Of course you're a freak! Now go out and become a munchkin'd out super adventurer. This is the destiny of all weird fucked up half breeds.
>>
No. 74414 ID: 8fc4c0

I think i need a family tree now. I'm lost.
>>
No. 74415 ID: dda9dd

>>74409
I'll bet you will make a superior beast tamer and bowmaster.

Work your way up to Giant Cave Spiders.
>>
No. 74416 ID: e75a2f

It looks like Ozund and whoever the crazy chick was begot Koz who fucked an elf and begot this new person who still doesn't have a name yet.
>>
No. 74417 ID: 4e56c9

If you're a freak amungst goblins... maybe you can find peace amungst the elves. Go out and find your father. It is the only way.
>>
No. 74418 ID: f78140

>>74416
her name is tura. you can tell, as it's the name of the OP.
>>
No. 74420 ID: 9d07d9

MY NAME'S TURA I'M AN ANIME
>>
No. 74423 ID: dda9dd

Dare I say.. a SUPER FREAK?
>>
No. 74425 ID: c0f3bf

>>74423
You forgot the sunglasses.
>>
No. 74426 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74417
While i'd like to see his reaction i think getting close to elves might be a problem, and i wouldn't want such an adorable creature shot full of arrows.
>>
No. 74427 ID: 4e56c9

Wait... does that make you a half-elf?
>>
No. 74428 ID: b1e366
File 125772415541.png - (18.50KB , 1024x768 , Let me explain how this works.png )
74428

Atu and Ozud, after a bout of bloody sex DIDN'T conceive a child, but Amxu and Stozu did after screwing in a box of swords, then later Atu and Ozud had Koz, who while clearing out a large pest infestation, ended up banging some elf dude who had come to kill them all, but didn't because it would be really awkward to do so after humping the evil he had originally intended to purge. Amxu and Stozu and Stusnu and Musor, who was originally called Sletnu, but that turned out to be a translation error and now his name is Musor. Nako is still a ronery cat lady.

THE END.
>>
No. 74429 ID: c0f3bf

Yaaay! We need to get Nako a boyfriend.
>>
No. 74431 ID: 4e56c9

Well thats one way to maintain genetic diversity.

Send Tura out in the world to forge an alliance with the elfs. After all, she's practically familly.
>>
No. 74433 ID: 5696d4

May I ask what happened to each goblin, especially the first five?

And I'm talking ALIVE/DEAD STATUS
>>
No. 74436 ID: dda9dd

>>74431
I don't think they'd like that... They tend to be more uptight about interracial situations.

However, it would be nice to meet your dad, perhaps we should be sneaky?
>>
No. 74437 ID: 73ad2b

>>74433

Right here:
>>74428
>>
No. 74438 ID: 9d07d9

So Zepave is a deadbeat dad? What a jerk.
>>
No. 74440 ID: 43d730

>>74438
We must turn up and demand... how many years of allowance?
>>
No. 74441 ID: 4e56c9

>>74436
Are you kidding? Elves and half-elves get along great. I'm sure Tura will be welcomed just as handilly as any other half-elf.
>>
No. 74443 ID: 73ad2b

>>74423
SHE'S SUPER FREAK-AY
>>
No. 74444 ID: dda9dd

>>74441
How many half elves are half goblin too?

Zapave probably went to go drink his memories away in some tiny human town's bar anyway.
>>
No. 74445 ID: 73ad2b

>>74417
>>74441
>>74431
Give it up, man.
>>
No. 74446 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74438
>>74440
Well being an elf it might be the equivalent to being gone for the weekend. He'd probably freak out at how big she is already.
>>
No. 74447 ID: 9d07d9

>>74446

In Dorf Fortress both Goblins and Elves mature in 12 years.

Also, neither can die from old age.
>>
No. 74449 ID: 276781

Tura's job is probably to find her father.
If he didn't kill himself, that is.

Break out the feature and face-obscuring cloak!
>>
No. 74450 ID: 7eda8b

>>74428
How does she look so perky when all her male parents were so ":|"?
>>
No. 74453 ID: e3f578

I don't get it, how can fucking anything be a shame? That is unless it's not alive.

I'm pretty sure for male goblins it isn't a shame to fuck a hot elf chick. You know what's weird, all the shame and pathetic reputation that comes from elves is actually from the male side of the race. Females are just there to be hot and not hug trees at all.
>>
No. 74454 ID: 007648

>>74428
>The End.

Awsome quest bro
>>
No. 74455 ID: 5696d4

Tura, you should really get your grandaunt Nako hooked up with one of the Kobolds. ;)
>>
No. 74456 ID: dda9dd

>>74455
I think nose rubbing isn't quite the release she needs.
>>
No. 74472 ID: 4bb122

>>74428

So Koz, how did it feel to have your ass handed to you at strip poker by an elf?
>>
No. 74473 ID: b1e366
File 125772751318.png - (183.31KB , 1024x768 , 5.png )
74473

>Find dad.

"Do you know where he went, mom?"

"Meh... He just kind of wandered off. He seemed kind of shaken by something. Maybe the implications of the coupling of two mortal enemies who have been warring since the beginning of the world or because your grandmother bit him on the ankle... Who can say."

"EH TASH LIEK CHIKHEN"

There is an elf settlement to the southwest of here though. He may have come from there or at least stayed there a while. I hope you're no- Ow, mom... not thinking about going out there."
>>
No. 74475 ID: 4bb122

>>74473

"I can't help but be a little curious."
>>
No. 74476 ID: f21281

>>74473
You seem pretty dejected about it.

You miss him, don't you?
>>
No. 74477 ID: c0f3bf

Actually yes, you are thinking about going out there.
>>
No. 74478 ID: f21281

>>74476
FYI that was directed at Koz.
>>
No. 74481 ID: 12f282

>>74473
Don't you miss him, Koz?
And I'm sure that now that Tura knows the truth, she has to meet her dad to come to terms with it.
>>
No. 74482 ID: 9d07d9

So wait, who did you think your father was prior to this?
>>
No. 74484 ID: e3f578

Calm your grandmother with the fact that sex is hardly pathetic at all. It is a particularly awesome act take it is with a being.

Or rather "Why you dissing on sex grandma. You'd fuck or rape anything. That's a compliment by the way."
>>
No. 74485 ID: c0f3bf

>>74484
For the love of god, definitely say this.
>>
No. 74486 ID: 1d375b

Ok you are going to need a cunning disguise to blend in with the elves. Some paint should do it.
>>
No. 74490 ID: 8fc4c0

Maybe she can say she's a swamp elf or something. There has to be a subrace with that coloration somewhere.
>>
No. 74500 ID: 276781

>>74484
>>74485
This makes no sense. You people have problems.

>>74476
Asking your mom if she misses him seems like a good idea.
>>
No. 74502 ID: 4e56c9

>>74490
Yes. Claim we are a rare breed of swamp elf if asked.

Oh, and make sure we speak either common or elven around them. Don't want our speaking Goblin to give it away.
>>
No. 74517 ID: 600411

>>74502
Yeah there's totally all kinds of fuckin elfs all over the place. They'll probably buy it. Act all offended if they don't see beauty in your form, that's what elfs do too.
>>
No. 74564 ID: 4e56c9

Make sure you go naked. Remember, elf women don't wear clothing. Thats what Atu says at least.
>>
No. 74587 ID: b1e366
File 125773271368.png - (136.80KB , 1024x768 , 6.png )
74587

>>74481
>>74476
"You miss him, don't you, mom?"

"I guess. So I won't put up too much of a fight if you want to go out there and find him. Just be careful. You're the only halfbreed aberration of a daughter I have."
>>
No. 74591 ID: c0f3bf

>>74587
Tura hug Koz. Then get some mandatory supplies for traveling. Don't forget the towel.
>>
No. 74592 ID: 4e56c9

Awww...

Give your mom a big hug then start making preperations, ASAP. We'll need lots of supplies and some weapons.
>>
No. 74598 ID: dda9dd

>>74587
"We'll try to be careful."

Initiate hugs and prepare for a coming of age journey/hero's quest.
>>
No. 74600 ID: 7eda8b

How did a blond and a hairless woman make a redhead?
>>
No. 74602 ID: 632862

>>74600
Some genes from Koz were probably interpreted as red hair, even though she doesn't grow any. Genetics is pretty complicated stuff.
>>
No. 74606 ID: 4e56c9

>>74600
She dies it.
>>
No. 74633 ID: b1e366
File 125773511430.png - (131.61KB , 1024x768 , 7.png )
74633

>Hug Mom, Read Hote

"Just remember to kick him right in the nuts for leaving me to raise his bastard child alone for almost twenty years!"

"Uh... Sure, mom... I promise."
>>
No. 74634 ID: 426169

"I can't understand how he could've left such a smoking hot package behind."
>>
No. 74635 ID: bee683

What are our weapon skills?
>>
No. 74636 ID: dda9dd

>>74633
Don't worry mom, we'll bring him back so you can do it yourself.
>>
No. 74639 ID: 987386

We need to find Nako one of those generic catpeople if she keeps on preferring the company of cats over respectable gobbo men.
>>
No. 74645 ID: 5d5878

>>74633
You know what you must do. It's Magical Girl time. You look perfect for it, if a little green. Otherwise, you're positively animu.
>>
No. 74668 ID: 8fc4c0

He probably didn't think elves and goblins were compatible. Finding out you're close enough to have children might make the elves go nuts.

Still, lets bring him back so you can have your awkward family reunion!
>>
No. 74678 ID: 4e56c9

Man, you just wait. We're probably not even his only half breed children. We'll meet up with a half orc and a half dwarf and a half human and we'll form a band it'll be awesome. We'll call ourselves the half elven bastards and just roll in the dough.
>>
No. 74713 ID: 5d5878

>>74678
Zepave had a tough enough time actually doing the deed with a gobbo, and that was with our help. However awesome that would be, I doubt it.
>>
No. 74716 ID: 4e56c9

>>74713
Whos to say he wasnt a very unfortunate elf? And after all, if its happened once it can happen again, right?
>>
No. 74779 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74716
I wouldn't call him unfortunate. Maybe clumsy, but getting saved by a goblin of all things takes some luck.
>>
No. 74816 ID: 5d5878

>>74779
He's the Rincewind of elves?
>>
No. 74818 ID: 8fc4c0

>>74816
And she's the Drizzt of the Goblins.
>>
No. 74822 ID: 5d5878

>>74818
Alright, that settles it. She's getting scimitars.
>>
No. 74824 ID: b1e366
File 125774174324.png - (157.66KB , 1024x768 , 8.png )
74824

>>74635
Pointy end in the fleshy part. Easy.

"Here. Have my old armor and grab a weapon before you go."

>"This is armor? It's like a scrap of leather."

"I can't help that you're huge!"

>"You look like grandpa when you scowl like that..."

"OH, NOW YOU'RE PUSHING IT!"

I guess I could do something to make this bigger and I'll need to decide on what kind of weapon to take.
>>
No. 74826 ID: e75a2f

It... It's like a NAPKIN.
>>
No. 74827 ID: 4e56c9

For armor, grab some of the old dwarven stuff thats probably still lying around.
Take a spear, it'll make you more elf like.
And grab a cat for companionship (you can wear it on your head, as elfs do)
oh, and don't forget to ask Amxu if she has a 'special surprise' for you before you go.
>>
No. 74828 ID: 8fc4c0

What do you have? It doesn't seem the fortress has advanced much in technology in those 20 years, or at least fashion remained the same, so i'd guess you might have a sword somewhere at best.

I guess bow and arrows and a sword could be decent enough. A knife never hurts either, though mostly for eating and such.
>>
No. 74830 ID: c0f3bf

How strong are you?
>>
No. 74831 ID: 4d3daa

>>74824

Try it on as is.

As for a weapon, take a flail or whip.
>>
No. 74832 ID: 5d5878

>>74824
That's like, what, armband-sized? Also, Dual Scimitars. You're the Drizzt of the Goblins.
Or, since that's stupid, I suggest sword'n'board. Go all shieldmaiden.
>>
No. 74833 ID: 5d5878

>>74832
Ooh, or a very large axe. Because it would be hilarious. How strong are you?
>>
No. 74834 ID: 43d730

>>74824
Use it to keep your hair back.
>>
No. 74835 ID: 8fc4c0

On second though it might be better if you tell us how agile, strong and such you are.
>>
No. 74838 ID: 5d5878

>>74835
Requesting Standard Quest™-Brand Statcard
>>
No. 74840 ID: 8fc4c0

Also maybe you could get somebody with more combat experience to give you some training, just in case.
>>
No. 75130 ID: 1c907d

Rapier and a million knives.
>>
No. 75132 ID: 43d730

>>74834
Also, strengthen your body through adversity and headbutt shit to death while punching.
>>
No. 75134 ID: 2cbe3e

>>74833

Yes, seconding very large axe.
>>
No. 75359 ID: dda9dd

>>75134
FOR THE METAL!
>>
No. 75388 ID: 119b5c

Come on Tura. I'm getting tons of reaction faces from this quest, keep going!
>>
No. 75497 ID: b1e366
File 12578913374.png - (247.28KB , 1024x768 , 9.png )
75497

>AXE

"Pretend Stozu here is a log and get some practice swings in."

"Wait... what?"
>>
No. 75499 ID: 1afd58

>>75497
Go ahead. Give grand daddy some axe. You've seen him looking your axe over. You know he wants it.
>>
No. 75501 ID: 2cbe3e

>>75497

Well you don't wanna get yelled at by your mom. Hit him with the non-hurty side.
>>
No. 75502 ID: c5f90c

Hit him in the junk with the non-blade side.
>>
No. 75503 ID: 5d5878

>>75497
Your grandmother is still insane. Find something better and less living to practice on.
>>
No. 75507 ID: 7eda8b

Get a whetstone and go practice outside.
>>
No. 75510 ID: ec860e

Well you heard her. Don't worry. He's a champion wrestler and can propably dodge your sparring.

probably.
>>
No. 75511 ID: a7ef8c

flip it around and play air guitara with the axe
>>
No. 75512 ID: 5d5878

>>75511
Yes. Mod the axe, string it up, become a bard.
>>
No. 75515 ID: 4056e0

What you need is to practice with mock weapons with somebody who defends him/herself. Hitting things that don't defend themselves is easy.
>>
No. 75577 ID: 119b5c

>>75497
Tap him on the head with it, then go find some wood.
>>
No. 75746 ID: 2389cb

>>75512
This. Is. Fucking. METAL.

Do it.
>>
No. 75747 ID: 476456

crack him in the head with the blunt side.
>>
No. 75748 ID: 058bae

Show us your tits!
>>
No. 75751 ID: 632862

Instead of using the axe and having a sparring accident, practice your unarmed combat and dodging skills.
>>
No. 75766 ID: dda9dd

I just realized that if we want to sneak into elven lands carrying an axe is not going to help with the elf disguise. Unless perhaps we transfigure this mere 'axe' into a MIGHTY MUSICAL AXE! as some of you are suggesting.

If such is beyond our power it may be more expedient to chose a more 'elven' weapon, so as we can pass ourselves off as some kind of exotic elven sub-race from a far off land.
>>
No. 75775 ID: 6c3c2f

Bow, arrows, sword, knife/dagger.
>>
No. 75778 ID: 954b24

Gather thousands of pebbles and start trowing them!
>>
No. 75824 ID: 5d5878

I still say find a luthier and have him string up the axe.
>>
No. 76471 ID: b1e366
File 125823200914.png - (400.62KB , 1024x768 , Bath.png )
76471

Later... or something.

(Gnoll canceled task: Update Quest. Interrupted by lack of plot. Again.)
>>
No. 76472 ID: 5d5878

>>76471
So, wait... what happened? This isn't adventuring! This isn't adventuring at all!
>>
No. 76474 ID: 88f496

>>76471
What are you talking about? She was on her way to GREAT ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 76477 ID: b1e366
File 125823386379.png - (405.76KB , 1024x768 , 10.png )
76477

Fine! I'm going...
>>
No. 76479 ID: 276781

>>76477
Wear the face-obscuring hood when you get close to the elven towns, you don't want to get shot by a bunch of arrows because you look like a goblin.
>>
No. 76482 ID: f4963f

>>76477
You did throw on some clothes before heading out, right? You're looking rather barefoot there.
>>
No. 76485 ID: b9cac3

>>76482
lol she's an exhibitionist
>>
No. 76486 ID: 5d5878

>>76479
I'm sure she'll be fine. We all know how much elves love half-elves, especially those crossed with non-human races. If only she were some sort of dorf-elf...
>>
No. 76487 ID: 197650

Find something to have sex with.
>>
No. 76503 ID: 426169

>>76487
Ok quit it with the bizarro breeding program. We need to locate Daddy boy. He owes us a helluva pile of birthday presents.

>>76477
Let's see if we can't find some civilization. Once there we can barter/steal some proper maps, then we can plan this trip better.
>>
No. 76515 ID: 5d5878

>>76503
That reminds me, does Tura have any material possessions with her, and/or money?
>>
No. 76524 ID: 5ba271

>>76477
Have a wacky random encounter with something, befriend it, and have it join your party.
>>
No. 76549 ID: dda9dd

>>76544
Excellent! Let us proceed with caution. Those elves are tricksy ponces and we shall have to be on our toes.

I wonder if we should pass ourselves off as an adventurer or bard of some kind... have any useful or unique talents dear?
>>
No. 76551 ID: b1e366
File 125824180049.png - (292.76KB , 1024x768 , 11.png )
76551

>>76482
>>76515
I have Goblin Dagger, Dorf Waraxe, Cat Leather Shirt, Cat Leather Loincloth, Cat Leather Belt and Food Rations.

I also have this Feature Obscuring Cloak

>>76487
Not right now.
>>
No. 76553 ID: e2b509

>>76551
Lose all the clothes except for the belt. Carry the knife and the ax on your belt.
>>
No. 76554 ID: 5d5878

>>76551
You know what you need to get (in addition to a map or any information for this very vague adventure of yours)?

A hat. You lack a bitchin' hat.
>>
No. 76556 ID: dda9dd

>>76551
Obscure features and let us be off... don't forget that our dramatic identity reveal to our father must be as dramatic and cloak twirling as possible... elves love drama.
>>
No. 76595 ID: b4e503

>>76551
How did you manage to get that tiny loincloth around your massive half-elven hips?
>>
No. 76601 ID: 4ffe84

>>76595
cat leather is stretchy.
>>
No. 76603 ID: dda9dd

>>76595
Many cats died for those hips.
>>
No. 76622 ID: b1e366
File 125824756653.png - (369.55KB , 1024x768 , 12.png )
76622

>>76503
The elves to the south east are the best bet, so I'll just sneak in and look aro-

>"HALT!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>>
No. 76623 ID: b4e503

>>76622
"'Sup, fellow elf? Sure is a great day to be an elf, amirite? I sure could go for some Keebler cookies right about now!"
>>
No. 76626 ID: 632862

>>76622
Ask if he knows someone by the name of Zepave.
>>
No. 76627 ID: dda9dd

>>76622
Oh hello there! beautiful day in the forest isn't it?... So far from my native swamp.

I don't believe we've met before have we? My name is Pavaze... and you are?
>>
No. 76628 ID: 475940

No, this is good. Don't do anything menacing, say hello, he'll probably ask what you're doing here, so say you're searching for Zepave Cilithiliri.
>>
No. 76639 ID: 4ffe84

>>76622
GREETINGS FELLOW NATURE LOVER! SURE IS A LOVELY DAY! MY WHAT A LOVELY SWAMP YOU LIVE IN. NOT AT ALL LIKE THE SWAMPS AT HOME, ME BEINGG A SWAMP ELF AND ALL HAHAHAHA
>>
No. 76661 ID: 5d5878

>>76622
Don't act like an idiot and get all defensive. He has yet to attack, ask him why he's stopping you.
>>
No. 76669 ID: 107da3

>>76622

Actually you could probably pass as a dryad or some other nature-y spirit if someone pressed for information.

Or an elf with a strange skin disease.
>>
No. 76671 ID: b1e366
File 125825031288.png - (297.50KB , 1024x768 , 13.png )
76671

"Oh hello there! beautiful day in the forest isn't it? I'm looking for Zepave Cilithiliri. Do you know him?"

>"Not offhand. Who are you? Why are you looking for this Zepave and why are you hiding your face?"
>>
No. 76672 ID: 476456

"I'm pretty ugly."
>>
No. 76674 ID: c1b520

>>76671
Tell him he was a very good friend of your mother, then say that she has passed away and that her last wish was for you to send the message to him in person.
>>
No. 76675 ID: b4e503

>>76671
"When I was little, Daddy would get to drinking his special apple juice and then I'd get to back-sassin' over things like needin' food and clothes and he'd have to hit me for my own good..."
>>
No. 76677 ID: 632862

>>76671
Tell him it is a custom among your people to keep their faces hidden in public.
>>
No. 76679 ID: b4e503

>>76677
This, only say its women only.
Hurka burka durka.
>>
No. 76680 ID: 1d375b

I have crippling self image issues.
>>
No. 76682 ID: dda9dd

>>76671
I'm a Sludge Elf... whats wrong.. never seen one before?

Anyhow... Zapave is a a friend of the family, its been quite some time since we last met.
>>
No. 76684 ID: 276781

>>76671
Momma always said I was beautiful, but I knew I didn't look like everyone else in my village. It didn't help that they looked at me like I was some kind of freak.

So when I decided I needed to go out into the world, I realized I should hide my face so I don't bother people. Please don't make me expose myself, I just need to find Zepave.
>>
No. 76686 ID: dda9dd

>>76684
lets not tell the elf our lifestory please... We are a lone woman on the trail... telling him of our hidden beauty can not help us here.
>>
No. 76688 ID: 5ba271

>>76671
Say nothing, turn your head, pull down the hood, shed a few silent tears. That'll get him to stop asking questions.
>>
No. 76691 ID: 4ffe84

We are a swamp elf. Your forest, while beautifull, smells odd to our swamp-accustomed nose.
>>
No. 76693 ID: 197650

Make up a terrible skin condition.
Offer to sleep with him to forget this whole meeting.
Claim you have no face.
>>
No. 76694 ID: 632862

>>76677
Additionally, I'm gonna go along with the sludge elf story.
>>
No. 76700 ID: e0499d

"Because... of the shame of being a bastard child, the world shall not see my face. I want to find my 'dad'"
>>
No. 76705 ID: 5d5878

>>76700
Elves don't take kindly to halfbreeds. Go with some form of other pure elf.
>>
No. 76706 ID: b1e366
File 125825447083.png - (250.36KB , 1024x768 , 14.png )
76706

"I'm a Sludge Elf... What's wrong? Never seen one before?"

>"Oh, yes... Of course. That's fine. I was worried you might be one of those damn, filthy goblins."
>>
No. 76707 ID: 632862

>>76706
Ignore the comment about goblins and request to ask around town about Zepave.
>>
No. 76708 ID: 1afd58

>>76706
Look vaguely sad and lonely, so that we may all d'aww at your adorable vulnerability.
>>
No. 76709 ID: 5d5878

>>76706
Everyone here is gonna be racist, just ignore the bigots. Ask if you may continue on.
>>
No. 76713 ID: 4ffe84

Yes. well um. Goblins is why we're here. we are here to save our people from the horrible goblin invasion.. Zepave Cilithiliri has some information which may save my people. Its urgent I see him at once.
>>
No. 76716 ID: 476456

"I've been mistaken for a goblin a lot recently, would you mind escorting me around. I'm afraid i'm allergic to being poked with the pointy end of weapons."
>>
No. 76717 ID: dda9dd

>>76713
We don't want to raise alarm bells against goblins... not at all.

Just ignore the goblin comment and ask about the way to the nearest town, perhaps he would be so kind as to show us the way?
>>
No. 76721 ID: e0499d

Use "female persuasion" to make him escort you around the elfish village place
>>
No. 76723 ID: dda9dd

>>76721
But not too persuasive... we know what these elf men are like with our kind. That's why we are here after all!
>>
No. 76724 ID: 43d730

I think we should just thank him and walk by.
Act suspiciously near someone who can't call for backup.
>>
No. 76725 ID: b1e366
File 125825976022.png - (184.87KB , 1024x768 , 15.png )
76725

>>76709
>>76724
"Thank you. Will that be all?"

>"Yes. I have to continue my patrol. We can't have the undesirables just wandering in, now can we?"

I'll show him... Slit him like a trout... Bastard... Son of a... Rip his liver out...

What was I doing again?
>>
No. 76726 ID: 276781

>>76725
Find dad and ruin his life.
>>
No. 76727 ID: 632862

>>76725
You must locate Zepave.
>>
No. 76728 ID: 445c48

>>76725
Locate ZEPAVE
Collect CHILD SUPPORT
>>
No. 76729 ID: c0f3bf

Not right now, you can fix everything later, for now just find your dad.
>>
No. 76730 ID: dda9dd

>>76725
Elves are like that... very elitist you'll find.

It helps them feel better about their lack of significant technological and cultural advancement since the before the first Age despite their extreme longevity.
>>
No. 76731 ID: 475940

>>76725
Remember your tribe or whatever you want to call it is rather odd. It seems the rest can't be arsed farming or herding cats so they raid stuff, hence people disliking them.

Now try to find that village and maybe ask in the tavern.
>>
No. 76732 ID: 5d5878

>>76725
An remember, he's probably much better trained than you are. You may want to find yourself someone knowledgeable in the fightan arts to learn from as well. That and get the axe strung up by a luthier to become an awesome bard.
>>
No. 76808 ID: b1e366
File 125829692064.png - (100.93KB , 1024x768 , 16.png )
76808

Oh... I hate this place already.
>>
No. 76810 ID: c0f3bf

Could be worse. Time to start looking, go up to a house and knock.
>>
No. 76811 ID: 1f2d03

>>76808
The grey house in the back looks like a tavern. Check it out.
>>
No. 76812 ID: 276781

>>76811
Yeah, go check out the tavern or whatever that is. Mind you, if it really is a bar, make sure to be wary of seedy characters.
>>
No. 76814 ID: e0499d

Go to tavern.
ask about dad.
???
PROFIT
>>
No. 76816 ID: 8b3e96

Something tells me searching for a thin blue eyed blond man isn't going to help much. So find the tavern or equivalent and ask.
>>
No. 76818 ID: e0499d

no, we have a name, and a discription.
>>
No. 76824 ID: dda9dd

I think we need to be circumspect about our motives... its will be pretty hard to pass off our true motives (or identity of we are forced to kidnap him) if we go door to door asking about Zepave Cilithiliri, second son of Imere Cilithiliri.

However, it could be possible to go to the local tavern equivalent and make a gather information check. Don't forget that these people are also your kin... as unusual as they may be.
>>
No. 76825 ID: 7eda8b

Pretend to be a Sidequest-Giving NPC. Act like there's an important mission for Zepave and he has to follow you. He'll recognize you, but will be too embarrassed to act like it.
>>
No. 76832 ID: 8b3e96

No kidnapping. If he's even here we can probably get him to come back home just by threatening to reveal the truth to the other elves.

I also see no reason to not ask about him directly.
>>
No. 76834 ID: 1443c0

>>76832
because he will probably scream like a little girl and run away.
I vote for straight up asking about him
>>
No. 76844 ID: b1e366
File 125831035029.png - (169.97KB , 1024x768 , 17.png )
76844

>Ask at the tavern

It's like a flower garden barfed in here and the bartender looks too snooty for his own good.

>"I'm sorry, if you are looking for handouts, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"I'm looking for Zepave Cilithiliri. I have... uh... message about some family business for him."

>"I may have heard it in passing, but I'm quite sure he's not a permanent resident here. Now if that is all..."
>>
No. 76845 ID: 1afd58

>>76844
Doesn't your barbaric goblin blood boil at this snooty fellow?

Don't you want to kill him and run away before you are discovered?
>>
No. 76848 ID: 43d730

>>76844
Just thank him and move along.
>>
No. 76849 ID: c0f3bf

How about you get out of there before you kill someone, cuz if that happens things are gonna get really bad really fast.
>>
No. 76852 ID: 276781

>>76844
Ask him if he happens to have a general idea of where Zepave might live. Even a direction would help.
Regardless, be polite and thank him for the help. You can wash off the disgusting feeling you'll get from being nice to elves after you leave this place.
>>
No. 76853 ID: 476456

"one more question then i'll go. Do you know of anywhere where i might be able to find someone who knows more about him?" Refrain from punching spock in his elf mouth.
>>
No. 76854 ID: e0499d

pickpocket someone, use money to strengthen tavern keepers memory
>>
No. 76855 ID: dda9dd

>>76844
Ask if there are any jobs that need doing... you are a stranger in a strange land and you're going to need to work up some capital for eating and sleeping at least.

Who knows how much further you may need to travel.

Also... try to keep your wits about you, they expect elves to act snooty 'so while in Rome...'
>>
No. 76858 ID: 5d5878

>>76844
Well, he's a prick. Looks like Daddy ain't here. You may have to ask around and find where he would be right now. Maybe find someone who's less of a pompous ass to accompany you on this journey, but I doubt you'd find anyone like that in an elf town.
>>
No. 76861 ID: e0499d

Dad is an exterminator.
Ask about known elf extermination companies.

Also ask for a temporary job.
>>
No. 76876 ID: 8df0a9

If this is the elf town closest to the fortress maybe he stopped here for supplies. You could try asking at some shop, one with magic potions would be best.
>>
No. 76901 ID: b1e366
File 125831956728.png - (178.08KB , 1024x768 , 18.png )
76901

Meanwhile, somewhere similar, yet distinctly different...

>"You expect me to remember if an adventurer named Zepave Cilithiliri came in here and bought potions sometime about twenty years ago?"
>>
No. 76902 ID: 445c48

Of course! Everyone knows elves have a photographic memory, and are meticulous record keepers.
>>
No. 76903 ID: 2c6b7e

>>76901
Yes. You're an elf.
>>
No. 76905 ID: e0499d

"You don't keep records!? What kind of establishment are you?"
Followed by asking about elf extermination companies
>>
No. 76906 ID: 192956

>>76903
and either insult his intelligence, manhood, or race. Generally as an elf he will force himself to remember just to prove you wrong.
>>
No. 76907 ID: b1e366
File 125832044830.png - (184.00KB , 1024x768 , 19.png )
76907

"Yes. You're an elf."

>"Fine. Yes, he bought some healing potions and headed north. I don't think he ever came back here."
>>
No. 76910 ID: 1afd58

>>76907
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT SORT OF GENETICS DO YOU HAVE
>>
No. 76916 ID: e0499d

Ask for the extermination company dad worked for.
>>
No. 76918 ID: e0499d

Ask for the extermination company dad worked for.
>>
No. 76923 ID: 8df0a9

Ask if he has any idea where he came from. Oh and thank him for the help.
>>
No. 76943 ID: 632862

>>76907
Ask him what other elf villages are nearby.
>>
No. 76945 ID: b1e366
File 125832457227.png - (174.71KB , 1024x768 , 20.png )
76945

>"Are you even going to buy anything? If you don't have any money, you can go get me some Starshimmer Moss. It grows in caves, so by the time you get back with some, I might have remembered where he said he was from."

ARGH!
>>
No. 76946 ID: 1afd58

>>76945
OR

You could just tackle him and torture him until he reveals the information.

Or torture him with your vagina <3
>>
No. 76947 ID: 632862

>>76945
Well, this is your only lead. Agree to it. Is there some at home?
>>
No. 76948 ID: 5ba271

>>76945
Solution: threat of violence.
>>
No. 76951 ID: b08a68

>>76945

Say: "Whatever.", take the healing potion and be on your way to those caves.
>>
No. 76953 ID: 953ff9

Do we have any of that from our time living in a goblin cave?
>>
No. 76956 ID: f21281

>>76945
"How 'bout I show you my tits instead?"
>>
No. 76959 ID: b1e366
File 125832560118.png - (181.25KB , 1024x768 , 21.png )
76959

>>76946
>>76948
>Subtle Approach.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE, YOU SCRAWNY ASSHOLE!?"

>"OH GODS!"
>>
No. 76960 ID: 953ff9

God I love the subtle approach.
>>
No. 76961 ID: 12f282

>>76959
Rape him. Rape him until he reveals his secrets.
>>
No. 76964 ID: 632862

>>76959
Okay calm down, you don't wanna get thrown out of town.

Don't actually threaten him, just look threatening.
>>
No. 76965 ID: 8df0a9

Come on, the first elf to actually be somewhat helpful and you flip out at him. I guess it's probably too late to persuade him with your feminine charms.
>>
No. 76971 ID: ab04d4

Well, if we're going to attack we might as well go all the way. Loot everything!
>>
No. 76987 ID: b1e366
File 125832688262.png - (179.15KB , 1024x768 , 22.png )
76987

>>76964
"So where did you say he was from?"

>"KAFFIDOTHA IFLAND! THU VAH SOOF!"
>>
No. 76992 ID: 5ba271

>>76987
Hug him and thank him for the information.
>>
No. 76993 ID: f21281

>>76987
Some Island, to the south.

Okay then, we got our info. Smother him unconscious with delicious Half-Elf boobs, then head on out.

Also loot and pillage the store.
>>
No. 76994 ID: e0499d

explain predicament... except replace certain species with goblins.
Also let him know that you'll repay him as needed... if there's anything he sees that he likes.
>>
No. 76996 ID: 276781

>>76987
"Good boy! You were smart to give me the information I wanted. Other Sludge Elves aren't as forgiving as me. Keep that in mind next time you try to con someone into doing your errands."

Get off him, re-obscure features, and PROCEED WITH GUSTO.
>>
No. 77000 ID: b08a68

>>76987


Eh. You went so far. Now finish it. Kill him and raid the store.
>>
No. 77001 ID: 632862

>>76996
...do this.
>>
No. 77013 ID: 8df0a9

>>77001
Don't do that. He's given you the information after all.

Do convince him to not make a fuss though.
>>
No. 77033 ID: b1e366
File 125832864442.png - (158.43KB , 1024x768 , 23.png )
77033

>PROCEED WITH GUSTO.

"Ha... Ha... YOU'LLNEVERCATCHMEYOUGOATRAPINGTREEFUCKERS! AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!"
>>
No. 77035 ID: 93e329

>>77001
Don't do that. He's given you the information after all.

Do convince him to not make a fuss though.
>>
No. 77037 ID: e0499d

Bind hair with cloak, take off clothes
use skin color to blend in and hide in an open field full of tall grass
>>
No. 77038 ID: 93e329

>>77035
I guess i was late. Oh well.
>>
No. 77040 ID: 192956

>>77033
Flip them off.
>>
No. 77044 ID: 632862

>>77033
Head south!
>>
No. 77050 ID: 648286

Atu: Using your maternal instincts, sense that your freak granddaughter is doing something, somewhere in the world, to make you proud!
Stand up and cheer, then rush to tell everyone the good news!
>>
No. 77081 ID: 5d5878

>>77033
I'm really starting to like you.
>>
No. 77125 ID: b1e366
File 125833303651.png - (151.13KB , 1024x768 , 24.png )
77125

Ha... Haa... Haa... Lost th-them... I think. Almost died... That was awesome.
>>
No. 77127 ID: 4ffe84

whats a goa and why do they trap them?

wow, you're just like your grandmother.
>>
No. 77128 ID: 632862

>>77125
Keep your hood up! That red hair is extremely visible against the forest greenery.
>>
No. 77129 ID: 4bb122

>>77125

You got a good set of legs on you, being able to outrun all those elves.
>>
No. 77130 ID: 34470e

>>77127
She said "goat raping"
>>
No. 77131 ID: 4ffe84

Right, onwards to kathadoa island. We'll need a boat. any port towns that you can think of? Do you have a map?
>>
No. 77132 ID: dda9dd

>>77125
Girl.. I tunr my eyes away for a few hours and you doing all kinds o crazy shit!

What if you got killed? Who would have told your mother?

Anyhow... check the loot! What did you manage to get?
>>
No. 77144 ID: b1e366
File 125833413341.png - (89.11KB , 1024x768 , 25.png )
77144

>>77132
I got... ah... two potions... and a finger.
>>
No. 77146 ID: e75a2f

Mmmm. Cheesy elf fingers.
>>
No. 77152 ID: 93e329

Where did that finger come from?
>>
No. 77159 ID: dda9dd

>>77144
Ouch! you bite the poor bastard?

Anyhow... let's be off, and try not to piss off the natives next time! We don't want to have to swim off that Island!

Don't forget that if you start pointing too many fingers at your father (eheheh) he may be forced to point out just where your family and friends live.

I don't doubt he's been silent about that 'incident' so far... but we don't want to force his hand.
>>
No. 77199 ID: 93e329

>>77159
He probably doesn't want people knowing he got it on with a goblin though. Just keep the whole sludge elf thing going.
>>
No. 77215 ID: e0499d

Proceed to port town
>>
No. 77252 ID: b1e366
File 125834105132.png - (153.63KB , 1024x768 , 26.png )
77252

>>77215
Oh gods, humans are huge. Why are they so huge?
This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy.
>>
No. 77256 ID: dda9dd

>>77252
Don't worry they arn't as snooty as Elves... but be careful... they don't particularly like elves or goblins either.

Just try to avoid too much attention.
>>
No. 77260 ID: f78140
File 125834140139.jpg - (35.42KB , 256x223 , huge-guts.jpg )
77260

>>77252
THEY ARE HUGE BECAUSE THEY HAVE HUGE GUTS
also, they have an unusually wide variety of tastes, so while >>77256 is partially right, if you're (un)lucky you'll find one that will want to stick it's dick in you rather than fight or run from you.
>>
No. 77262 ID: dda9dd

>>77260
That was why I told her to avoid any attention. Some have odd ways of enforcing 'dominance' over strange females.
>>
No. 77282 ID: 93e329

Find a ship to "KAFFIDOTHA IFLAND!", see if you can convince the captain to let you work in exchange for the trip.
>>
No. 77288 ID: 476456

Or stow away..though that'll probably get you jettisoned into the ocean.
>>
No. 77305 ID: 5d5878

>>77252
Find some sort of map so you can figure out exactly what the elf was trying to say while muffled. Going around saying the name of some island incorrectly would be a bad idea.
>>
No. 77307 ID: 93e329

>>77305
Well i guess it's Kassidotha Island, but wouldn't hurt to check.
>>
No. 77309 ID: dda9dd

>>77305
I would second this... and try and see if you can work up some cash (legally this time) before attempting to book passage across the sea.
>>
No. 77310 ID: 7eda8b

Try selling your potions.
>>
No. 77348 ID: 4ffe84

Try to find a map of the region as a whole.
>>
No. 77457 ID: b1e366
File 125836820314.png - (119.07KB , 1024x768 , 27.png )
77457

>>77310
"I have potions."

>"I'm thrilled for you. What do they do? It's store policy not to buy unlabeled fluids from little green people."
>>
No. 77459 ID: 4553b2

>>77457
"Health potions, from my native tribe."
>>
No. 77460 ID: c0f3bf

Lay off the potions for a second, don't wanna get him riled up unless needed, but you should ask about Zepave first anyway.
>>
No. 77461 ID: 12fc66

>>77457
Admit that you don't know. You... um. Found them. On some guy.
Ask if there's any way to find out that doesn't involve ingesting them.
>>
No. 77472 ID: 1afd58

>>77457
Point out that you also have breasts, and if he buys the potions, he might get to see them.
>>
No. 77483 ID: dda9dd

>>77472
How about not...
Lets just hold off on the potions. Perhaps you should try them out on a small dog, rat or something?
>>
No. 77485 ID: 4ffe84

Its red. What do you think they do. They restore health.

Or... you know... fruit juice.
>>
No. 77491 ID: 068b0e

>>77457
See if he'll TRADE them for some clothes then, this looks like a clothes store.
>>
No. 77556 ID: 192956

>>77457
You looted them from a corpse of a boar you killed in the wild. Why the boar was carrying potions you haven't the slightest idea, but it explains the lack of labels.
>>
No. 77575 ID: 445c48

>>77457
Question his worth as a shopkeeper. Everyone knows shopkeepers will buy everything.

Alternatively rape rape rape
>>
No. 77578 ID: 8611a8

Whatever happened to red is healing, purple rejuvenation and blue mana?
>>
No. 77579 ID: 7eda8b

ask where you can get those things identified
>>
No. 77740 ID: b1e366
File 12584192275.png - (112.74KB , 1024x768 , 28.png )
77740

>>77575
>"Excellent point, not interested. Buy something or get out."
>>
No. 77742 ID: 1afd58

>>77740
"I'd like to buy information about an elf named Zepave."
>>
No. 77743 ID: c0f3bf

>>77740
Ask if there have been any elves passing through recently.
>>
No. 77745 ID: 5d5878

>>77740
Why is everyone such a douche? You should've brought money with you.
>>
No. 77751 ID: e0499d

You need to find work... Be it selling your body, hard labor, or theivery. Better yet, go mug some people in the outskirts of town.
>>
No. 77755 ID: 5d5878

>>77751
Thief sounds good. If I'd predicted this outcome, I wouldn't have suggested a large axe...
>>
No. 77760 ID: c0f3bf

>>77755
Honest work is probably better in the long run though, the less people trying to kill you the better.
>>
No. 77762 ID: dda9dd

Chopping wood was a viable and much need task for city furnaces and forges... it would be hard work, but we have our own tools, and it would get our stats up (always a plus as an adventurer!)

Besides that it would familiarize you with metalworking, glassworking or cooking (some valuable skills that could prove very useful back at home when we return.) It will take a few weeks but, we 'are' theoretically immortal.. as is our dad...

Also make a note that it isn't unusual for humans to not live beyond 40 or 50! they just die like that! Most of these guys will not remember your father passing through two decades ago because they were playing with marbles and jacks back then.
>>
No. 77764 ID: 8611a8

Can't we see if she can get a passage (with food included) to the island without her whoring herself first? Swabbing the deck or something.
>>
No. 77767 ID: e0499d

>>77762
We have a battle axe... not a wood axe.
Very different things. Plus, we need quick money! We don't have a place to stay in the port, and no money to even get a temporary place to stay.

Therefore, we need to get a large ammount of money in a small ammount of time, so we can at least get a place to stay...

Or, we can ask for a job as cabin girl in some ship...
>>
No. 77781 ID: f4963f

>>77767
>Battle axe, not a wood axe
*Unicode stare*

... it's a FUCKING AXE. It CHOPS shit. Wood happens to be a very prolific subcategory of shit.
>>
No. 77787 ID: dda9dd

>>77767
Last thing I am having is her being subjected to the leathery hands and ale soaked breath of desperate sailors!

Better she spends some time working up honest pay and muscle, than quick cash on her knees or in the stocks from thievery.

Besides... we can gain exposure to useful crafting skills to take home to the tribe.
>>
No. 77788 ID: 8611a8

>>77781
Battle axes are lighter, so not very good for chopping trees, but i'm not that sure it's a battle axe anyway. Unless the fortress sprouted a blacksmith it's probably from the dwarves, so it could be either.
>>
No. 77792 ID: c0f3bf

Definitely woodcutting. Ask the shopkeeper if he needs any wood cut for fire and stuff.
>>
No. 77793 ID: 5d5878

>>77788
See >>76551
Dorf Waraxe.
>>
No. 77796 ID: 8611a8

>>77793
I have no idea what dorfs (or goblins) consider a waraxe though.
>>
No. 77798 ID: dda9dd

>>77796
Dwarven War axes are multipurpose. They like most of their tools to be weapons as well.
>>
No. 77800 ID: f4963f

>>77796
It really wasn't that unusual for an axe to be used as both a tool and a weapon of war. That's kind of why vikings were so reknowned for being Axefags. Not a lot of them could afford two separate tools for WOOD HACKIN and HACKIN' WHACKIN'.

I guess when I hear 'wood axe', though, I think of the thing you chop wood into smaller bits with, not the kind of thing you timber a tree with. Even so, I doubt it'd be ill suited for the task. Just, +0 instead of +2 proficiency bonus, eh?
>>
No. 77802 ID: 5d5878

>>77798
Dorfs use waraxes to cut wood, so there's no reason she can't get in on some good old-fashioned honest hard labou-
>half-goblin
>half-elf
Oh. I still suggest some less-than-legal methods.
>>
No. 77815 ID: 838060

Subtle approach.
>>
No. 77892 ID: 445c48

Sexual Assault approach.
>>
No. 77893 ID: 632862

Aren't those the same thing?
>>
No. 77894 ID: 632862

But seriously, try to find work or some method of gaining money so you can get to the island. Trying to stow away on a ship sounds way too dangerous.
>>
No. 78211 ID: af861c

ask him how much he'll pay for a real dorfan waraxe. After all, you're not even part dorf. Why the fuck are you lugging that damn thing around if not to sell it? You have a dagger after all.

If this fails, considering finding an (HUMAN)alchemist and inquiring if elven digits are worth anything.
>>
No. 78216 ID: 8611a8

>>78211
Or ask him to identify the potions. Perhaps you can offer one in exchange for identifying the other (and some money?).
>>
No. 78875 ID: b1e366
File 125859625959.png - (129.50KB , 1024x768 , 29.png )
78875

>Potions, identify, MONEY, something about unwarranted sexual advances.

Time to find an alchemist to figure out what's in the bottles.

>"Welcome. What can I do for...

"Over here"

>"Welcome. What can I do for you?
>>
No. 78876 ID: 34470e

>>78875
Ask him to identify your bottles. The ones with unidentified liquid inside. I mean, the bottles we got from the person we jumped.
>>
No. 78877 ID: 5d5878

>>78875
You need to go to a city that has just recently burned down and join up with one Sir Ridder, former knight errant of the late Lord Malto.

Or just find out the price of identifying the potions. But keep the first part in mind.
>>
No. 78883 ID: e0499d

... We need money to even get something identified...

Comon, we need to get money... or get a job on the boat...

Ask alchemist for a job. You'll learn alchemy, and get some wages
>>
No. 78896 ID: 632862

>>78875
"How much to identify two potions?"
>>
No. 78930 ID: dda9dd

>>78883
Sounds good... he probably needs the help being half blind and all.
>>
No. 78938 ID: 445c48

Unwarranted sexual advance.

No, just get him to identify the things, and ask for information on Zepave
>>
No. 79069 ID: 12fc66

>>78875
It's a cutebold! And it's ADORABLE. Look at those little glasses.
Exchange identification services for noserubs.
Noserubs!
>>
No. 79174 ID: dda9dd

>>79069
looks a little creaky and creepy if you ask me.
>>
No. 79374 ID: b1e366
File 125867543344.png - (155.61KB , 1024x768 , 30.png )
79374

I ask the kobold to identify the potions.

>"Eh... Elven... Fruity... Healing potion. This other one in the square bottle is invisibility, I think. I'll give you 50 gold for the two of them if you're selling, Ms... *sniff* Goblin."
>>
No. 79378 ID: 88d217

>>79374
You're only have goblin, but you're all woman. That sounds like a good deal to me, we need to buy some clothes so we don't look like a barbarian.
>>
No. 79380 ID: 8ec3f9

>>79374
I'd keep them, especially the invisibility one for Inevitable nude scene sneaking around and stealing more shit.
>>
No. 79381 ID: 34470e

>>79374
The kobold knows what you are, which means he... um... she(?) can blackmail you.
>>
No. 79382 ID: e98c4f

>>79374

We aren't entirely Goblin you git!
>>
No. 79383 ID: 7eda8b

"Is that a lot?"
>>
No. 79384 ID: 632862

>>79374
Oh ffff HE KNOWS

Don't freak out, though. He doesn't seem to care much. Hrm. Sell the invisibility potion, and find out how much it costs for a trip to the island.
>>
No. 79385 ID: e98c4f

>>79384

Keep invisibility >:C
>>
No. 79386 ID: e98c4f

>>79384

Keep invisibility >:C
>>
No. 79387 ID: e0499d

eh. his eyesight is bad. Probably just a mistake on his part.
TAKE THE MONIES. and get a temp job. Or get a chastity belt and get a job on the ship.
>>
No. 79389 ID: dda9dd

Lets not sell them... ask him if he's hiring instead? Also.. inform him that while he may be partially correct we prefer not to be known as a goblin.
>>
No. 79429 ID: d8d733

He knew by the smell apparently. I guess that's how identifies potions too.

I'd say sell them, get some clothes, and see if you can pay for the ship to the island.
>>
No. 79441 ID: b1e366
File 125868055439.png - (140.78KB , 1024x768 , 31.png )
79441

I tell him I'm half-elf and ask about a job.

>"OH! YOU THINK I NEED SOME FANCY HALF-BREED TO HELP AROUND HERE JUST BECAUSE I'M OLD AND CAN'T REACH THE HIGH SHELVES?! BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT! WHEN CAN YOU START!?"
>>
No. 79442 ID: 5d5878

>>79441
Any time, really? This would be convenient.
>>
No. 79445 ID: dda9dd

>>79441
Immediately!... where do we sleep?
>>
No. 79460 ID: 276781

>>79441
Sure, why not? Gain useful skill experience ++ and gain pay for passage to the island where your good-for-nothing father is situated.
>>
No. 79468 ID: d8d733

Also tell him your name so he won't go around calling you goblin or fancy halfbreed or something.

Ask him if he has a robe your size or something, i doubt "tribal leather" says "trusty alchemist shop". If not maybe you can get him to give you an advance to buy clothes, or sell him one of the potions since you'll learn how to make more anyway.
>>
No. 79480 ID: f21281

>>79441
Do we get paid extra for being scantily clad? Or even topless?
>>
No. 79491 ID: e0499d

Go all estatic + noserub and thank him for the job.
>>
No. 79492 ID: 6faa8c

Ask This:
>>79480

If negative, ask this:
>>79468
>>
No. 79496 ID: b1e366
File 125868370350.gif - (191.03KB , 1024x768 , 33.gif )
79496

>>79492
>>79480
I'm not doing that. I'm selling the potions and buying something new. Money for me! Jingle jangle... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

(animated)
>>
No. 79497 ID: 5d5878

>>79496
VENGEANCE!!!
>>
No. 79498 ID: 632862

>>79496
Give chase immediately! Catch that thieving kobold in green!
>>
No. 79500 ID: 426169

Scream "THIEF" and give chase. Once you catch him, devour his entrails. Or have sex with it, whichever.
>>
No. 79502 ID: d8d733

>>79496
And now you learned to not go showing where you have your money with an "i just got money" face.
>>
No. 79503 ID: 34470e

>>79496
Should've gone for the subtle approach...
>>
No. 79510 ID: dda9dd

>>79496
Better get back to work girl... that money isn't going to earn itself, and remember not to be so smug about it next time. You arn't in anybody's group so you're fair game to all.
>>
No. 79512 ID: e0499d

WE could've used that job...
Oh wells...

KILL! DISMEMBER! RAPE!
>>
No. 79519 ID: b1e366
File 125868529836.png - (130.33KB , 1024x768 , 34.png )
79519

GRAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~ I CAN HEAR THE COINS, BECAUSE THEY'RE MINE, GIVE THEM BACK BEFORE I RIP YOUR SPINE OUT!
>>
No. 79520 ID: f44349

>>79519
THERE'S SOMEONE IN THAT ALLEY!
>>
No. 79521 ID: 5d5878

>>79519
Down the alley!


...you are armed, right? This may be exceedingly dangerous.
>>
No. 79522 ID: d8d733

>>79521
Should still have the axe and dagger Elsewhere.
>>
No. 79530 ID: b1e366
File 125868695359.png - (94.13KB , 1024x768 , 35.png )
79530

I still have my dagger and stuff. I'll stab 'em good if they try anything.

"Dead end, thief!"

>"Squeeeeeeeeeee~!"
>>
No. 79532 ID: 7eda8b

What?
>>
No. 79533 ID: 9e9b47

Huh?
>>
No. 79534 ID: 5d5878

>>79530
You seem to be blocking the way. Don't question how the headvoices see in third-person.
>>
No. 79535 ID: d8d733

Some kind of ratman? Whatever, tell him to stop squealing and give you your bag before you call the guard.
>>
No. 79536 ID: b1e366
File 125868729041.png - (164.06KB , 1024x768 , 36.png )
79536

"I want my damn money back, rat!"
>>
No. 79539 ID: f21281

>>79536
"And if you don't give it back, imma rape you! I'm half-Goblin, don't think I wont!"
>>
No. 79540 ID: 5d5878

>>79536
She's so adorable. She can't get out, talk with her. You need your money, and she probably has some sort of sappy excuse for stealing it.
>>
No. 79541 ID: 5ba271

>>79536
Leap onto her, grab her face, and stick your dick into her mouth.
>>
No. 79542 ID: 35cea2

>>79536

Don't let those big ol' eyes get to you. You're twice as adorable as that anyhow. Reclaim your money.
>>
No. 79543 ID: 476456

Go "oh my god d'awww you're so cute" Then hug her.

While hugging her STEAL BACK YOUR MONEY >:/
>>
No. 79544 ID: 7eda8b

Put your hands on your hips.

"Okay, listen. You look even worse off than me, so I'm not gonna kill you or tell the guards, as long as you hand my money back RIGHT NOW!"
>>
No. 79545 ID: 88d217

punch it in the face and take your money.
>>
No. 79546 ID: c5f90c

Kil-- D'awww...
>>
No. 79547 ID: e0499d

It's a chick... and her clothing's torn... she seems in desperate straights... I say befriend rather than rape and kill... Get the money back, and give her... 10 golds?
>>
No. 79549 ID: 632862

>>79536
Holy d'awwwwwww

>>79543
I agree with this!
>>
No. 79550 ID: f44349

>>79536
Obtain CASHMONEYS
Recruit ADORABLE RAT GIRL
>>
No. 79551 ID: 43d730

>>79536
Pick her up, bodily, separate your money from her.
Set her back down.
Turn and walk away.
>>
No. 79553 ID: 8ec3f9

Let's pimp slap her, then sell her sex for more gold.
>>
No. 79554 ID: 9af434

Befriend her. Rats and gobbos need to stick together - neither of you are liked very well.
>>
No. 79559 ID: 5d5878

inb4 Tura gets suckerpunched.
>>
No. 79560 ID: 12fc66

>>79536
Oh god she has freckles.
Hnnnnnnggggghhh.
>>
No. 79561 ID: 7eda8b

Bite her tail until she gives you your money back.
>>
No. 79562 ID: a7ef8c

finaly we can get some real armor. kill her skin her and take her to a leather tanner. and dont forget your monies
>>
No. 79565 ID: 88d217

>>79562
Ohh, good thinking.
>>
No. 79567 ID: dda9dd

Looks like you could acquire a party member here if you play your cards right. Careful though... Ratmen are one of the underdwelling beastfolk.

This means they are less predictable and somewhat more prone to insanity.
>>
No. 79578 ID: 1443c0

>>79536
so fucking cute :D


rape time
>>
No. 79579 ID: 4bb122

>>79536

What are you waiting for? Stab her. Do what goblins do best.
>>
No. 79587 ID: 7eda8b

>>79536
THIEF! Protect the hoard from the skulking filth!
>>
No. 79591 ID: e75a2f

Cut out her throat and feast on her entrails. Skin her face from her skull and wear it on your belt.
>>
No. 79592 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her to give you your money back and nobody gets hurt. Then slap her if she refuses.
>>
No. 79594 ID: a7ef8c

so tura would you rather have either a filthy street urchin at your side or a black leather jacket?
>>
No. 79595 ID: 718d88

take money back and pimp out rat girl for monies.
>>
No. 79597 ID: 445c48

Forced sexual assault
>>
No. 79620 ID: b1e366
File 12586956393.png - (204.54KB , 1024x768 , 37.png )
79620

"YOU STOLE MY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT I GOT BY SELLING STOLEN MERCHANDISE!"

>"ARGH! DON'T EAT!
>>
No. 79621 ID: 34470e

>>79620
"I won't if you give me my money back! And your clothes!"
>>
No. 79623 ID: d8d733

Aw, be nice to her, she's just a street urchin. Adopt her. Following you on your quest can't be worse than stealing around the city.

If you intend to actually work for the alchemist that might not work too well though.
>>
No. 79625 ID: e75a2f

"You and me. Roadtrip. Now.

International law states you are now my traveling companion until further notice as dictated by Article I Section 19 of the International Justice Accord, or the full price of your attempted thievery has been paid with compounding interest."
>>
No. 79626 ID: 192956

>>79620
Wait she stole gold from you...meaning shes better at stealing. Think about it if she joined you then you wouldn't need to run from the elves you could steal even more from them.
>>
No. 79627 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her you're going to eat her unless she becomes your slave!
>>
No. 79628 ID: 632862

>>79620
"Don't eat?"

Bite on her ear; try not to draw blood.
>>
No. 79629 ID: c1b520

Nibble on those ears and say something along the lines of, "I might just have to if you don't do everything I say from now on." And do so in the most intimidating voice you can muster.
>>
No. 79630 ID: 7eda8b

"BY ANCIENT CUSTOMS, I CLAIM YOU NOW AS MY FIRST WIFE!"
>>
No. 79631 ID: 9af434

How precious, it thinks it's people!

Inform it that it's now property.
>>
No. 79638 ID: 1443c0

>>79628
>>79629
NIBBLEIN TIEM
>>
No. 79639 ID: 88d217

Yell "GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIN MONEY AND MAYBE I WON'T HAVE TO"
>>
No. 79652 ID: 597b9b
File 125870145235.jpg - (32.46KB , 288x400 , 125443448794.jpg )
79652

If she refuses, there is only one option left.
>>
No. 79756 ID: 5d5878

Tura, which way do you swing? Because most of us totally want you to get with this ratgirl. Reassure her you won't eat her if you get the money back. Remember, stealing's only okay when you're not the one being stolen from.
>>
No. 79758 ID: 1c907d

Take your money and knock her out and/or maim her considerably.

Assuming that killing her is too much for you, of course.
>>
No. 79765 ID: 0d1fe9

>>79620
Tell her she needs to pay you back with sexual favours for making you chase her. Or just rape her, whatever.
>>
No. 79766 ID: 73ad2b

Gosh, I hope no one glances in this alley.
>>
No. 79768 ID: 0d1fe9

>>79766
Awwww, don't you like threesomes?
>>
No. 79770 ID: 88d217

>>79756
Don't listen to these perverts, you've got shit to do! Like VIOLENCE!! Also maybe work for the cutebold for a bit then we can set out again once we have some cash.
>>
No. 79772 ID: dda9dd

Seriously.. whats with all dis suggested sexual assault up in here? I am fairly sure a certain quest specifically for that is lying half dead in an archival ditch somewhere... go resurrect that if its the only suggestion you have.

However, I 'do' suggest you take the chance to strong arm her into an explanation for her behavior... and perhaps a new party member there's some safety to be found in numbers.
>>
No. 79781 ID: 718d88

>>79620

GOOD, YOU HAVE HER IN THE CORRECT POSITION. NOW STUCK YOUR FINGERS IN HER VAGINA. SHOVE THEM UP THERE TO THE WRIST.
>>
No. 79786 ID: 8a24e0

>>79781
That seems like it would be good advice in any situation.
>>
No. 79854 ID: b1e366
File 125876684715.png - (127.01KB , 1024x768 , 38.png )
79854

>Punch her in the snout to establish dominance and get the money back.

>"No hurt! Sorry... Hungry... Don't tell guards... they beat me again!"
>>
No. 79855 ID: 88d217

>>79854
Say something like "Well I tell you what, if you'd have just asked I would have gone with you to get some food"
>>
No. 79856 ID: 632862

>>79854
Aww. Buy the poor girl some food. Tell her she can hang with you. We can bring her back to the tower after we get back!
>>
No. 79857 ID: 5d5878

>>79854
Being this adorable should be illegal. She is a thief, so it probably is...

You do realize her situation is quite similar to yours, right? (Though you're a bit more well-spoken somehow) Apologize, TEAM UP!
>>
No. 79859 ID: 91caa1

>>79854
"That doesn't make what you did right!"

Smack her again.

"One of these days theivery is going to get you killed! You need an honest paying job like I just got! Maybe the professor needs another assistant..."
>>
No. 79861 ID: 135d9a

>>79854
Forcibly drag her along with you for the foreseeable future, why not.
>>
No. 79862 ID: f4963f

>>79854
... D:

Tura! Apologize for hitting rat-girl immediately.

Offer to buy her some food, ask what plans she has. Maybe she can help us find dad, or at least, maybe we can set her up with a respectable job.
>>
No. 79864 ID: 8a24e0

>>79854
Well, fine. Don't rape her then. Enslave her instead. Tell her she now belongs to you. I'm sure she'll be useful. Besides, then you can rape her at your leisure anyway.
>>
No. 79871 ID: 0559f9

crap. she's right. beat her first!
>>
No. 79873 ID: 1443c0

>>79856
this
>>
No. 79874 ID: e75a2f

Play nice children.

Offer her a meal. Don't put any strings on it.

She'll become your bestest friend and save your life many times in the days to come. History has a habbit of repeating itself.
>>
No. 79875 ID: f44349

Inform her that she is now a member of your party and is now responsible for all trap disarming, lock picking, and pick pocketing.
>>
No. 79879 ID: dda9dd

>>79859
This is rather ironic given that we stole the potions in the first place...

However, promoting lawfulness is a good idea as neither of use can really afford to become criminals.

Don't hurt her, she doesn't seem particularly civilized or accountable (I wonder if she's actually somewhat... slow, being a ratperson and all, or she could just be poor with words.)
>>
No. 79899 ID: 276781

>>79854
Say "Aw, dammit..." and feel bad, and tell her she should help you ruin dad's life.
Also, get her name. And some food.
Maybe, if you're feeling particularly nice, apologizing for the hit.

But that is only as a last resort, we don't want you turning into a full-blown elf or anything.
>>
No. 79905 ID: 718d88

>>79854

D'YAWWWWWWW.

It's obvious she committed her crime out of desperation.

offer to buy her an apple and ask her if she wants to help you with your quest.
>>
No. 79908 ID: 445c48

Say "Come with me!", Grab her, and go to a.. tavern? Someplace that sells food. Get both of you some food.

Alternatively share your rations
>>
No. 79915 ID: d8d733

>>79899
No no, being an elf is about being arrogant while doing nothing to earn it. You're safe if you're nice. I mean being nice is what got you born in the first place...
>>
No. 79967 ID: dda9dd

>>79915
I'm fairly sure it was more mutual trolling that got her born in the first place. But I suppose mercy, and curiosity did figure in there.
>>
No. 79968 ID: a3b36a

Go to one of those open air markets.

Do the ol' one-two tag team thing. You actually buy something or merely peruse the goods. She swipes something. The two of you cheese it before anyone's the wiser.
>>
No. 79978 ID: 1fa631

She's a rat, that means she's an animal.
That means she has no rights, which means she can be property.

CLAIM YOUR ADORABLE PET, TURA.
>>
No. 79986 ID: 7eda8b

>>79854
Say "VERY WELL. BY ANCIENT CUSTOM, YOU ARE NOW MY WIFE."
>>
No. 80048 ID: 88d217

>>79986

This. We are now wed.
>>
No. 80050 ID: 0559f9

After all... we wouldnt want our child born out of wedlock, would we? ;3
>>
No. 80060 ID: a7ef8c

i wouldnt stick around her for too long, she probably has some sort of plague. you know how these rats are.
>>
No. 80102 ID: 748f95

Ask her if she's hungry, then take her to get a meal.
>>
No. 80120 ID: 8a24e0

>>79986
She doesn't deserve that. Call her a concubine, at best.
>>
No. 80319 ID: 2dd482

.... beat her, but then tell her that you're the only one that will put up with her being around. Get some emotional abuse in there with the physical. She's weak now, if you do some negative reinforcement she should become like puddy in your freakish hands.

And then fall in love with her.
>>
No. 80320 ID: 718d88

>>80319

no abuse is necessary. she looks to be at the point where if you give her a piece of cheese she'll follow you around like a puppy.
>>
No. 80326 ID: 88d217

I don't think we want some disease ridden street urchin following us around everywhere.
>>
No. 80327 ID: b1e366
File 125881559669.png - (216.67KB , 1024x768 , 39.png )
80327

>Feed her and make her a party member/slave/object of sexual desire/source of comedic relief.

Apple obtained.
Remaining funds: 49 gold, 9 silver.

Nezu has joined the party.
>>
No. 80328 ID: c0f3bf

Assess her skills at information gathering, you could send her off to find information while you work to fund the search.
>>
No. 80329 ID: 4bdc62

>>80327
WHAT????? a SILVER piece for an apple?!? THAT PRICE. iS OUTRAGEOUS. BURN THE STAND DOWN AND STEAL THE MONEy BACK
>>
No. 80331 ID: d8d733

>>80327
Feel free to eat too, i have no idea how long you've been traveling by now.
>>
No. 80332 ID: f4963f

>>80327
<3

Yeah, might as well get yourself something to eat.

See if mister alchemist needs two apprentices. :D
>>
No. 80348 ID: 4bb122

>>80327

TURA hug NEZU
>>
No. 80351 ID: 1443c0

>>80327
Now that we have money lets get some food and a room for the night at an inn. It'll give us a chance to wash up after all that running and get to know our new team member/wife/slave. We should also buy some food for the road and a map if you dont have one. We might need to know where we are and where we are going.
A compass would be nice too.
>>
No. 80352 ID: 1443c0

>>80351
also hug nezu
>>
No. 80355 ID: b1e366
File 125882795940.png - (191.70KB , 1024x768 , 40.png )
80355

>>80332
"Dear gods! What have you been doing? Rolling in a dung heap before taking a swim in the sewers? Don't come in here smelling like that. I'm trying to work!"

I guess living underground with fifty something kobolds has desensitized me to certain smells... and wasn't I going to do something else before I came back here?
>>
No. 80356 ID: f4963f

>>80355
It doesn't matter now, does it?

GET THEE TO A BATH HOUSE!
>>
No. 80357 ID: f78140

>>80355
go to public baths, take bath. watch the colour of the water change as Nezu gets in.
>>
No. 80359 ID: c0f3bf

Would there happen to be a bath house? That might help.
>>
No. 80362 ID: ee0660

>>80357
Turns out, Nezu actually has white fur.
>>
No. 80365 ID: f78140

>>80362
turns out nezu is actually just a short human with a speech impediment; that's not fur, that's filthy bacteria cultures covering her entire body.
>>
No. 80369 ID: 1443c0

>>80356
>>80357
>>80359
>>80366
i LIKE where this is going
>>
No. 80370 ID: 5d5878

Step 1: Clothes Shopping (For Nezu too if she wants) - Don't change just yet
Step 2: GIT THEE TO YE BATH-HAUS
Step 3: Change into new clothes now that you're both clean. Or at least as clean as Nezu can get.
>>
No. 80373 ID: 4bb122

>>80355

Wash thyselves!
>>
No. 80374 ID: e7666f

>>80373
You fool!
Wash EACH OTHER.
Thoroughly.
>>
No. 80376 ID: e0499d

>>80374
Remember, use soap or oil or whatever they provide in the house. And a brush will probably be needed too.
>>
No. 80378 ID: f4963f

>>80376
>brushings~
This.
>>
No. 80380 ID: b1e366
File 125883551469.png - (225.01KB , 1024x768 , 41.png )
80380

>Soap, brush, oil, scrub, blah, blah...

But first, RINSING TIME!
Hmm... She's less greenish now.
>>
No. 80382 ID: 021ae3

Fondle Nezu's breasts.
>>
No. 80383 ID: c0f3bf

That would be because you took off her clothes.
>>
No. 80385 ID: 1443c0

>>80382
time for some playful fondling
>>
No. 80388 ID: 5d5878

>>80380
Dear god, her tail curls around her leg in fear. Gnoll, this is not fair.
>>
No. 80391 ID: e75a2f

I hope you have towels.
>>
No. 80395 ID: 021ae3

Pffff, who needs towels? Wander freely, all naked like.
>>
No. 80402 ID: 632862

>>80380
Rub soap aaaaall over her body.
>>
No. 80405 ID: a3b36a

I believe you were going to go shopping with the moneys you got from selling the potions.

Clothing? Weapons? Supplies? I don't remember which.

Long term goal, still track down daddy and give him hell.
>>
No. 80408 ID: d8d733

1- Buy "civilised" clothes.
2- Buy tickets to "Kaffidotha" (probably Kassidota or somesuch) Island.
3- Find daddy.
>>
No. 80411 ID: 12fc66

>>80380
She is so freaking cute.
HNNNNGH

>>80405 >>80408
Thirded. After we get all clean, let's get some new clothes for us and Nezu, then continue our quest. We can be a bandit duo! Nezu will steal things and Tura will mug people. And we'll use the money we get to fund our way towards daddy and possibly shiny things.
>>
No. 80416 ID: e7666f

>>80408
4. Give Daddy a catastrophic dignity failure by running around and possibly having a lesbian relationship with a rat-thing.
5. Cackle.
>>
No. 80418 ID: d8d733

>>80416
6- Drag daddy home since he'll get kicked out of his village.
7- Koz rape Zepave.
>>
No. 80426 ID: 5a9e00

8 - Hug note
9 - Read Tom
>>
No. 80428 ID: 5d5878

10: ???
11: PROFIT!
>>
No. 80431 ID: 34470e

12. Repeat step 15.
>>
No. 80433 ID: b1e366
File 125884544315.png - (245.34KB , 1024x768 , 42.png )
80433

I'll have the shiniest rat in the world, whether she likes it or not.

Now I guess I should think about what kind of clothing to buy.

"You're mean! Ow! Sting my eyes!"
>>
No. 80435 ID: 476456

"Then close your eyes!"
>>
No. 80437 ID: c0f3bf

Tell her that pain makes her sexier, so she'd better stop complaining before you jump her. Also, give naked wet hug.
>>
No. 80438 ID: 276781

>>80433
"Mean? No, my dear, I am getting you clean. When I'm done with you, you will feel cleaner than you've ever felt before!"
At least, until you have sex with her. Then she'll feel dirtier than she's ever felt before.
>>
No. 80439 ID: 632862

>>80433
Get inexpensive, durable, practical clothing.
>>
No. 80440 ID: 476456

Get Nezu a wide brimmed hat with a feather in it!
>>
No. 80441 ID: 8e18cd

>>80433

Get leather boots, corset and skirt. And a cap and a halberd.
>>
No. 80443 ID: dda9dd

>>80439
Overalls and a wide brimmed hat... can't have a civilized little ratgirl without her hat!
>>
No. 80444 ID: ff9589

Tell her if she's good you'll get her a treat. :3
>>
No. 80451 ID: d8d733

Well you're not exactly rich just yet. A simple dress with good cleavage would be good for work. If you have enough money you could try to get decent leather armor with a shirt and pants to go under it. Brown, green or gray would be good for some camouflage.

Oh you should also find out how much you'll get paid and if he's gonna hire Nezu too.
>>
No. 80457 ID: e3f578

"because of me you've gotten a bite to eat and a decent bath. If a little rough scrubbing is mean then I can give you a hell of a lot worse thief. This is your punishment for getting cau... I mean stealing from me."
>>
No. 80469 ID: 5d5878

Your current cloak is fine, not sure about the rest of the clothes. Nezu needs a hat. Preferably wide-brimmed.
>>
No. 80470 ID: 12fc66
File 125884767644.png - (42.34KB , 500x300 , thiswasjustanexcuseformetodrawfreyanezu.png )
80470

>>80433
> Now I guess I should think about what kind of clothing to buy.
Something like this, maybe?
>>
No. 80471 ID: 569e00

>>80433
>Now I guess I should think about what kind of clothing to buy.
We play dressup gaems?
>>
No. 80472 ID: 569e00

>>80470
those belts would pinch in places most ladies don't like being pinched.

...Or at least, don't like getting pinched while trying to go about their business.
>>
No. 80532 ID: ea22f3

>>80470
Secondin' belts!
or a sailor suit.
Or a Moonleaf cosplay.
>>
No. 80536 ID: 5ba271

Moonleaf/Freya cosplay seems like it would be the best ever.
>>
No. 80538 ID: 5d5878

>>80536
We'll save that for when Tura gets all the child support cashmonies from daddy. Until then, we need something more practical and less derivative.
>>
No. 80549 ID: b1e366
File 125885344164.png - (252.81KB , 502x768 , PaperTura.png )
80549

Nezu Doll coming soon.
>>
No. 80550 ID: 5d5878

>>80549
Those eyes...
>>
No. 80573 ID: 7eda8b

>>80549
Perfect.
>>
No. 80600 ID: b1e366
File 125885637476.png - (212.07KB , 472x768 , Paper Nezu.png )
80600

>>
No. 80603 ID: 1e1932

>>80600

We gotta put some meat on those bones!
>>
No. 80609 ID: 12fc66
File 125885687453.png - (96.75KB , 502x768 , EtnaTura~bw.png )
80609

>>80549
I may have removed all semblance of colour due to laziness.
>>
No. 80619 ID: c0f3bf
File 125885806764.gif - (76.60KB , 472x768 , Untitled-1.gif )
80619

Give me a paperdoll and I immediately add in a sarashi and hammer pants.
>>
No. 80620 ID: 5d5878

>>80619
She just needs a jacket and a hat.
>>
No. 80626 ID: e7666f

This would have to happen the week I'm home for thanksgiving.
Look for some suits in a week or so.
>>
No. 80639 ID: c0f3bf
File 125885964076.gif - (84.38KB , 472x768 , Untitled-1seethroughhat.gif )
80639

You cannot grasp the true form of Nezu's straw hat.

Also the pants are see-through in this one.
>>
No. 80640 ID: 7ab3bd

>>80609
>Etna with tits
Lolwhut?
>>
No. 80654 ID: c0f3bf
File 125886207287.png - (215.44KB , 472x768 , Drover.png )
80654

>>80620
There. A drover coat. Those things are bloody invincible.
>>
No. 80668 ID: 718d88

>>80654

she looks like Paddington Bear.
>>
No. 80672 ID: 7eda8b
File 125886412011.png - (292.53KB , 502x768 , gobboran.png )
80672

>>
No. 80673 ID: dda9dd

>>80654
Overalls, give her some overalls, with lovely pockets in which, to hide things she 'finds' otherwise, looks good.
>>
No. 80675 ID: 748f95

>>80673
Seconded.

Rat's always look good in overalls for some reason.
>>
No. 80676 ID: 5d5878

>>80675
Goggles. She needs goggles, overalls or no.
>>
No. 80679 ID: f21281
File 125886620512.jpg - (245.45KB , 502x768 , Turaclothes.jpg )
80679

>>
No. 80680 ID: 5ba271
File 125886623033.png - (199.39KB , 502x768 , swamp elf.png )
80680

Y'wanna pass as a swamp elf, y'gotta look the part.
>>
No. 80681 ID: dda9dd

>>80680
Don't want to impede our movement too much, but I agree that looking the elven part would make it easier to get around... But mobility is of question in that dress (running would be rather difficult.)

Perhaps, however it would be of benefit to incorporate something that conceals our face(a mask or hood of some kind.)

Simply because we must had a dramatic "No! I am your daughter!" reveal with Zapave as we reveal our face to him.
>>
No. 80682 ID: 88d217
File 125886766875.jpg - (78.35KB , 466x850 , rock out.jpg )
80682

OK so we got the hair, it just needs a bit of fine tuning, and a metallic costume of course. Preferably silver, but any day-glo color works as well.
>>
No. 80688 ID: 355e69
File 125886847833.gif - (51.99KB , 701x800 , nezu.gif )
80688

Personally, I think Nezu could rock the peasant girl look. She's already too adorable.
>>
No. 80689 ID: 88d217
File 125886866664.jpg - (103.28KB , 800x800 , aweseom rat suit.jpg )
80689

Oh, here's one for the rat.
>>
No. 80690 ID: 632862

>>80688
I'm liking this... but she needs more places to stuff loot aside from in her CLVG slot.
>>
No. 80692 ID: 5d5878

>>80690
Maybe add a jacket with a bunch of hidden inner pockets.
>>
No. 80696 ID: 7eda8b

>>80689
>>80682
Everyone go home. We're done here.
>>
No. 80697 ID: dda9dd

>>80696
I dunno, kinda outside the tech level I'll recon. Maybe if they were in Warhammer 40K instead.
>>
No. 80709 ID: 1443c0
File 12588792243.png - (161.05KB , 502x768 , BatTura.png )
80709

>>
No. 80710 ID: 1443c0
File 125887925325.png - (180.43KB , 472x768 , BatNezu.png )
80710

SO
FUCKING
CUTE
>>
No. 80711 ID: 8e18cd

>>80689

This
>>
No. 80729 ID: e75a2f
File 125888411173.png - (310.41KB , 502x768 , Tura Clothes.png )
80729

Bonk Uno
>>
No. 80743 ID: e75a2f
File 125888785421.png - (214.79KB , 472x768 , That Rat Kid.png )
80743

Bonk Dos
>>
No. 80750 ID: a3b36a

>>80710
Are you trying to get Nezu killed? Stop that.
>>
No. 80778 ID: 197650
File 125890144138.png - (264.53KB , 723x800 , paper doll.png )
80778

Got lazy near the end
>>
No. 80790 ID: 5d5878

We're incapable of being serious, aren't we?
>>
No. 80792 ID: 7eda8b

I can do serious. But first I need to know whether they're getting Adventurer clothes, Apprentice Alchemists clothes, Lower Class City Person clothes, or Middle Class City Person clothes.

I suspect the same goes for many here.
>>
No. 80793 ID: 1443c0

>>80792
id expect adventurer clothes as we are going on an adventure.
unless of course we are going vigilante and saving the city from the criminals and such. then refer to my design
>>
No. 80794 ID: 438aa0

>>80793
Weren't we going to learn alchemy while getting some coin? I'd go for apprentice alchemist first, and adventurer if money allows.
>>
No. 80796 ID: e0499d

get aprentice clothes. Get adventurer/commoner clothes with the cash earned from the job. Earn more monies and sail across the seas.
>>
No. 80800 ID: b1e366
File 125891559194.png - (260.12KB , 1024x768 , Tura Stats.png )
80800

I guess I'll try to look more elfy...
>>
No. 80802 ID: b1e366
File 125891572296.png - (222.34KB , 1024x768 , Nez Stats.png )
80802

And a new giant shirt for the rat...
>>
No. 80803 ID: 2dd482
File 125891581181.jpg - (73.22KB , 600x400 , dawattack.jpg )
80803

>>
No. 80807 ID: 438aa0

What are the red dots?
>>
No. 80808 ID: e0499d

screw their logic dots. Who needs logic dots when they got us! (bad arguement. They are skrewed)
>>
No. 80814 ID: dda9dd

Hrrrnnngg...
>>
No. 80815 ID: 7eda8b

What DO those red dots represent?
>>
No. 80818 ID: f4963f

Looking good there, both of you. :)
>>
No. 80819 ID: 438aa0

>>80815
Maybe penalties from malnutrition?
>>
No. 80821 ID: b1e366

>>80815
Stats she's recovering from not being a STARVING STREET THIEF.
>>
No. 80824 ID: 1afd58

>>80821
TURA.

LET HER EAT YOU FOR A WHILE.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

SHE IS STARVING.
>>
No. 80830 ID: 438aa0

>>80824
Rodent teeth man. Rodent teeth.
>>
No. 80831 ID: 33bb8b

does bath restore charm points?
>>
No. 80832 ID: 1afd58

>>80830
>rodent teeth

Oh, right, rats need to gnaw on wood every now and then to keep those teeth in line.

Find a man.
>>
No. 80833 ID: 2dd482

>>80832
there's plenty of spaces on a girl that can be nibbled
>>
No. 80836 ID: 5d5878

>>80832
That's right! Tura needs a Tank for her party.
>>
No. 80838 ID: 748f95

>>80836
Find a paladin

Make him fall.
>>
No. 80839 ID: c5b152

>>80838
>Find Tim
Fix'd
>>
No. 80840 ID: 5d5878

>>80839
Tim's busy adventuring with Sticks. Way too many rogues in one party.
Find Moonleaf, convince her you're an elf and befriend her, then spring that you're actually a goblin on her.
>>
No. 80842 ID: da746f

Maybe we should like, keep looking for dad or something.
>>
No. 80846 ID: dda9dd

>>80842
Going to work for the alchemist a while first... We want to actualy have made something of ourselves when we meet him.

That way he will feel somewhat obliged to listen to us if we have made a success of ourselves even without his help... turning up the guilt a little.
>>
No. 80847 ID: f4963f

>>80838
>Find a paladin
>Make him rise
Fixed that for you.
>>
No. 80856 ID: da746f

So what's Nezu's story, anyway? How did a disease-riddled vermin like her end up in a garbage-strewn shithole like this?
>>
No. 80890 ID: b1e366
File 125892873735.png - (225.28KB , 1024x768 , 43.png )
80890

>>80856
"Don't remember. Just always been here. Guardmans might know. They always chase me when I grab stuff. I don't like them at all..."
>>
No. 80891 ID: 91caa1

>>80890
HUG.
>>
No. 80892 ID: f4963f

>>80890
Aww... well, it doesn't matter. :>

Alright, now that she's cleaned up, let's see about that job at the alchemist's.
>>
No. 80895 ID: 2dd482

Ask her if she wants to be your traveling companion. Mention the fact there will be food and much ADVENTURE! to be had (also things to grab).
>>
No. 80896 ID: a07a7b

BTW...

>Tura Logic: *
>Nezu Logic: *

Hooo boy...
>>
No. 80897 ID: 5d5878

>>80890
Now that she's as clean as she can be (which is probably still quite dirty), go see Professor Boldsworth about getting Nezu a job too.
>>
No. 80919 ID: e0499d

>>80896
noted. We are their logic.
>>
No. 80923 ID: c5f90c

>>80919

... They're fucked.
>>
No. 80925 ID: 7eda8b

What kinda pay can you get?
>>
No. 80979 ID: 748f95

1. Find father
2. Seduce him
3. ?????
4. Reveal your his daughter
>>
No. 80987 ID: 59c190

>>80890
Delicious Collarbone...
>>
No. 80991 ID: 718d88

>>80979

this. also get the rat involved.
>>
No. 80992 ID: 438aa0

>>80991
Half elf/half rat? Lets get daddy hooked with Nezu!
>>
No. 80993 ID: 748f95

>>80979
>you're

fuck
>>
No. 80994 ID: 748f95

Also, has anyone noticed how gobbo quest essentially amounts to a sim-date?

>You want to conquer the world, what is your first action
>GET EVERYONE LAID
>>
No. 80995 ID: 438aa0

>>80994
Wait, we were trying to conquer the world? I thought the goblins just wanted a town or something.

Speaking of which they're doing rather badly in the technology department i think. I wonder if we could leave the alchemy to Nezu and try to learn blacksmithing. Living in a mine and all... it should be easily put to use.
>>
No. 81004 ID: b1e366
File 125894534889.png - (316.20KB , 1024x768 , 44.png )
81004

I guess we'll work for uh... Flirndalbis. The shelves are almost bare because he can't reach them. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to set up in a human city.

"Get those in place, move that crate! I'm not paying you to stand around!"

"Skeeeee! No fall!

... Oh gods.
>>
No. 81005 ID: dda9dd

>>81004
Use your tail to brace it dear.
>>
No. 81006 ID: 748f95

>>80995
Your right, we should steal the alchemy secrets for our horde.

However, I'm rather skeptical that we could rely on Nezu and Tura to steal science with
"Logic *"

Maby if they each memorized half. What could go wrong?
>>
No. 81007 ID: dda9dd

>>81006
Maybe they can boost their logic stats to something more respectable with this work.
>>
No. 81008 ID: 632862

>>81004
Nezu: Catch it gently with your leg so it doesn't hit the ground hard.

If Nezu is an indirect character... Um. Tura: Quickly put the potion down on the top shelf and use the now-free hand to keep Nezu from falling on the kobold.
>>
No. 81009 ID: 91caa1

If you break anything, hug the cutebold and let him discover the glory of the boobhat.
>>
No. 81016 ID: e0499d

>>81009
Nezu is too starved to have boobs
>>
No. 81024 ID: 748f95

Time to use that agility score.

You leg to control and slow it's fall to the ground.
>>
No. 81025 ID: 2dd482

>>81016
clearly we must fatten her up
>>
No. 81026 ID: 748f95

>>81025
She is our emergency food source after all.
>>
No. 81028 ID: f4963f

>>81004
Keep at it, guys. You'll be the awesomest potion shop in town at this rate.

See if you can learn something about alchemy from the cutebold while you're in his employee?
>>
No. 81029 ID: f4963f

>>81027
... D:

Tura help Nezu.
>>
No. 81030 ID: 276781

>>81027
"So it'll be like nothing happened, then."
>Tura halp Nezu not die
>>
No. 81031 ID: c0f3bf

Why don't we send Nezu out to try and get information on Zepave?
>>
No. 81032 ID: b1e366
File 125894900378.png - (181.93KB , 1024x768 , 45.png )
81032

"Be careful with that, you bumbling, bucktoothed buffoon! You'll blow us all to the ninth circle of the Hells and back!"
>>
No. 81033 ID: 476456

Maybe you should help her before she kills us all.
>>
No. 81034 ID: dda9dd

>>81032
Use your dex score dear... and maybe that tail.

Also suggest that explosive and particularly volatile potions be placed low to the ground so as to minimize possible falling hazards.
>>
No. 81035 ID: 88d217

her agility is already pretty damn high, why is she so bad at this? Better help before we're all transformed into gibs by those magic potions.
>>
No. 81038 ID: dda9dd

>>81035
Ohh, hold up, maybe large boxes are too heavy for her half-starved frame?
>>
No. 81041 ID: 0115da

Why are we doing this again?
Wouldn't it be easier just to kidnap Dr. McBoldersen and force him to make potions for us?
>>
No. 81042 ID: 632862

Tura: You carry the heavy stuff, let Nezu do the restocking.
>>
No. 81045 ID: 748f95

>>81041
Except you'd have no idea what he actually makes.

He has a high LOGIC and a high CRANKY, it would backfire hard.
>>
No. 81046 ID: f78140

>>81041
that's asking to be poisoned.
>>
No. 81057 ID: 7eda8b

Over the mid-term, focus on getting Nezumi in good health, while asking around for more definitive sources on the whereabouts of your dad.
>>
No. 81066 ID: 5b1df6

So I've noticed that you've been in the business of asking riddles on /tg/ as of late, Tura.
>>
No. 81111 ID: af3e6d

>>81057
Nezumi, that's it! I knew Nezu sounded familiar...
>>
No. 81140 ID: 5cd978

very sorry to interrupt this quest, but is there a place that i could find the previous Gobbo Quest threads? or perhaps a synopsis?
>>
No. 81141 ID: 135d9a

>>81140
http://www2.tgchan.org/wiki/Gobbo_Quest

Y'see that link over there in the frame that says Wiki?

Not all of the articles are finished yet, but it's very useful for finding archived threads.

Meanwhile, on topic:

Tura: Pay closer attention to Nezu and make sure she doesn't accidentally kill you all.
>>
No. 81143 ID: af3e6d

>>81032
You know, it's alright if it blows you back. The only problem would be the property damage.
>>
No. 81179 ID: 632862

>>81042
Also suggest the kobold get a ladder or something so he can reach the shelves on his own.

Don't stay for more than a few hours. Work enough so that the stock is all sorted out and on display. This is a temp job! Then get ye to the docks to see if you can pay for passage to the isle.
>>
No. 81190 ID: dda9dd

>>81179
We are going to want more money and skills than those yielded by a mere day's worth of work.

Temporary though this position may be it is quite expectable that some time will be invested here.
>>
No. 81193 ID: e7666f

>>81190
Then we're going to need long-term lodging.
I dunno if Alchemybold will put up with us for that long.
>>
No. 81210 ID: b1e366
File 125903539085.png - (241.78KB , 1024x768 , 46.png )
81210

"I hope we get the hang of this before we die..."

"I don't want to exploding."

"Yeah, Let's try... not to."
>>
No. 81212 ID: af3e6d

>>81210
Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine. Hopefully. If you're lucky. Possibly.
>>
No. 81213 ID: 5a9e00

Just remember, we only need to work here until we can get some funds together to continue our quest.
>>
No. 81214 ID: c0f3bf

Speaking of lodging, what time is it? You might need to find a place to sleep soon. Preferably in one bed, don't want to waste money...
>>
No. 81215 ID: 476456

dont worry you're both too adorable to explode.


maybe.
>>
No. 81216 ID: a3b36a

>>81215
Well, except into kittens and candy.
>>
No. 81217 ID: c1b520

>>81210
Huh... while fitting in to a cultured society, making a "friend", and getting a job is all fine and dandy and all, something seems weird. Almost like we forgot something, almost like we are betraying something or other... oh well it's probably nothing.
>>
No. 81218 ID: dda9dd

>>81217
The couple we are planning on reuniting 'are' both immortals, and its been 20 years. A few more weeks are unlikely to add much.
>>
No. 81220 ID: af3e6d

To quote Hiro in the Hatch thread:
> Initiate time-skip.
>>
No. 81227 ID: 748f95

>>81218
Agreed.

We need to be properly skilled and equipped to make our incest fantasies a reality.
>>
No. 81231 ID: 276781

>>81210
Oh, would you look at that, Professor Flirndalbis suddenly died. Oh my!

Well I suppose there's nothing else you can do but loot all the useful potions, relieve his corpse of its money, and buy weaponry and passage to the island where dear old dad probably is.
The weapons are important. After all, you're two young women and you're in a town full of humans. They'll certainly try to force themselves on you, and you need to be ready to force your instrument of death on them if/when they try anything.
>>
No. 81233 ID: e98c4f

>>81004
>>81032
>>81210

MASSIVE INCREASE IN DRAWFAGGOTRY SKILLS.

Good jorb.
>>
No. 81234 ID: f43e19

>>81210
Just focus on doing things at their proper speed. If he yells ask him if he'd prefer you do things fast or without breaking anything. It's not like there's a hurry, or you can't take the potions down when a client asks for them.

When you have some free time check how much a trip to the island costs. Then keep working until you have enough money for supplies plus the trip to the island and back. If you can learn some alchemy meanwhile all the better, but you don't seem the alchemist type.
>>
No. 81253 ID: 445c48

Tura hug Nezu
>>
No. 81254 ID: 934fae

We are, respectively, a half-goblin and a rat girl. We are tricksters, we do not merely work - especially not for some loser oldbold.

Rob the place blind and split. We can sell the crap for money later.
>>
No. 81263 ID: 748f95

>>81254
Hey, great idea! Why don't we also burn down the town and kill random villagers while we're at it!

Seriously though, making enemies is a bad idea right now. We already made one entire town mad at us (full of immortal, perfect memory elves no less. Dear old dad will sure thank us for that one!) Get properly equipped for travel, search around town for hints, find a tank.

Perhaps we'd even be able to convince the old kobold to move to the gobbo fort should he become fed up with the humans for some reason.

Sometimes you need to wait a bit to see if the chickens will lays eggs, rather than just kill them all and piss on the bodies.
>>
No. 81572 ID: b1e366
File 125920445462.png - (149.55KB , 1024x768 , 47.png )
81572

I need to think about what to do now. I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow.
>>
No. 81573 ID: e7666f

>>81572
In before one bed (please)
>>
No. 81602 ID: 1e1932
Audio Nobuo Uematsu - Good Night, until Tomorrow - (76.72KB - 72 kbps - 44.1 kHz ) Length: 0:08
81602

>>81572
>>
No. 81641 ID: e0499d

>>81573
In before all three in one bed.
>>
No. 81653 ID: 88d217

We should do some work, learn some alchemy, make some money, then set off again!
>>
No. 81661 ID: b1e366
File 125921262825.png - (46.01KB , 785x523 , 48.png )
81661

"Wake up! STOP GNAWING ON THAT!"
>>
No. 81699 ID: 1e1932
File 125921834320.gif - (490.81KB , 742x418 , 125064853927.gif )
81699

>>81661
>>
No. 81703 ID: 426169
File 125921914313.gif - (22.44KB , 500x500 , reaction.gif )
81703

>>81661
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password