[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 73606)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125762478125.jpg - (95.62KB , 600x450 , SQ_Splash.jpg )
73606 No. 73606 ID: f4963f

hihihihihi!
Expand all images
>>
No. 73608 ID: f44349

OMG hi!!!
>>
No. 73609 ID: 100115

'Sup.
>>
No. 73610 ID: 386b9e

Hihi how've you been!
>>
No. 73611 ID: 1afd58

Find nuts!
>>
No. 73612 ID: 9891a9

WHEE, YOU'RE BACK! How was your nap did you have good dreams
>>
No. 73613 ID: 7eda8b

Hang on I need to inject insulin into my eyes.

Okay, good to go.
>>
No. 73614 ID: c3db73

Do the splits.
>>
No. 73629 ID: f4963f
File 125762578830.jpg - (66.97KB , 600x450 , SQ_02.jpg )
73629

>>73608
>>73612
hihihi voices. :3

>>73609
omgomgomgomgomg

okay so...

i has problem. BIG PROBLEM BIG PROBLEM BIG!!

i...
>>
No. 73631 ID: 1afd58

>>73629
Not big enough!
>>
No. 73632 ID: f4963f
File 125762588328.jpg - (94.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_03.jpg )
73632

>>73611
>find nuts!

that is problem! need more nuts! :(

and and and it coldering outside. is needing nuts for foodings!!!

but but but hard to find. :(

what i doooo :(
>>
No. 73633 ID: 76d686

>>73629
Tell us, we'll help to make it even bigger.
>>
No. 73634 ID: 1afd58

>>73632
Find! Find more!

Look on the ground! That is where they fall.
>>
No. 73639 ID: 34470e

Are white things falling from the sky? If not, are the trees turning different colors?
>>
No. 73640 ID: 7eda8b

Where is your home?
>>
No. 73641 ID: 476456

TIME TO ROB A MARKET YEEHAW!
>>
No. 73643 ID: f4963f
File 125762649868.jpg - (91.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_04.jpg )
73643

>>73639
>white things falling from sky? trees changing colors?
okay! so is coldering slowly? and trees is all POOFY and is losing leaves

is tree shedding? :(

and and and no snowings yet but soon probably

>>73640
>Where is your home?
in tree. :3
>>
No. 73651 ID: 7eda8b

Trees are like the opposite of squirrels, so they shed in the winter instead of the summer.

Where is the tree?
>>
No. 73659 ID: f4963f
File 12576280138.jpg - (129.68KB , 600x450 , SQ_05.jpg )
73659

>>73634
>find them! find more! they fall on the ground!
okay!

>>73651
>where is the tree?
tree is being here!

i dunno where i look for nuts voicy things. they is hardering in forest to find because ENEMY SQUIRRELS!!!! is always taking them :(

and SHINY PILE PLACE have lots and lots of shinys

but no nuts :(

and then there SCARY GIANT NEST with NOTFRIEND but that not safe

and STINKY LOUD GREY PLACE full of scary giants :(

what i do?
>>
No. 73660 ID: 9e9b47

>>73659

Go to the place with the giants.
>>
No. 73661 ID: 43d730

>>73659
I think we should mug someone and buy peanut butter.
>>
No. 73662 ID: 76d686

>>73659
Say hello to the crow, or whatever that black bird on the tree is.
>>
No. 73663 ID: 12fc66

>>73659
Say hi to Mr Raven.
His name is Quoth.
>>
No. 73664 ID: 7eda8b

Journey to STINKY LOUD GREY PLACE
>>
No. 73669 ID: f4963f
File 125762877377.jpg - (132.17KB , 600x450 , SQ_06.jpg )
73669

>>73660
>>73664
okay! i dunno why you go to STINKY PLACE but voices smart so okay

>>73662
>>73663
waitwaitwait WHAT?!?!?!?!

is birdings?!

birdings is not friend :(

guys guys guys... im scared
>>
No. 73679 ID: 34470e

Ignore the birdings and go to the stinky place.
>>
No. 73682 ID: 7eda8b

Hold a leaf over yourself as you scurry away. That will fool him.
>>
No. 73702 ID: 15f6d6

Stay right next to tall things as you run. Then he can't swoop down and eat you. Go toward stinky place I guess?
>>
No. 73705 ID: f4963f
File 125763055449.jpg - (109.18KB , 600x450 , SQ_07.jpg )
73705

>>73682
i is so smart
>>
No. 73706 ID: 1afd58

>>73705
Hey! We are the smart ones, squirrel! Don't forget it!
>>
No. 73708 ID: f4963f
File 125763171379.jpg - (109.06KB , 600x450 , SQ_08.jpg )
73708

>>73706
oh! i sorry voices. :(

of course you smart voices
>>
No. 73709 ID: 34470e

>>73708
Don't worry about that mean voice. You're smart and cute, don't you forget that.
>>
No. 73711 ID: 92ffbc

>>73708
anyways, proceed with our brilliant idea. Greet the bird from behind the leaf.
>>
No. 73712 ID: 7eda8b

No, just use it as cover to get to the gray smelly place.
>>
No. 73719 ID: f4963f
File 125763320084.jpg - (120.24KB , 600x450 , SQ_09.jpg )
73719

>>73711
okay!

hihihihi mister ravenface!!!

hes looking at me. good think i have leaf.
>>
No. 73720 ID: 1afd58

>>73719
You know that birds can see through leaves, right? Right through them.

He knows you are there, Squirrel. He knows.
>>
No. 73725 ID: 76d686

>>73719
Why isn't he your friend anyways? Ravens are pretty cool, I assume it's somehow your fault.
>>
No. 73728 ID: 7859ea

>>73719
Hey. Hey HEY.
FOOD!

We┬┤re out here to find you nuts :3 Delicious nuts. :3 You want nuts, dont you?

Stick to the plan. Noisy Place of the Giants, nao!
>>
No. 73739 ID: 12fc66

>>73719
Just in case, you should stay close to the trees as you move. That way you can climb and hide if he tries to swoop at you. And then he'll smack into it! Haha, stupid bird.
>>
No. 73744 ID: f4963f
File 125763622918.jpg - (126.50KB , 600x450 , SQ_10.jpg )
73744

>>73720
WHAT?! but but but THAT BAD!!!!

>>73728
okay!!! first go shiny thing and...

... um.
>>
No. 73757 ID: 34470e

Run away!
>>
No. 73758 ID: 632862

>>73744
Scurry as if your life depended on it!
>>
No. 73762 ID: 4553b2

>>73744
RUN SQUIRREL RUN!
>>
No. 73812 ID: f4963f
File 12576389095.jpg - (170.04KB , 600x450 , SQ_11.jpg )
73812

>>73757
>>73758
>>73762
AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
>>
No. 73813 ID: f4963f
File 125763893680.jpg - (153.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_12.jpg )
73813

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!
>>
No. 73815 ID: 1afd58

DART INTO THAT HOLE!

GO!
>>
No. 73818 ID: af3e6d

>>73813
That hole, it was made for you! FLEE!
>>
No. 73819 ID: 15f6d6

That hole! You must dart into it!
>>
No. 73821 ID: 34470e

>>73815
Wait, if he eats a piece of you, does that give us the ability to boss the crow as well? Oh! Don't mind me! Go into the hole!
>>
No. 73855 ID: 7eda8b

Jump into the hole
>>
No. 73858 ID: f4963f
File 125764068936.jpg - (91.05KB , 600x450 , SQ_13.jpg )
73858

>>73815
>>73818
>>73819
>>73821
>>73855
okay!!! i jump in hole!

is smaller than lookings. good. goodgoodgood

BIRDINGS STICKING HEAD IN TOO!

i... i think it too small for raven. MAYBE.
>>
No. 73860 ID: 73ad2b

>>73858
Scratch him in the eye.
>>
No. 73872 ID: 632862

>>73858
Just stay away from it. It will get bored and go away.
>>
No. 73873 ID: 15f6d6

Pee in his eye.
>>
No. 73875 ID: 7eda8b

Flip the fuck out at the bird.
>>
No. 73889 ID: 8061f7

Stay away from it and wait for it to go away.
>>
No. 73896 ID: c0f3bf

Do birds understand squirrelish?
>>
No. 73898 ID: 0d09cb

>>73858
Chitter like a motherfucker - you can be intimidating too!
>>
No. 73913 ID: 34470e

Can you let him bite one of your toes off? I understand if you decline.
>>
No. 73921 ID: 95484a

Poke it with the leaf!
>>
No. 74303 ID: a2583f

>>73921
poke it with the mushroom!
>>
No. 74615 ID: f4963f
File 125773431128.jpg - (73.66KB , 600x450 , SQ_14.jpg )
74615

>>73913
why you saying this?! ;__;
>>
No. 74617 ID: f4963f
File 125773437958.jpg - (95.98KB , 600x450 , SQ_15.jpg )
74617

>>73898
okay!!!

I IS YOUR DOOMING DOOMS BIRDING!!!
>>
No. 74618 ID: c0f3bf

>>74615
Instead, tell the bird that he's being extremely forward, if he wants to talk to you he should try calming down first.
>>
No. 74619 ID: f4963f
File 125773444881.jpg - (91.06KB , 600x450 , SQ_16.jpg )
74619

okay no more birdings

i hearing FLAPPINGS outside.

wow i pretty scary
>>
No. 74620 ID: c0f3bf

Poke your head out cautiously and look around for more vague threats.
>>
No. 74627 ID: 15f6d6

Be real careful though. Poke your head out as if someone is waiting just around the corner to snap it off with their sharp beak.
>>
No. 74628 ID: 34470e

>>74615
Sorry, I don't mean to upset you, but I was wondering: You ate a shard of us. What if we can control other things if they eat "shards" of you?
>>
No. 74640 ID: f4963f
File 125773578479.jpg - (96.75KB , 600x450 , SQ_17.jpg )
74640

>>74620
>>74627
alright! is poking head out nows... ...

is no birdings here.
>>
No. 74641 ID: 1afd58

>>74640
Look! A feather!

PLAY WITH FEATHER
>>
No. 74642 ID: 15f6d6

Get that feather! You totally need that.
>>
No. 74644 ID: 0487ec

>>74640
Featherfeatherfeatherfeatherfeatherfeather!
>>
No. 74872 ID: 7eda8b

Grab feather. Head into gray place.
>>
No. 74997 ID: f4963f
File 125775093743.jpg - (102.94KB , 600x450 , SQ_18.jpg )
74997

>>74641
>>74642
>>74644
>>74872
>featherfeatherfeather!
omgomgomg! FEATHER!!!

>>74872
>go to grey place
wat now?
>>
No. 74998 ID: c5f90c

Oh man, I wonder if you could put that feather in your tail or something and make it look awesome!
>>
No. 75001 ID: 7eda8b

The gray smelly place full of giants. We believe nuts can be acquired there, perhaps in exchange for that feather!
>>
No. 75010 ID: 34470e

Eat a little bit of the feather. Maybe we can control the crow if WE eat it, instead of it eating us.
>>
No. 75026 ID: fdc826

Yes, head to the stinky loud grey place.

By the way, are there any friendly squirrels in the immediate area? Or, really, anything friendly? A friend would be quite conducive to the gathering of nuts.
>>
No. 75034 ID: a5187a

>>75026
On this note - are you a boy or a girl squirrel?
I notice a lack of massive rodent sack.
>>
No. 75044 ID: f4963f
File 125775412227.jpg - (161.24KB , 600x450 , Die_Mauer_Muss_Weg.jpg )
75044

>>75010
>eat from feather, get RAVEN CONTROL
okay!! nomnomnom

i not think it workings voicy person thing. :(

>>75034
>boy or girl?
that is silly question
you is silly

>>75026
>any friends?
of course! i has lots of friend.

...

okay maybe not.

i sad now :(

>>75001
>>75026
>go to stinky place!
ohyeah! okayokay so i taking feather and going to STINKY PLACE WITH NO NUTS

why i doing this again :(

okay so i is here but there is THING in way!

THING!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
No. 75047 ID: 34470e

Can you fit through one of the holes in this thing? Going over the top might lead to ouch.
>>
No. 75051 ID: 632862

Do not touch THING. Throw feather at THING.
>>
No. 75055 ID: fdc826

>>75044
Hey, don't be sad! Remember, voicy things are your friends!

Now, use your feather to poke the THING, so us voicy things can make sure you won't get hurt.
>>
No. 76119 ID: f4963f
File 125806699257.jpg - (146.15KB , 600x450 , SQ_20.jpg )
76119

>>75055
>>75051
>poke fence with feather!
okay!!!

nothing happen. :(

>Voicey things are your friends!
oh okay! okayokayokay

sososo

>>75047
>can you fit through the holes? Climbing = ouch
no holes too small :(

is not BIGGERING!!!

not go here often. stupid thing stupid.
>>
No. 76122 ID: 712bb5

Stupid but has ways to get lots of food. Are any trees on the other side? Then you can climb up here, climb down there.
>>
No. 76123 ID: f44349

>>76119
dont go on top!!!
top is hurty pointy ouch!!!
you is smarter than fence! go under!
digdigdigdig!
>>
No. 76125 ID: bee683

You're good at jumping, can you jump over THING from a nearby tree?
>>
No. 76126 ID: 43d730

>>76119
Unless it's razor wire, it should be safe.
>>
No. 76127 ID: 506b86

>>76119
Try to climb on one of the trees around and see if you can jump over THING.
>>
No. 76128 ID: f4963f
File 125806883357.jpg - (181.22KB , 600x450 , SQ_21.jpg )
76128

>>76123
>digdigdig!

okay!

is dirty!!!

but i on other siding nows

is lot of GRASS and thingies
>>
No. 76130 ID: 34470e

Can you read what's on the sign?
>>
No. 76138 ID: 712bb5

>>76130
As in, take a close look and we'll tell you what it means.
>>
No. 76140 ID: 15f6d6

The sign doesn't matter. Lets get going to the city! (Smellbad place)
>>
No. 76144 ID: f4963f
File 125807304866.jpg - (164.88KB , 600x450 , SQ_22.jpg )
76144

>>76130
>can you read the sign?
no! :3

>>76138
>take a close look at it blah blah blah blah
BORING!
>>
No. 76146 ID: f4963f
File 125807314878.jpg - (131.06KB , 600x450 , SQ_23.jpg )
76146

>>76140
okay!! so i in stinky grey place with NOISY THING THINGS that goo VRROOOOMBEEP and stuff and it really smelly and there no nuts. :(

is grassings behind me and STINKY GIANTS is all over
>>
No. 76148 ID: 632862

>>76146
Fried Cheez? FRIED CHEEZ!

Look left and right to make sure no NOISY THINGS are coming then quickly run across the black ground until you get to the grey ground again.
>>
No. 76159 ID: 4553b2

>>76146
Cross the street, but avoid NOISY THINGS
>>
No. 76171 ID: f4963f
File 125808304670.jpg - (95.21KB , 600x450 , SQ_24.jpg )
76171

>>76148
>>76159
okay! i waits.

AAAAH!!! THEY BIG AND LOUD AND HONKINGS!!
>>
No. 76172 ID: f4963f
File 125808312529.jpg - (100.44KB , 600x450 , SQ_25.jpg )
76172

okay!! i is running over hard black ground! RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN

whew. honky monsters not find me.

honkey monster is geese?

is very big geese though :(
>>
No. 76173 ID: f4963f
File 125808326691.jpg - (120.08KB , 600x450 , SQ_26.jpg )
76173

"AAAAIEGH! IT'S A FUZZY RAT-THING! OH MY GOD! IT HAS, LIKE, RABIES OR SOMETHING. SOMEONE GET IT AWAY OH MY GOD I JUST DID MY HAIR."

oh! is GIANT

hihihihihi giant.

Is friend?!
>>
No. 76174 ID: 43d730

>>76173
Yes.
Run up its leg then run away.
It will like this game.
>>
No. 76176 ID: dda9dd

>>76173
is not friend.. get away.
>>
No. 76177 ID: 632862

>>76173
Scurry to the left!
>>
No. 76178 ID: 7eda8b

Go "SKREEE!"

Chitter a lot.
>>
No. 76180 ID: 712bb5

Giant is scared of you. D:
>>
No. 76182 ID: 445c48

Squirrel hug giant
>>
No. 76183 ID: f4963f
File 125808916212.jpg - (77.82KB , 600x450 , SQ_27.jpg )
76183

>>76182
okay!!!

if giant scared, is needing HUGGINGS!!!

we friends now right?
>>
No. 76184 ID: f4963f
File 125808923275.jpg - (95.25KB , 600x450 , SQ_28.jpg )
76184

*SWAT*

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS HELP! :(
>>
No. 76185 ID: 34470e

Run away from the mean giant!
>>
No. 76186 ID: 7eda8b

Flee! Flee in search of nuts!
>>
No. 76278 ID: 445c48

>>76184
Try to look sad and injured.
>>
No. 76289 ID: e0499d

Attempt to cry in attempt to act like one of the big giant thingies... or find that feather and dip it in the black goo coming from the smelly vroom vrooms
>>
No. 77912 ID: f4963f
File 125843598377.jpg - (104.08KB , 600x450 , SQ_29.jpg )
77912

>>76185
>>76186
okay!!!

okay is away from scary GIANT now.

new place is stinkings
>>
No. 77913 ID: 7eda8b

If there's trash, the building must be occupied and maybe there's food in it. Sneak up the big square thingy and go in the hole it's next to.
>>
No. 77914 ID: 632862

>>77912
What is that thing you're leaning on? Push it.
>>
No. 77933 ID: f4963f
File 125843784675.jpg - (102.98KB , 600x450 , SQ_30.jpg )
77933

>>77914
ngh! is to heavy!!!

:(
>>
No. 77934 ID: f4963f
File 12584378858.jpg - (121.59KB , 600x450 , SQ_31.jpg )
77934

>>77913
okay!!!

is BORING THINGS and OOH SHINY ROD here. :3
>>
No. 77935 ID: c0f3bf

Do not touch it, it will burn you!
>>
No. 77936 ID: 43d730

>>77934
Grab the leaves there.
>>
No. 77940 ID: 632862

>>77934
Take only the STACK OF LEAVES.
>>
No. 77943 ID: 9e9b47

>>77934

try some of what's in the bottles.
>>
No. 77963 ID: 7eda8b

What's that in the bag?

Is that CANDY?
>>
No. 77997 ID: 1afd58

>>77934
Ignore all these things. They are not nuts!

I don't think they gray place has any nuts :(
>>
No. 78065 ID: f4963f
File 125848896247.jpg - (110.01KB , 600x450 , SQ_32.jpg )
78065

>>77943
okay!!!

ugh tasting weird guys
>>
No. 78067 ID: f4963f
File 125848907979.jpg - (122.00KB , 600x450 , SQ_33.jpg )
78067

>>77936
>>77940
is not leaves!!! silly voices not know what leavings is.

but okay i taking them anyway

>>77963
is little white SUGAR PILLS!!!
>>
No. 78068 ID: f4963f
File 125848912820.jpg - (122.12KB , 600x450 , SQ_34.jpg )
78068

>>77997
>ignore all those things!
oh um

oops
>>
No. 78069 ID: e0499d

They might gets you nuts.

Find lady and give her the square leaves and sugar pills. She should give nuts.
>>
No. 78076 ID: f4963f
File 125848955995.jpg - (123.28KB , 600x450 , SQ_35.jpg )
78076

>>78069
um. umumum. um.

hi. hihi. hihihihihihihihi.

is COLORS!!!
>>
No. 78081 ID: afe534

>>78076
The colors are your new friend. Just sit down, relax, and watch your friends dance!
>>
No. 78090 ID: e0499d

colors are happiness...
but only if you stayz still
just sit, even if there's things that iz scary.
If you movez colors will not likes you
>>
No. 78091 ID: 2cbe3e

>>78076

follow the best colors to new adventures. Bring the not-leaves.
>>
No. 78095 ID: f4963f
File 12584915158.jpg - (188.25KB , 600x450 , SQ_36.jpg )
78095

>>78091
is no not-leavings here!!!
i is great lordings SQUALTO.
SQUALTO have fabulous squirrel hair adn totally lot of girls :3

is SHIELDY THING

also SWORD and LOOTINGS.

>>78081
>>78090
>sit down, relax~
but, but...

i hungry :(

IS NO NOMNOMS HERE. >:(

voices help me find nomnoms :(
>>
No. 78096 ID: 2cbe3e

>>78095

Drink some more bravery juice out of the bottle, then take SHIELD SWORD and LOOT. Let's go find some food.
>>
No. 78097 ID: 43d730

>>78095
Pose with your paws steepled.
>>
No. 78099 ID: e0499d

eat sugarz
>>
No. 78100 ID: e3f578

inventory SWORD, SHIELD, and LOOTINGS. If not understand, take them.

We go take upon world! Like we do every night, Pin-SQUALTO. Then we will get food. We must go find AMBASSADOR of OUTSIDE and HOLD him HOSTAGE and ORDER FOODINGS for RANSOM!
>>
No. 78193 ID: b764ac

NononononoDONT!

Look. Is hard to understand. But nothing here is real. Colors? Not real. Going out now is not good, not good!

Understand? You cant find nomnoms while yoou can see colors!
>>
No. 78210 ID: 632862

>>78095
Equip shield, and set out for the city.

You need no sword. Your fist is a deadly weapon!
>>
No. 78369 ID: 7eda8b

Cycle through drug-induced filters on reality.

Equip your noble weapons and venture forth in search of nomnoms.
>>
No. 81053 ID: f4963f
File 12589521746.jpg - (189.61KB , 600x450 , SQ_37.jpg )
81053

>Pose with your paws steepled.
indeed.
>>
No. 81055 ID: f4963f
File 125895231498.jpg - (188.44KB , 600x450 , SQ_38.jpg )
81055

>take SWORD, SHIELD, and LOOTINGS.
okay!!!
i not able to be carrying lootings though, so i leaving them.

i takes SWORD and SHIELD.

SQUALTO have BIG nest full of NUTS!!! but is looking confusings.

is smelling familiarings.

is OGRE here!!! i is hiring him of recent.
>>
No. 81060 ID: 34470e

>>81055
Look at the poster of the WEIRD FURRY THING
>>
No. 81065 ID: f4963f
File 125895525068.gif - (105.11KB , 600x450 , SQ_39.gif )
81065

>>81060
POSTERINGS?!?

i is totally not posterings! is you who is helping me fin-

ow. ow. OWOWOW!!!11

what happening?

...

>Animatered
>>
No. 81067 ID: 34470e

>>81065
Don't worry. We need to find Mr. Metal, though.
>>
No. 81068 ID: 135d9a

>>81065
We... don't know either.

Whatever you tried in that bottle, it seems to have seriously messed up your perception of reality.
>>
No. 81069 ID: 7eda8b

>>81068
>Whatever you tried in that bottle, it seems to have seriously messed up your perception of reality.
Yes. WHATEVER IT WAS that was in those bottles marked 'LSD'.

We may never know what it was, but whatever strange and mysterious hallucinogen stored inside those bottles labeled 'LSD,' it certainly seems to be having ill effects.

Squirralina, I see you grafted yourself with a tail after all. Good work. Test it out by summoning a second squirrel and fighting with it.
>>
No. 81076 ID: dda9dd

>>81068
Obviously
Rendered
Barbiturates
>>
No. 81078 ID: f4963f
File 125895708217.jpg - (188.48KB , 600x450 , SQ_40.jpg )
81078

>>81068
>we don't know either
that making two of us.

>>81069
>I see you grafted a tail to us
silly voice, always have tail. :3

is SQUIRRELINA!!! carrying SYRINGE from WEIRD MEDIA PERSON GIRLING THING and BOOK!!!

oh look, a friend! hi friend!!!
>>
No. 81084 ID: f4963f
File 125895786919.jpg - (192.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_41.jpg )
81084

>>81078
!! SOUNDINGS FROM ALLEY!!!
>>
No. 81085 ID: 4553b2

>>81084
Go see soundings! We are powerful magus, we can handle it!
>>
No. 81086 ID: bfa3f6

>>81084
What are the sounds?!
Hidehidehide!
>>
No. 81088 ID: c5f90c

See the soundings! No need to fear.
>>
No. 81089 ID: 7eda8b

Investigate! Magic and syringe at ready!
>>
No. 83419 ID: f4963f
File 125955234057.gif - (268.53KB , 600x450 , SQ_42.gif )
83419

>>81085
>>81088
>>81089
okay!!!

i holdings syringe and...

and...

...

>animatered
>>
No. 83420 ID: f4963f
File 125955239976.jpg - (158.89KB , 600x450 , SQ_43.jpg )
83420

... i KNEW i was smelling familiarings.

is that WHORE SIGURD!!!!!!1

she coming!!!
>>
No. 83435 ID: f4963f
File 125955338070.jpg - (190.06KB , 600x450 , SQ_44.jpg )
83435

...

>is so dizzy.
>>
No. 83439 ID: 51d0f5

You can't fight her like this! Run!
>>
No. 83453 ID: f4963f
File 125955461369.jpg - (168.09KB , 600x450 , SQ_45.jpg )
83453

>>83439
okay!!!

how we gettin in situashion like this tannis eh?!?

fekkin' rodents

where i runnings anyway? :(
>>
No. 83456 ID: 51d0f5

Up that storm drain!

Leap into a window if you can!
>>
No. 83460 ID: af3e6d

>>83453
Trippin balls, man. Trippin balls.
FLEE HARDER!
>>
No. 83464 ID: 34470e

>>83453
Maybe you can escape under the hole you dug under the THING.
>>
No. 83466 ID: dda9dd

>>83435
>>83419
Nice Erlking references there.
>>
No. 83470 ID: 632862

>>83453
Go in that tunnel that leads up!
>>
No. 83475 ID: f4963f
File 125955614461.jpg - (169.15KB , 600x450 , SQ_46.jpg )
83475

>>83464
i running fasts already okay?!?!

>>83466
( Thanks~ )

>>83456
>>83470
>go up the storm drain!
okay!!! i skitters up drain and looking for WINDOWING DOOMS!!!!

... my paws so big.

fekkin windows is closerfied. TUNNEL go WAY WAY UP.
>>
No. 83480 ID: 34470e

>>83475
Try skitters up more to the top.
>>
No. 83485 ID: f4963f
File 125955755445.jpg - (112.13KB , 600x450 , SQ_47.jpg )
83485

>>83480
>scurry up!
okay!!!

hahahahaha notfriend not here
cause he SUCKS

nobody beating SQUIRLINE at ANYTHINGS!!! SQUIRLINE get everything she want including boy. especially boy. >:3
>>
No. 83489 ID: 34470e

>>83485
Scan the area for a BOY
>>
No. 83493 ID: f4963f
File 125955855925.jpg - (109.95KB , 600x450 , SQ_48.jpg )
83493

>>83489
>Scan area for BOY
nope! no boys here.

for some reason is tireds. But SQUIRLINE never giving ups!!! SQUIRLINE IS 500 PERCENTINGS!!!
>>
No. 83494 ID: 66e906

Find out where the gutter leads
>>
No. 83495 ID: 964033

SQUIRREL: IDENTIFY OWN GENDER
>>
No. 83511 ID: 632862

>>83493
Scamper around on the roof in an aimless manner.
>>
No. 83512 ID: 51d0f5

SCOUR THE AREA FOR THE FINEST POSSIBLE PLACE TO SLUMBER
>>
No. 86771 ID: f4963f
File 126012931129.jpg - (126.78KB , 600x450 , SQ_49.jpg )
86771

>>83512
>LUXURIOUS PLACE TO SLEEP
okay okay!!! fine.

squirrel is sleepings now because dizzyings is not fun :(

night voices~
>>
No. 86772 ID: f4963f
File 126012932838.jpg - (67.19KB , 600x450 , SQ_50.jpg )
86772

>>
No. 91654 ID: f4963f
File 126082989817.jpg - (40.74KB , 600x450 , SQ_51.jpg )
91654

is wakings...?
>>
No. 91656 ID: f4963f
File 126082997820.jpg - (100.00KB , 600x450 , SQ_52.jpg )
91656

hihihi!!!

is morninging here in GIANT NEST!!! :D

but no nuts :(

what i dooooo?
>>
No. 91657 ID: 34470e

>>91654
Hi! How're you feeling?
>>
No. 91659 ID: 632862

>>91656
Go back down and get the green paper you left behind!
>>
No. 91662 ID: 15f6d6

Go check out the dumpster. There is usually good stuff in those.
>>
No. 91664 ID: 2cbe3e

Drink more funny visions potion.
>>
No. 91668 ID: f4963f
File 126083087648.jpg - (96.30KB , 600x450 , SQ_53.jpg )
91668

>>91657
>How are you feeling?
okay!!!

no wait

is hungry :(
>>
No. 91669 ID: f4963f
File 126083095024.jpg - (104.67KB , 600x450 , SQ_54.jpg )
91669

>>91659
>get green thing you left behind
okay!
>>
No. 91671 ID: 15f6d6

There is food in the big metal cylinder thing.
>>
No. 91672 ID: e0499d

look at the street. Show what you see
>>
No. 91674 ID: f4963f
File 126083164597.jpg - (127.27KB , 600x450 , SQ_55.jpg )
91674

>>91671
>there is food in the metal thing
i not smelling foods there :(

smelling like FISHINGS

also can is STUPID!!! it not move because it STUPID can full of STUPID AND FISH!!! >>77933

>>91672
>look at the street, let us see
okay!
>>
No. 91680 ID: e0499d

there is tree behind you!
and go in place with face thing on front
>>
No. 91697 ID: 15f6d6

Look at the little thing on the ground in front of the entrance to the shop with the big face on it.
>>
No. 91716 ID: f4963f
File 126083357173.jpg - (80.72KB , 600x450 , SQ_56.jpg )
91716

>>91680
>there's a tree behind you!
what?

you voices stupid sometimes. is DEFINITELY not treeing here!!!
>>
No. 91717 ID: f4963f
File 126083361344.jpg - (73.34KB , 600x450 , SQ_57.jpg )
91717

>>91697
>look at thing on ground
...

SHINY!!! :D

OMG SHINY SHINY SHINY!
>>
No. 91718 ID: f4963f
File 126083367239.jpg - (127.27KB , 600x450 , SQ_58.jpg )
91718

>>91680
>go in place with BIG FACE
... it not opening

:(
>>
No. 91719 ID: 632862

>>91717
Wear it over your shoulder like a mayoral sash!
>>
No. 91730 ID: f4963f
File 126083412699.jpg - (80.83KB , 600x450 , SQ_59.jpg )
91730

>>91719
like this???
>>
No. 91732 ID: 34470e

>>91730
Perfect!
>>
No. 91756 ID: 119b5c

>>91730
You look like a very successful politician.
>>
No. 91758 ID: e0499d

>>91730
YES!

get to circley thing. grab it, and hold on to it.
>>
No. 91774 ID: 4553b2

>>91730
Go left, see if there are more buildings aside from the Face building.
>>
No. 91780 ID: f4963f
File 126083573086.jpg - (70.43KB , 600x450 , SQ_60.jpg )
91780

>>91758
>grab circle thingie!
circle thingie?

OH! ohohoh! i know i know i know

this right?! :D

is also shiny

SHINY!!!
>>
No. 91801 ID: 34470e
File 126083608257.png - (3.94KB , 325x281 , THAT3.png )
91801

>>91780
Try turning it this way
>>
No. 91808 ID: 5d5878

>>91801
But how does a squirrel know what torque is?
>>
No. 91822 ID: e0499d

Try to turn the thingie. Then swing into the board the thingy's on till it opens.
>>
No. 91826 ID: f4963f
File 126083710857.jpg - (76.32KB , 600x450 , SQ_61.jpg )
91826

>>91801
>turny thing thing!
okay!
>>
No. 91827 ID: f4963f
File 126083716339.jpg - (110.97KB , 600x450 , SQ_62.jpg )
91827

IS CREAKINGS!!!

oops.

IS FALLINGS NOW?!?!
>>
No. 91828 ID: 119b5c

>>91827
Land with style!
>>
No. 91830 ID: 964033

Fall in a more hardboiled manner.
>>
No. 91831 ID: 4553b2

>>91827
Use Mayoral Sash as a parachute.
>>
No. 91842 ID: e0499d

>>91827
land on four feet and tail up. grab the green sheets and go in.
>>
No. 91844 ID: 5d5878

>>91827
What are you, a squirrel or a mouse? Land on your feet, soldier!
>>
No. 91852 ID: f4963f
File 126083837769.jpg - (92.86KB , 600x450 , SQ_63.jpg )
91852

>>91830
>>91828
>>91844
>Fall in a more hardboiled manner
>land with style!

is SO badass!
>>
No. 91853 ID: 964033

>>91852
Fist pump and victory dance is in order.
>>
No. 91858 ID: 5d5878

>>91852
Pose as a team, cause shit just got real.
>>
No. 91868 ID: e3f578
File 126083894082.gif - (770.70KB , 318x238 , Colbertdances.gif )
91868

Allll riiighhhhttt
>>
No. 91905 ID: 51d0f5

Search inside for nuts!
>>
No. 91969 ID: 4553b2

>>91852
Scurry inside! Before the door shuts! Gogogogo!
>>
No. 92209 ID: f4963f
File 126084804874.jpg - (82.42KB , 600x450 , SQ_64.jpg )
92209

>>91905
>>91969
>gogogogo!
okay!

i scurries in door...

(last updatings for NIGHT!!!)
>>
No. 92223 ID: 4553b2

>>92209
EXAMINE ROOM, SQUIRREL.
>>
No. 93480 ID: f4963f
File 126108766926.jpg - (175.50KB , 600x450 , SQ_65.jpg )
93480

>>92223
i inside now!!!

is BIG!!! BIG BIG BIG
with SHINY STICKS and FREE SUGAR!!!

i not seeing GIANT, is however smellings him.
>>
No. 93481 ID: aab4aa

Upstairs is box with nuts inside! Go there!
>>
No. 93482 ID: 2dd482

>>93480
ignroe the free sugar, there's NUTS!!! Up the stairs, gogogo!
>>
No. 93483 ID: 632862

>>93480
Stay away from the FREE SUGAR!

Climb up the steps. The best food is up at the top!
>>
No. 93484 ID: 15f6d6

Upstairs. Dont mess with anything down here.
>>
No. 93485 ID: 2cbe3e

>>93480

Get some water first
>>
No. 93490 ID: 7418d6

>>93480
Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap get out of there squirrel is badbadbad hunter person giant bad notgood!!
>>
No. 93493 ID: e0499d

go to big wood block, put paper down. Find rod with point at end (there should be one)
>>
No. 93495 ID: f4963f
File 126109019953.jpg - (82.94KB , 600x450 , SQ_66.jpg )
93495

>>93481
>>93482
>>93483
>>93484
okay!!!
>>
No. 93499 ID: f4963f
File 126109041178.jpg - (114.88KB , 600x450 , SQ_67.jpg )
93499

>>93485
um okay?!?!
this not looking like WATERS but maybe water inside?

"Oh, hey. It's the last package of nuts. Guess I'm lucky."

!!! IS GIANT !!!

WHATIDOWHATIDOWHATIDO?!
>>
No. 93502 ID: 2cbe3e

>>93499

Offer GREEN THINGS to GIANT in exchange for NUTS
>>
No. 93543 ID: f4963f
File 126109458856.jpg - (103.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_68.jpg )
93543

>>93502
>offer GREEN THINGS to GIANT
um... okay?!

i going to GIANT with GREEN SHIELDINGS.

"Ah! What the hell- oh. Hi little fella... how'd you get inside?"

AAAGH HE MAKING GIANTING NOISES AT ME AND THEY LOUD!

"I... are you trying to bribe me? Are you trying to bribe me to give you my nuts?"
>>
No. 93546 ID: 34470e

>>93543
Look up then down quickly.
>>
No. 93547 ID: bebdd2

>>93543
Move your head up and down!
>>
No. 93548 ID: f21281

>>93543
Bear with it. And just nod your head vigorously. Nudge the bottle over to him too.
>>
No. 93549 ID: f21281

>>93548
Oh wait lol. Nudge the green shield I mean. Thought you still had the water.
>>
No. 94568 ID: f4963f
File 126125911562.jpg - (104.25KB , 600x450 , SQ_69.jpg )
94568

>>93546
>>93547
>>93548
OKAY?!?!

"Wow, that's..."

he keep making annoying GIANT SOUNDS...
>>
No. 94570 ID: f4963f
File 12612591494.jpg - (70.56KB , 600x450 , SQ_70.jpg )
94570

AAAAHH!!!

HELPHELPHELP!! GIANT GRABBING SHIELDING THING!!!!
>>
No. 94572 ID: f21281

>>94570
Let go! He is giving you nuts in exchange for shield thing!
>>
No. 94574 ID: 34470e

>>94570
Don't worry, it's a trade. Green shield for nuts.
>>
No. 94575 ID: c0f3bf

Let gooo
>>
No. 94576 ID: 913530

>>94570
Let him have it, giants love those green things.
Maybe he'll be your friend now.
>>
No. 94577 ID: c4fb38

Let go let go. He should give you nuts when you let go.
>>
No. 94581 ID: f4963f
File 126126017611.jpg - (117.14KB , 600x450 , SQ_71.jpg )
94581

>>94572
>>94574
>>94575
>>94576
>>94577
OKAY!!!

i lets go...

...

NUTS!!! OMG OMG OMG NUTS!!! :D
>>
No. 94582 ID: 2dd482

>>94581
grab the clear thing they are in and scurry away!
>>
No. 94585 ID: c0f3bf

Can you carry that thing back to the hole?
>>
No. 94591 ID: 51d0f5

Try to pick up the bag of nuts. Whatever you do, don't swallow the clear stuff they're inside.
>>
No. 94593 ID: f4963f
File 126126125016.jpg - (111.24KB , 600x450 , SQ_72.jpg )
94593

>>94582
>>94591
>>94585
>pick up / carry bag!
is HEAVY!!!

is movings yes okay but SLOW SO SLOW >:(
>>
No. 94595 ID: 51d0f5

Look around for some kind of tiny cart. Something with round things on the sides.
>>
No. 94640 ID: 193ff5

What about dragging the bag to somewhere safe, open it, and carry the nuts few by few?

Because, can you see him going trough the grate or the black ground with this?
>>
No. 94662 ID: f4963f
File 126126695936.jpg - (81.59KB , 600x450 , SQ_73.jpg )
94662

>>94595
>look for a cart or something
okay! but first...

not forgetting shiny. it slipped off somehow. >:(
>>
No. 94663 ID: f4963f
File 126126701896.jpg - (126.64KB , 600x450 , SQ_74.jpg )
94663

okay!!! i looking arounds. is smelling like OILINGS and LIGHTNING here... ...

is this cart?!
>>
No. 94668 ID: 697b23

>>94663
It is naow! Put nuts on cart, make nuts go FAST!!
>>
No. 94697 ID: 632862

>>94663
That's too big! Check in that door over there.
>>
No. 94698 ID: 697b23

>>94697
big bag of NUTS is BIG need BIG CART for BIG NUTS
>>
No. 94716 ID: 6164e0

>>94663
Check the back door, go look for smaller cart!

GOGOGOGO
>>
No. 95046 ID: 9e9b47

>>94663

If you can pilot BIG CART then use BIG CART.
>>
No. 95599 ID: f4963f
File 126136176952.jpg - (124.18KB , 600x450 , SQ_75.jpg )
95599

>>94697
>>94716
oh! okay.

>check back door for smaller cart!
okay!!!

so so so HERE IS ROOMINGS

... i smelling nuts!
>>
No. 95612 ID: 34470e

>>95599
Examine the thing on the desk with the image on it.
>>
No. 95624 ID: 744624

>>95599
IN THE CORNER - CARTCARTCARTCARTCARTCART!
>>
No. 95627 ID: 8ce2bf

Remember that time when the Squirrel totally beefed it?
>>
No. 95632 ID: f4963f
File 126136405166.jpg - (148.68KB , 600x450 , SQ_76.jpg )
95632

>>95612
>examine picture thing!
okay!!!
>>
No. 95635 ID: 1afd58

>>95632
Help the post by closing that <i> tag. Just put a "</i>" after the "that" word.
>>
No. 95636 ID: 9e9b47

>>95632

Jump to the shelf above picture thing.
>>
No. 95637 ID: f4963f
File 126136434093.jpg - (122.90KB , 600x450 , SQ_77.jpg )
95637

>>95624
>IN THE CORNER! CART!
what?

silly voices. that not a cart! that a LOG.

silly silly voices.
>>
No. 95639 ID: 64f10e

LOG + WHEELS = CART

Check for wheels!!
>>
No. 95640 ID: 34470e

>>95637
That log can go zoom fast.
>>
No. 95641 ID: e024d0

Log has spinnies, spinnies go round and round an make easy push.
>>
No. 95642 ID: 6faa8c

Trust us little dude! Pull it out of the corner, you'll see what we mean!
>>
No. 95646 ID: f4963f
File 126136474829.jpg - (150.28KB , 600x450 , SQ_78.jpg )
95646

>>95635
>type, Squirrel!
im helping! :D
>>
No. 95649 ID: f4963f
File 126136511050.jpg - (121.90KB , 600x450 , SQ_79.jpg )
95649

>>95639
>>95640
>>95641
>>95642
>log with spinnies!
oh! okay.

why you not just saying so?
okay i has CARTING THING-THING!!!
>>
No. 95650 ID: 1afd58

>>95649
Someone has probably taken those NUTS by now!

Hurry back!
>>
No. 95651 ID: 632862

>>95649
Where are the nuts? What about up there on the ledge, above the shiny box?
>>
No. 95652 ID: bde1b8

>>95649
Bring CARTINGS to NUTS. And somehow lift the nuts onto the cart.

And then FLEE THIS PLACE WITH YOUR ILL GOTTEN GAINS.
>>
No. 95653 ID: 9e9b47

>>95649

Check the shelf up above the PICTURE THING for EXTRA NUTS
>>
No. 95656 ID: 744624

>>95649
Go zoomings!
>>
No. 95671 ID: f4963f
File 126136593120.jpg - (78.20KB , 600x450 , SQ_80.jpg )
95671

>>95653
>>95651
>nuttings? GO UP!!
ooh! is smelling of nuttings here. :D

guysguysguys is good for eatings?!?
>>
No. 95672 ID: 1afd58

>>95671
TRY!!!
>>
No. 95673 ID: bde1b8

>>95671
Yes, is good for eatings. Add to cart.
>>
No. 95675 ID: 34470e

>>95671
yesyesyes
>>
No. 95677 ID: 1afd58

>>95671
Also there is some nut butter in there that can be used to stick things to things. If you put some of it on the cart, you can keep stuff from sliding off.
>>
No. 95687 ID: 5d5878

>>95671
NONONO! See the hole in the wall? Stuff's probably there to poison rats or something!
>>
No. 95690 ID: 2dd482

>>95687
oh shi1

BADNUTS! DON'T touch badnuts! It may smell like nuts but it will make you HURTED!!!
>>
No. 95691 ID: 51d0f5

Better not...

Take cart back to bag of nuts.

BEFORE SOMEONE STEALS THEM! ! !
>>
No. 95692 ID: 632862

>>95671
Wait; check in hole first.
>>
No. 95725 ID: f4963f
File 126136845895.jpg - (62.92KB , 600x450 , SQ_81.jpg )
95725

>GOOD NUTS!
>Bad nuts!
IM CONFUSE!!!


>>95692
>check the hole in the wall first
okay!

... oh. um.

hi notfriend :(
>>
No. 95731 ID: 632862

>>95725
Flee! Take the rolling log along with you. Go get the nuts from before!
>>
No. 95733 ID: 34470e

>>95725
notfriend wants to steal your nuts. I think it's time a little punishment for him.
>>
No. 95737 ID: 51d0f5

Hiss at him. Try to look like you're crazy.

When he flinches, run away.
>>
No. 95738 ID: 5d5878

>>95725
Fleefleeflee! Get logcart and flee!
>>
No. 95743 ID: 9e9b47

Offer notfriend some of the peanut goo on the shelf.
>>
No. 96734 ID: f4963f
File 126153207266.jpg - (122.62KB , 600x450 , SQ_82.jpg )
96734

>>95731
>>95737
>>95738
>flee!
AAAAAAH!

[is cutting scenes!!!]
>>
No. 96735 ID: f4963f
File 126153209125.jpg - (126.85KB , 600x450 , SQ_83.jpg )
96735

[is cutting scenes!!!]
>>
No. 96736 ID: f4963f
File 126153213331.jpg - (123.78KB , 600x450 , SQ_84.jpg )
96736

okay! i here!!!

notfriend fast :(

[is cutting scenes!!!]
>>
No. 96737 ID: f4963f
File 126153216069.jpg - (123.12KB , 600x450 , SQ_85.jpg )
96737

!!!

VOICINGS?!

[is cutting scenes!!!]
>>
No. 96738 ID: f4963f
File 126153226071.jpg - (100.28KB , 600x450 , SQ_86.jpg )
96738

"Don't worry, baby! I'm on a new program. All I have to do is stop finding dudes attractive, and start finding girls attractive. ... yes, I'm sure this one will work. ... yes, I know that. I know that. I..."

[is cutting scenes!!!]
>>
No. 96740 ID: f4963f
File 126153233568.jpg - (98.38KB , 600x450 , SQ_87.jpg )
96740

"..."

"There's rats in my office. There's RATS in my mother-fucking office. And they're stealing my skateboard."

"... I'll call you back."
>>
No. 96741 ID: 6164e0

>>96740
RUNRUNRUN

BADBADBAD

BAD THINGS HAPPEN, RUN AWAY FROM BIG MAN THING, GO!!!
>>
No. 96743 ID: 34470e

>>96740
Hide behind the log!
>>
No. 96744 ID: e3f578

DODGE LIKE SQUIRREL MUTHAFUCKER! HE'S GOT A GUN!
>>
No. 96745 ID: 31fa25

>>96740

You petal that skateboard, and tell that notfriend if he wants to make it out of here alive he's got to help you out. Grab the nuts too.
>>
No. 96784 ID: f4963f
File 126153709059.jpg - (101.88KB , 600x450 , SQ_88.jpg )
96784

>>96741
>>96744
>>96745
RUNNINGS!!! OMGOMGOMG
>>
No. 96785 ID: f4963f
File 126153711470.jpg - (73.86KB , 600x450 , SQ_89.jpg )
96785

>>96745
>grab the nuts too
okay!!!
>>
No. 96786 ID: f4963f
File 126153713998.jpg - (121.02KB , 600x450 , SQ_90.jpg )
96786

... WTF?!?!

WTFWTFWTF!!!!!

NUTS NOT HERE!!!
>>
No. 96787 ID: 34470e

>>96786
Giant has them!
>>
No. 96788 ID: f44349

ITS A TRAP!
>>
No. 96845 ID: 51d0f5

Chitter angrily at him! You've been through too much to let 'em get stolen!
>>
No. 96923 ID: 6faa8c

>>96786
>>96786
THE WATCH!!!
Chest shiny where where where
>>
No. 96954 ID: c4fb38

Damn either your a giant squirrel or he is just fucking TINY. Either way you should be able to intimidate him and get your nuts back.

Chitter like mad at him till he get's scared and runs off, hopefully after dropping the nuts.
>>
No. 102396 ID: f4963f
File 126230499355.jpg - (73.33KB , 600x450 , SQ_91.jpg )
102396

>>96845
>>96954
>chitter like mad
I CHITTERING YOU!!!

he making GIANT SOUNDINGS back!!!

is hearing BANG too?!?
>>
No. 102398 ID: f4963f
File 126230502195.jpg - (159.82KB , 600x450 , SQ_92.jpg )
102398

NUTS!!! :D
>>
No. 102399 ID: c0f3bf

Excellent. Return hence!
>>
No. 102401 ID: f44349

YAY!!! NUTS!!!
Make pushy-cart-thing gogogo fast out the door!
>>
No. 102402 ID: 1afd58

Quick go back! Nest!
>>
No. 102408 ID: f4963f
File 126230656487.jpg - (108.64KB , 600x450 , SQ_93.jpg )
102408

>>102399
>>102401
>>102402
>BACK TO THE NEST!
okay!!!

*BANG!*

AAAAH!
AAAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 102424 ID: 445c48

>>102408
Cower behind giant, giant should help you
>>
No. 105528 ID: 8dc9d5

>>102408
Run! Use the cart to go fast!
The scary giant can't hurt you if you're going fast!
>>
No. 105575 ID: c2c011

>>105528
True, the sight of a squirell on a stolen skateboard wearing a wrist clock and with a bag of nuts is just to awesome to shoot. He will probably whip out a camera phone and put it up on youtube.

Go little fuzzy friend. Skate that cart like you have never skated before!
>>
No. 105584 ID: e0499d

point the direction of bang and chitter.

Also, this is a blade shop. Take a sharp thing.
>>
No. 105964 ID: f4963f
File 126275340286.jpg - (83.70KB , 600x450 , SQ_94.jpg )
105964

>>102424
>hide behind the giant
is soundling like GOOD PLAN!!!
>>
No. 105972 ID: f4963f
File 126275356428.jpg - (94.49KB , 600x450 , SQ_95.jpg )
105972

OMG!!! GIANT SCOOTING IN FROM AISLE!

"HEY! You! Y'seen any VARMINTS around here?"

GIANT TWO is queiting?
"Uh... no. N-not a single one."

"... okay. Frickin' communist critter escaped. You see a squirrel with a skateboard, you just bring 'im to me, kay?"

"Uh... yeah. Sure."

giant is going aways. whew that close!!!

i so smart :D
>>
No. 105973 ID: 445c48

Watch your hands, they might hurt giant, giant then no want help us
>>
No. 105974 ID: 445c48

>>105973
Oh good! Giant help. Hug giant for helping. Watch your nails!
>>
No. 106019 ID: f4963f
File 126275518413.jpg - (73.93KB , 600x450 , SQ_96.jpg )
106019

>>105974
HUGS!!!

"uh... you're welcome? pleasedon'tbiteme"
>>
No. 106025 ID: 445c48

>>106019
Nod, and continue hugging.
>>
No. 106095 ID: 51d0f5

Make a squeak sound.
>>
No. 106096 ID: c0f3bf

Indeed, squeak and continue, excessive clinging might seem a tad weird.
>>
No. 106099 ID: 476456

now get out of there before the giants in blue show up to take the bad man away.
>>
No. 106102 ID: f4963f
File 126275855417.jpg - (68.44KB , 600x450 , SQ_97.jpg )
106102

>>106025
>>106095
>>106096
>keep hugging, nod, and squeak
okay!!!

>>106099
>get going before blue giants show up!
hahaha silly voice giants is PINKINGS!!!
or maybe brownings i dunno
you silly.
>>
No. 106109 ID: 632862

>>106102
Hide until the bad man goes away so you can get out with the nuts!
>>
No. 107862 ID: d9faf1

>>106102
Listen where bad man is
Or, if brave, try peeking around the corner to see where bad man is
>>
No. 111863 ID: f4963f
File 126367430152.jpg - (82.87KB , 600x450 , SQ_98.jpg )
111863

>>106109
>>107862
>hide from bad man!
>look out for bad man!
okay!!! i hiding!!!

is hearing footstepings and then DOORINGS now! GO TIME?!?!
>>
No. 111873 ID: 1afd58

GO TIME GOGOGOGOGO
>>
No. 111902 ID: e0499d

run to the exit before you loose your nuts!
>>
No. 111920 ID: a64482

YEAAAAH! It's GO TIME. Hoo ahh!
>>
No. 112083 ID: ec4966

Flee on your chariot!
>>
No. 112865 ID: d9faf1

GO GO GO RACE QUEST!
>>
No. 113277 ID: f4963f
File 126376888460.jpg - (136.73KB , 600x450 , SQ_99.jpg )
113277

>>111873
>>111902
>>111920
>>112083
>>112865
>Go! Go! Go Home!!!
okay!!!

i is securing SHINIES and rolling out door!

and now over BLACK GRASS (BUT I LOOKING FOR LOUDY THINGS) and rolling rolling GO GO ROLLY LOG-

!!!!!

ROLLY LOG STOP!

ROLLY LOG STOPPING AND I STILL ON BLACK GRASS WHAT I DO WHAT I DO WHAT I DO?!
>>
No. 113284 ID: cf68aa

Lift it up over the ledge!
>>
No. 113291 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113277
Get your adorable little paws underneath the rolly log and lift with all your squirly might!

And you know what. Notfriend doesn't think you can do it. Are you going to let him have it right or are you going to show that bastard who is the superior rodent?
>>
No. 113292 ID: 34470e

>>113277
Try pushing with all your squirrel strength!
>>
No. 113301 ID: f4963f
File 126376956275.jpg - (196.27KB , 600x450 , SQ_100.jpg )
113301

>>113284
>>113291
>lift log!
YOU SILLY VOICES!!!

IS NOT BEING LIFTING HERE! HOW IS I CARRYING WHOLE LOG?!

silly silly voices

is hearing VROOMings?
>>
No. 113304 ID: 34470e

>>113301
ABANDON PLAN! GET OUT OF THERE! IS BAD!
>>
No. 113306 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113301
Get off the black grass NOW!!!

And you're lifting it wrong. Push the nuts further back onto the log and lift the side nearest the grass.
>>
No. 113307 ID: cf68aa

>>113301

Run! Run now and abandon the delicious nuts!
>>
No. 113308 ID: 6faa8c

GRAB BAG FLEE OH GOD RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRURUN
>>
No. 113312 ID: 632862

>>113301
Quick, try to drag the bag of nuts onto the green grass!

(I predict a car will run over one end of the skateboard, catapulting the nuts over the fence. Maybe Squirrel at the same time.)
>>
No. 113318 ID: f4963f
File 126377020870.jpg - (115.20KB , 600x450 , SQ_101.jpg )
113318

>>113304
>>113306
>>113307
>>113308
>RUN RUN RUN
RUNNING!!!

okay i off grass
i CHITTERING MONSTER THING!!!

why is monster shiny. shiny is good. monster should not be shinying. :(

>>113306
>also, you're lifting it wrong
what you meaning? :(
>>
No. 113324 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113318
Put the bag of nuts on the end of the log pointing towards the black grass. Then lift the other side of the log and slide it up on the sidewalk. Then move up the bag onto that end of the log and push the rest of it up.
>>
No. 113338 ID: f4963f
File 126377132343.jpg - (139.72KB , 600x450 , SQ_102.jpg )
113338

>>113324
um... okay!!!

hey that kinda workings.

you voices so smart
>>
No. 113341 ID: 34470e

>>113338
When the log stops rolling again, push the nuts to the other side and lift it and push from the side with no nuts.
>>
No. 113343 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113338
Good work fluffy one. Now get those nuts home safely to your tree. You will get all the ladies this winter with your huge stash of nuts.
>>
No. 113400 ID: f4963f
File 126377374419.jpg - (176.84KB , 600x450 , SQ_103.jpg )
113400

>>113343
okay!!!

oh, uh

hm.
>>
No. 113402 ID: 981f70

Actually...

We knew this could happen.

It might be the time to ditch the log, and bring the bag of nuts only :(
>>
No. 113406 ID: 34470e

>>113400
It's either ditching the log or making the hole bigger.
>>
No. 113416 ID: 15f6d6

Bring the nuts through first.
>>
No. 113424 ID: f4963f
File 126377488137.jpg - (178.98KB , 600x450 , SQ_104.jpg )
113424

>>113402
>>113406
>ditch the log, bring the nuts
okay!!!
...

AAAAH! NUTS ARE STUCKINGS!!!

GET OUT NUTS YOU MINE
>>
No. 113430 ID: 15f6d6

Bite through the nut container (called a scrotum) until you have a hole big enough to remove a nut, then take nuts out one at a time until you can pull the bag through, then put the nuts back in the bag. VICTORY!
>>
No. 113431 ID: 34470e

>>113424
THE THING IS BEING MEAN! AND STUPID! YELL AT IT FOR TRYING TO STEAL YOUR NUTS!
>>
No. 113448 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113424
Dig a deeper hole. Those Nuts are yours, you paid for them and risked your fluffy tail to bring them with you. No damn squirrelproof fence is going to stop you!
>>
No. 113453 ID: 903f16

Make the space under the fence deeper so you can pull the nuts through.
>>
No. 113462 ID: f4963f
File 126377597883.jpg - (181.32KB , 600x450 , SQ_105.jpg )
113462

>>113431
OKAY!!!

ARGH FENCINGS IS SO STUPID AND NOT SHINY!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT NOT SHINY YOU NOT SHINY!!!
>>
No. 113463 ID: f4963f
File 126377605545.jpg - (177.48KB , 600x450 , SQ_106.jpg )
113463

>>113430
>Open bag, remove nuts, remove bag
blaaaag. stupid fence of STUPIDS!
>>
No. 113471 ID: 15f6d6

Put the nuts back in the bag, bring it to squirrel hole of awesome!
>>
No. 113480 ID: f4963f
File 12637774798.jpg - (137.64KB , 600x450 , SQ_107.jpg )
113480

>>113471
>go back home!
okay.

hey!!! can seeing house from here!!!
>>
No. 113481 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113480
Watch out for flying Not friend. He might try to steal your shinies. Try to find a pointy stick that you can wield menacingly if the feathery fiend comes.
>>
No. 113484 ID: cf68aa

>>113480

Damn. How can you get it up the tree...? Take them one at a time maybe
>>
No. 113579 ID: f4963f
File 126378521748.jpg - (77.54KB , 600x450 , SQ_108.jpg )
113579

>>113481
>look out for flying not friend!
but but but
not friend is rattings. :(

RATTINGS NOT FLYING, RIGHT?! ;_;

>>113484
>one at a time
you not know lot about SQUIRRELINGS, is you?!
>>
No. 113580 ID: f4963f
File 126378527019.jpg - (148.18KB , 600x450 , SQ_109.jpg )
113580

whew ... OKAY!!!

so so so

nuts in nesting places.

OMG that a lot of nuts.
>>
No. 113583 ID: cf68aa

Ah ha! Genius! Store as many as you can and climb! Climb squirrel! Climb!
>>
No. 113584 ID: 34470e

>>113580
Good job. You are awesome and the best squirrel. I bet that fencing must be feeling pretty stupid right now.
>>
No. 113589 ID: 8ecfd4

>>113580
You are easily the most handsome and awesome squirrel ever! Now all of the lady squirrels will want a piece of you come winter. And you sure showed those other squirrels, they had to harvest nuts for an entire season and you get such a massive pile in just a day.
>>
No. 113634 ID: f4963f
File 126378846083.jpg - (89.07KB , 600x450 , SQ_110.jpg )
113634

>>113584
>>113589
>awesome awesome awesome!
hahaha! Take THAT fencings!!!

nobody have more nut than SQUIRREL!!!

anything else doings, voicey things? is kinda sleepingy. :(
>>
No. 113636 ID: 632862

>>113634
You should remove your shiny while sleeping so it doesn't get in the way.

Goodnight, Squirrel.
>>
No. 113653 ID: 34470e

>>113634
You've earned a good restings. Sleep well, awesome squirrel.
>>
No. 113675 ID: f4963f
File 126379039464.jpg - (133.65KB , 600x450 , SQ_End_Splash.jpg )
113675

>>113636
>>113653
okay.

night night voices.
>>
No. 113802 ID: 7cef26

D'awww quest is d'awww.
>>
No. 113874 ID: d9faf1

Hope there will be an Arc III!

What started as a joke, is now one of the most awesome quest series on this board.
>>
No. 113885 ID: ec4966

>>113462
This is the best picture ever
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password