[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 716394)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 146061219484.png - (52.91KB , 800x600 , White1.png )
716394 No. 716394 ID: 329fef

>Hey! Let's Save the princess!
Expand all images
>>
No. 716395 ID: 329fef
File 146061222843.png - (53.32KB , 800x600 , White2.png )
716395

>Let's... Save the...

>Something's wrong...
>>
No. 716396 ID: 329fef
File 146061227562.png - (54.53KB , 800x600 , White3.png )
716396

>Where's their eyes?

>I feel cold...
>>
No. 716397 ID: 329fef
File 146061231271.png - (36.13KB , 800x600 , White4.png )
716397

>Is that a...

>
>
>

>Brand?
>>
No. 716399 ID: 329fef
File 146061236036.png - (40.11KB , 800x600 , White5.png )
716399

>I don't remember getting this.

>I don't remember how I got here.

>I don't remember who I am.
>>
No. 716400 ID: 329fef
File 146061240971.png - (42.25KB , 800x600 , White6.png )
716400

> They're... Not real.
>>
No. 716401 ID: 329fef
File 146061244552.png - (138.05KB , 800x600 , White7.png )
716401

>There's nothing here
>>
No. 716402 ID: 329fef
File 146061263746.png - (158.32KB , 800x600 , White8.png )
716402

>Am I Real?

Losing sanity fast.

> Change Shape [Object]
> Gain Item [Object]
> Change World [Object],[Organism]/[Object]

[Object] is any nonliving object you can think of. [Organism] is any living organism you can think of. [Concept] is an idea or thought that has no real substance. [,] Indicates more than one is needed. [/] Implies it can be either of the two categories listed.
>>
No. 716403 ID: f6442a

Load the princess.
>>
No. 716407 ID: 329fef
File 146061376199.png - (161.43KB , 800x600 , Error.png )
716407

>>716403

>Error, Invalid Command.

>Please Select from the previously stated list to continue.

> Change Shape [Object]
> Gain Item [Object]
> Change World [Object],[Organism]/[Object]
>>
No. 716409 ID: 7b7ab3

Change World [Dungeon]
>>
No. 716410 ID: 59a537

>Am I Real?
Think about it this way: if you answer "yes", you literally cannot be wrong, since you cannot be wrong if there is not a "you" to be wrong.

How about you have a seat.
Gain [Chair]
>>
No. 716412 ID: 329fef
File 146061478928.png - (59.96KB , 800x600 , White9.png )
716412

>>716409

> Error, Invalid Command.

>[Dungeon] Is a [Concept]
>Change World requires [2] Inputs

>>716410

> Valid Command Accepted.
>>
No. 716413 ID: 5ad4a7

"I think, therefore I am."
>>
No. 716415 ID: 329fef
File 146061486301.png - (61.32KB , 800x600 , White10.png )
716415

>Uh. That's a.

>The Chair popped me out of my existential crisis, at least.

Sanity has Stabilized.

> Change Shape [Object]
> Gain Item [Object]
> Change World [Object],[Organism]/[Object]
>>
No. 716416 ID: 59a537

Gain Item [User Manual]
:V
>>
No. 716417 ID: 7b7ab3

Change World [House], [Living Room]
>>
No. 716419 ID: 329fef
File 146061598665.png - (63.64KB , 800x600 , White11.png )
716419

>>716416

>Valid Command

>Prisoner Care Manual spawned.

>It thrums with an unnatural malice, for a book. PRISONER is reluctant to pick it up.

>>716417

>Invalid Command.

> [House] is a [Concept]
> [Living Room] is a [Concept]
>>
No. 716420 ID: 88b775

Gain [Cold drink].
>>
No. 716421 ID: 7b7ab3

Alright, there has to be a way to change this poor schmuck's location.
We don't want him floating around in a white void for the rest of time, do we?
>>
No. 716422 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716419
Gain item [cupcake]
Gain item [bottle of water]
>>
No. 716424 ID: 59a537

Gain Item [Note With Text "Hello"]
>>
No. 716427 ID: 329fef
File 146061725264.png - (67.97KB , 800x600 , White12.png )
716427

>>716420

> Valid Command.

>>716421

Have you tried listing an object and/or organism? A general rule of thumb is that when an object is named aloud, everyone everywhere in the world tends to think of the same thing roughly. This is why 'house' is a concept.

>>716422

> Valid Command

>>716424

>Command Denied.

> WARDEN notes that visitors should refrain from communicating with the prisoner.

>WARDEN has changed their chat name from: Ozaenin
>>
No. 716429 ID: 35151f

>>716427
Spawn Louvre museum
>>
No. 716432 ID: 329fef
File 146061773013.png - (161.43KB , 800x600 , Error.png )
716432

>>716429

>Error

>Spawn not recognized.

>Please try again.
>>
No. 716433 ID: 813bc6

>>716427
change world into hotel_room
>>
No. 716434 ID: 813bc6

>>716433
Or spawn
>>
No. 716437 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716433
This won't work, we need two inputs.

...I'm not sure how the command works, exactly. let's experiment.
Change World [chair],[dog]
>>
No. 716438 ID: 88b775

Gain [house].
Shrink [Chair].
>>
No. 716439 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716438
As stated earlier, House is a concept. Cottage might be specific enough though?
>>
No. 716442 ID: 329fef
File 146061903325.png - (139.88KB , 800x600 , White13.png )
716442

>>716433

>Error

>Invalid Command

>>716437

>Valid Command; Please Wait

>>716438

>Invalid Command, [House] is a [Concept]

>Valid Command
>>
No. 716443 ID: 329fef
File 146061906242.png - (445.99KB , 800x600 , White14.png )
716443

>Processing
>>
No. 716445 ID: 329fef
File 146061916643.png - (378.35KB , 800x600 , White15.png )
716445

> World Generation Complete

>Warning, PRISONER is unstable in current World. Reason: Form Unset.
>>
No. 716446 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716445
Hahaha oh god so THAT'S how that command works! The two inputs determine the type of world we get. Form unset, huh? That must be what the first command is for...

Change Shape [Umbrella]
>>
No. 716447 ID: 88b775

I think we did a bad.
Gonna try to fix.
Change world [Book],[Tree].
>>
No. 716448 ID: 813bc6

Change world, pillow, cookie
>>
No. 716451 ID: 329fef
File 146062095659.png - (373.26KB , 800x600 , White16.png )
716451

>>716446

>Valid Command

>>716447

>Valid Command

>>716448

>Error; Previous Command in process. Please hold.
>>
No. 716452 ID: 329fef
File 146062097840.png - (240.15KB , 800x600 , White17.png )
716452

>Change Complete
>>
No. 716453 ID: 329fef
File 146062100666.png - (381.36KB , 800x600 , White18.png )
716453

>Please hold
>>
No. 716454 ID: 329fef
File 146062102761.png - (538.17KB , 800x600 , White19.png )
716454

>Processing
>>
No. 716455 ID: 329fef
File 146062104830.png - (636.50KB , 800x600 , White20.png )
716455

>World Generation Complete.
>>
No. 716456 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716452
Cute!

>>716455
This seems suitable.
Gain [Cottage]
Gain [Rain]
>>
No. 716458 ID: 88b775

Much better.
Gain [Tent].
Gain [Sleeping Bag].
>>
No. 716460 ID: 35151f

gain [antagonist]
>>
No. 716496 ID: 15a025

Gain Item [APPLE]
>>
No. 716499 ID: 329fef
File 146066307007.png - (151.58KB , 800x600 , White21.png )
716499

>>716456

> Invalid Commands

> [Cottage] is a [Concept]
> [Rain] is a [Concept]

>>716458

>Command Denied by WARDEN

>>716460

Antagonist? Well. This story already has an Antagonist...

>>716496

>Command Denied by WARDEN
>>
No. 716500 ID: 329fef
File 146066309299.png - (154.70KB , 800x600 , White22.png )
716500

But if you insist...
>>
No. 716501 ID: 329fef
File 146066325346.png - (637.38KB , 800x600 , White23.png )
716501

>Warning, Hostile Organism present in containment.

>Gain Skill [Concept] is now available for use.
>Switch Prisoner [1,2,3] is now available for use.
>>
No. 716502 ID: 15a025

Gain Skill [Death punch]
>>
No. 716504 ID: 5ad4a7

Gain skill [Karate]
Gain skill [Climbing]
>>
No. 716509 ID: 329fef
File 146066556928.png - (299.64KB , 800x600 , White24.png )
716509

>>716502

>Valid Command

>>716504

>Valid Command

> PRISONER 1's Hand begins to glow with necrotic power. They also feel like... they'd actually be able to use this to defend themselves. But from what?
>>
No. 716512 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716509
Hm.
Gain skill [Awareness]
>>
No. 716515 ID: 15a025

Gain skill [TACTICS]
>>
No. 716518 ID: 35151f

>>716509
Remove skill [higher thought processes]
>>
No. 716524 ID: 329fef
File 146067308070.png - (278.18KB , 800x600 , White25.png )
716524

>>716512

>Valid Command

>>716515

>Valid Command

>>716518

>Invalid Command

>[Remove] Not recognized

>Combat initiated

>...
>>
No. 716525 ID: 329fef
File 146067310035.png - (326.49KB , 800x600 , White26.png )
716525

>...
>>
No. 716526 ID: 329fef
File 146067311694.png - (387.03KB , 800x600 , White27.png )
716526

>...
>>
No. 716528 ID: 329fef
File 146067329355.png - (409.78KB , 800x600 , White28.png )
716528

> Combat Over

>[Death Punch] Skill on Cooldown. Time Remaining: ℵ0
>>
No. 716529 ID: 329fef
File 146067340388.png - (296.62KB , 800x600 , White29.png )
716529

>The aggressor is reduced to a pile of ashen bubbles. PRISONER 1 seems... concerned.

> Change Shape [Object]
> Gain Item [Object]
> Change World [Object],[Organism]/[Object]
> Gain Skill [Concept]
> Switch Prisoner [1,2,3]
>>
No. 716534 ID: 813bc6

Gain skill, Hack
>>
No. 716537 ID: 329fef
File 146067528893.png - (256.19KB , 800x600 , White30.png )
716537

>>716534

>Valid Command

>PRISONER 1 feels like they now know the inner workings of code... but have no idea what benefit this has for them.
>>
No. 716538 ID: 02422f

Gain item [confetti shower]

Gain skill [coping with trauma]
>>
No. 716542 ID: 329fef
File 146067596227.png - (651.62KB , 800x600 , White31.png )
716542

>>716537

>Valid Command

>Releasing sparkly confetti
>>
No. 716559 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716542
Haha, okay that's enough fucking with this poor sap for now.

Switch Prisoner [2]
>>
No. 716560 ID: 35151f

>>716542
Give [statuette of a hand with middle finger raised]

˙͜>˙
>>
No. 716569 ID: 15a025

Switch to prisoner 2
Gain Skill [Photosynthesis]
>>
No. 716575 ID: 329fef
File 146068394728.png - (63.13KB , 800x600 , White32.png )
716575

>>716559

> Valid Command

>>716560

> Valid Command

>>716569

> Valid Command

>Prisoner 2 feels tingly in her sleep. But technically has no sun.
>>
No. 716576 ID: f02a77

Change World [Sun]
>>
No. 716580 ID: 35151f

>>716575
Gain skill [lewd]
>>
No. 716581 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716575
gain [sun]
>>
No. 716582 ID: 329fef
File 146068511011.png - (63.28KB , 800x600 , White33.png )
716582

>>716576

> Error, Change world requires [2] inputs.

>>716580

> Valid Command

>She blushes in her sleep, but that's about it.
>>
No. 716583 ID: 35151f

>>716582
Change World [rude][carnival]
>>
No. 716584 ID: f02a77

Change World [Sun] [Stone]?
>>
No. 716587 ID: 329fef
File 146068606733.png - (143.02KB , 800x600 , White34.png )
716587

>>716583

> Invalid Command

> [Rude] is a concept
> [Carnival] is a concept

>>716584

> Valid Command

>Generating world
>>
No. 716588 ID: 329fef
File 146068608777.png - (165.93KB , 800x600 , White35.png )
716588

> Please Wait
>>
No. 716589 ID: 329fef
File 146068613198.png - (563.84KB , 800x600 , White36.png )
716589

> World Generation complete.

>Warning, PRISONER 2 Is currently unstable in this environment. Reason: FORM UNSET
>>
No. 716592 ID: 02422f

>>716589
Change shape [pina colada]
>>
No. 716593 ID: 5ad4a7

Change Shape [crown]

Gain [hypercube]
>>
No. 716594 ID: f02a77

Actually, before we do that, I'm curious.

Would anything change if we switched the order of the world? Like, Change World [Stone] [Sun]?
>>
No. 716601 ID: 35151f

>>716589
Change shape [Jake of the 99 dragons]
>>
No. 716602 ID: 329fef
File 146068851730.png - (458.83KB , 800x600 , White37.png )
716602

>>716592

> Valid Command

>>716593

> Form Change in process. Please wait.

> Valid Command

>>716594

> Command Denied

I can safely let you know that changing the order when it comes to 'World' Would change things. But, on the Flipside, that would mean they are now standing on the sun.
>>
No. 716603 ID: 329fef
File 146068854786.png - (136.97KB , 800x600 , White38.png )
716603

> Form Change Complete
>>
No. 716604 ID: 329fef
File 146068859220.png - (225.47KB , 800x600 , White39.png )
716604

> Prisoner 2 is Alarmed by the [Hypercube]. It thrums, in a noneuclidian manner.
>>
No. 716607 ID: f02a77

Gain [Mirror], so you can look at how cute you are :3
>>
No. 716608 ID: 02422f

Gain [negative 1 hypercubes]
>>
No. 716610 ID: 329fef
File 146068973938.png - (223.82KB , 800x600 , White40.png )
716610

>>716607

> Valid Command

>>716608

> Invalid command

> [Negative 1 Hypercube] is a [Concept]

>The Handmirror is sucked into the Hypercube. Maybe she should go somewhere else...

> Speak with Prisoner [1, 2, 3] is now available for use.
> Place [Organism] is now available for use.
>>
No. 716611 ID: f02a77

Lose [Hypercube]?

Then Gain [Mirror] again, dammit!
>>
No. 716613 ID: 02422f

Place [Prisoner 1]
Speak with Prisoner 1 [Please move away from the hypercube]
Speak with Prisoner 2 [Please move away from the hypercube]
>>
No. 716614 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716610
Speak with Prisoner [2]: Yeah you might want to get away from that.

gain [apple]
>>
No. 716623 ID: 329fef
File 146069221440.png - (137.22KB , 800x600 , White41.png )
716623

>>716611

> Invalid Command

> [Lose] Not recognized

> Valid Command

>>716613

> Now Viewing Prisoner 1

> Valid Command
> Valid Command

>>716614

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

---
"Who..."
>>
No. 716624 ID: 329fef
File 146069223966.png - (142.60KB , 800x600 , White42.png )
716624

"...Is the Fucking..."
>>
No. 716625 ID: 329fef
File 146069226358.png - (105.89KB , 800x600 , White43.png )
716625

"...Wise Guy."
>>
No. 716626 ID: 35151f

>>716623
>Help
>>
No. 716627 ID: 329fef
File 146069232997.png - (132.89KB , 800x600 , White44.png )
716627

> Message Received.

"Hypercube. I don't see a Hypercube. Probably wouldn't last long anyway, super unstable."
>>
No. 716629 ID: 35151f

>>716625
Give [stone tablet with the words "sup fuccboi" engraved in comic sans]
>>
No. 716630 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716627
Speak with prisoner [1]: Alright, here's the deal. Yes, you are real. You're a prisoner. There are two other prisoners under our watch. We have control over your environment, and over your shape.

gain [raincloud]
>>
No. 716632 ID: 02422f

Huh, if you try to place a prisoner it maps to switch. Well, we haven't messed with her enough yet.

Switch [Prisoner 2].
>>
No. 716634 ID: 329fef
File 146069372260.png - (133.04KB , 800x600 , White45.png )
716634

>>716629

> Command Denied by WARDEN

Please do not antagonize the prisoners, Visitor.

>>716630

> Message Recieved.

> Invalid Command

> [Raincloud] is a Non-object

"I already figured most of that out on my own, thanks. Someone filled me in while you were off who knows where.
>>
No. 716635 ID: 329fef
File 146069380412.png - (108.05KB , 800x600 , White46.png )
716635

>>716632

> Valid command

"AND ANOTHER THING. Why would you even make one of those in the first place!? What if it was too close to me when it spawned? What /then/, huh? I could have died! I could have--"

>She's been ranting the entire time you were focused on Prisoner 1.
>>
No. 716638 ID: 02422f

>>716635
Speak with Prisoner 2 [We apologize for the poorly considered placement of the hypercube.]

Give [mirror]
>>
No. 716641 ID: 35151f

Give [stone donkey]
Give [Favicon http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/66907.html#99150][/spoiler]
>>
No. 716642 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716635
gain [pillow]x10
>>
No. 716643 ID: e75e95

Place [Owlbear].
Gain [Record player].
>>
No. 716647 ID: 329fef
File 146069681067.png - (424.40KB , 800x600 , White47.png )
716647

>>716638

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>>716641

>Valid Command

>>716642

>Valid Command

>>716643

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

"ARE YOU LOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?"
>>
No. 716649 ID: 35151f

>>716647
Give [obsidian No]
>>
No. 716650 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716647
What the hell? That's twelve pillows!
Speak with prisoner [2]: Not really. But seriously I was testing to see if a hypercube was a valid object.

Switch prisoner [3]
>>
No. 716651 ID: f7e6f4

>>716647
>Gain skill [owlbear taming]
>Gain skill [pillow fort construction]
>Gain skill [donkey appraisal]
>>
No. 716653 ID: e75e95

Gain [Smooth jazz record].
Place [Albino Owlbear].
Speak [1][2]: Do you have a name? Do you know why you are here?
>>
No. 716654 ID: 329fef
File 146069837068.png - (75.48KB , 800x600 , White48.png )
716654

>>716649

>Valid Command

>>716650

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>>716651

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>Valid Command
>>
No. 716655 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716654
Oh whoops, I forgot switching takes place before we can see the results of our actions.
Speak prisoner [3]: State your name.

gain [inflated clown punching bag]
>>
No. 716656 ID: e75e95

Change shape [Sloth].
Change world [Rubber],[Bees].
>>
No. 716657 ID: 329fef
File 146070061103.png - (74.16KB , 800x600 , White49.png )
716657

>>716655

> Valid Command

> Message Recieved

> It appears PRISONER 3 doesn't speak.

>>716656

>Invalid Command; [Sloth] is not an [Object]

>Valid Command; Generating world...
>>
No. 716658 ID: 329fef
File 146070062952.png - (145.42KB , 800x600 , White50.png )
716658

> ...
>>
No. 716659 ID: 329fef
File 146070064404.png - (299.90KB , 800x600 , White51.png )
716659

> ...
>>
No. 716661 ID: 329fef
File 146070068295.png - (826.41KB , 800x600 , White52.png )
716661

> World Generation complete.

>Warning, PRISONER 3 is unstable in current World. Reason: Form Unset.
>>
No. 716662 ID: e75e95

Change shape [Bear trap].
Place [Komodo dragon].
>>
No. 716663 ID: 5ad4a7

gain [canoe]
>>
No. 716667 ID: 329fef
File 146070265210.png - (304.48KB , 800x600 , White53.png )
716667

>>716662

> Valid Command, please hold.

> Valid Command

>>716663

Valid Command
>>
No. 716668 ID: 329fef
File 146070267643.png - (298.01KB , 800x600 , White55.png )
716668

> Process Completed
>>
No. 716674 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716668
place [mangrove tree] x5,000
gain skill [woodworking]
gain [axe]
gain [saw]
gain [knife]
>>
No. 716675 ID: e75e95

Gain skill [Animal handling].
Gain skill [Compassion].
Switch to prisoner [1].
>>
No. 716690 ID: 329fef
File 146070695438.png - (281.56KB , 800x600 , White56.png )
716690

>>716674

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716675

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Switched to PRISONER 1
>>
No. 716698 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716690
Speak with prisoner [1]: Right, we're having technical difficulties and missed your name. What was it?

gain [raindrop]x100
>>
No. 716707 ID: f02a77

How'd we even get rid of the Hypercube? It was there, we switched, then it wasn't.
>>
No. 716723 ID: 329fef
File 146074094761.png - (292.29KB , 800x600 , White57.png )
716723

>>716698

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

"Oh. It's you lot. Come to fuck with me some more, eh? 'Ooh, he's got an umbrella head so clearly he likes being rained on. Definitely. Gee, It's like I wasn't an umbrella in the first place and people turned me into one. As for the name, I don't remember. Might not even have one."

>>716707

> Message from: Warden

Who said the Hypercube is gone? It's still there. But you might want to note other times items has disappeared.
>>
No. 716737 ID: 3af16b

speak to prisoner one: "i mean the alternative to wiseassery is an eternity of boredom and existential crises, right?"
>>
No. 716738 ID: f02a77

You guys think there's some way to have the prisoners communicate or like, meet up? Like, if we made their worlds the same or something?
>>
No. 716740 ID: 329fef
File 146075116914.png - (285.65KB , 800x600 , White58.png )
716740

>>716737

"Actually, if I solve the puzzles located in the world generated, I can gain--"

>WARDEN has muted PRISONER 1's Channel.

>>716738

>Message from: WARDEN

These worlds aren't infinite. But maybe you should spawn something to help them communicate.
>>
No. 716741 ID: f02a77

Oh, okay, then.

Gain [CELLPHONE]
>>
No. 716759 ID: 02422f

Gain [hypercube]x-1
>>
No. 716763 ID: 35151f

>>716759
Gain [snipercube] x1
>>
No. 716764 ID: 5ad4a7

gain [computer]
gain [uhhhh magical internet access]
>>
No. 716772 ID: 329fef
File 146076021884.png - (337.01KB , 800x600 , White59.png )
716772

>>716741

> Valid Command

>>716759

> Invalid Command; Cannot gain Negative items.

>>716763

> Valid Command

>>716764

>Valid Command

> Invalid Command; [Internet Access] is a [Concept].
>>
No. 716773 ID: 329fef
File 146076045355.png - (443.81KB , 800x600 , White60.png )
716773

> The SNIPERCUBE pops open into a SNIPER RIFLE. The metal is COLD and UNFEELING in PRISONER 1's hands. This can KILL people. This can KILL a lot of people. They won't even know what hit them. Has he used one of these before? He remembers how IMPERSONAL it is. A Gun made strictly for BUSINESS. ...A twinge of pain in his head. He REMEMBERS.

> Skill gained: [Weapon Mastery; Firearms]

> Quest Unlocked: <Recollection> - Remember who you were.
>>
No. 716774 ID: f02a77

Alright. Switch to [Prisoner 2], then Give [Cellphone] to her.
>>
No. 716781 ID: 329fef
File 146076252185.png - (322.34KB , 800x600 , White61.png )
716781

>>716774

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>PRISONER 2 Seems to have gotten to work, making a 'pillow fort' (In reality just sewing the fabric together and using the feathers as bedding, Shattering the Obsidian 'No' and setting up defenses, Getting a nice Owlbear skin cloak (Owlbears are territorial after all, the Albion one seems to have kicked the other's ass), And throwing the Stone Donkey (which she rated as a D+) into the Hypercube to null both from that plane's existence. Smooth Jazz plays in the background, emanating from the tent.
>>
No. 716788 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716781
speak to prisoner [2]: Technical difficulties... do you know your name? Prisoner 1 does not, and prisoner 3 cannot speak.

gain [cutlery]
gain [bong]
>>
No. 716803 ID: 329fef
File 146076877248.png - (328.80KB , 800x600 , White62.png )
716803

>>716788

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received


"Oh, It's you again. Yous. Group of multiple people. What am I gonna do with a bong and some silverware? Do you expect me to eat the bong? The cellphone doesn't even work by the way. It doesn't have any bars. As for a name, no. I don't remember. Why would I remember anything? All remnants of who I was was utterly wiped from my memory, Except maybe that I was a princess, but I'm not even sure about that."
>>
No. 716813 ID: 35151f

>>716803
Give [cell tower] to all prisoners
>>
No. 716822 ID: 329fef
File 146077029933.png - (164.65KB , 800x600 , WARDEN.png )
716822

>>716813

> Invalid Command. [Cell Tower] is a [Concept]

>The WARDEN would like to take this time to assure all VISITORS that everything is under CONTROL. These are CRIMINALS that deserve everything COMING.
>>
No. 716826 ID: f02a77

Yowch. Hope you ain't lying to us, Mr. Warden Sir.

Anyways, Message to this prisoner [Hey, I think you can use that phone to call one of the other prisoners. Try it out.]
>>
No. 716830 ID: e75e95

Place [Wraiths]x5.
Gain [Blues Record].
Gain [Trident]x2.
>>
No. 716840 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716803
Huh, didn't we summon food earlier?
speak with prisoner [2]: Just trying to jog your memory. Prisoner 1 remembered something, so you can too I'm sure.

give [cake]
give [throne]
give [walkie-talkie]
Short-range radio waves don't require existing infrastructure.
>>
No. 716846 ID: 35151f

well no duh, otherwise they wouldn't be in superjail here
Give prisoner 3 [Slighlty-melted bar of white chocolate]
>>
No. 716847 ID: 329fef
File 146077314630.png - (368.54KB , 800x600 , White69.png )
716847

>>716826

>Valid Command

>>716830

> Invalid Command [Wraiths] Are not an Organism.

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716840

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

2: "Hello? Anyone Home?"

1: "Oh! These actually work. I figured they were given to me to fuck with me."

2: "Hey, are you a prisoner?"

1: "Yea, uh... Why?"

2: "I am too. Looks like it's prisoner exclusive. No free Phone Call for you."

1: "Damnit. Who are you?"

2: "No fucking idea. The camera keeps calling me Prisoner 2, Though."

1: "Ugh. You have one as well? Do they ever turn off?"

2: "They're not watching when the light is off. Too bad it swerves away when you try to touch it, huh?"

1: "I mean, I guess? What are you gonna do with the cam, anyway. ...Who's this third person in the call? Keeps flashing 'offline' for me."

2: "No Idea. I assume there are 3 prisoners. Maybe they didn't get a Cell Phone."
>>
No. 716849 ID: f02a77

Message to 2 [#3 can't talk. Though he might be able to text, but we can't keep eyes on all of you at once, so we'll get that sorted in a bit.]

We do need names for these people. I say we call Prisoner 1, "Rayne", Prisoner 2 can be "Peach" and #3...I dunno. "Chomp"?
>>
No. 716850 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [1][2]: You may not want to talk with prisoner 3, they may not want to talk with you. But we'll try giving him a walkie-talkie regardless.
Switch to prisoner [3].
>>
No. 716851 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716850
Once we've switched,
gain [cellphone]
>>
No. 716852 ID: 329fef
File 146077462562.png - (54.21KB , 800x600 , White70.png )
716852

>>716849

> Valid Command

>>716850

> Valid Command

>>716851

> Command Reset.

>>716846

> Command Reset.

>Ronald Thorton, AKA PRISONER [777608] Has been Executed. Method of Execution: Tampered Item Spawn, Resulting in AXEKIN EXECUTIONER. Ronald Thorton died attempting to protect their pet Komodo Dragon. They were convicted for the Murder of the Thomps Family in the year 1867.

>Justice has been served.
>>
No. 716853 ID: 329fef
File 146077465654.png - (59.36KB , 800x600 , White71.png )
716853

> A new PRISONER 3 has been placed under Visitor Command.
>>
No. 716854 ID: 5df195

>>716852
wot
>>
No. 716855 ID: e75e95

Oh, that was my fault...
Change world [Glass],[Gold].
Place [Walkie talkie].
>>
No. 716856 ID: f02a77

Aww man! I even named him and everything, so now it's even sadder that he's gone!

Well. Maybe this guy talks, at least.
>>
No. 716857 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716853
Looks more like prisoner 0 to me.

Hmm. "tampered item spawn" sounds like when we port in items, there's a chance the Warden will change them into an Executioner.

gain [box of tissues]
gain [cellphone]

speak with prisoner [3]: Hello. Do you remember anything?
>>
No. 716858 ID: 329fef
File 146077650111.png - (146.88KB , 800x600 , White72.png )
716858

>>716855

> Valid Command; Generating World

> Valid Command
>>
No. 716860 ID: 329fef
File 146077652029.png - (248.79KB , 800x600 , White73.png )
716860

> Processing...
>>
No. 716863 ID: 329fef
File 146077664177.png - (657.23KB , 800x600 , White74.png )
716863

> World Generation Complete.

>Warning, PRISONER 3 is unstable in current World. Reason: Form Unset.

>>716857

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>Message Received. PRISONER 3's form is UNSET, they cannot respond.
>>
No. 716864 ID: f02a77

Set Form [Clock]
>>
No. 716866 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716863
change shape [cage]
>>
No. 716867 ID: e75e95

Place [Alpaca]x9.
Gain [Crook].
Gain skill [Morse coding].
Gain skill [Herding].
Gain skill [Weapon Mastery; Staffs].
>>
No. 716869 ID: 35151f

>>716863
Set form [Furiosa]
>>
No. 716873 ID: 329fef
File 146077868039.png - (250.16KB , 800x600 , White75.png )
716873

>>716864

> Valid Command

>>716866

> Form Generation in process, please wait.

>>716867

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716869

> Invalid Command; Furiosa is an [Organism]
>>
No. 716874 ID: 329fef
File 146077870206.png - (131.26KB , 800x600 , White76.png )
716874

> Generation complete.
>>
No. 716875 ID: 329fef
File 146077877428.png - (247.38KB , 800x600 , White77.png )
716875

> PRISONER 3 looks mildly surprised at his sudden form shift, and also at all the Alpaca.

"...Thanks..."

> Not much of a talker, but at least they can.
>>
No. 716877 ID: f02a77

Oh, cool! Let's try to keep everyone alive this time.

Message [Hey buddy, we're gonna help you stay alive in jail! Ain't that great! Don't mind if we call you "Hans" or something? (like hands of a clock whatever you'll be fine)]
>>
No. 716878 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [3]: You are welcome, now there should be a walkie talkie near your location. There are people wishing to talk with you, feel free to converse at your leisure.
>>
No. 716880 ID: f02a77

Change Shape [Compass]
>>
No. 716881 ID: 35151f

>>716875
fine then

Spawn [furiosa]
>>
No. 716882 ID: 5ad4a7

gain [cellphone]

Guys, the cellphones work. Haven't tried the walkie-talkie but I expect they work too.
>>
No. 716884 ID: 15a025

Set [SHEEP DOG]
>>
No. 716886 ID: 329fef
File 146078153842.png - (326.29KB , 800x600 , White78.png )
716886

>>716877

> Message Received

>>716878

> Message Received

>>716880

> Valid Command

>>716881

> Valid Command

>>716882

> Valid Command

>>716884

> Invalid Command; [Sheep Dog] is an Organism.
>>
No. 716887 ID: 329fef
File 146078160559.png - (254.64KB , 800x600 , White79.png )
716887

> Change Complete.

"...Ok..."
>>
No. 716888 ID: 329fef
File 146078170535.png - (186.15KB , 800x600 , White80.png )
716888

> The FURIOSA Attacks an Alpaca for it's delicious meat, a rare find in the wastelands of MAD MAX.
>>
No. 716889 ID: 329fef
File 146078174529.png - (197.49KB , 800x600 , White81.png )
716889

> PRISONER 3 is distraught by the fighting in the ranks. He just got these alpacas!
>>
No. 716890 ID: 329fef
File 146078178395.png - (128.16KB , 800x600 , White82.png )
716890

> y wood do dis

> y...
>>
No. 716893 ID: e75e95

Gain [Bo staff].
Gain [Bird cage].
Gain [Butterfly net].
Speak with prisoner [3]: Protect your flock. Save the alpacas. Kill or capture the intruder.
Shrink [Furiosa].
>>
No. 716895 ID: 329fef
File 146078400924.png - (277.86KB , 800x600 , White83.png )
716895

>>716893

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>Valid Command

>Message Received

>Invalid Command; Shrink not recognized.

> PRISONER 3 Is quick on the upkeep to stop the Furiosa from murdering his flock!
>>
No. 716896 ID: 329fef
File 146078405712.png - (301.67KB , 800x600 , White84.png )
716896

> The FURIOSA is slain!

> PRISONER 3 has never taken a life before. They are deeply disturbed.
>>
No. 716898 ID: 15a025

Place [guard dog]x2
>>
No. 716899 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [3]:It had to be done, for the flock. But be warned, there will always be those who wish to take from you. Be on guard.
Gain [Stress ball].
Gain [Straw hat].
Switch to prisoner [1].
>>
No. 716905 ID: 35151f

>>716896
Place [Tarp] over slain [furiosa]
Place [Furiosa #2]
speak to prisoner 3 "Saite dude, they're probably not real people. We're just kinda poffing these into place."
Speak to [Furiosa #2] "Ay do you even think or what, gesture at the camera if you have like, actual thoughtforms here"
>>
No. 716906 ID: 35151f

>>716905
switch back to [prisoner 3] too, stop leaping about right after doing things guys that's dum
>>
No. 716907 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716896
Speak with Prisoner [3]: I'm fairly sure that was not a real person. Don't worry about it.
>>
No. 716911 ID: 329fef
File 146078640924.png - (318.51KB , 800x600 , White85.png )
716911

>>716898

> Valid Command

>>716899

>Valid Command

>Switch Confirmed. FORM SET.

>>716905

> Valid Command

> Command Denied by WARDEN

You cannot communicate with things other than the prisoners. Spawning another FURIOSA would result the same way, thusly I have refused to do this.

>>716906

>Switch Confirmed.

>>716907

> Message Recieved.

"...Okay..."
>>
No. 716914 ID: 35151f

>>716911
Place [photorealistic life-sized statue of godzilla]
Place [unmanned Jaegar]
>>
No. 716916 ID: e75e95

Place [Towel].
Place [Hot tub].
Speak with prisoner [3]: If you get into anymore trouble use the walkie.
This prisoner is getting overwhelmed, I think we should give them some space and check on someone else.
Switch prisoner [1].
>>
No. 716918 ID: 329fef
File 146078828678.png - (164.65KB , 800x600 , WARDEN.png )
716918

> The WARDEN would like to take this time to remind the VISITORS that even though some of these prisoners seem particularly innocent, They have, in fact, committed HORRIBLE CRIMES. Feeling pity is discouraged, but allowed.
>>
No. 716919 ID: 329fef
File 146078835008.png - (786.40KB , 800x600 , White87.png )
716919

>>716914

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716916

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received

> Switch Acknowledged.
>>
No. 716920 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716919
speak with prisoner [1]: Oh, how did you get here?
>>
No. 716921 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [1]: Hey, are you alright? Do you still have that gun on you?
Gain [Hot cocoa].
>>
No. 716922 ID: 59a537

Maybe we should check on [2]?
Switch prisoner [2].

>Feeling pity is discouraged
You know, if you really wanted to discourage pity listing their crimes before you kill them off would probably work.
>>
No. 716923 ID: 35151f

>>716922
yeah for real, what's the point of keeping us in the dark on that? just encourages us to form connections to sweet innocents like our sweet little compass man friend

like what could he have possibly done, embezzled money from the state? stalked someone? petty theft?
>>
No. 716925 ID: 329fef
File 146078975434.png - (271.95KB , 800x600 , White88.png )
716925

>>716920

> Message Received

>>716921

> Message Received

> Valid Command

>>716922

> Switch Aknowledged

>PRISONER 2 Is currently busy in a Non-interactive zone. These areas usually involve puzzles to keep the PRISONER occupied.

>>716923

> Message from Warden

It's a precaution. They're supposed to discover who they were, and strive to not make the same mistakes once they have. If I tell you what the crimes were, you would be tempted to tell them. That said, PRISONER 3's crime was Arsonry of a local religious building, resulting in 13 deaths and 3 injuries. Attempts to tell him this will result in your command being Denied. The rest I will allow you to discover for yourself. Adds to the suspense.
>>
No. 716926 ID: e75e95

Fair enough, by the way Warden who do you work for? Is this all legal?

Switch to prisoner[1].
If anyone thinks [2] is in danger we can switch back.
>>
No. 716927 ID: 35151f

>>716925
Ay, that makes sense. Gotta wonder what his motives were but I'll wait for him to discover them before I go poking more honestly.
More fun that way ˙͜>˙
>>
No. 716928 ID: 5ad4a7

Ugh, once we're at prisoner 1 again...

gain [headset with microphone]
so that they can talk to us if we're switched away. Mainly so they can fucking answer questions that were asked immediately before switching.
>>
No. 716931 ID: 329fef
File 146079184964.png - (789.42KB , 800x600 , White89.png )
716931

>>716926

> Message from WARDEN

The only thing illegal here is the bending of time and space itself. Thankfully I have a permit for that.

> Switch Aknowleged

>>716928

> Valid Command

>Someone is calling PRISONER 1
>>
No. 716932 ID: 329fef
File 146079192392.png - (397.47KB , 800x600 , White90.png )
716932

1: "Hello?"

3: "Help."

1: "Who is this? Where are you?"

3: "Donno."

1: "How am I supposed to--"

3: "Send Help."
>>
No. 716934 ID: e75e95

Gain skill [Robotics].
Gain skill [Tinkering].
Speak with prisoner [1]: Thank you for picking that up, use the walkie if you are in trouble. Stay safe.
Switch to [3].
>>
No. 716935 ID: 35151f

>>716932
Place [Jaeger instruction manual]
Place [Charlie Day]
Speak to [#3] "Ay I sent some help man, the big robot's for you"
>>
No. 716936 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716932
Speak with prisoner [1]: Tell him the visitors will switch over.
>>
No. 716937 ID: 35151f

Check in real quick on prisoner 2 on the way to assessing my boy 3, she's a rude bossy tit but we should keep tabs
>>
No. 716938 ID: 329fef
File 146079350101.png - (287.57KB , 800x600 , White91.png )
716938

>>716934

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716935

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received

>>716936

> Message Received

>>716937

> PRISONER 2 is STUMPED at the moment.

"I appreciate the Giant Robot but I'm sort of in a more direct pickle at the moment."
>>
No. 716939 ID: 329fef
File 146079353024.png - (707.10KB , 800x600 , White92.png )
716939

"Isn't there something you can give me more directly?"
>>
No. 716940 ID: e75e95

New rule; No life sized monster statues.
Gain skill [Teleport].
Gain skill [Escape artist].
Gain skill [Sky diving].
Gain [wingsuit].
>>
No. 716941 ID: 5ad4a7

What the hell it was supposed to just be a statue.

OKAY!
Summon [Mothra]
>>
No. 716942 ID: 35151f

>>716939
vetoed, on the grounds that giant monsters are radical

outfit [godzilla monolith] with [giant multicolored clown wig]
>>
No. 716943 ID: 329fef
File 146079546812.png - (709.29KB , 800x600 , White93.png )
716943

>>716940

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716941

> Command Locked.

>>716942

> Invalid Command

> The TAMPERED KAIJUKIN no longer has a grip on PRISONER 3. PRISONER 3 Has left all his things behind. <Gain> is currently LOCKED for PRISONER 3 until TAMPERED KAIJUKIN is defeated.
>>
No. 716944 ID: 329fef
File 146079553603.png - (235.97KB , 800x600 , White94.png )
716944

> PRISONER 3 suggests Skills. remember, any [Concept] works for a skill.
>>
No. 716945 ID: 5ad4a7

>>716944
gain skill [size manipulation]
>>
No. 716946 ID: 35151f

>>716945
oy, it was just stated that Gain's locked!
We gotta work with what we have!

>form sheep-based mechashiva
>>
No. 716947 ID: e75e95

Gain skill [Gravity Manipulation].
Gain skill [EM Manipulation].
Change world [Canyon], [Jellybeans].
>>
No. 716960 ID: f36501

Gain skill [biology]
Gain skill [monster lore]
Gain skill [mecha piloting]

FIND THE WEAK POINT.
>>
No. 716967 ID: 9c43fe

Gain skill [Alpaca Leadership]
Gain skill [Close Quarters Combat]
Gain skill [Omsk]
>>
No. 716974 ID: f02a77

Uh...yeah. Pretty sure having all these skills would help, so I've got nothing to give other than moral support!

Oh, wait. Gain [Moral Support]!
>>
No. 716992 ID: 329fef
File 146083109714.png - (240.31KB , 800x600 , White95.png )
716992

>>716945

> Valid Command

>>716946

>Message from WARDEN

I meant, specifically, the Gain [Object] Command. That's my bad, I should have been more specific.

>>716947

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Error; World has been SET

>>716960

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716967

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>716974

> Valid Command

> PRISONER 3 has received Additional Skill: [Skill Management]
>>
No. 716993 ID: 329fef
File 146083116104.png - (744.86KB , 800x600 , White96.png )
716993

> PRISONER 3 uses the ancient power of FUCKING MAGNETS and GRAVITATIONAL WAVES to turn the TAMPERED KAIJUKIN's gravity up to HOLY FUCK.
>>
No. 716995 ID: 329fef
File 146083118155.png - (727.16KB , 800x600 , White98.png )
716995

> But it has no effect!
>>
No. 716997 ID: 329fef
File 146083129064.png - (751.74KB , 800x600 , White97.png )
716997

> ...Scratch that, it has a massive effect.

> The ALPACA PACK has drowned in KAIJU GOO. Most of PRISONER 3's ITEMS have been rendered unusable by KAIJU GOO. The JAEGER has been rendered damaged by the KAIJU GOO.

> There is now a 3 mile long splatter of KAIJU GOO.
>>
No. 716998 ID: f02a77

Message [Aww man, your stuff got ruined. Sorry, bud. :c But hey, you defeated a big monster with minimal outside help! Good job!]
>>
No. 717004 ID: 595d54

Hey, Warden, who/what are we, and what's the significance of Ozaenin?
>>
No. 717005 ID: 1ebd48

>>716997
give [kaiju goo sheep]
>>
No. 717015 ID: 329fef
File 146083733866.png - (246.20KB , 800x600 , White99.png )
717015

>>716998

> Message Received

>>717004

> Message from WARDEN

Well, the PRISONERS perceive you as a little floaty camera robot. Like those Probe droids from Star Wars.

As for Ozaenin, it's one 'i' away from a genus of bombardier beetle that thrive in ant nests, parasitizing off the queen's eggs. Take that as you will.

>>717005

> Valid Command
>>
No. 717017 ID: f02a77

Message [Hey, maybe tell the other prisoners about what happened. We were able to help because you called them while we were watching somebody else, and we were able to get to you in time. That way, if one of them gets in trouble again, they can just ring the others up and we'll be there to help!]
>>
No. 717034 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717015
gain [campfire]
gain [skewer]
speak with prisoner [3]: now, don't waste all that alpaca meat!
>>
No. 717038 ID: 329fef
File 146084307963.png - (517.70KB , 800x600 , White100.png )
717038

>>717017

> Message Received

>>717034

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message recieved.

1: "Oh, uh, it's you again. You okay?

3: "Fine."

2: "Oh, Another person. Lemme guess, no name?"

3: "No."

2: "Well, The gangs all here then. Anyone get anything done? I know I did. That's one Puzzle down."

1: "Actually, I'm a little stumped with this 'Halls of knowledge' thing, but I'm guessing you guys didn't get that, so you can't really help out, can you."

3: "No."

2: "Nope, sorry hun. I got a super intense temple! It's a lot of fun.

3: "Fought Kaiju."

2: "...A. A Kaiju? Like the giant monster things?"

3: "Yep"

1: "Ah... is that what you needed... How are you ALIVE?"

3: "Lucky"

2: "Well, that answers that, then. Good luck you two!"

1: "Same."

3: "Ok"
>>
No. 717039 ID: f02a77

Well, insightful.

Let's switch to [Prisoner 1]. See if we can help him out.
>>
No. 717045 ID: 329fef
File 146084491673.png - (572.51KB , 800x600 , White101.png )
717045

>>717039

> Switch Acknowledged

>PRISONER 1 Is currently busy in a Non-interactive zone.
>>
No. 717046 ID: f02a77

>>717045
Now, does this mean we can't talk to him, or only that we can't affect the world?
>>
No. 717047 ID: 329fef
File 146084535549.png - (574.26KB , 800x600 , White102.png )
717047

>>717046

> Message from WARDEN

You can still interact with the world, but you won't be seeing the effects of said interactions until you check in while they're not interacting with something. AKA anything you choose to create will be dumped on them after the Non-Interactive zone is over. You can't talk to them for the duration either. But you can elect to 'watch' though ignoring the other prisoners in favor of watching one's trial and error is a dangerous pastime.
>>
No. 717048 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717047
Let's not add anything to the world, then. Warden here could tamper with anything we create, and while #1 has Death Punch that might not be enough for everything.

Instead, let's switch to 2, and give her some skills that might help against any tampering.

switch prisoner [2]
gain skill [super speed]
>>
No. 717054 ID: 329fef
File 146084796256.png - (345.17KB , 800x600 , White103.png )
717054

>>717048

> Switch Acknowledged

> Valid Command

> PRISONER 2 was INJURED during their Non-Interactive Puzzle. They seem pained.
>>
No. 717064 ID: 02422f

>>717054
Gain [non-addictive painkillers]
Gain [Antibiotics]
Gain [Sympathy Card]
>>
No. 717065 ID: f02a77

>>717054
Must be one hardcore puzzle.
>>
No. 717066 ID: 15a025

Gain Skill [Self-regeneration]
>>
No. 717067 ID: 5ad4a7

gain skill [White Magic]
>>
No. 717087 ID: 329fef
File 146085390123.png - (350.61KB , 800x600 , White104.png )
717087

>>717064

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>717066

> Valid Command

>>717067

> Valid Command

"...Uh... Thanks..."

> PRISONER 2 Looks ashamed that she was seen in such a state. Seems she was dealing with the injury while she was on the phone, too. Who knows how long she's had it.
>>
No. 717090 ID: 02422f

Speak with Prisoner 2 [Injury or illness is nothing to be ashamed of. Please, if you run into trouble again, don't tough it out. Use your phone to ask for us if we're not with you.]
>>
No. 717097 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [2]: What has you so upset? Would you like to talk about it?
>>
No. 717108 ID: 329fef
File 146085831330.png - (350.37KB , 800x600 , White105.png )
717108

>>717090

> Message Received

>>717097

> Message Received.

"Um... Thanks. ...Well, besides the throbbing pain in my arm, I'm doing alright. It's... hard to take painkillers when you're an anthropomorphic Pina Colada. Uh. I remembered a little about my past. Due to the Puzzle. Uh. Caught me off guard with an arrow. Right in the arm. The feeling was... eerily familiar. I felt like I'd been shot by an arrow before. On a... battlefield? It's fuzzy. ...Talking about this makes me uncomfortable."
>>
No. 717110 ID: 02422f

Gain [non-addictive painkillers formulated for anthropomorphic Pina Colada biology]
>>
No. 717111 ID: e75e95

Gain [Pillow].
Gain [Stress ball].
Gain [Owlbear Plushie].
Speak with prisoner [3]: Alright we don't have to talk about that, still good job on finishing the puzzle. What do you plan on doing next?
>>
No. 717116 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717108
speak with prisoner [2]: Well, that makes me wonder what your crime was. Desertion? War crimes?
>>
No. 717123 ID: 329fef
File 146086041047.png - (402.09KB , 800x600 , White106.png )
717123

>>717110

> Error, Cannot reasonably exist

>>717111

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received

>>717116

> Message Received.

"Crime...? I can't even remember who I was. How can I be guilty of a crime? You keep calling me 'Prisoner.' Why am I trapped here...? It's grating on my nerves..."
>>
No. 717124 ID: f02a77

>>717123
Well, we can call you something else, if you'd like. You might not remember your name, but like, is there anything you'd like to be called?
>>
No. 717125 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [3]: From what little we have been told if you want more answers complete more puzzles. Oh, this might be off topic but if you need any help use the walkie.
Gain [Satchel].
Gain [Walkie Talkie].
>>
No. 717127 ID: 02422f

>I can't even remember who I was. How can I be guilty of a crime?
Speak with Prisoner 2 [The question of your supposed guilt gets into philosophical questions of identity and culpability that are above our pay grade.

We only call you that because that's what our user interface has you tagged as. Is there a name you would prefer?]
>>
No. 717129 ID: f02a77

>>717125
Hey, uh, couple of things?

First, this is Prisoner 2. Prisoner 3 is the Compass Guy.
Second, they don't really need Walkie Talkies, because they all have cellphones, which might actually be better to use than walkie talkies.
>>
No. 717135 ID: e75e95

>>717129
Oh no, I messed up.
Also I though the cell phones didn't work because we didn't have cell towers.
>>
No. 717141 ID: 329fef
File 146086218859.png - (397.77KB , 800x600 , White107.png )
717141

>>717124

> Message from WARDEN

You gotta say which prisoner you're talking to.

>>717125

> Message Received

> Message from PRISONER 3

3: "Okay. I will use Walkie if I need help."

>>717127

> Message Received.

"I don't know! Just... Give me something you think is fitting."
>>
No. 717143 ID: f02a77

>>717141
Ahh, dang.

Message [Well, honestly, I think that giving you a name based on appearance alone is kinda of demeaning. Which is why we asked you, first.]
>>
No. 717144 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [2]: Do you like the name Ariadne or do you want something cuter like Gigi?
>>
No. 717156 ID: 329fef
File 146086478312.png - (167.06KB , 800x600 , WARDEN 2.png )
717156

> The WARDEN would like to remind visitors that these PRISONERS already have NAMES which they will inevitably DISCOVER. If you do choose to give them a NICKNAME, they will likely abandon it once they find the TRUTH. Something SHORT and EASY TO REMEMBER would be best.
>>
No. 717159 ID: 5ad4a7

Gigi will do, then. Also,
switch to prisoner [1]
>>
No. 717161 ID: f02a77

>>717159
No, wait, let's make sure.

Message to 2 [Hey! Can you call the other prisoners real quick? Sssomeone is probably in trouble, but we don't know who.]
>>
No. 717162 ID: 02422f

>>717159
>>717161
We can just manually check them all.

Switch [Prisoner 2]
Switch [Prisoner 3]
>>
No. 717165 ID: e75e95

Thank you Warden, that makes things simpler.
Speak with prisoner [2]: We will refer to you as Gigi until further notice.
>>
No. 717166 ID: f02a77

>>717162
Except that a switch overwrites the other commands, so really, all we'd see is the last Prisoner we switch to - ie, prisoner 3. And we don't want to make too many mistakes, y'know? We need to be sure about where we're going!
>>
No. 717184 ID: 329fef
File 146086679107.png - (402.57KB , 800x600 , White108.png )
717184

>>717159

> Switch Acknowledged

>>717161

> Message Received

>>717162

> Switch Halted by EXECUTION

> Switch Halted by EXECUTION

>>717165

> Message Received

>PRISONER 1 is in a bit of a tight situation.
>>
No. 717185 ID: 329fef
File 146086681887.png - (404.34KB , 800x600 , White109.png )
717185

> PRISONER 1's phone goes off as someone attempts to call him.
>>
No. 717189 ID: f02a77

Oh. Well, then.

Gain Skill [Intangibility]
>>
No. 717192 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717185
Man, what even is that?

gain skill [summon firearm]
gain skill [invisibility]
>>
No. 717194 ID: e75e95

Gain skill [Cryo-phasing].
Gain skill [Bullet Creation].
Switch prisoner [3].
Pretty sure with the skills given, [1] can handle themselves until we return.
>>
No. 717197 ID: f02a77

>>717194
Dude, the last time we didn't check up on a prisoner, they got killed. Can we at least wait until this giant-killer-threat is dealt with?
>>
No. 717199 ID: 329fef
File 146086782219.png - (403.27KB , 800x600 , White110.png )
717199

>>717189

> Valid Command

>>717192

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>717194

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Switch halted by EXECUTION

> The gave of the dreaded UMBRELLASILISK nullifies SKILLS! You'll have to think of something else, it's getting harder for PRISONER 1 to breath...
>>
No. 717202 ID: f02a77

>>717199
Okay, idea-

Message [Headbutt his eye!]
>>
No. 717205 ID: e75e95

Gain skill [Insect Manipulation].
Place [Killer bees] x100.
>>
No. 717208 ID: 02422f

> The gave of the dreaded UMBRELLASILISK nullifies SKILLS!
Do you mean gaze?

Assuming you do, let's block that, then.

Gain [Large Lead Lined Bag over the UMBRELLASILISK's head]
>>
No. 717209 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717199
gain [giant blindfold] on the UMBRELLASILISK
if that doesn't work...
gain [mirror]
>>
No. 717213 ID: 329fef
File 146086992937.png - (409.07KB , 800x600 , White111.png )
717213

>>717202

> Message Received

> PRISONER 1 Initiates combat!

>>717205

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>717208

> Invalid Command; Object too complex

>>717209

> Invalid Command; Object too complex

> Valid Command

> The UMBRELLASILISK is blinded!
>>
No. 717214 ID: 329fef
File 146087008386.png - (202.61KB , 800x600 , White112.png )
717214

> 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam

> [Attack]
[Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

UMBRELLASILISK: It's hard to tell whether that fleshy thing sticking out is it's body or it's tongue, and you really don't want to find out...

UMBRELLASILISK is Bleeding

UMBRELLASILISK is Blinded

PRISONER 1 is Skillblocked
>>
No. 717215 ID: f02a77

>>717214
Aw, blinding him did nothing!

Message [Uh, know what our options are?]
>>
No. 717224 ID: 329fef

I've made a helpful guide on combat in the Discussion thread.

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/99165.html

Read up if you're confused.
>>
No. 717232 ID: e75e95

Go into Items and activate the Snipercube.
Then equip the sniper rifle.
>>
No. 717235 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717214
Equip sniper rifle.
gain [healing salve]
>>
No. 717236 ID: 02422f

>>717214
Speak with Prisoner 1 [Equip your snipercube, and [attack] him in the eye.]

Gain [Skillblock Cure]x99
Gain [Max Elixir]x99
>>
No. 717253 ID: 329fef
File 146087537503.png - (384.59KB , 800x600 , White113.png )
717253

>>717215

> Message Received

>>717232

> [Sniper Rifle] is already equipped.

>>717235

> Valid Command

>>717236

> Message Received

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> PRISONER 1 Attacks with his SNIPER RIFLE

> Deals [Unknown] Damage!
>>
No. 717254 ID: 329fef
File 146087542774.png - (474.06KB , 800x600 , White114.png )
717254

> The UMBRELLASILISK uses it's NECROTIC GAZE attack!

> PRISONER 1 takes [Unknown] Damage
>>
No. 717255 ID: 329fef
File 146087546446.png - (202.61KB , 800x600 , White112.png )
717255

> The Jam Continues...

> [Attack]
[Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

UMBRELLASILISK: It's hard to tell whether that fleshy thing sticking out is it's body or it's tongue, and you really don't want to find out...

UMBRELLASILISK is Bleeding

UMBRELLASILISK is Blinded

PRISONER 1 is Skillblocked
>>
No. 717257 ID: 5ad4a7

speak with prisoner [1]: Try using a skillblock cure!
>>
No. 717258 ID: 02422f

Speak with Prisoner 1 [Use [item]: skillblock cure]
>>
No. 717265 ID: 329fef
File 146087737988.png - (489.59KB , 800x600 , White117.png )
717265

>>717257

> Message Received

>>717258

> Message Received

> PRISONER 1 uses a SKILLBLOCK CURE!

> Their SKILLS are no longer unusable!
>>
No. 717266 ID: 329fef
File 146087741809.png - (350.75KB , 800x600 , White116.png )
717266

> UMBRELLASILISK uses the skill [SEEING RED]

> The skill misses, due to BLINDNESS!
>>
No. 717267 ID: 329fef
File 146087745735.png - (201.57KB , 800x600 , White119.png )
717267

> The Jam Continues...

> [Attack]
> [Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

UMBRELLASILISK: It's hard to tell whether that fleshy thing sticking out is it's body or it's tongue, and you really don't want to find out...

UMBRELLASILISK is Bleeding

UMBRELLASILISK is Blinded
>>
No. 717269 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [1]: Whack that thing with a Death punch.
>>
No. 717272 ID: 5ad4a7

gain skill [Death Bullet]
Speak with prisoner [1]:Try using this new skill!
>>
No. 717277 ID: 329fef
File 146087934423.png - (62.24KB , 800x600 , White120.png )
717277

>>717269

> Message Received

>>717272

> Valid Command

> Message Received

> PRISONER 1 uses [Death Bullet]

> UMBRELLASILISK is slain!
>>
No. 717280 ID: 329fef
File 146087945771.png - (340.51KB , 800x600 , White121.png )
717280

> WARDENS KEY has been found.

> PRISONER 1 is uneasy. He remembers a LEERING, RED FACE, and making a DEAL.
>>
No. 717281 ID: e75e95

Speak with prisoner [1]: Take the key.
Switch to prisoner [3].
>>
No. 717292 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717280
speak with prisoner [1]: Red face sounds like the Warden. The deal was probably that you would serve time as an amnesiac, gradually learn what you had done to deserve your sentence, and learn how to be a better person... assuming you can survive. Ah, we're about to switch because one of us just can't stop using that command.

>>717281
What the hell man
>>
No. 717293 ID: 595d54

>>717281
Switch to prisoner [1].

Disable KingMomo access.
>>
No. 717294 ID: e75e95

>>717185
This is my reason for wanting to check on [3]. If you all think it's nothing we can keep talking with [1].
>>
No. 717295 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717294
That was because of this command >>717161
>>
No. 717313 ID: f02a77

Y'know, for methods of execution, these things aren't too hard to beat. Though I guess anything's easy when you can do literally anything.
>>
No. 717346 ID: 329fef
File 146092385085.png - (443.53KB , 800x600 , White121.png )
717346

>>717281

> Message Received

> Switch Acknowledged

>>717292

> Message Received

>>717293

> Switch Acknowledged

> PRISONER 3 is currently in a Non-Interactive Zone.
>>
No. 717347 ID: 329fef
File 146092392946.png - (1.72MB , 1023x670 , White122.png )
717347

> Switch to PRISONER 1 confirmed.

> PRISONER 1 is in an INTERACTIVE zone. You may interact with the environment here.

[Investigate]
[Move]
[Reset]
>>
No. 717352 ID: 5ad4a7

Oh good, switching more than once gives us a view of what's going on in each switch. So switching around in a full rotation lets us keep tabs on everyone.

>>717347
Oh hey a new thing!
investigate globes
investigate prisoner 1
>>
No. 717353 ID: 15a025

Investigate [Books]
>>
No. 717388 ID: 329fef
File 146093218618.png - (318.65KB , 640x427 , White124.png )
717388

>>717352

> The GLOBES appear to be depicting the same world, with realistic renditions of the world of BOOKS and TREES. There's even realistic mini tree forests on here. The world must not be too big.
>>
No. 717389 ID: 329fef
File 146093224304.png - (132.73KB , 800x600 , White125.png )
717389

> PRISONER 1's stats are revealed. Looks like they took some damage from a recent fight. They also have 1 of 5 MEMORIES revealed, and 1 PLOT ITEM with them.
>>
No. 717390 ID: 329fef
File 146093230248.png - (645.86KB , 800x600 , White123.png )
717390

>>717353

> The books are all BLANK, but there's a variety of RED SYMBOLS on each of the book spines. Perhaps they BELONG to someone?
>>
No. 717397 ID: 5ad4a7

speak with prisoner [1]: Hey why don't you try using one of those Max Elixirs. Also, can you find a book that matches the sort of symbol that's on the base of the key?
>>
No. 717407 ID: 35151f

>>717390
pick out one of the books that matches your key symbol
>>
No. 717410 ID: 15a025

speak with prisoner [1] Try grabbing one that looks like your key.
>>
No. 717419 ID: 329fef
File 146093657766.png - (300.49KB , 800x600 , White126.png )
717419

>>717407

> The PRISONER uses a MAX ELIXER and is back up to full health.

>>717410

> PRISONER 1 has found UNSETTLING BOOK.

> They get the feeling that even holding this thing is a TERRIBLE IDEA.
>>
No. 717424 ID: 35151f

>>717419
but plug the key in tho
this can only end well, right?
>>
No. 717427 ID: f02a77

>>717419
Gain [Plastic Bag]

Message [Put the book in the bag. That way we can hang onto it without exactly holding onto it!]
>>
No. 717430 ID: 02422f

>>717419
Speak with Prisoner 1 [Leave the book alone for now]
>>
No. 717434 ID: 329fef
File 146093839066.png - (769.50KB , 1023x670 , White127.png )
717434

>>717424

>>717427

> Message Received

>>717430

> Message Received.

> PRISONER 1 Opts to hold it in a plastic bag on his person.

> PRISONER 1 feels disturbed, but oddly protected.

> It was not always this dark in here...
>>
No. 717437 ID: 15a025

Gain [Bright Lantern]
>>
No. 717476 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717434
speak with prisoner [1]: Alright, you should probably make your way out, then.

switch to prisoner [0]
(because I want to see what error I get)
switch to prisoner [2]
switch to prisoner [3]
switch to prisoner [1]
>>
No. 717484 ID: b173eb

>>717434
speak with prisoner [1]: Get ready for anything, and be prepared to jam that key in the book at a moment's notice.
>>
No. 717487 ID: 329fef
File 146095028725.png - (92.26KB , 800x600 , White128.png )
717487

>>717437

> Valid Command

>>717476

> Message Received

> WARNING; CAMERA 0 STILL ACTIVE>>717484

> Message Received
>>
No. 717488 ID: 329fef
File 146095030049.png - (104.30KB , 800x600 , White129.png )
717488

> ...
>>
No. 717489 ID: 329fef
File 146095040681.png - (242.78KB , 800x600 , White130.png )
717489

> Message from WARDEN

I appear to have left Camera 0 Running. This is embaressing, let me tell you. I'm sure you have lots of questions of which I will inform you I am under no liability to answer. But I did take the handle name 'Nautilus' for a while, if that clears things up. Please do focus on the current prisoners, won't you?
>>
No. 717506 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717489
b...but I liked that quest...
>>
No. 717515 ID: 59a537

Hey, that's our man Naut you have there! ...And some other guys too.
>>
No. 717532 ID: 329fef
File 146095390132.png - (243.04KB , 800x600 , White131.png )
717532

> Message from WARDEN

Yes, it is, and yes, that quest was fun while it lasted, however you have more important things to worry about. Like Prisoner 2 for example.
>>
No. 717561 ID: 5ad4a7

gain [statue of a middle finger]
>>
No. 717563 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717561
Wait that's wrong I mean
gain [statuette of a hand with middle finger raised]
>>
No. 717566 ID: 35151f

>>717532
Well shit, rip Naut I guess
poor dude

Give prisoner #2 skill [Stand: Pina Colada]
>>
No. 717572 ID: 5ad4a7

switch to prisoner [3]
switch to prisoner [2]
>>
No. 717582 ID: 329fef
File 146096663067.png - (453.93KB , 800x600 , White132.png )
717582

>>717561

> Command Denied by WARDEN

>>717563

> Command Denied by WARDEN

>>717566

> Valid Command

>>717572

>Switch Acknowledged

>Switch Acknowledged

> TONATIUH HAS STOLEN THE SUN
>>
No. 717583 ID: 329fef
File 146096664532.png - (284.79KB , 800x600 , White133.png )
717583

> PRISONER 2 is afraid.
>>
No. 717585 ID: 35151f

>>717583
Quick, summon your Stand!
>>
No. 717586 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717583
Well now, things certainly are escalating.

gain [Godkilling Blade]
gain skill [Perfect Defense]
gain skill [Atomic Slash]
gain skill [Summon Esper]
gain skill [Time Control]
>>
No. 717587 ID: 5ad4a7

Oh...
gain [Invincible Armor]
>>
No. 717595 ID: 35151f

>>717587
geeze you could condense all that to one line
gain skill [mary sue]
>>
No. 717596 ID: b173eb

>>717583
Even Prisoner 2 is afraid!
>Gain skill: [Fist of the North Star]
>Gain skill: [Thief of Void]
>Gain skill: [Teleport Behind Enemy]
>Gain skill: [Shocking Grasp]
>>
No. 717605 ID: 329fef
File 146099187913.png - (369.36KB , 800x600 , White134.png )
717605

>>717585

> Combat Initiated.

>>717586

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>717587

> Valid Command

>>717596

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam.

> [Attack]
> [Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

TONATIUH: A Solar Deity and World Boss of [Sun],[Stone]. They're immune to Instant Death effects, and have a particularly aggressive attack pattern. Be wary!
>>
No. 717607 ID: 595d54

Suggestors: Gain skill [Omnipotence]
>>
No. 717617 ID: 329fef
File 146100852929.png - (405.40KB , 800x600 , White136.png )
717617

>>717607

> Message from WARDEN

Not even I can grant that.

> PRISONER 2 equips [Invincible Armor] and [Godkilling Blade] and makes their attack!

>TONATIUH takes damage!
>>
No. 717618 ID: 329fef
File 146100862096.png - (828.14KB , 800x600 , White135.png )
717618

> TONATIUH uses [Blazing Judgement] Skill

> PRISONER 2 takes [Unknown] damage! PRISONER 2 is BLINDED!
>>
No. 717620 ID: 329fef
File 146100868698.png - (369.36KB , 800x600 , White134.png )
717620

> The Jam Continues...

> [Attack]
> [Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

TONATIUH: A Solar Deity and World Boss of [Sun],[Stone]. They're immune to Instant Death effects, and have a particularly aggressive attack pattern. Be wary!

> PRISONER 2 is Blinded
>>
No. 717636 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717620
gain skill [Demi 2]
gain [Ring of Strong Regeneration]
gain [Ribbon (status effect immunity)]
speak with prisoner [2]: Try casting Life 3 (reraise) on yourself via White Magic. No idea how much damage you're actually taking, so this should give room for error.
gain [Max Elixir]x99
>>
No. 717649 ID: 595d54

Suggestors: Gain skill [as close to omnipotence as possible]
>>
No. 717672 ID: 329fef
File 146102351959.png - (382.68KB , 800x600 , White137.png )
717672

>>717636

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received

> Valid Command

>>717649

> Invalid Command; Parameters already met.

> PRISONER 2 uses [White Magic] Skill on self.

> Healed to full! No long Blinded!
>>
No. 717673 ID: 329fef
File 146102359872.png - (640.61KB , 800x600 , White138.png )
717673

> TONATIUH uses skill [Reveal True Self]

> PRISONER 2's defense was reduced to 1!
>>
No. 717674 ID: 329fef
File 146102363742.png - (369.36KB , 800x600 , White134.png )
717674

> The Jam Continues...

> [Attack]
> [Skills]
> [Item]
>[Equip]

TONATIUH: A Solar Deity and World Boss of [Sun],[Stone]. They're immune to Instant Death effects, and have a particularly aggressive attack pattern. Be wary!
>>
No. 717691 ID: 595d54

>>717674
Tonatiuh: Gain skill [lose]
>>
No. 717693 ID: 813bc6

prisoner gain skill [reflect]
>>
No. 717696 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717693
Oh that's good.
speak with prisoner [2]: Use reflect.
>>
No. 717713 ID: 329fef
File 146103331620.png - (654.35KB , 800x600 , White139.png )
717713

>>717691

> Error; Skill gain not applicable to enemies

>>717693

> Valid Command

>>717696

> Message Received.

> PRISONER 2 Waits until the time is right.

--

>TONATIUH uses [Prophet of the Sun]

TONATIUH: TULISTI onus humeris vestris peccata gratis amans. Hoc modo terminatur in sanguinem. PARCUNT. OCISSIMUS manibus meis desinet patiaris.
>>
No. 717714 ID: 329fef
File 146103336479.png - (125.81KB , 800x600 , White140.png )
717714

> PRISONER 2 reflects the brunt of the attack!

> TONATIUH is slain by the brunt of the damage!
>>
No. 717715 ID: 329fef
File 146103339303.png - (456.66KB , 800x600 , White141.png )
717715

> The sun is returned. Light enters the CHAMBER OF TRUTHS.
>>
No. 717717 ID: f02a77

>>717715
Gain [Trophy]

Message [Congrats, you beat up a god! Maybe, take a victory breather.]
>>
No. 717735 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717715
speak with prisoner [2]: Congratulations! Heal up then check out what you got as a reward.
>>
No. 717740 ID: 595d54

speak with prisoner [2]: "Taken off a weight on your shoulders the sins of the lover for nothing. In this way it is defined in the blood. Sparing. Most swiftly my hands will no longer suffer."

A translation from its dog Latin. Apparently you've been pardoned for one thing.
>>
No. 717745 ID: 329fef
File 146103682877.png - (122.46KB , 800x600 , White142.png )
717745

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a Warrior Princess, destined to be queen of a bloodthirsty society. She had fallen deeply in love with a girl from a neighboring civilization, with auburn hair and deep brown eyes, the color of an old oak, wise and knowing and full of understanding. This girl, in turn, had fallen in love with her own fiery spirit and brilliant orange hair. They decided they should be wed, but... The princess's mother flew into a rage when she discovered this. If her daughter were to wed with another woman, indeed, to bed with another woman, she would have no heir, and their civilization would end. She declared the princess's lover exiled, never to be seen again. poisoned by hatred for what the queen had done, the princess's mother snuck within their chambers, and slit her throat. Only after the deed was done had the lover realized what would happen. Her lover, the princess, would either have to elope from the only place she called home, or kill her lover to sate the masses. She told the princess what she had done, and the princess was wrought with grief, for she knew even if she ran, they would be caught and killed, either by her hand or alongside her.

Then, when the princess was alone, a honey sweet voice spoke to her, and a figure, clad entirely in blazing white, appeared. instead of a head, a massive black crystal ball, from which a singular, massive eye peered out. "I offer unto you a deal" Said the Honey Sweet Voice. "If you play my game, I will allow you to take the sins from your lover's shoulders and wear them as your own. History will remember you as the culprit. However, if you beat my game, I will rewrite history in a more favorable manner. You and your lover can be together without the fear of death or sadness, and their sins will be erased entirely. But be warned, if you die in my game, you will forever be remembered as the Sinner."

She agreed.

> 1 TRUTH has been unlocked.
>>
No. 717758 ID: 35151f

Messa prisoner: "Hey, you gonna be alright there?"
>>
No. 717759 ID: 35151f

MESSAGE prisoner, that is to say
>>
No. 717780 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717745
Son of a bitch, is that what this place is? A game where people put their lives on the line for a chance to rewrite history?

Warden, this prisoner has not committed any horrible crimes. The game is not over, so her timeline is not decided. You lied to us.
>>
No. 717787 ID: 329fef
File 146104163317.png - (210.55KB , 800x600 , WARDEN 3.png )
717787

>>717758

> Message Received

>>717780

> Message from WARDEN

I am many things. Manipulative, deceitful, literally a Devil, but I am definitely not a liar. When the deal is struck, each prisoner's history is re-written so that they were the person that committed the crime. If they die, this history remains unchanged. If they, however, win my game, I rewrite their history again so that the crime never happened. So, technically. They are all guilty of a horrible crime. Even if they weren't the one that committed it in the first place.

Oh, and I didn't tamper with anything this time. It would be rude to wrench you away from this emotional moment to fight something else.
>>
No. 717794 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717787
What was Beartrap's deal?
>>
No. 717795 ID: 5ad4a7

speak with Prisoner [2]: We'll help you through this. Though I wonder, what's next after defeating a world boss?
>>
No. 717802 ID: f1e317

Gain [Encouraging Poster].
Gain [Warm buttered toast].
Gain skill [Foresight].
>>
No. 717807 ID: 329fef
File 146104620947.png - (79.84KB , 800x600 , White143.png )
717807

>>717794

> Message from WARDEN

My deals are simple. Take the sins of a loved one on your shoulders, play my game, win a chance at redemption. His Father murdered a family, so he took up the role. Simple. Though, technically, He was the one who murdered the family now.

>>717795

> Message Received

>>717802

> Error, Nonworld Place Attempt

> Error, Nonworld Place Attempt

> Error, Nonworld Place Attempt.

> VIOLA, old Alias PRISONER 2, stands at the EDGE OF WORLDS. She may return home, though the crime will still exist. She may also attempt to help out other prisoners.

> To enter a world, please decide on an [OBJECT] to apply to it.
>>
No. 717811 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717807
Oooh, we can further alter a world. Hmm. Let's go into Prisoner 1's world since he's got a dangerous artifact.

So far the world is Book, Tree.
OBJECT: Spyglass
>>
No. 717815 ID: 813bc6

>>717811
No! Let's do cookie for the object! I mean...why not make it something fun?
>>
No. 717817 ID: 5ad4a7

Oh we should probably like, tell the prisoner(s) what the plan is.

speak with prisoner [2]: Well, obviously you can't just go back. Let's help out prisoner 1.
speak with prisoner [1]: Okay Prisoner 2 aka Gigi cleared her world, and will be joining you shortly. She looks like a pina colada. Also your world will be altered when she joins, by adding another element to it.
>>
No. 717835 ID: f36501

Speak with [Viola]: Head to the smaller door to meet prisoner 1.

Object [Mirrors]
>>
No. 717868 ID: 329fef
File 146109403160.png - (947.19KB , 800x600 , White144.png )
717868

>>717811

> Acknowledged

>>717815

> Acknowledged

>>717817

> Message Received

> Message Received

>>717835

> Message Received

> Acknowledged

> VIOLA enters DOOR 1

> Randomizer has chosen Object: COOKIE
>>
No. 717869 ID: 329fef
File 146109406079.png - (868.19KB , 800x600 , White145.png )
717869

> WORLD 1 is now [Book], [Tree], [Cookie]
>>
No. 717878 ID: 5ad4a7

>>717869
Oh no, now we'll have to deal with Keebler Elves.

Can't see anyone. Are we not currently viewing a specific prisoner?
switch to prisoner [1]
>>
No. 717887 ID: f02a77

>>717878
Viola's Shape might've reset. It's not like we can see things other than our Prisoners.

Set (Viola's) Form [Lamp]
>>
No. 717892 ID: 329fef
File 146111263685.png - (684.04KB , 800x600 , White146.png )
717892

>>717878

> Switch Acknowledged

>>717887

> Error, FORM already SET
>>
No. 717965 ID: f1e317

Gain skill [Foresight].
Gain [Paper crown].
>>
No. 718003 ID: 329fef
File 146119146270.png - (684.60KB , 800x600 , White147.png )
718003

>>717965

> Valid Command

> Valid Command
>>
No. 718005 ID: 5ad4a7

>>718003
Hrm.
switch to prisoner 2
>>
No. 718013 ID: f02a77

>>718003
Uhhh, huh.

Hmm.

Message [Hey, where even are you right now?]
>>
No. 718037 ID: 329fef
File 146120508558.png - (659.84KB , 800x600 , White148.png )
718037

>>718005

> Switch Acknowledged

>>718013

> Message Received

" Uh... I'm... In the branches of a massive tree. Smells sweet, it's making me hungry, to be honest. Lost all my items too, I think. Even the cool cloak. I'm kinda naked right now."
>>
No. 718041 ID: f02a77

Curse you, Switch priority!

Gain [Cool Cloak]

Dunno if that counts as a concept or an object, but whatever.
>>
No. 718051 ID: f1e317

Gain skill [Locate other].
Gain skill [Flight].
>>
No. 718057 ID: 5ad4a7

>>718037
gain [amulet of life-saving]
gain [that cool cloak]
gain [Excalibur]
>>
No. 718098 ID: 329fef
File 146121550808.png - (677.77KB , 800x600 , White149.png )
718098

>>718041

> Valid Command

> >>718051

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

>>718057

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command
>>
No. 718101 ID: 329fef
File 146121552261.png - (176.97KB , 800x600 , White150.png )
718101

> ...
>>
No. 718102 ID: 329fef
File 146121554510.png - (334.79KB , 800x600 , White151.png )
718102

> ...
>>
No. 718103 ID: 329fef
File 146121557454.png - (51.74KB , 800x600 , White152.png )
718103

> ...
>>
No. 718104 ID: 329fef
File 146121559519.png - (42.25KB , 800x600 , White153.png )
718104

> it begins
>>
No. 718105 ID: 329fef
File 146121563499.png - (685.03KB , 800x600 , White154.png )
718105

"eeeeEEEEXCALIBURRRRR"

"god no. Please, god no."
>>
No. 718110 ID: 5ad4a7

damn it that isn't
wait how did the gain command create a Creature?! WAAAAARDENNNNNN
gain [Caliburn]
gain [Vorpal Blade]

speak to prisoner 2: uhhhh whoops. Do put on that amulet though, it should bring you back to life if you lose all your HP. Should be useful, unless the Warden decides even a temporary death counts as losing the game.
>>
No. 718112 ID: f1e317

Gain [Excalibur]x14
Gain skill [Weapon Mastery; Excalibur]
Gain [Gum gum fruit]
No regrets.
>>
No. 718118 ID: 329fef
File 146121974897.png - (777.97KB , 800x600 , White155.png )
718118

>>718110

> Message from WARDEN

Excalibur is a sword. a Living sword, mind you, but a sword is technically an Object, not an Organism. This is totally valid. By the By, your Compass friend has achieved some things while you were focused on other stuff.

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Message Received

>>718112

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

> Valid Command

"SEND HELP."
>>
No. 718122 ID: f1e317

Message to [Viola]: Eat the fruit, it should help. Also you have the skill [Locate] so go find Prisoner [1]. Fly Viola, fly!
Switch to prisoner [3].
>>
No. 718123 ID: 59a537

Lets try Gain Skill [Gain Skill [Concept]]
>>
No. 718125 ID: 5ad4a7

speak with prisoner [1]:The other prisoner is in the branches. Go up and help her get away from the annoying animated swords, would you?
>>
No. 718134 ID: 99a64d

Have you tried not being a fool?
>>
No. 718151 ID: f36501

[Viola] Gain Skill [Worthiness]
>>
No. 718165 ID: 5ad4a7

>>718151
Weird thing about Excalibur is, everyone's worthy of wielding him. You just have to be able to stand his personality for long enough to get things done.
>>
No. 718167 ID: 15a025

Gain Skill [invisible]
>>
No. 718192 ID: 329fef
File 146128034866.png - (628.81KB , 800x600 , White156.png )
718192

>>718122

> Valid Command

> Switch Acknowledged

>>718123

> Error; Recursive command.

>>718125

> Message Received

>>718151

> Valid Command

>>718167

> Valid Command

>PRISONER 3 is currently chatting with an EXECUTED. They couldn't finish the game, but they can help the current prisoner TRY TO BEAT IT. Mr. Thorton will help out whenever he's called, but can only show up once. After that he's too weak to continue fighting. Additionally, it must be in the current world.
>>
No. 718193 ID: 5ad4a7

>>718192
Will the Executed gain a benefit from this arrangement?
>>
No. 719011 ID: 2c4dc5

Message to [Mr. Thornton] Sorry we couldn't save you in time.
>>
No. 719128 ID: 329fef
File 146162810020.png - (633.28KB , 800x600 , White157.png )
719128

>>718193

> The EXECUTED will gain benefit of no longer being hunted by TRIGGERMAN. An powerful, nigh undefeatable being whose only purpose is the destruction of spirits left behind in this world.

>>719011

> They don't hold anything against you.
>>
No. 719146 ID: 5ad4a7

>>719128
speak with prisoner [3]: Look out, something's coming out of the golden mirror to your right!
>>
No. 719147 ID: f02a77

>>719146
I think that's the aforementioned TRIGGERMAN.

Prisoner 3 isn't in any danger from him, and I dunno if that guy would fight a spirit out in the open.
>>
No. 719371 ID: 329fef
File 146172075922.png - (628.10KB , 800x600 , White158.png )
719371

>>719146

> Message Received

>>719147

>The figure in the mirror fades before PRISONER 3 can look at it. They're on edge still, however. Mr. Thorton seems unconcerned, now that he's pledged himself to one of the prisoners...
>>
No. 719372 ID: 5ad4a7

speak with prisoner [3]: Alright, well, we'd better get a move on then. The sooner you find the boss to summon Thornton for, the sooner he'll be safe.
>>
No. 719398 ID: 6a92a0

Message to prisoner [3]: It looks like you found a companion, did you find anything else of note?
Gain [Sand-Sand fruit].
>>
No. 719624 ID: 813bc6

>>719371
I'm GUESSING that was the triggerman...They looked like a triggerman...if...one looked like something.
>>
No. 719634 ID: 5ad4a7

gain [mithril cloak]
gain [wand of Wishing]
>>
No. 732698 ID: 398fe1

So is this thread completed, or what?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password