[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 68178)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125618826026.gif - (4.42KB , 400x400 , icon2.gif )
68178 No. 68178 ID: b8d3e4

Expand all images
>>
No. 68179 ID: b8d3e4
File 125618835617.gif - (10.71KB , 701x683 , 75.gif )
68179

Nan has entered the HOTEL LOBBY.
>>
No. 68180 ID: c0f3bf

>>68179
Freak out
>>
No. 68181 ID: dda9dd

>>68179
Check that formerly rattling door
>>
No. 68182 ID: 9891a9

>>68179
>>68180
Get down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3quTc2-GyM&feature=related
>>
No. 68183 ID: d56ac0

Realize you are either hallucinating or in a crazy hotel version of purgatory. Freak out.
>>
No. 68184 ID: 1d375b

Man what was in that pizza? You might want to find somewhere to lie down for a bit.
>>
No. 68185 ID: b8d3e4
File 125618852558.gif - (8.65KB , 800x600 , 76.gif )
68185

>>68180
Nan freaks out at the gravity of the situation.
>>
No. 68186 ID: f44349

>>68179
Realize that the note on the counter no longer has a hole in it.
Also realize that that creepy little door is gone.
Question your own sanity.
>>
No. 68187 ID: dda9dd

>>68185
Okay, now stop freaking out. We must observe then think.
>>
No. 68188 ID: 6faa8c

>>68185
NAN! Nan. Pull yourself together. So you can't leave out the front door. Okay, okay. No use freaking out.

We just need to carefully and cautiously attempt every possible escape.

THEN, you can panic.
>>
No. 68189 ID: de913c

OI.

Calm the fuck down.
>>
No. 68192 ID: 7139d7

>Leave through FRONT DOOR. IF Back in HOTEL LOBBY THEN FREAK OUT!
>>
No. 68193 ID: b8d3e4
File 125618879777.gif - (6.93KB , 701x683 , 77.gif )
68193

>>68186
>Realize that the note on the counter no longer has a hole in it.
>Also realize that that creepy little door is gone.
True. The note on the counter seems to have become whole again.
But it's not quite like Nan remembers it.
>>
No. 68194 ID: ed8d8a

You can't leave until you have fixed all faulty wiring! some sort of electrician's purgatory. Get to work on that terrible chandelier cord.
>>
No. 68195 ID: 9891a9

>>68193
Don't turn around. Turning around always ends badly!
>>
No. 68196 ID: 1d375b

Oh god behind you!
>>
No. 68197 ID: 4553b2

>>68193
Well. READ NOTE.

Look behind you.
>>
No. 68198 ID: 476456

Spin around michael jackson style.
>>
No. 68200 ID: 955848

>>68193
READ NOTE.
HUG THING BEHIND YOU.
>>
No. 68201 ID: c0f3bf

DUCK

THEN look behind you.
>>
No. 68202 ID: 12fc66

>>68193
Grab bell, spin around, prepared to smack the crap out of anyone trying to sneak up on us.
We may be lazy, but we're still a tomboy, dammit! A tomboy with knowledge of wrenches and stuff! We can kick ass if we have to!
Also, hope nobody's behind us.
>>
No. 68206 ID: 7139d7

>>68201
God damn it, we are not going at goin level for some stranger behind us.

Anyway. RING BELL.
>>
No. 68207 ID: b8d3e4
File 125618930267.gif - (84.35KB , 800x600 , 78.gif )
68207

>>68196
>Oh god behind you!
Nan turns around.
[animated]
>>
No. 68208 ID: c0f3bf

>>68207
TURN AROUND AGAIN
>>
No. 68209 ID: 632862

>>68207
Stare.
>>
No. 68210 ID: 6faa8c

>>68207
Take HAT and COAT. Equip.
>>
No. 68212 ID: dda9dd

>>68210
They arn't ours... let's not press our luck, Lord knows we need it now.
>>
No. 68213 ID: 476456

Keep turning around!
>>
No. 68214 ID: 12fc66

>>68207
Activate ADVENTURING MODE.
Standard rules of Adventuring Mode apply:
Rule #1: Talk to everyone.
Rule #2: Take everything that isn't nailed down.

There is nobody here to talk to, so we should LOOT EVERYTHING.
Start by taking everything on the coat rack, then take the desk bell.
>>
No. 68216 ID: fb5d8e

Consider coatrack's phallic appendages and their possible uses.
>>
No. 68217 ID: b8d3e4
File 125618957475.gif - (8.60KB , 800x600 , 79.gif )
68217

>>68210
>Take HAT and COAT. Equip.
Nan briefly entertains the idea of taking these items, but she's far too honest to. They might belong to someone.
Besides, she can't see them having any use right now!
>>
No. 68218 ID: 632862

>>68217
Examine pendant.
>>
No. 68219 ID: c0f3bf

Examine that star thingie hanging from the rack.
>>
No. 68220 ID: dda9dd

EXAMINE NECKLACE!
>>
No. 68221 ID: 7139d7

Look at FUNKY CROSS.

>>68214

IF Quest Mode THEN talk to COAT RACK.
>>
No. 68222 ID: b8d3e4
File 12561897581.gif - (4.84KB , 800x600 , 80.gif )
68222

>>68218
>Examine pendant.
Nan examines the PENDANT.
It's fairly plain, made of smooth, green stone.
It seems somehow familiar, but Nan can't put her finger on why.
>>
No. 68223 ID: 632862

>>68222
Take it. Then check the cubbyholes.
>>
No. 68224 ID: 1d375b

Equip pendant.
>>
No. 68225 ID: 12fc66

>>68217
> far too honest
You are a terrible adventurer.
Um. Evaluate current inventory?
>>
No. 68226 ID: fb5d8e

When wearing pendant, hide it in shirt. When doing so, check if you are wearing a bra or not.
>>
No. 68227 ID: 7139d7

Ring Bell. Talk to Coatrack. Look through Lobby Door.
>>
No. 68228 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619018457.gif - (6.70KB , 800x600 , 81.gif )
68228

>>68223
>Take it. Then check the cubbyholes.
Nan is honest, but... something about this seems so strangely familiar...
Maybe she'll just hold onto it until she can remember what.

The cubbyholes for the different rooms, behind the front desk, all seem empty.

>>68226
>When wearing pendant, hide it in shirt. When doing so, check if you are wearing a bra or not.
Nan decides to throw the pendant on for the time being, and tucks it into her shirt so it won't be noticeable.
Of course Nan's wearing a bra. She needs support when she's on the job.
>>
No. 68229 ID: c0f3bf

>>68228
Go back up the elevator
>>
No. 68230 ID: fb5d8e

Look for room you were just in.
>>
No. 68231 ID: 632862

Ring the bell.
>>
No. 68232 ID: dda9dd

>>68228
Check pocket for weird clock. Ring bell, again, and... hell if I know.
>>
No. 68233 ID: 7139d7

Equip Coat Rack. Wield like pole arm. Kick Ass. Take Names.
>>
No. 68234 ID: 7139d7

Ring Bell
>>
No. 68235 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619073162.gif - (13.57KB , 701x683 , 82.gif )
68235

>>68232
>Check pocket for weird clock. Ring bell, again, and... hell if I know.
Nan checks her pockets. She is still carrying:
* The STRANGE CLOCK, still reading 4:66 PM.
* A PHILLIPS-HEAD SCREWDRIVER taken from the cubbyhole.
* The CROSSED PENDANT
* And a CHECK FOR REPAIRS from the FUN FAMILY ARCADE.

Nan goes to ring the bell.
>>
No. 68236 ID: 955848

>>68235
Keep banging on the bell incessantly - you demand ANSWERS, dammit!
>>
No. 68237 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619090576.gif - (11.07KB , 701x683 , 83.gif )
68237

Nan rings the bell.
Crrclllhhhh.

There is no chime. Just a faint, wet crunching sound.
>>
No. 68238 ID: a2a4ba

This is obviously some sort of mirror of the previous 'hotel' we were in
>>
No. 68239 ID: 632862

>>68237
...look inside the bell.
>>
No. 68240 ID: fb5d8e

Does the red dot on the clock indicate AM/PM or is it an alarm?
In either case, reset it.
>>
No. 68241 ID: a2a4ba

>>68237
check under ringer?
>>
No. 68242 ID: 1d375b

Oh god check under the bell to see what we just crushed.
>>
No. 68243 ID: 12f282

>>68237
Can you take the bell apart and see what's inside making the wet crunching noise? Probably won't be pretty but might as well.
>>
No. 68244 ID: dda9dd

>>68239
Actually that 'may' be a bad idea.
>>
No. 68246 ID: 73ad2b

Don't look under the bell. Some things are better left unseen.
>>
No. 68247 ID: 7139d7

Equip HAT and COAT. Pertend to be Solomon Kane.
>>
No. 68248 ID: 099247

Examining the bell sounds like a good idea. Also throw a quick peek out the door into the hallway, see if the elevator is working.
>>
No. 68250 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619129998.gif - (5.95KB , 800x600 , 85.gif )
68250

>>68239
>...look inside the bell.
Nan lifts the bell cover.
Inside is a small rat, or a very large mouse.

It appears to have been dead for some time.
>>
No. 68251 ID: 955848

>>68250
Eat rat.

Oh wait, herbivorous goat girl...
>>
No. 68252 ID: 632862

>>68250
Remove the rodent and clean the inside of the bell. Replace the cover of the bell. Then ring it properly!
>>
No. 68253 ID: 7139d7

Hey, everyone. I'd like to note that we should have NEVER left the god damn lobby and just waited the damn thirty minutes. Or, you know, left and done another job. One that won't drive us insane.
>>
No. 68254 ID: 9891a9

>>68250
That's disturbing. Cover it up again and check the cubbies behind the desk for clues as to what is going on.
>>
No. 68255 ID: dda9dd

>>68251
Goats are nigh omnivorous.
>>
No. 68256 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619141291.gif - (10.59KB , 800x600 , 86.gif )
68256

Nan throws open the front door again, to make sure she didn't imagine --

...how strange.
>>
No. 68257 ID: dda9dd

>>68256
Lovely, check the windows too dear.
>>
No. 68258 ID: 476456

Channel your ancestors. Headbutt that wall down.
>>
No. 68259 ID: dc8150

...Remove the poor dead mouse, and fix the ringer. Perhaps it can come in handy?
>>
No. 68261 ID: 1d375b

Nan someone is playing tricks on you.
>>
No. 68262 ID: 276781

>>68256
INSPECT the FUCK out of that BRICK WALL.
>>
No. 68263 ID: 632862

>>68256
Push and shove the brick wall. Chip at the mortar with the screwdriver.
>>
No. 68264 ID: f44349

>>68256
Realize that some supernatural entity is screwing with you.
Despair.
>>
No. 68265 ID: 955848

>>68256
Headbutt the SHIT out of that wall.

>>68255
That's a myth.
>>
No. 68266 ID: 73ad2b

Go fix that bell, start ringing it. Don't stop ringing it until you're out of the hotel.
>>
No. 68267 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619172031.gif - (10.36KB , 701x683 , 87.gif )
68267

>>68259
>...Remove the poor dead mouse, and fix the ringer. Perhaps it can come in handy?
Nan carefully removes the poor dead creature and wraps it as respectfully as she can in the MANAGER'S NOTE, disposing of it in the trash can behind the counter.
A quick clean later the bell seems ready to use again.
>>
No. 68268 ID: 12fc66

>>68267
... ring it! Maybe someone will come.
Then we can ask about the door.
>>
No. 68269 ID: 73ad2b

Ring that motherfucker. Ring it good. Take it with you if you have to, just keep ringing it.
>>
No. 68270 ID: 7e45d7

>>68267
Ring it precisely 108 times.
>>
No. 68271 ID: f44349

>>68267
Ring the FUCK out of that bell.
If this place is gonna screw with us, by god we are going to screw with IT.
>>
No. 68272 ID: dc8150

Take the bell instead of ringing it. Then exit stage right.
>>
No. 68273 ID: 73ad2b

>>68272
Fuck you, we're exiting stage right, and we're ringing the bell the entire time.
>>
No. 68274 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619214582.gif - (18.35KB , 701x683 , 88.gif )
68274

Nan rings the bell.

[Animated]
>>
No. 68275 ID: 73ad2b

uhhh

ring it again
>>
No. 68276 ID: 632862

>>68274
Okay um what just

Ring the bell again. If that fails, take out the clock for a crappy light source!
>>
No. 68277 ID: d56ac0

>>68274
Ah. Well that's interesting. Ring it again and see if the lights come back on.
>>
No. 68278 ID: 955848

>>68274
Um, oops?

Ring it again.
>>
No. 68279 ID: 9891a9

>>68274
Ring that thing like crazy, it's time for a RAVE PARTY.
>>
No. 68280 ID: 7e45d7

>>68274
Does it turn the lights back on?
>>
No. 68282 ID: 276781

>>68274
Ring it again. If it turns the lights on and off, you can ring it really fast to get a fucking awesome strobe effect going.
>>
No. 68283 ID: dda9dd

>>68274
b(ring) those lights back on.
>>
No. 68284 ID: 73ad2b

>>68282
Yes. This.
>>
No. 68285 ID: dc8150

Well, that's not good. Listen around. Any noises?
>>
No. 68286 ID: 6faa8c

OH GOOOOD.

OH GOD.

YOU KNOW THAT THING WHERE THE DUDES ARE IN A DARK PLACE AND THEY LIGHT A MATCH AND SUDDENLY MONSTERS EVERYWHERE?
>>
No. 68287 ID: f44349

>>68274
Oh god DAMNIT.
Ring the bell again.
Brace for SHOCKING REVEAL.
>>
No. 68288 ID: 8b7db1

>>68274
Flip off the darkness, and the hotel.
>>
No. 68289 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619253173.gif - (1.22KB , 701x683 , 89.gif )
68289

>>68282
>Ring it again. If it turns the lights on and off, you can ring it really fast to get a fucking awesome strobe effect going.
ding ding ding
Nan rings the bell again, but it doesn't make the lights come back on. After a few more presses it just stops ringing all together, making a chimeless clicking instead.
click click click
>>
No. 68290 ID: 72139c

SOMETHING IS TOUCHING THE BELL!

IT DOESN'T RING IF YOU TOUCH THE SHELL PART!
>>
No. 68291 ID: c0f3bf

Fumble around for the door to the next room and go through it
>>
No. 68292 ID: 632862

>>68289
Oh shit. Something is holding the bell, Nan! Get away, and bring out the clock for light!
>>
No. 68293 ID: dc8150

Listen around for noise while attempting to find a light switch.
>>
No. 68294 ID: d56ac0

>>68289
Don't you have a flashlight with you? If you do, use it to shed some light on the situation here.
>>
No. 68295 ID: 476456

its very dark, hang your clothes on the coatrack to make a decoy.
>>
No. 68296 ID: 12fc66

>>68289
We don't have a flashlight anymore, right?
Use alarm clock as impromptu flashlight. The numbers should be bright enough to light a few inches in front of you.
>>
No. 68297 ID: dda9dd

get your flashlight!
>>
No. 68298 ID: 276781

>>68289
NAN ITS A BOMB
DIVE OVER THE COUNTER AND GET TO SAFETY
>>
No. 68299 ID: f44349

>>68290
OH GOD HE'S RIGHT
FLASHLIGHT.
NOW.

...WAIT, WHERE DID THE FLASHLIGHT GO?!
FFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
No. 68300 ID: 955848

>>68289
Ready your screwdriver like a knife - you need protection.
>>
No. 68301 ID: 9891a9

>>68289
It's probably just the manager come over to tell you to stop making such an awful racket. Don't freak out, just calmly ask who is there.
>>
No. 68302 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619289662.gif - (11.42KB , 701x683 , 90.gif )
68302

>>68292
>Get away, and bring out the clock for light!
Oh, wait a minute!
Of course Nan has her trusty FLASHLIGHT!
It's not much, but at least it's not pitch-blackness in here. Nan's eyes are adjust to the dark, too.
>>
No. 68304 ID: 9891a9

>>68302
Alright! Time to go find the fuse box, the power outage must be due to a blown fuse.
>>
No. 68305 ID: 7e45d7

>>68302
Check the bell. Is it broken?
>>
No. 68306 ID: 632862

>>68302
Wait. Nothing's interfering with the bell?
>>
No. 68307 ID: c0f3bf

>>68302
Time to do what you do best. Head into the next room and try to find your way to the circuits.
>>
No. 68308 ID: 476456

go check the circuit breaker.
>>
No. 68309 ID: dda9dd

Inspect bell. Continue to seek alternative exit. Also repair power.
>>
No. 68310 ID: dc8150

It's time to move on from this room. Perhaps find the source of the light malfunction and fix it? Go right, since the candles' cable leads in that direction!
>>
No. 68311 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619313122.gif - (10.87KB , 701x683 , 91.gif )
68311

Nan's eyes adjust to the darkness.

>>68306
>Wait. Nothing's interfering with the bell?
Nope! There's nothing there. Nan tests the bell but it simply doesn't ring. Maybe it just broke.

Nan doesn't have the floorplans for this place, so she has no idea where the nearest circuitbreaker is. She doesn't know where anything is. Or anyone, for that matter!
>>
No. 68312 ID: 632862

>>68311
Check the closet where the chandelier's cord leads.
>>
No. 68313 ID: 12f282

>>68311
Maybe you can use the elevator?
>>
No. 68314 ID: dc8150

Well, following the chandelier's cable seems a good a start as any towards finding the circuit breaker. Go right.
>>
No. 68315 ID: 476456

well..if you want someone to show up.

Think of the one thing you'd do while no one else was around because you knew no one would ever catch you.

Then do it,someone will show up. They always show up 8I
>>
No. 68316 ID: 1de70e

The fact that this hotel is like this should make those people we think we have been sensing earlier all the more frightening. Be on guard girl.
>>
No. 68317 ID: 955848

>>68311
Then start exploran, young nanny goat. To the right and follow the cables.
>>
No. 68318 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619355073.gif - (10.34KB , 701x683 , 92.gif )
68318

>>68312
>Check the closet where the chandelier's cord leads.
Nan heads to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING, where the JANITOR'S CLOSET door is.
This must be it, the cords lead in here. But the door is locked!
>>
No. 68319 ID: 632862

>>68318
What is that... BEHIND YOU?
>>
No. 68320 ID: 12fc66

>>68319
It's a plant.
>>
No. 68321 ID: 955848

>>68318
Use your goat powers and ram that fucking door.
Barring that, shine your light on that handish-plantish thing on the table behind you.
>>
No. 68322 ID: 9891a9

>>68319
It's just a potted plant.
>>
No. 68323 ID: 4553b2

>>68318
Confirm that the plant behind you is not a giant hand.
>>
No. 68324 ID: 476456

Just a flower pot, dont worry about it.
>>
No. 68325 ID: d56ac0

>>68318
I don't suppose you know how to pick a lock, do you? Oh, and there appears to be a hand in a vase behind you, you should probably look at it and make sure it's a plant.
>>
No. 68328 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619374898.gif - (9.78KB , 701x683 , 93.gif )
68328

The lights come back on by themselves.
>>
No. 68329 ID: 9891a9

>>68328
Check the room anyway, figure out who's messing with the power.
>>
No. 68330 ID: 4bb122

>>68328

Go knock on the door that we saw that shy boy looking at us from earlier. Maybe he can help us.
>>
No. 68331 ID: 955848

>>68328
RING BELL. Its just crazy enough to work!
>>
No. 68332 ID: 12fc66

>>68328
Well...
... I dunno. Let's look around for people. Maybe someone can tell us what's going on?
>>
No. 68333 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619396579.gif - (10.11KB , 701x683 , 94.gif )
68333

>>68329
>Check the room anyway, figure out who's messing with the power.
It's still locked, and Nan isn't strong enough to bust down doors off their hinges!

>>68330
>Go knock on the door that we saw that shy boy looking at us from earlier. Maybe he can help us.
Who? Where?

>>68331
>RING BELL. Its just crazy enough to work!
Nan curiously returns to the bell.
But it appears to be misplaced.
>>
No. 68334 ID: 277821

>>68328
You might wanna look for a guest list to try and find out how many others might be trapped here.
>>
No. 68335 ID: 12fc66

>>68333
We should've brought it with us! Now it's lost forever.
Well, let's go look for people! There's got to be someone here we can talk to.
>>
No. 68336 ID: 12f282

>>68334
Yes, is there a guest list behind the desk or something?
>>
No. 68338 ID: 7e45d7

>>68333
The front door is always a wonder, try it again.

We should probably grab the key, go back to room 117 and double check the wiring, with that outage and all.
>>
No. 68339 ID: 632862

>>68333
Go knock on room 114.
>>
No. 68340 ID: 955848

>>68333
>Nan isn't strong enough to bust down doors off their hinges!

And you call yourself a horn-bearing ungulate? I am disappoint.

Go explore the hall some more, and possibly explore upstairs.
>>
No. 68341 ID: 4bb122
File 125619412591.jpg - (42.31KB , 701x683 , here.jpg )
68341

>>68333

Room 114.
>>
No. 68342 ID: dc8150

Ah, what the heck. Search the entirety of the desk while you're at it.
>>
No. 68343 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619427693.gif - (6.33KB , 800x600 , 95.gif )
68343

>>68334
>You might wanna look for a guest list to try and find out how many others might be trapped here.
Unfortunately there's no guest list or register at the front desk, but Nan does know that this hallway on the first floor leads to a total of seven rooms, 111-117.

Nan decides to go visit 114 on a strange whim.
>>
No. 68344 ID: 8b7db1

>>68333
Find HAMMER and NAILS. Begin NAILING SHIT IN PLACE.
>>
No. 68345 ID: b8d3e4
File 12561944771.gif - (6.78KB , 701x683 , 96.gif )
68345

Nan arrives at ROOM 114.

Should she just... knock?
>>
No. 68346 ID: 12fc66

>>68345
Yes. We're honest, after all.
Just barging in would be rude.
>>
No. 68347 ID: 4bb122

>>68345

No, you should sing a serenade pronouncing your love to the man within.

Of COURSE you should knock, silly!
>>
No. 68348 ID: c5f90c

Yes, being polite is a good thing.
>>
No. 68349 ID: 632862

>>68345
Knock, and ask if anyone's there.
>>
No. 68350 ID: 955848

Make sure you stare into the peephole as you knock. All they get is your creepy goat eye.
>>
No. 68351 ID: dc8150

In the interests of saving time, knock and try to let yourself in at the same time.

If someone is naked outside, you can always back out while apologizing.
>>
No. 68352 ID: 8b7db1

Knock. ...and if noone answers, knock on other doors too. ...say you are here to service the rooms. Would be a Jedi Truth.
>>
No. 68353 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619477572.gif - (9.39KB , 701x683 , 97.gif )
68353

Nan knocks on the door and a faint noise comes from inside. After a minute, a young man answers the door.

He greets Nan cheerfully and says he was hoping he would see more of her.
>>
No. 68355 ID: dc8150

Ask him if anything seems to be wrong in the hotel. You're a repairwoman so that wouldn't be a strange question.
>>
No. 68357 ID: 955848

>>68353
Also: What species is this young man? You know better than we would, Nan.
>>
No. 68358 ID: 632862

>>68353
First, blush.

Second, ask if he's noticed anything unusual. Did the lights just go out? Did he feel what may have been an earthquake?
>>
No. 68359 ID: 276781

>>68353
Smile sheepishly (goatly?) and ask what he means by "see more of you".
After all you don't remember seeing him - or taking off any clothing!
>>
No. 68360 ID: 8b7db1

>>68353
...more? Seconding demanding fucking answers. -stalker alert-
>>
No. 68362 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619502970.gif - (9.40KB , 701x683 , 98.gif )
68362

>>68355
>Ask him if anything seems to be wrong in the hotel. You're a repairwoman so that wouldn't be a strange question.
Nan explains she is a repairwoman. Did he feel anything just now, like an earthquake? Or maybe he saw the lights go out?

The man's expression changes rather suddenly. After a short pause, he confirms that his power just went out for a brief moment, but he didn't feel any tremors.
>>
No. 68363 ID: 12f282

>>68362
Ask him if this is the first time such things have happened during his stay here.
>>
No. 68364 ID: 955848

>>68362
Ask him if he's seen anyone else staying at the hotel. We certainly haven't.
>>
No. 68365 ID: dc8150

Notice his weirded out expression and ask if anything else is wrong.
>>
No. 68366 ID: 4bb122

>>68362

Show him the clock. Tell him something strange is going on.
>>
No. 68367 ID: 632862

>>68362
Request that he follow you to the entrance, you may need his help with something.

The purpose of which is to find out what he sees beyond the door.
>>
No. 68368 ID: 7e45d7

>>68362
Ask if he's noticed any trouble with the front door.
>>
No. 68369 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619548364.gif - (7.85KB , 701x683 , 99.gif )
68369

>>68363
>Ask him if this is the first time such things have happened during his stay here.
Nan presses for information, but the man shrugs and says he only just got unpacked himself, so he doesn't know anything about what it's normally like around here.

>>68365
>Notice his weirded out expression and ask if anything else is wrong.
The man shrugs and admits he's just a little disappointed she's a repairwoman. He was hoping she just wanted to see him.
>>
No. 68370 ID: 955848

>>68369
Well, that's kind of true.
Butter this guy up - shit got weird and its always good to have a buddy to watch your back. Sweet talk your way into his room.
>>
No. 68371 ID: 12fc66

>>68369
Invite him to come help us investigate things? We can talk on the way to finding whatever the hell we're doing!
>>
No. 68372 ID: 276781

>>68369
Isn't he kind of cute though? Maybe after we fix this hotel, we can take him out to lunch and get to know him better. Wouldn't that be great?
>>
No. 68373 ID: d56ac0

>>68369
awkwardly say that you can come back to see him when you're done with your repairs.
>>
No. 68374 ID: 7e45d7

>>68369
Invite him for a quick bite to eat. You either get out the front door or you get a companion in this mess.
>>
No. 68375 ID: 9891a9

>>68369
That looks to be a scrap of something sticking out behind that painting. Maybe someone lost something?
>>
No. 68376 ID: a3b36a

...strange things happen in the dark...

Ever tried picking locks, Nan?

Also, perhaps you should ask this gentleman to show you around the hotel, if he's familiar with it. He's probably not staff, but he's better than nothing.

...unless the staff like to sleep on the job.
>>
No. 68377 ID: 4bb122

>>68369

"Well, actually, I kind of DID want to see you."

Blush and act shy. You'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand.
>>
No. 68378 ID: f44349

>>68178
>The man shrugs and admits he's just a little disappointed she's a repairwoman. He was hoping she just wanted to see him.
...Can't it be both?

Also, ask him to come with us and check the front door.
Hopefully, the CREEPY HOTEL will take this opportunity to change the door back to normal to make us look crazy and we can use that chance to GTFO.
...Or CUTE GUY will see the door blocked off and we gain a party member. Win/Win!
>>
No. 68379 ID: 632862

>>68369
Say something like "I might be stuck here for a while. Maybe we can talk later."
>>
No. 68380 ID: a3b36a

>>68375
I think that's what's holding the painting up.

Although, maybe I'm wrong and it's a pictographic trick.
>>
No. 68381 ID: 1de70e

>>68369
You're an eligible young bachelorette, so why not ask this nice, handsome young man out on a date. What have you to lose? Ask him on a date. Right. Now. Somewhere else.
>>
No. 68382 ID: a2a4ba

show him the clock
>>
No. 68383 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619601284.gif - (7.96KB , 701x683 , 100.gif )
68383

>>68371
>Invite him to come help us investigate things? We can talk on the way to finding whatever the hell we're doing!
Nan tells the man she WAS kind of hoping he could tag along to see something with her. Maybe afterward they could grab a bite to eat?

The man smiles in response. He says he'll be right along, then blushes lightly and asks Nan for a minute so he can get dressed.
>>
No. 68384 ID: 8b7db1

>>68369
Say that's it certainly is NICE to meet him, just that this place seemed... empty, and it was freaking you out.
>>
No. 68385 ID: 12f282

>>68383
He's cute.

...make him fall for you, then crush his heart in your hands.
>>
No. 68386 ID: 955848

>>68383
I knew it - dude was starkers behind that door.
Sneak a peek Nan - c'mon, do it!
>>
No. 68387 ID: 9891a9

>>68383
While he gets dressed, check out that SCRAP behind the PAINTING.
>>
No. 68388 ID: dc8150

Look at the picture while you wait.
>>
No. 68389 ID: f44349

>then blushes lightly and asks Nan for a minute so he can get dressed.
>get dressed.
Realize he was naked this whole time.
Blush furiously.
>>
No. 68390 ID: b8d3e4
File 12561963607.gif - (6.06KB , 701x683 , 101.gif )
68390

>>68384
>Say that's it certainly is NICE to meet him, just that this place seemed... empty, and it was freaking you out.
Nan introduces herself politely and the man, still blushing, does the same. He says his name is Henry.


>>68389
>Realize he was naked this whole time. Blush furiously.
>>68386
>Sneak a peek Nan - c'mon, do it!
Nan blushes furiously and decides to be naughty. She takes a quick peek as he's closing the door and catches the briefest glimpse of Henry's bare ass.
Nice.
>>
No. 68392 ID: a3b36a

...
Just how much dressing does he have to do, Nan? Any mental images? Apart from that poor mouse, getting trapped inside that bell so long ago, getting savagely beaten by the ringer as asshole customers bang on the bell as hard as they can, trying to get some service and get the bell to ring. It's squeaks of pain and frantic strugglings unheard through the din of the shouting, irate customer...

Maybe you can try finding the snack bar or vending machine farm that these seedy hotels usually have. If you're lucky, maybe they have an actual cafe.
>>
No. 68393 ID: dc8150

What a fine booty! Nan should study the picture while she waits. Not much else to do in this corridor, right?
>>
No. 68394 ID: 955848

>>68390
You saucy minx you.
Wait for Henry I guess.
>>
No. 68395 ID: 9891a9

>>68393
An excellent idea, that picture looked like a fine work of art. Nan should go comtemplate it immediately.
>>
No. 68396 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619677289.gif - (23.68KB , 701x683 , 102.gif )
68396

>>68393
>What a fine booty! Nan should study the picture while she waits. Not much else to do in this corridor, right?
Nan studies the picture.

It appears to be...

[animated]
>>
No. 68397 ID: 632862

>>68396
Not again. Flashlight...
>>
No. 68398 ID: 276781

>>68396
Ask Henry if he's alright. We don't want him fumbling around in the dark, trying to get dressed - he might get seriously hurt!
>>
No. 68399 ID: dc8150

Oh dear. You still have the flashlight, right? Perhaps you should go help Henry, despite the...Unfortunate position he must be in. Dressing in the dark is no easy task!
>>
No. 68400 ID: 12f282

>>68396
Get ye flashlight and call out to Henry.
>>
No. 68401 ID: a3b36a

This place must have some serious electrical problems for the lights to keep going out. Might start a mental tally for any actual repairs you do. ...or charge by the hour.
>>
No. 68402 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619709145.gif - (2.82KB , 701x683 , 103.gif )
68402

Nan again brings out her flashlight. She knocks on the door, but what should she say to Henry? She certainly doesn't want him to get hurt, but...
>>
No. 68403 ID: 12f282

>>68402
"Are you all right?"
>>
No. 68404 ID: 632862

>>68402
Check out the painting for a second.
>>
No. 68405 ID: 9891a9

>>68402
Just a simple "You okay?" will do.
>>
No. 68406 ID: 955848

>>68402
Just go in - better safe than sorry.
>>
No. 68407 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619750356.gif - (2.63KB , 701x683 , 104.gif )
68407

Knock knock knock knock
Nan asks if Henry is okay, if he needs any help.
tap
She pauses for a moment.
tap
There's no response from Henry.
tap
Soft noises, like footsteps, are slowly growing louder from somewhere down the hall.
>>
No. 68408 ID: dc8150

Ask if he needs a flashlight. Then briefly check out the painting again. There's something strange about these outages, and checking the painting was the last thing she did before something happened.
>>
No. 68409 ID: 632862

>>68407
Shine flashlight in that direction.
>>
No. 68410 ID: 955848

>>68407
Crap, ditch the pleasantries - get inside Henry's room!
>>
No. 68411 ID: f44349

>>68407
OH GEEZE
GET IN HIS ROOM NOW
LOCK THE DOOR AAAAA
>>
No. 68412 ID: dc8150

>Ask if he needs a flashlight. Then briefly check out the painting again. There's something strange about these outages, and checking the painting was the last thing she did before something happened.

Retcon. Quickly check out the painting, THEN the noise.
>>
No. 68413 ID: a3b36a

You're pretty level-headed, Nan. Ask yourself this. Do you WANT to know what's making the footstep sounds in the creepy hotel you're stuck in?
>>
No. 68414 ID: 12f282

>>68407
Get into Henry's room!
>>
No. 68415 ID: 9891a9

>>68407
Into the room!
>>
No. 68416 ID: 12fc66

>>68407
Just shine the flashlight down the hall. If it's something scary, you can run away.
>>
No. 68418 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619897135.gif - (45.69KB , 701x683 , 106.gif )
68418

>>68410
>Crap, ditch the pleasantries - get inside Henry's room!
Nan decides NOT to investigate whatever's making that noise.

She's already on edge enough as it is, and in a panic, she bursts into Henry's room.

[animated]
>>
No. 68419 ID: 632862

>>68418
Turn around swiftly, stammering and such. Say that the lights went out, ask if he heard you knocking.
>>
No. 68420 ID: c0f3bf

>>68418
Blush furiously and lock the bloody door
>>
No. 68421 ID: f44349

>>68418
Blush super furiously.
Stammer out an incoherent explanation about the power going out and hearing something in the hallway.
>>
No. 68422 ID: 12fc66

>>68418
Act like nothing is wrong.
Say hi!
>>
No. 68423 ID: dc8150

turn around quickly and apalogize. Best be honest about this. The lights went out, and something freaked you out.
>>
No. 68424 ID: 036360

Turn around, don't look, Apologize. Simple enough.

Don't lock the door: that'd be a bit on the paranoid side right now, and would just freak Henry out.

Freaky as this place is we haven't really seen anything threatening yet.
>>
No. 68425 ID: b8d3e4
File 125619953365.gif - (10.11KB , 701x683 , 107.gif )
68425

>>68423
>turn around quickly and apologize. Best be honest about this. The lights went out, and something freaked you out.
Nan blushes furiously and apologizes for barging in like that. The lights went out and she got spooked. She turns around and covers her face so she won't look.

Henry laughs a bit, blushing lightly himself, and suggests it must have been just the hallway, because his light's fine.
>>
No. 68426 ID: c0f3bf

>>68425
JUST the hallway light went off?

...Someone may be screwing with you.
>>
No. 68429 ID: dc8150

I have faith enough in Nan to believe she isn't on any kind of medication. So that leaves...Weirdness. Once Henry gets dressed, they can investigate the Lobby to see if the door leading out is still blocked.
>>
No. 68430 ID: 036360

Sigh, face palm, and relax just a bit. Admit that a few odd things have happened already, and you suspect one of the hotel attendants might be playing pranks.

That or insanity/the supernatural might be involved. But I don't think Henry would believe that.... yet.
>>
No. 68432 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620047950.gif - (11.76KB , 701x683 , 108.gif )
68432

Henry tells Nan he's going to slip into the bathroom for a second to finish changing.

He jokes that is of course unless Nan would prefer he not dress, in which case she can just say so and stop barging in on him.
>>
No. 68434 ID: 4553b2

>>68432
Laugh politely. Awkward situations are defeated by laughing about them.
>>
No. 68435 ID: c0f3bf

>>68432
Tell him he'd better just dress in the room in case the lights go off again.
>>
No. 68436 ID: 632862

>>68432
Hey. Is there no outlet on the east wall in this room? That's odd. Usually, hotel rooms are all the same.
>>
No. 68437 ID: dc8150

...Wait a tick. Did Nan have any other work orders for the hotel? What were the remaining work orders?
>>
No. 68438 ID: 12fc66

>>68435
He's already got his underwear on, right? Yeah, just tell him to get dressed out here.
No big deal. We'll just sit here and watch.
>>
No. 68439 ID: fd6933

Look out of the room's peephole to see if the lights are back on yet. Become alarmed to see an eye on the opposite side, instead.
>>
No. 68440 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620106174.gif - (11.46KB , 701x683 , 109.gif )
68440

>>68438
>He's already got his underwear on, right? Yeah, just tell him to get dressed out here. No big deal. We'll just sit here and watch.
Nan feels a little embarrassed, but says she'd feel safer if he changed here.

He shrugs and agrees, but tells her this "the lights went out" excuse is going to get old pretty fast.
>>
No. 68441 ID: 12fc66

>>68440
Oggle. Oggle the hell out of him.
It's not getting old for us.
>>
No. 68442 ID: dc8150

Well, he's gettin' dressed. Chit-chat and ask why he's in town.
>>
No. 68443 ID: 632862

>>68440
Might as well tell him that weirder things have been going on.
>>
No. 68444 ID: 8b7db1

>>68440
...what species is he? -definitely doesn't play Animal Crossing-

I doubt we are at the 'smack you for making a dumb comment' part of the relationship, so I won't suggest that.
>>
No. 68445 ID: 277821

>>68444
Dunno, Henry isn't listed in the AC wiki
>>
No. 68446 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620158957.gif - (11.62KB , 701x683 , 110.gif )
68446

Henry pulls on his shirt and notices Nan ogling him.

He asks rhetorically if she's enjoying herself. Nan shrugs and laughs nervously as a response.

Henry wonders aloud if she's going to repay the favor sometime.
>>
No. 68447 ID: d56ac0

>>68446
Oh god the reflection didn't move.
>>
No. 68448 ID: 277821

>>68440
What color are his clothes?
>>
No. 68449 ID: 632862

>>68446
Oh god. Look at the mirror.
>>
No. 68450 ID: 277821

>>68446
oh fuck look at the mirror from where you're standing
>>
No. 68451 ID: 2dd482

>>68446
THE MIRROR!

there's no way Henry you or could be causing that reflection
>>
No. 68453 ID: 12fc66

>>68446
"Maybe if you're good."
~
>>
No. 68454 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620209769.gif - (11.77KB , 701x683 , 111.gif )
68454

Henry frowns at Nan's response and assures her he was just kidding. There's no need to be like that.
>>
No. 68455 ID: 8b7db1

>>68454
Fucking hell! Pick up something that looks like it belongs in the room and fucking THROW IT! Smashy smashy!
>>
No. 68457 ID: d56ac0

>>68454
Point at the mirror furiously whilst flipping out a bit.
>>
No. 68458 ID: 632862

>>68454
Point more enthusiastically at the mirror.
>>
No. 68459 ID: c0f3bf

SPIT IT OUT girl, tell him there's something in the mirror!

Worst case scenario he looks and it disappears
>>
No. 68460 ID: fd6933

>>68454
It's not going to be there when he turns around. Just try to ignore it.
>>
No. 68461 ID: dc8150

Calm down, and remember why you're inside Henry's room: To get some help with figuring out what's going on in here. If Henry looks in the mirror, he's likely just to see himself, so telling him the mirror image stayed put won't be a good idea...He'll have no way of properly verifying it.
>>
No. 68463 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620341010.gif - (135.88KB , 701x683 , 112.gif )
68463

>>68455
>Fucking hell! Pick up something that looks like it belongs in the room and fucking THROW IT! Smashy smashy!
Nan has had enough of this creepy shit! She grabs a lamp off the nightstand and hurls it at the mirror!

[animated]
>>
No. 68464 ID: 12fc66

>>68463
HENRY WILL BE MAD NOW
RUN OUT OF THE ROOM
>>
No. 68465 ID: 632862

>>68463
That's not good.

Turn on flashlight, shine it on the broken mirror.
>>
No. 68466 ID: c0f3bf

Flashlight. Now. Tell Henry to look at the mirror.
>>
No. 68467 ID: b8d3e4
File 12562036957.gif - (1.12KB , 701x683 , 113.gif )
68467

Hahhh
Nan has knocked out the power. The crackling electricity stops, and the room goes dark.
Hahhhhh
No lights streams in from the hallway, either.
Hahhhhhh
It is pitch black.
Hhhahhhhhhhh
Henry is breathing very heavily. Nan feels like she might hyperventilate, herself.
>>
No. 68468 ID: 632862

>>68467
f... flashlight
>>
No. 68469 ID: 8b7db1

I should have been in bed hours ago, fuck. And I guess using the LAMP was probably a bad idea for that.
>>
No. 68470 ID: f44349

>>68463
Oh geeze.
Flashlight.
I think it's time to tell Henry about all of the weird shit happening around here.
I mean... He probably already thinks you're crazy after that.
>>
No. 68471 ID: dc8150

Turn on your flashlight. Quickly. If that's just Henry breathing heavily, apologize for freaking him out.
>>
No. 68472 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620423069.gif - (49.77KB , 800x600 , 115.gif )
68472

>>68468
>f... flashlight
Nan clicks on her flashlight.

[animated]
>>
No. 68473 ID: 632862

>>68472
Okay here's the plan. Get that lamp out of the sink so you can fix the power without it going out immediately. You should just be able to give the cord a quick yank then flee the room.

Next, get to the stairwell and see if you can get to the basement level.
>>
No. 68474 ID: 277821

>>68472
GTFO
>>
No. 68475 ID: 12fc66

>>68472
>>68464
run out of the room
>>
No. 68476 ID: dc8150

A wise man once said: Get the fuck out.
>>
No. 68477 ID: dc8150

>>68473

Thing is...It wasn't even plugged in. Why on earth did it react that way, then?
>>
No. 68478 ID: dc8150

>>68477

Nevermind this. Me dumb.
>>
No. 68479 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620488940.gif - (1.55KB , 701x683 , 116.gif )
68479

It is very dark here.
Nan can feel something starting to envelop her.
A thin sliver of light appears in the blackness.
>>
No. 68480 ID: 632862

>>68479
Run for the light. The light is salvation.
>>
No. 68481 ID: 632862

>>68479
Also try taking out the clock.
>>
No. 68482 ID: 12fc66

>>68479
HEAD TOWARDS THE LIGHT
>>
No. 68483 ID: dc8150

Looks like that might be a window. Can Nan reach it and pull the curtains away?
>>
No. 68484 ID: 8b7db1

>>68479
Most of the time, I wouldn't say this. But I think this is one of those exceptions.

HEAD. TOWARDS. THE. LIGHT.
>>
No. 68485 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620534963.gif - (11.75KB , 701x683 , 117.gif )
68485

>The light is salvation.
Nan turns on the light.
>>
No. 68486 ID: 277821

>>68485
what
>>
No. 68487 ID: 4553b2

>>68485
Rub your eyes, fondly recollect dreams of cute goat boy, try to ignore the nightmarey bits, and proceed to check for jobs.
>>
No. 68488 ID: 632862

>>68485
Time to get up and get ready for work!
>>
No. 68489 ID: 8b7db1

>>68485
Oh JOY.
>>
No. 68490 ID: dc8150

Something's different. Where's your alarm clock, Nan?
>>
No. 68491 ID: f44349

>>68485
What.
But...
...
Check person for OBJECT FROM DREAM.
Skip directly to "...or WAS IT?"
>>
No. 68492 ID: b8d3e4
File 12562056634.gif - (11.94KB , 701x683 , 118.gif )
68492

>>68487
>Rub your eyes, fondly recollect dreams of cute goat boy, try to ignore the nightmarey bits, and proceed to check for jobs.
Nan shivers. The dream was palpable and terrifying. She's got cold sweats.

Nan's boyfriend sits up, startled, and asks her if she's all right. He says she's shaking, she must have had a very bad nightmare.
>>
No. 68493 ID: dc8150

Oh, right behind your head. Riiight?
>>
No. 68494 ID: fd6933

Check in the bathroom.
Check under the bed.
Check outside.
>>
No. 68496 ID: 4553b2

>>68492
Is your boyfriend named Henry?
>>
No. 68497 ID: 632862

>>68492
Check inventory for cross-shaped pendant.
>>
No. 68498 ID: 12fc66

>>68492
We have a boyfriend? Awesome!
>>
No. 68499 ID: 4f736e

Nan.
Stop and think very, very hard.
Do you, in fact, have a boyfriend?
A boyfriend that would be sleeping in your bed with you, in your house?
>>
No. 68500 ID: b8d3e4
File 12562060986.gif - (9.34KB , 701x683 , 119.gif )
68500

>>68497
>Check inventory for cross-shaped pendant.
Nan leans over her boyfriend and examines the cross-shaped pendant Henry got her as a present for her birthday.

He apologizes for not getting the alarm clock fixed yet, and tells Nan it's still displaying weird numbers. He just set his watch instead.
>>
No. 68501 ID: 476456

..try and read something.
>>
No. 68502 ID: fd6933

Tell your boyfriend about the dream.
"It was about ... when I met you, honey. In the hotel with the flaky lights, and the ratbells?
>>
No. 68503 ID: dc8150

Nan should probably ask what time it is from her boyfriend, then. Don't want to be rising too early, or sleeping in too long, right?
>>
No. 68504 ID: 632862

>>68500
Try to remember if you've done any repairs at the hotel recently.
>>
No. 68505 ID: 8b7db1

...listen to what time your boyfriend says it, or look at what your alarm clock says.
>>
No. 68506 ID: 12fc66
File 12562065868.png - (18.02KB , 320x240 , screang2.png )
68506

>>68500
Pinch self.
>>
No. 68507 ID: c0f3bf

Break free of the lotus.
>>
No. 68509 ID: 476456

yeah go for it.
>>
No. 68510 ID: dc8150

Newspaper sounds like a good idea. Getting some breakfast for yourself and your boy, even better.
>>
No. 68511 ID: 632862

>>68508
Newspaper. Sure.
>>
No. 68512 ID: 476456

Show Henry a little sugar ;3c
>>
No. 68513 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620709445.gif - (13.29KB , 701x683 , 120.gif )
68513

>>68502
>"It was about ... when I met you, honey. In the hotel with the flaky lights, and the ratbells?
That's not how they met!

>>68503
>Nan should probably ask what time it is from her boyfriend, then. Don't want to be rising too early, or sleeping in too long, right?
He informs her it's 10:30 and they slept in, but he decided since it was the weekend they could afford to. Probably as good a time to get up as any, he says.

>>68501
>..try and read something.
Nothing to read here, how about the newspaper?
>>
No. 68515 ID: cc6b86

>>68492

Just go to the hotel, we all know that we will return there now.
>>
No. 68516 ID: dc8150

Newspaper sounds good. Breakfast, even better.
>>
No. 68518 ID: 12fc66

>>68513
Nanbutt!
>>
No. 68519 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620760284.gif - (13.47KB , 701x683 , 121.gif )
68519

Nan decides to get the newspaper and asks Henry what he wants for breakfast.
Henry says this time, he's making breakfast! French toast and hashbrowns.
It's his specialty.
>>
No. 68520 ID: dc8150

Mmm. Hashbrowns.
>>
No. 68521 ID: b8d3e4
File 125620784612.gif - (10.54KB , 701x683 , 122.gif )
68521

Nan has entered the HOTEL LOBBY.
>>
No. 68522 ID: 632862

>>68514
Gazelle, not cat.

>>68519
Sounds delicious. The clock is going to display 4:66, I bet. This makes sense for it to be in the dream, if Nan saw it before.

...Nan did see the broken alarm clock's numbers, right?
>>
No. 68524 ID: f44349

>>68521
Oh, godDAMNIT.
>>
No. 68525 ID: 632862

>>68521
Read that newspaper.
>>
No. 68526 ID: cc6b86

>>68519

This is not real.
>>
No. 68527 ID: c0f3bf

RUN BACK
>>
No. 68528 ID: dc8150

As much as freaking out would be the appropriate thing to do, calm down and look around. Investigate stuff on the table, and stuff in the keynooks.
>>
No. 68529 ID: cc6b86

>>68521

Told you.

Go to Henry's room. See if he is there.
>>
No. 68530 ID: 476456

oh hey, look at it this way..if its some sort of time loop you can do whatever you want without consequence.
>>
No. 68531 ID: b8d3e4
File 12562081802.gif - (5.05KB , 400x400 , 123.gif )
68531

End, Part 2
>>
No. 68537 ID: fb5d8e

I cried.
>>
No. 68538 ID: 8e18cd

>>68521

New stuff in the shelves BTW
>>
No. 68539 ID: a2a4ba

nan has no pants on
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password