[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 66402)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125590303071.jpg - (211.26KB , 900x900 , 1.jpg )
66402 No. 66402 ID: 15f6d6

You are a crow, and you need a name. There is another crow, over there. A crow that has always been the fire in your tiny heart.
Expand all images
>>
No. 66404 ID: 9e9b47

Flint Ironwing
>>
No. 66405 ID: f98e0b

Awkrk Awk
>>
No. 66406 ID: 7eda8b

Blackwing Darkraven
>>
No. 66408 ID: 8e18cd

SPIRALLING TALON OF DEATH
>>
No. 66409 ID: 12f282

Bob
>>
No. 66410 ID: 5d5878

>>66404
Dirk Strongtalon
>>
No. 66411 ID: 704c80

ICCAWly
>>
No. 66413 ID: 6afdef

Hrókr
>>
No. 66415 ID: 704c80

Mr Crowly
>>
No. 66416 ID: 825e24

Edward Alexander
>>
No. 66417 ID: 6afdef

Koli
>>
No. 66418 ID: 3d8e92

Jim.

Jim the crow.

Jim Crow.
>>
No. 66420 ID: 12f282

Crowley
>>
No. 66423 ID: f0c8b3

Crow T. Robot
>>
No. 66424 ID: dda9dd
File 125590376668.jpg - (37.82KB , 500x447 , 1237845560298.jpg )
66424

>>66418
This...
>>
No. 66425 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590379318.jpg - (73.88KB , 900x900 , 2.jpg )
66425

Fint Awkrk Blackwing StrongTalon(of Death) Hrókr Alexander Koli is a fitting name for such a magnificent bird

Everybody will just call you Jim.

Okay, step two. your love! How to win her heart?!
>>
No. 66426 ID: 7eda8b

Peep O'Marshmallow
>>
No. 66429 ID: 12f282

>>66425
Serenade her with the song of your people.
>>
No. 66430 ID: 43d730

>>66425
Gifts of eyes, dependable backup, and haunting songs.
Also dead things.
Find out what she likes.
>>
No. 66431 ID: 5d5878

>>66425
Do what crows do best (I assume): Loot shiny stuff and give it to her. Wimmenz loev da shiney shit.
>>
No. 66434 ID: 9e9b47

>>66425

Fly over and squak loudly at her!
>>
No. 66436 ID: dda9dd

Make a heug pile of shineys. She loev many shinneys.
>>
No. 66437 ID: 7eda8b

Fly over and say "PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP"
>>
No. 66441 ID: 6afdef

>>66425
Show her how intelligent we are. IE: Crack tough nuts with cars.
>>
No. 66451 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590454340.jpg - (187.31KB , 900x900 , 3.jpg )
66451

G.. go sing to her?! Oh. My. GOD! I can't do that! She.. she's like, mega super hot! LOOK AT HER!

Okay, shiny stuff or eyeballs. Oh god yes, delicious eyeballs. Yeah. Okay. Look, I could go to the building parts, or the park, or the docks? Which one should I go to?!
>>
No. 66452 ID: dda9dd

>>66451
Dock have many fish... many eyes, fish not try to escape.
>>
No. 66453 ID: 5d5878

>>66441
Even better. Crack tough cars with nuts.
>>
No. 66454 ID: 9e9b47

>>66451

Park. Best place for shinies.
>>
No. 66456 ID: 12f282
File 125590473549.png - (35.60KB , 253x251 , fffffffffffff.png )
66456

>>66451
Go to PARK.
Hope you meet a FAIRY with awesometacular DANCE SKILLS.
>>
No. 66465 ID: 73ad2b
File 125590515766.jpg - (109.70KB , 600x849 , 00000562.jpg )
66465

Plagiarism!
>>
No. 66469 ID: 7eda8b

PLAY FREEBIRD!
>>
No. 66472 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590555468.jpg - (194.37KB , 900x900 , 4.jpg )
66472

(Dude, those are pidgeons. Pidgeons are fucking dumb! I'm a crow, we're like, super smart and shit!)

OKAY guys! Here is the park all down below me and shit! There is a gazeebo, and a little bridge, and some thick woods and stuff!!!!!! What looks good?!!!!
>>
No. 66473 ID: 9e9b47

>>66472

Northwest of the gazeebo there's a shiny! Go there!
>>
No. 66475 ID: 12f282

>>66472
GAZEEBO is clearly the correct choice.
Fly, young crow! Eyeballs and shinies await!
>>
No. 66476 ID: 8b7db1

>>66472
Avoid the gazebo like your life depends on it. Because it does. Because it will EAT YOU.
>>
No. 66496 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590688258.jpg - (183.46KB , 900x900 , 5.jpg )
66496

Okay, so, right down next to the gazebo and- WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
No. 66499 ID: 9e9b47

>>66496

Land on his head and see if you can get those eyes out of his head. Watch out for the hands!
>>
No. 66500 ID: dda9dd

>>66496
zombie has a shinney, so bright and yellow.
>>
No. 66506 ID: 12f282

>>66496
Mmmm, eyeballs and shinies. What, nobody said getting them was going to be easy. Put all your amazing crow skills to work, buddy.
>>
No. 66515 ID: e3f578

It's a pirate! Pirates means booty! Booty means more of those shiny things close by!
>>
No. 66518 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590817964.jpg - (203.68KB , 900x900 , 6.jpg )
66518

Okay, that ring was easy enough! I'm gonna need, like, a plan or some shit to take care of that eye, unless there is like, a super awesome plan you guys have?!
>>
No. 66520 ID: 1d375b

Land on top of the head and bend down to grab it. Keep a eye out for the hands.
>>
No. 66521 ID: bffa2a

Find one without arms, unmoving or a severed head. Also, what was that twinkling to the north of the gazebo? Obeserve from a tree.
>>
No. 66523 ID: 9e9b47

>>66521

This seems like a good idea. Except for the twinkling object. We're holding it.
>>
No. 66524 ID: dda9dd

>>66521
wait.. you didn't bother to tell us the city is now zombie town... when did this happen?

I mean, I know they're humans and its pretty hard to tell when they go weird but still.
>>
No. 66529 ID: 15f6d6
File 125590947581.jpg - (127.93KB , 900x900 , 7.jpg )
66529

It looks like a bunch of shiny teeth in that one over there. I... I'm not sure if going after shiny teeth is such a great idea.

Oh, yeah, I didn't think it was too important. All the humans went to sleep about six months ago or so. For the first couple months, they would wake up when some more would come to the city, but they've all been asleep for a while now, unless you get too close! Silly humans!

So, uh, guys, we've got WAY more important shit to deal with! Is this ring enough? You guys are gonna have to look for ones without arms and stuff! Keep your eyes peeled!
>>
No. 66533 ID: dda9dd

>>66529
fly over to tree above that other shinney... looks like watch... see if human is sleepy...
>>
No. 66535 ID: 53fc6d

>>66529

Bring the ring to your fair maiden.
>>
No. 66556 ID: 15f6d6
File 125591131395.jpg - (195.37KB , 900x900 , 8.jpg )
66556

OKAY! GOIN IN FOR THE CLOSE! Yeah, like I said! LOOKS LIKE SHINY TEETH!

You guys NOTICE anything else though? Should I go for it? Go for the eye? Get the hell out? IM SO CONFUSED!!!!
>>
No. 66558 ID: fba9cb

>>66529
Umm, is that a lot of people there on the right? Maybe we should go find something else.
>>
No. 66563 ID: dda9dd

>>66556
lets not try and steal teeth... to risky... could bite... and I see many wanderings behind you... many unsleepers.
>>
No. 66564 ID: a1ac99

>>66556
Lots and lots of ones with arms and legs in the woods, watching the one with no arms and shiny teeth. Kinda dangerous.
>>
No. 66568 ID: fba9cb

I'd say to get out of there.
>>
No. 66572 ID: 15f6d6
File 125591251013.jpg - (78.12KB , 900x900 , 9.jpg )
66572

OKAY! GETTIN OUT! It's a good thing you guys noticed those things were GETTING CLOSER since I SHOWED UP! That's the kind of thing I'm LIKELY TO OVERLOOK! So, Check out the Docks or the Downtown, or will this be enough, do you think?
>>
No. 66576 ID: dda9dd

>>66572
wear bling on leg, procure more bling downtown.
>>
No. 66590 ID: 15f6d6
File 125591450529.jpg - (264.29KB , 900x900 , 10.jpg )
66590

There might be danger ahead for Jim Crow, but her presence alone is already twice all that.
>>
No. 66599 ID: 231908

>>66576
Pioneer crow themed rap career
Reign in that corvus bootay
>>
No. 66659 ID: 22323f

((Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmLVP0HvDg ))
>>
No. 69207 ID: 15f6d6
File 125643453555.jpg - (92.67KB , 900x900 , 1.jpg )
69207

Name: Jim Crow
Age: 6 years
Interests: That other crow who is totally hot, Shiny things, eyeballs.

>So guys, here I am! Where should I land? Do you see anything promising?
>>
No. 69208 ID: dda9dd

>>69207
Try that rather dark window.
>>
No. 69209 ID: 632862

>>69207
Well there's some orange thing to the left, and a broken window in that building ahead and to the right.
>>
No. 69210 ID: 9e9b47

>>69207

Check out that red smudge.
>>
No. 69219 ID: 15f6d6
File 125643623889.jpg - (164.77KB , 900x900 , 2.jpg )
69219

Yeah, here's some red stuff right here! It looks like fresh blood! I haven't seen any *fresh* blood in ages!
>>
No. 69222 ID: dda9dd

>>69219
Follow, lets find and watch. These new sleepymans no fun to watch, just growl and sleep.

Old walkytalkymans much more interesting to watch, and they drop french fries all the time.
>>
No. 69225 ID: 9e9b47

>>69219

Follow the blood. But be careful.
>>
No. 69227 ID: 632862

>>69219
Instead of directly following it, look over the edge away from the blood. Something could be waiting in ambush!
>>
No. 69230 ID: 15f6d6
File 125643776239.jpg - (193.93KB , 900x900 , 3.jpg )
69230

Alright, I'd better check this out! It could be super important!

I check real carefully before I peek over. There is tons of fog all over the place down here, so I can't see super far!

There's a ... I have no idea what the hell that is!

It's sort of flying, but it moves like a fish. It's got some little blooding things in it's uh... whiskers? I don't know!
>>
No. 69233 ID: c1b520

>>69230
Looks interesting enough. Fly down there and try and communicate with it. Who knows maybe it can give you some tips on girls, not that you don't have that pretty much mastered, but hey, the more you know right?
>>
No. 69235 ID: 9c02db

>>69230
keep far away from it at all costs
try not to be seen
>>
No. 69238 ID: 9e9b47

Go and look at it. Keep a safe distance.
>>
No. 69239 ID: a7ef8c

try to shit on it
>>
No. 69240 ID: 15f6d6
File 125643891897.jpg - (189.63KB , 900x900 , 4.jpg )
69240

Alright! I'll go check this guy out and like, either shit on him or try to ask him about girls or something!

Uh, he's pretty fast! and, like, uh? Maybe he wants a hug?
>>
No. 69242 ID: c1b520

>>69240
D'aaaaaww (s)he's adorable!
>>
No. 69244 ID: 9e9b47

>>69240

Shit on him and go somewhere else!
>>
No. 69247 ID: a7ef8c

calculate his airspeed and identify the right moment to shit in his mouth.
>>
No. 69250 ID: 73d0ef

While attempting to shit on this thing, make certain it does not shit on you. That would be a bad day right there.
>>
No. 69251 ID: 4553b2

>>69240
Sit on his nose and say hi! Introduce yourself, Jim, we can poop on him later.
>>
No. 69252 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644013758.jpg - (117.53KB , 900x900 , 5.jpg )
69252

Okay! I'm gonna shit on this guy! I'll go right for the mouth! This will be so -urk!
>>
No. 69253 ID: 73d0ef

>>69252
FFFF-

Shit self.
>>
No. 69254 ID: 20c9a5

I would suggest leaving this place fast. Whatever it is, it seems unfriendly and somewhat hungry, which is not a good combination.

You can, however, gain it's friendship and trust as well as removing the hunger issue by taking a huge shit in it's mouth. This can't possibly go wrong.
>>
No. 69256 ID: 9e9b47

>>69252

Say hello!
>>
No. 69258 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644092442.jpg - (101.31KB , 900x900 , 6.jpg )
69258

Next time, I'm not gonna say hello with my anus. I totally shit on this guy though!

He's goin' really fast! woo!

>"k-hey, guy!"
>>
No. 69260 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644170957.jpg - (185.18KB , 900x900 , 7.jpg )
69260

Man! Holy shit what the crap! I can sort of see that he's got some bloody thingums in his other grabbindoodles. Where the heck are we going?

>"HELLO, YOU! I'M NOT A GUY, THOUGH."

Oh shit, guys! For real?!
>>
No. 69261 ID: a7ef8c

trust me, you did the right thing by shitting on him, chicks dig crows who shit on people.
>>
No. 69262 ID: e3f578

"Well, hello lady. Wh-why is a girl like you hanging around such a place?" Romance it, nothing will go wrong. You'll still get your lady crow in the end. Romancing things has a lot more benefits then getting the girl of your dreams. For example, she'll probably let you go if she likes you enough.
>>
No. 69263 ID: 9e9b47

>>69260

Say "of course you're not! I should have been able to tell from your sleek tentacles! Do you maintain those every day? Very cute!"
>>
No. 69266 ID: a7ef8c

compliment her by telling her the human body entangled in her tentacles is very becoming
>>
No. 69267 ID: 15f6d6
File 12564433508.jpg - (196.57KB , 900x900 , 8.jpg )
69267

>"So, uh, what is a g-girl like you doing in a place like this, huh? Also, your canticles are like, cute, and that totally gross drippy thing is uh, is uh"

Guys, I don't think I can do this! Firstly, it's like I'm betraying my love, and seco-

HOLY SHIT SHE JUST JUMPED UP AND GRABBED A DUDE OFF THE ROOF!
>>
No. 69268 ID: a7ef8c

was the guy already dead?
>>
No. 69270 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644416360.jpg - (170.24KB , 900x900 , 9.jpg )
69270

The dudes totally aren't dead. The ones in her grabber dealies are squirmin like crazy! I didn't even see that dude up there until she like, jumped up and OH GOD SHE'S LICKING ME!

>'SO NICE OF YOU TO SAY SO, LITTLE GUY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE HEARD A KIND WORD. HERE, LET ME CLEAN THOSE FEATHERS FOR YOU!'

Guys. This is so not cool!
>>
No. 69271 ID: 73d0ef

>>69267
HOLY SHIT DUDE HOLY SHIT!! That was sweeeet!

Tell her this. Tell her that that maneuver was fucking ace, brah!
>>
No. 69272 ID: f21281

>>69270
Ask her why she's hugging the talkymen.
>>
No. 69273 ID: 9e9b47

>>69270

Say you'd like to preen her tentacles for her. She's quite the lovely fish demon.
>>
No. 69274 ID: 73d0ef

>>69270
Go with the flow, little crow dude! Compliment her grabbing abilities, and thank her for the bath - this is better than being squished.
>>
No. 69275 ID: a7ef8c

explain to her that you had a horrific experience with tenticles when you were a young crow and ask her to let go before you get falshbacks.
>>
No. 69277 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644572816.jpg - (166.57KB , 900x900 , 10.jpg )
69277

Ugh, this is so gross. I don't even know how you'd preen a tentacle though.
>"so, like, that grab was totally aces, by the way, but I'm like, scared of testicles because when I was a kid, and, uh why're you grabbin' these du-"
OH GOD I CAN'T DO THIS! This is, like, super hella gross, for real. How many tongues does she HAVE?

>"Well, some of the returned dead gain sentience and shed their skin. I am collecting them, but work talk is so boring. Won't you come to my house with me? We can talk about whatever you'd like there."
>>
No. 69279 ID: 9e9b47

>>69277

"That sounds delightful"
>>
No. 69282 ID: c1b520

>>69277
DUDE! SHES MUST HAVE LIKE... A THOUSAND EYEBALLS! Go with her, collect to your hearts content.
>>
No. 69284 ID: 73d0ef

>>69277
Go back to her house with her. You kinda, like, don't have much of a choice?
>>
No. 69286 ID: 632862

>>69277
Say maybe you would like to talk to her later but you have to get back to your lady crow friend.
>>
No. 69289 ID: 15f6d6
File 125644749427.jpg - (224.61KB , 900x900 , 11.jpg )
69289

Her behavior is just... part of her charm. ugh.

>'So, yeah, let's go back to your place, but uh, just so you know, I've got a special lady I've got to get back to.'

>"Oh, honey, don't you worry about her."
>>
No. 69292 ID: 4553b2

>>69289
I am moderately terrified about hwere this is going.
>>
No. 69295 ID: 12f282

>>69289
>"Oh, honey, don't you worry about her."

OH FUCK.

BAD END. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD END!
>>
No. 69296 ID: c1b520

>>69295
If its not human is it still xenophelia? Not bad end yet.
>>
No. 69370 ID: 7a6f69

Come on, Jim. You know you want her.
>>
No. 71265 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711095189.jpg - (120.02KB , 700x700 , 1.jpg )
71265

...Okay, seriously, what the shit is going on here?
>>
No. 71266 ID: eb91fe

>>71265
Embrace merciful insanity, this way you might actually enjoy whatever comes next.
Probably not though, consider ways for suicide as backup plan.
>>
No. 71267 ID: 43d730

>>71265
Dodge floating letters.
>>
No. 71268 ID: 15f6d6
File 12571120655.jpg - (95.12KB , 700x700 , 2.jpg )
71268

Crap, she almost hit those!

>"Oh no, here comes Geruin, this guy is so aggravating"

>"Hey! Hey Unia! Hey! Wow! You caught a whole lot of awakened! You're so cool!"

She whispers to me,

>"Ugh, seriously, how do I make this guy leave me alone?"
>>
No. 71269 ID: dda9dd

>>71268
Hell if we know... we're a crow.
>>
No. 71271 ID: 43d730

>>71268
Suggest other business you have elsewhere?
>>
No. 71272 ID: 15f6d6
File 12571128357.jpg - (102.55KB , 700x700 , 3.jpg )
71272

Oh god seriously? I have to give relationship advice to this thing? Really?

>"Just tell him you've got important shit to do"

>"HAY UH I'VE GOT IMPORTANT UH I've Got to bring these Awakened to the thing"

He doesn't seem too deterred.

>"WELL HEY! Can I come with you? Like, go over there with you?"
>>
No. 71274 ID: a7ef8c

tell him its a part of a top secret project to do stuff and fulfill that one thing but hes not allowed to be apart of it
>>
No. 71278 ID: 15f6d6
File 12571138817.jpg - (71.44KB , 750x750 , 4.jpg )
71278

I whisper that shit all over her like, KAPOW!

>"ITS A SECRET! You, Specifically, can't know about it."

>"WHATS THAT THING YOU GOT THERE CAN I SEE THAT THING?"

Ugh, damn, this guy is a pain in the ass.
>>
No. 71280 ID: dda9dd

>>71278
He can already see 'that thing' but no touching, important business and such.
>>
No. 71283 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711468923.jpg - (126.88KB , 750x750 , 5.jpg )
71283

>"You can see him just fine from there."

>"Come onnnn... Just let me play with it a little bit. What is it, what does it do?"

Oh fuck me! Oh shitballs! Fuckdicks! This is like, really unpleasant guys!
>>
No. 71285 ID: d1210a

>>71283
Don't make noise, the more interesting you look, the more he will want to play with you.
>>
No. 71287 ID: a1ac99

>>71285
This, but also make yourself uncomfortable to the touch to him.

Peck that damn tendril of his as hard as you can.
>>
No. 71296 ID: dda9dd

>>71287
Careful he might rip us apart on reflex, tell him to let us go or we shall be very cross!
>>
No. 71298 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711594568.jpg - (122.67KB , 750x750 , 6.jpg )
71298

Okay, I try really hard to be still and then I peck the shit out of him!

Whatsherface gets really upset!

>"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HIM YOU STUPID JERK! YOU ARE AN AGGRAVATING LITTLE ASSHOLE, YOU KNOW THAT? AND YOU BETTER NOT HAVE BROKE HIM. JUST..JUST GO THE HELL AWAY!"

Wow... that was fucking harsh.

>"But... Unia..."
>>
No. 71300 ID: 910f34

>>71283
Shit on him!
Tell her to shit on him!
>>
No. 71303 ID: dda9dd

>>71298
He's just excited.. its probably you making him excited.
>>
No. 71305 ID: c1b520

Tell her you're okay and tell her that it's alright so long as nobody got hurt. It's not like he meant to almost break you in half right?
>>
No. 71306 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711673169.jpg - (128.45KB , 750x750 , 7.jpg )
71306

>>
No. 71307 ID: 910f34

>>71298
Tell her that, like, she can let go of us now or something? We'll stay with her and stuff - I mean, we just went through a dimensional portal, where the hell else are we gonna go?
>>
No. 71311 ID: 910f34

>>71306
That'll learn 'im!
>>
No. 71314 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711736417.jpg - (92.07KB , 750x750 , 8.jpg )
71314

>"So, hey. Uh, You can let me go now, right?"

>"Oh cutey, I'm not lettin' you go. Besides, you couldn't keep up with me."

Hey, uh... guys.

This might be really stupid of me to say, but uh. Maybe I should have tried to hook those two up instead of shitting in that guy's eye.

I don't actually WANT to get molested by this chick, you know?

Oh, and we're going in this thing now.
>>
No. 71315 ID: dda9dd

>>71314
Only one of use told you to shit at him... don't always listen to the first voice. Seriously.
>>
No. 71316 ID: 4d3daa

I duno, you could have some really bad ass looking kids. Think of it, giant crows with the power to manipulate space and time. I say let it happen man.
>>
No. 71319 ID: 910f34

>>71316
Are you suggesting... DEEP CROOOOOW??
>>
No. 71320 ID: c1b520

>>71316
Live up to your name sake man, its time to make your name known not just in a city but around the cosmos. The Strongtalon name shall go down in history. And you shall be the first!
>>
No. 71321 ID: d1210a
File 125711832788.jpg - (4.11KB , 90x90 , Deep Crow.jpg )
71321

>>71319
I SHALL CAW THE CAW OF THE APOCALYPSE
>>
No. 71323 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711838727.jpg - (150.83KB , 750x750 , 9.jpg )
71323

Alright, I gotta be real careful, but I'm not all that smart when it comes to people.

Now shes dropped me in this uh, thing room with uh...

>"Okay, sweet cheeks. you stay right here, I have to take care of some stuff."

So, seriously, I should go for it? Thats like... how would that even work?
>>
No. 71324 ID: 4d3daa

Well, you just jam it in I suppose.
>>
No. 71326 ID: c1b520

>>71323
Good question, you should ask the first time you get a chance. But not now, now we wait for her to do business with Mr.???
>>
No. 71328 ID: 910f34

>>71323
Right now you shoulda kinda sorta worry about this skinless human thing first - the awesome sexings can wait.

Keep your distance, but maybe say hello?
>>
No. 71329 ID: 7eda8b

>>71321
>APOCAWLYPSE
fixed
>>
No. 71330 ID: 632862

>>71323
Say hello to the evolved zombie thing.
>>
No. 71331 ID: dda9dd

Gracious, that fellow has no skin!
>>
No. 71332 ID: e3f578

Well first you go find her eggs then you fertilize them I think. Isn't that how crows reproduce? This thing looks like the type of thing to make eggs. Don't worry, you don't have to love her to make Deep Crows at all.
>>
No. 71334 ID: 15f6d6
File 125711962460.jpg - (195.57KB , 750x750 , 10.jpg )
71334

Okay guys, Crows totally put it in, just so you know. My cloaca inverts all up in her cloaca, and then she lays fertilized eggs, just so you know.

GOD! I'm blushing.

>"khey there, kguy. Kwhy don't you kkome over khere?"

>"Hey. You don't have any skin."

>"Kwhy don't you kkome khere? I kkan tell you something kh.. nice."
>>
No. 71335 ID: 632862

>>71333
Do not get any closer to it.
>>
No. 71336 ID: dda9dd

>>71334
Can't you tell us nice things from here?
>>
No. 71337 ID: 4d3daa

You can say from over there. What are you a pet?
>>
No. 71339 ID: a782d2

No need to be rude - go right ahead and give him a handshake.
>>
No. 71340 ID: 910f34

>>71334
Unless you have candy we can hear just fine over here thanks.
>>
No. 71342 ID: 26e10f

>>71334
You can hear him fine from right there.
>>
No. 71345 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712062615.jpg - (203.12KB , 750x750 , 11.jpg )
71345

>"Yeah, Okay buddy, unless you've got candy I'm not interested. I can hear you just fine from here. What are you anyway?"

>"KhI wance was a khman. I was kkhilled by the khundead, but my mind was not kkhompletely subsumed. I began to khthink for khmyself, and kwith a great khrending of flesh, I was khreaborn and I khawakened!"

>"then I got kh... khaught."

It reaches all up in its guts.

>"I don't have any kkandy, but khere is some nice liver for khyou."
>>
No. 71346 ID: 26e10f

>>71345
I don't think we want that, it's probably diseased.
>>
No. 71347 ID: dda9dd

>>71345
Don't you, kind of need that liver? I mean, you were just using it.
>>
No. 71348 ID: c1b520

>>71345
So liek does she know all about this? Or are you the only one he's told?
>>
No. 71349 ID: 9891a9

>>71345
Aw, that's nice of him. It'd be rude not to accept the liver, go ahead.
>>
No. 71350 ID: 910f34

>>71345
Groady liver! Yuck!

So like, what's the big deal with being awakened anyway? Why are there even any zombies in the first place? Humans are weird.
>>
No. 71371 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712207451.jpg - (125.49KB , 750x750 , 12.jpg )
71371

>"no thanks, guy. Plus, don't you, like, need that?"

>"Khnot really. KhI'll just khleave it kright there."

He slides it across the floor.

>"So, uh, big fishes know about all that stuff you told me?"

>"Khyeah. Kthey started to show khup kwhen kwe started to khawaken."

>"So, guy, what's up with being awakened? What's up with the dead humans anyway?"

>"Khwell, I don't khknow the specifics of kwhen the plauge began. Kwhen kyou've been bitten, thoughk, at first it is khlike a dreamkh. Kyou khkant really fokhus on kwhat is going on. If khyou are strong enoughkh, thougkh, kyou khkan beging to khwake up."

>"Khwant to get out of khere? I thinkh there might be a kkhey thoughk khone of these passages."
>>
No. 71381 ID: e3700a

>>71371
You're totally not gonna eat me or anything, are you? Why are the fish collecting you guys anyway - what are they?
>>
No. 71382 ID: 9891a9

>>71371
As good as escaping would be, you have no idea where you are, much less how to get out. The only sensible option is to stay in here.
>>
No. 71384 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712324734.jpg - (121.08KB , 750x750 , 13.jpg )
71384

>"So, you're not gonna eat me or anything? Whats up with the fish anyway?"

>"Khwell, khafter khwe began to khawaken, the fog khkame. Kyou had to khave noticed the fog."

>"Yeah, guy, I totally did notice that shit!"

(I did too. There is fog all over the place).

>"thkhe fish khmake the fog. Khit is kwhat they khuse to fly khon. Sooo.... khready to khelp me get out of khere yet?"

>"Nah, I'mma just chill here."

So, should I really chill here guys, and wait for whatshername, or go poke around?
>>
No. 71386 ID: e3700a

>>71384
He didn't really answer either of our questions!

So um, either question him some more or poke around a bit. It's cool either way.
>>
No. 71387 ID: 4d3daa

Poke around a bit. But don't get too close to him.
>>
No. 71396 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712444663.jpg - (72.51KB , 750x750 , 14.jpg )
71396

Seriously guys? That is the most unhelpful suggestion ever.

You can see the room, right? There are three holes. I was put in through number 3. I think it's just a long tunnel, though.
>>
No. 71399 ID: 9891a9

>>71396
Yeah, chill out here. Better safe than sorry, and by sorry I mean left behind as she flies away without noticing her loss of passenger therefore leaving you stranded in this abyss forever.
>>
No. 71401 ID: 4d3daa

Go in w/e hole sounds like it has the most fucked up shit in it.
>>
No. 71402 ID: dda9dd

>>71396
yeah lets explore some of those holes. I doubt we can leave without the portalfish anyhow.
>>
No. 71408 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712559495.jpg - (107.27KB , 750x750 , 15.jpg )
71408

Seriously guys? Seriously?

Okay, so there is the hole I came in, I'm pretty sure there is nothing there.

Then there is a little hole up on the ceiling in the no-skin guy's pen

then there is a bigger hole on the wall/ceiling outside of his pen.

I don't know where the fucked up shit is. Do I look like a yellow dude with swords for arms?
>>
No. 71411 ID: dda9dd

>>71408
Go in the bigger hole on the ceiling.
>>
No. 71412 ID: 4d3daa

>>71408

Explore dem holes, ADVENTURE!
>>
No. 71413 ID: 432522

Number 2, 2 is lucky!
>>
No. 71414 ID: 632862

>>71408
Go in the bigger hole outside his pen.
>>
No. 71417 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712652069.jpg - (91.19KB , 750x750 , 16.jpg )
71417

Geez, finally. Seriously.

Okay, theres like, some blue light or some shit up ahead. I hear some noises.

>"YEAH! RIGHT THERE. RIGHT THERE!"

Should I keep going? It's kinda creepin me out.
>>
No. 71418 ID: 4d3daa

Go for it.
>>
No. 71419 ID: d1210a

>>71417
Voyeurism time!

Look at whatever is talking!
>>
No. 71422 ID: 82920c

>>71417
I suggest we chill.
>>
No. 71423 ID: 9891a9

>>71417
Well, you've come this far. Take a peek, but be careful!
>>
No. 71431 ID: 15f6d6
File 125712844220.jpg - (213.19KB , 750x750 , 17e.jpg )
71431

So be it.
>>
No. 71432 ID: bd36a1

>>71431
I came
>>
No. 71437 ID: 476456

WHOA.. I wha...i...who..WHOA
>>
No. 71438 ID: 9891a9

>>71431
That's terribly sexy.
>>
No. 71439 ID: f4963f

>>71432
Yes. Yes, we can see that.

Was it nice?
>>
No. 71452 ID: f44349

>>71431
>8I
>>
No. 74470 ID: 15f6d6
File 125772734466.jpg - (139.84KB , 750x750 , 1.jpg )
74470

Ohman this is super freaking gross. I think they're asleep though.
>>
No. 74480 ID: f4963f

>>74470
... that big swirly gate. We need to find it and get back to your girl. :<
>>
No. 74492 ID: 15f6d6
File 125772844546.jpg - (139.39KB , 750x750 , 2.jpg )
74492

Kay, so, guys, I'm kinda freakin out here. I can either go back the way I came, which is where the freaky fish that caught me will eventually be waiting for me, or I can keep going deeper into this crazy cocoon thing or whatever it is. It looks like there's a really big hole up there. Man. What the hell is that fish gonna do to me?
>>
No. 74495 ID: 4d3daa

Back the way we came, she should be back soon. Might be bad if she finds us gone.
>>
No. 74496 ID: f4963f

>>74492
Bah, go up.
>>
No. 74499 ID: 632862

>>74492
Go up.
>>
No. 74503 ID: 7eda8b

Go for the big hole.
>>
No. 74504 ID: 15f6d6
File 125772908948.jpg - (69.02KB , 750x750 , 3.jpg )
74504

Yeah, I'm going up. Honestly, guys, I'm pretty freaking terrified of getting fishraped, specially after seein' what I just saw.

Okay, theres, like, a few really big holes, and a hole at the very top, and one little hole over on the left. Theres a space fish way up there, it doesn't see me or anything.
>>
No. 74534 ID: 5e89db

Uh, try the top hole. Might as well head up in general, gives you a better view.
>>
No. 74551 ID: 15f6d6
File 12577308318.jpg - (88.85KB , 750x750 , 4.jpg )
74551

Okay, so it looks like space fish are going in and out of the big holes. Damn, this tunnel is long. I'm startin' to get tired...

I hear some kind of whiny wimper noise coming from the little hole.

The tail on that space fish looks kinda neat!
>>
No. 74552 ID: 632862

>>74551
Check out the little hole.
>>
No. 74559 ID: 5e89db

Yeah, this place is huge... Do you think you could fly all the way back to where the portal was if you had to?
>>
No. 74566 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773160527.jpg - (180.89KB , 750x750 , 5.jpg )
74566

Yeah, I'll check out the little hole. The tunnel doesn't go down very far. I can't tell if that's a dead end, or a tunnel that goes deeper, but it's super dark.

The colored portally things only appear when the space fish get up to them, and they disappear when the space fish come out again. There's go to be some way to open them, though.

The wimpery noise is coming from the back, there.
>>
No. 74572 ID: f4963f

>>74566
Say hello to the lil' green eyes. :D
>>
No. 74585 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773262441.jpg - (111.14KB , 750x750 , 6.jpg )
74585

Okay, I'll hop down into the room and introduce myself.

>"s... sup?"

...


There is a cough sort of sound. Then the voice. The voice is sort of high pitched and mewly.


>"... it hurts"
>>
No. 74590 ID: 632862

>>74585
Oh god no.

Stay away from it.
>>
No. 74594 ID: f4963f

>>74585
Yyyeah. That blood near the darkness is kinda forboding.

Ask it what hurts, but keep your distance.
>>
No. 74603 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773359695.jpg - (106.49KB , 750x750 , 7.jpg )
74603

Okay, yeah, I'll stay back over here.

>"s-so, uh, so guy, uh... what hurts?"

There is quiet for a minute, and then this -this horrid sobbing.

>"my heart."

...

>"are you a bird?" it mewls plaintively, "can you fly?"
>>
No. 74604 ID: 632862

>>74603
Say yes. Get a little closer to see what it is.
>>
No. 74605 ID: 426169

It's a CAT.
Get the FUCK out.
>>
No. 74609 ID: f4963f

>>74603
IX-NAY ON THE OSER-CLAY.

In fact, hop a little back.

Inform it that you can fly quite well, thank you.
>>
No. 74622 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773464580.jpg - (152.40KB , 750x750 , 8.jpg )
74622

FUCK! A CAT, SERIOUSLY?

"YEAH BUDDY I CAN FLY REAL GOOD!"

...

>"please help me. It hurts so much. if you can fly, maybe we can ..."

It starts choking or like... gargling or something.
>>
No. 74623 ID: f4963f

>>74622
... hop up near the exit. Tell it to come out of the shadows. ... but not too close.
>>
No. 74626 ID: c0f3bf

Say you're very concerned for your well being and if it wants your help it has to show itself.
>>
No. 74629 ID: 632862

>>74622
Oh come on, are you going to abandon someone who's stranded just like you?
>>
No. 74631 ID: c5f90c

Save it. ;_; It's hurting
>>
No. 74632 ID: 12f282

It is going to spit something at you. Get ready to dodge.
>>
No. 74638 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773555431.jpg - (126.12KB , 750x750 , 9.jpg )
74638

I'm Totally ready to dodge. Like, totally!

>"Hey! Uh... You're going to have to come out here if you want my help!"

it keeps choking and stuff. eventually it catches its breath.

>"c... can't. leash around neck..."

Oh. yeah. I probably should have noticed that earlier.
>>
No. 74647 ID: 135d9a

>>74638

Poor cat.

Help the cat. :<
>>
No. 74649 ID: c5f90c

Help it. ;_;
>>
No. 74652 ID: 5d5878

>>74638
This may come back to bite you in the ass. Literally.
>>
No. 74653 ID: 4d3daa

Help cat. And ask if it was brought here to bed with one of the fish too.
>>
No. 74684 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773732651.jpg - (62.05KB , 750x750 , 10.jpg )
74684

Okay! I'm gonna help this guy!

I'm gonna go up there real cautiously and stuf-

OHSHIT!

>"m... my heart hurts, Mr. Crow"

THERE IS A TONGUE. IN. MY. MOUTH.

IT IS NO A CROW TONGUE!
>>
No. 74687 ID: f4963f
File 125773745443.jpg - (19.48KB , 157x263 , dog_germs.jpg )
74687

>>74684
... That's no cat.

Back off!
>>
No. 74688 ID: f21281

>>74684
That's no cat.

That's a dog.

Or maybe a small fox.

Backwing away and go "WHOA MAN. WHOA. JUST. WHOA. WHAT THE HELL MAN, WHAT. THE. HELL. SERIOUSLY."
>>
No. 74689 ID: 476456

Holy what I dont uh...I..uhh. Just let him finish?
>>
No. 74691 ID: 632862

>>74684
That is NOT a cat. That is a DOG.

It is licking your face because it is happy you are helping it. Just tell it to stop, and let it off the leash. Do you think you can carry it while flying?
>>
No. 74692 ID: 135d9a

>>74688

Well, maybe an oddly built cat.

Regardless, back up and ask it what the hell it thinks it's doing. Angrily.
>>
No. 74694 ID: 4d3daa

Everything in this world want's to have sex. Best world ever.
>>
No. 74695 ID: 4e56c9

well you shove your tounge right back into his mouth. Geeze.
>>
No. 74703 ID: 7eda8b

French kiss it.
>>
No. 74709 ID: 0487ec

>>74684
Whoa, tiny dog! Gnarly!

JIM FREE DOG
>>
No. 74715 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773865372.jpg - (46.56KB , 750x750 , 11.jpg )
74715

>"HEY HEY HEY! BACK OFF GUY! JIM CROW DOESN'T SWING LIKE THAT!"

uh.. you guys are weird, but now that I think about it, it did feel kinda good.

When I flew back a little it pulled the thing down by its leash.

Oh, poop. Now it's crying.

>"Am i really so hideous that you think i'm male?"

Its ... like, gasping and sobbing all at the same time. like.. uh... ...
>>
No. 74717 ID: 476456

"Well i meant towards dogs..uh..that i just met"
>>
No. 74720 ID: 4d3daa

>>74715

Apologize and clarify that you meant you don't date outside your own species... that often.
>>
No. 74721 ID: f4963f

>>74715
I think you're a dog. :<

I'M SORRY. ;_;

But, but, but. I can get you off that leash, if you like.
>>
No. 74722 ID: 135d9a

>>74715

Clarify that you were, uhh, referring to the fact that, uhhhh, you're... different species?
>>
No. 74732 ID: 4e56c9

get rid of its leash.
>>
No. 74750 ID: 0487ec

Poor boxdog- er, dog.

Why is she so tiny anyway? Aren't dogs, like, usually huge compared to you?
>>
No. 74760 ID: 15f6d6
File 125773956790.jpg - (78.47KB , 750x750 , 12.jpg )
74760

Okay, yeah, I'm untying the leash and stuff.

>"Hey, look, it's just that you're a dog and all. You know."

Wow... it's like, really going to town with the crying. Seriously. Now it is, I don't even know the word. Supercrying? Megacrying?
>>
No. 74764 ID: c0f3bf

>>74760
Again, hug her.
>>
No. 74769 ID: e3f578

Alright, straighten her the fuck out. She want's to live, right? Then she better not be a pussy about her appearance to another race she couldn't possibly mother children with. Say "You know what, your gonna make it out of here alive today. Then your going to make love with a wolf of a male, you see and raise the most badass children on the planet. You know why? Because you worked with Jim Crow on busting the fuck outta this place."

Even if your a sensitive type who doesn't want to break any hearts ever, realize that your going to have to sometimes if you wanna be a real crow.
>>
No. 74782 ID: c5f90c

"Don't worry, we're going to get you out of here. It'll be alright. I'm sorry about calling you male, I don't usually stick around long enough to notice stuff like that about things can eat me..."
>>
No. 74807 ID: 15f6d6
File 125774108747.jpg - (100.62KB , 750x750 , 13.jpg )
74807

Okay, while I get the leash off I'm gonna lay down the law. It looks like the leash was really biting into her neck pretty bad. It had like, partially healed into her. Gross.

>"Uh. Look. You're going to like, fuck a wolf and fucking raise giant wolfbabies and take over the universe, cause you busted out of here with JIM MOTHERFUCKING CROW!"

>"Gkh... kh.. I can't have babies. I dug a hole. It goes between the passages. But it doesn't matter. They did something to my heart. It hurts..."
>>
No. 74811 ID: 476456

Sit with her a moment so she can get used to not being necktied.

also so you can ask her some questions.
>>
No. 74813 ID: 445c48

Jim Crow eh? What are you feelings towards black people?

[Just kidding. Ask what they did, and about the hole.]
>>
No. 74817 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Well then we'll fix whatever happened!"

Try to get the leash off anyway.
>>
No. 74821 ID: c5f90c

"Don't worry, I'll help you however I can, just hold on. Now, can you tell me what they did? Do you remember it at all?"

Check out the hole, I guess.
>>
No. 74836 ID: 4d3daa

Man we REALLY need to get that leash off of her.
>>
No. 74862 ID: 15f6d6
File 125774360350.jpg - (132.56KB , 750x750 , 14.jpg )
74862

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm gonna have to pick the pieces that are stuck in there out manually.

It's all warm and wet and slippery, but, like, comforting or something?

>"So, what did they do to you?"

>"Ngh... Can't you just... help me ... gh... heal .. my heart? Tell me that you want this."
>>
No. 74863 ID: 445c48

>>74862
Ask if she knows how you can heal her heart.
>>
No. 74869 ID: 476456

>>74863
psst, she means she wants him to fuck her.
>>
No. 74870 ID: 632862

>>74862
This seems familiar somehow.
>>
No. 74871 ID: 445c48

>>74869
Well yes I am certainly getting that vibe, but there may also be something that is physically hurting her heart, and something such as this might be difficult to assist with, as we are not precisely gifted when it comes to fingers.
>>
No. 74873 ID: 476456
File 125774442530.jpg - (65.87KB , 800x600 , Ohgoditseverywhere.jpg )
74873

:3c
>>
No. 74985 ID: 0d1fe9

>>74862
Say you want this, thats what she wants.
>>
No. 75011 ID: 8b7db1

>>74873
...where is THAT from?
>>
No. 75019 ID: f4963f

>>75011
You do not want to know.
>>
No. 75024 ID: 4e56c9

>>75011
>8|
>>
No. 75028 ID: b8d544

The largest quest tgchan has ever had.
Starts here: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/500237.html
>>
No. 75030 ID: a5187a
File 125775172418.jpg - (14.33KB , 167x152 , bt.jpg )
75030

>>75011
>>
No. 75046 ID: 5a9e00

>>75011
>8I
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password