[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 655675)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 143680597003.png - (253.08KB , 800x600 , Rocktitle.png )
655675 No. 655675 ID: 0a1420

T'kzn ru glnn vshnis wo u'hrul pnin sedusda jen dhuil.

Urhn lsgh vah ru-holja maman wo yshgnnini jx-ecken strudmn wo aoligck jrulgin olu pnin jen r'llah gono flo ushino. U'jagn wo GOW desuno et wil LASONI ilkuhn herelloh wo das mocche.


(Author's note)
Hruzn guila jx-eshil rosh wo sedusda jen vshnis's flht uruhu. Krrklnin progtshl et wo gush gush! :o
Expand all images
>>
No. 655676 ID: 0a1420
File 143680599163.png - (1.67KB , 800x600 , 001.png )
655676

:RJackBlack: Eeeeuuugh. Goddamn, my fucking head is killing me right now. Where in the hell am I?
>>
No. 655677 ID: bd8b82

dunno, flick switch and brace for light
>>
No. 655678 ID: 0ee153

Dsl gsv ufxp pmldh?
>>
No. 655865 ID: 0a1420
File 143689821934.png - (1.71KB , 800x600 , 002.png )
655865

>>655678
> Dsl gsv ufxp pmldh?

:RJackBlack: ...Dude, I'm crazy enough already. Could you assholes not scream gibberish at me too? Least you could do.
>>
No. 655866 ID: 0a1420
File 143689823443.png - (18.72KB , 800x600 , 003.png )
655866

>>655677
>dunno, flick switch and brace for light

:RJack: Ah- fuck! I braced but that's still too goddamn bright!

:RJack: ...Oh, god. We solved the mystery. This place is pay-by-hour. And it was retarded expensive too. Why the fuck would I fall asleep in here? I've racked up a huge fucking bill, sleeping in ten years worth of crusty cumstains. Just fucking... great.
>>
No. 655867 ID: e114bc

Dude, where are your clothes?
>>
No. 655875 ID: c8770e

>>655866
You alright then? You act like you're on the run from something.
>>
No. 656018 ID: bd8b82

you look like hell. splash water on your face to wake up.
>>
No. 656021 ID: 1cebc8

So, what's your class? Merc, hacker, courier?
>>
No. 656065 ID: 0a1420
File 143697973361.png - (17.88KB , 800x600 , 004.png )
656065

>>655875
>>656021
:RJack: Why don't the voices in my own goddamn head ever recognize me? That ain't normal, even by my standards. Although it's not like it matters. Crazy is crazy, right? At least you dudes don't tell me to burn houses down or eat the people I meet on the bus. Or that the government's trying to install mind control chips in my teeth from the fluoride.

> So, what's your class? Merc, hacker, courier?
:RJack: My 'class' is assistant pharmacist. I package up viagra and levlen and send it out to old men and teenage girls, in that order. It's a stupid fucking easy job but it cuts a decent paycheck. And I get to take home my own crazy pills without dealing with anybody else.

>You alright then? You act like you're on the run from something.
:RJack: I'm on vacation. We're in Vegas. Won a bit of cash at the tables. Drank a lot. Took a girl here, since I'm camping out in my van. I'm not on the run from anything. I'm not that kind of schitzo.

>>656018
> you look like hell. splash water on your face to wake up.
:RJack: I wish I could buddy, but this isn't that kind of hotel. I've got a bed and a door and that's about it. You aren't supposed to sleep in here. There's a shitter out front, but hell if I'm gonna use the public washroom in a place like this.
>>
No. 656066 ID: 0a1420
File 143697975958.png - (18.80KB , 800x600 , 005.png )
656066

>>655867
>Dude, where are your clothes?
:RJack: My clothes are at the foot of the...

:RJack: Wait, where the hell are my clothes?



:RJack: Oh. Motherfucker. My wallet was in those pants!
>>
No. 656068 ID: bd8b82

guess it's toga time.
>>
No. 656070 ID: e114bc

>>656066
Check the dresser.
>>
No. 656075 ID: dbe554

Well looks like your now broke up till we can find your shit, I'd recommend finding something that you can use before getting arrested outside for indecency.
>>
No. 656098 ID: 99cfa8

>>656066
Okay, bitch stealing your wallet makes sense. Stealing your clothes really doesn't. Maybe she just put 'em away for you. Check the dresser, THEN freak out.
>>
No. 656119 ID: ab7529

>At least you dudes don't tell me to burn houses down or eat the people I meet on the bus.
Dude. Burn down the house and eat the next person you eat on a bus.

>Or that the government's trying to install mind control chips in my teeth from the fluoride.
Naw, fluoride makes your teeth awesome. Funniest thing in the world if a dentist breaks a drill on them because you made them too hard.

>You aren't supposed to sleep in here
Did you at least do what you were supposed to do in here before you passed out.

>>656066
Under the bed?
>>
No. 656292 ID: 0a1420
File 143707280979.png - (20.62KB , 800x600 , 006.png )
656292

>>656119
>Did you at least do what you were supposed to do in here before you passed out.
:RJack: Well shit, I hope so, buddy. But I was pretty goddamn drunk. Everything past me stumbling in here last night is completely black.

>>656098
>>656070
>Check the dresser.
:RJack: A brand new, untouched bible and an open, discarded box of condoms. Vegas in a nutshell right there, huh.

:RJack: But no pants. And no fucking wallet.

>>656119
>Under the bed?
:RJack: It's one of those hotel beds with the solid box for a base. You can't hide shit underneath it. Not a dead hooker, not a pair of pants.
>>
No. 656293 ID: 0a1420
File 143707282690.png - (19.15KB , 800x600 , 007.png )
656293

>>656075
>>656068
>guess it's toga time.
:RJack: Now I get that I'm limited on options right now, and getting tossed in jail isn't the best way to start off this promising day. But remember what I just fucking said about the crusty cumstained sheets thirty goddamn seconds ago? I was planning on finding a shower somewhere as soon as I got out of here, not dragging that shit along with me.
>>
No. 656300 ID: dbe554

Well you aint got many options buddy, you could see if you could pull up the carpet for something, try and wear those pillow cases, or see if you can try the blinds. Unless you really want to try running out there in your underwear and see how long that'll get you.

Though maybe there's something outside the door that'll help.
>>
No. 656310 ID: e114bc

>>656293
Check under the mattress, peek out of the room, what other rooms are there if this is a multi-room rental...? Like, is there a bathroom attached, where you might have left your clothes?
>>
No. 656334 ID: ab7529

Well, if not the sheets, maybe you could wear the throw-rug behind you? It's probably slightly cleaner. Or you could pull down the curtains, but that will just call attention to your presence in here.

We need a basic strategy. Is the goal to sneak out of here and stiff the fuck-hotel, or do we just go down to the desk and call someone to pick you up, and bring some clothes and your payment. Presumably you had clothes when they let you in here, so you've obviously been robbed.
>>
No. 656490 ID: c8770e

>>656293
Alllright then, so what's to your right, we cant exactly see anything on that part of the wall.
>>
No. 656698 ID: 0a1420
File 143723988970.png - (175.12KB , 800x600 , 008.png )
656698

>>656490
>>656310
>Alllright then, so what's to your right, we cant exactly see anything on that part of the wall.

:RJack: A big, filthy ass mirror that hasn't been washed in years, and absolutely nothing else. This room is seriously stripped down to goddamn nothing. I'm almost amazed they had the courtesy to provide four whole walls and a fucking ceiling. I mean you can't fuck on a ceiling, why not strip it out?
>>
No. 656699 ID: 0a1420
File 143723991253.png - (17.89KB , 800x600 , 009.png )
656699

>>656334
>>656300
> Well you aint got many options buddy, you could see if you could pull up the carpet for something, try and wear those pillow cases, or see if you can try the blinds. Unless you really want to try running out there in your underwear and see how long that'll get you.
>Well, if not the sheets, maybe you could wear the throw-rug behind you? Or you could pull down the curtains, but that will just call attention to your presence in here.
:RJack: Let's see. I can see from here that they've glued the blinds right to the window frame. And they'd make for a pretty shitty toga anyway. The pillowcases are tiny and goddamn threadbare, it'd be like wearing a second pair of see-through underwear. The carpet's stapled down, I can't drag it up without cutting it out.

:RJack: That leaves the floor mat. It's probably filthier then the fucking sheets, but at least it isn't drenched in cum. I think. It'll have to do.


>We need a basic strategy. Is the goal to sneak out of here and stiff the fuck-hotel, or do we just go down to the desk and call someone to pick you up, and bring some clothes and your payment. Presumably you had clothes when they let you in here, so you've obviously been robbed.
:RJack: I'm not going to trust their generosity, man. Reasonable people don't own shitstain dumps like this. If I can just get to my van, assuming the bitch hasn't stolen it,... I'll have a change of clothes, and we can bolt. Fuck the hotel and their bill.

:RJack: I think I remember driving The Machine here. If it isn't in the parking lot... fuck. We'll figure it out.
>>
No. 656700 ID: 0a1420
File 143723992282.png - (21.81KB , 800x600 , 010.png )
656700

:RJack: Please, god, let it be cl... cc- ccckk- cckkkk...
>>
No. 656701 ID: 0a1420
File 143723993361.png - (70.16KB , 800x600 , 011.png )
656701

...


...


...


...


...


:RJack: oh.
>>
No. 656702 ID: bd8b82

welcome to the land of Oz, dorothy. check for crushed evil witches.
>>
No. 656703 ID: ab7529

>I mean you can't fuck on a ceiling, why not strip it out?
Because if they want to be able to stack these things. Next floor equals ceiling.

>If I can just get to my van
The one you don't have keys for?

>>656701
Suddenly, I think cumstains are the least of your problems.

Head out, and gaze around dimension X.
>>
No. 656715 ID: e114bc

>>656701
Perhaps you are still asleep. Pinch yourself.
>>
No. 656719 ID: c8770e

>>656701
WELCOME TO FUN TOWN
Population: this is another one of your hallucinations you crazy hobo.
Lets just walk out, no fear.
>>
No. 656721 ID: 99cfa8

>>656701
"Oh."? As in, you recognize this nonsense? Or is that just a "Welp guess I need to take my pills" kind of "Oh."?
>>
No. 658518 ID: 0a1420
File 143801111907.png - (16.73KB , 800x600 , 012.png )
658518

>>656715
>Perhaps you are still asleep. Pinch yourself.
:rjackscared: It isn't fucking working, buddy! I'm goddamn well trying!

>>656702
> welcome to the land of Oz, dorothy. check for crushed evil witches.
:rjackscared: Ha ha motherfucking ha.

>>656703
>>656719
>Population: this is another one of your hallucinations you crazy hobo.
:rjackscared: Of course this is a hallucination! My whole hotel room didn't actually drop into some weird alien world... did it? But, fuck, man! Full blown world-changing visual hallucinations like this... that's not typical schizophrenia, man! I can hear you guys and that's all, I've never had my whole fucking brain go crazy on me like this!


>>656721
>>656715
>Lets just walk out, no fear.
:rjackscared: Okay, so, we know there's probably a parking lot out there. Filled with people I can't see, who are going to be staring at the half naked blind guy stumbling into cars- they're gonna be calling the police, who'll throw me in an institution for the rest of my life. Probably! Unless this is real somehow. Or maybe I'll actually get ripped open by an actual alien and actually fucking die. I don't fucking know! It LOOKS real, man!

:rjackscared: I am legitimately goddamn terrified right now. I don't want to be put away and I don't want to die and I don't know if my brain is full of fuck or what.
>>
No. 658529 ID: a599c3

>>658518
lets just sit in here for a bit and meditate, then check back outside with our window this time.
honestly you should be happy if you're actually in an alien landscape, i doubt anyones gonna care about your less-than decent clothing choices here.
>>
No. 658533 ID: 88960e

>Don't want to go out there
Well, what are your choices? Stay here?

If you're crazy and that's not real, you'll sit here racking up a bigger and bigger bill till someone throws you out. And then probably go to jail or the crazy house anyways. If that is real? You'll eventually starve or die or thirst.
>>
No. 658557 ID: 1cebc8

On the plus side, you don't have to worry about rent.

Okay but seriously. Start by grabbing stuff from this room. If you can find a room key that would be great. For now, this is a good base.

Once you're done scavenging items, head out and wave your arms for a few minutes while looking at scenery. If no police or space police come to arrest you, start looking for a safer place to move the room.
>>
No. 659195 ID: 0a1420
File 143821102696.png - (30.98KB , 800x600 , 013.png )
659195

>>658529
>lets just sit in here for a bit and meditate, then check back outside with our window this time.

:rjackscared: That sure as fuck wasn't boarded up last night. It was all pretty fucking fuzzy, but I'd have remembered something like that.

>honestly you should be happy if you're actually in an alien landscape, i doubt anyones gonna care about your less-than decent clothing choices here.

:rjack: Oh yeah, that's a real fucking silver lining right there, I can hardly contain all this optimism.
>>
No. 659196 ID: 0a1420
File 143821105907.png - (120.96KB , 800x600 , 014.png )
659196

>>658557
>Okay but seriously. Start by grabbing stuff from this room. If you can find a room key that would be great. For now, this is a good base.

:rjack: The room key's probably in my pants. Or some shit like that. Point is it's not behind the bed and it's not in the dresser so it ain't in the room. I'll keep the door unlocked. I got the bible and the box of condoms, and I stuffed them into the sheet.

>>658533
>>658557
>Once you're done scavenging items, head out and wave your arms for a few minutes while looking at scenery. If no police or space police come to arrest you, start looking for a safer place to move the room.

:rjack: I'm not waving my arms, man. I think a half naked guy with a welcome mat skirt carrying a cumstained bag of assorted garbage is gonna be enough to get the people talking and police on my ass. Plus... I'm talking to myself.

:rjackthinking: Fuck. I never do that in public, but I can't see anybody. It's really fucking hard to wrap my head around the idea that I'm standing in the middle of a parking lot, getting gawked at by vegas tourists.
>>
No. 659198 ID: bd8b82

woah, we got some dimensional warping going on. the side of your uhh, room, is bricked up on the outside, but an open doorway on the inside.

walk all the way around your room. to see if there are invisible walls.
>>
No. 659199 ID: e114bc

>>659198
I see... when the exit door is open, the other door turns bricked-up. When the exit door is closed, the other doorway is clear.

>>659196
Go back in, shut the door, then look out the blinds again. It would also be a great experiment to try standing in the other room while somehow opening the door (which would be difficult considering you'd have to turn the doorknob from a distance), but before you try that, toss a condom in the other room and close then open the door. If Bad Things happen to the condom you don't want to try that experiment.
>>
No. 659201 ID: 334db2

Don't worry, it's 'Vegas. Nobody really cares.

Check out those occult scribbles on the wall, they mean anything to you?
>>
No. 659202 ID: 1cebc8

Yeah, there's an entire wall of runes behind you. Literally. Take a look around the room, see what's on the other sides of this misplaced hotel chunk.

From our point of view, it looks like there's some kind of hatch on the "roof".

Since the room (What should we call it?) is conspicuous, I suggest you find a stick and draw a line while you look around so that you and others can find it. For now, walk in one direction and try to find supplies.
>>
No. 659206 ID: dbe554

Looks like the asscrack of Mars, check down in that hole nearby, I mean do you remember well enough that there wasn't some huge hole in Vegas you might've missed?
>>
No. 660139 ID: 0a1420
File 143864208813.png - (121.02KB , 800x600 , 015.png )
660139

>>659201
>>659202
>Check out those occult scribbles on the wall

:rjackthinking: ...The fuck? Those aren't scribbles. The walls are bleeding.

>they mean anything to you?
:rjackthinking: Well I'm not a priest or anything but I think I can recognize your basic satanic shit- there's a a pentagram, a '666', upside down cross... that thing up there, the "8" with the lines coming out it, I think that's the symbol for brimstone. My highschool girlfriend was a wannabe pagan.
>>
No. 660140 ID: 0a1420
File 143864211047.png - (121.08KB , 800x600 , 016.png )
660140

>>659198
>walk all the way around your room. to see if there are invisible walls.
:rjackthinking: Yeah. Think I found one. Right, that's making me think this is all a hallucination. There's still a room there, I just can't see it. So there probably are people watching me. Fuck.
>>
No. 660141 ID: 0a1420
File 143864212592.png - (107.93KB , 800x600 , 017.png )
660141

>>659206
> Looks like the asscrack of Mars, check down in that hole nearby, I mean do you remember well enough that there wasn't some huge hole in Vegas you might've missed?
:rjackthinking: I mean it's definitely possible that there's some ridiculously deep faultline here. But I'm probably just staring down at pavement. It just looks like it goes on for fucking ever. It's probably completely solid, I could walk right over it.

:rjackthinking: I don't really want to test that theory though, man. I mean, fuck me, that's a convincing hallucination.
>>
No. 660142 ID: 0a1420
File 143864213721.png - (16.59KB , 800x600 , 018.png )
660142

>>659199
>but before you try that, toss a condom in the other room and close then open the door. If Bad Things happen to the condom you don't want to try that experiment.
>>
No. 660143 ID: 0a1420
File 143864214548.png - (24.64KB , 800x600 , 019.png )
660143

:rjackscared: Oh.
>>
No. 660144 ID: 0a1420
File 143864215149.png - (16.55KB , 800x600 , 020.png )
660144

:rjack: Huh. So that's really happening. Condom seems to be fine though.
>>
No. 660151 ID: e114bc

>>660144
Oh, it's a closet. Alright, time for an experiment. First, try looking through the blinds while the door is closed. If it's normal outside, stick a condom between the door and the frame so that the latch doesn't catch. If the bricks vanish, then we can tie the bedsheet to the doorknob and pull it open from inside the closet.

One potential problem is that doing that will trap you in the closet, rather than letting you walk out the door in the "real" world. Does the door close on its own? You could potentially jury rig a spring from one of those coat hangers so that the door closes once you stop pulling on the sheet.
>>
No. 660159 ID: ab7529

>>660144
Try it again, this time with something laid over the edge, so it's half in and half out of the closet. See if the bricks cut it or if they fuse with it or something.
>>
No. 660188 ID: 6898b5

Look dude, you're obviously not hallucinating. Let's firmly establish this and never go back tk the idea that you are.

>Could you assholes not scream gibberish at me too?
You mean the Lovecraftian style eldritch horror talk by whatever entity is doing this to you? Deal man. By the way, how long has the "gibberish" been present?
>>
No. 660192 ID: e114bc

Oh wait. I just thought of one scenario I didn't take into account. Leave the condom there, open the door again, go outside and look to see if the condom is there on the outside. If so then the closet is not a means of escape.
>>
No. 660484 ID: 0a1420
File 143881006710.png - (120.63KB , 800x600 , 021.png )
660484

>>660188
>Look dude, you're obviously not hallucinating. Let's firmly establish this and never go back tk the idea that you are.
:rjackthinking: The voices in my head are telling me that this is all real? You don't say? The one fucking thing that's kept me out of the institution so far is that I don't take your shit entirely at face value.

>By the way, how long has the "gibberish" been present?
:rjackthinking: The gibberish on the wall? I have no idea, man, but it wasn't there last night.

>>660192
>Leave the condom there, open the door again, go outside and look to see if the condom is there on the outside.
:rjackthinking: Nope, it's gone.
>>
No. 660485 ID: 0a1420
File 143881008202.png - (32.67KB , 800x600 , 022.png )
660485

>>660151
>First, try looking through the blinds while the door is closed.
:rjack: The door was closed when I looked through it last time. For shits and giggles I tried with it open a crack, same deal. That isn't changing.
>>
No. 660486 ID: 0a1420
File 143881008910.png - (25.00KB , 800x600 , 023.png )
660486

>>660159
>Try it again, this time with something laid over the edge, so it's half in and half out of the closet. See if the bricks cut it or if they fuse with it or something.
:rjack: I'm using the top flap on the condom box. The bit that fits on the rack. Figure that's probably worthless, right?
>>
No. 660487 ID: 0a1420
File 143881011361.png - (16.41KB , 800x600 , 024.png )
660487

:rjack: Yep, that got cut up. It's missing a chunk in the middle, where the bricks would have been. No idea where that went.

>>660151
> If the bricks vanish, then we can tie the bedsheet to the doorknob and pull it open from inside the closet.
>Does the door close on its own? You could potentially jury rig a spring from one of those coat hangers so that the door closes once you stop pulling on the sheet.
:rjack: The door doesn't have one of those... close box things at the top, whatever the hell they're called. So we'll have to juryrig something ourselves.

:rjack: But fuck me if I know how to make a spring out of two coathangers.
>>
No. 660488 ID: e114bc

>>660487
Well you can just bend one into a zig-zag shape and that acts like a spring. The hard part is anchoring it both against the door and something else.

Honestly at this point I'd suggest not even bothering with the spring, because the bricks will cut the sheet and if the spring works the door will close whether you like it or not. If the sheet is cut you can't use it again, meaning that escape route would be blocked. We know that the closet leads somewhere else when the door is open, because the condom disappears. So I say go for it. The alternative is wandering around outside in what may be a hallucination, which risks getting hit by a car or something shitty like that.

Hey, for safety's sake see if you can scrape at the mortar with a coathanger. If you wind up trapped behind bricks in the closet, normally you'd be able to scrape the mortar away and push bricks out until you can climb through a hole, which would take a while but you wouldn't die or anything. Only worry is that the brick wall is made out of indestructible bullshit.
>>
No. 660489 ID: ab7529

Well, he's hoping this plan sends you someplace and doesn't kill you by freezing you in bricks.

If you wanted to shut the door from the closet, I would just use the mattress. You can prop it up, and then knock it over (whack it with the clothes hanger rod, or the painting, or something. Or tie the sheets to something you pull out from under the mattress) so it falls into the door and pushes it shut.
>>
No. 660502 ID: 1cebc8

Wait.

Don't beds have springs?
>>
No. 661533 ID: 0a1420
File 143924789798.png - (17.76KB , 800x600 , 025.png )
661533

>>660488
>because the condom disappears.
:rjack: No, I took it out to keep the door from latching. That's what you dudes told me to do. I stuck it into the hole a little and it seems to work. Doesn't fall out of place or anything.

> If the sheet is cut you can't use it again, meaning that escape route would be blocked.
:rjack: There is still the fitted sheet on the bed. I can use that.

>>660502
>Don't beds have springs?
:rjack: Fuck me, you're right. I fucking hate spring mattresses too, no wonder I woke up feeling like shit.

:rjack: Not easy to cut this fucking thing open with a bent up wirehanger but it's better then nothing, I guess.
>>
No. 661534 ID: 0a1420
File 143924791601.png - (17.48KB , 800x600 , 026.png )
661534

:rjack: Alright, kickass. Propped the bed up, springs pointed out. Door should bounce right back. I can ruin the fitted sheet and I'll still have another one. We're good to go.

:rjack: Now just to make sure I don't chop a fucking hand off doing this.
>>
No. 661535 ID: 0a1420
File 143924794902.png - (45.12KB , 800x600 , 027.png )
661535

:RUnoun: RFffsh?!

:RCandi: JGGKK!! OB GRHD HHLBP MH PLHHSH!

:RUnoun: GkrRRkk FRRKF HRRKKnK
>>
No. 661536 ID: 0a1420
File 143924797178.png - (16.22KB , 800x600 , 028.png )
661536

:rjackscared: ...


:rjackscared: ...


:rjackscared: ...


:rjackscared: So... uh.

:rjackscared: I found the girl from last night.
>>
No. 661541 ID: 1cebc8

HOLY @#$%ING ^&*(.

Okay, you have an important choice to make. Obviously, she has mortal wounds, but for all you know they could be fixable using some of the technology in this place. You could stay here and try to rescue her, though the chances are slim...

- Or you could put her out of her misery
- Take her back to your room and let her die a peaceful death
- Go out into the world and try to find a way to save her, knowing she could bleed out or be finished off

I suggest you ask her opinion and try to get her into your room. If that doesn't work then there's not much you can do at this point.
>>
No. 661542 ID: e114bc

>>661536
...let's not go back there again. You just witnessed two people stuck in a nightmare torture realm. One of them, an ALIEN. Time to explore this place a little more. I mean, it's not like you liked that girl enough to risk eternal torment to go back there and try to help with no means of doing so, right?

What's that stuck in the window frame at the head of the bed? Is there anything past that window? Can you go out, get a rock or something, and break part of the mirror to see if anything's behind it? At the very least you can get a shard of glass and wrap it in part of the bedsheet as a handle, for use as a weapon.
>>
No. 661544 ID: 3663d3

you will need a weapon, whatever did that to them could show up again and do it to you.

and i don't think a coat hanger will cut it. leave for now.
>>
No. 661546 ID: 334db2

uh

might want to hang onto that bible a little closer I think

just, uh, make sure it's not full of satanic shit though
>>
No. 661548 ID: ab7529

>Jack Oh God help me please
Well, fuck.

Um, I'm pretty sure she was cut in half. And vivisected. She should be passed out and dying from from shock and blood loss, not calling for help. Some kind of magic life support?

But yeah, she clearly trapped herself over there. Didn't use a spring like you did.

Notably, the alien thing was in the same situation as she was. We didn't see the torturer.

...really not sure how to help. You can't stay long enough to act without trapping yourself. And I'm not sure there's much we could do to help her except kill her.
>>
No. 661562 ID: e114bc

Oh right, there's something on the roof, too. We could go investigate that.
>>
No. 661724 ID: 0a1420
File 143932862442.png - (16.36KB , 800x600 , 029.png )
661724

:rJack: Man, I might have just met her yesterday, but it's not cool to leave anybody like that, huh? Fuck me, she's in fucking two. But, you're right, if I go back I'm stuck there, there's no way to just pop in and help her or...

:rJack: Fuck, and she said my name, too...

:rJack: ...She hasn't bled out yet. Must be something keeping her alive, right? Maybe I can still find her and... do something to help her. ... And the alien too, I guess.
>>
No. 661725 ID: 0a1420
File 143932865375.png - (192.98KB , 800x600 , 030.png )
661725

>>661546
>just, uh, make sure it's not full of satanic shit though
:rJack: Oh, goddamn it. You're kidding me. I was sort of thinking of that bible being, like, garlic for satanists or something. Well, that's that out the goddamn window.
>>
No. 661726 ID: 0a1420
File 143932866676.png - (17.05KB , 800x600 , 031.png )
661726

>>661542
>What's that stuck in the window frame at the head of the bed? Is there anything past that window?
:rJack: That's another mirror, dude. The big giant goddamn wall covering mirror just wasn't enough apparently.

>Can you go out, get a rock or something
:rJack: I didn't see any rocks outside, place seemed pretty flat and barren. Plus I've got a perfectly good piece of fucking garbage right here.
>>
No. 661727 ID: 0a1420
File 143932867459.png - (19.04KB , 800x600 , 032.png )
661727

:rJack: Alright. I really don't want to get cut in half so I'm feeling good about this. It's not much but it's fucking something.

>>661562
>Oh right, there's something on the roof, too. We could go investigate that.
:rJack: I'd check it out, if I had any goddamn idea on how to get up there.

:rJack: Also, how the fuck do you know if there's anything up there? You're a figment of my imagination.
>>
No. 661729 ID: ab7529

>>661725
739 to 746. Either pages are missing, or the page numbering isn't orderly. I kind of suspect the later, since the pages seem related and I can't see any damage from pages being removed.

>Also, how the fuck do you know if there's anything up there? You're a figment of my imagination.
Hey, we can't help it if you imagined us observing you in third person perspective.

...although if it turns out we do see stuff we you couldn't possibly have seen yourself, maybe we're not as imaginary as you thought? More reason for you to check if we're right.

>I'd check [...] out [the roof], if I had any goddamn idea on how to get up there.
Drag the nightstand outside, stand on it. That should put your head at the roof-line, or get you close enough you can grab on and pull yourself off.

It that's not enough height, stack it on the bed-frame / box-spring / whatever.
>>
No. 661730 ID: 334db2

Rude. Seriously though how the hell are we supposed to know.

Aren't these hallucinations, like, consistent and vivid enough to not be hallucinations?
>>
No. 661747 ID: 3663d3

>>661729
that last digit is a 0. 739 and 740

>>661727
meaning if we are right then freaky shit is happening.
>>
No. 661753 ID: 334db2

Actually I think there's already a hole in the ceiling. I don't know if that's related to what's on the roof or not.
>>
No. 661837 ID: 227a05

We know because we're MAGIC~

Probably.
>>
No. 661840 ID: e114bc

>>661753
...huh, you're right. Jack, is there normally a second floor?
>>
No. 662067 ID: 0a1420
File 143950705757.png - (120.22KB , 800x600 , 033.png )
662067

>>661730
>Aren't these hallucinations, like, consistent and vivid enough to not be hallucinations?
:rJack: Honestly, man, I don't know. I haven't really looked into hardcore schizophrenia. I've got it pretty light, and I don't really like to think about it, man. I don't want to think that I came close to being a complete nutjob, stuffed into an asylum somewhere.

:rJackscared: Or that I've crossed that line now.

>>661840
>...huh, you're right. Jack, is there normally a second floor?
:rJack: Probably. I've seen a shitload more motels with two floors then one. But, I mean, I was pretty drunk last night.

>>661729
>Drag the nightstand outside, stand on it. That should put your head at the roof-line, or get you close enough you can grab on and pull yourself off.
:rJack: Huh. It was easier hauling my ass up here then I thought it'd be. Seems like gravity's a bit lighter.

:rJack: Anyway that's a floor mat, not a hatch. Like the one I've got wrapped around me. There is a tiny little hole underneath it, though. I can see the floor through it, so it must be over that other hole in the ceiling.
>>
No. 662068 ID: 0a1420
File 143950707719.png - (348.22KB , 800x600 , 034.png )
662068

:rJack: Alright, let's see. Where should we go... There's some kind of split up tower thing to the-- we'll call it "north".
>>
No. 662069 ID: 0a1420
File 143950708966.png - (376.91KB , 800x600 , 035.png )
662069

:rJack: I think that's smoke off in the distance, to the southwest-ish.
>>
No. 662070 ID: 0a1420
File 143950711213.png - (393.26KB , 800x600 , 036.png )
662070

:rJack: And east is a big fucking cliff. Looks like there's an easy way down it. I might be able to jump down that, if gravity's letting up... but we should probably get rope first anyway. Don't really want to chance breaking my legs, man.


:rJack: Oh, right. And before I go, I should take some shit with me. I've got the sheet wrapped up into a bag, with the coathangers and the box of condoms stuffed in there, because why the fuck not. I've got my shard with me. Should I grab the satanic bible or just leave it? Am I forgetting anything?
>>
No. 662075 ID: e114bc

>>662070
Take the bible. At the very least it's useful as a weight. Or kindle.

If only that hole in the ceiling were bigger we could investigate the second floor with the door closed. Oh well.

Let's go towards the smoke.
>>
No. 662105 ID: b9cef6

Let's head towards the smoke.
Keep the bible on you; as weird as it is, we don't seem to be in any kind of danger from holding it. Maybe if we find someone out there, they could give us some insight if we show it to them.
Actually throw the book outside and do the door thing, just to be sure it's not causing it.
>>
No. 662117 ID: 1cebc8

Leave the demon bible; looks like a cultist's handbook. If you're caught with it...

You don't have the resources to fight or even socialize, so approaching any form of civilization, especially an alien one, will likely get you into trouble. Go north to the tower, see if you can loot some stuff to fix this.

Craft some extra clothes out of the remaining bed scraps first.
>>
No. 663737 ID: 0a1420
File 143993879734.png - (23.23KB , 800x600 , 037.png )
663737

>>662117
>Craft some extra clothes out of the remaining bed scraps first.
:rJack: Well I was trying to avoid that, but fuck it. If I'm stuck on some sort of satanist alien hellscape, then fuck it. I don't even care anymore.

>>662105
>Actually throw the book outside and do the door thing, just to be sure it's not causing it.
:rJack: Smart idea, but no luck.
>>
No. 663738 ID: 0a1420
File 143993893053.png - (339.63KB , 800x600 , 038.png )
663738

>>662117
>You don't have the resources to fight or even socialize, so approaching any form of civilization, especially an alien one, will likely get you into trouble. Go north to the tower, see if you can loot some stuff to fix this.
:rJack: The problem is that the tower is civilization. Unless big jutting metal towers are naturally forming around here. I don't know what's on the other end of the smoke, but I do know that whatever built that tower could kick my ass if it wanted too. And with all this satanic shit I'd rather go with the possibly dangerous then the probably dangerous, right?

:rJack: Besides, it's two against one. I never got anywhere by listening to that one lone voice telling me to take my pants off in the subway. And on that note I'm taking the satanic bible. Maybe it'll turn out to be useful. I'll just keep it hidden in the meantime.


:rJack: ... So I'm trying to figure out how in the fuck aliens and satanism could possibly be linked. Like, fuck me, if I tried to say that out loud in public I'd be thrown in the asylum before I could finish getting the words out, that's some serious crackpot shit right there.
>>
No. 663740 ID: 0fc976

Ask that pink goo thing what's going on. Maybe it knows what kind of weird shit you got up to last night.
>>
No. 663741 ID: e114bc

>>663738
Look out, purple shit coming out of a crack behind you. If it seems hostile, throw the sheet at it and run. ...actually you could get a sort of weapon by bundling up the book in the sheet. Like a sock with half a brick in it.
>>
No. 663743 ID: 3663d3

magenta ooze coming for your booty
>>
No. 663745 ID: 77f772

>>663738
Could be more Chuthulu then satan. You know beings beyond human comprehension. That what can not be named. That sort of stuff. Oh and you're being followed.
>>
No. 663750 ID: 334db2

>I never got anywhere by listening to that one lone voice telling me to take my pants off in the subway.
Look on the bright side, that won't be a problem again in the near future.
>>
No. 663752 ID: ab7529

>Well I was trying to avoid that, but fuck it. If I'm stuck on some sort of satanist alien hellscape, then fuck it. I don't even care anymore.
Hey, at least you're covered in good old earth spooge. Protecting from all the alien and/or hell stuff. Made in the good old U Earth of A.

>>663738
Um, there's some kind of good tendril checking out your behind, underneath that rock.
>>
No. 663950 ID: 0a1420
File 144002050377.png - (337.06KB , 800x600 , 039.png )
663950

>>663752
>Hey, at least you're covered in good old earth spooge.
:rJack: Yeah, that's a real fucking bonus. Thanks for that, buddy.

>>663745
>Could be more Chuthulu then satan.
:rJack: Well shit, it could be, but the 666's and the pentagrams and shit isn't really classic Lovecraft, huh?


>>663740
>>663741
>>663743
>>663752
> magenta ooze coming for your booty
:rJackscared: Oh damn, so there is.

> Ask that pink goo thing what's going on. Maybe it knows what kind of weird shit you got up to last night.
:rJack: What's up, little buddy? ... Can you speak? Do you know where we are?

:rJack: ...

:rJack: It was worth a shot. Nothing else in this place makes any sense.

>if it seems hostile
:rJack: Doesn't seem like it. Poor little guy's cowering in his little hole.
>>
No. 663952 ID: 0099e1

Could be a poor little guy or could be the dangley end of a giant monsters tongue it sticks out to lure idiots in.

So be careful before approaching anything. Lots of careful observation before you do anything if possible.

Even if it is a nice little alien creature it still could have skin that's toxic to humans or something.
>>
No. 663954 ID: 2a7417

Give it condoms as a peace offering.
>>
No. 663960 ID: e114bc

>>663950
I'd suggest trying to feed it or something to gain a pet but I have no idea what it eats.

You could walk a distance away to see what it does when you're not close to it.
>>
No. 663964 ID: 3663d3

roll it something mildly edible?
>>
No. 663967 ID: ab7529

>Doesn't seem like it. Poor little guy's cowering in his little hole.
Maybe try backing up and waiting. See if it does anything. I mean, this is the first non-torture dungeon thing you've seen here, you might as well study it a little.
>>
No. 664464 ID: 0a1420
File 144026821082.png - (338.20KB , 800x600 , 040.png )
664464

>>663952
> Could be a poor little guy or could be the dangley end of a giant monsters tongue it sticks out to lure idiots in.
>So be careful before approaching anything.
:rJack: Fair enough. Who the fuck just goes around petting wild animals? I mean, I wouldn't touch a wild raccoon, fucker could have rabies. What makes an alien slime any different? We'll keep our distance.

>>663954
>>663960
>>663964
> Give it condoms as a peace offering.
:rJack: He perked up a bit, but he's not going for it. I don't really have anything else to offer. I've got coat hangers, the bible, sheets, the shard, and condoms. Nothing edible.

:rJack: By the way, I'm thinking, and I don't like where my mind's going. If everything around here are weird fucking alien slime things or other crazy alien bullshit, what the fuck am I going to eat? Or drink? I mean, not that I'm hungry now. I usually skip breakfast anyway. But I gotta eat sometime. And I'd be seriously surprised if a weird alien slime is edible to humans.
>>
No. 664467 ID: ab7529

>what am I gonna eat?
Maybe there are other bits of earth transported or copied here?

I don't think you have much choice but to travel and explore, and find someplace with real food and/or water. I mean, it's sort of trusting to luck, but you don't really have a better option.

Well, that, or hope whatever was keeping the girl from bleeding out / dropping dead despite what happened will keep you from starving or dying of thirst. It could be the rules are different, here. Like... no entropy. Things persist until they're forced not to, instead of falling apart.

Of course, counting on different physics is also a longshot. We should search for food and be pleasantly surprised if you turn out not to need it, not assume and regret it later,
>>
No. 664470 ID: e114bc

>>664464
Where there's smoke, there's either food or trees, which generally mean food is available somewhere.
Alien food might disagree with you though. In all honesty things are going to be very rough for you.

Your cumstained sheet is really the most nutritious thing you're carrying, what with all the protein on it. Up to you if you want to offer it... or the bible. Bible's made out of paper, which could be edible to certain organisms.
>>
No. 664476 ID: 3663d3

try the sheet. then try petting it.
>>
No. 664491 ID: 0fc976

Dude, food is the least of your worries right now. Walk till you drop.
>>
No. 666046 ID: 0a1420
File 144106164593.png - (341.49KB , 800x600 , 041.png )
666046

>>664467
>Well, that, or hope whatever was keeping the girl from bleeding out / dropping dead despite what happened will keep you from starving or dying of thirst. It could be the rules are different, here. Like... no entropy. Things persist until they're forced not to, instead of falling apart.
:rjack: Now there's a thought... but she wasn't having a lot of fun, was she? She was alive, but she was still fucking split open. Not really a great comforting thought, walking around starving to death but not actually dying.

>>664467
>>664491
> Dude, food is the least of your worries right now. Walk till you drop.
:rjack: Probably for the best. Not much more I can do with the slime. But... before I do go,

>>664470
> Bible's made out of paper, which could be edible to certain organisms.
:rjack: The bible's got lots of pages, right? Plus, fuck it. I don't mind tearing one out. Might as well try.

:rjack: ...

:rjackscared: Huh. All the pages are the same.
>>
No. 666047 ID: 0a1420
File 144106170074.png - (195.94KB , 800x600 , 042.png )
666047

:rjack: And that eye at the bottom gets brighter every time I flip to a new page. Is it... like, some kind of satan magic to keep me looking at this page?

:rjackthinking: Goddamn it, now I'm talking about satan magic. All I wanted to do today was wake up and gamble and fucking drink. Maybe watch a show.
>>
No. 666048 ID: e114bc

>>666047
Stop flipping pages. Ditch book immediately.

The goo is investigating the condom, see what it does.
>>
No. 666051 ID: 3663d3

use book as fire material soon as you can.

also watch ooze carefully.
>>
No. 666052 ID: 9ddf68

>Maybe watch a show.

Well you got a front row, interactive seat to the show of the damned right now but honestly this place is only making me want to drink more. Probably should stop reading the book of the evil dead and put that thing away. Also slimy seems to be inspecting the condom you dropped so here's another chance for a show. By that I mean step back and see what it does.
>>
No. 666069 ID: 57dfcc

>Is it... like, some kind of satan magic to keep me looking at this page?
We could test that.

Try actually reading the whole page, then turning it. See if it shows you what comes next, or accepts you read it and moves on.
>>
No. 666100 ID: 99cfa8

>>666047
Huh, some of that actually seems relevant.
>...the followers of the LORD were made to suffer the AGONY of stagnation...
>>
No. 667269 ID: 0a1420
File 144140777721.png - (328.04KB , 800x600 , 043.png )
667269

>>666051
>>666048
>>666052
>also watch ooze carefully.
:rjack: I've spent too much time on the goddamn ooze, man. He can just have the condom, what am I going to learn by watching it? We're moving on.

>>666048
>Stop flipping pages. Ditch book immediately.
:rjack: It's not forcing me to look at the page. It just won't let me look at any of the others. I've already skimmed it, and it seems harmless. My eyes haven't boiled out of my skull so far.

>>666069
>Try actually reading the whole page, then turning it. See if it shows you what comes next, or accepts you read it and moves on.
:rjack: I gotta admit I'm kinda curious now. I'll give it a shot. With any luck it won't make my tongue catch on fire. Let's see.

:rjack: "Was said, 'And Lo, the pigs and dogs and virmin wallowed in their filth and gave praise to the lord given oppulence of the honeyed way, and by their decadence the world was given ripe flesh. And by the proclamation of the lord the maggots shall feast upon the fattened flesh, and the birds shall feast upon the fattened maggots, until all swelled with his glory'. And so it came to be, as the rotted meat feeds the maggots, the maggots shall feed the followers of the lord."

:rjack: Cup with two dots. No idea what a fucking cup has to do with anything. That maggot explains the picture though, doesn't it? With the maggots coming out of the earth and the bird beaks and all that. Not the most beautiful little bit of poetry, but hey, what do I know.
>>
No. 667270 ID: 0a1420
File 144140782989.png - (352.84KB , 800x600 , 044.png )
667270

:rjack: "Now it came to pass that the blind came to see, and the blind scrambled, as cockroaches under the light. Together they swelled until their bloat blotted the open moon, and the followers of the lord were made to suffer the agony of stagnation, drowning under their terrible weight. It was a punishment unlike any before made burden, and the lord weeped tears of fury and pain upon the blind, but the blind felt nothing in their loathesome rejection of the lord. And tho the blind were suffocated by the overwhelming bulk of their own kin, and dulled by the stench of their own blasphemous filth they persisted and forced their vile presence upon the world until the lord cast them aside and sowed the seeds of holy discord among their ranks, and they stumbled blindly in blissful ignorance once more."

:rjack: Some guy shrugging with two dots. Gotta agree with him. Who the fuck wrote this shit, seriously? This nin guy? Or, is it ni-el-el-en? Or neen? ... Well whatever, fuck him, fuck his stupid name and his shitty writing, because the next page is the same goddamn bullshit. Still isn't letting me see the rest of the book.

:rjack: Which means the bible's officially garbage. Now I'll toss it.
>>
No. 667271 ID: 9ddf68

well bloby just ate the condom and is now following you so if you want to get ride of the book then you have some more food for bloby... probably shouldn't let it touch you.
>>
No. 667278 ID: 3663d3

with luck it has taken a dog like stance towards you, you feed it and it looks out for you and wont try to eat you. are probably the only thing other then all the god damn rock it's seen in forever.
>>
No. 667279 ID: 237a99

You sure? It could make nice kindling.
>>
No. 667286 ID: 57dfcc

>I've spent too much time on the goddamn ooze, man.
Huh. It came out of hiding and is following you. Guess we tamed an ooze. Or it thinks you're edible.

>Now I'll toss it.
Nah. I mean, it's not like there's much paper out in the middle of floating rock nowhere. Could be used as a fire-starter. Or toilet paper.

>>667270
Um, hey, your shadow. There's a blocky disconnected part. I don't see anything casting it though. ...is there something above you?
>>
No. 667292 ID: e114bc

>>667286
I think that's the book, mid-toss.
>>
No. 667383 ID: 2eeb65

Don't toss the "bible". It might be useful later.

Also, why does everyone say it's "satanic"? There are no mentions of the devil or demons or stuff like that. Just some mythological verses, which sound weird to us, but might be completely normal for another world. Maybe it's this alien world's religion?

Also, why are we sure we're in some "demonic" dimension? Sure, there's this torture room in our closet, but maybe it's just some fucked up psycho's hideout? There are lots of psychos on Earth, too, doesn't mean all humans are evil.
>>
No. 668121 ID: 0a1420
File 144166472793.png - (350.32KB , 800x600 , 045.png )
668121

>>667279
>>667286
>>667383
> Don't toss the "bible". It might be useful later.

:rjackscared: Make up your fucking minds-- jesus christ!
>>
No. 668122 ID: 0a1420
File 144166474788.png - (353.65KB , 800x600 , 046.png )
668122

:rjack: Fuck me, the little bastard's hungry! Doesn't want to let the bible go.
>>
No. 668148 ID: 57dfcc

>>668122
Quick, play fetch!
>>
No. 668169 ID: 3663d3

tear out pages. feed crumbled paper balls to it as you walk. only want to use it for the paper. not as reading material anyway. only other use would be fire starter. which may not be needed from the look of the smoke.
>>
No. 668171 ID: 227a05

Better the 'bible' than your arm. Also you should consider running away now.
>>
No. 668242 ID: e114bc

Maybe you can give it half.
>>
No. 668677 ID: 0a1420
File 144183715203.png - (350.12KB , 800x600 , 047.png )
668677

>>668171
>Also you should consider running away now.
:rjack: No arguments there. Little bastard's creeping me out, he seems to eat anything. And I'm an anything.

>>668148
>Quick, play fetch!
:rjack: Might as well get a running start. Did you see how fast it was? The bible barely even touched the fucking ground and he was nearly on it.

:rjackscared: Go long, boy-- wow, fuck me, that did go long. Jesus, didn't realize I had that much of an arm on me.
>>
No. 668678 ID: 0a1420
File 144183716410.png - (193.31KB , 800x600 , 048.png )
668678

>>
No. 668679 ID: 0a1420
File 144183717613.png - (210.03KB , 800x600 , 049.png )
668679

:rjack: Alright, I think I lost hi--
>>
No. 668680 ID: 0a1420
File 144183718574.png - (212.20KB , 800x600 , 050.png )
668680

:rjack: --oh for fucks sake.
>>
No. 668681 ID: e114bc

>>668680
I see a... floating purple van just beyond that ridge there. Go check it out.

Looks like the blob is no worse off from eating the evil book, that's good. Maybe you can teach it tricks like a dog? I wonder why it was hiding from you if it can eat practically anything. Maybe it's more fragile than it appears. Or maybe... there are very dangerous things around here. If it runs and hides from something, you probably should too.
>>
No. 668682 ID: 57dfcc

>Go long, boy-- wow, fuck me, that did go long. Jesus, didn't realize I had that much of an arm on me.
Low gravity, maybe. Or maybe it's what we supposed before, with the rules being different here, and stuff persisting easier.

>>668680
I guess you got a pet.

Hey, there's a floating Volkswagen behind you.
>>
No. 668683 ID: 1cebc8

To the Niinmobile!

Not sure if the slime can jump but there might be a container inside!
>>
No. 668688 ID: 0fc976

Take a lazy leap off that cliff. Don't overshoot the van, you could be up there a while.
>>
No. 668691 ID: 2eeb65

Shit got psychedelic.

Get onto the magic party van.
>>
No. 669064 ID: 0a1420
File 144201243556.png - (210.15KB , 800x600 , 051.png )
669064

>>668681
>>668682
>>668683
>>668688
>>668691
>Hey, there's a floating Volkswagen behind you.
:rjackhappy: Oh shit! That's the fucking machine! That's my van, man! I've got food and a bed and everything in there. I've never been happier to see the old shitpile.

>>668688
> Take a lazy leap off that cliff. Don't overshoot the van, you could be up there a while.
:rjack: So, what, just aim for the roof? I can do that. Doesn't look like too far of a drop.

:rjack: Fingers crossed on the low gravity thing because I don't want to put a dent in my fresh roof. I just fucking fixed that thing up, repainted it and everything--
>>
No. 669065 ID: 0a1420
File 144201245383.png - (210.59KB , 800x600 , 052.png )
669065

:rjackscared: Woah fuck!

:rjackscared: ...Right, well I'm not reaching in there to grab it so I guess he can have my sheet, but the little fucker's gotta stop eating my shit.
>>
No. 669075 ID: e114bc

>>669065
Yell at it, see if it responds to noise. Then try teaching it a "stay" command. You've had a dog before, right? Do the same thing you'd do with a dog, except feed it condoms instead of treats when it does the right thing. If you can get it to stay put for a while you can go into the van and put on some clothes.

Actually if you've got food and a bed and everything in the van, you don't need to keep wearing that shit anyway.
>>
No. 669078 ID: 9ddf68

why you could probably just drop of the edge of the cliff there and land right on top of it. Better do it sooner rather then later before slimey there goes for the towel.
>>
No. 669086 ID: 3663d3

well, luckily it seems to just want your stuff, not you.
>>
No. 669094 ID: 0fc976

I sure hope it can't get pregnant from all the stains in that sheet...
>>
No. 669612 ID: 0a1420
File 144227002602.png - (210.52KB , 800x600 , 053.png )
669612

>>669075
> I sure hope it can't get pregnant from all the stains in that sheet...
:rjack: Honestly I couldn't care less, the little slime bastard can enjoy getting lucky.

>>669094
> You've had a dog before, right?
:rjack: Actually no I haven't, but what the hell.


:rjack: BAD SLIME! BAD! No eating!



:rjack: Right, well it backed off, so I suppose that's good enough. Little bastard can hear at least. No idea if I can train him, but at least I can make him stop. I'm not touching that blanket, though. Fuck me, it's filthy.
>>
No. 669613 ID: 0a1420
File 144227004033.png - (209.28KB , 800x600 , 054.png )
669613

>>669078
> why you could probably just drop of the edge of the cliff there and land right on top of it. Better do it sooner rather then later before slimey there goes for the towel.
:rjack: Well I do have underwear underneath but I'm enjoying having some fucking semblance of normality here. Probably a good idea.
>>
No. 669614 ID: 0a1420
File 144227005220.png - (209.89KB , 800x600 , 055.png )
669614

>>
No. 669615 ID: 0a1420
File 144227007041.png - (227.14KB , 800x600 , 056.png )
669615

>>
No. 669616 ID: 0a1420
File 144227009312.png - (136.90KB , 800x600 , 057.png )
669616

:rsomethingstartled: Y'jusen da dhuil fen mondos--
>>
No. 669617 ID: 0a1420
File 144227011101.png - (109.27KB , 800x600 , 058.png )
669617

:rsomething: !!!
>>
No. 669618 ID: 0a1420
File 144227014814.png - (64.78KB , 800x600 , 059.png )
669618

:rsomethingdark: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:rjackscared: It's... wearing my headphones.

:rsomethingdark: WO DOMEN Y'TELONOS VOS DANH ET YOZANA!!

:rsomethingdark: YOZANAAA!!

:rsomethingdark: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:rjackscared: And screaming.
>>
No. 669624 ID: 9ddf68

ask if it speaks English. Than ask what the fuck is it doing with your van regardless of whether or not it speaks English.

Also keep an eye up on the cliff incase slimey jumps down. Last I saw it went back for the blanket as soon as you dropped down but it would probably suck if it jumped down on top of you.
>>
No. 669626 ID: a48bd8

Well tell it to shut the fuck up, you are WAY too hungover for that shit.
>>
No. 669630 ID: 2cfb42

Flip it off and open the back door. Yo, this is OUR van!
>>
No. 669632 ID: 149da0

>>669618
Okay. Easy explanation. You've met an alien. Only here, you're the alien, so it's terrified of you. You're not freaked out cause at this point you're excepting weird stuff, and saw worse earlier.

Wait for it to calm down it a little. Maybe knock politely. Wave. Try and act like a friendly smart creature and not a dangerous monster. Speaking might help- even if you can't understand each other's languages, you're showing it you can talk, which is something.
>>
No. 669640 ID: e114bc

>>669618
Knock politely.
>>
No. 669670 ID: 1cebc8

Something tells me that they don't know how the van works. They might be more advanced but that doesn't mean they understand why you would ever replace a control console with an actual wheel.

Or maybe the van's busted and they're using their own tech to move it around.

Get in and drive, it's that simple.
>>
No. 669777 ID: 0a1420
File 144235721947.png - (198.48KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
669777

>>669624
>Also keep an eye up on the cliff incase slimey jumps down. Last I saw it went back for the blanket as soon as you dropped down but it would probably suck if it jumped down on top of you.
:rjack: It's up there. Just... watching.

:rjack: HEY! STAY UP THERE! DON'T YOU JUMP ON ME!

:rsomethingdark: I'SONATHA JION D'ET VOS LIDETH!
>>
No. 669778 ID: 0a1420
File 144235723134.png - (196.10KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
669778

:rsomethingdark: DANIT G'OSDE TIOS ET SORAN YOZANA!!

:rjack: Right, it really doesn't like shouting. The slime went and ran off again.

:rsomethingdark: YOZANA!! YOZANA!!
>>
No. 669779 ID: 0a1420
File 144235724811.png - (64.40KB , 800x600 , 062.png )
669779

>>660632
>Wait for it to calm down it a little. Maybe knock politely. Wave. Try and act like a friendly smart creature and not a dangerous monster. Speaking might help- even if you can't understand each other's languages, you're showing it you can talk, which is something.

>>669670
>Get in and drive, it's that simple.
:rjack: Right, I don't think driving a crazy alien bastard around is going to help it calm down. But at least I can check and make sure it is drivable, it hasn't ripped the wheel out or anything. Maybe try and calm it down from the front, so it has an exit if it wants to run or whatever. I don't know. Couldn't hurt.

:rsomethingdark: YOZANA YOZAAANNNA

:rjack: Hello! I'd like to talk to you! Do you speak Engli--
>>
No. 669780 ID: 0a1420
File 144235726079.png - (68.09KB , 800x600 , 063.png )
669780

:rjackscared: OH FUCK SPEAR

:rsomethingdark: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
No. 669790 ID: 149da0

>>669780
Where did that come from? Did the alien stab a spear right though the door out at you, or did something throw a spear at you and the car?

If the former, back the fuck up. If the later, gab the spear, and try to use the car for cover, while frantically looking around.
>>
No. 669796 ID: e114bc

>>669780
The alien kept yelling "YOZANA", maybe that's the name of whoever threw that spear at you. Take cover!
>>
No. 669797 ID: df2e32

Start shouting YOZANA right back at him.
>>
No. 669805 ID: 3663d3

"slime, fight!"
>>
No. 669908 ID: 99cfa8

>>669796
Or maybe it means "Go away." I do not recommend yelling out words that you don't know what they mean.
>>
No. 669911 ID: 9ddf68

quick slam the van door on the spear before it can pull it back inside an try thrusting it again.
>>
No. 670399 ID: 0a1420
File 144261480544.png - (66.03KB , 800x600 , 064.png )
670399

>>669790
>Where did that come from? Did the alien stab a spear right though the door out at you, or did something throw a spear at you and the car?
:rjackscared: That fucking spear came from inside the car. Right through my- through my fucking door. Goddamn it, fucking-- I just fucking refurbished it...

>If the former, back the fuck up.
:rjackscared: Way ahead of you, man. Fuck me, that thing was like two inches from impaling my fucking kidneys.

:rsomethingdark: JIZO FO DYAN MAS LIFIN TESONO VOS ET HOSAN YOZANA!!
>>
No. 670402 ID: 0a1420
File 144261492886.png - (80.32KB , 800x600 , 065.png )
670402

>>669911
> quick slam the van door on the spear before it can pull it back inside an try thrusting it again.

:rsomethingdark: HOSAN YOZANA! UHONI YIAH RETINAH FIO YOZANA!

:rjackscared: Door's already shut tight- but I think it's stuck anyway, the alien can't seem to pull the spear back.

:rsomethingdark: YOZANA! YOZANA!

>>669797
> Start shouting YOZANA right back at him.
>>669908
>Or maybe it means "Go away." I do not recommend yelling out words that you don't know what they mean.
:rjackscared: I've got absolutely fucking nothing better to go on, man. It's the only thing it's repeating. I'll compromise- I'll try and be gentle.

:rjackscared: Yosana?
>>
No. 670403 ID: 0a1420
File 144261494022.png - (64.46KB , 800x600 , 066.png )
670403

:rsomethingdark: ...T- tes loh fio mon dais...? ...T- tonah vos, vos danit ilthan! Y- ye! Ye! ILTHAN! YOZANA!
>>
No. 670404 ID: 0a1420
File 144261495108.png - (90.70KB , 800x600 , 067.png )
670404

:rsomethingdark: YOZANA! YOZANA!!

:rjack: Right, well now it's just trying even harder.
>>
No. 670413 ID: 9946e2

Walk in front of the van, see what you can see of the inside from the windshield. Might give you an idea of what this thing has rummaged through and what else it might have in there to attack you with.
>>
No. 670417 ID: a19cd5

>>670404
Suplex the van.
>>
No. 670423 ID: 3663d3

grab spear shaft, pull it through.
>>
No. 670424 ID: 0fc976

Low gravity, right? Get a grip on the underside of the van and FLIP IT!
>>
No. 670425 ID: 1cc24b

say 'ye? Ilthan?'

Can you open the back door or the other side? We just wan our stuff back, so try not to hurt it, but you should keep your shiv ready.
>>
No. 670506 ID: a19cd5

>>670424
yes
suplex the van
>>
No. 670553 ID: 2eeb65

Do not supplex the van.

Try to look through the windshield
>>
No. 670564 ID: 149da0

I wonder if Yosana means like, "help" or "aaaah" or more "die"? Or maybe "get away"? At least that's the kind of thing I'd guess from context.

This is really starting to look like it's derived from or shares a common root with the romance languages.

"mon dais" could very easily be "my god". "vos" could be vosotros / you. "et" looks like it's being used for "and", like it is in latin. "ilthan" could be alien, "mas lifin" looks like "my [something] (Life? Lift?).

I would guess >>670403 translates to something like "[...] my god. [You talk / what are you], you are an alien (a damned alien?). Yes! Yes! Alien! Die!"

Do you know any French or Spanish you could throw at is? Might have a better chance of cognates / overlapping sense that English.
>>
No. 670774 ID: 99cfa8

>>670564
Man if we're thinking cognates "Yozana" sounds a whole lot like "Hosanna" which... doesn't mean what I thought it did nevermind that makes no sense!

But yeah it thinks you're a demon or something so dunno what you can do about that except wait around to see if it calms down and hope it doesn't break more of your stuff in the process.
>>
No. 670814 ID: 2eeb65

Okay, here's what we got. We don't know whether the OP post is in the same language, so I won't include it for now.

Common words:

"Ye"/"yee"/"ee". Judging by its use, it's an interjection, most likely meaning fear and shock, like "ah" or "eek".

"Yozana". I don't think it's "die". The alien shouted "yozana" throughout the whole thing, not just when they tried to kill us. Makes no sense for someone to cower in fear shouting "Die! Die!". I think it means either "go away" or "help". Judging by the usage, there might be two completely different scenarios here. See, the alien often uses "yozana" as a part of a sentence. If "yozana" means "go away", then the sentences are directed at us, as the alien panics and shouts at us to go away. But if "yozana" means "help", then at least some of the sentences might be directed at someone else whom the alien contacts via some contact device. We need to get prepared for the possible arrival of other aliens, possibly armed and dangerous.

"Hosan yozana". The alien repeats this expression twice. No clue what it might mean.

"Et". Judging by the frequency of its use, it's most likely either a conjunction like "and", or are preposition like "to" or "for". If the "common roots" theory is correct, it may mean "and".

"Vos". Is also pretty common. Isn't a conjunction however, since it can appear at the end of a phrase with just one word before it. Might be a preposition, might also be a pronoun. If the "common roots" theory is correct, it may mean "you".

"Vos danh et"/"vos danit". Is it the same expression, or different ones?

"Ilthan". Appears only after we said "yosana", and appears to be some sort of conclusion the alien reached about us. Seems to be something bad, like "demon".

"Fio". The only other word that's used more than once. No clue what it might mean.
>>
No. 670815 ID: 2eeb65

And by the way, if my conclusions are correct, then no, shouting "Ye! Ilthan!" is not recommended.
>>
No. 671701 ID: 0a1420
File 144295968264.png - (68.50KB , 800x600 , 068.png )
671701

>>670417
>>670506
>Suplex the van.
:rjack: ...You know, sometimes I almost forget that I'm brain damaged and you guys are a destructive force in my life.

:rjack: Then you tell me to fling my fragile 80 pound skeletal body at a ten ton hunk of unrelenting steel.

:rsomethingdark: ITHALIN VOS JELOTH DES YE YOZANA! OURA! OURA!

>>670553
>Do not supplex the van.
:rjack: At least some of you aren't trying to kill me.

>>670423
>grab spear shaft, pull it through.
:rjack: It looks like it's jammed in there tight, and I don't want to get too close to the van, man.

:rsomethingdark: YOZANAA!!

:rjack: I really wish it'd stop screaming that.

>>670425
>Can you open the back door or the other side? We just wan our stuff back, so try not to hurt it, but you should keep your shiv ready.
:rjack: There's only a door on one side and the back's welded shut, my dad welded 'em decades ago. This thing's been torn apart and put back together and torn apart again a dozen times. There's the front doors, though.

:rjack: Shard shiv is coming out. I don't really want to use it, especially since it's got a fucking spear, but hey, better safe then sorry.
>>
No. 671703 ID: 0a1420
File 144295970994.png - (29.89KB , 800x600 , 69.png )
671703

:rjackscared: Oh, hey. It's a she.

:rgirlalien1: YOZANA VOS JUN OURA---
>>
No. 671705 ID: 0a1420
File 144295976698.png - (25.97KB , 800x600 , 70.png )
671705

:rgirlalienstartled: ...

:rjackscared: And she sees me. Uh.

>>670564
>Do you know any French or Spanish you could throw at is? Might have a better chance of cognates / overlapping sense that English.
:rjack: A little bit, we went backpacking through France, remember? There's no way you'd know any of this shit if I didn't, right? I'm surprised you guys remember so much of it, though, I mean fuck. I never exactly got good at it to begin with. Everything you're talking about is going right over my head.

:rjackthinking: Uh, let's see.


:rjack: ...Je est suis... ordinaire l'homme. Je... ne pas est etranger?

:rgirlalienstartled: ......

:rjack: Yeah, she's not responding.
>>
No. 671715 ID: 4780ef

yeah, not to be a dick but damn your french sucks.

Also now that I'm seeing more of that thing I got to admit I'm feeling less and less confident about getting into a fight with it. I mean look at those fucking teeth!
>>
No. 671717 ID: 3663d3

strike a sexy pose. to uhhh, prove you aren't dangerous, yeah.
>>
No. 671719 ID: fb6e49

>>671705
Are those your mardi gras beads? Motherfucker.
>>
No. 671725 ID: 574990

pfft, yeah baby work that pole.

Make a 'shoo' gesture, see if she gets the hint. Don't show your shiv though, that won't help.
>>
No. 671726 ID: 149da0

>>671705
Try waving. That's a pretty universal sign with anything with hands, right?

It's not attacking her at least.

She looks more afraid than anything else.
>>
No. 671744 ID: e114bc

>>671705
I wonder if she's in the same situation you are? Teleported here from another world? She's wearing what look like makeshift bandages.

...oh. Looking at her, the answer is yes. The alien you saw in the torture realm very much looked like a male version of her.
>>
No. 671747 ID: 1e07cf

>>671705
... sprechen ze dutch?
>>
No. 671958 ID: f25018

>>671705
Alright, call down your pet, have him go inside through the cracks and immobilize her.
>>
No. 671959 ID: f25018

>>671705
Alright, call down your pet, have him go inside through the cracks and immobilize her.
>>
No. 672289 ID: 2eeb65

>>671717
Strike a sexy pose and speak French.

There's no way a female member of any sentient species could resist a sexy French-speaking shirtless man.
>>
No. 672645 ID: 0a1420
File 144321516648.png - (65.86KB , 800x600 , 071.png )
672645

>>671726
>Try waving. That's a pretty universal sign with anything with hands, right?
:rjack: Right, sounds reasonable. Better then, fucking, antagonizing the monster with the needle teeth or... trying to seduce it. Strike a sexy pose, christ almighty, I'm losing it.

>>671719
>Are those your mardi gras beads? Motherfucker.
:rjack: They aren't mine. I think she put my shit back, or at least threw it off her and made a fucking mess of the machine.

>>671747
>... sprechen ze dutch?
:rjack: What?

>>671958
>Alright, call down your pet, have him go inside through the cracks and immobilize her.
:rjack: Fantastic idea. What I really need is to have a slime monster digest a hole through my car to kill the alien inside. Good thinking.

:rjack: Where is that slime anywa--
>>
No. 672647 ID: 0a1420
File 144321524188.png - (64.99KB , 800x600 , 072.png )
672647

:rjackscared: Jesus Christ!

:rjackscared: Fucker snuck up on me! And it looks hungry. Uh..

:rjackscared: BACK! NO FOOD, GET BACK!

:rjack: Fuck, I'm probably scaring her, let me just wave--
>>
No. 672648 ID: 0a1420
File 144321526304.png - (31.18KB , 800x600 , 073.png )
672648

:rjackthinking: --with the wrong FUCKING hand. God DAMN it.

:rjack: Uh...
>>672289
>There's no way a female member of any sentient species could resist a sexy French-speaking shirtless man.
:rjack: Je... suis ne... hurt pas vous?
>>
No. 672650 ID: 730afe

>>672648
throw the knife out of sight and hold up both hands as a sign of peace.
then whip your dick out and do the pelvic windmill
>>
No. 672651 ID: 3663d3

actually, sow her you are throwing the knife away, make a show of it; hold the knife and toss it to the side in plain sight.
>>
No. 672655 ID: b66b01

>>672648
If you're serious about the french, it's "Je ne veux pas vous faire du mal".

Are we to assume she's dangerous, even with the teeth? She apparently needs a weapon to defend herself and is currently very afraid. I'm not convinced that killing her would be the way to go. Maybe try to open some of the door, see if it's all locked. Didn't see you try one because of the spear and she can't use that anymore.

As for the slime, I have no idea how to stop it from eating the van.
>>
No. 672656 ID: f62de2

Yeah, I'm going to ask now before we try it but you do have a set of keys in your van right? I'm just wondering if we'll be able to move the damn thing in any other method then getting out to push.

Oh, and keep an eye on pinkie so it doesn't eat your shorts.
>>
No. 672679 ID: 149da0

>>672651
Pantomime might work, although we don't have a lot of time with the goo closing in behind.
>>
No. 672680 ID: 3663d3

>>672679
depends if goo is hostile
so far it's only tried to eat our stuff, not us.
>>
No. 672683 ID: 2ccbb3

It's your van, how do you break into it?

Begin frantic attempts to get into the van, with 1950's scream faces. Punch open a window if you have to, but the point is that you need to show her that YOU are the one who is the most scared right now. Take on a leadership role in spite of this and she should eventually understand that you're just a survivor, not a bandit.
>>
No. 672724 ID: 99cfa8

Yeah I think the best way to deal with this situation is to throw the knife, both as a distraction and a gesture of intent, get in the van and drive off before the slime finishes with the knife. Assuming, of course, that there's a key in there somewhere you can get to quickly. If not, it may be a "grab what you can before the machine becomes slime food" situation. Sorry.
>>
No. 672725 ID: 3663d3

>>672724
why does everyone think the slime is hostile? so far it's been... dog like.
>>672683
what?
>>
No. 672831 ID: 364cad

Toss knife, simply open side doors, and if that fails, just climb on top of van.
>>
No. 673031 ID: 99cfa8

>>672725
So far it's eaten everything, and we don't want to find out that extends to us the hard way.
>>
No. 673210 ID: 0fee7d

>>672648
You do have the keys right? If you do, Are they the kind of keys with the electric remote? Or is your van like a minivan I heard where you don't even need keys to start it?
>>
No. 673762 ID: 0a1420
File 144356296030.png - (67.52KB , 800x600 , 074.png )
673762

>>672650
>>672651
>>672724
>>672831
>throw the knife out of sight and hold up both hands as a sign of peace.
:rjack: Shit, wait. That was a shard of glass. Well, it's broken now. And the slime's going for it so whatever, I guess.
>>
No. 673764 ID: 0a1420
File 144356302452.png - (70.33KB , 800x600 , 075.png )
673764

>>672655
>Maybe try to open some of the door, see if it's all locked. Didn't see you try one because of the spear and she can't use that anymore.
:rjack: Front doors are still locked. But the side doors probably aren't. She must have broke the lock to get in somehow. Or if she didn't break it, hopefully she doesn't know how to relock it. Fingers crossed.

>>673210
>You do have the keys right?
:rjack: Nope, they're in my pants, wherever the fuck those are. But I'm living in my van, man. I'm not just going to leave it to one set. I've got a spare taped behind the water pump.
>>
No. 673765 ID: 0a1420
File 144356308244.png - (29.69KB , 800x600 , 076.png )
673765

:rjackthinking: Yep. Doors were open. And, uh, there she is.

:rjack: Hey there. I'm not going to hurt you.
>>
No. 673766 ID: 0a1420
File 144356311559.png - (38.96KB , 800x600 , 077.png )
673766

>>672655
:rjack: Je ne veus pas vous faire du mal.

:rjackthinking: Thanks. I never could wrap my head around how everything's all backwards in french. 'I will not you make bad', shit's ridiculous.

:rgirlalien1: ...mal... Mallas? Ny mallas... ny, hozayen dos nosani uruth...?

:rjack: Listen, I'm just going to grab something, alright? Not gonna hurt you, just stay calm. It's all cool.

>>672683
>>672651
>>672650
>>672724
>but the point is that you need to show her that YOU are the one who is the most scared right now.
:rjackthinking: I really don't have time for a game of charades, we need to get this thing moving before the fucking slime follows me in and--
>>
No. 673767 ID: 0a1420
File 144356312863.png - (49.63KB , 800x600 , 078.png )
673767

:rjack: --God damn it. It's eating my sheet.

:rgirlalienstartled: Y- YEEEEE! MALLAS! M, MAL! MAL! MAL MALMALMAL!! VOS JUSITHIN, ET KOTH! MAL!!
>>
No. 673769 ID: 3663d3

shoo it, both hands. if that doesn't work try to lure it into the sink and down the drain, can chill in the wastewater tank. then when you dump that tank it will come out.

also, it ate GLASS, whatever method it's using to melt things isn't acid.
...is it one of those slimes from hentai that can dissolve armor without hurting the person wearing it?
>>
No. 673774 ID: 808077

Quick, pull something out of the trash can and lob it out the door, lock blobby out, and get to driving.
>>
No. 673775 ID: b66b01

>>673767
Yelling at the slime seems to usually make it retreat. I'd say do that, then grab another fabric based object (maybe make sure it's like a shirt that you can part with) and throw it outside to keep the slime occupied. Then try starting the van.
>>
No. 673776 ID: b66b01

>>673769
Maybe we should make sure it can't eat through plastic before trapping it in a water tank.
>>
No. 673783 ID: e114bc

It ate a condom wrapper and all so it can eat plastic. I expect it can eat basically everything except whatever these rocks are made out of.

Getting it out of the van and then getting the van out of its reach seems like a good start.
>>
No. 673795 ID: b66b01

>>673783
Yeah I forgot about that. But now that I thought about it, maybe it can only eat anything it can engulf...
>>
No. 673797 ID: 99cfa8

>>673767
Wow, she REALLY hates the slime. I'd say trust her on that one. Get it out and vamoose. And hope the van doesn't fly away the first time we hit a bump.
>>
No. 673838 ID: c0237d

>>673767
>cover with spare cloth or two
>kick like a soccer ball
>close door
Problem solved
>>
No. 673858 ID: 149da0

>>673767
Throw some other tasty piece of detritus out the door to lure it back outside, and then shut the door.
>>
No. 674009 ID: 0a1420
File 144364817627.png - (52.44KB , 800x600 , 079.png )
674009

>>673838
>kick like a soccer ball
:rjackthinking: No idea how you want me to kick a liquid blob. It's not gonna bounce, fucker's just going to spill out everywhere.

>>673774
>>673858
>Quick, pull something out of the trash can and lob it out the door, lock blobby out, and get to driving.
:rjackthinking: Yeah, let's try the easy way first. Seeing as how it eats everything I have no fucking idea if it can even be trapped. Or wrapped up or whatever else.

:rjack: Go! Fetch! Shoo, get out! Shoo!

:rjackthinking: ...Right. It's not going for it. I guess it's more interested in the bucketloads of stuff inside the car then a tiny bit of trash outside.

:rgirlalienstartled: Kos kance sys vos yozana...!!
>>
No. 674010 ID: 0a1420
File 144364818657.png - (46.91KB , 800x600 , 080.png )
674010

:rgirlalienstartled: Moseni! Kos potecha!

:rjackscared: JESUS-- fucking Christ I wasn't expecting that.

:rjackscared: ...You must seriously fucking hate this thing if you're hiding behind me.

:rgirlalienstartled: Kos potecha mosani! Mosani!
>>
No. 674014 ID: 2a7417

How do you discipline a misbehaving pet? Spray it with water. From the sink. Bad slime, not on the carpet!
>>
No. 674015 ID: dbe554

You okay? She's not crushing you like some sort of snake is she?

Though I wish we could bloody understand her, I think she's saying something about protection.. At the least she's not terrified of you as much anymore if she's willing to hug tightly
>>
No. 674016 ID: e114bc

>>674010
The first thing you fed it was a condom. Show it a condom, toss it outside. It might get the point if you do that.

I'm almost tempted to ask you to try to push it outside but uh I'm not sure it's a good idea to touch it or get your skin anywhere near it.
>>
No. 674025 ID: 9607a1

>>674010
man she is all -over- you! I'd call this seduction a success!
>>
No. 674030 ID: 3663d3

i'm getting more convinced it doesn't eat flesh the longer this goes on.
>>
No. 674035 ID: 2eeb65

Pet her head lovingly to calm her down
>>
No. 674036 ID: 2eeb65

(or her butt)
>>
No. 674144 ID: 99cfa8

>>674010
>Kos potecha!
"Protect me"?
>Mosani
If the prior is correct, probably "monster" or something more specifically about the slime.
>Moseni
Not sure if typo or variant.

Also...
>>673767
>et koth
It amuses me to think this is "ate clothes" but it's more likely "kill it". Although actually "et" is kinda looking like an article elsewhere...

>>673766
>Ny mallas
Ah! "Ny" is probably "not" or "no", important words!

>>669616
>Y'jusen da dhuil fen mondos--
Something about a massive headache.

Incidentally, pretty sure the first post is the same language.

Yeah that's about all I got for now.
>>
No. 674157 ID: 2eeb65

>>674144
>Incidentally, pretty sure the first post is the same language.
There are too few overlaps to determine whether it is or not.
>>
No. 674165 ID: 2ccbb3

Well, your best bet is to freeze the slime. But how do you get them into the fridge? Is the fridge even working?
>>
No. 674180 ID: 6cfee4

Let's just note here that Mal is a latin root for "bad"; this in conjunction with "ny" probably means she recognizes you as not meaning harm, which would coincide with her recent actions. What's more important though, is that she is pretty clearly telling us that that slime thing is bad news bears, and we need to get rid of it pronto. Do you have like, a couple of matches and an aerosol can? Fire's the only way I can see of permanently killing it, as it seems to eat anything that could physically attack it.
>>
No. 674181 ID: 6cfee4

Actually, I see a fire extinguisher. Could try temporarily repelling the slime out of the van by spraying it with the extinguisher.
>>
No. 674190 ID: 3841ea

Put the lady alien in the passenger seat for now so you can deal with this thing. Hostile or not, you can't let it eat all your stuff.
>>
No. 674208 ID: 99cfa8

>>674180
Oh hey, not only that, but she's using "mal" rather than "mallas" because she's trying to tell us in a way we'll understand.

Which I suppose isn't really immediately relevant, but hey, we know she's listening and learning.
>>
No. 675031 ID: 0a1420
File 144408222625.png - (44.26KB , 800x600 , 081.png )
675031

>>674015
> You okay? She's not crushing you like some sort of snake is she?
:rjackthinking: No, actually. She's ridiculously light. She's barely squeezing at all.

>>674025
>man she is all -over- you! I'd call this seduction a success!
:rjackthinking: And I didn't have to spin my dick or anything, look at that.

>>674190
>Put the lady alien in the passenger seat for now so you can deal with this thing.
:rjack: Uh... Vous poser il y a? Just, sit down there, alright?

:rgirlalienstartled: Mosani maldas e'koth, mosani...
>>
No. 675032 ID: 0a1420
File 144408223656.png - (53.82KB , 800x600 , 082.png )
675032

>>674014
> Spray it with water. From the sink.

:rslime: &%%@&%&^!^%(!*^%_!@&%*)@&%(*)@^!%^*!@%()@^& %()@^!%!^()!%^

:rjackscared: Oh shit, that got a reaction!

:rjack: Little fucker's retreating.

>>674165
>Is the fridge even working?
:rjackthinking: That's a chemical toilet. Hell of a job finding a booth I could stuff in here, man. The cold food's kept in a cooler, mostly I just eat canned stuff.

>>674181
>Actually, I see a fire extinguisher.
:rjackthinking: And that's fuel for the stove.

>>674180
>Do you have like, a couple of matches and an aerosol can?
:rjack: As a matter of fact...
>>
No. 675033 ID: 0a1420
File 144408224799.png - (67.46KB , 800x600 , 083.png )
675033

>>
No. 675034 ID: 0a1420
File 144408227810.png - (66.61KB , 800x600 , 084.png )
675034

:rjack: Get back here you little shit!
>>
No. 675035 ID: 0a1420
File 144408229924.png - (72.20KB , 800x600 , 085.png )
675035

:rslime: %!@&)!%&!%&!()*%!&)(&!$!$ !$(!*@&$*()!@$&)*(! $!@*(&$)!&()*
>>
No. 675036 ID: 0a1420
File 144408230875.png - (75.77KB , 800x600 , 086.png )
675036

:rslime: $!*$@!($*!@)(_*$_)!@ $!@)_$*!@_)*$@!%&%^ ^&*^%*&^@#&*%+!+(@#+_) !(#@+_!)(#@!%&&&%!
>>
No. 675037 ID: 0a1420
File 144408231591.png - (70.19KB , 800x600 , 087.png )
675037

>>
No. 675038 ID: 0a1420
File 144408232819.png - (70.25KB , 800x600 , 088.png )
675038

:rjackthinking: ...So. Uh. Apparently it had some kind of anaesthetic and paralytic in its slime.

:rjackthinking: Probably a good thing we didn't touch it.

:rjackthinking: Well my hips and knees were covered. I can't feel my feet but I can move my legs, so I think I can walk. I can't really move anything else though. I

:rjack: cab i shbeak?

:rjack: fug muh libs rr nub
>>
No. 675039 ID: 3663d3

you kinda deserved that. you scared it off and instead of, you know, driving away, you chased it down and tried to burn it alive.
>>
No. 675040 ID: b2f5eb

That was excessive.

Anyway, anything that works that fast is probably something you want to wash off. Try and use your hands for balance.
>>
No. 675041 ID: dbe554

Welp, time to at least get next to the vehicle, step back about.. three steps, turn left 90 degrees, and then move forward till you bump the door
>>
No. 675048 ID: cb1526

Really didn't need to go there man.
Bump your butt against the door until it opens. The door, not your butt. Really hoping the paralytic doesn't mess with your digestive tract.
>>
No. 675079 ID: 2ccbb3

... I don't think it's dead but who knows whatever anymore.

Clean up the slime gel with your bad towels and throw them all into the cooler. Make sure you select the right clothes to impress the poor girl.
>>
No. 675452 ID: 0a1420
File 144434290606.png - (71.15KB , 800x600 , 089.png )
675452

>>675039
>>675040
>>675048
> Really didn't need to go there man.
:rjackthinking: You see, this is why I don't listen to you guys anymore when you tell me to burn shit. It's always, 'go burn that', 'get the matches', 'oh, why did you burn it you horrible monster'.

>>675079
>Clean up the slime gel with your bad towels and throw them all into the cooler.
:rjackthinking: If I had any kind of control of my arms at all I'd definitely try to clean up.

>>675048
>Bump your butt against the door until it opens.
:rjackthinking: Sounds like a plan.

:rjackthinking: ...The fire probably was excessive, huh? The water probably would have done the
>>
No. 675453 ID: 0a1420
File 144434292699.png - (303.66KB , 800x600 , 090.png )
675453

:rjackthinking: triCK OH FUCK


:rjackscared: FKGNRNNN!! GHRR FRORFH MHRRN!!
>>
No. 675454 ID: 0a1420
File 144434293449.png - (146.47KB , 800x600 , 091.png )
675454

>>
No. 675458 ID: 0a1420
File 144434311925.png - (28.13KB , 800x600 , 092.png )
675458

:rjack: What's going on... why can't I feel my arms--
>>
No. 675459 ID: 0a1420
File 144434312883.png - (29.69KB , 800x600 , 093.png )
675459

:rgirlalienangry: VOUS ETES LE YOZANA, AREN'T VOUS? DON'T LIE TO ME!

:rjackscared: Oh jesus.

:rgirlalienangry: I DON'T KNOW WHY VOUS BROUGHT LA KOTH OU WHY VOUS ASSASSINE IT, BUT I CAN SEE THE NOIRCEUR IN VOTRE CERVEAU! IF VOUS THINK VOUS CAN FOOL ME, VOUS CAN DROP THE FUCKING ACT!
>>
No. 675460 ID: 0a1420
File 144434313781.png - (220.19KB , 800x600 , 094.png )
675460

:rjackscared: Please god don't hurt me.

:rgirlalienhallucination: PARLER!
>>
No. 675463 ID: 265534

S-Stick your dick in it.
>>
No. 675464 ID: 3663d3

start repeating what you read from the "bible"?
>>
No. 675467 ID: 2eeb65

Dem thighs

"My name is Jack. My ex-girlfriend has been mutilated by some maniac, and I have been forcefully pulled here from my universe. I'm just trying to survive, and help my ex-girlfriend, and maybe find who did it to her. I don't know why the slime thing is following me, and I honestly don't know what a "Yozana" is".
>>
No. 675469 ID: 2eeb65

>>675467
or should it be "Dat thigh"?
>>
No. 675470 ID: 6cfee4

>>675464
lolwut? why would we do that? she can evidently communicate with us just fine. she speaks french now apparently, so I guess she's assimilating language telepathically or something? She did say that she can "see the darkness in our brain" so I'm assuming telepathy shenanigans. And apparently, a. that slime thing was called Koth, and b. she thinks we're something called the Yozana. Either way, we better start asking what the fuck a Yozana is right quick before we get eaten.
>>
No. 675471 ID: b12e2c

Uuh, I think she's yelling at you for killing the thing. After she freaked out at its presence. Women, what'cha gonna do. Anyway, blame us. We can take it, and it was our idea.
>>
No. 675472 ID: 14712b

Holy fuck those teeth. Honestly if it was for the teeth I'd say headbutt her and run seeing as she's bound your hands and looks like something out of a monster of the week horror novel I'm going to have suggest fainting. Why faint, because whoever this chick is she seems to have already determined what her truth is regardless of whether or not it's the actual truth. Or to put it simply you're fucked. Sorry
>>
No. 675475 ID: b66b01

>>675460
"Parler" means "talk" guys, I think the best thing we can do is explain ourselves.

I'd say "I don't know what La Koth was, it just followed me and kept eating my stuff. I also don't know who's Yozana or what is the darkness you're referring to. I mean yeah, most humans are fucked up but that doesn't mean I'm evil. Also we killed that thing cause that's usually a human's reaction to something we're afraid of and know nothing about. Again, not evil."

Something along those lines.
>>
No. 675492 ID: b12e2c

>>675471
Also, mention you thought it was dangerous because she was scared of it.
>>
No. 675527 ID: 0fc976

My, what big teeth you have, grandma!

Well, at least you can parlay now. Is she using some sort of power on you? Get her to keep talking, it's becoming easier to understand with every word.
>>
No. 675532 ID: 99cfa8

Glowing hand on your head? Yup, some kind of weird psychic shit.

Also, she apparently "can see the darkness in your mind" so uh it might be difficult to convince her you're not a threat. Buuuut uh not like there's anything else to do. Just say something like "Hey lady I don't know what that thing was but I just want to get home alright?"

...but more importantly than saying any particular thing, don't lie. She has psychic shit so she'll probably see right through it.
>>
No. 675565 ID: 2ccbb3

>>675460
Shout each word in clear and punctuated emphasis:

"I. DO. NOT. KNOW. WHY. I. AM. HERE.

I. AM. JUST. A. MORTAL.

WHAT. IS. THIS. PLANET.

PLEASE. CLOSE. YOUR. MOUTH."
>>
No. 675571 ID: 3663d3

>>675565
yelling wont help.
>>
No. 675572 ID: defceb

>>675463
Seconding this
>>
No. 675820 ID: 0a1420
File 144450782406.png - (21.03KB , 800x600 , 095.png )
675820

>>675467
:rjackscared: My name i-

:rgirlalienstartled: Ko tona! Vos doman mallas es uruth...
>>
No. 675821 ID: 0a1420
File 144450784070.png - (33.47KB , 800x600 , 096.png )
675821

:rgirlalienstartled: Votre cerveux est so confused... is this why vous do as vous do?

:rjackscared: Listen- my name is Jack, I don't even know who or what a "Yozana" is--

:rgirlalienangry: Stop lying! If the madness in votre cerveux didn't condemn vous enough, la... shaman? Elle dit moi that 'Le Yozana has a face marked by the noirceir dans son couer'. Vous cannot hide that!

:rjackscared: I- I swear I don't know what the fuck is even going on. I killed that slime thing that you were freaking out about--

:rgirlalienangry: After vous brought it here! And dis moi how anybody could have led la koth without getting manger? Anybody but le yozana?

:rgirlalienangry: Please! Keep begging! Keep trying to play votre jeux. For all the pain vous avez fait ma personnes I enjoy seeing vous squirm.
>>
No. 675828 ID: b12e2c

She's the one who attacked you! You were just trying to get into your van! You didn't do anything to her or her people, you don't even want to be here!
>>
No. 675833 ID: 59ae77

>>675821
Could you, I dunno, speak one language please? The way you keep drifting around is confusing.

>'Le Yozana has a face marked by the noirceir dans son couer'. Vous cannot hide that!
A face marked by "the darkness in his heart". What's marked on your fa- wait. Is this about your beard? She thinks you've evil cause you didn't shave? Lady, that's just hair. It comes right off.

>And dis moi how anybody could have led la koth
Koth is the name of the slime monster, looks like.

It was easy! All I did was throw something away and it ate it and then it followed me. Anyone with arms could have done it.
>>
No. 675842 ID: 0ed6e9

>>675821
...so are you native to this world or did you just wake up here on day? Because I'm the latter and just wake up here today and have no fucking clue what the hell anything is. I came here because this is my van, I live here, If you don't believe me I can tell you where to find anything in here, all the clothes fit me, and I actually know how things work.

The pink thing kept following me and eating my shit. I tried to get it to go away but it kept coming back until the point where I snapped, what from the waking up in a world that I have never heard of much less seen before, not having any clothes, finding a portal that let me catch a glimpse of the women I'm seeing cut in half and having no idea where she even is, having the pink blob follow me and eat half the shit I still had on me every time I turned my back, finding my van only to find out that some leech lady has taken it over, and when I tried to get it back form her she punched a damn spear there the side after I just got the damn thing fix... Let's just say when you started freaking out I kinda snapped for a moment.
only then to be knocked out and bond by said leech lady... So long story short I'm just having a really bad day.
>>
No. 675853 ID: 2eeb65

>>675833
>wait. Is this about your beard? She thinks you've evil cause you didn't shave? Lady, that's just hair. It comes right off.
To be fair, it does make us look like someone's alternate universe evil twin.

>>675820
>>675821
Say: "I did not bring it there! It followed me for miles and tried to eat me! Listen, I see you can sense my mind. Then you can sense that I'm completely honest with you. And why wouldn't I be honest with such a charming young snake-lady~"

Okay, maybe without the last part.
>>
No. 675854 ID: 2eeb65

>>675853
Also... []try not to get an erection, in this quite compromising position[]
>>
No. 675857 ID: 59ae77

>If the madness in votre cerveux didn't condemn vous enough
Hey, madness is an illness. A disease. It's not a reason to condemn someone!

...also I think you might be talking about us, and I think we resent being condemned. We're cool, snaketits.
>>
No. 675862 ID: 2ccbb3

We all knew this was going to happen - suddenly everyone around you speaks English. Problem is, you probably messed up whatever translator you picked up (possibly from the slime) by speaking two different languages, and now it thinks that this is your "dialect".

Try speaking only in English. But at the moment, this girl thinks that you're some kind of professional agent working for an alien conspiracy; she's overestimating your capabilities and using tools for interrogation that are horrifying and fatal to you.

Find a way to get her attention. She isn't listening.
>>
No. 675863 ID: 3663d3

you are an off worlder. this is your van she is in right now.
>>
No. 675921 ID: f56624

>>675821
man that paralysis is pretty bad innit

"You know being an asshole to the guy who just presumably saved your life and OWNS THE THING YOU ARE COOPED UP IN HERE doesn't seem like a great strategy, especially when said guy is scared out of his fucking wits and STILL not sure if anything happening here is real!"
>>
No. 675923 ID: c26e75

If she challenges you about claiming this van is yours, you could tell her you can describe how things were in it when she found it. Stuff in compartments, et cetera.
>>
No. 675943 ID: 99cfa8

>>675821
> and tell me how anybody could have led the koth without being eaten?
Distracting it with other edible things, mostly. But the important part is we didn't know what it was.

> for all the pain you have brought my people
Oh come on, we've only ever even seen one of her people before and that was for all of a second. We are not your antichrist or whatever a "yozana" is.
>>
No. 676132 ID: cab7d6

I think whoever she's mad at set you up as the fall guy for whatever twisted goings-on happened here. Keep asking, what's yozana mean, why are you in my van, what was that slime doing?
>>
No. 676278 ID: 0a1420
File 144477304307.png - (31.34KB , 800x600 , 097.png )
676278

>>675921
:rjackthinking: You know she's got a fucking spear right? I'm too stringy to be made into a shish kebab. I don't think I'm in a position to make threats.

:rgirlalienangry: No, non vous n'etes pas!

:rjackscared: Oh, shit- so, uh, probably, I should probably only talk to you, then, huh?

:rjackscared: Look- I swear I just woke up today, and here I was, no fucking clue where the hell I am or what anything is. All I know is that this is my van, it's got my stuff in it- you were listening to my music, right? You found that in the glove compartment at the front, right?

:rgirlalien1: ...

:rjackscared: I don't know why the pink thing was following me! I tossed it some food, it started tagging along, it wouldn't go away until I killed it. I didn't mean to scare you with it, I swear! I didn't plan it out! You can see inside my head, right? You know that I'm telling the truth!
>>
No. 676279 ID: 0a1420
File 144477306914.png - (29.34KB , 800x600 , 098.png )
676279

:rgirlalien1: ...

:rgirlalien1: ...

:rgirlalien1: ...Vous seem sincere. I... believe that vous are not le yozana.

:rgirlalienangry: But vous etes un human, are vous not?

:rjackscared: ...I am...?

:rgirlalienangry: Oui, and from what I've seen, humans are degeneres putes et voyous. Le Yozana est un human. The shaman dit moi the other man n'est pas better. And the women... I won't kill vous, but I'm not sure I should let vous go.
>>
No. 676281 ID: 5a14ec

>degeneres putes et voyous
...You haven't been leaving around magazines you read for the articles or shit like that, have you?

Alright listen, if she's not going to let you go, can she at least help you save those two stuck in the space-warp in the closet? It's a two person job.
>>
No. 676282 ID: 2a7417

Well, since I'm kind of a stranger in a strange land, I'd actually appreciate you sticking around.
>>
No. 676289 ID: 3663d3

well, this is a vehicle, i was heading for the smoke in the distance before i found this. we can go anywhere faster now, so if you have any suggestions?
>>
No. 676290 ID: dbe554

Even then, where the hell are we going to go? It's a barren, desolate place with nary anything but decay in various places.
>>
No. 676293 ID: 2eeb65

>what I've seen, humans are degeneres putes
Why thank you, ma cherie... let me prove it~ (cue 70s porno music)
>>
No. 676296 ID: 4f073a

>>676279
Hey, what you got against human women? They're as fine people as anyone else.

>from what I've seen, humans are degeneres putes et voyous
And I'm sure every one of your own people are saints. Look, we're people, okay? We're all different.

>not let you go
Where am I gonna go? I'm lost in a friggen wasteland of floating rocks.
>>
No. 676309 ID: 2ccbb3

>>676279
"Well, excuse us for trying to live in our environment! People are WEIRD; they get weirder the further you are from home.

Same goes for you. Also, one of your fangs is overgrown; the side on your left eye, second ring from the prey's point of view. Please don't eat me, you're as dangerous as I am.

And - this is important - I saw someone who looked like you, along with a human woman who came with me. They were being tortured, I couldn't do shit. I can show you but it's not pretty."
>>
No. 676345 ID: 99cfa8

>>676279
> humans are degenerate whores and thugs
Given where we were before we got here, I'm willing to bet that they haven't exactly gotten an unbiased sample of humanity. If all the humans I'd ever seen came from a love hotel I'd think they were all douches and sluts too.
>>
No. 676353 ID: 5ad4a7

Well it could really be true depending on her definition of degenerate. She comes from an alien culture after all.
>>
No. 676666 ID: 0a1420
File 144494762896.png - (30.58KB , 800x600 , 099.png )
676666

:rjacknervous: Hey, not all humans are whores and thugs. Tell you what- how about I prove it? I saw someone like you in trouble. If you want to keep an eye on me, maybe we could both go back and save him?

:rgirlalienstartled: ...Quoi?

:rjacknervous: I need your help for it, it's a two man job. Or... one man, one snake lady job.

:rgirlalien1: I... I was thinking more of keeping vous ici, in this... metal box of votre. But je ne peut leave an utoth in danger...

:rgirlalienangry: Unless c'est un trap.

:rjacknervous: I swear it's not. You can see my thoughts, right? You know I'm being honest.

:rgirlalien1: Votre thoughts are jumbled et hard to see clearly, but... I think vous believe what vous parle.
>>
No. 676667 ID: 0a1420
File 144494766245.png - (25.85KB , 800x600 , 100.png )
676667

>>676309
:rjack: By the way, one of your- wait. Hm.

:rjackthinking: Fucks sake! Her mouth looks totally different. Am I having hallucinations in my hallucinations now?

:rgirlalienembarrassed: Are vous... are vous staring at my josenithin??!
>>
No. 676669 ID: 3663d3

tell her straight up what you saw, that for a second she seemed to have horns and red eyes, when she said "parler".

and pointy things near your eyes make you focus on them. protection instinct.

anyway, if she just lets you up you can get this van started and moving.
>>
No. 676671 ID: fbc59e

Uhh...Looks kinda like you but eyes are bugged out, red and veiny, horns coming off the side of your head and teeth all down your throat-is that what you're talking about?
>>
No. 676672 ID: 0fc976

If your josephine-things are the sharp and pointys pointed at our face, then yes, we're keeping an eye on those things in case they decide to make friends with our jugular. They don't exactly look like conversation pieces. Are you using your mind to talk?

Also, when we say there's an "utoth" in trouble, we mean real deep trouble. Like, entrails-decorating-the-carpet trouble. I don't know how he's still alive.
>>
No. 676676 ID: 5ad4a7

>>676667
At your what? What should you not be looking at?
>>
No. 676678 ID: d4cfd6

>>676667
...I sure am staring at your teeth. Big and sharp and right in my face. Could you not be doing that?
>>
No. 676683 ID: dbe554

Well it's quite possible, I mean hell schizophrenia is hard enough to classify but it could be possible you were having some sort of attack the first time, this also looks alot more plausible.. Not prettier, but alot less frightening then the terror acid lookin maw from before.
>>
No. 676689 ID: 2ccbb3

CRAP. It's obvious that whatever is translating for you is also rewiring your perception of reality.

You need to get off this rock before your brain is reprogrammed to see Earth as Cthulhu.

At least she isn't getting uglier. Just tell her that the reason why humanity might be so horrible and evil is because they slowly go insane, like you are, when they're out of their element.

Which is all the time.
>>
No. 676694 ID: cedab7

Does josenithin mean 'teeth'? or does she think you're leering?
>>
No. 677358 ID: 99cfa8

>>676689
Calm down dude. It's probably something she did earlier for intimidation purposes. What we're seeing now seems consistent with how she looked basically every other time we saw her except "Parler!".

>>676694
I'm guessing both. Just go with "sorry, didn't realize that was a private part." ... and look away.
>>
No. 677944 ID: 2eeb65

Compliment her sultry seductive josenithin
>>
No. 678598 ID: 0a1420
File 144547059931.png - (29.58KB , 800x600 , 101.png )
678598

:rjacknervous: I- I was just looking at your teeth, they're a little... intimidating.

:rgirlalienembarrassed: O- oh!

>>677944
:rjacknervous: But, uh- they're very pretty?

:rgirlalien1: Uhm... alright?

:rjackthinking: ...Your teeth aren't the 'josenithin', are they?

:rgirlalienstartled: Non!

:rjack: Right... listen, about that guy in trouble- your utoth - he was in very deep trouble. Like potentially fatal trouble. We really need to get moving.

:rgirlalien1: Then I'm going to wipe la koth from votre bras. But if vous luttez moi, if vous try et take ma lance, I'll... I'll bite vous, I guess?
>>
No. 678599 ID: 0a1420
File 144547061133.png - (39.78KB , 800x600 , 102.png )
678599

:rjack: I'm going to turn the engine on. It's going to rumble a bit, but it's okay, there's no danger. Don't freak out.

:rgirlalienstartled: Qu'vos doucel?

:rjack: Oh, right. You're not doing the alien hand trick thing any more. Well... whatever then.
>>
No. 678600 ID: 0a1420
File 144547062418.png - (31.48KB , 800x600 , 103.png )
678600

:rjackhappy: ...You know it's only been a day since I was behind the wheel but goddamn, it feels like it's been forever. I've missed my machine. It's so good to be back with you, baby.
>>
No. 678601 ID: 0a1420
File 144547064122.png - (31.48KB , 800x600 , 104.png )
678601

:rjack: Unless you don't want to fucking START. Of fucking course you don't.
>>
No. 678602 ID: 0a1420

Sorry about any delays. October's a bit of a busy month for me. It doesn't take too long to make an update if I don't have a bunch of other shit to do first so in november I'll be pumping them out faster.
>>
No. 678604 ID: 90f3c0

First of all, put some of your real clothes on. Then open the hood. I hope you have the skills to maintain your machine yourself.
>>
No. 678616 ID: 2ccbb3

Yeah, you might be out of gas, OR the environment might be detrimental to your van. Even the thermal conductivity of this place could be lower than usual, causing fires to start at higher temperatures than what the spark plug can generate!

Ask your new squad member how she moved the damn paperweight without using the mechanics. Then explain how the engine works; basic stuff, like how the gas ignition forces a rotary to move, which is connected to the wheels. If you combine technology, you can move the van, possibly using less energy than either of your methods.
>>
No. 678621 ID: 276bd2

Check the engine. If we're lucky it could just be a loose spark plug or something. I mean hey we have to do for a brake at some point right?
>>
No. 678671 ID: 0fc976

Check the gauges. Any gas in this party van?
>>
No. 678718 ID: dbe554

Speaking of things, we did drop this car a sizable distance, something may have been jostled loose in the engine.

Do some hand signals to signal to her that you are going to go check something real quick.
>>
No. 678742 ID: 2eeb65

>>678604
>First of all, put some of your real clothes on.
But make sure to change in clear view of the alien lady, so that she can be impressed by our naked manly physique.
>>
No. 678743 ID: 3663d3

any lights on in the dash? any meters the wrong way?

that slime exploded on it, maybe it has slime gunking up something?
>>
No. 679674 ID: 0a1420
File 144598272630.png - (31.55KB , 800x600 , 105.png )
679674

>>678671
>>678743
>Check the gauges. Any gas in this party van?
:rjack: They're all in the green, I just filled up yesterday. We got plenty of gas.

>>678718
>>678621
>>678604
>Then open the hood. I hope you have the skills to maintain your machine yourself.
:rjack: Are you kidding me? I'm no mechanic but this old girl's practically a go-kart. It's not hard to keep her running. If something's out of place or a part got a bit bent I'll be able to fix it.
>>
No. 679675 ID: 0a1420
File 144598274686.png - (37.98KB , 800x600 , 106.png )
679675

>>678742
>But make sure to change in clear view of the alien lady, so that she can be impressed by our naked manly physique.
:rjackthinking: You know, funny enough, I think I'm a little more preoccupied getting my machine up and running, saving that poor hooker who's strewn out over a crazy satanist torture dungeon, and then maybe figuring out how I get home from this crazy fucking alien world. Trying to stick my dick in an alien leech beast is pretty goddamn low on my list of priorities.

>>678616
>Ask your new squad member how she moved the damn paperweight without using the mechanics. Then explain how the engine works; basic stuff, like how the gas ignition forces a rotary to move, which is connected to the wheels. If you combine technology, you can move the van, possibly using less energy than either of your methods.
:rjack: I think the van just floated. Like all those rocks do. Everything here floats, god knows why.

:rjack: Her technology, that I can see at least, is spear. Before we put our heads together and figure out how she can spear my engine back to working order, how about I just look at it myself?


>>678718
>Do some hand signals to signal to her that you are going to go check something real quick.
:rjacknervous: Hey, I'm going to go check the engine real quick, and then we'll be on our way. We'll save your 'utoth' in just a minute, alright?

:rgirlalien1: Qu'doucel? Es kos utoth ka malos?

:rjacknervous: Yeah, yeah, just sit tight and I'll be back soon.
>>
No. 679676 ID: 0a1420
File 144598276355.png - (69.63KB , 800x600 , 107.png )
679676

>>678743
>that slime exploded on it, maybe it has slime gunking up something?
:rjack: Wrong side of the van. Back here it's completely clean.

:rjackscared: Right. Found the issue.
>>
No. 679677 ID: 0a1420
File 144598277679.png - (54.00KB , 800x600 , 108.png )
679677

:rjack: We're missing the timing belt, the distributor and the coil. That poses a bit of a problem.
>>
No. 679682 ID: 5ad4a7

Time to look around nearby. The engine definitely cannot run without those parts, so unless you have spares we need to find where they went.
>>
No. 679684 ID: 3663d3

can you draw? draw pictures of them and see if you can mime a question.
>>
No. 679685 ID: 58ff0a
679685

>>679677
mmmmaybe you can ask her if she took them? Otherwise I'm not seeing that there's much we can do to get it moving. Except, like, get out and push.
>>
No. 679700 ID: 0fc976

Check behind your ear.
>>
No. 679707 ID: d3de27

Check the remains of the goo, or at least don't leave the stuff behind.
>>
No. 679719 ID: fa8ff6

Got any spares in the van?
>>
No. 680960 ID: 0a1420
File 144650530601.png - (69.73KB , 800x600 , 109.png )
680960

>>679682
>so unless you have spares
:rjack: Of course, who doesn't keep a couple of distributors and coils and timing belts laying around? Hell, I've got another three whole engines in the back just in case of course I don't have any fucking spares.

:rjack: Now see the problem is we've already told her we'd save her alien friend in exchange for her not spearing us. I'm a little bit fucking irritated to see my baby get ransacked but we gotta put it aside for now.

>>679684
>can you draw? draw pictures of them and see if you can mime a question.
:rjack: Well I can't draw. And I've got nothing to draw with. Plus I can just talk to her with her whole hand trick thing.

>>679707
>Check the remains of the goo, or at least don't leave the stuff behind.
:rjack: Good idea. As soon as we get back I'm mopping this shit up because I do not want to get it on my skin again.
>>
No. 680961 ID: 0a1420
File 144650531579.png - (28.53KB , 800x600 , 110.png )
680961

>>679685
>mmmmaybe you can ask her if she took them?

:rjack: Hey. Listen closely. Did you take anything from the back of my vehicle.

:rgirlalienstartled: ... non? Je ne vole pas de vous...?

:rjack: You didn't take it. Right. Then we'll have to walk. Whatever, it's not far.
>>
No. 680962 ID: 0a1420
File 144650535057.png - (423.06KB , 1600x600 , 111.png )
680962

:rjack: Only problem is that I jumped down a cliff to get here. It's a little harder getting back up. With gravity all fucked up I can jump maybe four, five feet. Not nearly enough.

:rjackthinking: I probably have something back here to help. Besides, I should grab anything we might need to help the hooker and alien. I've got a fair bit of shit tucked away; a half full first aid kit with some gauze, bandages, splints and rubbing alcohol, cooking supplies, assorted canned food, clothing, a really basic sewing kit for simple repairs, uh... my phone, but I doubt I'll get good reception out here. Plus lots of stuff I'm probably forgetting. And I've got a backpack to stuff it all in. So;

:rjack: How am I getting up that cliff, and what should I bring along for the two back at the motel?
>>
No. 680970 ID: 0ed6e9

well the first aid kit would probaly be helpful. But uh, yeah. Not really sure what you should take but you should probably take some useless junk to act as markers incase you need to find you way back her for whatever reason. Because when the only way to figure out where you are is basically jack all it wouldn't hurt to make a few landmarks of your own.
>>
No. 680972 ID: 2ccbb3

Well, with gravity @#$%ed up, the quickest way to get up there is to climb. Bring some metal poles from anything that you have, and stick them in places that work. If you had a pulley and some rope, you could also create a safety harness that your squad mate could pull in case you fall off the cliff.

Bring the First aid and some food.
>>
No. 680974 ID: 3663d3

first, look around for any natural ramp formations.
if that fails then gonna just have to climb the long way, straight up it. luckily falls wont be too bad, and you can hang on better cause you weight less
>>
No. 680991 ID: 12b273

>>680962
You got any rope? If you could throw a line up, and lasso a rock outcropping or something, that would make climbing a lot easier.
>>
No. 680999 ID: b66b01

>>680962
What does each sides look like. I assume that you're giving the option to climb the cliff since each sides aren't promising, but does it just go on forever?

Too bad that gal is using those straps to cover herself, that could be used as a rope. By the way, maybe ask her name next time you mind-talk to her. Especially if you're planning on trying to get that other alien to know that you know her and to trust you and stuff.

If that's a smart phone, still bring it if there are useful apps like flashlight app and whatnot.
>>
No. 681003 ID: 0fc976

If you scrape up that slime residue, you could use it as a paralyzing agent.
>>
No. 681632 ID: 0a1420
File 144676862782.png - (71.87KB , 800x600 , 112.png )
681632

>>681003
>If you scrape up that slime residue, you could use it as a paralyzing agent.
:rjacksurprised: ...That's not a bad idea, actually. Could use it as medicine or as a weapon. Done and done.


:rjack: Alright, got my first aid kit, some food, my smart phone and an extra long bungie cord.
>>
No. 681634 ID: 0a1420
File 144676867995.png - (114.30KB , 800x600 , 113.png )
681634

:rjack: That leaves the cliff. Didn't have any loose poles laying around, and it's not... it's not like rock. Not like we have. It's just... flat. Or nearly flat. A little misshapen, but I can't see any big rope-able outcrops or anything. And of course it's completely unclimbable.

:rjack: I can't see any ramps either. There's probably one over the horizon- but that isn't helping us now.
>>
No. 681636 ID: 0a1420
File 144676869602.png - (115.69KB , 800x600 , 114.png )
681636

:rjack: Oh what the hell. This place is all fucked up, maybe the rope will stick to the wall or something, who knows?
>>
No. 681637 ID: 0a1420
File 144676872391.png - (114.20KB , 800x600 , 115.png )
681637

:rjack: Well it didn't stick.
>>
No. 681638 ID: 0a1420
File 144676873081.png - (114.38KB , 800x600 , 116.png )
681638

>>
No. 681639 ID: 0a1420
File 144676875712.png - (115.57KB , 800x600 , 117.png )
681639

:rjacksurprised: But that'll work.
>>
No. 681640 ID: 0a1420
File 144676876652.png - (159.67KB , 800x600 , 118.png )
681640

:rgirlalien2: Es ba quey kos utoth es?

:rjack: I caught 'utoth'. He's just over there. C'mon.

:rjacksurprised: Man, it feels like forever since I woke up, but it hasn't actually been that long, has it?
>>
No. 681648 ID: dbe554

Not like we can tell, no sun, no direct observational evidence. Only real way we could tell is if you get hungry and even then you arent so maybe you don't in this place..

Either way, time to travel on with our snake..alien... I just realized we don't even know what her kind is called, we don't even know her Name do we?

But yeah, time to travel with the strange thing.
>>
No. 681661 ID: 12b273

>>681640
Travel time.

When you get there, you might want to do the mind meld thing and explain what's actually there before doing the magic door to hell thing. Maybe demonstrate the wall coming and going, too. It's possible she's encountered that kind of thing before.
>>
No. 682102 ID: ca183f

>>681640
Hey, a almost fully translatable sentence!
>Es ba quey kos utoth es?
>Is that where themy utoth is?

Interesting. So utoth is, tribesman? Comrade? 'Fellow man' analogue? Some sort of relation, certainly.
>>
No. 682178 ID: b5b419

>>681640
Do you want the real answer or the real answer or the real-real answer?

You've been at this for hours in a space you don't know if time passes or not, or you've been at this for four months.
>>
No. 682753 ID: 0a1420
File 144710792125.png - (234.70KB , 800x600 , 119.png )
682753

>>682178
> you've been at this for four months.
:rjackthinking: Now that's clearly bullshit. I woke up like an hour ago, I know that, it just feels longer.


>When you get there, you might want to do the mind meld thing and explain what's actually there before doing the magic door to hell thing. Maybe demonstrate the wall coming and going, too. It's possible she's encountered that kind of thing before.
:rjackthinking: Will do, once we get there. Easier to explain something like a teleporting bricked-up alcove door when I can actually demonstrate it.


>>681648
>Either way, time to travel on with our snake..alien... I just realized we don't even know what her kind is called, we don't even know her Name do we?
:rjack: So, what's your name?

:rgirlalien2: ...Je suis entre les noms. My old nom doesn't fit and I haven't earned ma nouveau nom yet. That's why je suis voyage ici, to... nevermind, I'm not gonna talk about it to vous. I'm still watching vous, we're not friends ici. Vous don't need a nom. How do vous say... two ships passing in the night? Whatever a 'ship' is...
>>
No. 682758 ID: fbc59e

...Hrm. That thing she just mentioned is interesting, it means if we get our car started somehow, we could theoretically go wherever we want, because no oceans.
Cliffs might still be a problem though.
>>
No. 682760 ID: 12b273

>Now that's clearly bullshit. I woke up like an hour ago, I know that, it just feels longer.
No see, we experience time differently that you. I can say something, go eat a meal, take a nice long nap, goof off, come back, and be just in time to catch your response.

>two ships passing in the night? Whatever a 'ship' is...
Uh, a ship is a thing you use to cross bodies of water. It floats, and you ride it around. ...though you don't seem to have much water here.
>>
No. 682777 ID: 5ad4a7

>>682753
Have you told her that her boyfriend and the human lady you met are both kindof... trapped in torture devices, cut in half but kept alive somehow?
>>
No. 682794 ID: 49a755

Ask if she's from around here, or if she just... woke up here one day, like you.
>>
No. 682837 ID: 3663d3

ask what her race's name is called. such as, you are a human.
>>
No. 682845 ID: b66b01

>>682753
Tell her that the name is for calling her/getting her attention. Even if it's a temporary nickname. And if she still refuse, we can "name" her or tell her that well call her "Snake Lady" or something similar. Although I still expect resistance with that route.

Also tell her your name for the same reason, whether she tells you hers or not. I don't know if the name swap should have her holding your head too, since you both might get a translated version of your names that way.
>>
No. 682960 ID: 2eeb65

>>682753
>How do vous say... two ships passing in the night?
She wants your human D.
>>
No. 683325 ID: 0a1420
File 144728035109.png - (262.29KB , 800x600 , 120.png )
683325

>>682758
>Cliffs might still be a problem though.
:rjackthinking: Hell, if we can get it floating again even that wouldn't be an issue. We can go all E.T. in this bitch.

>>682794
>>682837
>Ask if she's from around here, or if she just... woke up here one day, like you.
>ask what her race's name is called. such as, you are a human.
:rjackthinking: Yeah, I don't think she's feeling up for small talk right now.

>>682845
>Tell her that the name is for calling her/getting her attention.
:rjack: Here's the thing. Say I need your attention, right? How do I call you? I need some kind of name. For what it's worth, mine is Jack.

:rgirlalien3: Only 'Jack'?

:rjack: Well, 'Jack Conrad Redding' is the full thing, I suppose. But humans go by our first name. So, what's yours?

:rgirlalien2: ...If vous must have un nom pour moi, then give me one. It is... inappropriate in ma culture to give vous any of ma noms, but if vous want to call me something, I cannot stop vous, can I?
>>
No. 683326 ID: 12b273

>>683325
Does she have a rank or title we could use, if a name is inappropriate?

I mean, they must have some convention for talking about people even when name-giving isn't cool.
>>
No. 683327 ID: 3663d3

she looks like a Rachel.
>>
No. 683328 ID: 0ed6e9

what the fuck is on that rock back there? I think I see birds but then again who the fuck knows with this place.
>>
No. 683329 ID: 2ccbb3

Well, she needs some kind of ID tag. Communication requires a "Hey You" phrase of SOME kind.

Tell her to come up with some sequence of numbers and letters based on her own personal experiences. That's not a real name but it will do.
>>
No. 683331 ID: 64b434

Ash is short. Longer Names would just be impractical.
>>
No. 683359 ID: b66b01

>>683325
Hailey Naga. You know, "Hailey N.". But just call her Hailey.
>>
No. 683435 ID: 0fc976

Call her Noodle. You know it fits.
>>
No. 683534 ID: 2eeb65

Amelie.

Or something equally French and romantic.
>>
No. 683578 ID: d71d15

>>683435
Seconding Noodle
>>
No. 683617 ID: f56624

>>683435
thirding Noodle.
>>
No. 683628 ID: ca183f

>>683435
Noodle just makes me think of Mr Noodle the clown that can't find his hands, so can we not use that one?
>>
No. 683797 ID: 2eeb65

>>683628
Noodle makes me think of Gorillaz
>>
No. 683803 ID: 380529

>>683325
You should tell her about nicknames, and how they are disposable names usually used by people who don't wish to expose their real names or who just want to be called something different.
Noodle works in that regard as well, as it is more of a nickname than a Proper name.
>>
No. 683816 ID: 8f84ee

Noodle noodle all the way.
>>
No. 683973 ID: 0a1420
File 144753980583.png - (254.44KB , 800x600 , 121.png )
683973

>>683435
>Call her Noodle. You know it fits.
>>683534
>Or something equally French and romantic.
>>683628
>Noodle just makes me think of Mr Noodle the clown that can't find his hands, so can we not use that one?
:rjackthinking: Tell you what, I think I have a compromise.

:rjack: How do you like Nouille?

:rnouilledoubt: Les pates? I do not comprendre, but if il est ce que vous voulez...

:rjack: It'll just be a nick name. That's a name we humans have between... not necessarily friends, but sometimes people who're stuck together. Doesn't need to make sense, so don't worry about it.

:rnouilledoubt: Alright...?

>>683328
:rjack: Anyway, Nouille. Wanted to ask- what are those things over there?

:rnouille: Ah- les hellspawn. Named by a human, actually. Deuxof les votres found les newcomers pour la premiere fois a few years back, and one got to name them. They are scavengers, but if they have not mange depuis un certain temps they can be quite... carnivorous? Most everything here is. But they're stupid and they do not like to stray far from la nichee, so they can be avoided.
>>
No. 683974 ID: 3663d3

okay, so they are dangerous but usually stay near their rock. keep away from the rock and you keep away from them.
>>
No. 683978 ID: 4e78b4

Right, so we can put them under avoid. You know this place doesn't suck so much when you have some who can actually tell you what shit is. Don't get me wrong this place sucks and I'd take anywhere on earth that isn't N active war zone anytime but at least now it doesn't suck as much.
>>
No. 683983 ID: 0fc976

Ooh. So, that slime from earlier... we were just very lucky it was a slow predator, then?
>>
No. 685386 ID: 0a1420
File 144831849563.png - (87.47KB , 800x600 , 122.png )
685386

:rjackthinking: I'm not worried about them, as long as they keep to their little rock then we're golden. It's way the hell out of the way by now anyway. I'm more concerned with the whole "most everything here is a deadly predator" comment.

:rjack: So, Nouille, what you're telling me is that everything here will try to kill and eat me.

:rnouillesurprise: Non! Of course not!

:rnouille: ... If it can parler to vous, then it probably won't hurt vous. If one of us was violent, they'd have already been... dealt with. The rock est petite, there's not enough space for us to fight. We try to be gentil. Except... vous ressemblez le yozana, or at least the stories of him, so... maybe they will try to hurt vous...

:rjackscared: Well that's fantastic.
>>
No. 685387 ID: 0a1420
File 144831850562.png - (66.98KB , 800x600 , 123.png )
685387

:rjack: Okay, moving on from my imminent death, let's try and prevent someone else. We're here to save your uruth, yeah? Let me explain the whole situation, it's kind of... bizarre. There's some kind of anomaly in here. Basically, when the door is shut, that closet opens up. I'll go stand in it, and when you open the door again it'll close up and teleport me to-

:rnouilleangry: NON!

:rjackscared: Jesus-- ... uh, I swear I'm telling the truth, I can show you if you want-

:rnouille: I believe vous, but I will not be left ici holding la porte!

:rnouilleangry: I'll go in, VOUS can hold la porte pour MOI!

:rjackthinking: Right, apparently there's something going on here under the surface because fuck me if that wasn't right out of nowhere, but I'm not sure I trust that girl in there. It looks like a delicate operation, and I trust myself more then I trust a total stranger. But, I mean, I don't really have an idea for what to do in there myself so maybe we should just let her take a stab at it...?
>>
No. 685389 ID: 42d824

How about she goes in for just a peek first, so she can see what you saw? She has to stand absolutely still, and on the count of un-deux-trois you'll close the door again.
>>
No. 685390 ID: fbc59e

Someone with no information on what's going on...Or someone who won't know the girl.
I figure we should mention that the other person is a human like us if we haven't, but beyond that...Let her go. She's the one with her own spear, after all.
>>
No. 685391 ID: 42d824

How about she goes in for just a peek first, so she can see what you saw? She has to stand absolutely still, and on the count of un-deux-trois you'll close the door again.
>>
No. 685392 ID: 3663d3

okay, she goes in but stays still, you will count to ten and open the door again. she can then say how long to take next time.
>>
No. 685395 ID: 5ad4a7

>>685391
Yeah. We give her a peek, so she knows what she's dealing with and be sure that the area is safe still. Then once she gets over the shock, we can send her in again.

We should also try to figure out a way to mark the area that teleports you back in. Leave some scraps in the closet along the edges that get sent there too? Then you can see the dimensions of the area.
>>
No. 685403 ID: ad936f

Okay, no, absolutely not. We can't go through with this operation until we have an explanation for that outburst. As far as we know there was no reason for that sort of violent reaction, which means we're working with incomplete information, which is a good way to get ourselves killed.
>>
No. 685410 ID: 2ccbb3

Well, if something goes wrong you can just open the door. Let her have one second at first.
>>
No. 685413 ID: f56624

>>685387
Tell her specifically what you saw there and that you aren't 100% on this either.
>>
No. 685577 ID: ca183f

>>685387
Well, she has a weapon, you don't. I see no reason to object to this.
>>
No. 685982 ID: 0a1420
File 144866221430.png - (18.92KB , 800x600 , 124.png )
685982

>>685403
> Okay, no, absolutely not. We can't go through with this operation until we have an explanation for that outburst. As far as we know there was no reason for that sort of violent reaction, which means we're working with incomplete information, which is a good way to get ourselves killed.

:rjackthinking: I'd agree but I'm just not seeing how it could be dangerous. We're the ones holding the door, if anything she's putting her trust in us. And she doesn't seem scared, she's angry. Besides that I don't think she's open to talking things out, you saw what she was like earlier.

:rjack: Plus you're outvoted. We're a democratic schitzo.

>>685413
>Tell her specifically what you saw there
:rjack: So here's the deal, there's two...

:rjack2: ...or you could just walk away, that's fine too.

:rnouille: Kos doman-on qu'kos fais.

:rjack2: Alright, well fingers crossed you don't get killed, lady.
>>
No. 685983 ID: 0a1420
File 144866224696.png - (23.70KB , 800x600 , 125.png )
685983

:rjack:One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
>>
No. 685984 ID: 0a1420
File 144866226391.png - (18.00KB , 800x600 , 126.png )
685984

:rnouillesurprise: Kos tona, qu'ka ba?!!
>>
No. 685986 ID: ad936f

Well I have no idea what you just said, but I did try to warn you.
>>
No. 685987 ID: a22f87

give her a minute, don't want her freaking out again. Also where is her spear? I didn't see it when she came back.
>>
No. 685989 ID: dbe554

Man her expression perfectly mirrors yours after we came back from that horrid affair.

Either way, see how she's holding up and whether she wants another trip back to torture dungeon.
>>
No. 685990 ID: 0fc976

Just another day on this hellish Rock for you, right? Seriously, what the heck is going on in there.
>>
No. 685991 ID: 1cebc8

"See, the emotional state that you are currently in is how I feel every second that I stand on this rock.

Okay, what did you see?"
>>
No. 685992 ID: 3663d3

get her out of the closet and slap her hand on your head.

you tried to explain how bad it was, does she have anything other then it's fucked up?
>>
No. 686000 ID: 73f4d6

>>685984
Alright, we know firsthand that was some fucked up shit, but the question is does she know who to get them out of there alive and preferably in one piece.
>>
No. 686002 ID: 86cfc3

>>685984
Gesture for her to come forward, out of the closet. She just saw the freakiest thing you know of, and you don't want to provoke accidentally.

Get her to do the hand thing and then go

"Now do you see why I'm so freaked out? What the hell is that?"
>>
No. 686496 ID: 0a1420
File 144900993316.png - (19.82KB , 800x600 , 127.png )
686496

>>685987
>>686002
:rjacknervous: Alright, c'mon out here. Follow my voice. It's alright, c'mon.

:rjackthinking: Man I suck at being comforting and non-threatening and shit. Might be why I can't seem to hold down a girlfriend and why I'm stuck fucking hookers in Vegas. Well whatever, she's coming out anyway.
>>
No. 686497 ID: 0a1420
File 144900994898.png - (20.67KB , 800x600 , 128.png )
686497

:rjack: Hand up here, if you would- right, now that you can-

:rnouilledowncast: -Thank vous, pour pulling me back...

:rjacksurprised: Uh... well, you're welcome? ... Now that you can understand me again, what'd you see? And where's your spear?

:rnouille: Je.. je dois avoir abandonne... The shaman's going to be furieux...

:rnouille: It's... he was... but pourquoi?! I was expecting... when vous said danger, maybe my utoth fell down a cave or got pinned beneath a moon, not that, that's not how the stories...

:rnouilledowncast: ...

:rjack: ...So, do you still want to go back in?

:rnouillesurprise: N- nn...

:rnouilledoubt: I, I'm not a coward, I could go back, but... si vous voulez...
>>
No. 686498 ID: cc240e

>>686497
Not if there's a better course of action. You mentioned reporting to someone?
>>
No. 686499 ID: 150194

>>686497
cowardice isnt fear, cowardice is being unable to conquer fear

what is this, amateur hour? cmon
>>
No. 686503 ID: 5ad4a7

>>686497
Maybe we can get reinforcements, if she thinks it's even possible to rescue them. She can go back in for a few seconds to retrieve the spear, too. Um, that may be a really good idea so that whoever's in charge in there won't see evidence there has been a trespasser, and thus won't set up a trap in that location.

Also confirm she saw the same thing you did. Describe what you saw, see if anything has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if the victims were chopped up even more.
>>
No. 686510 ID: 86cfc3

Okay, you saw what I saw, right? One human, one snake person, both horrible cut up, begging for help? They weren't dead yet?

Is there anything we can do? Where I come from, that kind of injury should be fatal, and fast. Do you have any idea what that is?

I don't want to leave anyone like that, but... don't want to get trapped or cut by the magic door thing.
>>
No. 686528 ID: 0fc976

Even if we did go back, is there anything we could do to help them?
>>
No. 686534 ID: 73f4d6

>>686497
I'm getting the feeling both of you are really in over your head in this situation, so you might want to talk to the shaman Nouille mentioned earlier about this sort of thing and whether he can help them.
>>
No. 686819 ID: 0a1420
File 144918359305.png - (20.60KB , 800x600 , 129.png )
686819

>>686503
>>686510
>Also confirm she saw the same thing you did. Describe what you saw, see if anything has changed.
:rjack: So we're clear- you saw one of ours and one of yours in there, right? Both cut in half, but not dead yet, right?

:rnouillesurprise: Oui...

:rjack: Just those two? Was there anybody else?

:rnouillesurprise: Non...

>>686534
>>686510
>>686528
>>686503
>I'm getting the feeling both of you are really in over your head in this situation, so you might want to talk to the shaman Nouille mentioned earlier about this sort of thing and whether he can help them.
:rjack: I'm not sure how to help them. Do you think maybe your shaman could lend us a han-

:rnouillesurprise: NON!!

:rnouilledoubt: ... Non, we can do it ourselves. If-... if we go to get aider, we would have to leave them like that, and je ne peux pas le faire!

:rjackthinking: Uh, 'ne peux pas le faire' is... right, she thinks she couldn't handle leaving them behind. Well that's clearly not the real reason, she took far too long to answer that.

>>686503
> She can go back in for a few seconds to retrieve the spear, too.
:rjack: Short term, how about I let you back in and you can grab your spear. Then we can figure out how we can help them, alright?

:rnouilledoubt: Oh... I... vous wanted to know what it ressembler inside?

:rnouille: Maybe vous could get it pour moi?
>>
No. 686821 ID: 3663d3

okay it's freaked her out to the pointshe can't handle it,but having someone on the door is all your really wanted in the first place.
>>
No. 686826 ID: fbc59e

so.
Go in, get spear, try and help captives...
Hrrm, might be dicey given the mechanics of it but here's what I figure-
we use something to mark on the other side where the teleport place is, since there's no guarantee of something crazy happening if we're out of position.
>>
No. 686839 ID: bc0eda

Alright, so how bad of an idea would it be to go in, grab one of them, and then pop back here with them? I mean with them split open like they are I don't know how well it would work but at the same time I'm not really sure what else we can do.
>>
No. 686845 ID: 86cfc3

>cut in half but not dead
Double checking but that's not normal here, right? Where you're from that kind of thing tends to kill people. Fast.

>Going back in
Gotta go over counting with her. Make sure she counts at the same speed and agree on when she opens the door again, cause if either of you gets the timing wrong this will kill you.
>>
No. 686849 ID: 5ad4a7

>>686819
Are you sure you trust her enough to know she won't leave you in there?

If we're agreeing on a time for you to return, then there should be a time set for a second or maybe even a third attempt to bring you back through, after the first one. Also, leave something on the ground in the closet to act as a visual indicator of when the door is open. Then if the timing gets screwed up for whatever reason, you can watch it to be sure when you should stand there.
>>
No. 686850 ID: 2ccbb3

Nouille, take some cloth pieces and go back in, lay them down near the bases of where you think the walls are. See if they shred when outside of the wall area.
>>
No. 687077 ID: 3009b4

She's cute when she's terrified.
>>
No. 687537 ID: 0a1420
File 144952856661.png - (22.03KB , 800x600 , 130.png )
687537

>>686850
>Nouille, take some cloth pieces and go back in, lay them down near the bases of where you think the walls are.
:rjackthinking: I seriously doubt that she'll do that. Not unless we forced her. Are you seeing how terrified she is right now?

>>686845
>Double checking but that's not normal here, right? Where you're from that kind of thing tends to kill people. Fast.
:rjack: Is it normal for someone here to survive while cut in half, Nouille?

:rnouillesurprise: Non, not at all! Je ne comprends pas comment il est vivant...

>Gotta go over counting with her. Make sure she counts at the same speed and agree on when she opens the door again, cause if either of you gets the timing wrong this will kill you.
:rjack: Can you remember the word 'mississippi' after you take your hand away?

:rnouille: Oui...

:rjack: Good. When you hit the door, count down from thirty, and say mississippi every time. Like, thirty mississippi, twenty nine mississippi, got it? Then close the door again.

:rnouille: I'll count in notre nombres but oui, I'll count from votre 'thirty'.

>>686839
>Alright, so how bad of an idea would it be to go in, grab one of them, and then pop back here with them? I mean with them split open like they are I don't know how well it would work but at the same time I'm not really sure what else we can do.

:rjackthinking: Neither am I, man. If we can't think of anything better then I guess that's what we'll be doing.


>>686849
>Are you sure you trust her enough to know she won't leave you in there?
:rjackthinking: She's had a spear for ages, if she wanted me dead she could have just shanked me any time. Plus we don't really have much of a choice- someone's gotta go in.

>If we're agreeing on a time for you to return, then there should be a time set for a second or maybe even a third attempt to bring you back through, after the first one.
:rjack: If I'm not in the closet, open the door, count down from ten and close it again. Keep doing that until I'm back, alright?

:rnouille: Oui.
>>
No. 687538 ID: 0a1420
File 144952858970.png - (49.15KB , 800x600 , 131.png )
687538

:rjack: Alright, well. The intestines are new.

:runoun: Vos potech- qua? Dey vos?

:rcandi: Urrghfhnngn...

:Rjack: Uh, right. Thirty mississippi, twenty nine mississippi...
>>
No. 687543 ID: fbc59e

I...Don't see the girl's lower half. Hate to say it but we're gonna get another leech-person on the team. Maybe he and Noodle can figure something out between the two of them.
>>
No. 687546 ID: 2a7417

Poke the spear. Is this setup some sort of tripwire?
>>
No. 687552 ID: 3663d3

>>687546
>>687543
that's not a tripwire, it's her intestine. follow it will lead to her legs.

pull the setup apart quickly but carefully so you don't tear anything, grab whoever looks easier to gather up.
>>
No. 687561 ID: 86cfc3

Okay, the intestine-fence and pentagram around the apparition point is new. Also, the alien is a lot more blue and a lot less grey than before.

First step is to grab the spear and dissemble the grisly fence, I guess. You'll probably run out of time before you can get either of them, and will have to make a second and third trip to rescue them.

Undoing her gag would mean someone you understand can tell you what's going on, at least.
>>
No. 687562 ID: 5ad4a7

>>687538
Well that's good, the teleport location is marked for us.

Okay first thing's first, get those intestines out of the way. You'll have to find enough slack or make some to pull them away from the spikes. Careful. If it's remotely possible to put these two back together, you'll have to avoid damaging the intestines. Then we need to know more about this place. Take the tube out of the girl's mouth and ask her how often the torturer comes back (so we know how much time we have), and WHAT their torturer is exactly. Is there a reason for all this?

Secondly does she think it's possible for her to be rescued or even for her to die? Maybe you can stab her in the brain to put her out of her misery?
>>
No. 687565 ID: a22f87

why is there a hose in her mouth? Anyways I see blue boys "legs" over to the right on a spear, grab him and his "legs" and throw them in the circle... and see if you can't find the girls legs as well because if we throw her in the circle without her guts hanging out she'll lose even more of herself. Also think the guts are being used to mark where people teleport in from.
>>
No. 687588 ID: 5ad4a7

Oh wait, I bet the only way for them to die would be to teleport them out. Whatever's keeping them alive probably isn't active back in the hotel room.
>>
No. 687590 ID: a22f87

oh yeah, also remove ball gag/hose
>>
No. 687592 ID: 0fc976

>>687590
Vetoing. Could be life support, could start screaming and attract unwanted attention. If we're gonna do that, we have to communicate the importance of quiet.
>>
No. 687627 ID: 5ad4a7

>>687592
It's not life support, she didn't have it before. Also look, it leads to a vat. As for the screaming thing we can TELL her not to scream.
>>
No. 687633 ID: 91c4f3

Alien's looking different- can't see his rib-cage and he's blue now, but other than that, the positioning hasn't changed. I'm guessing the grey one died and was replaced, but there's an optimism in me that says he could have healed up somehow- they have survived the whole time, haven't they?

The alien is the least tied down, we can extract him first. Don't be afraid to get your clothes dirty. If it goes smoothly, we'll be right back for candy.
>>
No. 687650 ID: 73f4d6

>>687538
I dont think we should disturb those intestines, if whoever did this comes back and sees things out of place they might realize that someone is getting into the room and they might even set up a trap. I say we remove the hose and tell her that we dont have much time and that we need to know what happened.
>>
No. 687653 ID: b66b01

>>687538
I'd say be careful, the hose in her mouth might be to pass something through her mouth and that can only lead to her intestine which you are surrounded by. I'm suspecting some form of trap since it surround the teleporting point.

>>687633
As for the alien being blue now, he was blue in the icon for his text. I think Nobody just spruced things up. Or the alien did get better somehow. Pretty sure it's the same alien.
>>
No. 687656 ID: 3663d3

>>687653
that hose probably should be cut open. use spear.
>>
No. 687704 ID: 76a858

They're changing them. This isn't just torture, it's a process.
We have no way of determining what or who they're being made into, or whether or not the process is currently ongoing, or if we can stop it by removing them.
This is a fine fuckin pickle we have ourselves right here.
But these people need our help, and damn if we'll leave em.
Be on the watchout for whatever put them here, mate.
>>
No. 687710 ID: f23c1e

Hmmm, her small intestine is stretched arround you in some kind of shoddy pentagram. But where is her lower body?
>>
No. 687903 ID: ca183f

>>687633
I can't be sure, but I think he recognizes you from before. and in meta knowledge, he has the same icon as before. He's definitely looking a lot better, though... is it possible that they're actually being healed, here?
... well, that's more than a bit unlikely, given the whole pentagram thing.

See if Blue can do the hand trick and tell you anything. I mean you could also get the chick to tell you stuff but you'd have to pull the house first and if it is what's keeping her alive... well.
>>
No. 687908 ID: 0a1420
File 144969955035.png - (234.04KB , 1600x1200 , 132.png )
687908

>>687561
>First step is to grab the spear and dissemble the grisly fence, I guess.
:rjackthinking: Right, I'm not going to do that because they're still attached to her. And I'm going to not touch it because A) it could be a tripwire trap of some kind and B) because it's fucking disgusting. Speaking of which I really am starting to wish I'd gone ahead and put my fucking shoes on, goddamn.

>>687710
>But where is her lower body?
:rjackthinking: Her intestines drop down into a little drain in the center of the floor. So, probably down there, somehow.

:rcandi: Urhghghnn... frngkn-GHKnnGk...

>>687633
>Alien's looking different- can't see his rib-cage and he's blue now, but other than that, the positioning hasn't changed. I'm guessing the grey one died and was replaced, but there's an optimism in me that says he could have healed up somehow- they have survived the whole time, haven't they?
:rjackthinking: He looks like the same one to me. Having your insides sewn back up has to put some color back into you, right? He's not looking as bad off as she is, at least.

:rjack: Twenty six mississippi, twenty five mississippi...

:rcandi: hhrhgkfk-- GRKH!- uurrhkkn...
>>
No. 687909 ID: 0a1420
File 144969957175.png - (228.90KB , 1600x1200 , 133.png )
687909

>>687704
>But these people need our help, and damn if we'll leave em.
:rjackthinking: I agree, but how do we help?

:rjackthinking: ...Taking the hose out would probably be the easiest first step. I doubt it's life support since the other end is sitting limply in a tub. Plus she didn't need it last time we were here, right?

:rjack: Alright- I'm going to pull the tube out. Please don't scream, we don't want whoever did this to you to come back, alright?

:rcandi: Fkgnnkgk....

:runoun: Qu'es kos?? Kos mallas!
>>
No. 687910 ID: 0a1420
File 144969958947.png - (228.02KB , 1600x1200 , 134.png )
687910

:rjacksurprised: Oh fuck--

:rcandi: GUURRKGGN HHRRRRRKK FRRUGHH!!!

:runoun: Tona...
>>
No. 687938 ID: 0fc976

AAAaaa just leave it oh glob. Knock the other end out of the tub, unless that bring about further emoting.
Slowly ease Mr. Spaghetti's backside off that spear and prepare to release his shackles. Motion that you're going to carry both halves into the pentintestigram.
Mercy killing is looking better and better every second. Only question is, if they're alive now, what *can* kill 'em?
>>
No. 687949 ID: 2ccbb3

Okay, this is going to take MORE than thirty seconds.

Take the utoth for now, and then tell Nouille that you're going to try a new method; draw a clock. The shaded part is in 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds, or 1 minute; she should annotate your drawing so that she remembers. Set the timer to about 5 minutes.

Go back in with a pen and notepad. Throw the other half into the portal. When you're ready to leave, or need more time, draw a set of clocks representing how much more time you need. Place it in the circle with a stick so that you don't get sliced. Nouille will start counting down the moment she opens the door, and then close it when time's up. Her utoth can do the counting if necessary, he's not going anywhere.

Simple. Okay, as for the tube, put it back in and ask Candi if that's life support or formaldehyde. If she starts screaming take it out again.

That stuff is probably some kind of ingredient that is processed through her internal organs, so follow the entrails and yoink her lower body. They'll likely notice the decreasing output in processed material, so get moving.
>>
No. 687952 ID: 3663d3

which way is that blood going?
>>
No. 687955 ID: ca183f

See, this is why I said to do >>687903 . Well, okay, I wasn't thinking about the harm that could be done by pulling it out, directly, but... still think that's the way to go, see if they have any ideas what to do. Or just helpful informations.
>>
No. 688980 ID: 0a1420
File 145021816111.png - (225.98KB , 1600x1200 , 135.png )
688980

>>687949
>Simple.
:rjackthinking: All of what you said is the opposite of simple. Why not just have her keep opening and closing it every thirty seconds? It's a bit more work for her, but so what? It won't kill her to open and close a door. Plus I don't have a pen or paper.

>Okay, as for the tube, put it back in and ask Candi if that's life support or formaldehyde. If she starts screaming take it out again.
:rjackthinking: I don't think the theme of this place is formaldehyde.

:Rjack: Candi, is that blood?

:rcandi: Mnf- mmnh hmmn!!

:rjack: Is it some kind of life support?

:rcandi: Hgn ddhn kcknw...

:rjack: Do you want me to pull it out?

:rcandi: NNNNNnNGG!!

>>687952
> which way is that blood going?
:rjackthinking: You mean which way it's being pumped? I have no idea. Best guess is, it's from the tub to her body. So it can run the blood through her intestines... for some reason. Could be coming the other way, though.
>>
No. 688981 ID: 0a1420
File 145021821858.png - (104.43KB , 1600x1200 , 136.png )
688981

>>687949
>That stuff is probably some kind of ingredient that is processed through her internal organs, so follow the entrails and yoink her lower body.
:rjackthinking: The problem with that is her intestines lead down a drain. A 6 inch drain. I have no idea how the hell they got her legs down there, or if her legs are even down there at all.
>>
No. 688982 ID: 0a1420
File 145021824038.png - (225.71KB , 1600x1200 , 137.png )
688982

>>687955
>>687903
>See if Blue can do the hand trick and tell you anything.
:rjack: Hello? Can you understand me?

:runoun: Qua? Kos ny doman-on?

:rjack: Well that's a bust.
>>
No. 688986 ID: 4854ef

You know, despite how horrid this place is it's pretty undefended, I mean we can tell this place is inhabited, but it's a pity we can't get a clear answer on what's going on.
>>
No. 688987 ID: 2ccbb3

Time's almost up, grab blue and go!
>>
No. 689000 ID: ca183f

>>688982
the hose being cut off there is an art error, right?

>>688987
Problem with that is we have no idea if leaving this place might kill him. I think just grab the spear and go, for now. If you have time, you could try to release him, or both of them, from their restraints, but I wouldn't try taking them back yet.
... maybe grab some object, though, see if you even CAN take stuff back.
>>
No. 689049 ID: 86cfc3

>Why not just have her keep opening and closing it every thirty seconds?
Well there's the small risk of being bisected if you get the timing wrong. And the longer you've been apart since syncing counting, the more chance any small errors or differences in your counts have to add up.

>what do
If you're leaving, be sure to tell them you'll be right back.
>>
No. 689944 ID: 0a1420
File 145082217418.png - (231.19KB , 1600x1200 , 138.png )
689944

>>688987
>Time's almost up, grab blue and go!
:rjackthinking: His hands are cuffed and it'll take some work to get them out, but I can bring his tail.

>>689000
>Problem with that is we have no idea if leaving this place might kill him.
:rjackthinking: But we don't have any other ideas so we'll just have to go with it and hope for the best. Can't just leave them here, can we?

>>688986
>You know, despite how horrid this place is it's pretty undefended, I mean we can tell this place is inhabited, but it's a pity we can't get a clear answer on what's going on.
:rjackthinking: You know, that is true, the place seems kind of deserted. And that gives me an idea... don't get me wrong, I don't particularly want to skulk around a fucking satanist horror gore dungeon. But there is a door right there. And that'd probably be the only way to find the other half of Candi, it's gotta be in a room somewhere.
>>
No. 689946 ID: 0a1420
File 145082219799.png - (224.73KB , 1600x1200 , 139.png )
689946

>>689049
>Well there's the small risk of being bisected if you get the timing wrong. And the longer you've been apart since syncing counting, the more chance any small errors or differences in your counts have to add up.
:rjackthinking: That is true... well, I'm not dead now and I think we're just about at thirty seconds. Wish I'd thought of that before I stepped into the pentintestigram.

>>689049
>If you're leaving, be sure to tell them you'll be right back.
:rjack: Candi, listen, I'm leaving but I'm going to be right back. Don't--
>>
No. 689948 ID: 0a1420
File 145082234051.png - (141.41KB , 1600x1200 , 140.png )
689948

:rjacksurprised: --panic. Oh, well.

:rnouillesurprise: Quey es porteli kos utoth??

:rjack: Yep, got your spear right here, and half of your guy. Gonna bring back the rest of him, just give me one second.

:rjackthinking: So. Am I going to try and bring back the other half of her utoth first, or should I explore the place? Should I prepare for it? I've got a first aid kit, but it's partially empty, all it has is gauze, bandages, a small hand splint and rubbing alcohol. I've got my phone, a bungie cord. Plus a bit of food and some stuff to cook it with, clothing... which I could just dump out here instead of lugging around with me, actually. Oh, and that satanist bible. I gotta transform that pile of crap into a way to put those two back together. Or prepare for a trip to find Candi's legs. Also I'm gonna need to set a time limit with Nouille, and trust that she counts down properly. She did a good job last time, I think.
>>
No. 689952 ID: 3663d3

let's go for a full 60 seconds this time, and ask if she has a way to undo cuffs.
>>
No. 689954 ID: 7ae8e1

Save the guy you can get out immediately, then go exploring. He might know something useful.
>>
No. 689958 ID: 2ccbb3

Like I said, just find something to write on (not the eldritch bible, that's something you want to put in a locked drawer for use against cultists) and push instructions into the circle with a stick.

For now, get the utoth. I think Nouille should look for Candi's lower body, she has better combat and adventuring abilities.

Take some time to observe what happens to the utoth's lower body when they aren't in the torture room, make sure they don't burst into maggots or something.
>>
No. 690008 ID: 3663d3

>>689958
instructions? what? what instructions would we be putting where?
>>
No. 690013 ID: 13ac27

1.bumping up that timing number would be great, as the time you spent in there was a bit short.
2.maybe have the bandages out, as bringing both part of either Candi or Blue might still kill them, (or use it to tie them together if it doesn't)
>>
No. 690014 ID: c43722

>Also I'm gonna need to set a time limit with Nouille, and trust that she counts down properly.
...Wait. Dammit, I can't believe we overlooked this. There's a freakin' clock in this room, over on the nightstand, and it still works, somehow; We saw it tick over earlier. So with a bit of explanation on your part Nouille can time by that instead of counting down. It'll have to be in minute increments, though, unless there's a seconds indicator we couldn't see.

Also, your phone is a smartphone, right? That means it almost certainly has a stopwatch/timer/alarm app which you can use to time your jaunts much more reliably and accurately than counting. Oh, and make sure to set it into airplane mode so it doesn't drain its battery by continually trying to find a cell tower.
>>
No. 690015 ID: 73f4d6

>>689948
We should probably have Nouille go in first and ask the blue guy what is going on and how he got into that whole predicament, since we should really try and get the most information before leaping in there and assuming that its deserted. Knowing is half the battle after all.
>>
No. 690056 ID: 91ee5f

>>690015
>Knowing is half the battle.
G.I. JOOOOOOE!!!!! XD
>>
No. 690080 ID: 2a7417

Go back for his other half, put sixty seconds on the clock. Keep the spear.
>>
No. 690099 ID: 3663d3

>>690015
she doesn't want to go back.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password