[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 64062)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125546334987.png - (59.89KB , 777x777 , BBQ180.png )
64062 No. 64062 ID: 6ed7b0

[ For Quest Discussion please come to #tgchan on irc.rizon.net ]

Bubble Bucket, Chapter 04.
Expand all images
>>
No. 64064 ID: 6ed7b0
File 125546353566.png - (225.02KB , 777x777 , BBQ181.png )
64064

You enter the town. From what you can tell there used to be quite a few buildings, but right now only two are in tact. In between the two remaining buildings to the south is a Hut. To the north is a bunch of wreckage.

Exits are: Elsewhere, BANK, Hut, Police Station, and Wrecked Buildings.
>>
No. 64065 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64064

check out the newspaper.
>>
No. 64066 ID: 1f66ea

Well... here we are in town... may as well check that paper that's lying there.
>>
No. 64074 ID: 6550ad

Newspaper first. Then check out the hut.
>>
No. 64089 ID: aba0a3
File 125546603662.png - (129.63KB , 777x777 , BBQ182.png )
64089

You walk over and pick up the newspaper. It's pretty gross but the front page is still legible by some miracle.
>>
No. 64098 ID: e06ea4

>>64089
That is one dedicated reporter. But what happened here.. need to be wary. Let's check the Police Station for anyone.
>>
No. 64101 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64098

I concur. Stop by the police station. Peek in the window first.
>>
No. 64107 ID: aba0a3
File 12554669739.png - (167.00KB , 777x777 , BBQ183.png )
64107

It doesn't look like there's going to be any help from the police.
>>
No. 64109 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64107

check the room in the back I guess? The one with no blood.
>>
No. 64111 ID: 6550ad

Check the rooms, look if you can find anything interesting or useful.
>>
No. 64120 ID: aba0a3
File 125546790557.png - (166.53KB , 777x777 , BBQ184.png )
64120

You check the room which states DETECTIVE NISHA on it. There is no blood, but the office is a mess. There's some pictures on the wall depicting three criminals that she "Needed to catch." A THIEF named Chu, a Murderer named Epsilon, and IKIT "just 'cause." The Desk is locked up. You'll need a key to get it open.
>>
No. 64128 ID: 6550ad

Check the next room to the right.
>>
No. 64129 ID: e06ea4

>>64120
Any interesting junk laying around? Clockwise a room is as good as any if not.
>>
No. 64141 ID: aba0a3
File 125546932067.png - (193.67KB , 777x777 , BBQ185.png )
64141

Bathrooms: Both the male and female bathrooms contain little but what appears to have been unfortunate souls trying to excrete waste at an inopportune moment.

Chief's Office: Although it seems a fruitful venture, there's nothing of any worth remaining.

Cell, and the Receptionist's Desk: Stripped clean.

Locker Room and Armory: The racks are bare, and only Nisha's Locker is closed.
>>
No. 64144 ID: 2cbe3e

>>64141

Well if there's nothing else to find here let's go to the hut.
>>
No. 64147 ID: f21281

>>64141
Use WRENCH to remove the hinges from the locker, then hammer to bash it open afterwards.

Provided it's locked, y'know.
>>
No. 64148 ID: bffa2a

>>64141

Locked also?

Mayby there is something over at the hut.
>>
No. 64150 ID: e06ea4

>>64141
If we can't find any keys or combos we'll just have to come back later with the hammer. For now, let's try the BANK.
>>
No. 64152 ID: 5eea01

>>64147
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>>
No. 64155 ID: aba0a3
File 125547033449.png - (165.24KB , 777x777 , BBQ186.png )
64155

Puny lockers are no match for your wrench and Vibro-Hammer, you unlock it with your not-keys, and acquire a Smelly Key!
>>
No. 64158 ID: e06ea4

>>64155
Keys should not have smells. :|
Does it work on the desk?
>>
No. 64164 ID: bffa2a

Use some toilet paper to carry the smelly key and see if it fits the desk.
>>
No. 64171 ID: aba0a3
File 125547106366.png - (165.56KB , 777x777 , BBQ187.png )
64171

Smelly Key tried on Keyhole.

It fits. The drawer also smells. Inside is an old bottle of Blood Wine. Ick.
>>
No. 64186 ID: d5d0cb

Take the bottle. Let's search the hut.
>>
No. 64203 ID: aefbb0

You do have a hammer. If you don't mind making a fair amount of noise, you should be able to open Nisha's locker fairly easily. However, you probably want to see a bit more before possibly drawing the attention of whatever killed everyone. Maybe explore a few other areas first?
>>
No. 64215 ID: aba0a3
File 125547389265.png - (173.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ188.png )
64215

You enter the hut and are greeted to a Bubble Held, whom exhales smoke out long and slow. Her eye turns towards you lazily.
>>
No. 64217 ID: aba0a3
File 125547396365.png - (384.80KB , 777x777 , BBQ189.png )
64217

She continues to sit there. She has a hookah set up in her hut, and there are Rainbow Leaves growing in here. She seems stoned, naturally, but that's to be expected.
>>
No. 64224 ID: 6550ad

Say hi to the lady and present yourself.
>>
No. 64225 ID: 7eda8b

"Hey. What's going on here? Can I have a hit?"
>>
No. 64230 ID: e75a2f

Get high.

Really, do you have anything better to do? Besides this is the first normal-ish person you've seen.
>>
No. 64250 ID: 15f6d6

Take one of those multicolored leaves. There was one on the title card, so it might be important.
>>
No. 64255 ID: 43d730

>>64217
Make sure to call her 'Cat'.
>>
No. 64266 ID: aba0a3
File 125547610499.png - (387.05KB , 777x777 , BBQ190.png )
64266

You approach and consider taking a hit, but drugs wasn't your vice, liquor was. You hadn't been thinking about drinking so why would you want to get high when you are trying to figure a way off of this island?

You take a sit, and speak about the first thing on your mind.

"So... what the hell are you doing in here?"

She takes her time exhaling from her hookah, "Getting very high."

"Well, duh. Why? It looks like everyone here died, I--" She cuts you off, "That's exactly why I am getting high. Did you want something?"

There was a long pause, before she smiles, "I'm Mint by the way. Plenty of Rainbow Leaves for myself. If you have 3 points I'll give you the rest of my Bubble Dust. Otherwise I really have nothing for you, and I don't want anything except rare liquor and shrooms. I have no interest in leaving my hut. No one bothers me. If none of that involves you, right fuck off, miss."

Mint leans back some, and stares at you. "Asali. Good to meet you." You say, fairly dry.
>>
No. 64270 ID: e75a2f

Told you ya shoulda taken a hit.

Now you've gone and offended her.
>>
No. 64271 ID: 7eda8b

Compliment her clothing.
>>
No. 64279 ID: e06ea4

>>64266
"Is this mushroom one you might like?" holding it up
"Have a taste for blood wine?"

If she's interested, then "but you don't have anything I'd be interested in?"
>>
No. 64281 ID: 6a6a5e

>>64266
Eh, she's fine. Just leave or consider killing and looting everything there if you are that type of person.

Do you have anything she might want or does she have anything you might want?
>>
No. 64299 ID: aba0a3
File 125547906917.png - (387.13KB , 777x777 , BBQ191.png )
64299

You really don't like the idea of stealing. There's no reason to be dishonest after being honest for so long, really. Killing someone without much of a reason is far beyond unwarranted. You wish you didn't think things, but motions bring out some of the worst ideas. Not every rude person needs to be killed outright.

"Well, I actually do have a Black Shroom, and I found some Blood Wine earlier if that's of interest. I should probably buy that Bubble Dust for someone else as well. What will you give me?"

She just sits there in place as she has since long before we arrived.

"A Rainbow Leaf, the bag of Bubble Dust, and 3 Points to cover the difference between what I'd pay for the wine, and the cost of the Bubble Dust. Sound like a deal? But yeeeeeah, I'm sorry I'm so uh. Pushy. Can't say I really want company too much, but I guess you can come back if you want Asali."
>>
No. 64300 ID: 6a6a5e

>>64299
I guess that would work. What are we going to do with that stuff besides get high?
>>
No. 64301 ID: 476456

"I'll drop in briefly from time to time, so as not to be a burden. "
>>
No. 64309 ID: 4e9b58

Sounds like a fair deal. Take the bubble dust back to the shop. Though checking out the rest of the town first might be better because that's a lot of walking.
>>
No. 64432 ID: aba0a3
File 125548872073.png - (385.15KB , 777x777 , BBQ192.png )
64432

You stand up slowly and make sure she knows you are on good terms.

"I'll do my best to stop by time to time, assuming I don't die."

Mint sets her Hookah down and gives a coy grin, "Surely that would be a waste."

You make a mental note to go back to IKIT's, but first you want to explore other parts of Chilitown, where do you plan to go?
>>
No. 64447 ID: bffa2a

Let's put our money in the BANK
>>
No. 64450 ID: 4e9b58

I VOTE BANK :B
>>
No. 64499 ID: aba0a3
File 12554904363.png - (80.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ193.png )
64499

You feel so good you travel to the bank and try out that same pose with the clerk.

You get no response, he just stands there in place.
>>
No. 64507 ID: 9e9b47

>>64499

Hey buddy! You ok?
>>
No. 64509 ID: f21281

>>64499
Pretty sure that person is dead.

Or frozen.
>>
No. 64510 ID: 4e9b58

It's the purpley face again 'o'
>>
No. 64511 ID: 632862

>>64499
Awww, can't teleport into the vault? Stupid purple =w=.

Ask why the bank is still open for some reason.
>>
No. 64534 ID: aba0a3
File 125549173288.png - (81.33KB , 777x777 , BBQ194.png )
64534

You tiptoe over the counter and reach a bit across the desk, trying to get his attention further, possibly.

"Hey, Vasser face. Are you alright? I wasn't expecting the bank to be opened, especially with blood all over the walls."

Nothing.
>>
No. 64536 ID: 632862

>>64534
Walk around the counter, and prepare for the sight of his lower body being a gory mess.
>>
No. 64543 ID: 4e9b58

That's pretty creepy. Find a stick to poke him with.
>>
No. 64554 ID: bffa2a

Check behind counter to see if he's stuffed.
>>
No. 64573 ID: aba0a3
File 125549459716.png - (330.47KB , 777x777 , BBQ195.png )
64573

You sneak behind the counter to observe the gore of what you believe must be a very dead man.

This cardboard must have been dead for a very long time.
>>
No. 64575 ID: 476456

oh..ok..

proceed to rob bank.
>>
No. 64577 ID: 476456

And by that i mean make a finger gun and go "This is a robbery" and shout bang bang for a few seconds.
>>
No. 64582 ID: 4e9b58

Hm. B.AB.E? Iono, check counter, inspect vault door.
>>
No. 64603 ID: aba0a3
File 125549610829.png - (78.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ196.png )
64603

The counter wields nothing, and the Safe is locked with a Single-Dial Combination lock. Your mechanical skills won't fix this one.
>>
No. 64610 ID: 4e9b58

Yes, put cardboard man down, it's creepy. We'll have to come back once we have numbers to work with. The dial does have numbers, right?
>>
No. 64614 ID: 632862

>>64603
Try 8-4-8-3?
>>
No. 64615 ID: 632862

>>64614
Err, wait. 8-48-3.
>>
No. 64617 ID: 9e9b47

>>64614

Or 8-48-3

Or 2-12-5
>>
No. 64635 ID: aba0a3
File 125549826572.png - (79.90KB , 777x777 , BBQ197.png )
64635

You stare at the lock for a moment, and decide, "Oh hell, it's worth a goddamn shot," and imput, "8-48-3" into the Vault, and it opens up. There's not a whole lot in here, but 11 points is still a high amount, especially for a small town. You doubt many people had accounts here in the first place.
>>
No. 64639 ID: 9e9b47

Let's go to the wrecked buildings then.
>>
No. 64640 ID: 5eea01

We could check out some of the wrecked buildings. It's the only thing left in town, apart from that locker in the POLICE STATION.
>>
No. 64641 ID: 9e9b47

>>64640

we bashed that locker open and got the key.
>>
No. 64645 ID: aba0a3
File 125549964173.png - (567.76KB , 777x777 , BBQ198.png )
64645

Something's changed about the streets when you pass through them, but for now you go to the Wrecked Buildings.

"Well this is fantastic. What the hell am I supposed to do here?"
>>
No. 64647 ID: 5eea01

What's that yellow thing in the lower-right?
>>
No. 64649 ID: 632862

>>64645
Inspect the thing on the lower-right, then check out the box.
>>
No. 64650 ID: 9e9b47

look in the box.
>>
No. 64656 ID: aba0a3
File 125550356377.gif - (521.06KB , 777x777 , BBQ199.gif )
64656

The broken sign with the yellow looks like it was the sign of a store shop. So you start walking down the path towards the box...

[ animated ]
>>
No. 64665 ID: 25c853
File 125551032324.jpg - (25.65KB , 400x265 , trap.jpg )
64665

>>64656

Way to go, Asali.
>>
No. 65335 ID: aba0a3
File 125572390242.png - (568.13KB , 777x777 , BBQ200.png )
65335

"Woah, that was close," You scramble backwards, away from where your foot was aiming to fall. Your pre-cognition giving you a warning that there were landmines in these ruins. You'd better be careful.
>>
No. 65340 ID: 6550ad

Well, that's lucky for you. We aren't going to wait till you get your precognition back. So it might be a good time to try those AUSPEX googles.
>>
No. 65344 ID: 1f66ea

>>65340
Here's a better Idea, how's about we explore all of our options before risking life and limb, I say we go somewhere else... given we do have somewhere else to go.
>>
No. 65345 ID: 9cc8fd

>>65344
Can't hurt to take a look first.
>>
No. 65346 ID: 18dd96

I say we check this place out first. It can't hurt to see if there's anything usable around.
What's that yellow stuff on the right side?
>>
No. 65353 ID: 632862

>>65335
Warp to the bo... wait, then you can't get back. Try on the goggles and see if they have any unmentioned mine-detecting abilities. Maybe the clearer vision would be enough, anyway.

>>65346
It's a broken sign.
>>
No. 65402 ID: aba0a3
File 125574202527.png - (561.75KB , 777x777 , BBQ201.png )
65402

You use the goggles to look around the area.

However, you put something into perspective: You are somewhat clumsy. You are not the most agile person when it comes to movement. Your ability to use your powers is actually pretty high. Although it could be frustrating to wait around, there are risks to both options.
>>
No. 65404 ID: 9e9b47

>>65402

just try walking there, warp back.
>>
No. 65409 ID: de6a2d

>>65404
Seconding this plan.
>>
No. 65412 ID: 9cc8fd

>>65402
If we trip toward a mine, just warp to the box.
>>
No. 65421 ID: 1f66ea

How's about we... not die and go check out the Garden, or trade for some shit at Ikit's first?

Just saying cause I don't want to see bubble bucket end this soon.
>>
No. 65423 ID: de6a2d

>>65421
Three against one.

Let's do it! Were making it hapen!
>>
No. 65425 ID: 9e9b47

Eh, just warp both ways
>>
No. 65426 ID: 632862

Warp both ways.
>>
No. 65428 ID: 4f1c43

>>65412
We can walk and if we get a precognition we can just do this to escape.
>>
No. 65436 ID: 9cc8fd

>>65423
2 against 1, just an adjustment from here.

>>65428
Except that that is drained, so it probably would be safer to warp.
>>
No. 65445 ID: 632862

I'd like to note here that there's a 1/3 chance to recover Warp power every X time units (which is each update, to us). There's a 33% chance to get it back on the first one. There's a 56.5% chance that Asali will have it back by the second update. There's a 71% chance that it'll be refreshed by the third. So we probably won't be waiting for that long. On the other hand it's possible, but very very unlikely, that it will never refresh so long as Asali still... "lives".
>>
No. 65473 ID: 632862

>>65402
I had another idea. Throw rubble at the landmines from a distance.
>>
No. 65552 ID: 6550ad

I have even another idea.

Go back to the bank and take Cardboard Joe with you. Use him to probe the mines in your way (or at least, one of them).
>>
No. 65594 ID: aba0a3
File 12557708918.png - (561.29KB , 777x777 , BBQ202.png )
65594

You decide to walk along the mine paths anyway. You step across the first mine with no problem!

You move along and try to get past the second one, and you stumble and almost step directly on the mine...
>>
No. 65595 ID: aba0a3
File 125577103692.png - (277.17KB , 777x777 , BBQ203.png )
65595

You try to warp away, and manage to warp exactly where you were falling anyway! Great job there.

Wait! A split second before your impending death, the great spirit Drunk appears!..
>>
No. 65598 ID: aba0a3
File 125577120015.png - (563.00KB , 777x777 , BBQ204.png )
65598

Your death is circumvented, and you are given another chance. Thank the Spirits!
>>
No. 65600 ID: 4553b2

>>65595
Ask him what's up
>>
No. 65603 ID: 6550ad

Awesome. Do a victory dance to please the Great Spirit.

Also check out the box.
>>
No. 65606 ID: 704c80
File 125577165854.jpg - (19.63KB , 460x299 , horatio.jpg )
65606

it looks like Asali is
>>
No. 65607 ID: 704c80
File 125577169657.jpg - (21.70KB , 600x338 , horatio 2.jpg )
65607

all mined out
>>
No. 65614 ID: 5eea01

Look in the box look in the box look in the motherfucking box
>>
No. 65616 ID: aba0a3
File 12557746756.png - (234.92KB , 777x777 , BBQ205.png )
65616

>>65606

All you really needed...

Was to get a little Drunk.

(This is superior to a dance, the Spirit feels honored).
>>
No. 65618 ID: aba0a3
File 125577728591.png - (560.28KB , 777x777 , BBQ206.png )
65618

Asali climbs into the box and searches around for something useful. She finds a picture of herself. How strange!
>>
No. 65619 ID: 06fa1c

Check the back of the picture. If it's framed, see if you can't check behind the picture without breaking or tearing anything.
>>
No. 65620 ID: 6550ad

Is there anything in the back of the photo?

Anyway, I guess those yellow sticks in the middle of the screen are just debris and not worth enough to risk stepping into another mine just to take them. Anyway examine them from the distance.

If they aren't important, warp out of the building (or at least far away from the mines) and head towards the Gardens.
>>
No. 65621 ID: 632862

>>65618
Looks like Asali had family or friends here.

Or just a stalker.
>>
No. 65624 ID: aba0a3
File 125578795459.png - (245.14KB , 777x777 , BBQ207.png )
65624

The back of it is blank. It's a white trimmed instant photograph. It looks recent enough. You warp out of the wreckage back into the streets of Chilitown.
>>
No. 65625 ID: 06fa1c

>>65624
Try to stay at a comfortable range from those things in front of Asali. Maybe away from the ghost too, depending on how friendly it looks.
>>
No. 65631 ID: 6550ad

Keep the distances with those things, and ask the ghost what's happening here. It looks distressed.
>>
No. 65633 ID: aba0a3
File 125579236420.png - (237.55KB , 777x777 , BBQ208.png )
65633

The ghost gives sort of a squeal of fright, hides his face and vanishes. You sidestep from the creatures, and take out your hammer.

Suddenly, Evil forces strike back!
>>
No. 65634 ID: 6550ad

Welp, better stay away from the black thing that has been trying to kill you since the beginning of the game. Since it looks to be busy with those peculiar creatures, try to sneak out of the city. Or just run for it.
>>
No. 65690 ID: 15f6d6

I say we wait and see what happens.
>>
No. 65701 ID: 632862

>>65633
Smash the evil thing with your hammer!
>>
No. 65761 ID: aba0a3
File 125582584928.png - (224.39KB , 777x777 , BBQ209.png )
65761

Your mind races between Fight, flight, and nothing. It evens out into readying your hammer if necessary and give it a moment.

The Bombignant scurries away a little. The black takes shape.
>>
No. 65769 ID: 9e9b47

>>65761

Back away from the shadowy thing quickly. Ask what it wants. Be ready to hit something with your hammer.
>>
No. 65779 ID: 704c80

or RUN! RUNNING WOULD BE NICE!
>>
No. 65794 ID: 1f66ea

CHEESE IT!
>>
No. 65800 ID: 632862

>>65761
Smash the black thing.
>>
No. 65804 ID: 4e9b58

I heard running is better than asking. Or attempting to smash something that is clearly pliable and has been shown to be capable of stabbing with its own body.
>>
No. 65805 ID: aba0a3
File 125583002642.png - (229.93KB , 777x777 , BBQ210.png )
65805

You swerve to the right as it slashes its body to your left. Swinging your Vibro-Hammer and slamming it into its face. The Bombignant stays where it is.
>>
No. 65826 ID: 4e9b58

If that didn't work then it's time to run.

LIKE I SAID. :|
>>
No. 65827 ID: 1f66ea

>>65805
That thing's off balance, come around with another swing and try to put it down for the count with this one!
>>
No. 65828 ID: 9e9b47

>>65805

End this now.
>>
No. 65852 ID: aba0a3
File 125583655090.png - (225.06KB , 777x777 , BBQ211.png )
65852

You duck and slide its attack, and swing your hammer hard, but it slides under the hammer's arc. It then spikes straight towards you, you leap upwards...
>>
No. 65854 ID: aba0a3
File 125583658426.png - (188.83KB , 777x777 , BBQ212.png )
65854

...and end it.
>>
No. 65869 ID: 704c80
File 125583730568.jpg - (139.53KB , 743x1475 , xzhibit Asali.jpg )
65869

>>65854
Dude. Nice. Bring it down on that other thing.
>>
No. 65871 ID: 632862

>>65854
Let the other thing live; it hasn't attacked you. Get a closer look at it though.
>>
No. 65874 ID: 7de41e

>>65869
The Bombignant hasn't done anything to us, why would we kill it?
Maybe we should take the Bubble Dust back to Ikit now.
>>
No. 65876 ID: 4e9b58

What no. No killing indiscriminately. Look at it first.
>>
No. 65880 ID: 1f66ea

I'd say only attack the bombignat if it is agressive towards us, otherwise, to Ikit!
>>
No. 65893 ID: aba0a3
File 125583929021.png - (268.75KB , 777x777 , BBQ213.png )
65893

Your mind is filled with little thoughts but slaughter for a brief moment before you calm yourself. Your bloodlust fading away before you attack the Bombignant. You turn towards it and lower the hammer to the ground.

"What happened here little guy?..."

The Bombignant responds by jerking around in different directions, and rolling on its head.

Relaying the horrors through interpretive dance.
>>
No. 65895 ID: 632862

>>65893
Ask the ghost to interpret for us. Or just explain itself.
>>
No. 65898 ID: 1f66ea

>>65895
I concur, say hi to the little ghost man :D
>>
No. 65900 ID: 9cc8fd

>>65895
Assuming it doesn't disappear again, this seems best. Asking what it thinks the Bombignant means is the way to go.
>>
No. 65912 ID: aba0a3
File 125584061263.png - (226.89KB , 777x777 , BBQ214.png )
65912

You ask the ghost to translate.

The ghost looks around and replies. "Translate what? My name is Paul... why, might you be alive? Able to write?" He seems sort of excited about these things.
>>
No. 65915 ID: 4e9b58

Say yes, and mention Bob. Though he likely won't remember him.
>>
No. 65917 ID: 632862

>>65912
Maybe, and yes.
>>
No. 65920 ID: 9e9b47

>>65912

"Hello Paul. What can I do ya for."
>>
No. 65941 ID: aba0a3
File 125584179547.png - (224.59KB , 777x777 , BBQ215.png )
65941

"Yo, Paul. You remember a Bob, perhaps?" You ask, skeptical, being that ghosts don't have good memories.

"Never heard of a Bob. Also my name isn't Paul, it's Paul. Come on, seriously. Anyway, it's good news that you can write. I've been wanting to write a letter to this beautiful lady that lives here for as long as I can remember. I was wondering if you'd help me write her a letter."
>>
No. 65954 ID: 632862

>>65941
Yeah, okay. Sure.
>>
No. 65955 ID: 4e9b58

For as long as he can remember? She's probably been here five minutes. Sure, if you even have something to write with.
>>
No. 65956 ID: 476456

well its not like you have anything better to do.
>>
No. 65965 ID: 9e9b47

Ask if it's Mint he likes.
>>
No. 66041 ID: aba0a3
File 125584501965.png - (218.14KB , 777x777 , BBQ216.png )
66041

"Sure, I don't see what harm can come of writing a letter for yo--OH GOD WHAT?!"

As you agree to the idea, Paul takes over your body and begins to write a letter to Mint, just as you were asking about...
>>
No. 66042 ID: aba0a3
File 12558450949.png - (221.33KB , 777x777 , BBQ217.png )
66042

Once the letter is finished, it is placed in an envelope and you regain control of your body. You now have a Letter to Mint.
>>
No. 66043 ID: 476456

Notify paul that he could have asked. Even if he is no longer present.
>>
No. 66045 ID: 632862

>>66042
Welp, time to play delivery girl. Make sure to say that a ghost wrote it through you.

...is it a sealed envelope?
>>
No. 66046 ID: 7de41e

>>66042
He could have at least asked first. What kind of girl did he take us for?
Anyhow, let's pay Mint a visit.
>>
No. 66102 ID: aba0a3
File 12558567904.png - (376.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ218.png )
66102

"Dammit Paul, ask first." Although he doesn't seem to be there. You sigh and take the sealed envelope into Mint's hut and hold it straight out.

"Hey, Mint. There's a ghost named Paul. He wrote a letter for you." You point back with your thumb, holding the letter down.

"Ahahaha, that shroom was really nice, Asali," She says in a sing-song manner. Her vowels drawn out to ridiculous lengths. "I remember him, but it's Paul, not Paul. It's not that hard to remember."

She opens the letter and giggles while reading it, "Oh that Paul. He should have tried to die a little less. I won't ask how you found this, because it's probably stupid or depressing. Thanks babe." She feels around and gives you 2 Points for your effort at least.
>>
No. 66104 ID: e06ea4

>>66102
Now, a date with that charismatic rodent.
>>
No. 66110 ID: 6550ad

Let's visit the GARDENS first. We might find more points or things to sell there before going for more HONEST shoppings.
>>
No. 66116 ID: 7eda8b

Cop a feel while she's too stoned to care.

Say "Honk."
>>
No. 66117 ID: 632862

Well we can trade stuff with him to get items which may be useful in the Garden. I say we go to the shop for some quick trading.
>>
No. 66141 ID: aba0a3
File 125586251612.png - (18.85KB , 777x777 , BBQ219.png )
66141

You admire the lounging Orach for a moment, and decide to leave. There's not much else you could do without joining Mint's escapism through narcotics. You leave Chilitown and go back into HONEST IKIT'S.

You step in and nearly slam your hands on the counter. "Hey rat, I brought some of that junk you wanted."

There is the sound of things clanging and breaking, a loud yawn, before finally speaking. "OH WHAT DID YOU BRING OLD HONEST IKIT TODAY?"
>>
No. 66142 ID: 6550ad

Yo dawg, I have rainbow leaves and bubble dust, what do you got for me?
>>
No. 66145 ID: 632862

>>66141
ONE(1) Rainbow Leaf!

And a bag of bubble dust.
>>
No. 66148 ID: a3a817

Give him the narcotics, get him high and take advantage of him.
>>
No. 66149 ID: aba0a3
File 125586956230.png - (25.02KB , 777x777 , BBQ220.png )
66149

You bring out your Bubble Dust and Rainbow Leaf and slide them across the counter, "I brought you the items you were asking for earlier. The drugs at least, that last one I can't say I've seen."

HONEST IKIT slides and poises on the counter after taking his requested items, and then stashes them away for later. He doesn't pay you, but he does give you a Magic Jar, and a Necromancy Book. You open it and see if there's anything interesting to read, but you have no idea what the language being used even is.

IKIT waves goodbye already, "I EXPECT YOU TO COME BACK, OF COURSE. NEXT TIME YOU COME WITH A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY, OR WITH THAT COLORED HORN, COME ON BACK AND I'LL LET YOU DOWNSTAIRS. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO HONEST IKITS, TRY NOT TO DIE, YOU ARE MY VERY FAVORITE CUSTOMER. I HOPE THOSE GOGGLES ARE TREATING YOU RIGHT."
>>
No. 66150 ID: 6550ad

What's in the Magic Jar?

Anyway thanks the sexy rodent and heads towards the GARDENS
>>
No. 66153 ID: aba0a3
File 125587132237.png - (152.63KB , 777x777 , BBQ221.png )
66153

Nothing, it's an empty jar!
>>
No. 68614 ID: 954e98
File 125624794437.png - (280.27KB , 777x777 , BBQ222.png )
68614

You leave IKIT's place and travel southwest to the Gardens. You step down the path through a flowery field. You can see some flies in the flowers.

Exits are forward and Elsewhere.
>>
No. 68615 ID: 632862

>>68614
Elsew-

Forward.
>>
No. 68616 ID: 6550ad

Forward.
>>
No. 68617 ID: f0c8b3

Boldly onwards!
>>
No. 68657 ID: 954e98
File 125625350559.png - (251.52KB , 777x777 , BBQ223.png )
68657

You follow the path and enter an intersection. There are different types of flowers to the left and right. There is a Naviabull grazing in the grass.

Exits are Flowery Field, Left, Right, Forward.
>>
No. 68660 ID: 632862

>>68657
Ride Naviabull like a mechanical bull.
>>
No. 68661 ID: 9891a9

>>68660
This appears to be the only logical course of action to take at the moment.
>>
No. 68663 ID: 055e59

>>68660
Second.
>>
No. 68664 ID: 099247

>>68660
Thirded
>>
No. 68665 ID: 6629a7
File 125625427115.jpg - (16.49KB , 461x510 , what ever do you mean.jpg )
68665

dude tip that shit over
>>
No. 68666 ID: 276781

>>68657
Check flowers on the left, one of them looks kind of like the one you gave water to.
...After riding Naviabull like a mechanical bull - being careful not to get hurt or killed, of course.
>>
No. 68668 ID: 4e9b58

Yes. Check the flowers, then ride the bull. I'm sorry but this is absolutely required.
>>
No. 68669 ID: 6faa8c

Tip it or ride it!
>>
No. 68674 ID: 43d730

>>68669
Do not do both.
>>
No. 68698 ID: 4e9b58

Alright then, talk to it? I dunno.
>>
No. 68701 ID: 5d5878

>>68674
Where's the fun in that? Ride it, tip it, and ride it on the way down. Nothing can go wrong.
>>
No. 68755 ID: 82167e

>>68657
You should probably go back to the previous area and check where the flies are. Another dead body, likely!
>>
No. 68757 ID: 4e9b58

That's a good idea! Might as well, nothing's getting done over here.
>>
No. 68935 ID: 954e98
File 125632591724.png - (250.61KB , 777x777 , BBQ224.png )
68935

Flowers on the left are definitely very similar to Dimitri.

You approach the Naviabull to ride it.
>>
No. 68940 ID: ac3813

Ouch. Damage report? And if you can still move, BACK OFF.
>>
No. 68943 ID: 6550ad

Awesome. Status report, do we still have a face?

And hammer that fucker in the head.
>>
No. 68985 ID: 954e98
File 125632982960.png - (259.14KB , 777x777 , BBQ225.png )
68985

You stumble back from the Naviabull's angry charge. You stare through your goggles and notice sort of a reading.

The Naviabull is extremely aggressive and has brutal Combat abilities, and its speed is comparable to you.

You however, aren't particularly that good at combat. Your psychic prowess is where you excel and you can't really use that to your advantage very well.

You do have an exceptional surviving and health prowess on your side, so the injury isn't as bad as it seems.

You're going to need to think fast or the Naviabull will be charging you in seconds.
>>
No. 68988 ID: 632862

>>68985
Warp behind it and smash it on its side with the hammer, trying to tip it over or at least off-balance.
>>
No. 68990 ID: 6550ad

Quickly, before it charges, teleport behind it and hit it with the hammer, as hard as you can. Try to get out of the way after it.
>>
No. 69072 ID: c24d5c

Mind crush is always the solution.
>>
No. 69119 ID: 954e98
File 125640403716.png - (269.53KB , 777x777 , BBQ226.png )
69119

You warp right before the Naviabull gores you once more. You appear close and slam the hammer into its body. It obviously feels it, but despite your best efforts you don't seem to do much damage to it...
>>
No. 69122 ID: 954e98
File 125640422978.png - (235.86KB , 777x777 , BBQ227.png )
69122

The Naviabull responds. This hurts a lot, and you're on your back in the grass shortly after. This isn't going well.
>>
No. 69125 ID: 682af8

Well we gave it a healthy smack in exchange for the first attack. Now let's just warp a good distance Right and hopefully out of sight.
>>
No. 69129 ID: 6629a7

your right! stage left! PORT!
>>
No. 69130 ID: 6550ad

No, wait, wait. We're doing it wrong! We don't need to kill the beast, we only need its horn! Let's warp do that again, warp next to it and hammer the horn. Then get out of the way.
>>
No. 69133 ID: 3d1271

Go north!
>>
No. 69155 ID: 632862

>>69122
Teleport away to the west.
>>
No. 69333 ID: 954e98
File 125648772540.png - (328.39KB , 777x777 , BBQ228.png )
69333

>>69133
>>69125

You warp North!

Your warp is a bit off, but no harm done. You are pretty sure the Naviabull has not followed you to this area. The area is very warm, but the red flowers leading here seem to have died off traveling the path.
>>
No. 69334 ID: 8778c6

>>69333
Dust yourself off and have a looksee inside what I assume is a cave entrance.
>>
No. 69335 ID: 954e98
File 125648897593.png - (323.92KB , 777x777 , BBQ229.png )
69335

You step near towards the cave when a large, hot mass of a flower raises out of the small cavern, tentacle like vines coiling out with it. A crown rests on its head. You are fairly shocked, and before you can speak...

It does instead.

"Have you come to finish me off? I'm already dying, and you already killed my babies." She says in a bitter voice. She seems to be in pain.
>>
No. 69337 ID: 8778c6

>>69335
"Is one of your children fond of parties, by chance?"

Also, the usually tirade of questions: who is she, what seems to be going on, how can you help, and when will she die.
>>
No. 69338 ID: 6629a7

>>69335
Killed your babby? We have done no such thing!
>>
No. 69348 ID: 954e98
File 125649653588.png - (337.40KB , 777x777 , BBQ230.png )
69348

You calm down a little and answer her.

“Woah, I didn’t kill your babies or whatever you are talking about. I’m Asali, who are you?”

She is silent for a moment, “I could have sworn you were the one who did it. It’s possible the smell of whatever did it is still lingering here. I am Queen Atsusa of the Fire Flowers. “

“What’s going on exactly, I’d like to help you, how much time do I have to try and help you, Queen Atsusa?” She seems to be lightening up but her effort to even talk is still present, struggling against whatever affliction was bogging her down.

“The vile smelling plague smothered my children. I don’t know how you can help unless you have a cure for the plague or whatever it is. I don’t know how long I have. I am a strong flower, but I’m getting weaker day by day.” She answers you.

“I will help you to the best of my ability. By chance do you have any partying children?” You ask with a slight bow.

“No, you must be thinking of the Rave Flowers. I thank you for your help, you are welcome to be here, I won’t bother you. I will gladly reward you with the gift of my people if you can save my children.”
>>
No. 69360 ID: 5eea01

"Do you know what caused the plague?"
>>
No. 69365 ID: 12c240
File 125649915313.gif - (593B , 80x80 , fire_flower.gif )
69365

We must help her, so as to earn the gift of the Fire Flowers!
<----

Ask her to describe the smell to you and to smell you closer. Maybe the bull is what caused the plague.
>>
No. 69376 ID: 954e98
File 125650409118.png - (156.24KB , 777x777 , BBQ231.png )
69376

"Your Majesty, do you know what caused the plague?” You ask the massive Fire Flower.

“I can only smell and sense light. It was dark, and it smelled like death.”She replies.

You consider the Naviabull. “By chance do you think the smell on me, and the plague was caused by the Naviabull in the fields?”

Queen Atsusa gives a raspy laugh in response to you. “Good heavens no, in fact there used to be a large herd of them roaming the fields. The plague may have killed them too. Naviabulls or Naviadoes never come too close to my children. They can’t handle the heat very well.”
>>
No. 69387 ID: 6550ad

Promise to come back later with some way to help her and let's explore further. What are the exits out of this zone, just to know it.

Checking out this area: Examine the ground, it doesn't look homogeneous. Examine also the darker areas to your right, on the ground. Take a look at that brown thing at the entrance of the cave, looks like a stump, but better be sure. Wouldn't hurt to examine the rock walls, see if there's anything standing out of it.

And ask the Queen permission to enter the cave, it might be useful things down there.
>>
No. 69424 ID: 954e98
File 125651054720.png - (327.85KB , 777x777 , BBQ232.png )
69424

You look around at the rocks. They are rocks. You check in the tree stump, and find a strange glittery pine cone. The black thing near you hisses. It looks like a root.

"May I check in your cave?"

"No you may not, this is my home, I keep my things in here. Of which will be my gift to you if you save my children." She replies, simply.

Also, the only exit is into the Intersection you were in before.
>>
No. 69444 ID: 6ff585

Let's edge into the intersection, and try cutting through the flowers to Forward/West while avoiding the Naviabull.
>>
No. 69445 ID: 6550ad

Examine the glittery pine cone. Show it to the Queen (let her smell it?), maybe she knows what is it.

And I think we're done for now here. Let's go back to the intersection, avoid the naviabull and head west.
>>
No. 69619 ID: 954e98
File 125653016495.png - (249.36KB , 777x777 , BBQ233.png )
69619

You feel satisfied with your progress in examining the place for now, and ask Queen Atsusa about the pine cone you found.

"Beats me." She says, curling up to the ground to rest. You say, "Thank you," and curtsy before you begin racing across the intersection. Luckily you are quick enough and make it across, however...
>>
No. 69623 ID: 954e98
File 125653027366.png - (57.79KB , 777x777 , BBQ334.png )
69623

You are stopped by a large somewhat glowing flower in the rode wearing an inexplicable spiked collar, "Yo, fool. No trespassin' without an invitation. Don't let me bein' a flower deceive ya neither, I'll fuck you up somethin' fierce if ya try bouncin' past me. Rave Flowers is serious business."
>>
No. 69629 ID: 73ad2b

I pity tha foo who don't let me thru.
>>
No. 69631 ID: 71bb2f

>>69629
(said with invitation in hand)
>>
No. 69633 ID: 6629a7
File 125653090331.jpg - (41.56KB , 500x500 , Mr T.jpg )
69633

>>69623
show his big flowery butt that invitation.
>>
No. 69634 ID: 632862

>>69623
Quickly show it the invitation.

Man this would suck if we hadn't helped that flower earlier!
>>
No. 69649 ID: 954e98
File 12565324791.png - (165.40KB , 777x777 , BBQ235.png )
69649

You draw out Dimitri's invite.

"I show great sympathy to parties who put a damper on my passing."

The bouncer flower lets you through.

You enter the Rave Flower's party.

"Shit, man, you made it!" Dimitri cries out to you from the crowd of fluorescent colored flora.
>>
No. 69650 ID: 632862

>>69649
Is that a cane hanging up there?
>>
No. 69656 ID: 4e9b58

Party. It would be rude not to.
>>
No. 69663 ID: 632862

>>69656
Don't party for very long. Time is limited if we want to save the Fireflower Queen.

Also dancing might be risky since all the other partygoers are underfoot.

Go have a chat with Dimitri while bouncing your head to the beat. Ask if he knows anything about the plague that's giving the Fireflowers trouble.
>>
No. 69665 ID: 954e98
File 125653579416.png - (120.96KB , 777x777 , BBQ236.png )
69665

You party.

Yeah that is a cane up there.

"Hey Dimitri, how about that plague?"

"Shiiiiiiit, my Bubba, whatever the fuck that was withered me to an almost forever nap. I'm not sure what kept it away from us, maybe it was our loud music and rad lights. Who knows. Just enjoy yourself!"
>>
No. 69670 ID: 632862

>>69665
I suspect the cane is the real reason behind why the plague didn't reach here. Ask if they know what it is, and if you can borrow it.

Also check Dimensional Pocket contents.
>>
No. 69672 ID: 954e98
File 125653698636.png - (44.73KB , 777x777 , BBQ237.png )
69672

You check your pocket dimension.

"So, that cane up there, what is it, can I have it?"

The flowers seem to shrug, "Someone threw it up there a while ago, it got stuck. If you can get it down, you can feel free to keep it."
>>
No. 69676 ID: 632862

>>69672
I wonder how high Asali can jump? Try jumping and hitting it with the hammer or wrench.

If that gets us nowhere, teleport up and grab it.
>>
No. 69704 ID: 954e98
File 125654436360.png - (144.78KB , 777x777 , BBQ238.png )
69704

You warp up to the cane and slide it off what it was stuck on...
>>
No. 69705 ID: 954e98
File 125654450631.png - (200.48KB , 777x777 , BBQ239.png )
69705

Landing isn't as easy as grabbing the cane. Certainly not the first time lately that you find yourself...
>>
No. 69714 ID: faf395
File 125655474650.jpg - (45.85KB , 252x252 , Pika_ass.jpg )
69714

>>69705

I approve this session end.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password