[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 601360)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 141567079456.jpg - (477.17KB , 800x800 , 1.jpg )
601360 No. 601360 ID: e0ae48

Those of you who were too communistic to read the original thread should probably do so (it is quite short): http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/375352.html

Multi-part cutscene incoming. Withhold suggestions, if you please.


YOUR NAME IS JOHN 'BLOOD' SMITH, AND YOU ARE FAST ASLEEP.

IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOU GOT TURNED INTO A BABY BY THE COMMUNIST VILLAIN, KONRAD LENINOV. YOU HAVE ONLY MATURED SLIGHTLY IN THAT TIME.
THE TIME HAS GONE SLOWLY, AND THE FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS YOU EXPERIENCE AS A BABY MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LIFE.

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT ALONE.

SOMETHING STIRS YOU FROM YOUR SLEEP.
Expand all images
>>
No. 601361 ID: e0ae48
File 141567082897.jpg - (366.87KB , 800x800 , 2.jpg )
601361

YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE TWO BLACK, LIFELESS LENSES STARING BACK AT YOU.

>"Vake up, little one. Naptime has konkluded."

IT IS YOUR FOSTER-MOTHER, MIRA. AS REPAYMENT FOR SPARING HER LIFE AND BRINGING HER BACK TO CLAPISTAN WITH YOU, SHE HAS DEDICATED HER TIME TO YOUR RE-UPBRINGING.

WHILE HER ASPIRATION TO WORK IN MARKETING AND SELL SNACK FOODS TO "MORBIDLY OBESE CAPITALIST PIGS," AS SHE PUT IT, DIDN'T REALLY WORK OUT, SHE MADE AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF MONEY SELLING THE

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION THAT SHE INHERITED AFTER THE DEATH OF LENINOV. THE INTEREST GENERATED FROM THIS MONEY HAS PROVIDED A STABLE INCOME FOR HER TO COMFORTABLY RAISE YOU.
>>
No. 601362 ID: e0ae48
File 141567084984.jpg - (449.76KB , 800x800 , 3.jpg )
601362

MIRA HAS STRUGGLED WITH INTEGRATION INTO HER NEW CULTURE, BUT SHE HAS TRIED HER BEST, AND YOU CAN'T FAULT HER FOR THAT. IT MUST HAVE BEEN STRANGE TO EXPERIENCE FREEDOM FOR THE FIRST TIME.

SHE EVEN CHANGED HER LAST NAME TO "WASHINGTOV," IN HONOUR OF ONE OF CLAPISTAN'S GREATEST HEROES.

YOU BOUGHT A SMALL FARM IN RURAL GUNTUCKY, WHERE YOU BOTH NOW LIVE. IT IS A PEACEFUL PLACE, AND MIRA HAS ENJOYED SELLING PRODUCE AT THE FARMERS' MARKET.


>"Are you ready for feedink, bartner?"

OH GOOD. YOUR SLEEP HAD MADE YOU HUNGRY, AND THERE IS NOTHING QUITE LIKE MILK ON A WARM SUMMER'S AFTERNOON.

>"Zhere is only enough room on zis farm for one of us. I am goink to take you in, skoundrel."

MIRA IS PRETENDING TO BE A SHERIFF. THIS MAKES YOU GIGGLE CHILDISHLY.
>>
No. 601363 ID: e0ae48
File 141567086555.jpg - (173.97KB , 800x800 , 4.jpg )
601363

>"DRAW!"
>>
No. 601364 ID: e0ae48
File 141567088481.jpg - (273.48KB , 800x800 , 5.jpg )
601364

TONIGHT, MIRA IS GOING ON A DATE.

YOU DON'T MIND. SHE IS STILL QUITE YOUNG HERSELF, AND IT WOULD BE WRONG TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HER. SHE HAS BEEN WORKING HARD, AND DESERVES TO ENJOY HERSELF SOMETIMES. BESIDES, WHAT IS ONE

NIGHT?

SHE HAS HIRED YOU A BODYGUARD FOR THE EVENING. A KID NAMED "GUY." HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MUCH, BUT HE SAYS HE WANTS TO JOIN THE AIR FORCE AND LEARN TO FIGHT ON THE STREETS.

MIRA EXPLAINS TO GUY HOW TO FEED YOU, WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CRY, AND WHEN YOU HAVE TO BE IN BED (7PM - THAT'S GODDAMN BULLSHIT). YOU ARE ANNOYED THAT MIRA DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHAT TO DO IN THE

EVENT OF A COMMIE FAG INVASION, OR HOW TO DISARM TRIPWIRES. HOPEFULLY IT WON'T CAUSE PROBLEMS.

YOU AND GUY WAVE TO MIRA AS SHE LEAVES OUT THE FRONT DOOR.
>>
No. 601365 ID: e0ae48
File 141567091204.jpg - (145.99KB , 800x800 , 6.jpg )
601365

YOU ARE SLEEPING. A LOUD CRASHING SOUND IN ANOTHER ROOM AWAKENS YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Cutscene end.
>>
No. 601369 ID: 07a835

>>601365
Bawl loudl- NO. Resist your baby impulses! It is time for man action like the grown-up man you will be again someday!

Crawl like you mean it. Grab the pointiest toy you have and crawl out there to get eyes on the situation.
>>
No. 601370 ID: 6e79d4

HEY GUY, CHECK THE PERIMETER.
>>
No. 601372 ID: e0ae48
File 141567450794.jpg - (443.62KB , 800x800 , 7.jpg )
601372

YOU GRAB THE POINTIEST TOY YOU HAVE.

IT'S CHUCK THE PENCIL. WHEN YOU PRESS A BUTTON ON HIS BACK, HIS EYES LIGHT UP AND HE SAYS FUNNY LINES.

>"I'M GONNA ERASE YOU!"

THAT WAS A BIT LOUD.
>>
No. 601373 ID: e0ae48
File 141567451849.jpg - (216.54KB , 800x800 , 8.jpg )
601373

YOU CAN'T CALL OUT FOR CHUCK BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE QUIET FOR NOW, BUT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU WENT TO BED, HE WAS WATCHING TELEVISION IN THE LIVING ROOM.

IDIOT. THE STUPID KID IS ASLEEP AT A TIME LIKE THIS. IT COULD BE A GODDAMN HOME INVASION. HE ALSO PUT HIS BOOTS UP ON MIRA'S LEATHER SOFA.
>>
No. 601374 ID: 6e79d4

Why haven't you gotten a replacement KILLING GUN AND POUCHES, by the way?

That kid is USELESS. looks like you'll have to investigate on your own.
>>
No. 601376 ID: 07a835

>>601373
Crawl up on the couch and stare at his face until he wakes up. Then tell him (quietly) to be quiet. You heard a crashing noise like someone broke in.
>>
No. 601389 ID: e0ae48
File 141567955831.jpg - (243.37KB , 800x800 , 9.jpg )
601389

>>601374

YOU ACTUALLY STILL HAVE YOUR KILLING GUN, BUT IT'S FAR TOO BIG TO WIELD AT YOUR CURRENT AGE. IT EASILY SURPASSES YOUR OWN BODY MASS.

MIRA ORDERED A NEW POUCH BELT FROM THE INTERNET, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY ONLY COME IN ONE SIZE: FREEDOM HERO. SO YOU WILL NEED TO GROW INTO IT. IN THE MEAN TIME, SHE MADE YOU A SMALL POUCH VEST. WHILE IT DOESN'T HAVE AS MANY POUCHES AS YOU PREFER, YOU APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT.

>>601376

YOU CLIMB UP ON THE COUCH AND LOOK AT GUY, RIGHT IN THE FACE.

YOU GET REALLY GODDAMN CLOSE. BUT NOT TOO CLOSE; YOU'RE NO QUEER.

HE WAKES UP STARTLED, AND LETS OUT A LITTLE PEEP. YOU HUSH HIM, AND EXPLAIN THE SITUATION.

GUY IS STRESSING OUT OVER THIS. HE DOESN'T THINK HE CAN HANDLE COMMIE FAGS. I DON'T THINK I CAN WORK WITH HIM THIS WAY. HE NEEDS DISCIPLINE.
>>
No. 601403 ID: 07a835

Slap him in the face until he mans up.
>>
No. 601423 ID: a19cd5

Teach him how to be a man. This will give him the cleverness and brutality he needs to succeed.
Dare I even say...
The Guile.
>>
No. 601444 ID: e0ae48
File 141568975272.jpg - (257.80KB , 800x800 , 10.jpg )
601444

GOD DAMN IT, GUY!

THIS IS NO TIME TO ACT LIKE SOME KIND OF FAG. OUR FREEDOM IS AT STAKE, HERE. ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE ON THE COUCH AND LET IT GO?

WELL?

HE BABBLES.

>"But but -"

NO, GUY. NO. MAN UP, FAGGOT.

YOU JAB AT HIM WITH CHUCK THE PENCIL. GUY FLAILS AND TRIES DEFEND HIMSELF INEFFECTUALLY, HIS HANDS GETTING POKED AS HE RAISES THEM TO PROTECT HIS ARMS AND SIDES.

YOU WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE MANS UP AND AGREES TO DEFEND THIS HOUSEHOLD - AND THIS NATION!


YOU ACCIDENTALLY BUMP THE BUTTON ON THE BACK OF CHUCK.
>>
No. 601445 ID: e0ae48
File 141568977589.jpg - (455.12KB , 800x800 , 11.jpg )
601445

>"THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!


...


THAT WAS GODDAMN LOUD.

YOU HEAR ANOTHER CRASH FROM UP IN THE HALLWAY. YOU THINK -WHOEVER IT IS- MUST HAVE HEARD YOUR ACTION FIGURE'S OBTUSE YELLING. YOU HAVE ABOUT TWO SECONDS TO THINK OF A PLAN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS THREAT IS, OR HOW MANY IN NUMBER, BUT IT'S IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ACT SMART. YOU THINK GUY HAS LEARNED HIS LESSON FOR NOW.
>>
No. 601461 ID: 07a835

>>601445
Have him carry you on his shoulders! You shall work as a team! Instruct him on the proper military maneuvers for advancing from cover and all that. Peek around corners, etc. Get an eye on the threat, then you can figure out how to deal with it. Most likely with violence. Extreme violence.
>>
No. 601493 ID: e0ae48
File 141569477575.jpg - (265.91KB , 800x800 , 12.jpg )
601493

YOU TELL GUY TO LIFT YOU ONTO HIS SHOULDERS. YOU CAN DIRECT HIM THIS WAY WHILE BEING MORE MOBILE YOURSELF.

YOU FOLLOW THE CRASH TO THE KITCHEN, WHERE RATTLING IS EMANATING FROM. YOU PEEK YOUR MANLY, FAR-SPACED EYES AROUND THE CORNER.

DISGUSTING!

ORIENTALS ARE IN YOUR HOUSE. YOU KNEW IT WOULD COME TO THIS. THEY ARE NONE OTHER THAN THE "SUPER-ELITE COMMUNIST KILL SQUAD" (SECKS), FROM EASTERN COMMUNIST PROVINCE. THIS ONE IS RATTLING THROUGH THE CUPBOARDS. HE PICKS UP HIS RADIO AND TALKS TO IT IN HIS COMMIE BASTARD LANGUAGE.

>"指揮官,拍手袋豬是不是在這裡。我會檢查樓上。我不喜歡這個的。我想在家裡與我的觸手色情。"

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE SAID, BUT YOU BET IT INVOLVED THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PEACEFUL AND FREE WAY OF LIFE.

YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL, THERE MIGHT BE OTHERS.
>>
No. 601494 ID: 2ec61a

there being more is a good thing. you only know things that help you kill them, and you know that the more ninjas there are the weaker they get.
>>
No. 601495 ID: 07a835

>>601493
Have him throw you onto the ninja! Then you can make with the stabbing and biting and choking. Try to make it quiet.
>>
No. 601508 ID: dbe554

>>601495

He is right, Ninja's when detected are at their weakest if they don't know where the enemy is. Proceed to stabby!
>>
No. 601510 ID: b2c9e1

>>601493
Sneak up on him and shove that pencil right up his ass! Then he will probably commit sudoku out of shame.
>>
No. 601621 ID: 490784
File 141575336265.jpg - (314.87KB , 800x800 , 13.jpg )
601621

YOU GET GUY TO THROW YOU ONTO THE COMMIE BASTARD.

>>601510

YOU WILL NOT PUT CHUCK THE PENCIL UP HIS COMMIE ASS! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF QUEER?

THE COMMIE BASTARD CRIES OUT.

>"帮帮我!眼袋的英雄是在我的头上。得到它!得到它!"


HE TRIES TO REACH YOU, BUT HIS RIDICULOUS HAT LIMITS HIS REACH. YOU USE THE OPPORTUNITY TO STAB HIM IN THE EYES.

>"ARRRGH!骯髒及其西方資本主義卡住陰莖娃娃我的眼睛。我瞎了!幫幫我吧!"

HE SHOOTS HIS PISSY ORIENTAL GUN INTO THE CEILING! IDIOT, THAT CEILING COST GOOD MONEY.
>>
No. 601623 ID: 490784
File 141575350665.jpg - (195.86KB , 800x800 , 14.jpg )
601623

THE KITCHEN WINDOWS BREAK AND MORE COMMIE BASTARDS JOIN THE FRAY. GODDAMN IT! YOU'RE GONNA SUE THESE BASTARDS FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE... IF YOU DON'T KILL THEM FIRST.

YOU NEED TO TAKE THEM OUT QUICKLY OR ELSE YOU AM GOING TO LOOK LIKE GODDAMN SWISS CHEESE.
>>
No. 601626 ID: 07a835

>>601623
Make the stabbed one shoot the others by grabbing his hand, or just grab his gun and use it to shoot them.
>>
No. 601759 ID: dbe554

Commie's love to share, Share that GUN'S BULLETS into ENEMY FACES.
>>
No. 601760 ID: ac3f4f

Enact secret plan: Return to Commie Sender. In which you shoot as many commies as you can with the other commie's gun, be sure to say something witty.
>>
No. 601762 ID: 490784
File 141580257106.jpg - (392.65KB , 800x800 , 15.jpg )
601762

YOU GRAB THE HAND OF THE COMMUNIST YOU ARE CLIMBING ON, AND DIRECT HIS CONSTANTLY-FIRING SIDEARM INTO HIS APPROACHING COMMIE BASTARD FRIENDS.

YOU TRY TO THINK OF A ONE LINER, BUT YOU INSTEAD KNOCK THE BUTTON ON CHUCK, AND HIS EYES LIGHT UP AGAIN.

>"TIME TO RUB ONE OUT...!

...IT IS PROBABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF AT THIS TIME.

YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS INTERRUPTED BY AN EAR-SPLITTING GIRL SCREAM.
>>
No. 601763 ID: 490784
File 141580258240.jpg - (221.09KB , 800x800 , 16.jpg )
601763

THOSE COMMIE BASTARDS HAVE GOT GUY. THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY HIS FREEDOM!

>"不,你必須跟我們走。它是不安全的平民在這裡,停止尖叫,請夫人。"

GODDAMN IT! THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM SPEAK THEIR GODDAMN QUEER COMMIE LANGUAGE.

YOU HAD BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING FAST, YOUR ""FRIEND"" HERE, IS OUT OF BULLETS. YOU GUESS THEY HADN'T ACCOUNTED FOR FIGHTING A HERO OF LIBERTY.
>>
No. 601767 ID: ac3f4f

They're OBVIOUSLY trying to capture him! Use your knife throwing skills to fling Chuck towards the one holding Guy! If it misses, it will either hit the other one, or Guy himself, so there's no way it can fail! Be sure to hit the button on Chuck first, for added damage.
>>
No. 601777 ID: 534cc4

DEAD-LOCK YOUR POWERFUL EYES ON TO THE LEFT ONE CAUSING HIS WEAK EASTERN MIND TO FORCEFULLY EXPLODE, IN A TOUGH NON-FAGGY WAY. THEN THROW THAT TOY OF DEATH LIKE THE PRO YOU ARE.
>>
No. 601781 ID: 07a835

The guy you're on top of has a sword too. Use that to kill more dudes.
>>
No. 602132 ID: 490784
File 141593126544.jpg - (243.22KB , 800x800 , 17.jpg )
602132

YES, THE COMMIE SWORD.


LIKE A NOBLE EAGLE, YOU USE YOUR KEEN FAR-SPACED EYES TO CALCULATE THE REQUIRED TRAJECTORY FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS OF THE THROWN SWORD.

YOU THROW THE SWORD IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT IMPALES BOTH COMMIE BASTARDS AT ONCE. BULLSEYE!

GUY IS SAFE (AND FREE) FOR NOW.

YOU HEAR A RUMBLING FROM THE DISTANCE.
>>
No. 602133 ID: 490784
File 141593128557.jpg - (305.02KB , 800x800 , 18.jpg )
602133

A GODDAMN COMMIE APC CRASHES THROUGH THE WALL. THAT WALL JUST GOT PAINTED GODDAMN IT. YOU'RE GONNA SUE THAT GODDAMN COMMIE GOVERNMENT FOR EVERY CENT THEY HAVE.

THE APC TRIES TO SHOOT YOU, BUT NATURALLY YOU DO NOT GET HURT AT ALL.

>"嘿,你被捕了年輕袋的戰士。放下你的戰鬥假陽具,我們不需要打仗。"

HEY! YOU AREN'T GOING TO STAND ASIDE AND LET THEM RIDICULE YOU OR YOUR COUNTRY LIKE THAT. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE THESE GODDAMN QUEERS REGRET BEING BORN. EXCEPT YOU ARE OUT OF GUNS AND DON'T HAVE ANTI-TANK WEAPONS ON YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU HAD BETTER THINK OF A WAY TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, OR ELSE THEY ARE GOING TO DAMAGE YOUR HOUSE EVEN MORE. IT'S BASICALLY AN INSURANCE NIGHTMARE AT THIS POINT.
>>
No. 602141 ID: 07a835

Make the most ear-splitting babby crying noises ever.
>>
No. 602278 ID: 534cc4

Remember your origins as a baby, you are a champion of anal shitspewing combat, so shit goop at the tanks wheels to make it crash. Then fuck up the ones who were driving it if they don't explode.
>>
No. 602281 ID: 2ec61a

throw chuck through the driver window slit. so it careens out of control.
>>
No. 602557 ID: 490784
File 141610253035.jpg - (196.61KB , 800x800 , 19.jpg )
602557

WITH ONE POWERFUL, FINAL THROW, YOU LAUNCH CHUCK THE PENCIL INTO THE VIEWING SLIT OF THE APC WITH LEGENDARY ACCURACY.

CHUCK'S EYES LIGHT UP ONE FINAL TIME.

>"I'M GOING TO WRITE MYSELF INTO HISTORY!"
>>
No. 602558 ID: 490784
File 141610255580.jpg - (403.63KB , 800x800 , 20.jpg )
602558

THE APC EXPLODES IN AN EARTH-SHATTERING BLAST THAT TEARS DOWN THE REST OF YOUR HOME. BUT THIS IS NOT OVER.

A LOUD ROAR BOOMS THROUGH THE WARM NIGHT AIR.
>>
No. 602559 ID: 490784
File 141610257534.jpg - (323.29KB , 800x800 , 21.jpg )
602559

GOD DAMN IT!

IT IS CHAIRMAN COMMUNAX, THE VILE WARLORD OF THE COMMUNIST ARMY. A COMMIE BASTARD GREATER THAN NO OTHER. HIS GARGANTUAN COMMUNIST FORM EMERGES THROUGH THE TOWERING FLAMES OF YOUR BURNING HOME.

IF YOU DO NOT DEFEAT HIM, HE WILL DESTROY YOU, AND THE SHADOW OF COMMUNISM WILL SPREAD OVER YOUR BELOVED LAND OF LIBERTY™.
>>
No. 602563 ID: 07a835

>>602559
Engage him in ideological debate.
>>
No. 602802 ID: 534cc4

Tell him how weak he his WITH YOUR FIS- actually TELL HIM WITH BULLETS (so pick a commie gun and use it for FREEDOM)
>>
No. 602803 ID: 256d52

Check on Guy! Don't let them send him off to the country while you're not looking!
>>
No. 602954 ID: be95cd

>>602802
Purchase the gun, thus making it a capitalist product and cleansing it of communist weakness.
>>
No. 603070 ID: 490784
File 141619529492.jpg - (187.21KB , 800x800 , 22.jpg )
603070

>>602563

YOU WANT TO DESTROY HIM, BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF WEAPONS, YOU HAVE TO INSTEAD RELY ON SOMETHING ELSE:

*SHUDDER*

YOUR WITS.



"HEY!"

>"它是什麼做的?"

YOU POINT OUT TO COMMUNAX WITH A SMALL, HEAVILY MUSCLED FINGER.

"IF YOU WANT TO DESTROY ME AND MY BRAVE, FREE LAND, THEN YOU HAVE TO JUSTIFY WHY YOUR FAGGY COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY IS SUPERIOR."


COMMUNAX PAUSES TO RESPOND. HIS TOWERING ARMOURED FIGURE IS A BLACK SILHOUETTE IN THE FLAMES.


>"VERY EASY. IN YOUR SOCIETY, PEOPLE ARE POVERTY AND HUNGER, AND SOME PEOPLE VERY RICH. THEY MONEY CAN BE USED TO HELP THE COMMUNITY AND POOR. ARR THE PEOPLE ARE HOUSING AND FOOD. THE RUXURY OF FEW IS SACRIFICE FOR GOOD OF MANY."


DAMN IT! YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING HIM TO RESPOND THIS QUICK. YOU WERE HOPING TO DISTRACT HIM LONG ENOUGH TO BUY A GUN OFF OF ONE OF THE FALLEN COMMIES.

>"SO WHY YOU USE SUCH TERRIBLE SYSTEM WHAT ONLY BENEFIT SOME PERSON?"
>>
No. 603080 ID: 07a835

>>603070
Because money is the sole measure of worth of a person, obviously.
>>
No. 603185 ID: 2ec61a

because FREEDOM, the rich obtained their money freely. and freedom is the greatest gift. would rather be poor and free than communist.
>>
No. 603282 ID: 490784
File 141627283008.jpg - (264.47KB , 800x800 , 23.jpg )
603282

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY.

"BECAUSE FREEDOM IS THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL. THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE LOTS OF MONEY ARE FREE TO DO THAT! THEY ARE BETTER THAN POOR PEOPLE. BEING POOR IS A CHOICE."

>"YOU ARE ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE YOU NOT UNDERSTAND FEELING OF POVERTY. IF YOU LIVE ON WELFARE YOU NOT ABLE TO AFFORD CYBORG EYE. HOW YOU LIKE THAT? NOT BE ABLE TO SEE PEOPLE HEARTBEAT OR ENEMY HEAT SIGNATURE?"

YOU ARE SHOCKED BY HIS KNOWLEDGE.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY EYE?"

>"COMMUNIST SPY EVERYWHERE IN FREE LIBERTY LAND. YOU NO HIDE SECRET FROM US."


YOU CONTINUE TO ARGUE WITH CHAIRMAN COMMUNAX, BUT HIS CONVICTION AND ADMITTEDLY SOLID REASONING MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO PRODUCE GOOD COUNTER-ARGUMENTS. YOU WORRY YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS.
>>
No. 603283 ID: 490784
File 141627286340.jpg - (186.09KB , 800x800 , 24.jpg )
603283

YOU HEAR ELECTRICITY CRACKLING BEHIND YOU. FROM A GREAT SPHERE OF LIGHTNING, THAT IS IN NO WAY A RIPOFF OF A FAMOUS MOVIE SERIES, APPEARS A MAN, YOU CANNOT QUITE MAKE OUT WHO HE IS.


IT'S.... IT'S..
>>
No. 603284 ID: 490784
File 141627288151.jpg - (704.35KB , 800x800 , 25.jpg )
603284

YOU?


IT IS YOURSELF. BUT DIFFERENT. THE UNMISTAKABLE KILLING GUN™ IN HIS HANDS, YET IN A DISTINCTLY FUTURISTIC OUTFIT. WHY ON BLOODEARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO VISIT YOURSELF AT THIS TIME? THE MOST BORING TIME OF YOUR LIFE: RE-CHILDHOOD.

Sorry this isn't very suggestible. I just didn't want to cutscene through here without reader input.
>>
No. 603285 ID: 2ec61a

obviously to destroy the boring!
>>
No. 603286 ID: 07a835

Hey, future me. Nice cyber-arms. Do you lose them in glorious battle? Or was it voluntary?
>>
No. 603287 ID: 6e79d4

psst, got any lottery numbers or stock info?
>>
No. 603289 ID: dbe554

Hmmm, he's got the RED WHITE AND BLUE down for FREEDOM colors, but he's got EAGLE on COMMUNISTIC BACKGROUND.

Make sure that's an Eagle on Blood stained Communists, rather then Secret Cyborg Communistic You.
>>
No. 603307 ID: 534cc4

Future you is here to convince him for present you... WITH BULLETS.
>>
No. 603685 ID: 490784
File 141638284130.jpg - (375.14KB , 800x800 , 26.jpg )
603685

FUTURE YOU IS HERE TO HELP.

>"IF YOU LOSE THIS DEBATE, THIS GLORIOUS LAND OF FREEDOM WILL FALL TO COMMUNIST HANDS. SINCE COMMUNAX'S ARGUMENTS WOULD PERSUADE YOU TO PUT ASIDE YOUR CONVICTION AGAINST COMMUNISM, I AM HERE TO HELP YOU WIN THE DEBATE WITH SOME OF OUR TOOLS OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY."

YOU HAND YOURSELF A CASE LABELED "CONTROL." YOU OPEN IT UP TO SEE THAT IT IS A SMALL COMPUTER. THERE IS A SCREEN, AND SOME CONTROL PADS AND WHATNOT.

>"LOOK UP TO THE SKY."
>>
No. 603686 ID: 490784
File 141638286871.jpg - (445.31KB , 800x800 , 28.jpg )
603686

...OH.



WELL BEFORE YOU USE IT, YOU HAD BETTER MAKE SURE, YOU, YOU AND GUY AREN'T WITHIN THE RADIUS OF THE DEADLY MISSILES KNOWN AS "FRAG EAGLES," OR "FREEGLES," OR "FAGGLES."


THE PROBLEM IS GETTING AWAY. THE CHAIRMAN'S LEGS ARE MUCH LONGER THAN YOUR TINY BABY LEGS AND HE COULD EASILY CATCH UP WITH YOU AND DEBATE FURTHER.
>>
No. 603691 ID: 07a835

Borrow Guy's car.
>>
No. 603692 ID: 256d52

If you're not willing to bomb your own position then you're not willing to WIN. Prove once and for all that DEMOCRACY is stronger!
>>
No. 603703 ID: 534cc4

Just hit the 'commie seeking' switch and let loose on them, have future you grab you and run.
>>
No. 605950 ID: 249f3d
File 141706314338.jpg - (326.13KB , 800x800 , 29.jpg )
605950

>"SHOOT IT. IT CAN ONLY HURT PEOPLE NOT PROTECTED BY DEMOCRACY."

HE HANDS A FREEDOM FLAG TO YOU AND GUY.

>"BUT YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE FREE. WRAP THIS AROUND YOURSELF AND IT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM THE DEMOCRACY THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE."

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?"

>"THIS WAS A SUICIDE MISSION TO BEGIN WITH."




YOU PRESS THE BUTTON.

THE REST OF THE HOUSE IS DISINTEGRATED IN A BLAST THAT LIGHTS UP THE SKY LIKE INDEPENDENCE DAY.
>>
No. 605951 ID: 249f3d
File 141706315854.jpg - (296.27KB , 800x800 , 30.jpg )
605951

WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOURSELF LYING AMONGST THE RUBBLE.

>"JOHN. COME CLOSER... TO YOURSELF"

YOU GO CLOSER TO YOURSELF, AND HOLD YOUR RUINED BODY.

"IT WILL BE OKAY, FUTURE ME. WE CAN GET YOU TO A HOSPITAL. OR... A FUTURE HOSPITAL MAYBE."

>"I CAN'T, JOHN."

"BUT-"

>"NO, JOHN. NOT EVEN A BLOODFORCE COMMANDO CAN AFFORD THIS KIND OF MEDICAL BILLS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE THINK ABOUT UNIVERSAL HEALTCARE."

YOU ARE RIGHT.

YOU HOLD YOURSELF TIGHTLY, AS YOU DIE IN YOUR OWN ARMS.

GUY COWERS IN SORROW.




THE HOUSE IS A MESS. WE HAD BETTER TIDY UP BEFORE MIRA COMES HOME.
>>
No. 605959 ID: 9b57d3

>>601360
Just sweep it all under the rug it'll be fine.

Maybe you can call the CIA for help? They're really good at sweeping things under the rug.
>>
No. 605994 ID: 534cc4

Use febreeze and a duster.
Burn the bodies in a controlled fire and put the ashes in a pit.

She'll never know the difference.
>>
No. 606038 ID: 6be7fd

>>605951
You need a PROPER BURIAL. Take the FLAGS and wrap them around your DYING SELF.
>>
No. 606246 ID: dc9b7e

add future you's cyber eye to yourself
>>
No. 618447 ID: 8b0d55
File 142052667084.jpg - (372.69KB , 800x800 , 31.jpg )
618447

YOU HOLD A PROPER BURIAL FOR YOURSELF. YOU WRAP YOUR COFFIN IN A FLAG, AND OFFER A BOUQUET FITTING FOR A HERO OF FREEDOM. YOU CAN'T FIND ANY REAL GRAVEYARDS NEARBY, BUT THERE IS AN AIRCRAFT GRAVEYARD, WHERE YOU WILL FIT IN WITH THE OTHER GREAT AEROPLANES THAT HAVE GONE TO REST.


WHAT A SURPRISE!


PRESIDENT BARRACO BARNER IS HERE TO ALSO PAY RESPECTS TO YOU. WHILE HE ISN'T REALLY YOUR FAVOURITE PRESIDENT, HE'S THE ONLY PRESIDENT YOU'VE GOT AT THE MOMENT, SO IT'S KIND OF FLATTERING THAT HE SHOWED UP TO YOUR FUNERAL ANYWAY.

>"I just wanted to uh, pay my respects to this... great soldier. Who has stood... in the face of adversary, and that adversary was a huge... Commie bastard. God bless."

WHAT A GOOD FUNERAL. YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO GET A FUNERAL AS GOOD AS YOU DID TODAY.

>"Hope."

YOU HAD BETTER GET BACK HOME AND SPRAY SOME FREEBREZE™ BEFORE WASHINGTOV RETURNS.
>>
No. 618450 ID: 2ec61a

F

but yeah. need to clean it up.
>>
No. 618455 ID: 687279

>>618447
G

wait I fucked up
>>
No. 618856 ID: 8b0d55
File 142072336483.jpg - (345.58KB , 800x800 , 32.jpg )
618856

YOU AND GUY HURRY BACK HOME AND CLEAN UP BEFORE MIRA RETURNS. YOU ASK THE PRESIDENT IF HE WANTED TO COME, BUT HE SAID HE WAS BUSY.
YOU DUST THE GODDAMN HELL OUT OF THAT RUBBLE. YOU SPRAY SOME FREEBREZE™ AROUND TO MASK THE SMELL OF SMOKE AND BURNT COMMUNIST (THE SECOND WORST SMELL EVER)!
>>
No. 618857 ID: 8b0d55
File 142072345377.jpg - (354.13KB , 800x800 , 33.jpg )
618857

YOU FINISH CLEANING AND GETTING READY NOT A MOMENT TOO SOON!
THE DOORKNOB TURNS... AND THE DOOR FALLS OFF THE HINGES. HOPEFULLY MIRA WON'T NOTICE. MIRA WALKS IN.

>"Good mornink, little one. Good mornink, Guy. How vas your night? Not into much trouble, I hopink."

YOU AND GUY LOOK AT ONE ANOTHER

>"Haha, nope. Completely FREE of any trouble."

THE THREE OF YOU LAUGH AT THE HILARIOUS PUN.

>"Ahaha, that is very good, but now I must into payment for babysit John."

MIRA REACHES INTO HER PURSE AND PULLS OUT A $100 BILL.

>"Not spendink it all at once."

YOU TALK TO GUY:

"YOU'RE A GOOD KID, GUY. I KNOW YOU CRIED AND WHIMPERED OUT THERE A LOT LAST NIGHT, BUT ONE DAY... WELL, MAYBE YOU WILL MAKE FOR A PASSABLE FIGHTER OF THE STREETS, AFTER ALL."

GUY WHIMPERS IN GRATITUDE.
>>
No. 618858 ID: 8b0d55
File 142072349551.jpg - (375.36KB , 800x800 , 34.jpg )
618858

YOU AND MIRA WAVE GOODBYE TO GUY AS YOU WATCH HIM LEAVE, IN WHAT YOU FEEL IS PERHAPS AN UN-NECESSARILY SENTIMENTAL DEPARTURE.

YOU MAY HAVE MISSED OUT ON YOUR NAP, BUT YOUR BRAVE LAND OF LIBERTY REMAINS FREE FROM THE TERRIBLE CLUTCHES OF COMMUNISM.

GOOD JOB!

BLOODQUEST END
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password