[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 581741)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 140399139190.png - (64.35KB , 800x500 , pg1.png )
581741 No. 581741 ID: 8b55c7

??? - "Welcome to the 522nd annual Llakcuf Games! Lemme tell ya, ya chose a good time to tune in for some games here 'cause, 'cause lemme tell ya it's shapin' up to be a HECK of a game!"
Expand all images
>>
No. 581743 ID: 8b55c7
File 140399142025.png - (85.68KB , 800x500 , pg2.png )
581743

??? - "As we all know, the Llakcuf Games are a series of events in which two teams of ten each face off, sometimes to the death. We of the glorious Empire are represented by our team of ten Champions, who must face off against the villainous and nefarious batch of ten rebels and criminals we've captured throughout the year. They face off in ten varying events to determine the winner. That said, the public voting for the first participants and the first event is about to begin, so let's take a look at our team of champions!"
>>
No. 581744 ID: 8b55c7
File 140399147879.png - (128.20KB , 800x500 , EMPCHAMP.png )
581744

EMPIRE'S CHAMPIONS
>>
No. 581745 ID: 8b55c7
File 140399150585.png - (115.50KB , 800x500 , REWBCHAMP.png )
581745

CAPTURED PARTICIPANTS (rebels)
>>
No. 581746 ID: 8b55c7

EVENTS
Cleansing: A participant from each team is dropped onto a very small planet inhabited by tribal sentient beings. They are then given very powerful weaponry and a 3 day time limit. Whoever is left standing, or has killed the most inhabitants wins.
Investigatory Mission: The two participants are dropped into separate sealed locations inhabited by several beings from various galaxies. They are given a two day time limit to figure out which of them is secretly a very powerful parasitic alien in disguise, and kill it. Whoever kills it first and saves the most innocents wins.
DEATH COMBAT: A participant from each team is dropped into a maze like arena and must fight to the death or surrender.
LLAKCUF QUIZ: A participant from each team is sent to a gameshow quiz where they must answer ten questions. Whoever has the most points wins.
CTF: A participant from each team is dropped onto a battlefield, each are given their own forts and teams of men to command. The objective? Capture the flag from the other team.
Labyrinth: A participant from each team is dropped into a labyrinth with a great monster. Whoever kills it wins.
Breeding Panic: One participant from each team is dropped on a unsuspecting planet and disguised as a inhabitant of that planet. Whoever has sex with the most members of the opposite gender wins.
SPACEout: Two participants are sent to navigate a deadly obstacle course.
SurviSPACEvor: Two participants are dropped onto a wild planet, and must survive for ten days.
Castle SPACE: A member from each team is sent clad in armor and given the task of storming a tower and rescuing a princess.


(PLEASE CHOOSE WHICH TEAM YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTROL, THE EMPIRE'S CHAMPIONS, OR THE CAPTURED PARTICIPANTS. PLEASE CHOOSE A CHARACTER FROM SAID TEAM TO BE THE FIRST TO PARTICIPATE. PLEASE CHOOSE A FIRST EVENT.)
>>
No. 581747 ID: 50338d

Champions!

As for what to do... F.Opim, breeding challenge? Or maybe S.Opim and the quiz.
>>
No. 581763 ID: 707a11

Rebel scum! Kim breeding!
>>
No. 581769 ID: 9dd1ee

Champions: S.OPIM, survivor
>>
No. 581868 ID: 9ddf68

>team
don't care
>Character
don't care
>event
Castle SPACE
Let's start things off with a classic
>>
No. 581881 ID: 8b55c7
File 140403870166.png - (187.49KB , 800x500 , pg3.png )
581881

??? - "It seems the fans have placed their votes, and the first participant from the champions will be... Sera Opim! The youngest member of the long time competitor Opim clan! This will of course be Sera's debut, although she's already gathered quite a few fans! From the opposing team we have.. Perry Hotter! A young human who claims to boast MAGICAL ABILITIES. Frankly, this announcer will believe it when he sees it. The first event has been chosen! SURVIVOR!"
>>
No. 581882 ID: 8b55c7
File 140403872790.png - (7.36KB , 800x500 , pg4.png )
581882

??? - "The two participants will be dropped in separate random locations somewhere on our wild planet! They will be given nothing but the clothes on their backs as they embark on a quest to survive for ten days in the wild! The contestants have been chosen, the event explained. All that's left to do is..."
>>
No. 581883 ID: 8b55c7
File 140403875903.png - (170.52KB , 800x500 , pg5.png )
581883

Literally Space Madden - "Get this game STARTED!!"
>>
No. 581884 ID: 8b55c7
File 140403878541.png - (183.79KB , 800x500 , pg6.png )
581884

You are Sera Opim, the youngest of the Opim clan. And probably the most nervous right now. Your family has been competing in the Llakcuf Arena for generations. It has always been a pride for them, even after the games took your parents from you, leaving your older siblings to raise you, while playing the games themselves. Now is your time to prove yourself. Prove to them that you were worth it. Show them what it meant to you. You aren't especially skilled in any one field, but you aren't terrible at anything either. You're actually pretty average, which you're fine with. You stand outside your drop pod, equipped with nothing but your jumpsuit. You have to survive here for ten days. You aren't entirely sure where to start. How should I spend the first day?
>>
No. 581889 ID: 9597c9

Can you carry that drop pod door? It's metal so it could come in handy.
Also are there camera drones or some such following you?
>>
No. 581891 ID: a36601

Goals of first day are to find a source of water and to construct or find some sort of crude shelter. Food can wait at least a day or two.

Look for any places where there is evidence of many animals crossing and there is probably water nearby. Pick up a couple of straight sticks or jagged rocks if you find them. (flint, obsidian, or quartz I think. or just any berries/fruit you happen to find) Try to keep track of generally where you are. Also see if you can tear open the seat and take some of whatever it is stuffed with; it will either make a decent bedding or a decent sparkcatch.
>>
No. 581908 ID: 9dd1ee

scavenge the pod for anything useful, if you find nothing search for food and water
>>
No. 581914 ID: 50338d

First up: do you know anything about this planet, or the native biosphere? Any knowledge might help.

Next up, you're going to need to find a way to survive. Which means finding food, water, and a shelter to keep you safe from the elements and other dangers.

Can you break down or scavenge anything from your drop-pod? It's original function is of no use to you, but it's made out of materials you won't have access to here. Metals especially. Maybe a part broke off that would make a decent metal knife blade, or some other basic tool? Or the straps or harness could be used in building a shelter or traps.
>>
No. 582430 ID: e5e5e0
File 140431441819.png - (59.52KB , 800x500 , pg7.png )
582430

>>581889

I'm not strong enough to move it!
There are several small cameras hovering about the area. I knew there would be, but it's still unsettling.

>>581914

I do! I studied a lot of planets that are on the 'possible destinations of participants' list. I'm pretty sure this planet is either AM21B, or AC14A both have similar biospheres and ecosystems, so I'm in luck, really. As far as I know they're completely habitable with breathable oxygen. They're both mostly dominated by rainforests and jungles, with some scarce plains and hills on certain islands. They're regrettably inhabited by some pretty dangerous wildlife
>>
No. 582431 ID: e5e5e0
File 140431444183.png - (96.80KB , 800x500 , pg8.png )
582431

>Can you scavenge anything from the drop pod?

I tear out the materials from the seat and store it in my SWEET SPACE INVENTORY. The metal however, is too strong for me to break off. It is made for literally being dropped out of space, I suppose.
Now to find water, but I'm not sure where to..
>>
No. 582432 ID: e5e5e0
File 140431446110.png - (82.55KB , 800x500 , pg9.png )
582432

>Look for any places where there is evidence of many animals crossing and there is probably water nearby. Pick up a couple of straight sticks or jagged rocks if you find them.

I find some markings on trees and some worn out paths through the foliage and begin to follow them. I however, don't find many useful rocks or sticks. I store the two straight sturdy sticks I do find, in my SPACE INVENTORY. I continue to follow the worn animal path.
>>
No. 582433 ID: e5e5e0
File 140431447757.png - (108.41KB , 800x500 , pg10.png )
582433

And run into some rather odd looking animals, eating leaves and berries. I freeze, attempting not to spook the strange looking creatures.
>>
No. 582436 ID: a36601

Oh god, we are in Seuss land.
>pretty dangerous wildlife
Well we should avoid just walking out there. How about throwing a rock to the left side of the clearing near the brush line. It would cause them to either go towards the sound(aggressive/predatorial creatures) or run in the opposite direction of it.(passive/prey creatures) Either way you would be able to sneak in.
Other option is just sneaking around and returning when there is hopefully nothing there.
>>
No. 582437 ID: 50338d

>The metal however, is too strong for me to break off. It is made for literally being dropped out of space, I suppose.
Drat. I had hoped, since the drop-pod is likely a one-time use thing, that part of the structure might have been cracked or damaged enough for you to break something free.

>animals
Right. Are you familiar with them, at all? They look herbivores, but we can't be 100% certain, and even if they are, they still might be dangerous.

Potentially the animals and the berries are food sources, but we don't know if either is safe for you.
>>
No. 582446 ID: 53ba34

how good are you in a fight? can you channel your ancient ancestors ability of jumping onto a thing and grabbing it's neck with your mouth until it dies?
also can try climbing a try and doing a death from above maneuver and stab it with the stick.
>>
No. 582552 ID: e5e5e0
File 140435849537.png - (107.77KB , 800x500 , pg11.png )
582552

>Right. Are you familiar with them, at all? They look herbivores, but we can't be 100% certain, and even if they are, they still might be dangerous.

I'm pretty sure they're herbivores. I know the planet's food chain contains herbivores carnivores and omnivores, and I imagine from the lack of any weapons or teeth present, that these are the first.

>Are the berries safe?

I recognize them actually! They're apache berries. Pretty common around the Empire, and super easy to grow. They were probably planted for the competition. They're safe to eat, albeit a tad sour.
>>
No. 582553 ID: e5e5e0
File 140435851427.png - (89.54KB , 800x500 , pg12.png )
582553

>how good are you in a fight? can you channel your ancient ancestors ability of jumping onto a thing and grabbing it's neck with your mouth until it dies?

I... Uh.. I don't think I can do that, actually. Besides I'm a vegetarian! Those creatures are just minding their own business. They don't want to be a part of this competition any more than I do...
>>
No. 582554 ID: e5e5e0
File 140435853269.png - (100.52KB , 800x500 , pg13.png )
582554

>>582436

I toss a rock to my right, and to my surprise, it lands with a splash. The animals however, do not move. They merely seem on alert, and are staring off into the direction of the sound.
>>
No. 582556 ID: 9ddf68

so do you think it would be safe to clime a tree or something to see if you can't get a better view or would that be a bad idea?
>>
No. 582570 ID: 9dd1ee

think they'll leave you alone if you go gather up berries?
>>
No. 582613 ID: 50338d

>They don't want to be a part of this competition any more than I do...
I thought the filthy rebels were the ones being forced into this. I thought you wanted to prove yourself?

>Besides I'm a vegetarian!
By choice? That might be a drawback, in this kind of challenge. Limits your options, and makes it harder to get a proper diet. Not that you had good odds of a proper diet being dropped into the wilderness anyways... oh well. It's only ten days.
>>
No. 582640 ID: d8a627

>>582554
Going alert and being cautious, but neither approaching nor running from the sound, suggests a social intelligence. Usually, a social intelligence suggests they'll be friendly as long as you are, or that if they do object to your approach, they won't give chase if you calmly back down.
>>
No. 583218 ID: e5e5e0
File 140471418894.png - (99.36KB , 800x500 , pg14.png )
583218

>>582570

Well.. There's only one way to find out.

I gingerly step out of the brush, the two creatures notice me instantly, and turn their attention to me. And that's it. They observe me as though they don't know quite what to make of me, but they aren't hostile.

I begin to pick some berries, glad to have been lucky enough to find food this early on. I gather quite a few and store them in my SPACE INVENTORY. They should probably last me maybe four days, which is nice.
>>
No. 583219 ID: e5e5e0
File 140471422357.png - (66.02KB , 800x500 , pg15.png )
583219

>>582556

Not a bad idea at all! I use my natural claws to easily climb the tallest tree around, the creatures curiously watch me as I do so.

>I thought the filthy rebels were the ones being forced into this. I thought you wanted to prove yourself?

And what do I have to prove? That I can kill rebels, who have been starved and tortured just as well as the next person? That I can aid in the annihilation of the rebels? They only wanted to remain independent from the Empire. They just didn't agree with the Empire's way of doing things. I can't blame them. No I'm doing this because it's my family's obligation to do so. For some pledge my long dead ancestor made to the Emperor. That our clan would take part in 400 rounds of competition. 400 years of this.

>By choice? That might be a drawback, in this kind of challenge. Limits your options, and makes it harder to get a proper diet. Not that you had good odds of a proper diet being dropped into the wilderness anyways... oh well. It's only ten days.

Yes by choice! It's wrong to eat animals! We raise them in our torture factories just to be killed when they're FAT enough!
>>
No. 583220 ID: e5e5e0
File 140471424202.png - (113.99KB , 800x500 , pg16.png )
583220

I reach the top of the tree. It appears that I'm on an island, which is unexpected. I see mostly jungle, with some sandy beaches on the shore, and a few plains of grass and hills. I also see something foreign in the distance.. I'm not sure what it is, it's too far to make out. It's probably going to get dark soon. I should probably try to find some sort of shelter, or at least somewhere I think is safe to sleep.
>>
No. 583229 ID: e6f437

Well since the locals seem docile you could just follow them and see where they go to sleep. Though they might not tolerate you getting too close to their nest/cave.
>>
No. 583238 ID: 50338d

Well, an island is bad news if a storm system shows up. Didn't see any hurricanes from orbit, did you?

Do you know if your competitor would have been dropped nearby, or somewhere completely else on the planet? Possible the object in the distance is another drop pod.
>>
No. 583331 ID: 9dd1ee

Drag the metal door away from the crash site, prop it up against a tree for some basic cover. you can build this up to a more sturdy shelter tomorrow
>>
No. 583571 ID: e5e5e0
File 140495976858.png - (90.61KB , 800x500 , pg17.png )
583571

>>583331

I can't do it! I'm simply not strong enough to move the door. It's quite heavy.

>Didn't see any hurricanes from orbit, did you?

I couldn't see anything at all. There were no windows on the drop pod, it was utterly black.

>Do you know if your competitor would have been dropped nearby, or somewhere completely else on the planet? Possible the object in the distance is another drop pod.

I didn't consider that.. It' supposed to be completely random where the other participant is dropped, but it's not out of the question that they could have been dropped near by. I should be careful, I guess.
>>
No. 583572 ID: e5e5e0
File 140495978607.png - (175.86KB , 800x500 , pg18.png )
583572

>>583229

After climbing down from the treetop, I quietly follow the creatures along, hoping they lead me to a good place to sleep.

After some time of following them, it's grown quite dark, and to my disappointment, they simply lie down in some tall grass and go to sleep. I reluctantly lie down beside them, my only other choice being to wander the no doubt dangerous wilds alone in the dark. I hope I might find better shelter tomorrow.
>>
No. 583573 ID: e5e5e0
File 140495980848.png - (80.71KB , 800x500 , pg19.png )
583573

DAY 2
I wake up after a surprisingly good night's rest, these suess creatures know where to get a comfy sleep. I eat some of my berries and recollect my belongings.
Berries for 3 more days, Comfortable seat stuffing(possibly flammable?), 2 Straight sticks.

One of the creatures, apparently a baby, eyes me with curiosity and envy as I eat my berries. It appears to be hungry. I could share my meal, but that would leave me with 2 days worth of berries. It's.. It's begging me. Oh no.
>>
No. 583586 ID: 638a22

Assuming neither you or your competition gets killed, what are the victory conditions for survivor, anyways?

>I reluctantly lie down beside them
Better than nothing. At least if something disturbs the herd, you have an early warning system.

>feed it?
Feed it. You gathered those berries easily enough before, and if you're not going to hunt these things, you might as well cultivate a little good will. Maybe it'll come in handy at some point.
>>
No. 583624 ID: 2fd516

>>583573
Feed da baby.
>>
No. 583638 ID: 9dd1ee

share the food
>>
No. 583731 ID: 53ba34

do you see an adult nearby. try and get it's attention so it can see you giving berry to the baby. it may not be old enough for berries.
>>
No. 583903 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514893069.png - (66.55KB , 800x500 , pg20.png )
583903

>What are the victory conditions for survivor, anyways?

Well, being a participant for the survivor challenge is actually quite lucky, in a way. If one participant dies, the other wins. If a participant kills the other participant, the killer wins. And the lucky part.. If neither dies, a draw is declared. In this scenario, both teams are penalized a point. But hey, nobody has to die! I just hope whoever I'm up against thinks the same way.

>Unanimous: FEED IT

Yaaaay! I get to feed it! Yaaaaaaay!

"Here you go, lil fella! Aw you're so cute! Aw who's a hungry guy? Who!? Is it you? Yes it ish, Yesh it ish!" The creature allows me to pet it as it eats. It's actually quite soft, and.... Oh no I forgot I'm still on camera!
>>
No. 583904 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514895240.png - (107.35KB , 800x500 , pg21.png )
583904

L. Opim - "....."

F. Opim - "Aw she's just givin' it some berries! You know how she likes animals!"

L. Opim - "What she's doing..."
>>
No. 583905 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514897663.png - (111.19KB , 800x500 , pg22.png )
583905

L. Opim - "IS SHAMING OUR CLAN WITH HER FOOLISH, AND WASTEFUL ANTICS!! IT'S AS THOUGH WE'RE BEING REPRESENTED BY A CHILD!!!"

F. Opim - "Sheesh! You're the one shamin' the clan with all that angry yellin'! Loosin' up!"


While her brother might not be too fond of her actions, the fans eat her compassionate and sweet image right up! Sera's popularity level raises to 45!
>>
No. 583906 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514899809.png - (68.86KB , 800x500 , pg23.png )
583906

"Run along now." I say to the small creature, giving it one last pat on the head. I hope nobody saw that exchange.
>>
No. 583907 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514901048.png - (82.10KB , 800x500 , pg24.png )
583907

*KABOOM!*
>>
No. 583908 ID: e5e5e0
File 140514903663.png - (432.87KB , 800x500 , pg25.png )
583908

I am very suddenly assaulted by a torrential downpour, accompanied with thunder and lightning. The rain is ice cold! The creatures around me don't seem to care much at all. In fact, they don't even appear to be getting wet. Something about their skin seems to cause the water to very quickly slide off. Lucky them! I, on the other hand, have to think of something quick! This rain is freezing cold!
>>
No. 583925 ID: 53ba34

get back in the pod!
>>
No. 583940 ID: 638a22

Well, it's too late to make a raincoat out of a berry-eating-critter.

I suppose the pod is the only shelter you've found so far, unfortunately.
>>
No. 583950 ID: d8a627

Can't find any discussion thread for this, so gonna ask here: Is the quest audience supposed to be the show audience, sending electronic suggestions? Would "Sibling interjections" be properly visible and commentable as well?
All I can say is that you should try finding a thicker tree to hide under. That it can fall so heavily where you are suggests most of those trees aren't good for blocking it out, but if there are any that can do so, then that's a good shelter point.

Alternately, find a batch of them squeezed together that curve over and provide a sort of a roof.
>>
No. 584087 ID: e5e5e0
File 140528478619.png - (388.09KB , 800x500 , pg26.png )
584087

I decide to make a break for the pod I landed in, mostly because it's the only shelter I know of. It's pretty far back, so I run most of the way there. I think I'm lost a few times, but find it after awhile just as I left it.
>>
No. 584088 ID: e5e5e0
File 140528480623.png - (224.02KB , 800x500 , pg27.png )
584088

I climb inside, shivering. I wish I could build a fire, but it'd no doubt be extinguished by this rain, and I have nowhere to put it where it won't be. I'm freezing and tired. I wish I wasn't here! I don't remember anything about freezing rain in my research of these planets! What's with this? I wonder if I should simply attempt to wait out the rain until it stops, or do something else.

>>583950
The quest audience plays the role of subconsciousness voices within the heads of the contestants, unless prompted otherwise by Literally Space Madden. I.e. Voting, etc. The quest audience can communicate with anyone on the team of the Empire's Champions, including Sera's two siblings. Just be sure to make it clear whom you mean to speak to.
>>
No. 584090 ID: b5130d

Is there anything we can cover the door with, so you're protected from the elements a little better? Drag the door back in place, or maybe cover the door with a big leaf or branch?

Granted, you'd have to go back into the rain, but you're already wet, and it might be worth the investment to make a dry place.

Biggest danger, aside from getting sick from all the rain and cold, is that you're pinned down where your competition could find you, if he's on this island.
>>
No. 584092 ID: 9dd1ee

yes get some shrubbery to cover up the hole
>>
No. 584099 ID: d8a627

The door is an elevated surface, meaning it's less likely for it to puddle up from the outside, if you can manage to cover it up. For now, however, focus on covering the doorway to the pod. You might get lucky and find a better location hidden away somewhere, too.

L. Opim: Survival in numbers. Join in the herd and survive more easily. ...She is practically a child, still.
>>
No. 584127 ID: e5e5e0
File 140530556599.png - (219.56KB , 800x500 , pg28.png )
584127

I manage to mostly cover the entrance up, using one of my two sticks to keep the makeshift door from caving in on me over and over again. I hope I dry off soon.. It's so dark now. I suppose there's nothing left to do, but wait for it to stop.
>>
No. 584128 ID: e5e5e0
File 140530559767.png - (180.93KB , 800x500 , pg29.png )
584128

You are now temporarily in 'control' of L. Opim.

L. Opim - "Oh great! Now she's hiding! Yeah, Sera. THE FANS JUST LOVE THAT! WATCHING A SHRUG COVERED DROP POD! OH HOW EXCITING!!"
F. Opim - "Ugh. You're so embarrassing! You never shout at me when I preform! I'm gonna go hang in the lounge! Later."

*SLAM*

Whatever. Better to be alone anyway. Nobody to bother me. Except you, Sera. Why do you always act like this. It was fine when we were little but now it's... "Ugh"

>Survival in numbers. Join in the herd and survive more easily. ...She is practically a child, still.

She'd survive more easily if she would just get over her PATHETIC VEGETARIAN PROBLEM AND JUST SKIN ONE OF THE DAMN THINGS! I bet that rebel did just that.. and now he's out there.. "Fuck!" She is practically a child.. alone on a planet full of monsters. With no other intelligent life but a goddamn rebel that wants nothing more than to murder her to earn his sick little freedom..
>>
No. 584131 ID: 9dd1ee

>I hope I dry off soon.
what's your jumpsuit made of, does it retain water?
also are you wearing anything underneath?
>>
No. 584135 ID: b5130d

In her defense, it's not like she even had a tool to skin one of those things for a handy, waterproof hide.

And there's really nothing to do but hide from the rain. Staying active would just increase the odds she gets sick.

>You never shout at me when I preform!
Mostly because he's too embarrassed to watch when you 'preform' in the breeding competition.

>>584131
Yeah, you might dry out / warm up faster if you took your jumpsuit off and hung it up on something. Unless it's waterproof or insulated, then you're better off keeping it on.
>>
No. 584136 ID: d8a627

You may be tough, and F. Opin charismatic, but Sera's strength is in smarts. Her naivete is a downside, yes, but she at least knows how to keep herself safe despite it. If she felt the need to take cover, then the Rebel will in no way be able to reach her alive--There's no way a guy like that is smart enough to make a proper raincoat, meaning he'd die from whatever's bothering Sera.

Of course, Sera would be much better in a quiz so why did she have to get sent into a survival match, that's something worth festering over if you care about her at all. She would get 10/10 answers right, and win flawlessly.
>>
No. 584188 ID: e5e5e0
File 140537184772.png - (196.06KB , 800x500 , PG30.png )
584188

>>584131

The suit is made specially to dry quickly but.. no I'm not wearing anything underneath. In fact the suit is pretty flimsy overall! The chance of clothing damage and subsequent loss is super high!
>>
No. 584189 ID: e5e5e0
File 140537187863.png - (58.00KB , 800x500 , pg31.png )
584189

>>584135

She should have made a tool! She could've.. She.. She doesn't get it! It doesn't stop raining on that goddamn planet. Sometimes it can go for days.. Sure the rain warms up but.. She has to be more resourceful! She won't survive like this! Alone on that rock with that DAMN REBEL! She..

>>584136

Yeah. I'm only the toughest 'cause.. 'cause I'm the only man left in the family. Gotta look out for my sisters.. Even if Frela does do things that I uh.. Would rather not think about. You gotta point though. That rebel had no military background.. Bet he went with the 'hide in the pod the whole ten days' tactic. Only ever worked once. Now there's precautions. And the quiz would have been better for her, you're right. Hell even if she lost she just goes home.
>>
No. 584190 ID: e5e5e0
File 140537190269.png - (63.25KB , 800x500 , pg32.png )
584190

>Mostly because he's too embarrassed to watch when you 'preform' in the breeding competition.

I guess that could be true.. I mean, I know I didn't watch HIM when HE competed.. Euugh!

B.B.B. - "Yo, Frela! You breakin' or what?"
Frela - "Oh yeah, sorry!"
B. Sklzor - "You guyth want thomething to drink?"
Frela - "Sure! Make it something diet, would ya?"
B. Sklzor - "Thure."
>>
No. 584193 ID: 2ebaed

hell yeah furry complicated not-quite-hunger-games lets go
okay so dude, can you watch what the rebel is doing? are there like, screens you can tune into?
>>
No. 584199 ID: 9dd1ee
File 140538925702.png - (78.23KB , 413x420 , shelter.png )
584199

>no I'm not wearing anything underneath. In fact the suit is pretty flimsy overall! The chance of clothing damage and subsequent loss is super high!
. . . oh my~

anyways, I think you should expand your shelter so that you can perform other useful tasks inside
even though you have limp noodles for muscles the wet mud should provide enough lubricant to slide the door back to the pod to use as extra floor
then using sticks and leaves build up more shelter around the framework
>>
No. 584224 ID: b5130d

>>584199
That's not a bad idea. A covered arbor-porch thing would give us a place to start a fire, even, if we were careful about how we set it up.
>>
No. 584296 ID: e5e5e0
File 140547336361.png - (58.78KB , 800x500 , pg33.png )
584296

>>584193

There aren't, actually. I'm in the Imperial stadium right now and the only means of spectating the game are watching the massive screen down in the stadium down there. I'd have to the Rebel's stadium. But then I'd be around those disgusting filth!.. and I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on Sera. She looks like she's starting to do something.
>>
No. 584297 ID: e5e5e0
File 140547338218.png - (164.20KB , 800x500 , pg34.png )
584297

>>584199

I decide to start on a shelter, taking advantage of the rain in order to move the door through the mud. It takes awhile, and working in the rain isn't great, but it seems to warm up a bit after awhile. At least enough that I won't freeze in it.
>>
No. 584298 ID: e5e5e0
File 140547339604.png - (266.63KB , 800x500 , pg35.png )
584298

It takes a long time, but I finish the shelter just as it starts to get dark. I'll have to go out in the dark to gather materials if I want to build a fire tonight.
>>
No. 584299 ID: a36601

I'd say no to getting fire supplies. There might be dangerous things out at night, and the firewood would take to long to dry to be useful for tonight. Better to get it bright and early and let it dry in your camp all day.
>>
No. 584300 ID: 40935b

If it just rained, there won't be anything you can burn. sleep with one eye open and don't catch cold.
>>
No. 584303 ID: 2fd516

>>584298
Preparation is a good idea. Gather some firewood and let it dry in the shelter. Then go out and see if you can find something to make a knife or spear out of. Eventually you will probably want to skin one of the herbivores, even if you don't kill it yourself.
>>
No. 584304 ID: 9dd1ee

time to test your new shelter with a solid nap
>>
No. 584381 ID: e5e5e0
File 140555287143.png - (68.97KB , 800x500 , pg36.png )
584381

>>584304

DAY 3

I wake up feeling bad. Really bad. I'm freezing and tired, and my throat burns. I eat some of my berries. They'll only last me tomorrow, and then I'll probably have to find more food. I'm insanely thirsty, but I have no water. It's still raining out.. I'm exhausted.
>>
No. 584388 ID: 2fd516

>>584381
Aw fuck, you're sick. That is bad. You need to get warm and eat better food. Alternatively, hunt down the other guy and kill them via surprise attack before you're too weak to continue. Then you'd be able to leave and get medical treatment.

Also why aren't you collecting water? It's raining. Rainwater is drinkable. Either drink it as it drips from your shelter or make a bowl out of leaves to collect some.
>>
No. 584428 ID: 22d852

Set up something to collect rainwater. Or if you haven't, collect some that pooled on your roof, maybe?

Rest might help if you're sick, and you can do so safely (better than exerting yourself, anyways). There might be natural medicines here too, although your only clue there might be to observe the herd animals, or see if they're actually smart enough to respond to your illness (feed baby, get karma-healthcare).
>>
No. 584433 ID: 9dd1ee

drink rain water, collect it in whatever you can
>>
No. 584900 ID: e5e5e0
File 140588664664.png - (290.17KB , 800x500 , pg37.png )
584900

I drink some rainwater that had pooled into my roof leaves overnight.. Thank gods. I walk outside my shelter. I must do something to stop this sickness from advancing further.

>Search for herbs via wildlife.

A good idea..
>>
No. 584901 ID: e5e5e0
File 140588666163.png - (51.98KB , 800x500 , pg38.png )
584901

I have to walk for awhile but I eventually meet the creatures about halfway down the trail. Most of them seem to notice something is wrong with me, but simply stay away. I am relieved however, when the small baby from before steps forward, and seems to be attempting to lead me somewhere. I choose to follow it, hoping for the best.
>>
No. 584902 ID: e5e5e0
File 140588667890.png - (58.34KB , 800x500 , pg39.png )
584902

After a bit of a walk, I stand before a strange group of herbs. A red one, surrounded by the small corpses of creatures I do not recognize. A blue one, which seems normal aside from growing directly out of a rock. And a green one that seems to be leaking some sort of liquid. It stinks.
>>
No. 584903 ID: e5e5e0
File 140588669168.png - (45.97KB , 800x500 , pg40.png )
584903

The baby I'm with picks the red herb despite the remains surrounding it. It then picks some of the green herb, and presents me with the two, a sort of smile on it's face. Should I trust the creature and partake in the herbs?
>>
No. 584914 ID: 2fd516

>>584903
Yes. Looks like your compassion paid off! As for the rain, since the leaves here are very large, perhaps you can fashion a poncho out of them?
>>
No. 584915 ID: 53ba34

yes, it's a combination thing. the dead things ONLY ate of the red plant.
>>
No. 584928 ID: d8a627

>>584915
Either that, or it's only poisonous to some things; possible when the dose is large compared to body size (those dead things are awfully tiny, after all). Trust your friend, that's why you made it.
>>
No. 584931 ID: 22d852

The alternative is blind guessing. Hoping your compassion paid off beats that, I think.

Trust it, take the herbs, pat its head.

If this works, the little guy's getting more food later.

>rainwater that had pooled into my roof leaves overnight
Might want to make a dedicated rainwater collector, later.
>>
No. 584981 ID: 9dd1ee

trust it, eat both
>>
No. 585059 ID: e5e5e0
File 140593412421.png - (271.61KB , 800x500 , pg41.png )
585059

I suppose all that's left to do is trust it. I eat both of the herbs at once, and await the results.

I am very suddenly wracked with a intense burning throughout my body. But soon after, it is overwhelmed by a strong sensation of inertia and dizziness. I collapse, losing my balance.
>>
No. 585060 ID: e5e5e0
File 140593413442.png - (94.41KB , 800x500 , pg42.png )
585060

My small friend simply stares at me as I completely lose my senses, a smile on his face. I'm fairly certain.. that I just killed mys.......
>>
No. 585061 ID: e5e5e0
File 140593416393.png - (159.21KB , 800x500 , pg43.png )
585061

DAY 5

I open my eyes to find myself in a vastly unfamiliar area. I am enveloped in a mound of suess creatures, and feel sort of.. slimy? The rain seems to have died down a bit, and strangely enough, I'm not hungry.
>>
No. 585073 ID: a36601

>suess creatures
((haha, happy to have pointed that out earlier.))

>>585061
Well you seem to be naked. I'm guessing the animals kept you warm through body heat. The slimy stuff is probably water repelling. Try to find your body suit? Not being hungry is probably a bad thing.
...They are still all alive, right? I hope you didn't happen to eat anything...distasteful, while you were out of your mind.
>>
No. 585078 ID: 53548a

>>585061
http://www.prequeladventure.com/this/story202.gif

Welp, examine your surroundings, cover yourself with a creature until you can find your clothes again. Gotta get a raincatcher up so you don't have to worry about water. Then you need to get started on tools.
>>
No. 585079 ID: 6d3b18

...did you just wake up from some kind of crazy herbivore orgy? The little bugger gave you date rape drugs!

Okay, seriously, though, you must have been a bit out of your gourd if you stripped off and joined the herd while under the influence of drugs.

>slimy
Maybe you're coated in whatever makes them water resistant? Might make sense, if you've been sleeping with them.

...where's the camera? You are naked, and I wouldn't trust the censorship on this network.

>problems
Aside from your modesty, you no longer know where you are, or what day it is.
>>
No. 585112 ID: 2fd516

>>585061
Wow, you just passed two days being one with the herd. You might be rain-repellant now, and they've been feeding you or something...

Go looking around. Re-familiarize yourself with the area.
>>
No. 585629 ID: e5e5e0
File 140622967655.png - (158.86KB , 800x500 , pg44b.png )
585629

>You seem to be naked.

OH GOD! WHY AM I NAKED?!

>...did you just wake up from some kind of crazy herbivore orgy? The little bugger gave you date rape drugs!

THAT LITTLE SHIT!!!
>>
No. 585630 ID: e5e5e0
File 140622970827.png - (136.02KB , 800x500 , pg45.png )
585630

>Try to find your body suit?

>>585078

>Go looking around. Re-familiarize yourself with the area.

Yes.. G..Good idea.. Just calm down, Sera. Nothing happened, you just went a bit.. loopy..

>Water Resistant

That would definitely explain it. I certainly hope that's the case.
>>
No. 585631 ID: e5e5e0
File 140622973427.png - (75.54KB , 800x500 , pg46.png )
585631

>...where's the camera? You are naked, and I wouldn't trust the censorship on this network.

.........
>>
No. 585632 ID: e5e5e0
File 140622976295.png - (95.03KB , 800x500 , pg47.png )
585632

Waaaaaah! Everyone's seen me naked! Laras is gonna be so mad at meeeeee! "Waaaaah!!"

??? - "What's wrong, my sweet native princess?!"

Wha..
>>
No. 585633 ID: e5e5e0
File 140622977907.png - (132.78KB , 800x500 , pg48.png )
585633

??? - "Did predators come again? Oh, honey I know you hate it when the animals fight, but it's okay. That's just what they do!"

Oh sweet heavens above kill me now.
>>
No. 585634 ID: 88960e

...what. Have you been sleeping with the enemy, too?

Well, plus side. If he thinks you're a native, and not his opponent, he has less a reason to try to kill you. And this stupid amnesia plot makes good tv, even if your family will be cringing.

Family: what has been happening the last few days?
>>
No. 585635 ID: 2fd516

He doesn't realize you're the other contestant. Play mute.

Consider either murdering him to win the contest, or just using him to survive the full 10 days. I wonder what happens if you both survive?
>>
No. 585636 ID: 53548a

Yes. Use this to your advantage. Play a native. Wait until his guard is down, and then kill him.
>>
No. 585638 ID: 53ba34

does he have any weapons? if not then just wait until you are alone and murder him. that will get you off this place, and secure a win. besides, your sister has done worse.
>>
No. 585639 ID: 40935b

act intrigued by his glasses.

Then snap 'em in two and stab him in the kidneys.
>>
No. 585642 ID: f96b24

>>585639
lmao do this pLEASE
>>
No. 585656 ID: a36601

>>585631
...Nice view.

>>585633
He seems to be holding a fish to be made into a meal. (a blue fish at that) Have some breakfast, talk to him a bit and then get out of there when he is not looking. I doubt you could stomach killing him directly.
>>
No. 585807 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633966409.png - (149.46KB , 800x500 , pg49.png )
585807

>Play native

I.. I'll try to pretend I'm a native.. I don't have any reason to want to kill this man, he's just as caught up in this game as anyone else.. I'll just try to survive the ten days with him and get a draw.. It will be a minus point for both of our teams but... He's done nothing wrong.

>...what. Have you been sleeping with the enemy, too?

No! I'm sure it's not what it seems like! I.... Don't jump to conclusions!!! I'M A VIRGIN!
I.. I accept the fish.. I don't want to seem suspicious so.. I have no choice but to stomach some of this.. vile.. oh wow this is really good! No! It's disgusting! It's wrong to eat.. Damn it..
>>
No. 585808 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633969160.png - (54.83KB , 800x500 , pg50.png )
585808

>Family: what has been happening the last few days?

Laras has just been.. *SLAM* ..doing that. After Sera started.. Doing.. Stuff.. he hasn't really said a word. He just keeps-*SLAM*-mumbling something about 'just like Frela, just like Frela'.... Jerk.
>>
No. 585809 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633972520.png - (92.87KB , 800x500 , pg51.png )
585809

??? - "Those cameras are still following you, huh? Geez.. I don't know who's operating that thing but they're a real creep. Following some native around when you're only supposed to watch contestants."

Oh wow, what a cool thing for him to sa-

??? - "But then again with the way you've been flaunting yourself for the cameras, I can't say I'm surprised. It's almost like you know what they are with the way you show them stuff.. But that'd make you a total pervert wouldn't it? Haha! Like last night after our latenight romp, you just couldn't seem to show them enough!"
>>
No. 585810 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633975021.png - (46.97KB , 800x500 , pg52.png )
585810

Wh..What?

>Like last night after our latenight romp..

No that's..

>..last night after our latenight romp..

But I'm a..

>..after our latenight romp..

My virginity..

>..latenight romp..

By.. him..

>..romp..
>>
No. 585811 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633977285.png - (179.57KB , 800x500 , pg53.png )
585811

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!"

??? - "Woah, what?!"
>>
No. 585812 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633979165.png - (86.19KB , 800x500 , pg54.png )
585812

Snap
>>
No. 585813 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633980711.png - (67.09KB , 800x500 , pg55.png )
585813

"DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING PIG!!! YOU STUPID FUCKING REEBEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

??? - "GUURHHK-"

"MYYYYY VIRRGIIINIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!"
>>
No. 585814 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633982577.png - (53.44KB , 800x500 , pg56.png )
585814

Frela - "Laras! Laras come quick! Sera has attacked him!!!"

Laras - "I've seen all of my family members have sex on galactic television."

Frela - "Oh fine, be a crybaby!"
>>
No. 585815 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633984417.png - (55.51KB , 800x500 , pg57.png )
585815

Literally Space Madden - "OH MY GOD, UNBELIEVABLE!! TO THINK THAT THE SHY SERA OPIM COULD GO FROM SLUTTY PORNSTAR TO DERANGED SLAYER IN A MATTER OF SECONDS! TRULY A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!! AND IT SEEMS VICTORY IS ASSURED!!"
>>
No. 585816 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633985892.png - (95.34KB , 800x500 , pg58.png )
585816

Literally Space Madden - "GLORY..."
>>
No. 585817 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633987388.png - (92.20KB , 800x500 , pg59.png )
585817

Literally Space Madden - "TO THE EMPIRE!!!"
>>
No. 585818 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633990621.png - (102.14KB , 800x500 , pg60.png )
585818

With a final strike to the jugular. Violated, torn from all her ideals, and now harboring a reputation rivaling her sisters, Sera emerged victorious that day. And although her mind was broken, victory was once again achieved, for the Glory of the Empire. Sera's popularity raised to 90 after her display of sex and violence, and it is a popular topic among fans which of the two Opim sister's is better.
>>
No. 585819 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633992359.png - (48.69KB , 800x500 , pg61.png )
585819

END OF MATCH 1
[I]What fate will befall Sera, and the other contestants of the Llackuf Games? How will Laras react to being reunited with Sera after her shameful display? Who will be the next contestants? Find out, on the next episode of Llackuf Arena: Frieza's Defeat..
>>
No. 585820 ID: e5e5e0
File 140633997786.png - (131.52KB , 800x500 , pg62.png )
585820

RIGHT NOW.
Please choose a champion for the next match, and a Event. Sera Opim cannot be chosen, as she has already participated.

EVENTS
Cleansing: A participant from each team is dropped onto a very small planet inhabited by tribal sentient beings. They are then given very powerful weaponry and a 3 day time limit. Whoever is left standing, or has killed the most inhabitants wins.

Investigatory Mission: The two participants are dropped into separate sealed locations inhabited by several beings from various galaxies. They are given a two day time limit to figure out which of them is secretly a very powerful parasitic alien in disguise, and kill it. Whoever kills it first and saves the most innocents wins.

DEATH COMBAT: A participant from each team is dropped into a maze like arena and must fight to the death or surrender.

LLAKCUF QUIZ: A participant from each team is sent to a gameshow quiz where they must answer ten questions. Whoever has the most points wins.

CTF: A participant from each team is dropped onto a battlefield, each are given their own forts and teams of men to command. The objective? Capture the flag from the other team.

Labyrinth: A participant from each team is dropped into a labyrinth with a great monster. Whoever kills it wins.

Breeding Panic: One participant from each team is dropped on a unsuspecting planet and disguised as a inhabitant of that planet. Whoever has sex with the most members of the opposite gender wins.

SPACEout: Two participants are sent to navigate a deadly obstacle course.

Castle SPACE: A member from each team is sent clad in armor and given the task of storming a tower and rescuing a princess.
>>
No. 585825 ID: 2fd516

>>585820
L.Opim and DEATH COMBAT. He has a lot of steam to blow off now, better take advantage of it.
>>
No. 585845 ID: 53ba34

>>585825
sounds good.

sera: at least it was only one guy, how many has you sister.. uhh.. handled?
>>
No. 585855 ID: 6d3b18

Ouch. Murdered him after all. I suppose technically he was a date rapist, but he thought she was consenting. No one really wins there. Ugly all around.

>after her display of sex and violence
Sex and drugs and violence. :v

>>585825
I like this logic.
>>
No. 585866 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635507666.png - (71.15KB , 800x500 , pg63.png )
585866

>at least it was only one guy, how many has you sister.. uhh.. handled?

I.. I don't know.. She always gets picked for the breeding so.. a.. a lot... I'm taking a nap..
>>
No. 585867 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635509782.png - (115.85KB , 800x500 , pg64.png )
585867

I am Laras Opim, the last remaining male of the once mighty Opim clan. Just before being inserted into this arena, I watched as my youngest sibling had drug crazed sex with a rebel in front of the entire Empire. I am the last hope for pride to my clan. Believe it or not, I am the most intelligent member of my family, just a bit smarter than my younger sister. And leagues more intelligent than my OLDER sister... I am currently somewhere in the arena, I have no access to a map, and possess no weapons, I fear if I see the rebel now I will be unable to contain myself, and may shame the clan even more, by mauling them. I shouldn't have to worry about that right away though, as the participants are generally placed rather far from eachother. While I should gather weapons, I must keep time in mind, because for every move I make, my enemy makes a move as well. I know this to be true. With that in mind, what should I do first?
>>
No. 585868 ID: 6d3b18

Hey, easy on your siblings, there. It's not like Frela get to choose the events she's picked for. Or that Sera knew that her fever medication was a rufie.

Why would mauling enemies shame you?

Can you open that box to your left? Maybe there are supplies.
>>
No. 585869 ID: 53ba34

take inspiration from pqulo opim's message.
>>
No. 585870 ID: 2fd516

>>585867
What are the general capabilities of the other Empire team members?

Are there traps in the maze? Check out that box if there's no risk of traps.
>>
No. 585871 ID: eaa372

>>585868
Laras can't simply maul his opponent mercifully quickly, Space Madden requires an offering of commentary fodder. Make a show of collecting weaponry for the camera.
>>
No. 585873 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635917777.png - (117.75KB , 800x500 , pg65.png )
585873

>take inspiration from pqulo opim's message.

My great grandfather. I've seen that message so many times it's stupid. He wrote it with his dying blood. A true hero to our clan, and an honorable warrior.

>Hey, easy on your siblings, there. It's not like Frela get to choose the events she's picked for. Or that Sera knew that her fever medication was a rufie.

Yeah but Frela sure doesn't discourage the voters with her behaivior. And Sera.. I just had such high hopes. It's my fault I guess. I should have raised her better.

>Why would mauling enemies shame you?

My race is often reminded that the very ancestors we evolved from.. are still alive and well. And they're wild animals, stupid vicious animals. A comparison is often made at the expense of my people, and I'm not overly fond of it..

>Laras can't simply maul his opponent mercifully quickly, Space Madden requires an offering of commentary fodder. Make a show of collecting weaponry for the camera.

That too.

>Are there traps in the maze? Check out that box if there's no risk of traps.

>Can you open that box to your left? Maybe there are supplies.

There are traps, but nothing lethal. That would spoil the fun. But this won't be trapped, they don't leave traps in the starting room, it's fine.
>>
No. 585874 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635919086.png - (41.16KB , 800x500 , pg66.png )
585874

I find some bandages. I can use them to mend light wounds, or maybe tie something if need be.
>>
No. 585875 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635923622.png - (9.55KB , 800x500 , pg67.png )
585875

>What are the general capabilities of the other Empire team members?

A very good question. I'll give you a very basic rundown so as not to take all day.

B.B.B. Bonchon Big Bust. A big fat Boro who tries to please the crowd. He's very strong, and alright at fighting, but not much else.

Tyran The Massacre. Guy is CRAZY strong, as is normal for all Gatts. Super good fighter too, and okay in agility. Got a bad temper. Crap in smarts though. Don't tell him I said that! I'm not suicidal..

Horvo Chaos. Pretty sure that's not his real name. He's an okay fighter and has pretty average strength but not much else. He tries to toy with his opponents a lot and ends up screwing up sometimes.

Moncli Mouge. Honestly I'm still shocked she's alive. She's basically a huge embarrassment to Gatts everywhere. Super weak, slow, bad fighter. Only thing she's got are her smarts, and she's a pretty good diplomat.

Ezari The Conquerer. She's one of the last members of a dying warrior race. So they say. She's conquered a bunch of planets for the Empire, and is a really good fighter. Also super fast, and okay strength, and intelligence. Just don't have her talk to people.

Frela Opim. My older sister. She's super popular and.. basically flaunts around constantly when on stage. I can't even watch her performances usually. That said, awful fighter, super weak. But she is uh.. 'charismatic' when she needs to be.

Brugby Skailzor. Brugby's a nice guy. He's just a total fuck up, and a goddamn Mochy. That said, he's pretty balanced at everything except.. intelligence. The guy is the single dumbest individual I've ever met.

Champion Barta. He's the grand, grand champion. Been here the longest. Supposedly this is his last year. Wildly strong, and a great fighter. Pretty balanced in all other fields too. He's done every challenge there is. Really cool dude.

And me and Sera but.. Guess that doesn't matter much, as she's done and I'm goin' now. I'm pretty good at everything I just.. I just get a uh.. a bit mad. I just lose my temper sometimes.. So anyway..
>>
No. 585876 ID: e5e5e0
File 140635925067.png - (117.80KB , 800x500 , pg68.png )
585876

Now what?
>>
No. 585882 ID: dbe554

Explore, we need to find things that would provide us a bigger advantage over the enemy. Though keep an eye out for suspicious things in the environment.
>>
No. 585902 ID: 53548a

Why do you have a tail and your younger sister didn't?
>>
No. 585906 ID: 70f67e

dude you need to chill.
your sister basically got raped, and your response to that was 'i should've raised her better'? Disgusting. Shittiest older brother ever.
Also, that comment about Frela being stupid? Well, not by her charisma she's not! Also, ever heard of putting on a show? What the public wants is exactly what Frela is giving them, and that's pretty smart if you ask me. There's a reason she's popular, and that reason isn't luck. It's called acting!
So get off your high horse and get to work. MOVE! Don't stay in one place! The more you explore, the more chances you have of finding a weapon or whatever.
>>
No. 585913 ID: e5e5e0
File 140639590029.png - (98.29KB , 800x500 , pg69.png )
585913

>Explore, we need to find things that would provide us a bigger advantage over the enemy. Though keep an eye out for suspicious things in the environment.

I go down the hall in front of me and quickly reach an impasse. Before me, there are two different ways I can go, and another box.

>>585902

All of my race is born with tails. My sisters had theirs removed early on in life in order to avoid having them be used as weaknesses. I didn't do this, because I have pride in what I am..

>Shittiest older brother ever.

I'm shitty?! I raised them the best I could! If she only would've studied harder on herbs and planets, NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! Besides, that sort of thing.. happens in the games. You get used to it.

>Also, that comment about Frela being stupid? Well, not by her charisma she's not! Also, ever heard of putting on a show? What the public wants is exactly what Frela is giving them, and that's pretty smart if you ask me. There's a reason she's popular, and that reason isn't luck. It's called acting!

There's such a thing as pride! And a family like the Opims shouldn't be displayed as some sort of band of prostitutes and heathens!! And she's stupid in the sense of not knowing where the planets are in our local system. I'm not denying her.. 'craftiness'.
>>
No. 585914 ID: 53548a

>>585913
>and quickly reach an impasse.
No you don't. There are clearly two paths. That's not an impasse.

Kick the box with your foot before you open it.
>>
No. 585919 ID: 2fd516

>>585913
Looks like a trap over there. The floor is discolored, and the wall has a huge blood smear. Either punching the wall causes the floor to slam into the wall, or just stepping on that spot does it.

Go for the box, there's no bloody stuff near it so it should be fine.
>>
No. 585921 ID: e5e5e0
File 140640027147.png - (62.51KB , 800x500 , pg70.png )
585921

>Kick the box with your foot before you open it.
>Go for the box, there's no bloody stuff near it so it should be fine.

I give the box a light kick before opening it, just in case, but I only hear the sound of an item shifting inside. Opening it, I find a longsword. Looks new.

>Looks like a trap over there. The floor is discolored, and the wall has a huge blood smear. Either punching the wall causes the floor to slam into the wall, or just stepping on that spot does it.

Looks like someone tried to clean up blood there. A first for the cleanup crew. I avoid it just to be safe, good spotting. I still have to decide which way to go next.
>>
No. 585924 ID: 2fd516

>>585921
Just go straight. Keep an eye and an ear open for the enemy.
>>
No. 585925 ID: 53548a

>>585921
A sword's better than nothing. Go straight.
>>
No. 585926 ID: e5e5e0
File 140640368195.png - (59.77KB , 800x500 , pg71.png )
585926

> Go straight.

I follow the hallway in front of me, climbing a short staircase up to the next floor. I find a room with three different halls, and two crates. Suddenly, I hear the shouts and applause of the audience, which is currently outside watching us on the mega-screen. I guess something interesting happened on the rebel's end.
>>
No. 585928 ID: 6d3b18

>If she only would've studied harder on herbs and planets
Hadn't she studied? There's no way one person could know everything about every biosphere that early, anyways.

>>585926
There's a faint blood trail going up, leading from the smear in the middle of the room. Another trap?

Frela: comfort poor, shell shocked Sera when she makes it back.
>>
No. 585929 ID: 53ba34

since it's easy enough to go around the smear, do so, and use your sword as a pry bar from a distance to open the boxes so any traps that would spring on someone looking in the box are useless.
>>
No. 585930 ID: 53ba34

also, since you sound like it, do you know what herbs those were that sera ate?
>>
No. 585931 ID: 70f67e

>>585930
And add on to your answer by listing ALL thousands of flora on EVERY PLANET ON WHICH THE GAME CAN BE PLAYED. Can't do that? Oop, guess you're not smart! Or maybe you can't know everything, just like your sis!
Anyway go prod some boxes.
>>
No. 585933 ID: 2fd516

>>585926
That trail of blood could be fake. It'd be easy to prick yourself and leave the droplets on purpose, then bandage the wound and double back for an ambush.

So don't follow the trail right away. Poke your head around the corners of the side passages, see if you can spot the rebel. Alternatively he could be hiding behind one of those boxes.
>>
No. 585938 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641314746.png - (71.68KB , 800x500 , pg72.png )
585938

>Hadn't she studied?

Apparently not enough!

>...what herbs those were that sera ate?

Luxom Lotus and SerinB12. One causes instant death, and the other causes healing. Combining them will instill a euphoric psychedelic experience on the user. It also is a very strong aphrodisiac.

>And add on to your answer by listing ALL thousands of flora on EVERY PLANET ON WHICH THE GAME CAN BE PLAYED. Can't do that? Oop, guess you're not smart! Or maybe you can't know everything, just like your sis!

Uhh! No! No I can do this! Start with the uh.. EataB78C Sector.. Planet uh, 1-21H. Native flora are.. Uh, Screning Agon.. Porcis........ OKAY MAYBE I DON'T REMEMBER ALL OF THEM! But that's a very common planet for the game to take place on! I've even been there! So has Frela! I gave her so many books.. I just... It's that little suess creature's fault! Misleading her like that!

> Trail of blood

Looks old. Probably from some other contestant. I wouldn't worry about it, but I check around the corners anyway, nothing. I'll tell you if it's fresh blood.
>>
No. 585939 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641316584.png - (55.15KB , 800x500 , pg73.png )
585939

>Pry open boxes from a distance.

I open the one on the left first... It's harmless. A gun! Now this is nice! What a find!
>>
No. 585940 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641317853.png - (75.29KB , 800x500 , pg74.png )
585940

I open the second one...
>>
No. 585941 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641319004.png - (63.34KB , 800x500 , pg75.png )
585941

*CRACK*
"GAH!"
>>
No. 585942 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641320221.png - (76.46KB , 800x500 , pg76.png )
585942

FUCKING SPIKES! Christ I was far away and that still almost hit me! Good thing I was careful or that would have sent a hole through my legs!
>>
No. 585943 ID: e5e5e0
File 140641322217.png - (113.48KB , 800x500 , pg77.png )
585943

>comfort poor, shell shocked Sera when she makes it back.

I met her on the landing platform. She's pretty shaken up, but she'll bounce back. We all do. She keeps asking where Laras is.. I think she thinks he's mad at her. Don't know if I should tell her he's competing just yet.
>>
No. 585944 ID: 53548a

Frela: Tell her he's just disappointed in himself.

Laras: Trap should be off now. Gun goes in the back of your pants, open it all the way with your sword before you stick your dumb face into it.
>>
No. 585952 ID: d8a627

Frela: Tell Sera that Laras is mostly disappointed in himself for not telling you specifically what healing plants to look for on which planets. You aren't sure where exactly he is (especially since you aren't watching him right now!).

Laras: Maybe start opening boxes from a distance from the corner of them. How much ammo does the gun come with, or is it some sort of sciency self-recharging energy gun?
>>
No. 585954 ID: 2fd516

>>585938
The creatures probably take the combination for fun. How smart are those suess creatures? Either way yes, it was the creature's fault. Was it malicious intent though?

Well, the blood trail was caused by the trap, most likely. Follow it and find the rebel.
>>
No. 585955 ID: 53ba34

sneak forward. you want to see them first.
>>
No. 585976 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642291976.png - (140.97KB , 800x500 , pg78.png )
585976

>Tell Sera that Laras is mostly disappointed in himself for not telling you specifically what healing plants to look for on which planets. You aren't sure where exactly he is

Frela - "He's just upset at himself for not makin' sure you were prepared better, sweety! He's not mad at you. I'm not sure where he is right now."

A member of the medical staff interrupts.

MS - "Excuse me. I'm here to escort a, 'Sera opim' to medbay for decontamination."

Sera -"Oh.. Yeah. I'll see you in awhile, Frela."

Frela -"Just keep your chin up, okay?"

MS - "The Empire thanks you for your cooperation."
>>
No. 585977 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642293324.png - (40.24KB , 800x500 , pg79.png )
585977

>Trap should be off now. Gun goes in the back of your pants, open it all the way with your sword before you stick your dumb face into it.

I do so, before sticking my super smart face into it. It's empty. Just spikes all the way through.

>Maybe start opening boxes from a distance from the corner of them. How much ammo does the gun come with, or is it some sort of sciency self-recharging energy gun?

Good idea, I'll keep it in mind if I come across any more. It comes with the clip inside it, nothing else. It's a 14 round Warfen Smith, it's written on the side.
>>
No. 585978 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642294986.png - (110.83KB , 800x500 , pg80.png )
585978

>sneak forward. you want to see them first.
>Well, the blood trail was caused by the trap, most likely. Follow it and find the rebel.

I sneak along the corridor, gun drawn, with an eye out for the rebel. I come to a staircase and quickly ascend it before reaching a room with four doors.
>>
No. 585995 ID: 6d3b18

>It's a 14 round Warfen Smith, it's written on the side
...can you trust that that's accurate? Giving you less than a full clip of ammo, or worse, an unloaded gun, seems like the kind of stunt that might make the television more interesting when it makes someone fuck up.

It'd check the clip, if I were you.

>doors
I don't like how there's a perfect line in the blood pool in door 3. That suggests another trap.
>>
No. 585997 ID: 707a11

2 looks safest. Is any of that blood fresh? If the trail is fresh, then I'd imagine that the rebel may be trying to mislead you--keep your eyes peeled.
>>
No. 585998 ID: 2fd516

>>585978
Yep, #3 is a trap. Is that blood leading to #1 fresh? If it's fresh then the rebel got killed and their corpse dragged off. But then you'd win, right? If it's not fresh then I guess poke at the area with your sword. What's that writing say next to the pool of blood?

What keeps making these blood trails? Do corpses get dragged off while they're still leaking? You'd think they'd put them in bodybags. If the standard body disposal procedure is to put them in bodybags... that implies something else is in the maze dragging off bodies.

Another bloody spot on the wall that got partially cleaned... Hmm. Maybe something is eating the cleaning crew?
>>
No. 585999 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642840362.png - (66.68KB , 800x500 , pg81.png )
585999

>It'd check the clip, if I were you.

Good point. I check the clip and confirm that there are indeed 14 rounds inside.

>I don't like how there's a perfect line in the blood pool in door 3. That suggests another trap.

I peer inside, keeping my distance. There's a treasure chest. A literal treasure chest. You're right, this is obviously a trap but... The.. The treasure chest is.. so alluring.. I.. I want to see what's inside.. St..Stupid shiny things...
>>
No. 586000 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642842392.png - (63.74KB , 800x500 , pg82.png )
586000

>>585998

The standard precedure, as far as I know, is to gather the corpses and parts, and mop and clean the area. I sure as hell HOPE nothing else is in here. There shouldn't be, as this isn't labyrinth. The cleanup crew gets pretty lazy in the arena, I think. They said it was because new blood just keeps coming and it's a huge pain in the ass to get it off these walls.

The message reads: "Mary. I am dying. I heard them say you'd be up next year, and if you happen to get this challenge, I'd like to leave something for you. I hid something for you. Do you remember when we first met? I was playing and writing on the walls, and you were chasing laundry. I wish we could go back there. Find what I left for you in that same place, but here. Get it? Just think on it. I love you. - Wales."

How fucking useless. What a vague bastard. Probably a rebel.
>>
No. 586001 ID: e5e5e0
File 140642843607.png - (54.77KB , 800x500 , pg83.png )
586001

>2 looks safest. Is any of that blood fresh? If the trail is fresh, then I'd imagine that the rebel may be trying to mislead you--keep your eyes peeled.

The blood is old. I am curious where the rebel is, though. I'd be amazed if he was lost this whole time, the place really isn't THAT confusing.

I follow the hall until I reach a fork in the road. Strangely enough there's not much blood here. A good sign I suppose.
>>
No. 586002 ID: 53548a

You can always stick your sword in the doorway and quickly pull it back. In the absence of a ten foot pole, a four-foot sword will do the trick.
>>
No. 586008 ID: 2fd516

>>586001
Wanna bet he got on top of the walls somehow? Look up occasionally.

Go left.
>>
No. 586021 ID: e5e5e0
File 140643554458.png - (34.56KB , 800x500 , pg84.png )
586021

>>586002

I double back and try this method. The room remains the same, and no trap goes off. Prompting me to investigate further, very, very carefully. I approach the chest, and slowly pry it open by the corner with my sword, ready to retreat at a moment's notice..
>>
No. 586022 ID: e5e5e0
File 140643555875.png - (32.98KB , 800x500 , pg85.png )
586022

I find a Flesh Recovery Injection!(tm) What a find! I suppose there's no trap there afterall. No idea what's up with all this blood. What a bunch of suspense for no trap. Which asshole put this in.
>>
No. 586023 ID: e5e5e0
File 140643558607.png - (53.56KB , 800x500 , pg86.png )
586023

>>586008

The only place he could manage that is the very top of the arena, where there's no ceiling. I don't have to worry about it down here.

I come to another fork. A ladder, and a hallway.
>>
No. 586027 ID: 6d3b18

Ladder bad. You're a sitting duck if your opponent shows up and has a ranged weapon out.
>>
No. 586036 ID: 2fd516

Yeah let's not go up that ladder. Go down the hallway.

Hmm, I wonder why you haven't found him yet. Is he invisible somehow? Maybe that's why the audience got excited.
>>
No. 586052 ID: e5e5e0
File 140644375344.png - (11.57KB , 900x700 , pg87.png )
586052

>Take hallway.

I do so. At the end I find another box. I go through the standard box opening procedure of lift-by-the-corner-so-you-don't-die, and take the item inside. It's a knife. I attach it to my belt.

> Is he invisible somehow? Maybe that's why the audience got excited.

I sure as hell hope not. But it is a-*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

The audience very suddenly laughs, and a sound effect by the tone of 'you fucked up' plays. I really wish I knew what this was about. In any case I'm at a dead end. I have to choose to go one of the ways I passed. Should I go up the stairs I passed, or climb the ladder? Hope I find him soon.
>>
No. 586065 ID: 2fd516

Go up the stairs. Ladders are too dangerous.
>>
No. 586109 ID: 53548a

Stairs for sure, and have your gun out.
>>
No. 586152 ID: e5e5e0
File 140648499222.png - (52.20KB , 800x500 , pg88.png )
586152

>Stairs

Yeah. The stairs is the safest option. I can't risk climbing a ladder with an enemy around. I head upstai-
>>
No. 586153 ID: e5e5e0
File 140648500383.png - (66.33KB , 800x500 , pg89.png )
586153

AHA!
>>
No. 586154 ID: e5e5e0
File 140648501470.png - (67.28KB , 800x500 , pg90.png )
586154

I fire off two rounds after the rebel, missing once, but hitting him in the shoulder as he sprints away. He heads down the stairs I came up. From what I saw, he was unarmed, and wounded. The hunt is on!
>>
No. 586155 ID: 53548a

He already got it in the leg, you can outrun him. Gun first, keep your hand on your knife.
>>
No. 586157 ID: 2fd516

Give chase. If you enter a room and don't immediately see him, expect him to try to ambush you. Check your corners.
>>
No. 586166 ID: e5e5e0
File 140648776412.png - (50.42KB , 800x500 , pg91.png )
586166

>Give chase, gun first. Check your corners.

I do so, with vigor! I make it back to the spike trap room and see him limping down the hall towards downstairs.

??? - "Bastard! Lea'me alone! I ain't never done a thing to you people!!"

He pleas, as I line up my next shot. Where should I aim for? And how many times should I fire?
>>
No. 586168 ID: 53548a

Two to the center of mass, then one to the head.
>>
No. 586170 ID: 6d3b18

Just be careful he doesn't lead you into a trap.

>just leave me alone!
Is forfeiture or surrender a valid end for this particular contest? Is their honor in taking an enemy alive- showing more skill than simply killing him?

If not, there's nothing you can do but finish the rebel.
>>
No. 586177 ID: 2fd516

>>586166
>DEATH COMBAT: A participant from each team is dropped into a maze like arena and must fight to the death or surrender.
He CAN surrender.

Shoot him in the legs then tell him to surrender. Prove your nobility.
>>
No. 586194 ID: dbe554

>>586177

This, if we want to show the world that your family line isn't brutes you will attempt it, if he refuses aim center mass for the kill.
>>
No. 586204 ID: 707a11

Tell him to surrender and you'll let him live.
>>
No. 586210 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649734405.png - (59.12KB , 800x500 , pg92.png )
586210

>Fire at his legs, force him to surrender.

What? But that's-

>Prove your nobility.

Oh! Yeah, you're right! I lower my gun from his torso to his legs, and fire. My first shot misses, but my next two are dead on, taking out any mobility that was in his already wounded leg.
>>
No. 586211 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649736251.png - (64.32KB , 800x500 , pg93.png )
586211

"SURRENDER OR DIE, REBEL SCUM!"

??? - "OH FUCK! MY LEG! OH GOD!"

"ANSWER ME, REBEL! DO YOU SURRENDER?!"

The cheers of the audience nearly drown out his reply.

??? - "I.. I..."
>>
No. 586212 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649738122.png - (31.87KB , 800x500 , pg94.png )
586212

??? - "....I surrender.."
>>
No. 586213 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649739767.png - (84.32KB , 800x500 , pg95.png )
586213

Literally Space Madden - "Laras Opim has once again secured a glorious victory! And has shown his honor and compassion through sparing the vicious rebel! WHAT AN AMAZING TWIST!!"
>>
No. 586214 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649741126.png - (64.65KB , 800x500 , pg96.png )
586214

Literally Space Madden - "GLORY..."
>>
No. 586215 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649742616.png - (65.47KB , 800x500 , pg97.png )
586215

Literally Space Madden - "...TO THE EMPIRE!!!"
>>
No. 586216 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649744630.png - (10.76KB , 800x500 , pg98.png )
586216

As the recovery crew poured into the arena, Laras and the rebel locked eyes for what would most likely be the last time. Having been spared by Laras, the rebel was bound for a lifetime of serving him. He would live to be sold to the owners of a planetary salt mining company. And although he would hate it for years, he would eventually grow to appreciate it. He would ironically, have a much fuller, and longer life than his would-be killer, Laras.
>>
No. 586217 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649747039.png - (46.19KB , 800x500 , pg99.png )
586217

END OF MATCH 2
Secrets Found: 0/2
Enemies Killed 0/1
Times Embarrassed Self 1

What will happen to Laras? Will his display of mercy and fighting have earned his honor? Find out next time on: Llakcuf Arena. Videl's Revenge
>>
No. 586218 ID: e5e5e0
File 140649748877.png - (135.19KB , 800x500 , pg100.png )
586218

RIGHT NOW AGAIN!
Please choose a champion for the next match, and a Event. Sera Opim, and Laras Opim cannot be chosen, as they have already participated.

EVENTS
Cleansing: A participant from each team is dropped onto a very small planet inhabited by tribal sentient beings. They are then given very powerful weaponry and a 3 day time limit. Whoever is left standing, or has killed the most inhabitants wins.

Investigatory Mission: The two participants are dropped into separate sealed locations inhabited by several beings from various galaxies. They are given a two day time limit to figure out which of them is secretly a very powerful parasitic alien in disguise, and kill it. Whoever kills it first and saves the most innocents wins.

LLAKCUF QUIZ: A participant from each team is sent to a gameshow quiz where they must answer ten questions. Whoever has the most points wins.

CTF: A participant from each team is dropped onto a battlefield, each are given their own forts and teams of men to command. The objective? Capture the flag from the other team.

Labyrinth: A participant from each team is dropped into a labyrinth with a great monster. Whoever kills it wins.

Breeding Panic: One participant from each team is dropped on a unsuspecting planet and disguised as a inhabitant of that planet. Whoever has sex with the most members of the opposite gender wins.

SPACEout: Two participants are sent to navigate a deadly obstacle course.

Castle SPACE: A member from each team is sent clad in armor and given the task of storming a tower and rescuing a princess.
>>
No. 586220 ID: 2fd516

>>586218
Investigatory Mission, Barta.
>>
No. 586221 ID: 6d3b18

Moncli Mouge, quiz, maybe?
>>
No. 586222 ID: 53548a

F. Opim...

Cleansing.
>>
No. 586227 ID: 9dd1ee

Mouge Quiz
>>
No. 586248 ID: e6e228

M. Mouge, Quiz!
Show her compatriots that mind does matter!
>>
No. 586253 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651267960.png - (52.82KB , 800x500 , pg101.png )
586253

I am Moncli Mouge. I am survivor of the assault on Kaldor 11. I am a veteran doctor who spent 17 months deep within the Corsin Mines caring for the wounded. I am a joke amongst my peers.. But no longer. Today I have been chosen by fate. Given a chance to show my extravagant intelligence! After today, they will no longer mock me. After today..
>>
No. 586254 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651269159.png - (44.23KB , 800x500 , pg102.png )
586254

..Is.. Is that a dog?
>>
No. 586255 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651271483.png - (150.59KB , 800x500 , pg103.png )
586255

Mysterious Host - "Hello and welcome, people of the Empire! To the LLAKCUF QUIZ!!"
The audience cheers.
Mysterious Host - "In this quiz, the two contestants will take turns answering ten questions each! They will have to choose from 4 answers, represented by the buzzers before them. And whoever has the highest score at the end of the game will win! Now, let's waste no more time.. On to the game!!"
>>
No. 586256 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651272665.png - (145.53KB , 800x500 , pg104.png )
586256

??? - "GRAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

A deep voice echoes from the crowd. I recognize it.
>>
No. 586257 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651274386.png - (58.82KB , 800x500 , pg105.png )
586257

Horvo Chaos - "A.. A DOG! FINALLY THEY'VE FOUND SOMEONE TO MATCH YOUR INTELLECT, MONCLI!! GRAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I will never live this down.

Mysterious Host - "First question: Within the Argos12 System, which planet is dominated by rainforests, and freezing rain?"

A: AM21B
B: C132R
C: AM25X
D: ZZT0P
>>
No. 586258 ID: 2fd516

>>586257
AM21B.
>>
No. 586259 ID: 0566f2

>>586258
yeah! sera was there!
>>
No. 586260 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651360999.png - (52.04KB , 800x500 , pg106.png )
586260

>AM21B.

*DING DING DING!*

Mysterious Host - "Moncli chose the right answer! Will her competitor?!"
>>
No. 586261 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651362814.png - (53.59KB , 800x500 , pg107.png )
586261

Biscuit - "RrrrOOF!"

The dog paws aimlessly at the buzzers in front of it.

*DING DING DING!*

Mysterious Host - "ANOTHER RIGHT ANSWER! It looks like this will be a interesting match indeed!!"

Horvo Chaos - "GRAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Mysterious Host - "Next question! From the famed Opim Clan, which one Opim is more famous than any other, for 30 solid years of performance before his death in the Arena?"

A: Pqulo Opim
B: Soras Opim
C: Mich Opim
D: Ranarog Opim
>>
No. 586263 ID: 9dd1ee

A: Pqulo Opim
>>
No. 586264 ID: d8a627

Pqulo Opim.
...This dog's strength is sheer luck, isn't it?
>>
No. 586269 ID: 6d3b18

No fair! The rebels didn't have a dog on their char select screen!
>>
No. 586270 ID: 2fd516

>>586269
It was Biscuit.
>>
No. 586272 ID: 53548a

How come the first match announced our opponent, but not any of them since then?
>>
No. 586273 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651554407.png - (52.36KB , 800x500 , pg108.png )
586273

>A: Pqulo Opim

*DING DING DING*

I answer yet another question easily.

Mysterious Host - "Another right answer for Moncli! Can Biscuit come back?!"
>>
No. 586274 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651556187.png - (40.41KB , 800x500 , pg109.png )
586274

Biscuit - "Grrroorrf..."

The dog begins to lick itself. Horvo laughs again. It accidentally presses a buzzer.

*WAAA WAAA*

Mysterious Host -"Oooh, I'm afraid that's incorrect, Biscuit! Not surprising, that was Imperial history after all! You'll have better luck with this next one..
What is the famous sour fruit native originally to the Blathos sector, but now a tasty treat throughout the Empire?"

A: Oro Melon
B: Nappy Sacks
C: Apache Berries
D: Corgus Peel


>>586272
[I honestly forgot for Laras' challenge, but whoever was vs the dog was going to be unannounced no matter what. The dog's answers are determined randomly. It could really win, honestly.]
>>
No. 586275 ID: 2fd516

>>586274
C. Same berries Sera ate.
>>
No. 586276 ID: 53548a

C sounds right, then.
>>
No. 586281 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651628171.png - (145.63KB , 800x500 , pg110.png )
586281

>C

*DING DING DING*

Mysterious Host - "CORRECT AGAIN!! AMAZING! AND YOU, BISCUIT?!"
>>
No. 586282 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651629610.png - (38.24KB , 800x500 , pg111.png )
586282

Biscuit - "...."

The dog lies down on the buzzers.

*DING DING DING*

Mysterious Host - "AMAZING! THIS IS TRULY A BATTLE OF WITS!!"

"GRAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

I hate this dog.

Mysterious Host - "Next question! After being elected as Emperor, Jenus Cargas' first act to 'give to the people' was..."

A: Fund Hospitals
B: Construct shelters
C: Make a stadium
D: Make an arena
>>
No. 586285 ID: 2fd516

>>586282
Hmm, I don't think we've been told the answer to this one, but I'm gonna guess it's D.
>>
No. 586287 ID: 53548a

Yeah, D seems like the safest bet. We've got a bit of a buffer anyway.
>>
No. 586295 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651946560.png - (51.87KB , 800x500 , pg112.png )
586295

>Hmm, I don't think we've been told the answer to this one, but I'm gonna guess it's D.


*DING DING DING*

Mysterious Host -"CORRECT! Good job, Mocli! That was a difficult one! And you, Biscuit?"
>>
No. 586296 ID: e5e5e0
File 140651948867.png - (43.73KB , 800x500 , pg113.png )
586296

*WAA WAAA*

Mysterious Host -"Ooooh, Sorry, Biscuit! But 'Fund Hospitals' is not the correct answer!"

Biscuit - *Whine!*

Mysterious Host - "On to the next! Of the several weapons manufactorers in the Empire's employ, which one of these produces projectile firearms powered by gunpowder and fire?"

A: KYGO ULTIMATE
B: Bisho
C: Torson
D: Warfen Smith
>>
No. 586297 ID: 53548a

D, obviously.
>>
No. 586301 ID: 2fd516

>>586297
Yep. That's the brand of the pistol we picked up.
>>
No. 586302 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652041045.png - (49.06KB , 800x500 , pg114.png )
586302

>D, obviously.

*DING DING DING*

Mysterious Host - "Oh! Getting cocky, are we, Mouge?? How about you, rebel?"
>>
No. 586303 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652042921.png - (144.45KB , 800x500 , pg115.png )
586303

Biscuit bows his head and presses a buzzer accidentally.

*DING DING DING*

Mysterious Host - "You haven't won yet, Mouge! Biscuit could still win if you start missing questions! Caaarefulll! Speaaaking of.. Which of these traits is found in all Boros??"

A: Four Eyes and a Stumpy Tail
B: Four Eyes and a Long Tongue
C: Four Eyes and a Wide Frame
D: Four Eyes and One Secret One
>>
No. 586305 ID: 53548a

Boros, huh? B.B.B. has four eyes. He seems pretty wide. My vote goes towards C, but it would help if we had more than one sample.
>>
No. 586306 ID: 9dd1ee

D
>>
No. 586308 ID: 2fd516

>>586303
BBB was described as "big" and "fat" so wide frame may not be it. I didn't see a long tongue, so... I'd go with either A or D.
>>
No. 586309 ID: 53548a

>>586308
Yeah, that's true, if those were usual characteristics he wouldn't be described with them. My vote goes towards A instead then, he seems lizardy.
>>
No. 586310 ID: 40935b

B.B.B is described as 'big' in his name, so that may not be normal for his species. So, D, maybe?
>>
No. 586311 ID: 707a11

A, D is too silly.
>>
No. 586313 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652200674.png - (58.05KB , 800x500 , pg116.png )
586313

>Yeah, that's true, if those were usual characteristics he wouldn't be described with them. My vote goes towards A instead then, he seems lizardy.

*WAAA WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!*

Moncli - "NO! MY PERFECT SCOOORE!"

Mysterious Host - "Looks like getting cocky was your downfall, eh Mouge??! AHAHAHA!"

Horvo - "GAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The two laugh in unison for a few minutes. It's really annoying.

Mysterious Host - "The answer we were looking for was C, a wide frame!"
>>
No. 586314 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652202178.png - (45.04KB , 800x500 , pg117.png )
586314

The dog looks around before stepping directly onto the buzzers.

Biscuit -"WOOF!"

*WAA WAA WAA*

Mysterious Host -"Ouch! Wrong answer!! The Llakcuf Games have been going on for ____ years..."

A: 523
B: 522
C: 512
D: 520
>>
No. 586315 ID: 2fd516

>>586314
B. These are the 522nd annual games.
>>
No. 586316 ID: 6d3b18

Man, we're only beating random chance by two.

>The Llakcuf Games have been going on for ____ years...
>Welcome to the 522nd annual Llakcuf Games!
...if this is the 522 annual game, doesn't that mean this has only been going for 521 years? Presumably, we started counting at game 1, not game zero.
>>
No. 586321 ID: 53548a

Motherfucker, instinct was right all along. Our clues lied to us, it was rigged, what a scam.

>>586316
That's not an option so shhh, B.
>>
No. 586322 ID: 2fd516

>>586321
Well we didn't have any evidence of anything BUT wide frame, so we were second-guessing it. "big and fat" could've meant he was TALL and fat, not wide and fat.
>>
No. 586323 ID: 6d3b18

I dunno, it seems in character for her to complain that technically none of the answers are correct as the question was framed.
>>
No. 586334 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652579179.png - (52.43KB , 800x500 , pg118.png )
586334

>...if this is the 522 annual game, doesn't that mean this has only been going for 521 years? Presumably, we started counting at game 1, not game zero.
>>
No. 586335 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652580498.png - (83.61KB , 800x500 , pg119.png )
586335

>>
No. 586336 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652582459.png - (146.27KB , 800x500 , pg120.png )
586336

Mysterious Host - "Shuddup, Mouge. The Empire is ALWAYS RIGHT.... Right answer.."

*DING DING DING*
>>
No. 586337 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652583745.png - (43.62KB , 800x500 , pg121.png )
586337

Mysterious Host -"..Biscuit. If you get this answer wrong.. You lose.. Choose carefully."
>>
No. 586338 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652584948.png - (37.95KB , 800x500 , pg122.png )
586338

>>
No. 586339 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652585963.png - (15.89KB , 800x500 , pg123.png )
586339

>>
No. 586340 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652586959.png - (23.43KB , 800x500 , pg124.png )
586340

>>
No. 586341 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652589614.png - (29.33KB , 800x500 , pg125.png )
586341

*WAAA WAA WAAAA!*

Biscuit - *Whine!*
>>
No. 586342 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652593115.png - (65.14KB , 800x500 , pg126.png )
586342

The crowd erupted in applause, and Horvo in boos. The Empire had won another round. Moncli had shown that her intelligence was indeed to be valued by her peers. It still wasn't though. Soon after she simply decided the other Gatts were dicks. She began hanging out with other people, and was all around happier. Biscuit, having lost the battle, was condemned to a life of servitude under Moncli, but since he couldn't really do much aside from being a dog, she just decided to keep him as a pet.
>>
No. 586343 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652594638.png - (48.51KB , 800x500 , pg127.png )
586343

END OF MATCH 3
Mysterious Individuals Unmasked: 0/1
Answers Corrected: 1/1

What fate will befall the Imperials? Will Moncli and her new pet live happily? Find out, on the next episode of: Llakcuf Arena.. Frieza Revived!
>>
No. 586344 ID: e5e5e0
File 140652597353.png - (138.97KB , 800x500 , pg128.png )
586344

RIGHTNOWAGAIN!!!

Please choose a champion for the next match, and a Event. Sera Opim, Laras Opim and Moncli Mouge cannot be chosen, as they have already participated.

EVENTS
Cleansing: A participant from each team is dropped onto a very small planet inhabited by tribal sentient beings. They are then given very powerful weaponry and a 3 day time limit. Whoever is left standing, or has killed the most inhabitants wins.

Investigatory Mission: The two participants are dropped into separate sealed locations inhabited by several beings from various galaxies. They are given a two day time limit to figure out which of them is secretly a very powerful parasitic alien in disguise, and kill it. Whoever kills it first and saves the most innocents wins.

CTF: A participant from each team is dropped onto a battlefield, each are given their own forts and teams of men to command. The objective? Capture the flag from the other team.

Labyrinth: A participant from each team is dropped into a labyrinth with a great monster. Whoever kills it wins.

Breeding Panic: One participant from each team is dropped on a unsuspecting planet and disguised as a inhabitant of that planet. Whoever has sex with the most members of the opposite gender wins.

SPACEout: Two participants are sent to navigate a deadly obstacle course.

Castle SPACE: A member from each team is sent clad in armor and given the task of storming a tower and rescuing a princess.
>>
No. 586345 ID: 6d3b18

>>586339
Upper right, I'm guessing.
>>
No. 586346 ID: 6d3b18

Ezari, Investigatory.

And let's check in to see how the Opims are doing now that they've had a break.
>>
No. 586351 ID: 9dd1ee

>>586346
seconding
>>
No. 586398 ID: ea5f60

Tyran, Castle SPACE.
>>
No. 586579 ID: e5e5e0
File 140662544345.png - (94.74KB , 800x500 , pg129.png )
586579

>And let's check in to see how the Opims are doing now that they've had a break.

Laras - "See ya later, Rebel! Break a leg! Ha ha ha.."

Oh man even I feel bad from that one.

Sera - "Laras! Can we go now? All these guys are staring at us!"

Laras - "Well what do you expect? You're pretty famous now, Sera. Being a champion of the arena."

Sera - "...I guess so."

Laras - "You have to learn this stuff eventually, for when you get slaves of your own."
>>
No. 586580 ID: e5e5e0
File 140662548808.png - (119.05KB , 800x500 , pg130.png )
586580

The votes have been cast! Ezari The Conqueror shall duke it out with P. Shorty in an Investigatory Mission! The two contestants will be placed into a hotel with 12 rooms, a kitchen, a lounge, and a library! With them will be our 9 outworld contestants, who don't have a clue what's going on! But here's the twist, one of the outworlders is infested with a carnivorous, intelligent, and powerful parasitic alien! Whichever contestant kills the parasite first, and saves the most lives, wins!! Let's start!
>>
No. 586581 ID: e5e5e0
File 140662551515.png - (52.00KB , 800x500 , pg131.png )
586581

My name is Ezari the Conqueror. That is what I am called. I am one of the last of my kind, a virtuous race of beings with fantastic warrior capabilities. I am very often mistaken for a human. It is irritating, because they are very weak, and I am very strong. I am tasked with hunting a creature I have never faced before. It will be a challenge, because I must try to keep weak people alive. Stupid weak people. I am in a hotel room, where I was left. There is a map before me, listing where each of the occupants are located.
>>
No. 586582 ID: e5e5e0
File 140662553039.png - (54.30KB , 800x500 , pg132.png )
586582

I look at it. Interesting.. Very interesting... I am lying, this is uninteresting to me.
>>
No. 586583 ID: e5e5e0
File 140662554561.png - (92.67KB , 800x500 , pg133.png )
586583

Where should I go to start my investigation? I don't know where anyone is yet. My best bet is probably a area that might have a lot of people in it.
>>
No. 586597 ID: a36601

Let's all go to the lobby.
>>
No. 586622 ID: f839a9

>>586597
Reasonable place to start.

When it comes to killing this thing, are you going to need a weapon? Maybe we should keep our eyes peeled for one.
>>
No. 586666 ID: 45e338

Investigating is hard. Fuck that.

Pull the fire alarm, make everyone come outside instead. That way you can just follow the guy you want to deal with when the false alarm is lifted and everyone can go back to their rooms.
>>
No. 586667 ID: 2fd516

Hang on, what does "saving" the most people entail? Do we have to catch the parasite mid-combat to save someone? Because otherwise whoever kills the parasite first is the one who saves everyone, and that means there's no reason not to just start killing random civilians. Or kill the other contestant so he can't win.
>>
No. 586937 ID: e5e5e0
File 140675776244.png - (39.24KB , 800x500 , pg134.png )
586937

>Hang on, what does "saving" the most people entail? Do we have to catch the parasite mid-combat to save someone? Because otherwise whoever kills the parasite first is the one who saves everyone, and that means there's no reason not to just start killing random civilians. Or kill the other contestant so he can't win.

It's against the rules to kill the other contestant in this event. And as for killing civilians.. As far as I know, the things that count as saving people are; Stopping the parasite mid-combat and save someone, save someone who has been wrongly accused from execution. While I could start killing people randomly.. and sort of want to, chances are the other people around me wouldn't be too fond of that. And I'd be the one being hunted. I'll leave it up to you guys which strategy I go with; the random killer, or the investigator.

>When it comes to killing this thing, are you going to need a weapon? Maybe we should keep our eyes peeled for one.

Good idea. From what I've heard, this breed of parasite is fairly difficult to handle for the average person. I am not the average person. I will kill it, is what I'm saying.

>>Pull the fire alarm, make everyone come outside instead. That way you can just follow the guy you want to deal with when the false alarm is lifted and everyone can go back to their rooms.

The building doesn't appear to have any fire alarms. How unsafe. People would burn alive, is what I'm trying to get across.
>>
No. 586938 ID: e5e5e0
File 140675777709.png - (101.56KB , 800x500 , pg135.png )
586938

>Lobby

I head to the lobby, inside are some couches, a television, and a pool table. There are a few people sitting there when I come in.

??? - "Oh, another one, huh? Welcome to the mad house, baby." The white shirt wearing young man says. I'm not sure what species he is, as he's from outworlds.
>>
No. 586950 ID: 53548a

"Listen up, chumps, I'm in charge here. I've got some questions for you all. I'd like each of you to come with me, alone, for questioning."
>>
No. 586978 ID: 2fd516

Before we do anything, get names and species information from everyone.
>>
No. 587059 ID: f839a9

>I am not the average person.
So what are your capabilities, as a warrior, then? If we know your strengths, we can plan to them.

>People would burn alive, is what I'm trying to get across.
So... as a last resort plan, we could resort to arson. Burn the place down with everyone inside. (Well, maybe not your competion if we're forbidden from killing him).

>>586938
Ask them what's going on. If they think you're one of them, kidnapped or whatever, they're more likely to cooperate than if they blame you. People don't like being pawns in other people's deathmatches.
>>
No. 587700 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704486827.png - (105.96KB , 800x500 , pg136.png )
587700

>"Listen up, chumps, I'm in charge here. I've got some questions for you all. I'd like each of you to come with me, alone, for questioning."

"Oh YEAH??" Two voices respond in unison.
>>
No. 587701 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704488240.png - (67.90KB , 800x500 , pg137.png )
587701

??? - "Yo, we're all as confused as you are, but you aren't in charge of SHIT, sugar." The gray one says, clearly upset.

??? - "Hahaha, I like this one! Maybe you should MAKE me come in for questioning?? Maybe you should try! Hahahahaha!" The shirtless one says, his rippling abs glistening under the florescent lighting.
>>
No. 587702 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704490848.png - (45.48KB , 800x500 , pg138.png )
587702

??? - "Woah, c'mon guys! We've been through this already with carrot-head over there! None of us know what's goin' on! I get it, you're scared and confused. And maybe you come from a place where you got a lot of power, and you're used to it. But nobody is in charge here, we're all in it together, so let's just calm down and figure this out!" The yellow one diffuses the situation. I thought my approach was perfectly reasonable.

??? - "Let's do this the right way, alright? We all introduce ourselves and tell a little bit about ourselves, maybe we all got somethin' in common that brought us here. I've seen this in movies, okay? Now I'm Kirik."

Kirik - "I'm from the planet Gonagad, and I'm livin' with my folks right now, seein' I'm only 6. How 'bout you, new girl? You wanna play along? It'll be nice."

Damn him. I want to attack him. Why is he SO IN CONTROL. WHY CAN I NOT BE IN CONTROL. I WILL NOT PLAY ALO-

>Before we do anything, get names and species information from everyone.

...

"I do not want to go yet." I stall. "How about we include species information."

Kirik - "That's the idea! Cool! Okay, so my species is nothin' special really. We eat foods an' drink water.. Aand can walk on ceilings and walls just like everybody else! How 'bout you, Leather dude."
>>
No. 587703 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704492338.png - (73.36KB , 800x500 , pg139.png )
587703

The fellow in the white t-shirt speaks up.

Chopin 232 - "I am Chopin 232. I'm from Matarak.. I feel stupid, havin' to tell a buncha aliens where I'm from.. I'm livin' with my friends out near... a place, right now. We have a business where we protect people's property. For payment. My species is the same as his, 'cept no walkin' on walls and stuff."

He nudges the smaller Matarakian near him.

Hanaba 310 - "Umm.. I'm.. Hanaba 310.. I'm from Matarak, like Chopin 232. And I don't have a job. I go to school though. Does.. that count? Hey, aren't you in a gang, Chopin 232?"

Chopin 232 - "Naaaahhh.. That's silly."
>>
No. 587704 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704493662.png - (51.05KB , 800x500 , pg140.png )
587704

The shirtless man speaks next, his biceps sweating, and his large, super sexy muscles flexed.

Taanka - "I'm Taanka. Just Taanka. I work in a band of mercenaries in sector ZK21R. Which, for all of you hillbillies, is a group of galaxies catagorized into a unit. This really your first time learnin' life in space exists? Crazy. My species can't do nothin' special. Your turn, Carrot-head." He says sexily. That bastard.
>>
No. 587705 ID: e5e5e0
File 140704495027.png - (35.94KB , 800x500 , pg141.png )
587705

Malahik - "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that. I'm a Torrac. I'm a cop on my homeworld. I'm going to find out who is responsible for this." And that's all he says.

It's my turn. How much should I tell them?
>>
No. 587708 ID: 53ba34

avoid any info about the empire. if they think you are from a nothing planet they will think you are in the same situation as them.
>>
No. 587709 ID: 53548a

Say that you're a cop too. And you're not confused.

Don't look at shortless guy. Don't say "Live with me if you want to come."

Then leave. We need to find a weapon. Let's strike a middle ground between random killer and investigator. I call it... troubleshooter.
>>
No. 587710 ID: 53548a

>>587709
Sorry, shirtless guy. Don't imagine him without shorts.
>>
No. 587712 ID: 2fd516

>>587704
He's got no pupils. Is that normal for his kind? What's his species called?

>>587705
Tell them your name and information about your species, as agreed. Don't mention the empire or the whole world-conquering thing. I guess you say you have a history of battle or something.

Maybe challenge the muscleman to an arm wrestling contest, then go scope out the rest of the place. Or if you like him, ask him to come with you while you explore. That way you can protect him.

It would suck if the yellow dude has the parasite. Wall-climbers are 2spooky.
>>
No. 587719 ID: e5e5e0
File 140705024493.png - (50.93KB , 800x500 , pg142.png )
587719

>He's got no pupils. Is that normal for his kind? What's his species called?

No idea. But it is a pretty common thing. His pupils are probably just naturally the color of his eyes.

>avoid any info about the empire. if they think you are from a nothing planet they will think you are in the same situation as them.

>Tell them your name and information about your species, as agreed. Don't mention the empire or the whole world-conquering thing. I guess you say you have a history of battle or something

>Say that you're a cop too. And you're not confused.

Ezari - "I am Ezari. I'm a cop too, and I am not confused. My species is.. normal. We excell at combat, and.."

>Don't look at shortless guy. Don't say "Live with me if you want to come."

Ezari - "Live with... UH.."
>>
No. 587720 ID: e5e5e0
File 140705026329.png - (51.68KB , 800x500 , 143.png )
587720

>Don't imagine him without shorts.

Ezari - "GOODBYE."
>>
No. 587721 ID: e5e5e0
File 140705027775.png - (90.54KB , 800x500 , pg144.png )
587721

I sprint into the room on my left, and find MORE people!

P. Shorty - "YOU!"

I think my cover is about to be blown.
>>
No. 587723 ID: 2fd516

>>587721
Accuse him of being with the empire! It'll be your word against his.
>>
No. 587726 ID: 53548a

Say "YOU!" too. Then walk past him through that door. If he tries to stop you then punch him in the face.
>>
No. 587754 ID: e5e5e0
File 140707247814.png - (91.24KB , 800x500 , pg145.png )
587754

>Say "YOU!" too. Then walk past him through that door. If he tries to stop you then punch him in the face.

>Accuse him of being with the empire! It'll be your word against his.

Ezari - "YOU! You're with the Empire!!" The PERFECT cover.

The other two seem to raise their eyebrows a bit, eying P. Shorty.

P. Shorty - "Yo that's bullshit! I'm with the rebellion! This chick's the one I told you guys about! Keep away from her, she's a fuckin' maniac!"

He's pretty right, actually.. Uh, anyway..

Ezari - "Move it!"

I push past him through the door behind him.
>>
No. 587755 ID: e5e5e0
File 140707249244.png - (43.45KB , 800x500 , pg146.png )
587755

Oh.

P. Shorty - "SHIT, LADY! You're here for five fucking seconds and someone turns up dead!! Oh god it's that crazy old lady! I was just talkin' to her ass! Oh fuck!"

Uh. The other two gawk out at her too, visibly panicked. The human one sprints into the rec room, probably to inform the others. I'm not sure what to do, as I am not actually a cop. I'm not sure if those two believed me about him being with the empire either..
>>
No. 587766 ID: a151a8

Okay, Old lady either had the parasite or just got eaten by it. Two doors over there right?
Have P.Shorty watch this door, while you open one of the others.
If he protests, point out it will be YOU going face-to face with whatever bumped off granny here, while he'll have a headstart on running away.
>>
No. 587785 ID: 2fd516

>>587755
Open the other doors, look through them. You might be able to spot the murderer leaving the scene of the crime.
>>
No. 587809 ID: 53548a

Tell him to fuck off and that it clearly couldn't possibly be your fault because you were nowhere near her. Then try and catch up to whoever killed her. Are you any good at tracking?
>>
No. 588019 ID: e5e5e0
File 140717637673.png - (49.87KB , 800x500 , pg147.png )
588019

>Have P.Shorty watch this door, while you open one of the others.

>Open the other doors, look through them. You might be able to spot the murderer leaving the scene of the crime.

>Tell him to fuck off and that it clearly couldn't possibly be your fault because you were nowhere near her. Then try and catch up to whoever killed her. Are you any good at tracking?


He gladly does so. "Hope you get iced, bitch." He comments idly as I approach the two doors.
>>
No. 588020 ID: e5e5e0
File 140717639382.png - (96.86KB , 800x500 , pg148.png )
588020

Nothing. Nothing in either room. To my left I notice a hallway.. It appears to be the same hall I started in, I see the doors to the rec room and kitchen, along with several other doors to rooms. It could be in any of these rooms.. Damn. What should I do? Should I search the rooms, or return to the others?
>>
No. 588030 ID: 2fd516

Start opening each room. Start with 8, go down to 1. We know where 6 outworlders are right now. There should be 2 more.
>>
No. 588050 ID: 1f2a28

Well, we can safely rule out everyone who was in the lobby when this went down. Possibly solution could be locking all the doors and seeing where the next murder happens, then, assuming there's no vent system or whatever we've got 'em.

Probably should let the cop from the lobby know there's a murderer about.

IF, and this is a big if, the Rebel was competent enough not to have let the murderer past him into the kitchen/lobby area, then the only possibilities are those in rooms 1-8. As such, quarantine and getting them paired off to see who dies is probably one of the easier ways to do it.

Alternatively, murder everyone in rooms 1-8.

P-Shorty is closest to the lobby, so if you send him to get the cop, you can do your thing without interruption.
>>
No. 588723 ID: 53548a

>>588050
He's not our errand boy, he's our rival.

Go steal a knife from the kitchen and hide it on you.
>>
No. 588808 ID: e5e5e0
File 140757795029.png - (50.76KB , 800x500 , pg149.png )
588808

I instruct P. Shorty to inform the cop of the situation, he says I can go fuck myself before heading off to the rec room. I head down the hall, opening the doors and checking each room.. But I find no one! This can only mean... Fucking P. Shorty totally let the killer pass! And it's integrated back with the others!
>>
No. 588809 ID: e5e5e0
File 140757796965.png - (22.29KB , 800x500 , pg150.png )
588809

I retrieve a knife from the kitchen, where the people there give me scared looks before fleeing, but I have to be prepared.. I have to find out who among the civilians is the killer.. Damn! I must hurry!

To Be Continued, in the next exciting thread of: Llacuf Arena! END OF THREAD.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password