[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 573815)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139971710446.png - (1.85KB , 350x150 , title card.png )
573815 No. 573815 ID: 13ef94

Chapter 2
Expand all images
>>
No. 573816 ID: 13ef94
File 139971715468.png - (1.14KB , 700x400 , dark.png )
573816

You slowly regain your consciousness...
Its very dark in here...
hardly anything can be seen...
its also very cramped in here...
you can hardly move.
>>
No. 573817 ID: c170fd

>>573816
Feel around. Where is the blue light coming from, or the white light?
>>
No. 573820 ID: 13ef94
File 139971784549.png - (1.24KB , 700x400 , dark 2.png )
573820

>Feel around. Where is the blue light coming from, or the white light?

You are inside some kind of a box.
White light is coming from some kind of a lit button, as for the blue one... its coming from some kind of an object standing out from the wall, it has smooth surface and easily fit in your palm.
>>
No. 573821 ID: f93bc2

Push button. Pull object.
>>
No. 573822 ID: 13ef94
File 139971980306.png - (8.98KB , 700x400 , dark 3.png )
573822

>Push button. Pull object.

You push the button and lights turn on...
The object appears to be cellphone taped to a wall.
>>
No. 573823 ID: f93bc2

There appears to be a note above you. See what it says. Also undo wedgie from sitting in box with garters.
>>
No. 573826 ID: 13ef94
File 139972096485.png - (8.57KB , 700x400 , note 2.png )
573826

>There appears to be a note above you. See what it says. Also undo wedgie from sitting in box with garters.

You read the note...

In case you wake up:
-DONT TRY TO GET OUT
-DONT TRY CALLING FOR HELP
-dial the number on the back of the note (use the cellphone taped to your right).
>>
No. 573827 ID: f93bc2

Well you don't seem to have much choice here so, dial the number with the cellphone, see what's up.
>>
No. 573829 ID: 13ef94
File 139972749932.png - (8.66KB , 700x400 , phone.png )
573829

>Well you don't seem to have much choice here so, dial the number with the cellphone, see what's up.

You rip off taped note and the cellphone, then input the number written on the back of the note.

After a few moments a female voice answers on the other end.

???
-sorry this number is temporarily unavailable...
>>
No. 573833 ID: 53ba34

call out
>>
No. 573835 ID: 57a559

>>573829
Is it an automated female voice or a real voice, if real, you can talk to her.
>>
No. 573837 ID: a0267c

Try calling the police.
>>
No. 573840 ID: 257051

Try talking, just in case it's a real person pretending to be an automated voice.

If that doesn't work, hang up, and then try opening the box.
>>
No. 573842 ID: 13ef94
File 139973600466.png - (7.73KB , 700x400 , phone talk.png )
573842

>Try talking, just in case it's a real person pretending to be an automated voice.

You attempt to converse with the voice...

???
-sorry this number is temporarily unavailable...

Yep its an answering machine...
>>
No. 573847 ID: 13ef94
File 139973621145.png - (8.31KB , 700x400 , push.png )
573847

>If that doesn't work, hang up, and then try opening the box.

You try to open the box... to no avail.

>Try calling the police.

You need the number for that...
>>
No. 573850 ID: ca0da5

Check the Twink snack, if you can reach it. Maybe there's a number on the wrapper you can call, if only to spend some time chatting with somebody. If the number is only temporarily unavailable, it should open up in a few minutes.
>>
No. 573852 ID: 13ef94
File 139973716129.png - (7.12KB , 700x400 , twink.png )
573852

>Check the Twink snack, if you can reach it. Maybe there's a number on the wrapper you can call, if only to spend some time chatting with somebody. If the number is only temporarily unavailable, it should open up in a few minutes.

It doesn't have any kind of phone number on it, there is just a list (in multiple languages) of stuff that went into making this highly unhealthy product...
>>
No. 573853 ID: ca0da5

Try knocking on the ceiling of whatever it is you're inside of. If somebody answers, just say, "Hey, the number's out."
>>
No. 573856 ID: 3f0c1b

Eat the Twink snack while trying to remember how you got into this situation.
>>
No. 573857 ID: 189a54

Eat that highly unhealthy product. Gotta fill out those garters in case you have to seduce your way out of this situation.

After eating, try and call out to see if anyone's around. If not, move around some and see if there's any points in the box that could be weakened, like a spot where it's screwed together or something.
>>
No. 573863 ID: c170fd

>>573852
Can't you just call 911?
>>
No. 573864 ID: 53ba34

yell
>>
No. 573866 ID: e1609c

>>573826
Honestly the note says we shouldnt be trying to get out. I would ASSUME this is because there are horrible death things standing around outside the box or something equally terrifying.
Wait a few minutes, redial. Keep doing this for a while, and if no results come of it after about an hour or so, then we can start prodding at stuff
>>
No. 573882 ID: fe8b1a

You're not dressed for an adventure, best hold tight and figure out something to occupy your time with
>>
No. 573957 ID: 13ef94
File 139981525744.png - (7.95KB , 700x400 , twink 2.png )
573957

>Eat that highly unhealthy product. Gotta fill out those garters in case you have to seduce your way out of this situation.

Good point...

>After eating, try and call out to see if anyone's around. If not, move around some and see if there's any points in the box that could be weakened, like a spot where it's screwed together or something.

Damn thing is shut tight... you hope its not "airtight" kind of tight.

>Can't you just call 911?

No it would be reasonable thing to do... wait what...

>yell

AAAAAAHHH!!!...(1 min later)...AAAaaand you feel stupid...

>You're not dressed for an adventure, best hold tight and figure out something to occupy your time with

As you finish munching on twinky. You take notice of weird feeling in your hands... like something carwling under your skin.
>>
No. 573958 ID: 189a54

>>573957
Can you see anything or is it just a feeling? Try pressing your hands up against different things.
>>
No. 573959 ID: 13ef94
File 139981641599.png - (41.06KB , 700x500 , out of the box.png )
573959

>Can you see anything or is it just a feeling? Try pressing your hands up against different things.

You pretty sure this isnt normal...
You feel... kinda floaty...
>>
No. 573960 ID: fe8b1a

Well whatever this is you should totally use it for great justice.

Anyways it feels ghosty right? Ghosts go through things...see how ghosty you are and see if you can get ghosty outside the locker
>>
No. 573961 ID: 13ef94
File 139981733878.png - (42.23KB , 400x700 , out of the box 2.png )
573961

>Well whatever this is you should totally use it for great justice.

uh... like some kind of superhero..?

>Anyways it feels ghosty right? Ghosts go through things...see how ghosty you are and see if you can get ghosty outside the locker.

Your consciousness floats away from your body... you feel light as a feather... You emerge from a metal box shrouded in mist like haze...

[You phantasm is called -Rocket Queen-, your main power is called -Outer Space- it grants you ability to enter the "out-of-body experience"]
>>
No. 573962 ID: 13ef94
File 139981745938.png - (25.02KB , 900x700 , unknown room rab.png )
573962

You find your self in empty room...
>>
No. 573963 ID: 189a54

>>573962
What's with that grey box? Also, examine whatever is plugged in there.
>>
No. 573964 ID: 13ef94
File 139981804028.png - (25.01KB , 900x700 , unknown room win.png )
573964

>What's with that grey box? Also, examine whatever is plugged in there.

It a window.
The thing plugged in the electric outlet appears to be a phone charger...
>>
No. 573965 ID: 99624f

Can you move things like this? Also look out the window and test the door handles if you can move them.
>>
No. 573967 ID: fe8b1a

>>573964
Looks like you may be slightly locked up
you should figure out how to fix that. Look for anything you can manipulate(if you can manipulate anything)

(Also There's some sort of animal theme going on yet the last main character didn't share that....I wonder if only females share that theme? )
>>
No. 573968 ID: 189a54

>>573964
Peek out the window, see how big of a building you're in. If you can, try to phase through the doors in search of a key for your locker. Hopefully if there's anyone in the other rooms you're ghost enough that they don't see you.
>>
No. 573971 ID: 13ef94
File 139982337951.png - (9.39KB , 300x500 , door knob.png )
573971

>Can you move things like this? Also look out the window and test the door handles if you can move them.

You look out of the window... it foggy outside... you cant see anything...

You attempt to handle the doorknob... as you reach out with your ghostly appendage for the doorknob... it starts shaking...
>>
No. 573972 ID: 13ef94
File 139982357402.gif - (32.07KB , 700x500 , merman.gif )
573972

Something is trying to enter the room...

As it phases through the door its leave ripples like on water...
>>
No. 573973 ID: 13ef94
File 139982365071.png - (37.48KB , 900x700 , unknown room mer.png )
573973

You encounter -Dusty Merman-
>>
No. 573974 ID: 189a54

>>573973
Er, say hello I guess. Ask if he's seen any keys.
>>
No. 573975 ID: 257051

Attempt communication.
>>
No. 573976 ID: 53ba34

see if you can float up higher out of reach, then try to converse.
>>
No. 573980 ID: fe8b1a

>>573973
Not all of these things are good guys.....be very very very careful
>>
No. 573982 ID: ca0da5

>>573967
>(Also There's some sort of animal theme going on yet the last main character didn't share that....I wonder if only females share that theme? )
There was a feline appearance behind the mask, actually. Definitely feline ears.
Ready a defensive stance, but ask if it's friendly. Frightened voice is a-ok to use here.
>>
No. 573983 ID: 57a559

Naming Scheme appears to be consistent with various Classic Rock songs, right now we have two females with a Gunz n Roses song name and a male with a Beatle's song name, only time will prove if the naming will be consistent. As far as I can tell, Dusty Merman is not a song, which either means it has no owner or non-allied characters get other naming schemes, assuming Garter will eventually be allies with Becky and Pointy Hair.

Defend yourself, if this thing is hostile and can go through solid objects you're in a bind if it goes into the box!
>>
No. 573987 ID: c170fd

>>573973
Tell it to stay back. It could easily enter your coffin and do harm to you where you couldn't fight back. Protect your body!
>>
No. 574071 ID: 306997

>>573987

Protecting your body is most important. Maybe try to lead it away from where you are?

Either way, I think it's hostile.
>>
No. 574073 ID: 257051

We don't know that is a threat to our body, and we don't know we can keep it from our body.

And unless it has some kind of special body sense, it won't know our body, or anything important, is in the trunk until we tell it.

Therefore, the smart thing to do is to not give away our vulnerability. Warning it off or taking a defensive stance tells it we something to defend. We try to talk to it, and we only move to defend ourselves if it looks like we have to.
>>
No. 574099 ID: 13ef94
File 139990624334.png - (46.79KB , 700x500 , hello.png )
574099

You get some altitude... and attempt to converse with entity...

Sadly it looks like you are unable to speak in your current state... or make any kind of sound for that matter...

The -Dusty Mermen- looks unintrested in you... and dont even pay attention to you.
>>
No. 574100 ID: 13ef94
File 139990646717.png - (7.54KB , 700x500 , box.png )
574100

After a moment of blankly staring into the wall -Dusty Mermen- take notice of metal box...
>>
No. 574101 ID: 0444c2

>>574100
If he starts moving towards the box, float into his way!
>>
No. 574102 ID: 13ef94
File 139990661343.png - (5.90KB , 500x300 , box 2.png )
574102

>If he starts moving towards the box, float into his way!

I sure hope it wont do that... ughhh
>>
No. 574107 ID: 13ef94
File 139990676896.png - (15.11KB , 700x500 , attack.png )
574107

-Dusty Merman- jolts toward the metal box with... with unprecedented agility...
>>
No. 574108 ID: 257051

Well, looks like you have to defend yourself, then.

Rocket punch attack!
>>
No. 574109 ID: a0267c

Killer Queen punch!
>>
No. 574110 ID: 26d7e0

Killer Queen punch!
A sucker punch of dynamite with a laser beam? Yes please!
>>
No. 574111 ID: 2f4b71

Dynamite? Laser beam? What else can this Phantasm do?
>>
No. 574114 ID: 13ef94
File 139991283246.png - (17.54KB , 700x400 , rabbit.png )
574114

>>574108
>>574109
>>574110
>>574111

You act on an instinct... the body of phantasm moves to protect its user... your will to live is formidable... you will not perish here!!!

Rocket Queen...
>>
No. 574115 ID: 13ef94
File 139991308581.gif - (44.03KB , 700x500 , ORAAA.gif )
574115

RABBIT PUNCH!!!!!!
>>
No. 574116 ID: 13ef94
File 139991318506.png - (9.82KB , 400x300 , kill.png )
574116

-Dusty Merman- received critical damage...
>>
No. 574118 ID: 13ef94
File 139991328409.png - (31.49KB , 900x700 , puff.png )
574118

The specter disappears in a puff of smoke...
>>
No. 574119 ID: 257051

Victory! Your body is safe.

Hey! You damaged the floor! You can interact with the physical world in this form. At least, if you punch others ghosts into things hard enough.

...well, not much to do here. You need to find a key or other way to get your prison unlocked, and you need to find someone with a body you can trust to open it for you. It's that, or stand guard over yourself forever.

Try ghosting through a door. See what's on the other side.
>>
No. 574122 ID: fe8b1a

>>574115

Did we just ORAORAORA?

Ok I'm in this for the long haul =D
>>
No. 574123 ID: a0267c

I wonder why that phantom tried to attack your body.
Can you ghost through the door the -Dusty Merman- came from?
>>
No. 574124 ID: 13ef94
File 139991726426.png - (9.34KB , 900x700 , door open.png )
574124

>Try ghosting through a door. See what's on the other side.

It appears that you cant do so... looks like as long as you are along for a ride... -Rocket Queen- cant phase through solid objects... (that why you managed to inflict so much damage of the physical plane) [the way it got out of the box doesn't count... phantasm formed outside of the box, it was your consciousness that drifted out of box into -Rocket Queen-.]

Looks like you have to do it the old fashion way... you open the door...
>>
No. 574125 ID: 13ef94
File 139991735082.png - (10.40KB , 900x700 , bathroom hrt.png )
574125

You enter... the bathroom...

[P.S. sry about the art change (its easier that way)]
>>
No. 574126 ID: d6e000

Can yo wear the shirt as a phantom?
>>
No. 574127 ID: 257051

Well, if you can interact with physical objects, you need to search for the key, then.

Check behind the mirror, in the cabinet under the tub, the shirt on the floor, inside the reservoir for the toilet.

And check out that weird pulsing thing stuck to the wall.
>>
No. 574129 ID: ca0da5

Don ye dark leather apparel. Or whatever dark material it is. Pockets can be a good thing, and if you're going to be a pink rabbit who can punch people out, style's a must.
>>
No. 574131 ID: 189a54

>>574125
Trying to put on that shirt would be a good test of how you can interact with physical objects in this form. If you can't at least pick it up, you may have a hard time getting a key back to your locker. Also, what on earth is that thing on the shower wall?
>>
No. 574132 ID: fe8b1a

>>574131

It's a tumor
>>
No. 574206 ID: cb78a5
File 139995986582.jpg - (47.80KB , 452x348 , 3slg8c.jpg )
574206

>>574132

Or maybe it is. We should check it out either way.
>>
No. 574209 ID: c170fd

>>574125
Anything in the cabinet? Let's go back out and inspect the other door if the key isn't here. Priority number one is clearing the area so that nothing can sneak up on our body.
>>
No. 574217 ID: 13ef94
File 139997812435.png - (11.05KB , 900x700 , bathroom cabinet.png )
574217

>Check behind the mirror, in the cabinet under the tub.

You inspect both of the places...
There is a bottle of blue cleaning solution and open pack of cigarettes in the cabinet behind the mirrior...
There is nothing in the cabinet under the tub... thou you notice something taped to a door...
>>
No. 574218 ID: 13ef94
File 139997829489.png - (8.71KB , 700x500 , jacket.png )
574218

>the shirt on the floor

You inspect black piece of clothing on the floor...
You obtain the contence of its pockets...
x3 small screws
x1 small key
x1 bullet
>>
No. 574219 ID: 13ef94
File 139997841182.png - (8.99KB , 700x500 , jacket 2.png )
574219

>Trying to put on that shirt would be a good test of how you can interact with physical objects in this form.

The thing is dripping with blood so you choose to abstain...
>>
No. 574220 ID: 13ef94
File 139997857327.png - (4.34KB , 300x400 , ewww.png )
574220

>Check inside the reservoir for the toilet.

Ewww... its flithy... who would ever do something like that...
>>
No. 574221 ID: 13ef94
File 139997873676.png - (13.98KB , 700x500 , tumor maybe.png )
574221

>And check out that weird pulsing thing stuck to the wall.

You inspect the bizzare fleshy thing on the wall... its pulsating and you can feel some kind of heat coming from it...

>It's a tumor

ITS NOT A TUMOR!!! (actually you dont know)
>>
No. 574222 ID: c170fd

>>574221
What's taped to the tub-cabinet?
>>
No. 574223 ID: fe8b1a

>>574221

Proceed to make friends with the magical bathroomwall tumor, eventually you'll come out of your box and read it bedtime storys. Oh such fun you'll have.

In other news who wants to bet it's hiding an item?
>>
No. 574224 ID: 53ba34

try key on locker. then try putting cleaning stuff on wall tumor.
>>
No. 574227 ID: d244d8

>>574220
The reservoir, not the toilet bowl. The part on the back, behind where you sit, with the handle you flush, and the ceramic lid. People sometimes use it as a hiding spot.

Nothing gross about it, it's just a tank filled with water. It doesn't get gross till the water ends up in the bowl and mixes with other stuff.

>What's taped to the tub-cabinet?
Yeah, can you get it off?
>>
No. 574229 ID: 13ef94
File 139999433866.png - (14.21KB , 700x500 , tumor maybe 2.png )
574229

>Proceed to make friends with the magical bathroomwall tumor, eventually you'll come out of your box and read it bedtime storys. Oh such fun you'll have.

Well then should you proceed with direct contact?

>try putting cleaning stuff on wall tumor

...or you could try that

A)Touch it
B)Pour cleaning solution on it
C)Leave it be

>What's taped to the tub-cabinet?

Some kind of small glass vial with rubber cap it contains translucent liquid inside... you dont think its water.
>>
No. 574231 ID: 395814

>>574229

grab the vial

caress the tumor gently...and negative reaction results soak it in cleaning solution....

we honestly dont know that all the unattached phantoms are bad. I really hope they aren't because we could use all the allys we can handle. (btw im assuming this is a phantom or part of one)
>>
No. 574234 ID: 13ef94
File 139999623242.png - (10.96KB , 900x700 , tumor grope.png )
574234

You decide to grope it... gently
>>
No. 574235 ID: cb78a5

>>574234

Well, let's not let this get anymore awkward, it's time for some cleaning solution!
>>
No. 574237 ID: 13ef94
File 139999672918.png - (11.94KB , 400x600 , tumor.png )
574237

>Well, let's not let this get anymore awkward, it's time for some cleaning solution!

to late for that...

As soon as you do so, it "fuses" itself with you...

And forms on the -Rocket Queen-'s back...

You obtain the husk of a dead Phantasm and with it, part of its powers...

You obtain the power of -Deep Blue-... "Fishy State" - As long as this power is active nobody is able to lie to the user...
>>
No. 574238 ID: 13ef94
File 139999688128.png - (12.60KB , 900x700 , take everything.png )
574238

You swoop up everything you where able to find in here...

>The reservoir, not the toilet bowl. The part on the back, behind where you sit, with the handle you flush, and the ceramic lid. People sometimes use it as a hiding spot.

no... its f**king gross... you never do something like that... ever...
>>
No. 574239 ID: 13ef94
File 139999731037.png - (9.05KB , 900x700 , unknown room out.png )
574239

>try key on locker

You try a small key on the locker...

You take a breath of a freash air... it felt kinda loopy... opening the box from outside...
>>
No. 574240 ID: 53ba34

we d'arby now.

can you commune with tumor? find out what it was.
>>
No. 574241 ID: d244d8

>Fishy state tumor
Oh, that's actually a really useful ability, what with the secrets and mystery around here. Shame it messes up your silhouette, though.

...also, it's proof phantasms can die. We'll have to be careful.

>>574239
Look at yourself, eye to eye, until it gets weird, or you get a sense of vertigo.

Then offer yourself a hand, and help yourself out of the box.
>>
No. 574242 ID: 395814

>>574239

time to go adventuring....you should charge the phone first and periodically call that number
>>
No. 574244 ID: 13ef94
File 139999875959.png - (9.43KB , 700x500 , hand.png )
574244

>Look at yourself, eye to eye, until it gets weird, or you get a sense of vertigo.

It already weird as it is...

>Then offer yourself a hand, and help yourself out of the box.

As you touch hands with phantasm it transfers to you memories that where contained inside the "tumor"... the last thing the user of -Deep Blue- saw...
>>
No. 574245 ID: 13ef94
File 139999882494.gif - (1.14MB , 700x400 , noise-2.gif )
574245

(static noise)...
>>
No. 574248 ID: 13ef94
File 139999913184.png - (7.70KB , 700x500 , hand 2.png )
574248

That was... a bit unsettling.

You dont know man you saw and you couldn't get a good look of the one behind him...
>>
No. 574249 ID: d244d8

Huh. Well, he didn't look happy. No obvious cause of death, though. Heck, you can't even be sure they killed Deep Blue's master- they might just have had the misfortune of witnessing his or her end. Really not enough information.

Time to try the other door, I think.
>>
No. 574250 ID: 395814

>>574245

Well.....thats a thing......

I hope it doesnt end up where we're all secretly bad people
>>
No. 574253 ID: a9b245

Grab that phone charger and head out the door. Let the search for pants begin!
>>
No. 574258 ID: 57a559

>>574250
I'm gonna be honest there's a few spiky haired people and I can't tell the difference.
Deep Blue is a Blues song.
>>
No. 574275 ID: 189a54

>>574253
If we put on some pants, we'd lose the tactic of seduction through garter-clad thighs. If we run into those guys, it may be an important card to have.

I guess it's time to try the other door. Make sure you take along that phone charger.
>>
No. 574302 ID: cb78a5

>>574275

We should definitely take the phone charger. Who knows, a certain spiky-haired man might need it to charge up his dead phone in the non-specific future. Though pants would be helpful. Pants are always helpful.
>>
No. 574327 ID: ca0da5

>>574302
Especially if it's those weird velcro pants that are only held on by velcro straps, allowing them to easily be pulled right off to expose seductive garters.
...Why would such a pair of pants be in the place, though, I don't even know.
>>
No. 574342 ID: 13ef94
File 140007593708.png - (8.14KB , 900x700 , charger.png )
574342

>Grab that phone charger and head out the door. Let the search for pants begin!

You grab the charger and take a peek outside...
>>
No. 574345 ID: 13ef94
File 140007616489.png - (6.68KB , 700x500 , someone.png )
574345

You see a man standing right next to the door... he hasnt notice you yet... he looks a bit uneasy...
>>
No. 574346 ID: d6e000

Hey, it's Rope! Maybe he's one of the guys who put you in a box.
>>
No. 574347 ID: 9e6fba

>>574345

Definately introduce yourself and get fready for anything, including for him not to be such a bad guy
>>
No. 574348 ID: 13ef94
File 140007739157.png - (4.34KB , 500x350 , hmm.png )
574348

>Maybe he's one of the guys who put you in a box.

You cant fully discard this possibility...
How should you go about it?
>>
No. 574349 ID: 2c00a9

Approach him while waving the pack of cigarettes and ask if he has a light. It's a good way of breaking the ice.
>>
No. 574350 ID: 13ef94
File 140007774715.png - (7.44KB , 700x500 , Andy .png )
574350

>Definately introduce yourself and get fready for anything, including for him not to be such a bad guy

You step out side and the man notice you...
You greet him in friendly manner... and caught yourself on thought... that you cant introduce yourself... who are you?

The man breakes your sudden pause by introducing himself as Andy Show a professional escape artist... he commend you on your lovely fashion choice...
>>
No. 574351 ID: 13ef94
File 140007830897.png - (5.40KB , 400x500 , smoke.png )
574351

>Approach him while waving the pack of cigarettes and ask if he has a light. It's a good way of breaking the ice.

He replies that he would kill for smoke himself, but alas he dont have any kind of light...
>>
No. 574353 ID: 2c00a9

So you need a name. How about Piege (hehe) for an alias.

Ask him if he has trouble remembering stuff. (Is "Fishy State" always on or do you need to summon your phantasm for it to be active?)
>>
No. 574363 ID: cb78a5

Ask if he's run into anything dangerous around here. After all, we just had a freak of nature try and kill us earlier, so it'd be better if we stuck together.
>>
No. 574369 ID: fe8b1a

>>574351

"So what are you doing around these parts? I didn't figure there'd be alot of good lookers around."
While you have no idea who he is we might be able to figure out something about him and this place we're in with enough questions and flirting. Mostly need to know about this place.

Also once he replies we should see how he'd react to a phantom.
>>
No. 574372 ID: 13ef94
File 140009157542.png - (6.89KB , 700x400 , no idea.png )
574372

>Ask him if he has trouble remembering stuff.

Andy
-"I dont think so... i guess not... can i have trouble remembering stuff about having trouble remembering stuff?"

>Ask if he's run into anything dangerous around here.

Andy
-"Hmm... i don't quite get what are you getting at here? Well i met this rather spunky missy not to long ago... but wouldn't consider her dangerous?

>After all, we just had a freak of nature try and kill us earlier, so it'd be better if we stuck together.

Andy is quite contemp by moving solo... thou he thanks you for the offer.

You
>"So what are you doing around these parts? I didn't figure there'd be alot of good lookers around."

Andy
-"I'm not sure myself, mostly just wandering around... looking for something... i guess..."
(his face gets puzzled look and he starts mumbling something quitely to himself)

>(Is "Fishy State" always on or do you need to summon your phantasm for it to be active?)

To activate "Fishy State" you must form an exact question and put inside ><((question((*> (one question per reader...) (questions must be simple and to the point) (traget of the ability would take notice of being under the influence) (you dont need to summon a phantasm for it)
>>
No. 574375 ID: 57a559

One question per reader? Does that mean for the entire quest or per target or per day or per target per day?

Ask him if he has a ghosty pal
>>
No. 574378 ID: 13ef94
File 140009346211.png - (6.35KB , 700x400 , a what now.png )
574378

>Ask him if he has a ghosty pal

Andy
-"A what now? Like an imaginary friend? Nah im too old for that"

>One question per reader? Does that mean for the entire quest or per target or per day or per target per day?

One question in between updates (i dont want to you to spam this ability like hell, so keep it short and to the point)
>>
No. 574400 ID: fe4bfc

Ok here is a question for you.

Sorry for being so impolite but ((Can I trust you?)).
>>
No. 574414 ID: e3aff6

>>574400
You are supposed to put in in a little fish, like
><((What are you looking for?((*> Maybe I can keep an eye out for it.
>>
No. 574502 ID: ca0da5

Whoa, whoa, if those go through regardless of your own speech, make sure to apologize about it, maybe joke it off as some "Spirit that's been with me as long as I can remember" doing something or other. He'll be aware of being under the effect, after all.
>>
No. 574537 ID: 13ef94
File 140016936558.png - (6.50KB , 700x400 , its my.png )
574537

>Sorry for being so impolite but can I trust you?

Andy
-"Well seeing how we just met, but I already seen your underwear... soo... is it like im somewhere in between first and second base?"
-"I think you can trust me"

><((What are you looking for?((*>

Andy
-"Oh... Im looking for my roommate he left sometime ago and taken keys to the room with him, so im kinda stuck until he gets back..."

Andy gets quiet for moment looking a bit confused. You ask him whats wrong.

Andy
-"meh... probably nothing..."

He walks off down the hallway...
>>
No. 574538 ID: 13ef94
File 140016943011.png - (10.19KB , 900x700 , 6floothall hall.png )
574538

You take a moment to observe your surroundings...
>>
No. 574542 ID: 57a559

Take inventory of the vending machine.
(We'll be able to compare and contrast inventories to determine if this is before or after the last chapter, because who knows in this place)
>>
No. 574543 ID: 13ef94
File 140017068446.png - (9.15KB , 900x700 , 6floothall hall 2.png )
574543

>Take inventory of the vending machine.

You check out the contents of the vending machine... it has x1 granola bar x1 box of apple juice... You dont have money to buy anything thou...
>>
No. 574544 ID: cb78a5

>>574542

I think it's before the last chapter, considering that the NEEDLESSLY EXPENSIVE GRANOLA BAR is still in the machine. But since there isn't a third snack in the machine, it's safe to assume that the person who screamed had already bought something, meaning that it's not us. But still, let's check it out.

Either way, let's give Andy some space. Odd that he's looking for his roommate though.
>>
No. 574546 ID: 13ef94
File 140017158987.png - (11.21KB , 900x700 , 6floothall hall 3.png )
574546

You check out the coin return box... there is four dimes inside... should you take them?
>>
No. 574548 ID: d6e000

Leave them
>>
No. 574549 ID: 57a559

oh hey look an big old hillbilly.
>>
No. 574550 ID: a36601

Leave them, let's try to create a paradox. Who's that by the door?
>>
No. 574552 ID: cb78a5

>>574546

Ask the totally not creepy man if he has any pants. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Also, let's play it safe and leave them. Odd considering the order of events.
>>
No. 574557 ID: 9a281a

>>574550
Technically, I'm not sure we can create a paradox. If we leave them, we're conforming to the new timeline Sweet Child established by eating the plot point where we take them. If we take them, Sweet Child will later each the plot point, and they will return as if we'd left them.

All we really get to chose is if we want to follow revision A or B or the timeline for a while.

>>574546
Say hello to that person who just showed up there.
>>
No. 574560 ID: 13ef94
File 140017674182.png - (10.52KB , 900x700 , hello .png )
574560

>Say hello to that person who just showed up there.

You greet a man that appeared in the doorway...

He nods in respond
>>
No. 574561 ID: 13ef94
File 140017676936.png - (7.84KB , 700x400 , man .png )
574561

The bearded man crouches next to the vending machine and pulls the plug out...

His clothes look really dirty and his pants covered in muddy stains...

???
-"Podría ayudarse señorita?"

>Ask the totally not creepy man if he has any pants. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

He thinks for a second, and then replies that you might find something to wear in "lost and found" room on the first floor.
>>
No. 574566 ID: 189a54

>>574561
See if you can use your garter-clad bod to seduce the man into buying you a snack.
>>
No. 574570 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574561
Let's head to the elevators then.
>>
No. 574571 ID: c27c22

Maybe we ought to ask him what the deal is with that locker we woke up in?
>>
No. 574573 ID: fe8b1a

>>574561

TO THE LOST AND FOUND POST HASTE!

lost and found always has fun stuff
>>
No. 574587 ID: ca0da5

The man is unplugging a vending machine, I don't think we should be questioning him. Instead, let's try and find the stairs to get down to floor 1.
>>
No. 574814 ID: 13ef94
File 140034987161.png - (4.46KB , 300x400 , sed.png )
574814

>See if you can use your garter-clad bod to seduce the man into buying you a snack.

You attempt to seduce the bearded man with your feminine curves...
>>
No. 574815 ID: 13ef94
File 140035024011.png - (7.01KB , 700x400 , eh.png )
574815

It didn't have much effect on him... well more like it didn't work at all. The man looks confused.

You feel really embarrassed.

>Maybe we ought to ask him what the deal is with that locker we woke up in?

He replies that he knows nothing about it... any weird stuff that guests might be into, is strictly their own business... be it "sm" or just plain "m"... hotel confidentiality policy...

You feel even more embarrassed.
>>
No. 574816 ID: 13ef94
File 140035031414.png - (9.50KB , 900x700 , elevator hall.png )
574816

>Let's head to the elevators then.

You walk down the hall to the elevators...
>>
No. 574817 ID: 30e06f

>>574816
Let's take the stairs.. no point swapping one box for another just yet.
>>
No. 574820 ID: 2bfcdf

Stairs are locked. Push the Down button.
>>
No. 574822 ID: 57a559

>>574814
Well, you should be confident that you look good in those garters at least, or maybe you shouldn't because I can't tell in that simple art style but odds are you look good.

Push button.
>>
No. 574828 ID: cb78a5

While you push the button, say hi to Andy, no need to be a stranger! Ask if his roommate is hiding in the painting.
>>
No. 574838 ID: 189a54

>>574814
Bah, obviously he is of a different persuasion or is too old to be interested. Keep that move in your repertoire, on anyone else it would've worked.

Anyway, say hello and push that button. What type of painting is Andy looking at?
>>
No. 574854 ID: 13ef94
File 140037962983.png - (9.58KB , 900x700 , elevator hall 3.png )
574854

>Push the Down button.

You push the down button...

>What type of painting is Andy looking at?

It some kind of a rocky cliff... you cant tell for sure, it looks really abstract.
>>
No. 574855 ID: 13ef94
File 140038013430.png - (9.98KB , 900x700 , elevator hall 2.png )
574855

>While you push the button, say hi to Andy, no need to be a stranger! Ask if his roommate is hiding in the painting.

Andy smirks at your remark...

Andy
-"he-he-he... I never took you for such a kidder (chuckles)..."
>>
No. 574856 ID: e22313

Consider moving very quickly to your right, perhaps about 3-4 feet.
>>
No. 574858 ID: 189a54

>>574855
Quick, dodge to the right!
>>
No. 574859 ID: 13ef94
File 140038578314.png - (7.95KB , 700x400 , dodge.png )
574859

>Quick, dodge to the right!

Caught by a surprise, you dodge to the right, escaping the grasp of the shadowy figure...
>>
No. 574860 ID: 13ef94
File 140038602377.png - (6.03KB , 700x500 , elevator .png )
574860

The man draped in the black cloak steps out of the elevator...

???
-"Oh its you Sal... still no pants i see..."
>>
No. 574864 ID: 9a281a

...I'm sorry, but, you know me?
>>
No. 574866 ID: ca0da5

"Still no pants and a little groggy. Mind reminding me what your name was?"
>>
No. 574867 ID: 9ddf68

there's red on you
>>
No. 574868 ID: 2bfcdf

>>574860
><((How do you know me?((*>
>>
No. 574889 ID: 13ef94
File 140040661902.png - (5.53KB , 700x400 , its me harry.png )
574889

>"Still no pants and a little groggy. Mind reminding me what your name was?"

Harry
-"What are you talking about? Its me Harr...y ... oh by this point in timeline you still haven't met me yet... so this is our first meeting from your point of view."

><((How do you know me?((*>

Harry
-"How? Well we been living under the same roof for 3 years now..."
-"I wasn't suppose to tell that... oh right -FishyState-"
>>
No. 574891 ID: 13ef94
File 140040689567.png - (10.05KB , 700x500 , time and shit.png )
574891

Harry
-"This is gonna get really confusing really fast..."
-"Sal i want to avoid unnecessary spoilers, but this is how things need to be... altering the timeline is big gamble, on wich im not ready bet."
-"Right now i need only him (points at Andy) to come with me."

Andy
-"Harry is this another one of your jokes? I left my wallet in the room, so can i have my keys back?"
>>
No. 574892 ID: 497ec2

Hrrrm. Ooookay then.
So we're a new loose cannon and he's more or less trying to 'set things right'.
He also told us our name-Sal.
...I wanna ask Harry about something we can do in the meantime & where he had previously met us before.
No need to throw a wrench in his plans while we don't have one of our own!
>>
No. 574897 ID: 13ef94
File 140041302984.png - (5.40KB , 700x400 , deck of cards.png )
574897

>I wanna ask Harry about something we can do in the meantime & where he had previously met us before.

Harry
-"Just do what ever you feel like doing, you will meet "me" soon enough."
-"You told me about this encounter, and you already knew my name... now i see why."

Harry rummage through his pockets for moment and put something on a small table.
>>
No. 574902 ID: a36601

Ask harry if there's anything he wants to give us before he goes. (be it hints or items) Also, why is he doing that?
>>
No. 574906 ID: fe8b1a

>>574897

Well if time travel is a thing he should get going and point us to our next direction. Not in that order, but he's a time traveler so order doesn't matter anyways
>>
No. 574912 ID: 13ef94
File 140042406383.gif - (32.20KB , 700x400 , que.gif )
574912

>Ask harry if there's anything he wants to give us before he goes.

Harry have nothing to give you...

>Also, why is he doing that?

He tells you to not touch the deck... Past-him must get them from this table.

>Well if time travel is a thing he should get going and point us to our next direction.

He suggest to go on other floor for now, for that he tells you about the fire escape ladder in far end of the west wing hall.

Both of them Harry and Andy enter the right elevator.

Andy
-"Dude have you been trick or treating or something... you look ridiculous XD."

Elevator door closes...
>>
No. 574913 ID: 13ef94
File 140042413798.png - (8.42KB , 900x700 , elevator hall 4.png )
574913

You are now alone...
>>
No. 574916 ID: cb78a5

Well, that was... an experience. Also, the fact that he knows about Fishy State means that we get it in other timelines as well. Dunno if that's important.

Either way, we should leave the cards where they are and head down the fire escape ladder to the LOST AND FOUND. I mean, it would've been nice to know why he had blood on his left hand, but hey, pants are a close second.
>>
No. 574917 ID: 9a281a

Well, it's unlikely he was lying. After all, he knew you were using fishy state without any way he should have known.

Let's head west, and look for that fire escape.
>>
No. 574939 ID: fe8b1a

>>574912

Welp we gotta get going sooner or ladder
>>
No. 574990 ID: 13ef94
File 140050975871.png - (6.02KB , 700x500 , ddoors.png )
574990

You head west-ward from the elevators and approach the set of double doors.
>>
No. 574991 ID: 9a281a

Peek through the window!
>>
No. 574993 ID: 13ef94
File 140051164563.png - (6.43KB , 500x400 , window.png )
574993

>Peek through the window!

You peek through the window and see a hallway. Everything looks relatively normal. You can't see anybody inside.
>>
No. 574994 ID: 9e6fba

>>574993

proceed...but also....

maybe before we go see if we can wring anything out of ourselves with our fishy powers?

pop rocket out queen and see if you can "fish" something out of yourself

><)) What am I forgetting? ))*>
>>
No. 574995 ID: 13ef94
File 140051701654.png - (31.90KB , 400x600 , fishy.png )
574995

For a moment you consider an interesting idea...

><)) What am I forgetting? ))*>

-FishyState- activated and you felt fingers of "Rocket Queen" enter your mind...

Sally
-"I don't know"

Obviously you can't tell the truth about something you don't remember... this way you now know that -FishyState- can be countered if target is misinformed or have an amnesia.
>>
No. 575000 ID: cb78a5

That's good to know.

Well, onwards to the wonderful world of LOST AND FOUND!
>>
No. 575002 ID: 9a281a

...huh. So it's based on belief, then, not some absolute truth.

We've also learned it can be applied to yourself, though. That's potentially useful, in the right situation. (Say, if you use it on things that you have a hard time facing or accepting, rather than those that you don't know).

Onwards.
>>
No. 575006 ID: fe8b1a

>>574995

Yay I was somewhat useful!

we're on our way to the lost and found right? Cause I'm all up for that
>>
No. 575014 ID: ca0da5

>>574995
>What am I forgetting?
Well, there is something strange that I can see already, something that does not look like it should be there. Check that necklace hanging on the door's handle.
>>
No. 575017 ID: cb78a5

>>575014

Wait, you're right. That's the little pendant that Harry had before, isn't it?
>>
No. 575019 ID: 57a559

See if Rocket Queen can give you a nice back massage
>>
No. 575082 ID: e22313

>>575002
It also protects us from accidentally demanding someone tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and subsequently going mad from the revelation.

On a more serious note, we now know that stands phantasms can affect their own masters too, so keep that in mind as we start dealing with more dangerous individuals like Harry here.
>>
No. 575258 ID: 5b596d

Time to open the door
>>
No. 575312 ID: 13ef94
File 140076775622.png - (3.87KB , 300x400 , sdp.png )
575312

>Check that necklace hanging on the door's handle.

It a silver dollar with hole in the middle.
You pick it up... might come in handy...
>>
No. 575313 ID: 13ef94
File 140076797435.png - (6.90KB , 900x700 , 6th floor west 2.png )
575313

>Onwards.

You go through the double door to the far side of the hallway...
4 doors in the hallway are numbered... 607, 608, 609, 610... and door on the west appears to be leading to the fire escape.
>>
No. 575314 ID: fe4bfc

Whats up with 609's door?
>>
No. 575315 ID: 13ef94
File 140077023943.png - (7.30KB , 900x700 , foam.png )
575315

>Whats up with 609's door?

It jammed shut with some kind of black foam filler... its already hardened... who ever did this really wanted to isolate this room... but for what?
>>
No. 575320 ID: 3f0c1b

Probably for a good reason considering what we have seen so far since waking up. This place got some weird stuff.
>>
No. 575323 ID: 5b596d

>>575315

Let's not screw around for now. Hit the fire escape, first floor, lost and found, and then screw around
>>
No. 575324 ID: cb78a5

>>575323

That's the spirit! Adventure awaits at the lost and found!
>>
No. 575325 ID: 5b596d

>>575324

ITS ALL I EVER WANTED

A LOST AND FOUND OF MY VERY OWN
>>
No. 575334 ID: 13ef94
File 140078305730.png - (4.60KB , 700x400 , to the fire esc.png )
575334

>>575323
>>575324
>>575325

As you where about to open the door leading to the fire escape...
>>
No. 575337 ID: 189a54

>>575335
Turn and acknowledge the peeper.

Wait, is he peeking out of room 609?
>>
No. 575339 ID: 8bb1f7

>>575335
>"I wouldn't do that if i where you..."
"Well, I WOULD do this if I were me. And I am! So you're going to have to give me a pretty good reason why not to do it, because otherwise I'm doing it."
>>
No. 575340 ID: 13ef94
File 140078340173.png - (6.74KB , 700x400 , better not.png )
575340

You heard a voice behind you...

???
-"I wouldn't do that if i where you..."
>>
No. 575341 ID: 13ef94
File 140078451188.png - (6.88KB , 900x500 , behind.png )
575341

>Turn and acknowledge the peeper.

As you turn around to do so... you manage to catch a glimps of person quicky retreating into the room 607...

>"Well, I WOULD do this if I were me. And I am! So you're going to have to give me a pretty good reason why not to do it, because otherwise I'm doing it."

No response...
>>
No. 575342 ID: 8bb1f7

>>575341
Let's try going after the mysterious person. We need to know more!
>>
No. 575344 ID: 13ef94
File 140078596481.png - (12.24KB , 700x500 , who.png )
575344

>Let's try going after the mysterious person. We need to know more!

You approach door 607... you try to open it... but the door is locked with chain-lock... unknown person observes you through the crack in the door...
>>
No. 575345 ID: 189a54

>>575344
Ask him/her why you shouldn't go onto the fire escape.
>>
No. 575351 ID: 13ef94
File 140078684058.png - (10.90KB , 700x400 , who 2.png )
575351

>Ask him/her why you shouldn't go onto the fire escape.

???
-"Every single person who got outside the hotel... just disappeared. The mist... it acts as if its alive... it seeps through smallest crack's... so don't open doors or windows and stay indoors..."
>>
No. 575352 ID: 5b596d

>>575351

you must yell at the mist. Surely if it is alive it will concede that a lost and found is a fantastic sight to behold and will let you on your way to see it.

also

><(( Why can you not come out and talk to us like a normal un-suspicious person? ((*>
>>
No. 575354 ID: cb78a5

"How do you move around between floors, then?"
>>
No. 575355 ID: 5b596d

>>575352

I need to rephrase that

><(( What is so terrifying right now that you cannot come out into the hallways and speak with us like a normal person?((*>
>>
No. 575357 ID: 20208d

"Do you have any spare pants?"
>>
No. 575363 ID: 7f228a

>>575357
Do you you not enjoy our casual evening attire?
>>
No. 575365 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575351
Well we weren't trying to go outside the hotel, we're trying to get to the next floor.
>>
No. 575367 ID: ca0da5

Stepping outside sounds like it may be dangerous, but even if it is, it's still mist. It'll take a while before it causes any harm, you can be out and in before anything happens.
>>
No. 575433 ID: 9a281a

We could probably explore the outside safely if we sent our phantasm to do it. Of course, that means leaving our body helpless while we go walkabout.

Best plan might be if we could get the scared girl to trust us. Then she could lock your body safely inside with her while we took Rocket Queen for a spin in the mist.

...try introducing yourself, see if you can get her name. (Awkward handshake though the door gap, maybe?).

>>575352
>>575355
The simplest way to rephrase that might be "why are you afraid of me?"
>>
No. 575461 ID: 13ef94
File 140083871694.gif - (18.13KB , 700x400 , door-cl.gif )
575461

>"Do you have any spare pants?"

???
-"No i don't... it's not exactly my room"

>"Do you you not enjoy our casual evening attire?"

???
-"It's lovely... wait did you just say 'our'?

>Maybe... my name is Sally... whats yours?

Vicky
-"It's Vicky..."

>"why are you afraid of me?"

Vicky
-"Nothing here is what it seems..."

Door closes on you... you hear faint metallic sound of the key turning in the keyhole...

(animated)
>>
No. 575473 ID: 9a281a

>Nothing here is what it seems...
Well, if we got her to say that with fishy state (did we?) that's tantamount to her admitting she isn't what she seems, either.

Thank her for the warning, and say goodbye to the closed door.

Let's finish exploring this area before we mess with the outside. Are any of the other doors in this stretch of hall unlocked?
>>
No. 575489 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575461
Let's just go down to the next floor.
>>
No. 575491 ID: 13ef94
File 140086961120.png - (6.45KB , 700x400 , hallway.png )
575491

>Let's finish exploring this area before we mess with the outside. Are any of the other doors in this stretch of hall unlocked?

All the door exept the one you came through and the one leading to the fire escape are locked or jammed with black foam (room 609)... there is an electricity box on the north wall next to the room 607 (you decide to not mess with it for now)...
>>
No. 575492 ID: 13ef94
File 140087027597.png - (6.86KB , 700x500 , to the fire escape.png )
575492

>Let's just go down to the next floor.

You proceed forward to the fire escape... as you approach the door you see some kind of bird sitting outside on the window-sill...
>>
No. 575493 ID: 189a54

>>575492
Examine it, but keep a safe distance from the glass just in case.
>>
No. 575494 ID: 2bfcdf

Nothing here is what it seems. Wait for it to go away, or be ready for combat immediately once you open the door.
>>
No. 575501 ID: 13ef94
File 140087315909.png - (12.01KB , 700x500 , birds .png )
575501

>Examine it, but keep a safe distance from the glass just in case.

The bird itself look very unnatural... like its a made of clay... it turns its head rotating it full 360 degree...

You hear faint sound flapping wings... its gradually becomes louder... but the fog obscures your view...
>>
No. 575502 ID: 21d0a5

Get away from that window!
>>
No. 575503 ID: 13ef94
File 140087366396.png - (11.21KB , 700x400 , birds 2.png )
575503

>Get away from that window!

Oh shit!!!
>>
No. 575504 ID: 13ef94
File 140087381747.png - (15.32KB , 700x400 , birdsss.png )
575504

The window is shattered and the number of 'birds' flew into the hallway...

You succesfully managed to jump away from the window... avoiding getting cut by stray glass shards...
>>
No. 575505 ID: 5b596d

This is for the birds....book it back the way we came
>>
No. 575510 ID: 189a54

>>575504
Pound on Vicky's door, if she doesn't let you in just start running!
>>
No. 575515 ID: 13ef94
File 140088051637.png - (13.13KB , 700x400 , run.png )
575515

>This is for the birds....book it back the way we came

You start running...

Birds attack you furiously!!!
>>
No. 575516 ID: 13ef94
File 140088066131.png - (19.29KB , 700x400 , to the door 607.png )
575516

>Pound on Vicky's door, if she doesn't let you in just start running!

As you reach door 607 you begun to pound on it... and calling out Vicky urging her to open it!!!

...but nobody answer...
>>
No. 575517 ID: 53ba34

summon spirit and fight them off!
>>
No. 575519 ID: cb78a5

Well, running from things that are faster than us is not a good idea. Fighting them off is our best option, so yeah. Let's go ORAORAORAORAORA on their feathery asses.
>>
No. 575520 ID: 13ef94
File 140088148903.gif - (45.00KB , 700x500 , oh-it-is-ON.gif )
575520

>summon spirit and fight them off!

You've done running...

You summon your phantasm... the 'Rocket Queen'!!!

(animated)
>>
No. 575524 ID: 13ef94
File 140088379858.png - (20.08KB , 700x400 , lock on.png )
575524

>Let's go ORAORAORAORAORA on their feathery asses.

Time to dish out the pain!!!
>>
No. 575525 ID: 5b596d

>>575520

well theres lots of almost hand sized birds...one thing to do.....ORAORAORA
>>
No. 575526 ID: 5b596d

>>575524

oh fuck yes
>>
No. 575547 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575524
Swat them like flies. Stand in one spot and just smack them out of the sky as they get near you.
>>
No. 575575 ID: 9a281a

Hmm. We'll have to find something to patch the window with, after we've dealt with our attackers. Or else this floor will fill with mist and who knows what.
>>
No. 575585 ID: 13ef94
File 140091471457.png - (23.94KB , 700x400 , miss.png )
575585

The barrage of ghost punches appears to be uneffective against birds!!!

They are too small and fast to place a good hit... they read slightest movements of the air... its like trying to punch a leave.

Your previous target was literally a fish out of water...

So far you can only keep defending like that.

>Hmm. We'll have to find something to patch the window with, after we've dealt with our attackers. Or else this floor will fill with mist and who knows what.

The mist is already seeping inside the hallway... this cant be good.
>>
No. 575587 ID: 57a559

Have rocket queen screech the birds to death!
>>
No. 575588 ID: 20208d

You need something to catch them with before you can pummel them. Start dashing back towards your room to get the shower curtain!
>>
No. 575593 ID: 9a281a

Well, if we had something to patch the hole with, I'd suggest having Rocket Queen hold them off while we went to work. But we don't, unfortunately.

Fall back, though the set of double doors.
>>
No. 575597 ID: 13ef94
File 140094105836.png - (13.41KB , 700x400 , back .png )
575597

>Have rocket queen screech the birds to death!

Phantasm's don't have voices of their own...

>You need something to catch them with before you can pummel them. Start dashing back towards your room to get the shower curtain!
>Fall back, though the set of double doors.

You start running back through the hallway past set of double doors and elevators... you need to get back to the room with metal box!
>>
No. 575598 ID: 13ef94
File 140094123721.png - (10.24KB , 900x700 , bathroom 2.png )
575598

You manage to reach bathroom...

You shut the door behind yourself... and keep it closed.

You feel the birds hammering door from other side...

What now?
>>
No. 575599 ID: 3f0c1b

Put on that jacket and check the pockets.
>>
No. 575600 ID: 189a54

>>575598
Turn on all the water you can, if those birds are made of clay splashing them with water might saturate them and make them slow enough to be hit.
>>
No. 575605 ID: cb78a5

>>575600

Water sounds like a good idea. And if we need to, we can soak the jacket to make it heavier and use it as a net to catch birds. Once we make sure there's nothing useful in the pockets.
>>
No. 575610 ID: e1609c

>>575598
Wrap the jacket around your waist like a kilt. Also check pockets.
Use rocket to grab the curtain first, we're gonna get us a bag full of nice squishy bird monsters to smack to death.
>>
No. 575611 ID: 9a281a

>>575605
That's not a bad idea. The jacket or shower curtain could be used as a net by Rocket Queen.

Not sure if the splashing will have much effect, though. Just because their bodies are malleable like clay, doesn't mean they share other properties. They're made of white mist ghost stuff, right? (Although, for all we know, that's affected by water. Mist is water, after all).
>>
No. 575713 ID: 13ef94
File 140100490776.png - (9.75KB , 700x400 , shower curtain.png )
575713

>Use rocket to grab the curtain first, we're gonna get us a bag full of nice squishy bird monsters to smack to death.

While holding the door you use 'Rocket Queen' reach for the shower curtain...
>>
No. 575714 ID: 13ef94
File 140100511709.png - (18.63KB , 700x400 , gotcha.png )
575714

NOW!!!

You use curtain as net and succesfully managed to catch the birds.
>>
No. 575715 ID: 13ef94
File 140100525173.png - (24.43KB , 700x400 , rqrb.png )
575715

-Rocket Queen Rabbit Punch- barrage!!!
>>
No. 575716 ID: 13ef94
File 140100554659.png - (8.50KB , 700x400 , puff.png )
575716

Birds evaporated in the puff of smoke... several of them that managed to escape the net also disappeared as soon as the main pack was destroyed.

>Put on that jacket and check the pockets.

Ughhh... no... this thing is covered in blood.
>>
No. 575717 ID: 57a559

Now use sheet on window to protect hotel from mist
>>
No. 575718 ID: 2bfcdf

I don't think we have any way of affixing the thing to the window. If there's any way to wedge the curtain in there it'd work though.

It's about time to descend down the fire escape either way.
>>
No. 575722 ID: 13ef94
File 140101052797.png - (5.88KB , 400x400 , oh right.png )
575722

>Now use sheet on window to protect hotel from mist

Shoot you forgot about the leak!

>I don't think we have any way of affixing the thing to the window.

You figure something out once you get there... you hope.

You pick up the curtain and head back to the broken window.
>>
No. 575723 ID: 13ef94
File 140101075626.png - (11.34KB , 900x700 , 6th floor west.png )
575723

You return to the fire escape door...

The mist seeping in the hallway through broken window... this cant be good... Vicky was really scare of something... and you dont think it was "birds"...
>>
No. 575724 ID: 5b596d

>>575723

get her to tell up what's going on so we aren't defenseless when it pops up. feel free to explain what happened to you, to her
>>
No. 575726 ID: 5b596d

>>575724
Alternatively try and convince her the mist is leaking in and if need be, use rocketgirl to open the door. She probably has a phantom too and might get aggressive but it'll be for her own good. Beg her if you need to but you two need out if the mist is that bad.

On another note our last adventure didn't have the mist on the fire escape right? I wonder what's up with that.
>>
No. 575729 ID: 13ef94
File 140102011353.png - (5.97KB , 600x400 , knock.png )
575729

>get her to tell up what's going on so we aren't defenseless when it pops up. feel free to explain what happened to you, to her

You knock on the door 607 and wait for a response...

Vicky
-"Who is it?"

Sally
-"Its me Sal."

Vicky
-"Oh... you are still alive..."

Sally
-" Yep... no thanks to you..."

Vicky
-"Uh... sorry... i heard all the noise and i was really scared."

Sally
-"uh-hu... by the way the window is broken...so"

Vicky
-"Oh no! You must seal it off! Oh god, oh god..!"

Sally
-"What was the thing you wanted warn me about, is it why all freaked out right now?"

Vicky
-"...Angels... they attracted to your phantasm... they can feel it... and once they get their claws into it... they rip it out of you... it... (sob) it must what dying feels like... i... im alone now... (sob) i cant go on... it over for me... (sob)"

Vicky went quiet...
>>
No. 575730 ID: 189a54

>>575729
Tell her that if she's so terrified of these Angels, she should get out here and help you!

If she still doesn't want to help, can your phantasm can punch some little holes above and below the door? Then you can stuff the corners of the curtain into them to cover up the hole.
>>
No. 575734 ID: 13ef94
File 140102716151.png - (5.82KB , 600x400 , knock 2.png )
575734

>Tell her that if she's so terrified of these Angels, she should get out here and help you!

Sally
-"Listen Vicky if you are so scared of these Angel's, sitting there all locked up wont help you at all... I need your help, so get out here and... be usefull"

After a moment of silence

Vicky
-"(sob) I cant... go away!(sob) Just go..."

>If she still doesn't want to help, can your phantasm can punch some little holes above and below the door?

All this whining really start to piss you off...

A)Should you just punch your way through. (Its been helpfull so far...)
B)Leave her to be. (possibly avoiding more whining...)
>>
No. 575737 ID: 20208d

B) Let's not antagonize her any more. Just tell her that you don't think the angels are the most dangerous thing in this hotel...

Oh! Before you leave ask if she has any tape so you can tape the shower curtain on the window.
>>
No. 575738 ID: a84063

>>575734
If you leave, she may kill herself, which will surely create even more timelines of her whining. If you help her through her fear, at least in this timeline, she will grow a spine.

That's something, right?

Punch punch!
>>
No. 575740 ID: 9a281a

C) ...apologize. You're sorry you lashed out, you're just angry about what happened.

Show a little understanding. She says something ripped her phantasm away from her. Like she died, lost a part of her soul. She's kind of messed up right now.

...maybe ask who her phantasm was. (Maybe we'll find it someday? Who knows if they can be rescued, once taken).

Ask if there's any tape or nails or anything in her room she could slide out past the chain so you could get this window sealed up. Or if she knows where you could find some.
>>
No. 575748 ID: e3aff6

>>575740
This
>>
No. 575749 ID: 5b596d

>>575740

Go with this, you will try your best to help out because you're a nice person.
>>
No. 575755 ID: 13ef94
File 140103266963.png - (3.65KB , 150x400 , knock 3.png )
575755

>C) ...apologize. You're sorry you lashed out, you're just angry about what happened.

Heck no! Why should i be the one to apologise?! I was the one who almost became the bird-food!

A) Should you just punch your way through. (Its been helpfull so far...)

B) Leave her to be. (possibly avoiding more whining...)
>>
No. 575759 ID: e3aff6

B)
When we are this annoyed, entering the room with her will just make things worse.
>>
No. 575760 ID: 9a281a

>Heck no! Why should i be the one to apologise?!
Because you're getting mad a terrified victim who had something bad happen to her for being to afraid to help herself, or you. Hating people for their weakness or for being hurt or afraid is cruel and beneath you.

She did try and warn you, before. Yes, she could have let you in. But she was too hurt and afraid to even talk to you without a chain in the way, before. Why was she suddenly going to let you in? Much less the bunch of monsters chasing you? Maybe it would have been the right thing to do, but that's a damn awful lot to expect from a terrified victim with barely any time to trust build.

And from a selfish self-interest point of view: if you want her to be useful, you need to build her back up, not break her down. It's to your own advantage.

And geeze, stop it with the ridiculous 80s Marty McFly response to apologies. There's nothing wrong with saying you're sorry you hurt someone. I mean, seriously, you're mad, but you didn't want to make her cry, did you? Therefore you're sorry you made it happen.

I still think taking a deep breath, letting your anger seep away, die down (you can totally choose not to be angry, as hard as it seems, sometimes) and do this. >>575740

If you're too pig-headed to reach out, then back off. Which leaves her to suffer and cry and means she probably won't be willing to reach out later, and trapped behind the mist in the hall until something gets her. But it's better than attacking her, or punching holes for the mist to come in and kill her right away. (Why would you only choices be killing her fast and killing her slowly, anyways. That's just terrible).
>>
No. 575763 ID: c21f01

She's being overly melodramatic about this, and besides which, if the angels chase after Phantasms, then she probably will be left alone from now on. Besides which, WE'RE the ones with a Phantasm, not her, so we'll be targetted first. If she wants to continue being whiny we can show her to our locker of safety she can stay in, because we need to DO something about this mist!
>>
No. 575768 ID: 13ef94
File 140103531660.png - (5.61KB , 600x400 , knock 5.png )
575768

...you take a deep breath... then clench you teeth...

Sally
-"... Im ssrrry... I shdn't have... lashed out like this on you... I want to help you... but for that I first need you to help me... I need you to trust me... something bad happend to you... and you feel like something is broken inside you, but you need to be strong, you need to find in your self strenght to go on, for your own sake."

Vicky reamain silent... but you her breath...

You feel that your anger is setting down...

You need one more push...

[Convince Vicky to belive in herself]
>>
No. 575774 ID: 5b596d

>>575768

You don't have to believe in yourself believe in the me who believes in you! =D

but in all seriousness offer to be her pillar of strength that will rocket her towards a better and safer life
>>
No. 575789 ID: 9a281a

Thanks, Sally.

>You need one more push
Look, you need someone to help you. I need someone who knows more than I do about the crazy stuff going on here, and to watch my back.

You survived what happened to you before. You kept me from walking outside into an ambush. It's hard, but there are ways we can get through this stuff. Maybe there's a way you can get back at what the angel did to you. Maybe you can help me or someone else from having that happen. There are things you can do, that's better than staying in there are letting the fog from that broken window trap you behind that door.

Look, I found this sheet to cover it up, at least. Is there any nails or tape or anything in your room? Or do you know where any are? You've been awake at at this longer than I have, already.

You could also point out you met a time traveler. That means there's hope- something to believe in. There's a future there to be reached, things we need to do that haven't been done yet. That you will do.
>>
No. 575792 ID: 13ef94

>>575789
"Use heart not brain..."
Forgot to add this, keep it short, sweet and to the point, dont go counting down every possible logical advantage of cooperation, you are not writing a novel. (Long ones will be mercilessly ignored)
>>
No. 575794 ID: 57a559

>>575768
Who were you before the hotel, Vicky? A stronger woman? Just as scared and nervous? This corner, this room won't protect you forever. Only you can. If you were strong, or knew somebody strong from before the hotel, you need to summon that power again Vicky. From your dad, brother, mother, best friend, or past you. It's there and you can get it. You need the power to survive Vicky, and we all have it.
>>
No. 575798 ID: 9a281a

>>575792
Jeeze, one liners are so much harder to write than speeches.

I know you're scared, I know you're hurt, but you can still make a difference, here.

>also
If we wanted to try and cheat, we could use fishy state to force he to tell us (and herself) why she's worth believing in. Of course, that might not be the best idea. If she doesn't believe it, she'll just reinforce that. Maybe something better tried after the one liner, to bolster it?
>>
No. 575817 ID: cb78a5

Guys, I don't think we should use fishy state on her right now. She'd know she's under its influence, which means she'd think that we didn't trust her. So we definitely SHOULDN'T use fishy state right now. Plain old words are the best.

Tell her something like this: "Look, Vicky. Phantasm or no, I NEED your help right now to patch this window."
>>
No. 575822 ID: 9a281a

>>575817
...yeah, I'd agree with that. Trying to force answers and build trust aren't ideas that work very well together.
>>
No. 575823 ID: ca0da5

>>575817
Yeah, okay, good point. Still, "Humans are capable of so much without phantasms, let me use mine to fend off others while you do what you can."
>>
No. 575827 ID: 13ef94
File 140104666786.png - (4.80KB , 700x400 , dont give up.png )
575827

Sally
-"I know you are scared... and you think its impossible go on... but I also know that you are person with something worth living for... so let me ask you this."

><)) What is it ? ))*>

Vicky
-"My sister... Rebecca."
>>
No. 575831 ID: 13ef94
File 140104692755.gif - (9.16KB , 700x400 , ughh.gif )
575831

???
-"You had your chance."

Vicky
-"No dont do this! SALLY RUN!!!"

You hear sound of struggle...

(Gunfire)!!!

Hole appeared on the door...
>>
No. 575834 ID: 13ef94
File 140104729324.png - (187.02KB , 700x400 , what just.png )
575834

What is it... there something red on the floor... suddenly your body feels really heavy... your legs got all wobbly... you hear somebody screaming... you feel tired...
>>
No. 575836 ID: 13ef94
File 140104774222.png - (8.80KB , 700x400 , end 2.png )
575836

You fall on the floor... into the puddle of something warm and sticky... you feel cold... you... want... to... sleeep...

The world around you become quite and dark... it almost like in that metal box where you woke up... it feels safe... not like the crazy world outside... its better this way... all you need to do is just... let go...

A) Let go
B) ...
>>
No. 575837 ID: 2bfcdf

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
YOU'LL CAUSE A TIME PARADOX!

B.
>>
No. 575838 ID: 0444c2

>>575834
You've got red on you.

B.
>>
No. 575839 ID: 53ba34

have your phantom hold you together. pump your heart.
>>
No. 575841 ID: 9a281a

Holy crap did I misread that. The reason she was so scared is someone was holding her hostage at gunpoint.

B)

No. Your are not going to die half naked. You're not going to die because you fight down your natural instincts, and tried to do the right thing and help someone instead of blowing them off, or blowing up at them. You are not going to give up yourself, right after you talked someone who thought they had lost everything into not giving up herself.

Rocket Queen. I don't know how long you can stay alive by sheer force of will, but you've got at least one body that works. And a someone with a gun who needs to be stopped.
>>
No. 575842 ID: 57a559

B
Become Rocket Queen!
Help out your body, lug it away to a safe place and perform emergency care!
THEN WE PUNCH THE DOOR DOWN ATATATATATATATA
Actually no it would probably be dangerous to leave yourself alone
>>
No. 575843 ID: 2fc3e9

Let's see what happens.

A.
>>
No. 575845 ID: cb78a5

B.

If we're going down, we need to see who shot us first.
>>
No. 575853 ID: 7e06e7

B) turn into Rocket Queen, you said it was cold
Can you tell if it's gotten colder or if there's anyone else nearby?

Should have used fishy state or used rocket queen to see what was going on at the other side, ah well what's done is done
>>
No. 575856 ID: 5b596d

>>575836

No you don't! you do not give up or give in! you are better than this! Don't screw around! You will live!
>>
No. 575939 ID: fdaa1c

MASH B BUTTON TO LIVE
IF IT WORKS IN METAL GEAR SOLID IT'LL WORK HERE
>>
No. 575955 ID: 13ef94
File 140109180674.gif - (8.49KB , 700x400 , Go-on.gif )
575955

>MASH B BUTTON TO LIVE

You felt something like jolt of electricity brought you back for a short moment...

what am I thinking... I dont want to die... at least not like this...

It feel like the time is forzen still... but you know you dont have much time... by amount of blood on the floor you can tell there is no coming back from it...

But what about Vicky?! She is still there with somebody who shot you...
>>
No. 575956 ID: 13ef94
File 140109181648.png - (6.58KB , 500x400 , stare.png )
575956

You can feel... that right now she is in uneven struggle... right behind this door... and she will share your fate any second now...

What should you do?
>>
No. 575958 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575956
What seriously

Isn't this a huge time paradox? Well whatever. Use Rocket Queen one last time and smash the door down to save her.
>>
No. 575960 ID: 57a559

Why haven't you used Rocket Queen already!
You're in pain and shock, your body will relax once you posess her, aiding in your survivability. Maybe, I'm not a doctor. You at least won't be in pain, and maybe you'll be a warg and if you die you'll be in Rocket Queen forever and be really cool and awesome.

But no seriously, get your punch on and ROCKET PUNCH THAT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
No. 575964 ID: 5b596d

>>575956

Become rocket queen

Become a hero
>>
No. 575978 ID: 5b596d

>>575955

ROCKET QUEEN SECRET POWER: Live the rest of your days in rocket queen oraoraora everyday all days
>>
No. 575983 ID: cb78a5

BE A KILLER QUEEN. DYNAMITE WITH A LASER BEAM.

But seriously. Sucks to be dying like this, and as useless as Vicki is, she's still got a chance. Let's do this.
>>
No. 575984 ID: 5b596d

>>575983

rocket queen just wanted to live a quiet life
>>
No. 575987 ID: 9a281a

>What should you do?
Help her.

You got her into that struggle, and that's the jerk who shot you. Save her, avenge yourself.

Rocket punch right through the friggen door at gun-jerk.
>>
No. 576004 ID: ca0da5

Knock that door down. It'll hit Vicky too, but it's the only chance she has of surviving.
>>
No. 576178 ID: 2eac65

>>575956
><((Why are you threatening Vicky?((*>

When her attacker answers, follow the sound of his voice to punch through the door with Rocket Queen and strangle him.

Also, remember that you've lived with someone here for at least three years. You won't die here like this! It'd create a time paradox!
>>
No. 576209 ID: 222441

Let's be distracting to mister gunman
><(( why are you hurting us? ((*>

I'm sure the semi-compelled answers won't make wrestling around any easier.

... unless he can choose not to speak
>>
No. 576237 ID: 363ecd

>>576178
>>576209
If we're going to throw psychological distraction with forced truth telling in here, the simplest and most elegant question to scream as we attack is:

><((WHY?((*>
>>
No. 576255 ID: ca0da5

>>576237
Let's just throw a stream of stuff at him, why not? Get him to answer all sorts of questions, since each and every one of us can do it once.

><((Who are you?((*>
>>
No. 576271 ID: a36601

><((Why are you being such a dick?((*>
>>
No. 576391 ID: 13ef94
File 140137548103.png - (11.53KB , 700x400 , not so fast.png )
576391

You gather all your remaining strength...
You are not gonna go without some payback...
You are not gonna leave Vicky alone...
>>
No. 576392 ID: 13ef94
File 140137553946.png - (11.52KB , 600x400 , im coming in!.png )
576392

>>
No. 576393 ID: 13ef94
File 140137560137.png - (18.99KB , 700x400 , punch.png )
576393

><((WHY?!!!((*>
>>
No. 576395 ID: 13ef94
File 140137567724.png - (27.58KB , 700x500 , payback.png )
576395

><((WHY?!!!((*>
><((WHY?!!!((*>
><((WHY?!!!((*>
><((WHY?!!!((*>
><((WHY?!!!((*>...
>>
No. 576398 ID: 363ecd

Oh, that's Cliff, isn't it? The last jerk from the car.

>what now
I don't really have anything to suggest for Sally, at the moment. She's already thrown everything she has left into what she's doing. Concerns like "finish him!" or "show mercy" are almost besides the point.

...Vicky, though? I'd like to suddenly hear another bang and see her holding the gun.
>>
No. 576401 ID: cb78a5

Did somebody say ora? Because I believe somebody just ora. And is about to say it 50 more times.
>>
No. 576406 ID: ca0da5

Mission accomplished. Time to let go.
>>
No. 576409 ID: 13ef94
File 140138946118.png - (20.59KB , 700x500 , crash.png )
576409

You deal the final strike... as the world around you sink into nothingness... you are not afraid...
>>
No. 576411 ID: 13ef94
File 140138977390.png - (9.75KB , 700x500 , room 607.png )
576411

You are now Vicky...

Some time passes as you regain your composure...

Now that the specter disappeared, and your "captor" is lying in a bloody mess, you think its about time to act.
>>
No. 576412 ID: 53ba34

check on sally
>>
No. 576413 ID: 2bfcdf

Get the gun first.
>>
No. 576414 ID: f28bf6

Okay...Get the gun-there's more than enough dangers around her that some means to defend yourself will be needed. ESPECIALLY since we don't have a Phantasm. Also, let's get rid of the body...Assuming he's not still alive.
>>
No. 576415 ID: 189a54

>>576411
Also, please don't tell me that's a dead body under that blanket on the sofa.
>>
No. 576416 ID: 5b596d

>>576411

1. What the hell is on the sofa
2. What the hell just happened....in detail
3. What the hell
>>
No. 576419 ID: 13ef94
File 140139633081.png - (9.69KB , 700x500 , gun.png )
576419

>Get the gun first.

You pick up the gun...

It has only one round left...
>>
No. 576420 ID: 13ef94
File 140139640175.png - (5.42KB , 400x500 , saldead.png )
576420

>check on sally

She is still outside... and still dead.
>>
No. 576422 ID: 13ef94
File 140139666809.png - (9.30KB , 700x500 , he is dead___ .png )
576422

>Also, let's get rid of the body...Assuming he's not still alive.

And how are you suppose to go about that?

You check the state of your former "captor"...
His face caved in... so right now its almost unidentifiable.
He is dead... like really dead... Sally made sure of that...
>>
No. 576423 ID: 2bfcdf

Alright, what's the lump on the couch and what's that needle stuck in the dresser?

How did you get here and who was the dead guy?
>>
No. 576424 ID: 189a54

>>576422
Give Sally one last pat on the arse. Poor girl never got a chance to use those garters.

Now what about that thing on the couch?
>>
No. 576425 ID: e3aff6

So what is up with the "quotes"? Were you voluntarily hanging out with crazy pistol man?
>>
No. 576434 ID: e1609c

Aaaand he was your drug dealer, wasn't he?
>>
No. 576438 ID: 5b596d

>>576422

wonder why she was so afraid if he was there with her......
>>
No. 576447 ID: ca0da5

Is that a key sitting next to the doorknob, or just a splinter of wood?
>>
No. 576475 ID: 7e06e7

At least cover sally with the blanker on the couch.
She deserves better.
>>
No. 576482 ID: 363ecd

Check pulse, just to be sure. Did you know what his phantasm was? Might it still be relevant?

Who was he to you, and why were you in here with him, and why did he shoot Sally, and why was he fighting with you?

...hey, I don't see any remains of Rocket Queen, like when we found fishy state. I wonder if that means that part of her isn't really dead.
>>
No. 576499 ID: 13ef94
File 140146659470.png - (3.83KB , 250x400 , Vicky.png )
576499

>How did you get here and who was the dead guy?

Your name is Victoria Hartmann you been working here at the Sunset Hotel for a month now...

Few days ago a fog enveloped area surrounding the hotel... and people started dissapearing... following that director ordered staff of the hotel to keep guest from leaving their rooms, while trying to solve this problem... it didn't help much, and with each passing hour people kept dissapearing...

Three days ago... you and your sister where taken hostages by the two residents of the room 601. You where drugged shortly after that... events of next three days is covered in white haze.

You regained your conciousness in this room few hours ago... your captor was keeping you at the gun point ever since.

>Aaaand he was your drug dealer, wasn't he?

Well he did drug you one time... you dont know if it counts...

>Check pulse, just to be sure.

You check his pulse... he is dead.
>>
No. 576500 ID: 13ef94
File 140146666348.png - (5.41KB , 400x400 , lock thingy.png )
576500

>Is that a key sitting next to the doorknob, or just a splinter of wood?

It a metal piece of a (broken) lock...
>>
No. 576501 ID: 13ef94
File 140146677348.png - (8.10KB , 700x400 , under the sheet.png )
576501

>Alright, what's the lump on the couch

Its a bag (a fairly heavy bag)

>...and what's that needle stuck in the dresser?

Its a clean sealed syringe...
>>
No. 576502 ID: 13ef94
File 140146699449.png - (5.18KB , 400x500 , cover .png )
576502

>At least cover sally with the blanker on the couch.

You do so...

>She deserves better.

Its the best thing you could do at the moment.

>Give Sally one last pat on the arse.

-Pat- You started convincing yourself that it was just slip of a hand... You know its not true...
>>
No. 576503 ID: cb78a5

Well, who was your sister? Hope it isn't Sally.

Either way, let's see what's in the bag. Take what you need and get going. We still need to patch up that window!
>>
No. 576508 ID: 363ecd

Talking to yourself isn't crazy when there are dead people and ghosts about, right?

...I'm sorry for what happened to you. But thank you for getting me out of that mess.

Look at the end of the hall. Sally said the window was broken, right? So you'll have to leave or patch it. Did your captor ever use duct tape on you? That would be handy if there's any in the room.
>>
No. 576514 ID: 6896c7

>>576502
Time to get yorself back into shape and figure outt whats really going on. maybe youll be Able to figure out where your sister is too
>>
No. 576962 ID: 13ef94
File 140182182926.png - (6.77KB , 700x400 , mist.png )
576962

>Well, who was your sister? Hope it isn't Sally.

My sisters name is Rebecca and she was wroking here in this hotel at the same time as me.

>We still need to patch up that window!
>Look at the end of the hall. Sally said the window was broken, right?

You take notice of mist slowly filling the hallway, its seeping through the broken window...

You need to fix it...
>>
No. 576964 ID: 13ef94
File 140182201574.png - (10.06KB , 700x500 , stapeler.png )
576964

You search the room for something that can be used to fix the window... at least temporary.

You find a pneumatic stapler in upper drawer (its fully loaded).
>>
No. 576965 ID: 13ef94
File 140182212664.png - (6.68KB , 500x400 , bag.png )
576965

>let's see what's in the bag.

You open up the bag.

It contans: a bowling ball and a rope.
>>
No. 576974 ID: cb78a5

Huh, thought it'd be money.

How heavy is the rug? If it isn't too thick, try and drag it over to the window and staple it up to keep the mist out.

Hope you find your sister.
>>
No. 576976 ID: b71714

We could take the curtains or the rug from this room and staple them over the broken window. Not a great fix, but I don't think we'll get much better.

After that we should head over to room 601 with the gun to find our sister (hopefully this isn't one of the timelines where Becky dies.)
>>
No. 576988 ID: 5b596d

>>576965
WB somber

take the rope and keep it around yourself, then hit 601 prepared like >>576976 said
>>
No. 577037 ID: 13ef94
File 140185323357.png - (10.78KB , 700x400 , for now.png )
577037

>How heavy is the rug? If it isn't too thick, try and drag it over to the window and staple it up to keep the mist out.

You darg the rag to the broken window in the hallway and staple it up... ought to do the trick... at least for now.
>>
No. 577043 ID: 5b596d

>>577037

You sure do want to find your sister now
>>
No. 577060 ID: c7a241

>My sister's name is Rebecca
...well shit. Cheery.

I hope we're going for the Majora's Mask ending where someone everything that goes right in completely different timelines ends up all together somehow.

>>577037
That'll work. What now? Head down the hall?
>>
No. 577066 ID: 13ef94
File 140186711775.png - (5.83KB , 700x400 , to the room 701.png )
577066

>You sure do want to find your sister now.

Yes you do... She is the only one making it worth living for you now... Sally helped you realize that.

>After that we should head over to room 601 with the gun to find our sister.

Room 601 is the last place where you saw your sister... so you should probably head there first...

You walk past the double door...
>>
No. 577068 ID: 13ef94
File 140186719966.png - (7.20KB , 700x400 , door closes.png )
577068

Suddenly door slams shut right behind you...
>>
No. 577069 ID: 13ef94
File 140186730537.png - (7.37KB , 700x400 , door closes 2.png )
577069

The black foam stuff starts oozing through crack in the door...
>>
No. 577076 ID: 189a54

>>577069
Shoot your way out! Shoot the ooze and smash the door open with a tackle before it seals up!
>>
No. 577077 ID: 13ef94
File 140188077614.png - (9.40KB , 700x400 , kick the door.png )
577077

>smash the door open with a tackle before it seals up!

You succesfully managed to kick the door open before black foam managed to harden and seal it.

In that very instant warm moist air fills your nostrils...
>>
No. 577078 ID: 13ef94
File 140188079294.png - (12.03KB , 700x400 , door open.png )
577078

...
>>
No. 577080 ID: 0444c2

>>577078
Well that sure was a bad plan that backfired horribly.

If it move towards you run away screaming bloody murder.
if it doesn't just gently close the door.
>>
No. 577084 ID: 53ba34

shoot it!
>>
No. 577085 ID: 24dc7a

Abscond!
>>
No. 577088 ID: c7a241

Well, the foamer is absolutely terrifying.

We could shoot it, but we only have the one bullet, and that may not be enough to put it down. I'd prefer trying to back away and seeing if it just closes the door and goes back to sealing it, or running if it comes after us. If we have to gamble shooting it, aim for an eye, he has enough of them.
>>
No. 577092 ID: 01415b

>>577078

maybe something else besides people have intellegence in here? Beg it.....plead with it before trying to get away or fighting.
>>
No. 577094 ID: 01415b

You need to get to your sister....theres nothing else that matters
>>
No. 577095 ID: 265951

>>577078
Time to use your ace strategy!

The last ditch manuever!

RUN AWAY
>>
No. 577101 ID: 13ef94
File 140190126538.png - (15.13KB , 700x400 , run.png )
577101

>Abscond!
>Time to use your ace strategy!
>The last ditch manuever!
>RUN AWAY

You turn around and run...

The thing springs after you through the doorway...
>>
No. 577103 ID: 13ef94
File 140190132071.png - (11.21KB , 700x400 , run 2.png )
577103

...
>>
No. 577104 ID: 13ef94
File 140190138871.png - (9.29KB , 700x400 , run 3.png )
577104

...
>>
No. 577105 ID: 13ef94
File 140190147886.png - (11.84KB , 700x400 , ora 2.png )
577105

-(SMASH!!!)
>>
No. 577107 ID: 13ef94
File 140190174791.png - (6.56KB , 700x400 , hello .png )
577107

???
-"Phew... this was a close one... are you ok?

You recognize this man, you dont remeber his name, but he was accompanying quadriplegic boy...
>>
No. 577108 ID: c7a241

I, uh, yes, thank you.
>>
No. 577109 ID: cb78a5

Okay, so he's the caretaker for Dr. Strauss. Kind of odd, had him pegged as a villain.

Let him know you're fine, but that scared the living hell out of you. Thank him and ask him how he did that.
>>
No. 577110 ID: 5b596d

But it just wanted a hug......

I have no suggestions but talk to the dude and find out more about wtf is going on
>>
No. 577119 ID: 57a559

Oh it's Sonic the Hedgehog
Hi Sonic
>>
No. 577122 ID: 3d177c

>>577107
Ask him what that thing was. It seems to want to seal that door pretty badly...
>>
No. 577144 ID: ca0da5

>>577109
>Okay, so he's the caretaker for Dr. Strauss. Kind of odd, had him pegged as a villain.
Yeah, same here, but perhaps he was just saving Harry from the angel.

Introduce yourself and thank him for saving you.
>>
No. 577206 ID: 13ef94
File 140197262693.png - (6.75KB , 700x400 , thanks.png )
577206

>Introduce yourself and thank him for saving you.

You thank young man for help.

>I, uh, yes, thank you.

Vicky
-"oh, my name is..."

???
-"Vicky... right? It's written on your tag."
-"The name is Ben."

>Ask him what that thing was. It seems to want to seal that door pretty badly...

Ben
-"Hell if i know... i already saw this thing once before... it seem to exist in separate space form ours, and sometimes it connects to us through doorways... like a portal or something, you better off asking my companion about it."

-"You are working here right? I'm looking for a key to a staircase, would you happen to know where i can find it?"
>>
No. 577213 ID: c7a241

Well, I don't think we have a key on us. But he's right, you do work here. Do you remember where the key is? Where it was kept, or who normally has it?
>>
No. 577214 ID: 13ef94
File 140198110622.png - (5.55KB , 300x400 , hmm.png )
577214

>Well, I don't think we have a key on us. But he's right, you do work here. Do you remember where the key is? Where it was kept, or who normally has it?

The key is ether at the reception on the 1st floor or janitor mr.Sanchez have it right now.
>>
No. 577215 ID: c7a241

>>577214
Well, you're not on the first floor, and if the stairs are locked, that makes getting to reception difficult.

We better hope the janitor is on this floor.
>>
No. 577216 ID: ef4159

>>577206
>>577206
maybe sally had something? Are we sure he's not a bad person?

Always suspect the kind ones and second guess the monsters
>>
No. 577222 ID: 13ef94
File 140198270098.png - (5.37KB , 300x400 , hmm 2.png )
577222

>Always suspect the kind ones and second guess the monsters.

Its true... you know next to nothing about this guy... trusting strangers recently got you drugged and hold at the gun point... you remeber your own words to Sally... -"Nothing here is what it seems..."

What should you tell Ben... if you gonna tell anything at all?
>>
No. 577225 ID: c7a241

>maybe sally had something?
Too bad you left Sally's body on the other side of that door and a big hulking monster.

You might as well tell him about the keys. It's not as if that's particularly dangerous information.
>>
No. 577226 ID: 13ef94
File 140198445937.png - (10.00KB , 900x700 , janitor .png )
577226

>You might as well tell him about the keys. It's not as if that's particularly dangerous information.

You tell Ben about possible location of key.

>Well, you're not on the first floor, and if the stairs are locked, that makes getting to reception difficult.
>We better hope the janitor is on this floor.

You bring Ben to the janitor room. It's locked.
>>
No. 577227 ID: ceff96

>>577222
Just keep as much information as you can to yourself. See if he'll be able to get you downstairs (i assume the first floor is management and an office or even video equipment like first floors tend to have). Your sister is still your main priority, also this guy has a phantom so be careful you dont know what it could do
>>
No. 577228 ID: ceff96

the phantom thing is just because he took care of that monster, its an assumption
>>
No. 577229 ID: ceff96

We should play dumb about phantoms too
>>
No. 577246 ID: ca0da5

>>577227
It's possible he took care of the phantasm with his own physical abilities. I mean, he works with the kid who's a master of them, I'm sure he'd have a chance to learn how to deal with them... Although Vicky wouldn't know this.

So, Becky's the one on the other side of the door now, right? You're still in the same hall that contained Sally's body. Well, for now, you don't really know a whole lot, so ask if you can tag along with him.
>>
No. 577253 ID: 13ef94
File 140199732135.png - (12.01KB , 900x700 , janitor 2.png )
577253

>Your sister is still your main priority

Right... you dont have time to deal with Ben's problems right now...

Vicky
-"mr.Sanchez still might come back so you can wait for him here Ben"

Your sister may still be in room 601... You leave Ben and walk toward west double door

>Well, for now, you don't really know a whole lot, so ask if you can tag along with him.

Before you even think of asking Ben...
He proposes to tag along with you... if thats ok?
What whould you do?
>>
No. 577254 ID: ca0da5

>>577253
Be honest with him, and tell him you're doing so: You don't entirely trust him with information, but his rescuing you elicits some trust, so yes, he can come, but don't expect too much out of you.
>>
No. 577258 ID: 88960e

Calm your nerves. You don't have a reason to fear him yet, and he helped you, once. If the situation changes, you'll act then.

Sure, you guess.
>>
No. 577278 ID: cb78a5

Sounds good. The last person that saved us didn't end up too well, so we'd better keep an eye on Ben here.
>>
No. 577348 ID: 13ef94
File 140203343361.png - (8.83KB , 900x700 , door 601.png )
577348

>Be honest with him, and tell him you're doing so: You don't entirely trust him with information, but his rescuing you elicits some trust, so yes, he can come, but don't expect too much out of you.

Ben says it's ok... he don't mind.

You and Ben enter the west hall and approach door 601.

It's locked. (You starting to see a pattern here.)
>>
No. 577351 ID: c7a241

Knock, and try calling out for Becky. See if she answers.
>>
No. 577352 ID: 13ef94
File 140203593780.png - (8.09KB , 900x700 , door 601 knock.png )
577352

>Knock, and try calling out for Becky. See if she answers.

You knock on the door and call out for Becky.
Nobody answers.
>>
No. 577354 ID: d315b1

>>577352
Check the other doors to see if any other rooms are unlocked I guess.
>>
No. 577355 ID: b71714

We could try breaking in, but we'd more than likely need help from Ben who would also more than likely want an explanation before just breaking into someone's room.
Be cautious, whatever you do. We just saw someone get fatally shot through a door like five minutes ago and we don't want to share that fate.
>>
No. 577356 ID: ca0da5

Well, if she isn't here, you'll just have to locate the keys. Peek out at fire escape.
>>
No. 577361 ID: 13ef94
File 140204267777.png - (9.16KB , 700x400 , missing handle.png )
577361

>Check the other doors to see if any other rooms are unlocked I guess.

Doors 603 604 are locked and door 602 is missing its handle.

Ben whips out the handle from his pocket.

Ben
-"Sorry I did that... Its my room and my companion is right now sleeping inside, I lost the key and took the handle so nobody walk on him while he sleeps, he cant move on his own so it safer that way."
>>
No. 577363 ID: 189a54

>>577361
But without a handle, couldn't they just reach into the handle hole and turn the right latch or whatever to open the door still?
>>
No. 577364 ID: 13ef94
File 140204342943.png - (9.71KB , 700x400 , nah.png )
577364

>We could try breaking in, but we'd more than likely need help from Ben who would also more than likely want an explanation before just breaking into someone's room.

You propose to break down the door.
Ben dismisses it.
He dont want to risk dislocating his shoulder for nothing.
>>
No. 577373 ID: c7a241

>>577364
...I suppose he's right. You don't even know if she's in there, and with all the monsters and scary stuff injuring yourself isn't something that should be risked casually.

Well, I guess now you have another reason to hope you find the janitor's keychain.
>>
No. 577375 ID: 13ef94
File 140206554945.png - (8.82KB , 900x700 , fire esc.png )
577375

>Peek out at fire escape.

Fire escape door is open.
Hmm strange... the card-lock is disabled.
Good thing ther is no wind, otherwise door would lock by itself.
You take peek... the coast is clear.
Ben suggest to use fire escape to reach 1st floor.
>>
No. 577376 ID: c7a241

Uh... warn him about the things in the mist. The fire escape might get us to the ground, but we'd be kind of helpless if anything attacked.
>>
No. 577382 ID: cb78a5

Warn him, but it sounds like a pretty good idea. Head on down if he's fine with it.
>>
No. 578028 ID: 13ef94
File 140242122025.png - (7.21KB , 700x500 , fire esc.png )
578028

>Warn him, but it sounds like a pretty good idea. Head on down if he's fine with it.

You warn Ben about angelic creatures and open door to fire escape ladder.
>>
No. 578029 ID: 13ef94
File 140242147992.png - (15.10KB , 900x700 , fire escape 2.png )
578029

Looks like somebody occupied ladder before you.

The person draped in black rags stands behind the door.
>>
No. 578031 ID: c7a241

The ladder down is busted. You're not reaching the ground floor from here, unless you lower a rope or find some way to deal with the fall.

>Another person
Uh, hello?
>>
No. 578033 ID: ca0da5

>>578031
Not just the ladder, but the bars attaching to the lower fire escape floor as well. It might be missing entirely.

Greet the person, but don't linger.
>>
No. 578035 ID: e6f437

Ask the person are they an angel.
>>
No. 578095 ID: 37a55b

>>578029
their face i hidden, but i anything else familiar about them? their height, build, the way they're standing..

maybe their shoes?
>>
No. 578126 ID: 13ef94
File 140246537260.png - (15.41KB , 900x700 , hello .png )
578126

>Uh, hello?
You say hello the mysterious person.

He remain silent...
>Ask the person are they an angel.

Becky
-"Are you an angel" (damn you feel weird asking this question)

???
-"im a nobody... the person i once was died a long time ago... then again time is really imprecise thing here... it could been moments ago."

>their face i hidden, but i anything else familiar about them? their height, build, the way they're standing... maybe their shoes?

Nothing in this person strike you as familiar, he is slouching, so its hard to tell his exact height, his shoes are too plain looking to remeber, his voice is sound a bit familiar, you may heard it at some point in the past, but you not sure.

>The ladder down is busted. You're not reaching the ground floor from here, unless you lower a rope or find some way to deal with the fall.

True... but you do have a rope... the one you took from room 607. But you dont see remains of the ladder below, and you not sure if the rope is long enough to safely descend.
>>
No. 578127 ID: 13ef94
File 140246578002.png - (7.72KB , 700x500 , what are you buying.png )
578127

The mysterious person offer you a trade.
He have three items with him:
1) key
2) flashlight
3) corkscrew
He agrees to exchange one item with one you currently have with you.

Ben
-"He's too far the deep end... Becky should I just bash him on the head and be done with it, he's freaking me out."
>>
No. 578128 ID: a36601

Well we have that bowling ball right? I say trade that for either the key or the flashlight. If we can trade more than one item at a time, trade the staple gun for the other one.
>>
No. 578130 ID: eaa372

>>578128
Tell Ben to support the local barter economy and trade with Mister Nobody for those things, ask Mister nobody if he knows what the key goes to.
>>
No. 578136 ID: b71714

I agree with Ben, it is kind of weird for him to offer you a trade out of nowhere like that.
What are the chances he has some sort of weird phantasm power that's activated when he trades something with someone?

Maybe don't trade with him. Nothing he has is very useful to our current situation anyway except for maybe the key, although I doubt it's the key either of us want.
>>
No. 578137 ID: 13ef94
File 140247358686.png - (14.17KB , 900x500 , what are you buying 2.png )
578137

>Tell Ben to support the local barter economy and trade with Mister Nobody for those things, ask Mister nobody if he knows what the key goes to.

Ben tells you that he doesn't have anything of value exept his cap and door knob from a room 602, he doesn't feel like trading any of that.

"mr. Nobody" voice his terms of trade.
He will trade only one of three items for one specific item you have.

You ask him about the key. (The key look like standart hotel room key)

He replies that this key opens door to the room 702.

>>578136

Right, you can't trust this guy... there is something eerie about him not just his looks.

So... should you_

A) Trade
B) Leave
C) Let Ben knock him out
>>
No. 578138 ID: ca0da5

Trade for the key, your gun is mostly useless anyways.

I think this guy's Phantasm power is the ability to generate a "counterpart" to items. This is why he offers to trade, probably, because the items can't be accessed otherwise.
>>
No. 578139 ID: 57a559

Are you sure he's just not a dumb nerd who really likes RE4's merchant character, and he's mad to the point that he thinks like acting like the merchant character will keep him alive, mysterious, and powerful?

I mean, like, what if he comes back later with cooler stuff to trade.
This guy's actually pretty smart. He's collecting shit, probably solving what puzzles he can, getting more items, tries to solve more puzzles with items then fails at those, and gives them to someone else because maybe THEY can solve it.
This guy isn't creepy. He's an efficient businessman that knows how to deal with all this weird bullshit. He's a fucking genius.

Also, Ben, the fuck we don't kill people who are nuts when we were in the real world. That's barbaric. No one was too far gone. And all evidence points to this guy being, at most, eccentric. That's like killing a guy because he likes to cosplay. Bad Ben! Bad!

Oh wait, I bet this guy was your captor if his voice is familiar. He said he's died before, could have been moments ago, the head shape matches up (football shaped, if you discount the hair). The only thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that he's alive and his head isn't caved in.

B) The items you have are all very valuable tools, and two of them can be used against you as weapons. He currently has no weapons. Let's not give him weapons. The only thing that's valuable is the key... if only Garter was here. She could have seduced him! She looked like a seducer. Also because she totally killed this guy before when he killed her and she's wicked tough and intimidating. If Nobody is in fact your Undead Captor. Maybe Garter will be back too, if this guy's back... and peaceful for some reason.

You know, why don't you just take option D and have the guy join your party? You have the weapons, if he does some shit, well, you can fight back easy. He can unlock that door for you, and we all have access to each other's tools when we might need them and can progress through any puzzle.
>>
No. 578141 ID: e6f437

Tell the trader to wait for a moment and tie the rope to the stapler. Then lower the stapler down the busted ladder to see if it can reach the ground.
If the rope is too short to reach the ground you might as well trade it for the flashlight, unless you want to use the rope-stapler as a makeshift flail weapon.
>>
No. 578146 ID: d37a30

>>578137

What are ya buyin.... what are you sellin...

heehee thankyou
>>
No. 578163 ID: 13ef94
File 140249697563.png - (6.08KB , 700x400 , join.png )
578163

>Tell the trader to wait for a moment and tie the rope to the stapler. Then lower the stapler down the busted ladder to see if it can reach the ground.

You are on the 6th floor the rope ether way is too short to reach the ground.

mr.Nobody chuckels at your request.

???
-"Ether we trade now or I'm leaving... got bored of this place anyway... hehehe"

>You know, why don't you just take option D and have the guy join your party? You have the weapons, if he does some shit, well, you can fight back easy. He can unlock that door for you, and we all have access to each other's tools when we might need them and can progress through any puzzle.

"mr.Nobody" is amused by your attempt to invite him in your group.
He agrees to go with you, but only to watch you wither and die... cuz there is no way out.

A) Trade Gun
B) Trade Rope
C) Trade Stapler
D) Leave
E) Let Ben knock him out
F) Let him join your group
>>
No. 578164 ID: 68bbc5

>>578138
I think you're on to something here.
Hopefully this is problem we can sleuth out later.

We need that key though, so fork over the gun.
>>
No. 578165 ID: 943186

"how do you know theres no way out?"

takes off mask "because im you!"

what a tweest
>>
No. 578166 ID: e6f437

Haggle. Trade the gun for the key but hold on to the bullet.
The gun is valuable but you don't know if there is anything valuable in room 702 and you have had bad experiences with strangers and loaded guns.
And heck, you only have this shady guys word that the key actually is for room 702 and not a fake or something.
>>
No. 578167 ID: 13ef94

>Trade the gun for the key but hold on to the bullet.

He agrees to deal with only loaded gun... no haggle... Why would he need an empty gun. (srsly put yourself on his position...)
>>
No. 578175 ID: b71714

Let's not give this weirdo a loaded gun for a possibly worthless key.
We also don't know that a flashlight or corkscrew is going to be any more useful to us in the future than a length of rope or a stapler (the latter of which has already come in handy), in addition to not knowing if he has some kind of ulterior motive behind this seemingly random trade.

Don't trade with him and don't let him follow you. Just leave.
>>
No. 578178 ID: 57a559

Join, because fuck it.
Maybe give him a hug for good luck, he looks like he needs a hug. Poor guy is so depressed.
>>
No. 578183 ID: 17c05d

>-"Ether we trade now or I'm leaving... got bored of this place anyway... hehehe"

So... he is going to another stair-case lurking behind doors, waiting for the next costumer to sell his corkscrew?
Does leaving the place means killing himself?

I say we let him join our party, so we can throw more questions at him^^
>>
No. 578187 ID: e1609c

>>578178
yeah, let the poor dude join.
He's kinda creepy, but he's only tried to help so far, for a given value of 'help'.
plus we can keep track of him if we change our minds, you feel me?
>>
No. 582244 ID: d8f5b3
File 140422176677.png - (9.88KB , 700x500 , New companion.png )
582244

You decide to let mr.Nobody to join your party.
Ben notes that its a not very good idea... and that he would keep an eye on him... just in case.

You feel mr.Nobody smirks under black rags covering his face as he shakes your hand...

[You have no access to mr.Nobody's inventory]

What should you do now?
>>
No. 582250 ID: 0d511f

>>582244

you should see about getting to floor1

also good to have you back, still my fav quest right now.
>>
No. 582258 ID: d8f5b3
File 140422667279.png - (15.81KB , 900x700 , rope.png )
582258

>you should see about getting to floor 1

The only way you can think of right now is to use a rope you are carrying...

You tie it around the railing of the fire-esc. and drop it down into the fog...

You cant see if its reaching anything below...
>>
No. 582260 ID: 50338d

>What should you do now?
Ask him where he's been, so far? We've only partially explored this floor. Has he been to any of the others?
>>
No. 582266 ID: d8f5b3
File 140423004551.png - (8.83KB , 700x500 , many things.png )
582266

>Ask him where he's been, so far? We've only partially explored this floor. Has he been to any of the others?

Surprisingly he was pretty open on this topic...
He tells you about visiting other floors and encountering many things most of wich sound like madmans acid trip...
Among those things are: giant man-purse (literally), root of evil, grim-reaper, gates of heaven, white rabbit... and the list goes on...

Ben
-"The dude is Crazy... with a capital C...
>>
No. 582272 ID: a9d48e

>>582266

hatbro doesnt seem to be weirded out or confused.....maybe theres somethinghes seen?
>>
No. 582273 ID: a9d48e

>>582272

iforget do we currently know aabout phantoms and how much? i have a terrible memory
>>
No. 582284 ID: 50338d

>The dude is Crazy... with a capital C
I dunno, I've seen some pretty scary shit in the place, myself.
>>
No. 582289 ID: d8f5b3
File 140423785372.png - (7.66KB , 700x500 , huh.png )
582289

>iforget do we currently know aabout phantoms and how much? i have a terrible memory

You caught yourself on weird thought... why do you keep calling them "phantasm"... Sally did call them by the same...
Ideas and pieces of memories stuck in your mind like splinter... small enough for you to not question them... You know what a phantasm is... yet nobody explained it to you... You trying to remeber the moment you lost yours, but its all a jumbled mess.

Looks like you might be more crazy the mr.Nobody here...
>>
No. 582320 ID: a9d48e

>>582289

well maybe you'll underSTAND someday, but for now let's sort out priorities and discuss with our shady companions what they think
>>
No. 582670 ID: cb78a5

Right, this place is just messing with you. You've gotta keep going. Check where he's been in the hotel and start planning out some places to check on.
>>
No. 582793 ID: d8f5b3
File 140449666727.png - (11.47KB , 700x500 , map.png )
582793

>Check where he's been in the hotel and start planning out some places to check on.

The guy is not very eager to cooperate...

He laughs and chooses to withhold information.

Right now he got key to the room 702 on the floor above... wich he is not going to give you.

You can always go up the fire escape ladder and investigate floors above.

You can use rope and try to reach 5th floor.

You can go back to the elevators and try to use them.

You can keep exploring this floor.
>>
No. 582801 ID: 773499

Climb up first since you might not be able to get back if you use the rope to get to the fifth floor.
Go to the 7th floor and go see whats so special about that room 702.
>>
No. 582820 ID: bb78f2

He doesn't have to give anything.
Could he just unlock the door himself?
>>
No. 582845 ID: dc54ce

Ask him if we took him to room 702 if he would use his key to unlock it. Who knows, there may be something in there worth his time.
>>
No. 582894 ID: cb78a5

>>582845

Sure, looks like this guy doesn't want to hand out information for nothing, so let's stop bothering him about it. Let's check out 702.

If he's gonna be a party pooper, we'll just check out the upper floors.
>>
No. 582898 ID: d8f5b3
File 140458146293.png - (16.02KB , 900x700 , fire escape 7 .png )
582898

>Let's check out 702.

You decide to check out room 702... so you go up the floor through a fire escape ladder.

Lucky for you the door leading inside the building is open.

>Ask him if we took him to room 702 if he would use his key to unlock it.

He refuse to do anything but observe.
>>
No. 582900 ID: d8f5b3
File 140458165079.png - (11.33KB , 700x500 , room 702.png )
582900

You step inside...

There is no light on this floor so you cant see far side of the hallway.

Door to the room 702 is chained up... there is an old rusty padlock dangling on chains.
>>
No. 582915 ID: 24dc7a

Wait, would the room key even work on the padlock that is also on the door? If it would work, would he accept opening the door in exchange for getting to keep the lock?
If it won't work, check out the other rooms nearby.
>>
No. 582916 ID: b21239

>>582900
since our merchant friend is being a fuckwit then how about we get hatbro to help us....oh wait he doesnt want to do anything unnessasary.......we have to figure out a way in right?

we have to search for things to use to break in
>>
No. 582948 ID: d8a627

What about the door opposite 702? It should be visible through the window's light, too, is there anything blocking it off?
>>
No. 582974 ID: a43c73

...Leet's not deal with the locked room and head on over to another room.
>>
No. 583050 ID: d8f5b3
File 140463267840.png - (10.89KB , 700x500 , room 701.png )
583050

>...Leet's not deal with the locked room and head on over to another room.
>What about the door opposite 702? It should be visible through the window's light, too, is there anything blocking it off?

Yep its visible... and unlock for that matter. Its dark inside. You can smell a faint smell of formol coming through the crack in the door.
>>
No. 583060 ID: e6f437

Say:
"Sure is dark in there. A flashlight sure would be useful right about now."
And then give mr. Nobody a nasty look.

You will have to brave the darkness and try to find the window and open the curtains.
>>
No. 583062 ID: d8f5b3
File 140465897263.png - (6.39KB , 700x400 , still can trade.png )
583062

>Say:"Sure is dark in there. A flashlight sure would be useful right about now." And then give mr. Nobody a nasty look.

Mr.Nobody
-"You know i can still trade this flashlight for a rope..."
>>
No. 583063 ID: d8f5b3
File 140465914998.png - (7.39KB , 700x500 , open 701.png )
583063

>You will have to brave the darkness and try to find the window and open the curtains.

You step inside the room 701...

Its pitch black inside... The smell of formol become more apparent and you now can hear a faint sound of somebody breathing.
>>
No. 583098 ID: 80cbad

>>583063

Nope nope nope back to nopesville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wVbtIDAf_No#t=11
>>
No. 583172 ID: d8f5b3
File 140469965956.png - (9.09KB , 700x500 , nope.png )
583172

>Nope nope nope back to nopesville

You take a step back out... there is no way you are going inside.
>>
No. 583179 ID: 5b596d

>>583172
I think we're too weak and our party is too useless to be able to do this...

so either I'm completely wrong and we need to yolo/save the poor soul inside....or we need to figure out some means of defense

i don't wanna get her killed too
>>
No. 583186 ID: d8f5b3
File 140470290823.png - (8.90KB , 700x500 , Party.png )
583186

>I think we're too weak and our party is too useless to be able to do this...

Its true right you dont even know if you can trust your companions, but at least Ben looks more reliable in a fight then mr.Nobody here.

>we need to figure out some means of defense

Right now the only thing that comes to your mind is a gun (but it only have one bullet inside).

Ben looks like he can handle "stuff" in a hand to hand combat.

>i don't wanna get her killed too

So what should you do next..? Everything here feels like death trap. You have this uneasy feeling ever since you enterd 7th floor.
>>
No. 583187 ID: 189a54

>>583186
Maybe we should head back down for now. Get outta there, try and reach the lower floors with the elevators or the rope.
>>
No. 583202 ID: cb78a5

I'd say go ahead and check out the lower floors. Better off leaving captain mouth-breather to him/herself right now, but keep the flashlight trade in mind for later. Last time we checked on a body in a room we ended up tripping balls.
>>
No. 583204 ID: d8a627

>>583202
>Last time we checked on a body in a room we ended up tripping balls.
Vicky: Wonder why the hell you feel like you've checked a body before. You've just been stuck in the room with the guy with the gun.
>>
No. 583290 ID: 5b596d

>>583204
I feel like we checked the body of the last player character.
>>
No. 583344 ID: d8f5b3
File 140480927072.png - (8.63KB , 700x400 , asdf.png )
583344

>>583187
>>583202
You decide to head back down for now...

Becky
-"We'd better head back down for now... this floor giving me creeps..."
-"Guys...?"

Ben and mr.Nobody don't respond. They both stare at something slightly above you.
>>
No. 583345 ID: dc4b80

Drop to the ground and kick away from the door as fast as you can.
>>
No. 583354 ID: 189a54

>>583344
Parkour roll out of the way, kick the door closed and bolt outta there!!
>>
No. 583360 ID: 5b596d

>>583204
>>583344

i guess we're Becky and not Vicki then? bleh I'm getting confused by the names.

also.....You've got that feeling of something behind you....
>>
No. 583361 ID: d8f5b3
File 140482104405.png - (10.36KB , 700x400 , roll.png )
583361

>Parkour roll out of the way

You barely managed to avoid freaky appendage...

>kick the door closed and bolt outta there!!

Sadly this door opens inside, so its not possible to kick it closed from outside.
>>
No. 583363 ID: d8f5b3
File 140482144507.png - (18.33KB , 700x500 , run .png )
583363

Ben jumps between you and the door, grappling with multiple appendages that kept appearing from behind the door.

Ben
-"You two! RUN! I'll handle this!"

White ghostly fist formed behind Ben as he were about to strike.

>>583360 [Ughhh my bad, i mixed up the names... its Vicky not Becky]
>>
No. 583367 ID: e86003

>>583363
(hey i keep forgetting this stuff too....worst memory ever)

hey hatbro did something.....weird how he'll help beat the everliving crap out of big beasty,s but he can handle doors....

i get the feeling he's our combat crutch and not much else.....so now we need to figure out what to do to actually get where we are going. i still feel like there is things in the fog and that the fog itself isnt the problem...hell it might even be the gateway to the different dimensions
>>
No. 583368 ID: d8f5b3
File 140482848608.png - (14.66KB , 700x500 , run 2.png )
583368

You and mr.Nobody make a run for the door... back to the fire escape.

The "swarm" of hands kept flowing out the room 701 pinned Ben to the celing of the hallway... eventually pushing him through it to the floor above. You dont know if he is ok.

Pieces of the celing rain down on the floor.
>>
No. 583370 ID: 26516e

I forget, was floor eight unlocked? If so we should go there to see if Ben is ok.
>>
No. 583372 ID: e86003

>>583368
Well that gives us a good solid plan....lets see if we can go to floor 8 find ben and maybe some clues on what to do next
>>
No. 583376 ID: 50338d

...is there a central body or something the hands are coming from? We only have one shot, bu if we see something like that, it might be the one we need.
>>
No. 585082 ID: e06dcb
File 140595222566.png - (10.65KB , 700x500 , up.png )
585082

>I forget, was floor eight unlocked? If so we should go there to see if Ben is ok.

You quickly climb up the ladder to the 8th floor.

>...is there a central body or something the hands are coming from?

You didn't see anything like that. If this thing have central body it must be still in the room 701. But you don't feel brave enough to go in there again. Who knows what else might lurk inside...
>>
No. 585084 ID: e06dcb
File 140595284799.png - (11.12KB , 700x500 , a problem.png )
585084

You ascend to the 8th floor and find that a door that leads inside the building is open.

You step inside... Its surprisingly quiet... 'Hands' stoped moving and Ben is ended up pinned to the celling.

Ben
-"Vicky... i... eh... might need some help... i think i stuck..."

'Apendages' tightly hold Ben... restraining his movements.

Vicky
-"Well... can't you use your phantasm to break free... I only catched a glimps of it, but it looked really powerful."

Ben
-"Nah... not gonna work this things somehow hold it 'inside' of me, i cant summon it. Try to cut them off or something"
>>
No. 585086 ID: 6d3b18

Is he hurt? The arms aren't moving?

If that's the case, don't try anything just yet. Let's examine the situation for a moment before we risk setting the hand off. (Worst case they go from restraining him to trying to kill him, or more come through and immobilize us).

Options: if we damaged the ceiling or got a ladder or something, could we just slide or lift him off the top of the hands, or is he being gripped and not just pinned?

Figure out which branches of the tree you'd need to remove for him to free himself. You don't have a chainsaw, so if you do attempt forcible extraction, I doubt you're going to sever all the arms before they start to move in response.

What options do we have in inventory, again?
>>
No. 585138 ID: 3c1b7f

>>585084

indian rug burns for everyone!

otherwise Im not sure because I mean we're still not sure how these bodiless phantoms work
>>
No. 585139 ID: e6e228

Phantasms seem to be something mortals can attack, if ineffectually.
>>
No. 585144 ID: 88960e

>indian rug burns for everyone!
Or we tickle it.
>>
No. 585153 ID: 53548a

Try shooting it.

After all, Mr. Nobody said he'd trade for one specific item you had. He can't ask for both the bullet and the gun.
>>
No. 585217 ID: e06dcb
File 140598922806.png - (12.26KB , 700x500 , a problem 2.png )
585217

>>585153

Mr.Nobody specifically mentioned that he will strike a deal only with loaded gun... by the way... where is he?

You turn around and inspect the fire escape... he is nowhere to be seen.

Damn... we'll have to deal with that later. For now you need to figure out how to get Ben down form there.

>What options do we have in inventory, again?

Right now you are carrying:
1) Gun (loaded with one bullet)
2) Pneumatic stapler

>is he being gripped and not just pinned?

Ben is being gripped, so you can't just pull him out.
>>
No. 585218 ID: e06dcb
File 140598952564.png - (10.28KB , 700x500 , tickle.png )
585218

>>585144

You feel like trying to hurt it with 'indian rug' wont do any good right now... tickling it on other hand...

You attempt to tickle the 'tree' of appendages.

Its shivers for a bit.

Should you continue?
>>
No. 585221 ID: d8a627

>>585218
Continue!
>>
No. 585225 ID: 24dc7a

Pick up the hat; use the edge of the hat to tickle it so you can be slightly farther away from it when it reacts.
>>
No. 585227 ID: 88960e

Warn your pal, and then start the tickle fight.
>>
No. 585228 ID: 88960e

Warn your pal, and then start the tickle fight.
>>
No. 585285 ID: e06dcb
File 140602234922.png - (12.19KB , 700x500 , tickle 2.png )
585285

>Pick up the hat; use the edge of the hat to tickle it so you can be slightly farther away from it when it reacts.

You do so, and stay ready to react should it do something...
>>
No. 585286 ID: e06dcb
File 140602249760.png - (7.75KB , 700x500 , safe.png )
585286

Suddenly 'arms' retracts down through the hole and back into room 701.

Ben akwardly tumbles on the floor... he seems to be ok.

Ben
-"Thanks..."
>>
No. 585288 ID: e06dcb
File 140602291267.png - (7.75KB , 700x500 , thanks .png )
585288

Ben
-"Damn... i didn't know some of them could seal of phantasm's... let my guard down."

Vicky
-"Oh... they can do this... and a lot of other things... for that matter."
>>
No. 585293 ID: 2f2fc2

>>585218

oh geez I forgot where you're from... Indian rug burn is where you take both hands on their forearm, squeeze, and rapidly twist your hands in opposite directions constantly....it really hurts =(
>>
No. 585295 ID: 2f2fc2

>>585286
Also the tickling is hilarious =D
>>
No. 585297 ID: e06dcb

>>585293
i do know what "indian rug" means (:I) and it does hurt, from where im form we usually call it a "nettle" thou, heh the more you know :)
>>
No. 585307 ID: e6f437

Call down through the hole and ask the owner of the 'arms' who they are, and tell them that you mean no harm.
>>
No. 585308 ID: 259916

(Well you're not from the usa right? i thought it was just a racey local usa thing)

where to now?
>>
No. 585313 ID: 6d3b18

Sorry about getting it to drop you like that. *Place hat back on his head*
>>
No. 585452 ID: e06dcb
File 140611182964.png - (6.92KB , 700x400 , thanks 2 .png )
585452

>Sorry about getting it to drop you like that. *Place hat back on his head*

Ben
-"Nah... its my fault anyway... soo..."
>>
No. 585453 ID: e06dcb
File 140611186441.png - (5.09KB , 700x500 , what now .png )
585453

Ben
-"...what now?"
>>
No. 585455 ID: ef7fd2

>>585453
Let's go look for mister nobody.
>>
No. 585456 ID: e6e228

You know where the Lost and Found is right?
Maybe my sister is down there...
>>
No. 585457 ID: 2cc14c

Hug.
>>
No. 585459 ID: e06dcb
File 140611707039.png - (5.09KB , 700x500 , what now 2 .png )
585459

>Let's go look for mister nobody.

Ben
-"Are sure about this? The creep bailed on us at the first chance he got..."

>You know where the Lost and Found is right? Maybe my sister is down there...

Ben
-"It should be on the 1st floor."

>Hug.

You are not gonna hug a person you just met a few minutes ago.
>>
No. 585460 ID: 1c49b2

True enough. Lost and found it is, then.
>>
No. 585462 ID: 270bf5

>>585459
i thought lost and found was one of our original intentions but i wasnt sure

we need to hit floor 1

u sujre bout that hug?
>>
No. 585466 ID: 6d3b18

>what do
>Are sure about this? The creep bailed on us at the first chance he got
...I guess. Not very reliable. And he's probably okay if he's made it here for a while.

Look around this floor then, and hope we don't run into more trapped doors?
>>
No. 585472 ID: 53548a

Ben: Hug Vicky.
>>
No. 585485 ID: d8a627

Look around this floor for anything useful.
>>
No. 585568 ID: 2f2fc2

get down to floor 1! Taking too much time. Your sister could be dead....DEAD
>>
No. 586327 ID: e06dcb
File 140652506635.png - (15.55KB , 800x600 , down.png )
586327

>>585460
>>585462
>>585568

You decide to move down to the first floor.

You and Ben through the fire escape descend back down to the 6th floor where you tied up the rope.

Who should go first?
>>
No. 586382 ID: 2f2fc2

>>586327
You should, Ben will help you out of a stick situation like always
>>
No. 586396 ID: 6d3b18

You go first. If there's trouble, maybe Ben can help pull you up faster as you climb. That won't really work in reverse.
>>
No. 586501 ID: cb78a5

Ladies first~
>>
No. 590616 ID: e06dcb
File 140871427769.png - (10.92KB , 700x500 , you go first .png )
590616

>>586382
>>586396
>>586501

Ben
-"You should go first."

Vicky
-"Huh... b...but I'm terribly afraid of heights."

Ben
-"Really?"

Vicky
-"uh... no, but isn't this the time when a man should go first?"

Ben
-"It would be more reasonable if I back you up form above, should anything go haywire."

Vicky
-"uh... ok."

Vicky ties herself up with a rope and with Ben's help climbs over the railing and begins her descend...
>>
No. 590618 ID: e06dcb
File 140871511836.png - (8.61KB , 700x500 , going down.png )
590618

While slowly descending through the thick fog Vicky starts thinking about events that transpired before her eyes. For the past few days...

Why does this happened? What exactly did happen? Is there anything outside the hotel? Anything untouched by the -fog-?

Vicky
-"Ben."

Ben
-"What?"

Vicky
-"Do you remember anything about the last few days at the hotel? And if you do is it a -complete memory-"

Ben
-"What do you mean?"

Vicky
-"Did you of late had a feeling that your memory is incomplete, like you missing small pieces here and there. Like, you know some stuff, but don't quite remember where did you learn it, or when?"

Ben
-"I usually try not to think too hard about things. Living by the moment so to speak. But I do have this funny feeling in the back of my mind. Feeling that I knew somebody like you, a long time ago..."
>>
No. 590620 ID: e06dcb
File 140871670052.png - (8.98KB , 700x500 , going down 2.png )
590620

Vicky
-"What do you mean?"

Ben
-"Well I mean that... (Ben went quiet for a moment)"

Vicky
-"What is it?"

Ben
-"I felt a slight breeze..."

Vicky
-"Is it bad?"

Ben
-"The air is standing still and there can't be a wind out here... unless."
>>
No. 590621 ID: 487455

Incoming bird, to your right, Vicky. The way your head isn't turned.

Dodge which in this context probably means either letting go and letting yourself fall back a few feet before catching yourself, or pushing off from the wall hard so you can use the rope to swing out of the way.
>>
No. 590624 ID: 20b3d0

Dodge the hitchcock surprise! I dont know if ben will be fast enouh to get it but if there's more maybe he'll be able to knock the others out.

You might have to let go of the rope to dodge
>>
No. 590626 ID: cb78a5

Are you near one of the lower balconies? If there's no other option, try and swing or jump onto it and get indoors.
>>
No. 590736 ID: e06dcb
File 140876779566.png - (13.49KB , 700x500 , dodge.png )
590736

>Dodge the hitchcock surprise!
>You might have to let go of the rope to dodge.
>Are you near one of the lower balconies? If there's no other option, try and swing or jump onto it and get indoors.

Vicky kicks off the wall to dodge incoming angel phantasm attack bearly avoiding it.
She looks below searching for remains of the fire escape ladder on the lower floors.
The fog is too thick below so she can't be sure if it's there.

A) Hang on to the rope (let ben pull you out)
B) Let it go (jump down)
>>
No. 590737 ID: 2fd516

Never drop into the unknown. Go back up.
>>
No. 590739 ID: 487455

For now, try to go up, and keep swinging to make yourself harder to hit.

If it looks like it's going to be able to get you, drop. Nothing to lose, then.
>>
No. 590743 ID: cb78a5

Yell out for Ben to pull you back up. But if you can't get back up in time, just fall.
>>
No. 590945 ID: e06dcb
File 140888583384.png - (11.71KB , 700x500 , Up .png )
590945

Vicky holds on to a rope, when sudden surge of force yanks her up.
>>
No. 590946 ID: e06dcb
File 140888596630.png - (12.17KB , 700x500 , pull.png )
590946

Ben kept pulling the rope assisted by a ghostly shape floating behind him.

Vicky successfully climbs back on to fire escape.
>>
No. 590948 ID: e06dcb
File 140888627738.png - (18.10KB , 700x500 , mess with the bull.png )
590948

Ben
-"I guess you winged freaks never heard old saying. Mess with a bull..."
>>
No. 590950 ID: d8a627

..."You get pummeled"? I dunno, you could go with the actual statement but then, it might not be the case here.
>>
No. 590956 ID: 2f2fc2

>>590948

Give the bird...cowboy style
>>
No. 590970 ID: cb78a5

"You get punched in the face!" That's how that goes, right? Go ahead and finish his one-liner for him. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
>>
No. 590977 ID: 487455

>Mess with a bull
Get, uh, bullied?
>>
No. 591012 ID: fe4abf

>>590948
"And you'll get the thorns..."
>>
No. 591037 ID: 2f2fc2

>>591012

I think that's a cat.....
>>
No. 591097 ID: e06dcb
File 140896985798.png - (24.87KB , 900x700 , horns.png )
591097

>You get pummeled!
>You get punched in the face!
>Get, uh, bullied?
>And you'll get the thorns...
>I think that's a cat...

Ben
-"...I'm sure you'll get the gist of it."

END OF CHAPTER 2
>>
No. 591098 ID: e06dcb
File 140897141413.png - (10.72KB , 700x500 , Choice.png )
591098

Choose your character for the next chapter:

A)Wheels
B)Cards
C)Shades
>>
No. 591099 ID: d6e000

Card
>>
No. 591100 ID: fe2e11

XDDD Poor Ben, no cool quip for him.
Anyhow...
Let's see what Wheels has to do with all this mess.
>>
No. 591101 ID: 487455

Shades.
>>
No. 591102 ID: 100bca

im partial to glasses but......

im sure wheels will be more interesting
>>
No. 591110 ID: cb78a5

Not gonna lie, shades looks kinda cool, but I'm interested to see what happens with wheels.

I think he'll be wheely cool.
>>
No. 591114 ID: d8a627

>>591110
Aheheheh.
I was gonna say Wheels anyways, but this is a good one. It's been a wheel since I've heard a good pun.
>>
No. 591344 ID: e1bc99

ok... -A- option it is then... again
>>
No. 591346 ID: bfa49c

have some against As?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password