[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 562500)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 139237316661.png - (208.41KB , 722x512 , titlecard.png )
562500 No. 562500 ID: 2ae1fb

Expand all images
>>
No. 562501 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139237319126.png - (271.56KB , 712x512 , 01.png )
562501

>>
No. 562502 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139237325599.png - (282.34KB , 712x512 , 02.png )
562502

Ah! There you are! Wazzup, tgchan!?
>>
No. 562503 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139237329716.png - (177.31KB , 712x512 , 03.png )
562503

I’m crazy! Not like cat-on-a-skateboard-with-laser-eyes crazy but crazy! Anywhoo I need your help! I was trying to make up some mega-super-wicked-radical superpowers for Aria! She’s one of my subjects and it’s her 18th birthday today! That means she gets SUPERPOWERS! I USED to give them to everyone when they were babies but nobody liked that. They were all like “but Good King babies with superpowers blew up my house” and I was like “okay they can be eighteen then” cause’ they were mad at me and I don’t like it when they’re mad at me. So anyway I was just giving all the superpowers to the not-babies then something that never happened, happened. I didn’t have any Ideas but I needed some so I was all like I’ll just get tgchan to do it for me!

So pick’em! She’s gotta have something that she can fight with for the Games so pick something explodey or smashy or burny or maybe cutty! Oh and she needs something to keep her from getting dead too so maybe like forcefields or stoneskin or maybe healing if you’re boring! Come on, I don’t have all day!
>>
No. 562518 ID: 35baa4

make her Ms. Prehensile.

everything on her body will be prehensile.
>>
No. 562521 ID: 53ba34

can summon exploding throwing knives, and obviously the ability to throw them really well.

defence is a shield of knives that appear in front of the attack.
>>
No. 562523 ID: 37aa84

Give her the ability to make her skin super shiny so it blinds anyone who's looking at her when she activates it.
>>
No. 562528 ID: 3f0c1b

Grant her the power to create magical effects with the power of ROCK! And a microphone or guitar to get her started.
>>
No. 562532 ID: 759db3

throwing fireballs is a classic!
As for defense...Hrrm.
Summonable armshields or something like that seems like it'd be a decent defense.
>>
No. 562534 ID: 4a75fa

>can't give babies superpowers
Damn right. Kids are sociopathic little assholes. Given them superpowers is several orders of magnitude stupider than giving people superpowers at all.

>Give Aria superpowers.
A guardian in the shape of an autonomous hollow suit of armor, mad skills with a a rapier, and the ability to break reality. (Oh right, wrong Aria).

Phase powers. The best way to dodge an attack is to let it phase right through you. Also allows for utility use, and possibly launching attacks right though the first layer or two of an enemy's defence.
>>
No. 562537 ID: 67bfa9

for attack rending claws

for defense, blink style teleportation
>>
No. 562597 ID: 1f8505

Offense: Ability to dissolve non-organic substances on touch.

Defense: Intangibility.
>>
No. 562605 ID: 256d52

To attack, how about some sort of biology control? Become super-strong and junk!

How about reactive armour for defence? The power to explode wherever an attack hits to rob it of force!
>>
No. 562607 ID: 379075

Offense: Aphrodisiac-slime tentacles with retractable claws
Defense: Reactive secretion of aphrodisiac-slime
>>
No. 562670 ID: 91e607

>>562607
lol
>>
No. 562817 ID: b8ceae

Attack: Intangibility
Defense: Fireballs.
>>
No. 562819 ID: 2f4b71

Actually, hagfish-like slime extrusion would be a pretty neat defense.
>>
No. 562820 ID: 4d72a8

>>562817
I would like to express my full support for the concept of Defensive Fireballs.

Intangibility as an attack would be weird, though. Like phasing out other people or objects, or something? Phase someone's foot out and they trip as it goes through the floor? Phase a gun out to make it drop from their hands? I imagine it would devolve into a slapstick bloodbath pretty quickly.
>>
No. 562822 ID: d315b1

>>562817
I love it.
>>
No. 562825 ID: d2995c

>>562817
Also voting for this.

>Intangibility as an attack would be weird, though.
Its simple, really. You turn your enemy intangible, so they fall through the ground and just keep falling.
>>
No. 562834 ID: 0b54f4

Another idea to throw in the mix: ok, so like, imagine she could liquify non-living solids for approx. 1 second, and during that 1 second, like, water-bend it. So like, she could throw up shields of rock, melt holes in walls, throw molten iron darts, etc. The 1 second limit is for balance. There might be a short cooldown (1-5 seconds, maybe).
>>
No. 563126 ID: f562ed

Making things shrink. Can be both offensive and defensive. Plus. CLOTHING DAMAGE ADVENTURE.
>>
No. 563240 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139269230752.png - (181.91KB , 712x512 , 04.png )
563240

DingDingDing! We have a winner, fireballs and intangibility it is! I knew this was a good idea! They’ll be all like “I’m gonna stab you!”, she’ll be all like “FIREBLOCKED!” then she’ll be all like “Aha now I took your pants through your legs!” then they’ll be all “oh no everyone can see my undies”! It’ll be super-mega-rad! I gotta go cast the spell now bye tgchan!
>>
No. 563245 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139269246039.png - (266.74KB , 712x512 , 05.png )
563245

*YAAAWN*
>>
No. 563255 ID: a87e3a

>>563245
Hello Aria. It's a brand new day! Are you ready for adventure?
>>
No. 563274 ID: 93bc54

oooh, can you fly? flying and intangibility go really well together. assuming you can use it on yourself.
>>
No. 563278 ID: 9ddf68

morning, guess what today is?
>>
No. 563281 ID: 4a75fa

Hello. Good morning. Try not to accidentally activate your new fireball defenses in bed, or intangible yourself out of your clothes, or through the floor. Unfamiliar powers can backfire.
>>
No. 563284 ID: 3f0c1b

Happy birthday Aria, looks like you got presents.
>>
No. 563286 ID: 67bfa9

happy birthday aria! time to dress in many layers for no particular reason

also go outside, it will be better for testing your new abilities
>>
No. 563318 ID: acfe32

Awww, it's an adorable bird thing. I think Uplifted knows our tastes. Yes let's test her new powers. Put your blanket over top the teddy bear and attempt to retrieve it, the bear, without disturbing the blanket.
>>
No. 563329 ID: d2995c

>>563274
Being intangible yourself would prevent flying, since you need to touch the air for that to work. On the other hand, it can work if you can make a large enough chunk of the wall intangible to fly through.
>>
No. 563363 ID: 379075

>>563245

Eeek, furries! Kill them while they're still sleepy!
>>
No. 563450 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139279518944.png - (239.60KB , 712x512 , 06.png )
563450

>morning, guess what today is?
eeeeeEEEEE! It’s my birthday! I wonder what I got!

>Hello Aria. It's a brand new day! Are you ready for adventure?
Awww hell yeah I am!

>Happy birthday Aria, looks like you got presents.
>Hello. Good morning. Try not to accidentally activate your new fireball defenses in bed, or intangible yourself out of your clothes, or through the floor. Unfamiliar powers can backfire.

Intangibility!? FIREBALLS!? This is the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! And neat headvoices too! Thanks, Good King!
>>
No. 563451 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139279522328.png - (193.55KB , 712x512 , 07.png )
563451

>happy birthday aria! time to dress in many layers for no particular reason
Nah, that’s silly! Besides, that’d get me disqualified in the lower tiers!

>oooh, can you fly? flying and intangibility go really well together. assuming you can use it on yourself.
>Being intangible yourself would prevent flying, since you need to touch the air for that to work. On the other hand, it can work if you can make a large enough chunk of the wall intangible to fly through.
I dunno if I can fly with the intangibility yet! But I can totally fly! Well sort-kinda anyways! It’s more like a biiig jump.

Okay so maybe I could set up some bottles or something? Oh! Or maybe I could call Abbey or maybe Maurine. They’re prolly still asleep but they’d totally wanna help with my presents! Well Abbey anyway, Maurine wouldn’t wanna help but I could make her do it anyway. Or I could call both! But then I’d have to wait and I wanna try them out NOOOOOW.
>>
No. 563454 ID: 0b54f4

Heeheehee. So, who are Abbey and Maurine? If you can get them up and ready quickly, do so - boring caution says that's a good idea. However, excitement being what it is, if it's taking too long, you miiiiight try something small....
>>
No. 563456 ID: f4b0d3

>neat headvoices

okay nobody ever actually likes having us in their head. you're clearly insane in more ways than I'm prepared to handle.

make that lamp fall into a drawer by just sort of touching it and making it intangible. and then open the draawer and there will be a lamp in it. it'll be awesome, you'll see.
>>
No. 563481 ID: 37aa84

Call Abbey since she would want to help, that way you don't have to do any convincing and you can get to the throwing fireballs and passing through objects faster. While you're waiting you can practice that trick with the teddy bear I mentioned earlier.
>>
No. 563482 ID: 53ba34

you can jump and land on the roof of your house.
>>
No. 563483 ID: 67bfa9

call em both over, even if one of them doesn't want to help I bet they'd still like to see you neat powers at work
>>
No. 563485 ID: 67bfa9

while you wait practice intangability, and test what turn intangible with you
>>
No. 563490 ID: e9e331

call Abby, but how bout we try out our new powers first so we know what exactly to show your friends. Also call Abby first since she sounds like she'd like to help
>>
No. 563532 ID: d2995c

Oh, good; you already know about the whole Good-King-Superpower-Fighting-Tournament thing. In fact you seem to know more about the rules than us, so would you mind summarizing them?

Intangibility is fairly simple to test; with the fireballs thing you might want to think of some non-flammable place to do that testing.
>>
No. 563653 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295739569.png - (143.03KB , 712x512 , 08.png )
563653

>Call Abbey
Okay, I’ll just call Abbey then! Imma get my cell.

>okay nobody ever actually likes having us in their head. you're clearly insane in more ways than I'm prepared to handle.
Aww, but you’re so nice. Who wouldn’t want you in their head?

It’s still ringing.

>you can jump and land on the roof of your house.
That sounds like a really bad idea. What if I fell off the roof or hit my head on the ceiling?

Stiiill riiingiiing…

>while you wait practice intangibility, and test what turn intangible with you
I’ll try it on the lamp. I wave my wings at it. Go intangible! Uh, that didn’t work. Maybe I’ve gotta grab it and think really, really hard. It worked! It’s in my top drawer now!
>>
No. 563654 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295741946.png - (78.53KB , 712x512 , 09.png )
563654

Uhhh, uhhh, maybe I didn’t think that through. My moms are gonna soooo disappointed in me when they see this! I’ll totally fix that later.
>>
No. 563655 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295744970.png - (153.13KB , 712x512 , 10.png )
563655

She picked up.
Abbey: Uuuurgh. *Burble* ...Is that you Aria? You know… it’s like... Six AM, right?
Aria: I know I know I know but today’s special! You know what day it is right!?
Abbey: Holy shit! Your birthday! I’ll be right over in like... ten minutes.

Yay! Abbey’s on her way!
>>
No. 563656 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295747322.png - (138.15KB , 712x512 , 11.png )
563656

>Oh, good; you already know about the whole Good-King-Superpower-Fighting-Tournament thing. In fact you seem to know more about the rules than us, so would you mind summarizing them?

Oh, you mean The King’s Games! Wait, you don’t know anything about The Games?

It works like this: You get into an arena and you fight until one of you is naked. The league’s the best of the best at the games and if you beat them you’re the best.

So there’s a double battle division, one for tag-team, and another single fights too! Each of those has three tiers with three Arena Leaders in each, and if you beat one you can go to the next tier, but you can still totally go back and fight the other ones if you want their badges and stuff.

And each tier has its own rules and the higher you get up the less rules there are and at tier three you can do anything you want. And after you fight the tier three guy you can take on the division champ, and after you beat all the champs you can fight the final five and after that the champion of it ALL!

And that’s gonna be me. I’m gonna be the very very best!
>>
No. 563657 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295750033.png - (211.01KB , 712x512 , 12.png )
563657

I hear a knock at the door. Abbey’s here!

Abbey: Happy birthday, Aria!
Aria: Abbey! You brought your mic!
Abbey: You wanna go out back to try out your powers? Just down to underwear, I don’t wanna get too many funny looks.
Aria: Okay! Let’s do this!
>>
No. 563659 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139295762135.png - (261.64KB , 712x512 , 13.png )
563659

Abbey: So are you ready to get STOMPED?
Aria: Ha! We’ll see about that.

AAAHHH! It’s my first battle. What do I first! That’s what you’re here for right?
>>
No. 563660 ID: 3f0c1b

There is only one way to open this fight.

FIREBLOCK, THE POWER OF ROCK!
>>
No. 563661 ID: 53ba34

yes, and since we don't know the power set of your foe you need to be on the defensive. be ready to jump over anything she sends at you/ and then go intangible if she goes for an air attack.
>>
No. 563662 ID: 37aa84

Dodge behind the tree to your left to avoid her initial attack then pass through the tree to catch her by surprise.
>>
No. 563664 ID: 9ddf68

alright, we set it up so your offensive power is intangibility and your defensive power is fireballs. We we're kinda going with the whole the best offence is a good defense and the best defense is a good offence. Just think of it as a reversal of roles.

Aright so let's start of defensively and throw some fireballs at her feet to throw her off guard a bit and then rush her with your intangibility. Just make it look like your going to punch her or something but instead go straight through her and see if you can't take one of her clothes with you(shirt, skirt, belt, whatever you can grab)
>>
No. 563666 ID: 67bfa9

charge her with fireblock ready, block her attack then rush through her with intangability taking as much of her clothes as you can with you
>>
No. 563669 ID: 4a75fa

>What do I first!
Do you know what's Abby's powers are? Your immediate advantage might be you've seen her fight before, and she has no idea what you were given today.

Your disadvantage is she has had more practice than you.
>>
No. 563677 ID: 4838e8

use tackle

run towards her and make her intangible.
>>
No. 563751 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139302546882.png - (278.45KB , 712x512 , 14.png )
563751

>>563669
>Do you know what's Abby's powers are?
Rock Music and Stoneskin!

>>563664
>Aright so let's start of defensively and throw some fireballs at her feet to throw her off guard a bit
I can’t, they’re stuck to my hands!

>>563666
>charge her with fireblock ready, block her attack then rush through her with intangability taking as much of her clothes as you can with you
Okay!
>>
No. 563752 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139302549054.png - (315.75KB , 712x512 , 15.png )
563752

>>
No. 563753 ID: 9ddf68

no big deal, just make your leg intangible and hit her with a fireball.
>>
No. 563759 ID: 53ba34

intangiblity, you can't grab intangible things.
>>
No. 563761 ID: 76b151

Make her intangible, but not her clothes. Auto win when your momentum propels her out of them.
>>
No. 563765 ID: a87e3a

>>563752
Our Intangibility is offensive. We have to use it on HER, not ourselves. So try that out next.
>>
No. 563767 ID: 9ddf68

>>563765
right, then what I said here>>563753, just change it to make her arm intangible, extra points if you can make here intangible enough that she losses some clothing.
>>
No. 563770 ID: 67bfa9

>>563761
I like this idea
>>
No. 563777 ID: 0c1a69

Data suggests anything you touch can be rendered intangible for a moment. Do this with your fire. Place fire inside clothing before rendering it tangible again. If allowed, try doing this inside Abby's arms or legs.

Another thing to consider: You mentioned you have the ability to jump really high. I presume this means you have hollow bones, as is typical in Avians. Fire causes a lift, meaning if you hold it beneath you, or perhaps just try flapping with it out, it may let you fly.

>Rock Music and Stoneskin
Stoneskin can be bypassed with your Ghostfire. Try it out if she uses that technique.

As for her rock music, I would assume it uses Kinetic Sound Waves akin to a Sonic Boom, only on a lesser scale. Fireblock should dissipate the air in front of you enough to slow down the waves enough to render them less harmful, if not outright harmless. Should she use the ground to bypass your own defense, use Fireflight to dodge.
>>
No. 563778 ID: 4a75fa

Use the tentacle to whip around so you're flying into her instead of away then do the intangibility trick.
>>
No. 563890 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139311022306.png - (626.30KB , 712x1124 , 16.png )
563890

I’m trying something new for posts with more motion. Lemme know what you think in the discussion thread

-1-
>>563761
>Make her intangible, but not her clothes. Auto win when your momentum propels her out of them.
What momentum? She’s got me by the leg.
Abbey: Gotcha! Whatcha gonna do, huh?

-2-
>>563767
>just change it to make her arm intangible, extra points if you can make here intangible enough that she losses some clothing.
Uh, maybe if I just lean forward and focus I could…
Aria leans forward, attempting to pull Abbey out of her clothes

-3-
I… I don’t think it worked.

-4-
Abbey: Heh. I didn’t even need my powers.

-5-
Uh… guys, I think I’m losing.
>>
No. 563891 ID: 67bfa9

with your beak grab her top, and your free hand grab her skirt, then turn intangable and roll out of her grasp
>>
No. 563892 ID: 53ba34

that;s cause we don't really want to hurt you friend. to get out of this you can just explode. as in, your entire body is now fire.
>>
No. 563894 ID: e1609c

>>563890
FLAME ON
hurr hurr double entendre hurr
>>
No. 563896 ID: 37aa84

Have you seen enough hentai to know where this is going, because I certainly have. If you want to avoid it your either going to have to turn yourself intangible to escape her grip or throw up a fire shield to force her to back off. We really should have practiced actually using your powers before going straight on to sparring with powers you have little understanding of.
>>
No. 563897 ID: 4a75fa

...well, focus. Can you make anything intangible? Better to experiment now with your friend when it doesn't really count than later.
>>
No. 563915 ID: 9e49a8

punch her in the boobs with a fireball.
>>
No. 563917 ID: 96c896

>>563890
How does injury work out for this sort of thing? I mean, I guess you could bite her.
>>
No. 563922 ID: 0c1a69

Rendering your clothing intangible may prevent her from removing them, but may remove them itself.
>>
No. 563970 ID: 9ddf68

yeah, you see this is kinda why some of us wanted you to test your powers before fighting anyone so we actually had an idea on what we're doing, cause right now we're just winging it and as you can see this is going to well.

so uh, if you can make yourself intangible see if you can't just go through her, take clothing if you can but don't try if you don't think you can. or just make her intangible and do what I just said.

If you don't think you can do anything with intangibility then just charge up some fireballs and fire at point blank and hope for the best.
>>
No. 564041 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139318823455.png - (179.82KB , 712x512 , 17.png )
564041

She’s ripping my shirt. Better do something quick!
>>563897

>Try intangibility
I focus as hard as I can to phase through her grasp, but nothing happens! Whenever I try, it feels like her body pushes back on me.

>>563922
>Make clothes intangible
Why would I do that?! That'd probably just make all my clothes fall off.

>>563915
>Fireballs
She’s got my hands. I can’t do fireballs!

>>563892
>>563894
>explode
Here goes nothing!
>>
No. 564042 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139318825154.png - (357.67KB , 712x512 , 18.png )
564042

>>
No. 564043 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139318838373.png - (264.96KB , 712x512 , 19.png )
564043

ABBEY: Y’know… if this were an official league match… I’d win.

ARIA: You? What are you talking about? I TOTALLY beat you!

ABBEY: Yeah... but you’d be disqualified. We decided on just down to underwear, remember?


ARIA: Oh. I… I guess you’re right.

ABBEY: But, hey! It’s your birthday. So… I guess I’ll let it slide just this once.


ARIA: Yay!

ABBEY: So… could I borrow one of your shirts? This is kinda... drafty…


>>563970
Hey, I won anyway, right?

Uh, maybe I should get some new clothes from my room though.

--Aria wins!--
[Aria discovered (4) new aspects of her powers!]
[Fireballs]

- Fireshields: Aria can block weak attacks using fireballs, though this may also be used as an on-touch attack.

- Explosion: Aria’s flames explode outward with enormous force, massively damaging both her own clothing and her opponent’s, and potentially deflecting any attack if timed correctly.

[Intangibility]
- Intangible touch: Aria may turn any nonliving object she touches with her bare skin intangible so long as she continues to make contact with it.

- Bum Rush: If Aria gains enough momentum, she can pass through opponents and objects, but this exhausts her power, so intangibility is on cooldown for a couple seconds.

All further aspect announcements will occur immediately after discovery
>>
No. 564044 ID: 4a75fa

>you would have lost
Hey, it's your first time! People are always blowing up too early on their first time, especially when it's a special birthday thing.

>could I borrow one of your shirts?
>Uh, maybe I should get some new clothes from my room though.
Yes, the two of you need to get dressed.

Uh, so this doesn't end up being, well, kind of an expensive hobby? What with the constant clothes destruction.

What's the point of the King's games, anyways? Is there a reason to do it, other than for the fun of kicking ass and exhibitionism?
>>
No. 564045 ID: 9e49a8

cool. thank her. however it is you gals do the thanking. I'm thinking... you're really grateful.

oh, and nice job with the great balls of fire.

...yeah ok I'm done now. seriously, maybe you should go to a clothing shop to pick up some fire-resistant garments you can wear to minimize the backslash of that explosion power.
>>
No. 564046 ID: 9ddf68

alright so with intangibility you can grab clothing and pull them off with little to no effort but actually passing through something is something that can only be done every now or then, good to know. As for you fire moves, you can black small things with the normal fireball and we have a disputation move that can do lots of damage but you get hit as well... might want to start looking for fireproof or at least fire resistant clothing.

But yeah we're learning at right now that's all that matters, after all you got to learn to walk before you can run. So once the two of you get dressed what's next on the to do list?
>>
No. 564047 ID: 0c1a69

>>564045
Assuming that it isn't considered cheating, clothing with some immunity to fire will be a great idea.

Processing of the agreement determines you do owe her clothing since you went overboard, so go ahead and fetch some clothing for the two of you.
>>
No. 564341 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139338863978.png - (140.53KB , 712x512 , 20.png )
564341

>Fire Resistance
Most of the clothes that places sell aren’t really good at not catching fire…
I could maybe get some clothes enchanted for that? But then I couldn’t enchant them with anything else, so I’m not sure if that’s a good idea either. And it’s expensive anyway.

>>564044
>Uh, so this doesn't end up being, well, kind of an expensive hobby? What with the constant clothes destruction.
Not at all! Most clothes aren’t really that expensive.

>What's the point of the King's games, anyways? Is there a reason to do it, other than for the fun of kicking ass and exhibitionism?
It’s mostly the first one! Everybody likes a good fight, and it’s really fun to watch people duke it out! I guess there are some people out there that like being naked in front of all those people… but it’s really mostly about keeping score.


>>564045
>cool. thank her. however it is you gals do the thanking. I'm thinking... you're really grateful.
Oh! Right, right, right!

Aria: Abbey! Thanks for helping me try out my powers and not getting mad at me for breaking the rules. I should totally take you out for breakfast at The Bacon Beard!
Abbey: Oh, no you’re not! It’s your fuckin’ birthday, Aria. I’m taking YOU out.
Aria: I guess you’re right… but we’re totally doing that some other time!
Abbey: Okay, you win, you win; some other time. Now about those cl-
Mom sticks her head out the door and points her thin pink tail at us. Her hair’s all messy like she just got up.
???: Happy Birthday, Aria! There’s no way we’re letting Abbey pay for breakfast! How about we treat all of you to Bacon Beard! Where’s Maurine, anyway?
Aria: Oh, I only called Abbey. Maurine would be sad if I burned one of her dresses.
Mom: Fire powers? Awesome. You should have called her over anyway. The look on her face would have been amazing.
Aria:Awww, Mooooom! That’s not nice! Anyway, I got intangibility and headvoices too. They’re both great. The Good King is so smart!
Mom: Three powers…? That’s kinda weird. Anyway, we can’t only have one of your BFFs for breakfast! Call Maurine over!
Aria: I’ll go get the ph-
Abbey: Aria! Maybe... we should get dressed and cleaned up first…
Aria: Oh! Uh… lets go do that. You can have some of my clothes since you didn’t bring spares…
Mom: I guess I’ll go wake up Mommy.

We go upstairs to my room and get some clothes, then take turns cleaning up and getting dressed. I just get another one of the outfit I put on when I got up. Abbey grabs an one of my shirts and a totally adorable skirt.
Abbey: This really doesn’t suit me… But seriously, thanks.
>>
No. 564343 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139338875167.png - (346.24KB , 712x512 , 21.png )
564343

I go grab my cell and dial Maurine.
Maurine: ...Huh…? ...Aria? It’s really early…
Aria: I know, but my moms are taking us out for breakfast and they said you could come too. Also it’s my birthday.
Maurine: ...I will be right over! See you in like an hour. I need to get ready.
A whole hour? *sigh* Oh... Maurine. How are we gonna spend a whole hour?

Mom: Aria, Abbey! Come down to the living room!

We go down to the living room.
Mom: We figured Maurine would probably take a little while, so we figured you might want these in the meantime!
Mommy: Happy Birthday, dear!
My moms are sitting on the couch with presents! Ahhhhh! I wonder what they got me!
>>
No. 564348 ID: 67bfa9

ooo! presents! time to find out what you got!

by the way, what are your mom's powers?
>>
No. 564349 ID: 9ddf68

...soooo does everyone have two moms here?

Anyways, sweet, nothing helps kill time like presents

also are you adopted or am I missing something here?
>>
No. 564355 ID: 4a75fa

Expensive enchanted clothes aren't a good investment if your opponents are just going to wreck them anyways.

...well, unless you have a magic marker, a stack of scrolls, and a potion of confusion. Then we could set about making a whole bunch of foo-proof stuff.

>Three powers…?
We probably don't count.

>>564343
Now there's a size difference.
>>
No. 564356 ID: a87e3a

>>564343
Oh, you have two moms? Does that mean you're adopted, or were you born via magic shenanigans?

What's your opinion on romance anyway?
>>
No. 564414 ID: 25dfb7

wait. are males a thing that exists around here? 'cause I haven't seen any other than the king so far.

tear into those presents voraciously. remember to be thankful.
>>
No. 564424 ID: 0c1a69

Data notes the existence of male based clothing, so I presume there are males, though it might just be for tomboyish girls.

Is two mothers typical, unusual, or guaranteed?

>Mom: Three powers…? That’s kinda weird.
We should not be considered a power. The Good King conjured up a link to us, and presumably accidentally sent the link with the powers. Our communications is present whether you intend to use it or not, while the intangibility and fire are on will only.
>>
No. 564746 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139362415932.png - (104.36KB , 712x512 , 22.png )
564746

>>564356
>Oh, you have two moms? Does that mean you're adopted, or were you born via magic shenanigans?
Neither! ...You don’t know where babies come from, do you? Were you just born this morning? Well… when two people love each other very, very much, they... make love, and have babies.

>What's your opinion on romance anyway?
I thought about it in high school, but everyone just wanted to get in my pants. After they were so mean to me! Jerks!

*sigh* Maybe I’ll find someone right for me someday...

>>564424
>Is two mothers typical, unusual, or guaranteed?
Uhhh, typical? Some people have two moms, or two dads, or one of each. Sometimes people have one dad or one mom.

>We should not be considered a power. The Good King conjured up a link to us, and presumably accidentally sent the link with the powers. Our communications is present whether you intend to use it or not, while the intangibility and fire are on will only.

...So, you think were an accident? Well, you’re awesome anyway!

>>564414
>wait. are males a thing that exists around here? 'cause I haven't seen any other than the king so far.
Wait, you met The Good King!? I mean I’ve seen him but I’ve never actually met him! Oh, wow, you have to tell me all about it!

Uh, wait… you don’t know if there are any guys exist or not? Of course there’s guys!
>>
No. 564747 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139362422894.png - (146.62KB , 712x512 , 23.png )
564747

>tear into those presents voraciously. remember to be thankful.
Aaaahhhh! Presents!

Aria: Oh thank you thank you thank you! Moms, you’re the best!

Mom: Awww, you’re making me blush!

Mommy: Thanks dear, enjoy your presents!

Mom hands me the smaller box and I tear it open. There’s two little things inside.

[Flash Mark Acquired!]
Aaaaahhh! It’s a mark! I can’t wait to try it out!

[Marks] are limited-use equippable abilities. Only two may be equipped at a time.

Mom: It’s a flash mark. It’ll cut through any darkness with a blinding flash. You can only use it three times every twenty-four hours though. Maybe it doesn’t seem very useful now, but believe me, you’ll thank me.

Aria: I love it, I love it, I love it!

Mom: Aww, It’s nothin’.
>>
No. 564748 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139362428558.png - (164.37KB , 712x512 , 24.png )
564748

[Basic Teleportation Stone Acquired!]
[The Basic Teleportation Stone is the weakest version of this stone available. Like every other stone, it will run out of power after a number of uses, in this case a single use. It will take the user, and anyone else touching them to any place they’ve already been. However, only teleports the user, leaving their inventory behind.]

Mommy: Just in case you ever want to come back home, dear. You’re always welcome here.

Aria: Thanks, Mommy!
>>
No. 564749 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139362434774.png - (208.93KB , 712x512 , 25.png )
564749

Mommy hands me the big box.

There’s something wrapped in paper inside. It’s an adorable little sword with a gem in the handle.

[Channel Shortsword Acquired!]

Mom:We figured we should get you something flexible since we didn’t know what power The Good King would give you. It’s a channeling sword! If you focus your powers on it you can make it do cool stuff!

I throw myself at the couch and put hug my Moms.

Aria: This is the best birthday EVER! I love you, Moms!
>>
No. 564750 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139362437830.png - (144.89KB , 712x512 , 26.png )
564750

Soooo, now what? That took like fifteen minutes and Maurine still won’t be here for awhile. I guess I could try out my new stuff, but I don’t think Abbey wants another fight and I don’t wanna waste the charges on my stone and mark. We could just go play video games or something I guess.
>>
No. 564752 ID: 53ba34

how about we do story time? tell us about your world.

also, yeah we met the good king, he said he was running out of ideas for power sets, so he asked us for an idea. which brings us to you.
>>
No. 564753 ID: 88960e

>you don't know if there are guys?
Well we're trying not to make assumptions, and we were 5 for 5 gals since meeting you.

>What do
I suppose you could just hang out or goof off. Or maybe you could try channelling fire or intangibility through the sword? One probably just makes a fire sword, but I'm curious about the other.
>>
No. 564757 ID: 9ddf68

well truth be told we've seen a lot of different places and some of the rules that apply for one place may be tweaked or even nonexistent in another. So whenever we go somewhere new we kinda have to flounder around for a bit until we get things figured out.

So with the sword, does it just take the powers you have and uses them on the blade? If so then with intangibility we could make it so the blade could simple pass through armor or other things that would be hard to cut by having it pass harmlessly through whatever and then making it solid again... not to sure how effective that would be since we don't actually want to kill anybody but it could be useful somewhere down the road. And fire plus magic sword equals magic flaming sword, might even be able to make it explode with each hit as well.

Also the flash mark, it says it can only be used 3 times every 24 hours, does it recharge or do you have to recharge it or what? and the stone says it will leave your inventory behind, does that include clothes?

But yeah, as for what to do you could always head over to Abbey's place so she can get back into some of her clothes and head on back here since she only lives like what 10 minutes away max. it'll kill time if nothing else.
>>
No. 564758 ID: 36f358

I thought babies were born when a guy puts his pee-pee place into a girl's pee-pee place. how would two girls even transfer genetic material between one another? how would a guy give birth to a child without a uterus? or is one of your moms a dickgirl? I'm so confused!

anyway, I say try out your new toy by channeling all of your powers into it one by one. oh, and be a darling and do it outdoors.
>>
No. 564760 ID: 53ba34

>>564758
wat are you, 8? just say it, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
>>
No. 564761 ID: f7e4cd

>>564750
Try channeling both your powers through the sword at the same time. Maybe you'll end up with something cool happening.
>>
No. 564786 ID: 0c1a69

Does the sword have a limit on uses? If not, stepping outside and taking some practice swings is the recommended course of action. Try using fire and intangibility with it, at basic levels. Do not attempt to use exhausting techniques just yet.

>>564752
That may have been a one time thing. It is likely that most people inspire his ideas based on their personality. Aria seems to be a rather flexible individual, meaning she does not give the vibes of needing any particular power. Case in point, she got a sword that can be used with any power.

>>564758
Perhaps you are unaware of some of the alternate means of reproduction. What an unfortunate essense of thought you are.

Typical of EU-01, reproduction does normally require a male and a female, yes, but some planets have species designed to transfer or share genetic material through other means.

It is possible that The Good King himself made all relationships viable (he is The Good King, after all), or that the people of the planet already had the capacity to share genetic material through means such as blood, cloacal kissing, or other methods (Do understand, we don't actually know what their reproductive system looks like).

Aria is an avian, but her mothers are Bovine and Vermine. I would think it safe to assume that standard EU-01 methods of genetic sharing are not used, but rather some other means. As I have stated in previous processing, The Good King may have made this possible; I would not put it beyond his power to allow the act of passionate love (not lust) to cause a pregnancy with randomized genomes.

>>564761
Indeed, it is possible. You do have two wings, but it is a matter more of the strength of focus. There is the potential that your powers will fail to activate with a split focus.
>>
No. 564791 ID: 0b54f4

>tell me about the Good King
Hahaha, the Good King is pretty awesome. I like him; he's cool.

I dunno, can you read links?
>>562501
>>562502
>>562503
>>563240

Also, so what are your moms' powers?
>>
No. 564955 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139380978746.png - (315.86KB , 712x512 , 27.png )
564955

>Try out the sword
Aria: I’ve gotta try this thing right now! See you out back guys!

Mom:Aria! Wait, a sec!

Aria: Huh?

Mommy: ...We got a dummy ready for you in case you wanted to try the sword out right away. If you wait a couple minutes, we could set it up for you.

My Moms go upstairs to their room, and come down with a scarecrow-looking thing dressed in a crappy old jacket. We all go out, and Mommy sticks it into the ground and steps out of the way.

Mom:Go crazy!

>Try Fire!
I focus my fire powers on the sword and it whooshes and bursts into flames! Aaaaah! Firesword! I swing my sword at the dummy and it makes a flaming cut in the arm of the dummy’s jacket. This is SO cool! It pushes back and stops right before it can cut the dummy, though.

[new item combo discovered!]
[Fireshield] + [Channel Sword] = [Fiery Parryblade]
[This combination sets any channel weapon ablaze, but causes it to repel other objects.]


>Try Intangibility!
I focus my intangibility as hard as I can on the sword and swing it at the dummy. It passes right through everything!

Hmmmm...

I’ll try again! This time I focus on the crappy jacket. The sword passes right through everything else, but makes a little cut on the jacket and knocks it right off the dummy.

[new item combo discovered!]
[Intangible Touch] + [Channel Sword] = [Phaseblade]
[This makes the blade pass through all objects, unless Aria focuses on a specific one to stay solid.]


>Try both!
I focus really really hard on both of my powers. The sword lights up with fire! I focus on the jacket and swing my sword at it. My sword takes the jacket with it again, but cuts a burning path right through it!

[new item combo discovered!]
[Intangible Touch] + [fireshield] + [Channel Sword] = [Fiery Phaseblade]
[Like the phaseblade, except repulsive. And on fire.]


This is the best present ever!

Abbey: Aria?

Aria: Yeah?

Abbey: That. was. FUCKING. AMAZING.

Aria: Heeheehee, thanks!

>Get Abbey Clothes

Aria: Hey Abbey, you wanna go get some of your clothes before we go?

Abbey:...uh… yeah. Lets go do that.

Aria:We’ll be back in like... twenty minutes, Moms! We’re gonna go get some of Abbey’s clothes from her house!

Mommy:Okay, dear! Just hurry back!

We walk a couple blocks to Abbey’s house. Like always, nobody’s home, so we just go up to Abbey’s room. She goes into her room and closes the door behind her.

Abbey:Y’know, for once, I’m happy that Maurine takes so damn long to get ready. We wouldn’t have time to get my clothes if she got ready as quick as I do...

I hear her rustling around behind the door.

Abbey:Uh, Gimme a minute to find something…

Abbey’s so silly…

Abbey:Ah! Got something!

She comes out dressed in a black tanktop, a leather skirt, and a spiked collar. She looks awesome.

We start walking back to my house...

>>564791
>The Good King

He sounds so cool! I have to meet him someday!

And you guys helped me pick out my powers? Thanks! They’re really, really, really cool!

>I dunno, can you read links?
...What’s a link?

>Also, so what are your moms' powers?

My Mommy can shoot beams that turn things into cookies! It’s so cool! Oh, and she can make shadowclones, too.

Mom’s got drill-hands and ironskin! It’s SO AWESOME.

>>564757
>Also the flash mark, it says it can only be used 3 times every 24 hours, does it recharge or do you have to recharge it or what?
I'm pretty sure it recharges by itself.

>and the stone says it will leave your inventory behind, does that include clothes?
...I think so...

>>564758
>I thought babies were born when a guy puts his pee-pee place into a girl's pee-pee place. how would two girls even transfer genetic material between one another? how would a guy give birth to a child without a uterus? or is one of your moms a dickgirl? I'm so confused!

Anyone can have babies with anyone! Jeez, why is this so hard to understand, you guys?

My Moms fell in love and had me together by doing it. ...I think anyway… they were kinda confusing when they explained it to me...

>>564760
>wat are you, 8? just say it, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.
Yeah, I know, right?

>how about we do story time? tell us about your world.
Uuuhhh, okay, The Good King made the sigils for us a really really long time ago, and we made everything else with the stuff we got from those, then he gave us our powers, and then we started doing the games but nobody could keep score so the Good King said we should just use our clothes so we did.

...did I do okay?
>>
No. 564956 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139380983377.png - (137.41KB , 712x512 , 28.png )
564956

We get home just in time! Maurine’s walking towards my house!

Aria: Hi Maurine!

Maurine: Oh... Hi, Aria! Happy Birthday…

Awwww, she always wears the cutest outfits!
>>
No. 564958 ID: 4a75fa

>Fiery Parryblade
So it's possible to cut clothes but not flesh? That's useful. (Unless you're ever in a real fight).

>Fiery Phaseblade
...even better. You can cut flaming clothes right off people. Nice.

Applied right, this means people can't parry your attacks (because they're phased out). In order to avoid, they have to dodge, or attack you. (A good strategy might be to use the firesword, and then phase by surprise when we need to. At least, against an opponent who doesn't know your powers). Just remember a phased-out sword means you can't parry anything if you don't remember to phase it back in.

>What’s a link?
It's a way we can show things to each other. Guess it doesn't work for you, sorry. We'll stick to talking.

>...I don’t think [it leaves clothes behind]…
Pff. Like there's any chance of that.
>>
No. 564959 ID: f31150

is she 18 yet? if so, what are her powers? is she holding something behind her back? is it a present?
>>
No. 564982 ID: 0c1a69

Whoa, she's.... A feline in her upper half, but a lizard in her lower half? This is quite intriguing. This is the first we've seen of a person who is not just one type of animal. Is this normal, or is she unique in the regard?

Anyways, in regards to her as a sparring partner, lets wait until you have a chance to agree on some rules, so that she doesn't feel like you're cheating.
>>
No. 564983 ID: 67bfa9

now that all three of you are togeather suggest that the three of you form a team for the games
>>
No. 564990 ID: 9ddf68

alright, we're all here now off to breakfast.
>>
No. 565361 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139406522391.png - (184.31KB , 712x512 , 29.png )
565361

>Whoa, she's.... A feline in her upper half, but a lizard in her lower half? This is quite intriguing. This is the first we've seen of a person who is not just one type of animal. Is this normal, or is she unique in the regard?

She’s pretty normal! You should see some of my moms’ friends…

>Anyways, in regards to her as a sparring partner, lets wait until you have a chance to agree on some rules, so that she doesn't feel like you're cheating.

Maurine doesn’t really like battling. She’s kinda weird like that! I know she’d help us if we needed her help, though. Maurine’s a really, really good friend.

>>564958
>Pff. Like there's any chance of that.
...So you think the basic stone’ll take my clothes with me? I thought it didn’t but maybe you guys know better...

>is she 18 yet? if so, what are her powers?
Yeah, she turned eighteen like six months ago. Her powers are really, really cool! She can produce any kind of sharp weapon from her body!

She mostly uses them to make clothes and stuff though.

>is she holding something behind her back? is it a present?
Maurine takes her hand out from behind her back and hands me a little super-cute bag.

Maurine: ...I thought since you’re going on a long journey and everything, I could maybe make you something to carry some of your things in... maybe snacks, or stones... I know you already have a backpack... so I made this for you. You could keep stuff on your belt in case you need it quickly. I hope you like it...

[Satchel Acquired!]
[Aria can use this as an extra pocket for stuff she needs to get to quickly!]

Aria: Oh, Maurine! Of course I like it! It’s so adorable!

Abbey slaps her forehead with one of her tentacles.

Abbey: Maurine... didn’t we decide that we were both going to take her shopping together later? And you wouldn’t upstage me like this? Remember?

Maurine:I’m sorry Abbey… I know that’s what we were going to do… I was just so inspired last night, so I stayed up and made this. If I’d known it would make you upset I wouldn’t have-

Abbey: No, no, I’m sorry. That was stupid. You made that sweet gift for Aria in the spur of the moment, and I got mad ‘cause I didn’t think of it first.

Aria: ...Maybe we could get my moms so we could go eat? I’m getting really hungry...
>>
No. 565362 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139406530665.png - (228.18KB , 712x512 , 30.png )
565362

>>564990
>alright, we're all here now off to breakfast.
We go inside to get my moms and they’re sitting on the couch together. Mom’s holding Mommy’s hand.

Mom: Hey guys! Ready to go to Bacon Beard!? I know I am!

We all pile into the car together and my mom drives us to the Bacon Beard. It’s not really far so I don’t get a chance to tell Abbey and Maurine about our super-awesome idea. We get out of the car and walk in, and get a seat. A cute ferret-guy with a cyborg eye walks up to our table and hands us some menus.

>>564983
>now that all three of you are togeather suggest that the three of you form a team for the games
Aria: Hey guys, the voices gave me an idea! We should form a team for the games!

Abbey: That’s an amazing idea! It’d be like a huge road trip! Hell, maybe I’d have a shot at being champ!

Aria: Ha! Fat chance! I’m gonna be champ!

Abbey giggles.

Abbey: May the best woman win!

Mom: Starting rivalries already! My baby’s growin’ up! It brings a tear to my eye...

Mommy: Honey... I think they were kidding.

Mom:I know, I know. I was kidding too! Jeez.

Mommy: Uh, anyway... Dear, you haven’t asked Maurine if she’s okay with this.

Aria: Oh! Right! What do you think, Maurine? Awesome or what?

Maurine: ...I don’t know about all the fighting… and I don’t really want to be the champion or anything... I’ll help you fight if you really, really want me to... you might need me for all those tag-team fights... but what if I lose... in front of all those people...

Maurine turns really red for a second.

Maurine: B-but maybe I’ll get better at making clothes while we’re out there… I know I’ll have to fix yours a lot… and all those exotic fashions, and the contests! I could show the world that I have what it takes... maybe... maybe I could really make a splash! ...I’m in!

Abbey: Okay! It’s settled, three BFFs on the adventure of a lifetime!

[Abbey and Maurine joined the party!]

Abbey: Soooo, where to first? Who’re gonna challenge if our epic quest to take the league by storm!?

Mommy: ...You could start with Rosa. She’s pretty close, so you don’t have to leave quite yet. We could even drive you there.

Aria: Aunt Rosa? I dunno… I mean she’s like your best friend. She might go easy on me or something.

Mom: Trust us. She won’t. Arena Leader’s code.

Mommy: We won’t either, when the time comes, dear.

...should I listen to them? Fighting Aunt Rosa first feels... I dunno... kinda lame.
>>
No. 565365 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139406547424.png - (237.17KB , 712x512 , 31.png )
565365

Oh, I just remembered, I have to order!

Hmmm…

I don’t even know where to start! There’s so much bacony goodness on this menu I can’t even handle it! This is definitely the toughest decision I’ve ever had to make!

[Bacon Menu]
[Bacon Appetizers]
Bacon Soup
Bacon Rings
Bacon Fries
Bacon Sticks
Bacon Nachos
Bacon Potato
Bacon Salad
Bacon Bread

[Bacon Breakfast]
Bacon Pancakes
Bacon Waffles
Bacon Burger
Bacon Eggs

[Bacon Lunch]
Bacon Sandwich
Bacon Mac’n Cheese
Bacon Pot Pie
Bacon Chicken
Bacon Bacon

[Bacon Dessert]
Bacon Ice Cream
Bacon Cake
Bacon Apples

>>
No. 565367 ID: 88960e

>So you think the basic stone’ll take my clothes with me?
Oh, no. Looks like we both managed to misinterpret each other there.

>Right to the first gym area leader.
Hmm. You might need a little more practice, first.
>>
No. 565368 ID: 1d0f06

bacon burger, unless it is past breakfast in that case get bacon sandwich
>>
No. 565370 ID: 9ddf68

huh, think Maurine may have stage fright

anyways I'm sure you don't need us to tell you what you like But can you tell us about how this arena battles work? I mean when you frist told us about them it sound like something that you have to do alone but now there's tag-team battles and what not, could you just give us the basic type of arena battles and maybe tell us a bit about your aunt as well. You know give us an idea on what we have to work with.
>>
No. 565372 ID: e31ca1

>>565365
I hear the bacon's really good.
>>
No. 565379 ID: 0c1a69

>>565362
Oh, wow, I was not aware of her incredible height. She is certainly a lot taller than you are.

>A cute ferret-guy with a cyborg eye
Oh-ho, a love interest already? Aria's got a cru-ush~

>Maurine: B-but maybe I’ll get better at making clothes while we’re out there… I know I’ll have to fix yours a lot… and all those exotic fashions, and the contests! I could show the world that I have what it takes... maybe... maybe I could really make a splash! ...I’m in!
This is a fortunate agreement. However, she should not be a relied-upon fighter. If she is able to make easily crafted sparring suits, you could train her, just make sure she agrees and that it's away from crowds. She may be nervous about losing for a good reason.

Go with a bacon potato and a bacon sandwich. I presume you have no qualm about the other dishes on this menu, but as observers, we may find it uncomfortable to see somebody consume such... Different foods. The sandwich, potato, and burger are standard for us, but not much else.

>>565370
>huh, think Maurine may have stage fright
I would assume her fear has more to do with being an antiexhibitionist. The idea of being nude in front of an audience may be appealing to some, but to others, it can be entirely repulsive. It may, however, be connected to her hybridization; Maurine may just be worried at people laughing at her for being of two different species.

I understand, Aria, that you said it is common, but that does not mean people will be comfortable with it. As it is, you should simply respect her request, and ask her to take a support role; Maurine is an excellent tailor (at least, to our knowledge), and having a friend make the clothes you use makes it that much more special. Yes, it may be cheaper, too, but what's important is the sentimental value, not the monetary value.
>>
No. 565389 ID: 7ba2b3

this might be an odd question, but if Maurines power is producing edged weapons, isn't that kinda dangerous to use in a match? I mean it would be pretty hard to hit someones clothes without cutting them. or is it just impossible to injure or kill someone with your powers?
>>
No. 565396 ID: f8f08a

this is the greatest restaurant ever, ever. it's so great that its greatestness deserves two evers.

I'm intrigued by the bacon bacon in particular.
>>
No. 565603 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139426887219.png - (123.38KB , 712x512 , 32.png )
565603

>>565370
>anyways I'm sure you don't need us to tell you what you like But can you tell us about how this arena battles work? I mean when you frist told us about them it sound like something that you have to do alone but now there's tag-team battles and what not, could you just give us the basic type of arena battles and maybe tell us a bit about your aunt as well. You know give us an idea on what we have to work with.
*sigh* I thought I already explained all that stuff to you guys…

Okay… here goes nothing…

There’s three kinds of battles. Single battles are one-on-one. Double battles are where you partner up with someone and fight with someone else, and their partner, all at once. Tag-Team battles are these huge fights where there’s up to five people on a team, but only one person fighting for each team at once, but you can swap out with anyone else on your team by touching them.

Each official league battle is in one of three tiers, and each tier has different rules about clothes. The first tier lets you wear only two basic layers. So you basically only get you shirt and pants or skirt or whatever, your undies, and your shoes and socks. You can wear stuff like hats and rings and hair-decs, or whatever, but they don’t count. Tier two lets you wear whatever you want, but it can only add up to twelve things, and everything counts. Tier three doesn’t have any rules about clothes, you can wear whatever.

You can only challenge Arena Leaders in a tier higher than the first of each division by beating a leader in the tier under them and getting their badge. So, like, if you beat one of the tier-one single leaders, you can fight any of the tier-two single leaders, but not tier-two leaders in the other two divisions.

If you beat a tier-three leader you can fight that division’s champ to get their badge, and if you do that for all the champs, you can fight the Final Five in a huge tag-team double battle. When you beat them you can fight the champ, and if you beat the champ you become the champ.

There, do you guys get it now?

So, Aunt Rosa then? Okay first she’s not really my aunt, she just this really cool bat-lady that’s friends with my moms and leads the arena in the next town over. We just call her that ‘cause she’s like family. All I know about her powers is that she can make it really, really dark, like she’s taking all the light out of everything. I saw her use it to scare everyone on halloween once. It was really cool!

>>565367
>Oh, no. Looks like we both managed to misinterpret each other there.
Wait, wait, wait… so it doesn’t take my clothes with me?

>Hmm. You might need a little more practice, first.
Maybe you’re right. I’ll talk to my moms about maybe taking me to the Battle Center, so I could take down some weaker guys first.

>>565379
>Oh-ho, a love interest already? Aria's got a cru-ush~
Eww, no! I don’t even know that guy! Just ‘cause I think he’s cute doesn’t mean I’m crushing on him or anything...

>Oh, wow, I was not aware of her incredible height. She is certainly a lot taller than you are.
Yep! Maurine’s really tall, and strong, too!

>I would assume her fear has more to do with being an antiexhibitionist. The idea of being nude in front of an audience may be appealing to some, but to others, it can be entirely repulsive.
Mostly Maurine doesn’t like being naked in front of people. Like… more than normal. I mean most people get kinda embarrassed when they lose but it’s not all that bad. Well, some people get really upset though…

It’s kinda complicated I guess.

>>565389
>this might be an odd question, but if Maurines power is producing edged weapons, isn't that kinda dangerous to use in a match? I mean it would be pretty hard to hit someones clothes without cutting them. or is it just impossible to injure or kill someone with your powers?

Nah, nobody really hurts each other with their powers. People get little bruises and cuts and stuff sometimes, but it’s never all that bad.
>>
No. 565604 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139426892003.png - (414.23KB , 712x712 , 33.png )
565604

>>565396
>bacon bacon
>>565372
>I hear the bacon's really good.

The Waiter comes back.

Waiter: So, ladies. Can I take your order?

Aria: I think I’ll get the Bacon Bacon! You can never have enough bacon.

Abbey: Bacon Nachos for me.

Maurine whimpers a little.

Maurine: ...Bacon Sandwich, please.

Mommy: ...The Bacon Soup looks okay, I guess.

Mom:Er, Bacon Pancakes.

Waiter: I’ll be right back with your food.

This huge lizard-looking girl with a lot of arms rushes over to us and almost bumps into the waiter, then turns to my moms.

Lizard Girl: Are you two, by any chance, Cookie-Witch Belinda and Drill-Hands Lina, Double Battle Champions?

Oh no, not another one! On my birthday, too.

Mommy: ...Yes. That’s us.

Mom gives Mommy a little nudge with her elbow and whispers something.

Lizard Girl: You have to give me tactical advice, I need to know how you guys keep winning. I also have to get your autographs.

UUUUuuuugh she’s making me so mad.
>>
No. 565628 ID: 37aa84

Ask her how your mom is supposed to give advice if they've never seen here fight. Then challenge her to fight outside, you probably need the practice anyway and maybe your moms can give you some helpful advice afterward.
>>
No. 565629 ID: 4a75fa

>so it doesn’t take my clothes with me?
Your world has an entire system of magic devoted to the destruction and removal of clothes. You have a complicated tournament rank system and social hierarcy devoted to the same. I'd say it's pretty safe to expect teleporter wardrobe malfunctions.

>snakegirl
Haha, I love the fact she's wearing like 10 shirts.
>>
No. 565634 ID: 9ddf68

ah, I see you're born from greatness then. I know she's being kinda rude but don't let it bother you to much, I mean you're going to be a champion one day as well are you not?

But yeah truth be told we're kinda waiting on our food with nothing else to do so we could talk about what division we want to fight in. First off I want to apologize for asking about how the tournament works but the first time you never told us about the 3 different brackets or that in order to become the ultimate champion you have to beat all 3 of them. So since we're going to be doing all three anyways I think it would be a good idea for us battle center after you all are done eating at try out all three battles. Just saying that way we can start with whatever battle feels more natural/we do the best at. Also your "aunt" I take it she's in the single battle bracket then?
>>
No. 565637 ID: 0c1a69

>Eww, no! I don’t even know that guy! Just ‘cause I think he’s cute doesn’t mean I’m crushing on him or anything...
Take it easy, Aria, I was simply teasing you.
>>565629
>Haha, I love the fact she's wearing like 10 shirts.
What I find to be an intriguing fact is the presence of breasts within each shirt. Would this not be redundant?
Challenging her may provide some decent experience, but she does have a lot of clothing. I can see six sets of shirts, and there is probably a seventh that I am unable to notice. The removal of all these clothes would be unlikely.

If you do challenge her, do so with the intent to endure as long as you can. Removal of her clothes will certainly be beneficial to your experience, but your focus should be on keeping your own clothes on you.

As far as the tag-team bracket works, you only have three members right now. Showing your skill and earning the respect of others may help you to gain more allies, and a lizard who can fairly wear seven sets of shirts without breaking the layers rule would be a helpful ally.
>>
No. 565682 ID: 1d42ee

don't worry, sweetums, she's not stealing your thunder. you're still the girl of the hour, so don't make a scene, m'kay?
>>
No. 566020 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139459286437.png - (213.93KB , 712x512 , 34.png )
566020

>>565682
>don't worry, sweetums, she's not stealing your thunder. you're still the girl of the hour, so don't make a scene, m'kay?

That’s not what this is about! There’s always somebody who comes around and annoys me and my moms with dumb questions and autographs and I’m so sick of it!

>>565634
>ah, I see you're born from greatness then. I know she's being kinda rude but don't let it bother you to much, I mean you're going to be a champion one day as well are you not?

Yeah, totally! I can’t let a wimp like her get under my skin!

>Also your "aunt" I take it she's in the single battle bracket then?

Yep, Aunt Rosa’s in the singles division.

>But yeah truth be told we're kinda waiting on our food with nothing else to do so we could talk about what division we want to fight in. First off I want to apologize for asking about how the tournament works but the first time you never told us about the 3 different brackets or that in order to become the ultimate champion you have to beat all 3 of them. So since we're going to be doing all three anyways I think it would be a good idea for us battle center after you all are done eating at try out all three battles. Just saying that way we can start with whatever battle feels more natural/we do the best at.

That’s a really good idea! I’ll ask my moms to take me to the battle center, then we’ll decide if we wanna take on Aunt Rosa first! First, though...

>>565628
>Ask her how your mom is supposed to give advice if they've never seen here fight. Then challenge her to fight outside, you probably need the practice anyway and maybe your moms can give you some helpful advice afterward.

Aria: Hey! How could my moms give you any pointers at all if they’ve never seen you fight?

Lizard Girl: Oh, that is a good point, isn’t it. Are you proposing a battle?

Aria: Yeah! Outside! Right now!

Abbey: Hell yeah, Aria! Kick her ass!

Lizard Girl: I’ll most likely win, but okay. Maybe you’ll learn something.
Mommy:Aria... dear... maybe this isn’t a good idea? We didn’t even bring a change of clothes…

Mom: Oh, come on Belinda! She’s eighteen! What’s an adventure without a little public nudity?

Mommy: Comfortable... besides we ordered already. The food will get cold…

Waiter: I could just ask the chefs to hold off on making it until the fight’s over.

This really huge centaur guy in a nice outfit comes over behind the waiter.

Manager: Hey, I’m the manager here! The last couple customers just paid, so we could just shut the place down for like, ten minutes, so everyone could watch the fight! It’s not every day the friends of such prodigious battlers want to have a match outside my restaurant. Everyone’s on break!

Waiter: Have I ever told you how cool you are? I’ll go let the chef know.

Mom: Awesome! Let’s go do this!

Mommy: Oh Aria...

We all go outside and get ready to fight.

>>565637
>If you do challenge her, do so with the intent to endure as long as you can. Removal of her clothes will certainly be beneficial to your experience, but your focus should be on keeping your own clothes on you.

Got it! I’ll keep my clothes on as much as I can.
>>
No. 566021 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139459289964.png - (317.93KB , 712x512 , 35.png )
566021

Aria: Alright, It’s go time!

Lizard Girl: Good luck...

She slams her tail into the ground and uses it to keep herself up while she uses her arms push her body up to stand on end.

Wow... she’s pretty huge...

...Maybe I didn’t think this through...
>>
No. 566023 ID: 0c1a69

>>566021
Astounding! She has lined herself up for your latest attack: The Fiery Phaseblade! Go on and try an arc slash to get all of her clothes in one go.

Be careful, though. Cenipedes are known for their ability to twist out of the way (I would assume she's part centipede, or maybe part caterpillar, due to her multiple limbs). Be ready to kick off of her.
>>
No. 566026 ID: 37aa84

She's got way too many arms for you to get close so stay back and be defensive. She's sitting to lower her center of gravity for better balance but extending herself upward still leaves her pretty high. Wait for an opening and when she leaves you one grab her by her long ass hair to throw her off balance.
>>
No. 566028 ID: 9ddf68

alright from what I can see she in order for her to do this stand up thing she has to actually sit down to keep her balance which means when she does this SHE CAN'T MOVE FROM THAT SPOT. Don't get cocky though she still has a hell of a reach. think bum rush will come in handy in this fight because if we can get close to her lower half and hit her with the channel sword mix in with an explosion we could knock her off balance. However don't start off with the bum rush, remember how that ended when you fought Abbey, just wait for an opening.

as for a battle plan, I say let her make the first move you just use your Fiery Parryblade to deflect whatever she throws at you. This will let us get a look at what kind of powers she has and she'll probably think your offensive is fire kinda like we did with your battle with Abbey. if she get's in close though watch our for all her arms, she'll probably try and grab your clothes and tear them off but she made the mistake of wearing sleeves. By that I mean if she tries to grab you just grab one of her shirts and use Intangible touch to pull it right off her.

So yeah in short let her attack first and for now try to stay near the edge of her reach and be ready to counter.
>>
No. 566108 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139467312530.png - (261.57KB , 712x512 , 36.png )
566108

>>566026
>>566028
I hold my sword out and channel my fire through it.

Aria: ...You... You think you can scare me?! Gimme everything you've got!

She looks at me for a second and takes a deep breath. AAAAH! She starts spitting lot of little black things at me! I block most of them with the parryblade, but they're really stinging my legs! I think she got one of my shoes and maybe some of my skirt.
>>
No. 566114 ID: 9ddf68

shift to the side and try and close in, he offensive power seems to be ranged base which helps with her inability to move when she's in tower mode. but be careful and be ready to block with your sword should she try something.
>>
No. 566118 ID: 0c1a69

>Mom: It’s a flash mark. It’ll cut through any darkness with a blinding flash.
Can you flash her spit away?
If that idea seems to be dumb, try using your phaseblade to stick your sword into something and then use the sword as a sling by rendering it phase-mode again mid-swing.
Unfortunately, we cannot see much that you could do this with, unless the black things remain on the ground, in which case you could store them in your sword for later use.
>>
No. 566124 ID: a9813e

With the way she's leaning over, I can't help but think the best thing to do is charge past the dark-spits to some place near her so she risks hitting herself.
There's still the issue of her second power though, as well as the fact that she's got enough limbs that it probably wouldn't be too safe-if we DO get close like that, make sure that either the blade or your closest bodypart to her is on fire, to prevent her from just punching you or something like that.
>>
No. 566150 ID: 16a91f

rush her and phaseblade her shirts upwards.
>>
No. 566157 ID: 37aa84

It seems to be some kind of acid, you may need to remove your burned shoe and skirt otherwise the acid could burn through and get in contact with your sock and panties and begin eating away at them losing you both layers from one hit. In the future use a regular fire shield against wide area attacks like that and save the fiery parryblade for more focused attacks that could have more force behind them. For now continue to protect yourself remember you have more than one way to utilize your attack power so she probably does too, if you can shut this move down she'll be forced to try the other.
>>
No. 566163 ID: 0c1a69

>>566157
Actually, I believe them to be small, stone like projectiles. My guess is we are just seeing a speed-line is all.
>>
No. 566222 ID: 2ae1fb

>>566163
Since the confusion appears to have been caused by my shitty art, I'll confirm this. Those are speed-lines.
>>
No. 566336 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139484481539.png - (232.91KB , 574x512 , 37.png )
566336

>Can you flash her spit away?
I don’t think the flash mark works that way. ...And I think we forgot to put it on before the fight...

Ooooops...

>If that idea seems to be dumb, try using your phaseblade to stick your sword into something and then use the sword as a sling by rendering it phase-mode again mid-swing.
>Unfortunately, we cannot see much that you could do this with, unless the black things remain on the ground, in which case you could store them in your sword for later use.

No time to try that! There’s nothing to try that on close by. I think that they stuff she’s shooting is too tiny, too! Nice idea though!

Hm... they’re staying on the ground though. The looks like they’re maybe seeds or something?


>>566114
>>566124
>>566150
I push out of her attack by jumping to the side, then run at her as fast as I can! I put a fireball forward in my other hand to block anything she spits at me. She stops spitting, and I’ve got her right where I want her for an upward slash! This is so cool!
>>
No. 566337 ID: 9ddf68

juke left, get closer, then use the Fiery Phaseblade in an upwards slash from her crotch to as high as you can get it to not only take some shirts but her pants as well and any underwear she may have under them, then immediately pull back and get ready to block her counter attack.
>>
No. 566371 ID: 4d7c4d

do eet
>>
No. 566432 ID: 67bfa9

Careful looks like she's going to grab you
>>
No. 566661 ID: 37aa84

>>566336
Seeds? Better hope they don't grow quickly into vines to grab you. Try to avoid that area just in case. Try to circle behind her, I bet she can't turn very well sitting like that.
>>
No. 566799 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139511281683.png - (309.45KB , 712x512 , 38.png )
566799

>juke left, get closer, then use the Fiery Phaseblade in an upwards slash from her crotch to as high as you can get it to not only take some shirts but her pants as well and any underwear she may have under them, then immediately pull back and get ready to block her counter attack.

Done! I slash her shirt and pants and everything under them right off her body, and she makes a little squeaky gasp. My friends, my moms, the waiter and the rest of the restaurant staff cheers! Hahaha! This is amazing!

>Seeds? Better hope they don't grow quickly into vines to grab you. Try to avoid that area just in case. Try to circle behind her, I bet she can't turn very well sitting like that.
I’ll try to stay away from the seeds and maybe get behind her when I can!

Abbey yells something.

Abbey: Aria, look out!

Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow that stings! She shot a bunch of seeds into my back and I think I feel my bra strap snap!

>Careful looks like she's going to grab you
Ah! She is! And what’s that on her hands? It smells like lemons!
>>
No. 566801 ID: 9b786b

>>566799
Acid. Bum Rush through her then climb on her back and cut through the rest of her shirts.
>>
No. 566804 ID: e1609c

>>566799
Phase immediately. Acid is never good. Dodge out as best you can, then try and maneuver her horizontal. Once that is done, scramble your way across her back and run along with the phaseblade lowered through her to snag clothes as you run up her. Make sure to avoid getting grabbed again, your shirt is still intact at the shoulders so it will stay on you, but be wary of any further attacks..
>>
No. 566805 ID: 67bfa9

yes phase through her, she won't be expecting that!
>>
No. 566807 ID: 9ddf68

>>566801
we can't bum rush we need to have momentum to do that

Quick try something new, wherever you're not clothed let yourself on fire (chest, arms, legs,back, and head if it doesn't mess with your vision), We need fire armor NOW. Also if she lets go of you spin out of her grasp and hit her from the side in a and with the Fiery Phaseblade taking more clothing if you can. Just make sure you have a free hand to make a fireball to block anything she throws at you.
>>
No. 566809 ID: 37aa84

The way she's surrounding you an explosion about now would not only stop her attempt to grab you but damage much of her clothing. The only issue is whether or not your clothing is in any condition to survive the backlash.
>>
No. 566827 ID: cef174

jump up intangibly, except be tangible to her clothes. land on her back like a boss.
>>
No. 567564 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139563891769.png - (343.23KB , 612x662 , 39.png )
567564

>we can't bum rush we need to have momentum to do that
But If I just jump I could get enough speed to go right through her! A lot of you guys are saying I could totally do that!

>Acid. Bum Rush through her then climb on her back and cut through the rest of her shirts.
>yes phase through her, she won't be expecting that!
>jump up intangibly, except be tangible to her clothes. land on her back like a boss.
She doesn’t even know we have her right where we want her! I jump up as fast as I can!
>>
No. 567566 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139563900771.png - (374.37KB , 812x662 , 40.png )
567566

[Check Failed]
Uh, guys I don’t think I got enough momentum!

ABBEY: SHIT!

I hear some people yell behind us.

GUY: Woooo! Go snake lady!

LADY: Ahahaha! Awesome!
>>
No. 567568 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139563915373.png - (281.74KB , 512x712 , 41.png )
567568

She yanks me up in the air and pulls my arms and legs really tight, and bra feels like it coming loose and my shirt flips almost up to my boobies.

She starting to pull up my shirt and I think its dissolving too because that lemon stuff’s getting on my skin and tingling! She grabs the sides of my skirt tooo and starts pulling it down. The sides of my skirt are coming apart! My sheath falls off and hits the ground.

Ahhhhhh! Everything’s falling off!

ABBEY: C’mon Aria! You can do this!
>>
No. 567569 ID: 2ae1fb
File 139563920446.png - (356.69KB , 712x512 , 42.png )
567569

Everybody else doesn’t look too sure. Oh King this is actually kinda really really embarrassing!

Oh no oh no oh no! The lizard girl’s still pulling off my clothes. My panties are almost off! We’ve gotta do something like right now!
>>
No. 567570 ID: 9ddf68

and this is why I said try fire armor, It would have burned her/driven her back and given us a chance to hit her with a counter attack. I guess you could try it around your arms and legs so she lets go of you, start with legs so you don't get dropped on your head. Failing that just use explosion cause we're kinda fucked anyways might as well take her with us. But again try fire armor first, we're still learning your powers and seeing as you just got them today I know there's moves we have learned yet.
>>
No. 567572 ID: 2c6ff1

Welp, only thing you can do right now is Explosion.
>>
No. 567573 ID: 9ddf68

>>567570
and by fire armor I mean coat yourself in flames. If nothing else you could use it to cover up if you do loose clothes, wouldn't try it where you are wearing clothes however seeing as it would most likely burn them as well.
>>
No. 567574 ID: 53ba34

fire out your feet!
>>
No. 567587 ID: b3a92e

I can think of anything to do other than just go entirely intangible to escape her grapple.

also, is that a human back there?
>>
No. 567593 ID: f06aee

either light yourself on fire or just explode.

I really hope we can get into a fight soon that doesn't end with us exploding horribly, I really do.
>>
No. 567725 ID: d731ff
File 139586960171.png - (303.64KB , 512x712 , 43.png )
567725

>try fire armor

Well, nothing to lose...

I focus...

[Check Succeeded!]
[Aria discovered a new aspect of her powers!]
- Firesuit: Aria may light up her body with a slow burning flame, making her too hot for some opponents to touch, and doing damage to vulnerable parts of an opponent's clothing, such as buttons, straps or stitching. However, it will also slowly burn away Aria's clothing while active.


Haha! I'm free! I give her a swift kick to one of her chests and flip to the ground!
>>
No. 567726 ID: d731ff
File 139586969693.png - (228.40KB , 712x562 , 44.png )
567726

I think I knocked her off balance! What should I do next?
>>
No. 567727 ID: 2c6ff1

>>567726
Now THAT is a defensive fire power.

Okay, if you want to be flashy, you could run up and knock her over then drag your sword through her, cutting all her clothes off. Keeping fire armor active would keep her from counter-attacking by grabbing you, but you'll have to be quick since your own clothing is burning.

Don't forget you can just grab any article of clothing she has and tear it off her by making it intangible. That could save some time. I wonder if you can grab her tail and make it intangible to her hands, that'd throw off her balance.
>>
No. 567729 ID: 0c1a69

I would recommend you refrain from keeping your body on fire for too long, or else you'll lose due to burning your own clothing off. Lose the fire-suit until emergencies, instead, do as 2c6ff1 suggested and render her tail intangible. As she falls, snag a shirt off if possible, through the use of intangibility (Or phaseblade if you're not feeling overly courageous), and try simply slashing the rest, once she's fully down, with your Fiery Parryblade.
>>
No. 567731 ID: f2e161

make her ass fall through the floor.
>>
No. 567732 ID: 67bfa9

attack her bottom two shirts, that way she'll not be able to coverherself AND use them to keep balance
>>
No. 567738 ID: 9ddf68

hit the chick's bottom shirt or two with fiery phaseblade and kick out her arm she's using to hold herself up. if we can keep her off balance she'll have to switch tactics or she'll have a bitch of a time counter-attacking.

Also people question, what do you think would happen if we mixed a bum rush with Firesuit? something that would let us jump through someone while burning everything we pass through or what?
>>
No. 567739 ID: 9ddf68

>>567732
>>567738
don't forget to make it so your sword will hack off any undergarments as well, like bras and whatnot.
>>
No. 567896 ID: d731ff
File 139603647176.png - (271.12KB , 712x512 , 45.png )
567896

> Lose the fire-suit until emergencies, instead, do as 2c6ff1 suggested and render her tail intangible.

I’ll shut off the firesuit for now. I’m not sure how much more these clothes can take!

>As she falls, snag a shirt off if possible, through the use of intangibility (Or phaseblade if you're not feeling overly courageous)

Here goes nothing! I dive at her tail!

[Check Succeeded!]

I grab her shirt and bra right off her body, and tackle her tail with intangibility! Her tail doesn’t go intangible, but it doesn’t really matter. My tackle throws her off balance and she tips over on to her tail! Everybody must be getting an eyeful!

ABBEY: Hahahaha! More tits! Go Aria!

GUY:Snake lady! Show her what you’ve got!
>>
No. 567897 ID: 2c6ff1

Stay down low and strike at her exposed back! Just be careful of her breath attack.
>>
No. 567910 ID: 9ddf68

careful she doesn't land on top of you and see if you can't get a good slash in near her head. I mean if you use the fire phaseblade and make a stabbing motion at her face I'm fairly confident she'll try to block more then anything as any sane creature would do when anything on fire is heading straight for there face. Just have the blade plunge into her but just do what you have been doing and just have it cut clothes. And try not to get grabbed.
>>
No. 567924 ID: eb10ea

Grab her hair and her tail and tie them together.
>>
No. 567952 ID: 8dbfb4

get behind her, or some other position that'd make it awkward for her to grab or aim at you. then show her your slashes.
>>
No. 568045 ID: 6abcd2

She can't reach behind her with her back arced like that, but her melon seed spitting could still cut your clothes off.

It feels a bit dirty, but if you grab her hair then you can probably turn her head and mouth away from you and control her fall and keep her stretched out like this. Then you just need to do one long slash all up her back to sever the remaining shirts and step away with intangibility.
>>
No. 568566 ID: a32d59
File 139639916113.png - (477.04KB , 912x662 , 46.png )
568566

>Grab her hair and her tail and tie them together.

I think her tail's too stiff to tie like that, which is too bad cause' that would've been hilarious!

>Stay down low and strike at her exposed back! Just be careful of her breath attack.

I jump off her tail and land on her hair to stop her from getting me with her seeds, then I put my sword right through her stupid face and run my sword up her back! I'm gonna win this!


ABBEY: Yessssss!
>>
No. 568570 ID: 76b151

Watch out for that tail, it looks like she's charging an attack.
>>
No. 568577 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568566
Alright, watch out for that tail, she's probably gonna try to hit you with it.

All that's left is two shirts in her mid-section. You might have to grab one of her arms to help get up there, or try to topple her over.
>>
No. 568579 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568570
Ah, you're right, she's got that yellow stuff around it. Hmm... Aria could dodge around to her "front" and do a big jump with her wings to get to the shirts on top.
>>
No. 568603 ID: 9ddf68

DON'T get cocky, until the fights over anyone can win and the tides can turn at any moment so until the battle is over NEVER let your guard down.

Oh and it looks like she's about to hit you with her tail charged with that lemon-pledge scented acid so don't get hit by that. Also she's going to have to put some weight behind that swing right? think you could swing around her upper body(near her head) so the tail misses you and then shove her body to the side to try and throw her off balance again so we can attack her last two shirts. and be careful of being grabbed.
>>
No. 568817 ID: d24ac9

dodge the tail coming from your right by jumping to the left.
>>
No. 568829 ID: 6abcd2

INCOMING ACID TAIL!

Can you leap up, hold onto her and swing around like a swashbuckler, cutting through or stealing her remaining clothes with an intangibility move? Remember you can use your grabby, grabby feet! Be quick about it though, because those seeds will be back as soon as you step off that hair.
>>
No. 571953 ID: a32d59
File 139820813151.png - (210.77KB , 712x512 , 50.png )
571953

>INCOMING ACID TAIL!

ABBEY: Aria! Look out!

>Can you leap up, hold onto her and swing around like a swashbuckler, cutting through or stealing her remaining clothes with an intangibility move? Remember you can use your grabby, grabby feet! Be quick about it though, because those seeds will be back as soon as you step off that hair.

That sounds amazing and I should totally do it, I can finish her off in one swoop! I hop into the air toward her middle arms so I can grab her.

>DON'T get cocky, until the fights over anyone can win and the tides can turn at any moment so until the battle is over NEVER let your guard down.

Ha! I'm too fast! She'll never-
>>
No. 571954 ID: a32d59
File 139820817625.png - (168.41KB , 712x512 , 51.png )
571954

*URK*

[Check Failed!]
>>
No. 571956 ID: a32d59
File 139820819905.png - (236.23KB , 712x512 , 52.png )
571956

She sent me flying!

Oh no oh no oh no oh no! I think my panties just flew off!
>>
No. 571957 ID: a32d59
File 139820825073.png - (221.42KB , 712x512 , 53.png )
571957

Oh King that’s the ground. This is really gonna hurt isn’t it?!
>>
No. 571961 ID: ca65e6

>>571957
You have wings, dummy. Use them! She just gave you a boost, that's all. Then curve around and go for an aerial attack on her remaining shirts.
>>
No. 571963 ID: ca0da5

>>571957
If you don't have enough time to glide upwards from the ground, then Bum Rush the ground itself so you get more time to glide upwards.
>>
No. 571981 ID: 9ddf68

like I said don't get cocky, it isn't over tell it's over, but that works with you as well, you aren't out yet.

So how's your flying? You might be able to use this speed to your advantage if you could turn yourself around and while traveling at this speed hit her last part of clothing with a bumrush. If you can't control you're falling then do you think you could bumrush the ground so you don't get hurt? Failing all of that I guess just tuck and roll.
>>
No. 572016 ID: a7868d

You could always test how intangibility works with the ground.
>>
No. 572019 ID: 824f43

Use your wings. Pull up, turn your dive down into a u back up. Even if your wings aren't normally strong enough support your weight in flight, you're already moving pretty fast. You don't need to flap to generate lift- you just need to give the proper profile, so you cut through the air like a jet.

And if there's not enough time before you hit the ground? Phase. You can complete the bottom of your u underground. As a bonus, that means you can pop up out the ground under her for a high speed attack with no warning.
>>
No. 572050 ID: d0f81e

just turn intangible, dummy.
>>
No. 572055 ID: 206014

We seem to fail these checks a lot. What's the difficulty?

I would advise trying to fly, but your clothes are about to fall off anyway. How about you just hold onto them and do a roll? Take a bit of pain, don't lose the game.
>>
No. 575439 ID: a32d59
File 140082744418.png - (93.34KB , 712x512 , 54.png )
575439

>>571961
>>571963
>>572016
>>572019
>>572050
Here goes nothing!

[Check successful!]
I hear everyone gasp and I phase right through the ground!
>>
No. 575440 ID: a32d59
File 140082749363.png - (111.23KB , 712x512 , 55.png )
575440

[Check Failed!]
Everything's dark and I'm slowing down and I'm spinning out! I'm going up too! I think the ground's spitting me out!
>>
No. 575441 ID: a32d59
File 140082754911.png - (138.04KB , 712x512 , 56.png )
575441

Oh no I can't tell what's up or down and I hear some people laughing guys help I think I'm gonna be sick!
>>
No. 575445 ID: 9ddf68

aaaannnd we just lost... well shit.

Oh well at least we put up a good fight at least. what more can you expect for one's first real battle against someone who actually has some experience.

seriously thought what is the magic number need to pass checks. I mostly just want to know to see what kind of chances we have when we get into a fight
>>
No. 575446 ID: a32d59

>>575445
If you wish to discuss this further, use the discussion thread. I have replied there: >>/questdis/81867

Also, for the record, you haven't lost. It perhaps wasn't clear enough in the image, but Aria still has her bra, if only by threads.

>>
No. 575453 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575441
Panties down! Just open your wings, you'll stabilize and get a chance to reorient yourself- make a dive for your opponent's last remaining clothes! Cut or grab, whichever's easiest. You might want to try to get a tricky trajectory set up so that she can't immediately intercept you.
>>
No. 575474 ID: 9a281a

>>575441
Unball, and wings out, so you stabilize and stop spinning. Again, as a bipedal bird, you're probably too big for your wings to actually fly, by you can use your shape to stabilize the spinning at least, and probably glide.

If you feel lift on your wings, that may tell you which way is up. There's also the old trick people use when buried in an avalanche- spit. Although if you're spinning too much, that won't work, since it'll rotate out of your field of view before you have a chance to see which way it falls.

If possible, bank up and away when you get a glide going, because if your opponent has any sense, she's targeting you with an attack right now. We're probably going to need to use your powers to evade- be ready to phase through an attack.

Or better yet- can we use your fire as a rocket? If you apply enough thrust, you could actually fly, and it should be easier to stabilize. Plus that'll evade whatever attack is coming, and you can prepare for your final do or die rocket bird attack run.
>>
No. 575576 ID: 9ddf68

>>575446
ok thought that was here bra falling off there

>>575441
Put your arms out to try and stabilize yourself and don't drop your sword. We just used bum rush so you're not going to be able to use any intangible based moves till your offensive powers kick back in so short of exploding you don't really have any way to attack right now short of grabbing her and trying to burn away her last clothes. DO NOT TRY THAT, even if you can pull it off she can still use that lemon pledge acid and easily remove your bra. Just focus on stabilizing yourself for now and then on defending.
>>
No. 575612 ID: a32d59
File 140095188904.png - (211.69KB , 712x512 , 57.png )
575612

>Unball, and wings out, so you stabilize and stop spinning. Again, as a bipedal bird, you're probably too big for your wings to actually fly, by you can use your shape to stabilize the spinning at least, and probably glide.

>If you feel lift on your wings, that may tell you which way is up. There's also the old trick people use when buried in an avalanche- spit. Although if you're spinning too much, that won't work, since it'll rotate out of your field of view before you have a chance to see which way it falls.

>If possible, bank up and away when you get a glide going, because if your opponent has any sense, she's targeting you with an attack right now. We're probably going to need to use your powers to evade- be ready to phase through an attack.

Okay! I straighten my wings and stretch out my feet and swing into a glide!
>>
No. 575614 ID: a32d59
File 140095203966.png - (170.71KB , 712x512 , 58.png )
575614

>Or better yet- can we use your fire as a rocket? If you apply enough thrust, you could actually fly, and it should be easier to stabilize.

>Plus that'll evade whatever attack is coming, and you can prepare for your final do or die rocket bird attack run.

I'll try-

[Check Failed!]

ABBEY: Aria! Nooooooo!
>>
No. 575623 ID: 9ddf68

ah well, you can't win them all. and we got what's her name down to just two shirts. Not bad for our first real battle. second if you count that one this morning but eh.

Anyways you did good kid, you where at a disadvantage from the start but you managed to make her put in an effort and that was a damn impressive battle. We made some mistakes true but that's one good thing about losing, it lets you see where you can improve. So lets go home get some new clothes, and maybe try some things out on the practices dummy. We can maybe try something else after that if you're up to it.
>>
No. 575624 ID: 9a281a

Okay, so, have we lost, or are we still in it as long as you have that scrunchie?

If you've lost, land, and be as good a sport as you can be to your opponent, despite the public nudity and losing and everything.

If it's not over till it's over? Desperation attack. Meteor fire-bird from the sky attack. We'll win, or lose trying. (Or draw when we just blow up the last of our clothes along with hers). Phoenix from the ashes, baby.
>>
No. 575742 ID: 9dd1ee

accept defeat gracefully
>>
No. 575752 ID: dbe554

Considering she's a skilled fighter, and you managed to trip her up and get most of her clothing off in your first real battle, that honestly is good.

But if you are still in the match, flaming intangible dive at her!
>>
No. 575810 ID: a32d59
File 140104460520.png - (113.98KB , 712x512 , 59.png )
575810

>Okay, so, have we lost, or are we still in it as long as you have that scrunchie?

I... I don't know but I can still take her with me even if I am out! Nothing to lose!

[Check Succeeded!]

[Aria discovered a new aspect of her powers!]

- Rocket Blast: Aria can unleash a sudden, powerful blast of fire from her skin, propelling her or blasting anything unfortunate enough to be in it's path! It is an instant move, and cannot be maintained.
>>
No. 575812 ID: a32d59
File 140104471596.png - (198.73KB , 712x512 , 60.png )
575812

I drop onto her before she can do anything! Augh, she grabbed me! Wait, if she's grabbing me, I'm still in! I can still win this!

Everyone's really quiet like they don't know what's coming next. I focus on exploding as hard as I can. Lizard-girl gasps.
>>
No. 575813 ID: a32d59
File 140104474256.png - (254.16KB , 712x512 , 61.png )
575813

The fire comes out of me and everything's roaring and she sounds like she's sizzling. Haha! There's no way her shirts escaped that!
>>
No. 575814 ID: a32d59
File 140104477336.png - (215.85KB , 712x512 , 62.png )
575814

The Lizard-girl has my hair and she's pulling my scrunchie off! Her voice is shaking like she can't even deal.

Lizard Girl: You're about to lose your hairband. I have my bracelet. You Lose.

>If you've lost, land, and be as good a sport as you can be to your opponent, despite the public nudity and losing and everything.

N-no, maybe I can still win this! You'll come up with a re-really smart idea and I can still win this and I can get some clothes then... right?
>>
No. 575818 ID: 9a281a

Well, win or lose, you'll hopefully get some clothes.

Last ditch action- dump all the thermal energy you can into her bracelet. Heat it up as much as possible. Force it to melt, or her to gasp in pain and try to rip it off due to the heat.

Think of it like casting the strongest, tightest fire-shield you can around her bracelet.

...or if we really want to fight dirty, and you need to buy yourself a second to act, you're kind of in the perfect position to bite a nipple with you beak. That would hurt, and maybe distract her just long enough for you to do something with fire or intangibility.
>>
No. 575819 ID: ca0da5

>>575814
Sorry, Aria, but bumrushing the ground left you incapable of using intangibility, and exploding left you incapable of using fire, meaning you're out of powers. That was a last ditch desperation move, and though it ultimately failed, meaning you lost, you at least did get her down to just the bracelet.

Concede your loss and congratulate her. You can regret your loss as much as you want to, but don't hold it against her. Maybe your mothers can give you both some advice now, even, since they've seen you both in real action, and you can figure out how to improve from their suggestions.

Also, equip your flash mark once you're officially out of battle status.
>>
No. 575820 ID: ca0da5

>>575818
Oh, actually, pecking her nipple might work out, I hadn't thought of that. Even without powers, if she suddenly releases you, you can pluck off her bracelet while she's distracted.
>>
No. 575824 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575814
HONK HER BOOB. That might surprise her enough to let go of your other arm, so you can snatch off the bracelet with intangibility.
>>
No. 575825 ID: 2bfcdf

>>575819
>Sorry, Aria, but bumrushing the ground left you incapable of using intangibility, and exploding left you incapable of using fire, meaning you're out of powers.

Bum Rush disables intangibility for a couple seconds, which have passed. Explosion mentions no such cooldown, but it doesn't matter a whole lot since fire powers won't be terribly useful at the moment, except for fire armor, but that would just cause her to drop us. We're so close to getting that bracelet I'd rather risk everything.
>>
No. 575826 ID: 9a281a

Oh, and if you do actually manage to snatch victory from the (snake) jaws of defeat? Remember how she was asking your parents for advice on how to improve her battles?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

(Man, a tits-attack, and a terrible bird pun. I'm on a roll, here).
>>
No. 575828 ID: 9ddf68

explosion?

he it's a good finisher move in this situation. If all else fails EXPLODE. I mean her braclet is right there, they're is no way in hell that thing will survive a point blank blast.

That or maybe a good Rocket blast to her wrist might work as well.
>>
No. 575832 ID: dbe554

Lots of others have given good comments on what to do, so I'll simply say I believe in you! GO WIN IT BIRD GIRL!
>>
No. 576246 ID: a32d59
File 140120872567.png - (381.15KB , 712x612 , 63.png )
576246

>Lots of others have given good comments on what to do, so I'll simply say I believe in you! GO WIN IT BIRD GIRL!

That’s really sweet. Thanks! Let’s get her!

>...or if we really want to fight dirty, and you need to buy yourself a second to act, you're kind of in the perfect position to bite a nipple with you beak. That would hurt, and maybe distract her just long enough for you to do something with fire or intangibility.

Th-That’s really awkward but I don’t know what else to do! I bite down on her nipple and she screeches in pain, but she lets me go!

ABBEY: Hahahaha! Go Aria!

LADY: Really?!

GUY: Booooo! That was a dirty trick!
>>
No. 576247 ID: a32d59
File 140120878088.png - (252.77KB , 712x512 , 64.png )
576247

>That or maybe a good Rocket blast to her wrist might work as well.

I spin around while she’s distracted and rocket-blast her wrist! I got her bracelet but I think my hairband snapped off!

I... I think we tied...
>>
No. 576249 ID: dbe554

And now we let it come down to the judges.
>>
No. 576254 ID: 363ecd

>Th-That’s really awkward
Welcome to recreational public nudity cat-fighting. Leave your dignity at the door.

>Booooo! That was a dirty trick!
Pff. I love that it's a guy complaining about the naked girl fight getting dirty.

>what do
Land, laugh to yourself, and then offer her a hand to shake. Draw. Good game.

You wanted tactical advice? Next time, don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

....theeeen we'll have to see about the birthday girl getting more than her birthday suit to wear.
>>
No. 576256 ID: ca0da5

Well, you did certainly win... Or rather, come to a tie with a superior opponent. Be graceful about this, don't try and act all smug and superior. You got lucky Aria, and don't you forget it. Experience is good and all, but that's just it, you're going to need more and more to actually win and keep winning. Don't drop it at this and pretend you have enough, because you don't.

Give a smile and offer your wing/hand, tell her "That was a great fight! If I hadn't been so inventive on the spot you would have won in no time at all." After giving her a moment to answer, maybe turn to your mothers and ask what they have to say on advice goes.

Oh, and you're certainly welcome to use your other wing to cover up if you so desire. I'd recommend the groin over the breasts, but that falls down to personal opinion--whichever you're more embarrassed about is what you should cover.
>>
No. 576314 ID: 363ecd

Oh and speaking of lessons:

You discovered a lot of cool and useful ways to apply your powers today. But we also learned you're really not practiced enough to do all of them reliably, especially under stress, or while improvising to keep up with our ideas in new situations.

Which means, if you want to live up to your potential, you've got training and practice to do.
>>
No. 576315 ID: 9ddf68

>>576314
yeah I was thinking once we go back home to grab some more clothes (also Aria might want to start carrying around some spares from now on) we could try a few new things out on the training dummy. Like what happens when we mix our sword with explosion. Also wanted to talk shop on how we want to do this whole tournament thing.

anyways for now Aria take the tie in stride. Don't let it get to you that you didn't win but don't gloat that you didn't lose either. Also try not to let it slip that you only just got your powers today, or that we gave you advice throughout the battle. The less people know about your powers the better. Kinda why I wanted all our attacks to be coated in flames so everyone thought that the fire was our offensive power and to cover up the intangibility somewhat.
>>
No. 576316 ID: dfc5cf

First thing's first, before any gloating or handshaking, you gotta apologize for that nipple nip. It might give people the wrong idea about you if you do that kind of stuff and then play up how totally great and awesome you are.
>>
No. 576318 ID: ca0da5

>>576316
Ah, yeah, good point. The policy is "Forgive and forget," emphasis on the order. Make sure you apologize before you go about forgetting about it.
>>
No. 576560 ID: a32d59
File 140150316260.png - (229.31KB , 712x512 , 65.png )
576560

[Battle Tied!]

I drop off of her, and I hear a bunch of people applaud. Oh wow there’s a lot of them here...

>First thing's first, before any gloating or handshaking, you gotta apologize for that nipple nip. It might give people the wrong idea about you if you do that kind of stuff and then play up how totally great and awesome you are.

>Well, you did certainly win... Or rather, come to a tie with a superior opponent. Be graceful about this, don't try and act all smug and superior. You got lucky Aria, and don't you forget it. Experience is good and all, but that's just it, you're going to need more and more to actually win and keep winning. Don't drop it at this and pretend you have enough, because you don't.

She’s rubbing her nipple and she looks like she wants to strangle me.

ARIA: Uhhh... Sorry about your nipple and stuff. That was a really dirty trick. Um... good battle?

>Give a smile and offer your wing/hand, tell her "That was a great fight! If I hadn't been so inventive on the spot you would have won in no time at all." After giving her a moment to answer, maybe turn to your mothers and ask what they have to say on advice goes.

>Oh, and you're certainly welcome to use your other wing to cover up if you so desire. I'd recommend the groin over the breasts, but that falls down to personal opinion--whichever you're more embarrassed about is what you should cover.

I try to smile and I hold my hand. She looks at it for a second before she takes it. Her face softens; she doesn’t look nearly as mad now.

LIZARD GIRL: Good battle. I... don’t think I ever got your name actually. What is it?

ARIA: Oh, my name’s Aria.

She lets go of my hand and kinda smiles, then she looks over at the crowd and tightens her hands around her boobs. Oh jeez this is awkward and really breezy and everyone’s looking. Gotta focus, I’ll get clothes soon.

LIZARD GIRL: So... Aria, how long have you been at this? Usually I can tell, but not with you... you’re odd. You never even seemed to think to set any ground rules, bets or forfeits even though they’re standard procedure, but you really did well against me. Since you skipped the terms phase, we just defaulted to tier-3 League rules without stakes... My name is Delia, by the way.

Bets? forfeits? Ground rules...?

ARIA: I... uh... just got my powers this morning. This was my first fight.

She looks at me like I just zapped her with lightning, or I sprouted a second head or something.

DELIA: Today?! Thats... prodigious! Have you been studying at all or perhaps practicing before today? I mean you didn’t just watch the league fights on television then decided you wanted to do them without doing any research, did you? I mean, there’s just no way you could’ve just picked this up today...

ARIA: Uh, yeah...

DELIA: We should exchange contacts. We must meet again. You’re too interesting not to meet again! I mean you’re competition but you’re interesting. Just let me get my pho-

She looks shocked again and blushes really hard.

DELIA: I... left my phone... and my spare clothes in my bag in the restaurant. I think one of your moms said something about you not having any spares, but I don’t think I can help there because I’ve only got enough for me. I... uh... need a lot of clothes so most of the stuff I pack is things to wear. I’ll... go get my phone then we can exchange contacts and talk to Lina and Belinda, okay?

Before I can say anything, she runs inside Bacon Beard. Wow she can move fast when she’s not rearing up.
>>
No. 576561 ID: a32d59
File 140150327854.png - (229.12KB , 712x512 , 66.png )
576561

I guess I’ll go talk to everybody. Abbey and Maurine run over to me.

ABBEY: Aria! You were awesome! Hahaha, so many tits! And the nipple-biting! It was perfect.

MAURINE: ...I think you did good...

MANAGER: Hey! Let’s go inside so I can have the chef whip up your food!

The Giraffe lady speaks up. I think she’s the chef.

CHEF: I’m on it! C’mon Derril, stop staring and get in the kitchen, we’ve got work to do!

She grabs the waiter and drags him inside. The manager goes too and we all follow them.

Delia’s by one of the tables putting on, like, her fifth shirt.

>we'll have to see about the birthday girl getting more than her birthday suit to wear.

ARIA: Uh, does anyone have any clothes I could borrow?

ABBEY: You could have my shirt and skirt. I kinda owe you one since you lent me some of your clothes so I’m sure I could deal until we get you something better..

MOMMY: Abbey, those would run a little small on her... You could have my dress, dear. It’ll run big, but you’ll be decent.

MOM: Oh, come on Belinda, She’s gotta learn for herself!

Mommy glares at mom but ignores her.

ABBEY: Oh, c’mon, you don’t have to do that! It’ll only be until we go to the store to buy her some new clothes, anyway. Besides, you’re already getting to treat her to breakfast. Lemme do something!

I feel kinda guilty that I’m taking some clothes from them, but I’m also kinda happy that they’re offering, y’know? I don’t know which I want anyway. Mommy’s dress’ll cover me more but I’ll probably trip over it, and I feel really bad taking it because she didn’t want me to have this battle anyways. But... Abbey’s clothes will probably be way too short on me.

I dunno... guys... I just really want some clothes like right now.
>>
No. 576562 ID: 2bfcdf

>>576561
Being uncomfortable is better than feeling guilty. Take Abbey's.
>>
No. 576565 ID: ca0da5

Yeah, borrow from Abbey. Once Delia returns, introduce yourself as the daughter of your mothers--I'm not sure she caught you mentioning that before the battle. After the introduction, ask for advice for the both of you.
>>
No. 576567 ID: dfc5cf

>>576561
Borrow whatever you feel most comfortable borrowing. Alternatively, you could take your mom's suggestion to heart and try to get used to the feeling of going au naturale in public - if you're going to be fighting a lot, you'll have to deal with the discomfort whenever you lose.
For that matter, getting accustomed to it could ultimately help in future fights - less focus on the fact that your bits are visible means more focus devoted to your fighting.
I swear, I am not just trying to get her to run around nude, I am actually trying to suggest tactically
>>
No. 576574 ID: 76b151

Honestly getting used to being nude is a good idea. If miss lots-o-tits hadn't been trying to cover her breasts she would have beaten you. Easily.
>>
No. 576576 ID: ca0da5

>>576574
Good point. But, uh, if Abbey happens to be wearing a two-piece, covering up one section is enough for the time being. I mean, for the first time I can't quite recommend going full nude.
>>
No. 576579 ID: 9ddf68

why not take both? I mean if one is to small and the other to big Fuck it and take both. You can wear Abby's clothes to move around easier in but if you don't feel comfortable in it then just slip your mom's dress over it.

Oh yeah and contact info with snake girl might be nice seeing as we have no problem in the single battle bracket, we're short 1 person in the double bracket but the way Maurine acted when we talked to her about our tournament goals she'd probably be willing to sit it out but even with all three of you you're still short to people for the 5 on 5 tag-team bracket so having a few people who might be willing to team up at some point down the road wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
No. 576596 ID: 363ecd

You know, you could cheat, somewhat. Just phase though the wall or the furniture or floor or something, so your naked bits are blocked by solid objects. Although that might be tricky or impractical.

Or if Abby's wearing a bra, you could borrow her shirt and you'd both be decent up top, and then abuse your phasing to sink a little into the seat to keep yourself decent at your meal.

This would really be easier if people were wearing more extraneous clothing to borrow. Capes, cloaks, scarves, coats...
>>
No. 576603 ID: ca0da5

>>576596
I'm pretty sure phasing yourself into an object is a bad idea. Phasing cloth off of an object might work, but that could piss off the manager.
>>
No. 576726 ID: 70eeda

Ask the restaurant if maybe they could lend you a spare tablecloth to wear as a toga? Just promise to clean it and return it later.
>>
No. 576796 ID: a32d59
File 140166156453.png - (372.50KB , 812x512 , 67.png )
576796

>Go Naked/Only a shirt or Skirt

Nooooo! That’d just be like wearing a big “you lost” sign around my neck. And I just want some clothes, okay?! Mom’s just being tough like she usually is...

>You know, you could cheat, somewhat. Just phase though the wall or the furniture or floor or something, so your naked bits are blocked by solid objects. Although that might be tricky or impractical.

I don’t think my phasing powers work like that! I think I need to have enough speed to go right through something, or I’ll just get spit back out.

>Ask the restaurant if maybe they could lend you a spare tablecloth to wear as a toga? Just promise to clean it and return it later.

They don't have any tablecloths here...

>If miss lots-o-tits hadn't been trying to cover her breasts she would have beaten you. Easily.

I dunno... she only looked like she was covering up when she had a hand free for it.

>Take Abbey’s

ARIA: Thanks, Mommy, but I just can’t...

She looks like she’s worried about me, but she decides not to push it anymore.

Abbey takes off her shirt and skirt and gives them to me. Abbey’s got a thick black bra and those torn-up boxers from this morning on under them.

I throw on her clothes as fast as I can! Whew, that’s little better. Shirt’s really tight, and the skirt’s really short, but I can deal until if I don’t bend over or anything.

Maurine comes up to me.

MAURINE: ...Aria, I’ve got some things you left behind back there. I think you were too distracted to pick them up, so I did. Oh, and you forgot to take this earlier... but that’s okay, because I think you would have forgotten to take it off before the fight and it would have been destroyed. I would be really sad if it did because I made it just for you...

Maurine hands me my cell, my sword, my new mark, my teleport stone, and that Satchel she made for me earlier.

ARIA: Thanks, Maurine! You’re the sweetest!

She blushes.

MAURINE: ...Thanks, Aria.

My moms lead us to one of the bigger tables, they don’t say it but I guess it’s so Delia doesn’t take up all the space. I pull out the mark and stick it on my skin. It tingles a little and glows for a second, then shows up on my left wing. Huh.

We make small talk for a couple minutes, and the waiter comes with our food. Mine looks like they took the bacon and braided it and maybe dipped it in some kind of sauce?

Oh King I didn’t realize how hungry I was until I smelled that. Sweet greasy bacony goodness! Everybody else doesn’t look too happy with their food but that’s okay. You win some you lose some.

Delia scurries back with all of her clothes on and a wide smile, slams her arms down on the table.

DELIA: Okay, Let’s start with contact info. Be sure to enter it into your League Network app, that way we’ll know if we’re close enough to meet. You can use it to search for other battlers in the area that want favors or challengers, or send out bulletins asking for help or challenges yourself. It’ll also highlight places that might be interesting or useful to battlers in the town you’re in. It’ll also tell you which Arena Leaders you’re eligible to challenge based on your profile. You should perhaps register at the a Battle Center if you haven’t already.

She beams at me. I knew all that already! Ugh, know-it-all.

ARIA: Um, I’ll open the App...

I open up my LeagueNet app’s contact list, and we bump phones to exchange contacts. She accepts.

DELIA Description: League Champ in the making! Current location: Kingstown, Bacon Beard - Likes: Battling, Training, cute clothes, Bacon Beard - Dislikes: Stupidity, Cabbage, Coffee

She like Bacon Beard too! Sweet! I think she might be the only other one in the world that does...
Too bad she’s such a know-it-all.

Delia turns to my moms.

ARIA: Mom, Mommy? How’d we do?

DELIA: They’re your moms? Oh, that explains a lot, you must have been getting lessons right from champions!

ARIA: Um... yeah...

MOMMY: You both did great. Nice block in the beginning, dear... Taking up a defensive position in the start of a fight is good if you don’t know what your opponent is capable of.

MOM: But, it’ll leave you vulnerable if your opponent has an attack that those defenses can’t stand up to. That didn’t happen here, but it could have. And, Delia, don’t commit to a defensive strategy that you can’t back out of, before you know what your opponent can do. You put yourself at a major disadvantage by rooting yourself to one spot like that. Aria, you could have taken advantage of that if you’d just stuck to hit-and-run tactics instead just charging into all of her arms like that. Nice grabs, by the way. If it wasn’t my daughter you were up against, that grab-curl would’ve sunk’em.

MOMMY: Dear, you made a good escape. And taking your chance to knock her off-balance like that... it was good. Just watch out for anything an opponent might be able to use against you. You saw her tail coming way too late.

MOM: Your save afterwards was smart, though. Too bad it didn’t work. With some practice, you might be able to make that intangibility attack into a catapult. Delia, nice shot by the way, being able to hit someone moving that fast shows that you’ve got great marksmanship. You must’ve practiced a lot. Aria, those rocket-feet or whatever they were, were a good save. You weren't expecting that, were you snakey?

DELIA: No. Nor was I expecting the explosion.

MOM: Your reaction times were good though. You didn’t get hit by the worst of it because you used your yellow goo to counteract it. Since you held on, you almost won. But...

MOMMY: Aria, nipple-biting, really? I thought we raised you better than that...

MOM: That was fine! All’s Fair in Love and Clothing Battles after all! And it was hilarious, too. Don’t be afraid to fight a little dirty, now and then, both of you!

MOMMY: It was such a dirty trick! How can you defend that?

Mom takes a bite of her pancakes.

MOM: It was a great move.

Mommy grunts and shoots daggers at mom. I hate it when they fight.

MOM: Anyway, nice reaction times spinning around like that. You manage to pull a tie out of losertown! Good job!

DELIA: Thanks you two. I will look forward to fighting you two when I get enough badges. I’ve only got two right now, and I just got the other yesterday. Autographs?

Delia pulls out a pen and a picture of my moms. Mom groans.

MOM: Okay, fine.

They both sign the photo. Delia looks really happy.

DELIA: Well, I think I will be going now. It was nice meeting all of you. Until we meet again.

Delia turns and leaves.

It looks like everybody’s finishing up their food.

MOM: Okay, where to now?

ABBEY: Shopping! Me and Maurine are treating Aria, remember? We should start with clothes.

I think shopping sounds good, but you guys said something about maybe going home first, and maybe the battle center? What do you guys think?
>>
No. 576798 ID: 363ecd

>I knew all that already! Ugh, know-it-all.
You told her you're brand new. She's trying to help.

Plus, we didn't know all that, even if you did. Useful exposition is useful.

>It was such a dirty trick! How can you defend that?
Well, she could have tried to pin you in another direction. She grabbed everything but your head. If she'd had a hand on that, or had you facing another direction so you couldn't turn...

>she practiced her marksmanship
>some of your stuff would work better with practice
Yup. Practice makes perfect, and that could make the difference next time.

>what next
Shopping sounds fine. No real need to register at the battle center first, so long as you can resist the temptation to get into another fight in the mall.
>>
No. 576801 ID: dbe554

Bah, like she said all's fair in battling so long as it's not against the rules.

Also is Maurine against physical contact? She's got one heck of a blush when she saw clothed lizard butt nearby.

Also the home was only because of clothing, shopping is good!
>>
No. 576803 ID: 42f90a

Ah to hell with going home, it's your brithday today so you should just injoy yourself, go shopping with your friends and worry about the other stuff later. Just try to stay out of any more fights, at least until you get some spare clothes.
>>
No. 576818 ID: ca0da5

Go shopping. One, it's your birthday, you should enjoy it. Two, it's your birthday, you should accept your gifts.
>>
No. 578890 ID: a32d59
File 140296510335.png - (166.49KB , 712x512 , 69.png )
578890

>You told her you're brand new. She's trying to help.

>Plus, we didn't know all that, even if you did. Useful exposition is useful.

Okay, okay, you’re right! It’s still annoying though...

>Also is Maurine against physical contact? She's got one heck of a blush when she saw clothed lizard butt nearby.

Nah, she just gets embarrassed really easy. She was probably still thinking about what’s under her jeans.

>Go shopping. One, it's your birthday, you should enjoy it. Two, it's your birthday, you should accept your gifts.

ARIA: Yeah, lets go shopping!

My moms pay the bill and we all pack back into the car and drive to WeaselWear, the best clothing shop in town! Okay it’s the only one, but it’s awesome!

We get out of the car and Abbey looks over to me.

ABBEY: Hey Aria, look my skirt pocket! The money in there’s yours. Happy Birthday!

I dig around in her pocket for a second and there’s her wallet! It’s covered in studs and chains and stuff and it’s got a 100 KingBuck bill in it.

MAURINE: Happy Birthday, Aria...

Maurine hands me another 100 KIngBucks. Haha! I’m the richest girl in the world!

We go in and the manager, Wesley runs up to us with a really wide grin on his face!

WESLEY: Welcome to WeaselWear, best prices in the world! If it isn’t my favorite two champs with their daughter in tow! And looking at how she’s dressed, it looks like your daughter had a battle today! Little Aria’s growing up!

Ugh, he’s still calling me that. Ah, well, the clothes are good.

MOM: Yep, we’re here for her birthday.

MOMMY: ...So just focus on her. We’re not buying anything.

WESLEY: ...I figured. Lemme drag out what I’ve got in in her size.

He spends like five minutes dragging out some mannequins with really cute outfits on them, and a couple racks with underwear.

WESLEY: Here’s what I got. Since you’re the birthday girl, I’ll give you a discount. All of these outfits are usually 60 KingBucks each, but I’ll give’em to you for 50 each. The underwear goes for 20, but for you it’s 15. So which are you thinkin’ about?
>>
No. 578895 ID: ca0da5

Gotta say, I love that green hoodie. Plus, the red underwear fits the style you already had.
>>
No. 578896 ID: dbe554

Think the blue shirt and scarf outfit would fit you best, it's kinda a complimentary color to your yellow afterall.

With red undies, because they seem more your 'style'
>>
No. 578897 ID: e1609c

>>578890
Votin far left
>>
No. 578899 ID: 355bb6

Green hoody is my pick
>>
No. 578928 ID: 410c24

I like far right, actually.

And the red undies are better than the purple ones, if you're looking to blow all your birthday money at once.
>>
No. 578963 ID: 4f0da9

Hopefully they're a little more durable than the old ones.

The pink and red could look cute on you, and kinda hint at your fire magic without being too obvious. plus, miniskirt~
>>
No. 579004 ID: c0ca84

Buy them all. I have a feeling we might be going through clothing at a rapid rate.
>>
No. 579016 ID: 9ddf68

>>579004
on this note, is there any clothes you could buy in bulk? I mean just some simple cheap clothes that you could wear when you go to the battle center or whatever it's called. I mean I don't see the point in buying nice clothes only to shred them in a match, maybe for a gym battle or for just a simple social call (hanging out with friends, seeing a movie, ect.) but what about days we're you know you're going to probably lose a shirt or something? I mean if nothing else they'd make good spare clothing should something like the diner fight happens again.
>>
No. 579239 ID: a32d59
File 140314689353.png - (115.40KB , 712x512 , 70.png )
579239

>on this note, is there any clothes you could buy in bulk?
No... Places just don't sell them like that. Pretty much everywhere sell them with spares, though! That way you have an extra if the first one is destroyed.

>I like far right, actually.

>And the red undies are better than the purple ones, if you're looking to blow all your birthday money at once.

ARIA: I'll take the cute pink one and the red undies, please.

MAURINE: ...You made the best choice, Aria.

ARIA: Awww, thanks!

I hand WESLEY 65 KingBucks.

WESLEY: Good Choice. I'll go get the spares.

He looks at me like I've got something on my face, then looks at my skirt.

WESLEY: Hm. Looks like you've got yourself some stuff you need a belt for, your sword and such. How're you gonna put them on your new outfit? Ah, whatever, I'll throw in some attachment stones for you.

He runs into the back room, and comes back with extras of the stuff I just got, takes the undies and outfit off of their stands, and stuffs all of them in my hands, then puts two pairs of little flat stones on top of the pile.

WESLEY: Dunno if you've ever used'em so I'll give you the rundown.You take one end and stick it to the inside of something like maybe a shirt, then stick the other end to something else. Then you can stick the stones together and voila! You can stick the two things together. Real good for wearing bags'n'such without all those straps and belts.

ARIA: Oh... thanks.

I carry all the stuff into the dressing room, change into my new clothes, then look in the mirror. Jeez I'm cute!

I stuff the spares in the pouch Maurine gave me with the teleport stone and the blank mark paper for my flash mark. They just barely fit. Maybe I should get my backpack next time I'm at home...

Anyway, where should I put those attachment stones that Wesley gave me so I can carry my sword and pouch? And where should I ask my moms to bring us after this? We could go to the battle center and register, and maybe even battle more. I'm still sore from that fight with lizar- I mean Delia, though.

We could go home, and I could practice there some more or maybe just hang out with by best friends more. Or we could shop more, maybe check out some enchantments, or try the alchemy shop. I don't have much stuff to try fusing though.

Or maybe we could just challenge Aunt Rosa and I could get my first badge? She can't be all that tough, can she?
>>
No. 579241 ID: dbe554

Hang out with your friends at the battle center and register. It might be good to scope out the competition.
>>
No. 579248 ID: 9ddf68

I'd say just hang out with friends for now, I mean you might also discuss what bracket you want to start with. Single, double, or tag-team.
>>
No. 579267 ID: ca0da5

>>579239
>I don't have much stuff to try fusing though.
Does that pertain to alchemy and/or enchantments? Remember, we were summoned into this world by the Good King without any knowledge of it.

Go ahead and spend the day with your friends. Who knows, maybe you'll get some good ideas on new techniques, but even if you don't, at least you'll be able to enjoy your birthday! We could certainly use some more exposition from Abbey and Maurine, too, if you feel like bringing up the past with them.

Remember, Aria, this is your choice, we're just here to make suggestions. Don't worry about upsetting us--Yeah, it can happen, but that doesn't mean it'll last or that it will even be that important (Seriously, who freaks out over upsetting their head voices?).
>>
No. 579343 ID: 50338d

>where should I put those attachment stones that Wesley gave me so I can carry my sword and pouch?
Put one attachment by your hip, so you can draw you sword as if it were actually there, maybe? Might as well get used to the motion if and when you end up wearing the sword openly in a different outfit.

>Or maybe we could just challenge Aunt Rosa and I could get my first badge? She can't be all that tough, can she?
I think that's premature. You're still worn from your last fight, and that was a hard fought draw. And Aunt Rosa is likely better than Delia.

There were a lot of cool things you tried in that match, but they didn't all quite work. I think you could do with a little practice before your next challenge. Get used to your powers so next time you try to rocket, or fly underground or whatever it has more of a chance of going right.

>what do
You could go register if you want, but I figure a birthday is better spent having fun with friends and family than doing paperwork. It's probably better to show up early and beat the line at that kind of place, anyways. After the lengthy breakfast and battle and shopping trip it's probably not early any more.

Shop some more, or hang out. Have fun. Maybe mess with powers more if that's fun.
>>
No. 580476 ID: a32d59
File 140357709075.png - (155.55KB , 712x512 , 71.png )
580476

>We could certainly use some more exposition from Abbey and Maurine, too, if you feel like bringing up the past with them.

Ehhhhh, it would be kinda weird to bring that up out of the blue. We met in middle school and we’ve been best friends ever since.

>Put one attachment by your hip, so you can draw you sword as if it were actually there, maybe? Might as well get used to the motion if and when you end up wearing the sword openly in a different outfit.

I put one of them on the inside of my skirt and hang my sword off of it, and put the other on the other side and hang my bag on it.

>Does that pertain to alchemy and/or enchantments? Remember, we were summoned into this world by the Good King without any knowledge of it.

Oh, I was talking about Alchemy. I’ll try to explain stuff more for you guys. Alchemy is when you take pretty much any two things and merge them into one thing. Sometimes it makes something really awesome, but sometimes it’s really lame too. You never know what you’re gonna get until you try it, and then you’re stuck with whatever it makes. It’s really fun!

Enchanters’ll give stuff all kinds of stuff awesome abilities by taking the magic out of stones and marks and stuff and putting it into other stuff.

>Remember, Aria, this is your choice, we're just here to make suggestions. Don't worry about upsetting us--Yeah, it can happen, but that doesn't mean it'll last or that it will even be that important (Seriously, who freaks out over upsetting their head voices?).

>Go ahead and spend the day with your friends. Who knows, maybe you'll get some good ideas on new techniques, but even if you don't, at least you'll be able to enjoy your birthday!

Yeah, you’re right. I’m just gonna hang out with Abbey and Maurine. I could practice my powers a little some more when we get home, too. I wanna see if we can learn more new stuff about ’em.
I give Abbey her clothes back and she throws the on really fast.

ABBEY: Thanks Aria! That’s a lot better. So now what?

ARIA: Lets go home, we can do all that stuff with the battle center and more shopping tomorrow.

ABBEY: Aww, c’mon, it’s still early and it’ll take like what? Ten minutes to register and see who’s in town?

MAURINE: Yeah, I think we’ve had enough excitement for today...

ARIA: Nah, the voices said that the best way to spend my birthday was hanging with my friends and family and I think they’re right.

ABBEY: The voices again? Killjoys. Ah, well, you’re the birthday girl after all.

MOM: C’mon then, let’s go!

We all get back in the car and Mommy starts driving us home.

>I'd say just hang out with friends for now, I mean you might also discuss what bracket you want to start with. Single, double, or tag-team.

ARIA: So guys, what division should we start with?

ABBEY: All of them! Lets wreck the whole league! Besides, if we’re picky we’ll have to backtrack, and who wants to do that.

MAURINE: Whatever’s closest I guess... and doesn’t need me to fight...

ABBEY: Anyway, if you’re not facing Rosa first thing, we should totally try some double battles! I’d bet we’d make a killer team. We’ll be unstoppable!

ARIA: I dunno, I really wanna earn my first badge...

ABBEY: At least think about it before you totally destroy Rosa. I’ll be rooting for ya.

MOM: Alright, we’re home!

We all get out of the car and head for the house, then step into the living room.

ARIA: I wanna try out my powers more! Lets go out to the yard.

MAURINE: Okay... Just try not to ruin your clothes with your fire... You just got them after all... They’re so adorable...
Jeez, what is she, my mom? Ah well, at least she cares...

MOMMY: Mom and I are going to go prepare lunch. You kids have fun!

ABBEY: Awesome! Lets go.

Maurine and Abbey stand back and I move to the middle of the yard. Okay what should I try? Maybe that slingshot trick? Or some other stuff? Then what should we do afterwards. Maybe we could play some games or something, or watch tv, or maybe just hang out and chat?
>>
No. 580488 ID: 9ddf68

... You, you don't have any throw away clothes you could put on for this? I mean some of the ideas I had were to try seeing what happens when you mix explosion with your sword to see if it would be more or less damaging to yourself. Also maybe see if we can't find some more unarmed tricks for you to use, I mean that sword is useful but I don't want to become to depended on it incase someone manages to get a lucky shot and disarms you.

also as for the brackets, so we're stuck with either single or double battles since even if we could get Maurine to agree to help we're still two members short of a tag-team team. But if you are considering going double it might not be to bad of an idea to see what Abby can do so we can build a plan around how the two of you should fight together. Cause from what I'm getting you're more of a melee fighter and Abby is more ranged.

Also could you throw up all the moves Aria knows? It would be nice to see what we could mix and match without scrolling back and forth through the thread trying to find them
>>
No. 580493 ID: dbe554

We should also practice intangibility more to make sure we are far more consistent with it, make sure to run through walls and such to get there,.
>>
No. 580496 ID: d8a627

>>580488
If you've got spare clothes here, try dunking them in some water first. They don't need to be completely damp, but a little bit of water helps keep the fire away from them.
>Also could you throw up all the moves Aria knows? It would be nice to see what we could mix and match without scrolling back and forth through the thread trying to find them
I'd recommend that the list get compiled to http://tgchan.org/wiki/Super_Clothing_Damage_Adventure so that a single post doesn't have to be reported every single time it updates just so the mods can update it.

Something I wanted to see you try is launching yourself into a ground-based slingshot without somebody to sling you. You mentioned before you're a good jumper, really good at it. Could you possibly jump up to the overhang, then off it towards the ground to attempt it?
>>
No. 581491 ID: a32d59

>>580496
I updated the wiki will all currently known abilities: http://tgchan.org/wiki/Super_Clothing_Damage_Adventure
>>
No. 581510 ID: e1609c

>>580476
>experimentation
see if you can find a way to sustain or boost that rocket boost thing you did, aerial mobility could be pretty dang radical in a fight.
I'm thinking we could also use the slingshot trick as a sort of a 'skipping stone' type thing, instead of submerging ourselves completely what we do is stomp just our feet in, and use the resulting pushback to bounce us forward.
Imagine the speed you could get off that!
>>
No. 582733 ID: a32d59
File 140445238894.png - (341.11KB , 812x512 , 72.png )
582733

>But if you are considering going double it might not be to bad of an idea to see what Abby can do so we can build a plan around how the two of you should fight together. Cause from what I'm getting you're more of a melee fighter and Abby is more ranged.

Yeah, she’s usually ranged but what she can do depends on what instrument she’s using...

>... You, you don't have any throw away clothes you could put on for this?

>If you've got spare clothes here, try dunking them in some water first. They don't need to be completely damp, but a little bit of water helps keep the fire away from them.
I don’t have any throwaway clothes but I’ve got some old clothes I guess I could lose.

ARIA: Guys, I’m gonna go upstairs and get some better clothes for this! I wouldn’t want to ruin this outfit right after I got it, right?

MAURINE: ...That’s a good idea.

I run upstairs to my room to grab some of my old clothes. Oh jeez, that lamp’s still in the dresser. I’ll fix it later!

I get some old sweatpants, a blue t-shirt, and a set of bra and panties out of my dresser. I leave my shoes and socks. I go to the bathroom and wet the the clothes down. I ring them out until they’re just the right level of dampness, then I put them on, and stick my sheath to sweatpants using the attachment stone. They’re a little cold, but I’ll deal. I can just put the old outfit back on when I’m done. I run back to the yard and Abbey and Maurine are still waiting for me.

Abbey looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

ABBEY: Heheheh, nice outfit!

ARIA: Awww, shut up Abbey.

Abbey smiles and Maurine laughs.

ABBEY: Now lets see what else those powers can do!

ARIA: Okay!

>I'm thinking we could also use the slingshot trick as a sort of a 'skipping stone' type thing, instead of submerging ourselves completely what we do is stomp just our feet in, and use the resulting pushback to bounce us forward. Imagine the speed you could get off that!

I’ll try that first! I start running and kick one of my feet backwards through the grass and it pushes me forward. I keep doing that back and forth and I get I really good speed! Wait that’s the-

I smacked right into the fence. That really hurt, but I’m okay.

ARIA: Ow.

MAURINE: Aria!

Abbey and Maurine run right over.

MAURINE: Aria... is there anything I can do?

ABBEY: Are you okay? That looked like it hurt like a bitch!

ARIA: Guys, guys, I’m okay.

MAURINE: Are you sure? Should I get you some water or something?

ARIA: That’s really sweet, but I’m really okay, Maurine. Thanks. I think I’m gonna try something else.

[Aria discovered a new aspect of her powers!]

- Phasesprint: Aria can punch her feet through the ground to boost her speed, but looses all traction. The more speed she gains, the harder it is to stop.


>Something I wanted to see you try is launching yourself into a ground-based slingshot without somebody to sling you. You mentioned before you're a good jumper, really good at it. Could you possibly jump up to the overhang, then off it towards the ground to attempt it?

Overhang? You mean the roof? Sure, lets try it.

I push off the ground and land on the roof.

Abbey yells up to me.

ABBEY: Whatcha doing up there?

MAURINE: Aria... be careful...

ARIA: I’ll be okay! Watch this!

I kick off the edge of the roof as fast as I can and Bumrush the ground. I’m not as fast as when Delia threw me but I still go right through. Everything’s dark but I’m not spinning like last time. Maybe it was cause’ I wasn’t moving as fast or I had a better angle, but I’m steady! I did it! Cool!

[Aria discovered a new aspect of her powers!]

- Slingshot: With enough momentum and a thick enough material, Aria can pass through a surface, and be vaulted back out with the save velocity. This is not 100% reliable however, as Aria will not always be able to steady herself after being spit back out.


>see if you can find a way to sustain or boost that rocket boost thing you did, aerial mobility could be pretty dang radical in a fight.

I came back up in the neighbor’s yard, so I do a quick spin with the jets to land in ours. I try to keep them going, but they still go out instantly. Dang.

Aria and Maurine clap, and I bow.

ARIA: Thank you, thank you!

>I mean some of the ideas I had were to try seeing what happens when you mix explosion with your sword to see if it would be more or less damaging to yourself.

ARIA: ...And for my final trick....

I draw my sword and both Maurine and Abbey stand back.

I point it as far out as I can and focus the explosion on the end of my sword. The blade explodes in all directions except toward the hilt. It’s a lot smaller, but it stays on the sword. I couple sparks land I my shirt but they fizzle when they touch it. Maybe this is safer?


[new item combo discovered!]
[Explosion] + [Channel Sword] = [Bladesplosion]
[Sword explodes. May or may not harm Aria’s clothing depending on how and where she’s holding the sword.]



Abbey and Maurine look shocked.

ABBEY: That was amazing!

ARIA: Yeah, I know, thanks... so what are we doing now? Lets do something fun! Like maybe video games or board games or cards games.

ABBEY: Or maybe truth or dare, or...

Abbey raises her eyebrows.

ABBEY: strip games...

Maurine sqeaks and blushes and I roll my eyes.

ABBEY: It could totally be like... practice. For losing clothes... in fights... yeah...

MAURINE: We... c-could just hang out and chat.
>>
No. 582735 ID: 9ddf68

random thought, what do you think would happen if you used bum rush mixed with fire suit? I mean would you just go through something same as bum rush or could you maybe set it on fire as you went through it.

Also as for what to do I'd say chat while playing video games. Maybe talk about what your plans are for the tournament. I mean are you just going to focus on only one bracket at a time or are you going to alternate between them? Also where would be someplace you could go to gather more team members for a team? I mean if we want to start at or even attempt the tag-team bracket we're still two members short and that's if we can talk Maurine into actually fighting. Also probably should hold on the strip games simply because if you moms walk in on your group it could lead to an awkward moment.
>>
No. 582751 ID: d8a627

If you do play strip games, you need a special rule for Maurine... Maybe instead of stripping something off, she has to sew something for whoever the winner is. At their request--though only one article of clothing per loss. Not necessarily immediately, it's just something she's got to queue to make when she's got the time.
I mean, her talent is making clothes, not going through battles, so "getting used to it" for her would be making more, not losing what she's got on.
>Overhang? You mean the roof?
Well, the overhang's the bit of roof that hangs over beyond the wall--That way, with fluent control, you can leap onto the bottom side of it... Although, that'd be a bit more risky if you can actually jump onto the top of the roof itself and have it work anyways, especially since the latter involves giving yourself more control over the movement.
>>
No. 582762 ID: dbe554

Abbey just really likes seeing people nude doesn't she.

Though some games would be nice, instead of a strip game you could maybe offer things up like money or clothing or dares.
>>
No. 582776 ID: 50338d

Just remember before your next match, you should practice these tricks. Just having discovered moves and combos isn't good enough- you need to get the hang of them!
>>
No. 583154 ID: a32d59
File 140469517487.png - (140.73KB , 662x512 , 73.png )
583154

>Just remember before your next match, you should practice these tricks. Just having discovered moves and combos isn't good enough- you need to get the hang of them!

Maybe I’ll practice some more tomorrow morning.

>Abbey just really likes seeing people nude doesn't she.

Yeah, pretty much. Abbey’s such a pervert!

>random thought, what do you think would happen if you used bum rush mixed with fire suit? I mean would you just go through something same as bum rush or could you maybe set it on fire as you went through it.

Hmmmm... maybe that would work, but I’d have to try it on someone. I dunno, the fire from the suit is kinda weak, though.

>Strip games

I dunno how about Abbey’s idea. It’s totally just her being her usual big pervert self, but it does sound like it’d be kinda exciting even if it’d be embarassing, and we’re probably gonna see each other naked later anyway so may as well get it out of the way now...

>If you do play strip games, you need a special rule for Maurine... Maybe instead of stripping something off, she has to sew something for whoever the winner is. At their request--though only one article of clothing per loss. Not necessarily immediately, it's just something she's got to queue to make when she's got the time.
>I mean, her talent is making clothes, not going through battles, so "getting used to it" for her would be making more, not losing what she's got on.

Ehhh, that doesn’t sound fair. Maurine already likes making clothes. Besides, Maurine already said she’d help fight so maybe Abbey’s right. But I dunno, Maurine’s really sqeamish about that stuff and I don’t wanna make her sad. But if she fights with us and she’s not ready for it she’ll be sadder...

>Though some games would be nice, instead of a strip game you could maybe offer things up like money or clothing or dares.

Maybe we could compromise with that...

>Also probably should hold on the strip games simply because if you moms walk in on your group it could lead to an awkward moment.

ARIA: Abbey, strip games sounds fun and all, but maybe we could just play for money or spare clothes or dares or something? That’d be exciting right?

MAURINE: Lets... do that... that sounds pretty nice.

ARIA: And I mean what if my moms walked in while we were playing strip games? That’s be really awkward...

ABBEY: What’d we actually bet, Aria? You’re the only one here with any money and spare clothes anyway. We gave you the money we had on us, this morning. And we couldn’t do any really fun dares cause she’d just get all skittish with them too.

MAURINE: I’m right here you know...

ARIA: And I mean what if my moms walked in while we were playing strip games? That’s be really awkward...

ABBEY: You know your moms don’t care at all. Fuck, they could play too!

ARIA: That’d be even more awkward!

ABBEY: ...Okay, fine. We could stay until your Moms wouldn’t bother us then do it. We could make it part of an awesome sleepover party!

ARIA: I still dunno about the strip games but the sleepover party sounds like a cool idea!

ABBEY: Lets do it then! And I didn’t hear a no on the strip games! You’re the birthday girl so you can totally chicken out if you want though.

...Chicken out?

Mommy sticks her head out the door.

MOMMY: Lunch is ready! We’re having cake afterward!

ARIA: We can talk about it later. Let’s just eat lunch and play video games for now. Okay?

We all go in the kitchen and sit down. My moms made bacon sandwiches. They’re delicious!

>Maybe talk about what your plans are for the tournament. I mean are you just going to focus on only one bracket at a time or are you going to alternate between them?

>Also where would be someplace you could go to gather more team members for a team? I mean if we want to start at or even attempt the tag-team bracket we're still two members short and that's if we can talk Maurine into actually fighting.

ARIA: So guys, once we finally get out there and fight, how should we go after the divisions? We could totally stick to one then move on to the others, or maybe we could hop around and do it by tiers?

MAURINE: Let’s not do tag-team until we have to... okay...?

ABBEY: Eh, we should just challenge whoever. Aria, haven’t you actually thought about how the arenas are laid out? They’re all over the world! Getting around’s fast, but if we’re picky we’ll get stuck running back and forth through places we’ve already been all the time. It’d be a huge pain in the ass! I wanna do doubles first if it’s something we can do though! We need to team up!

MOM: Abbey’s right! Don’t backtrack if you don’t need to. You already gotta go to bumfuck nowhere for some of the fights so why make it harder on yourself than you need to?

We finish up our bacon sandwiches and my moms bring out the cake! It’s chocolate and it’s got HAPPY BIRTHDAY on it in big red letters and a big candle shaped like the number 18. It looks really tasty. Everyone yells happy birthday and we all eat a slice. Today’s the best day ever.

ARIA: Hey Moms, can Maurine and Abbey sleep over?

MOMMY: Of course, Dear. The cots are in the upstairs closet...

MOM: Try not to get up to too many shenanigans up there!

ARIA: Thanks Moms!

MOM: Aww, no problem. It’s your birthday!

MOMMY: Happy birthday, dear... get out of those wet clothes though, would you? You’ll catch a cold!

ARIA: Oh. Okay! Lets go upstairs!

Abbey and Maurine wait outside my room while I change back into my normal, not-damp clothes.

>Also as for what to do I'd say chat while playing video games.

Abbey and Maurine sit on the bed while I try to pick out a Fraystation game. Hmmmm...
I’ve got like five games we could play together.

I’ve got “Super Strip Battles”, which is like exactly what it sounds like. You play as all kinds of fighters and try to strip each-other’s clothes off.

“Jumprun”, where we all run obstacle courses with monsters and stuff together, and whoever gets the most points wins and you lose points for losing clothes.

“Tear Up the Dance Floor”, it’s like a game where you actually get up and dance and see who can dance better.

“Clothes-party” is like a board game where everybody plays minigames and try to get little tokens.

And finally we’ve got “FrayCart”, where you race and shoot items at each other.

They’ve all got a special strip mode too in case people want to make them strip games. Maybe we’ll do that later if I’m not too chicken.
>>
No. 583184 ID: d8a627

Jumprun sounds like a more tame way of getting more comfortable with the loss of clothes. Yeah, it's not your own, personal real body, but you gotta get comfortable seeing others like that too. Super Strip Battles is more for if you're already fairly comfortable.

While I don't know well enough to guarentee what would be good, Clothes Party or Tear Up the Dance Floor sound like they're something all three of you could enjoy.
>>
No. 583189 ID: 9ddf68

eh don't really care what game you pick, personally I'd say whatever one you like the best since this is your day but without really knowing what kinds of games you or your friends like can't really pick one over the others.
>>
No. 583274 ID: 707a11

This culture is obsessed...

The fighting game.
>>
No. 583489 ID: a32d59
File 140488799731.png - (276.03KB , 862x512 , 74.png )
583489

>Jumprun sounds like a more tame way of getting more comfortable with the loss of clothes. Yeah, it's not your own, personal real body, but you gotta get comfortable seeing others like that too. Super Strip Battles is more for if you're already fairly comfortable.

>While I don't know well enough to guarentee what would be good, Clothes Party or Tear Up the Dance Floor sound like they're something all three of you could enjoy.

Maurine’s really pretty good about stuff in video games and movies and stuff! She probably wouldn’t be able to get out of bed in the morning if she was that bad!

>eh don't really care what game you pick, personally I'd say whatever one you like the best since this is your day but without really knowing what kinds of games you or your friends like can't really pick one over the others.

You’re right! Today’s my birthday so I’ll pick!

I get Jumprun out of the box and throw it in my Fraystation. It my tv flickers and the starting screen comes up.

ABBEY: Jumprun? Awesome! Wonder who we’re gonna get!

I pick multiplayer and it shuffles through a bunch of different fighters, then four characters flicker on the screen.

ANNOUNCER: Select a Runner!

ABBEY: Aria, it’s your birthday, so you get first dibs.

Hmmm, they all look really neat!

Margaret uses her control of technology fo fight. She’s really light but she can more fast and she can use her whips and tail to swing around.

Electra’s a total tank. She can through like anything and she can jump really high, but she can’t stop easy. She’ll jump right into traps if I’m not careful. She can zap monsters that get too close with lightning if you can time it right.

Gulliver’s really light and he can’t run and jump like at all, but he can throw needles and block with threads and he pretty much always hits what he’s aiming for.

Liono is even heavier than Electra, but he can really really take a beating. He can roar

ABBEY: Hey, hear that the champ went missing again?

MAURINE: ...you’d think they’d just get a new champion if she keeps going away like that...

Abbey shrugs.

ABBEY: She’s always back by the time somebody can challenge her, which is pretty much never. Anyway, nobody knows where she goes when she vanishes. It’s pretty fucking crazy.

MAURINE: ...Why doesn’t anybody just go hunt her down. I mean it’s not like nobody would recognise her...

ABBEY: Ugh, she shapeshifts, remember? She could be anybody! She could even be one of us. You’re totally the champion, disguise aren’t you?

We all chuckle.

MAURINE: No... that’s really silly, Abbey... so where do you think she goes?

ABBEY: I think she runs around challenging people so she doesn’t get rusty. Think of all the tits she gets to see...

MAURINE: ...Maybe she just wants to be left alone sometimes... I can’t imagine being in the spotlight like that all the time... it must get tiring...

ABBEY: Hey Aria, hurry up and pick! We don’t have all day you know.

MAURINE: ...Don’t pressure her... and we do have all day.

Hmmmmmmm... I still dunno who to pick. They’re all really cool!

I still dunno about the strip games... I kinda want to play just so I can beat Abbey for calling me a chicken! I should do it and keep her clothes all night. See how she likes being stuck naked!
>>
No. 583493 ID: ef7fd2

Voting the electric tank, if we do pvp. Otherwise, go pro and do cybergal.
>>
No. 583503 ID: 2c4eb9

Hrrrm...
Given the game sounds like it's semi-cooperative semi-competitive, I figure it's probably best to go Marge on this one-she seems like she's fast and safe assuming you don't mess up with her.
>>
No. 583509 ID: dbe554

Going with cybergal!
>>
No. 583519 ID: 9dd1ee

Gulliver
>>
No. 583520 ID: 9ddf68

Margaret sounds like a good choice. Good control, good speed, sounds like a pretty decent hit and run character and in a game called jump run that sounds like your best bet.
>>
No. 583569 ID: a32d59
File 140495975987.png - (111.08KB , 1000x512 , 75.png )
583569

>Pick Margaret

ARIA: I’ll go with Margaret!

ABBEY: Okay, I’ll be Gulliver then.

MAURINE: Um... Electra.

We all pick and the game generates a level. Hmmmm...
>>
No. 583574 ID: 707a11

Marge. Start non-strip, then let's move on to strip.
>>
No. 583575 ID: 707a11

Have Electra boost you up to the ledge above you, then wall jump up to that box and key.
>>
No. 583582 ID: 9ddf68

can the tentacles be killed or no? also is this more or less a free for all or do you have to work together? Because if you are working together jump up get the snake's attention and then have Electra/Maurine finish it off while you grab the key and open the chest. Not sure what Gulliver/Abbey can do there since he can't jump but if he can help with the attack then do so... unless you can't kill the monsters and they'd just kill you then see if you can't sneak around the snake.

Also if this is a free for all use your character's swing ability to grab that gem near the pit and if one of your friends piss of the snake grab the key and open the chest while they fight it.
>>
No. 583600 ID: 26941a

>>583569

Test friendly fire on Aria

Then climb up to that [?] and see what it does.

Also: What is Maurine's second power?
>>
No. 583667 ID: d8a627

If I understood your instructions right, Gulliver can use his threads and needles to form a sort of grapling hook and swing into that gem and onto the platform.
Marge can climb up quite easily with her whip, especially if it connects to ledges, but even if not, swinging from the pole and then to the hook should work.
That wall with the cracks looks like it might be some sort of secret that only Electra can open up, but I suppose you've played the game enough to know if that's a thing.
If you're running FFA, then I'd recommend going up, since while Electra can get up there, her momentum would launch her at the snake and she'd have to fight it. Go about claiming the items up there as you can. Don't worry about the gem, there's no way you can beat Gulliver to it--Even with his slow speed I'm certain he can just "grapple" the gem to himself.
>>
No. 584232 ID: a32d59
File 140541211224.png - (112.70KB , 1000x512 , 76.png )
584232

>free for all?

Yeah, that’s usually how we play anyway! The game says who wins when everyone gets to the flag so I think that’s how you play it. You can totally even hit each other but I don’t usually do that.

>That wall with the cracks looks like it might be some sort of secret that only Electra can open up, but I suppose you've played the game enough to know if that's a thing.

The wall is totally a secret, but anybody can break it open. It’s just easier if you’re playing as Electra.

Maurine jumps right in front of the snake and jumps again to vault right over it. I think she’s after the secret!

Abbey throws out some threads and grabs the gem, the climbs up to the snake. She’s doomed.

>Marge can climb up quite easily with her whip, especially if it connects to ledges, but even if not, swinging from the pole and then to the hook should work.

Nope it only wraps around hooks and poles and stuff.

>If you're running FFA, then I'd recommend going up, since while Electra can get up there, her momentum would launch her at the snake and she'd have to fight it. Go about claiming the items up there as you can.

I start swinging up to the key and the mystery crate. I dunno if I should open the crate though. Sometimes they’re traps!

This level’s a piece of cake! Abbey doesn’t stand a chance!
>>
No. 584236 ID: 9ddf68

can't you attack the create from a distance and move out of the way if it is a trap? Also watch out, Abby may be waiting for you to go for the chest and then try to sick the snake on you.
>>
No. 584310 ID: a32d59
File 140548351216.png - (116.31KB , 1000x512 , 77.png )
584310

I swing back around on my way up.

>Also watch out, Abby may be waiting for you to go for the chest and then try to sick the snake on you.

Uh, She didn’t wait.
>>
No. 584311 ID: a32d59
File 140548354631.png - (152.91KB , 1000x512 , 78.png )
584311

ARIA: That was so cheap!

ABBEY: All’s fair in love and video games!

Grrr...
>>
No. 584312 ID: a32d59
File 140548360979.png - (115.77KB , 1000x512 , 79.png )
584312

>can't you attack the create from a distance and move out of the way if it is a trap?

Nope. Margaret can only do short-range attacks.

>can the tentacles be killed or no?

...killed...? No, you can knock them out.

>Also: What is Maurine's second power?

She can freeze stuff by touching it.

I lost a lot of clothes, so I’m probably gonna get like half the score, but if I can get that chest I could maybe still win!

>Start non-strip, then let's move on to strip.

Maybe I will! It still sounds like it might maybe be kinda exciting, Maurine needs to lighten up about that kinda stuff and Abbey’s being such a smug jerk right now! Maybe I could let off some steam by beating her at that! Yeah!
>>
No. 584313 ID: a32d59

I'm going to be updating much faster during video game segments like this since I can reuse art, and I don't want us to be stuck here forever.
>>
No. 584314 ID: 2fd516

>>584312
The snake does not appear to be done attacking. Better get that key and either dodge or take the chance and get the random box!
>>
No. 584321 ID: 53ba34

throw box AT snake.
>>
No. 584323 ID: 9ddf68

you know you know more about this game then us, all the little tricks and whatnot, why are you asking for our help, why don't you just play the game?
>>
No. 584372 ID: 298d72

>>584321
This. Throw the box, grab the key and leap in to finish off the snake if you think you can.
>>
No. 584401 ID: a32d59
File 140556606102.png - (119.17KB , 1000x512 , 80.png )
584401

>throw box AT snake.
>This. Throw the box, grab the key and leap in to finish off the snake if you think you can.

I throw the box at the snake, and grab the key.
>>
No. 584402 ID: a32d59
File 140556608910.png - (133.05KB , 1000x512 , 81.png )
584402

Maurine gasps and Abbey snickers. Grrrrrrr.

Uh... guys. I don’t think throwing the box helped!
>>
No. 584403 ID: ef7fd2

quick, grab the loot!
>>
No. 584405 ID: 2fd516

>>584402
Maybe you should just drop down, swing and grab the diamond, then knock Abbey into the tentacles.

Then you can grab the other chest.
>>
No. 584408 ID: 9ddf68

so what, drop down kick Abby into the tentacles (don't forget to grab the diamond) and come around form the back to grab the chest, the go towards the flag.
>>
No. 584424 ID: 9dd1ee

>>584405
this!
>>
No. 584436 ID: a32d59
File 140557896681.png - (212.49KB , 1000x512 , 82.png )
584436

>Maybe you should just drop down, swing and grab the diamond, then knock Abbey into the tentacles.

>Then you can grab the other chest.

I start to jump down and the snake blasts me!
>>
No. 584437 ID: a32d59
File 140557902880.png - (134.77KB , 1000x512 , 83.png )
584437

I’m naked! Ugh, this keeps happening even in video games today!

Great, now I’ll need even more treasure to win!

I still manage to swing down and grab the gem, then I knock Abbey into the tentacles!

ABBEY: Hey!

I wink at her.

ARIA: All’s fair in love and video games!
>>
No. 584438 ID: a32d59
File 140557905158.png - (125.55KB , 1000x512 , 84.png )
584438

Yessss. I got the chest!
>>
No. 584439 ID: 2fd516

>>584438
Hmm. I want to open the chest from jumping down behind the snake but Electra is in the way. Is it possible, for now, to run up and steal some of that gold?
>>
No. 584440 ID: a54287

>>584438
Spring up when Maurine jumps over to get the gold, then sneak behind the snake for the chest.

Maybe rip her clothes to get her into the spirit of things.
>>
No. 584447 ID: a32d59
File 140558235590.png - (120.50KB , 1000x512 , 85.png )
584447

>Spring up when Maurine jumps over to get the gold, then sneak behind the snake for the chest.

>Maybe rip her clothes to get her into the spirit of things.

Argh! Maurine gets the treasure before me! I smack her dress off with my tail as payback.

MAURINE: That was so uncalled for...
>>
No. 584448 ID: a32d59
File 140558238999.png - (117.21KB , 1000x512 , 86.png )
584448

I jump up and get the treasure right behind the snake’s back! I could maybe head for the goal now but I might still lose. I’ll definitely win if get Abbey and Maurine naked, though, but if I get hit while I’m naked they can steal my treasure!
>>
No. 584449 ID: 2fd516

>>584448
Abbey hasn't collected anything, you already beat her. You just gotta get Maurine naked. Maybe if you wait a moment Abby will hit her to try to get some treasure, and then you can trigger the goal and win?
>>
No. 584450 ID: a32d59
File 140558489076.png - (127.42KB , 1000x512 , 87.png )
584450

>Abbey hasn't collected anything, you already beat her. You just gotta get Maurine naked. Maybe if you wait a moment Abby will hit her to try to get some treasure, and then you can trigger the goal and win?

I run over to the goal.

Maurine jumps for the goal but Abbey shoots her on the way up.

ABBEY: Heh heh heh.

MAURINE: Awww....
>>
No. 584451 ID: a32d59
File 140558506818.png - (114.45KB , 1000x512 , 88.png )
584451

Maurine lands on the goal, then Abbey climbs up.

Woooooo! I won!

So should we keep playing Jumprun or should we play something else? I dunno.

ARIA: Ha ha! I did it!

MAURINE: Great game, Aria.

ABBEY: I almost beat you, too!

Abbey looks at me and twitches her eyebrows.

ABBEY: So... Is the birthday girl still too chicken for strip games...?

GRRRRAAARGH. That’s it! I’m totally playing strip games and winning! I’m not a chicken!
>>
No. 584452 ID: dbe554

You are a near flightless bird after-all. haha

Nah I kid, let's beat the literal pants off her!
>>
No. 584453 ID: 9ddf68

well since you're so gun ho to strip, why not play Clothes-party? I mean if it's a bunch of mini-games then you could have it that every time you loss a mini-game you lose a piece of clothing. If you want it a little more advance you could also have that certain things in the game will also make you lose clothing or maybe even let you get some of your clothes back.

this is based off of mario party right? if so an example could be that whenever the bowser like character takes whatever this game's version of a star is you strip, or whenever you gain a star you can get some of your clothes back
>>
No. 584477 ID: a54287

>>584451
More Jumprun. Go ahead and take her up on the challenge.
To make it an extra challenge: pick each other's characters next time, or make it a completely random choice if possible
>>
No. 584478 ID: 2fd516

Clothes Party!
>>
No. 584735 ID: a32d59
File 140580524608.png - (105.76KB , 712x512 , 89.png )
584735

>You are a near flightless bird after-all. haha

Heeey! Whose side are you on, anyway!?

>well since you're so gun ho to strip, why not play Clothes-party? I mean if it's a bunch of mini-games then you could have it that every time you loss a mini-game you lose a piece of clothing. If you want it a little more advance you could also have that certain things in the game will also make you lose clothing or maybe even let you get some of your clothes back.

Nah, we don’t need to do that! Clothes Party already has a strip mode built in, remember? Instead of getting a token when you win a game or something, you pick somebody’s clothes to blow off! And you lose clothes if you fall into a trap, get attacked by a monster, or if you get bad luck on a Bad King space.

You win if you’re the last one to end up in the naked!

>Nah I kid, let's beat the literal pants off her!

MAURINE: I dunno ab-

ARIA: You’re on! We’re playing clothes party! And whatever you lose, you’ve gotta keep it off for the whole night!

Abbey winks.

ABBEY: Since I’m most definitely winning, I see no problem with this. Hey Maurine, you playing or not?

I look at her with the sweetest puppy dog eyes I’ve got.

ARIA: ...Please?

She looks at us and blushes bright red. She bites her lip.

MAURINE: ...Fine, I’ll do it. But just for you and just because it’s your birthday... j-just try not to stare... okay?

Maurine looks at Abbey and squints.

MAURINE: ...on two conditions... I can keep my bow... I like my bow... and anybody ranked under me has to wear an outfit I designed for them all day tomorrow!

Abbey looks shocked and actually blushes a little. She really hates Maurine’s outfits. Maurine still ropes her into trying them on sometimes though! Hee hee hee.

ABBEY: Fine, but anybody’s ranked under me can’t wear underwear tomorrow!

Maurine turns even redder and glares at Abbey.
>>
No. 584737 ID: a32d59
File 140580527002.png - (128.28KB , 712x512 , 90.png )
584737

MAURINE: Fine!

...Woah, did she just actually say yes?

Abbey just kinda freezes and looks at her like she just sprouted an extra tail. It’s really quiet for a little bit.

ARIA: So... I’ll go put the game in.

I put away Jumprun and grab Clothes Party.
>>
No. 584738 ID: a32d59
File 140580531294.png - (206.42KB , 712x712 , 91.png )
584738

I put it in and skip all the opening stuff. Blah Blah Blah Bad King stole all the coins Blahdy Blah Blah Now get them back.

I go to the title screen and pick Strip Mode. It shuffles the stages and leaders and stuff and shows us what we can pick. These ones don’t have any special powers or anything in the game. Pretty much the only difference between them is how they look, but I could tell you stuff about some of them if you really want me to. I totally have first dibs.

Also how should we divide this up? Should we have everybody divide their stuff up into like five six things or should we do everything on its own, like even individual shoes or what? Doing everything on its own might take a long time but we’ve got like all night so that’s probably okay, but it might get a little boring.

Abbey’s got the spikey collar, a tanktop, her skirt, her bra and her boxers. I think Maurine’s probably got her belt, a dress, maybe an undershirt or something, her shoes, and probably a really frilly set of bra and panties. She’s totally keeping her bow, though.
>>
No. 584741 ID: 9dd1ee

Cher Nobel, Hauntsville

Also who is Bad king? is he like the devil of your world?
>>
No. 584743 ID: 37aa84

So what happens tomorrow to anyone ranked below the birthday girl? Cher Nobel and Burning Lands, things commonly sold in pairs, shoes gloves socks etc, are counted together everything else is separate.
>>
No. 584747 ID: dbe554

Cher Nobel and Firelands.
>>
No. 584748 ID: dbe554

Also whoa, Maurine can look 'Scary' as all heck when she's like that with the sharp fangs, bright red and tail, and glaring eye.
>>
No. 584761 ID: 8a0798

Pick whatever character you like best since they're all the same but pick the hunted house. Those are always fun.
>>
No. 585011 ID: a32d59
File 140592365418.png - (330.84KB , 1000x599 , 92.png )
585011

>Also who is Bad king? is he like the devil of your world?

Devil...? Well he’s kinda like the opposite of The Good King, he supposedly causes all sorts of trouble just cause’ he can! Eh, he’s not real like all the leaders are though. He’s totally made-up.

>Also whoa, Maurine can look 'Scary' as all heck when she's like that with the sharp fangs, bright red and tail, and glaring eye.

Maurine almost never gets mad but when she does she looks kinda scary. She’d never even hurt a fly though!

>Cher Nobel and Firelands.

ARIA: I’ll go with Cher and the burning lands!

ABBEY: I’m going with Robert then! Let’s go Crabhand!

MAURINE: Uhhh... I’ll be Millie.

>things commonly sold in pairs, shoes gloves socks etc, are counted together everything else is separate.

That’d mean that Abbey’d be one Short though...

I run over to my dresser, grab some socks and throw them at Abbey.

ARIA: Abbey, wear these! We’re doing six items each!

ABBEY: Hah, like I need’em! But okay, I’ll wear them. You guys’ll need all the help you can get!

ARIA: We’ll see about that!

The level starts up and we all roll the six-sided dice for who goes when. Awww, I got a 1! Abbey rolled a rolled a two and Maurine rolled a Six! I guess Maurine goes first, Abbey second and me last. *sign*

I should probably tell you guys how all this works, huh?

Okay, the red arrow spaces make you lose a turn, and the green ones give you an extra one.
The Purple ones with Good King’s face on the usually make something good happen, but the black one’s with the curly mustaches make something bad happen.

The spots with the exclamations make something happen with the stage, and the question marks make something random happen to somebody!

The ones with the presents give you an item you can use.

When you get to a red arrow you can pick what direction to go.

Oh, and if you get the star you can use it to blast some clothes off somebody.

We do minigames after everybody goes.

>So what happens tomorrow to anyone ranked below the birthday girl?

Hmmm, I didn’t dare anyone anything, did I? I totally should! I don’t have any ideas for that though...
>>
No. 585031 ID: 9ddf68

well since we can't really do anything till the dice are rolled I guess we'll have to come up with a dare for you until we can actually help.

...ahhhh shit I got nothing

well maybe, no, well, hmmmm. How about anyone ranked under you owes you a favor that you can cash in at any time at a later date and short of it being life threatening they can't back out of this favor.
>>
No. 585034 ID: ef7fd2

>>585011
Anyone ranked below you has to fulfill BOTH dares. No undies AND one of the outfits!
>>
No. 585242 ID: b05d0d

>>585011
Three words.
Naked Fridge Raid
>>
No. 585327 ID: a32d59
File 140604456572.png - (389.07KB , 1000x599 , 93.png )
585327

>Three words.
>Naked Fridge Raid

That idea sounds hilarious!

ARIA: Guys, I never got to pick a dare! Lemme pick something for you guys if you get ranked under me.

ABBEY: I can handle anything!

MAURINE: Um... What do you have in mind, Aria?

ARIA: Three words: Naked Fridge Raid! It's gonna start to get dark out and we're gonna need some food and snacks and stuff later, so loser's gotta get it!

Maurine gasps and turns red again.

MAURINE: Aria, that's so obscene... We can't do that!

ABBEY: Spoilsport! And besides, we've gotta get food later anyway. Why not spice it up?

Abbey stops and thinks for a second.

ABBEY: What if Aria loses then? I mean, who's getting the snacks then? I think we should just make the losers get the snacks.

>Anyone ranked below you has to fulfill BOTH dares. No undies AND one of the outfits!

ARIA: Okay, I guess that makes sense. But that's not my dare anymore then... How about if somebody gets under me you've gotta do both dares! Maurine's outfits with no undies!

ABBEY: But all of Maurine's outfits are hers. Duh.

ARIA: Then I get to pick one.

MAURINE: Can we not do either of those things...?

I look at her as cutely as I can.

ARIA: Aww, c'mon Maurine. Besides, if you win Abbey's gotta do it too. Please...? It is my birthday...

Maurine looks at me, blushes and sighs.

MAURINE: O-Okay...

ABBEY: Let's get this shit moving then.

Maurine rolls a 1 and lands on the mystery spot. I spinner appears with everyone's face on it, and it lands on Abbey. A little message pops up and says she's taking double damage until next turn.

ABBEY: Hah, like I'm gonna actually get hit!

Maurine just smiles.

I go and roll a 3, so I land on the event spot. The volcano bubbles up and hits me! Really?!

ABBEY: Heheheh! Nice going!

Abbey goes and rolls a 3 as well and the volcano blasts both Robert's shoes AND socks off.

ARIA: Hahahaha!

ABBEY: Oh, shut up.
>>
No. 585328 ID: a32d59
File 140604460510.png - (193.63KB , 712x512 , 94.png )
585328

Cher loses her muff, so I take my shoes off and hand them off to Abbey since she's the closest.

Abbey takes off the socks I gave her and her spiky collar, and hands them over. She looks really annoyed.
>>
No. 585331 ID: a32d59
File 140604487807.png - (73.12KB , 650x712 , 95.png )
585331

A minigame starts up. It looks like the wall's going to fall over, and only one of us can avoid getting squished. I could just make a run for the spot, or I could try to get one of the items laying around to make it harder for Abbey and Maurine.

The drop lets me throw some tar at someone to stop them in their tracks, the fan lets me blow them away from me so the can’t get me out of the safe spot, and the bomb’ll just let me knock them out of the level.
>>
No. 585333 ID: e6e228

Hrrm...Iiiis that double-damage item still in effect for Abbey? Though then again, I see it as all too likely that if we go for hampering her that Maurice will claim the spot and you'll get flattened.
Abbey probably will get you if you don't get her first though, so I figure be ready for that, and make a dash for the spot all last-minute like, if you can.
>>
No. 585364 ID: d8a627

Abbey's definitely going to go for the bomb. Does the fan work against a bomb? If so, you should definitely go for the fan.
>>
No. 585383 ID: 9dd1ee

take out Abbey!
>>
No. 585389 ID: 9ddf68

grab the fan as your close and wait till the last second to set it up so only you can get into the safe zone also watch out for Abby as she's likely going to go for the bomb. Maurine is probably going to get the tar but seeing as both she and Abby seem to be feuding right now I don't think you'll be to much of a target, but still watch out.
>>
No. 585413 ID: 62c2a8

>>585331
Realize that Maurine is going to be VERY motivated to win. Get the fan, get to the safe spot, and watch out for that bomb. If you get tarred in the safe spot, you're pretty much okay unless the bomb gets ya.
>>
No. 585716 ID: a32d59
File 140626508344.png - (110.71KB , 650x712 , 96.png )
585716

I grab the fan and run for the spot! Abbey runs for the bomb and gets it but Maurine hits her with the tar. I get hit with the bomb and fly out of the stage. Darn!
>>
No. 585717 ID: a32d59
File 140626510768.png - (127.71KB , 650x712 , 97.png )
585717

Maurine wins! She picks Abbey though, so I’m totally safe for now. Looks like double damage is still going! Robert loses his pants and his overshirt. Looks like Abbey’s gonna be down to her undies. Hee hee hee.
>>
No. 585718 ID: a32d59
File 140626515043.png - (183.12KB , 712x512 , 98.png )
585718

Abbey looks all grumpy and stands up.

ABBEY: Hm! Looks like I’m just gonna have to watch you two play if this keeps up...

She pulls down her shirt over her bra and just grabs her skirt on the way down. Maurine looks at her real quick and then looks away and blushes really really hard. That’s adorable!
>>
No. 585720 ID: a32d59
File 140626539404.png - (379.87KB , 1000x599 , 99.png )
585720

Maurine goes first and lands on the Good King space. He pops up and starts talking.

GOOD KING: Oheythere! I’ve got just the thing for you! Pick somebody and I’ll zap some of their clothes off! PAAZOW!

Maurine picks Robert, or course. The Good King wiggles his arms and Robert’s undershirt rips off.

ABBEY: *SIGH*

Abbey goes, and she takes the fork in the path and grabs the star, then uses it to zap Millie’s shoes off. Maurine sighs.

Looks like the star moved.

I go and land on an event spot and it hits Millie’s socks. Maurine’s gotta take her belt off too now! She looks at me and squeaks a little and blushes some more.
>>
No. 585721 ID: a32d59
File 140626546736.png - (171.01KB , 712x512 , 100.png )
585721

Abbey takes off her bra and hands it to me. Her extra set of tentacles uncurl and hand by her sides.

ABBEY: There you go. My chestacles are out now. You perverts.

I laugh, and Maurine snorts and gives her a look like are-you-kidding-me. Abbey looks over at her and smirks.

ABBEY: Your turn.
>>
No. 585722 ID: a32d59
File 140626551183.png - (219.25KB , 712x562 , 101.png )
585722

Maurine undoes her shoes and hands them to me, then clamps her eyes shut and pulls off her belt and holds it out as quick as she can. I grab it and put it with the other stuff and she sits back down.

MAURINE: The belt really pulled that outfit together...
>>
No. 585723 ID: a32d59
File 140626558739.png - (120.85KB , 712x512 , 102.png )
585723

Another minigame starts up. Oh, it looks like this is the one with the planes! Whoever gets the most treasure wins, and you can try to shoot each other down to stop them! I could maybe hand back and shoot. If I can do it fast enough I might be able to shoot both of them down and get most of the treasure for myself! Hmmm... but I could just charge ahead and get as much treasure as I can.
>>
No. 585724 ID: 9ddf68

Maurine and Abby seem to really be after each other. I say hang back and try to take them both down and then grab the jewels.
>>
No. 585725 ID: 2fd516

>>585723
Let's play the long game. Try to take out Maurine but let Abbey win, so she doesn't get eliminated.
>>
No. 585731 ID: dbe554

Bit of an art error, Abbey still has her bra in one of the pics and not on the floor.

But yeah, hang back and let them duke it out a bit.
>>
No. 585898 ID: a32d59

>>585731
I've gotten a moderator to fix the error.
>>
No. 586290 ID: a32d59
File 140651930959.png - (149.15KB , 712x512 , 103.png )
586290

>Let's play the long game. Try to take out Maurine but let Abbey win, so she doesn't get eliminated.

>But yeah, hang back and let them duke it out a bit.

I hang back and take a shot at Maurine and Abbey does the same thing. Maurine goes down in flames and takes a bunch of the gems on the way down.
>>
No. 586291 ID: a32d59
File 140651933225.png - (68.37KB , 712x512 , 104.png )
586291

I stay in the back and let Abbey win. I hope you guys know what you’re doing.

ABBEY: Hmmm... I’ll go with Maurine.

Millie’s overalls blow off.

Maurine looks like shocked for a second and fingers the back of her dress. Then she stops, glares at Abbey, and brings her hands up to her hair and pulls out her hair ties. Her long fluffy hair rolls down her back and bounces a little.
>>
No. 586292 ID: a32d59
File 140651937285.png - (375.60KB , 1000x599 , 105.png )
586292

MAURINE: If I lose again... I... I’ll take off my undershirt too... It’s still six items...

ABBEY: Okay, fine. Jeez...What a letdown.

Maurine shoots daggers at her again.

The next round starts, and Maurine goes and lands on an event spot. The volcano erupts and blows Roberts boxers off, he looks down and then runs off the board. Abbey groans. So much for keeping her in, I guess.

ABBEY: Seriously!? This game is so stupid and random!

I roll a two and land on the red spot. Urrrgh, I lost my next turn.
>>
No. 586293 ID: a32d59
File 140651942134.png - (182.15KB , 712x512 , 106.png )
586293

Abbey sighs and stands up. She yanks down her boxers and glares at us. She looks pretty mad that she lost so quick.

ABBEY: There it is! That’s my pussy! You’ve seen it! congratu-fucking-lations!

Uh... wow... she’s naked.

Maurine stares at her wide-eyed and presses her hands to her mouth, then she turns even redder and looks away.

ABBEY: Looks like I’ve gotta wear one of Maurine’s frilly-ass outfits now. I’ll just watch you two duke it out back here then.

MAURINE: Serves you right... you look adorable in them, anyway...

She sits down behind us, crosses two of her tentacles and covers herself with the other two.

I look over at her. Yep, she’s still naked. This is like some kind of really weird dream. Must be nice having all those arms to cover up though.
>>
No. 586294 ID: a32d59
File 140651945339.png - (93.53KB , 712x512 , 107.png )
586294

New Minigame! Looks like since its just the two of us it’s loading duel minigames! This is the one with the cannon!

Maurine just needs to not get hit until the time runs out, and I’ve gotta try to hit her. If I hit any of the squares, they fall down and leave a pit. If she falls into a pit, she loses too. If she gets any of the tar she can stop me for a couple seconds. Hmmmm...
>>
No. 586299 ID: 9dd1ee

go for bottom right, she'll probably go for tar, but it seems unlikely that she is bold enough to run strait across your cross hairs
>>
No. 586300 ID: 2fd516

>>586294
Heh. It's like tic-tac-toe. Break the middle, then trap her on one side of the field away from the tar. Then just trap her on one square and bam. Unless she can jump, in which case just try to blow up all the tar and fire at unpredictable spots.
>>
No. 586312 ID: b02baf

>>586294
she's very driven to keep her dress on. sweep shots across the tar spaces starting with bottom-center
>>
No. 586324 ID: 9ddf68

take out the tar tiles first starting with the one at the bottom since that one is in range.
>>
No. 586328 ID: 76b151

I agree, blow the center right away. Then the tar spot to the left of the center. Then the spot where she spawned on. After that you are two moves away from victory.
>>
No. 586333 ID: dbe554

Seems like Abbey can Dish it out but she can't take it, it was all her idea for strip games to begin with.
>>
No. 586399 ID: 85bab4

I'd recommend destroying the bottom middle tile with the tar first, if only because of
A. The possibility of diagonal moves and
B. So you don't get tarred, of course!
Then get the other ones.
>>
No. 586675 ID: a32d59
File 140667176779.png - (205.57KB , 712x512 , 108.png )
586675

>Seems like Abbey can Dish it out but she can't take it, it was all her idea for strip games to begin with.

Nah, she’s just miffed that she lost so quick. She’ll probably be okay in like a few minutes.

Serves her right though! Naked all night! I can’t wait to make her do her dares. Sweet sweet payback!

>she's very driven to keep her dress on. sweep shots across the tar spaces starting with bottom-center

>take out the tar tiles first starting with the one at the bottom since that one is in range.

She starts running for the bottom-middle tar and I nail her. Millie loses her shirt and goggles.
Hahahaha! I win!
>>
No. 586676 ID: a32d59
File 140667180662.png - (252.21KB , 712x562 , 109.png )
586676

Uh, wow. She looks really upset and starts reaching for the back of her dress.

ARIA: Uh, Maurine? Maybe you don’t have to-

She looks at me and narrows her large, round eyes. She’s blushes down to her neck and at the tip of her tail.

MAURINE: No... I... I said I’d do it and I will!

ABBEY: And look at me, I did it! Completely stark nude over here!

We both act like Abbey isn’t there. She’s kinda being a mega-jerk right now.

Maurine unzips her dress and slides it down her shoulders, then past her tail. She lifts up her strong-looking legs and steps out of it, folds it up, and gives it to me. Looks like she’s got thin undershirt that goes like halfway down her belly and some simple white panties. Those aren’t what I expected at all.

ARIA: Maurine-

She stares at me wide-eyed and forces a smile.

MAURINE: Aria... It’d r-really be s-selfish of m-me if I said I’d do something for you a-and I didn’t, especially on your eighteenth birthday. I j-just want you to have a h-happy birthday... o-okay...?

ARIA: U-Uh... Ummmm... okay.
>>
No. 586679 ID: a32d59
File 140667191005.png - (170.59KB , 612x612 , 110.png )
586679

She pulls her undershirt over her head and hands it to me, and I put it with the dress.

...She’s got a matching strapless white bra on under it. It looks pretty cute on her.

ABBEY: Are you two gonna do the next round or what?

ARIA: Okay okay! Jeez, chill...
>>
No. 586680 ID: a32d59
File 140667194129.png - (373.41KB , 1000x599 , 111.png )
586680

We start up the next round. I don’t even get the turn cause I landed on the red arrow thing last time. Maurine rolls a six, runs across the star, and lands on the event spot. The volcano hits Cher and takes her hat and shoes. I guess they were one thing, huh. Maurine zaps me with the star and Cher loses her coat.
>>
No. 586681 ID: a32d59
File 140667197961.png - (110.36KB , 712x512 , 112.png )
586681

*sigh* Guess that’s my shirt.

I take off my socks and give the to Maurine, then undo my shirt and hand it to her.

MAURINE: U-um...

She stares at me for a second then darts her eyes away. She buttons the shirt back up then folds it up all nice and bundles the socks on top of it.
>>
No. 586682 ID: a32d59
File 140667208340.png - (137.72KB , 712x512 , 113.png )
586682

More minigames. Huh, looks like this is the one with the flags! Okay it’s pretty simple. You get as many flags as you can, and you get as many points as are on the flag! If you get he most points, you win! If you fall into a pit you lose though, and the more dangerous flags are worth more. Oh, and you can try to knock each other into the pits if you want.

Hmmm, I could run for some flags, but knocking Maurine into a pit might work too...
>>
No. 586685 ID: 9ddf68

I say play keep away, Go for the 1 then immediately for the 4 point flag and then jump back towards your 2 then just avoid Maurine and collect the other flags if she hasn't done so already. I'm still in this to win this but I really don't feel right just out right attacking her either for an easy win as I'm not so sure it wound't backfire and it would kinda feel like kicking a puppy at this point.

Also can she blush over her entire body? Crap if it wasn't for you saying what her powers where earlier I'd say she was some kind of salamander as in the mythical fire breathing kind not the little sticky kind.
>>
No. 586688 ID: 2fd516

>>586682
Wow, Maurine is such a good friend. Also, adorable as heck. Hey Aria, you got any romantic interests?

Hmm. Grab the 1 flag near you immediately then run straight for the 4. If Maurine's character gets close to you try to knock her into a pit.

If you get the 4 and the game's still going you'll have to try to grab one other flag to ensure victory. It's possible for a tie to happen, after all.
>>
No. 587490 ID: a32d59
File 140695345853.png - (121.32KB , 712x512 , 114.png )
587490

>Wow, Maurine is such a good friend. Also, adorable as heck.

Yep, Maurine’s really really cute and nice.

>Hey Aria, you got any romantic interests?

That’s kind of a random question. Nah, nobody I can think of!

>Hmm. Grab the 1 flag near you immediately then run straight for the 4. If Maurine's character gets close to you try to knock her into a pit.

>If you get the 4 and the game's still going you'll have to try to grab one other flag to ensure victory. It's possible for a tie to happen, after all.

I grab the first flag and Maurine does the same thing. We both run for the 4-point flag and I get to it first! Yeah!

Uh, she knocked me into a pit. There goes my skirt. *sigh*
>>
No. 587491 ID: a32d59
File 140695349471.png - (68.81KB , 512x512 , 115.png )
587491

I stand up and pull down my skirt and give it to Maurine. She looks at me for a second and winces a little before she takes it and folds it up with my other stuff.

MAURINE: Um...

ARIA: ...C’mon, lets do the next round!
>>
No. 587492 ID: a32d59
File 140695353586.png - (381.88KB , 1000x599 , 116.png )
587492

We start up and Maurine rolls a 6! She gets the star and zaps my bra off. Great. She lands on the event space and it burns off hers. She squeaks and covers her face and blushes more. Oh jeez...

I land on a blank space so nothing happens.
>>
No. 587493 ID: a32d59
File 140695361137.png - (107.72KB , 712x512 , 117.png )
587493

MAURINE: U-Uh...

ARIA: ...I’ll go first... okay?

Okay... okay.... here I go. I undo my bra and take it off and of course Abbey’s staring.

ABBEY: Niiice.

Maurine glares daggers at Abbey.

MAURINE: ...S-seriously?! C-can’t you muster even a little bit of d-decent c-c-common courtesy?

Abbey winces a little and shrugs.

ABBEY: ...Hey... I... uh... calls it as I sees it.

It’s quiet for a little bit.
>>
No. 587495 ID: a32d59
File 140695365265.png - (181.29KB , 612x612 , 118.png )
587495

Maurine cringes and reaches for her bra clasp.

ARIA: Maurine...?

MAURINE: I said I’m doing this... I’m doing this... okay...?

I shoot a look at Abbey that says that “I’ll totally lock you out of my room if you say anything”. I think she maybe got the hint cause she just kinda sits there.

Maurine takes off her bra and holds it and stares at it for a second and holds it out. Her boobies are really huge and fluffy.

....I grab her bra and put it with her other stuff. She sits down and tries to cover herself and hold the controller but it’s not working so she just kinda gives up.
>>
No. 587496 ID: a32d59
File 140695371887.png - (123.90KB , 712x512 , 119.png )
587496

Looks like this is the big showdown! The game even set it up like that!

This is a straight fight. Awesome! Okay, I could run right for the axe and try to knock her off the level, but if she gets to the sword first I’m pretty much a goner. I could go for the sword and maybe try to dodge her if she gets the axe.

If she gets the sword too then I’ve gotta figure out how I’m gonna fight back. I might maybe just try to hit her as quick as possible or maybe I could try to block her then strike when she least expects it! I dunno. Hmmmm...
>>
No. 587504 ID: 2fd516

GO BIG OR GO HOME! Get that sword! Then block and try to counter-attack.
>>
No. 587505 ID: ef7fd2

rolled 2 = 2

>>587496
Pretty much a coin toss, honestly, so let's leave it to one! if I hit 1, it's the axe. If 2, the sword!
>>
No. 587507 ID: f839a9

Well. You went from having a lead to it being right down to the wire here.

>She sits down and tries to cover herself and hold the controller but it’s not working
She'd have better luck curling her tail around, maybe. Although it's kind of spiky.

>what grab
Sword. And don't worry about her going for the same thing, there are two swords. Worst case, you both grab one and immediately clash.
>>
No. 587508 ID: 9ddf68

I say play aggressively here, play to win, go big or go home, that kind of thing. If this is just a straight up fight then it's just going to come down to who's the better player.
>>
No. 587517 ID: 2fd516

Oh and I asked about romantic interests because she is really cute. Are you into girls or guys or what?
>>
No. 588299 ID: a32d59
File 140730377284.png - (119.02KB , 712x512 , 120.png )
588299

>I say play aggressively here, play to win, go big or go home, that kind of thing. If this is just a straight up fight then it's just going to come down to who's the better player.

I run for the sword as fast as I can and slash and Maurine was just a little too slow! Millie’s boxers shred into a million pieces. Yessss! I win!

>Oh and I asked about romantic interests because she is really cute.

I, um, I’m not totally sure how those two are related...?

>Are you into girls or guys or what?

I never really dated before so I guess I dunno? Everybody made fun of when I was littler just because I was all grey and clumsy and then I started going bald and then they were meaner and AUGH it just makes me so mad! I totally got through it though!

And they left me alone when Abbey heard what they said though! Maurine always told me it’d be okay and always listened when I was sad about it. Then I got my yellow feathers and my legs and hips and stuff filled out and they all wanted to ask me out like nothing happened! Grrrrrargh! Those jerks!

Maurine and Abbey haven’t dated either so I guess we’re kinda like a big singles club. Maurine’s always been really kinda shy about it and I dunno who she’s into. Abbey’s kinda... ummm... Abbey. I think she mostly likes girls but she comes on kinda strong and I think she maybe scared people away. She kept getting back at people for saying mean things about me so I think maybe that scared people too.

Wow I kinda didn’t answer at all did I? Um... I... kinda like to look at guys and girls... I guess...?
>>
No. 588301 ID: a32d59
File 140730385869.png - (195.92KB , 712x512 , 121.png )
588301

Maurine looks at the screen and gasps then blushes really really hard and kinda squirms in her chair. She stands up and closes her eyes and covers her boobies with one of her shaky hands and reaches down to the front her undies.

MAURINE: ...I c-can do th-this...

She sticks her thumb under the front and grabs.

MAURINE: ...I can d-do this... I c-can do this... I can do this.

Um, uh, wow! She pulls them down in front and lets them slide down her legs.

ABBEY: Holy shit she actually did it.
>>
No. 588302 ID: a32d59
File 140730389249.png - (204.68KB , 712x512 , 122.png )
588302

I, um, wow... Maurine’s really naked. She just stands there and kinda stares doe-eyed at her panties on the floor. Her eyes dart over to me for a second and she sighs. She steps out of them and bends her knees to pick them up.

U-Ummm, Maurine holds out her undies to me. She’s still all shakey but she tries really hard to smile.

MAURINE: H-h-happy b-birthday, Aria.
>>
No. 588304 ID: 2fd516

>>588302
Oh my god she is SUCH a trooper. Would a hug at this point be just weird? Because she deserves a hug. Actually since the game is over do you all put your clothes back on?

Now look, I was asking because Maurine is cute and maybe I thought you might be interested in dating her.
>>
No. 588306 ID: f839a9

>I, um, I’m not totally sure how those two are related...?
Geeze. You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife and you wonder why our thoughts lean towards where you might be going with this.

So... time to sort out the penalties, now?
>>
No. 588308 ID: 9ddf68

uh, thank her? not really sure what to do in this situation so I'm just going to suggest a change of topic. So what kind of outfit does she have planned for tomorrow? Just bring the focus away from the embarrassment.

Oh and did you ever say how long you had to leave your clothes off or... what? Anyways shank hands and what not and say good game... to both of them if you want. Now what's on the to do list?
>>
No. 588333 ID: dbe554

Well awkward naked shenanigans aside, time for snacks! I'm sure you all are probably at least hungry after that, I mean you've got no chips, no drinks, It's like it's a dry mine, you need salt! Sugar!
>>
No. 588346 ID: 7973ee

So, both the penalties for Maurine and Abbey, huh? I'd think it would be nice to do them yourself, too, to make Maurine feel better but that wasn't in the original rules, so it's up to you, I guess?

>Now look, I was asking because Maurine is cute and maybe I thought you might be interested in dating her.

I was thinking this too, to be honest; do you think Maurine would be nice to date?
>>
No. 588354 ID: 37aa84

Well now that both of your friends are naked claim you feel over dressed and remove the remainder of your clothes, It's would show good sportsmanship.
>>
No. 588758 ID: a32d59
File 140753983106.png - (84.90KB , 712x512 , 123.png )
588758

I take Maurine’s undies and put them with the rest of her stuff and she sits back down.

>Well awkward naked shenanigans aside, time for snacks! I'm sure you all are probably at least hungry after that, I mean you've got no chips, no drinks, It's like it's a dry mine, you need salt! Sugar!

It’s really dark out and I am kinda getting hungry and Maurine and Abbey probably are too, and my moms are probably asleep by now...

>Oh and did you ever say how long you had to leave your clothes off or... what?
>Actually since the game is over do you all put your clothes back on?

I think I said we’ve gotta leave them off all night when I was all fired up about Abbey calling me a chicken. I... uh, jeez, I didn’t think that one through at all!

>Oh my god she is SUCH a trooper. Would a hug at this point be just weird? Because she deserves a hug.

Oh jeez, look how freaked out she is already. I think if I hugged her like this she might just pass out!

>>I, um, I’m not totally sure how those two are related...?
>Geeze. You could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife and you wonder why our thoughts lean towards where you might be going with this.

I uh what...? I um... I don’t even. I mean she’s... cute but um... I dunno.

>Now look, I was asking because Maurine is cute and maybe I thought you might be interested in dating her.

>I was thinking this too, to be honest; do you think Maurine would be nice to date?

UUUUUUHHHH. D-dating M-m-maurine? I m-mean she’s kinda just a friend you know. We, uh, we’re t-totally BFFs... and just that and nothing else.

ABBEY: Uh, Aria, are you okay? You’re kinda freaking out over there.

MAURINE: A-aria?

ARIA: U-uh yeah I’m okay. The voices just said something k-kinda silly and dumb.

Um, now they’re staring at me like I’m crazy.
>>
No. 588759 ID: a32d59
File 140753986880.png - (181.63KB , 712x512 , 124.png )
588759

>So... time to sort out the penalties, now?
>So, both the penalties for Maurine and Abbey, huh?

ARIA: Aha ha ha. Um, dares! Yeah!

ABBEY: So I’ve gotta wear one of Maurine’s outfits without any underwear? And she’ll do the same thing with an outfit you pick out for her. Oh and we’ve gotta do nude fridge raids right? We need the blankets and the cots and stuff so I guess we’ll get those too, your highness?

Maurine’s eyes go all wide and she whimpers and shrinks down like she wants to disappear into her chair. I think she kinda forgot about the dares.

MAURINE: O-oh! F-f-f-f-fridge raid... O-okay... I c-can’t... no I can do it... I c-can do that... I can do it... I can do it...

She looks like she’s completely freaking out. Wow I really feel like a big fat jerk here. We kinda can’t back out though...

>Well now that both of your friends are naked claim you feel over dressed and remove the remainder of your clothes, It's would show good sportsmanship.

>I'd think it would be nice to do them yourself, too, to make Maurine feel better but that wasn't in the original rules, so it's up to you, I guess?

*Sigh*
Maurine’s been so nice about all this stuff and she played and got naked even though she didn’t want to just cause’ it was my birthday and she wanted it to be good. After she was so selfless I can’t just make her do all that stuff on her own and not be a total jerkface huh? *sigh* Okay here it goes I guess.

ARIA: ...I’ll do the dares too.

MAURINE: N-no, you don’t have t--

I stand up and I put a wing on her shoulder and she shivers a little and squeaks.

ARIA: I don’t wanna make you do this stuff alone... okay? I was a big enough jerk for asking you to play anyway.

ABBEY: Hey, I’m here!

ARIA: But you’re a mega-perv and that kinda makes it worse!

Abbey crosses her tentacles and kinda narrows her eyes at me.

ABBEY: ...Guilty as charged...

MAURINE: B-but it’s your birthday... A-a-and you shouldn’t do it b-because you won fair and square.

ARIA: You’ve been a really good friend already... okay? W-would you be less scared about it if we did it together...?

She looks at me and tenses up and holds her hands really tight over her privates.

MAURINE: ...Y-yes...

I grab my panties and yank them off as quick as I can and throw them on top of Maurine’s stuff. Oh jeez I just really did that. Maurine throws her hands over her mouth and goes all wide-eyed but looks down and throws her arms back over her privates. Abbey gawks but keeps her big mouth shut.

MAURINE: A-aria...

ARIA: Lets... let’s go get some snacks!
>>
No. 588765 ID: dbe554

Now time for sugar and salt! And anything else abbey can grab in those tentacles of hers.
>>
No. 588779 ID: 6cb462

You might want to at least cover the windows. you never know if there is a peeping tom looking in on you all... like us suggesters...
>>
No. 588796 ID: 2fd516

>>588759
Yes! Everyone shall share the awkward nakedness! Well, less awkward for Abbey, and nobody's letting her enjoy it so she's getting annoyed. I mean c'mon, weren't you peeking too? Most people are pervs in some way, Abbey is just really upfront and enthusiastic about it.

Get some soft drinks, and various healthy and unhealthy finger foods.
>>
No. 588846 ID: ca54d8

Perhaps some liquid courage is in order? Are any of you the legal drinking age of your land, if there is one? Do you even have any alcohol?

Also, if you're worried about Maurine passing out from a hug, perhaps you could ask her first if one would help her calm down or feel better, if that's not too awkward a thing to ask. That way you know for sure whether she'd be okay with it.
>>
No. 589101 ID: a32d59
File 140779148926.png - (162.43KB , 712x562 , 125.png )
589101

>You might want to at least cover the windows. you never know if there is a peeping tom looking in on you all...

What kind of jerkface looks in people’s windows? Why would even someone even do that? What’s a peeping tom, anyway?

>like us suggesters...

Um... what?

>Yes! Everyone shall share the awkward nakedness! Well, less awkward for Abbey, and nobody's letting her enjoy it so she's getting annoyed. I mean c'mon, weren't you peeking too?

Uhhh... Ummmm... A-a little bit I guess...

>Most people are pervs in some way, Abbey is just really upfront and enthusiastic about it.

More like she’s really rude about it! She could at least try to have a little manners!

>Perhaps some liquid courage is in order? Are any of you the legal drinking age of your land, if there is one? Do you even have any alcohol?

Drinking age...? Eh, whatever.

We don’t have much stuff like that and Mommy hides it all anyway. Mom let my try some of her whisky while Mommy wasn’t looking once and it was really kinda icky. Mommy only drinks wine and only on holidays and stuff and she’d be pretty mad if we drank some. She’s kinda overprotective sometimes I guess.

Maurine probably wouldn’t wanna drink right now cause’ she’s all freaked out, and Abbey’s rowdy enough without being all drunk and stuff, so I dunno about that. How would we even find it anyway?

>Also, if you're worried about Maurine passing out from a hug, perhaps you could ask her first if one would help her calm down or feel better, if that's not too awkward a thing to ask. That way you know for sure whether she'd be okay with it.

Yeah, I’m sure a naked hug would make Maurine feel a lot better! Guys, really, I know Maurine enough to know she’d freak out even more if I hugged her. It’d be kinda awkward for me too anyways...

>Get some soft drinks, and various healthy and unhealthy finger foods.
>Now time for sugar and salt! And anything else abbey can grab in those tentacles of hers.

ABBEY: So we’re off then!

Abbey just walks right out the door like it’s nothing. Start to follow her and Maurine whimpers.

ARIA: Maurine... it’ll be okay... okay?

Maurine nods yes and me and follows us into the hall. She’s breathing really hard and shaking again. My moms’ room is right across from mine. The closet is at the end of the hall and the bathroom’s next to my room.

Abbey whispers at us.

ABBEY: Hey, maybe we should get the cots first, they’re right there in the closet. That way we don’t have to go back out for em’.

ARIA: Sounds like a good idea.

She goes over to the closet and opens it. There’s a bunch of other stuff in there but the cots are right in front and there’s some pillows and blankets on the shelf up top. Maurine’s all shakey but she grabs the pillows and blankets just fine. Abbey and I get one cot each and we sneak back to my room real quick and everything them off.

ABBEY: That’s over with, now it’s snack time!

We go back out and start down the stairs. Abbey goes first and follow her and oh jeez I can’t believe I’m doing this. I don’t even have to. Maurine’s muttering under her breath and she following really close behind me. Okay, okay, I can do this too.

We turn off the stairs take a left into the kitchen.

ABBEY: Aria, gimme whatever you can get out of the cabinets. I can’t reach’em.

ARIA: ...Okay.

Abbey pulls open the fridge and they both shiver a little.

MAURINE: ...C-cold...

Abbey pulls out bottles of orange soda and root beer. She holds them out to Maurine.

ABBEY: You gonna carry something or what?

MAURINE: O-oh, r-r-right.

She cringes really really hard, barely pries her hands off of herself to grab the sodas, and shivers even more when she puts them under her arms.

I open the cabinets as quietly as I can. I grab some chips, cheese puffs, pretzels, chocolate cookies, coffee cakes, party mix. I start handing her all the stuff. She takes the cheese puffs, chips and pretzels in her free tentacles, then she looks at me.

ABBEY: Aren’t you gonna carry some of that...?

ARIA: Hehe, nope. We still gotta have cups and bowls for all this stuff, besides, you lost. I’m just here cause’ I’m being nice.

ABBEY: Hmph. Fine...

She actually looks a little embarrassed and uncovers herself to grab the rest of the stuff.

As I grab some bowls and cups from the other cabinet, I hear some sounds that makes my feathers stand on end. One of my moms opened the door to their room and there are footsteps coming down the stairs. Maurine hyperventilates and starts muttering to herself faster.

ABBEY: Uh, maybe we should hide or something.

MAURINE: Oh king no. No no no no no no no no.
>>
No. 589108 ID: 2fd516

>>589101
Intercept! Peek around the corner and tell whoever it is to go back, not to come into the kitchen.
>>
No. 589124 ID: 6cb462

Does the kitchen have more than one entrance? if so, exit through the other way. Try using your Intangibility if you have to.
>>
No. 589128 ID: dbe554

Sneak and then hide in well hidden positions!
>>
No. 589496 ID: a32d59
File 140807728231.png - (83.23KB , 612x512 , 126-1.png )
589496

>Intercept! Peek around the corner and tell whoever it is to go back, not to come into the kitchen.

Asking my moms not to go into a room is usually the quickest way to get them to do it!

>Does the kitchen have more than one entrance? if so, exit through the other way.

Nope! The only other door goes to the basement but my moms keep it locked cause’ it’s full magic stuff! There’s the glass sliding door but that leads outside and she’d see us out there anyway.

>Try using your Intangibility if you have to.

I gotta be able to move pretty fast to do that! That sounds like a good way to end up outside or in somebody else’s house or something.

>Sneak and then hide in well hidden positions!

ARIA: Uh, yeah, lets hide!
>>
No. 589497 ID: a32d59
File 140807732222.png - (100.72KB , 562x512 , 126.png )
589497

MOM: *YAAAAAAAAWN*
>>
No. 589498 ID: a32d59
File 140807737214.png - (66.77KB , 562x512 , 127.png )
589498

>>
No. 589499 ID: a32d59
File 140807740212.png - (142.43KB , 712x512 , 128.png )
589499

[Check Failed!]
>>
No. 589500 ID: a32d59
File 140807745909.png - (68.89KB , 562x512 , 129.png )
589500

MOM: Oh, hey kids. Out for a snack?
>>
No. 589504 ID: 2fd516

>>589500
Oh jeez. At least try to stand in the way of Maurine, and try to push her further under the table.

Then just say yeah. Snacks.
>>
No. 589508 ID: 6cb462

Try to convince mom that she is dreaming.
>>
No. 589509 ID: dbe554

Just say you dropped something under the table, and push in further, and then yank Naurine in with you. , I don't think she can tell you all are naked
>>
No. 589538 ID: 4b571b

>>589499
Protip: if you don't fit under the table, you might be better off with your head sticking out than your naked butt.

>>589500
Completely nonplussed, she is.

Just awkwardly agree that you were out for snacks and hope you get rid of her quick. Then pull a strategic retreat and get those supplies back to base.
>>
No. 589562 ID: 9443d1

Awkwardly say "yes" while quickly backing out from under the table, back to Mom. Then pick up the vase on the table with one hand so you can pull the tablecloth out with the other, then hold it up so Maurine can stand up without Mom seeing her and wrap it around her. Hopefully that'll keep Maurine from having a panic attack or something from being seen naked and she can get back upstairs with the snacks.

If you feel embarrassment at being seen naked by your Mom, then keep Maurine between you and her on the way back. And just say "a dare" to Mom as you pass by; That'll pretty much tell her why you three are making a naked snack run.
>>
No. 589709 ID: 36f29f

Odds are competing has left your Mom with few to no hang-ups about nudity.

Make sure Maurine isn't panicking too much. Being crammed up right next to her would be a bad time for panicked power usage. Especially when those powers involve ice and sharp things.
>>
No. 589881 ID: a32d59
File 140831057915.png - (88.20KB , 562x512 , 130.png )
589881

>Just say you dropped something under the table, and push in further, and then yank Naurine in with you. , I don't think she can tell you all are naked

Uh... I’m pretty sure she sees us.

>Try to convince mom that she is dreaming.

Yeah, like stuff like that ever works in real life!

>Protip: if you don't fit under the table, you might be better off with your head sticking out than your naked butt.

Hey, I could totally fit under the table! I just couldn’t get under in time holding these cups and stuff! Jeez!

>Completely nonplussed, she is.

>Odds are competing has left your Mom with few to no hang-ups about nudity.

I dunno. I kinda thought she’d just always been kinda like that. Battling all the time probably didn’t help it at all though. Um, I gotta get out of here before she says anything too embarrassing.

>Make sure Maurine isn't panicking too much. Being crammed up right next to her would be a bad time for panicked power usage. Especially when those powers involve ice and sharp things.

Oh jeez, I didn’t even think of that! I’ve gotta calm Maurine down ASAP.

>Awkwardly say "yes" while quickly backing out from under the table, back to Mom. If you feel embarrassment at being seen naked by your Mom, then keep Maurine between you and her on the way back. And just say "a dare" to Mom as you pass by; That'll pretty much tell her why you three are making a naked snack run.

Maurine just kinda froze up with her butt up in the air and she’s shaking and muttering to herself more. Uh, Um. I gotta stop staring! Jeez! W-who am I? Abbey?

I slowly back myself out from under the table and keep my back to Mom. Ow it’s bright. I guess she flipped the lights on.

ARIA: U-um... yeah. It... it’s a dare.

MOM: Yeah, I know! Lemme guess, you all started playing some party games and now everybody’s naked because of some crazy raunchy shenanigans with dares and stripping, and now you’re all doing it ‘cause one of you’s all skittery about it, right? You shoulda seen some of the shit I got up to when I was your age! Hell, your mom and I met kinda like this!

Uh, Mom, I don’t even. What?

>Then pick up the vase on the table with one hand so you can pull the tablecloth out with the other, then hold it up so Maurine can stand up without Mom seeing her and wrap it around her. Hopefully that'll keep Maurine from having a panic attack or something from being seen naked and she can get back upstairs with the snacks.

I put down my the bowls and stuff on the floor for a second and pick up the vase. I start tugging at the tablecloth.

ARIA: I... yyeaahh... ummm... I’m gonna just borrow this for Maurine so she doesn’t just... like... die okay...?

MOM: Awww, that’s sweet! Yeah, sure. I’ll cover for ya if Belinda notices its missing!

I tug it off real quick and hold it open.

ARIA: Uh... Maurine...? You can get up if you want.

She whimpers a little and wiggles out from under the table and stands up. Jeez, she looks like she might cry.

ARIA: Um. I can wrap you in this if you want...

Maurine turns around and I throw it over her. It’s way too big and it kinda drags on the floor, but when she turns around she looks a lot better. She’s still blushing really really hard but she looks at me with her wide pink eyes and smiles.

MAURINE: ...Th-th-thanks...

She looks behind me, shocked.

MAURINE: L-L-Lina!?
>>
No. 589882 ID: a32d59
File 140831060875.png - (76.30KB , 562x662 , 131.png )
589882

MOM: So anyways, I’m here for some snacks. Since you’re down here anyway, could you kids stick around long enough to get the cereal and some bowls out of the cabinet for me, so I don’t have to bother with the stupid-ass stool? Maybe grab a chair too while you’re at it? Oh, and you gotta gimme some of those snacks.

ABBEY: ...Hey Aria... did I ever tell you your Mom was a total MILF...?

MOM WHY.
>>
No. 589904 ID: 4b571b

...no you didn't. And I'm glad you didn't.
>Hey Aria... did I ever tell you your Mom was a total MILF...?
Because that's not the kind of thing you tell people!

Just for that, you get to go climbing for the cereal and bowls.
>>
No. 589943 ID: 2fd516

>>589882
I think it's time for a "Moooooooooom!"

Get her the stuff quick-like so you can get Abbey away from your mother.
>>
No. 589966 ID: 6cb462

Ask Mom if she can keep this dare you all attempted a secret from your other mother.
>>
No. 589994 ID: 36f29f

>>589882
Unfortunately the 'no nudity hangup' seems to work both ways.

Still, she seems to understand what's going on and isn't mad about it. That's almost as good as not being spotted at all.
>>
No. 590224 ID: 7abf82

Hey, it could've gone way worse! The worst that'll happen is probably an air of awkwardness for a little while from this whole affair, which was to be expected anyway.
>>
No. 590226 ID: dbe554

Gotta agree with Abbey, your mother has a very healthy, strong fit body, doing quite well for herself it seems!

Anyways avert eyes, since I don't think you want to view your mothers nudity for long you might wanna just grab what she asks for quickly.
>>
No. 590228 ID: d8a627

>>590224
>Hey, it could've gone way worse!
HUSSHSHHSHOOOSH.
You just cast jinx, you fool!
>>
No. 590248 ID: 7abf82

>You just cast jinx, you fool!

Oh jeez you're right D:
Careful not to get locked out of the house by accident or anything, that would be bad! Though I have no idea how that would ever come about.
>>
No. 590318 ID: a32d59
File 140857480340.png - (75.88KB , 512x512 , 132.png )
590318

>Gotta agree with Abbey, your mother has a very healthy, strong fit body, doing quite well for herself it seems!

Not you guys too! This is my mom we’re talking about!

>Anyways avert eyes, since I don't think you want to view your mothers nudity for long you might wanna just grab what she asks for quickly.

Yeah, let’s get out of here ASAP.

MOM: Heheheh, still got it!

>I think it's time for a "Moooooooooom!"

ARIA: Moooooooooom!

MOM: Hey, I’m wearing more than you are! I’m just down here for a snack, anyways.

>>Hey Aria... did I ever tell you your Mom was a total MILF...?
>...no you didn't. And I'm glad you didn't.
>Because that's not the kind of thing you tell people!
>Just for that, you get to go climbing for the cereal and bowls.

I scoop back up the bowls and cups, hide behind Maurine, and look at Abbey.

ARIA: Abbey, you never told me that ‘cause that’s not something you tell people! Jeez! Just for that, you’re getting the cereal and bowls and stuff now!

ABBEY: But you can actually reach it! And anyway, she totally is.

Mom gives a hearty laugh and turns to Abbey.

MOM: C’mon, be a good sport, Abbey! Climb up and get’em!

ABBEY: Ugh, fiiiine.

She puts down the snacks and starts trying to flop onto the counter. Mom opens the fridge and reaches for the milk.

MOM: So yeah, Belinda and I met kinda like this! Years and years and years ago, when I was a little older than you, Rosa invited me and a couple of friends to hang out at her place to celebrate a bunch us beating up Horace and getting his badge. You wouldn’t know about that guy. He retired awhile ago.

Oh jeez why is she telling me this. She pulls out the milk and puts it on the table, then pulls over a chair from the corner of the room and sits down. Abbey gets on the counter and grabs the cereal and bowls and hops down with a squish.

MOM: So anyway, Rosa invited Belinda too ‘cause she beat him the same day. When I saw her make a chair into cookies for us I was like “I gotta tap that”, or at least get a really good look at that bod of hers. So Seth and I talked everybody into stri-

ARIA: Oh king why are we talking about this. Mom, we don’t wanna hear about that!

Abbey grabs a spoon out of the drawer and hands everything off to her. Mom pours herself a bowl of cereal.

ABBEY: I do!

NOPE NOT DOING THIS.

ARIA: Okay, we got the stuff! Let’s go upstairs now!

MAURINE: G-good idea.

ABBEY: Aww, really?

ARIA: Yeah, c’mon, grab the stuff.

ABBEY: Hmph!

Mom takes a bite of cereal and shrugs.

MOM: Some other time. I’ll get the stool to put the stuff away...
>>
No. 590319 ID: a32d59
File 140857486660.png - (106.53KB , 712x512 , 133.png )
590319

I lead everybody back upstairs and we’re finally back in my room. Whew! Still naked but at least Mom’s not here...

ARIA: That... was... an... awful idea.

ABBEY: And by that you mean awesome!

MAURINE: N-no... it was awful. I still c-can’t believe Lina saw me like this. We still have to stay like this all night too... M-maybe we could wrap ourselves up in those blankets...?

ABBEY: That’d be so boring!

Um, so we got the salt and sugar! Now what, maybe movies or something?
>>
No. 590335 ID: dbe554

What's a sleepover without some horror movies?
>>
No. 590345 ID: 2fd516

>>590319
Definitely movies. Also now that Maurine doesn't have to worry about your mom seeing her, she should ditch the tablecloth. That was just because of your mom, she doesn't get to wear anything when only you two are around!

Wait, I finally noticed she put her ribbon back on. It happened right before you went to the kitchen. ...I'll allow it, it's not like it covers anything.
>>
No. 590346 ID: a32d59

>Wait, I finally noticed she put her ribbon back on.

She never took it off. That was an art error. Or it's behind her head. Whichever.

>>
No. 590416 ID: 6cb462

Movies is fine, though knowing maurine, she would probably be too scared for horror movies, and knowing Abbey, she probably would suggest a porno movie.

How about a fighting movie, you can probably study up on some techniques that way, and use them in your moves for future battles.
>>
No. 591066 ID: a32d59
File 140893880836.png - (119.74KB , 512x612 , 134.png )
591066

>Definitely movies. Also now that Maurine doesn't have to worry about your mom seeing her, she should ditch the tablecloth. That was just because of your mom, she doesn't get to wear anything when only you two are around!

Definitely! There’s no way she’s wearing more than I am!

The blankets would maybe be comfy, but I dunno if that’d be in the spirit of the dare. Um... It’d be really nice to get covered though...

>Movies is fine, though knowing maurine, she would probably be too scared for horror movies, and knowing Abbey, she probably would suggest a porno movie.

Eh, Abbey’s more into musicals. She’s not just a huge pervert, you know! She does other stuff too! Besides, I don’t even have any porn movies.

What’s a horror movie, anyway?

>How about a fighting movie, you can probably study up on some techniques that way, and use them in your moves for future battles.

That’s a great idea! I dunno about fighting movies, but I’ve recorded tons and tons and tons of battles when they were on TV, sometimes they even show really old fights! I’ll just pick out some of my favorites since I have way too many of these!

Millie and Gertrude vs. Ralph and Lexie, 2011: Ralph and Lexie, whoever they are, get stomped, but it’s awesome! Millie’s weapons and Gertrude’s wands are really crazy to watch!

Juliana vs Electra, 1992: This one was like over ten years ago, but it’s crazy! Juliana’s a mega-huge dragon with crazy powers, but Elecktra manages to just barely beat her.

Cher Nobel vs. Robert, 1985: This was even longer ago, but People say this is the match that made people notice Cher! She just tears right through him without even using her powers. It’s nuts!

Honey and Her Boys vs. The Emerald City Elites, 2000: Dorothy and her gang just completely destroy Honey’s team even though they’re a member short!
>>
No. 591067 ID: 2fd516

>>591066
Oh man, you have GOT to watch Cher's fight. Winning without powers? That has got to involve some clever tactics.
>>
No. 591068 ID: 9dd1ee

Let's watch the Cher Nodel video
>>
No. 591071 ID: 487455

>blankets, stuff
Wrap up if you want to, don't make a big deal about her doing it either. The bet was to ditch clothes, and that already happened.

>What’s a horror movie, anyway?
A movie that tries to be scary on purpose. Some people enjoy the thrill.
>>
No. 591074 ID: d8a627

>Juliana’s a mega-huge dragon
>mega-huge dragon
>mega-dragon
MUST SEE.
>>
No. 591077 ID: 6cb462

Awww, you spoiled who the winners are to most of those fights! Oh well, the Cher Nobel vs. Robert will be interesting to study on.
>>
No. 591080 ID: 9ddf68

I'd say watch whatever one you'd think would be the most informative, like a tag battle or gang fight since we've never seen how one of those work, or if you just want to watch a good fight just pick your favorite.

>What’s a horror movie, anyway?
... A horror movie is a movie that was made for the sole purpose of scaring the watchers. You people seriously don't have horror movies? I find this very sad for some reason.
>>
No. 591122 ID: dbe554

Lets watch some Elektra fight.
>>
No. 592438 ID: a32d59
File 140980122702.png - (290.41KB , 814x478 , 135.png )
592438

>... A horror movie is a movie that was made for the sole purpose of scaring the watchers. You people seriously don't have horror movies? I find this very sad for some reason.

A scary movie? That’s a really weird idea! How do you even make a movie scary? It’s not like anything bad can happen when you watch them!

>Awww, you spoiled who the winners are to most of those fights! Oh well, the Cher Nobel vs. Robert will be interesting to study on.

Aw, sorry about that! I’ve seen these so many times I kinda forgot that not everybody knows how they end! I’ll try not to tell you what happens before it does, so I don’t spoil it any more!

Cher Nobel is cool though!

>Lets watch some Elektra fight.

Oh, Juliana and Electra’s fight’s pretty awesome too! Hmmm...

Well Cher’s isn’t all that long, so we’ll just watch both!

I pick them both off of the little shelf under my TV.

ARIA: Hey, lets watch some old fights and eat the snacks! And we should totally bundle up in the blankets!

ABBEY: *sigh* Fine. You picked Juliana’s and Cher’s fights? Badass.

Maurine looks a little disappointed, but she doesn’t say anything. Battles aren’t really her thing, but oh well, it’s my birthday after all!

I put Cher’s fight in the disk player and grab the remote, and turn out the light. Then Abbey and me gather up all the snacks and blankets by the chairs. Then we bundle up.

ABBEY: That’s no fun.

Ah, that’s better! Maurine’s still got the tablecloth. She tenses up and looks at me and blushes harder.

MAURINE: Uh, um... I need to grab a blanket... please don’t stare.

I look away and cover Abbey’s eyes.

ABBEY: Hey!

ARIA: Don’t be a jerk!

ABBEY: Hmph!

Maurine comes over and pushes her chair between me and Abbey with her feet. The blanket’s a little bit short on her so I can see her knees. Still as blushy as ever, Maurine smiles at me.

MAURINE: Um... Aria...?

ARIA: Yeah?

MAURINE: C-could you get me some pretzels and orange soda...? I don’t w-want to let the blanket loose...

Oh jeez she’s so adorable.

ARIA: Sure!

I pour her some pretzels and orange soda, and grab some party mix, root beer and coffee cakes for myself.

MAURINE: Th-thanks Aria...

Abbey grabs some cheese puffs and pours some root beer and looks over at us.

ABBEY: Can we start this already!?

ARIA: Yeah! Jeez, hold your horses!

I hit play on the movie and the League logo pops up, then it switches to show a sandy island with a bunch of palm trees and a little house.

HORACE: Hey there fellas! Horace here, commentating this archival match. This here is our current singles division champ, Cher Noble in her first real league fight, and boy is it a doozy!

Oh, hey, it’s that guy Mom was talking about! Cher crawls out of the water on the shore completely soaking wet, wearing some kinda scuba mask. She’s got a nice light dress on, with some sort of gun slung over one shoulder, and a bag around the other. She looks pretty mad.

HORACE: In case any of you’ve been living under a rock all these years, I’ll fill ya in on Cher’s history a little! Cher’s probably the richest gadget maker in the land, owner of Nobel Industries. She made her fortune selling all kinds of dangerous techy weapons of her own design!

MAURINE: She has such a fashion sense, too... They never talk about that...

Oh come on! Just get to the fight!

HORACE: This fight is where it all started! Spectators on the shore saw this and they just had to buy up whatever she was selling! A year later, she was at the top of the industry and battling changed forever. Some folks say it was a complete disaster, others, a revolution! Ain’t that something!

ABBEY: Just shut up and fight already! I already know all this stuff!

MAURINE: ...you do?

ABBEY: Yeah! It’s in “A History of Industrial Weapons: How Technological Change Evened the Playing Field for Everyone”, page six-hundred and fifty seven.

MAURINE: ...oh.

Abbey shrugs and eats a cheese puff.

ABBEY: Eh, sometimes I read a little.

Cher glows bright red and she’s completely dry. Robert comes out of his little shack in a t-shirt, shoes and shorts, and casually strolls over to her.

HORACE: And there she is, wasting a perfectly good searing mark right before the fight. In all my battling years, I’ve never quite seen someone fight quite like Cher! Just watch, it’s pretty amazing!

Cher and Robert just kinda stand there and talk a little. The camera zooms in on Robert smiling and shaking her hand.

HORACE: Cher set the stakes pretty high here! She bet everything she’s got including her spares for just a badge and a forfeit. She was pretty confident in all those doodads of hers. If she wins, he’s gotta keep his stuff off and wear a sign around his neck advertising her gizmos. Then he’s gotta stand buck-naked on the edge of the beach where people can see him and read the sign. Clever advertising trick, ain't it? Hold on to your butts, they’re about to start!
>>
No. 592439 ID: a32d59
File 140980128747.png - (328.32KB , 668x512 , 136.png )
592439

Robert points his claw at her and she reaches into her bag real quick holds up a little metal stick with something that looks kinda like a doorknob at the end. Robert stops and looks at her like “what are you even doing”, then shoots a laser out of his claw at her. She just holds the knobby thing in the laser. There’s a blinding glare for an instant. It stops and Robert’s clothes are gone, and Cher’s behind him with her gun. Crazy, Huh?

HORACE: Confused? Yeah, a lot of folks were until some intrepid analysts cleaned up and slowed down the footage. Let’s watch the instant replay!

Cher holds out the little stick really slowly, and the laser hits the knob. A bunch of little metal balls shoot out of her bag and hang in the air. Then she throws the stick in the sand between his legs and vanishes. The stick explodes and blows off his shoes and pants, then Cher appears behind him and shoots him in the back with an exploding bullet.

HORACE: It’s speculated that Cher rigged up an explosive stone to the inside of that stick of hers, and in turn rigged that up to a little remote which in turn triggered the levitating flash gizmos in her bag. They created enough of a distraction for her to throw the exploding stone and use a blink mark to get behind him for the final blow with her custom-made ammo. At least that’s what the tech-savvy youngsters told me! I have no idea what I just said! Now for the forfeit!
>>
No. 592440 ID: a32d59
File 140980133689.png - (296.61KB , 678x686 , 137.png )
592440

Cher walks him over to the edge of beach. He squirms, and blushes and the camera cuts to people using his own pay-binoculars to look at him on the island. The sign says “Robert the Laser Claw, Humbled without the use of Powers, with the assistance of NOBEL INDUSTRIES WEAPONRY. BUY TODAY!”

ABBEY: Eh, that was boring. All her clothes stayed on! Where’s the fun in that! Boooooo!

MAURINE: I’m happy that her pretty outfit didn’t get damaged... it would have been such a shame...

ARIA: C’mon, Let’s do the next one!

I switch out the disk and try to keep my blanket from sliding down.
>>
No. 592441 ID: a32d59
File 140980141230.png - (241.89KB , 380x734 , 138.png )
592441

The next one starts out with the league logo again, and the announcer speaks up as it cuts to a huge library lobby with bleachers installed on the second floor, with Juliana sitting at a desk at least as big as a bus, her elbows, or front legs maybe, propping her up. Electra walks in wearing a cute sky blue dress, a huge club wrapped in ribbons strapped to her back. She’s got a huge leather band and a coil of rope slung over her shoulder.

ANNOUNCER: Lucille here, reporting on a tier 3 vendetta match! Electra, an up-and-coming underdog who came out of nowhere, has been sweeping all the singles arena leaders in recent months, has decided to challenge Juliana. Electra has made claims that Juliana’s status as headmistress of the Championship University of Battlecraft is a sham, because according to her, anyone with enough, in her words, “grit” can learn to fight without paying lots of money for it. Now lets see how they set the stakes of the fight!
Juliana’s sitting at her desk, steepling her fingers and looking down at Electra and frowning.

JULIANA: I have received your correspondence, and I have accepted your challenge. What are your terms?

ELECTRA: I’m here to teach everybody that you don’t need a fancy education if you wanna hit the big times! You just need to get out there an’ kick some ass. Once you do enough of it, you get good. Then you kick even more ass to get even more good! And I’m gonna kick your ass to show everybody that it’s true.

Everybody up in the bleachers boos at Electra.

ELECTRA: FUCK YOU TOO! NERDS! I’ll show you what a real fighter looks like!

JULIANA: Enough of this rubbish. What are your terms?

Electra grabs the coil and band and holds them up, then yells up at Juliana.

ELECTRA: You see this!?

JULIANA: Yes. I see that.

ELECTRA: It’s a leash, and if I win, you’re gonna wear it! You’re gonna be nude, and I’m gonna walk you bare-assed all over your shammy-ass school with it so everybody can see that their shammy-ass headmistress lost to me, a girl who didn’t get any of your fancy-smancy education! I get your badge too! How about that!

Juliana just looks at her for a couple seconds without even blinking.

JULIANA: Fair enough. If I win, you have to start taking classes here. I feel that an actual proper education in battling would benefit you more than you realize. Of course, as is customary for forfeits like this, you will attend your first class right after this battle, completely without clothing. How does that sound?

She throws the collar aside and smiles at Juliana.

ELECTRA: You got yourself a deal! Let’s get this party STARTED!

LUCILLE: Looks like they’re finally done with their banter. Wow, they set the stakes high here! They must really want to humiliate each other. Lets see how these two approach the fight!

Juliana just sits at her desk, and smiles. Sparkles come out of her scales and fill the room, and Electra starts pulls out her club and starts swinging it at random.

ELECTRA: What the fuck kind of power is this! Fucking bats everywhere! AAAARRRRGGGHH!

LUCILLE: Looks like Juliana started out with her signature move, glamour sparkles! They make you see things that aren’t there! Look how confused Electra is. The battle’s barely started and she’s already basically on the ropes!

Electra’s hands glow white and she releases a huge tornado that blows away the sparkles. Juliana opens her mouth and breathes fire over her her desk at Electra. She jumps just in time, so her outfit isn’t completely blown to bits, but she loses everything under her waist! She swings her club right at Juliana and it sends out a huge shockwave that splits her desk and half and blows up her Jacket and everything under it, just leaving her in her skirt. Electra kicks off her bare, plated chest and lands right in front of her again. Juliana falls flat on her face ‘cause she was leaning on the desk, but she gets right back up.

Everybody in the crowd gasps and Juliana pulls her head back in shock and flushes.

JULIANA: You troglodyte! Do you have any idea how much that cost!

ELECTRA: Ha ha ha!

LUCILLE: Well that was unexpected! I don’t think Juliana was expecting such a direct attack! I don’t know if she’ll fall for it again though.
>>
No. 592443 ID: a32d59
File 140980153757.png - (226.10KB , 515x512 , 139.png )
592443

Electra jumps again like she’s just gonna charge her more, and Juliana puts a hand out to grab her. Electra jumps right over her though, and kicks off a stand and flies at her from behind. Juliana cranes her head around to shoot fire and hits Electra and burns off the rest if her dress and everything under it.

Electra hits Juliana right in the forehead with her club. All of the bands around her horns and her glasses snap into little pieces, and her head snaps back so fast that it smacks against the ground. Electra does a flip and lands on Juliana’s butt club-first, and her skirt and everything under it tear into a million pieces at the shockwave.
>>
No. 592444 ID: a32d59
File 140980158291.png - (128.89KB , 712x512 , 140.png )
592444

Electra stands up, and she still has a necklace on, so she wins.

LUCILLE: ...I have no idea what I just saw. Lets watch a replay.

She really just shows the same thing in slow motion.
>>
No. 592445 ID: a32d59
File 140980160902.png - (618.94KB , 1340x686 , 141.png )
592445

LUCILLE: Okay! Now for the forfeit!

Electra dashes off and gets dressed from a bag she left near the door, while Juliana regains her senses a little. Juliana glares and stiffens her lip and blushes but doesn’t say anything at all. The crowd is completely quiet as Juliana lowers her head and lets Electra fasten the leash around her neck, then leads her outside.

LUCILLE: Lets switch to the flycam and send the thing outside to get a better look!

Electra leads Juliana through the school, and slowly, a crowd of students gathers as they start to figure out what’s going on. Electra yells about winning and how she didn’t need Juliana to do it. Some of them boo, while others cheer or laugh. A lot of them look like don’t know how to react. Electra smiles and pulls the rope sometimes when Juliana holds her head high, bringing her head, neck, and front legs down and her butt up.

LUCILLE: Jeez, Electra must really have it out for Juliana! I guess that’s it for now, so adios everybody!

MAURINE: That was so cruel!

ABBEY: Eh, she agreed to the stakes.

ARIA: I dunno... the fight was awesome, though! Did you see Electra jumping all over the arena like that?! And she managed to beat Juliana even though she was a lot bigger!

*YAAAAWN* Those were cool but I’m full and I’m getting kinda sleepy. Maybe we should go to bed, I guess I could try to stay up so we could do more stuff but what would we even do?
>>
No. 592449 ID: 9ddf68

eh, it's your day kid. you want to call it a night call it a night.

Also one side note, just how tough are people here? I mean laser claw got shot with freaking explosive ammo and all it did was tear his clothes away. I guess what I'm trying to say here is does any ever get really hurt during these fights or or you all more or less indestructible?
>>
No. 592457 ID: 6cb462

Those were some good fights, pretty informative too, right?

But yeah, bed time! I hope we can join you in your adventures in dream land. If not, see tomorrow, and good night.
>>
No. 592459 ID: d8a627

>>592439
...Cher's got out-of-place technology? Interesting. Also interesting is that people don't know what guns and dynamite are. Heheh, we need to get Maurine, Abbey and you in on making some "gizmos" of your own.
>>592443
>MEGA-DRAGON FIGHT
THAT WAS AWESOME
>>592441
>University of Battlecraft
Man, what? I can appreciate a powerful dragon, but seriously? A university of Battlecraft? They should just call it a school of martial training, man. Sounds much better than Battlecraft.
>*YAAAAWN* Those were cool but I’m full and I’m getting kinda sleepy. Maybe we should go to bed, I guess I could try to stay up so we could do more stuff but what would we even do?
Just get some sleep, Aria. We learned plenty from those two videos.
>>
No. 592462 ID: 8bd2b1

Explaining horror movies...

You know how, when you watch a film or read a book, you get involved in the lives of the characters? You start to feel sympathy for them, and feel the consequences of their struggles, their successes, and their failures? That's how the viewer can become scared. He or she is experiencing the fear felt by the protagonists.
>>
No. 592494 ID: 6e85c8

I loved this last bit more than I can say.

Will Juliana be showing up again ever? Is she still the headmistress or did she lose her job over this? I freaking love her design and uh... everything about her :X.

I would show more and tell less next time, though. Like Juliana's reactions to, ahem, the events going on were never shown.


Go ahead and get some sleep
>>
No. 592505 ID: ebbdd7

>How do you even make a movie scary? It’s not like anything bad can happen when you watch them!
People aren't only scared of bad things happening to them. *ominous thunder*

There are ways to do it, though. Immersion, for one. If you can get a person to buy into a story to the point they start to forget themselves, it doesn't matter if the danger is real. An emotional investment or attachment can also work- if the film gets you to care about the characters, you start to care about what happens to them. You fear for them, vicariously.

And hell, people respond to their environments. If you establish a good, convincing atmosphere of fear? They start to buy into it. Especially in a dark, crowded theater, with everyone around them starting to buy into it to.

You've never been disturbed by a painting? Worried about the outcome at the end of a book? Art's capable of making us feel things.

I might as well ask you why any of your nudie movies are titillating. It's not like anything is happening to you!
>>
No. 592527 ID: d8a627

>>592494
>and uh... everything about her :X.
Hahah, another dracomaniac, eh? Dragons are the greatest species ever... That's not to say they'll always win, just that they're awesome.
Take that name how you will, perverts. I just love seeing dragons, regardless of the circumstance, and don't care how others view me for it.
>>
No. 592563 ID: a32d59

>>592494
>>592527
Keep this kind of discussion to the discussion thread, please.
>>
No. 592597 ID: dbe554

Man a bunch of these fighters are assholes, is this common to them?
>>
No. 592660 ID: a32d59
File 140990013545.png - (127.98KB , 712x512 , 142.png )
592660

>Man a bunch of these fighters are assholes, is this common to them?

No, not really! Sometimes some of them are really mean though, but it’s not all that common! You guys just picked some of the fights where they acted like the biggest jerks. I think Electra’s kind of a jerkface all the time, though.

>...Cher's got out-of-place technology? Interesting. Also interesting is that people don't know what guns and dynamite are.

Nah, Horace is just kinda old and doesn’t really get the new stuff she came up with! And it’s not like she invented guns or anything, she just made them better! I think anyway.

> Heheh, we need to get Maurine, Abbey and you in on making some "gizmos" of your own.

None of us can make stuff like that! We can use alchemy shops to make stuff better though.

>>MEGA-DRAGON FIGHT
>THAT WAS AWESOME

I KNOW RIGHT?

>Man, what? I can appreciate a powerful dragon, but seriously? A university of Battlecraft? They should just call it a school of martial training, man. Sounds much better than Battlecraft.

I dunno if it matters? I know I don’t care like at all.

>Also one side note, just how tough are people here? I mean laser claw got shot with freaking explosive ammo and all it did was tear his clothes away. I guess what I'm trying to say here is does any ever get really hurt during these fights or or you all more or less indestructible?

I guess kinda maybe? I mean sometimes you get little cuts and bruises if you get hit really hard, but how would you even get hurt worse than that? I mean I fell off a really really tall tree when my moms took me camping one time and my head hurt for like a week, but that’s it.

>>How do you even make a movie scary? It’s not like anything bad can happen when you watch them!
>People aren't only scared of bad things happening to them. *ominous thunder*

>There are ways to do it, though. Immersion, for one. If you can get a person to buy into a story to the point they start to forget themselves, it doesn't matter if the danger is real. An emotional investment or attachment can also work- if the film gets you to care about the characters, you start to care about what happens to them. You fear for them, vicariously.

>And hell, people respond to their environments. If you establish a good, convincing atmosphere of fear? They start to buy into it. Especially in a dark, crowded theater, with everyone around them starting to buy into it to.

>You've never been disturbed by a painting? Worried about the outcome at the end of a book? Art's capable of making us feel things.

I guess I get that...? I kinda feel worried about characters in movies and stuff but I dunno about actually really being scared or anything.

>I might as well ask you why any of your nudie movies are titillating. It's not like anything is happening to you!

Uh... Titillating...? Um, they’re cool fights but I’m not a huge pervert like Abbey or anything.

>Those were some good fights, pretty informative too, right?

I dunno, they were cool but I didn’t get anything new out of them I guess.

>But yeah, bed time! I hope we can join you in your adventures in dream land. If not, see tomorrow, and good night.

Yeah, that’s right! I dunno if you guys can see my dreams though.

ARIA: *YAAAWN* ...Hey guys, you wanna maybe get some sleep?

MAURINE: Yeah... I could definitely sleep...

ABBEY: Oh, c’mon! That’s no fun!

Maurine shoots a little glare at Abbey.

ABBEY: *sigh* You are birthday-girl, though.

ARIA: I’ll set up the cots. Abbey, move the snacks.

ABBEY: Aye Aye Captain!

ARIA: Oh, and hey Abbey?

ABBEY: What?

ARIA: If my blanket falls down or something while I’m moving the cots, don’t creep on me, okay?.

I grab the cots and stand them up. It’s hard to do and my blanket slips a little but I get it. I put pillow on them and I’m done. Abbey rolls up and clips the bags and puts everything down by the dresser and doesn’t even look at me while I set up the cots. I flip off the light and get in bed and cover myself up with my quilt, and Abbey and Maurine get on their cots. Maurine’s feet hang off the end and she looks a little embarrassed that her blanket’s too short, but I’m sure she’ll be okay.

ABBEY: Um, Aria... Maurine...? Sorry if I was being kind of a huge rude asshole earlier...

ARIA: It’s okay, really! You’re not getting out of your dares though!

ABBEY: Yeah, yeah.

It’s quiet for a little bit.

MAURINE: Goodnight, Aria. A-and... Happy Birthday!

ABBEY: Yeah, goodnight, birthday-girl.

ARIA: Goodnight, everybody!

I grab Mr. Teddykins and snuggle him to my chest. Wow it’s really weird sleeping like this. But tonight was pretty weird too so I guess that’s kinda fitting? I still kinda can’t believe Maurine really just got naked like that. She’s so shy and shaky about anybody being naked near her ever.

Abbey too, but I thought she might throw her clothes off sometime anyway, just not on the same night as Maurine! Everybody being naked like that was even weirder though, it was like some kinda freaky fever dream.

Today was pretty awesome anyway though! The powers the Good King gave me and my mom’s gifts are soooo cool and I almost won a battle with Delia even though she was really strong. You guys are pretty cool too even if you’re really weird sometimes. I hope tomorrow is half as neat as today was!

Goodnight, guys!
>>
No. 592661 ID: a32d59
File 140990020572.png - (127.18KB , 712x512 , 143.png )
592661

END OF SUPER CLOTHING DAMAGE PROLOGUE
>>
No. 592665 ID: 879a42

*Applause* yaaaaaaay, encore! Honestly can't wait for more, a fun and unique quest!
>>
No. 592697 ID: 0cd21f

>Uh... Titillating...?
Exciting, then. You're still experiencing vicarious emotion.

>I mean sometimes you get little cuts and bruises if you get hit really hard, but how would you even get hurt worse than that?
Well there's why your world isn't inclined towards the horror genre. You're all nigh-invincible. Actual peril is largely a foreign concept. (Although that lends itself to another kind of horror if you're twisted and creative enough).

>I mean I fell off a really really tall tree when my moms took me camping one time and my head hurt for like a week, but that’s it.
For comparison, in other places, falling from a tall tree could result in someone's death, permanent long term injury or disability, broken limbs, and/or concussion or brain damage.

I suppose the logical question would be what kinds of things manage to kill people at all, since violence seems largely ineffective.

...uh. Really shouldn't be bringing this up before bedtime, should I. Let's save those questions for tomorrow.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password