[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 543837)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 138155267724.png - (142.35KB , 700x700 , 179.png )
543837 No. 543837 ID: d38f67

>"Psst. Hey. Muo. Muo. We're going on a ride."
"Yep."
>"I know which caravan is coming next. Just... do stuff, yeah? Chaos stuff. You'll get like, way more points around that guy. Just... try and steer them wrong, you know? Not wrong wrong, just... right wrong, if you know what I'm saying."
"I don't know what you're saying."
>"Just try to get the caravan guys to go the places that are the most unstable! Where's kobold guy anyway?"
"Story? He's... right behind me, Tom. He and Zirkala are talking."
>"Man why are you opaque anyway."
"Sorry."
Expand all images
>>
No. 543842 ID: 0f6f63

>Man why are you opaque anyway.
...too much recent solid intake. You are what you eat, especially for a slime.

Need to make any preparations, Muo? Anything to pack, or final orders to give your slime kingdom before you leave? Maybe you could leave them a prank to deploy or something. Catch everyone off guard once they think the troublesome Queen of Slimes is safely gone and not casuing trouble.
>>
No. 543849 ID: d38f67
File 138155656236.png - (164.90KB , 700x700 , 180.png )
543849

"I am what I eat, I guess?"
>"You drink water! That's literally like all you consume!"

>Need to make any preparations, Muo? Anything to pack, or final orders to give your slime kingdom before you leave?
Oh yeah I got the slime kingdom. Story Seeker waves goodbye and runs off in a hurry, so I'd better hurry too. Not like he'd leave without me. I think.

My slime kingdom looks kind of burnt and looks like an earthquake happened.

>"My queeeen! Thank goodness you're alright!"

Oh, uh... right, I guess I have to say goodbye to these guys. I'm probably supposed to make a speech though and tell them to do pranks in my absence. Geez, it feels like it's been awhile since I've done this kind of thing.
>>
No. 543850 ID: 7bbaae

>>543849
Sounds like Zirkala terrorized them a bit. Ask if they lost anyone from the attack. Then tell them you are going on a journey to gain funds so they can buy cool stuff and bribe people so they can get away with more pranks. Speaking of pranks, ask them to get some practice in while you're gone.
>>
No. 543851 ID: 0f6f63

>opaque / am what you eat
>romp with Story Seeker
...do I really have to spell this out for you, Tom? Nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean?

>My slime kingdom looks kind of burnt and looks like an earthquake happened.
That's okay. One advantage of having no possessions and being mostly water is that wouldn't have hurt them much.

Uh, let's spin this unnatural disaster to our benefit, here. Sweep in make sure everyone's all right, and then give a rallying speech about how you're going on a quest to make sure they're safe from this kind of thing. And that while you're away, they should do pranks and stuff to show the other cave denizens how resilient they are. No firestorm or earthquake will keep the slimes down for long!
>>
No. 543857 ID: d38f67
File 138155921594.png - (92.91KB , 700x700 , 181.png )
543857

"Was anyone lost?"
>"Yeah! That one guy! With... the... I'm not sure how to describe him."
"Well, the rest of us are good, so that's what's important! I'm going to go on a journey though, to get all of you some funds to buy cool stuff, so we don't have to deal with this sort of thing anymore."
>"But, what'll we do without you?! We can't do anything! We need a queen all the time!"
"Oh? What makes a queen?"
>"Uh... I don't know. But you're a queen?"
"So what I say goes?"
>"Yes!"
"Then... you're our new queen."
>"Wh-what?"
"You can do it. I believe in you. Good luck!"

>"Wow I bet nothing's going to happen now." Tom says after we leave.
"You don't know that, though, do you?"
>"That would spoil it, duh. Oh well, either way, my attention is elsewhere right now!"
>>
No. 543858 ID: d38f67
File 138155921829.png - (115.69KB , 700x700 , 182.png )
543858

Tom and I get back to Zirkala's place, and it looks like Story got the tailor. Zirkala's talking to them, and Story waves to me.

>"--I believe we may need to show them the way insi-"

BAM
>>
No. 543860 ID: d38f67
File 138155922395.png - (103.68KB , 700x700 , 183.png )
543860

Uh. That kobold just punched through like a foot of stone I think.

"Is that kobold one of yours, Tom?"
>"Nooo, you know my policy, I don't recruit people who don't need me!"

>"The King's ready to go, and all participants have approximately 6.7 seconds to follow the king into his wagon, before he kicks their butts in for them."
>>
No. 543863 ID: 0f6f63

>lost a slime
Huh, I thought she was going to avoid fatalities. Maybe he's just lost in all the chaos?

>DUKE
You're a sort of mage, Muo. Can you tell if he's a summon?

Obviously with Duke's threat, your job here is to inject a little bit of chaos into this wagon boarding. Not much, after all, you want to get to more interesting things later, but just enough to keep things interesting.
>>
No. 543870 ID: 0f6f63

>Huh, I thought she was going to avoid fatalities.
Oh wait, the missing slime was a ghoul. Completely forgot about the whole fake fatalities plotline.
>>
No. 543871 ID: e3aff6

Time to head off. Make a mental note to surreptitiously enchant the next wall he tries that on to be humorously elastic.
>>
No. 543876 ID: 7bbaae

>>543860
Well you better go.
>>
No. 543879 ID: c23ab0

You haven't heard of him?? This is gonna be good
>>
No. 543881 ID: 66f0bf

Introduce yourself! Always nice meeting new friends!
>>
No. 543908 ID: d38f67
File 138158753203.png - (138.82KB , 700x700 , 184.png )
543908

>Can you tell if he's a summon?
I don't think he is! I mean, you can summon the living too, just, in the same way that I might 'summon' Story Seeker by yelling to him to come over to me.

"Hello, I'm Muo."

I say that to the kobold, but he doesn't seem to hear me, so that's just a little awkward. I go ahead and go up to the wagon.

>Inject just a little bit of chaos
Yeah I guess I'm supposed to do that, although...

Uh, Tom, any ideas?
>No! That's your job. I just supply the magics. I also, you know, didn't demand that you couldn't bide your time or anything. You could just earn their trust or something before you start making the bottom of the wagon start making bad mechanical noises even though nothing is wrong with it at all.
>>
No. 543919 ID: 0f6f63

Hmm. I suppose we could bide our time. They're a lot more vulnerable on the open road then right before we set off.

...we could put magic writing on the sides of the caravan. Invisible to any member of the caravan, but visible to outsiders. Cover it with slogans that are incredibly offensive to the cave's inhabitants. That'll get us chased out right quick.
>>
No. 543952 ID: d38f67
File 138160152962.png - (129.28KB , 700x700 , 185.png )
543952

>Cover it with slogans that are incredibly offensive to the cave's inhabitants.
I'm not the best at offensive messages, but I do my best. We'll probably get close to the lizard town, and I think they're kind of easy to offend, so I'll focus my words on them while everyone is distracted meeting Story Seeker.

Judging by the shouts and arrows and stuff, I think it worked!
>>
No. 543973 ID: d38f67
File 138160228955.png - (135.53KB , 700x700 , 186.png )
543973

Okay. I think I might remember how to do this a little bit. I've got to look for ideas! There is the one Tom said about making weird noises under the wagon. But there's other stuff I might be able to work with. There's the oxen in front, uh, Chedda's cooking some food, Bi is doing some ritual thing that I don't know what the purpose is for, and Story is, well, doing his thing while he helps the drake come up into the wagon. Oh and Durk is planning out our route.

I think Tom will prefer something more long lasting than an in-the-moment thing, too.

>"Whatcha thinking about?" Oh, uh.. that goblin.
"Nothing."
>>
No. 543979 ID: 60fee2

>>543973
Can we get a list of your Chaos spells again? It has been awhile since we have been in your head.
>>
No. 543981 ID: e3aff6

How about making the oxen faster, but unable to turn left?
>>
No. 543983 ID: 0f6f63

Long term plan might be good. Something in the food, or the animals, that builds up as time goes on?

If you watch the ritual, can you figure out what he's up too? A miscast ritual could be good cover for chaos later, maybe. You could sabotage it, if it's something he does more than once.
>>
No. 543990 ID: d5a78d

>>543973
Having some kind of small animal sneak into the wagon, make a nest, and then give birth to a bunch of adorable but rambunctious young seems like a harmless but reasonably chaotic plan.

If, you know, you can actually pull it off.
>>
No. 543998 ID: f64e84

Hrrm...I'm wondering if there's any way to do something chaotic to that kobold who punched through a wall...Maybe give him a taste of what chaos could do for him?
>>
No. 544013 ID: d38f67
File 138161656841.png - (113.59KB , 700x700 , 187.png )
544013

>What are your spells?
Let's see... I have Polymorph which can be casted every once in awhile on someone, but the success is pretty random.
Random Effect, which I choose the target, but what happens could be whatever.
Also, Not-So-Random effect, which lets me do little curses and tricks if I have several minutes to cast it.

"Hey Bi, what're you doing?"
>"Please do not interrupt me. I am praying to the gods for a safe and swift journey."
"How much do you do it?"
>"Whenever I can."
"Does it help?"
>"I believe so. Please leave me be."

I start off pretty small. A little animal takes up residence under the wagon, the oxen go faster but can't turn left. Annnnd I just start casting a lot of Random Effects on all of Durk's crossbow bolts. Oh and I also hide Tom's amulet since I prooobably should've done that at the beginning but better late than never I guess.

A day passes, and Chedda motions me over to her.

>"Hey, one of our oxen got sick, but we might power through to the gnoll camp down a ways. We're also low on rations. I don't suppose you're edible?"
>>
No. 544016 ID: 0f6f63

>chaos branded crossbow
Brilliant!

>I don't suppose you're edible?
I guess I am? Although I'm more water than jello, despite appearances. There's not much here, nutritionally.

...how about I see if I can scrounge something up before we resort to cannibalism?

Time for hunting / gathering combined with chaos magic. We can polymorph up some ridiculous thing to eat, or we can work some kind of curse or trick into the food.
>>
No. 544030 ID: 57a559

>>544013
Say that you're opaque for a reason. You really shouldn't eat me.
>>
No. 544075 ID: 7bbaae

>>544013
Yes, but it might do something weird if people eat you! (make it do something weird)
>>
No. 544076 ID: d6eebb

I dunno, maybe? I've spent a lot of time around a chaos god follower though so it'd probably be a bad idea to try it
>>
No. 544097 ID: 735f4f

I may or may not be delicious. If you can spare a bit for experiments we can find out.
>>
No. 544120 ID: 9ddf68

don't think so but we can try to gather you things if you need us too

then curse the food so it does different things at completely random times to whoever eats it.
>>
No. 544129 ID: d38f67
File 138168458222.png - (101.30KB , 700x700 , 188.png )
544129

"I might be? It's possible, but it may have weird effects!"
>"Then it's good to test it out now since we're probably going to have you absorb as much water as you can hold for the desert and I've always wanted to cook with slimewater. Just a bit, please!"
"Well, okay."
>"Thanks!"

I wonder if I should try to influence what the effects of my slime are, or just let what happens happen.
>>
No. 544132 ID: 0f6f63

Just let it be. We'll lull them into security with safe-ish slimewater, and then you can make things crazier when they trust it, and when we're in the desert and they'll have no choice but to use it.
>>
No. 544141 ID: 9ddf68

>>544132
I like this
>>
No. 544148 ID: 6817a3

Pffft long term plans, its time for CHAOS! Make the slime as sticky as possible. Like 'dog has taffy stuck in mouth' sticky
>>
No. 544157 ID: e31ca1

>>544132
Go for sneakery. Then they'll be depending on you for the desert, at least partially.
>>
No. 544183 ID: 735f4f

Try to make it as pure and tasty as possible. Then they will grow to depend on you and you can chaos it up in the middle of the desert.
>>
No. 544199 ID: 66f0bf

You know what you could do? Try that polymorph thing on the leader of these gnolls Story's chatting up. That'd mix things up nicely.
>>
No. 544201 ID: 7dbd6b

ALL the random effects in the desert!
>>
No. 544453 ID: d38f67
File 138198074057.png - (116.13KB , 700x700 , 189.png )
544453

>Make the slime as sticky as possible.
>Make it as pure and tasty as possible.
I'll do these.

Otherwise, I'll just leave it be. Actually, normally it would probably have some kind of effect, but I'll make sure it's mundane, uh, magically speaking, so that they'll trust me more in the desert.

>Try that polymorph thing on the leader of these gnolls Story's chatting up.
I need to be kiiinda close, so maybe as I'm walking by.

"Here you go, Chedda."
>"Thanks! It'll be ready soon, I keep a special formula that just calls on adding water to it for a quick, but good, meal."
>"Hey Chedda hey Muo!" Story comes walking by in a hurry. "Hey Chedda again, could I get some food for the gnolls?"
>"We're kinda low."
>"I know, but this'll make them a lot more willing to trade, so we can get more food from them with a little offering!"
>"Ah, well, okay."
"Uh... er, wait..."
>"Yes?" Story looks right at me.
"It's... nothing, nevermind! Be careful!"
>"Yep!"
>>
No. 544456 ID: d38f67
File 138198074878.png - (72.32KB , 700x700 , 190.png )
544456

The caravan gets back to moving, and moves faster than ever! I think we're almost to the gnoll camp now, but I overhear that ghost doctor talking. I lean in to eavesdrop.

>"Durk. I just looked at the gnolls, they're all moving around backwards and stumbling over themselves, clawing and shaking their maws. I think they're diseased. Perhaps with rabies. I recommend we go around, whatever they've got, could be contagious."
>>
No. 544461 ID: 735f4f

Huzzah chaos for the win. Now lets hope they don't all choke to death or something.
>>
No. 544463 ID: 9ddf68

uhh, ask the duke if story looks like he needs any help.

I mean I know we're meant to spreed chaos but kinda don't want story to get mauled because of us. Plus if it does come down to a fight a powerful chaos mage like yourself could rise all kinds of hell while at the same time helping a friend so it's win win really.
>>
No. 544491 ID: 37aa84

Wait, didn't story go to negotiate with these sick gnolls? You should make sure these mercenaries don't abandon one of their charges.
>>
No. 544494 ID: 0f6f63

They're thinking of going around? Can't have that. Chaos magic the brakes to temporarily stop working. Full speed ahead!
>>
No. 545229 ID: d38f67
File 138267552023.png - (102.97KB , 700x700 , 191.png )
545229

I don't think I want us going around, especially since Story went ahead, so I make the oxen go full speed ahead.

It.. works better than expected. We're speeding through their camp.

"Uh, excuse me, Durk, we're passing Story!"

He just keeps staring forward. I'm not sure he heard me.
>>
No. 545243 ID: 735f4f

Not bad Muo you got chaos all over everything. Go wave to Story quick and see if you can help him catch up to the wagon.
>>
No. 545249 ID: d2b9fe

Hmm. Ditching Story might make his life somewhat more chaotic in the short term, but overall, this trip will be a lot more interesting while he's around. Time for a daring high speed rescue!

...we have a rope or something to toss over the side? I'm not sure I trust slime hands alone for pulling someone onto a fast moving vehicle. Maybe a drake tail?
>>
No. 545252 ID: 9ddf68

...don't think he's stopping, and seeing how he's in the middle of a gnoll camp I can kinda see why. Got anything in your bag of tricks to help story out here, both to help him get back on the wagon or if he DOES get left behind some way for him to meet up with you again somewhere down the line.
>>
No. 545296 ID: d37f59

Maybe you could gum up the wheels a little, force the wagon to temporarily slow down so Story can catch up?
>>
No. 545344 ID: 07a342

maybe find a rope and toss it to Story?
I suspect the Duke may not take kindly to when he figures out what's been done to his crossbow.
>>
No. 545351 ID: abffe3

See if you can chaos him up some lighter attire to catch up, preferably something rather embarrassing as you know, when it comes to story he's very good at making any outfit suit him; rectify that.
>>
No. 545885 ID: d38f67
File 138310576972.png - (97.54KB , 700x700 , 192.png )
545885

Uh... rope, rope, I need some rope. I don't see any rope.

Uh, so, I guess for the time being, I use magic to help lighten Story's load so he can catch up better. I think that'll help a little?

"Hey, uh, Morgana...?"
>"... what?"
"Can I borrow your tail?"
>"What?!"
"Can I borr-"
>"No!"

I hear Lawra shouting from outside.
>"Hey, blabbermouth! Get in the tent! We're picking you up!"

Oh, I guess I didn't need to do anything. That's a relief.
>>
No. 545886 ID: d38f67
File 138310578708.png - (225.25KB , 1000x700 , 193.png )
545886

We're approaching the no-men allowed area. No one else really looks like they're doing anything about it.
>>
No. 545890 ID: 735f4f

Get Morgana to help you illusion up everyone to look like a woman. Then we can chaos up things once we get the lay of the land.
>>
No. 545891 ID: 7bbaae

>>545886
You could ask Morgana to illusion everyone to make it look like everyone's a woman!
>>
No. 545898 ID: 9ddf68

well for now do nothing and gather all the power you can muster, then once your in the village unless a mass gender changing spell. then sit back and watch what chaos shall unfold.
>>
No. 545901 ID: d2b9fe

...or this is time for a coup. Time to hide away the males for their own good (whether they like it or not) while the girls take over the caravan.
>>
No. 545905 ID: d37f59

>>545891

She'd probably be more inclined to listen to Story on that front after the tail suggestion.

>>545898

This on the other hand is a perfectly sensible idea. Well, so long as you excluded the girls currently present. That'd just be pointless.
>>
No. 545930 ID: 256d52

>>545905
>Well, so long as you excluded the girls currently present. That'd just be pointless.
There's no harm in making sure!
>>
No. 546194 ID: fa6668

What if we flipped the genders of everyone aboard the caravan, and then used Morgan's illusion magic to make the now-male women to look like women?
Chaos AND problem-solving!
>>
No. 546196 ID: 65ddc7

>Turn everyone in caravan female
>Randomly change genders of any tribe we encounter
>Convince everyone to act shocked and appalled when they see the males
>>
No. 547370 ID: d38f67
File 138411357267.png - (102.04KB , 800x800 , 194.png )
547370

"Hey, Morgana, do you think you could illusion everyone to lo-"
>"Story Seeker just asked! No! I don't know illusions! Be quiet!"

Well that didn't work. I'll just... make a mass sex-change here, because the caravan doesn't look like it's doing much of anything about this.

I save up mana to use on it all the way until we cross the border. Story's talking to some other people, but a woman opens the flap.

>"Inspection! Everyone line up outside!"
>>
No. 547371 ID: d38f67
File 138411360095.png - (99.53KB , 800x800 , 195.png )
547371

Annnnnd I cast the spell annnnd I almost got it. I got it on Durk, Bi, and Story Seeker! Maybe! But also the tailor. That prooobably isn't what I wanted.

She goes up to Flava and Lawra, shouting PASS each time, but I get preeetty nervous about the tailor.

>"Hmm..."
>>
No. 547372 ID: d38f67
File 138411361883.png - (122.58KB , 800x800 , 196.png )
547372

>"PASS." That's a relief. I guess he still looks like a girl. The goblin comes up to me. "Slime, are you actually a girl, or are you just pretending to be one?"
>>
No. 547379 ID: d37f59

Didn't hit yourself there hopefully. Either way though, it's kind of moot with slimes isn't it? Just explain that you were appointed queen of the slimes back home if there's a need to be duplicitous.
>>
No. 547392 ID: 57a559

Slimes don't have sexual reproductive organs. We're sexless.

Are you prejeduced against the asexual? Are the sexless not allowed in your lands? Why are you hating on our handicap! It's not like we chose to be born this way!

But if having a womanly personality is what matters, well, hey, yeah we're a lady.
>>
No. 547393 ID: 7bbaae

>>547372
Say you have no idea how you'd prove it, but you are a girl.
>>
No. 547397 ID: fc937d

I'm disappointed none of the natives got caught in the mass sex change.

>tailor
Whoops! Just mix her him in with the other fuzz-bolds. They're pretty hard to tell apart. If you stick one male in with a bunch of females they'll probably miss her him.

>Slime, are you actually a girl, or are you just pretending to be one?
Respond with a long and rambling speech about slime reproduction, complete with posters and diagrams. Considering you guys are capable of asexual reproduction, or taking the form of whatever you want to participate in any sex act you want it's a rather complicated scholarly consideration if slimes should be considered neuter, hermaphroditic... *words words words*

All of which is moot since you consider yourself a female slime and this is the form you normally wear.
>>
No. 547417 ID: 5fd94e

>>547397
>complete with posters and diagrams

That part makes this the best possible option
>>
No. 547428 ID: 9ddf68

>>547397
this but see if you can't also hit here with some kind of delayed spell that will make her see everyone as male in a few hours because CHAOS
>>
No. 547481 ID: d38f67
File 138413681303.png - (161.88KB , 800x800 , 197.png )
547481

"Well, slime reproduction is kind of complicated. We have a lot of potential genders and combinations. Here, I can summon up a simple little charge and show the various sorts. We can also change around as we want into girls, guys, both, neither, and so on, with scholarly consideration to things inbetween and what slimes should be considered overall-"
>>
No. 547482 ID: d38f67
File 138413682323.png - (105.27KB , 800x800 , 198.png )
547482

>"Are you a girl right now?"
"Yes."
>"Just... stay that way." she says, rolls her eyes, and moves onto the others.

>See if you can hit her with a spell that makes her see everyone as male in a few hours
Done and done! I put on a little more power behind it to make it contagious.
>>
No. 547483 ID: d38f67
File 138413682885.png - (87.25KB , 800x800 , 199.png )
547483

We keep going. It only take about an hour and a half to get to the main village. It's probably got a few hundred people in it or so I hear. A lot of the caravan people start taking checklists to see what they need.

I'mmmm a little scared of crowds actually. Unless they're slimes. Or familiar.
>>
No. 547495 ID: d37f59

Nothing wrong with being shy. Just stay with the wagon here, maybe work on fixing up that mistake with the tailor.
>>
No. 547499 ID: 7bbaae

Maybe you could talk to the tailor. Ask why he/she and all the other kobolds here look so different from the kobolds you're used to.
>>
No. 547500 ID: fc937d

>scared of crowds
Really? Aw~w.

Uh, why don't you hang out with Tailor? That's someone you know, and she (he) could use someone keeping an eye on them and out of trouble in this no males allowed land. Take her (him) shopping! I bet a girls only place has all kinds of nice cloth to trade for.
>>
No. 547526 ID: 9ddf68

hmmm, well I do think we should just hang out in the town and maybe get to know our other traveling companions a bit better we still have to sow the seeds of chaos.

so some ideas that come to mind are but not limited to are
-cast a lust spell on story so everybody who see's him will want to sleep with him
- find the towns water supply and do something to it that causes everyone to turn into a slime for a short peroid of time
-cast that lust spell on miss drake just to see how she reacts to all her new found praise
-make it so that every female in the town can get pregnet from sleeping with other women
- somehow make it so by the time you leave this town there would have been one hell of a massive kegger to lighten this trip up
- cast the lust spell on random people you pass on the street because you can
- whatever else you can think up
- two or more of any of these suggestions mixed for maximum chaos
>>
No. 547534 ID: 7bbaae

Cast a true seeing spell on some people. There are probably polymorphed men about. But make sure it won't work to reveal your magic.
>>
No. 547712 ID: d38f67
File 138424149770.png - (122.51KB , 800x800 , 200.png )
547712

I just hang out with Tailor and Lawra. The latter is giving the former some times on crafting. They both seem nice, in their own ways.

>"Hey, Muo? Did you need something?" she asks me.
"Oh, uh... nope."
>"Okay!"

I probably should've said something.
"Well, actually... why do you look different than kobolds like Story. Why is that?"
>"I, uh.... don't know! I mean I'm sort of not sure he really is a kobold?"
>"Oh, that's just because we get the names big time species call us." Lawra answers instead. "So they see something, call it a kobold, and then describe it to another person as a small little critter that gets in everything, so the next thing that fits the description is also a kobold. It happens with a lot of stuff!"

Well that makes sense.

Chaos idea time, I think!

>Cast a lust spell on story so everybody who see's him will want to sleep with him
I... kind of think that happens a lot anyway?

>Find the towns water supply and do something to it that causes everyone to turn into a slime for a short peroid of time
That's a classic, but I think Tom is tired of me turning everyone into slimes all the time.

>Cast that lust spell on miss drake just to see how she reacts to all her new found praise
Yes I will do that. I think Tom is also tired of me casting lewd things on others but he isn't really telling me to stop or giving me other ideas.

>Make it so that every female in the town can get pregnant from sleeping with other women
I wonder if they have spells that do it anyway? That's a really big one though, and that gender change took a lot out.

>Somehow make it so by the time you leave this town there would have been one hell of a massive kegger to lighten this trip up
Uh... booze is also a classic but I don't know how to make it happen!

>Cast the lust spell on random people you pass on the street because you can
I can't, I'd run out of mana too quick.

>Whatever else you can think up
I think I'm bad at this.

>Two or more of any of these suggestions mixed for maximum chaos
Oh yeah.
>>
No. 547713 ID: d38f67
File 138424151076.png - (160.74KB , 800x800 , 201.png )
547713

I'll make the river supply have booze-like effects on people. I sneak off to upstream and start casting my magic.

>"Hey Muo you remember that time you made things booze?"
"Yeahhhh, that was good."
>"Yeah it was pretty good. You remember that other time you made things booze?"
"Yeahhhh, that was also pretty good."
>"Yeah, it was alright. Hey remember that third time you made the air get people drunk?"
"Yeahhh that was good."
>"Yeah and and the same stuff happened! I mean it was a little funny when they puked oxygen and so they had to breathe it in even more, but... That's not the point! You're slacking, Muo! I'll give you a power boost, a big one, if you think of anything else! Anything! I like booze effects, but do you know how many chaos followers go to that one? A lot!"
"Okay give me a minute!" He's gotten really picky lately!
>>
No. 547714 ID: d38f67
File 138424155326.png - (126.56KB , 800x800 , 202.png )
547714

It's longer than a minute by a bit of a long time but I got it! True sight! It'll let them see everything for what it is. With Tom's boost, it might even let people read other people's minds!

Welp, that's casted. Maybe it'll do a little more than just make people see Story Seeker as a guy!
>>
No. 547721 ID: d37f59

Seriously now? You're just going to cast one spell to make everyone think the guys are girls, and then another so they see it isn't true? That's self-defeating shennanigans! If you're just going to be toggling it, you've gotta keep the switches flipping! Get people thinking real girls are guys, or getting some permanent true-sight fooling flips.

Tom has a good point about getting stale though. Why not something really random, like every time someone tries to talk little heart shaped bubbles just fly out of their mouth or something?
>>
No. 547722 ID: 7bbaae

>>547721
Self-defeating effects is what you get from chaos, sometimes!

>>547714
Get a good spot to watch the ensuing chaos.
>>
No. 547725 ID: 53ba34

oh oh, just say "but did did it pierce ALL the illusions?" make everyone wonder.
>>
No. 547726 ID: d2995c

>That's self-defeating shennanigans!
As it should be.

>"but did did it pierce ALL the illusions?"
I think polymorphs are maybe still unaffected?
>>
No. 547732 ID: 57a559

I have a creative solution, or a few

Give everyone the dancing jitters
Make the leaders speak backwards for a time
Make the ground frictionless in high traffic areas
>>
No. 547744 ID: fc937d

>Maybe it'll do a little more than just make people see Story Seeker as a guy!
But... he really is a girl, at the moment. You'd think true sight would pierce illusions, not polymorphs.
>>
No. 547796 ID: 9ddf68

well if you want to add a little more punch to that last spell maybe you could throw in that spell that will make people see everyone as a guy but change it so they'll see someone as a random gender regardless of what they actually are and isn't affected by the true sight. Or just hit someone with it and do that contagious thing so if people are in an already in a uproar about there being a guy her this could make things spiral so very beautifully out of control. Or don't if you don't think it'll help.
>>
No. 547832 ID: d38f67
File 138431328279.png - (107.56KB , 800x800 , 203.png )
547832

>Polymorphs
Actually I think Tom overdid that so it might also include seeing true forms rather than temporary polymorph magic.

>Why not something really random, like every time someone tries to talk little heart shaped bubbles just fly out of their mouth or something?
>Give the dancing jitters
That's a really cute pair of ideas but I don't see much coming from it unless they try to be serious, in which case the tone will be completely off and... oh, I got it! I'll add in bad tone effects, so people say what they mean to say, but not how they mean it! That might be good. And instead of dancing, I'll make them use really dramatic body language, too.

I think I could use a magic rest now. That should do something.
>>
No. 547837 ID: 53ba34

don't seep in the water, you could get all waterlogged and bloated.
>>
No. 547843 ID: d37f59

You know, you might be overdoing it in general here. You seem exhausted. Why not just head back to the wagons, take a bit of a nap, wait for all this craziness to bear fruit. The shouting and torch bearing mobs are bound to wake you up eventually.
>>
No. 547852 ID: fc937d

Aw, you look beat.

Hmm. I'll bet with everyone running panicking over chaos stuff, all the nice relaxing spots in town will be empty and open.
>>
No. 547870 ID: 90220e

How about you dump so aphrodisiacs in the water supply. With true sight going this could be the kind of chaos that results in real social change for the girl's only territory.
>>
No. 547884 ID: 7a843b

Here's an idea for something you could do without using magic: Form the largest air pocket inside your body you can, jump in the river, and morph into the shape of a giant rubber duckie. Then float through town making quacking noises all the way.

>>547852
Yeah, there's gotta be a few places in town that have cleared out after what you did that you could chill out in. The bathhouse probably did, so check there first.
>>
No. 548015 ID: cd52c7

Here's a few to try later.

Switching someone's handedness.
Flatulence.
Literal animal magnetism.
Bread-to-stone. *note: Dwarven bread, it probably wouldn't even be noticed.
Door that constantly swings open on its own, applied to outhouse.
Making someone say all their sentences backward.
Telepathy that is always on, either for a single person or several.
P.M.S.
Raining clam chowder.
>>
No. 548179 ID: d38f67
File 138448999482.png - (108.75KB , 800x800 , 204.png )
548179

>Rest

Muo does that, to conserve her magic so that she can do better spells when everyone leaves this place.

She has gotten stronger though since becoming a chaos follower, and can now control how much water she takes in. Therefore, she can safely float down the river as a rubber duck.

On her way back into town, she sees a lot of guys getting ran out of town. There's also a fire or two that started, and a lot of yelling. She'll probably not do much about it other than make sure everyone doesn't leave without her. She ends up floating into the bathhouse, which is surprisingly abandoned. Muo thinks that overall she is an upstanding citizen, but today she is going to be a hardened criminal and not pay for entry. The fact that there is no one to accept payment at the counter does not excuse her actions, but it is worth it.

Minipause: This thread will wait for the other two to catch up. Suggestions will still be counted, but this thread will be updated when ready regardless of any suggestions.
>>
No. 548190 ID: fc937d

>Therefore, she can safely float down the river as a rubber duck.
...this is the best plan.

Anyways, time to luxuriate. I'm sure the chaos outside will find you when it's time to move on.
>>
No. 548245 ID: d37f59

Nice to see the fruits of one's labors. Just remember to be back with the wagons when the time comes to vamoose.

What ever happened with the tailor anyway?
>>
No. 549072 ID: a6003e

We could, in the meantime, collect some ideas for later:

Livong in Slopetown:
Tilt the Gavity pull for people und people only 5°-15° towards a random direcrion.
+ People standing around leaning.
- not very subtile

Bookkepers desperation:
Make it impossible to measure large quantitys (the Exact weigt of a sack of grain, for example) by eyther mess with the measuring devices, the minds of the measurer, or with the measures stuff itself.
+subtile, detection very unlikely. Probably nobody will stand on the streets, shaking her Fist in the Air and curse Toms existance.
-Probably nobody will stand on the streets, shaking her Fist in the Air and curse Toms existance.
>>
No. 549074 ID: 7bbaae

Fur clothing comes alive and runs away.
Food comes alive and runs away slowly.
Furniture moves when sat on.
Doorknobs that move around to avoid being grasped. Extra chaos: Everything moves around if someone tries to grab it. Cups, silverware, bra clasps.
Everyone is incapable of lying or obscuring the truth in any way. Including lies of omission. Or basic politeness.
Everyone is incapable of telling the truth in any way.
Half of a town feels like gravity is about to reverse at any second. Any second now. It could happen at any moment. Even now. Or now. Better hold onto something just in case. Don't go outside you'll fall into the SKY are you CRAZY!?
The floor is lava. Not actually lava, but they think it is.
Everyone wants one specific random object in town more than anything in the world. Also, everyone is made of rubber, along with their weapons.
>>
No. 551216 ID: 1714d4

So from the sound of things, you've created total bedlam. About time to survey the damages you think?
>>
No. 551229 ID: 9ddf68

hey quick question, did you ever cast that lust spell on miss drake or did you throw a wrench in that plan when Tom said to try something other then booze and sex?

Cause I really want to see how a lust spell works from the prospective of someone who is high off there ass
>>
No. 551981 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138706131028.png - (134.25KB , 800x800 , 205.png )
551981

>What happened with the Tailor?
Uh... I think I just sort of forgot about her and then left. I don't know!

I'll have to keep any more ideas for the mermaid place. But Durk comes running through and I end up getting yanked up onto the wagon.

>Lust spell on miss drake
Uhhh maybe I did? I don't know I casted a lot of stuff. I'll just wait for her here on her treasure pile and see when she gets back on the wagon. This place is getting a little crowded, but a lot of the normal crew is on top of the wagon while we make our escape.

Wow Story looks kind of funny.

>"Get off me you damn kobold I swear I will roll on top of you let me get to my treasure hoard already PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MUO GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
>>
No. 551984 ID: beeca1

>>551981
He's high as fuck, now's your chance to fuck with his head. He thinks he's on a vision quest. Tell him that he has to get the dragon to wear you like a hat to get access to the sea's treasure.
>>
No. 551990 ID: fd6ae9

>I think I just sort of forgot about her and then left. I don't know!
Oh no! But the town was totally in chaos. She's not good for that kind of place.

...I suppose if she keeps it together and gets a little enterprising, she'll have a lot of people to sell new clothes to once things die down. I expect the whole hunt for males thing will have damaged a lot of clo-

Oh shit, she was still a he, wasn't she. That's really not good!

I hope she made it back on board without you. Maybe you should look around?
>>
No. 552002 ID: 37aa84

You should consider finding out what got Story so high, it could make for some good chaos if you could spread it through more of the caravan.
>>
No. 552005 ID: f44ca3

Wait you forgot poor innocent Tailor? Man chaos is one thing but leaving a poor girl all gender switched and alone in a rioting town is horrible.

She looks embarrassed. Help her with story or give them some privacy for whatever they are up to.
>>
No. 552029 ID: 1714d4

So what's Tom's take on all this? Proud I hope. Also, you'd better brace yourself. Don't want to get tackled out of the wagon if he changes targets.
>>
No. 552050 ID: 9ddf68

ahhh, they look so cute together... think it would be funny if we made it so they were stuck together for the next 24 hours?
>>
No. 553097 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138773862929.png - (131.56KB , 800x800 , 206.png )
553097

>So what's Tom's take on all this?
Well, he's not complaining, so it can't be all that bad!

I back away a bit because they are almost rolling across the floor and Story looks like he might tackle me.

>"Haha, of course I'll leap down!" Story says in his outdoor voice.
>"GOOD THEN DO IT AND GET CLOTHED GEEZ"

>Think it would be funny if we made it so they were stuck together for the next 24 hours?
Well maybe to everyone except the drake and I am pretty sure that she would do her best to make sure it is unfun for everyone else.

>Tell him that he has to get the dragon to wear you like a hat to get access to the sea's treasure
I... what?

Tailor, I forgot about her! I've got to check on her, she might just be around the wall in here - oh yeah there she is. She looks fine, she's napping.
>>
No. 553099 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138773863590.png - (163.25KB , 800x800 , 207.png )
553099

I forgot about Story he really did tackle me!
"Ahhhhhhh Story that tickles please stop you -"
>>
No. 553101 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138773863931.png - (184.79KB , 800x800 , 208.png )
553101

oh

everything feels

this may not be fine
>>
No. 553107 ID: f44ca3

What do you see?
>>
No. 553108 ID: 53ba34

drug trip crazy sex go!
>>
No. 553109 ID: fd6ae9

Giggle and melt into a coo-ing puddle.
>>
No. 553120 ID: 1714d4

As high priestess of a chaos got apparently entering into a hallucinogenic drug trip, I'm sure you know it is your SOLEMN DUTY to magically manifest all the crazy stuff you end up seeing as reality.

Also Seeker seems to be doing that thing slimes do where they merge into one big super slime. Might as well show him how it's done since hey, he's clearly got too much of this drug in his system, you've barely got any, and osmosis will balance you both out to a safe but fun level, right?
>>
No. 553121 ID: 9ddf68

...what do you see?
>>
No. 553142 ID: 3a1f17

Are you having fun? Don't you want your friends to have fun too? Spread the love (and drugs)!
>>
No. 553287 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138783163377.png - (475.89KB , 800x800 , 209.png )
553287

>Might as well show Story how to turn into a superslime
Story isn't around right now!

>What do you see?
I open my eyes, apparently again, and I have a bucket and ladle. I'm not sure why but it is very important to me, and it's filled with chocolate pudding.

A gnoll has a bucket and ladle too, and is trying to take my pudding!

>"Hey, slime!" some weird thing with big ears talks to me. "You just gonna let him take that? Take it back!
>>
No. 553288 ID: 88960e

Ask the gnoll if he'd be up for sharing, instead of stealing. Between the two of you you've got more pudding then either of you can eat. (Also, if yours is cholate, what flavor is his?)
>>
No. 553293 ID: 1714d4

Clearly the gnoll gets his power from his pudding. Eat it as fast as you can!
>>
No. 553301 ID: 9ddf68

the hell he's taking our pudding, slug him one and take his pudding to show him a lesson. pudding stealing prick.
>>
No. 553303 ID: 53ba34

steal his pudding!
>>
No. 553332 ID: 7162a0

What if you make more pudding? Then you can both have pudding!
>>
No. 553367 ID: 9b57d3

>>553287
Punch the shit out of him!
>>
No. 553370 ID: 72f86e

No! Do not allow that rapscallion to make off with your DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE PUDDING! Protect it with your ladle. Ladle the fuck out of him.
>>
No. 553528 ID: 04b86a

Hey, Tom, Durk is probably about to do something silly like try to caulk the wagon and float across the Mermaid Country. Could you, you know, enhance the stuff? Like, make it keep the wagon upright, but it also makes the wagon sink beneath the water's surface, but it keeps the water out anyway.
>>
No. 553849 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138818006049.png - (257.07KB , 800x800 , 210.png )
553849

I'm gonna ladle him. I ladle him hard enough that he drops his bucket and snags mine and drops that too it all spills everywhere! It starts leaking off the cliffside that is apparently here and we go try to scoop it up but then there's a whole ocean of pudding!
>>
No. 553852 ID: 88960e

>pudding everywhere
Frolic and celebrate?
>>
No. 553863 ID: 1714d4

Wow, what a clumsy jerk this gnoll is. Grab both buckets and salvage what you can?
>>
No. 555168 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138889106973.png - (167.84KB , 800x800 , 211.png )
555168

I just go and try to salvage what I can and try to bucket up the pudding on the side. The gnoll though gets greedy and jumps right in! He disappears and now I can be in peace.
>>
No. 555172 ID: 1e9bd6

Right. Relax, enjoy pudding. Cuddle up with a good book or a movie or something while you enjoy it.
>>
No. 555175 ID: 1e6280

Well, time to celebrate. With pudding. Maybe find someone who's not a greedy gnoll to share it with?
>>
No. 555182 ID: 1aa5f4

Chow on down. Your pudding, the gnoll's, mix it all up in some kinda swirly two-flavor combo and dig in.
>>
No. 555221 ID: 9ddf68

quick devour all the pudding so the gnoll can't come back and try to steal it again.
>>
No. 555997 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138924254267.png - (195.28KB , 800x800 , 212.png )
555997

Someone comes up and asks me very nicely if I would be willing to share my pudding. Since this person seems nice, it's fine with me!

We enjoy it for a bit, but then the gnoll comes back and he's got the biggest ladle I've ever seen in my whole life.
>>
No. 556001 ID: 7bbaae

>>555997
Tell your new friend that he isn't allowed to have any of your pudding! Jealously guard it.
>>
No. 556005 ID: 627d94

You haven't seen very many ladles in your life, have you.

Mock the gnoll for his tiny tiny ladle. Sure, he can have all the pudding he can take. Too bad that's basically nothing.
>>
No. 556009 ID: 9ddf68

get ready to shove gnoll away if he tries to steal your pudding again, if he wants some he can simply ask like a civilized being.
>>
No. 556092 ID: a90328

Why not just teach that gnoll some manners? If you're sharing with this new friend, clearly you have pudding to spare, and half of this was his anyway right (or hers? Hard to say with all the fur)? Just explain that they can have some too if they ask politely.
>>
No. 556265 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138932674235.png - (209.20KB , 800x800 , 213.png )
556265

The gnoll comes up right to me and that is not a small ladle that is definitely a big one.

"Hey, mister, it's f-"
>"Sorry, sorry! I was a bit of a jerk back there, wasn't I? Well, lemme make it up to you, you can have some of my pudding! An entire scoopful!"
"Oh, it's fine, if you just ask nicely I'm willing to give!"
>"Nope. I insist, it's on me, and I'm not taking no for an answer!"
>>
No. 556274 ID: 7bbaae

Well OKAY.
>>
No. 556280 ID: 9ddf68

eh why not
>>
No. 556289 ID: 37aa84

I don't know, did you really lose that much that is an awfully big ladle. Offer to compromise by taking a scoop from a more moderately sized ladle.
>>
No. 556308 ID: db7998

Uh, okay? *slime shrugs*
>>
No. 556335 ID: a90328

Wait... does the gnoll still even have any pudding? I thought he dropped it. And is all of it chocolate, or does the gnoll have vanilla or something? I suppose you may as well have some so as not to be rude, but this pudding-centric world is full of strange questions of flavor and manners.
>>
No. 557137 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138963978345.png - (218.80KB , 800x800 , 214.png )
557137

>I thought he dropped his pudding
He did but then he jumped into the ocean of pudding.

"Wellllll okay."
>>
No. 557139 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138963979189.png - (113.84KB , 800x800 , 215.png )
557139

I don't know where I am except that I feel nauseous and may need to huddle in a corner for awhile. There's a lot of gold in me and people are stepping on me. I think I hear Story's drake friend yelling.
>>
No. 557144 ID: 937723

Hey Muo just a theoretical question but how do slimes reproduce?
>>
No. 557149 ID: a90328

Expunging gold, feet, etc. and laying low in the corner all sound like pretty solid ideas. Another good one is to generally get your face up and out of this whole mess to survey that damages after uh... whatever the heck those drugs Seeker got into your system had you doing. Working out what that was might be a good idea. Like... did we all just learn where little slimes come from? Did you just swallow a live gnoll, or pile of gold?

Also, how happy is Tom right now? That seemed like more than plenty of chaos to keep him satisfied for a while whatever just happened.
>>
No. 557152 ID: 88960e

Stay put for the moment, and send up a discreet slime pseudopod / periscope to look around and see what's going on. Check if you have your amulet.
>>
No. 557163 ID: a87e3a

>>557139
Extract yourself and try to get the gold pile clean again.
>>
No. 557203 ID: 9ddf68

rise from the gold pile, find out what the hell just happened.
>>
No. 557976 ID: 9cd8ad
File 138992757821.png - (257.33KB , 800x800 , 216.png )
557976

>Also, how happy is Tom right now?
I THINK I'm going to be okay for a little while without him getting uppity!

I see Story and Morgana and... Naked here.

"Story, what happened?"
>"I must apologize, I was drugged with a powerful hallucinogen, and I'm afraid that as it got the better of me, I could not prevent passing it to you! Say, on a possibly unrelated note, could you tell me how slimes reproduce?"
>>
No. 557984 ID: a87e3a

>>557976
Don't they reproduce the normal way?

...check yourself to see if you're pregnant.
>>
No. 557997 ID: a90328

Well... Morgana's giving you a pretty dirty look here and... are you sweating or dripping? Either way it's probably making a mess of all her stuff. You should probably get out of the gold pile, and get the gold pile out of you. Drag Seeker along with you if need be. See if you're joined at the hip from all that "pudding" trading or whatever.

Oh and ask 'Naked' what her name really is. May as well be polite. Also might be worth looking into whatever happened with the tailor.
>>
No. 558012 ID: 9ddf68

uh, don't they just absorb a lot of something and then split off into two separate beings? Then again if he's talking about you specifically for whatever reason being and avatar for chaos the rules might have changed some things, but why would that be relevant to anything.
>>
No. 558019 ID: f44ca3

Well when a mommy slime and a daddy slime love each other very much they umm do things to each other? Or not?

I mean the only way to tell the mom and dad apart is if one decides to wear a tie and the other one grows breasts.

Budding maybe? Some sort of important fluid exchange? Wander into some hallucinogenic berries and combine for a few hours?
>>
No. 558024 ID: 4a75fa

>could you tell me how slimes reproduce?
...shouldn't he already know how that works? I mean, it's not as if you two haven't, several times.

I suppose you could break out the posters and diagrams again.

...although you are still apparently suck in a pile of gold (and with gold stuck inside you) with an annoyed drake shouting something or another. Kind of an uncomfortable place to hang around.

Aren't you sort of always naked? And Morgana too? Doesn't that make story the strange one for normally wearing clothes?
>>
No. 558040 ID: 34b2f2

>>557976
Check Story to see if he's pregnant.
>>
No. 558048 ID: a87e3a

>>558024
>diagrams
Yes!
>>
No. 558110 ID: abffe3

It wouldn't be completely awful if you told him that the Males of your species carry the child I guess, he doesn't need to know does he?
Easily earn a minute amount of chaos yadda yadda, do it.
>>
No. 558980 ID: 9cd8ad
File 139037608055.png - (153.36KB , 800x800 , 217.png )
558980

>Are you sweating or dripping?
I... both? They're the same?

>Diagrams
Diagrams!

I accompany the diagrams with a bunch of words that I think have something to do with the diagrams.

>"And that's why the male carries the baby!"

Wait. That's not how that explanation usually goes.

>"Oh my god Muo everyone knows that slimes divide!" Morgana says.
"Well they can do that too but... I think... hey Naked what is your real name?"
>"It's Quani."
"Nice to meet you!"
>"Yeah thanks."
>>
No. 558982 ID: 9cd8ad
File 139037608604.png - (146.69KB , 800x800 , 218.png )
558982

Laura comes by while I keep on trying to extract myself from the gold pile and also the gold pile from me. They're kind of the same thing.

>"You're naked, so you're going to be called Naked."
>"My name is Quani, just give me some clothes!"
>"Well you're in luck, because we've got a tailor on board. We'll get you something. We're going to rest here for the night while we wheel n' deal, you guys, so make yourselves cozy. Not too cozy. Anyways, we're at the dwarven place, if you didn't notice. We'll be selling off the jewels and things, so..."

Maybe I should take it easy tonight, since I'm pretty sure Tom is happy enough with the last town. I mean, I sure hope he is.
>>
No. 558989 ID: a87e3a

NO. NO LAZING OFF. That's what got Tom mad in the first place!

Create a catsplosion. As in, accelerate their breeding capabilities to absurd levels.
>>
No. 558994 ID: a90328

I think you're definitely ahead of the game on spreading chaos. You should probably take a break and help people recover from the damage you caused. Offhand, it's worth checking...
- That you're totally out of the loot pile (and vice versa)
- Where your amulet went. Don't want to accidentally sell Tom into slavery because it got mixed in with the gems, do you?
- That the tailor is still around here. She hasn't really turned up in a while.
- That all those crazy spells you cast with the sex changes and the perceived sex changes and the backwards conversational tones have all worn off.
>>
No. 559008 ID: 256d52

How about something simple to keep Story Seeker paranoid about slime babbies. With that kobold involved, you should get plenty of chaos for minimal effort.
>>
No. 559042 ID: e9e331

hey quick question, how much do dragoons and dwarfs get alone, because I hear they hate each other for this and that. Think it would be a bit chaotic to turn ms drake into a real dragon, while she's in the dwarfen base/trading post thing?
>>
No. 559043 ID: 4a75fa

No need to work yourself to the bone for chaos. You're doing fine, there.

Feel free to relax and recover a little, while learning things that might be used for later chaos.

After all, it's all about delivery. The right prank on the right person at the right time can be tens times as effective as just causing a riot, or getting another town drunk.

...especially since this town is full of dwarves. The beer already flows like water, here.
>>
No. 560049 ID: d470e9
File 139105465107.png - (116.91KB , 800x800 , 219.png )
560049

>How well do dwarves and dragons get along?
I have absolutely no idea how dwarves work.

I check to make sure I'm out of the gold pile, and that I've got the amulet, and that tailor is around here, and that all my previous magic like a bender changing is all out of power.

"Hey, uh, Story Seeker? Can I talk to you in private for a second?"
>"Certainly!" Okay he's following me.
"Uh, so, you might be making a slime soon."
>"I... am not certain how to deal with this!"
"Well, if you don't want your own clone running around, then you have to, uh..."

Oh shoot I did not think this through!

"Let me think, it's complicated!"
>>
No. 560055 ID: 9ddf68

uh, think I might have an idea on how to mess with him but it depends, do you have enough power to change Story into a slime every now and then and to make him feel like something is gently kicking him from the inside? If so I think I have a way to freak him out.

"well look, since slims are mostly well, slime it can be really hard for someone to tell if they're about to split and even harder for others to if another slime is about to split. there are signs though, the first being a feeling of being nudged from the inside. Slimes just don't split right away, they first build up inside of the parent, usually around the stomach area and grow until they're strong enough to force there way out of the parent. So it starts simply with some kicks around the gut, then the kicking spreads to the chest and soon the whole body. Once it gets there the new slime will then force it's way out of the parents body and will take half of the parent's mass with them. And thous a new slime is born. Neat huh story?"
>>
No. 560062 ID: a87e3a

So what he has to do is hang upside down for a few hours until he pukes out the baby.
>>
No. 560071 ID: a90328

Nonono, here's what you do. First, you say "Hang on, let me make another chart." That buys you time to sneak off and plan, plus that last one was just plain good fun.

Then check in with Tom. He's been way too quiet for way too long. He didn't fall asleep and miss all these latest shenanigans, did he? He might need catching up. Or he might have notes.

If he doesn't really have anything to add, just make sure the chart you come back with has at least 50 different arrows on it and a slime splitting in two, vertically.
>>
No. 560077 ID: abffe3

Make explicitly sure you explain that the orifice (if any) which the slime is expelled from is completely random.
Oh, and that there are sometimes cases where the nurtured slime takes over the hosts body, but those cases are extremely rare.
If still in doubt, Tom. He seems to be slacking/distracted lately.
>>
No. 560109 ID: 4a75fa

The best way to make this lie believable is to not go into to much detail, or to make yourself sound sure. Doubt means he won't be pressured as much to disprove you, and then we're free to sneak in more evidence.

To start with, I think we need to make up an absurdly complicated slime pregnancy test.
>>
No. 561652 ID: d470e9
File 139198073530.png - (114.55KB , 800x800 , 220.png )
561652

>"But I'm not a slime right now."
"Well, yes, but that doesn't mean you can't be a host to a slime in general I guess I mean I mean! Buuuut you should probably become a slime when it feels like something is kicking your whole body from the inside, because what usually happens is that the slime takes half your mass and then goes away.
>"... oh. Uh, how soon is this?"
"Dunno!"
>"And who's the other parent?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>"Nevermind that! I cannot say that I am particularly pleased by this turn of events, but I will make do."

>"Hey, Drippy!" It's Lawra.
"Hm?"
>"We need you to pack yourself with water, because we're going to enter the desert soon. You mind following me down to the river in preparation for tomorrow?"

Oh, Tom hasn't been talkative, I think he wants to see how well I can do on my own. This is kind of an easy chance to start thinking about what the water is going to do.
>>
No. 561655 ID: 9ddf68

hm, how many people to you think we're going to come across in this trip? Cause what I have in mind is that anyone who drinks the water will have amazing luck... by taking luck away from those they come across, temporary of course.
>>
No. 561661 ID: f44ca3

Well messing with water in a desert is dangerous so lets keep it to stuff that will not get anyone killed.

How about making it so anyone who drinks has there hair grow at 100 times the normal rate. Extra points for getting people without hair to grow it.

Or because everyone is going to be sweating a lot you could make everyone's sweat a different color/smell.

Oh you could make the water be a truth serum. If everyone was speaking only the truth all the time there would be plenty of room for confusion.

Or a random mix of all of the above. Would cause mass confusion but should not end up with anyone dying of exposure.
>>
No. 561665 ID: a87e3a

No, opposite of a truth serum. People can only tell lies.
>>
No. 561670 ID: 4a75fa

Obviously water you do has to be a low concentration. So they have to drink enough water for it to build up and something to happen. That way it doesn't kick in until we're halfway or more though the desert.

Hmm. Have we done random race / species polymorphs, yet? Or maybe something that randomly readings classes. Or roles in the caravan (moving skills / jobs around).
>>
No. 561672 ID: 57a559

Corrupt the water with a virus that won't let the caravan crew read their menus correctly, changing names and skillsets around.
Relax just do it even though you don't understand what I'm talking about.

It'll cause the caravan so much chaos it will sweeten Tom's mouth to drool a whole new ocean.
>>
No. 561717 ID: a90328

>>561670

You could combine those two. Some sort of curse where you swap bodies with whoever last took a sip from the same container, or drank from it the day before. Shuffle cups around correctly and there's a lot of fun to have with that one.
>>
No. 561719 ID: 221c43

Or granting everyone the wish the person that drank before them had...
>>
No. 561985 ID: d470e9
File 139209657065.png - (105.21KB , 800x800 , 221.png )
561985

The trip goes as smooth as can be, although I move really slowly on the way back and feel like I'm gonna burst. In fact this is really embarrasing when I'm full like this I lose a lot of physical slime capabilities like morph which is really ironic because this is when I want to morph the most.

Okay anyway I'll do two things to start off with. I'm gonna make it so that people can only tell lies, and scrambling around whatever the caravan people are using to tell who has what skills.

The caravan leaves again and after the first day we find another wagon that has a broken something or another on their wagon.

People have my use up some of my water so things should start happening. Tailor comes up to me though and starts shuffling her feet and whispering.

>"Hey Muo do you want some clothes? I mean I've never seen a slime with clothes but I dunno I mean maybe that's because they never get the chance and oh gosh this is a bad time to ask because I meant to ask earlier but now I don't know if I can make clothes fit and oh geez."
>>
No. 561991 ID: a87e3a

>>561985
Burble "Yes" at her. Then request she make extremely revealing outfits for you.
>>
No. 562000 ID: 4a75fa

I'm going to assume she hasn't had a drink yet because none of that sounded like lies.

Give her a reassuring pat on the head and say you'd be happy to try some clothes. Maybe something to cover up how silly you look while all filled with water (or something you could relax into without bursting). ...although anything more normal you might have to wait a few days to try on.
>>
No. 562009 ID: a90328

New clothes are always nice, but you need to make sure it's something you won't just sort of absorb. Can she work with like... rubber or something? Ideally you want some kind of big thick solid dress you can literally pour yourself into.
>>
No. 562150 ID: 256d52

Maybe a nice hat instead? Or a scarf? Something you'll be able to wear later.

Try not to spray her with water when you answer.
>>
No. 562587 ID: d470e9
File 139242040975.png - (157.69KB , 800x800 , 222.png )
562587

"I'd like to, tailor, but I'm, uh, not really well fitting right now. Maybe a hat or a scarf?" Oh geez I can't even talk without leaking but that's okay I can just absorb it again and I don't think anyone can notice since it's just... sort of what I normally do anyway.
>"Okay I'm on it and I'll ask again when you're uh you."

>I'm going to assume she hasn't had a drink yet because none of that sounded like lies.
Yeah it might be slow acting.

>"Drippy."
"Oh, hello, uh, Durk."
>"You're up. Those guys need water and someone to fix their shit for them. Go charge them your best."
"Uh, don't you think Gil would be..." Oh, wait.
>"Nope. Woman, you're the master on board. Get in the barrel so we don't lose any water."
"Alright."

I get put under the other party's wagon. One of them stares at me. I stare back.

I really have no idea how to fix a wagon. I mean it just sort of looks like the part is completely broken.

Or how to get money out of them.
>>
No. 562590 ID: f44ca3

Yeah no real advice on the carpentering. Is that a drive axle? Why would you even need one of those on a wagon? Go chaos that shit up I guess. Maybe you will get lucky and something will go well.
>>
No. 562593 ID: a87e3a

Nothing a bit of chaos can't fix!

Offer them water, 100 gold a gallon. Tell them it's really special water (which I expect it is at this point) Let them talk you down, of course.

As for the broken part, stick it together with some of your goo, and use chaos to make it work but wobble worryingly when nobody is looking at it. So every now and then they wind up stopping to check up on it and to them it looks perfectly fine and normal.
>>
No. 562595 ID: 4a75fa

Obviously you should delegate. You'll supervise, find someone else to do the actual work.
>>
No. 562601 ID: 57a559

Actually Muo just pick up a saw or something and try your best
Listen, it'll make sense eventually I'm sure you're actually a natural at it.
Hell, I'm sure if you just swung a hammer at the broken stuff it would get fixed.
>>
No. 562602 ID: e31bf1

the wagons wood right? can't you just use your chaos magic to to have the wood grow back into whatever it looked like before it broke, then if you want to you could make it that it would keep growing until some kind of wood golem or even a new creature that will think the first person it sees is it's mother. could be interesting to see how that turns out.
>>
No. 564226 ID: d470e9
File 139330051106.png - (144.25KB , 800x800 , 223.png )
564226

>Just pick up a saw or hammer or something and just try it
Uh... well...
>>
No. 564227 ID: d470e9
File 139330052109.png - (133.08KB , 800x800 , 224.png )
564227

tonk
>>
No. 564228 ID: d470e9
File 139330053253.png - (116.06KB , 800x800 , 225.png )
564228

Oh. I did it.

>"You did it!" the kobold also says.
"I'd like, uh... 50 gold for that and then, uh, 100 per gallon."
>"That... we only have 150, and we need more than single gallon!"
"Okay, I'll give you more gallons for that and one of your lizard thingies." They only have two, so they'd be just as bad off if I took both!
>"Yes, okay, done. Thank you."
>>
No. 564229 ID: d470e9
File 139330056756.png - (186.21KB , 800x800 , 226.png )
564229

I did pretty well back there.

>"Muo, Muo!" The tailor comes running to me. "I'm trying to make some clothes and I forgot how!"

Actually come to think of it, I know how to tailor now for some reason that is my fault.
>>
No. 564234 ID: f44ca3

Looks like your messing with the skill thing is actually changing peoples skills. Well find out what tailor is good at now and have her do some of that for awhile.
>>
No. 564239 ID: 65766f

Tell her she's just tired and needs some rest.
>>
No. 564243 ID: 4a75fa

Huh. Chaos magic plus caravan magic is having consequences.

Wait, you can tailor and carpenter now? Or you suddenly switched from carpenter to tailor?

Tell her it's probably just the heat getting to her. Heat makes people sleepy and forgetful and stuff. There's a reason people see mirages in deserts. They forget what's actually there!

Tailor should have gotten something if the skills were switched around. Maybe you could help her figure out what it was? She might not be so distressed if she has something else to distract her.
>>
No. 564260 ID: a87e3a

Offer to teach her!
>>
No. 564264 ID: 256d52

You can still chaos magic, right? And you're still the chief water handler? You're not leaking or anything?
>>
No. 564288 ID: 116d88

Well. It's clear one of two things happened here. Either you cast a spell that flipped around everyone's talents, in which case you're just going to have to ride it out, or you've become some sort of Skill Vampire, absorbing everyone's usefulness. If it's the former, apparently Durk still knows who can do what, so, let him do his thing and it'll all work out. If it's the latter, Story's usually pretty good at cheering people up, right? So, go talk to him about cheering up Tailor, and it should rub off onto you, so you'll know what to say to calm her down!
>>
No. 566571 ID: d470e9
File 139499503823.png - (136.33KB , 800x800 , 227.png )
566571

"I could teach you, but, uh.... well, let me see if Story has stuff to say. He's good at words. You might just be tired, though."

Oh, but he comes in right then.

>"Hello, Muo, Lachu! How are the both of you?" Story says.
>"Awful!" says Lachu.
"I was just about to go to you! Tailor forgot how to tailor." Muo says.
>"Ah, not a worry! Skills seem to go in and out, but they will revert to their original point at any time! In the meanwhile, we may simply enjoy having a taste of being skilled at a wide plethora of skills."
>"But I wanna tailor!"
>"And I remind you things will change back to how they were! Isn't that right, Muo?"
"Ah... yeah, probably."
>"Say, do either of you know how to sing, by chance?"
>"Oh... I think I do!" Lachu says. "Wait, no I don't. Wait, yes I do. No..."
....
"I know how to sing now. Not anymore."
>"Ah, I think I hav- and it's gone. In fact, I am getting a headache from the skills that I seem to be gaining and losing. I think I may take a trip to town to rest!"

That's not a bad idea. We've made such good time, I think that I have enough water that I can sell. I think I either never lost or got my merchanting back, because I bet I could get a good deal for it.
>>
No. 566579 ID: 9ddf68

so do you know for sure whether or not everything will reset when this is all down and over or you have no clue?
>>
No. 566582 ID: 9b786b

>>566571
If it's a town they probably have a water supply of their own, but it wouldn't hurt to try selling a bit...
>>
No. 566588 ID: a97618

>headache
Sploosh your slimey head until it feels nice and fresh. Wash those achey bits right out!
>>
No. 566633 ID: d470e9
File 139501230984.png - (176.77KB , 800x800 , 228.png )
566633

>Do you know for sure whether or not everything will reset when this is all down and over or you have no clue?
I... have no idea. I mean, I think if there was a permanent change, people would get used to it, so Tom probably isn't interested in making it permanent, so it should be fine.

I go out, and I don't have a stall, but I barter to share a stall with a food merchant that will take a cut of my profits, and a small drink for himself.

I get a few customers that purchase a sparing bit, and they're willing to part with a gold piece for a small canteen's worth.

I can probably change the effects of the water, if I want to. Or just keep it the same.
>>
No. 566638 ID: f44ca3

Make it give everyone who drinks it a bout of 24 hour kleptomania.
>>
No. 566647 ID: a97618

Time delay the effects, so people don't notice for a while, and no one thinks to associate it with the water, or you.

...add a color change effect. This desert down is all drab and stuff. It could use brightening up.
>>
No. 566660 ID: 9b786b

There's already gonna be a bout of kleptomania, probably.

Make everyone's sweat smell really really good and addictive. Also, have it all different colors.
>>
No. 566690 ID: 9ddf68

make it that any that drinks your water will also swap skills with people they past at random for a certain amount of time, that's been fun so far with the caravan I think we should spreed the fun around a little.
>>
No. 566721 ID: 116d88

Yeah, making sure the locals get involved is always the way to go. The regulars seem to be getting jaded.
>>
No. 566779 ID: a9813e

Ooooh! Random teleportations! That's a good defense, oughta make things interesting!
>>
No. 568098 ID: d470e9
File 139622868327.png - (104.05KB , 800x800 , 229.png )
568098

I'll keep it the same with the random skill changes, but add in kleptomania. Yeah. Yeah that should be good to make sure some people are good at stealing stuff and then are bad at it when they try again.

I can also make my water flavored so that makes things popular. The nearby merchant even has people give me water to flavor it, so that's quite a few people drinking.
>>
No. 568100 ID: d470e9
File 139622868841.png - (67.83KB , 800x800 , 230.png )
568100

Some time later...
Uh oh that's a stealing-bag I think my hindsight is starting to judge my past decision making process. I just hope their skill at stealing me was swapped out and is bad now.

Uh it looks like one of them knows magic too and silenced me.
>>
No. 568102 ID: d470e9
File 139622869530.png - (143.00KB , 800x800 , 231.png )
568102

Yep they succeeded. They set me down and I reverse myself to pop my head out.

>"Alright, slime, you're ours now! And if you haven't gathered, you'll be our source of water, starting now with a toast for my colleagues! Hope you like the desert, because you'll be sticking around for awhile, haha! What the- fuck's sake, Rall, put on some pants!""
>"What are you going on abou- oh, shit."

Well I guess it's not out yet that my water is kind of magical so that's good. Maybe that 'random teleporting' thing will be good or maybe something else for a different situation.
>>
No. 568106 ID: ffa549

Chaos curse the water you give them so it turns them into slimes. So the guys who tried to enslave you and use you as a captive water source find themselves in that boat instead.
>>
No. 568108 ID: 57a559

>>568102
Fine but we expect to be paid for our inconvenience!
>>
No. 568125 ID: 37aa84

Make it so this drink will make them all randomly change how old they are.
>>
No. 568126 ID: 2c6ff1

>>568102
Teleport-switch places with them so that they're in the bag and you're not.
>>
No. 568149 ID: 9ddf68

OH, oh, go along with this but charm there money bag or whatever they're using to hold the money they get to add itself to story's horde. This way we still gain money like we planned to do in the first place and when people find out your water is tainted with chaos we can use these guys as scapegoats. THEN when everyone is mad at them (an if they're not mad we can make them be angry) make it so everyone who drank your water turns into these three guy's and then throw some displacement teleportations spells so no one knows who is who. maybe make it so people in Durk's caravan are unaffected by whole turning into these three so we can get out of here quicker, we need to spread as much chaos as possible after all and the quicker the better right?
>>
No. 568202 ID: 116d88

You could always just wait until they look away and leave, couldn't you? I mean, the top of the bag is open, and you're a slime. You can just ooze right out, right?
>>
No. 568278 ID: 38df1a

>>568102
alter the water to make the drinkers the epicenter of localized windstorms. its a desert. things will get dusty.
>>
No. 568279 ID: 2c6ff1

Or just make it so that everyone who drinks it will constantly get sand in their clothes. Even if they don't go outside.
>>
No. 569294 ID: d470e9
File 139672769157.png - (66.68KB , 800x800 , 232.png )
569294

>You could always just wait until they look away and leave, couldn't you?
Well they are looking away but there's only one exit so I couldn't really get too far so...

>Make it so this drink will make them all randomly change how old they are.
>Apply teleportation
>Curse it so it turns them into slimes

It won't be predictable but I can add both of these things on top of the usual so there's that.

I hide back in the bag again before they think I'm trying to escape, and it feels like they're trying to lift me up again.
>>
No. 569302 ID: 876044

When they open the bag can you grab them or rush out and try to escape? Or maybe you could partially absorb one of them so they can not attack you?
>>
No. 569312 ID: ffa549

Oh drat, they left before you could give them any weird water.

...I suppose you should ready yourself to pop out of the bag at the most inopportune moment, for them.
>>
No. 569353 ID: 37aa84

Try contracting your body as small as you can. Then when they open the bag unleash it at them like a high power water cannon.
>>
No. 569364 ID: 256d52

Are you still silenced? Magic 'em the moment they open the bag!
>>
No. 569376 ID: 116d88

You really should try to keep an eye out, see where you're being carried. General spacial orientation is a valuable resource not to be given up lightly. Plus someone might see you being dragged through the streets.
>>
No. 569404 ID: d470e9
File 139680197606.png - (165.71KB , 800x800 , 233.png )
569404

>Oh drat, they left before you could give them any weird water.
Well actually it's fine since the water from me is still sort of part of me, and I can still affect recently extracted water just fine.

>You really should try to keep an eye out, see where you're being carried.
I was in a bag!

>Are you still silenced? Magic 'em the moment they open the bag!
I can't really talk but I can splash water at them as soon as they open the bag. So that is what I do! After getting shaken around I don't know why.

Uh oh, teleport is being casted.
>>
No. 569405 ID: d470e9
File 139680199716.png - (103.83KB , 800x800 , 234.png )
569405

And we end up just out of town, with the three thieves and Story surrounding me. Oh geez I casted more magic easily than I thought I could I think I am going to barf.
>>
No. 569411 ID: ffa549

Wait, you're a smile overinflated with water. If you barfed, wouldn't that just be spraying more water around?

...make a fountain.
>>
No. 569506 ID: 116d88

Is vomit even really a thing with slimes? Aren't you just sort of a solid mass of... slime? If so, aiming into the bag would let you reabsorb things and hopefully not be particularly gross?
>>
No. 569611 ID: d470e9
File 139692255718.png - (123.65KB , 800x800 , 235.png )
569611

>Is vomit even really a thing with slimes?
Well I mean I have a sense of balance and sickness and things like that so yes I think that is a thing.

I can just pour it out in the bag though and I'll just reabsorb it and it only will sound nasty, but really it's fine.

It's not fine it's going everywhere!

I hear some mumbling out of my bag and I think I hear Story Seeker trying to call me over to him, but I am kind of leaking and this is kind of bad, I will probably lose all my excess weight if I leave the bag right now! I'm already losing a bunch this is awful.
>>
No. 569635 ID: d470e9
File 139692577120.png - (155.34KB , 800x800 , 236.png )
569635

I just wait it out and wait for Story to come to me himself and

and

is that his arm? Yes yes that is he is digging around! With an old kobold arm too.

>"Story what are you doing?!" After my core?! "No that'll screw us up you sort of ha-"
>>
No. 569636 ID: d470e9
File 139692577885.png - (115.24KB , 800x800 , 237.png )
569636

Yep, I feel Muo's conscience inside of my own mass, or rather, our mass. It's... pretty simple!

So I guess that means I fused.

Yes that is correct, Story.

Ah, that must be Muo!

Yes that is still correct, we can read all of each other's thoughts.

I will have to employ the greatest of thought control, then.

Actually that's not true I know how to keep some thoughts to myself, but I don't think he does. I don't know how to use that information though.
>>
No. 569639 ID: 53ba34

think as one
become mega slime
>>
No. 569642 ID: 876044

You might have over done things with the Chaos magic. Looks like Story was under the affects of a bunch of stuff.

Try to get control over yourselves so you can get back to the wagon.
>>
No. 569652 ID: d470e9
File 139692977979.png - (91.75KB , 800x800 , 238.png )
569652

>Try to get control over yourselves so you can get back to the wagon.
This would be best! I think Tom has had enough. Probably. Maybe. I don't know.

We're in deep, though, so to actually get back to the wagon...

>think as one
>become mega slime
>think as one
>become mega slime

That's it, Story, let's work together to... uh...
>>
No. 569655 ID: d470e9
File 139692984507.png - (75.39KB , 800x800 , 239.png )
569655

Story that is not a mega slime there is nothing mega slime about this!

This isn't going to work at all! I might have to try to take over Story for awhile. I mean it's really rude and I'll feel bad and he won't like me as much anymore but I mean, those kobolds out there are probably mad at me right now.
>>
No. 569660 ID: 0ee153

>>569655
I think he was just trying to avoid thinking about that stuff. Like pink elephants. Give him some more time and think about pink elephants.
>>
No. 569661 ID: 876044

I honestly do not think you could do anything that story would hold against you. He is rather fond of you. Just tell him you are going to get the both of you to safety and to try and relax. He might be a bit confused but he would not be angry with you.

As for the other Kobolds they are going to be lucky if any of them can still function out there. I think you have about a dozen random effects wandering around this camp right now. Lets get out of here before your chaos magic starts crossbreeding and new stuff starts showing up.
>>
No. 569663 ID: 2c6ff1

Give him a second but if he doesn't get any better at it, take over and do what you have to do.
>>
No. 569669 ID: ffa549

Explain to him that you're better at doing slime stuff, so you're going to be driving for a bit. He can try to... harmonize. Think of it in terms of bard stuff, maybe that will help.

He's always getting dragged along by powerful women anyways, I'm sure he's used to this kind of treatment.
>>
No. 569674 ID: 116d88

Put all that gay stuff out of your mind Muoker, and think of all those shared experiences like hanging out with that Time Lord and giving massages to lizard people with yourself.

Anyway, I suppose drinking your own water doesn't really count, but if the thieves happen to have a sip, they'll teleport elsewhere and then you'll be free to wander back where you belong.

Alternatively, since you're an attractive lady and a charming bard, you could just pop out, make friends, and see if anyone knows how to get you back to their place.
>>
No. 570741 ID: d470e9
File 139753275288.png - (137.74KB , 800x800 , 240.png )
570741

>Put all that gay stuff out of your mind Muoker
What? I don't think any of that was gay! Was it? Wait I have to mega-slime.

I'll definitely try not to think about... oh wait I don't have any of those!

Okay Story Thinke- Story Seeker stopped thinking about things so I'm free to take over without forcing it.

>Oh hey Muo you did it we're a mega slime. It's a little crowded.
Yes.
>Well, Miss Muo, I leave us in your capable, slimy hands!

"Hello would all of you like to be friends?"
>"Shit! It's a monster slime!"
"Er, no, the proper term is a mega sli-"

They're running. I guess we could go back to the wagon now, because this town is kind of dry and hot and I don't think I like it very much.
>>
No. 570743 ID: 99624f

Lets get back to the wagon then. Just try to keep Story away from anything distracting.
>>
No. 570745 ID: fce6ce

Being a two-headed giant seems to make all your troubles vanish! Who'd have thought ettins had something figured out?

Anyway, I suppose you can't drink yourself to teleport, so you're going to have to walk... I'd assume you have a good enough view with your spiffy new height that you can find your way back, and if you kinda scrunch up the sack here you can use it as an improvised set of boots and not track sand all over maybe.

In any case, I'd just head back to the wagon, make yourself comfortable, and act totally nonchalant about things. If anyone asks what's up with the size or the heads or the being a single superbeing, just stare blankly. Should be fun.
>>
No. 570748 ID: 66c5cb

You know...this could be the only chance you have of having a freaky pseudo-3-way with megaslime action. Why not take advantage of that while you're here? Steal some hearts and minds, casanova!
>>
No. 570777 ID: 9ddf68

well that happened, let's head back to the wagon. Also do you know how to separate from story or is that going to be an experience in itself?
>>
No. 570779 ID: 75b8af

>so you're going to have to walk
Roll. We'll roll through town like a giant boulder. Or katamari. Whichever chaos favors more.
>>
No. 570932 ID: d470e9
File 139761221264.png - (165.52KB , 800x800 , 241.png )
570932

>Also do you know how to separate from Story?
Yes, it just takes a little time and cooperation.

>You know...this could be the only chance you have of having a freaky pseudo-3-way with megaslime action.
I, uh... I think I'll go back to the wagon, now, I can't think of anyone I would want to have as a third party. Definitely not any of the people that put me in a bag.

I start rolling through town, and Story Seeker starts playing music while it happens. It's kind of cheery, I'm not sure he knows what's going on outside.
>>
No. 570934 ID: d470e9
File 139761224421.png - (99.10KB , 800x800 , 242.png )
570934

I get back to the wagon and get back into our two headed form.

>"Get on, we're leaving." Durk says.
"Okay." He didn't ask any questions... so I just get back in the wagon and we start dividing up.

>"Good job, Muo, that was a short trip! May I ask how you managed it?"
"I rolled a bunch and I think we shouldn't go back to that town ever again."
>"Might you spare any more details than that?"
"N... no, that's really all that happened."
>>
No. 570941 ID: 9ddf68

well now that's over with want to mess with story some more? does he still think he's pregnant? if so make it feel like something is kicking him from the inside every so often.
>>
No. 570963 ID: 2f4b71

>I start rolling through town, and Story Seeker starts playing music while it happens. It's kind of cheery
OK, we've got to find some excuse to Katamuo Damastory again.
>>
No. 570972 ID: 824f43

So you caused a lot of chaos, and did a lot of stuff, and burned up all your mana, right? Sounds like you deserve a rest. Find a nice cozy place to curl up in a puddle and just gel for a while.
>>
No. 570974 ID: fce6ce

So wait, are you back to being two separate entities, or are you just back to being a two-headed megaslime?

Either way, you should probably avoid letting anyone take a sip out of you any time soon if the wagon's going to get moving again, and you should probably take a mental inventory. Still have the bag full of clothes, the Tom necklace, and a lifetime of weird adventurous memories?

Actually, being one combined superslime would be super convenient if you're visiting slime country. No need to make awkward introductions or find accommodations for solid people. Just tell all your old friends not to mind the second head you grew.
>>
No. 571746 ID: d470e9
File 139804273968.png - (138.29KB , 800x800 , 243.png )
571746

>well now that's over with want to mess with story some more?
Yeah I guess.

>Find a nice cozy place to curl up in a puddle and just gel for a while.
Actually this sounds nice, I'm so tired and I need to rest for some mana.

>Still have the bag full of clothes, the Tom necklace, and a lifetime of weird adventurous memories?
Check check and double check.

>Actually, being one combined superslime would be super convenient if you're visiting slime country.
Well I am going home so there are a bunch of slimes there. I will try to not completely forget about this when we ahhhhhh the wagon's upsidedown!

And now I think we're flying uhhhh I don't really know what to do

>"Hey Muo it's Tom remember that one spell you casted?"
"Er yes I mean there were a lot."
>"Yeah but there was one that was a long time ago that might help right about now."
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh random skill change?"
>"Holy shit Muo you were doing pretty well for awhile. No Muo you put an animal down under the wagon a hundred years ago and today is the day that it is going to explode in reproduction and carry this wagon over the moon."
"Oh ye- wait the moon?"
>"It's a figure of speech Muo geez! Just... do the thing and get us home. You home. You home and me to your home."
>>
No. 571747 ID: d470e9
File 139804275695.png - (89.58KB , 800x800 , 244.png )
571747

It smells like home now.
>>
No. 571758 ID: 824f43

Yay! Say goodbye (and offer slime hugs) to your friends / Story before something crazy happens and Dirk drives them away. The exit will likely to sudden.

...leave one last chaos spell on him when you hug. Give it a long fuse, so it'll kick in well after he gets homes.
>>
No. 571774 ID: d470e9
File 139805231914.png - (130.67KB , 800x800 , 245.png )
571774

I go and hug Story Seeker.

>"Hello, Muo!"
"This is goodbye, huh?"
>"Soon, perhaps, but I have a request for you and Durk! I am hoping that Durk was planning on staying a night here to rest before our trip back, and I would hope that you would show me around?"
"Oh, yes!"
>"I'm told our various grandfather clocks have gotten damaged." says Durk. "We won't be going until those are repaired."

"I do have a request though." says Muo. "Let's bind again so that I can look different when I meet my slime buddies. It's important to me for some reason."
>"Certainly!"

>"Good job Muo you did things. I'd give you a present or something but I mean you lost all the others and you don't really want a whole lot in life! So I'll just like wake you up in the morning instead of the middle of the night this time."

Well I did it so I guess I can sleep well tonight!

I'll miss Story though he was nice and didn't ignore me after a little while like most people except Tom.

Oh wait no I won't I remembered I set up a teleport gate back here when Story was doing those time loops. I sort of forgot about that. I meant to mention it and then... didn't. So uh... yeah I guess I could go back whenever.

Whoops.

Tom why didn't you mention the teleport gate I left behind?!
>"Muo why do you think?"

... okay I'll just tell Story Seeker about that teleporter and then I am going to bed.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password