[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 506524)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 136632219192.png - (8.02KB , 900x600 , 1.png )
506524 No. 506524 ID: b3ca75

Wiki and previous threads: http://tgchan.org/wiki/Pixel_Adventure_2
Discussion: http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questdis/res/56976.html
Expand all images
>>
No. 506525 ID: b3ca75
File 136632220679.png - (28.67KB , 900x600 , 2.png )
506525

Current Status:
Melee - Cl’k scythes
Magic – Energy Drain (Touch), Raise dead (Touch), Drain life (Touch), Analyze magical Creature (line of sight), Dream Walk (Dream).
Passive – Detection Protection

Skill: Enchanting (Adapt)
Runes: Tire 1: Fire, Ice, Earth, Life, Steel, Strengthen, Protect, Infusion, Opposite.
Tire 2: invisibility, anti, shield, physical, combat, magic, ranged, learn.
Maximum rune count: 4 Minimum: 1

Level 3
HP: 50
Magic item slots: 3
Necromantic Power: Average
Humanity: Average
Mode: Depressed
Cheese: Still none

Current relationships:
Thanra: Hostile.
Thanros: Confused.
Waran: Mate.
Renault: Mate.
Dylon: Interested.
Folken: GRAGLEARG!
Arya: Pupil.
Dean: Hostile.
Blackadder: Neutral.
BoreWorm Queen: Love~
Solid Snake: Box.

:BoreQueenPIX: Hello again, pet~
>>
No. 506526 ID: b3ca75
File 136632223056.png - (28.65KB , 900x600 , 3.png )
506526

:ClairePIX: I-I c-can figh-ht you…
:BoreQueenPIX: oh?
:ClairePIX: I can defeat you!
:BoreQueenPIX: Eh hehe… if you really think so… Let’s play a game~
:ClairePIX: …game…?
:BoreQueenPIX: I am the boreworm queen! Everlasting, Mind controlling!

Insert Inserting insert joke inside the insert_
>>
No. 506527 ID: 76b151

I am a paladin, monster slaying, freedom loving.
>>
No. 506528 ID: 37aa84

Hey, wasen't the Dean's phylactery here last time?
I am the Medic! wound healing, parasite cleansing.
>>
No. 506532 ID: d6ef5d

I am your dread master, all powerful, controlling.

(...she can choose to lose, or tell us how to kill him. :V)
>>
No. 506539 ID: b3ca75
File 136632812523.png - (11.18KB , 900x600 , 4.png )
506539

:ClairePIX: I am your dread master, all powerful, controlling.
:BoreQueenPIX: I… I’m… I can’t… he’s... RAAH!!! DIE!
:ClairePIX: Eat it!

Claire uses Holy hand grenade for 1 billion damage! Queen figment have been slain!

>Long story short: nothing you know is real or actually, well, exists.
...I don’t exist? …they don’t exist?
>meh, they think and feel, real enough in my mind.
…I’m… real enough…
>The collapsing programing architecture whose opinion matters.
Programming? …um… like a golem?

[You can now dream walk! You are able to enter peoples that are close to you dreams.]
:ClairePIX: Sweet.

Dreams found:
Renault
Waran
Thanra
Chicken
Thanros
Balros

Insert Goodnight everybody_
>>
No. 506545 ID: c31f72

Chickens can dream? I wanna see this. Go to the chicken dream.
>>
No. 506547 ID: d6ef5d

>programming? Like a golem?
Sort of. I mean, you're familiar with simple, stupid golems, right? Simple rules to follow commands. They you've got more advanced constructs- where the programming is actually sophisticated enough to give rise to a consciousness, like Liz.

Now... what would happen if instead of a mind, you programmed a golem with all the laws of physics and magic, and set it to imagining? You'd... get a universe, right?

That's what you are. A universe dependent on outside architecture and rules. And those things were just damaged.

>dream
Chicken chicken chicken
>>
No. 506548 ID: 76b151

Do the unseen choice. Choose Liz.
>>
No. 506550 ID: f2c20c

>>506539
Hey, wait. Shouldn't we be rooting around in our own dreamspace to see if we can find what killed Liz?
>>
No. 506551 ID: d6ef5d

I would like to thank The Sword's Red Hand, for teaching me the quickest way to one shot the oldest game.

>>506550
Excellent idea! Do this first.

>>506548
And then this.

Although we should really check if digital chickens dream of zanzibar hamsters, or what.
>>
No. 506581 ID: 9ddf68

see if we can't find liz or what killed her and if not the chicken cause why the fuck not.
>>
No. 506594 ID: b3ca75
File 136636275794.png - (17.17KB , 900x600 , 5.png )
506594

>That's what you are. A imagined universe dependent on outside architecture and rules.
So… I’m just someone imagination? That’s… I don’t know… depressing? …surprising? Weird?

>Choose Liz.
I can’t find Liz’s dreams nearby… and I’m too afraid to really wander to far from myself.
>Shouldn't we be rooting around in our own dreamspace to see if we can find what killed Liz?
…hmm… I can’t really… no wait… what is this? I… I think I found something.
[Lizbeth’s memories(Fragmented) found!]
…I remember parts of what she remembered… that’s really and odd sensation. I can’t recall what happen the last few days though… but… there is something else that might be important. She split the vessel into five parts. I’ve only got one part of the puzzle and… I can’t remember where the others are hidden…

>Do digital chickens dream of Zanzibar hamsters?
…It dreams about pecking seeds from a grass plain… boring…
:CockPIX: Caw! (Translation: Why hello there, exotic lady, want to have some fun~)
…stupid Roster, shouldn’t you dream about something more fun? Like a harem of hens or something more exotic?
:CockPIX: CAW! (I can please you all night long~)
…though, he looks kind of delicious… and I am kind of hungry…
:CockPIX: Caw? (Why are you staring like that?)
:ClairePIX: Om nom nom!
:CockPIX: CAW! (Oh gods, please no!)

Claire consumes the chicken’s soul! Chicken has been slain!

:ClairePIX: Yummy!

Dreams found:
Renault
Waran
Thanra
Chicken (Dead)
Thanros
Balros

Insert Colonel Sanders dream style_
>>
No. 506597 ID: 78c6ea

Whether you are only imagination or not is a question philosophers have struggled to answer for untold generations. Are you created through imagination, or is imagination just a distorted window into your world? Are you a man dreaming you are a butterfly, or are you a butterfly dreaming you are a man? You can feel pain, but imagination can only represent pain, or remember it. Given an infinite amount of time the universe will inevitably enter every possible state of the universe, and there are a few possible states that strongly resemble what the imaginer imagines. Are they peering through the eons of death and chaos to that one bright light in the future where for a moment things are just as they ought to be, or are they just imagining something that never was, never can be and never will be?

Doesn't really matter though. Whether "it's all" imaginary or not you've got dreams to explore, and you being real exploring real dreams is completely indistinguishable from you being imaginary exploring imaginary dreams. Actually the dreams add a third dimension of imagination, so let's just not go there. Point is you're here, and the nature of the universe can go fuck itself because it won't make a lick of difference in your life.
>>
No. 506600 ID: f2c20c

>>506594
Let's spend some time with Waran next.
>>
No. 506607 ID: d6ef5d

>5 part vessel
Hello plot coupons!

>chicken soul consumed
Way to leave up to the mantis reputation of eating potential mates alive. In case you don't speak chicken, he was flirting with you.

Kinda surprised we didn't get anything for eating that one, though.

>So… I’m just someone's imagination?
Well yes. Just without the someone. There's no dreamer to wake, as it were.
>>
No. 506624 ID: b3ca75
File 136638473287.png - (31.62KB , 900x600 , 6.png )
506624

>>506597
…I don’t really know how to react to something like this… I mean, it’s kind of a heavy revelation to suddenly know that you’re just a figment of someone’s imagination… but maybe you are right. Maybe it doesn’t make a different in the end. It’s just… you know what, let’s stop focusing on that which we can’t change and instead focus on what we can. We got a god killing lich’s butt to kick.

>In case you don't speak chicken, he was flirting with you.
…Chicks can flirt? …that… that’s just weird.
>Kinda surprised we didn't get anything for eating that one, though.
I did get the usual Necromantic energy I get from consuming live chicken… though I think I just killed it in the non-dream world too… I can eat people in their dreams… Note to self; do not eat anyone in a dream.

>Let's spend some time with Waran next.
*Beep*Beep*Beep*
:WaranPIX: Do you hear that sidekick? It’s the knight alarm!
:RenaultPIX: Holy cheese on a pogo stick, Knightman! It seems the evil lord Dylon is up to his evil shenanigans again and have kidnapped Princess Clkrlgb Clíodhna! Again!
:WaranPIX: Well then, Sidekick, there is no time to lose! We have to save Princess Claire! To the knight mobile!
:RenaultPIX: Gosh, I hope she isn’t in another castle like last time… of course, if she is… maybe I get to please knightman myself like last time… I liked that~

…well… this is… um… interesting?

Insert Holy insert, batman_
>>
No. 506625 ID: b7169d

Well.

This seems to be something that'll never leave our consciousness forever. Take a mental photo so we can remind them of this forever.
>>
No. 506628 ID: 9ddf68

Remember EVERYTHING, this would make some wonderful blackmail incase we ever need it. But if things start to get to weird try talking to Waran before things escalate to far, and failing that lets jump to someone else instead.
>>
No. 506642 ID: 37aa84

I didn't think Waran had it in him to be into that sort of thing. Let's see what kind of cool dream powers come with this Lucid Dreaming stuff. Try shape shifting into Dylon and replacing him in the dream.
>>
No. 506651 ID: d6ef5d

>wonderful blackmail
Considering most people have little control over dreams, and even poorer memory of them, it doesn't make very good blackmail at all.
>>
No. 506668 ID: b3ca75
File 136640003059.png - (45.62KB , 900x600 , 7.png )
506668

>this would make some wonderful blackmail.
>Considering most people have little control over dreams, and even poorer memory of them, it doesn't make very good blackmail at all.
And I can’t really prove that I’m not just making it up, either.

>Try shape shifting into Dylon and replacing him in the dream.
:DylonPIX: Whoa… this is a weird feeling… and I sound so much deeper… and… wait, here he comes.
:WaranPIX: Aha! I have caught you red handed once again, Dylon!
:ClairePIX: Oh, help me, brave sir Knightman!
:DylonPIX: …do I really sound like that…? …and why am I naked?
:WaranPIX: Do not worry, my dear, I will defeat Evil lord Dylon without breaking a sweat! Now, what is your evil plan this time!? Are you trying to force the princess to marry you, thus winning the kingdom, or maybe you are trying to ransom her away for money!? Or did you simply wish to lure me out to could test your mettle against my sword!?
:DylonPIX: …um…

Insert I like swords_
>>
No. 506669 ID: 37aa84

Silly Knightman, I didn't kidnap the Princess. I AM the Princess.
>>
No. 506672 ID: 9ddf68

well since we don't really seem to actually be able to do anything here lets just go with messing with people dreams just for shits and giggles.

>>506669
this and then turn back into yourself.
>>
No. 506673 ID: b7169d

I am in reality, a hotter Clara clone!
>>
No. 506676 ID: d6ef5d

>I like swords
Welcome to Corneria!
>>
No. 506680 ID: b3ca75
File 136640274279.png - (44.75KB , 900x600 , 8.png )
506680

:DylonPIX: Silly Knightman…
:ClairePIX: I am the princess!
:WaranPIX: Wait… what? Then who is that?
:ClairePIX: That my evil twin! My evil bisexual twin~
:WaranPIX: Err…

Claire kisses Claire!

*Clonk!*
:ClairePIX: I see that you like what you see~
:ClairePIX: Mmm…
:ClairePIX: And knightman… if you want to join us, then you’ll have to do us a favor~
:WaranPIX: F-favor?
:ClairePIX: We like to watch~
:WaranPIX: W-watch!?
:ClairePIX: So, you and sidekick should get started~
:WaranPIX: B-b-but I-I- um… b-but… err…
>>
No. 506681 ID: b3ca75
File 136640275437.png - (6.12KB , 900x600 , 9.png )
506681

Waran falls out of the bed!
[Waran have woken up!]

…ah man, just when we reached the fun part.

Dreams found:
Renault
Thanra
Thanros
Balros

Insert Tease_
>>
No. 506682 ID: 76b151

... as fun it'd be to see our other boyfriend, I think we should see what Thanra is up to.
>>
No. 506683 ID: 37aa84

Darn, the Cod piece stayed on. You still have much to learn to best Liz on that front. Let's go check up on our other partner Ren.
>>
No. 506689 ID: 9ddf68

I want to say Renault because I have a feeling that it to will be funny to miss with but I am fairly confident that Thanra's dream will be more of a nightmare and I really don't want to end our dream shenanigans on a bad note so lets head on over to Thanra's dream... just try not to mess with her to much as she still has some trust issues.
>>
No. 506690 ID: f2c20c

>>506682
I think that would end badly. If she finds out we can invade her dreams she'd freak out even more. Or maybe it would work in our favor. I mean, if we can help her with dream therapy she might not hate us so much. I'm not sure, it seems risky... and she's never complained about nightmares before... but that might be because she's always had them so it's basically normal for her. I'm torn. I can't decide between her and Renault.

Also I changed my mind about Waran being a Kevros-fragment.
>>
No. 506701 ID: b3ca75
File 136640953811.png - (38.22KB , 900x600 , 10.png )
506701

>Let's go check up on our other partner Ren.
:ClairePIX: You have been a bad boy, haven’t you!?
:RenaultPIX: YES! OH YES! Punish me!

…By the gods… I… I… I don’t even… I don’t… strapon?
…um… I think I’ll leave Ren’s dream alone…

:ClairePIX: Take it all, criminal scum!
:RenaultPIX: AAH!

…at least now I know what’s poking me in the leg in the real world…
>>
No. 506702 ID: b3ca75
File 136640955362.png - (33.66KB , 900x600 , 11.png )
506702

>I am fairly confident that Thanra's dream will be more of a nightmare
:ThanraPIX: OH GODS, PLEASE DON’T!
:ClairePIX: Heh… but why not? Your brother was delicious, so why wouldn’t you be?
:ThanraPIX: No! NONONO!
:ClairePIX: I’m going to consum your very soul, whore. The only afterlife you will have is in my gut!
:ThanraPIX: *Cry*



Insert Vorephilia?_
>>
No. 506704 ID: 76b151

... behead false Claire. Rescue the fighter. Be the hero.
>>
No. 506706 ID: d6ef5d

Murder your doppelganger, free her, and use dream powers to resurrect dream-Thanros. Show her you don't have to be evil. Throw some light side / dark side mumbo jumbo around- you need her to keep your light side strong, not give up on you.
>>
No. 506707 ID: 9ddf68

kill evil bitch, help Thanra anyway you can, try and calm her down, if all else fails tell her to wake up.
>>
No. 506708 ID: b3ca75
File 136641201417.png - (33.54KB , 900x600 , 12.png )
506708

Claire attacks Claire Figment for 1 billion damage(Magic Nexus)!
Claire Figment has been slain!
Claire resurrect Thanros!


:ClairePIX: Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay…
:ThanraPIX: W-waa? W-who are y-you!?
:ClairePIX: It’s me, Claire. The non-evil one.
:ThanrosPIX: W-what just happened?
:ThanraPIX: N-non-evil? You m-mean non-undead?
:ClairePIX: No, I’m still undead. It’s… the Claire you just saw was me if I lose control. If we want to prevent that one from ever existing then I’ll need you. I’ll need your support.
:ThanraPIX:
:ClairePIX: Thanra… I need you to be strong… I need you to fight for me… not against an enemy, but against me… do you understand?
:ThanraPIX: *Sob*

Insert Mental Breakdown_
>>
No. 506709 ID: 9ddf68

tell her it will be ok and things will get better with the dawn (small joke about her waking up).
Just try and keep your distance as she still seems a bit afraid of you.
>>
No. 506710 ID: d6ef5d

...could we maybe make this dream nicer? Replace the dungeon with something else?
>>
No. 506712 ID: 37aa84

If you can manage it, it'll be good to test the limits, banish the dungeon motif and replace it with our dorm room back at the school.
>>
No. 506717 ID: b3ca75
File 136641432275.png - (31.87KB , 900x600 , 13.png )
506717

>banish the dungeon motif and replace it with our dorm room back at the school.
…I think I can do that…

:ClairePIX: It’s going to be okay... Things will get better when dawn comes.
:ThanraPIX: D-dawn?
:ClairePIX: Remember, it’s always the darkest before dawn.
:ThanraPIX: …I’m dreaming, aren’t I?
:ClairePIX: …yeah.
:ThanraPIX: …and… and… a-and you’re the real Claire… aren’t you?
:ClairePIX: Err…
:ThanraPIX: I know liches can dream walk… I knew you would come…

Insert Order your dream meal_
>>
No. 506719 ID: 9ddf68

actually the only reason we can dream walk is because Liz taught us back before she turned into a pile of ash and if you want us to leave we will.
>>
No. 506720 ID: 76b151

Actually we just learned how. From Liz!

Renault aparently wants to be dominatted and Waren wants to be the hero. We figured you probably were having a nightmare and wanted to help.

Also chickens are just as delicious in dreams as they are in real life.
>>
No. 506723 ID: 37aa84

Ok, when you changed the background why did you place a snuggling Blackadder and duplicate Thanra in the bed, at least I assume it's them from the armor strewn on the floor?

We're not here to hurt you Thanra, it's like we said we need help from good friends to keep our sanity for as long as we can.
>>
No. 506724 ID: 9ddf68

>>506720
and a bit of creepers as well, it was hitting on Claire

oh also see if she wants to come with us when we go to other peoples dreams if she isn't offended by dream walking and if she does come ask if she would like to see her brother's dream next or Balros's dream
>>
No. 506731 ID: f2c20c

>>506717
Tell her you only just learned how. Also, sorry for intruding. And for being a bit late in doing so.
>>
No. 506732 ID: f2c20c

>>506720
Let's not expose our lovers' secret fantasies.
>>
No. 506736 ID: d6ef5d

Um. Sorry. I just learned how. I couldn't resist looking around. And it was kind of hard not to step in when I saw you were having a nightmare.
>>
No. 506738 ID: b3ca75
File 136641654529.png - (57.11KB , 900x600 , 14.png )
506738

>why did you place a snuggling Blackadder and duplicate Thanra in the bed?
Err… I think I was able to conjure up an image of the room after how Thanra last remembered it… so… yeah…

:ClairePIX: Actually… I’m only just learning how… and this is kind of a test run.
:ThanraPIX:
:ClairePIX: And I’m sorry for intruding like this… and I’m sorry I didn’t intrude sooner…
:ThanraPIX: It’s okay…
:ClairePIX: …well… um…
:ThanraPIX: …thank you… for the dream thing…
:ClairePIX: It’s what friends do… hey, do you want to come with me and take a dream walk?
:ThanraPIX: …I don’t know…
:ClairePIX: …I was on my way to your brother…
:ThanraPIX: …as long as you promise me that I won’t see him doing it…
:ClairePIX: …um… well…



:ThanrosPIX: I say, that’s quite a piece of art!
:BalrosPIX: Indeed, my good sir, it is. I give it ten out of ten.
:ThanrosPIX: Ah, and look, here comes my sister and our good friend Claire. Do you wish to join us for a spot of tea?

Insert TEA!_
>>
No. 506739 ID: 76b151

... i gotta say your brother is weird.
>>
No. 506741 ID: 9ddf68

... S-sure, why not

Ask thanra if she had any idea this is the kind of stuff that goes on in his head... and that it is also kind of sad that this is the most tame dream we've hit yet.
>>
No. 506743 ID: f2c20c

>>506738
That would be lovely, thank you.

Maybe conjure up a more formal gown for yourself. This is a FANCY tea party.
>>
No. 506745 ID: d6ef5d

Well, in all honesty, this is actually the least messed up dream I've stumbled into tonight.
>>
No. 506746 ID: 37aa84

Oh my that would be ever so smashing.
>>
No. 506850 ID: b3ca75
File 136646497689.png - (56.48KB , 900x600 , 15.png )
506850

>Maybe conjure up a more formal gown for yourself. This is a FANCY tea party.
Done and done.

:ClairePIX: Thanra? Is this the kind of stuff that goes on in your brother’s head?
:ThanraPIX: Well… He’s kind of a ditz at the best of times…

:ClairePIX: Why, thank you, Thanros, that would be ever so smashing.
:BalrosPIX: Then do take a cup and enjoy the finer parts of life, m’yes…
:ThanrosPIX: Oh, and Claire? Would you be a darling and wake up?
:ClairePIX: …um… what?
>>
No. 506851 ID: b3ca75
File 136646498950.png - (32.39KB , 900x600 , 16.png )
506851

:ThanrosPIX: I said wake up. When you asked me to help carry your breakfast I didn’t think I needed to keep you from daydreaming too.
:ClairePIX: S-sorry… I’m kind of tired.
:ThanrosPIX: And why so much food? There’s at least food for three people here…
:ClairePIX: That’s because I’m going to give Waran and Ren some breakfast on the bed.
:ThanrosPIX: Either way, hurry up. Balros is waiting for me to bring him this ice pack. He’s kind of grumpy this morning so I better hurry.
:ClairePIX: He’s not the only one…
:DylonPIX: Ah, g-good morning. Um… have e-either of you seen B-Blackadder? I n-need him for a emerg- I mean, a m-meeting.
:ThanrosPIX: I haven’t seen him since yesterday…

Insert Shaken, not stirred_
>>
No. 506853 ID: 37aa84

Well we did see him in Thanra's dream in our room tell him to try there. Also what happened after the snake painting was put up? We kind of lost Lucidity for a bit until you started dreaming.
>>
No. 506858 ID: d6ef5d

Huh. Blackadder wasn't on the list of available dreams last night, either. Although, neither was Dylon, so I'm not sure if that means anything.
>>
No. 506859 ID: 37aa84

>>506858
It said close to our dreams so physical proximity may not be the only factor for who we can dream walk to.
>>
No. 506863 ID: b3ca75
File 136647432673.png - (32.07KB , 900x600 , 17.png )
506863

>what happened after the snake painting was put up? We kind of lost Lucidity for a bit until you started dreaming.
Um… Thanros never did put that painting up. We just turned it over to the sun side and went back here. But as it was already pretty late we decided that we should take the rest of the day of for some R&R. Oh, And me and Thanros changed rooms, even though Thanros generally sleeps in Balros room anyway…

:ClairePIX: I think I saw him leave with Thanra yesterday. Maybe you should check her room.
:DylonPIX: Oh right, you have s-switched room. Excuse m-me just a moment…
*Knock*Knock*
:DylonPIX: B-Blackadder?
:ThanraPIX: *Whisper*
:LtBlackadderPIX: …sir? Um… S-sorry, sir, I’ll be r-right out!
:DylonPIX: Hurry up! We m-might have a… um… s-situation.
:ThanrosPIX: Nice seeing you, Dylon, but we better be on our way, right Claire?

Insert Walk of shame_
>>
No. 506864 ID: 76b151

Tell Dylon if he needs more help then Blackadder can provide don't hesitate to ask.

Anyway lets go feed our beuas
>>
No. 506871 ID: 9ddf68

Dylon looks a little pale.

well feel free to tell him if he needs our help he knows where to find us now let get this food to where it has to go before it gets cold.
>>
No. 506873 ID: d6ef5d

...is this some kind of situation the rest of us should care about?

If not, on with the breakfasts.
>>
No. 506883 ID: b3ca75
File 136648332838.png - (33.82KB , 900x600 , 18.png )
506883

:ClairePIX: Is there some kind of situation the rest of us should care about?
:DylonPIX: W-well… um… maybe? We n-need to check if it’s really true… b-but… um… mother might be d-dead…
:ClairePIX: Mother? …wait, you mean the Empress!?
:LtBlackadderPIX: The Empress is dead!?
:DylonPIX: …y-yes… maybe… um… we g-got reports that the c-capital city is being overrun by an e-endless horde of the u-undead and… we got that kind of reports both from nearly the whole e-empire and from all our forces in the republic… t-they we’re all desperately c-calling for aid from… um… from anyone.
:ClairePIX: …Wait… They are invading both countries at once?
:DylonPIX: It s-seems to be less invading, more attacking and killing everything simultaneously… we can’t even get in contact with the village just outside the school. Anyone we send there never comes back.
:LtBlackadderPIX: Um… can’t we just look out the window to see the village?
:DylonPIX: It’s pitch black outside…
:ThanrosPIX: W-well, it is early morning… m-maybe-
:DylonPIX: …except the sun should have risen two hours ago… and it didn’t…
:ClairePIX: …It’s Monday today, isn’t it?

Insert Complete Global saturation_
>>
No. 506885 ID: 9ddf68

well the world does normally seem to end around the 5th thread so I've kinda seen this coming. Oh well lets have some breakfast to gain our strength and then see weather or not we can save the world...again.
>>
No. 506889 ID: d6ef5d

Great. Endless undead horde that only gets stronger the more they kill, and they stopped the sun from rising, or shrouded the world in darkness.

Not good, really.

Well... our options basically boil down to fighting the entire horde (suicide) or trying to disable or distrust the mechanism blocking the sun and hope that gives us enough of an advantage, or go right for the head honcho and kill him (which I'm not sure we're capable of yet?).
>>
No. 506891 ID: 78c6ea

They're pressing their advantage, now that they've killed the only thing that could stop them. Alternatively having been killed Lizbeth is even crazier, but let's not entertain that possibility.

You've got to figure out who's behind this Claire! They used you as bait, so you must have had connection with them before! Is there a way you could remember that?
>>
No. 506893 ID: 78c6ea

Oh I thought of a great analogy the other day. Imagine a golem who cannot speak, so you teach it to write letters in the sand to communicate with you. Then you have the bright idea to have the golem draw things in the sand, from pictures to complex representations of your own reality. But something about the golem breaks and it starts forgetting what it's supposed to do and going back to old patterns, that is letters in the sand. Those are the letters you're seeing. An artifact from a past form of reality that was composed only of letters and thought. As the golem should never slip into that mode again, nor should the letters be random and chaotic, it's a very unstable system. You basically are the sand paintings and have to keep the golem from going berserk and scratching everything out. The good news is the golem is watching the sand so you can communicate with it. It's also made out of sand, and sand paintings are what determine its actions and choices, so you have a hope of fixing things. Find where the golem's programming is, learn its shape, and return it to the proper shape. Like a wave smoothing out the sand. That will repair your sand paintings and thus your perceptual reality.
>>
No. 506895 ID: f2c20c

>>506883
It's the end of the world. We need to collect the other pieces of the vessel so that we're powerful enough to turn the tide.

I suspect that the book will remain empty, but ask it if it has anything to say, anyway.

Also ask if anyone's seen the Dean, and what his name is.
>>
No. 506901 ID: 76b151

I have a feeling the Dean and the book were both part of the plot to do this.
>>
No. 506902 ID: b3ca75
File 136649104808.png - (39.61KB , 900x600 , 19.png )
506902

>>506893
…what.

>They used you as bait, so you must have had connection with them before! Is there a way you could remember that?
The only thing I know of is when someone calling herself the ageless one came to me in that dream and turned me into a lich. Though, it wasn’t Lizbeth, the one in the dreams was… manlier. If it wasn’t for the dress and lack of facial markings I would have thought it was a guy… but she did have those weird horns Lizbeth had.
>I suspect that the book will remain empty, but ask it if it has anything to say, anyway.
…It’s blank.

>Also ask if anyone's seen the Dean, and what his name is.
:RenaultPIX: Last time I saw him was when they burned his body after his death in the library. As for his name… um… I have no idea.

>Oh well lets have some breakfast.
:WaranPIX: So, the world is ending?
:RenaultPIX: I always thought there would be more fire raining from the sky… also, these pancakes are really good.
:ClairePIX: Ren, Please take this a bit more seriously. We need to something.
:WaranPIX: How are we supposed to stop an endless horde from overrunning the world?
:RenaultPIX: Well, we should always use the vessel.
:WaranPIX: Didn’t Claire say that it was in pieces yesterday? How are we supposed to find them?
:ClairePIX: …well…

>We need to collect the other pieces of the vessel so that we're powerful enough to turn the tide.
:ClairePIX: …I… I think I can remember bit and pieces of where Lizbeth hid the pieces… I see… I see a painting? A painting of a naked lizard? A really big one too…
:RenaultPIX: Oh, that painting? It’s down in the towns art museum, one of the center displays in the nude section.
:ClairePIX:
:RenaultPIX: What? I’m a great appreciator of art.
:ClairePIX: …sure you are…
:WaranPIX: Didn’t you say that no one have returned from there?
:ClairePIX: Dylon said that… which might complicate things…

Insert Paint me like one of those French girls_
>>
No. 506903 ID: f2c20c

>>506902
Oh.

Kevros did it. This is a lover's quarrel. So it wasn't just coincidence that our little interludes always include some conflict like that. Now I'm left wondering what his end goal is. Also apparently his soul is split up and three of our friends contain fragments of him. I wonder if he did that on purpose to make sure Liz woke up when you went to see her, or if that's just a symptom of the problem?

Let's do a little test. Ask your boys what they know about Kevros Bravesword... and if either of them happen to know if we could speak to his reincarnation.
>>
No. 506917 ID: d6ef5d

>…what.
Reality has brain cancer. No biggie.

>the one in the dreams was… manlier. If it wasn’t for the dress and lack of facial markings I would have thought it was a guy… but she did have those weird horns Lizbeth had.
Huh. Kev? That sort of makes sense, since Liz said he was supposed to have the voices. But I'm not sure what game he's playing, here.

Didn't one of your friends know some lore on Kevros Broadsword, earlier? Maybe we should look into that.
>>
No. 506920 ID: 78c6ea

>>506902

> ...what

Oh, if only you had XKCD in your world!
>>
No. 506977 ID: b93170

So we have quest that let us travel the world in search of nude paintings? Well what are we waiting for let's go.
>>
No. 506996 ID: 37aa84

Well since it's where a part of the vessel is located perhaps we can teleport there? If only we had a clue as to what picture would send us to the art museum.
>>
No. 507045 ID: b3ca75
File 136656098419.png - (42.14KB , 900x600 , 20.png )
507045

>Reality has brain cancer. No biggie.
We’re doomed, aren’t we?
>Kevros did it. This is a lover's quarrel.
So the world ends because someone didn’t want to sleep on the couch? Swell…

>Ask your boys what they know about Kevros Bravesword...
:WaranPIX: Well, he was one of the original lizard who ascended from the underground and helped create the society will live in today. He also formed the order of the paladins.
:RenaultPIX: He was also a great hero, brining justice to the world with his weapon, the sword of truth!
:WaranPIX: He lived a few thousand years ago, though, so we don’t really know anything but a few myth and legends… like the sword of truth, for example.
:RenaultPIX: Bah, of course the sword exist!
:WaranPIX: Yeah, right. Just like the magical utopia he built at the worlds end exist… or that he was married to a god. Bogus, all of it.
:ClairePIX: Well… he was married to Lizbeth…
:WaranPIX: She was a powerful magician, not a god. There is a difference.

>and if either of them happen to know if we could speak to his reincarnation.
:WaranPIX: …um… what?
:ClairePIX: Never mind…

>Well since it's where a part of the vessel is located perhaps we can teleport there? If only we had a clue as to what picture would send us to the art museum.
:RenaultPIX: …well… it is in the nude section of the museum so… maybe a nude picture of a lizard lady? I got some old porn mags that we can use…
:ClairePIX: Or we can just try to draw an art museum… maybe just draw a painting of a painting…
:WaranPIX: I do have a brochure for a museum… though, it isn’t the right museum… or an art museum for that matter… but maybe we can use it anyway?

Insert bologna_
>>
No. 507046 ID: 37aa84

Well we want to get to the right museum does Ren know of any specifically unique exhibits this particular museum is known for since he's such a huge aficionado of their works.
>>
No. 507047 ID: d6ef5d

>She was a powerful magician, not a god. There is a difference.
...let's avoid that whole SG1 mess of trying to draw the line between a powerful, superhuman, ascended being and a 'god'.

>how get there?
Use the wrong brochure, but tastefully edit it with the porno mag, and be sure to correct the address. (Yay, craft project to save the world!)
>>
No. 507048 ID: 9ddf68

you guys said this art museum was local, as in town. Wouldn't they hand out brochures or something to the school or something to try and get business? if not just try drawing the picture as I don't think a brochure to a completely different museum will actually help it would just sidetrack us and we don't really have a lot in the way of time.
>>
No. 507049 ID: b3ca75
File 136656902492.png - (48.39KB , 900x600 , 21.png )
507049

>you guys said this art museum was local, as in town. Wouldn't they hand out brochures or something to the school or something to try and get business?
:WaranPIX: Good news, I found a brochure for the right art exhibit. Bad news, half the school is panicking while the other half is futilely trying to build some kind of defense.
:ClairePIX: Well, then we better fix this whole mess soon. Let’s go!

*Swoooooosh!*

:ClairePIX: …and here we are.
:RenaultPIX: We are in the wrong side of the building. The section with the painting we’re looking for is on the other side of the museum.
:ThanraPIX: Dammit, bro, don’t poke the collapsing reality!
:ThanrosPIX: But it’s so shiny…

:DeathKnightPIX: Oh man… why are we defending this dump? Aren’t we supposed to murder all the living? I mean, why don’t we just attack the school instead of sitting here?
:DeathKnightPIX: The ascended ones orders, worm, don’t question it!
:CorruptedPIX: YmDog S’tiLlufOfSrats…
:WaranPIX: …why can these thing never be easy?

Insert Bees, my god_
>>
No. 507050 ID: 76b151

In case you are interested the Glitch is saying

mY goD it'S fulL Of Stars

Anyway lets attack the gaurds and be on our way. Remember to equip Flame for these guys.
>>
No. 507058 ID: 9ddf68

flame enchantments would be very useful for our up coming fight. Anyways have Renault lead since he seems to know where everything is and baring any complication just take down whoever gets in your way. We are on a time limit here... I think.
>>
No. 507061 ID: d6ef5d

Flame scythes and paladin powers, ahoy! And maybe put an arrow in their eyes.
>>
No. 507062 ID: 37aa84

>>507050
Actually for some reason it's saying fo not of. Either that or it's a typo.

Thanros, Thanra is right if you get glitched and we enter a fight with you in the party reality could crash which could delete our save and that would be really bad.
>>
No. 507077 ID: b3ca75
File 136657712999.png - (42.75KB , 900x600 , 22.png )
507077

>Remember to equip Flame for these guys.
But I don’t… wait… My scythes have a flame enchantment? Since when? …um… I guess I have to thank Dylon later… probably…
[Scythes set to Fire!]

> Thanros, Thanra is right if you get glitched and we enter a fight with you in the party reality could crash which could delete our save and that would be really bad.
:ClairePIX: No you touches any of the corruption. It might end badly.
:RenaultPIX: You don’t have to tell me twice. I’m not going to die because of some numbers.

>have Renault lead since he seems to know where everything is.
:DeathKnightPIX: -so he took out the box full of bunnies and used them to clear the mine field for h- AAAH IT BURNS!!!
:RenaultPIX: Charge!
Thanros attacks Deathknight for 20(weak) Damage!
Claire attacks Deathknight for 22(weak) Damage!
Renault attacks Deathknight for 24(weak) Damage!
Thanra attacks Deathknight for 22(weak) Damage!
Deathknight have been slain!

:DeathKnightPIX: Holy shit! …um… kill them for Sorvek!?
:CorruptedPIX: LlikMethRofEhtDednecsaEno! LlikMethLla! RofKevros!

Insert Blood for the blood god, Skulls for the skull throne, Khorne for the cornflakes!_
>>
No. 507078 ID: 76b151

kilL theM foR thE ascendeD onE! kilL theM alL! foR Kevros!

welp, Kevros went nuts. Anyway polish this guy off and continue to the right!

Also I wonder why those paitings are basically you guys.
>>
No. 507079 ID: 76b151

oh also remember to eat whatever magic they give off when dying. I have a feeling we wil need it.
>>
No. 507095 ID: 9ddf68

why are you guys on the paintings on the wall... and why is yours covered in blood, and who is the mantis in red in the left most painting?
>>
No. 507096 ID: f2c20c

>>507077
He's casting something. Get out of the line of fire, everyone!
>>
No. 507098 ID: f2c20c

>>507095
Those are all snapshots from moments in the past.

Who runs this gallery?!
>>
No. 507099 ID: 76b151

also what is that semi-transparent thing just below Renault?
>>
No. 507103 ID: b3ca75
File 136658026511.png - (48.81KB , 900x600 , 23.png )
507103

>Also I wonder why those paintings are basically you guys.
…that’s a very good question…
:RenaultPIX: They weren’t there when I visited this place last week!

>He's casting something. Get out of the line of fire, everyone!
:ClairePIX: He’s casting something!
:ThanraPIX: Got it!
Thanra blocks DeathKnight’s Ice bolt!
Thanros attacks Deathknight for 20(weak) Damage!


>also what is that semi-transparent thing just below Renault?
:ClairePIX: Ren! Look out!
:RenaultPIX: Wha- AAH!
Corrupted tears off Renaults foot for 33 damage!
:ClairePIX: I got you! Um… most of you…
:CorruptedPIX: M’iGnitaeMih! NehtM’iGniogOtTaeUoy! HoYmDoooooooog!

Insert Oh my goooood_
>>
No. 507108 ID: 76b151

i'M eatinG hiM! theN i'M going tO eaT yoU! oH mY gooooooooD!

Wonderful, its doing memes in reverse.

Do a analyze on the corrupted, just in case its different from the first one, but I doubt it.

If I remember correctly these things have a weakness to Ice.
>>
No. 507109 ID: f2c20c

>>507103
They're after Thanra now!
Claire, get in there, get Thanra out of the way, and group-lifedrain those suckers.
>>
No. 507111 ID: 76b151

Anyway pass Renault to Waran. We'll attack the corrupted. If we have Ice available switch to it otherwise turn off fire. Thanros and Thanra should handle the other deathnight.
>>
No. 507117 ID: d6ef5d

> My scythes have a flame enchantment? Since when?
...not sure. I've let the wiki list of enchantments get pretty out of date, actually.
>>
No. 507122 ID: 9ddf68

Get thanra out of the way that thing is about to attack her as well.
>>
No. 507126 ID: b3ca75
File 136658295746.png - (42.83KB , 900x600 , 24.png )
507126

>Do a analyze on the corrupted.
ErroR! – Corrupted data!
YOUAREWEAKWEAKWEAKCOLDCOLD!

>If I remember correctly these things have a weakness to Ice.
[Scythes set to Ice!]
One more thing I have to thank Dylon for…

>We'll attack the corrupted.
:CorruptedPIX: Heee! Eci! NurYawa! TsujRebmemer EwT’neraGnieelf Er’ewGnigrahcNiATnereffidNoitcerid!
:ClairePIX: Hey! Get back here!!
Corrupted have fled the battle!

>Thanros and Thanra should handle the other deathnight.
Thanra attacks Deathknight for 22(weak) Damage!
Thanros attacks Deathknight for 20(weak) Damage!
Deathknight have been slain!


>pass Renault to Waran.
:RenaultPIX: …I don’t feel so go¤d…
:WaranPIX: I’ve stopped the bleeding. You’re going to… to…
:RenaultPIX: ...Tahw?

Insert Please reinstall and reboot_
>>
No. 507127 ID: d6ef5d

>Eeeh! Ice! Run away! Just remember we aren't fleeing we're charging in a different direction!
Kay.

There's another cloud of something above Thanra and Claire.

>...Tahw?
Renny! No!
>>
No. 507128 ID: 76b151

eeeH! icE! ruN awaY! jusT remembeR wE aren'T fleeinG we'rE charginG iN A differenT directioN!

oh fuck, they are infectious.

... Put him to sleep? and hope that getting another part of the vessal will give us the ability to cure him?
>>
No. 507130 ID: 5aa752

Guys, let's ctrl + alt + del and close the game, then restart from our last save file.
>>
No. 507134 ID: f2c20c

>>507126
Apply ice to Renault. Nonlethally.

Also everyone stay away from the paintings. I don't like how that bloodstain by the body is right under one of them.

We also have to keep moving and stay together. If we can retrieve Renault's foot for later reattachment and keep him walking by someone supporting him that'll have to do.
>>
No. 507144 ID: 9ddf68

there is something else above Thanra oh and somethings going on with Renault... Joy.
>>
No. 507171 ID: b3ca75
File 136662209206.png - (35.10KB , 900x600 , 25.png )
507171

>let's ctrl + alt + del and close the game, then restart from our last save file.
[Last save made 2013/02/15. Do you wish to load Y/N? N. Did not load last saved file]
>There's another cloud of something above Thanra and Claire.
That’s the fleeing Corrupted.

>Apply ice to Renault. Nonlethally.
:RenaultPIX: Haaa! TiSnrub!
:WaranPIX: It’s burning away the infested parts! It’s working! It’s… it’s… it’s spreading faster!?
:RenaultPIX: HoSdog INacLeefFlesymGnisolLortnoc!
:WaranPIX: We need more ice! We need to burn it away faster!
:RenaultPIX: M’iTonGniogOtTelTiNiw…
:ClairePIX: Ren? What are you doing!?
:RenaultPIX: Erialc? M’iYrros… IEvolUoy….

Renault cuts his own throat for 40 damage!
>>
No. 507172 ID: b3ca75
File 136662210555.png - (35.31KB , 900x600 , 26.png )
507172

>Renny! No!
Renault have been slain!

:WaranPIX:
:ThanraPIX:
:ClairePIX: …Renny…?
:ThanrosPIX: …well, fuck.

:DeathknightPIX: Why did master want this painting burned again?
:DeathKnightPIX: I don’t know… Maybe because it’s so vulgar?

Insert four letter word_
>>
No. 507173 ID: 78c6ea

btw the floating letters are symptoms of a problem elsewhere. They're like debris or shrapnel from an explosion. Uh, I guess you could have used that information before that transparent thing went all Thing on Renault.

The hell are you doing, Kevros...
>>
No. 507176 ID: f2c20c

>>507172
Claire, I think it's time to run and kill those death knights in a fit of rage and sorrow before they can burn the painting. Because if they do that we're fucked.

Also we've resurrected someone before. Sortof. We got him a golem body. Granted, that was when we had a master golemancer on hand... dammit. Still, if we can just safely get Renault into our collective, we can keep his soul in storage until we find a way to get him alive again.

[capture Renault's soul]
>>
No. 507187 ID: b3ca75
File 136663239024.png - (31.27KB , 900x600 , 27.png )
507187

>[capture Renault's soul]
[Unable to capture Renault soul.]
>Claire, I think it's time to run and kill those death knights in a fit of rage and sorrow before they can burn the painting.
:ThanraPIX: We better stop them before they burn the painting!
:ClairePIX: I need to do something first… you guys can go on without me…
:WaranPIX: But-
:ClairePIX: Go!
:ThanrosPIX: On our way.

>Also we've resurrected someone before. Sortof. We got him a golem body. Granted, that was when we had a master golemancer on hand...
…well… we don’t have a golemancer… so… we have to do with what we have… I just need a foot from that corpse and… and… I’m sorry for this, Renault…

Claire cast Raise dead(Limit break: Love)! Claire Raised a Death Lord!
[Warning! Necromantic power is low!]

:ClairePIX: …did it work?
:DarthRenPIX: …what happen? …why do I feel so cold?

Insert Rise from your grave_
>>
No. 507188 ID: d6ef5d

...you're cold because you killed yourself to keep from losing yourself to corruption. And because I couldn't leave it there.

Welcome to the ranks of the living impaired, buddy (it's not so bad. Claire's dead, and I think technically we are too).

So... interesting question. Is he a pally death knight now? Can an undead wield holy powers? Or does he default to a Cecil-esce dark night now?
>>
No. 507192 ID: f2c20c

>>507187
Oh god what did you do. WELP Thanra's not gonna be happy about this, that's for sure. The others are probably not going to be pleased either. I guess it is for the best though. I find myself also hoping you can do that again in the future.

Renault, you might want to consider having your helmet on full time so nobody can see your deathly-pale skin. Both of you should probably just say that Claire figured out a way to... uh... resurrect you? Also grafted a foot onto you? Maybe if you found Renault's boot somewhere you could just say you uh, figured out a healing spell... no, I can't think of a good explanation for this. Just dodge the issue when it comes up. Say we can talk about it later.

Renault, please tell me your sense of morality is intact. Quick pop quiz, should you murder all living things yes or no?
>>
No. 507198 ID: 76b151

damn, now I really wish we had eaten those Death Knights instead of just killing them.
>>
No. 507202 ID: 001618

1)good work Claire

2) how you felling Renault

3)I'm sure this is going to cause some issues down the road but for now lets see if we can't save that painting.
>>
No. 507206 ID: 76b151

wait... how can they destroy the vessal? Doesn't that just switch it to a timeline that would lead to it not being destroyed?
>>
No. 507210 ID: b3ca75
File 136664682646.png - (34.12KB , 900x600 , 28.png )
507210

>Welcome to the ranks of the living impaired, buddy.
:DarthRenPIX: I’m dead!? What the hell!! I didn- …wait… is this my voice? I sound so deep now… and I got this really cool echo effect when I talk… Awesome!
:ClairePIX: …So your first instinct when becoming one of the undead is gushing about how cool your voice is?
:DarthRenPIX: Hey, we all have our ways to deal with things like this.
:ClairePIX: Dork.

>Renault, please tell me your sense of morality is intact. Quick pop quiz, should you murder all living things yes or no?
:DarthRenPIX: What!? Of course not! Why would I want to murder all living things? I do have a craving for flesh, though. A craven for the juicy, succulent flesh… you now, cow meat… like a hamburger or something. The sweet succulent flesh of the living… cows… mmm… are you going to eat that corpse?
:ClairePIX: …aren’t you just a little bit creped out from the hunger?
:DarthRenPIX: Meh, I’m hungry, I can be creped out later.

>Is he a pally death knight now? Can an undead wield holy powers?
:DarthRenPIX: Magic paladin color change… activate!
:ClairePIX: Paladins have a spell for changing color on their gear?
:DarthRenPIX: Of course, how do you think paladins always got matching armor, huh? Also, it seems like my paladin powers still works… mmm… and this is a really good corpse.

>damn, now I really wish we had eaten those Death Knights instead of just killing them.
:DeathKnightPIX: Oh gods, I don’t want to die!
:ThanraPIX: Get back here!
Claire cast energy drain on Deathknight for 22 damage!
Deathknight have been slain!

[Necromantic power is now average!]

:ThanraPIX: ..thanks, I gue- what in the name of Jove!?
:DarthRenPIX: Mmm, you should really try some of this, Claire, it’s delicious!
:ThanraPIX: …Claire? WHAT THE HELL!?
:ClairePIX: Um…

Insert busted_
>>
No. 507211 ID: b7169d

Dragon with a stabbing implement whose not really going to enjoy seeing this.

Panic mode!
>>
No. 507215 ID: d6ef5d

Well. Renny took that pretty well. The mismatched shoes aren't even a problem!

>what the hell
...I saved him the only way I could.
>>
No. 507218 ID: 001618

look he was dying ... well dead really and we panicked just a little bit I mean come on if it was your brother who just bit the dust I bet you would have done anything to try and bring him back. Although we are going to have to try and help him, uh blend in just a bit more.

If she is still pissed at you just tell her we told you to do it and we will back you up 100% on that claim
>>
No. 507227 ID: 37aa84

Ren honey don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been and it's bad for your humanity. Put it down and we'll get you a nice live chicken to bite the head off of when we get home.
>>
No. 507231 ID: b3ca75
File 136666333999.png - (33.35KB , 900x600 , 29.png )
507231

>Well. Renny took that pretty well.
A little too well, if you ask me…

:ClairePIX: I saved him the only way I could…
:ThanraPIX: You damned him forever, witch!
:ClairePIX: Look, I panicked a little when he died and… if it was your brother who just bit the dust I bet you would have done anything to try and bring him back.
:ThanraPIX: I wouldn’t turn him into some monster! Do you even understand what you have done!
:ClairePIX: Err… well…
:ThanraPIX: You damned his very soul to walk the earth in agony forever! I took away his only ticket to an afterlife!
:ClairePIX: But… that’s-
:ThanraPIX: And look at him now!? His eating corpses, for the gods sake!
:ClairePIX: Ren, honey, please don’t eat the corpses of other people…
:DarthRenPIX: You’re right! I shouldn’t eat corpses… I should eat those still alive!
:ClairePIX: That’s not-
:DarthRenPIX: Hey, Thanra? Do you mind if I take a bite from you!?
:ThanraPIX: WHAT!? NO!
:DarthRenPIX: Only a nibble, I promise!
:ThanraPIX: If you get close to me I swear I’ll cut your head off!
:DarthRenPIX: GIVE ME YOUR FLESH, LIZARD!!!

Renault cast Holy bolt on Thanra(Blocked)!

:ClairePIX: Holy shit!

Insert mmm, lizard…_
>>
No. 507232 ID: 78c6ea

She's right you know. You totally shouldn't be raising the undead. You know how they keep coming back to attack people even after you're done with them. What do you think the fighters guild has been dealing with out in the woods for so long?

Renault might be a special case though, because his soul could have just ended up eternally imprisoned in the corruption or something, so damning him to a restless unlife of corpse eating and mental degradation might not be so bad in comparison. But I don't really think that's the case, as he ended his life before the corruption got him. So, pretty much, you fucked up, Claire. You fucked up. You fucked up now. Now you fucked up. You fucked up! You fucked up!
>>
No. 507233 ID: d6ef5d

Order Renault to stand down. He is forbidden to harm anyone without your express permission, is that clear?

Then break down crying.
>>
No. 507234 ID: 001618

grab Renault and pin him to the ground and smack him until he regains his damn sence. For god sakes we know he is still in there we just have to wake him the fuck up... maybe drain him a little, not enough to kill him just to weaken him a bit. when we calmed him down try talking to him so what we can get from him.
>>
No. 507235 ID: f2c20c

>>507231
Yep, that was a mistake.

You better do something about this, Claire. Don't just stand there while what used to be Renault tries to kill your friend. I think we might be able to give him one chance to snap out of it, but... he turned so quickly to evil that I am not confident this won't happen again. It might be better to just accept his death and end this mockery of life.
>>
No. 507237 ID: b3ca75
File 136666565854.png - (34.98KB , 900x600 , 30.png )
507237

>Order Renault to stand down.
:ClairePIX: Ren! Don’t eat anyone! I order you to!
:DarthRenPIX: Yes mistress…
:ClairePIX: I… I fucked up, didn’t I?
:ThanraPIX: Of course you fucked up! Now let’s kill it before you lose control of that thing!
:ClairePIX: …no, I can still fix it.

>maybe drain him a little.
…or maybe the opposite…
Claire drains her power into Renault! Renault have regained his humanity!

:DarthRenPIX: …w-what happen? …did I e-eat someone?
:CLairePIX: O-only… a… c-corpse…

>Then break down crying.
I think… I… think…
Claire have fallen unconscious!

:DarthRenPIX: Claire!
:ThanraPIX:
:DarthRenPix: Dammit Claire, I’m not going to let you die on me now!
:WaranPIX: What’s going on out her- Renault!? What!?

Insert Sacrifices_
>>
No. 507238 ID: d6ef5d

...I would think we'd want to at least try to fix him before just dismissing him. Especially if we've damned him. Maybe we could purify that, at least?
>>
No. 507244 ID: d6ef5d

Welp. Time for evac. Did the others grab the painting? Can we get back to the teleportation painting/door?
>>
No. 507250 ID: f2c20c

>>507237
Wow, okay, so... now we know how to recover a Death Lord's humanity. I presume that this can be done for a Lich as well, but... as we've seen, this is draining.

Renault, right now what Claire needs is chickens. Chickens is always the answer. Uh, tell the others that it's okay if they don't trust you right now but they should at least let you live/unlive until we get Claire back up.

Hang on, who are we even talking to now? Waran, can you hear us directly too? Renault has his humanity back, it's cool. We're cool. Let's get out of here, ask Renault to disarm himself if you want, just don't kill him, not after Claire did so much to bring him fully back from the dead.

Thanra, if you can hear me, please don't kill Renault. He's definitely sane now. We need his help for this, so please give him a chance. Trust that we at least know the reality of things.
>>
No. 509654 ID: f2c20c

>>507237
(It took me quite a while to realize this)
Renault, you might want to avoid using lay on hands. The backlash might rob you of your humanity again, and then we'd get caught in a self-sacrifice loop. Nobody likes those.

Remember that Claire is a Lich. She can come back in a couple of days just fine if she dies here. That's a better option than you losing your humanity again.

For now we can just get the Vessel fragment out of here and regroup at the school. Maybe do some research on how to maintain a Death Lord's sanity.
>>
No. 513656 ID: b3ca75
File 137003787638.png - (36.98KB , 900x600 , 31.png )
513656

>Did the others grab the painting?
:WaranPIX: We grabbed the painting… at least we think it’s the right painting. “A glorious view” By L. Bravesword.
>Chickens is always the answer.
:ThanrosPIX: But where are we supposed to find a bunch of chicken?

>Time for evac.
:WaranPIX: Well… at least she seems to be stable…
:ThanraPIX: And Ren is disarmed.
:DarthRenPIX: Mfff!
:ThanrosPIX: Uh… guys? Why are the flowers completely decayed?
:ThanraPIX: …you seriously notice the flowers before the corpses?
:ThanrosPIX: oh, right, there are also a bunch of skeletons on the floor that I’m pretty sure wasn’t there when we left.

Insert lets end this shit_
>>
No. 513661 ID: 37aa84

Probably best not to hang out here to long. Get Claire and Ren into the room and once they're secure we can find out why those bodies have no skin and muscle but are still wearing their armor.
>>
No. 513663 ID: f2c20c

>>513656
Man, what is with the claw marks on everything? See if you can find someone alive in one of the side rooms, and ask what happened. From the looks of things, this is a very powerful foe, and with our reduced numbers I think we will have problems.
>>
No. 513665 ID: 9ddf68

what the fuck happened just now, well as long as everyone is ok then lets see if we can't find out what is going on at the college now.
>>
No. 513672 ID: 19b3c3

Yay! The quest isn't dead! (Even if a growing number of the party is).

In addition to the corpses, there are also what look like claw marks in the tapestries and the painting of Graven.
>>
No. 513807 ID: b3ca75
File 137009150025.png - (31.43KB , 900x600 , 32.png )
513807

>Get Claire and Ren into the room.
:WaranPIX: Well, someone have been shrinking from cleaning duty. There’s dust everywhere in here…
:ThanraPIX: Hey, it wasn’t like this before we left!
:ThanrosPIX: To be fair, there was a lot of dust in the corridor too…

>claw marks.
:WaranPIX: I’m going to guess it was a bored undead…
:ThanrosPIX: Can an undead even be bored?
:DarthRenPIX: Mfff!

>find out why those bodies have no skin and muscle but are still wearing their armor.
:ThanraPIX: Acid, maybe? There are acids that just eat flesh and not steel.
:WaranPIX: It looks like they just decayed naturally…
:ThanrosPIX: Maybe they overdosed on diet pills and became a bit too thin?
:WaranPIX:

>See if you can find someone alive in one of the side rooms, and ask what happened.
:ThanrosPIX: I guess I’ll try to find someone that’s still alive out there…
:ThanraPIX: No way I’m letting you go out there alone.
:WaranPIX: So you’re just going to leave me here alone with two people that might have become mindless undead?
:ThanraPIX: Well… uh…

Insert split the party_
>>
No. 513809 ID: 9ddf68

well if you are going to leave someone behind I don't think the healer should be the one to be by himself, I mean healers are a support class after all. And Waran isn't much of a fighter truth be told so it would be best if one of the lizards stays behind and Waran and the other one leaves look for survivors.
>>
No. 513812 ID: 37aa84

Wait, it looks like the bodies rotted naturally and the flowers decayed too. Please tell me our teleport didn't malfunction somehow and send us into the future.
>>
No. 513816 ID: 19b3c3

>Flesh decayed to bones, dust everywhere, flowers gone...
Oh crap. Time skip? Are we in the future?

Quick, the clock in the hall! Has it stopped? If we've been gone long enough with no one to change the battery or wind the springs it'll have run to a halt.

>Mfff!
You're not bored Ren, you're incapacitated. There's a difference.
>>
No. 513819 ID: b3ca75
File 137010229827.png - (33.83KB , 900x600 , 33.png )
513819

>You're not bored Ren, you're incapacitated.
:DarthRenPIX: MFF! Mff mff. Mfff? Mfff…
>Oh crap. Time skip? Are we in the future?
:ThanrosPIX: Quick, someone get an almanac and check the date!
:WaranPIX: …almanacs doesn’t work that way…

>Quick, the clock in the hall! Has it stopped?
:WaranPIX: It doesn’t move… though it can be broken for all we know.

>Leave lizard, Take healer.
:ThanrosPIX: Well then, onward to adventure! Let’s find some surviv- AAAH!
:WillDiePIX: AAAH!
:WaranPIX: …well, that was easy…
:WillDiePIX: AAAHH!?
:ThanrosPIX: EEEE! AAH!?
:WaranPIX: Can you please stop screaming so we can actually communicate?
:ThanrosPIX: But we are! He asked who we are and how we got here because apparently everyone else has been dead for months!
:WaranPIX: …I don’t… how… what?

Insert Rawr means I love you in dinosaur_
>>
No. 513820 ID: 76b151

That armor looks suspiciously like Ren.
>>
No. 513821 ID: 9ddf68

is that Will or Die Soon? could have sworn it was one of them.

Anyways can you ask him what the hell happened here we left only about, what an hour ago.
>>
No. 513822 ID: 37aa84

Cool, Will die is here, and he isn't dead yet. Ask him what happened.
>>
No. 513824 ID: f2c20c

>>513819
Uh, Thanros, is that an actual language or are you just fucking with us?

Regardless, explain the situation, but don't tell him exactly how you teleported. Better keep that telepainting a secret.
>>
No. 513827 ID: b3ca75
File 137010504944.png - (33.56KB , 900x600 , 34.png )
513827

>That armor looks suspiciously like Ren.
:WaranPIX: Ren got a standard armor, so it’s a given that there should be others that looks like it.

>Anyways can you ask him what the hell happened here we left only about, what an hour ago.
:WaranPIX: Um… Will, was it? What happen here?
:WillDiePIX: Yeah, I’m Will die, part of the redshirt group… As for what happened, about a month ago the undead stormed the place and killed everyone. Me, my brother Soon and a few imperials was able to hide out in one of the secret tunnels of the school and survived. We’ve lived on the food converter in the kitchen ever since.
:ThanrosPIX: What about the undead?
:WillDiePIX: They kind of just died a day after the attack… I dunno what that was about.
:WaranPIX: …This just raises even further questions!

Insert They were undead mayflies!_
>>
No. 513829 ID: f2c20c

>>513827
It kindof sounds like Kevros killed off his own army once he decided there wasn't any point to them anymore.

Ask if he's got any livestock anywhere.
>>
No. 513830 ID: 19b3c3

...does Will have any idea what the date is? We're kind of out of it. Last thing we knew, it was the day of the attack. The teleport must have fucked up. (...that, or the hacking of the game has damaged the barrier between reality and quest- so the several weeks hiatus resulted in time continuing to pass in-universe even while the PCs couldn't take action).
>>
No. 513832 ID: 9ddf68

wait if the undead are gone then why are they still hiding?
>>
No. 513836 ID: b3ca75
File 137010807240.png - (34.78KB , 900x600 , 35.png )
513836

>...does Will have any idea what the date is?
:WillDiePIX: Dude, I’m sorry, but I’ve lost track of time since the attack. I think it was about a month ago, though… maybe?

>wait if the undead are gone then why are they still hiding?
:WillDiePIX: No, brah, We aren’t hiding. It’s just that there nowhere to go, man. The whole school is surrounded by a black bottomless abyss.
>Ask if he's got any livestock anywhere.
:WillDiePIX: Where would we keep it? The place is surrounded by darkness… Besides, the undead ate all the smaller livestock the school had, like all the hens.
:WaranPIX: Welp, this is looking worse and worse…

Insert Finger eating good_
>>
No. 513839 ID: 19b3c3

...great. We lost a month of time, we're completely cut off from the outside world, there's no sustainable source of foodstuffs, and even the undead have given up on bothering to try and kill you. Not great.

Also, the other redshirt is behind you. If they're lying and really undead, or just paranoid survivors who don't believe your appearing out of nowhere is a good thing, you're surrounded and in trouble.
>>
No. 513840 ID: 76b151

Well, thats not good. If you don't feed Claire and Ren life force they'll go insane. Maybe change the picture to a chicken and you can enter the realm of infinite chickens?
>>
No. 513842 ID: 9ddf68

is that Soon behind you? anyways do we have any idea where the rest of the shards of the vessel are located because we still might be able to fix this shit... and we don't really have anything else to go on at this time so it's also our last hope

well either that or find out how we can do a hard reset and hope it uncorrupts everything but I think that's just a bit beyond us right now.
>>
No. 513843 ID: f2c20c

>>513836
Welp.

Try drawing a chicken on the painting. It's either that or wait for both our undead allies to go crazy from lack of necromantic power.
>>
No. 513846 ID: f2c20c

>>513839
Well we could check to see if they're undead by asking them to remove their helmets? There are visual indications for most undead.
>>
No. 513849 ID: 19b3c3

Yes, undead allies going crazy is the problem. And not, say, living allies starving first.

I guess it's a race to see who cracks or croaks first?
>>
No. 513850 ID: f2c20c

>>513849
They said they were eating from the food converter. Which I'm guessing runs on magic? Hey, we could use an explanation on how the food converter works.
>>
No. 513852 ID: b3ca75
File 137011230622.png - (34.91KB , 900x600 , 36.png )
513852

>there's no sustainable source of foodstuffs.
:WaranPIX: He said they had a working food converter. It’s generally used to make rare and exotic ingredients but it should be able to produce enough food for at least five people. Well… as long as they got organic material lying around, but there is a lot of wood in this building so that shouldn’t be a problem.
>Well we could check to see if they're undead by asking them to remove their helmets?
:WillDiePIX: Um… sure? Happy now, man?
:WaranPIX: As happy as I can be in this situation. Well… um… we got stuff to do, so can you maybe gather the rest of the survivors and meet us here?
:WillDiePIX: No problem, dude.

>change the picture to a chicken and you can enter the realm of infinite chickens.
:WaranPIX: A glorious idea!
>>
No. 513853 ID: b3ca75
File 137011232108.png - (31.92KB , 900x600 , 37.png )
513853

One visit to KFC later…

:WaranPIX: We found some survivors! And we got some chicken for the dead!

>do we have any idea where the rest of the shards of the vessel are located because we still might be able to fix this shit.
:WaranPIX: Well… Claire said the painting would help…
:ThanraPIX: I’ve been looking into it and I can’t see how a painting of a female lizard showing off her butt will help.
:ThanrosPIX: That’s a guy, not a girl. Trust me, I should recognize a guy butt anywhere.
:DarthRenPIX: Mff!?
:ThanraPIX: But she doesn’t have any markings!? …though she have these strange horns… anyway, she taking off a pair of panties… and there’s a dress on the ground next to her.
:WaranPIX: But look at the hips and shoulders. Either that’s a guy or the painter can’t paint women at all.
:DarthRenPIX: MFF! MFF!? Mff…

Insert It’s a trap!_
>>
No. 513855 ID: 76b151

why did you gag Ren anyway? All you needed was to bind his arms and legs.
>>
No. 513856 ID: 9ddf68

I think that's a painting of Kervos, he did like to cross dress from time to time. Also was that chicken by the 'flowers' always black or what. Oh and maybe Renault knows something, I'm pretty sure Clair gave him his humanity back before she went into a stress induced coma.
>>
No. 513858 ID: 9ddf68

>>513855
Thanra is in to bondage I guess
>>
No. 513860 ID: f2c20c

>>513853
It's Kevros, he crossdresses. Also, lizards didn't have markings back then, regardless of gender.

I guess you could use this painting as an example and draw it on the telepainting, but not yet. We have to rouse Claire, try putting the chicken near her face.

Also yeah take the gag off of Ren, jeez. He is still sane, trust us.
>>
No. 513862 ID: 19b3c3

Lizards have changed over the centuries. You've evolved more markings and a different style of horns.

Just like humans have lost the monkey tail, bent over stare, and creased Neanderthal brow.

Also, yeah, the cross-dressing lizard is definitely Kev. Don't judge, kids.

Might as well ungag Ren, see what he has to say.
>>
No. 513870 ID: b3ca75
File 137011409222.png - (33.21KB , 900x600 , 38.png )
513870

>Thanra is in to bondage I guess.
:ThanrosPIX: She does usually have a lot of rope in her room…
:ThanraPIX: HEY!

>Might as well ungag Ren, see what he has to say.
:DarthRenPIX: THAT’S A GUY!?! B-but I… oh gods…
:WaranPIX: …and that was really important to hear…

>It's Kevros, he crossdresses.
:ThanraPIX: That explains the panties…
:DarthRenPIX: …so many good memories… destroyed…
> I guess you could use this painting on the telepainting.
:WaranPIX: That would probably take us to Kevros, yes…

>We have to rouse Claire, try putting the chicken near her face.
:WaranPIX: Here comes the chi-
:ClairePIX: Om Nom Nom!
:WaranPIX: Ahh! She almost ate my hand!
:ClairePIX: Mmmm… Chicken…

[Necromantic power is low! Humanity is average!]

Insert Hungry hungry Mantis_
>>
No. 513871 ID: 76b151

Eat the other chickens. Gotta get that power up so we don't nom our friends in an emergency... carefuly of the black chicken though it looks kinda evil.
>>
No. 513872 ID: 19b3c3

What's that blue doohickey on the table?

> take us to Kevros, yes…
That's probably premature if he's the bad guy here. He was an epic level paladin, and could probably have taken all of you at once in a fight before he got himself an army of undead or broke reality.
>>
No. 513875 ID: f2c20c

>>513870
Sup Claire. Good work so far. We have the lewd painting, and we have problems.

Waran, do brief her up on the current situation? Another chicken wouldn't hurt if she's still hungry.
>>
No. 513882 ID: b3ca75
File 137011721843.png - (33.29KB , 900x600 , 39.png )
513882

>What's that blue doohickey on the table?
:ThanraPIX: It’s a pair of flowers… or was a pair of flowers before they withered and died.

>Eat the other chickens.
:ClairePIX: Mmm… I don’t think I can eat anymore chicken. I’m kind of full after the last two.
:DarthRenPIX: I’m still hungry…
:ThanrosPIX: Can I feed Ren?
:ClairePIX: …Why do you guys even have him tied up? He doesn’t seem to be feral anymore…

>Waran, do brief her up on the current situation?
:WaranPIX: And that’s why everyone is dead…
:ClairePIX: …well… this sucks.
:DarthRenPIX: Mmm… Chicken…

>That's probably premature if he's the bad guy here.
:WaranPIX: We don’t really have anything else to go by, though… Have you had any other visions, Claire?
:ClairePIX: …I don’t know… I keep seeing the night sky for some reason…
:ThanraPIX: That doesn’t really help at all…

Insert Fortune cookie_
>>
No. 513890 ID: 76b151

what phase of moon? Or any identifiable constellations?
>>
No. 513892 ID: f2c20c

>>513882
Perhaps we should go out and look at the outside, and the sky. Or we could try drawing a night sky.
>>
No. 513894 ID: 19b3c3

Wasn't our plan to collect the pieces of the vessel or something? Wasn't this painting supposed to be one of them?
>>
No. 513898 ID: 6ecdc4

Hey Claire do your necromantic powers tell you we got the right painting or no not really
>>
No. 513901 ID: b3ca75
File 137012285492.png - (33.18KB , 900x600 , 40.png )
513901

>do your necromantic powers tell you we got the right painting.
…It’s magical… but not vessel kind of magical… It’s more like it’s been marked by someone… It’s like Lizbeth really wanted me to find this painting.
>what phase of moon? Or any identifiable constellations?
I didn’t see a moon… or any constellations… though I can’t really see the constellations on a normal night sky either.

>Perhaps we should go out and look at the outside, and the sky.
:ThanrosPIX: I was out looking before we went and got the painting. It’s just pitch black outside, just like Will said. You can’t see the ground a few feet from the door let alone the sky.

>Wasn't our plan to collect the pieces of the vessel or something?
:WaranPIX: Of course it was, but we have no idea where to look. The only thing we have as a clue is the naked lizard painting and that doesn’t really help.
:ClairePIX: I recognize the guy in the painting though, it’s the same guy who made me a lich… Kevros, was it? …hmm, I think I saw him under the night sky too, actually…

Insert Orion’s Belt is undone_
>>
No. 513904 ID: f2c20c

>>513901
Hmm. Then... that is where Kevros is? The least risky thing we could do is send Claire in alone to scout, since she'd just resurrect back here eventually if she gets killed. On the other hand, that would also alert Kevros to the fact that we're here again... but his army is dead.

Is there anything on the back of the painting? Uh, I haven't even been able to see the thing, I'll note. Is it invisible to us, or do you guys just keep putting it back in your hammerspace inventories?

It's sounding like the only lead we have is the night sky and the painting... draw Kevros under that night sky?

Wait, where's Davros? And Blackadder? Surely they aren't dead. Why don't we check?

[switch to Davros]
>>
No. 513905 ID: 782175

Quick question, whose head are we in right now or is everyone just hearing us? Because the last time everyone heard us without someone repeating what we say was when some god like entity was about to delete the world
>>
No. 514043 ID: b3ca75
File 137017965724.png - (34.31KB , 900x600 , 41.png )
514043

>[switch to Balros]
[Unable to switch to Balros. Unable to find Balros!]
>[switch to Blackadder]
[Unable to switch to Blackadder. Blackadder doesn’t have a strong enough connection with Claire!]

>Quick question, whose head are we in right now or is everyone just hearing us?
You’re in my head right now, Claire’s head. And I don’t think the others can hear you…
>Is there anything on the back of the painting?
Nope, nothing.

:ClairePIX: I guess we have no other choice than confront Kevros then…
:WaranPIX: Maybe we should meet the other survivors first? Will did say that he would bring them he-
:LtBlackadderPIX: Holy crap, you guys are still alive!?

Insert All praise the holy dung of our lord!_
>>
No. 514057 ID: f2c20c

>>514043
Oh whoops I got totally mixed up and meant to try to switch to DYLON. I was also apparently not paying attention and thought only Soon and Will were accounted for. I feel dumb now.

Say hi! And that there are some time shenanigans going on and apparently you jumped an entire month ahead with the last telepainting use. Ask if Dylon is still alive. At this point I expect Thanros to ask after his boyfriend as well.

Renault should probably keep his hood up so that people don't notice he's undead.
>>
No. 514064 ID: 19b3c3

>Holy crap, you guys are still alive?!
Well, except those of us who are dead, sure.

Hiya, Blackadder.

>Maybe we should meet the other survivors first?
Might be a good idea before we accidentally disappear for months again.
>>
No. 514083 ID: 9ddf68

think we should keep Renault's new condition a secret a little longer or just come out with it? if you want to keep it a secret just have him put his helmet on for now. also ask Blackadder who else survived.
>>
No. 514096 ID: b3ca75
File 137019650423.png - (34.04KB , 900x600 , 42.png )
514096

:ClairePIX: Let’s just say we’re alive thanks to some time shenanigans. Who else survived?
:LtBlackadderPIX: It was just us three.
:ClairePIX: …so… Dylon?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Bad news is that we haven’t found him, good news is that we haven’t found his body either. Maybe they took him alive?
:ThanrosPIX: So… How about Balros then?
:LtBlackadderPIX: …who?
:ThanrosPIX: You know what? I’m sure his alive and fine somewhere.
:ThanraPIX: You’re awfully optimistic about this.
:ThanrosPIX: Well, I’m an optimist! Naïve optimism!
:ThanraPIX: Realistic skepticism…
:WaranPIX: This doesn’t really help us at all…
:DarthRenPIX: Why can there never be a simple solution to these problem… like apply axe to bad guy.

Insert a defining solution_
>>
No. 514101 ID: 9ddf68

any idea where they might have taken them... or does the whole school floating in a black abase kinda kill that idea before it can even take off of the ground?

It's starting to look like facing Korvos is really the only course of action we can take.
>>
No. 514115 ID: 19b3c3

Oh no, Robotnik is MIA too?!
>>
No. 514122 ID: f2c20c

>>514096
Yep. No other leads but drawing Kevros under a night sky... unless there's something in the library? But the Dean is missing too, isn't he? Nobody else can really help us find information in the books there, so the library is kindof useless... I find the Dean being missing very odd- did his phylactery get destroyed, or is he hiding?

Fuck it, just do it. Prepare beforehand for a battle, though. Have everyone wearing protection vs necromancy.
>>
No. 514126 ID: b3ca75
File 137020960903.png - (40.41KB , 900x600 , 43.png )
514126

>Oh no, Robotnik is MIA too?!
:LtBlackadderPIX: Well… um… no… kind off… you see, we’ve found his corpse… so he’s not really “missing”…
>any idea where they might have taken them...
:LtBlackadderPIX: If I knew I wouldn’t really be here wasting time in the school, right?

>Facing Korvos is really the only course of action we can take.
It seems like it…
>Have everyone wearing protection vs necromancy.
I was able to duplicate the immunity ring Thanra had and I made a bunch of gear that’s protects from holy magic. He is supposed to be a Paladin, after all.
[You received Ring of Necro immunity! You received Ring of protection against Holy!]

:WilldiePIX: Um… we’ll stay here… you know… if anyone else would come through?
:LtblackadderPIX: Yes, we know that you guys are cowards… but fine, stay if you want.
:WilldiePIX: Just don’t forget about us if you find a way out of this mess, okay?
:ClairePIX: Don’t worry, we’ll be back. Now, let’s roll!
>>
No. 514127 ID: b3ca75
File 137020962110.png - (15.87KB , 900x600 , 44.png )
514127

:ClairePIX: …where are we?
:WaranPIX: Um… space?
:ThanrosPIX: Doesn’t the painting usually follow us when we teleport?
:FolkenPIX: What the hell!? Aren’t you guys supposed to be dead!?

Insert SPAAAACEEEEE!_
>>
No. 514131 ID: f2c20c

>>514127
Oh hey, someone to kill with extreme prejudice, and demand to know where Dylon is while doing so.

Get 'im!
>>
No. 514138 ID: a988cd

That's dylon's ass of a brother right? Well I bet you don't need me to tell you to kick his ass... And see what information you can get off this guy that could also be helpful
>>
No. 514141 ID: 19b3c3

>Robotnik KIA
Rest in peace, Eggman. We'll eat hedgehog pie at your memorial.

>Aren't you supposed to be dead?!
I've been dead all along, I thought everyone knew how that movie ended by this point.

Confirm you have the right brother before engaging kill-mode. And it might be a good idea to try and squeeze information out of Folken instead of just putting him down.
>>
No. 514231 ID: b3ca75
File 137026673212.png - (18.09KB , 900x600 , 45.png )
514231

:ClairePIX: Tell us what happened to Dylon and we’ll grant you a quick death, Folken!
:FolkenPIX: Dylon? Why, I captured him when we attacked to school.
:LtBlackadderPIX: So he’s still alive!?
:FolkenPIX: Of course not. That was over a month ago. I grew tired of torturing him after a week so I ate his head.
:LtBlackadderPIX: You’re a liar and a knave, have at you!
:ClairePIX: Um… right, let’s just kill this guy and get it over with.

:DeanPIX: Hey! No fighting in the realm between worlds!
:WaranPIX: Why!? Because we might accidently collapse the world or something?
:DeanPIX: What? No. Because I get to clean up the mess after everyone is dead, that’s why. Do you know how hard it is to clean up a blood stain that got stuck on the infinity of the universe?
:FolkenPIX: Lord Sorvek! I bow before your might! Oh, great one, when will I be rewarded for my deeds as you promised?
:DeanPIX: Hmm? Oh, in a moment, I just want to talk with Lizbeths pawns first. So… While trapping you outside the time stream was a really clever trick to buy time on Liz part, I can’t really so what she hoped to accomplish with it. None of you have any hope to even harm me at your current state. Hmm… maybe she just made a mistake?

Insert Sorvek threepwood, Mighty dean_
>>
No. 514232 ID: 76b151

We were just kinda stumped on what to do next. Also where is Kevros? Your name is his spelled backwards but you look nothing like him.
>>
No. 514233 ID: 76b151

Oh wait. Nevermind, I get it you got reincarnated into a human. Oops sorry. forgot reincarnation was a thing and of course you wouldn't look exactly like Kevros. Hell theres no reason you couldn't carnate into something like... a chicken if the universe was cruel.
>>
No. 514261 ID: 19b3c3

> so I ate his head.
...I'm confused as to what to object to, here. The murder, the fratricide, the cannibalism, a male mantis eating heads, or whether that counts as incest.

>Sorvek
Why does everyone think the backwards name this is so clever?

>I can’t really [see] what she hoped to accomplish with it.
Dude, have Lizbeth's plans ever made sense? They just somehow end up working anyways.
>>
No. 514264 ID: f2c20c

>>514231
Ask Kevros why he's even doing this.
>>
No. 514268 ID: b3ca75
File 137027839774.png - (18.10KB , 900x600 , 46.png )
514268

>Dude, have Lizbeth's plans ever made sense?
:DeanPIX: You’re right, they don’t need to make sense! What a relief. I think I’ll lower my guard then, it’s not like I’ll regret it later when my quick yet avoidable demise comes knocking in a few minutes.
:ThanraPIX: …is he being sarcastic or not? It’s hard to tell…
:DeanPIX: Sarcastic? What does that taste like?
:ClairePIX: …Kevros, what are you even trying to do?
:DeanPIX: Kevros? I-I’m not Kevros, I’m Sorvek!
:WaranPIX: Spelling your name backwards isn’t the smartest thing to do.
:DeanPIX: …fine. Let me shed this old man guise then…
>>
No. 514269 ID: b3ca75
File 137027841048.png - (16.32KB , 900x600 , 47.png )
514269

:Kevros2: In the name of the moon!

Renault, Waran, Thanra, Thanros, Blackadder, Folken have been unmade! They have ceased to exist completely!
>>
No. 514270 ID: b3ca75
File 137027842680.png - (10.13KB , 900x600 , 48.png )
514270

:Kevros2: And this isn’t even my final form! …wait, what happen to the others? Oh, right, I kind of forgot that the aura on this thing tends to kill weaker people… sorry…
:ClairePIX: By the gods! Y-you... what…
:Kevros2: So… um… wanna call a rain check so you’ll be able to gather a new party of adventures? We want this to be a proper end boss fight, right? That’s the way it’s supposed to go, right? Sorry, I’m kind of new with the whole bad guy thing… wait, are bad guy even supposed to say sorry? Um… I’m kind of confused…
:ClairePIX:

Insert Rock falls, everyone dies_
>>
No. 514271 ID: 19b3c3

Kind of hard to make a new adventuring party if the entire world is dead, Kev. I guess we could recruit the redshirts, but two reshirts and a main character in an unwinnable battle are how games are supposed to begin, not end.

*Sigh* Kev, what is this, anyways? You really don't seem that... into this whole villain gig. Is this some kind of weird game Liz is having you play with her? A "hey I'm bored with being an imortal god, let's battle over the fate of existence?".

And turn off that lens flare and let us see your pretty sailor scout uniform already. :V
>>
No. 514273 ID: 9ddf68

so does he look like the mad god in your dreams Claire? Also Kev, The fuck. Last we saw of you was when you where married to Liz had a few children, how did that go by the way, and seemed pretty happy. Now you're trying to destroy all of reality, again the fuck?
>>
No. 514278 ID: 37aa84

Well since you just vaporized the rest of our party with no difficulty protocol would normally dictate that you either let us go so we can wallow in how easily we were defeated or capture and imprison us in a way that allows for us to escape without making it too easy. It also wouldn't be uncalled for for you to monologue a bit about your motives first, give us just a bit of an idea as to why you're unmaking the world or whatever it is you are actually doing.
>>
No. 514300 ID: b3ca75
File 137028672898.png - (8.06KB , 900x600 , 49.png )
514300

>Kind of hard to make a new adventuring party if the entire world is dead, Kev.
:Kevros2: Oh, right, everyone is dead… wops…
>Is this some kind of weird game Liz is having you play with her?
:Kevros2: W-what!? O-off course not! That would b-be very… um… unethical?
>And turn off that lens flare and let us see your pretty sailor scout uniform already.
:Kevros3: W-w-what!?!

>wouldn't be uncalled for you to monologue a bit about your motives.
:Kevros2: Monologue? Oh right, I’m supposed to do that right… let me just check my list here…
Hmmm… let’s see… Monologue about your motives… kill her friends in an epic battle… wops, I kind of jumped the gun on that one, sorry… explain that we can rule together or something… give her an ultimatum… either she joins you or die…
:ClairePIX: You’re really bad at this, you know that?
:Kevros2: S-sorry… anyway… um… motive… err… you see… well… maybe… um…
:ClairePIX: …you mean you did all this without any real motive!?
:Kevros2: Of course not, it’s just… no, wait, now I remember. I kind of accidently got corrupted and could see the world in a new way or something and… um… I think I realized that by changing around a few one and zeros in people I could increase their empathy and kind of eliminate crime and war and stuff and… and… I kind of needed to reset everyone to do that… or something… Man, I trained on this speech, but I kind of forgot about it when I was waiting on you for a whole month…
:ClairePIX: …What is wrong with you!?
:Kevros2PIX: Hmm? Oh, right, almost forgot, Join me or die? I mean, everyone else is already dead so you don’t really have a choice but whatever…
:ClairePIX: You’re a horrible person… um… lizard! Lizard person!

Insert join or die_
>>
No. 514302 ID: 76b151

Kevros how are you embarassed by a sailor scout uniform when you've posed with a thong on for a painting thats been viewed by hundreds?
>>
No. 514304 ID: 9ddf68

so if your whole goal was to create the perfect world why'd you kill Liz?
>>
No. 514307 ID: c31f72

Kevros. Your plan is stupid.
>>
No. 514308 ID: 76b151

Also wait. Why would you need a lich to join you? Even if she does carry the Voices she kinda lacks the vessal at the moment.
>>
No. 514309 ID: f2c20c

>>514300
I feel like we skipped like half the game. We don't have all the vessel fragments, AND we didn't figure out what was up with Liz sensing multiple Kevros.

...maybe when Kevros killed everyone, the fragments of his soul got sucked up so now he's actually more sane? Maybe we can talk him into fixing things. Tell him he caused an incredible amount of suffering to attempt to change the world like this. Did he even think to ask anyone if they WANTED the world to be changed? Did he forget who he was before, and the true nature of good and evil? He's become a bad paladin!

If we're going to change anything when we reset the world (because it looks like that's the only way to bring everyone back), it should be to make it so Liz doesn't have to wait so long to be reunited with him next time he dies.
>>
No. 514310 ID: 19b3c3

>I could increase their empathy
Um, Kev. Bad news. Remember how as magic voices we're not exactly bound to one time and place? We've seen a world where people have increased empathy. Where the natives can literally feel each other's feelings. And you know what all this empathy wrought?

Massive intolerance, xenophobia, persecution of those who deviated from the norm, and thousands of years of genocidal wars deadlocking most significant cultural and scientific advances. It's only started to let up within the last 100 years or so when some peoples from worlds not locked in constant states of conflict showed up with better weapons and basically forced them to cut it out.

The neumono: nature's natural fuzzy little cuddles and with one of the bloodiest histories around.

>Sort of forgot
You know, if your ideas aren't clear enough for you to remember them for a whole month, are they really good enough to destroy the entire world over? Maybe you should just put things back together?
>>
No. 514321 ID: b3ca75
File 137029083463.png - (7.98KB , 900x600 , 50.png )
514321

>Tell him he caused an incredible amount of suffering to attempt to change the world like this.
>Did he forget who he was before, and the true nature of good and evil?
>He's become a bad paladin!
>you know what all this empathy wrought?
>Massive intolerance, xenophobia, persecution of those who deviated from the norm, and thousands of years of genocidal wars deadlocking most significant cultural and scientific advances.
>You know, if your ideas aren't clear enough for you to remember them for a whole month, are they really good enough to destroy the entire world over?
>Kevros. Your plan is stupid.
:Kevros2: B-b-but wait I can… um…
>>
No. 514322 ID: b3ca75
File 137029085060.png - (8.51KB , 900x600 , 51.png )
514322

>Kevros how are you embarassed by a sailor scout uniform when you've posed with a thong on for a painting thats been viewed by hundreds?
:Kevros3: I WHAT!? BUT THAT CA- Blarg!

Kevros Codpiece attacks Kevros for 92782781719721881724167519 damage!
Kevros has been slain!

>>
No. 514323 ID: b3ca75
File 137029086821.png - (11.05KB , 900x600 , 52.png )
514323

:Lizbeth: Hah! Victory is mine!
:Kevros2: Dammit! I was so close to winning… wait a moment, Claire is technically my pawn! I’ve taken all your pawns already so shouldn’t I have won!?
:Lizbeth: Pssh, you still had two redshirt living in the school.
:Kevros2: Redshirts? Aw man… lost thanks to some redshirts…
:Lizbeth: Current score: 8 – 7 to me!
:Kevros2: Can’t we play something else next time?
:Lizbeth: You know what, this whole fantasy setting is getting kind of boring… maybe so sci-fi next time? Oh, I know, a sci-fi dating sim!
:ClairePIX: What in the name of Jove is going on here?
:Kevros2: Well, as long as I don’t need to be the bad guy…
:Lizbeth: But you made such a cute bad guy~

Insert Games of destiny_
>>
No. 514324 ID: 9ddf68

... SO all of this was just one giant game for you to as a means to kill time... This shit can be fixed right we kinda liked some of the guys we met here.
>>
No. 514325 ID: 19b3c3

Called it. Bored gods playing games.

Could Claire have her world back now, please? Preferably with a few of the more broken parts fixed?
>>
No. 514329 ID: f2c20c

>>514323
You are two very bad lizards. This had better be a True Illusion and the world's still intact outside it.

Why was Liz surprised about Kevros having turned Claire into a lich, if she knew this was all a game? Also, how did Liz send Claire and company forwards in time when she was already dead in the game?

And what was with Liz sensing multiple Kevros? That made me think his soul got all fragmented somehow.
>>
No. 514338 ID: 9dba7d

this is all getting very silly
>>
No. 514341 ID: f2c20c

>>514323
Actually, if the victory condition is to take all the opponent's pawns AND kill them, then nobody won since both sides have pawns still and both sides are already dead.

I mean, Claire's dream-trap killed Liz already, right?
>>
No. 514346 ID: b3ca75
File 137029753394.png - (11.08KB , 900x600 , 53.png )
514346

>Why was Liz surprised about Kevros having turned Claire into a lich.
:Lizbeth: Because I didn’t know what he was planning. I mean, hiding a magical trap behind her neutral lich magic was quite ingenious.
>how did Liz send Claire and company forwards in time when she was already dead in the game?
:Lizbeth: I was able to hide a piece of myself in Claire when I died. It had just enough power to send them to the right time for my backup plan, which was the cod piece…
>And what was with Liz sensing multiple Kevros?
:Lizbeth: I got a bit confused when I sensed your lizard friends. They still got enough Bravesword blood in them to make them look like Kevros if you aren’t paying attention… plus there where three of them at the same time which didn’t help matters.

>Actually, if the victory condition is to take all the opponent's pawns AND kill them, then nobody won since both sides have pawns still and both sides are already dead.
:Lizbeth: …dammit, you’re right. And now no one has the means to take the others pawns…
:Kevros2: So… draw?
:Lizbeth: …fine. So the score is now 7-7.
>You are two very bad lizards. This had better be a True Illusion and the world's still intact outside it.
:Lizbeth: Oh, don’t worry, we didn’t actually kill anyone. Beside, we’ll reset everything to the way it was… with the lich parts and stuff removed, of course.
:Kevros2: Actually, we should probably reward Claire for her participation.
:Lizbeth: You’re right. How about this, you can choose to where in time we reset everything. Anywhere from when you “died” the first time to when you got the contract to collect all those plants. Of course, we will change some things, like not making you a lich, so thing might be a bit different where… um… when you arrive.
:Kevros2: How about her memories? Should we wipe them?
:Lizbeth: Let her decide! Do you want to remember everything, or do you want a fresh start?

Insert writing the past_
>>
No. 514347 ID: 9ddf68

Uh Clair I'm letting you take the wheel on this one, do you want to keep the memories of this little misadventure or do you want to start fresh as well, either way it's sounding like you won't be lich anymore, which come to think of it does that mean your family will still be alive and that you would actually have married Folken or whoever it was that your parents wanted you to get hitched with?

Oh and what happens to us then, and I mean us as in the head voices?
>>
No. 514348 ID: 76b151

If you want advice I'd say go ahead and ask to remember this. For one thing you found love here and if your parents stay alive you'd have no reason to join the school where several of the people there that you fell in love with. It'd also give you a leg up on crafting Runes which are hella useful even if you aren't a lich.
>>
No. 514350 ID: 19b3c3

Wait, if Liz isn't a lich, and there's no vessel in play, the empire won't come looking for it! That'll change pretty much the whole course of events, won't it?

...and does Clair stay a mage?

How about we go back to after the first day of school and the haunted house stuff? Before the empire invades? Which... shouldn't happen now I think? That should dodge most the boring repetitions (no meeting friends for the first time again) and picks up where things should start to diverge.

There will be some changes to catch up on (like maybe Claire's family surviving, or not raiding the crypt the first night) but it should be workable.

Memories intact, please.
>>
No. 514352 ID: f2c20c

>>514346
...something strikes me as wrong, here. If the codpiece showed up to kill Kevros, then we must be at some physical location, not a realm between worlds. Also, the moon is right there, so we must be in space. Yet, there's air here, and something to stand on.

Claire, disbelieve all this, it's probably a True Illusion. I will as well.
[disbelieve the True Illusion]

If that doesn't work out, then uh... Well, thinking about the choice, since you won't be a lich this time around then your parents won't be dead, which means you'll wind up married to Folken. That's BAD, and I don't see how to avoid that, even if you choose a late time to reset to. I guess if your parents just die from a random undead or bandit attack things could work out. Hmm, another thing of note is that your relationship with your three boyfriends will probably develop slower since you won't have a dramatic confession to make, so it'd probably be best to not remember your relationship with them. I mean, it'll be boring for you and maybe a bit unnerving to them that you know so much about them already.

So I'm thinking it'd probably be best to forget most everything, and choose the time you first stepped into the school. Might be a good idea to remember at least the fact that time got reset like this, so that you have some evidence that this adventure happened.
>>
No. 514426 ID: 01531c

>>514346
Remember everything, but in movie format, so it all stays in the part of the brain where trivia goes, instead of jumbling with your new actual memories.
>>
No. 514488 ID: b3ca75
File 137035778846.png - (40.64KB , 900x600 , pixel adventure2.png )
514488

>>
No. 514489 ID: b3ca75
File 137035780773.png - (27.94KB , 900x600 , 54.png )
514489

>Wake up!
:ClairePIX: Gnt..?
:ThanraPIX: Wake up, sleepy head, it’s time for breakfast.
:ClairePIX: …breakfast? …what day is it?
:ThanraPIX: Um… it’s Friday? The 17th of Adarosh? Shouldn’t you already know that? I mean, you did sign up for the school yesterday…
:ClairePIX: Oh, sorry… I just had this… weird dream…
:ThanraPIX: Well, anyway, you’re in luck. We got a message in the mail saying that all classes today are canceled thanks to the peace talk thingy.
:ClairePIX: The what?
:ThanraPIX: Didn’t you hear? The empire and the republic are going to have some kind of diplomatic meeting here at the school, with this being neutral ground and everything. Of course, this means that the guys will probably force us to wear those maid uniforms all day today. Man, I almost regret that rooster prank we made… Oh, and by the way, you got a package today. I think it’s from your parents.
:ClairePIX: Wait, what!?

Insert Future perfect_
>>
No. 514491 ID: f2c20c

>>514489
Oh huh, we're still active. That's weird, I thought we'd be separated after the rewind/reset.

Check out the stupid package from your stupid parents.
>>
No. 514496 ID: 19b3c3

Ummm... just in case.

[Disbelieve the illusion]

Anyways, wasn't a dream, Claire. And open that package. And... check yourself for signs of lichdom, or lack thereof.
>>
No. 514498 ID: 37aa84

Yeah if history has been rewritten so she never died or became a lich then shouldn't she have never gotten us from Kevros? Something seems to be off here.
>>
No. 514502 ID: b3ca75
File 137036287853.png - (31.02KB , 900x600 , 55.png )
514502

>[Disbelieve the illusion]


…nothing.
>check yourself for signs of lichdom, or lack thereof.
…I don’t have a craving for flesh anymore… that’s good, right? I also can’t use any of my necromantic powers… so… I’m normal?

>Check out the stupid package from your stupid parents.
Hey! Don’t say that my parents are stupid! They might be a bit misguided, but not stupid!
As for the packaged… let’s see…
“Dear Clkrlgb.
Always remember that no matter what direction you choose in life we will always be proud of you and we will always support you to our fullest extent, even if your choices doesn’t match our expectations.
Write home soon – Love and kisses, Mom and all three dads. <3

Ps: I know how you love Manuel’s homemade cookies so I thought I should send some for you – Love, Mom.”

:ClairePIX:
:ThanraPIX: …bad news?

Insert letter from home_
>>
No. 514504 ID: 37aa84

Have a cookie, offer one to Thanra too.
>>
No. 514505 ID: f2c20c

>>514502
Awwww.

Share some cookies with Thanra!
>>
No. 514512 ID: 19b3c3

Oh hey, from no parents to four? That's progress.

What about non-necromantic powers? Like detect magical creature? Or all the enchanting you learned?

>>514504
Provided they're not chocolate grub chip or something, in which case you should warn her.
>>
No. 514513 ID: 9ddf68

no no, it's just mom being a mom is all, want a cookie? Oh and do we have anything planed for the day or just do whatever.
>>
No. 514523 ID: b3ca75
File 137036845110.png - (33.90KB , 900x600 , 56.png )
514523

>What about non-necromantic powers? Like detect magical creature? Or all the enchanting you learned?
I can’t seem to cast magic at all. But as enchanting is more based on knowledge then any kind of magical prowess I should be able to use what I know.

>Have a cookie.
:ClairePIX: No… It’s just mom being a mom… want a cookie?
:ThanraPIX: Sure! …mmmm, these are delicious, thanks!
:ClairePIX: So… do we have anything planned today?
:ThanraPIX: Not really. It was just ten minute ago I got to know that we had the day off so… I guess we’ll go meet up the others for breakfast?
:ClairePIX: I guess…

:LtBlackadderPIX: Excuse me? Are you miss Clck- Clkrs- Claire Clíodhna? …wait… Have we met before?
:ClairePIX: Um… no?
:LtBlackadderPIX: …I just had the strangest sense of déjà vu… anyway, I’m here to officially invite you to the celebration tonight. Bring as many friends as you like!
:ThanraPIX: Celebration?
:LtBlackadderPIX: The celebration that you are now Imperial citizen!
:ThanraPIX:

Insert Hurray!_
>>
No. 514524 ID: 19b3c3

Hey. Um. That's not right. The tapestries are still clawed up. The Graven painting too. If you went back in time, those things shouldn't have happened yet. If fact, if Kev and Liz aren't playing their game, they shouldn't happen at all.

...also the Kevros painting is bleeding. And Thanra. And Blackadder. And the flowers are still gone. And, written in blood on the walls, above the two paintings, it says "Liz. Not real."

Disbelieve the motherfucking true illusion. We have evidence this isn't real, and confirmation from the grandmaster mother of illusions herself. Disbelieve.
>>
No. 514525 ID: 9ddf68

...So you did get hitched

Could you ask her how you became a citizen exactly since a lot of things are happening to you at once like leaving home for the first time, going to a 'new' school, (saving the world from two bored gods), and a rough night last night your minds kinda out of it so if she would be so kind to remind you how you Became a citizen that would be wonderful.
>>
No. 514527 ID: 9ddf68

oh and Clair DON'T FREAK OUT. at least not in public, find a nice quit place first and then freak out.
>>
No. 514528 ID: 19b3c3

>bleeding
Or, more precisely, they're all crying blood from their eyes. Except Graven, cause he's blind.
>>
No. 514529 ID: c31f72

What if its a true illusion on us again? Its happened before.
>>
No. 514536 ID: b3ca75
File 137037302499.png - (37.58KB , 900x600 , 57.png )
514536

>Disbelieve the motherfucking true illusion.
Disbelieve… Disbelieve… DISBELIEVE!

Nothing…

>Could you ask her how you became a citizen exactly.
:ClairePIX: I’m a citizen?
:LtBlackadderPIX: You all are. The Empire managed to buy up the whole republic, so from this day forward this country will officially be a part of the Empire!
:ThanraPIX: Wait… then why are you inviting Claire?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Oh, the whole school is invited. It’s just… um… Lord Dylon wishes to invite miss Claire to a more… private part of the party.
:ThanraPIX: …Because?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Because our Lord wishes so. Now, if you excuse me, I got three more Mantises to invite. God day, ladies.

>The tapestries are still clawed up. They’re all crying blood from their eyes. Blood on the walls.
:ClairePIX: Um… Thanra? Do you see something… weird with the tapestries?
:ThanraPIX: …no? Well, except that one is hanging a bit crooked. Why do you ask?
:ClairePIX: Oh… nothing.
:ThanraPIX: Well, let’s go get brea-----
:ClairePIX:
:ThanraPIX: ---!?

>DON’T FREAK OUT.
…shit… SHIT… What’s going on? THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!? WHAT!?

Insert Go see a shrink_
>>
No. 514537 ID: 76b151

If it isn't an illusion then its a dream.

Wake Up.

maybe try pinching yourself?
>>
No. 514538 ID: 9ddf68

Painting Kevros looks kinda pissed and more and more blood is filling the halls... think the painting trick still works because we might have to take a trip back to kerovs or liz to see what the fuck is going on.
>>
No. 514539 ID: 37aa84

The Kevros picture is looking at you and smiling take it down and take a look at it.
>>
No. 514543 ID: b3ca75
File 137037539672.png - (30.13KB , 900x600 , 58.png )
514543

>Wake Up.
I can’t!?
>try pinching yourself.
:ClairePIX: Ow!
:ThanraPIX: Claire?

>The Kevros picture is looking at you and smiling take it down and take a look at it.
It’s just a painting!? It’s… just a normal painting…

:ThanraPIX: Are you alright? You’re acting kind of weird…

Insert just a pinch of salt_
>>
No. 514546 ID: 9ddf68

ask what just happened in the last 5 minutes, then say you want to check something out and will meat her in the miss hall shortly. After she leaves take the picture back into your room and see if we can't still use it to travel.
>>
No. 514551 ID: 19b3c3

Uhhh.

So... either this time-rewound world is an illusion that just booted Liz's attempt to get to you out, or all that blood and stuff was the illusion sent by someone to mess with you. Or you're just going crazy.

I kind of suspect you're not crazy. We know what that looks like. And if time were really rewound, you wouldn't have any enemies to try and deceive you with a false illusion warning.

Meaning the best explanation is still that this reality is false. But that you lack a way to break free, even knowing that. It's stronger than even the true illusions we've seen in the past.

Which I guess means you have to play along until we find a way to fix this or break free.
>>
No. 514556 ID: f2c20c

>>514543
That's the telepainting. Turn it around.

Or try destroying it. There's gotta be something in this dream you can bust up to escape. Last time we were stuck in a dream, you had to kill that fake you, remember? Lacking results from the painting, ask Thanra what the first thing she said to you was when you arrived at the Academy.

We need to interrogate everyone until we find the impostor. Or more than one impostor, come to think of it.

Also, iirc, the Dean's phylactery was in your dreamspace. That should be Kevros's phylactery in reality, so if we can find it and destroy it he'll be in trouble.
>>
No. 514558 ID: b3ca75
File 137038157977.png - (30.20KB , 900x600 , 59.png )
514558

>you're not crazy.
Of course I’m not CRAZY!! I’M COMPLETELY SANE!!
:DeanPIX: First step to recovery is to accept your predicament.

>break free.
:DeanPIX: …When you say break free, what do you mean?
:ClairePIX: …to escape. To leave this… place.
:DeanPIX: Escape to where?
:ClairePIX: …I don’t know…
:DeanPIX: And why? I mean, you got friends here… family… loved one. Why do you want to escape?
:ClairePIX: Because it isn’t real…
:DeanPIX: How do you know that? What makes the place you want to escape to more real than this world?
:ClairePIX: …I don’t… know…

>ask Thanra what the first thing she said to you.
:ThanraPIX: Um… we made a few cracks about superheroes or something… I think?

>say you want to check something out and will meet her in the mess hall shortly.
:ClairePIX: I’ll meet you in the mess hall in a minute, okay? I need to do something first.
:ThanraPIX: Um… sure?
>>
No. 514559 ID: b3ca75
File 137038160087.png - (32.73KB , 900x600 , 60.png )
514559

>After she leaves take the picture back into your room and see if we can't still use it to travel.
Work dammit WORK!

:RenaultPIX: Why did you bring me back…
:ClairePIX: SHUT UP, CORPSE! I don’t have time for delusions right now!

:DeanPIX: You accept that they aren’t real yet you can’t accept the truth?
:ClairePIX: The truth hurts…
:DeanPIX: The only way to make it stop hurting is to accept it.

>try destroying it.
There, it’s done, it’s broke! …and nothing… nothing… why isn’t anything happening?

:DeanPIX: If you want something to happen, then you’ll have to take the first step. I can’t help you if you don’t help yourself first…
:ClairePIX:

Insert Drugs are bad, m’kay_
>>
No. 514561 ID: 9ddf68

what truth... that we failed, that we didn't save the world, that we didn't save the school, that we couldn't even save our friends? WHAT FUCKING TRUTH?

You want the truth ok here it is, we are a bunch of head voices that have done all we could do to help Claire, a young Mantis lich in achieving her goals and to help stop her from losing her humanity. Along the way we have made friends and Allies and got caught up in some stupid bored game of the gods where everything fell apart despite our best efforts to set everything right and now we are being held in some god damned illusion that is fucking taunting us with everything Claire could have ever have wanted but is consistently being twisted just to show us that no this is nothing but a dream and everything we knew is good and gone. Hows that sound, is that somewhere in the fucking ball park for you.
>>
No. 514563 ID: f2c20c

>>514559
Is that the real Dean?

...oh jeez. I know what happened. Claire, the last point that we know for sure was real is when you brought Renault back. You drained yourself of practically all your energy, then Ren was going to try to heal you to in turn bring you out of the coma you stuck yourself in.

I think he failed, and we've been in your head the entire time, rather than switching to someone else. That, or you went berserk and killed everyone. Which... I... hope isn't true.
>>
No. 514565 ID: 19b3c3

Well, if the dean is still the dean, and if Liz is trying to send us messages, that means that whole game of gods thing was a deception.

>SHUT UP, CORPSE!
Sounds like your humanity is low- you would say that differently otherwise. Which implies real-you hasn't eaten in a while, possibly since you charged up Renny.

What's are the blood marks on the cabinets? Are those... clown eyes? Combine with the blood on Renny and the words and you've got a toothy grin and tufts of hair. Is the clown fucking with us again?
>>
No. 514642 ID: b3ca75
File 137042624525.png - (39.71KB , 900x600 , 61.png )
514642

:ClairePIX: I’m still unconscious, aren’t I? I’m still in the art gallery?
:DeanPIX: Does this feel like a dream?
:ClairePIX: …not really… then… I failed? They are all dead?

:DeanPIX: Then tell me, if they are all dead, how can they still be alive today?
:ClairePIX: Because it’s all a lie… a dream… Liz rewound time and something went wrong!
:DeanPIX: You talked with them before you came here… how did that feel?
:ClairePIX: …it felt… it felt… real?
:DeanPIX: And the corpses?
:ClairePIX: They… they are lies…
:DeanPIX: What sounds more plausible, that you were a toy of a god that can rewind time, or that it was just another delusion?
:ClairePIX: …I…
>>
No. 514643 ID: b3ca75
File 137042625964.png - (33.31KB , 900x600 , 62.png )
514643

:ClairePIX: …it never happen?
:DeanPIX: And we’re finally making some progress.
:ClairePIX: But… I remember it…
:DeanPIX: You also remembered that your parents both died and lived, and they are alive today, no? Which reality is the real one then?
:ClairePIX: …it was all a dream…?
:DeanPIX: …all the proof we have points that way, correct?
:ClairePIX:

:DeanPIX: …now, I’m sorry, but your times is up.
:ClairePIX: …what’s wrong with me?
:DeanPIX: You are suffering some severe trauma and guilt. You’re blaming yourself over your friend’s deaths but… they are still alive. I can’t find a cause for the trauma you’ve suffered… it’s like you just developed it overnight. It’s quite perplexing…
:ClairePIX:
:DeanPIX: …From now on I would like to see you once a week. We are going to need a lot of time to make this work again… Oh, and please, talk with your friends, try to accept that… “adventure” you had never happened. It’s the only way for you to finally heal those scars… Now, before you go, do you have any questions?
:ClairePIX: …I can hear the voices again…
:DeanPIX: …and they are saying?

Insert There are no therapists_
>>
No. 514644 ID: 76b151

Well, we're mostly wondering whether this is real life or is this just fantasy? You never know when the gods play games. Of course its highly suspicious that we're still here. I mean if it was truly over we'd be gone.

The visions of blood, death and decay don't really help of course. Unfortunately if this isn't real we've exhausted the things we can think of that would help us escape.

Only thing I can think of is visiting that cave where this all started. Myabe make it a camping trip with your friends to follow the Dean's suggestion?
>>
No. 514652 ID: c31f72

Huh. I didn't think fantasy settings had therapists. Neat.
Are we gonna have to get into a are the headvoices real or am I just crazy and imagining them thing?
>>
No. 514661 ID: 14bafe

>>514652
Because I'm pretty sure that we believe that we exist, but if we didn't exist and were just figments of your imagination, I imagine that's what we would say too.

This headvoice would say "Nice Beard Dean, and is your name actually 'SORVEK'?"
>>
No. 514662 ID: f2c20c

>>514643
Dammit. Should've asked for you to forget everything. Looks like we gotta find Liz again to fix this. That cave should still be there, and we can use the same combination to reach her, hopefully.

Why are you blaming yourself for your friends' deaths though? That wasn't your fault.

Also, do tell the Dean that there's real evidence that it happened. Blackadder almost remembered you, for instance. Also, you know secrets about your friends that you shouldn't. Also we know he's a lich.
>>
No. 514667 ID: f2c20c

Oh right and... we're the One of Many, and there's a piece of the Vessel in the library under a magic-imbued orb meant to be a decoy.
>>
No. 514672 ID: 01531c

>>514643
There is negligable difference between a reality that ceased to be, and a reality that never was.

The defining trait of any reality is consistency in its own continuum. You can check yourself for insanity by seeing if things still match up the same way as they should.
>>
No. 514674 ID: 9ddf68

>>514643
when the fuck did we end up on a sofa?

Also for now lets just go with it until we can figure some shit our for ourselves, you know part of that whole healing process thing he's going on about.
>>
No. 514693 ID: b3ca75
File 137046569275.png - (34.47KB , 900x600 , 63.png )
514693

>Nice Beard Dean, and is your name actually 'SORVEK'?
:DeanPIX: Sorvek? No, my name is Henry Brazeneck.

>Why are you blaming yourself for your friends' deaths though?
:DeanPIX: It’s called survivors guilt. In your dream you saw them die while you survived. A small part of you feel guilty that either you didn’t save them or that you didn’t die in their stead.

>you know secrets about your friends that you shouldn't.
:DeanPIX: Oh? Like what?
:ClairePIX: Like… um… Renault wants to be a paladin, like his father before he died.
:DeanPIX: Hmm, the paladin part I don’t know of, but Renault never meet his father. He grew up with only his mother and she’s still alive last time I checked.
:ClairePIX: Um… Thanra is deadly afraid of undead since she was attacked by one when she was small?
:DeanPIX: Highly unlikely. There haven’t been any undead sightings for the last two hundred years. At least if you don’t count the northlands, but no one lives there…
:ClairePIX: …W-waran was raised by a pair of human foster paren- …no wait… he told me that on the first day we met… dammit… it’s wrong… this world is wrong… or did they lie?
:DeanPIX: Did they lie to you… or did you lie to yourself to fill the gaps?
:ClairePIX:

>there's a piece of the Vessel in the library under a magic-imbued orb meant to be a decoy.
:DeanPIX: Magic imbued orb? Um… There’s only a bunch of books in the library, so no orbs.

>Only thing I can think of is visiting that cave where this all started.
:ClairePIX: I need to visit that cave in whispering forest again!
:DeanPIX: Is this your choice, or the voices?
:ClairePIX: It’s mi- …it’s… it’s the voices.
:DeanPIX: …And the whispering forest? Where’s that?
:ClairePIX: It’s a forest that’s about a day’s march east of here… where you usually send rookie adventurers to… you know… place full of shamblers?
:DeanPIX: The only thing to the east is the sea and the closes forest is about three days north of here. And I’ve already told you there aren’t any undeads around here.
:ClairePIX: B-but… the voices…
:DeanPIX: Hmmf… I didn’t think you would need these but… here, take one of these every day from now on.
:ClairePIX: …Pills? What do they do?
:DeanPIX: They are going to help you… now, please, take one.

Insert PEELZ HERE!_
>>
No. 514695 ID: 3e4b6e

Remember what happened last time you were offered medicine.
>>
No. 514698 ID: 19b3c3

Okay, look Claire. We have three scenarios.

1) Everything was a delusion, you're sick, and the Dean is trying to help you. Highly unlikely.
2) Everything was real, Liz really did send you back in time and fix the world, but the trauma, your old memories, and/or someone fucking with you is preventing you from enjoying it. Pretty unlikely.
3) Everything was real up to some point where you got trapped in an illusion or deception of some kind, and the illusion is now doing its damnedest to keep you in. Really likely.

Best course of action for now is to play along. If it's 1 or 2, eventually we'll find proof and fix the visions you're seeing. If it's 3, we bide our time until we have an escape, and stop our jailors from breathing down your neck.

Fake taking the pill.
>>
No. 514702 ID: 9ddf68

well the chalk board is now talking to us but seems just as lost as you at this point

...random though, think this might be a tie breaker between Liz, and Korevs? to throw Claire in an illusion to see if she can figure out how to escape it.
>>
No. 514713 ID: f2c20c

>>514693
If your friends' backstories are different now then this isn't a rewound reality. It's a reconstructed one, and practically designed to make you look crazy. Anyway, you don't need pills to get rid of us, it's not like we're telling you to do anything dangerous. Also, NEVER TAKE MEDICATION WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS. Regardless if he is trying to help or not, you need to know what the pill does before you consider taking it. Also it wouldn't work, since while you might have some mental problems due to trauma, we're not a part of that. We're the One of Many, and he should fucking know who we are. We saved the world!

>>514702
This sounds accurate. You're still getting jerked around by those two jerks. However, this isn't an illusion we can just break out of. They're in your head, Claire. I suggest we go visit the library to see if we can find any books about the Ageless One in there.

Also, a map of the area. If the entire layout is different, then we gotta find out what names to use now so we don't confuse people.

Oh, hey. At this point, you shouldn't know yet what Waran's favorite book is, right? If THAT is changed then I cannot imagine Waran being the same person at all.
>>
No. 514725 ID: 14bafe

>>514713
Multiple times, in fact! Well, not necessarily this world, but still.

Now, there's a few things that might be relevant; like Dylon, the names of the people under him, that Blackadder is 'male'. Those are things that aren't DIRECTLY connected to you, so they are likely to not have changed, and there's No Way you could know the names of the support staff of the Empress' son, is there?

Also, I have a suspicion that the smaller the detail, the less likely it was deliberately changed. Or, you know, systems. You can know how the magic crafting system works probably.
>>
No. 514734 ID: b3ca75
File 137047409543.png - (25.80KB , 900x600 , 64.png )
514734

>there's No Way you could know the names of the support staff of the Empress' son, is there?
:ClairePIX: Wait, I know the name of the empress son and his staff!
:DeanPIX: You talked to them yesterday at the party… you probably got the names then.
:ClairePIX: Oh, fiddlesticks.

>NEVER TAKE MEDICATION WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT IS.
:DeanPIX: It’s against hallucinations. You know, those grizzly scenes you keep seeing… and the voices.

>Fake taking the pill.
:DeanPIX: See, that wasn’t too bad. It will take a while for it to take effect, though. Well, I do hope you get better…
:ClairePIX: … good bye, Dean.
:DeanPIX: Take care.

>I suggest we go visit the library to see if we can find any books about the Ageless One in there.
Nothing… nothing… NOTHING! Why isn’t there anything about the ageless one here!?!
Wait… what’s that on the table? Dream magic?
…”If the magical dream is deep enough, the only escape to the waking world might be the death of your dream self”…
…It can’t be a coincidence…

Insert fool me once_
>>
No. 514735 ID: 19b3c3

Nope. That's the wrong choice under almost all possibilities.

If this is real, you just killed yourself. And if this is an illusion or dream? There's a good chance it's trying to get you to kill yourself.

I mean, there's a small chance that if this is a dream that's the way out, but I wouldn't trust it.
>>
No. 514736 ID: 76b151

I can think of one way to trick that little trick. Set it up so you become a lich after death.

Full Circle.
>>
No. 514737 ID: c31f72

Suicide is almost never the answer, Don't do it
>>
No. 514739 ID: 9ddf68

ok we are not that desperate yet so lets hold off tell we have nothing left to do and even then I would still be a bit iffy about it.
>>
No. 514740 ID: f2c20c

>>514734
That line in the book could also be a hallucination. Let's leave suicide as a last resort, AFTER confirming without a doubt that this is a dream. Hey, there's an orb on that shelf over there. The Dean said there were no orbs, didn't he? I guess that could be a hallucination too. Having your mind fucked with is a pain in the ass.

Second, if this is a dream, you're supposed to have dream combat powers. Try using them.

Oh, right. We could also give Dylon the passcode. That's not common knowledge. What was it- Learn, Adapt, Evolve?
>>
No. 514742 ID: 9ddf68

wait a minute didn't liz make us lucid in our dreams, if this is a dream then all we should be able to dick with it somehow.
>>
No. 514756 ID: 01531c

>>514742
> if this is a dream then all we should be able to dick with it somehow.
She was already fucking with it, the 'hallucinations' and such, but then the dream's reality reasserted itself to overwrite the lucidity affects.

TL;DR
We done fucked up by asking to remember, now there are two people in one body: Clair A (us), and Clair B(whose body we are possessing). Each Claire are trying to assert their reality is real.

We need Claire A to sit in the background, to be available when the Gods decide to fuck around again, and allow Claire B to keep them alive and functionally sane.
>>
No. 514810 ID: b3ca75
File 137052961745.png - (30.99KB , 900x600 , 65.png )
514810

>if this is a dream, you're supposed to have dream combat powers. Try using them.
…nothing is happening… I think…
>Oh, right. We could also give Dylon the passcode. That's not common knowledge. What was it- Learn, Adapt, Evolve?
:FolkenPIX: The problem right now is how we are supposed to impose the higher tax rate without creating a riot.
:DylonPIX: Maybe if we do it gradually… so it doesn’t come as big as a shock.
:ClairePIX: Excuse me, Dylon!
:DylonPIX: Ah… miss Clkrlgb, was it? I have to say, when I told you to contact me latter I didn’t mean this soon.
:FolkenPIX: Brother, do you really have to try to seduce every female we come across?
:DylonPIX: Quiet! This one is different, okay?
:ClairePIX: Learn, adapt, evolve!
:FolkenPIX: …what? …does that even mean anything?
:DylonPIX: …wait… I recognize those words… from a dream I had…
:FolkenPIX: …you probably just mentioned to her yesterday.
:DylonPIX: Except I had it tonight and… I think it told me to give you this?

[Claire receives Lapis necklace!]

:FolkenPIX: What is that? Where did you get it?
:DylonPIX: I… don’t… know? I remember that I’ve always had it… but… I never got it? It’s weird…
:ClairePIX: Um… thank you?

…I recognize the design of this necklace. Thanra had one just like it yesterday but made of jet instead.

Insert The plot thi- no, wait, it’s still bullshit_
>>
No. 514812 ID: 14bafe

Well, put it on then!
What's the worst thing that could happen, other than a magical backlash from the neckless blasting the memories of the whole alternate timeline out of your head?
And really, it's probably Gavin trying to get back at Liz from the grave or something by making you more powerful than we can possibly imagine.
>>
No. 514813 ID: 01531c

>>514810
OK, this is a good start!
Just keep finding ways to politely subvert the Matrix, and you'll be able to keep your sanity largely intact.
>>
No. 514825 ID: f2c20c

>>514810
Alright. We've got a lead. Get the necklaces from all your friends.
>>
No. 514828 ID: f2c20c

...should we tell him what's going on?
>>
No. 514829 ID: 19b3c3

>>514825
Yup. Plot coupon collection time!

>>514828
Nah. It's not going to help to keep bucking the rules and getting everyone to think we're crazy.
>>
No. 514830 ID: b3ca75
File 137053972865.png - (27.33KB , 900x600 , 66.png )
514830

>Well, put it on then!
…and yet again nothing happens… this is getting predictable…
…wait, the letter K appeared on the necklace… or was it there all along?
>Get the necklaces from all your friends.
Easier said than done.
:ThanraPIX: Oh, hi Claire, what’s up?
:ClairePIX: Thanra! You’re just the one I wanted to see! Um… about your necklace.
:ThanraPIX: What about it?
:ClairePIX: Can I borrow it for a while?
:ThanraPIX: …I don’t know… it used to belong to my mother, you know… she gave it to me on my fifth birthday and it would be a shame if I lost it.

Insert Objection!_
>>
No. 514832 ID: 19b3c3

Oh, uh, sorry to impose on something of such sentimental value. It's just, I found this other one that I thought looked really similar to yours, and I thought that was odd.
>>
No. 514834 ID: 9ddf68

well just ask to look at it, if she ask why just say you've had a strange dream and are just trying to sort things out. which is actually the truth seems we are pretty sure we are dreaming right now.
>>
No. 514837 ID: f2c20c

>>514830
Hmm. Ask her if she remembers you ever visiting her dreams. Or cutting off your arm. Or being really scared or angry at you. Or you telling her more than once that if you ever turned evil that she had permission to put you down.
>>
No. 514842 ID: b3ca75
File 137054873883.png - (28.38KB , 900x600 , 67.png )
514842

:ClairePIX: …do you remember ever being really mad at me?
:ThanraPIX: …um… no? That’s kind of an odd question to ask.
:ClairePIX: Well, it’s just… I had this weird dream.
:ThanraPIX: That’s a coincidence, so did I. …and my brother said he had one too… huh, odd. Weird dreams all around, eh? ...actually, now when I think about it… I dreamt that I needed to protect the necklace from something… why do you want it, anyway?
:ClairePIX: Um… I… I found this other necklace that looked almost the same and… um… I wanted to check something?
:ThanraPIX: …Claire, what going on?

Insert All my dreams are soggy_
>>
No. 514847 ID: 19b3c3

...this might sound crazy, but with all of us had these dreams, and I can't shake the feeling that something here is off. I sort of think this might be the dream.

I mean, I'm not nuts enough or sure enough to kill myself to wake up... but I've been looking around for any clues or a way out. People having the same necklace out of nowhere connected to their dreams seemed like a clue.
>>
No. 514848 ID: 9ddf68

Just a theory I'm trying really really hard to prove or disprove.

ask what she remembers from the dream and maybe tell her bits about yours if she ask.
>>
No. 514852 ID: f2c20c

>>514842
Tell her you believe you are all trapped in a shared dream, and the necklaces have something to do with it. Dylon gave you one and wearing it caused a K to appear on the necklace, so you're going around to all your other friends from before the dream and trying on their necklaces.

Ignore the walls.
>>
No. 514856 ID: b3ca75
File 137055412423.png - (28.54KB , 900x600 , 68.png )
514856

:ClairePIX: Just a theory I'm trying really really hard to prove or disprove. Do you remember your dream?
:ThanraPIX: Not really, just that I’m supposed to protect this from someone… wait, maybe I’m supposed to protect it from you!
:ClairePIX: …are you really going to believe a dream you had?
:ThanraPIX: Well… no… but still… my mother did give it to me…
:ClairePIX: …wait, didn’t your parents leave you and Thanros before you hatched?
:ThanraPIX: Yes? I don’t see what… wait… but… then how did mom… who is my mom… I… but… how… ow, my head hurts… what going on!?
:ClairePIX: I think we’re all trapped in a shared dream, and these necklaces have something to do with it. Where are the others?
:ThanraPIX: Um… I think brother is hanging out with his boyfriend in the mess hall… and Ren said something about borrowing a book. As for Waran… um… I have no idea. Um… can I help with anything… I mean, I’m stuck in this dream to, right?

Insert Pink Floyd_
>>
No. 514857 ID: 9ddf68

more or less.

If she wants to come with you by all means let her. Lets just find everyone else and see if we can't piece this puzzle together.
>>
No. 514858 ID: f2c20c

>>514856
Yeah, of course she can come with us. Since we know where Ren is, let's go to the Library next. Also tell her to stop thinking about it so much, it seems to cause the dream to become... unstable.

Ask her if she's got her eye on any handsome lizards. We know someone who might be interested...
>>
No. 514877 ID: 19b3c3

>she is tired
>free her
Really hoping the walls aren't telling us to 'free' her from the 'dream' by killing her.
>>
No. 514978 ID: b3ca75
File 137061349555.png - (33.18KB , 900x600 , 69.png )
514978

>Ask her if she's got her eye on any handsome lizards.
This isn’t really the time to play cupid.
>Yeah, of course she can come with us.
:ThanraPIX: Actually, you were going for Ren first, right?
:ClairePIX: Yea?
:ThanraPIX: While you’re busy with that horndog I’ll get my brothers necklace, okay?
:ClairePIX: That’ll work, thanks.
:ThanraPIX: No problem, see you later, Claire.

>let's go to the Library next.
:RenaultPIX: Claire? What are you doing here? Are you here for a book too?
:ClairePIX: Actually, I was wondering if I should borrow a necklace from you?
:RenaultPIX: Well… sure, I guess. I’m not using it, after all… but… not for free. What are you offering for it?
:ClairePIX:

Insert I’d buy that for a dollar_
>>
No. 514985 ID: 19b3c3

...trade for a kiss?
>>
No. 514989 ID: 14bafe

You'll show him what magical effect it has.
>>
No. 515003 ID: f2c20c

>>514978
A kiss.
>>
No. 515016 ID: b3ca75
File 137062636674.png - (33.51KB , 900x600 , 70.png )
515016

:ClairePIX: How about a kiss?
:RenaultPIX: Whoa, that was a bit forward…
:ClairePIX: Don’t pretend that you don’t want to. You’ve been hitting on me the last two days, after all.
:RenaultPIX: Well… um… it’s just… kind of feels weird to trade for a kiss. You know, that you’re not all into it…
:ClairePIX: Then how about I give you a date instead? Tomorrow evening?
:RenaultPIX: You really me- I mean, sure, of course, that would be… amazing… um… I need to go and prepare some stuff and… see you tomorrow?
:ClairePIX: See you tomorrow.

[Claire received Ruby Necklace!]

This one got an “E” on it… and… I kind of feel bad about promising Ren a date… I will probably not be in this dream anymore tomorrow…

…anyway, I only need Waran’s necklace now, at least if Thanra is successful with Thanros…
>>
No. 515018 ID: b3ca75
File 137062639155.png - (33.65KB , 900x600 , 71.png )
515018

:ClairePIX: Waran? Are you in here? …of course not…

Dammit, I’ve looked all over the school and can’t find him anywhere!? Where is he hiding?

Insert They are always in the last place you look_
>>
No. 515019 ID: 37aa84

Ok, erase the board and write 'who are you?' see if we can find some more information about what's going on.
>>
No. 515020 ID: 9ddf68

>>515016
Top right I see Liz. bottom left I see Kervos

>>515018
wright somewhat on the chalk board and then lets move on, have you checked Waran's room he did always like to read... and if he's reading confessions of a paladin or whatever it was called he might be in private place. Or he's on the roof watching the sunset, he did say he liked doing that.
>>
No. 515022 ID: f2c20c

>>515018
Speak out loud. Ask who it is. If that doesn't get a response, then yeah, let's try writing on the chalkboard.
>>
No. 515029 ID: f2c20c

>>515018
Oh hang on, I see... Waran, looks like. Right in front of the open book.
>>
No. 515031 ID: 9ddf68

>>515029
yeah there is someone there. is the dream now trying to stop you from collecting the necklaces? If so as soon as we wake up we are going to have to kick somebodies ass so hard.
>>
No. 515032 ID: 19b3c3

>I kind of feel bad about promising Ren a date…
We can always take him out for a date later, in the real world. Provided we survive.

>Waran
I think I see him. He's mostly transparent, in front of the open book on the table.
>>
No. 515038 ID: b3ca75
File 137063449592.png - (33.52KB , 900x600 , 72.png )
515038

>Waran's room, the roof, somewhere private.
I’ve checked everywhere I can think of, but the school is quite big which mean it would be nearly impossible to find every little hiding spot of this place.
>I see... Waran, looks like. Right in front of the open book.
…That’s odd. It’s like a… trick of the light? I can’t really interact with it… I mean him…

>Ok, erase the board and write 'who are you?
:ClairePIX: Who are you?
“Sorvek”
:ClairePIX: You mean Kevros?
“No, he is no longer with us. He left us two thousand years ago for the eternal slumber. I am Sorvek, the leader of the sons of the one you named, and we exist to finish the work he started.”
:ClairePIX: What work?
“To awaken the dreamer and finally give her the eternal rest she deserves.”
:ClairePIX: Lizbeth?
“Yes.”
:ClairePIX: Why can’t you just write their names?
“Because parts of her might hear us. They are already working against us and are trying to stop you from descending deeper in the dream. They have been tempering with my words to, so please, do not believe everything I say.”

Insert Dreaming about a dream_
>>
No. 515041 ID: f2c20c

>>515038
That doesn't make sense. Kevros died before Lizbeth went to sleep. Kevros couldn't have "started" anything. Unless... it was one of his reincarnations?

Ask Sorvek if this has been a dream all along. If you were ever a lich, ever joined the academy, if your friends exist outside the dream. Then ask what will happen to everyone if Lizbeth wakes up.
>>
No. 515044 ID: 19b3c3

> trying to stop you from descending deeper in the dream
...but we're trying to get out of the dream!

>“To awaken the dreamer and finally give her the eternal rest she deserves.”
A wind fish kinda deal? Gotcha.
>>
No. 515045 ID: 9ddf68

>>515041
or it's one of his kids anyways if you can't think of anything else to ask him maybe we should try and find waran again. and failing that find Thanra and see if she has found her brother.
>>
No. 515046 ID: c23ab0

>>515044

We have to go deeper.
>>
No. 515052 ID: b3ca75
File 137063870752.png - (33.48KB , 900x600 , 73.png )
515052

:ClairePIX: How long have I been stuck in this dream.
“Since you used the painting to enter it”
:ClairePIX: The portal painting?
“It doesn’t open portals to other locations; it just let you enter her dreams.”
:ClairePIX: What will happen when she wakes up?
“It depends on who takes her place. Currently, her dreams only infect the dead.”
:ClairePIX: You mean the undead. She’s the one who creates them?
“Yes.”
:ClairePIX: …why?
“You know what happens to a lich as time passes, correct?”
:ClairePIX: They become mindless… so she’s completely mindless now… wait… she’s the lich the dean mentioned, wasn’t she? The one that wanted to consume the vessel part?
“…yes. Though she isn’t a lich, the description he gave you still fits. We were able to wrest control of one part of the vessel and create an opening into her mind, but before we should utilize it she drove us back. Now she seeks only to consume the vessel part so she can become whole again.”

:ClairePIX: How do I get out of this dream?
“Get out? If you want to get out, then why are you collecting part of the vessel? No matter, to get out you simply need to die.”
:ClairePIX: …okay… wait, the vessel? You mean the necklaces?
“They are a small part, yes, but I’m referring to the five bigger parts you’ve already collected. If you go to where you first entered the dream you are currently in you’ll find them. They should be close to that location.”
:ClairePIX: And Waran?
“She is trying to stop you from collecting any more of the vessel parts, so the dream version of him here has been removed. You need a way to bring him back if you ever want to complete this stage of the dream.”
:ClairePIX: How?
“…”
:ClairePIX: Servos?
“…”
:ClairePIX: Dammit.

Insert Talk talk talk_
>>
No. 515053 ID: 9ddf68

ok so they all should be near our dorm room lets head back there and see if we can't find a way to help Waran.
>>
No. 515055 ID: 19b3c3

Oh, okay. That explains the conflicting info. The necklaces are vessel shards, and killing yourself would get you out.

Let's not opt for the suicide exit, yet, though. Let's see if we can get anywhere with the vessel approach.
>>
No. 515059 ID: f2c20c

>>515052
Look at the book Waran is standing in front of. Anything special about it?

...five major parts... I don't know what those could be, except possibly some of your friends. That might be inaccurate information. Also we've been in this dream for DAYS, my god.
>>
No. 515070 ID: b3ca75
File 137064404651.png - (39.80KB , 900x600 , 74.png )
515070

>Look at the book Waran is standing in front of. Anything special about it?
It’s a book about dream magic… it’s the same one that was in the library. It’s even open on the same page.
>lets head back.
No one here… and… wait… I feel a lot of magical power coming from under my bed. Let’s see…

[Claire receives vessel part 1, 2, 3 and 4!]

…The Bookshelf, The nude Kevros painting, a piece of orange metal and the book with Antonidas in it? These are the vessel parts?

:ThanraPIX: Oh, there you are, Claire. I was able to convince Thanros to give me his necklace. Were you able to get Ren’s and Waran’s?

Insert four out of five_
>>
No. 515073 ID: 9ddf68

Ren's yes Waran seems to have disappeared and now I have to find a way to bring him back

if she ask what you mean just say dream magic made Waran disappear until we can find a way to bring him back.
>>
No. 515075 ID: f2c20c

Tell her you got Ren's but Waran is missing. Probably outside the dream now.

Also, uh, run. Glitches incoming.
>>
No. 515077 ID: 37aa84

Don't say anything. I can see glitch numbers appearing Liz could be listening and saying that stuff out loud may cause Thanra to disappear like Waran did. Instead find something to write out what >>515073 said and include the possibility that we may be listened to.
>>
No. 515084 ID: b3ca75
File 137064938604.png - (31.18KB , 900x600 , 75.png )
515084

>saying that stuff out loud may cause Thanra to disappear like Waran did.
She already said she had the Mcguffins out loud, so a bit late for that.

:ClairePIX: Yes and no, can I get the ones you have?
:ThanraPIX: Sure.

[Claire receives jet and opal necklaces!]

>Also, uh, run. Glitches incoming.
I see it too… and it’s… focusing?

Dream fires disintegrator beam at Claire!
Claire dodges!


:ThanraPIX: Holy sh- WHAT WAS THAT!?

>RUN!
Where?

Insert pew pew_
>>
No. 515086 ID: 9ddf68

Meh nothing major, just the dream going form passively trying to stop us to actively trying to kill us. But hey you know what they say, if someone is trying to kill you then you must be doing something right so onward and upward.
>>
No. 515087 ID: 9ddf68

oh and where to run the door behind you might be a good start but from there... don't know somewhere we might be able to bring Waran back. Where that is I haven't a clue
>>
No. 515090 ID: 19b3c3

...sing the dream back to sleep?
>>
No. 515091 ID: f2c20c

>>515084
I think the last available pendant should be with Balros. So go where he likes to hang out.

Also tell Thanra not to speak out loud about "things".
>>
No. 515247 ID: b3ca75
File 137070284497.png - (33.74KB , 900x600 , 76.png )
515247

>...sing the dream back to sleep?
Um… I don’t really know any lullabies. Besides, my singing voice sounds like an unturned cat being dragged across a chalkboard.

>think the last available pendant should be with Balros.
:ThanraPIX: Actually, I already asked him about it when I got my brothers neck-
>tell Thanra not to speak out loud about "things".
:ClairePIX: Thanra, please shut up about those “Things”, okay?
:ThanraPIX:
:ClairePIX: Thanra?

Oh god damn it, she got… whatever the dream did to Waran.
>>
No. 515248 ID: b3ca75
File 137070285663.png - (29.18KB , 900x600 , 77.png )
515248

:ClairePIX: Aaaah!!

Dream fires disintegrator beam at Claire!
Thanra has been disintegrated!
Claire is unaffected. Can only affect parts of the dream!
Jet, Opal, Ruby, Lapis necklace is unaffected. Can only affect parts of the dream!


:ClairePIX: Oh, Gods. It… wait… it didn’t do anything? ...Oh wait fu- THANRA! Thanra!?

Insert say my name_
>>
No. 515249 ID: 19b3c3

I am so sick of watching my friends die, over and over.

Hey dream? Your stupid beams don't work on me! Or these things! So you may as well stop firing before you just erase everything in here but the things I'm looking for!
>>
No. 515251 ID: 14bafe

>>515249
No no! Don't let them know that their attacks are only making us more powerful then they can possibly imagine!
We have to get over to where the Waran projection would be, and get the necklace from it. You have to exist in order to be disintegrated, after all, and if we mess with the Golemancy programing of this illusion enough we might find that the disintegration command has a higher priority than the 'hide folder' command.
>>
No. 515263 ID: 37aa84

>>515251
Whatever happened to Waran happened to Thanra just before she was destroyed so he is vulnerable to these death beams.

It can't destroy us because we're not part of the dream? That means Thanra was part of the dream, could the others be back in reality worried about how we appear to have passed out? Wasn't Blackadder present when we first used the painting, him, the Dean, as well as Willdie and Soon are the only other people we know very well.
>>
No. 515276 ID: f2c20c

>>515248
It's okay, everyone is fine outside of the dream! She's fine! All your friends are still alive. Even Ren! He's not even gonna be undead when we get out of this!

Hmm. Try the mess hall? I don't know who has the other pendant we can get- wait a minute. If disintegration doesn't affect the pendants, then shouldn't Waran's pendant still be around somewhere? Still, we need 6 and only know of 5. They're going to spell out Kevros/Sorvek, count on it.
>>
No. 515290 ID: bc8d67

Get back to the room dream-Waran is in. We'll see if having all the pieces less his necklace together is enough to pull him out of whatever faded space he's in.

If it's not, then the backup plan is to lure one of those disintegration beams into hitting him. Since the necklace is unaffected by those, it'll destroy everything but the necklace, leaving it to be grabbed before it falls into the void.

Actually, since the dream can't effect the necklace/vessel fragments then maybe it couldn't ghost it along with the dream-Waran. Before trying to get him hit with a beam, look him over to see if the necklace is someplace you could grab it and try taking it. If that doesn't work, then go with the beam.

>>515276
I wouldn't count on anything. Clair, better put them all on and check what letters they show.
>>
No. 515291 ID: b3ca75
File 137071473380.png - (32.66KB , 900x600 , 78.png )
515291

>That means Thanra was part of the dream.
…I know that… it’s just… seeing your loved ones die over and over again isn’t really good for the psyche.

>Whatever happened to Waran happened to Thanra just before she was destroyed so he is vulnerable to these death beams.
…and the necklaces aren’t. Let’s trick the beam into giving it to us!

:ClairePIX: Hey, Liz… or whatever is left of Liz… um… I wonder if you can even understand me anymore or if you’re more like an animal right now… anyway, you got a big butt!
>>
No. 515292 ID: b3ca75
File 137071474588.png - (15.32KB , 900x600 , 79.png )
515292

Dream fires disintegrator beam at Claire!
Waran has been disintegrated!
Claire is unaffected. Can only affect parts of the dream!
Jet, Opal, Ruby, Lapis, emerald necklace is unaffected. Can only affect parts of the dream!


[Claire receives Emerald necklace!]

Huge success!
>>
No. 515293 ID: b3ca75
File 137071476132.png - (8.01KB , 900x600 , 80.png )
515293

…except I suddenly don’t have a floor to stand on and falling through a featureless void. I think I might have screwed up.

>They're going to spell out Kevros/Sorvek, count on it.
I got a “K”, “E”, “W”, “P” and an “U”… that’s not how you spell Kevros… that’s not how you spell it at all!

Insert Kewpu Fthang!_
>>
No. 515296 ID: f2c20c

>>515293
Ah. It's going to spell out "WAKEUP". We're missing the A pendant.

...do you think maybe you have the A pendant, and you just haven't realized it? Hmm. Try pulling out the talking book and ask them how to get back on solid ground.
>>
No. 515299 ID: 19b3c3

Well, now we just need to land somewhere.

Or fly. This is a dream, right?

>>515296
This is probably right. Hmm. Anyone we forgot to check for the W pendant?
>>
No. 515300 ID: 9ddf68

can you move around in the void or are you stuck in free fall? As for what to do, check your pockets for anything you might have missed or see if you can us lucid dreaming to get back to the castle (don't think that one will work but we don'y really have many options right now)
>>
No. 515320 ID: bc8d67

>>515296
Ah, right, you didn't check your own inventory for a pendent, did you? Well, first check your antenna bangle, then any other jewelry, then your pockets and Hammerspace inventory.

But if it's not on you... I'm out of ideas. Only option left is to fall into the void and hope something happens... Or kill yourself, but I don't think any of us wants to do that yet.
>>
No. 515334 ID: b3ca75
File 137072169804.png - (5.51KB , 900x600 , 81.png )
515334

>Well, now we just need to land somewhere.
What part of “featureless void” do you not understand?

>Ah. It's going to spell out "WAKEUP". We're missing the A pendant.
But who has the A pendant? Thanra said Balros didn’t have one and I know Blackladder even less than him so I can probably count him out. Hmmm, let’s see, if we don’t count them then it was me, Ren, Waran, Thanra and Thanros who went into the dream… and that’s six? But who did I mi- wait…
>check your pockets for anything you might have missed.
…Well, now I feel stupid.

[Claire receives Diamond necklace!]

…and they spell out-
>>
No. 515335 ID: b3ca75
File 137072173581.png - (34.67KB , 900x600 , 82.png )
515335

>Wake up!
:JeevesPIX: Rise and shine, young lady. Just because you have a summer break from that adventurer school of yours doesn’t mean you can sleep all day. Oh, and your mother regrettable wasn’t able to bid farewell before she left, but she wishes for both you and your friends a continued pleasant summer.
:ClairePIX: …I… what… Jeeves?
:JeevesPIX: Breakfast is ready down in the main hall when you have the time. Though I do believe your friends has already indulged themselves without your presence. I’d say that they have a sever lack of etiquette, if you can forgive me for insulting your friends.

Insert Oh really? Well, you fight like a cow!_
>>
No. 515340 ID: 76b151

Thank the nice Butler, review memories. If you remember Jeeves then other things might come to light. Check doll for anything unusual such as bieng a vessal for your immortal soul. I wonder if you really woke up or is this a deeper dream?
>>
No. 515343 ID: 19b3c3

Oh look, another layer. I guess we succeeded and went deeper?

Play along until we figure out what to do next, I guess.

What's going on in that group portrait over there?
>>
No. 515393 ID: b3ca75
File 137073134933.png - (34.67KB , 900x600 , 83.png )
515393

>Thank the nice Butler.
:ClairePIX: Thank you, Jeeves.
:JeevesPIX: Just doing my duty, madam.

>If you remember Jeeves then other things might come to light.
Of course I remember Jeeves, he was our family butler for years… at least until I had that accident with the undead… and this… this is my room, just like I left it… I’m home…
>Check doll for anything unusual such as being a vessel for your immortal soul.
…It got a part of me in it and I’m starting to crave the flesh of the living… I’m a lich again…
>What's going on in that group portrait over there?
It’s a painting of all three of my dads. I… I miss them…
Wait, what is this?

[Claire receives vessel part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!]

The shelf, the painting, the orange plate piece, a heart shaped necklace and the book… they are all here. Wait, didn’t Servok say that I had five before I got the necklace? Shouldn’t I have six of them now?

Insert Falling down memory lane_
>>
No. 515404 ID: f2c20c

>>515393
"The Bookshelf, The nude Kevros painting, a piece of orange metal and the book with Antonidas in it?"

You had four before. You just picked up the heart-shaped pendant piece to make that five. We're apparently not sure what the other one looks like- oh wait, is it us? Or did we fuck up and miss our chance to pick up the fifth? I suspect that we can't "lose" vessel pieces though. Maybe the doll is one of them? There should be some other common element between this room and your room a the academy. The bed? Just search the whole room until you find it. If it's not here, then it's probably us, the One of Many.

In that case it might be best to go out and rejoin your friends... even though you're still in the dream and it's sortof not really them but kindof is.
>>
No. 515409 ID: 19b3c3

Uh, either the count was off before, or the necklaces were just a means to get deeper, not a part of the vessel themselves.

Either way, we should be looking for a way to get deeper again, or hunting for more pieces. Play along with the dream till then.
>>
No. 515540 ID: 9ddf68

just go with it for now, if things keep going the way they have we'll figure things out along the way.
>>
No. 515544 ID: f29aa1

This is an excellent quest.
>>
No. 515585 ID: b3ca75
File 137079648120.png - (30.54KB , 900x600 , 84.png )
515585

>it's probably us, the One of Many.
…that’s probably it, yes.

>go out and rejoin your friends.
:JeevesPIX: Here we go, breakfast is served… or at least what’s left of it after your friends demonstrations of the etiquette of the common people. If you’ll excuse me, I still haven’t been able to clean the ceiling after their performance.
:ClairePIX: …Why is there a pancake stuck in chandeliers?
:RenaultPIX: Claire! You’re alive! …wait… are you the real Claire or the illusion Claire? Waran said something about this place being an illusion and you weren’t here yesterday so maybe… um… wait, what was I talking about again?
:JeevesPIX: I can see you’ve inherit your mothers taste for friends and partners. Of course, nothing livens up the place like having such eccentric company… wait… Forgive me for asking, Master Renault, but do you come from a noble or rich family?
:RenaultPIX: Um… no… but what do-
:JeevesPIX: Ah, Not eccentric then, just crazy. No matter, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll have to clean up the blood after you fathers sparring with this “high commander” fellow down in the armory. It has been a pleasure.
:RenaultPIX: …So… want a piece of cake? That Miguel guy really knows how to bake…

Insert It’s an illusion!_
>>
No. 515587 ID: 76b151

Tell him you were caught in a dream one stage up. Apparently we need to go deeper into the dreams to find Lizbeth and either kill her or make her whole again by giving her the vessal in its entirety.
>>
No. 515590 ID: 37aa84

Oh good it seems to really be them this time. So where are the others?
>>
No. 515603 ID: 9ddf68

ask him what he remembers from going into the painting to now (since we were told that we entered the dream when we used the painting) then tell him what happened to you, also ask who else is here and where they're at.
>>
No. 515627 ID: f2c20c

>>515585
Okay, fact: we have 4 extra pieces of the Vessel that weren't detectable in the real world.

We're definitely still in the dream. Don't tell Renault. We know what happens when people start talking about the dream. Have some cake. Ask him if he knows your secret, and where everyone else is.
>>
No. 515634 ID: b3ca75
File 137080573564.png - (28.98KB , 900x600 , 85.png )
515634

>Ask him if he knows your secret.
:RenaultPIX: That you love it when I scratch you between your claws on your feet?
:ClairePIX: Other, non-perverted secret.
:RenaultPIX: That you’re dead?

>ask him what he remembers from going into the painting to now.
:RenaultPIX: We woke up here yesterday morning and spend the whole day with your parents. Then Waran figured out it was some kind of illusion and have been trying to find a way to out. Other than that… not much… Oh, and Thanra and Thanros said they saw you in their dreams this morning. Something about you saving Thanra from yourself and visiting Thanros dream or something… anyway, where have you been?

>tell him what happened to you.
:RenaultPIX: So… Lizbeth is the bad guy, we need to collect a bunch of plot coupons to defeat her, we’re stuck in her dreams right now and the paladin order is trying to help us from the outside?
:ClairePIX: Paladin order? I didn’t say anything of a paladin order?
:RenaultPIX: Um… the sons of Kevros? They were the ones that came and helped us get rid of Folken?
:ClairePIX: Ah… so they are paladins, huh.

>So where are the others?
:RenaultPIX: Let’s see… Dylon is sparring with some mantis with an iron claw and a peg leg in the armory.
:ClairePIX: That’s Darrak, one of my fathers.
:RenaultPIX: Thanros and Balros is probably in the garden, Waran is in the some study belonging to a mantis with a monocle...
:ClairePIX: Karnak, dad number two.
:RenaultPIX: And the cooking mantis took Thanra and her boyfriend to try some clothes or something.
:ClairePIX: Miguel, my third father… well, everyone seems to be here…
:RenaultPIX: Are you sure you don’t want any cake? Couse this is the last piece and if you don’t want it…

Insert It’s a lie_
>>
No. 515636 ID: 37aa84

So I guess we should check on Thanra if we're apparently supposed to save her.
>>
No. 515648 ID: f2c20c

>>515636
I think it's more like, she remembers the time we visited her dreams and fought off her nightmare.

Let's go find Waran and ask how he figured out this is an illusion (of sorts). Perhaps it's because he remembered that your parents are dead?

Ask where your mom is, offhand.
>>
No. 515656 ID: 9ddf68

Waran sounds like a good place to start and no he can have the cake, you shouldn't have cake for breakfast.
>>
No. 515677 ID: b3ca75
File 137081344181.png - (36.82KB , 900x600 , 86.png )
515677

>he can have the cake, you shouldn't have cake for breakfast.
:RenaultPIX: Mmmm… cake…
>Let's go find Waran and ask how he figured out this is an illusion.
:WaranPIX: Yes… YES… It’s so simple!
:ClairePIX: What is?
:WaranPIX: Everything!
:ClairePIX: So you know how we can escape this illusion?
:WaranPIX: Huh? What, no. Not yet.
:ClairePIX: How did you even figure out this was an illusion.
:WaranPIX: We turned a painting around and suddenly we’re in the house of your dead parents. Doesn’t really take a genius too see that something is wrong …And did you know your dad have a collection of books written before the great magic rendering? Amazing!

>Ask where your mom is, offhand.
:ClairePIX: Do you know where my mom went.
:WaranPIX: Huh? Oh, I don’t know, somewhere!? Now be quiet, I’m trying to read.
:ClairePIX: Bu-
:WaranPIX: Shhh!
:ClairePIX: W-
:WaranPIX: Shut it!

…Doesn’t take a genius too see something is wrong with Waran…

Insert Vibrating book_
>>
No. 515678 ID: 76b151

Oh hey look at that gem. It has sparkles!
>>
No. 515679 ID: 76b151

Also wasn't it morning? Why are there stars out on the balcony?
>>
No. 515688 ID: f2c20c

>>515677
Don't let Waran talk to you like that. Did he forget who you are? He should know better than to think he can get away with that. Tell him he is dangerously close to having to sleep on the couch and he'd better snap out of whatever spell he's under.

Also hey, it's the dean's phylactery. Maybe you can commune with him or something. Ask him what's taking him so long in resurrecting himself, after Waran is back to normal.
>>
No. 515694 ID: 251f10

Hey cool a green gem, you should check it out
>>
No. 515825 ID: 19b3c3

Hey, um, isn't that glowy thing there the dean's phylactery? We saw it hidden in your head that one time...
>>
No. 515921 ID: b3ca75
File 137085198811.png - (37.06KB , 900x600 , 87.png )
515921

>wasn't it morning? Why are there stars out on the balcony?
My dad had the balcony enchanted to always show the night sky to help him work, with him being an astrologist and all. Don’t ask me how it works, though. Maybe it shows the sky from the other side of the planet or maybe it’s an artificial sky… hmmm…

>it's the dean's phylactery. Maybe you can commune with him or something.
It’s a projection? It seems to show a picture of the dean’s phylactery or at least something that has the same shape. I wonder what kind of significance that shape has.
:ClairePIX: Dean? Can yo-
:WaranPIX: I SAID SHUT UP!
:ClairePIX:
Hmm… I hear the sound of someone writing?

>Hey cool a green gem, you should check it out.
It seems to be projecting the picture of the phylactery. There’s a few buttons on the side of the gem stand that’s probably used to change what it’s projecting.
:WaranPIX: Don’t touch that, you idiot! I’m working with it! You don’t need to concern yourself with what that is as it’s far beyond your comprehension, you fool!

>Don't let Waran talk to you like that.
:ClairePIX: Hey! Keep talking like that and you’ll sleep on the couch indefinitely!
:WaranPIX: Sleep? SLEEP!? Do you think I have to time to sleep!? Bah!
:ClairePIX: You’d better snap out of whatever spell you’re under, or else…!
:WaranPIX: I don’t have time to snap! Now leave me be before I deal with you indefinitely!
:ClairePIX: Did… did you just threaten me?
:WaranPIX: Of course I did! Now be quiet or feel the god damned consequences! Stupid distractions, bah!

Insert Bah, Hambug!_
>>
No. 515922 ID: 76b151

Grab him by his ear analogue and force march him out of the room. If he starts to misbehave eat any magic he might throw at you.

I'm guessing possession by either the Dean or your mother.
>>
No. 515931 ID: 9ddf68

Grab Waran and march him out of the room, he's a healer and kinda out of shape so it shouldn't be to hard. Once your out of the room ask what the hell is his deal. If he says it has to do with braking an illusion or something tell him what you know about the dream you're in. If he starts doing crazy magic crap then we know something is wrong with him.
>>
No. 515937 ID: 14bafe

I do believe this portion of the dream is supposed to be influencing the people in it by giving them what they most want.
Waran: Magical Knowledge of unimaginable power
Dylon: A worthy opponent
Thanros and Balros: Don't even want to think about that
Thanra and Blackadder: Probably acceptance
Renault: Cake.

"You know, none of this is probably applicable in the real world"
>>
No. 515938 ID: f2c20c

>>515921
Writing? Check the book in the middle, and your Antonidas tome. If you've opened up a line of communication, whisper so Waran doesn't interrupt you.

I kinda want to slap Waran's shit. Throw him out of the room, maybe. You're stronger than him. First though, tell him that if this is all an illusion then he's studying fake knowledge. Books that don't exist.
>>
No. 515960 ID: b3ca75
File 137087555939.png - (36.96KB , 900x600 , 88.png )
515960

>I'm guessing possession by either the Dean or your mother.
Why would my mother possess Waran into reading a bunch of books? And the Dean is still on our side… right? At least his non-dream self… I think? I admit, I’m kind of getting confused here.
>Check the book in the middle.
It’s just my dad’s astronomy log. It’s all about star patterns and celestial bodies and stuff.

>Grab Waran by his ear analogue and march him out of the room, he's a healer and kinda out of shape so it shouldn't be too hard.
:WaranPIX: Hey, What ar- OW, STOP IT!
:ClairePIX: Not until you snap out of it!
:WaranPIX: B-but the boo-

Claire forces Waran into the force field for 12 damage!

:WaranPIX: OW! It burns!
:ClairePIX: …why is there an invisible wall that only blocks you in front of the door?
:WaranPIX: I-I don’t know! Just let me go and I’ll look in the books, okay!?
:ClairePIX: You know, none of this is probably applicable in the real world.
:WaranPIX: Do you have any proof of that!?
:ClairePIX: Um… it’s all fake knowledge?
:WaranPIX: …Ha, thought so! You’re just a liar that wants to books for yourself!

>Check Antonidas tome.
:AntonidasPIX: Claire! Can you hear… um… “read” me?
:ClairePIX: Yes…?
:AntonidasPIX: Whatever you do, do not try to force your friends outside the room they are stuck in before you solve their problem!
:ClairePIX: Um… wops? How do I solve this “problem”.
:AntonidasPIX: I… I don’t really have enough information of the current situation to make a complete solution to that complication. …maybe try reasoning with him?

Insert What is this emotion you call happiness? It buuuurns usss…_
>>
No. 515961 ID: 37aa84

Well if we're to solve his problem we need to learn what it is first. Ask him why this knowledge is so important to him.
>>
No. 515965 ID: 76b151

Waren if this is an illlusion why would ANY of the information contained within have a way to get you out?
>>
No. 515970 ID: 19b3c3

>You know, none of this is probably applicable in the real world.
>Do you have any proof of that!?
...because this dream is based off of Claire's memory and she doesn't know any of this stuff? That means the books are all made up.

Even worse, this is Liz's dream world. A ditzy, easily distractible, nyphomaniac reality warper who never had to learn how things really worked.

...you didn't wonder why so many secrets of the universe involve butts, sexy lizard tail, and cross-dressing? Or why equations and sentences changed from one into the other mid-thought?
>>
No. 515974 ID: b3ca75
File 137088311002.png - (37.59KB , 900x600 , 89.png )
515974

>Ask him why this knowledge is so important to him.
:WaranPIX: Do you not seek knowledge for knowledge sake? What isn’t more splendorous then knowing the unknown!?
:ClairePIX: …I can think of a few things…

>...because this dream is based off of Liz's memory and she doesn't know any of this stuff?
:CairePIX: You said it yourself, this is an illusion, nothing of this is real!
:WaranPIX: Bah, lies.
:ClairePIX: And I know for a fact that the one who made this illusion isn’t very book smart.
:WaranPIX: More lies.
:ClairePIX: Haven’t you reacted on all the sexual innuendo in your books?
:WaranPIX: Even mo- wait, what? There isn’t anything remotely sexual about these books… except for the book shelf filled to the brim with pornography that your dad keep out for some reason… thought I maybe I shouldn’t judge… Now, unless you can tell me how to calibrate the thaum wave length please leave me alone.
:ClairePIX: Um… I think you’re missing the tools to do that… you know, the tools we haven’t been able to reinvent since the start of the first age?
:WaranPIX: That’s because we have a lot less magic to work with, but don’t worry, I’ll make more with the help off Dr. Voidrakes last experiment.
:ClairePIX: Voidrake? Wait, Graven Voidrake? Didn’t his experiment kill of half the world and sent the rest into a dark age for a thousand years?
:WaranPIX: Meh, details.

Insert Flawed logic_
>>
No. 515979 ID: 19b3c3

>I was consumed alive by some pizza elementals when we accidently broke down the barrier between the dimensions. In retrospect loading a canon with enough magic to theoretically kill the gods so we should consume their corpses might not have been one of our best ideas.
Waran, you don't have a cannon or enough magic. And neither getting eaten alive by pizza elementals or cannibalizing the gods is really a good thing, or in any way furthers what you're trying to do!

Besides, if this stuff was safe, and actually worked, and actually existed, why didn't my dad ever do anything with it? He would have had these books for years, you're barely had access to them hours.
>>
No. 515987 ID: f2c20c

>>515974
Waran you are not even a mage. What happened to healing people with your own skills in medicine? Are you going to abandon those dreams?
>>
No. 515988 ID: 9ddf68

what kind of pornography, assuming that you have ever come across any of your parents 'stash' you should know weather or not it's your father's or liz's. Also ask in how much detail did he study that then ask him how it compared to Confessions of a Paladin.
>>
No. 516019 ID: b3ca75
File 137089169362.png - (37.26KB , 900x600 , 90.png )
516019

:ClairePIX: You know, if these books actually existed, why didn’t my dad do anything with them?
:WaranPIX: Clearly he was an idiot.
:ClairePIX: How are you even going to get all the magic to recreate that experiment?
:WaranPIX: By killing the gods and using them as fuel, of course.
:ClairePIX: But where do you get the magic to do that?
:WaranPIX: …um… well… you see…
:ClairePIX: You’re not even a mage.
:WaranPIX: Err…
:ClairePIX: It isn’t really logical for you to waste time on stuff like this when you should use your time to try and break the illusion.
:WaranPIX: …It’s… illogical…?

Waran have broken free from the Trance!

:WaranPIX: C-Claire? …Oh, wait; it’s probably just illusion Claire. Excuse me, Claire, could you go and get you dad… your science dad and ask him to come here? I really need his help.
:ClairePIX: …Did you just forget about the discussion we just had?
:WaranPIX: What discussion?

Insert that discussion_
>>
No. 516035 ID: 19b3c3

...the one where you called my dad an idiot for not trying to use imaginary untrustworthy magic texts to blow the gods up and eat them so you'd have enough power to blow up the gods. *smack*

And I'm the real me.
>>
No. 516057 ID: 9ddf68

look Waran we're all trapped in a illusion right now that is trying to give you what you want most to trap you. once trapped you are stuck in a room by a invisible barrier that hurts you if for whatever reason try to leave. You where the first person I got out now lets try and free the others.

Also tell him what you know, could help.
>>
No. 516058 ID: f2c20c

>>516019
Time to get Waran more informed about the nature of this dream. Also ask him what all this stuff is.
>>
No. 516070 ID: b3ca75
File 137090320562.png - (37.46KB , 900x600 , 91.png )
516070

>*smack*
While it would feel good to hit him, I can’t really blame him for something he did while he was mind controlled. That wouldn’t be fair, now would it? Besides, I shouldn’t hit people I like, no matter what they said… except Dylon, but he likes it.

>Tell him what you know.
:WaranPIX: …well, that’s… interesting.
:ClairePIX: So any idea what we should do.
:WaranPIX: Give me a moment.

>ask him what all this stuff is.
:WaranPIX: Most of it is stuff for astronomy. Most of the books are about that subject too and not about killing nonexistent gods for magic like I was ranting about. I blame the illusion. Anyway, I’m surprised that there isn’t a telescope in here, what with all the astronomy stuff lying around.
:ClairePIX: Dad usually hides it when we got guests. He doesn’t want people touching it. But what’s up with the projector?
:WaranPIX: I remember it displaying the night sky when I first came here but I guess I changed it to that symbol in my trance.
:ClairePIX: I’ve seen that symbol before, in my dreams. What does it mean?
:WaranPIX: It’s an arcane symbol created to absorb a lot of magical energy. Just like I wanted to do with the so called gods. Of course, today it’s only theoretical, as there is nothing with that much magic active.
:ClairePIX: So if I have one inside me...?
:WaranPIX: You would be dead… well, deader. There’s no one who has so much magic to redirect… wait… you said you had the book with you right? Antonidas? Can I borrow him for a while? I might be on to something, so while you release the rest of the gang I’ll find a way to get us out of here, okay?

Insert The book is overdue_
>>
No. 516072 ID: 19b3c3

All right. Be careful though, I can't really replace that if it gets lost.

Let's find someone else to help!
>>
No. 516074 ID: f2c20c

>>516070
It's absorbing magic from us, most likely.

...actually, that's weird. It's supposed to be the Dean's phylactery. Is he trying to redirect the Vessel's power to himself? Or was the dream lying to us? Well, considering that Antonidas is very likely really in that book despite what the dream-liz told us, maybe he would know. It's a big mystery, for sure... and I don't think we should collect all the Vessel parts before we solve it. Let's not do the BBEG's dirty work, if the Dean is in fact the BBEG. Heck, it may even be possible that he wants the Vessel's power for a good purpose, like Dylon.

Talk to the book about it, WITH Waran.
>>
No. 516415 ID: b3ca75
File 137102434581.png - (35.82KB , 900x600 , 92.png )
516415

>Talk to the book about it, WITH Waran.
:ClairePIX: Oh, Antonidas… Why do I have an arcane symbol in my head?
:AntonidasPIX: You what? I have no idea why you would see one of those symbols in your dreams.
:WaranPIX: Dream? She never said it was in her dream!
:ClairePIX: Um… actually, I kind of di-
:AntonidasPIX: W-what I mean is, it was an part of Liz dream to confuse you.
:ClairePIX: …except I had it before I went into Liz dream.
:AntonidasPIX: Err… It was a hallucination from you failing sanity?
:WaranPIX: …he got a point there. You are acting remarkable sane after everything that’s happen to you. I mean, you didn’t even really seem too happy to see me, even though you’ve seen me die twice.
:ClairePIX: Well, excuse me for not being a raving lunatic. And besides, I’m still having a hard time accepting that it’s really you, okay? Now stop changing the subject and tell me about that symbol, book, or do I have to find a fireplace?
:AntonidasPIX: Um… I… don’t know…?
:ClairePIX: I wonder if your good fuel for a fire…
:AntonidasPIX: …Fine, I’ll tell you. You were const- I mean, marked with it by the Dean for your own protection. Have you ever heard the phrase “With great power comes great insanity”? Not only does it help you from going nuts from an overdose of the vessel power, it also keeps you sane no matter what you experience.
:ClairePIX: …So I got a weird symbol in my head that’s syphoning my powers and is controlling my mind? …great.
:WaranPIX: But what happens to the power it redirects?
:AntonidasPIX: A small part is used to keep Claire sane and functioning, the rest is used to keep Liz asleep. Your prodding of her dreams is rousing her from her sleep and let me tell you, that’s not a good thing. She is a godlike being that’s completely mindless right now after all. She’ll probably just consume everything if she wakes up. Now, please go save your friends so Waran here can figure out where the next vessel part is.

Insert Don’t wake the Eldritch Abomination_
>>
No. 516419 ID: f2c20c

>>516415
Wait. What? Uh. Ask the book what you're collecting the parts of the vessel for if not to wake up Liz.

I think we might want to wake up and find the paladins to find out what we should REALLY do, because this is getting very suspicious.
>>
No. 516420 ID: 9ddf68

thank the book for actually helping you and then lets go save anyone, also tell waran if he falls back into madness we are going to give him such a smack... and that we love him no matter what. if they want us to be a little crazy we can be a little crazy
>>
No. 516425 ID: 7e8516

I don't trust the book. What gives?
>>
No. 516439 ID: b3ca75
File 137104789524.png - (36.63KB , 900x600 , 93.png )
516439

>Ask the book what you're collecting the parts of the vessel for if not to wake up Liz.
:AntonidasPIX: To reunite her with Kevros, of course.
:WaranPIX: You mean kill her?
:AntonidasPIX: Replace her sound better.
:ClairePIX: With whom?
:AntonidasPIX: You’re the one that’s going to have the vessel in the end, so it’s your choice. As long as you don’t choose anyone lacking in the sanity department we’ll be happy.
:ClairePIX: …Thanks for the help? I guess?

>I don't trust the book. What gives?
Well… Sorvek did say that the dream would bend and change the things he said, so maybe it’s doing the same thing to Antonidas. Alterative, this is a dream Antonidas made to make us distrust the real one and our goal… or maybe he really have a hidden agenda or something… man, I’m starting to get paranoid…

>tell waran if he falls back into madness we are going to give him such a smack... and that we love him no matter what.
:ClairePIX: Alright, you can borrow the book, Waran, as long as you don’t go crazy on me again.
:WaranPIX: I’ll try, okay.
:ClairePIX: And I’ll love you no matter what.
:WaranPIX: Wha- I mean, thank- um… I-I-I love you… too? Err…

>let’s go save everyone.
But who should I save first?

Insert Dr.Who on the first base_
>>
No. 516442 ID: 19b3c3

Hey wait. We've forgetting again that we can't technically do away with Liz. We've already seen the death of the universe! And Liz is there. I mean, if Liz doesn't survive until the end of time to destroy the universe that would cause a time paradox and... destroy the universe.

>who next?
Well, Renny is right next door.
>>
No. 516466 ID: f2c20c

>>516439
I don't think Waran was ready for that. He's only known you for a few days, after all. I think you'd better look at your feelings for him and decide if you really LOVE-love him already and then uh... well, you could tell him that you were just- you know what let's not go any further into that emotional quagmire.

Yeah let's just talk to your nearest buddy, which is likely Ren. Ask if he's okay with coming along with us to gather your friends.
>>
No. 516477 ID: 9ddf68

whoever you come across first would be a good place to start.
>>
No. 516489 ID: b3ca75
File 137107642181.png - (30.22KB , 900x600 , 94.png )
516489

>I think you'd better look at your feelings for him and decide if you really LOVE-love him already.
I… I… I really like him, okay. It’s just… the last few days have been kind off stressful and… well… I like him… and I might love him in the future.

>Well, Renny is right next door.
:RenaultPIX: Mmm… cake…
:JeevesPIX: The pie you requested is done, Master Renault, shall I bring it out or do I need to get a stomach pump?
:RenaultPIX: Bring it out, my good sir. Oh, and bring a slice for Claire too! How did it go? Have Waran figured out a way out of here?
:ClairePIX: No pie for me please, I’m good, thanks. As for Waran… he’s working on it… um… how much have you eaten?
:RenaultPIX: Um… a few slices of cake? It’s not a problem, right? I mean, this is an illusion so I won’t get fat, right?
:ClairePIX: Well…
:RenaultPIX: Oh, and I’ve been thinking about the paladins. You know, the sons of Kevros? There are rumors that the higher up have been passing on a mission from thousands of years ago given to them by Kevros himself. Something about using some kind of really advance construct or something. Do you think it got something to do with this?
:ClairePIX: If you bring it up then of course it does. I mean, I’m still waiting for the sword of truth to pop up. Now… about your eating…
:JeevesPIX: Your pie, sir.
:ClairePIX: Can it wait a moment? I got a pie to eat.

Insert Paladins, Ho!_
>>
No. 516499 ID: f2c20c

>>516489
Tell him we have better things to do than just eat all the time. Remind him about the way Samuel eats. Does he want to turn into that?

Also while this may be an illusion, illusions generally try to be as realistic as possible to fool the victims. So yes. Overeating will have consequences. Like choking and dying. Or just getting sick.

Besides, we need his help.
>>
No. 516506 ID: 9ddf68

yeah you could get fat here and we need some help gathering the other so if you could help us.
>>
No. 516523 ID: 19b3c3

>I mean, this is an illusion so I won’t get fat, right?
That raises an interesting moral question, actually, pally. Is an immoral act still immoral if it is divorced from consequences?

Technically you can be as much of a glutton you want here without suffering the physical consequences, but is gluttony still a sin? I mean, you could run around murdering all the illusionary people in here too without technically killing too...
>>
No. 516527 ID: c31f72

Its the dream of a omnipotent being that enjoys screwing around with people. Of course you can get fat in real life off of the food you eat here.
>>
No. 516566 ID: b3ca75
File 137110810483.png - (45.58KB , 900x600 , 95.png )
516566

>It’s the dream of an omnipotent being that enjoys screwing around with people. Of course you can get fat in real life off of the food you eat here.
:ClairePIX: Do you want to end up like Samuel?
:RenaultPIX: Who?
:ClairePIX: That bald imperial with a mustache?
:RenaultPIX: The fat guy? The one that looks like an egg? Oh man, maybe you’re right. It isn’t really worth the risk… though now I got to work off that cake I ate… and I know the perfect way for two people to spend a bit of energy together~
:ClairePIX: …we clearly don’t have time for that.
:RenaultPIX: …man, no one ever have the time to take a jog with me…

>Is an immoral act still immoral if it is divorced from consequences?
:RenaultPIX: Isn’t it the intent that makes it immoral and not the consequence? I mean, murder is still murder, even if the person doesn’t exists. Besides, eating a bit of cake isn’t really an immoral act. I mean, I did try to share it with everyone.
:ClairePIX: Isn’t gluttony a sin?
:RenaultPIX: I ate a cake, I didn’t do gluttony… what does gluttony even mean? Is it something you eat?
:ClairePIX: …forget it.

>Besides, we need his help.
:RenaultPIX: Of course I’ll help! You said that we needed to find the others? Well, Thanros and Balros are just around the corner… well, almost just around the corner. Let’s go, cutie?
:ClairePIX: Wait, you’re already free? Huh, that was easy…


:ThanrosPIX: ZzZzZzZz…
:BalrosPIX: …So we’re programmed to do the actions we do by experience?
:KarnakPIX: Of course! Our life is an illusion… and so are pants!
:BalrosPIX: But if you remove pants… By the gods, everything would be different.

Insert Pants are the devil_
>>
No. 516567 ID: 9ddf68

wait he's already aware that this is an illusion, does that mean we can just ask him to leave like we did with Renault? might as well try the easy methods first before we go on to the harder ones.
>>
No. 516573 ID: f2c20c

>>516566
"Daaaad, stop filling my friends' heads with utter nonsense!" "Also you're dead. Sorry."
>>
No. 516614 ID: b3ca75
File 137113508931.png - (46.42KB , 900x600 , 96.png )
516614

>Dad, you're dead. Sorry.
:ClairePIX: …dad…
:KarnakPIX: What is it, pumpkin?
:ClairePIX: …I…I…I’ve… missed you…
:KarnakPIX: Oh? But you were just gone one da- OoF!
Claire uses loving hug on Karnak! It’s super effective!
:ClairePIX: …I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, dad…
:KarnakPIX: Sorry for wh- Are you crying?
:ClairePIX: No… it’s just… it’s nothing.
:KarnakPIX: Sweetie, are you feeling well?
:ClairePIX: I’m fine… really…

>wait he's already aware that this is an illusion, does that mean we can just ask him to leave like we did with Renault?
:ClairePIX: Balros, I need your help! Everyone is stuck in this illusion and are in some kind of trance and-
:BalrosPIX: What? Are you trying to make fun of our philosophical discussion!? THE NERVE! HOW DA-
:KarnakPIX: Now, now, I’m sure she didn’t mean it like that. I’m sure she just wishes to join in on our discussion about this conundrum.
:BalrosPIX: Hmfp… Very well.
:ThanrosPIX: *Snore!*

Insert Anger management_
>>
No. 516621 ID: 19b3c3

>Wait, you’re already free? Huh, that was easy…
Was Renny ever even trapped, I wonder? Maybe next time we need to give people the force field test before we assume they're stuck.

Although the irrational anger when pushed seems to make it pretty clear Balros is stuck. I guess we have to out philosophize him?

Rival battle go! Ready your philosoballs and send out your fitst philosomon! Dun dun dun dundundun, dun dun...
>>
No. 516641 ID: 9ddf68

try explaining that this is an illusion made by Liz to trap all of you here for one reason or another. Maybe also tell about some of the crap you want through before you got here, also how long has the other guy (forgot his name) been out.
>>
No. 516643 ID: f2c20c

>>516621
Force field test sounds like a bad idea.

>>516614
Uh, I think we'd better take a softer approach here. Ask what the conundrum is. Maybe if we solve their philosophical discussion that'll be it.
>>
No. 516654 ID: b3ca75
File 137115493894.png - (9.16KB , 900x600 , 97.png )
516654

>Ask what the conundrum is. Maybe if we solve their philosophical discussion that'll be it.
:BalrosPIX: The conundrum? What is everything?
:ClairePIX: Everything?
:BalrosPIX: You, me, life, time, space, everything.

>try explaining that this is an illusion made by Liz to trap all of you here for one reason or another.
:ClairePIX: We’re all stuck in a dream of mad god that is trying to trap us all in her dreams.
:BalrosPIX: The dreamer theory, huh? It’s interesting, but nothing new…
:KarnakPIX: It’s still better than your “We’re all actually characters on an image board on the internet” theory… what’s an internet anyway?
:BalrosPIX: Hey, that was just a philosophical what if theory and you know it! Anyway, Claire, care to explain your take on the Dreamer theory in greater depth?
:ClairePIX: Well… um… it’s… err…

>Rival battle go! Ready your philosoballs and send out your fitst philosomon! Dun dun dun dundundun, dun dun...
:ClairePIX: Renault! I choose you! Explain the dreamer theory to this gentleman!
:RenaultPIX: Wait, what did you say, my lady?
:BalrosPIX: …You really think that Ren can be philosophical? Do you even know what that word means, Ren?
:RenaultPIX: Well… err…

Renault is confused!
Renault hurt himself in the confusion!


:ClairePIX: Did you just hit yourself?
:RenaultPIX: I panicked, sorry my queen! Please punish me, mistress…
:ClairePIX: …okay… you’re starting to weird me out here…

>how long has the other guy (forgot his name) been out.
:KarnakPIX: I’ve never seen him awake, actually.
:BalrosPIX: Bah, don’t mind that slacker. Now, Claire, explain your take on the dreamer th-
:ThanrosPIX: *Snore*
:BalrosPIX: SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!

Insert Insanity on a can_
>>
No. 516662 ID: 19b3c3

...you know, I'm not sure we snapped Renny out of it actually. He's still acting pretty weird.

>What do?
Renny! Wake the dreamer! Use headbutt on Balros' Snorlax Thanros!

>what’s an internet anyway?
An interconnected network between computers. A computer being a mechanical device created for the purpose of storing data and preforming numerical operations. With sufficient memory, processing power, and the correct programming, they can be used for all kinds of things.

Like simulating an entire universe. Or 1,294.
>>
No. 516663 ID: f2c20c

>>516654
It's not a theory. Its what's actually happening. Lizbeth the Ageless One has been sleeping for thousands of years, and has lost her mind due to the ravages of time. Her nightmares are infecting the dead, resulting in the undead we've been seeing. We are currently delving into her dreams via a magical painting to recover a piece of the Vessel, whose power we can use to wake her up and possibly kill her to replace her with someone less insane. Hey, I just realized nobody even used the name Sorvek until we entered the painting. We don't even know the name of the lich in charge of the undead forces.

Scold Balros for being mean to his boyfriend.

Also maybe we should wake up Thanros.
>>
No. 516669 ID: e3aff6

Well, dreams usually have strange, inexplicable occurrences in them, such as groups of people acting in uncharacteristic way for no apparent reason, or being unable to walk out of a room due to some sort of invisible wall.
>>
No. 516673 ID: b3ca75
File 137116070026.png - (12.10KB , 900x600 , 98.png )
516673

>It's not a theory. Its what's actually happening.
:ClairePIX: Lizbeth the Ageless One has been sleeping for thousands of years, and has lost her mind due to the ravages of time. Her nightmares are infecting the dead, resulting in the undead we've been seeing. We are currently delving into her dreams via a magical painting to recover a piece of the Vessel, whose power we can use to wake her up and possibly kill her to replace her with someone less insane.
:KarnakPIX: That’s an interesting theory… do you have any proof for it?

>dreams usually have strange, inexplicable occurrences in them, such as groups of people acting in uncharacteristic way for no apparent reason.
:KarnakPIX: …well, everyone started acting completely crazy when you came here… so maybe there’s some truth in it.
:BalrosPIX: BAH! No one is acting weird! You’re just a fool that can’t see your own insanity!

>Scold Balros for being mean to his boyfriend.
:ClairePIX: You just screamed at your boyfriend! I pretty sure that the real Balros would never be mean to Thanros!
:BalrosPIX: But… b-but… I… it’s…

>Renny! Wake the dreamer! Use headbutt on Balros' Snorlax Thanros!
:ClairePIX: Ren, be a dear and wake Thanros.
:RenaultPIX: As you wish, o beautiful one!

Ren butts Thanros head for 1 damage!

:ThanrosPIX: Eh? …just… five more minutes…ZzZz… Balros… ZzZzZz
:BalrosPIX: WHAT THE HELL!? DID YOU JUST HIT HIM!? I’LL KEEL YOU!!!
:ClairePIX:

Insert Progress!_
>>
No. 516677 ID: 9dba7d

>>516673
is Balros related to Kevros by any chance? he seems to have the poor anger management and the red eyes down pat
>>
No. 516687 ID: f2c20c

>>516677
Apparently quite a few of the lizards here are his descendants, so yes.

>>516673
Wow he actually did it. I think you should rush over to more readily protect Ren while trying to get Balros to calm the fuck down. A philosopher does not resort to violence!

Then maybe try to wake Thanros more gently.
>>
No. 516689 ID: 19b3c3

Maybe Renn's problem is that he's just being a follower? Giving in to whatever anyone wants? When the butler offered food, he couldn't say no. When you tell him to do things, he obeys and praises you.
>>
No. 516697 ID: b3ca75
File 137116427640.png - (45.18KB , 900x600 , 99.png )
516697

>is Balros related to Kevros by any chance?
Lizbeth and Kevros did seem to… um… do it a lot, so it a given that he would have a lots of kids. It helps that they both seems to be pretty ageless.
>Maybe Renn's problem is that he's just being a follower? Giving in to whatever anyone wants? When the butler offered food, he couldn't say no. When you tell him to do things, he obeys and praises you.
He didn’t praise Jeeves like this… nor did he keep staring at his butt either. I swear, he’s like a horny teenager all the sudden.

>I think you should rush over to more readily protect Ren while trying to get Balros to calm the fuck down.
:ClairePIX: Balros, please calm down! It was an accident! Besides, a philosopher does not resort to violence!
:BalrosPIX: Out of my way or die!
:ClairePIX: If you keep swinging that thing around like that you’ll hurt Thanros just as much as the rest of us!
:BalrosPIX: I… but… I…

>Then maybe try to wake Thanros more gently.
:ClairePIX: Wake up, Thanros!
:ThanrosPIX: ZzZzZz…
:ClairePIX: WAKE UP!!
:ThanrosPIX: ZzZzZz…

…It’s no use…

Insert Silver was here_
>>
No. 516698 ID: f2c20c

>>516697
Your dad's gone missing. Was he the one we were supposed to direct to Waran?

Hmm. Try splashing water in his face.
>>
No. 516699 ID: 19b3c3

...hey, your dad disappeared while you were in the battle screen.
>>
No. 516721 ID: c23ab0

Ask Balros to wake up Thanros. If they're not dreaming then he should have no trouble!
>>
No. 516733 ID: f2c20c

>>516721
Perhaps he could do it with a kiss to wake the sleeping beauty?
>>
No. 516734 ID: 19b3c3

Wait. If he's asleep, is it possible that means he's on a different layer of the dream? Like, he hasn't caught up with the others and is still in the layer above we just got past, or he's ahead and already down to the layer below this one?
>>
No. 516802 ID: b3ca75
File 137119891815.png - (44.34KB , 900x600 , 100.png )
516802

>Your dad's gone missing.
Well, Angry McLargehuge over there did just pull out a sword, so he’s probably ran to get the guards or something.
>Wait. If he's asleep, is it possible that means he's on a different layer of the dream?
So he’s dreaming in a dream? But if he’s dreaming that he’s dreaming, what will happen if he dreams that he wake up from the dream?

>Hmm. Try splashing water in his face.
:ThanrosPIX: Mfff… stop drooling, Balros… ZzZzZz…
>Ask Balros to wake up Thanros.
:ClairePIX: Thanros is in trouble, you need to wake him up!
:BalrosPIX: He is? I… how am I supposed to wake him?
:RenaultPIX: With a kiss! That how I would wake up this beautiful and fair maiden!
:ClairePIX: Stop creeping me out, Ren…

Balros kisses Thanros!
Balros have broken free from the Trance!
Thanros have broken free from the Trance!


:ThanrosPIX: *Yawn* mmm… how long have I been asleep?
:BalrosPIX: I’m… I’m sorry I yelled at you! I’m sorry I yelled at all of you!
:ThanrosPIX: …you did?

:RenaultPIX: Um… Claire? Do you have a moment?
:ClairePIX: Not really… we still got people to save.
:RenaultPIX: It’s just, I’ve been thinking… and… Ever since I’ve meet you my life have changed drastically.
:ClairePIX: I don’t really think I’m to blame for that…
:RenaultPIX: You’re the most beautiful women I’ve ever laid my eyes on… the strongest I’ve ever met… and… and I want to spend the rest of my life with you…
:ClairePIX: Please, don’t go where I think you’re going with this…
>>
No. 516804 ID: b3ca75
File 137119895364.png - (44.29KB , 900x600 , 101.png )
516804

:RenaultPIX: Claire… Will you marry me?
:BalrosPIX: …what.
:ThanrosPIX: Yay, a wedding!
:ClairePIX: Dammit, Ren… just… dammit!

Insert Just say no… to drugs_
>>
No. 516806 ID: c23ab0

Bite off his head. Hey, he asked for it!
>>
No. 516808 ID: f2c20c

>>516804
Ren you've known her for like three days, come on. Also, this isn't the time for this, jeez.

No. Ask again *at least* 3 months after everyone is out of the dream and the crisis is over.
>>
No. 516822 ID: beeca1

>>516806
That's not how mantises work, in real life or the quest. It's been asked about.
>>
No. 516825 ID: d30532

Ren, you're drunk (or some magical equivalent at least). Ask again later.
>>
No. 516827 ID: b3ca75
File 137122165959.png - (44.15KB , 900x600 , 102.png )
516827

>Bite off his head. Hey, he asked for it!
That’s a myth and you know it. Also, please don’t tempt the flesh eating lich; it’s hard enough as it is.
>Ren you've known her for like three days, come on. Also, this isn't the time for this, jeez.
:ClairePIX: Ren, You’ve only known me for three… um… four… wait, how many days was it ago I came to the school? I’ve kind of lost track of time with this entire dream jumping thing… No matter, you’ve still known me for less than a week. Aren’t you getting a bit ahead of yourself?
:RenaultPIX: …is that a no?
:ClairePIX: For the moment, yes. I mean, we’ve only had like one and a half dates so far… at least wait until we actually have a working relationship going. …if we even get one, that is…
:RenaultPIX: …she said no…
:ClairePIX: …um… Ren? Are you listening?
:RenaultPIX:
:ThanrosPIX: Renault? Helloooo? Anyone home?
:RenaultPIX:
:BalrosPIX: He seem to have become completely catatonic.
:ClairePIX: …why can these thing never be easy?

Insert nobody’s home_
>>
No. 516831 ID: b7169d

Give him a kiss, poor man needs his own maiden to waken him.
>>
No. 516840 ID: d30532

Tell him that it wasn't a no as much as wanting to talk about it later when he isn't in a trance.
>>
No. 516854 ID: f2c20c

>>516827
Well, you DID bring him back from the dead with the power of love, so I guess you love him. Tell him that, at least.
>>
No. 516865 ID: b3ca75
File 137124216782.png - (45.36KB , 900x600 , 103.png )
516865

>Give him a kiss, poor man needs his own maiden to waken him.
:ClairePIX: *Smooch!*
:RenaultPIX: …C-Claire?
>I guess you love him. Tell him that, at least.
:ClairePIX: Ren... it wasn't a no. I simply… we simply need some more time before we can make a commitment like that. We are going to have a lot of time when we are done here so what’s the rush?
:RenaultPIX: …I…um…
:ClairePIX: Besides, this isn’t really the best time, you know. People might be in trouble and need our help right now.
:RenaultPIX: You’re right! What was I thinking, letting personal gain go before the needs of others… I’m sorry Claire… for being so… um… love-struck?
:ClairePIX: Apology accepted.

Renault have broken free from the Trance!

:WillDiePIX: Hold it right there, Criminal scum! Who here threatened the Masters daughter?
:BalrosPIX: Er… It was a simple misunderstanding, officer. The situation have calmed down.
:WillDiePIX: I’m sure it was, but we still need to ask you all to fo-
:ClairePIX: Wait… Will? Soon? What are you guys doing here!? What happen to the old guard?
:WillDiePIX: The old guard took an early pension. I believe he wanted to have more time to paint. We were hired to fill his spot.
:ClairePIX: …She was barley thirty years old… and she hated paintings.
:WillDiePIX: Well… um… we have to go now… urgent guard business.
:ThanrosPIX: Wait, weren’t you arresting us a second ago?
:WillDiePIX: Nope, got to go, BYE!

Insert Not suspicious at all!_
>>
No. 516867 ID: 76b151

benny hill chase scene? With music!
>>
No. 516874 ID: f2c20c

>>516865
GET EM.
>>
No. 516877 ID: b3ca75
File 137124943364.png - (45.11KB , 900x600 , 104.png )
516877

>benny hill chase scene? With music!
…This was quite anticlimactic…
:ThanrosPIX: Aw, man, I wasn’t even able to start the music…
:WillDiePIX: What are you doing!?
:ClairePIX: A better question is, What are you doing here!?
:WillDiePIX: Guarding?
:RenaultPIX: Is it just me, or is this Soon guy a bit too quiet?
:WillDiePIX: That’s because she’s an idiot… I mean, he’s an idiot!
:Maggy: Who are you calling an idiot!? Do you want to sleep on the co-
:WillDiePIX: Shhh! You’re giving us away!
:BalrosPIX: Err… why do that human have the voice of a female Lizard?

Insert Stupidity, the natural enemy of the well thought out plan_
>>
No. 516878 ID: 19b3c3

Maggy? Graven! Hi guys! What are you doing here? Last we checked, you were 'spooning' eternally in the afterlife and quite pissed off we butted our spiritual noses into your turf! What are you doing back messing with the 'real' world? Or at least an illusionary dream bit of it.

Although your ninja skills must be a little rusty if you broke cover that easily...
>>
No. 516884 ID: f2c20c

>>516877
What the hell? They're supposed to still be dead! Did a hundred years pass by while we were stuck in this dream, or is it connected to the afterlife somehow?

Anyway, say hello to Graven and Maggy, two of our friends from long long ago, who are apparently in disguise in this dream thing. Ask them what they're doing and why they're even hiding their identities. Whose side are they on?
>>
No. 516887 ID: e3aff6

>>516884
It is possible that there are dream version of people Liz knew the same way there are dream versions of Claire's fathers. On the other hand, these guys seem less integrated into your dream than the people you knew...
>>
No. 517062 ID: b7169d

Fresh memories of people long past..Almost nostalgic really.

Regardless, whats up!
>>
No. 517068 ID: b3ca75
File 137130577535.png - (46.89KB , 900x600 , 105.png )
517068

>Maggy? Graven! Hi guys!
:ClairePIX: Wait… you’re Gra-
:Graven: Don’t say that name! We don’t want Li- ...this thing to know we’re here.
:ClairePIX: …But you’re the guy who blew up the world a few thousand years ago, right?
:Graven: It was an accident. It’s not my fault that the cannon were so unstable.

>What the hell? They're supposed to still be dead!
:ClairePIX: Aren’t you kind of dead.
:Graven: Why yes, yes we are. And we were planning to keep it that way until the dreamer started eating the afterlife.
:RenaultPIX: Lizbeth is eating the heavens!?
:Maggy: Well… it’s more like she’s nibbling on it…
:Graven: She’s like a mindless moth, being drawn to the biggest flame she can see… which just so happens to be the souls of the many… or as you guys calls it, the afterlife.
:Maggy: We’re lucky those paladins was able to put her to sleep again, otherwise she would have eaten the whole afterlife… us included.

>What are you doing here?
:Graven: We’re trying to stop this thing from eating our bedroom. We’ve already helped you on your way to her. Didn’t you think it was weird that it was this easy… or that you’re all united again?
:Maggy: Of course, now we can act a bit more direct when you know about us.
:Graven: Claire, you were the one that was made for this, when you’re alone in the end please use this if it’s ever gets dangerous.

[Claire gained a Sword!]

:ClairePIX: An old rusty sword?
:Graven: It’s going to help. Trust me.

Insert it’s dangerous to go alone, take an insert_
>>
No. 517077 ID: 9ddf68

don't we still have 3 more people to grab plus Waran before we are actually united?
>>
No. 517080 ID: c31f72

Is that Kevros' sword? Why the heck didn't they take care of the sword? You shouldn't let em get rusty. Or old.
>>
No. 517081 ID: 19b3c3

So... sword of truth, right?
>>
No. 517082 ID: b3ca75
File 137132182243.png - (46.95KB , 900x600 , 106.png )
517082

>Is that Kevros' sword?
:ClairePIX: So I’m guessing this is Kevros old sword, right? I mean, his name being carved into the handle is kind of a giveaway…
:Maggy: Of course it’s his sword.
:ThanrosPIX: Why is it all rusty and stuff?
:Graven: Because it’s not real. It’s more like a… metaphor for his sword and as the dreamer associate old metal with rust… well, suddenly it’s rusty.
:RenaultPIX: Wait… Kevros sword? You mean the sword of truth?
:Graven: The sword of what? You know what, sure, why not. It’s the sword of whatever you said.
:RenaultPIX: Sweet…

>don't we still have 3 more people to grab plus Waran before we are actually united?
:Graven: I meant that you all happen to be in the same dream. Besides, the trance stuff is Li- hers attempt to separate you. Now, we are kind of running out of time. You need to hurry and get the rest of your friends. They will be stuck in the dream forever if you don’t help them… or just cease to exist when you “wake up” the dreamer.
:Maggy: You should probably split up to save time.
:Graven: We, on the other hand, need to sulk back into the shadows.
:Maggy: Yeah, we still need to “help” that alchemist fella solve this thing.
:ClairePIX: So… we still need to save Thanra, Dylon and Blackadder.
:RenaultPIX: Thanra and Blackadder should be together at the same place, which means we should split into two groups… or maybe we should stay together for safety?

Insert How do you wake someone up with a sword?_
>>
No. 517086 ID: 19b3c3

>Splitup
Right, Liz and Rennie head for Dylon, since we know he's with another of your dads.

Balros and Thanros can look for Thanra and Blackadder.
>>
No. 517091 ID: 9ddf68

>>517086
sounds good just pick a spot to meet back up at and if one team gets there before the other they can then go help the other team to try and free whoever it is that still needs freeing.
>>
No. 517097 ID: f2c20c

>>517086
You mean Claire and Ren. But I agree.
>>
No. 517105 ID: b3ca75
File 137132946056.png - (35.16KB , 900x600 , 107.png )
517105

>Right, Liz and Rennie head for Dylon.
…Liz? I don’t even-
>Claire and Rennie head for Dylon, Balros and Thanros can look for Thanra and Blackadder.
That’s better.
:ClairePIX: -and when we are done we’ll meet up with Waran in the study, alright?
:ThanrosPIX: Sure thing!

------

:DarrakPIX: Son, you can’t win. Just accept defeat.
:DylonPIX: And spoil my honor!? NEVER! Have at thee!
:DarrakPIX: I respect your determination, but you have to know when to fold.
:DylonPIX: Oh yeah? Well… um… you fight like a cow, old man!
:DarrakPIX: …youngster these days… hmm? Claire?

Insert Were can you find a dairy farmer when you need one_
>>
No. 517107 ID: f2c20c

>>517105
Ask Dylon why he's asking to get beat up by your dad so much. Isn't that something he should be asking from you? This is a bit shocking to see, honestly.
>>
No. 517111 ID: 37aa84

Dude!?! Your dad has a Boreworm Queen head mounted on his wall?
>>
No. 517115 ID: 19b3c3

>Oh yeah? Well… um… you fight like a cow, old man!
No, no, Dylon. That's the wrong response. You say "how appropriate, you fight like a cow" when he accuses you of fighting like a dairy farmer. And "oh yeah?" is one of the trap responses- it doesn't counter anything.

He said you need to know when to fold. The appropriate response would have been to come back with a terrible cards playing pun.

>And spoil my honor!?
There can be honor in defeat, you know. It's all about what you do, and how you do it. Winning may be the easy obvious path, but it is not the only one.

>peg leg, claw, eye patch
Pirate dad is the best dad.
>>
No. 517125 ID: b3ca75
File 137133475863.png - (34.49KB , 900x600 , 108.png )
517125

>Dude!?! Your dad has a Boreworm Queen head mounted on his wall?
I’m pretty sure that’s one of those undead screamer things. A better question is how the hell he mounted the head of a creature that disintegrate on death.
>Pirate dad is the best dad.
He’s a war veteran… though he does look like a pirate.

>That's the wrong response.
:ClairePIX: You have to get better insults, Dylon. If he said that you should fold you’re supposed to counter him with a bad card pun… like… um… you shouldn’t go all in with a pair of two?
:RenaultPIX: First off, that one sucked. Second, they are supposed to rhyme, right?
:ClairePIX: I think you’re thinking about the wrong game…
:DylonPIX: Are you here to spit on my honor too, Claire, my love?
:ClairePIX: I… what? I didn’t even…
:DarrakPIX: He’s been going on about honor all morning. He’s a fool if you ask me.

>There can be honor in defeat, you know.
:ClairePIX: You know, there is honor in defeat too. It’s better to know when to retreat then to lose it all.
:DylonPIX: Only a coward run. If you want honor in war then you’ll have to be ruthless!
:DarrakPIX: There’s no honor in war, only death.
:DylonPIX: I… I... Shut it, old man! I will regain my honor or die trying! I challenge you to a duel to the death! FOR HONOR!
:DarrakPIX: Have you gone daft!?

Insert Death or glory!_
>>
No. 517128 ID: f2c20c

>>517125
Tell Dylon to snap out of it. He's the diplomat of the family. He's not his brother.
>>
No. 517132 ID: 19b3c3

You idiot. That means you either get yourself killed, or kill my dad. (Protip: you'll get yourself killed). Either way you lose, because I'd hate you for either!

The honorable thing to do would not be and idiot and respect my family, and someone your elder, better, and wiser.
>>
No. 517143 ID: b7169d

Dylon! Do you want to be like Folken? Killing and dying for honor isn't like you, you were always one to THINK rather then brashly rush out and do things in the name of someone or something else.
>>
No. 517179 ID: 5f4e7d

>A better question is how the hell he mounted the head of a creature that disintegrate on death.

The only answer is that it's still alive.
>>
No. 517268 ID: b3ca75
File 137139678399.png - (33.75KB , 900x600 , 109.png )
517268

:ClairePIX: Idiot! Do you realize what you have just done? This means you either get yourself killed, or kill my dad! Either way I’ll hate you!
:DylonPIX: I… I didn’t really think this trough, did I?
:ClairePIX: What happen to you!? You used to think, not just brashly rush out and do things in the name of someone or something else. Do you want to be like your brother?
:RenaultPIX: Wasn’t you the diplomat?
:DarrakPIX: Son, I have to say that there’s more honor in being a diplomat then a warrior. A few well-placed words will save a lot more people than a well-placed sword.
:DylonPIX:

Dylon have broken free from the Trance!

:DylonPIX: Please, accept my sincerest apologies, wise one, for disrespecting you and your family. Might I be so bold to surrender the duel?
:DarrakPIX: Of course, the less death, the better. You did the right thing, son.
:DylonPIX: I’ll remember to honor your house… err… My apologies, but I can’t quite place your family symbol.
:DarrakPIX: We’re are the Clíodhna, of the northern barony of Harkenwold.
:DylonPIX: Hmm, odd… I’ve can’t say I’ve ever heard of you… and I thought I was well versed in noble families of this area… wait, northen Harkenwold? Isn’t it mostly wilderness up there? I thought it was located far to north for any noble families to live…
:DarrakPIX: Ach, those other nobles are just cowards. Besides, a lot of wilderness just means it’s cheap to buy a lot of land.
:DylonPIX: …if you say so.

>The only answer is that it's still alive.
…that can’t be right.
:ClairePIX: Um… Dad? How can you have an undead mounted on the wall? They don’t leave bodies, right?
:DarrakPIX: Ha, I see someone have been studying. You don’t have to worry your pretty little head, sweetie, it’s a fake. I made it to symbolize the time when me and my lads was hunting them in the northlands. I still remember when we found their nest, there were two dozen of ‘em while only six of us… ah, good times.
:RenaultPIX: Didn’t you say your parents was killed by a bunch of shamblers?
:CLairePIX: Quiet, not right in front of him!
:RenaultPIX: It’s just… he seems to badass for being killed by a pathetic shambler.

Insert Nostalgia_
>>
No. 517270 ID: b7169d

You had an incredible family, and are really our only host who truly had something of a normal childhood.

It's a pity they are gone..
>>
No. 517274 ID: 19b3c3

>no nobles supposed to live around here
>death scenario for dad doesn't make much sense
...great, more holes in your past we may have to worry about later.

Although Dylon not having heard of your family could be explained away by their disappearance and death before he took an interest. ...and enough undead can take down anyone, no matter how good.

Anyways, let's see how the lizards are doing. Either they're ready to meet up, or they need help snapping the last two out of it.
>>
No. 517303 ID: b3ca75
File 137141156881.png - (33.43KB , 900x600 , 110.png )
517303

>Anyways, let's see how the lizards are doing.
Meanwhile at valve a few minutes earlier.

:ThanraPIX: How about this one? Does it look nice?
:LtBlackadderPIX: It’s nice…
:ThanraPIX: Does it make my butt look big?
:LtBlackadderPIX: It looks perfect…
:ThanraPIX: Hmm… maybe I should try the red one again… or the blue… or purple… or the four other white ones… maybe I can take them all with me? Hmm, decisions...
:LtBlackadderPIX: *Sigh*…

Insert Lizards in the house_
>>
No. 517312 ID: 9ddf68

hey thanros ask what the to of them are doing. that and we are kinda having a meeting in the library around here so if we could head off that way that would be great.
>>
No. 517322 ID: f2c20c

>>517303
Oh hey, time shenanigans so we're in two places at once. That's cool.

Looks like Thanra is possessed by Kevros? Y'know, that's kinda weird actually. Kevros is supposed to be in the afterlife or something... did Liz kidnap him? Or have we not been told the entire truth? Maybe he went crazy too.

Tell her the yellow one would work better for her, but she looks best in armor anyway.
>>
No. 517424 ID: b7169d

Are we sure that would even be Kevros? She could just be fitting herself for a nice dress to make herself look good.
>>
No. 517427 ID: f2c20c

>>517424
Her eyes are yellow in the mirror. Kevros had yellow eyes.
>>
No. 517521 ID: b7169d

>>517427
Yeah and Blackadders Eyes are blue, not green as in the mirror.. Wait.
>>
No. 517531 ID: f2c20c

>>517521
...huh. I just realized ALL of our current lizard friends have blue eyes. I wonder if that's the dominant eye color or something.
>>
No. 517576 ID: b3ca75
File 137148687821.png - (37.59KB , 900x600 , 111.png )
517576

:ThanrosPIX: Hi, sis! What are you up to!?
:ThanraPIX: Oh, hi bro. Manuel here promised to make a dress for me so I’m trying to decide on the design. What do you think?
:ThanrosPIX: Um… the yellow one, maybe? Anyway, we’re supposed to meet the others in the library like… right now?
:ThanraPIX: You guys can start without me, I need to decide this first.
:BalrosPIX: Can’t you just take the armor? I’ve always thought you looked best in armor.
:ThanraPIX: Hmm, yeeesss… I need to get some new armor too… something that’s beautiful but still radiate strength.
:ManuelPIX: Err… I’m sure I can design some fabulous armor for you but… I’m a tailor, not a smith.
:ThanraPIX: -Whit real gold… and jewels… diamonds!
:ManuelPIX: I think that’s a bit expansive for a gift to a guest, even though a diamond studded plate armor would look real handsome… are you even listening?
:ThanraPIX: -Made of the finest mithril… yes…
:LtBlackadderPIX: …Maybe I should get a new armor… one that’s all spiky and stuff… nah, they’ll probably just think I’m compensating for something…

>Weird eyes in the mirror.
:ThanrosPIX: Well… my eyes are normal.
:BalrosPIX: Actually, they are a bit more light blue then normal… and why are mine red?
:LtBlackadderPIX: …Those red eyes make you look so ferocious… I wish I had red eyes… instead of these stupid green ones… actually… Balros, you’re quite… um… you know… can you teach me to be more like you?
:BalrosPIX: I’m what?
:LtBlackadderPIX: You know… manly… strong…
:BalrosPIX: Um… what’s wrong with being a bit feminine as a guy?
:LtBlackadderPIX: …Forget it…

Insert Manly men_
>>
No. 517582 ID: 9ddf68

what the hell is up with this mirror? anyways ask how long the two of them have been up here and Thanros, does your sister like dresses, I mean until now I've never seen her show much interest in fashion of any kind. And Backladder seems to be longing more for the perfect body for himself then clothing.
>>
No. 517601 ID: 19b3c3

>need awesome beautiful armor
Uh, why?

>what the hell is up with this mirror?
well, fashion-dad shows up as Claire. Which I guess makes sense, since he's just part of her memory or dream.

The eye colors are harder though.
>>
No. 517621 ID: b7169d

I think it's for emotions? Red for Anger, Green for Envy? He was pretty mad before, and this one seems envious of others.
>>
No. 517637 ID: f2c20c

>>517576
Hmm.

Tell Thanra she's inconveniencing everyone with her indecision and greed. She's pretty no matter what she wears, anyway.

As for Blackadder, tell him he could bulk up if he wants but he's already a MAN. More muscles won't make him any more of a man. The term "manly" is just a social construct and has nothing to do with being male.
>>
No. 517640 ID: b3ca75
File 137150406901.png - (37.00KB , 900x600 , 112.png )
517640

>Thanros, does your sister like dresses?
Well, she did like girly stuff a lot more when we was younger… and I’ve heard her complain that an suit of armor doesn’t really attract the guys. Oh right, she usually wishes for girly stuff on our hatchday, like some nice clothes or jewelry, but as everyone we know is piss poor it generally don’t happen… and she did enjoy being dressed like a maid a few days ago, even if she said she didn’t.

>I think it's for emotions? Red for Anger, Green for Envy?
:ThanrosPIX: So… red is anger and green is envy. Then what is yellow? Greed?
:BalrosPIX: Sounds about right. But what is light blue?
:ThanrosPIX: Well… I feel a bit tired, so tiredness?
:BalrosPIX: Laziness, more likely, love.
:ThanraPIX: Oh, and a sword! I need a new sword!
:ManuelPIX: It’s supposed to be made of gold and jewels to?
:ThanraPIX: What? No! A sword is for killing stuff, not looking pretty. No, it needs to be sharp, light and magical…
:LtBlackadderPIX: Maybe I should get a sword? A big two handed one… that’s a bit manly right? Or maybe an axe?
:BalrosPIX: Err… shouldn’t we help your sister and her feminine friend instead of contemplating our mirror images?
:LtBlackadderPIX:
:ThanrosPIX: Um… I think you hurt his feelings.
:BalrosPIX: …Sorry, it’s just… you’re so short and have a thick, chubby tail… and… wait… are you’re markings painted on? You’re a girl!?
:ThanrosPIX: Um, Balros, dear. That’s kind of rude to call him… err… her… um…
:LtBlackadderPIX:

Insert Tact of a dead herring!_
>>
No. 517641 ID: 9dba7d

is it normal for your sister to get eyes so wide?
>>
No. 517646 ID: 7e8516

So Blackadder is envy, Thrana is pride. Let's see if we can help them out.
>>
No. 517652 ID: f2c20c

>>517646
Pretty sure yellow's greed.

>>517640
Blackadder is a man trapped in a woman's body, okay. Secret's out. Better reassure him.

As for Thanra, tell her she's being rude to Claire by mooching off her parents. Also, a real warrior does not need the sharpest sword to win battles. Besides, what if she gets disarmed? As for the dresses, she looks pretty in anything.

It's what's inside that counts, that goes for both of them.
>>
No. 517656 ID: 9ddf68

yeah we kinda knew about backladder's little condition but s/he didn't really want it spread around to much so we just kept it to ourselves

As for what to do with her, just tell her she is who she is, and she is a damn fine warrior who is Dylon's right hand man and she did all of that on her own with her own skills, so why should she start doubting herself now when she has already achieved so much

As for Thanra... well greed is a bit more of a bitch to shake so I'm not to sure on how to handle that one yet... but she is giving us some great material to tease her with later when all of this is said and done.
>>
No. 517661 ID: b3ca75
File 137150786231.png - (35.78KB , 900x600 , 113.png )
517661

:BalrosPIX: I’m sorry, sir… err… Blackadder was it? I’m sorry that I said you looked a bit feminine, but you must realize that being a man is nothing about being manly. Manliness just a social construct. I mean, I’ve met chicks more manly then myself, but that doesn’t mean I’m less of a man or they are less of a woman.
:ThanrosPIX: And Sis, you’re pretty no matter what you wear. You don’t need the most expensive dress or the most glamorous jewelry to look gorgeous. As for the sword and armor… well… it’s not about the size of the equipment, but how you wield it. Besides, are you really going to ruin your friendship with Claire for some cash? I know she’s the first rich friend we’ve had but that doesn’t mean you can just mooch money from her. It’s rude!
:BalrosPIX: It’s not the outside, it’s the inside that count. If you’re a man inside then you’re a man.
:ThanrosPIX: Yeah! What he said… um… except you’re not a man and pretty women inside instead, Sis.
:ThanraPIX: But… what if I don’t like the one I am on the inside?
:LtBlackadderPIX: I don’t want to be the one I am on the inside…
:BalrosPIX: Um… well… then you have… err…

Insert Nice cover, stupid plot_
>>
No. 517663 ID: f2c20c

>>517661
We like them, though! Nothing wrong with self-improvement, but they need to know that they have friends.

Oh, and they have eachother, don't they? Ask them what they think of eachother.
>>
No. 517687 ID: 01531c
File 137151329368.jpg - (232.19KB , 1264x976 , delete.jpg )
517687

>>517661
>I’m sorry, sir… err… Blackadder was it?
Uh oh.
>>
No. 517696 ID: b7169d

For blackadder, we must perform the rights of the sacred Montage! "Mister, I'll make a man Out of you!"
>>
No. 518035 ID: b3ca75
File 137162673565.png - (36.38KB , 900x600 , 114.png )
518035

:ThanrosPIX: Then you simple have to improve yourself! There’s always place for self-improvement! Besides, we like them… and I’m sure you like each other, right?
:ThanraPIX: He is kind of cute…
:BalrosPIX: You know what, it’s time to make a man out of you, Blackadder! Montage time!
:ThanrosPIX: Montage? But we don’t have the ti-
:BalrosPIX: Let’s get down to business, to defeat Lizbeth ~ ♪
:ThanrosPIX: Err… Balros, love-
:BalrosPIX: Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons? ~♪
:LtBlackadderPIX: Daughter!? I AM A MAN!

Blackadder punches Balros for 14 damage!
Balros is unconscious!
Blackadder have broken free from the Trance!


:LtBlackadderPIX: That… that felt good… wait, oh shit!
:ThanrosPIX: Balros!?
:ThanraPIX: Can I have his stuff when he dies?
:ManuelPIX: Um…

Insert where bad comics burns (Like this one)_
>>
No. 518036 ID: 9ddf68

>>518035
well it work at lest but holey crap Backladder has one hell of a punch. now we just go to get thanra free... and I guess we could check on Balros to make sure she didn't break his nose or anything.
>>
No. 518044 ID: f2c20c

>>518035
Huh. Interesting. He provoked Blackadder into asserting his masculinity. I kindof want to try the same thing with Thanra. Hmm. Say that she's acting like an insensitive MAN? Or that she's a big burly fighter, those dresses can't possibly work for her and she should be wearing a uniform instead of fancy armor? She signed up for the academy after all, why is she even interested in stupid impractical dresses?

Anyway, Balros can get fixed up by Waran, who is in the library, or Renault. We'll want to move them somewhere they can get fixed up.
>>
No. 518064 ID: b7169d

>>518044

You mean besides the fact that she actually enjoyed them? She's mentioned she likes them, and her brother mentioned how she could never get anything nice like a dress..

Well the montage worked..Kinda, we now need Warren.

But damn Thanra! That's your own brother, your flesh and blood and you don't even care if he's hurt? What kind of sister are you?
>>
No. 518067 ID: f2c20c

>>518064
I was trying to provoke her into reestablishing her own personality. Revisiting earlier facts is PART of that tactic.

Also, Balros got punched out. Balros is not Thanra's brother. Balros is Thanra's brother(Thanros)'s boyfriend.
>>
No. 518068 ID: b7169d

>>518064

Ah whoops, that was Balros that was hit, ignore the last part of my post
>>
No. 518101 ID: b3ca75
File 137165753372.png - (35.05KB , 900x600 , 115.png )
518101

>I guess we could check on Balros to make sure she didn't break his nose or anything.
It’s seems to only be a nosebleed. So as long as we make sure he doesn’t swallow it all he should be okay. We should get him to Waran or Ren as soon as possible, though, but first we have to deal with Sis.

:ThanrosPIX: Err… Aren’t dresses kind of impractical for a fighter?
:ThanraPIX: Impractical? Do you know how many swords I can hide in this!?
:ThanrosPIX: Err… and… and… and you look like a big burly fighter that can’t possible pull of a dre- AH, Please don’t hurt me!?
:ThanraPIX: Burly? BURLY!? I’ll show you burly, you son of a bi-
:LtBlackadderPIX: To be fair, he’s right on one part. You can’t pull off a dress. You’re a lot more beautiful without one…
:ThanraPIX: I… what?
:LtBlackadderPIX: The only thing a dress does to you is blocking the path of your natural beauty and personality. I mean, do you really want to be defined by piece of cloth.
:ThanraPIX: B-but-
:LtBlackadderPIX: I for one finds you attractive for who you are, not what you wear. So please, be yourself.

Thanra have broken free from the Trance!

:ThanraPIX: …you really think so?
:LtBlackadderPIX: Also, your armor show off those beautiful hips way better than that dress.
:ThanraPIX: …Pervert.
>>
No. 518102 ID: b3ca75
File 137165755662.png - (47.40KB , 900x600 , 116.png )
518102

>Balros can get fixed up by Waran, who is in the library.
:WaranPIX: You got a nosebleed and a weak concussion, nothing major.
:BalrosPIX: *Grumble*
:WaranPIX: Grow a pair of balls, you baby. Anyway, now that we’re all here and those seven trances has been broken it’s time to finish this dream before Liz wakes up. Now, I-
:RenaultPIX: Question! Why wasn’t Claire affected by a trance?
:WaranPIX: I’m coming to that. No-
:ThanrosPIX: Excuse me, but why is the corner of the room slowly disappearing?
:WaranPIX: Because we’re wasting time on stupid questions so Lizbeth have started to wake up. Now, I found something interesting with the help of right tome and tools-
:ClairePIX: That you just so happened to find on the table with a bookmark on the right page.
:WaranPIX: Arg! Stop interrupting- wait, how did you know that!? …no matter, let’s get back to the matter at hand… of course, I still have to wonder who laid out all these tools for me to find… hmm…
:DylonPIX: …Can we please get out of here before she wakes up?
:WaranPIX: Oh, right! Anyway, it’s seems that Liz… or what’s left of Liz disguised the last vessel part as one of the same blood as Claire. So in short, to get to the last vessel part you have to kill your parents.
:ClairePIX: WHAT!? I’m not going to hurt my fathers and mother!
:WaranPIX: Of course not. Your mother is already gone from the dream so it can’t be her who bears the vessel part. You pretty much took her place, you know. Oh, right, one last thing. She moved a part of you, Claire, to whoever isn’t holding the vessel piece. That means if you kill the wrong one you’ll just kill yourself. Which will probably just make you wake up from the dream… or you’ll die in real life… I don’t really know… anyway, that’s why you weren’t in a trance… I think… you know, maybe.
:ClairePIX: B-but…!

Insert With this herring!_
>>
No. 518113 ID: 37aa84

Well Miguel appeared as Claire in that mirror so he probably isn't the vessel. Between Darrak and Karnek I'm not really sure.
>>
No. 518177 ID: 9ddf68

Ok before we do anything find a small mirror you can carry around and try and see you're dad's reflections in them, trust me I have an idea

Oh and when we find Liz we are going to give her such a smack for putting us through all this.
>>
No. 518178 ID: c23ab0

>>518101

>> The only thing a dress does to you is blocking the path of your natural beauty and personality.

Not a crotchless dress.
>>
No. 518182 ID: f2c20c

>>518102
Okay, I'm pretty sure Manuel is holding the part of you. Get your other two dads and have them stand in front of the mirror in the room Thanra and Balros were in, that'll probably reveal who is holding the part of the Vessel.
>>
No. 518194 ID: b3ca75
File 137167784828.png - (40.43KB , 900x600 , 117.png )
518194

>Oh and when we find Liz we are going to give her such a smack for putting us through all this.
Only a smack? I’ll give her a good clobbering for this…
>Get your other two dads and have them stand in front of the mirror.
:DarrakPIX: So… why did you want us to stand in front of the mirror again?
:KarnakPIX: Sweetie, you know that I don’t really have the time to waste in front of the mirror.
:ManuelPIX: Well, I do. Oh, I’m looking fabulous as always~ and I got the most splendid idea about what to do about your drab looking claw, Darrak…
:DarrakPIX: Keep your claws away from my claw!

…Well… this doesn’t really help… at all…

Insert THE CLAW!_
>>
No. 518197 ID: 19b3c3

...Claire? Stand in front of the mirror.
>>
No. 518201 ID: 37aa84

Yeah, Claire is of her own blood after all.
>>
No. 518207 ID: b3ca75
File 137168064851.png - (40.40KB , 900x600 , 118.png )
518207

>...Claire? Stand in front of the mirror.
What? Why? …oh.

:WaranPIX: …well… it’s pretty clear what you have to do… I don’t think the reflection is lying.
:KarnakPIX: Huh? What are you talking about? What’s so special about her reflection?
:ClairePIX: …But I don’t want to leave… I… I haven’t seen mother yet.
:DarrakPIX: Leave? We’re you going, princess?
:ManuelPIX: And your mother won’t be back until next week, regrettable.
:DylonPIX: Claire, you know we don’t have time for this.
:ClairePIX: …But… but I don’t want to be alone… not again…
:RenaultPIX: You’re not alon-
:ClairePIX: Shut up, Ren, I’m talking about family… not… not about you guys… I… I’m staying…
:KarnakPIX: …Does anyone want to explain what’s happening?

Insert In the family_
>>
No. 518208 ID: 9dba7d

give her a swift bonk on the melon
>>
No. 518210 ID: 19b3c3

>Does anyone want to explain what’s happening?
It's a dream, Karnak. She knows, she can see it, but she's refusing to acknowledge it. She's throwing away what she has for an echo of what she lost.
>>
No. 518211 ID: f2c20c

>>518207
You're probably in a trance just like everyone else was. ...didn't you hate your parents? If you like them now then they probably aren't really even an accurate representation.

Claire, this isn't real. You can't keep all your friends here trapped in this dream, even if it feels nice to you. Don't be so selfish.

Lastly, don't you want to get married and start a family of your own? You can't do that here.
>>
No. 518226 ID: 9ddf68

... I'm guessing we're going to upgrade that clobbering to a thrashing now.

So it seems like your trance was this whole illusion then and they made it subtle enough that you could tell others were in a trance but not yourself. Sorry to say this Clair but no matter how good the dream or terrible the nightmare, you have to wake up at some point.
>>
No. 518261 ID: b7169d

You have to wake up claire, you cannot live here.
>>
No. 518266 ID: c31f72

Claire, the dreamer is eating the afterlife. If you try to stay here, with the dreamed up versions of your family, you're putting the souls of your actual family at risk. Is staying with fake versions of your parents really that important?
>>
No. 518326 ID: b3ca75
File 137171809302.png - (39.60KB , 900x600 , 119.png )
518326

>...didn't you hate your parents.
What!? How… HOW DARE YOU! I loved them! I just… didn’t agree with some of their decisions… and… and they didn’t deserve to die!
>You can't keep all your friends here trapped in this dream, even if it feels nice to you. Don't be so selfish.
…They can leave whenever they want, can’t they?
>You have to wake up claire, you cannot live here.
Watch me.
>Don't you want to get married and start a family of your own? You can't do that here.
…I… I can’t do that in real life either, can I? I mean… I’m dead… I can’t…
>If you try to stay here, with the dreamed up versions of your family, you're putting the souls of your actual family at risk.
…b-but… mom?

:RenaultPIX: Claire? I… I think I know how to solve this. Give me the sword.
:ClairePIX: The sword?
:RenaultPIX: Yeah, the sword of truth. Everything Liz can throw at us will be an illusion, right?
:ClairePIX: …I guess? Here, take it.
>>
No. 518327 ID: b3ca75
File 137171811139.png - (39.11KB , 900x600 , 120.png )
518327

:RenaultPIX: …Claire… I’m sorry for this.
>give her a swift bonk on the melon
:ClairePIX: Give me a what?

Renault make Claire into a shish kebab for 98 (Weak, Crit, Surprise) damage!

:ClairePIX: T-that… wasn’t… ghnt… a bonk…*Cough*…
>>
No. 518328 ID: b3ca75
File 137171814253.png - (35.61KB , 900x600 , 121.png )
518328

Claire has been slain!

:RenaultPIX: …err… shouldn’t something ha-
:KarnakPIX: WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS!?
:DarrakPIX: Y-you killed her!? You k-killed my b-baby girl!!
:ManuelPIX: Claire!? C-CLAIRE! Wake up! Oh gods oh gods oh gods, PLEASE WAKE UP!
:KarnakPIX: I-I’ll get medical supplies… and the g-guards… I’ll… I’ll fix this…
:DarrakPIX: I’m going to mount your head on my mantel piece, you murderer!
:RenaultPIX: *Gasp* C-can’t… bre-… breathe….

:DylonPIX: Well… I didn’t expect it to end like this.
:WaranPIX: Hmmm… I think I might have miscalculated somewhere…

Insert Forgot to carry the one_
>>
No. 518330 ID: c31f72

Wouldn't she just rez from her phylactory in a bit? How do liches work?
>>
No. 518332 ID: f2c20c

>>518328
Err. Well, yes. She's not totally dead- she's a lich in this part of the dream. Gotta destroy her phylactery for her to truly 'die' here. Hang on. Ren, are you the only one who knows what it is aside from her? Let's keep it that way.

Dylon, please get Darrak off of Ren. Tell him that we'll keep Renault imprisoned in Claire's room for now. If we can't get any cooperation from them then we'll have to fight our way there. Just be sure not to kill any of those three.
>>
No. 518341 ID: b7169d

Curious thought, considering how much damage it did.

How is 98 damage weak?

Regardless of that thought, Anyone who can hear, Renault is about to be choked to death in the dresser room! Assistance pronto!
>>
No. 518345 ID: 9501d5

>>518341
It meant she was weak to the damage (i.e. it used elements she's vulnerable to).
>>
No. 518346 ID: 19b3c3

>She's not totally dead- she's a lich in this part of the dream. Gotta destroy her phylactery for her to truly 'die' here.
Good thinking.

Quick guys- to Claire's room! You gotta destroy the mantis doll in there before Renny bites it.
>>
No. 518348 ID: b3ca75
File 137173660335.png - (39.83KB , 900x600 , 122.png )
518348

[Claire have gained the sword of truth!]
[Claire receives vessel part 6!]
Claire has gained true seeing!
Lizbeth’s true illusion have been dispelled!


:Lizbeth: Finally, you really took your time to come here, you know.
:ClairePIX: …uhh?
:Lizbeth: So… you’re the one they created to kill me, huh? You know, I was expecting a lizard construct…
:ClairePIX: …what?
:Lizbeth: I’m a bit surprised you made it here, even after everything my subconscious threw at you. Of course, I’m even more surprised that my subconscious was that cruel… I mean, some of those things it made you do was just so… mean! It was almost like it wasn’t me at all… I guess you learn news stuff about yourself all the time, right?
:ClairePIX:
:Lizbeth: Now… Are you going to lie there all day or are you going to do the thing you were built for? We’re on a time limit, you know... even a stricter one now when your friends are foolhardily about to destroy your phylactery and kill you.

Insert Nothing is true, everything is a lie. Even that was a lie… and that… and this…_
>>
No. 518370 ID: 9ddf68

Liz... Da Fuck
>>
No. 518372 ID: 19b3c3

Invisible red thing standing in front of the right side of the fountain.

And as for the killing you bit, the problem is we don't know that you're really you, and not another trick. Or that, independent of whether you're Liz or not, we're not sure if killing you is the right move.

I mean, if nothing else, it kind of causes a time paradox with your ending the universe.
>>
No. 518385 ID: 7e8516

Apparently, Claire has true seeing now! If that's the case, why is that thing by the fountain so hard to see? Give it a look, Claire, see if you can't get a clearer view of it.
>>
No. 518392 ID: b3ca75
File 137176415473.png - (48.16KB , 900x600 , 123.png )
518392

>Liz... Da Fuck.
:Lizbeth: Oh, hi voices! Long time no see!
>killing you kind of causes a time paradox with your ending the universe.
:Lizbeth: And you’re just as insane as when I left you I see.
>Apparently, Claire has true seeing now!
:Lizbeth: …You have? How did y- …oh right, the sword. It grants that to whoever is wielding it… or was impaled on it like in your case, ja?
>why is that thing by the fountain so hard to see?
:Lizbeth: What red th- …that thing, darling? It’s just a figment of a demented mind… my fabulous mind to be precise. You know I’m not all there, right?
>the problem is we don't know that you're really you.
:Lizbeth: You can see the truth, who else would I be?
>we're not sure if killing you is the right move.
:Lizbeth: Didn’t the paladins talk about this? I mean, when I asked Kevros to do this I didn’t expect it to take this long… but Listen… I’m… I’m tired… and afraid, okay? It won’t be long now before I lose myself completely and… I want to move on. I want see Kevros again… and Graven… Maggy… and… those other guys… So please, I ask you, do the thing you were built for and end me… so I can meet Kev again…
:ClairePIX:

Insert I like swords_
>>
No. 518394 ID: 9ddf68

hm, now kevros, Graven, and That barbarian chick (I think) are behind Liz.

...Um, I think we should stab her but at the same time after all the crap we went through to get her this seems far to straight forward. I mean no illusions, no invisible enemies waiting for us to lower our guard to tear us limb from limb, not even a final battle or in what I would have expected from Liz a final orgy or something.

Oh and since you're the dreamer Liz and apparently if we kill/wake you up the world we know will end, sooooooo what happens after we stick you with the sword?
>>
No. 518398 ID: f2c20c

>>518392
Alright. Take that sword and use it- make it quick. Use Drain Life if you feel like it would help.

Renault: if you can hear me, abort the plan! Do not destroy the phylactery!
>>
No. 518400 ID: 19b3c3

Ja? Darling? Talking in lots of questions?

...Hans, why are pretending to be Liz.
>>
No. 518402 ID: c23ab0

>> ja?

You're not Liz! You're not Liz at all! Reveal your self... HANS!
>>
No. 518408 ID: 9ddf68

oh I see him, the guy standing behind Claire

speaking of which have you heard Hans Claire?

If not well to keep it sort he was a psychopathic murder that killed hundreds if not thousands in brutal horrible ways that would make even the most harden warrior sick, And he's standing right behind you=)
>>
No. 518436 ID: 7e8516

>>518408
Not just that, he's being her. I don't buy it.

"NICE TRY, HANS."
>>
No. 518437 ID: 19b3c3

>That barbarian chick
Sonya
>>
No. 518440 ID: 01531c

>>518392
Disregarding all the other bullshit Liz is spouting, remember that she is supposed to be MINDLESS.

Even if this were Liz, it would only be a figment.
>>
No. 518441 ID: f2c20c

Considering that Graven is standing there all transparent too and we have confirmation that he's quite dead, I doubt Hans has anything to do with this. Liz is probably just developing split personalities based off her friends because she kinda misses them.
>>
No. 518452 ID: b3ca75
File 137179838395.png - (53.90KB , 900x600 , 124.png )
518452

:ClairePIX: …Hans?
:Lizbeth: What about him?
:ClairePIX: You were talking like him, apparently.
:Lizbeth: I did? Huh… I didn’t even notice. Maybe I picked up his verbal tick when I went mad. Like… um… Darling, it’s fabulous, ya? …or was it ja? I’m pretty sure it was ja… ja? ya? ia? Ea? …definitely not the last one, that one sounded like shit.
:ClairePIX: Weren’t you supposed to be mindless?
:Lizbeth: I mostly am. Think of the planet you’re standing on right now is my mind. This small part that you’re talking to right now is the only part I’ve been able to keep sane, though that will change soon to. Accidently, this is also the part that holds the last vessel piece.
:ClairePIX: So… what will happen when I stab you with the sword?
:Lizbeth: I’ll see the truth… the truth that without my illusions to keep me alive my body have turned into nothing but dust after the last thousands of years.
:ClairePIX: Wait, shouldn’t I see it as dust right now?
:Lizbeth: What you see right now is just a metaphor, not the real me.
:ClairePIX: I… what?

>oh I see him, the guy standing behind Claire.
Where? He can’t really hide you know, I got true seeing as long as I… wield… dammit, I never picked up the sword, did I? And… and where is it!?

Insert Pixel Adventure 2: Wrath of Hans_
>>
No. 518453 ID: c31f72

Is... Is that the table from the second room there in the top right?
>>
No. 518455 ID: 7e8516

Liz is holding it, dear.

Fuck.
>>
No. 518458 ID: 01531c
File 137180117339.png - (34.11KB , 819x274 , ghosty bones.png )
518458

>>518452
The sword is still on the ground where you left it, you can't see it, though.

The sword on the fountain is probably an illusion.

OH GOD A GHOST HAS THE SWORD
LIZ IS A DISTRACTION

FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
No. 518459 ID: f2c20c

Liz isn't holding it, the phantom Hans is, to Liz's right. That would be your left after you turn around, Claire.

Maybe a bit of Drain Life or Drain Energy would help here.
>>
No. 518462 ID: 19b3c3

Hans ganked the sword! Liz is just distracting you- grab the sword back.

And more ghosts appearing. Blue lizard must be Maggy, and that's Helga and Olaf by the bench.

...wait. How can Maggy and Graven be here if they were Will and Soon? Someone is lying to us, again.
>>
No. 518464 ID: f2c20c

>>518462
They aren't actually Maggy and Graven. They're just pawns of Liz.
>>
No. 518470 ID: c23ab0

No no let Hans do his thing. Someone needs to be stabbed and he's the best psychopath to do it.
>>
No. 518476 ID: f2c20c

Actually, come to think of it, isn't Claire supposed to use the completed Vessel fragment to kill Liz? Maybe the sword is just a distraction in itself.

I mean, we know already that Kevros never had such a thing, and the magic needed to make such an item would've been beyond anyone's reach after our last adventure, I think. It's not like Liz had any skill in enchanting.

Also, Liz already said that basically this whole place is her. So, we don't even need to make sure we hit the "real Liz" with the Vessel's power. We have to destroy EVERYTHING in here.
>>
No. 518479 ID: b3ca75
File 137182377826.png - (52.63KB , 900x600 , 125.png )
518479

>Liz isn't holding it, the phantom Hans is. Grab the sword back.
Claire has gained true seeing!
:ClairePIX: Give back my sword, Hans!
:Hans: Your sword, darling? I was the one who created this fabulous tool out of Lizbeth’s dreams, ja?

>Maybe a bit of Drain Life or Drain Energy would help here.
Claire uses Life drain on Hans for 9 damage!
Hans loses his grip on the sword!
Claire loses her grip on the sword!
Sword was propelled through the air!

:Hans: What are you doing, ja!? It can break very unfabulously if you manhandle it like that, darling.
:ClairePIX: Ops.
:Lizbeth: Don’t worry, I’ll catch it!
>>
No. 518480 ID: b3ca75
File 137182379502.png - (71.36KB , 900x600 , 126.png )
518480

Lizbeth dream fragment gained true seeing!
Lizbeth dream fragment saw the truth!
Lizbeth dream fragment ceased to exist!


:Hans: Ja… JA…. JAAA!! Just as planned!
[Hans receives vessel part 7!]
[Hans learns Illusion magic(Godlike), Time magic(Godlike), Golemancy(Godlike)!]
:Hans: Hoho, soon the world will have a new fabulous god, ja? Oh, how the blood will rain, right darling? …Oh, right, I should probably do something about Liz, ja?

Hans uses golemancy on Claire to redirect the vessels power to himself!
Lizbeth’s illusions cease to function, not enough power!
Lizbeth has died of (very, very, VERY) old age!

[Hans has become omnipotent!]

:Hans: And so, the fabulous era of Hans begins…
:ClairePIX: B-but how…
:Hans: Oh, be quiet, construct, I’m busy trying to figure out who I will kill first, ja?

>No no let Hans do his thing.
…I think I kind of did…

Insert A new era of blood and guts_
>>
No. 518485 ID: b7169d

Oh good lord Hans is now in control.

The Saint of Blood and Destruction is gonna kill us all!

Not like it'd be the first time...
>>
No. 518486 ID: 76b151

This is where Hans creates a sea of blood to bathe in it.
>>
No. 518503 ID: 9ddf68

... think you could get away with stabbing him with the sword I mean you still have 6 pieces of the vessel compared to his one so yeah, just figure out how to use them and you should have a pretty good shot at taking this guy. Just whatever you do don't let him go off panel, He become 10x more dangerous off panel.
>>
No. 518506 ID: 19b3c3

All right. Enjoy omnipotence and immortality, Hans. Give us a call when even doing everything you ever wanted to do forever gets boring and you don't want to do anything anymore but die.

I mean hell even Liz got bored of it eventually, and she's a total perv with the attention span of a gnat.

So enjoy ruining blood for yourself forever.
>>
No. 518507 ID: 5869f6

Yeah, trust us Hans. Immortality SUCKS
>>
No. 518518 ID: b3ca75
File 137183687529.png - (7.90KB , 900x600 , 127.png )
518518

>He become 10x more dangerous off panel.
:Hans: Actually, darling, I took the fabulous feat Improved off screen awesome a few levels ago, so I’m 100x more dangerous off panel now, ja?
>Think you could get away with stabbing him with the sword.
:ClairePIX: Eat sword, you ba-
Hans dismisses the sword! The sword have ceased to exist!
:Hans: Darling, did you really think something I created could hurt me, ja? If you ever wanted to hurt the fabulous skin of my body then you’ll need Kevros original weapon of truth, but I’ve already checked every sword, axe and club that he ever touched. I even checked all his body parts after I cut up his body a few thousand years ago. It’s long gone, ja? …wait, why am I telling you this fabulous information?
:ClairePIX: Because you’re the bad guy? You have to tell me your one weakness.
:Hans: Oh, right… quite a bothersome rule, ja?

>Enjoy omnipotence and immortality, Hans. Give us a call when even doing everything you ever wanted to do forever gets boring and you don't want to do anything anymore but die.
:Hans: Get bored? I laugh, Darling! I do believe everyone will be dead before I get bored, ja? The world will have drowned in the blood of my victims, the afterlife nothing more than a canvas of perfect oblivion, then… then I’ll create my magnus opus… by using my own corpse to destroy all matter in the entire universe! Simply fabulous, ja?
:ClairePIX: You’re insane!
:Hans: I’m rich, so I’m just eccentric, darling.

>Liz
:Hans: …That reminds me… You stopped me from cutting her up properly before I killed her, like I did with her husband. Hmm… oh, what a fabulous idea I had, darling. I’ll just bring her back in mortal form… and her husband too… oh… I know! On her wedding! …but she didn’t have any kids then… I’ll just add her kids in anyway, who cares if it’s fit or not, ja? She’s even fabulously pregnant! PERFECT!
:ClairePIX: Oh gods… you’re truly a monster!
:Hans: Oh, I’m sorry… I kind of forgot about you, darling. Don’t worry, you can watch, ja? Oh! I know! I’ll even let you dress up nice and partake in the celebration before the massacre! How about this, darling, I’ll let you choose which dress you want to look fabulously in, ja? Or wait, even better! I’ll give you anything you want! Any dress, any jewelry, any dish, weapon or anything you can think off… as long as it’s not the sword of truth, ja?

>Immortality SUCKS
:Hans: Hmfp… you talk too much, ja? …There, now you can only talk to that stupid bug construct, darling. Ah… beautiful silence… almost as beautiful as the oblivion to come...

Insert Sweet oblivion_
>>
No. 518522 ID: 76b151

Claire, do you think you can just sort of ... reach out... and take that vessal piece.
>>
No. 518525 ID: 9ddf68

You know I always wondered, What would happen if you kicked a god in the balls?

Also don't be afraid to go full lich on the guy, I mean one of you powers is to drain energy, and this guy basically became nothing but pure energy so if things get really bad you could try that, and since he likes blood so much you can use drain life on him as well.
>>
No. 518531 ID: c23ab0

Uh, tell Hans he can do whatever he wants, as long as he never summons the biggest fish.
>>
No. 518548 ID: b7169d

>>518525

He's also a biomorphic mage, a powerful healer.

He's pretty much able to Revive Kills Zombie on her if he really wanted to.
>>
No. 518569 ID: b3ca75
File 137184665094.png - (13.73KB , 900x600 , 128.png )
518569

>tell Hans he can do whatever he wants, as long as he never summons the biggest fish.
:ClairePIX: Can you summon the biggest fish?
:Hans: It is done, ja?
:ClairePIX: …where is it… and what happened to the kaboom?
:Hans: It’s is the fabulous size of the universe, of course you can’t see it, darling. As for the explosion, those other ignorant summoners have failed to think in the fourth dimension, ja? You simply need to warp the fish into itself to make it fit, right darling?

>You know I always wondered, What would happen if you kicked a god in the balls?
Claire tries vainly to stand up to the magnificence of Hans but his fabulousness is just too great, ja?
:ClairePIX: …what?
:Hans: Hoho!

>Also don't be afraid to go full lich on the guy.
Hans start to grow tired of the darling Claire’s attempt to oppose him!
:Hans: Do you not understand? Nothing can hurt me now when I’m a master illusionist, ja? Hoho! It’s seems your attack lacks “True” Strength, Darling!
:ClairePIX:
:Hans: Maybe you aren’t “True” to yourself, ja?
:ClairePIX:
:Hans: I know the “truth” is fabulously hard to face, but this is ridicules, hoho!

>Claire, do you think you can just sort of ... reach out... and take that vessal piece.
Maybe… now that he’s distracted with those bad puns…
:Hans: What are you trying to do!? Bad, construct, BAD! Darling, didn’t your fabulous creator teach you some common courtesy, ja? Now I’ll have to punish you.

Hans summon the Bore worm Queen!

:BoreQueenPIX: …hello Claire~
:ClairePIX: No! You can’t be… Y-you can’t b-be real!? I KILLED YOU!
:Hans: Of course she’s not real, she never was. One of my finer creations, if you ask me, ja? Anyway, say that you’re sorry and I’ll not give you to her for fun. Oh, and you still haven’t chosen a dress for the wedding massacre. Hmmm… Maybe something Liz owns herself… Maybe her first daughter’s fabulous wedding dress? I like the irony, ja? …or maybe one of Kevros dresses?

Insert A (Insert color here) Wedding_
>>
No. 518570 ID: b7169d

*Disbelieve in the Illusion*

And if that doesn't work, one of Kevros Dresses should do.
>>
No. 518587 ID: f2c20c

>>518569
SAY THAT YOU'RE SORRY!

Hans, this isn't fabulous. You're just cheating and hacking reality. Why don't you give us a fair fight?
>>
No. 518831 ID: c23ab0

Yeah, this isn't fabulous at all Hans. We at least need a lavish nightmare room in which to be devoured, with some heart thumping boss music in the background. Featureless black is so last year.
>>
No. 518832 ID: c23ab0

Oh right we can't talk to Hans anymore, sorry.
>>
No. 518863 ID: 9dba7d

ask him how a lizardman's clothes can fit a mantis
>>
No. 518885 ID: f2c20c

...hmm. If he can't hear us, then we can conspire against him easily.

Claire, if none of those listed weapons are Kevros' "weapon of truth" then it's probably either a piece of his clothing, like his panties or something, his armor, or a sex toy.

I'm betting on the panties (since he wears them ALL THE TIME), so ask for his favorite outfit, underwear and all.
>>
No. 518886 ID: 19b3c3

>if none of those listed weapons are Kevros' "weapon of truth" then it's probably either a piece of his clothing, like his panties or something, his armor, or a sex toy.
...it's the codpiece again, isn't it.
>>
No. 518947 ID: b3ca75
File 137199862765.png - (7.65KB , 900x600 , 129.png )
518947

>it's the codpiece again, isn't it.
It can’t be. I’ve already got it in my inventory and it’s doing nothing at all.

:ClairePIX: I-I’m s-sorry! I’m sorry t-that I tried to t-take the v-vessel! JUST LET ME DOWN!
:Hans: As soon as you decide what to wear to the wedding, darling.
:ClairePIX: J-just give me Kevros favorite outfit… U-underwear and all!
:Hans: Very well, let me just use my fabulous time magic to pluck it from the time stream itself… and my magnificent illusion powers to change its size to fit you, darling. But… underwear? Do you rea- wait, you’re right, darling, this outfit is a bit… revealing, ja?
[Claire gained Kevros Legendary maid uniform of awesome destruction (and truth)!]
Claire gained true seeing!
Bore Worm illusion was disbelieved! Bore Worm ceases to exist!

:ClairePIX: -Off!
:Hans: Oh, and Bore Worm? Release the construct so it can change its clothes, ja? It needs to look its most fabulous before the wedding so… um… I don’t really know what to do now, ja? In the script you should have already killed me, darling.
:ClairePIX: …Script?
:Hans: Ja, the fabulous script! Pixel adventure 2: Revenge of Hans! I sent it to the author but he decided to improvise instead. Just see the train wreck he created, ja? Clearly my script is far more fabulous, right darling? I mean, in it we would have already had an epic duel to the death using your fabulous avocado powers on top of a burning t-rex riding a giant miniature space hamster with freaking laser beams attached to its head, ja?
:ClairePIX: My fabulous ava what now?
:Hans: He didn’t even give you fabulous avocado powers, darling!? Oh, what should I do with this unfabulous junk of a script!?
:ClairePIX: …well… um… you should start with making a better last boss fight room. A completely black screen is kind of boring… and maybe some good music to? Something to make the adrenalin start pumping?
:Hans: Hmmm… maybe I should strap your friend mutilated corpses to a dungeon wall… or is that to cliché? Maybe I should try one of those Amazing Technicolor Battlefields those fabulous “Last imagination” games usually use, ja? Hmmm…

…He seems completely distracted with the subject matter at hand and completely oblivious to what I’m doing…

Insert No items, fox only, final destination_
>>
No. 518972 ID: b7169d

Huh..I guess it is truthful considering how he came out in it.

Regardless! Equip the Maid outfit to nullify his greatest techniques.
>>
No. 518990 ID: 5869f6

Damnit Hans.
>>
No. 518992 ID: f2c20c

>>518947
Wear the uniform so that he can't just snatch it away, then sneak up behind him and DEVOUR HIS SOUL. It's the only way to be sure he doesn't try this shit again.
>>
No. 519171 ID: b3ca75
File 137209047674.png - (7.44KB , 900x600 , 130.png )
519171

>Equip the Maid outfit to nullify his greatest techniques.
Because I’ve nullified Hans illusions the outfit is in its normal Kevros size and form, thus unwearable by someone of my stature. Luckily I just need to hold it to gain its powers.

>sneak up behind him and DEVOUR HIS SOUL. It's the only way to be sure he doesn't try this shit again.
…it’s probably is… I just need to get it out of his mortal body first…

:Hans: Hmm… to tell you the truth, darling, I’m not mu-
:ClairePIX: You want the truth!?

Claire starts strangling Hans with the Kevros Legendary spectacular sexy maid uniform of pure awesome destruction, truth and the paladin way!

:ClairePIX: You can’t handle the truth!
:Hans: Ngt- why- gnt… Illusions- *Gasp* w-work!? Sto- *gurgle* -op!!!

Hans cast control Golem on Claire!
Hans can’t penetrate Claire’s mc free antivirus program!


:Hans: *gack* S-tu-nhgt… lich… *gasp*!

Hans cast resurrection on Claire!
Unable to resurrect, Claire is an object!


:Hans: H-how… unfabulous… ja?
>>
No. 519173 ID: b3ca75
File 137209052433.png - (7.68KB , 900x600 , 131.png )
519173

Claire has successfully strangled Hans!
Hans has been slain!

:ClairePIX: And now…
:Hans: Please… d-don’t… nooo!
Claire consumes Hans soul with energy drain!

:ClairePIX: …I feel...
[Claire’s necromantic power is beyond maximum! Claire will no longer consume necromantic power!]
:ClairePIX: …I feel…
[Unable to redirect vessel power to point: 532[Hans], redirecting to closes point. Redirecting to point: 0[Claire]!]
[Claire has become omnipotent!]
:ClairePIX: …I feel…
[Claire has lost her humanity completely for consuming a sentient soul!]
:ClairePIX: …Like a fool… I can finally see thing clearly… without those pesky morals blocking my view. It was those stupid paladins! They tricked me! They wanted these powers for themselves! They built me… and… gave me a horrible childhood so they could manipulate me. They need to die for this… painfully… all of them…

Insert A god just got strangled to death with a magical maid uniform fitted for a guy by a giant bug… wow, I never thought I’d write that when I started this whole quest thing_
>>
No. 519175 ID: 76b151

Best way to thwart them? Give them there worst nightmare. Liz herself. In all her insane glory. Awake.
>>
No. 519194 ID: 9ddf68

Claaairrre, don't be a bitch.
>>
No. 519210 ID: 19b3c3

...wait, why did we consume his soul? Had Hans even done anything yet? I suppose he killed Liz, but.

>>519194
Claaairrre, don't be a lich.

And then the others finally smash the phylactery and everything is fine.
>>
No. 519211 ID: 37aa84

>>519210
Unless Claire uses her god powers to make something else her phylactery, or makes it invulnerable, or even just moves it to somewhere no mortal could reach. Plus if she died without someone able to take the vessel the world would be without a god which would also be bad.

Claire forget them they're all jerks. You've already won maybe take their power away so they can never do anything like this again and let them live with their failure. Your friends still care about you let's go back and find them.
>>
No. 519213 ID: 76b151

>>519211
Humanity loss is pretty serious. She doesn't care about anyone else but herself now.
>>
No. 519221 ID: b3ca75
File 137210415894.png - (41.39KB , 900x600 , 132.png )
519221

>...wait, why did we consume his soul? Had Hans even done anything yet?
He did admit that he created the bore worm and you know what that thing did to me. Besides, it was probably him that caused all those undead in the real world and all the blood in the dream one.
>Claaairrre, don't be a lich.
Why not? It’s feels amazing being like this! It’s like my mind has always been in a fog and it’s the first time I’ve been able to see clearly. Why would I care to be some lesser creature? Their only purpose is to revere me and do my unending will.
>Claaairrre, don't be a bitch.
…don’t make me consume you out of spite.

>Claire, forget about them they're all jerks. You’re a god now.
You’re right, they aren’t worth my time. There, now they are all dead, end of business.
>Your friends still care about you let's go back and find them.
Friends? Why would I care for those idiots? Those lesser creatures are not worth my attention. I’ll let them live for now, because they might bring some amusement in the future. Besides, I can just rip out their skeletons when I grow bored with them.
>And then the others finally smash the phylactery and everything is fine.
The only thing they are about to smash is my dream phylactery, which will just wake me up from Lizbeth’s dream… except Liz is dead and can’t dream… um… where are I exactly?

>Awake.
:ClairePIX: Ah… back to the real world… Ew, I got paladin stuck on my face.
:HealerPIX: B-blood e-every-
:ClairePIX: Shut up, nobody cares! Now, it’s time for… um… conquering the world? I don’t really feel like conquering the world though… so… I’m a god now… but what am I supposed to do exactly? …I’m starting to get bored…

Insert God without cause_
>>
No. 519222 ID: b7169d

Establish a location of our own! We need a lair Mistress Claire.
>>
No. 519224 ID: 37aa84

If you're looking for a place to make yours a moon fortress is usually a good place to observe the world from.
>>
No. 519226 ID: f2c20c

>>519221
Without humanity you won't care about anything ever again. The logical thing to do is find out how to restore it. Ask the book.

If you don't agree with that, asking the book about it is one way to prevent others from restoring it, right?
>>
No. 519229 ID: 19b3c3

>Hans deserved to have his soul consumed for what he did
>I'm an undead construct god who can do whatever she wants
Contradiction in your logic, construct.

If a god such as yourself has no moral obligation or burden, then you cannot hold hold Hans responsible for his actions.

And if Hans was responsible for his actions, then you are still responsible for yours.

Either you were wrong to act, or you are wrong to continue. Or both.
>>
No. 519236 ID: 9ddf68

Well we just woke up so it could probably wait until after breakfast and by breakfast I mean donuts or something, your power is overcharged as hell and honestly when was the last time you had some real food, or for that matter dream food? Since we've been with you we have never really seen you eat anything other then raw chickens and fish.

So I say you first job as a god is to go to the kitchen and get some pancakes or something. We'll work on things from there.
>>
No. 519264 ID: a00410

It a good thing you forgot love because you don't deserve it any more. Your not above it. You have fallen beneath it.
>>
No. 519320 ID: b3ca75
File 137213570941.png - (28.20KB , 900x600 , 133.png )
519320

>Either you were wrong to act, or you are wrong to continue.
…I’m a god. What I say is right is right, what I dislike is a sin that will make you burn in hell forever.
>It a good thing you forgot love because you don't deserve it any more. You’re not above it. You have fallen beneath it.
Peh! Love!? Simply hormones telling you to reproduce, nothing more. Completely pointless if you ask me. What have love ever given to me? Only some silly memories… my best memories… and some of the best claw massages I’ve ever had… I… No, Love is just distracting me from my true purpose! …Though I should get a slave to massage my claws…

>Establish a location of our own! We need a lair Mistress Claire.
Why not the school? It’s a castle already, right? Filled with slaves waiting to be claimed. Just needs some...

There… The black tower of Mistress Claire… hmm, though it feels a bit barren… and… I can’t actually think of anything to put in all the rooms… or on the walls…

>go to the kitchen and get some pancakes or something.
You’re right… though I don’t feel hungry at all… I don’t really feel anything…
:ClairePIX: Slave, go find me a new born baby. I want to feast on its succulent flesh.
:HealerPIX: O-o-of course, mistress!

>Without humanity you won't care about anything ever again. The logical thing to do is find out how to restore it. Ask the book.
…I… I don’t feel anything? Maybe I should ask the book… just for curiosities sake? Book! Answer me!

It’s quiet? Hmm, maybe I killed the one who talked from the other side when I killed the paladins. No matter, It was useless any- wait, what is this? Something’s written on the last page.
“Seven to dream, seven to wake her”
…But I already have all seven pieces, you stupid book. See, I got the painting, cod piece, necklace, the shelf, the book and myself… wait, that’s only six… where is the seventh part?

Insert perchance to dream_
>>
No. 519323 ID: f2c20c

>>519320
You must still be stuck in a dream. Your newfound godhood is false, and hopefully so is your lost humanity. Hmm. Well, even with false godhood we should still be able to find the last vessel part using those god-powers.

It sounds like you may be able to regain your humanity, even if you never truly lost it, by reminiscing on what you really care about. Renault. Waran. Dylon. Your parents, even though you disagreed with them.

Speaking of Renault, him and Thanra were crying in their sleep. I suggest going to wake them up. If they won't wake up, dreamwalk to check on them.
>>
No. 519343 ID: c23ab0

Or your bug-anity as such the case may be. No need for us to be all racist like that.
>>
No. 519376 ID: 5869f6

Claire stop being crazy.
Claire, stop.
>>
No. 519381 ID: b7169d

The last piece could be with the others.
>>
No. 519387 ID: b3ca75
File 137217519336.png - (40.16KB , 900x600 , 134.png )
519387

>Claire stop being crazy.
Sanity is for the weak!
>Or your bug-anity as such the case may be. No need for us to be all racist like that.
You do realize Mantis and humans are a different species and not races, right? It should be speciesist not racist. Besides, I’m a lich, not a bug or mantis. Why would I want to be associated with such an inferior being when I can associate with being the most glorious creatures that exist?

>You must still be stuck in a dream.
…Son of an Eaggran!!
>we should still be able to find the last vessel part using those god-powers.
Yes! Liz didn’t think of that, did she! Ha, already found it! I just need to…
Claire can’t disbelieve the illusion!
Claire doesn’t have enough humanity to disbelieve!

… … … … … …FUCK!
[Claire regained the emotion of frustration!]

>I suggest going to wake them up. If they won't wake up, dreamwalk to check on them.
:ClairePIX: HEY! WAKE UP, DIPSHIT!
:RenaultPIX: ZzZz …asleep? …last hope? …Claire? ZzZz
:ThanraPIX: ZzZz … need to… fortify… barricades… undead… overrun… ZzZz
:ClairePIX: Fine, let’s just dream walk then…
Invalid target! Renault and Thanra are not asleep!
Make sure your target is asleep before trying to dream walk!

:ClairePIX:
[Claire regained the emotion of HATRED OF A THOUSANDS SUNS!]

>regain your humanity by reminiscing on what you really care about. Renault. Waran. Dylon. Your parents.
Why would I want to think about them? Renault is a stupid, naïve dolt. Waran is anti-social nerd. Dylon is a douche with an ego that is on the brink of creating a black hole thanks to its mass. As for my parents… they probably didn’t even exist! They were lies! Frauds! …they… didn’t…
[Claire regained the emotion of sadness!]
[Claire humanity have risen. Current: Like a rock!]

Insert I got a rock_
>>
No. 519388 ID: f2c20c

>>519387
Think about all the sex you had. That was good, right? Oh RIGHT I forgot all about the Happy Stone. That'll help too. Use it!

Where's the last vessel part?
>>
No. 519389 ID: b7169d

They loved you, they cared for you. All of them did, from your parents to your friends and your lovers. Even if you hate them now, you cannot deny that they would have given themselves for you.
>>