[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 495264)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 136159367298.png - (24.81KB , 800x1000 , 1.png )
495264 No. 495264 ID: 2ae337

Ah Sergei.

Little Sergei.

Little, meek Sergei.

Little, meek, defenseless Sergei.
Expand all images
>>
No. 495265 ID: 2ae337
File 136159369028.png - (25.21KB , 800x1000 , 2.png )
495265

You worthless piece of shit.
>>
No. 495266 ID: 2ae337
File 136159377233.png - (26.56KB , 800x1000 , 3.png )
495266

I gave you so much, yet you continue to be a weak little chunk of wasted effort.

Well no more. You start shaping up Sergei. You start getting more aggressive you hear me?
>>
No. 495268 ID: 2ae337
File 136159382761.png - (26.23KB , 800x1000 , 4.png )
495268

I'm coming Sergei. I'm coming. And if I still don't like what I see Sergei, your joining the pile with the rest of those meaningless squirts you call your peers.
>>
No. 495269 ID: 2ae337
File 136159385561.png - (20.28KB , 800x1000 , 5.png )
495269

I'm coming Sergei.

Remember that!

I'M COMING!
>>
No. 495270 ID: 2ae337
File 136159394908.png - (19.26KB , 2068x1576 , 6.png )
495270

>>
No. 495295 ID: 5d98c3

>>495270
Best get yer chastity belt on, because that guy's gonna do awful awful things to you.

Also, buy a gun.
>>
No. 495298 ID: 9ddf68

well that's one way to wake up in the mourning
>>
No. 495347 ID: 47a120

time to wake up. (looks like the moon this time)
>>
No. 495490 ID: 2ae337
File 136166774450.png - (49.95KB , 2068x1576 , 7.png )
495490

Oh hells my head is still throbbing. What time is it?
>>
No. 495504 ID: 5d98c3

>>495490
Look up. Scream.
>>
No. 495511 ID: 5da860

Punch straight upwards.
>>
No. 495514 ID: bf54a8

roll!
unless... do you keep a cyclopian statue above your bed? in which case all's fine.
>>
No. 495516 ID: 14bafe

>>495511
Without Looking.
>>
No. 495525 ID: 92c81e

>>495490
Watch out, there's a dude on the couch under you! Whack him with that orb!
>>
No. 495528 ID: 7003a8

>>495490
Punch straight above your head, then get the fuck off the couch.
>>
No. 495537 ID: 2ae337
File 136167823427.png - (32.27KB , 1100x900 , 8.png )
495537

What?! Someone above meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Pain.
>>
No. 495544 ID: b7169d

Oh, that's one off looking statue/wall decoration.

Sorry bout that man, hold it under some cold water for a bit.
>>
No. 495551 ID: bf54a8

sorry, after that dream having a thing over you looked bad.
so how is the 'wife'?
>>
No. 495553 ID: 5d98c3

>>495537
Told you to look up. You really shouldn't trust us so much. Except me. I am GLORIOUS.

Nice right hook, you damaged that structure. Anyway, get some ice and a compress and you'll be right as rain.
>>
No. 495564 ID: 47a120

Great, you damaged the statue AND your fist.
Try to whimper rather then scream in pain since we don't want anyone to come running and see this.
>>
No. 495588 ID: 5da860

Frankly you should welcome an excuse to get rid of that tacky thing.
>>
No. 495591 ID: 9ddf68

why do you even have that thin above your bed. if it fell off the wall you would have more then just a sore fist
>>
No. 495601 ID: 735f4f

Who even has something like that over there bed?
>>
No. 495646 ID: 2ae337
File 136169630977.png - (24.40KB , 1100x900 , 9.png )
495646

Well since I'm the 'governor' now, this is my bed. Sort of. Which means that this was once...his bed.

And the only statue someone puts above their bed is the Breeder, and that would mean he...oh.
>>
No. 495647 ID: 2ae337
File 136169632562.png - (24.71KB , 1100x900 , 10.png )
495647

Oh gods!
>>
No. 495651 ID: 735f4f

Its not magic'ing up your junk or anything is it?
>>
No. 495656 ID: 47a120

I am sure your bit of accidental sacrilege will either be forgiven... or result in hilarity (can't wait to see who gets knocked up with a bastard)
>>
No. 495657 ID: 76b151

fertility idol... right let me guess, he 'christens' the damn thing.
>>
No. 495663 ID: 7ba7bb

Slime on your hand? or something worse? is it writhing in ecstasy? kill it.
>>
No. 495666 ID: bf54a8

so is the wife still n bed?
>>
No. 495795 ID: 2ae337
File 136175304783.png - (19.89KB , 1100x900 , 11.png )
495795

OH EW! He did it in this bed! Get it off!

OffOffOffOff! Wha-
>>
No. 495796 ID: 2ae337
File 136175331744.png - (21.49KB , 800x1100 , 12.png )
495796

Wife? Oh right, I'm supposed to be 'married' now. Right. Um. I guess she is...there?

"Well hello Sergei? I'm going to guess this means you're recovering well?"

"Um. Yes...recovering from what?"

"The Guardian silly. You got off to a bumpy start."
>>
No. 495818 ID: bf54a8

"i think i lost my memory of it manually."
>>
No. 495928 ID: 7003a8

>>495796
"Ah, yes. Bit of a temper on him.
Sorry, I can't tell who you are from this angle. I'd get up, but I'm too busy trying to pretend I didn't just wake up in Pako's bed under a Breeder statue."
>>
No. 495931 ID: bf54a8

say she looks cute from this angle.
>>
No. 496090 ID: fc3ac0

Not good to look weak now, best to just get up and be polite.

"Thank you, I feel quite alright now. As you know I'm Sergei, and you?"
>>
No. 496094 ID: bf54a8

>>496090
that would mean he forgot who they are.
>>
No. 496473 ID: 2ae337
File 136193939662.png - (43.75KB , 1100x950 , 13.png )
496473

I know who she is. Vivian, and she's looking more...dainty despite that same "I know more than you" look in her eyes.

"Yes um...I think I lost my memory of it manually."

"Yes he has quite the swing on him. But on the plus side that means you can introduce yourself like it's the first time."

"Well I'd get up and do that, but I'm too busy trying to pretend I didn't just wake up in Pako's bed under a Breeder statue."

"Well you certainly can't see my dress from down there. How do I look?"

"Um. Amazing? What's the occasion?"

"What do you think? Governor's dead, the public is in panic. They need the new 'governor' to reassure them all things are fine."

"Oh. OH! Then I'd better change yes?"

"Change. But not into formal wear. Put your uniform back on. I have a plan and I need to to make it work."
>>
No. 496481 ID: bf54a8

don't see why not.
>>
No. 496483 ID: 47a120

Let her take the lead for now.
>>
No. 496490 ID: 7003a8

>>496473
"Alright. I assume the plan is to keep all the spotlight on me while you drop back into your officer act, so people ignore you and you can work unnoticed in plain sight?
Great. While I'm getting dressed, could you tell somebody to get rid of that bed and replace it with one large enough for us to share? You decide what happens to the Breeder statue~"
>>
No. 497386 ID: 2ae337
File 136227913539.png - (49.58KB , 1100x950 , 14.png )
497386

"Alright. I assume the plan is to keep all the spotlight on me while you drop back into your officer act, so people ignore you and you can work unnoticed in plain sight?"

"Close. You will be in the crowds with me as just some civilian."

"Wait, then who will keep the people distracted?"

"He will. Meet an ex of mine, Lowai."

"So you're her new toy eh?"

"Hush. He'll take your place and keep everyone busy while you investigate with me. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"So then why even bother making me governor if I'm not going to do governor stuff?"

"Oh you will, we just need to build up a good reputation for you, and you just don't have the personality for it. He does. He'll be charismatic, bold, an a bit pompous. All the qualities of a good politician. Any questions?"

"Yes. Why is there a Breeder statue above the bed?"

"Isn't it obvious? Pako's family knew the man was a bit quick to take someone to bed with him. They hoped one of his wilder nights would yield an heir in the process so they put that up there so the Breeder could watch. Their one downside was that he seldom went with women."

"So why keep it there?"

"I thought you'd like it naughty boy.~"

I don't know if she says that to tease me or if she really has no idea who I am.
>>
No. 497401 ID: 7003a8

>>497386
"I didn't think you would be so eager to produce an heir. We can get to work on that tonight~

How will you disguise yourself? Tsang Naji are rare around here, and halfs even more so. It's safe to assume your officer guise was noticed the other night, if not by nobles than by their bodyguards and spies. If they see you mingling with nobles you'll be suspect.
You'll at least hide your glyphs, right? Suddenly gaining expensive magic after an assassination would not look good."
>>
No. 497592 ID: 2ae337
File 136235794003.png - (46.10KB , 1100x950 , 15.png )
497592

How will you disguise yourself? Tsang Naji are rare around here, and halfs even more so. It's safe to assume your officer guise was noticed the other night, if not by nobles than by their bodyguards and spies. If they see you mingling with nobles you'll be suspect. I mean you'll at least hide your glyphs, right? Suddenly gaining expensive magic after an assassination would not look good.""

"That's why I won't be 'mingling' Sergei. In fact I won't be mingling with anyone. I doubt you'll see me while I work."

"A damn shame too. Ain't that right Sergei?"

"Um. Ah yes?"

"If you boys don't mind, can I have a little privacy?"
>>
No. 497623 ID: 7003a8

>>497592
"Well, if you're shy we can wait until tonight, after all, I -" Turn around, sigh, and relax "Ok, breaking from pretense here. You read my file; you picked me because I'm skilled and intelligent but have no aspirations or desire for fame or power.
The problem is you're demanding obedience when you have loyalty.
I'd normally let you work this out on your own, but I need to keep a clear head tonight so I'll lay it out.
You're my superior, this is your specialization, and it's for the good of the country. You want to be in command, I want you to be in command, and although this isn't the direction I wanted my life to go in I'll find happiness within the role you'll have me play.
That said, while I don't know the term for it I do recognize you're manifesting dominance. While my mother will love having a daughter-in-law who can talk shop, it's counterproductive to use it on me.
So, Mistress, would you please let me settle myself so I can serve you at my best tonight?"
>>
No. 497683 ID: e3aff6

So what do you mean by investigating with you if I will never actually see you?
>>
No. 497694 ID: 47a120

Since she outright asked for privacy turn around and look the other way while she changes.

>>497623
Don't say that.
>>
No. 497733 ID: bf54a8

just be quiet and turn around.
>>
No. 499344 ID: af9733
File 136294911308.gif - (46.34KB , 1200x900 , 16.gif )
499344

"So what do you mean by investigating with you if I will never actually see you?"

"Your concern is cute but I know what I'm doing. Not off with you. Go on. Out."

"Okay fine I'll gooOOOOOAH!"

"And put something on for gods' sakes."

"Okay...thank you."

I suppose there is an upside to this...but I can't see it.
>>
No. 499463 ID: 7003a8

>>499344
Get dressed, then ask where you should be so nobody happens to notice there are two of you running around.
>>
No. 501615 ID: af9733
File 136391615125.jpg - (126.65KB , 1100x1000 , 17.jpg )
501615

Oh she made it clear to me. "I" rented out the city's Grand Theater to give "my' speech to the whole populace. She watches the entire upper floor, and I patrol the entire lower floor. If you ask me, I think I got the short end of the stick.

:sergimp:"There have been concerns as of late about the passing of our beloved, LATE governor Pako. Insinuations of foul play and subterfuge from our enemies..."

I mean not only do I have to watch for anything strange here, but...
>>
No. 501616 ID: af9733
File 136391625814.jpg - (54.22KB , 1100x1000 , 18.jpg )
501616

...I also got to patrol the lower floor halls, which is creepy enough...

:sergimp:"...while wearing absolutely nothing. That's right. Totally naked."
>>
No. 501617 ID: af9733
File 136391691358.gif - (454.58KB , 1100x1000 , 19.gif )
501617

But on top of that, I have to go through the other theaters. The ones currently not in use...so they're even creepier.

:sergimp:"'How do I know?' you may ask. I answer because I was there. I was there and bound in the late honored Pako's 'bad boy' chair..."

What is that idiot doing?
>>
No. 501618 ID: af9733
File 136391709572.jpg - (62.65KB , 1100x1000 , 20.jpg )
501618

Ugh, sometimes I think my culture has it backwards. Why do the rich get the smaller theaters and why do the poor get the larger, scarier-when-dark ones?

:sergimp:"...struck with a severe case of constipation..."

Where the hells' is my partner? She told me I'd get a liaison to contact her with, but I can't find him!
>>
No. 501619 ID: af9733
File 136391715079.jpg - (60.29KB , 1100x1000 , 21.jpg )
501619

Screw this, I'm not staying in here.
>>
No. 501622 ID: bf54a8

yeah that looks like ghosts to me. don't panic. first tell me has anyone died horribly here? and how.
>>
No. 501626 ID: af9733
File 136392066843.jpg - (68.47KB , 1100x1000 , 22.jpg )
501626

Um okay...deaths, deaths, deaths...uh.

There was the massacre of the Quen Gul gang by some Mo Sala looking for revenge.

Then there was the the assasination of sergeant Quth.

Before that was when the Cult of the Great Snake had a mass suicide. All seven of them slit their throats in here.

The mass murdering puppeteer would bring all his victims here before he strung them up and let them bleed to death. That accounts for five more that died here.

Several unidentified homeless folk were found dead here over the past couple of years.

This was the site of the gang wars between Mulchango and Fo dan bin. I think the death toll was about twenty and the grand theater was closed for a month to clean up the place and collect all the evidence

Uh, one of my partners was shot dead here, never got to learn his name. He was a new guy.

Rakul Makag had his throat slit here and he choked on his own blood. The guy who killed him was killed by a curse Rakul cast by carving the runes into the wall. Took forever to buff them out.

Uh there was a problem with one of the stage props and it beheaded the lead actor of the play 'The Emperor's Lady'. The play still managed to do well without its protagonist somehow.

An angry Orc hunted down the guy who pickpocketed her here and beat him to death.

The serial killer who hung twelve prostitutes over his career hung them in the poor folks' theater.

A destitute man slaughtered his family here before taking his own life about two years ago...

Um, there was the case of the elf girl who lured men here to slit their throats and paint strange glyphs on the stage floors with it. That counts for about twenty deaths over her time before we surrounded her and she took her own life.

That's what I can remember off the top of my head.

:sergimp:"...stuff..."
>>
No. 501627 ID: bf54a8

the only good news is the ghosts may fight each other.
>>
No. 501635 ID: 7003a8

>>501619
Was that a trail of blood on the carpet?
There was a vapor of some sort rising between the planks of that stage.

Do not get close to either. Give a visual inspection from a distance. Also, see if you smell anything.

If it IS blood, then ask a busboy or the like to tell Vivian (Use whatever name she's going by for this op. If you don't know it, then say "some Tsang Naji halfbreed noblewoman") that her liason has caught ill and won't be arriving.

If that doesn't work, then set a different room on fire and start shouting out warnings about the fire. Once people start panicking, put the fire out.
You may think you could just shout fire without there BEING a fire, but some smoke and scorch marks do a great job of selling the story.

Why even scare people with a fire in the first place? Because it is an unmistakable sign to Vivian and your body double that something is seriously wrong, and it gives them an excellent pretense to clear the area and launch a full investigation without anybody suspecting their new regent.

Why not call out murder?
Well, for one thing that would cast a dark light on your reign - if you can't keep the building you're in safe, then what does that mean about your lands?
The other thing is that it would let the killer know they've been found out, which would prompt them to accelerate their plot or flee. A fire, however, would ruin their plans without letting them know they were discovered. That would give them reason to try to hide or destroy the evidence before fleeing, which means there would be a chance to catch them.

On a related note, the stain could be oil and the vapors could be explosive, in which case you probably shouldn't light any fires.
But you should still warn people of one. Specifically, by calling for firefighters.
>>
No. 501642 ID: 735f4f

Well while you are inspecting the horribly haunted doom theater they are having fun mangling your reputation up there. Although in this town it might just improve things.
>>
No. 501643 ID: bf54a8

>>501635
it could be really fucking old blood. from the sounds of it people have died here every week or some shit.
>>
No. 501778 ID: af9733
File 136398556005.jpg - (69.90KB , 1100x1000 , 23.jpg )
501778

Well this building is kind of old, I don't feel comfortable with any fire being in here. It might even collapse before anyone could get out. I don't know much about architecture to be honest but I still don't want to risk it...

But if there is smoke I should investigate it first. Ugh! This isn't normal smoke. It reeks of more than just burning wood!
>>
No. 501780 ID: af9733
File 136398562279.jpg - (72.61KB , 1100x1000 , 24.jpg )
501780

Oh no. Oh nononoNONONO! Please don't let that be my liason!
>>
No. 501782 ID: bf54a8

scratch out the circle!
>>
No. 501817 ID: 7003a8

>>501780
DO NOT GO DOWN THERE.

It's making acrid smoke? Ok, we can work with that. Where there's smoke, after all...
Go back to the main hall and shout fire until people start fleeing, then proceed to stand just outside the doorway waiting. While everybody else is fleeing Vivian will come over and confront you, at which point you can explain what's REALLY happening.
Keep the explanation short and to the point: "Liaison's dead. Heart cut out. Body left in a magic circle. It's making foul smoke."
>>
No. 501820 ID: af9733
File 136399508365.jpg - (88.78KB , 1100x1000 , 25.jpg )
501820

Scratch out and run! Got it!

:sergei:"FIRE! EVERYONE OUT! THERE'S A FI-"
>>
No. 501824 ID: af9733
File 136399520357.jpg - (92.23KB , 1100x1000 , 26.jpg )
501824

[b]ALHIUKGHBLUGYUTKYGBGHJBGYHUJHBVFRGTHYJKLASKMJKABNSDLVBALJDKBLKADXBCLKABFIQEBCLIABCLIADBCLIABLCIBLIADSBCIA[/
b]
>>
No. 501825 ID: af9733
File 136399524796.jpg - (18.39KB , 1100x1000 , 27.jpg )
501825

....

...

..

.

If there is one thing I can count on Sergei, is that you will disappoint me in some new way.
>>
No. 501827 ID: af9733
File 136399528062.jpg - (68.99KB , 1100x1000 , 28.jpg )
501827

I hope you didn't forget me, that would just be insulting.
>>
No. 501828 ID: 7003a8

>>501822
WHAT WERE YOU TOLD ABOUT SMASHING MAGIC THINGS?

IT WASN'T EVEN TWO FULL DAYS AGO! HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE ZOMBIE ALREADY?
>>
No. 501829 ID: af9733
File 136399532445.jpg - (52.13KB , 1100x1000 , 29.jpg )
501829

Given your incompetence, I wouldn't be surprised however. It doesn't matter in the long run. Shape up Sergei.
>>
No. 501830 ID: af9733
File 136399534173.jpg - (70.52KB , 1100x1000 , 30.jpg )
501830

I'm getting closer.
>>
No. 501834 ID: af9733
File 136399599279.jpg - (65.72KB , 1100x1000 , 31.jpg )
501834

I was just doing what you told me to do! I-oogh. Did the world just taste golden just now?
>>
No. 501840 ID: 7003a8

>>501834
Ugh, I wish I had seen that post --;;
Well, what's done is done.

Now, you're almost certainly suffering from the effects of poison. It's absolutely vital that you crawl back to the crowd and shout fire BEFORE you collapse. Otherwise you're probably going to die, and so is everybody else in the building.
Chop-chop! Get to it!
>>
No. 501846 ID: bf54a8

i think it went well. we stopped it from reaching full power.
>>
No. 501900 ID: bf54a8

i think an UNDEAD MONSTER is a bigger worry then fire.
>>
No. 501927 ID: 7003a8

>>501846
Pretty sure all the power was put into the magic circle when it was made. Also, we changed it from a gradual release of magic into a catastrophic one. Kinda like trying to put out a kerosene lamp by smashing it.
The reason we were told not to break magic things is because doing it wrong is almost always worse than just leaving it alone.

>>501900
There is no fire. We just want Vivian to meet up with us and everybody else to leave the building, but shouting 'fire' is easier and raises far fewer questions than shouting 'evil magic zombie'.
It's not hard to understand why.
If you ask "Why is there a fire?" the answer is going to be 'Probably an accident'. Fires happen, no big deal.
If you ask "Why is there an undead abomination?" the answer is 'Somebody wants to do bad things to people'. Undeath is not something that 'just happens'.
>>
No. 501973 ID: 2a8a2a

Seconding Seven's post.

>>501846
For future reference, inscribed magic circles are traditionally built for containment.
>>
No. 502355 ID: af9733
File 136427027669.jpg - (63.82KB , 1100x1000 , 32.jpg )
502355

Fine fine, worry about my hat later then...Vivian should probably still be in the theater.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!"

And whatever that was.

"DAAAGH! SERGEI! WHERE IS SERGEI?!"

How the hells does it know me?
>>
No. 502356 ID: af9733
File 136427038059.gif - (39.61KB , 1100x1000 , 33.gif )
502356

"THERE YOU ARE SERGEI!"

:sergimp:"Yes it is I, Sergei the Governo-"

"SILENCE IMPOSTER! SERGEI! YOU! YOU ARE MI-"

...how anticlimatic."
>>
No. 502377 ID: 735f4f

Wait what just happened?
>>
No. 502381 ID: 2a8a2a

If you can't see him you can't count on him being dead(er).
>>
No. 502382 ID: bf54a8

assume it's still alive... undead... wahtever.
>>
No. 502397 ID: 7003a8

>>502356
Ok, everybody knows things are going sideways.
Call out to not-you saying there's a corpse in a magic circle in whatever room that was.
After that? Consider a hard drink and a soft bed. Magic disasters are outside of your pay grade and skill set.
>>
No. 502736 ID: af9733
File 136460244749.jpg - (333.58KB , 1100x1000 , 34.jpg )
502736

Good idea. I think I'll just erm...slip out.

:sergei:"Okay. Fake me? When you see Vivian, tell her there's a body under the stage in the theater across from this one. I'm going to go drink this whole situation off."

"No you're not."

:sergei:"Do-Dogol! What are you doing here?"

"Originally, to watch you, though now I see I was watching the wrong 'you'. Now, I have reason to suspect you again."
>>
No. 502737 ID: af9733
File 136460307829.jpg - (124.21KB , 1100x1000 , 35.jpg )
502737

"Do you know him?"

:sergei:"Ah. No, not off the top of my head. Why are you suspecting me? Maybe it's the same group that had the late Pako murdered."

"Possible, but this one is rather sloppy. For all that you told me, I thought you were dealing with hardened criminals, not an amateur like this one."
>>
No. 502740 ID: bf54a8

good chance he is just a patsy and this was never meant to succeed. just test us a little.
>>
No. 502969 ID: af9733
File 136476524690.jpg - (91.57KB , 1000x1000 , 36.jpg )
502969

:sergei:"Just occurred to me, maybe this is just their way of testing us?"

"Testing?"

:sergei:"Yes, well, no. Um, I think it'd be better to ask Vivian, wherever she went. She has dealt with people like this"

"Sergei...here. Sorry I took so long."

:sergei:"Vivian! What happened to you?!"

"You said. Body under stage. That guy. Wasn't only one. Had friends. Don't think I got them all."

:sergei:"Wait Vivian, don't stress yourself. Let me look at that wound."

"No time. Need help. They can't get away."

:sergei:"You aren't in any state to fight anyone right now. Vivian?"

"Getting hard. To breathe."
>>
No. 502970 ID: af9733
File 136476540610.jpg - (51.98KB , 1000x1000 , 37.jpg )
502970

"Gods. Can't breathe."

:sergei:"Vivian?! Dogol! Get a medic to the theater!"

"This is more than just a physical problem. That's magic that's killing her. Go, I'll slow its progress, you need to find and kill that caster!"

:sergei:"Kill?"

"JUST GO!"
>>
No. 502977 ID: 78c6ea

When someone by conscious will slowly kills someone else, they pretty much give up the right not to be killed in the face with extreme prejudice.
>>
No. 502981 ID: 2a8a2a

Killing her slowly enough for her to make it back sounds like the caster intends to ambush you, but you can't afford to not go at this point. Proceed but watch for enemies sneaking behind you when you confront the caster.
>>
No. 503344 ID: 35edd4

Go for it!
>>
No. 503486 ID: 7003a8

>>502970
So she's gone for all of thirty seconds and already she's killed a bunch of hostiles and been hit with a terminal curse?

She works quick. Next thing you know you'll suddenly feel satisfied and she'll be birthing your heir.

But that requires she survives this, so:
"Guardian! To me!"

If we're going to be killing mages then we're bringing the most destructive force we can find.

Rush after the mages. Hold nothing back.
>>
No. 503730 ID: af9733
File 136502925347.jpg - (97.89KB , 1100x1000 , 38.jpg )
503730

What are you talking abou-what? No, Dogol's the only one keeping Vivian alive.

:sergei:"Person I don't know, take the second floor, I got the first floo-oh gods!"

"SERGEI"

How do these people know my name?!

"SEIZE HIM!"

Oh crap! They have my baton!

Dammit all Sergei. I can't trust you to do anything alone. Fine. But just this once.
>>
No. 503731 ID: af9733
File 136502934840.gif - (263.27KB , 1000x1000 , 39.gif )
503731

That's better. That's what I want to see.
>>
No. 503735 ID: 78c6ea

Continue not being a pussy.
>>
No. 503751 ID: 735f4f

Blind berserker rage is good I guess. Just avoid eating anyone you shouldn't.
>>
No. 503976 ID: 7003a8

>>503731
You are born of a powerful lineage.
This scum would dare to harm your intended.
Thus, they deserve nothing less than unleashing your full fury upon them.
Let them know that they face no mere man, but NORTHERN SERGAL!
>>
No. 504294 ID: af9733
File 136528890035.gif - (44.39KB , 1000x1000 , 40.gif )
504294

Yes that's right! Show them what you've tried to hide Sergei. SHO-oh damn, you killed them already.

...what happened to my shirt? What's with the...oh...I did it again.

"Hehe...heh...the one of Two. Exactly as it should be."
>>
No. 504296 ID: af9733
File 136528921632.jpg - (80.77KB , 1000x1000 , 41.jpg )
504296

:sergei: "What are you talking about?"

"One may not be aware. Three must not. But Two...nothing against Two."

Damn cultists always talking in riddles.

:sergei: "WILL ONE OF YOU ASSHEADS TALK DIRECTLY FOR ONCE?!"

"Two be odd
with blood born of war
but with soul of none
Two is split by two
with one of One
Two will fall
but first will rise
never leave the sight
of the One's eyes."

:sergei: "Gods dammit. Talk sense already!"

"Great things are in store for you sergeiiii..."

:sergei:"Oh don't you dare die! Why do you damn cultists always have to die?!"

Ugh...still coming down.
>>
No. 504301 ID: 735f4f

Woops you got stuck in some cults crazy prophecies. Looks to be something about your unusual heritage. Well if it is that unusual. Your mom seemed nice enough but what about your dad?
>>
No. 504330 ID: 78c6ea

Don't worry I know cultese. He's saying "you seem to have two personalities, and that's really cool!"
>>
No. 504369 ID: 7003a8

>>504296
Go see if Vivian is better, and if she knows anything about these cultists.
>>
No. 504511 ID: 9ddf68

do a quick sweep and make sure you actually got the caster... and grab your baton. then head back to the others to see how they are all holding up.
>>
No. 505123 ID: af9733
File 136563912034.jpg - (172.65KB , 1000x1000 , 42.jpg )
505123

Ugh, I don't know much about my father other than that he had a horrible temper. I need to ask my mother. I think I-no. I know i killed them all. Every time that happens I don't need to check if I missed anyone.

:sergei:"Vivian! You're still alright!"

"Actually everything hurts like crazy, but I know what you mean. Ooough, what happened here."

:sergei:"Um...well. A lot happened. That's not important, do you need any help?"

"Appreciate the concern Sergei but you look a bit under yourself. Other peace officers are arriving, so it's time you got out of here and back to the palace."

:sergei:"But these cultist do you know anything about them? Are these all of them or are there more?"

"This isn't the best place to talk Sergei. I'll meet you back at the palace after I debrief the locals."

"Oh...okay. It's just as well."

"I don't think Dogol is done with you either."

"Oh good..."
>>
No. 505139 ID: 9ddf68

can we talk to him as we head back to the palace, because a moving target is harder to hit than a stationary one.
>>
No. 505451 ID: af9733
File 136581076354.gif - (124.73KB , 1000x1000 , 43.gif )
505451

No, that's a long way to walk, and being the eh new 'governor' means I get an armed escort, the last thing I want to do is be trapped in a confined space with him or anyone for that matter

"SERGEI!"

:sergei:"Hoight!

"Oh my little Sergei, are you alright?! I fretted all night about you, thinking what might happen to my little boy! And then an assasination?! Did they hurt you?Who was it?!I'll make them die slowlyyourhairisamessyousmellhorriblewhathappenedinthatplaceyouknowIstillhaveKosefwhoowesmeafavorIcanmakewhoev
erdidthisdisappearjustellmewh-"

:sergei:I'm alright mom, it's just I had one of my incidents again.

"Oh. Ohh, oh my little boy, I'm sorry, it's alright. No one has to know."

:sergei:"But mom I-"

"Hush, it's okay, mommy's here."

Well when she finally winds down, how much should I tell her? This was the first time I heard voices with the whole 'rampaging murder spree', and that thing the cultist said. And what was that about two personalities?
>>
No. 505475 ID: bf54a8

ask if she has heard of any kind of prophesy of "the two"
>>
No. 505489 ID: 9ddf68

tell her not to worry so much about you, you can take care of yourself and you have friends who can help. then maybe small talk with her on your way back, no need to have both of you worried about a failed assassination attempt if there is nothing you can really do about it. maybe see if she knows anything about the guys who have attacked you. not that I'm saying she is a part of it I'm just saying she might tend to hear things in her line of work that could help you out.
>>
No. 506364 ID: af9733
File 136624721536.jpg - (160.67KB , 1000x1000 , 44.jpg )
506364

My mother has seen me go through worse, this is how she always acts. Then she'll calm down and I can talk.

:sergei:"Got it out of your system mom?"

"Yes. Phew yes, I feel better. Now tell mommy what happened dear."

:sergei:"Mom, did you ever hear about the 'Prophecy of The Two?'"

"Proph-ah! Wait...I think I heard your father mention that once. Maybe. I can't remember for sure."

:sergei:"Um, on the subject, who was my father? I know he was a sergal and all but you never told me much about him."

"Oh, oh Sergei dear, I'm not sure you are ready..."

:sergei:"Mom, I'm a govenor now, I just had to deal with a bunch of cultists that...I think they WANTED me to kill them. I need to know. Everything."

"If you really think it's best. You're father, he's a complicated soul. I need to start at the beginning. His grandmother got together with some Rezan, her master if I remember correctly. Her son was thus a half sergal half rezan, but you know how sergals are. Very touchy about 'racial purity' and such. So as you can imagine, not many sergal half breeds he could associate with, and he didn't make much effort to make friends with other races. At least until one save his life. A Tsang Naji helped him out and he learned to get over his insecurities. All a very touching tale. Then he had a child with that Tsang Naji, and you know how rezan blood mixes up family traits. The end result was your father; to date the only Serg-Naji on the planet."

:sergei:"Wait so he isn't a sergal?"

"Oh he is, still has all the traits that comes with sergals, but he was also rezan. And Tsang Naji. Because he was such a unique specimen, he had a lot of different people wanting him, either as a friend or as a test subject. During one of those times he dealt with these strange people talking about the prophecy of the two."

:sergei:"And you never thought to tell me any of this?!"

"Well dear, this was all pillow talk, never thought much of it until you mentioned it again."

:sergei:"So these same people are now after me."

"I don't think so, this was way before you were born. I can't see them keeping up their little fantasy time for so long, that's. That's. Why, that's just hard to comprehend."
>>
No. 506367 ID: 9ddf68

That was neat and all but that didn't really tell you jack shit about why people are after you other then maybe because they think you're interesting. I could understand some kind of wizard type hiring goons after you to see what you could do or even some racist purest asshole who thinks you would be some kind of abomination that needs to die to keep the races pure or some BS like that but not really seeing how a cult would be built around you... you need to get some more info I think.
>>
No. 506383 ID: 2a8a2a

I would ask if he also had fits of berserk rage, but can you actually tell the difference with sergals?
Well, we can still ask if he had any magic.
>>
No. 507136 ID: af9733
File 136658548610.jpg - (92.00KB , 1000x1000 , 45.jpg )
507136

Your right. Either she just doesn't know anything or she's hiding something.

:sergei:"Mom, are you absolutely sure that's all you know?"

"Well of course dear, I-oh damn this dress, Rezan nobility and their stupid fashion! This thing keeps riding up on me when I sit down."
:sergei:"Mom, I really think father is much more involved in this than you are sa-"
"Dear hush, I'm a little busy here."
:sergei:"But Mo-"
"Sergei, please! This dress is doing hells all to my corset."

She's desperately trying to avoid the subject now. There is definitely something she isn't telling me.
>>
No. 507137 ID: 9ddf68

say well fine it's only your head.

is there anything else we need to worry about or are we done here?
>>
No. 507138 ID: 9ddf68

by your i meant you sergei
>>
No. 507140 ID: 36eaa9

>>507136
Those secrets she's keeping will come to rest on your head. Given that the stakes are now the entire province's well being, it is irresponsible to not be fully informed. Reassure her that whatever the secret is, you will still love her. Only people who haven't lived have no regrets, right?
>>
No. 507158 ID: 7003a8

>>507136
"Cultists are trying to kill me! With magic! I need to know the truth!"
>>
No. 507160 ID: 735f4f

Mom nothing you could say would make me love you any less. This is all ancient history but if I don't know whats going on I am going to end up dead on some cult's altar somewhere.
>>
No. 508730 ID: af9733
File 136770712387.png - (20.38KB , 1000x1000 , 46.png )
508730

:sergei:"Mom nothing you could say would make me love you any less. This is all ancient history but if I don't know whats going on I am going to end up dead on some cult's altar somewhere."

"...I-I...I'm sorry Sergei. You're right. You're right..."

"I don't know anything about some the prophesy of two or whatever he called it, but it came up a lot whenever your father was around. And as he got more involved, he started talking so cryptically, and none of it made sense."

:sergei:"Like what mother?"

"Like he knew when you were conceived."
>>
No. 508739 ID: af9733
File 136770748925.jpg - (45.45KB , 1000x1000 , 47.jpg )
508739

"He knew before even I knew. He was talking about our future child and how he would be the beginning of something great. I didn't even know what he meant until weeks later!"

"He was very attentive of me during that period. He made sure all my needs were met, and he turned away all my usual clients with his intimidating size. I thought it was because he cared for me and wanted to build a life for us. But..."

:sergei:"But what?"

"Near the end, when you were almost born, he started to get agitated. He was counting down the days to your birth, like he knew when it would happen. He made sure I only had specifically what he gave me. I thought it was for a healthy child but later I would learn half the things he gave me had nothing to do with expecting mothers or developing young. Some of it was just...strange. He became so very controlling about every aspect of my life to the point I couldn't stand being near him! Then you were born. Suddenly he was gone."
>>
No. 508741 ID: 735f4f

Like one night you were doing it and he was all "ha ha now the child of the prophecy will arrive in 9 months or so". And then there was a crash of lightning and thunder outside.
>>
No. 508742 ID: bf54a8

shit. sounds like you were practically alchemy-d while a baby.
>>
No. 508744 ID: 7003a8

>>508739
Give your mom a hug
"It's ok, Mom. Thank you."

Well, none of that seems to be all that useful, but if your dad was some kind of shaman or mystic then Vivian might be able to work her contacts to find out more information about him.
>>
No. 508745 ID: af9733
File 136770799322.jpg - (36.98KB , 1000x1000 , 48.jpg )
508745

:sergei:"That's it?"

"No...he would visit from time to time, mainly to see you. He'd look you over, most of the time with a look of disapproval. He'd mutter something...I could barely hear him but I always caught parts of it."

"'the road of one'...'bones of three'...'soul of none' and he'd always look at you and say 'not enough'. I always wondered what that meant. He wouldn't even stay long enough for us to do our usual thing. Just visit you, leave some money, then leave."

"As you got older even that stopped. Afterwards I more and more strange people started appearing in the area, most just staying in the bars and inns nearby. They would gather outside my house and just...stare at your window...like expecting something to happen. I eventually got some muscle to chase them away but those events never left me."

:sergei:"Wait, how does that have to do with father?"

"Those others. When they were chased off, they started yelling. 'You cannot stop the One's Open Path. Two will be made. You cannot hide the soul of none." It, oh gods I've seen all manner of weird shit in our town Sergei, but this...this just went to a level I've never seen before. I didn't want to tell you because honestly I don't want to remember. I'm sorry Sergei..."
>>
No. 508824 ID: 78c6ea

You might want to mention those dissociative fugues you've been having where some guy uses your body to murder everything, and also the guy in your dreams who's the same guy btw. Perhaps he's the "two"?

We're the soul of none by the way. Pleased to meet you!
>>
No. 508833 ID: 9ddf68

so your old man was into the occult then, well that usually never ends well for any involved. Oh well nothing we can really do about it now so just give your mother a hug and wait for your girlfriend to recover and then we can ask her to look into this crap, maybe even do it yourself if you've made some contacts throughout your police career.
>>
No. 511548 ID: 1aa29f
File 136889882325.jpg - (104.46KB , 1000x1000 , 49.jpg )
511548

:sergei:"Oh..ma, it's alright. You didn't know at the time."

But that's just it. I did! I just felt that it would go away. I kept it hidden for so long, I thought it was finally safe to just forget! I'm sorry Sergei. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better life."

:sergei:"No ma, there is nothing you could that would make my life better than it is, and there is nothing you could do that could disappoint me. Except maybe dating that fellow with the lazy eye, he creeps me out."

"Hm. Hmhm~ Oh Sergei, that's a little rude to my clientele, but I understand what you mean. Thank you. Such a good boy."

Well that's all I'm getting from my mother. None of it makes any sense though. Soul of the none? What does that even mean. How does that relate to voices in my head? Ugh, I hope Vivian can shed some more light on this...
>>
No. 511556 ID: 735f4f

Crazy prophecies from mad cults rarely make much sense until after the fact. Then everyone can pretend they guessed more than they did.

For the moment ignore the prophecy stuff until you get more info. You have a mess to clean up and a city to protect.
>>
No. 511562 ID: 9ddf68

i say just ignore this crap for now and we can deal with it later. Maybe when things settle down a bit we can check old police records since your mom did say she got them to chase the cult guys out a few times, might give us a clue about them or something. It's worth a look.
>>
No. 511576 ID: 78c6ea

It's simple. Soul of none. What's the only thing that's a soul, that isn't anyone? We are! You can't point to the guy being us right now because he doesn't exist!

And the Two is that guy who keeps giving you "incidents". You're #1 he's #2. I guess they think he's going to like, bud off a second body or something? If he just takes over it'll be One becoming One! That part isn't as clear. And the guy in your nightmares that could either be #2 or your father I can't tell.

As for the bones of Three... idk you've killed lots more than three people, and lots more than three cultists. That doesn't make any sense yet.

Oh ask your mother if there was a twin who died.
>>
No. 511704 ID: c20108
File 136899905402.png - (16.06KB , 951x612 , ricesnot bones therapist.png )
511704

>>511576
>bones of the Three
They want the One to have the soul of None and the Bones of three different skeletal structures.

>Tsang Naji
>Sergal
>Rezan

They plan for The One Soul of the Two to possess the body of Three Bones, using the None Soul as an incubator spirit.

I'll draw this one for you.
>>
No. 511725 ID: 78c6ea
511725

>>511704

Oh right, 3 races in your ancestry. Well that explains that!

Man kid, you're fucked.
>>
No. 513907 ID: 1aa29f
File 137012490370.jpg - (125.86KB , 1000x1000 , 50.jpg )
513907

:sergei:Oh gods, I hope your not right...this is going way above me. Maybe even above Vivian. She spoke of destroying threats to the Empire. So what does that mean she'll do to me? All this talk about prophecies and chosen ones, makes me feel like I'm wuite the danger. Speaking of which.

"Welcome home 'dear'! I was so worried for you!"

:sergei:"Vivian? What are you doing out here? I thought you'd be-"

"Asleep? Of course not! How can I sleep at all when my dear is risking his life? Hurry up and get inside, I'm feeling an ungodly amount of pain."

:sergei:"Oh-uh. You must be cold, please join me inside."

"Oh you are so thoughtful dear~. We don't have much time before Dogol shows up, fill me in on what you know."

Oh I feel bad about this, but I don't think I should tell her all about your um... theories. In fact, I'm not sure how much of my mother's story I should tell her...
>>
No. 513912 ID: 8ef0aa

Say you found out your old man was involved in some cult crap and through him now you have to deal with it. Oh and by the way it's one of those crazy ass cults so expect some weird shit to go down
>>
No. 513914 ID: 735f4f

Just tell her some crazy cult has you set in there sights because you are a rather unique crossbreed. Just say your father was apparently involved with them somehow but you are not sure exactly what the hell is going on.

You can tell her more later if she proves trustworthy enough.
>>
No. 514033 ID: f29aa1

>>513907
Tell her nothing until you get somewhere secure.
>>
No. 514041 ID: 7003a8

>>513907
Tell her once you get somewhere secure.
Don't leave out anything about the cult, but she doesn't need to know about your blackouts or anything else that could suggest the prophesy might really be coming true.

Never get caught keeping a secret. If you make yourself look like you're hiding things from her it'll set her against you, at which point you're screwed.

The name of the game is plausible deniability - don't keep anything secret from her unless you have a convincing idea why you 'didn't think to tell her'.
The blackouts, for example? A doctor said not remembering traumatic events is fairly common. That makes it a medical issue - who would think a medical issue was related to some prophesy?
>>
No. 514149 ID: c23ab0

Don't tell her about our theories. Tell her about your theories. We'll be satisfied with "the crazy head voices were being particuarly noisy this afternoon."
>>
No. 514343 ID: 7003a8

>>514149
What? No! No theories, only facts! She asked what Sergei KNOWS, not what he THINKS!
>>
No. 515206 ID: 1aa29f
File 137067849855.png - (36.60KB , 1000x1000 , 51.png )
515206

:sergei:"You're sure this is suitable for us?"

"Absolutely a governor always has these private studys. No one interrupts us, no one can listen in, and best it still has the late govenor's private stock. Have some, it'll help calm your nerves, especially after the hell of today. Now come, let's debrief each other. I'll go first. That was not the Hegemony. That was obviously a cult, and I know for a fact the Hegemony does not deal with cults no matter how desperate they are. Question is what are they a cult of? Your turn."


:sergei: "Oh, ah. Well, this cult, seems to be fascinated with me. Simply because I'm a mix breed of a bunch of races."


"Well that narrows it by a lot."

:sergei: "It does?"

"Yes. In all the Empire, there are about a thousand cults active at any time. Of those thousand, only a dozen or so mean any real harm to the Empire, and of them, only a few have the resources to do what happened last night. Is there anything else you may know that may help narrow the list?"

:sergei:"They seem to like speaking this prophecy. Something about the One and bones of Three or something."

"And now I know who they are."

:sergei:"Really?" Who?"

"Cult of the One Master. Or just 'One Purpose' as they call themselves. They are all over the place, in both the Empire and the Hegemony. They have an unknown number of cabals hidden throughout the known world and probably have a membership count in the hundreds of thousands. I'm sure some must be very influential people because they have resources to match even the Empire's entire war effort. Do you know why they would be interested in you in particular? Why you and not any of the other mix breeds in the city(me included)?"
>>
No. 515215 ID: 9ddf68

because your one of a kind. your part Sergal, Naji and rez which seem to fit part of there prophecy and we have reason to believe that our father may have been a member of influence and our birth was the end result of some kind of ritual or something. Not sure what the hell that all means but it does sound like something the cult would go out of there way for to ruin our day.
>>
No. 515232 ID: 7003a8

>>515206
"Apparently my father was part of their cult, and bred with my mom in the hopes of creating some sort of chosen one. He's the reason I'm part Sergal. Sergal mixes are rare, aren't they?

Oh, and my mom wasn't aware of any of this until she was already pregnant. She wasn't part of it, they just used her. Bastards.
>>
No. 517884 ID: 508f00
File 137158748104.png - (34.22KB , 900x900 , 52.png )
517884

:sergei:"So apparently my father was part of their cult, and bred with my mom in the hopes of creating some sort of chosen one. He's the reason I'm part Sergal. Sergal mixes are rare, aren't they?"

"Oh I think they are yes. Especially nowadays."

:sergei:"Yeah, I bet my dad didna even care for my mother. Thatbastard just used her!"

"Are you alright?"

:sergei:"nO! I ain't alright. I'm angry at that sunnovabitch. Well I guess he is literally bein the son of a woman dog thing, no offense."

"You weren't supposed to drink it all in one go. Where's your glass?"

:sergei:[/b]"You know what's a pain in the glass? Cults. Always with the doom predictions and wanting weird vague bullshit, do you know how many cultists I've had to arrest over my career?!"[/b]

"How many?"

:sergei:"Like a thousand! It's like they are gettin revenge on me by getting me and my mom involved in their crap."

"Hmhm. At least your a funny drunk."
>>
No. 517909 ID: 7003a8

>>517884
"At least now we know who it is, and we can do something about it.
Ugh, anger and alcohol don't mix. Want to help me sleep it off?"
>>
No. 517911 ID: 735f4f

Quick now is the perfect time to make a move on her. You saved her life and were all manly killing and probably half eating a dozen cultists. Go seduce her like the awesome governor you now are.
>>
No. 517948 ID: 9ddf68

you can not handle alcohol can you? Whelp being drunk is the best time to make bad decisions since then you have an excuse so might as well start hitting on her but if it looks like you're starting to bother her just drop it.
>>
No. 519591 ID: 1aa29f
File 137226584112.jpg - (148.50KB , 1200x1000 , 53.jpg )
519591

:sergei:"uim..."

...
>>
No. 519592 ID: 1aa29f
File 137226591496.jpg - (144.19KB , 1200x1000 , 54.jpg )
519592

:sergei:"You know, you're real cute."

"Thank you?"

:sergei:"Yeah, reeeeal cute. I want ya."
>>
No. 519593 ID: 1aa29f
File 137226600353.jpg - (109.42KB , 1200x1000 , 55.jpg )
519593

:sergei:"Aaaaaaand g'night."

"Well I heard worse proposals."
>>
No. 519594 ID: b7169d

Wake up! Hot lady reciprocating ya
>>
No. 519595 ID: bf54a8

[mental slap]
she's agreeing!
>>
No. 519597 ID: 5869f6

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU GON GET LAID
>>
No. 519603 ID: 9ddf68

... you can not handle alcohol at all kind, but you do make for an adorable ass when you're drunk.
>>
No. 519654 ID: 01531c

>>519597
Drunken romp is a bad idea. Sergei is an incompetent drunk. This would create a bad precedent during future advances.
>>
No. 519655 ID: bf54a8

>>519654
only if he's on top.
>>
No. 519659 ID: 1aa29f
File 137229211234.jpg - (188.38KB , 1200x1000 , 56.jpg )
519659

I'm afraid that it's a moot point. I can't wake up. I tried everything but I seem to be stuck in some hellish nightmare world/universe thing.

And I'm nude...like crap isn't bad enough.
>>
No. 519661 ID: bf54a8

shit, i think you are gonna a have to battle for control of your body.

ask the big red guy above you if you can borrow a claw or a tooth or something.
>>
No. 519663 ID: 9ddf68

huh, well do you see anywhere you can go really cause we might as well start moving if we can't do anything else.
>>
No. 519665 ID: 1aa29f
File 137229394532.jpg - (82.89KB , 1200x900 , 57.jpg )
519665

I dunno if that's a good idea.

Hey who the hells' that?
>>
No. 519668 ID: 735f4f

Well not like anything else in your horrible nightmare world has clothes.

Might as well have a look around and wait for the inevitable horror monster to stop by and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.
>>
No. 519670 ID: c23ab0

Comb your back fur! You don't want to look unpresentable!
>>
No. 519674 ID: bf54a8

say hey.
>>
No. 519680 ID: 9ddf68

see if he knows what's going on
>>
No. 519690 ID: 6435b3
File 137230130932.jpg - (117.92KB , 1200x900 , 58.jpg )
519690

Well he's nude like I am, something tells me he doesn't know anymore than I do.

:sergei:"Um. Hey."

"Hey? Do you know where we are?"

:sergei:"No, I was hoping you did."

Called it.
>>
No. 519691 ID: d1d627

Point out to that guy that you're pretty sure you're dreaming. Believe it or not it might just be useful...
Hey, could you imagine up some clothes while you're at it?
>>
No. 519693 ID: 9ddf68

ask what he was doing before he found himself here

also ask him if his name is Venian don't ask me why I just have a hunch is all
>>
No. 519696 ID: c23ab0

What's that blue thing?
>>
No. 519697 ID: 735f4f

Ask him if he is or knows any halfbreeds. Just in case this is some cult thing trying to get the both of you.
>>
No. 519794 ID: 1aa29f
File 137235502497.jpg - (164.77KB , 1200x900 , 59.jpg )
519794

Lemme try. Nope. No clothes. Not even some pants. I feel so wrong being in a dream with another guy like this...


"Off! Get off!"

Well I guess the blue things are sorta bridges to other places I guess? He seems to be using them so I might as well.

"Careful on these things! They'll try to drag you donwn!"

:sergei:"Yeep! Thanks for the tip."

Well, I don't think I need to learn his name. It looks like we're gonna go separate ways, but I can see if he's in the same boat as me.

:sergei:"Hey! Know any halfbreeds?"

"Plenty, why?"

:sergei:"I was just wondering if maybe you are getting into some trouble with some cult. One Purpose sound familiar?"

"No, I haven't dealt with any cults..."

Dammit...
>>
No. 519803 ID: 01531c

Two of the same thing on the front page?

IT'S DOUBLE QUEST TIME
>>
No. 519808 ID: c23ab0

Ask him what is this place before you get out of earshot!
>>
No. 519822 ID: 9ddf68

hmm, I think he could be one of your ancestors but then again we don't have any prof of this of course but I have a good feeling. Either way you still have nowhere to go but forward so onwards and upwards I guess.

Oh and do you know any of the Rezan empires/kings whatever the hell the call there rulers, specifically one named Venian because that was him.
>>
No. 519836 ID: b7169d

You've got a cute butt y'know?
>>
No. 520241 ID: 1aa29f
File 137253547729.jpg - (120.18KB , 1200x900 , 60.jpg )
520241

:sergei:"Do you have any idea where you're even going?"

"Forward. No other way to go."

:sergei:"But-"

"I'll be fine."

He already asked me where we are, so I can guess he has no idea. And it doesn't matter how much my ass is cute, that's not going to help.

:sergei:"Hey what's you name?"

I guess he's too far to hear me. Or maybe doesn't care. Ah well, doesn't matter. I mean Venian was a popular name after the Empire was reformed.
>>
No. 520243 ID: 1aa29f
File 137253555320.jpg - (69.08KB , 1200x900 , 61a.jpg )
520243

Oh gods, I hate cliffs!
>>
No. 520246 ID: 9ddf68

well like he said no other way to go but forward, just try and get a running start
>>
No. 520253 ID: 1aa29f
File 137254001701.gif - (356.90KB , 1200x900 , 61b.gif )
520253

Um, no. I don't think I will.
>>
No. 520254 ID: 735f4f

Guess you can wait until the dead souls drag you into the abyss then. Unless there is something you can fashion into a bridge around here.
>>
No. 520256 ID: c23ab0

Ride the giant carrot!
>>
No. 520348 ID: 1aa29f
File 137256106292.gif - (182.50KB , 1200x900 , 61c.gif )
520348

What the hells...
>>
No. 520350 ID: c23ab0

>>520348

OK now the landscape is just toying with you.
>>
No. 520358 ID: bf54a8

if it;s repeating then you can jump from one to the next when the rock you are on lines up with the next. last rock will need a leap of faith. jump off right when it stats to move and the last rock should move to catch you.
>>
No. 520384 ID: 9ddf68

Good news, we have found a way to help you get across this thing just wait a minute for us to figure this shit out.

If you're wondering how it seems that you and the other guy are going to be force to help each other out throughout this thing so yeah.
>>
No. 520432 ID: 1aa29f
File 137262633389.gif - (101.56KB , 1200x900 , 61d.gif )
520432

If you say so...have you figured it out yet? I'd rather not try and ride that giant orange thing.
>>
No. 520439 ID: bf54a8

okay it should stay like that, hop across
>>
No. 520444 ID: c23ab0

Man... never mind!
>>
No. 520471 ID: 1aa29f
File 137263904638.jpg - (137.65KB , 1200x900 , 62.jpg )
520471

Okay, okay. Here-
>>
No. 520472 ID: 1aa29f
File 137263906756.jpg - (138.23KB , 1200x900 , 63.jpg )
520472

-goes-
>>
No. 520473 ID: 1aa29f
File 137263912533.gif - (22.54KB , 1200x900 , 64.gif )
520473

-NOTHIoh hey I made it. I guess I have to help what's-his name now or something...
>>
No. 520474 ID: 1aa29f
File 137263916410.jpg - (118.01KB , 1200x900 , 65.jpg )
520474

Oh yeah I can see nothing wrong with me fiddling with this orb...
>>
No. 520475 ID: c23ab0

You are a man. That is a vagina. You know what to do.
>>
No. 520479 ID: bf54a8

pick up that staff and poke at it,
>>
No. 520496 ID: 9ddf68

snrrrrk

well alrighty then, try touching the orb/staff thing next to you first and then move on to the other thing.
>>
No. 520828 ID: 1aa29f
File 137279074878.gif - (38.56KB , 1200x900 , 66.gif )
520828

Fine, just a quick poke and-

"UUUUUU-mmph!"

:sergei:"Oh hey it worked."

"Yes, thank you whoever you are..."

:sergei:"Um. Don't mention it. Now what?"

NOW NOTHING. I HAVE WHAT I WANTED.

"Oh what now?"

PERFECT. JUST PERFECT. TWO SUBJECTS IN PERFECT SYNC WITH EACH OTHER.

:sergei:"Who are you?"

"Yes, show yourself!"

I'M IN FRONT OF YOU.
>>
No. 520831 ID: bf54a8

so it's the floating axe wound?
>>
No. 520833 ID: b8ceae

>>520828
HI, MISTER ELDRICH HORROR!
As a matter of professional courtesy, would you please tell us if you pulled these two from different points in time? We need to know if you're mucking about with causality or not, since that could really cause some complications.

---

Sergei, what do you know about the Rezan people?
>>
No. 520836 ID: 1aa29f
File 137279204183.jpg - (148.48KB , 1200x900 , 67.jpg )
520836

:sergei:"The hells are you?"

IRRELEVANT. I KNOW YOU ARE THE TWO. AND HE IS THE ONE. ONLY THE THREE IS MISSING. IT MATTERS NOT. PROGRESS IS PROGRESS.

:sergei:"That cultist. You?! Am I really dead?!"

DEAD? OH NO, HIS SOUL BELONGS TO OUR MASTER, AS YOU WILL TOO SOON.


:sergei:"What?"


IT IS ENOUGH NOW TO KNOW YOU ARE THE ONES MY MASTER NEEDS. THAT OBSTACLE COULD ONLY BE SOLVED BY INDIVIDUALS IN SYNC WITH EACH OTHER. YOU STILL HAVE A PURPOSE TO SERVE. VENIAN HAS YET TO REALIZE HIS PATH. AS YOU HAVE YET TO REALIZE YOURS.


:sergei:"What the-wait. You're saying he's Venian as in THE Venian?"

>>
No. 520840 ID: 9ddf68

we told you that already, and ask him why he lives inside of a rock that looks a lot like a vagina.

also ask when you will wake up because as neat as this all was you would like to get back to the waking world as we got shit to do. (not sure what yet but hey you're a baron now so something is bound to come up sooner or later)
>>
No. 520850 ID: c23ab0

This thing looks like tar. I bet it's a tar baby, just provoking you to attack so you'll get trapped.
>>
No. 520853 ID: b8ceae

>>520836
Ok, what do you know about Venian? Is he a historical figure, a current leader, or what? We NEED to know this information.

At this point the best way to respond is to confuse it and make it think you're just insane. "So, mister zombie angler fish - IF that's really your name - Legion would like you to explain who your master is and what he wants. Oh, and Legion would like me to remind you that you are not the reaper, and should not be talking entirely in capital letters."
>>
No. 520878 ID: e3aff6

It seems that time travel is at work. Was Venian known for amazing insight into events that had not happened yet, because if not this is a great chance to give him some future knowledge because fuck the timeline.
>>
No. 522557 ID: 1aa29f
File 137324769526.jpg - (157.81KB , 1200x900 , 68.jpg )
522557

:sergei:"You're not telling me that's Emperor Venian. The first and only Emperor? I'll admit those scars are oddly similar but no. That can't be him. He's much taller than that."

YOUR TIME APPROACHES SOON

:sergei:"Okay I'm sure the Information department exaggerates a little bit, but seriously, Venian was supposed to have more...defined muscles than that."

THE MASTER IS GETTING IMPATIENT SERGEI. WE ALL ARE.

:sergei:"I've been hearing that a lot but no one is telling me what the hells I'm supposed to do, just a lot of noise and chest beating!"

ATTITUDE. HOW PRECIOUS. THE MASTER DOES ENJOY THOSE THAT SHOW RESISTANCE TO THE END.
>>
No. 522567 ID: 735f4f

I'm not one of your cultists I did not get the handbook for whatever the fuck this all is.
>>
No. 522569 ID: bf54a8

"the hell are you talking about? i'm not resisting, i just have no idea what i should be doing"
>>
No. 522586 ID: c23ab0

Hey! Giant vagina! You want a piece of this? You can't even walk. You're dripping all over the place, like a drooling moron? Master? Master of fail maybe! You couldn't master a kobold! Your little hook puppets are cute and all, but they won't get you anywhere! You're just running around in circles with, oh that's right, you can't run around in circles. Ha.
>>
No. 522593 ID: 9ddf68

and now you're just talking in circles... good to know.
>>
No. 522627 ID: f0357f

>>522557
Would I be more useful to the Master if I were Educated or stayed Ignorant?

You are doing all of this because the Master wants his plan to work properly, but clearly i am fucking this up for you guys by pure accident. Don't you think you're in a perfect position to fix that?
>>
No. 524022 ID: 1aa29f
File 137366388794.gif - (119.00KB , 1200x900 , 69.gif )
524022

WHAT THE-WHAT IS THIS?! THIS HORRID WHITE FLUFFY THING! CEASE YOUR ENDLESS SONG! STOP! STOP THE MUSIC! STOP THE MUSIC!

:sergei:"But I'm not singing..."
>>
No. 524030 ID: bf54a8

you should!

as a round!

row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.
>>
No. 524046 ID: 9ddf68

yeah that's us just fucking with him... also do you still see Venian around because he's about to do something that's most likely going to help you 2 get out of here

Oh and for our vagina looking friend here (plays the most annoying sound in the world repeatedly) hope you like it.
>>
No. 524048 ID: 5869f6

I wouldn't be suprised if we drove him insane.
Heh, we can if we put our backs into it.
(Plays "Maccaron Chaccaron" on a loop)
>>
No. 524067 ID: b8ceae

>>524022
"You seem to be having a psychotic episode. Would you like to lie down? Perhaps have a cup of tea?"
>>
No. 525809 ID: 1aa29f
File 137435015909.gif - (1.09MB , 1100x1000 , 70.gif )
525809

ARGRHGHRHBAHBRAHBRHGRBAGBRLARBHARBGAOLBGWAJEBHHEBAHRGBHRBHGEBWHGBEGEHERBAHDFBAHEDBHABDHHSDB
KAHKWBESHDBFHKBYQGEABHBFHKABRJHEAGBRJHBKJABFKJ

>>
No. 525813 ID: 1aa29f
File 137435036389.gif - (2.85MB , 1100x1000 , 71.gif )
525813

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP! STOP IT PLEASE! NO MORE!

:sergei: "Um, okay this is starting to go into a whole weird area."
>>
No. 525815 ID: 1aa29f
File 137435071174.png - (7.87KB , 1000x1000 , 72.png )
525815

>>
No. 525821 ID: 1aa29f
File 137435097533.gif - (126.03KB , 1100x1000 , 73.gif )
525821

:sergei:"GGIP!"

"Oh good you're not dead."
>>
No. 525918 ID: bf54a8

waky waky eggs and bacy.
>>
No. 525962 ID: 9ddf68

well that was fun, so what's the plan for the day?
>>
No. 526126 ID: 278c37

>>525821
if its any consolation, most dreams are forgotten within a few minutes of waking up.
>>
No. 528364 ID: 1aa29f
File 137496624969.jpg - (115.03KB , 1100x1000 , 74.jpg )
528364

>>525962
>>525918
No, no, no. No plans. No wakey. No eggs. Too much pain.

"Oh 'Governor', it is time to get up."

:sergei:"No. No get up. Head. Hurt too much."
>>
No. 528368 ID: 1aa29f
File 137496633107.jpg - (116.90KB , 1100x1000 , 75.jpg )
528368

"You really can't handle your liquor can you?"

:sergei:"No more. Never again."
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password