[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 47974)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125347517754.png - (27.45KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
47974 No. 47974 ID: f2de2f

Hrm...
Expand all images
>>
No. 47979 ID: 476456

Sup fatty.
>>
No. 47981 ID: fdc826

>>47974
Oh, hey Amxu. 'Sup?
>>
No. 47990 ID: f2de2f
File 125347560264.png - (11.89KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
47990

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
No. 47992 ID: 7eda8b

I see.

Take care of the whole childbirth thing.
>>
No. 48000 ID: f4963f

>>47990
Yyyeah might wanna do something about that. Quick, to the operation room!
We don't have an operation room?
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM THEN.
>>
No. 48006 ID: f2de2f
File 125347668486.png - (11.58KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
48006

Grab the bed and squeeze like it's the evil man who stabbed this huge lump of pain into you, then I'll try to catch it when it shoots out!

Amxu: UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHH~

GOOD!
>>
No. 48008 ID: 476456

Um...maybe you should ask nako for help with this.
>>
No. 48012 ID: fdc826

>>48006
Atu, as much as I'd like to see you "catch it when it shoots out", I'd prefer it if you got Nako and Stozo in here.
>>
No. 48013 ID: e3f578

Make choo choo noises and yell into Amxu's exploding womb.
>>
No. 48034 ID: f2de2f
File 125347796182.png - (11.06KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
48034

>I'd prefer it if you got Nako and Stozo in here.

Those kids don't know what they're doing. Don't worry, I've done this all kinds of times!

This is a little odd though... Looks like you've got a little something extra down here...
>>
No. 48037 ID: 4553b2

>>48034
Its for getting Nako knocked up.
>>
No. 48042 ID: 695d24

>>48034

That is her adventurous spirit!
>>
No. 48043 ID: 8d0a9c

Grrrbllsffsgrn?
>>
No. 48044 ID: f4963f

>>48034
Poke it! See if it wiggles!
>>
No. 48047 ID: fdc826

>>48034
Well, Stozo should be here anyway. He is the father, after all.

And, uh, what exactly do you mean by "something extra"?
>>
No. 48054 ID: fdc826

inb4 twins
>>
No. 48055 ID: f2de2f
File 125347865842.png - (13.87KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
48055

>what exactly do you mean by "something extra"?

Twins!
>>
No. 48062 ID: 1689ab

Yay! Amxu hug Babies!
>>
No. 48063 ID: 192956

>>48055
Dawww
now to name them I propose
Zoozoob and Dawd
>>
No. 48066 ID: 62ec90

Wait a minute where the fuck did that green kid come from?

Stozo is blue, and Amxu is pink.
>>
No. 48067 ID: 1689ab

>>48066
... ATU!
>>
No. 48069 ID: 7eda8b

The lime one shall be named Speerit.

The purple one shall be named Etvenger.
>>
No. 48071 ID: 01383e

>>48066
it's a recessive gene on the male side.

The standard, color-less goblin is pink, due to their red blood.

The male was blue, signifying both green and yellow genes. duh.
>>
No. 48072 ID: 62ec90

>>48071

Way to completely kill the 'Banging the milkman' joke.
>>
No. 48075 ID: 01383e

>>48072
and what's worse, I did it with both faulty color wheel and genetics information.

I feel proud.
>>
No. 48077 ID: 9d07d9

how does gobbo know what genetics is
>>
No. 48091 ID: 43d730

So how's the fort holding up?
>>
No. 48117 ID: f2de2f
File 125348206153.png - (17.95KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
48117

>So how's the fort holding up?

We made new rooms downstairs and the kobolds have moved into the old barracks. We need more goblins and the way we're doing it is too slow.

We gotta steal some new citizens!

Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to let them revel in the beauty of new life while I go wash all the goop off my hands!
>>
No. 48123 ID: 695d24

>>48117

STOZO! Stop poking your newborn ... uh ... kid! Do you not know that their skull is squishy? You could easily put a dent in it and make your kid a retard!
>>
No. 48124 ID: efa41b

>>48071
That would have to be two double recessive genes, at the very simplest.
>>
No. 48126 ID: 5696d4

>>48117

I feel pity for the kids. Amxu just doesn't cut it for their milk.

STOZO TOOK THEM ALL AHAHAHAHA- *coughs*

Is this still a cutscene?
>>
No. 48168 ID: f2de2f
File 12534856017.png - (42.92KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
48168

*Bzzzzt* *Pew* *Fzzzzzt*
>>
No. 48169 ID: 7eda8b

Incoming neutronium golem!

Protect the horde!
>>
No. 48170 ID: fdc826

wat
>>
No. 48171 ID: 8ba93c
File 125348581992.png - (44.74KB , 800x600 , seven and a half.png )
48171

Tito: "AAAAAAGH!"
>WHEEEEEE
>>
No. 48172 ID: 5696d4

>>48171
WRYYYYYYYYYYY

Call the others!
>>
No. 48179 ID: 8ba93c
File 125348661720.png - (43.71KB , 800x600 , seven and three quarters.png )
48179

>>48171
Tito: "No! This is still the wrong time! Pull me back!"
>One-two, one-two, and through and through
>>
No. 48181 ID: f2de2f
File 12534866506.png - (37.68KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
48181

Hello, hello! Just checking in on the new additions. Congratulations by the way.
>>
No. 48182 ID: cf44da

>>48181

"Who the hell are you?!"
>>
No. 48187 ID: 5696d4

>>48181

CHALLENGE FOR DIVINITY, NOW
>>
No. 48188 ID: f2de2f
File 125348702611.png - (37.33KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
48188

Alright, down to business. Do you have names picked out for the little darlings?
>>
No. 48194 ID: 7eda8b

Speerit and Etvenger.
>>
No. 48196 ID: f4963f

>>48188
DEEPSTAB and CHOPKILL.

Wait.

Ikka and Nevo.
>>
No. 48198 ID: 43d730

>>48188
Orange Crush and Guns of Brixton.

Wait, this isn't Antquest.
>>
No. 48208 ID: 5696d4

>>48194

Just to break the poll.
>>
No. 48214 ID: 15f6d6

Punkin and Peaches
>>
No. 48218 ID: 3c781e

Tit and tat.
>>
No. 48219 ID: 45afb1

Cute goblin baby number one
and
Cute goblin baby number two
>>
No. 48233 ID: f2de2f
File 125348909492.png - (37.26KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
48233

>>48194
Sletbu and Stusnu? Okie Dokie! I'll just write that down and you folks have a nice life.
>>
No. 48250 ID: 9d07d9

WAIT, WHICH IS WHICH

AND WHAT ARE THEIR GENDERS
>>
No. 48259 ID: 5696d4

>>48250

LOOK AT THE CROTCHES
>>
No. 48284 ID: f2de2f
File 125349166888.png - (16.56KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
48284

>WAIT, WHICH IS WHICH AND WHAT ARE THEIR GENDERS?

Amxu: I think I'd know what my own chi- I got a girl here.

Stozu: This one's got a wang...

Amxu: Alright... So the girl can be Stusnu and the boy can be Sletnu.

Stozu: Hmm? Oh... Right.
>>
No. 48288 ID: e3f578

Hows it to be a father Stozu? You feel proud or what?
>>
No. 48305 ID: 6665a0

can i has links to previous parts?
>>
No. 48307 ID: 7eda8b

>Sletbu and Stusnu
You have failed me for the last time!
>>
No. 48311 ID: 66f263

>>48305
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/38498.html
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/41411.html
>>
No. 48316 ID: b8a238

>>48284
Stop ogling your son's boymeat, Stozu.
>>
No. 48337 ID: 5696d4

>>Pink Male Goblin

OH BOI
>>
No. 48364 ID: f2de2f
File 125349747222.png - (18.02KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
48364

All the gobbos are fat and screaming. I don't get it...
>>
No. 48367 ID: 43d730

>>48364
It's probably gas.
>>
No. 48370 ID: 5696d4

>>48364

Even the males?

Anyway, lift box and scream "METAL GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR"
>>
No. 48380 ID: 9d07d9

How's life treating you, kobold?
>>
No. 48382 ID: f2de2f
File 125349822915.png - (18.53KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
48382

METAL GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Brididayrer: !
>>
No. 48383 ID: 7eda8b

Man, this is the life.
>>
No. 48385 ID: 43d730

>>48382
Hide inside crate, go and see what the gassy goblins are up to.
You might consider sneaking herbs into their meals to make them stop being gassy.
>>
No. 48386 ID: 5696d4

>>48382

Okay, enough of that. Now that I see who we can control the character with...

... Wait. Assess character info.
>>
No. 48389 ID: 7eda8b

Get your most trusted friends together and go steal a bunch of swords. Declare yourself king.
>>
No. 48397 ID: 6665a0

>>48389
or demand more nose rubs from nako
>>
No. 48508 ID: 632862

>>48382
...just a box.
>>
No. 48704 ID: 1689ab

Use super box hiding ability to go on a sneaking mission and steal some stuff from the nearby dorf fortress. that'll show those fat goblins who's the best around here.
>>
No. 48846 ID: b1e366
File 125356651775.png - (17.36KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
48846

Yes! I am invisible, IN THE BOX!

Brididayrer: What are you doing, dummy?
>>
No. 48847 ID: 1afd58

>>48846
"Rubbing my nose!"
>>
No. 48848 ID: 43d730

>>48846
Say nothing.
Wait for no one to be looking, then begin sneaking around.
Resist the urge to giggle.
>>
No. 48849 ID: 6665a0

>>48847
say nothing but make weird nose rubbing noise and moan
>>
No. 48851 ID: bffa2a

>>48846

ALERT! You've been spotted. Pull him in the box also. The box is rockin' don't come knockin.
>>
No. 48852 ID: 2cbe3e

Ask if he wants to practice nose rubbing. You know, for girls.

It's only gay if the nostrils touch.
>>
No. 48930 ID: b1e366
File 125357319936.png - (20.72KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
48930

>ALERT! You've been spotted.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
No. 48949 ID: b1d2c5

>>48930
nose rape him!
>>
No. 48953 ID: bffa2a

>>48930

You must silence him before he can call for help! I suggest holding his hands down and stealing his air through mouth to mouth. Suck it all out. This should knock him out. You can then hide his body in the box.
>>
No. 48989 ID: 192956

>>48930
push him off his bean bag and claim it as your own.
>>
No. 49018 ID: bffa2a

>>48953

Jakus! Remember the basics of CQC. Your mission is to secure Metal Gear Kitten for dinner. None must know of your presence or you'll be eating plump helmets again. A soldier cannot fight on empty stomach. I wonder how they taste.
>>
No. 49029 ID: bffa2a

>>49023

RAIDEN! Can love bloom on the battlefield?
>>
No. 49037 ID: b1e366
File 125358131847.png - (18.30KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
49037

You are defeated! OM NOM NOM!

Brididayrer: Noooooooo~

(reposted due to reality error)
>>
No. 49044 ID: f21281

>>49037
So are you both males or does one of you like to go topless.
>>
No. 49049 ID: bffa2a

>>49037

Take Otakon on mission Jakus. We can share MGKitty with him.
>>
No. 49077 ID: 24777e

This is just too cute. Alright, we need some manlyness to counter this out. One of you is going to go scout around the Dwarf Fortress.
>>
No. 49124 ID: b1e366
File 125358629976.png - (17.46KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
49124

>Take Otakon on mission Jakus. We can share MGKitty with him.

Brididayrer: Poophead...

Jakus: Quiet. We are sneaking...
>>
No. 49141 ID: b1e366
File 12535888786.png - (12.87KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
49141

Jakus: This is a sneaking mission... Avoid the gobbos!
>>
No. 49143 ID: f78140

>>49141
encounter an ooze. dub it "Liquid".
make it your lifelong rival.
>>
No. 49156 ID: 9e9b47

>>49141

Let's sneak down and get some sweet weapons.
>>
No. 49157 ID: 7eda8b

Head south to raid the armory!
>>
No. 49160 ID: b21694

>>49141

Sneak into south room.
>>
No. 49193 ID: d6a592

Streak into south room.
>>
No. 49194 ID: 6faa8c

>>49193
Everyone knows the less you wear the more sneaky you are!
>>
No. 49199 ID: 192956

>>49194
Yes and if you wear no clothing you are completly invicible.
>>
No. 49224 ID: bffa2a

>>49141

Sneak south to armory and wait for Grubold soldier to pass. Consider removing clothing to raise your camouflage rating. The target room should be south of here.
>>
No. 49226 ID: b1e366
File 12536181364.png - (9.20KB , 800x600 , 19.png )
49226

>Consider removing clothing to raise your camouflage rating.

Atu: Hmm? What was that noise? ... Probably nothing.
>>
No. 49227 ID: 5696d4

Tackle soldier into CQC. Jakus takes the high road, Brididayrer- I mean Otakon- takes the low.
>>
No. 49229 ID: 9d41ab

Stay very still and wait for him to pass. The goal is to not be spotted, remember?
>>
No. 49234 ID: bffa2a

>>49226

Wait for it, wait for it... when she turns zip to the farm room. Tell Otakon you didin't know he was such a good operator. With that pink flush he should blend in with the plump helmets in no time.
>>
No. 49236 ID: 1689ab

>>49234
I put my full support behind this idea.
>>
No. 49272 ID: d506fa

>>49229
This and if still get spotted this
>>49227
>>
No. 49307 ID: 5696d4

>>49234

For some reason, I don't think Otakon's a male.
>>
No. 49323 ID: bffa2a

>>49307

Oh, now I have a lady and tramp scene with bloody kitten entrails playing in my mind... and I find it cute.
>>
No. 49334 ID: abb30a

>>49307
For some reason, I don't think Snake is either.
>>
No. 49395 ID: b1e366
File 125366434977.png - (9.86KB , 800x600 , 20.png )
49395

Atu: Mmph... Need snacks...

Jakus: Goooooooo~

Brididayrer: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
No. 49398 ID: 3f98bb

Yes. You are the greatest Kobold Stealth Ops Force ever. Now arm up for a sneaking mission to steal a silken sock from the local Dorf Fortress.
>>
No. 49399 ID: e3c397

>>49395

Load up on equipment.
>>
No. 49417 ID: b1e366
File 125366934991.png - (13.45KB , 800x600 , 21.png )
49417

>Load up on equipment.
>arm up for a sneaking mission to steal a silken sock from the local Dorf Fortress.

Jakus: What did we come here for again?
>>
No. 49419 ID: b1d2c5

>>49417
to free the kittens of course!
>>
No. 49421 ID: e3c397

>>49417

Equipment, duh! Plump helmets can be used as rations, and kittens make excellent improvised weapons!
>>
No. 49422 ID: 7eda8b

Wrong room. Go into the one with the weapons.
>>
No. 49433 ID: 950eaa

eat some mushrooms first though.
>>
No. 49485 ID: 632862

>>49395
Come to think of it, the second kobold reminds me of Raiden.
>>
No. 49515 ID: 64d98f

Those plump helmets look very similar.
>>
No. 49518 ID: 1afd58

>>49515
They are all the same species and growing in nearly identical conditions.
>>
No. 49545 ID: bffa2a

>>49417

To share a kitten dinner of course. Grab one and run. Share it raw in candlelight, breath steaming from hot blood and fur sticking to teeth. Both of you begin eating the different end of the same piece of gut. Faster you must eat it first... Oh, nose bumpu- ~<3

Love can bloom on the battlefield.
>>
No. 49550 ID: 1689ab

You are here to procure transportation of course. Get on that cat's back and ride 'em kobold!
>>
No. 49651 ID: b1e366
File 125368710613.png - (35.62KB , 800x600 , 22.png )
49651

>share a kitten dinner

*nom* *slurp* *splat*
>>
No. 49653 ID: 1afd58

>>49651
Well that was fun, but now you are no longer naturally camouflaged! You must lick that blood from one another's noses and bodies.

DO IT.
>>
No. 49654 ID: e3c397

OH GOD WHY?!
>>
No. 49669 ID: efa41b

>>49651
D'AAAAAAAAAW
>>
No. 49670 ID: f4963f

>>49651
This will not stand.
>>
No. 49678 ID: bffa2a

>>49651

Ahahaha, yes!
>>
No. 49691 ID: b1e366
File 125370377054.png - (45.99KB , 800x600 , 23.png )
49691

Oh this is the night, and the heavens are right!

On this lovely Trisbildayerblisflifberglimis.
>>
No. 49693 ID: 1689ab

Commense furious kobold mating ritual
>>
No. 49697 ID: 1afd58

>>49691
Fate has brought your noses together! Who are you to challenge that?

Rub! Rub noses! Nibble ears! HOLD HANDS!
>>
No. 49699 ID: 950eaa

>>49697
You sick pervert!
>>
No. 49700 ID: e3c397

>>49691

What are your genders, anyways?
>>
No. 49703 ID: 45bef3

>>49700
Does it really matter?
>>
No. 49712 ID: bffa2a

>>49691

D'aaaaaaw

But cruel fate so late does interfere. When Nak- BIG BOSS finds our lovers on their dare.

Out you two are cast. Don't come back until you've proven your worth. Scout the dwarven base for reports of a great war machine are in the air. Why does the night sky glow over there? You must answer these. Now go and do as I please.
>>
No. 49719 ID: 950eaa

REMEMBER YOUR MISSION!
INFILTRATE THE ENEMY FORTRESS CHEESEHORSES! DESTROY THE FINAL WEAPON, +PIG TAIL SOCK+!
>>
No. 49731 ID: a728db

>>49719
I'm just going to go ahead and second this. Commense operation: Naked Sock.
>>
No. 49916 ID: 632862

>>49691
Oh come on why do we need Snake x Raiden yaoi in this thread? That's highly inappropriate!
>>
No. 49934 ID: b1e366
File 125375012929.png - (121.25KB , 800x600 , 24.png )
49934

Hng... Fzz... Wha...

What a nightmare!
>>
No. 49941 ID: b30693

>>49934
Hi Moonleaf!

Had a bad dream? There there, it's alright.
>>
No. 49943 ID: 6faa8c

Hiya Moonleaf! How goes things?
>>
No. 49944 ID: bd6ea1

>>49934
Eh, deplorable actors don't necessarily make for a bad play; I thought the dream was rather nice. And it had kobolds too... what happened with you in the kobold camp?
>>
No. 49945 ID: 18212a

Huzzah! No more playing house!

First order of business, get sterilized.
Second order of business, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN TRAINING, SHOW US YOUR SKILLS.
>>
No. 49946 ID: efa41b

>>49934
How was that a nightmare? Are you afraid of the prospect of reproduction? It's perfectly natural, you know.
>>
No. 49948 ID: bffa2a

>>49934

Goddamit Moonleaf, I tought the bolds ate you. Now I'm dissapointed.
>>
No. 49949 ID: 62ec90

Go back to sleep woman.
>>
No. 49951 ID: 5d5878

>>49945
What he said.
SHOW US YO MOVES
>>
No. 49954 ID: 476456

>>49934
Where's your little kobold friend :o
>>
No. 50045 ID: 1689ab

Hey moonleaf, we think there might be a goblin fortress north of here that you should investigate.
>>
No. 50051 ID: 632862

She probably won't be able to fit through the entrance. Besides, her first priority is to find more elves so she can train/gather info.
>>
No. 50115 ID: bffa2a

Go back to sleep Moonleaf, we were having fun!
>>
No. 50151 ID: d506fa

>>49934
you realise that the dream made you wet and horny (you're a yoai fan) and proceed Rub yourself
>>
No. 50158 ID: d506fa

>>50151
>kobold yaoi fan
>>
No. 50159 ID: 007a2e

>>49691

I smell Lady and the Tramp in here reaaaaal good.
>>
No. 50292 ID: abb30a

>>50158
I'd say it looks more like yuri...

But, Come On! SHOW us ya MOVES! YES!
>>
No. 50446 ID: b1e366
File 125383719668.png - (117.83KB , 800x600 , 25.png )
50446

Right... The goblins have no chance! I will stab them where their brains are!
>>
No. 50455 ID: 5d5878

>>50446
...right. Care to fill us in on what happened since we last saw you?
>>
No. 50458 ID: 1689ab

Hell yes! Spare no one! Not even the children!
>>
No. 50460 ID: b1e366
File 125383789381.png - (13.04KB , 800x600 , 26.png )
50460

Huh! Huu... Ahh! An inept elf with a spear wants to kill us!

Atu: Wonderful... Go back to sleep.
>>
No. 50469 ID: bd6ea1

>>50460
Well that's why traps and kobold swarms for detection exist.
>>
No. 50471 ID: bffa2a

>>50460

Can't sleep, elves will get me. It's been quiet around here with no one knowing about our base. Too quiet. I can't believe nobody has found the truth about this place. The dwarves especially are a concern with their strange warmachines and drunken warriors. Mayby it's time to spy on them?
>>
No. 50473 ID: b1d2c5

>>50471
good plan, but have sex with atu first
>>
No. 50485 ID: 1689ab

>>50473
agreed. she isnt pregnant enough to fight off an elf right now.
>>
No. 50489 ID: 5d5878

So... wait. Are us voices all just a dream too?
>>
No. 50509 ID: b1e366
File 125383977773.png - (11.71KB , 800x600 , 27.png )
50509

>have sex with atu first

Atu: Sleeping... Bugger off...

Maybe later... Now I'm cold.
>>
No. 50512 ID: 1689ab

Call some kobolds over to lie ontop of you as a makeshift blanket.
>>
No. 50514 ID: 476456

Hug the blanket, or go check out whats going on in the other parts of the fort.
>>
No. 50525 ID: b1d2c5

>>50509
hug the blanket and share body heat!
>>
No. 50543 ID: efa41b

Well, get up and do something then.
>>
No. 50544 ID: b1d2c5

dry hump the blanket
>>
No. 50572 ID: b1e366
File 12538439487.png - (13.80KB , 800x600 , 28.png )
50572

>The dwarves especially are a concern with their strange warmachines and drunken warriors. Maybe it's time to spy on them.

Seems dangerous and horrifying, but I suppose...
>>
No. 50573 ID: 6faa8c

>>50572
Just leave a note or a tiny engraving.

GO GO GO

GET HER AN ARTIFACT SOMETHING
>>
No. 50578 ID: 192956

>>50572
Assign to Kobolds to this test two that are skilled at stealth provide them with some invention which will allow you to communicate with them over large distances (like attaching too cups to a piece of string.)
>>
No. 50586 ID: e3c397

>>50572

Our middle name is "dangerous and horrifying!" Let's do this!
>>
No. 50607 ID: 632862

>>50572
If you stay away from them and don't attack any or steal their stuff, they probably won't chase you.
They probably will double-check their defenses if they see you, though. Forewarned is forearmed.
>>
No. 50611 ID: 9e9b47

>>50572

Or we could send an expedition of kobolds into the UNCHARTED AREAS to the Northeast to search for new wonders!
>>
No. 50751 ID: b1e366
File 125387711171.png - (14.44KB , 800x600 , 29.png )
50751

>send an expedition of kobolds into the UNCHARTED AREAS to the Northeast to search for new wonders!

Kobolds dispatched. We should hear back from them soon, if they're not eaten by something.
>>
No. 50754 ID: c8a84a

>>50751
Admire the 'bolds dashing headband. God damn.
>>
No. 50756 ID: 1689ab

Go see if you can sabotage one of the bridges long the road between here and the dorf fortress. That way they wont be able to get over the river without losing valuable marksdorfs to carp.
>>
No. 50762 ID: 2cbe3e

>>50751

Since you're up early Ozud, get a cup of coffee.
>>
No. 50763 ID: 950eaa

>>50751
We do have a set time they're supposed to be back by, right? Make sure to set that up so we will know if they die or not.
>>
No. 50766 ID: bffa2a

>>50751

Heck yeah! Kobold Stealth Ops Force!
>>
No. 50864 ID: 1b214f

>>50756
YES COMMENCE SABOTAGE MISSION
Kobold BlackOps
>>
No. 51045 ID: b1e366
File 125392219376.png - (10.62KB , 800x600 , 30.png )
51045

>sabotage one of the bridges long the road between here and the dorf fortress.

This bridge support has a lever on it...
>>
No. 51046 ID: 950eaa

Tie a rope to it and pull it from afar.
>>
No. 51049 ID: c8a84a

>>51045
Tie a rope to it and pull from maximum distance.
>>
No. 51056 ID: 9e9b47

The bridge support has a destruct lever?!
>>
No. 51060 ID: e4190e

>>51056
It's made by dwarves, of course it has a lever. Of course, god only knows what it actually does. Self destruct doesn't seem unlikely, though.
>>
No. 51061 ID: a61a10

Agreed. Use rope to pull from afar.

God bless dorfen engineering
>>
No. 51062 ID: 7d87d9

>>51060
In b4 Carp lake
>>
No. 51068 ID: 9e9b47

Dwarf 1: Alright, this seems a pretty successful bridge! What say we pack up and head home, huh?"

Dwarf 2: Woah wait up there big guy. How about the self-destruct levers on the supports? How can we tear the bridge down if we need to?

Dwarf 1: That seems a terrible idea. We have explosives, we can just blow it up! Plus, why would we need to get RID of it?

Dwarf 2: Sorry, union rules.

Dwarf 1: Fine, at least they'll be conveniently placed so we can set them up from up top.

Dwarf 2: Yeah, I got bad news...
>>
No. 51079 ID: fd6933

Everyone but the kobold: retreat to a different overworld tile.
Nameless, expendable kobold: just pull the damn lever.
>>
No. 51161 ID: e4190e

>>51079
... In the future we should bring along kobolds for stuff like this.
>>
No. 51377 ID: 5d5878

>>51079
Nameless? Expendable?!
DO YOU NOT SEE THE MOTHERFUCKING HEADBAND?!
>>
No. 51385 ID: bffa2a

>>51377

Damn straight, that be Solid Jakus and you better respekt.
>>
No. 51505 ID: b1e366
File 125396903177.png - (12.96KB , 800x600 , 31.png )
51505

???: A kobold in the riverrrrr? I've neverrrrr had kobold before. Let's see how it tastes, rrrrbt.
>>
No. 51506 ID: b672bc

>>51505
Quick, camouflage!

If he still can see you it's time for some CqC.
>>
No. 51518 ID: b1e366
File 125398056960.png - (16.08KB , 800x600 , 32.png )
51518

(epic fight music)
>>
No. 51519 ID: 950eaa

>>51518
Stab him in the eyeball!
>>
No. 51520 ID: 1afd58

>>51505
DON'T DIE
>>
No. 51521 ID: 4e49f2

Kobold snack!
>>
No. 51522 ID: 9bed1d

>>51518

Where is the rest of your squad?
>>
No. 51523 ID: 42322e

>>51518
oh god... carps !!!
>>
No. 51524 ID: bffa2a

>>51518

Oh god. Otakon where are you?
>>
No. 51528 ID: b1e366
File 125398336653.png - (11.48KB , 800x600 , 33.png )
51528

Frogman: Hrrk! Hrrk! Hrrk! No match forrrrrr me!
>>
No. 51529 ID: e3f578

inb4 "Jakus? Jakus? JAAAAKKKUUSSS?"
>>
No. 51530 ID: bffa2a

Motherfucker...

Your entire race.. accidentally.
>>
No. 51531 ID: b1e366
File 12539842354.png - (15.70KB , 800x600 , 34.png )
51531

Frogman: WHAT! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!
>>
No. 51532 ID: bffa2a

>>51531

!!!!

Back up for air Jakus.
>>
No. 51535 ID: 1689ab

Drag the corpse up! You can have +Frogman Leather+ Socks!
>>
No. 51540 ID: 950eaa

YES, bring your spoils back to the camp! Then use a rope to pull the lever.
>>
No. 51542 ID: b672bc

>>51531
Retrieve Headband.
>>
No. 51549 ID: bffa2a

>>51531

Cut open his stomach and use his guts as a rope for the lever. Let the stream pull the lever for us as the guts go taut.
>>
No. 51587 ID: 42322e

>>51542
we can always make a +frogman headband+
>>
No. 51619 ID: 632862

Devour the delicious frogman flesh.
>>
No. 51623 ID: b1e366
File 125399177220.png - (9.18KB , 800x600 , 35.png )
51623

Let's head back.
>>
No. 51631 ID: bffa2a

>>51623

You are awesome Jakus! Like our mini-rambo. Keep the knife for future badassery. Head back by rounding the mountains north side and coming in from the east. Let's make sure we are the only ones inhabiting the mountain.
>>
No. 51644 ID: e3c397
File 125399289481.gif - (5.77KB , 515x550 , Boldfist.gif )
51644

>>51623
>>
No. 51686 ID: 1fb242

Jakus has evolved into...
Jakus "The collapse of slime"!
>>
No. 51712 ID: b1e366
File 125399588640.png - (10.54KB , 800x600 , 36.png )
51712

>>
No. 51767 ID: 5d5878

>>51712
Now you must do a victory dance while the fanfare plays. And collect your EXP.
>>
No. 51772 ID: b1e366
File 125399920786.png - (10.20KB , 800x600 , 37.png )
51772

>you must do a victory dance

...

>Head back by rounding the mountains north side and coming in from the east.

...
>>
No. 51775 ID: bffa2a

>>51772

Nooooouuuuu~ take Jakus back home. He needs a cat bone splint and a kitten skin band aid. Remember to lick wound clean.
>>
No. 51842 ID: 7d87d9

Leave the Kobold to die.
Its a Kobold.

They EXIST to be expendable SLAVES
>>
No. 51856 ID: f4963f

>>51772
Snake? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAKE!

Get Jakkus, return him to base.
>>
No. 51863 ID: 5d5878

>>51842
Once again, do you not see the headband?! This bold is our hero unit!
>>
No. 51873 ID: 1689ab

>>51772
We need some way of regaining stamina... fast...
but how?
hrmm... frogs legs... I wonder...
How do they taste?
>>
No. 51941 ID: 7d87d9

>>51863
We can just promote another one. We have reserves
>>
No. 51961 ID: abb30a

>>51941
But this one's been levelling up. If we promote another, I doubt they'd be as good.
Besides, he's probably just dazed. Bring the boy back home!
>>
No. 51975 ID: 7d87d9

>>51961
The mission is of vital importance.

Leave Redshirt or two with him.
>>
No. 51999 ID: b1e366
File 125400887261.png - (12.03KB , 800x600 , 38.png )
51999

>hrmm... frogs legs... I wonder...
How do they taste?

They taste like victory! ... and a bit like chicken.
>>
No. 52013 ID: 1689ab

Outstanding. Now fall back and take the long way home so anyone viewing you thinks you went off somewhere other than where we actully came from.
>>
No. 52027 ID: 950eaa

>>51999
They kinda look like chicken wings too but they have that weird texture. And the bones are kinda creepy looking. You should fry them up.
>>
No. 52083 ID: b1e366
File 125401867159.png - (13.15KB , 800x600 , 39.png )
52083

>Now fall back and take the SLEEP way home SLEEP anyone viewing you SLEEPS you went off SLEEP other than where SLEEP actually came SLEEP.

Going to sleep now...

Brididayrer: Oh... okay.
>>
No. 52084 ID: 15f6d6

Lick his ears while he's sleeping.
>>
No. 52092 ID: 950eaa

Drag him back while he's sleeping.
>>
No. 52096 ID: 4553b2

Drag his ears back while he's sleeping.
>>
No. 52100 ID: cd08c0

>>52084
> Lick his nose while he's sleeping.
fix'd
>>
No. 52110 ID: 1e1932

>>52083

You did good, kid.
>>
No. 52112 ID: 632862

>>52083
You can't sleep here, this is Dorf country!

...carry him back, then.
>>
No. 52290 ID: b1e366
File 125404800039.png - (12.24KB , 800x600 , 40.png )
52290

>You can't sleep here, this is Dorf country! ...carry him back, then.

AAAaaahn~ Do you mean now or yesterday?
>>
No. 52291 ID: 866a2a

>>52290
YESTERDAY YOU- ... I mean now.
>>
No. 52294 ID: 1e1932

>>52290

The sun is making shifty eyes. Better get a move on before it tries some shit.
>>
No. 52307 ID: b1e366
File 125407053336.png - (11.32KB , 800x600 , 41.png )
52307

Mission complete... Stupid hidden cliff entrance...
>>
No. 52308 ID: 950eaa

I hope you brought back a frog leg.
>>
No. 52798 ID: b1e366
File 125410107069.png - (9.11KB , 800x600 , 42.png )
52798

Some kobolds are back, but they didn't scout any new areas, because they were blowing up bridges?

Oh well... There's three more out there somewhere.

I could... Go.. To that dorf fortress, I guess... Dammit.
>>
No. 52818 ID: 950eaa

Let's wait for the other kobolds.
>>
No. 52822 ID: 43d730

>>52798
Keep a watch on outside.
>>
No. 52916 ID: 9e9b47

>>52798

Let's strike out into the new areas after those lazy kobolds!
>>
No. 52968 ID: 987068

Yes Ozud, go to the fortress. It is the only way. See if you can figure out when traders come and go. We may be able to raid the caravans for supplies and sacrifices.

We are still building a hideous unspeakable tower to dark gods, right?
>>
No. 54713 ID: b1e366
File 125436353479.png - (97.34KB , 800x600 , 43.png )
54713

>We are still building a hideous unspeakable tower to dark gods, right?

Yeah... It just takes time and all... and you have to be careful or you will be kill by demons.

I'm just a bit worried about infiltrating the dorfs...
>>
No. 54743 ID: fc854e

>>54713
Don't worry, it'll be fine. Either that, or you'll die horribly. So get laid first.
>>
No. 54746 ID: ed8d8a

>>54713
>infiltrating
Just tie a beard on and wear a metal hat with pointy bits. Thats exactly how derfs look. They will let you walk in the front door.
>>
No. 54752 ID: b7aed8

No Ozud, YOU are the demons!
>>
No. 54818 ID: 632862

>>54713
Obscure your profile by wearing 4 or 5 cloaks on top of eachother. It's the "in" look among certain dorfen nobles.
>>
No. 54841 ID: 88735f

and then ozud was a zombie
>>
No. 55160 ID: b1e366
File 12544374905.png - (56.92KB , 800x600 , 44.png )
55160

>>54746
Maybe I should put this off until I can make a perfect disguise... Something so perfect the dorfs will never even know I was there...
>>
No. 55165 ID: 15f6d6

Scrounge for materials. Let's see if there are any likely candidates for dwarf costume construction.

You could probably make an OK beard out of cat pelts if you left the fur on.
>>
No. 55166 ID: 6e9d30

Shame theres no more dorf corpses lying around...

Can we go raid a caravan?
>>
No. 55250 ID: fd6933

>>55166
Dwarf suits? That may be the best innovation in goblin stealth tactics, ever.
What did happen to those corpses, anyway? Did we tan them and turn them into something silly like waterskins, or did we not even bother?
>>
No. 55259 ID: 7eda8b

Duct tape cats to your chin and underarms.
>>
No. 55626 ID: b1e366
File 125447045944.png - (110.38KB , 800x600 , 45.png )
55626

I'll worry about it later... For now, it's warmer back in bed.
>>
No. 55634 ID: 1689ab

tch. procastinator.
>>
No. 55904 ID: b1e366
File 125453203250.png - (108.73KB , 800x600 , 46.png )
55904

Atu: Hey... Quit it, I'm sleeping...

Ozud: Not anymore, are you going to try and stop me?

Atu: Mmph... Not even a little... <3
>>
No. 55906 ID: 950eaa

Right in the Pooper!
>>
No. 55907 ID: 950eaa

Right in the Pooper!
>>
No. 55921 ID: 1e1932

>>55904

Switch control to Nako.
>>
No. 55930 ID: 34e41d

>>55904
Nibble those ears!
>>
No. 55932 ID: b1e366
File 125453739449.png - (69.31KB , 800x600 , 47.png )
55932

>>55921
Snnrf... Ngh... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
>>
No. 55936 ID: 1e1932

>>55932

HEY WAKE UP YOU LAZY VIRGIN!
>>
No. 55940 ID: 1689ab

Jeeze, no wonder we don't have a tower to the dark gods. SO LAZY. WAKE UP.
>>
No. 55948 ID: b1e366
File 125453844969.png - (127.38KB , 800x600 , 48.png )
55948

Whaaaaat~?
>>
No. 55951 ID: 632862

Why is that cat not in the cage?
>>
No. 55952 ID: 1e1932

>>55948

Everyone else is having sex, so it's your job to get shit done! Now get up off your shapely ass and let's get to work!
>>
No. 55953 ID: 1689ab

Why is everyone sleeping all the time! Is there not work to be done? I swear, yo uguys are worse than dwarves.

Don't have anything to do? New Task: Carve a statue. A big one for the main hall. It'll be a statue of you 'freeing' the kobolds. It will menace with spikes of stone and hang with rings of stone. Chop Chop Girl. Jesus christ. How can you expect to attract migrants when you don't even have the basics of fortress value?
>>
No. 55954 ID: 950eaa

Goddamn get your lazy tits up off the ground and put that cat in the cage before it gets out of control!
We need to find shit to make beds out of, they're just sleeping on the floor apparently.
>>
No. 55956 ID: 9e9b47

>>55954

This. The cats deserve proper cat beds.
>>
No. 56045 ID: b1e366
File 125457243477.png - (75.15KB , 800x600 , 49.png )
56045

>>55953
I don't know how to carve that. Give me something simpler.
>>
No. 56046 ID: 4e8aad

>>56045
A goblin lifting her skirt.
>>
No. 56047 ID: 1689ab

How about a goblin killing a dwarf? or a goblin standing on a pile dorf skulls?
>>
No. 56048 ID: 197650

carve yourself, naked.
>>
No. 56050 ID: 69c610

>>56045
It's obvious, isn't it. Make a statue of goblins and goblins and goblins. The goblins are laboring. The goblins are laboring. The goblins are laboring. Decorate it with bands of stone and spikes of stone.
>>
No. 56051 ID: 1afd58

>>56045
a statue of you mating with the kobolds.

That's right, nako. We know.

We've always known.
>>
No. 56052 ID: 197650

Or carve Amxu's babbies
>>
No. 56053 ID: 1689ab

>>56052
hey yeah. The first children of the fortress. How inspiring.
>>
No. 56054 ID: 197650

>>56053
You dont have to do things just to impress people >:|
>>
No. 56055 ID: b1e366
File 125457723915.png - (110.67KB , 800x600 , 50.png )
56055

>goblin standing on a pile dorf skulls.
>Yourself, naked.

How about a compromise?
>>
No. 56057 ID: 1689ab

Hell yeah. That'd give me good thoughts walking past any day.

Ummm... you did carve it in the main hall, right? You're not going to have to drag it out there now, are you?
>>
No. 56058 ID: 1afd58

>>56055
More than acceptable, madam
>>
No. 56060 ID: 496505

Pahfekt x3
>>
No. 56061 ID: 1689ab

Now... can we encrust it with jewels or bones or shells or something?
>>
No. 56062 ID: 950eaa

She's not a dorf, I'm surprised it came out that good looking. Asking her to encrust it with stuff will probably just end with accidentally breaking off something.
>>
No. 56064 ID: 34e41d

>>56055
Have you thought about making small statues to sell to some merchant? You're quite good at this.
>>
No. 56066 ID: b1e366
File 125458382772.png - (118.65KB , 800x600 , 51.png )
56066

Hehe... Oh thank you.
>>
No. 56067 ID: 4e8aad

>>56066
Great! Switch control to Atu!
>>
No. 56068 ID: 1e1932

>>56066

D'awww, you sure are cute when you blush. <3
>>
No. 56070 ID: b1e366
File 125458789493.png - (79.56KB , 800x600 , 52.png )
56070

>>56067
...from screaming for help.
>>
No. 56071 ID: 5696d4

>>56070

That was a quickie.
>>
No. 56072 ID: 197650

It sure was.

What are you doing to that 'bold Atu?
>>
No. 56073 ID: 197650

strip naked
>>
No. 56074 ID: bd2eec

>>56072
>>56073
You could've easily combined those two posts you made there, pal.

If you were trying to samefag or something like that, it doesn't work here.
>>
No. 56075 ID: 197650

>>56074
nice job making a useless post to point how im making a double post.
Really giving a great example there, pall.

Alternatively, check out the statue Nako made.
>>
No. 56080 ID: b1e366
File 12545910907.png - (92.04KB , 800x600 , 53.png )
56080

I'm whipping the kobolds into shape because they're squishy wimps.
>>
No. 56081 ID: e3f578

That's in there nature Atu. They're natural born sneakers, not fighters. Jakus not withstanding for having both characteristics.

Go do something constructive with Stozo, go be a pregnant, badass, dwarf-killing machine. That's right, lets clear out another fortress.
>>
No. 56082 ID: 43d730

>>56080
I don't see a whip anywhere.
Run them around a track for an hour, then get them started on making padded balls with rocks in the center and have them play dodgeball.
It should increase killer instinct, aim, competiveness, and fitness.
>>
No. 56084 ID: 34e41d

Teach them, reward them with noserubs. I bet they'll be more motivated then.

Do focus on sneaky fighting though.
>>
No. 56089 ID: b1e366
File 12545929473.png - (99.68KB , 800x600 , 54.png )
56089

>clear out another fortress.

But I'm so small and in such delicate condition... Should I really be killing dorfs right now?

Brilbis: HRRRRNGGHHH~!
>>
No. 56092 ID: 4e8aad

>>56089
>delicate condition
Elaborate.
>>
No. 56096 ID: f98e0b

>>56092
Her eggo is preggo.
>>
No. 56098 ID: 197650

get the boys to make you and the other girls a bathhouse, you deserve more than to be dirty or to have to leave the fortress to bathe
>>
No. 56099 ID: e3f578

Are you calling yourself weak and vulnerable? That is not the Atu way!

KILL, MAIM, RAPE!
>>
No. 56100 ID: 192956

All the better you will be able to use those violent mood swings to kill more dorfs
>>
No. 56129 ID: b1e366
File 12546011026.png - (147.68KB , 800x600 , 55.png )
56129

I guess I'm not totally washed up. What's the plan?

Brilbis: NRGH! HRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN! GAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 56130 ID: 192956

>>56129
Gather the kobolds and grab your weapon TONIGHT WE HUNT
also look for the kobold who keeps refering to himself as Solid Snake, he appears to have what it takes to be TOUGH.
>>
No. 56132 ID: e3f578

Bring the new father. He can sacrifice himself for the gods now.

Being fatherless will make his children vengeful against the dwarves and slaughter more.
>>
No. 56136 ID: b1e366
File 125460229687.png - (91.01KB , 800x600 , 56.png )
56136

What was that? I just got a horrible chill up my spine...
>>
No. 56137 ID: e3f578

I WAS referring to Stozo, as the children have been have actually been born. But this is much better, you can get Ozud back for the sneak sex. And he is credit to team.

Stozo's just stronger.
>>
No. 56172 ID: b1e366
File 125460706618.png - (194.82KB , 800x600 , 57.png )
56172

I have some cat leather armor that menaces with spikes of cat bone, a steel sword and a mess load of kobolds with copper knives. What am I raiding today!?
>>
No. 56174 ID: 87ba3d

>>56172
Someone else's fridge. To the nearest town!
>>
No. 56177 ID: 192956

>>56172
Maybe a caravan
>>
No. 56190 ID: 85bd8e

>>56172
1. Lay an ambush in a forest near the dorf fort
2. have a bold sneak in and aggro/pull a dorf to the forest
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
5. rinse and repeat
>>
No. 56212 ID: b1e366
File 125461004971.png - (137.39KB , 800x600 , 58.png )
56212

>>56190
A little closer...

Dorf: GET BACK HERE, YE DAMN VERMIN!

Tisliris: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
No. 56252 ID: 15f6d6

Have the rest of them ambush the dorf.
>>
No. 56255 ID: 197650

lay in an ambush, let the 'bold lure him to your army of minnions.
>>
No. 56257 ID: b1e366
File 125461215279.png - (132.59KB , 800x600 , 59.png )
56257

And miss out on the fun part?
>>
No. 56265 ID: 197650

Loot the dorf, bathe in his blood!
>>
No. 56279 ID: 15f6d6

How are the kobolds gonna learn anything this way though?
>>
No. 56288 ID: b1e366
File 125461307174.png - (162.62KB , 800x600 , 60.png )
56288

They'll learn in a minute...

ALL THE DORFS: S-SHOES!
>>
No. 56292 ID: 15f6d6

oh shit oh shit, let's try setting up another ambush, real quick, hopefully none of those are military dorfs.
>>
No. 56297 ID: 15f6d6

Wait, if we have a way to set the shoes on fire we should do so, so the dorfs will burn up one at a time as they pick them up, this will hopefully cause a tantrum spiral as they start to die off, and we can walk right in to the empty fortress uncontested!
>>
No. 56300 ID: 85bd8e

>>56288
wait til the dorfs get in the forest and it on fire
>>
No. 56423 ID: b1e366
File 125461973118.png - (123.47KB , 800x600 , 61.png )
56423

I KNOW, I KNOW! C'mon... Light! Gods help us! Xom, you owe me one!
>>
No. 56557 ID: b1e366
File 125462095916.png - (225.50KB , 1024x768 , 62.png )
56557

Tsk, tsk... You can't light a leather shoe with a flint and steel... or can you?

[Xom tinkers with the fabric of reality.]

THIS WILL BE TOO HILARIOUS TO PASS UP!
>>
No. 56563 ID: 192956

>>56557
Thats our Xom
>>
No. 56565 ID: 5d39a6

>>56557
Aww, Xom. We missed you. Thanks for the light, bro.
>>
No. 56575 ID: b1e366
File 125462224358.png - (89.86KB , 800x600 , 63.png )
56575

RETURN THE SHOE TO THE SHOE STOCKPILE! RIGHT NEXT TO THE WOOD STOCKPILE AN' THE HIGH PROOF RUM STOCKPILE!
>>
No. 56592 ID: 6756f8

Fuck yes Xom you are the best Xom!
>>
No. 56595 ID: 15f6d6

>Xom.

Son, I am dissapoint.
>>
No. 56615 ID: 7eda8b

Well, that was easy.
>>
No. 56616 ID: 7eda8b

Well, that was easy.
>>
No. 56617 ID: 9d07d9

Now, we must make a choice. Do we stay where we are and get the best view of the explosion, but likely burn a couple kobolds in the process, or do we retreat to a nearby hill to watch the fireworks?
>>
No. 56730 ID: b1e366
File 125463856039.png - (79.86KB , 800x600 , 64.png )
56730

>retreat to a nearby hill to watch the fireworks

They've been running around like this for hours. It's so pretty~
>>
No. 56764 ID: 632862

>>56730
Awww, how romantic. Too bad Ozud isn't here.
>>
No. 56837 ID: 197650

wait till all the dorfs have burned out, then loot the fuck out of their fortress
>>
No. 56847 ID: b1e366
File 125467064694.png - (122.48KB , 800x600 , 65.png )
56847

I hope there's some stragglers... It wouldn't be very fun if they were all stupid enough to die this easily.
>>
No. 56849 ID: 197650

look for the valuables and survivers, take everything of use. and of course make the 'bolds carry it all back to our fort.
>>
No. 56852 ID: b1e366
File 12546722428.png - (112.57KB , 1024x768 , 66.png )
56852

Dorf: All dead... No beer left... Who's gonna make tha' beer now? It's been two hours without a drink... Can'na last much longer.
>>
No. 56854 ID: 197650

Think you can take him?
Dont put yourself at risk if you dont have to. And if he hasnt noticed you, you could try ambushing him.
>>
No. 56856 ID: 43d730

>>56854
Or you could shadow him and watch his descent into insanity.


Well, more insanity.
>>
No. 56857 ID: f78140

>>56852
another choice is to get him to work for you in exchange for gobbo beer.
>>
No. 56859 ID: 4d26aa

He has a huge battleaxe. I think your best bet is to make like a spah: sneak up behind him and backstab him for a one-hit-kill.
>>
No. 56863 ID: 1689ab

Find a way to lock him in chains or a cage. Take him to the Kennels. Use BEER to train him. Ride around on tame dwarf and use him to dig stuff faster back at base.
>>
No. 56944 ID: 192956

>>56852
Tell the dorf he's not really a dorf but a goblin and his infiltration into the fortress worked perfectly.
>>
No. 56987 ID: b1e366
File 125468568663.png - (17.75KB , 800x600 , 67.png )
56987

I'll just shank him... I don't know if we'd be able to get him in a cage even if we knew where one was...

(Gnoll changed battle modes, again)
>>
No. 56990 ID: 1689ab

No. he will be a valuable ally! Go see if youo can find a brewery. Make some beer, and use it to turn the dorf to our side.

Also: Look for dorven babbies.
>>
No. 56996 ID: 15f6d6

Um, yeah, I think we should just stab him in the kidneys.
>>
No. 57115 ID: 197650

Up this close we need to either kill him with 1 strike.
Slit his throat or something, we dont want to put you in any danger if you dont have to be, also maybe its a good idea to put on your armor.
>>
No. 57255 ID: b1e366
File 125469748053.png - (26.84KB , 1024x768 , 68.png )
57255

>just stab him in the kidneys.
>Slit his throat or something

Sounds like a good pl-

"DELICIOUS ALCOHOL!"
>>
No. 57267 ID: 6faa8c

OH SHIT

RUN

RUN

RUN
>>
No. 57269 ID: 632862

>>57255
Tactical retreat! You've been disarmed. Get some kobolds to help you so you can get the sword back and kill him.
>>
No. 57283 ID: 89a902

RUN! Go find the armory and equip all the bolds with crossbows and bolts; TONIGHT WE HUNT!!!
>>
No. 57320 ID: b1e366
File 125469946736.png - (18.15KB , 1024x768 , 69.png )
57320

AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
>>
No. 57322 ID: 1afd58

>>57320
RUN AWAY YOU FAT PREGNANT COW
>>
No. 57323 ID: 6faa8c

>>57320
RUN ATU
GODDAMNIT YOU'RE TOO ADORABLE TO DIE HERE
;-;
>>
No. 57324 ID: c80cec

Dodge that shit you crazy bitch!
>>
No. 57332 ID: fc854e

Roll to the side.
>>
No. 57333 ID: 1689ab

inb4 last minute save by Ozud!
>>
No. 57334 ID: 950eaa

Yell for some bolds to jump him
>>
No. 57335 ID: bffa2a

>>57320

Jakus, perform a rolling takedown.
>>
No. 57340 ID: b1e366
File 125470006225.png - (25.53KB , 1024x768 , 70.png )
57340

>>
No. 57353 ID: f98e0b

I blame drugs
>>
No. 57374 ID: 1689ab

DAMNIT GNOLL
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password