[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 47751)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125342872820.png - (31.32KB , 600x400 , Title.png )
47751 No. 47751 ID: 4553b2

You are outside of Moriya Shrine. Your name is Suwako. Hop hop.

Please suggest an action.
Expand all images
>>
No. 47753 ID: f4963f

SET FIRE TO THE WORLD.

ONE OBJECT AT A TIME.

IT MUST BURN.
>>
No. 47756 ID: f4963f

ALSO YOUR SIBLINGS' LOINS. THEY MUST BURN TOO.
>>
No. 47760 ID: 4553b2
File 125342911721.png - (29.23KB , 600x400 , 1.png )
47760

Suwako has no fire! She is a mountain frog goddess. Her powers include WATER, TREES, and DARKNESS.

Suwako has no siblings! She only has Sanae, her long lost daughter who cooks delicious rice gruel for Suwako and keeps snakes in her hair.
>>
No. 47762 ID: f373c2

Say hi to your smiling belly.

Enter Moriya Shrine.
>>
No. 47763 ID: 476456

Take your granddaughter and go bug reimu.
>>
No. 47764 ID: f373c2

Wait. That's our face? I thought that thing on top was our face, but apparently it's our hat.

Practice TREES-elemental magic.
>>
No. 47765 ID: f4963f

>>47760
>Water
Then drowning!
We shall drown the world! It shall be glorious!

Start by making puddles in the nearby plains. Puddles of DOOM.
>>
No. 47767 ID: 4553b2
File 125342930151.png - (30.48KB , 600x400 , 2.png )
47767

Your belly is not smiling!
>>
No. 47768 ID: 4553b2
File 12534295323.png - (58.17KB , 600x400 , 3.png )
47768

Suwako decides to practice her tree magic!

Not that she has not done this before in the past thirty thousand years or so.
>>
No. 47769 ID: 4553b2
File 12534297853.png - (34.97KB , 600x400 , 4.png )
47769

"Hey great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand daughter, lets go bug Reimu."

"Why Reimu?"

"Because I am bored."
>>
No. 47770 ID: 476456

...Sneakily approach the hakurei shrine!
>>
No. 47771 ID: 4553b2
File 125343021784.png - (151.13KB , 600x400 , 5.png )
47771

"See, great great great great great great great great great gre-"

"Just call me Sanae, Suwako."

"Sure. Sanae, my plan was, since we're way up here, and they're way down there, to make it rain! And then we will be the only shrine in the area, and we will actually get worshipers."

"...It rains all the time."
>>
No. 47773 ID: 4553b2
File 125343024110.png - (59.84KB , 600x400 , 6.png )
47773

"...Not like this it doesn't."
>>
No. 47778 ID: 4553b2
File 125343074916.png - (20.68KB , 600x400 , 7.png )
47778

Hop hop rain dance.
>>
No. 47780 ID: 3f4d7e
File 125343090035.jpg - (309.27KB , 700x700 , suwako.jpg )
47780

glorious
>>
No. 47782 ID: 4553b2
File 125343101362.png - (35.81KB , 600x400 , 8.png )
47782

A rabbit approaches!
>>
No. 47783 ID: f4963f

>>47782
HUG.
>>
No. 47785 ID: 3f4d7e

>>47782
call it useless and hop away
>>
No. 47787 ID: cd08c0

>>47783
AGREED, HUG.
Don't even explain why just give her hugs.
Press your face deeply into her neck.
Ask if she can feel your smile.
>>
No. 47788 ID: 476456

oh god dont turn your back to her,what are you insane.
>>
No. 47789 ID: 4553b2
File 125343127742.png - (39.28KB , 600x400 , 9.png )
47789

You decide to hug the rabbit. Both of you hop, it is reason enough for a frog goddess such as yourself. Omnomnom ear.
>>
No. 47790 ID: 3f4d7e

ask Reisen what she is doing by the shrine
>>
No. 47791 ID: f4963f

>>47789
Good. Now steal her away and drown the world.

Then populate it with lilipads. She will be your queen. The rabbit queen of the frog matriarch!

You shall repopulate the earth with long-eared tadpoles.

Somehow.
>>
No. 47793 ID: cd08c0

>>47789
ACT REALLY CREEPY AND POSSESSIVE. We are now yandere for rabbit.
>>
No. 47795 ID: 4553b2
File 12534316226.png - (41.78KB , 600x400 , 10.png )
47795

Yes... yes. None must get in the way of Suwako's plans to drown the world. She traps Reisen inside of a tree. A cherry blossom, so it complements her eyes.

She must stay put, so that she may be Suwako's queen.
>>
No. 47796 ID: 3f4d7e

>>47795
she is going to shoot eye lasers at us
>>
No. 47799 ID: 4553b2
File 125343178862.png - (14.60KB , 600x400 , 11.png )
47799

A loli is shooting bullets at you!
>Dodge
>Don't Dodge
>>
No. 47801 ID: f4963f

>>47799
Dodge. DUH.

Then go find some people to drown. BUILDINGS FULL OF THEM.
>>
No. 47804 ID: 4553b2
File 125343203461.png - (21.46KB , 600x400 , 11.png )
47804

>Dodge
You hop away!

>Counterattack
>Bomb
>Dodge
>>
No. 47805 ID: 3f4d7e

>>47804
She's stuck in a tree, go bother raymoo
>>
No. 47807 ID: 7eda8b

Shoot her bullets out of the air with more bullets, then shoot her!
>>
No. 47808 ID: 4553b2
File 125343233645.png - (39.81KB , 600x400 , 12.png )
47808

>Dodge
You dodge the combat!

You decide to go bother Reimu.

>It has now started to rain
>>
No. 47809 ID: 3f4d7e

>>47808
Jump ontop of the shrine, fill hat with water, and then pour it on whoever peeks their head out
>>
No. 47810 ID: 4553b2
File 125343276247.png - (66.63KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
47810

You sit atop the Hakurei Shrine, letting your hat fill with water. Suwako plans to dump it on the first person to leave the shrine, but quickly forgets why she was there in the first place because man she loves rain. Rain is so nice. This is the LIFE.
>>
No. 47813 ID: 4553b2
File 12534330258.png - (116.26KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
47813

So nice.
>>
No. 47815 ID: 3f4d7e

oh god what
>>
No. 47817 ID: 476456

Add lilypads!
>>
No. 47820 ID: 4553b2
File 125343339244.png - (114.56KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
47820

The LIFE.
>>
No. 47821 ID: f4963f

>>47820
YES. FLOOD THE WORLD. MARRY BUNNY GIRL. WIN EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 47823 ID: 4553b2
File 125343376517.png - (88.05KB , 600x400 , 13.png )
47823

>Marry bunny girl.

...You wondered if you were forgetting something.
>>
No. 47824 ID: 7eda8b

man i got no idea whats going on
>>
No. 47825 ID: f4963f

>>47823
You can swim! SAVE HER.

But don't stop flooding the world. It must swim. Then you can be like 'we all float down here~'
>>
No. 47826 ID: 476456

should...probably add ones big enough to float on.
>>
No. 47827 ID: 4553b2
File 125343408945.png - (41.78KB , 600x400 , 14.png )
47827

>Save her

But she is safe and sound up at the Moriya shrine. It should be not floody up there.

You decide to create a lily pad to use to ride your way back up to Moriya Shrine.
>>
No. 47828 ID: 476456

I think Reimu might be beating up your granddaughter
>>
No. 47829 ID: 4553b2
File 125343438848.png - (35.29KB , 600x400 , 15.png )
47829

A witch approaches!
>>
No. 47830 ID: f4963f

>>47829
ATTACK THAT WITCH WITH YOUR LAZAR.
She's obviously trying to steal BUNNY GIRL from us.
>>
No. 47831 ID: 476456

FEIGN IGNORANCE ABOUT THE WEATHER.
>>
No. 47834 ID: 7eda8b

Make lightning hit her, without even turning to look at her.
>>
No. 47835 ID: 4553b2
File 125343468513.png - (30.33KB , 600x400 , 15.png )
47835

"'eeeeey. You got any food?"

"Nope."

The witch has taken your hat!
>>
No. 47836 ID: f4963f

>>47835
FFFFFF

SHE MUST DIE.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK
>>
No. 47837 ID: 476456

Mother f-, go pound her.
>>
No. 47838 ID: 7eda8b

YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER

NOW REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Make assorted weather phenomena kick the pants off the witch.
>>
No. 47840 ID: cd08c0

>>47835
EAT HER.
>>
No. 47843 ID: f4963f
File 125343535756.jpg - (87.82KB , 400x400 , Courage-Wolf-HUG-HER-WITH-YOUR-FIST.jpg )
47843

>>47835
>>
No. 47844 ID: 4553b2
File 125343537172.png - (40.86KB , 600x400 , 16.png )
47844

>Make lightning hit her, without even turning to look at her.
Suwako does not control lightning! Only rain.

Native God Spellcard: "Kero Braves The Wind And Rain!"
>>
No. 47845 ID: 4553b2
File 125343543390.png - (40.29KB , 600x400 , 15.png )
47845

Charge!

>Eat
>Hug
>Hug with fist
>Take hat back
>>
No. 47846 ID: 7eda8b

Courage her!

Courage the piss right out of her!
>>
No. 47847 ID: 9e9b47

>>47845

hug
>>
No. 47849 ID: f4963f

>>47845
YES, HUG HER
WITH YOUR FIST
STEALIN OUR FROGHATS?! I THINK NOT. >:(
>>
No. 47850 ID: 4553b2
File 125343594356.png - (33.05KB , 600x400 , 17.png )
47850

Hugs!
>>
No. 47851 ID: 4553b2
File 125343601997.png - (34.30KB , 600x400 , 16.png )
47851

>>
No. 47900 ID: 4553b2
File 125346053470.png - (63.67KB , 600x400 , 18.png )
47900

Success.
>>
No. 47901 ID: 4553b2
File 125346102729.png - (75.31KB , 600x400 , 19.png )
47901

Suwako wonders if she should start a loli collection.
>>
No. 47903 ID: 4553b2
File 125346233980.png - (65.23KB , 600x400 , 20.png )
47903

Derp.
>>
No. 47904 ID: 4553b2
File 125346278317.png - (37.24KB , 600x400 , Hope.png )
47904

...The hell did I just play?
>>
No. 47909 ID: 3f4d7e

what is this I dont even
>>
No. 47920 ID: f98e0b

:U
>>
No. 47922 ID: 695d24

>>47904

Hello, Hope. How is it going? You seem bored.
>>
No. 47960 ID: 4553b2
File 125347473964.png - (40.04KB , 600x400 , TooHope.png )
47960

>Hello, Hope. How is it going? You seem bored.
Eh. Not much to do around her.
>>
No. 47962 ID: f4963f

>>47960
Play Spore.
Create a race of Rastins.
Lead them to their gruesome deaths.
>>
No. 47963 ID: 3f4d7e

do you happen to have a tewi plush
>>
No. 47982 ID: 695d24

I like your plushes. I really do. Did you make them yourself?
>>
No. 47985 ID: 4553b2
File 125347544531.png - (24.11KB , 600x400 , Tewi.png )
47985

>Do you happen to have a Tewi plush?
Now I do.
>>
No. 47993 ID: 4553b2
File 125347577740.png - (31.65KB , 600x400 , Simon.png )
47993

>I like your plushes. I really do. Did you make them yourself?
Of course I make them, how else could they be so perfect.
>>
No. 47996 ID: 7eda8b

Construct a plushie of yourself, which is holding a plushie of itself, which is holding a tiny dot.
>>
No. 47998 ID: f4963f

>>47993
Make a Rastin and a Kara plushie.
Have them get married at a small chapel in a romantic wedding.

Then burn the fucking chapel to the ground. <3
>>
No. 47999 ID: 7eda8b

What is your favorite one and why?
>>
No. 48004 ID: 9e9b47

Where's your Spike and Spikesby plushie? You can make them fight. Raaar!
>>
No. 48027 ID: 4553b2
File 125347783666.png - (33.74KB , 600x400 , Wed1.png )
48027

"Do you, Rastin Trollface Poopyhead, take this woman, Kara Sigurd Pumpkinface, to be your wife?"
>>
No. 48029 ID: 4553b2
File 125347785985.png - (38.41KB , 600x400 , Wed2.png )
48029

"Well I would, but my head seems to be on fire."
>>
No. 48031 ID: 4553b2
File 125347789282.png - (58.38KB , 600x400 , Wed3.png )
48031

"Oh that's unfortunate! My head is too!"
>>
No. 48032 ID: 4553b2
File 125347792073.png - (98.03KB , 600x400 , Wed4.png )
48032

"Oh no, we all seem to be on fire!"
>>
No. 48033 ID: 4553b2
File 125347794868.png - (76.54KB , 600x400 , Wed5.png )
48033

>>
No. 48038 ID: 695d24

>>48033

Heh. Ma'am, I like your style.
Little question: how long are you stuck in this crystal now?
>>
No. 48040 ID: 3f4d7e

Tewi: Just as planned
>>
No. 48048 ID: e3f578

Can you make a giant sized Plushie? Can you make it alive? Make somebody you actually like that isn't you. There has to be somebody else you find perfect that isn't yourself. Or you could make a cat or something. I think you've read Ruby Quest, make Tom. Hug Tom. He is perfect.
>>
No. 48059 ID: 4553b2
File 125347875187.png - (18.26KB , 600x400 , inifiniHope.png )
48059

>Little question: how long are you stuck in this crystal now?
I have been here 16 years, and will be here until I can get out. I could probably stay in here forever. I made myself stop aging about 8 years back.

>Hope plushy chain into infinity
>>
No. 48065 ID: 197650

Do you have any Panzermensch plushies? :3
>>
No. 48068 ID: 6c80cf

>>48059

Uhh. Did you just warp time and space? Look behind you. Just to make sure you didn't lock yourself into a loop and there's a larger Hope holding YOU.
>>
No. 48074 ID: 4553b2
File 125347917244.png - (24.19KB , 600x400 , Plushy.png )
48074

>Did you just warp time and space? Look behind you. Just to make sure you didn't lock yourself into a loop and there's a larger Hope holding YOU.
Don't be silly.

>Can you make a giant sized Plushie? Can you make it alive? Make somebody you actually like that isn't you. There has to be somebody else you find perfect that isn't yourself.
Can't make it alive, no. Well, not in the sentient sense. I could make it move though.
>>
No. 48076 ID: e3f578

Muschio is perfect to you? What? You have the same crush as Coralina!
>>
No. 48078 ID: 4553b2
File 125347958129.png - (26.47KB , 600x400 , Petey.png )
48078

>Do you have any Panzermensch plushies? :3
Of course I do.
>>
No. 48080 ID: c42be6

>>48078
So wait, how do you even know about all this stuff? Can you read the quests, or something?
>>
No. 48082 ID: e3f578

>>48080
In addition, do you know your a quest?
>>
No. 48083 ID: 7eda8b

Do you have an internet connection?

Could you check our stocks for us?
>>
No. 48090 ID: 4553b2
File 125348023219.png - (24.73KB , 600x400 , TV.png )
48090

>So wait, how do you even know about all this stuff?

Well duh. I get TV reception in here. I know about them the same way everyone else does.

>Do you have an internet connection?
A-yup.

>Could you check our stocks for us?
A-nope.
>>
No. 48092 ID: 43d730

>>48090
So how else do you pass the time?
>>
No. 48103 ID: 695d24

>>48092

With schlicking? :3
>>
No. 48111 ID: 7eda8b

You must be big on the internet. You must have a million posts on some religious debate forum by now.
>>
No. 48136 ID: 4553b2
File 125348336071.png - (29.65KB , 600x400 , kitties.png )
48136

>You must be big on the internet. You must have a million posts on some religious debate forum by now.
I try not to associate with the teeming filth of the world. I just look at pictures of cats with amusing captions with bad grammar.
>>
No. 48138 ID: 7eda8b

In part, your exile is self-imposed, then. You're lonely, yet shun the most far-reaching communication tools ever developed.
>>
No. 48140 ID: 1afd58

>>48136
LOOK AT MORE PORN.

CAT PORN.

FURRIES YIFFING.
>>
No. 48145 ID: 4553b2
File 125348384590.png - (28.79KB , 600x400 , kitty prons.png )
48145

>LOOK AT MORE PORN. CAT PORN. FURRIES YIFFING.
>>
No. 48146 ID: 3f4d7e

start up twowho quest again, but play as suika
>>
No. 48147 ID: 5696d4

>>48145

Now lick it.
>>
No. 48148 ID: cd08c0

>>48145 >>48146
UH YEAH So hey what other games do you have?
>>
No. 48149 ID: 1afd58

>>48145
NOW LOOK AT SOME CATFURS YIFFING ACTUAL CATS.

DO IT.
>>
No. 48150 ID: 6c80cf

>>48145

...Wait, how are you getting internet?
>>
No. 48161 ID: 476456

Hey hope, go to http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/47751.html
>>
No. 48178 ID: 4553b2
File 125348655880.png - (29.63KB , 600x400 , You are saying I suck at this.png )
48178

>Hey hope, go to http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/47751.html
It seems to be a walkthrough for the game I was just playing.

Are you trying to imply I suck at this game? Is that it?
>>
No. 48185 ID: e3f578

What were implying is that you are your own story. You telling me you didn't see pictures of yourself on there?
>>
No. 48189 ID: 7eda8b

It's a shitty game anyway.

You should play something cool, like Cutebold Slaughter Fest: The Game.
>>
No. 48190 ID: f4963f

>>48185
I must play the games, said Hope.
No Hope, said /tg/, you are the games.
And then Hope was a Too Hoo.
>>
No. 48351 ID: 4553b2
File 125349694015.png - (22.11KB , 600x400 , 21.png )
48351

>And then Hope was a Too Hoo.

You are outside of Moriya Shrine. Your name is Hope. Hope hope.

Please suggest an action.
>>
No. 48354 ID: 7eda8b

Burn the world.
>>
No. 48355 ID: 43d730

>>48351
Obliterate small landmark for the hell of it.
Discover what vague and completely broken powerset you have.
>>
No. 48358 ID: 4553b2
File 125349726466.png - (32.70KB , 600x400 , 21.png )
48358

You attempt to obliterate the shrine.

It seems you have the power to burn things with cleansing fire.
>>
No. 48363 ID: f4963f

>>48358
>dmitriadvice.jpg
Burn it... burn it all...
>>
No. 48368 ID: 7eda8b

Burn The World
>>
No. 48379 ID: 7eda8b
File 125349817342.png - (27.79KB , 500x500 , burntheworld.png )
48379

BURN THE WORLD
>>
No. 48384 ID: e498d9

QUICK
YOU MUST CLAIM RINNOSUKE FOR YOURSELF, AS HE HAS THE ONLY PENIS IN ALL OF GENSOKYO
FLY TO THE HUMAN VILLAGE AND TRAP HIM IN A RING OF FIRE
>>
No. 48388 ID: cd08c0

>>48358
Craft infinite plushies. Bury people in them. Convert them to the idea of perfection and cleansing with plushies.
>>
No. 48396 ID: 4553b2
File 125349915633.png - (96.08KB , 600x400 , 22.png )
48396

Yes... You will cleanse this world, and make it your own. Your own perfect world!
>>
No. 48398 ID: 4553b2
File 125349919110.png - (51.16KB , 600x400 , 23.png )
48398

A loli disagrees with you.
>>
No. 48399 ID: 5696d4

>>48396

But what about them yiffy cats? WOULD YOU NOT SAVE THEM FOR THE LOLS?
>>
No. 48400 ID: 7eda8b
File 125349925986.png - (49.14KB , 500x500 , burneverything.png )
48400

Who cares? Burn her too.
>>
No. 48404 ID: 4553b2
File 125349982423.png - (43.36KB , 600x400 , 24.png )
48404

>Burn her too.

Oh, yes. Of course.
>>
No. 48405 ID: 4553b2
File 125349985195.png - (64.00KB , 600x400 , 25.png )
48405

...Oh, right. Water magic.
>>
No. 48406 ID: 43d730

>>48405
You aren't using enough fire.
>>
No. 48407 ID: 6c80cf

>>48405

RUN AN ELECTRIC CURRENT THROUGH HER.

IT'S LIKE FIRE, INNIT?
>>
No. 48408 ID: 5696d4

>>48407

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU INDUCE ELECTRICITY
>>
No. 48409 ID: f4963f

BURN HONEY, BURN. LET THE FIRE EAT AWAY.

HOLY FIRE.
>>
No. 48410 ID: cd08c0

>>48405
SOAK THE WATER UP WITH PLUSHIES.
>>
No. 48411 ID: 7eda8b
File 125350027173.png - (154.94KB , 500x500 , BurnBurnTheWorld.png )
48411

Convert water to steam using fire.

Convert loli to ashes using fire.
>>
No. 48412 ID: 5696d4

>>48411

Convert _______ to ________ using fire
>>
No. 48413 ID: 4553b2
File 125350063215.png - (64.07KB , 600x400 , 26.png )
48413

>You aren't using enough fire.

Easily remedied.
>>
No. 48417 ID: 7eda8b
File 125350084236.png - (185.01KB , 500x500 , BURN_THE_WORLD.png )
48417

I have a suggestion.
>>
No. 48418 ID: 4553b2
File 125350101752.png - (30.50KB , 600x400 , 27.png )
48418

She grazed danmaku!
>>
No. 48425 ID: cd08c0

>>48418
TAKE HER HAT
>>
No. 48428 ID: 5ba271

>>48418
No, really. Nowhere near enough fire. The ground beneath you should melt away beneath the inferno.
>>
No. 48439 ID: 4553b2
File 125350160492.png - (55.46KB , 600x400 , 28.png )
48439

>TAKE HER HAT
I will take it out of this world.
>>
No. 48453 ID: bffa2a

>>48439

Take her hair, make her the fugliest girl in a burned out world for all the Hope's to point and laugh.
>>
No. 48479 ID: 4553b2
File 125350315874.png - (45.15KB , 600x400 , 29.png )
48479

>No, really. Nowhere near enough fire. The ground beneath you should melt away beneath the inferno.
...Very well then.
>>
No. 48483 ID: 4553b2
File 125350321029.png - (76.99KB , 600x400 , 30.png )
48483

Spell card activate!

Royal Sign: Solar Angel.
>>
No. 48485 ID: 7eda8b

Woooo!
>>
No. 48490 ID: 4553b2
File 125350359420.png - (57.39KB , 600x400 , 31.png )
48490

Mount Moriya has been purged.

Where to next?
>>
No. 48492 ID: 7eda8b

Can you fly to the sun and absorb its power?
>>
No. 48494 ID: 5ba271

>>48490
See if you can find a bamboo forest. There's a doctor there that could fix your arm.
>>
No. 48503 ID: 3f4d7e
File 125350401528.jpg - (210.02KB , 415x600 , Kanako's Final Form.jpg )
48503

But that was only Suwako

you forgot about Sanae and the vicious guncannon, Kanako
>>
No. 48892 ID: 4553b2
File 125357059043.png - (20.50KB , 600x400 , 32.png )
48892

Deciding to become as strong as possible as quickly as possible, you set off to go to the highest mountain, and from there, reach the sun.

A loli approaches!
>>
No. 48895 ID: 5696d4

>>48892

FIRE

FIRE

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No. 48897 ID: cd08c0

>>48892
Ask if she wants to help you purify the world and remake it into a perfect utopia.
If she says no, give her a consolation hug with your loving embrace.
And by loving I mean cleansing and by embrace I mean fire.
>>
No. 48901 ID: 4553b2
File 125357123582.png - (23.88KB , 600x400 , 33.png )
48901

I make my proposition.

"Ray moo, would you like to help me make the world into a perfect utopia?"

"Well that doesn't sound so bad. What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, you know. Setting everything that opposes me on fire and converting Gensokyo to ashes."

"...Yeeeeah, I can't let you do that, star fox."
>>
No. 48902 ID: 9d1b13

GO REIMU
BEAT THAT FUCKING MARY SUE INTO THE GROUND
>>
No. 48904 ID: 15f6d6

Cry because Reimu is gonna WHUP YOU LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!
>>
No. 48906 ID: 4553b2
File 125357164515.png - (53.41KB , 600x400 , 34.png )
48906

>GO REIMU! BEAT THAT FUCKING MARY SUE INTO THE GROUND
Done.
>>
No. 48914 ID: f4963f

>>48906
Burn spell sealy things?
BURN THEM BEEYOTCH.
>>
No. 48920 ID: 4553b2
File 125357245144.png - (54.82KB , 600x400 , 35.png )
48920

>Burn spell sealy things?
Turns out spell sealy things SEAL AWAY MY SPELLS.

Fucking danmaku.
>>
No. 48922 ID: 15f6d6

Cry because you are a loser.
>>
No. 48984 ID: 45afb1

>>48920
It's okay Hope, we still like you... well at least I do... a little... kinda...


Do you need a hug?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password