[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 47211)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125338850365.png - (30.37KB , 800x600 , 1.png )
47211 No. 47211 ID: fb5d8e

In the heart of the desert a sharp wind blows across the sand.
It is a wind of change.
Expand all images
>>
No. 47213 ID: f21281

....proceed.
>>
No. 47214 ID: f89869

>It is a wind of change.

Just as planned.
>>
No. 47216 ID: fb5d8e
File 125338862383.png - (49.08KB , 800x600 , 2.png )
47216

Through the influences of an outsider, the empire was reunited, once again able to stand up against the Skullking.

Every day, specially trained agents are being send on critical missions.
>>
No. 47218 ID: fb5d8e
File 125338879261.png - (53.73KB , 800x600 , 3.png )
47218

Through fiercest heat and coldest night, they ride towards their destinies with no fear nor doubt in their hearts.
>>
No. 47220 ID: fb5d8e
File 125338887145.png - (65.56KB , 800x600 , 4.png )
47220

And all I can do is watch them leave through the window of this fortified tower.
>>
No. 47222 ID: fb5d8e
File 125338889816.png - (33.07KB , 800x600 , 5.png )
47222

Oh, esteemed ancestral spirits, how can I aid the war effort?
>>
No. 47225 ID: 4553b2

>>47220
Well first off, who the hell are you?
>>
No. 47227 ID: cf44da

>>47225

Seconding this question right here.
>>
No. 47230 ID: 7eda8b

Search room for exits, puzzles, rope and secure places to tie rope to.
>>
No. 47231 ID: f98e0b

>>47222
Dark Moon, eh? Any royal blood?
>>
No. 47234 ID: 6faa8c

Who are you?

What do you own?

How affluent are you?
>>
No. 47238 ID: fb5d8e
File 125338932187.png - (60.61KB , 800x600 , 6.png )
47238

I am Darkmoon Balisong, son of Darkmoon Katar, daughter of Darkmoon Stiletto. The twohundred and thirtyfirst heir to the great Queen Empress.
My duties are few, and my responsibilities even less. I am only here to keep family ties strong through marriage, even as war is at hand.
>>
No. 47245 ID: 6faa8c

>>47238
Breeding stock.

Bleh. Must be boring as hell.
>>
No. 47246 ID: 4553b2

>>47238
Well, you have cashmonies, right? Enlist in Darkmoon Katana's milita, get yourself some combat training, become credit to team.
>>
No. 47248 ID: cf44da

>>47238

Maybe you can try marrying someone from the high-elven nobility. It would be a lovely way to try to bridge the gap between the two races.

...And now that I think of it, I may know the perfect elven lady for the job~
>>
No. 47250 ID: f89869

>>47238
I'm sure as a member of the royal family you have experienced some kind of combat training, right?
>>
No. 47253 ID: d035e1

Fuck marriages and royal ties.

Find your long lost sister and fuck her while she nosebleeds.
>>
No. 47262 ID: 43d730

>>47238
So what do YOU want to do?
>>
No. 47264 ID: 99ff38

>>47262

Looking from his face, he might want to get some plastic surgery.
>>
No. 47267 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339019914.png - (64.07KB , 800x600 , 7.png )
47267

I do not have any currency readily available, but my clothes must be worth quite alot to the tradesman down below.

I have had royal combat training and I am skilled with scimitar, longbow and riding sandworms.

Sadly I do not have the luxury of choosing my own bride, let alone being important enough to marry someone from a foreign royal family.
A marriage has been arranged between me and my cousin Darkmoon Spiked Chain.

My hands are tied.
>>
No. 47268 ID: 62ec90

Uh oh.

'Spiked Chain' are words that don't go well with 'Marriage'.

Who/how is your cousin?
>>
No. 47269 ID: 1689ab

>Spiked Chain.
>My hands are tied.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.png
>>
No. 47270 ID: 9e9b47

>>47267

Maybe you can aid the war effort by communicating with another one of the nations. Like, the Dwarves.
>>
No. 47272 ID: 6faa8c

>>47267
Look at it like this, friend. You can either sit around like a doofus, or you can get something done.
You might have to break a few rules to do the latter, but you wouldn't have talked to us if you were not willing to do so.
First things first, let's get you armed.
>>
No. 47274 ID: cf44da

>>47267

I take it you aren't very fond of this "Spiked Chain" girl. Can you tell us a little more about her?

Also, how old are you?
>>
No. 47275 ID: f98e0b

>>47271
:U
>>47267
Sell your fancy clothes, buy plain ones, run away, join the army.
>>
No. 47276 ID: 6faa8c

>>47271
No he did so because of damn trolls. I was there.
>>
No. 47279 ID: 4553b2

>>47267
Very well.

Wear a disguise. Something similar to what Darkmoon Katana wears would suffice - a face covering thing and pointy shoulders.

Under a new name, join the militia.
>>
No. 47281 ID: 7eda8b

>The twohundred and thirtyfirst heir to the great Queen Empress.
Holy dick! I think they've got the succession thing down pat.

Okay. Check outside your window for conveniently located vines you can climb down.
>>
No. 47282 ID: f21281

>>47267
>cousin

...how are you all not inbred hicks yet.
>>
No. 47283 ID: 6faa8c

>>47282
Elf genes work differently?

HUNDREDS of babies?
>>
No. 47284 ID: 8073a6

>>47282

Look at his face.

Also LOL Incest.
>>
No. 47291 ID: 5f60be

>>47267
More like Darkmoon Spiked Chin.
>>
No. 47292 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339109520.png - (43.71KB , 800x600 , 8.png )
47292

Indeed, I would not have disrupted your rest if I knew exactly what I was going to do, but breaking the rules is far from my usual domain.
I wish to help the war effort and protect Firewater directly, and not live the life of an isolated royalty!

The only arms in my room is this scimitar, given to me by my uncle to wear during the wedding.
Forgive me, Spiked Chain, but I will have to use it.

I hold no grudge towards Darkmoon Spiked Chain. She is a kind young woman who I believe will be a good bride. I do not know her well.

My age? I recently turned 200 years old and hit puberty.
>>
No. 47297 ID: 6faa8c

>>47292
Alright. So you don't want to break the rules... but we will have to bend them a little.

Why not get to know your bride to be better? Take her for a... I don't know, whatever equates to a date. Tell her of your concerns, what you want to do. Maybe not now, of course, but before you take any steps you cannot undo...
>>
No. 47300 ID: 8073a6

I agree. Let's do what we do the best - incest and nosebleed. I bet she will be ours after that.
>>
No. 47301 ID: cf44da

>>47292
>just hit puberty

Your hormones must be raging. Let's put them to some good use, yes? Through the flames of combat!
>>
No. 47303 ID: 46c091

>>47258
>>47258
Daawww, protecting your little babby.
>>
No. 47306 ID: f89869

>>47292
Isn't it obvious what you have to do? Run away and become an adventurer.
Seriously.
>>
No. 47308 ID: 46c091

>>47258
>>47258
Daawww, protecting your little babby.
>>
No. 47309 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339154093.png - (41.76KB , 800x600 , 9.png )
47309

I believe I may be able to create a disguise using the sheets on my bed.
How do I look?
I feel I may look more like a bandit or a vagrant than a healthy young man looking to join the military.

I see no way to climb out the window safely. Wind and sand have smoothed out the stone considerably.

I believe it is alright for me to meet with Spiked Chain, but with all the uncles and aunts who wish to be present it may take another week before we can sit together.
>>
No. 47312 ID: 6faa8c

>I believe it is alright for me to meet with Spiked Chain, but with all the uncles and aunts who wish to be present it may take another week before we can sit together.

>:C

Man, it's almost like they don't want you to fall in love.
Let's sweep her off her feet in the midst of the night and run away with her.
>>
No. 47313 ID: 1689ab

Forge a kidnapping note from the skullking. Make it look as though he bumbled and grabbed the wrong guy. That way, when the time comes, your people have an excuse to go to war.
>>
No. 47314 ID: 7eda8b

How high up are you? How many hitpoints do you have?
>>
No. 47316 ID: cf44da

>>47309

You look fine, kiddo.

If you can't get out through the window, maybe we should try taking the stairs instead.
>>
No. 47317 ID: d035e1

>>47309

Let's flee out the window and take the first train out of here down the great railroad.
>>
No. 47321 ID: efa41b

>>47309
Well, sneak into her quarters and introduce yourself properly now. You can be chaperoned later.

>>47308
Jesus Christ you are a faggot.
>>
No. 47322 ID: 6faa8c

>>47321
Dashing and debonair like any proper dark elf should be.
>>
No. 47323 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339220883.png - (41.78KB , 800x600 , 10.png )
47323

So if I get this straight, the plan is to sneak out of the palace, sell my royal robes for normal currency, and then join the army?
I- Well, I believe that- That is quite realistic.

But-- But meeting Spiked Chain without supervision before the wedding?
That--
That is so improper!
>>
No. 47326 ID: d035e1

>>47323

But that's exactly what you want to do! Sneak into her lair, have a little fun with her. But watch the walls - too much blood leaves a permanent stain.
>>
No. 47327 ID: efa41b

>>47323
But so romantic~
>>
No. 47328 ID: 6faa8c

>>47323

>But-- But meeting Spiked Chain without supervision before the wedding?
>That--
>That is so improper!

But you want to, don't you. You want to take her away with you as you fly into a world of high adventure and romance, fighting the Skullking at every turn and winning her over not because of arrangement but by your own power.

You know you want that.

So do it.
>>
No. 47329 ID: 7eda8b

Then leave her a note instead.
>>
No. 47330 ID: efa41b

>>47326
That doesn't happen to everyone, only Blutjager. Unless you're suggesting violence?
>>
No. 47338 ID: 6faa8c

>>47333
You're the one trolling here for no reason like a common schoolyard bully.

>>47329
This, if you're too much of a coward.
>>
No. 47346 ID: cf44da

>>47323

Love does not wait for tired traditions! Dare to be different!
>>
No. 47349 ID: efa41b

>>47329
That's actually not a bad idea in theory, but in reality it retains the creepiness of sneaking into her quarters, while losing the romantic aspect.

>>47333
Naw, I actually do think you're being a tremendous faggot. Sorry, but if you want everyone to think you're cool, you're doing it wrong. Also, note that we do have rules now.
>>
No. 47353 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339331849.png - (36.41KB , 800x600 , 11.png )
47353

I suppose it would be romantic to escape with her, but it's also highly irresponsible.
..Well, either way, I should atleast tell her farewell, no matter how unorthodox.

There's just one guard on this level of the tower - None of us are very important, and we're deep inside the palace.
If I can sneak past him the rest of the way should be free.
>>
No. 47354 ID: 7eda8b

Just leave her a brief but sincere note.

Toss something shiny in a direction. When he goes to investigate, dash past him.
>>
No. 47360 ID: 99ff38

>>47354

The note should say

"Dear Spiked Chain.

Sorry, I'm not into incest. I'm off to find someone with a more interesting genepool. Bye.

Love
your ex-groom"
>>
No. 47363 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339376042.png - (36.28KB , 800x600 , 12.png )
47363

I'll throw one of the jewels from my robe at his feet.

>PLING
>"Hm? Vhat's dis?"

Wow! He must be sleepy or something!
By the time he gets up I'll be around the corner, and then it's a short way to Spiked Chain's room.
>>
No. 47366 ID: 1689ab

>>47360
How about something like this instead...

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that 's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

Love,
Balisong

PS: Gone to kill some dudes. If I don't come back, avenge my death.
>>
No. 47372 ID: 490521

>>47365
lol
>>
No. 47373 ID: 490521
File 125339445754.png - (44.54KB , 927x690 , personalarmy.png )
47373

Special treatment for the delicate flower?

(I take it you didn't read the ban reason. No one else on the ENTIRE BOARD has to put up with trolls. Reaver is no exception. I'm not doing this because he is special. I am doing this because we are tgchan.)
>>
No. 47374 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339447814.png - (51.94KB , 800x600 , 13.png )
47374

Well, uhm.. I didn't actually bring any paper, pen or ink with me.
>>
No. 47375 ID: 6faa8c

>>47374
Well, that's too bad. Looks like it's plan A. Or you can recite it to her.
>>
No. 47380 ID: d035e1

>>47373

We?
>>
No. 47382 ID: 6faa8c

>>47380
Yes, we. Us. Posters on tgchan.
>>
No. 47385 ID: 1689ab

>>47374
Write it in blood, on her wall.
>>
No. 47387 ID: 6faa8c

>>47385
Um.
No.
>>
No. 47392 ID: 62ec90

Knock on the door you stupid.
>>
No. 47393 ID: 4553b2

>>47374
Burst in romantically!
>>
No. 47395 ID: d035e1

>>47387

Good idea. We can use the blood from our nose.
>>
No. 47405 ID: efa41b

BURST IN

>>47373
technically speaking, we don't have a rule against trolling here. You mean flaming.

Also note that this is why I suggested in /txt/ to have a rule against faggotry.
>>
No. 47407 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339578494.png - (68.20KB , 800x600 , 14.png )
47407

Allright, I'll burst in confidently!

..!

>"Who is it?"

..She seems to be studying the Book of the Dark Moon. I don't know if she's very religious or simply following tradition.
>>
No. 47411 ID: d035e1

"It is I! Your cousin! I thought I would drop in for some hot incest on incest action."
>>
No. 47412 ID: 1689ab

You don't recognize her? Must be an intruder. Draw your blade and demand to know what she did with the chambers rightful inhabitant.
>>
No. 47413 ID: 6faa8c

>>47407
It is I, Darkmoon Balisong!
>>
No. 47422 ID: cf44da

>>47407

Slip your hood down. Introduce yourself. Compliment her beauty.
>>
No. 47425 ID: 1e512e

>>47412

Despite being engaged and living in the same palace, they have probably never actually met before. Royalty is weird that way.


Since you are flouting proper etiquette anyway, perhaps a nom de guerre is in order? Introduce yourself as the dashing rogue Butterfly Knife. You have heard rumors of the legendary beauty of Darkmoon Spiked Chain, and wished to see if they were true.
>>
No. 47427 ID: 1689ab

>>47425
Oh hell yes, that is a brilliant idea.
>>
No. 47429 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339657318.png - (71.49KB , 800x600 , 15.png )
47429

>"It is I, Darkmoon Balisonk!"
>"Balisonk? Come sitink vhith me. It is not like you to beink sneak around like this."
>"Uhm.. You are beink vhery beautiful tonight."
>".... Is somethink wronk?"
>>
No. 47436 ID: 6faa8c

>>47429
Confess your feelings about your position in life, your drive to help against the Skullking. Tell her you wish to know her better, and that you tire of sitting in the castle all day.
>>
No. 47437 ID: f44349

>>47429
Tell her everything!
How you tire of sitting about doing nothing and you want to help your people, how you plan to join the army, and how you wanted to wish her farewell before you left!
Do it as dramatically as possible!
>>
No. 47439 ID: 1689ab

>>47437
Make lots of arm gestures.
>>
No. 47440 ID: 6faa8c

>>47439
Yes, definitely.
>>
No. 47445 ID: cf44da

>>47429

She looks a tad older than you.

...Well done, lad.
>>
No. 47446 ID: f89869

>>47440
Also tell her to not try to stop you.
>>
No. 47447 ID: 62ec90

Women tend to hit maturity before men.
>>
No. 47453 ID: d035e1

>>47429

SING TO HER.

I MEAN IT WORKED IN MUDY QUEST, IT CAN'T FAIL NOW.
>>
No. 47454 ID: fb5d8e
File 12533977489.png - (67.57KB , 800x600 , 16.png )
47454

Spiked chain is about 350 years older than me, but the difference in years will be insignificant once I reach 500 as well.
Our marriage was arranged for all sorts of reasons I have yet to understand; How well our match was held no priority.

>"Spiked Chain.. I.. I am runnink avhay... I- I don't vhant to livink this isolated life anymore! I am vhantink to join the army and protentink Firevhater! Protetink you, and all the family!"
>"Balisong... You are beink brave. Alvhays havink you been mature for your age. I vhould have been a proud vhife."
>>
No. 47456 ID: d035e1

She wants you. You should consume that sweet incest love fruit now.

Cover her nose, though. We don't want our clothes to be stained.
>>
No. 47457 ID: cf44da

>>47454

Hug her. "And I would have been a proud husband."
>>
No. 47459 ID: 62ec90

>>47457

You must mean "And I will be a proud husband".
>>
No. 47463 ID: f44349

>>47454
>>47457
Ooh! Oh!
This is the perfect time for some kind of dramatic promise that you'll be back after the war is over!
Make her pine for you~
>>
No. 47465 ID: efa41b

>>47463
No need to be a dick about it. Just stay with
>>47457
>>
No. 47468 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339880677.png - (64.80KB , 800x600 , 17.png )
47468

>"And I would have been-- No.. When the war is over, I /will/ be a proud husband."
>"Balisong.. Be safe."
>>
No. 47470 ID: 6faa8c

>>47468
Awwwright.

Now, let us abscond!
>>
No. 47471 ID: 7eda8b

Say that what you do, you do for the common good.

How good are you at sneaking? If you're real good, you could probably make your way as a singleton killing skullmen without being in the army at all.
>>
No. 47472 ID: cf44da

>>47468

Take your leave. Let's go smite some evil.
>>
No. 47478 ID: d035e1

"Don't worry fine lady, the powers of the god Ra-Ilroad'on will keep us safe from harm."
>>
No. 47483 ID: fb5d8e
File 125339972955.png - (48.69KB , 800x600 , 18.png )
47483

Alright, with a plan formed and farewells said I can put things into motion.
I should be able to make my way downstairs without too much trouble.

Many thanks for the help, esteemed ancestral spirits. I will call upon you again soon.
>>
No. 47490 ID: 99ff38

That was an enjoyable (if not boring) train ride.

Too bad we didn't make a stop on incest city central station.
>>
No. 47500 ID: e8d8be

>>47490

Maybe they did, we just didn't get to see it.
>>
No. 47601 ID: af9412

I'm always intrigued when a quest focuses primarily on setting and atmosphere. I look forward to seeing where this is going.
Good to see the follow-through and promises of more.

Also thank you for not fallingman.gif
>>
No. 47613 ID: 1e512e

>Too bad we didn't make a stop on incest city central station.

Yeah, it's too bad Reaver isn't doing the same fucking thing people suggest in every god damned thread.

Grow up.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password