[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 36800)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 125179623425.jpg - (76.97KB , 800x600 , TrashQuest.jpg )
36800 No. 36800 ID: a3b36a

Ehhn. Not a bloody thing o' worth t' loot in dis dump, ehh, Tannis? Wot a waste o' time. I shoulda...

Eh? ...wot's dis glass ball thing? Izzit worth ennythin'?
Expand all images
>>
No. 36801 ID: c72b1d

Why, hello there.
>>
No. 36803 ID: 795b36

Honk honk!

Beep beep!
>>
No. 36804 ID: f2de2f

THANK YOU FOR DIALING MOVIE PHONE. IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOVIE YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER, PRESS 1 NOW.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR A LIST OF AVAILABLE MOVIES, PRESS 2 NOW.
>>
No. 36816 ID: 007a2e

Hey, stop hearing voices in your head, it's creepy and anti-social. No wonder you're scrabbling around in the dumps.
>>
No. 36838 ID: 789c25

Behold the cacophony.
>>
No. 36899 ID: 6c80cf

'Sup.

Who threw us away?
>>
No. 36902 ID: 43d730

Pick up those orange glasses there, they look useful.
>>
No. 36903 ID: f4963f

>>36899
Screw that. How are we still kinda orange?

And who threw away those bitchin' shades? Pick them up immediately!
>>
No. 36953 ID: a3b36a
File 125184500279.jpg - (78.40KB , 800x600 , TrashQuest2.jpg )
36953

GREAT BLOODY FECK! DIS FECKIN' BALL TALKS! FECK! BALLS! HOLLY MUDDER O' FECK!
>>
No. 36954 ID: a3b36a
File 12518451486.jpg - (40.81KB , 800x600 , TrashQuest3.jpg )
36954

HNNGF! Feckin' Balls! Talkin'! Da Divvil! Majjik!
>>
No. 36956 ID: a3b36a
File 12518452312.gif - (18.62KB , 800x600 , TrashQuest4.gif )
36956

*WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!*
>>
No. 36958 ID: f4963f

But we're /your/ magic devil ball~

Also: OW. Ow. Ow. Stop that.
>>
No. 36959 ID: a3b36a
File 125184532555.jpg - (49.03KB , 800x600 , TrashQuestEnd.jpg )
36959

Bloody feckin' balls... Feckin' Hell. Feckin' Feck. Where's Me Loot? Feck. I needs a drink.
>>
No. 36962 ID: 007a2e

>>36959

One of these shards is going to claim someone, and when they do, YOU'LL be the first to die.
>>
No. 36963 ID: f4963f

>>36959
>>36962
We tried to be nice. :(

It's going to be not nice time when we get back together, trash man. NOT NICE TIME.
>>
No. 36968 ID: abaddb

>>36959
INUYASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KAGOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No. 37171 ID: 6c80cf

>>36959

Okay, that's it.

We're killing him.
>>
No. 37186 ID: f4963f
File 125187328165.jpg - (212.71KB , 877x675 , SQ_01.jpg )
37186

hi? hihihi. is shiny. i like shiny. shiny shiny shiny.
>>
No. 37187 ID: ab91ae

>>37186
Eat Shiny!
>>
No. 37189 ID: 6faa8c

>>37186
Giant has lots of shinies. Lots and lots of shinies where he sleeps. Follow him to shinies.
>>
No. 37194 ID: f4963f
File 125187400589.jpg - (215.24KB , 877x675 , SQ_02.jpg )
37194

>>37187
Okay!
>>
No. 37195 ID: f4963f
File 125187403390.jpg - (161.75KB , 877x675 , SQ_03.jpg )
37195

>>37189
okay!
>>
No. 37196 ID: ed8d8a

>>37186
Hi! Hihihihi! Get all the shiny!
>>
No. 37205 ID: f4963f
File 125187468035.jpg - (185.17KB , 877x675 , SQ_04.jpg )
37205

>>37196
but but but giant has lots of shinies!!
okay voicey things i am here but the giant will not let me in i am sad there are no shinies

what i do?!?!
>>
No. 37206 ID: 6faa8c

>>37205
climbclimbclimb
>>
No. 37207 ID: f4963f
File 125187539984.jpg - (185.77KB , 877x675 , SQ_05.jpg )
37207

>>37206
okay!
>>
No. 37210 ID: 6faa8c

>>37207
Digdigdig?

Look? Sniff. Food?
>>
No. 37212 ID: cd08c0

>>37207
Use teeth to gnaw through roof. Gain access to attic inside roof. Is warm and safe in there.
Can store shiny things!
>>
No. 37213 ID: f4963f
File 125187612149.jpg - (181.70KB , 877x675 , SQ_06.jpg )
37213

>>37210
>>37212
okay!
>>
No. 37214 ID: f4963f
File 125187617964.jpg - (144.91KB , 789x608 , SQ_07.jpg )
37214

is dark and warm
light come in from HOLE
what i do?
>>
No. 37215 ID: 7eda8b

Open the box with your adorable person-like forepaws.
>>
No. 37216 ID: f4963f
File 125187675195.jpg - (145.59KB , 789x608 , SQ_08.jpg )
37216

... is DARK!
>>
No. 37217 ID: f4963f
File 125187678954.jpg - (150.40KB , 877x675 , SQ_09.jpg )
37217

>>37215
how do i open?!?

:(
>>
No. 37219 ID: f44349

>>37217
You gotta use that thingie on the front...
Maybe push it. Maybe pull on it. Idunno yet.
Take a closer look!
>>
No. 37220 ID: 7eda8b

Try finding a catch on the square on the front.
>>
No. 37221 ID: f4963f
File 125187758870.jpg - (111.81KB , 789x608 , SQ_10.jpg )
37221

>>37219
okay!

is confusing :(

heeeelllp
>>
No. 37222 ID: ab91ae

>>37221
Push down on one side!
>>
No. 37223 ID: 7eda8b

The little bit that's sticking out of the square on the front. Grab hold of that and twist it around.
>>
No. 37224 ID: f4963f
File 125187821460.jpg - (123.71KB , 789x608 , SQ_11.jpg )
37224

>>37222
okay!
>>
No. 37225 ID: 6136db

>>37224
Good. You're a good squirrel. Now lift the bigger metal thing over the thing you just turned.
>>
No. 37226 ID: f4963f
File 125187871946.jpg - (102.17KB , 789x608 , SQ_12.jpg )
37226

>>37225
>you're a good squirrel
:D
>now lift the metal thing
okay!
>>
No. 37227 ID: f4963f
File 125187876815.jpg - (133.76KB , 789x608 , SQ_13.jpg )
37227

it still not open!!!

top move but is so heavy!

;_;
>>
No. 37228 ID: 6136db

>>37226
Oh yes you are :)

Now push up the upper wooden thing. I can be heavy, so push hard!
>>
No. 37229 ID: 6136db
File 12518792196.png - (89.39KB , 789x608 , response.png )
37229

>>37227
What is that thing near you?
>>
No. 37231 ID: f4963f
File 125187999015.jpg - (150.01KB , 789x608 , SQ_14.jpg )
37231

>>37228
whew! okay okay okay! box is open!!!
>>37229
dunno! is it shiny?
>>
No. 37232 ID: 6faa8c

>>37231
look look in box look look at thing
>>
No. 37233 ID: 6136db

>>37231
Kinda looks like a mousetrap. Don't touch the other thing.

Look in the box!
>>
No. 37234 ID: f4963f
File 125188109995.jpg - (211.34KB , 789x608 , SQ_15.jpg )
37234

>>37233
>look in the box
BORING!
>>
No. 37236 ID: f4963f
File 125188129138.jpg - (217.35KB , 877x675 , SQ_16.jpg )
37236

>>37229
>>37233
>what is that thing?
>look at that thing!
dunno! its not shiny.
>>
No. 37259 ID: f4963f
File 125190405167.jpg - (96.04KB , 877x675 , SQ_17.jpg )
37259

is awake...?
>>
No. 37260 ID: f4963f
File 125190415966.jpg - (145.30KB , 789x608 , SQ_18.jpg )
37260

oh hi. i sleepy so i sleep.
i is in GIANTS NEST
is warm
next to boring box
i hear noises from floor. they wake me up.

>:(
>>
No. 37261 ID: 2cbe3e

take things

run away
>>
No. 37262 ID: f4963f
File 125190458670.jpg - (211.60KB , 789x608 , SQ_19.jpg )
37262

>>37261
okay!

what i take?!
>>
No. 37264 ID: 2cbe3e

>>37262

take head run away
>>
No. 37268 ID: f4963f
File 125190576922.jpg - (160.53KB , 789x608 , SQ_20.jpg )
37268

>>37264
okay!!!

but but but
the hole is too high.

:(
>>
No. 37275 ID: ab91ae

>>37268
Look around for another way out!
>>
No. 37280 ID: f4963f
File 125190929280.jpg - (156.25KB , 789x608 , SQ_21.jpg )
37280

>>37275
okay!
here is boring chest, foldy wood thing and hole.
>>
No. 37281 ID: f4963f
File 125190934123.jpg - (126.10KB , 789x608 , SQ_22.jpg )
37281

... and here is dark hole and COTTON CANDY!

what i do?
>>
No. 37282 ID: c80cec

NO EAT COTTON CANDY! IS NOT COTTON CANDY!

Check inside hole!
>>
No. 37335 ID: f4963f
File 125192078373.jpg - (113.04KB , 789x608 , SQ_23.jpg )
37335

>>37282
>NOT COTTON CANDY! DO NOT EAT!
o-okay! okay!
>>
No. 37336 ID: f4963f
File 125192083853.jpg - (119.35KB , 789x608 , SQ_24.jpg )
37336

>Check inside hole!
okay!
is dark in here.
but warm~
wait, i smell something . . .
>>
No. 37338 ID: f4963f
File 125192096982.gif - (316.54KB , 877x675 , SQ_25.gif )
37338

. . .

>animatered
>>
No. 37339 ID: f78140

>>37338
ask him where large thing keeps shiny
>>
No. 37340 ID: ed8d8a

>>37338
Back up, say hi! Hihihi!
>>
No. 37341 ID: ab91ae

>>37338
Greet fellow rodent! Hihi!
>>
No. 37344 ID: f4963f
File 125192209019.jpg - (142.37KB , 877x675 , SQ_26.jpg )
37344

>>37340
hihihi! want to be friends?! we can share shiny things!

... he does not look happy. :(

maybe i should hug him?
>>
No. 37345 ID: ab91ae

>>37344
Offer him Cotton Candy as a peace offering!
>>
No. 37360 ID: 6164e0

>>37345
Back away from his hole. It is his home, and you entered without warning. You wouldn't like it if someone entered your home like that, right?
>>
No. 37446 ID: f4963f
File 125193165510.jpg - (146.60KB , 877x675 , SQ_27.jpg )
37446

>>37345
>Peace offering
'kay!

>>37360
oh yeah that makes sense! okay okay okay so ill give him some cotton candy to be friendly. yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!

this cotton candy makes my paw tingle
>>
No. 37447 ID: f4963f
File 125193170371.jpg - (153.08KB , 877x675 , SQ_28.jpg )
37447

um voices i really dont think he wants to be friend!!!

help! :(
>>
No. 37448 ID: 6164e0

>>37446
NO THAT IS BAD COTTON CANDY

TINGLY COTTON CANDY IS BAD EATING IT HURTS DON'T GIVE HIM HURTY COTTON CANDY THAT IS NOT NICE.
>>
No. 37449 ID: 6164e0

>>37447
NOTFRIEND IS MEAN.

STOP BEING NICE TO NOTFRIEND.

BITE NOTFRIEND.
>>
No. 37450 ID: fdc826

>>37447
>:C

Squirrel bigger than notfriend! Bitebitebite!
>>
No. 37451 ID: ed8d8a

Show him shiny thing? maybe he likes shiny things.
>>
No. 37457 ID: f4963f
File 125193276532.jpg - (111.95KB , 789x608 , SQ_29.jpg )
37457

>>37451
>show him shiny thing!
i EATED shiny thing!
silly voices
>>
No. 37465 ID: ab91ae

>>37457
Bite bite bite! Take off his ear, boo!
>>
No. 37467 ID: ed8d8a

>>37457
...bring him another shiny thing?
>>
No. 37476 ID: f4963f
File 125193780869.jpg - (134.12KB , 789x608 , SQ_30.jpg )
37476

>>37449
>>37450
>>37465
>Bite bite bite! Bite NOTFRIEND!
okay!!! i bite back of his neck! bad notfriend!
>>
No. 37477 ID: f4963f
File 125193783672.jpg - (143.30KB , 789x608 , SQ_31.jpg )
37477

!
>>
No. 37478 ID: f4963f
File 125193786753.jpg - (134.09KB , 789x608 , SQ_32.jpg )
37478

IM PINNED!!!
i did get his ear though. :3
BUT THIS BAD BAD BAD

WHAT I DO?!
>>
No. 37481 ID: ab91ae

>>37478
ROLL LEFT, Out from under him!
>>
No. 37487 ID: 6164e0

>>37478
BITE HIS THROAT BEFORE HE BITES YOUR THROAT
>>
No. 37488 ID: fdc826

>>37478
Roll left! Bite throat!

Kill! Killkillkill!
>>
No. 37490 ID: ed8d8a

Its just.. I don't.. I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS
Squeak! squeal! wiggle submissively!
WHY ARE YOU VOICES SO VIOLENT?
>>
No. 37494 ID: f4963f
File 125193974580.jpg - (135.82KB , 789x608 , SQ_33.jpg )
37494

>>37487
>Bite him first!
hes pushing my chin back!!! D:

>>37481
>ROLL LEFT!
okay!
>>
No. 37496 ID: cd08c0

>>37494
He's being territorial. Escape through the hole!
>>
No. 37497 ID: fdc826

>>37494
Bite tail, then run!

Bite throat if you can't run from notfriend!
>>
No. 37511 ID: f4963f
File 125194286686.jpg - (127.92KB , 789x608 , SQ_34.jpg )
37511

>>37496
>escape through the hole!
okay!
>>
No. 37536 ID: f4963f
File 125194458343.jpg - (70.24KB , 442x506 , SQ_35.jpg )
37536

>>37511
okay i scurry into hole.
notfriend not in hole. is hiding?
is very dark here.

tunnel is long! there is two ways to go.
one way smell like mildew
other way smell like food

what i do?
>>
No. 37542 ID: 43d730

>>37536
Food!
>>
No. 37545 ID: ab91ae

>>37536
Food!
>>
No. 37548 ID: 7eda8b

Food!
>>
No. 37554 ID: fdc826

Foodfoodfood!
>>
No. 37557 ID: 22e1dc

>>37536
In b4 mouse trap.
>>
No. 37565 ID: fdc826

>>37557
Shit, that's probably it, isn't it?

Disregard >>37554 ; go for mildew.
>>
No. 37599 ID: 6164e0

>>37536
Food is not-food, tricky thing, bad!

Go to mildew. Mildew always mildew. No surprise. Safe.
>>
No. 37674 ID: ed8d8a

How can you know that? what if food is food? Food!
>>
No. 37677 ID: f44349

go to food
but DONT TOUCH!!!
could be hurty-bad trick!
just look at where food is at
we will know if is good
>>
No. 39314 ID: f4963f
File 125235204080.jpg - (166.99KB , 789x608 , SQ_36.jpg )
39314

>i go towards food smells or mildew smells?

>>37543
>>37545
>>37548
>Food! Food! Foodfoodfood!
haha easy question

>>37599
>>37677
>go to food. DONT TOUCH!!! hurty-bad trick!
>food is not-food, tricky thing, bad!
im so confused :(
why is food tricky?

okay! i followed foody smells. i am in DARK PLACE. but not as dark as hole.

here is WALL with YUMMY OATS inside.
there is LIGHT coming from other side of WALL.
and here is FREE CHEESE!!!
>>
No. 39321 ID: 3745a7

>>39314

Do not touch cheese! Is trap! Eat oats if hungry!
>>
No. 39328 ID: c80cec

>>39314
No take free cheese, is trap! Snappy hurty ouch!
Push cheesy trap into hole for Notfriend!
>>
No. 39336 ID: a9cdb7

>>39314
You're a squirrel you don't even like cheese.
Eat some oats and check out the light.
>>
No. 39354 ID: f4963f
File 125235418765.jpg - (197.79KB , 877x675 , SQ_37.jpg )
39354

>>39321
>>39328
>do not eat the cheese!
o-okay. whatever you say voicey things.

>>39336
>you're a squirrel, you don't even like cheese.
oh yeah!

>>39328
>push cheesy trap into hole for Notfriend!
okay!

>eat oats
mmm oats.
>>
No. 39356 ID: f4963f
File 125235421948.jpg - (167.83KB , 877x675 , SQ_38.jpg )
39356

>>39336
>check out the light
ow i forgot how bright it was outside.
this place is weird.
>>
No. 39363 ID: 558cb0

>>37557
>>39314

Called it.

Our goal is obviously to get that mask to use it to solve a variety of trippy reality-shifting puzzles. Or maybe it's just a cameo.
>>
No. 39365 ID: ab91ae

>>39356
Hop down, investigate open door!
>>
No. 39367 ID: a9cdb7

>>39356
Can you open this plastic thing next to you?
Maybe try to push the top down and turn it.
>>
No. 39391 ID: f4963f
File 125235605422.jpg - (197.17KB , 877x675 , SQ_39.jpg )
39391

>>39367
is annoying!!!

>:(
>>
No. 39394 ID: f4963f
File 125235617830.jpg - (171.70KB , 877x675 , SQ_40.jpg )
39394

>investigate open door!
okay!
i is peeking into open wood thing!
i smells SMOKE and GIANT.
i hear GIANT.

"Feckin' boards! Divvil! Majjik boards! Demin-suckin' mudderfeckers!"

is kinda scary guys.

:(
>>
No. 39396 ID: ab91ae

>>39394
Lets not go in there.

Climb up onto the table! The thing in the middle of the room! There's more food there!
>>
No. 39409 ID: f4963f
File 12523570431.jpg - (172.54KB , 877x675 , SQ_41.jpg )
39409

>>39396
okay!!!

ooh! it full of nuts!

more nuts than i can be carrying!

what i do with all these nuts?!
>>
No. 39410 ID: c80cec

>>39409
Stuff cheeks for later!
>>
No. 39411 ID: a9cdb7

>>39409
Push them of the table, then hurry and hide near the open door.
If the giant comes to see what's going on, sneak into the other room.
>>
No. 39420 ID: 6c80cf

>>39409

Run over to the counter on your right, pull out triangle thing from the counter by wood handle.
>>
No. 39427 ID: 6164e0

>>39409
stuff cheeks!

Can always get more later, and nuts good!!
>>
No. 39440 ID: f4963f
File 125235925689.jpg - (107.20KB , 698x600 , SQ_42.jpg )
39440

>>39427
>>39410
kay! :D
>>
No. 39441 ID: f4963f
File 125235929919.jpg - (176.37KB , 877x675 , SQ_43.jpg )
39441

>>39420
okay!
>>
No. 39444 ID: 6164e0

>>39441
Okay, the triangle thing hurts really bad if you touch it, but the wood part is okay to touch.

Yay, you have a giant pain triangle! I wonder what we can do with it!?
>>
No. 39594 ID: 6c80cf

>>39441

Run into the open room! Keep low to the ground and around the edge of it, and try to keep out of sight of the BIG MAN.
>>
No. 39649 ID: f4963f
File 125237715622.jpg - (278.72KB , 877x675 , SQ_44.jpg )
39649

>>39411
>Push off nuts as a distraction, then scurry past GIANT.

i push bowl over (but not nuts!!! nuts must be safe!!! !!! !!!) and hide.

GIANT not come. it make lot of noises, though.

>>39594
>peek into next room
okay.

room smell even more like SMOKE now.

GIANT is sucking on glass thing? he smelly. there is big FIRE.

"Gorram feckin' demon games! Bloody feckin' games. Feckin' feck! Them there dump's fulla divvil 'imsalf! Freckin' balls."

this guy kinda scary and big D:

oh and loud.

what i do?
>>
No. 39653 ID: ab91ae

>>39649
This guy has the WORST shinies. Hide under the couch!
>>
No. 39655 ID: 6c80cf

>>39649

Avoid FIRE! Run up to wall and jump up boxes, get up on the shelf before he turns around!
>>
No. 39669 ID: f4963f
File 125237978385.jpg - (280.52KB , 877x675 , SQ_45.jpg )
39669

>>39653
>Hide under the couch!
i not that squishy. almost fit. too fat? :(

>>39655
>avoid fire!
okay! good plan! i avoid fire!

ooh boxes are jumpy! i get up to shelf
i so smart!
giant still talk. i dunno who he talk to!
>>
No. 39674 ID: 120ca8

>>39669
Push that book off the ledge and then hide in the hole. It will be sooo funny!
>>
No. 39696 ID: 6164e0

>>39669
Push the thing with scribbles on it's front into the fire! It will make pretty lights!

But hide in the hole because the fire might get bigger while making pretty lights!! :(
>>
No. 39701 ID: 6c80cf

>>39669

Take TRIANGLE THING, point it down at him, then jump on him.
>>
No. 39712 ID: 7eda8b

Look inside the mousehole near you.
>>
No. 39722 ID: f4963f
File 125238366911.jpg - (282.23KB , 877x675 , SQ_46.jpg )
39722

>>39701
triangle thing in other room silly voices!

>>39674
>>39696
okay!

"AGH! DA DIVVIL'S OWN MAJJIK! FLYIN' FRECKIN BOOKS! TRICKS N' DIVVILRIES!"
>>
No. 39723 ID: f4963f
File 125238374566.jpg - (264.98KB , 877x675 , SQ_47.jpg )
39723

giant run out of room

whew he didnt see me!

what i do now?
>>
No. 39725 ID: ed8d8a

>>39723
Which way did he go George, which way did he go?
>>
No. 39732 ID: 120ca8

>>39723
it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts
>>
No. 39734 ID: 7eda8b

Wait a few seconds to make sure he doesn't come back with that sword in the other room. If he doesn't, look for pictures in the book.
>>
No. 39740 ID: f4963f
File 125238508023.jpg - (268.55KB , 877x675 , SQ_48.jpg )
39740

>>39725
he go left!
no wait right
no wait.
agh so confusing
. . .
he go THAT way! in FOOD ROOM.

>>39734
>See if he comes back
okay! i wait.
hearing MOVEMENTING. he moving. sounds quieter now?
>>
No. 39742 ID: f4963f
File 125238513676.jpg - (107.63KB , 698x600 , SQ_49.jpg )
39742

>>39732
>it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it...
WHAT?! WHAT HURTS?!

what hurts?!? :(
>>
No. 39743 ID: 7eda8b

Examine the thing you just pushed off the shelf.

Examine contents of large objects you climbed up to get on the shelf.
>>
No. 39745 ID: ed8d8a

>>39742
That's what those markings mean on the wall behind the soft thing GIANT was sitting on.

Some markings mean things! we can tell what they mean sometimes.
>>
No. 39751 ID: 120ca8

>>39742
Please tell me it isn't July 28th.
>>
No. 39788 ID: 6164e0

>>39742
Don't worry. Some voices say weird things.

You did good, YAY!!

Good job!! :)
>>
No. 39808 ID: f4963f
File 125239372093.jpg - (110.81KB , 698x600 , SQ_50.jpg )
39808

>>39788
>you did a good job, yay!
oh really? thank you!!! <3
>>
No. 39809 ID: f4963f
File 12523937783.jpg - (261.57KB , 877x675 , SQ_51.jpg )
39809

>>39743
>examine book!
okay!

. . .
>>
No. 39810 ID: f4963f
File 12523938071.jpg - (234.24KB , 877x675 , SQ_52.jpg )
39810

BORING!
>>
No. 39813 ID: 6164e0

>>39809
>>39810
Aw. I didn't think it was boring.

We can understand those squiggles, okay?

So in the future, just ask us, we can tell you what squiggles are saying!
>>
No. 39820 ID: 6c80cf

>>39810

It's actually a book of summoning! It can make friends for you! Just look at it quickly and turn pages. There are probably pictures.
>>
No. 39843 ID: 2cbe3e

Look in the xxx bottles for a nip of happy juice.
>>
No. 39865 ID: 6164e0

>>39843
And happy juice can taste a bit icky, but it makes you REALLY HAPPY, and things become even more fun, YAY!

Fun fun fun!
>>
No. 39866 ID: ed8d8a

*facepalm*
>>
No. 39867 ID: ea6472

>>39865
Oh the things that have been done in the pursuit of happy juice.
http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/38522.html#38604
>>
No. 40166 ID: f4963f
File 125245630172.jpg - (277.81KB , 877x675 , SQ_53.jpg )
40166

>>39820
>it can summon friends for you!
... oh.

... i dont think it work now.
>>
No. 40168 ID: f4963f
File 125245639012.jpg - (265.12KB , 877x675 , SQ_54.jpg )
40168

>>39843
>>39865
okay!

egh! taste bad!
>>
No. 40170 ID: 308dd6

>>40168
Just knock it down then, it'll burn pretty fun. And after that you'll want to leave the room and get away from the fire.
>>
No. 40175 ID: c42be6

>>40168
What's that, over on the box-steps? It looks like another rodent? See if it wants to be your friend, unless it is notfriend.
>>
No. 40176 ID: f4963f
File 12524571593.jpg - (277.72KB , 877x675 , SQ_55.jpg )
40176

>>40170
>knock it down
o-okay...

-hic-

it, uh...

it down now . . .
>>
No. 40188 ID: f4963f
File 125245794546.jpg - (277.10KB , 877x675 , SQ_56.jpg )
40188

>>40176
*Hack!* *Wheeze!*

. . .

there a lot of smoke now guys
thinky hard . . .

. . . is so dizzy
>>
No. 40190 ID: c80cec

run run run run run! quick! through hole! need to leave giant's house!
>>
No. 40191 ID: 6164e0

>>40188
Into the hole in the wall!

Yay, Happy juice makes you feel fuzzy and warm, doesn't it!

More so that usual, I mean.
>>
No. 40207 ID: f4963f
File 12524591917.jpg - (84.30KB , 608x613 , SQ_57.jpg )
40207

>>40190
>>40191
. . . *hack!*
kay

...

is dark. i dizzy. breathe little easier. hearing noises. giant? dunno. dun care.

want to sleep. :(

i bump into walls. bump! bump! hehehehe . . .

. . .

smoke smell strong from behind. is also straw smell, food smell, and mildew smell.

smell notfriend too. too dizzy. dunno where exactly. :(

. . . what i do?
>>
No. 40211 ID: 6164e0

>>40207
DON'T SLEEP, BAD THINGS HAPPEN IF YOU SLEEP NOW.

Follow straw smell, and find a way out of funny home!

THEN SLEEP.
>>
No. 40213 ID: ab91ae

>>40207
Go ahead, sleep. You've done well, squirrel. You are a good squirrel. You can go ahead and sleep.
>>
No. 40215 ID: f4963f
File 125246004917.jpg - (85.19KB , 608x613 , SQ_58.jpg )
40215

>>40211
>DON'T SLEEP BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!
>>40213
>good squirrel, you can sleep now~
. . .
what. :(
>>
No. 40219 ID: c42be6

>>40215
The house is on fire. If you sleep now, it will reach you. Get outside first.
>>
No. 40220 ID: 308dd6

>>40215
Okay, bad things *might* happen. It might be safe to sleep but it's better to get outside first. Outside is safe.
>>
No. 40221 ID: 5ba271

Whatever you don't, make sure you stay awake. It'll kill you.
>>
No. 40227 ID: 6164e0

Passing out drunk in a tunnel made by a creature that tried to kill you makes for SLEEP BAD!

Get out of house, then SLEEP GOOD.
>>
No. 40262 ID: b12379

So, so far, we've gotten an adorable squirrel to eat a shard of glass and set some guy's house on fire.

Are we Satan?
>>
No. 40264 ID: b12379

>>40215
Wait until you're outside, THEN sleep.
>>
No. 40507 ID: f4963f
File 125252446859.jpg - (103.52KB , 877x562 , SQ_59.jpg )
40507

>>40219
>>40220
>>40227
>>40264
>outside!
o-okay!

i crawl. feeling warmer. louder. sound like fire? -hic-

i almost there. something in way. seeing a little easier now but blurry.

. . .

is notfriend.
>>
No. 40513 ID: 43d730

>>40507
Breathe in his face and giggle.
>>
No. 40514 ID: ab91ae

>>40507
Run past him! I realize there is no room for this, but you need to get out. Keep heading forward!
>>
No. 40516 ID: 2cbe3e

throw up at him. Maybe it'll... stop him somehow?
>>
No. 40524 ID: 6164e0

>>40507
Happy juice makes things hurt less, YAY!

So bite bite bite notfriend! As long as he doesn't bite your face or throat, is okay!
>>
No. 40558 ID: f4963f
File 12525310851.jpg - (108.27KB , 877x562 , SQ_60.jpg )
40558

>>40514
>run past him!
sound good! i runs up to him. he stand up and make NOT HAPPY sounds. :(

>>40513
>breathe in his face and giggle
hee hee hee~
he not do anything.
>>
No. 40560 ID: f4963f
File 125253120324.jpg - (111.44KB , 877x562 , SQ_61.jpg )
40560

>run past him!
i trying to squeeze past notfriend
he push me down!

>>40524
>bite bite bite!
i not let you win this time notfriend!!! >:(
>>
No. 40569 ID: 902e24

Throw him behind you and then move on! As fast as possible! You have to get out!
>>
No. 40577 ID: 6164e0

>>40560
OH NO, HOT BURNY FIRE COMING!

Throw him off you, and RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!

DON'T LET FIRE CATCH YOU!
>>
No. 40610 ID: f4963f
File 125253450155.jpg - (121.91KB , 877x562 , SQ_62.jpg )
40610

>>40569
>>40577
>throw him off and run!
GO AWAY NOTFRIEND WE RUNNING!!!

so dizzy
>>
No. 40612 ID: 6164e0

>>40610
FIRE COMING CLOSER

BURNING BAD!! :(

RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!!
>>
No. 40613 ID: f4963f
File 125253456570.jpg - (187.44KB , 877x675 , SQ_63.jpg )
40613

i run to straw room.

smells like smoke

-hack!-

so dizzy. want to sleep. :(

it very hot here
>>
No. 40615 ID: 2cbe3e

Get out of the room. You'll die if you stay.

Once you get out of here, see if you can't cough up that shard of glass. We've probably not helped here much.
>>
No. 40617 ID: 902e24

>>40613

NO SLEEPY! STAY AWAKE!
Dig through straw! Digdigdig!
>>
No. 40637 ID: f4963f
File 125253692653.jpg - (166.23KB , 877x675 , SQ_64.jpg )
40637

>>40617
>dig through straw! digdigdig!
okay!

what this? stupid METAL STUFF in straw! :(

i not fit between wires ;_;

I TRAPPED?! WHAT I DO VOICEY THINGS?!
>>
No. 40638 ID: c80cec

Climb up wires, squirrels are good at climbing! Get out hole you came in!
>>
No. 40639 ID: ab91ae

CLIMB BITCH CLIMB
>>
No. 40653 ID: 6164e0

Climb up the stupid wire to the hole you came in through!

Yay, you're outside!

Not go home and sleep.

Sleep nice in home!
>>
No. 40654 ID: 6164e0

Climb up the stupid wire to the hole you came in through!

Yay, you're outside!

Now go home and sleep.

Sleep nice in home!
>>
No. 40660 ID: f4963f
File 125253929294.jpg - (235.37KB , 877x675 , SQ_65.jpg )
40660

>>40638
>>40639
>>40653
>climb climb climb!

...
>>
No. 40661 ID: f4963f
File 125253933270.jpg - (244.89KB , 877x675 , SQ_66.jpg )
40661

. . .

-hack!-

-cough!-
>>
No. 40662 ID: f4963f
File 125253939710.jpg - (262.54KB , 877x675 , SQ_67.jpg )
40662

>One of these shards is going to claim someone, and when they do...
>>
No. 40663 ID: f4963f
File 12525394621.jpg - (275.10KB , 877x675 , SQ_68.jpg )
40663

>... YOU'LL be the first to die.

...

breath easier now.

but very tired. :(
>>
No. 40664 ID: c80cec

>>40663
Good Squirrel! You did well! Now go find a comfy place to sleep!
>>
No. 40669 ID: f44349

>>40663
JUST AS PLANNED

You did good.
You're a good squirrel.
Go find yourself a nice place to sleep.
>>
No. 40671 ID: 6164e0

>>40663
YAY! You are such a good squirrel!

You should go home and rest now!
>>
No. 40714 ID: f4963f
File 12525441348.jpg - (121.72KB , 877x675 , SQ_69.jpg )
40714

>>40664
>>40669
>>40671
that sound like good idea

sleep good.
>>
No. 40715 ID: f4963f
File 125254416455.jpg - (208.12KB , 877x675 , SQ_70.jpg )
40715

night night
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password