[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 36480)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12517512031.jpg - (202.56KB , 800x600 , title.jpg )
36480 No. 36480 ID: f98e0b

Begin.
Expand all images
>>
No. 36481 ID: ed8d8a

survive!
>>
No. 36482 ID: 6136db

REINCARNATE INTO A BUNNY

> RAPE NIMI
>>
No. 36483 ID: f98e0b
File 125175133461.jpg - (271.81KB , 800x600 , you.jpg )
36483

Your name is John, a passenger onboard the Calypso, a Torpedo Frigate in Allied Space. Your job is to paint the ship in various tonse of gunmetal grey and warning sign yellow.
Today is your 19th day on the job.
There's a war on.
>>
No. 36484 ID: 7d190c

"Though eternity lies before thee, thy work in the land of the living is not done. Return now, brave one. I know we shall meet again."

"Death is only the begining."
>>
No. 36485 ID: 2cbe3e

>>36483

Well better go and start cleanin'
>>
No. 36487 ID: 6136db

>>36483
Best get to paintin those tonse, John.
You don't want mister Richards yelling at you again. He's such a douche.
>>
No. 36488 ID: 06fc25

Continue about your work oblivious to the world. Get eaten by xenomorph.
>>
No. 36493 ID: f98e0b
File 125175181246.jpg - (269.38KB , 800x600 , wut.jpg )
36493

>>36485
John isn't entirely sure what you are trying to play at here.
>>36487
Haw haw.
>>36488
Good idea.

Wait, xeno-wha..?
>>
No. 36494 ID: 2af4d3

>>36483
Reminds me of Red Dwarf. Get to painting.
>>
No. 36495 ID: 7d190c

John Hug Paintcan
>>
No. 36496 ID: 6136db

>>36493
That's classified for command staff only. Nothing to worry about. I'm sure there are no xenos aboard this ship.

So, what do you have with you?
>>
No. 36497 ID: f98e0b
File 125175195079.jpg - (277.93KB , 800x600 , uh oh.jpg )
36497

>>36493
The world goes red and alarm bells begin sounding.
>MISSILE LAUNCH DETECTED. TARGET CALYPSO. BRACE FOR IMMEDIATE IMPACT.
Eh?
>>
No. 36500 ID: 6136db

>>36497
BRACE FOR IMPACT! DUCK LIKE IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING DISNEY APOCALYPSE!
>>
No. 36502 ID: 6faa8c

>>36497
QUICKLY JOHN TO THE ESCAPE PODS
>>
No. 36503 ID: 1afd58

>>36497
Whatever you do, don't die.

Also don't be around glass, or dangerous chemicals, or open areas.

If this is likely a concussive blast, cover your ears and open your mouth to avoid dying.
>>
No. 36506 ID: f98e0b
File 125175235042.jpg - (210.23KB , 800x600 , dead.jpg )
36506

>>36500
>>36502
>>36503
Several thoughts flit through John's head. Thoughts of panic, escape, safety.
Who could have launched this sort of attack this deep into Alliance space?

It doesn't matter now.
>>
No. 36507 ID: 6faa8c

>>36506
...
>>
No. 36508 ID: f4963f

>>36506
Awesome. Archive quest. Win the internet.
>>
No. 36510 ID: f98e0b

>>36507
You knew what you signed up for, yes?
>>
No. 36511 ID: 2cbe3e

>>36506

This was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
No. 36512 ID: c80cec

>I Flew beyond the sun before it was time
>Burning all the gold that held me inside my shell
>Waiting for you to pull me back in
>I almost sat the world in my sights

>Lost, love bright eyes fading
>Faster than stars falling
>How can I tell you thatI failed?
>Tell you I failed

>Fallen from grace cause I been away too long
>Leaving you behind with my lonesome song
>Now I'm lost in oblivion

Godspeed, John.
>>
No. 36517 ID: 2af4d3

Space zombie time now?
>>
No. 36519 ID: 6136db

>When I hear that wind blow,
>all across the Wicklow mountains.
>Is it you I hear a calling?
>Johnny boy, oh Johnny boy.


>When I look to the west,
>out across the River Shannon.
>I can still see you smiling.
>Johnny boy, oh Johnny boy.


>When the leaves have turned to brown
>and winter's due.
>As I watch the sun go down,
>I'll think of you.


>When I hear that wind blow,
>all across the Wicklow mountains.
>Sure it's you, I'll hear a calling.
>Johnny boy, oh Johnny boy.


In loving memory.
We always loved you, son.
>>
No. 36520 ID: f98e0b
File 125175281672.jpg - (264.03KB , 800x600 , wheeee.jpg )
36520

>>36511
i feel great
>>
No. 36524 ID: 2cbe3e

>>36520

No you feel dead stop lying
>>
No. 36767 ID: 6c80cf

Now it's time to start up part 2: ZOMBIE QUEEEEST
>>
No. 36874 ID: 629e90

>>36767
IN SPACE
>>
No. 36911 ID: f98e0b
File 125183774414.jpg - (444.36KB , 800x600 , eh.jpg )
36911

>>
No. 36914 ID: fdc826

>>36911
Is... something happening? Does John yet live?
>>
No. 36915 ID: f98e0b
File 125183817167.jpg - (308.30KB , 800x600 , 1.jpg )
36915

murgh

John feels like he's being liquefied and drank in reverse

It's not an unfamiliar feeling
>>
No. 36922 ID: 6164e0

>>36915
Where are you at right now?

And when did you feel such a sensation before?
>>
No. 36925 ID: fdc826

>>36915
You're probably being cloned/pieced back together. Just look around, I guess.
>>
No. 36943 ID: f98e0b
File 125184309343.jpg - (267.58KB , 800x600 , 11.jpg )
36943

>>36922
John's in his RS suite at the Alliance Navy outpost in Agrieb, the closest point to where he was attacked. It's pretty ritzy, especially for a blue collar like him. Agrieb's nestled fairly comfortably inside Alliance space, which begs the question... how did the Calypso get blown into smithereens by pinko missiles?

The last time he felt this was four days ago, when he was gunned down in a pinko ambush on the station on Destrol 2. He was there cleaning the old grout out of the Accelerators and resealing them. But that was on the rim of Allied space.
This is his third death in 19 days, and he's wondering if he's having shit luck or what.

>>36925
That's pretty accurate. John's impressed.
>>
No. 36947 ID: fdc826

>>36943
Do whatever you usually do when you get offed and reverse-liquefied. Just be sure to ask around about what happened to the Calypso.
>>
No. 36966 ID: f98e0b
File 125184570688.jpg - (257.10KB , 800x600 , 2.jpg )
36966

John steps off the respawn panel, shaking the last of the Death-sick from his head...
After 3 times through the Next he's still not used to this crap.
>>36947
Um. John's not actually sure what comes next normally. When he got shot before on Destrol he respawned immediately into the station again, ready to fight off the attack, but that was just because the station's respawn panels were closest. The Calypso's, obviously, blew up, along with the rest of the ship.
How the pinkos managed to get a missile like that John isn't sure, but he doesn't like the thought.
Well, say one thing for your race, they sure advance rapidly.
>>
No. 36969 ID: f98e0b
File 125184639783.jpg - (240.88KB , 800x600 , inv1.jpg )
36969

>Respawn complete. Welcome back to existence, ☳☱☵.
The voice cuts in across his mental uplink. John takes a moment to check what he has stored in Linkspace:
1 antimatter swabber (useful for cleaning stubborn stains, and, in a pinch, melting stubborn pinkos)
1 bag of Dehydrated ☋ fruit chips John got off a vending machine in the Calyspo before the missile
1 belt of ammunition for a Heavy Antimatter rifle (John isn't sure exactly how many rounds that is; he just grabbed it from the Calypso's armory when he came onboard)
A laser pistol (John's never used it, and it's fairly neglected. What with the shoddy parts and everything he's worried it could blow up in his face)
>>
No. 36972 ID: 43d730

>>36969
Why is your name in trigrams?
>>
No. 36973 ID: 961ddb

>>36966
>Well, say one thing for your race,
So what the hell are you?
>>
No. 36975 ID: f98e0b
File 125184741567.jpg - (61.57KB , 800x600 , 3.jpg )
36975

Ah, that feels better.
>>36972
Well that's technically John's real name. As long as John has you, he's willing to translate for you. You've helped him out before, and it's nice to have something to talk to on long assignments, so he guesses he'll trust you. Even if you are a shard of glass with a bunch of pinkos inside it.
>>36973
John's a Qal, one of the races of the Alliance. You all happen to be pinkos (or at least the voices of pinkos).
There's a war on.
>>
No. 36976 ID: 43d730

>>36975
Chen Tui K'an?

Or Arousing Joyous Abysmal?

Or unrelated to the chinese system?
>>
No. 36977 ID: f98e0b
File 12518476229.jpg - (198.96KB , 800x600 , prodone.jpg )
36977

End prologue
>>
No. 36978 ID: 789c25

>>36975
Oh, humans. I thought you meant communists. Yeah, in that case, I think you guys are probably boned. Give it a decade or too, tops, and you'll all be genocided or forced to assimilate.
>>
No. 37024 ID: f98e0b
File 125185821220.jpg - (57.67KB , 800x600 , john.jpg )
37024

>Bonus content: Qal
>The Qal are in reality a massive colony of microscopic organisms attached to a hardened calcium skeleton, surrounded by a firm but malleable membrane, and governed by a hive-mind. Each individual organism in a Qal is capable of a multitude of functions in the body due to extensive genetic engineering on the part of the Qal themselves. A cell could one minute be muscle and the next vascular tissue. This allows the form of the Qal to be constantly changing (limited only by the skeleton, which enforces a vaguely humanoid shape), and also gives them a tremendous amount of fortitude, as dead cells can quickly be replaced in function by live ones.
>Therefore the only way to stop Qal in combat is by blowing the limbs off, destroying the skeleton, or with a direct hit to the diamond-shaped hive-mind in the Qal’s head. These properties make them effective soldiers and laborers, and they relish the opportunity to use their unique biological gifts in service of the Alliance, of which they are one of the two founding species
Pictured is John out of his suit
>>
No. 37028 ID: bffa2a
File 125185899293.jpg - (157.11KB , 486x581 , isaac-clarke.jpg )
37028

>>37024
>blowing the limbs off

You see this man? Run away. He's your natural predator.
>>
No. 37029 ID: c78e80
File 125185914077.jpg - (26.95KB , 300x397 , __HALO___Hunter_by_Kamino185.jpg )
37029

>>37024

We'd like to have a word with you.
>>
No. 37472 ID: 0797ee
File 125193731220.jpg - (78.24KB , 837x657 , Quas Ally.jpg )
37472

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password