[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 244073)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128720974685.png - (88.46KB , 700x700 , 73.png )
244073 No. 244073 ID: cf68aa

The City of Smile town.
A happy place filled with happy people.
I was born here, spent some of my greatest years here.
Expand all images
>>
No. 244074 ID: cf68aa
File 128720977230.png - (98.80KB , 700x700 , 74.png )
244074

The Elder Gods granted me a little bit of power to help me protect the place I love.
It's been a pretty easy job.
Except for one little problem...
>>
No. 244075 ID: cf68aa
File 128720980030.png - (125.61KB , 700x700 , 75.png )
244075

Her.
Mallo, a citizen who simply refused to smile. She even went as far as to cut off her own ears and tail just to show how much she hates this place.
The Elder Gods saw fit to give her powers as well for some odd reason.
She is the only thing causing chaos in my fair town, and I intend to stop it.
>>
No. 244076 ID: 1b42c5

how?
>>
No. 244077 ID: fd6d7e

Well, you don't sound very happy about that at all.
>>
No. 244079 ID: cf68aa
File 128721040384.png - (106.50KB , 700x700 , 76.png )
244079

>>244076
Good question, no clue.

>>244077
I'm not. I'll only be happy once she either goes to jail or becomes a rightful citizen of this town.

I walk up to the she-demon and puff out my chest.

"Mallo, under Smiletown law I hereby place you under arrest for causing chaos and not smiling."

she stares at me for a few seconds.

"Are you fucking serious? I will smash your skull in with my pinky if you even come near me."

The wench! She has no respect for the law.
My only powers stem from respect, without it I have no control over the situation!
>>
No. 244082 ID: 1b42c5

SHE will never respect you, you need to get it from somewhere else, or make a pact for more power somewhere.
>>
No. 244087 ID: 1854db

>>244079
"RESPECT MAH AUTHORATAH!"
>>
No. 244088 ID: 1b42c5

only thing i can think of would be physical force.
>>
No. 244090 ID: cf68aa
File 128721326198.png - (98.78KB , 700x700 , 77.png )
244090

"Mallo! You will respect my authority!"

!? She's laughing at me!
I'll teach her to mock the law!

"Finally grew some balls PoPo? Bring it."
>>
No. 244091 ID: cf68aa
File 128721328081.png - (38.06KB , 700x700 , 78.png )
244091

Mallo sighs.
It was another easy fight. But lately things have been too easy.
Going too well.

Her chaos isn't even chaos anymore.
She considers that maybe the fact that she's a demi god may have something to do with it.

Mallo needs something to do!
>>
No. 244093 ID: 1b42c5

hmmm, what is the BIGGEST thing you have done?
>>
No. 244095 ID: 40cb26

>>244091
What is the limit of your powers? I mean you can kick any ass, but that get's dull. Reshape the world as you see fit. Raze the lands, raise the dead, recreate all in a twisted and entertaining form. PoPo was almost fun, if squishy. Turn that pile of mess into a minion if you can.
>>
No. 244096 ID: 701a19

>>244091
Your chaos is too orderly.
Clearly, you must volunteer at a soup kitchen.
>>
No. 244097 ID: 1b42c5

>>244096
hmmm, he has a point, you are being chaotic evil, not pure chaos. get a list of 100 things you could do and roll a dice, pure chance will decide what you do.
>>
No. 244098 ID: cf68aa
File 128721491460.png - (98.43KB , 700x700 , 79.png )
244098

>>244093
Mallo thinks back. The biggest thing she did was probably destroying the economy by releasing millions of fake bills.
That was fun.

>>244095
Mallo's powers are still limited thanks to Jerkface. In fact she might lose even more powers if she doesn't do something chaotic

>>244096
>>244097
Mallo thinks the soup kitchen idea is retarded. Besides there's no such thing as one anyway, there's no homeless people here.
But the point still stands.
She thinks her head voices should pick something random instead.
>>
No. 244099 ID: 40cb26

>>244098
Paint the town red. Or some other color. Or just graffiti up every surface there is with porn.
>>
No. 244100 ID: 1b42c5

>>244099
bleh, red is SO BORING. what we need is a fresh paint of bile greenish brown.
>>
No. 244103 ID: a7a85a

Repeatedly use your time stop to go into people's houses and turn off their alarm clocks. If everyone in town is late to work, nothing runs properly for a good, eeeehm, THIRTY MINUTES AT LEAST! ..............................
CHAOS!!!
>>
No. 244104 ID: 644ca1

rolled 5 = 5

Paint the town, what colour depending on the results of this dice roll
1=Red
2=Blue
3=Pink
4=Yellow
5=Orange
6=Purple
7=RAINBOW
>>
No. 244106 ID: 1b42c5

>>244103
do this during the night then day time you do the random painting.
>>
No. 244111 ID: cf68aa
File 128722535060.png - (113.61KB , 700x700 , 80.png )
244111

>Paint city Orange
>Turn off alarms.
>COMBINE THEM!

You guys are all fucking brilliant! Mallo loves these ideas!
Once it's dark Mallo uses her time manipulation powers to paint the ENTIRE CITY orange and turn off all clocks and cell phones.
She waits til morning and giggles her ass off as people wander around the city in confusion.
Delicious Chaos~ Mallo feels herself gain more EXP points.
>>
No. 244112 ID: cf68aa
File 128722536842.png - (54.15KB , 700x700 , 81.png )
244112

"Mallo! I finally caught you! You're going back to the puzzle room!"

Fuck. Mallo really didn't feel like killing someone today.
She turns around and gets a good look at the person and politely asks who the fuck he is.
>>
No. 244113 ID: cf68aa
File 128722539172.png - (83.41KB , 700x700 , 82.png )
244113

"Me? I am Eduardo Fernando Gonzalez! And just like you I've been given amazing powers by the older gods! With them I will capture you!"
>>
No. 244114 ID: 1854db

>>244113
Older gods? No no, this guy's mistaken. We have power from the ELDER gods.

...I sense an epic fail incoming. Just go punch him.
>>
No. 244115 ID: 1b42c5

while punching is indeed the best idea be ready for a trick. have your timefreeze ready in case he has a trap of some-kind. NO ONE is this cocky without a plan.
>>
No. 244116 ID: a7a85a

Ask him if we killed his father.
Don't wait for him to answer.
Tell him to prepare to die.
>>
No. 244117 ID: cf68aa
File 128722661689.png - (96.79KB , 700x700 , 83.png )
244117

>Punch him.
Done.
Mallo swings at the man who quickly ducks out of the way.

"Woah woah woah! Lady you could hurt someone like that!"

Mallo punches again but he manages to avoid the blow. She instead hits a stone ledge which crumbles into pieces.
>>
No. 244118 ID: cf68aa
File 128722662438.png - (76.10KB , 700x700 , 84.png )
244118

"Jesus christ! Fuck this I'm outta here! I told them they sent the wrong guy!

The coward leaps off the roof to the top of a nearby building.
Mallo won, she guesses.
However if she hunts him down and punches the crap outta him she'll gain a MAJOR EXP BOOST which would give her at least one new level.
>>
No. 244120 ID: 1854db

Go hunt Fabiano down via use of Time Stop.
>>
No. 244124 ID: a7a85a

Either that or this is Admiral Ackbar tiem.
>>
No. 244129 ID: cf68aa
File 128722859889.png - (54.74KB , 700x700 , 85.png )
244129

>Time Stop!

Mallo taps into her Elder God Powers and freezes time.
She makes her way d-
Woah.
He's still running.
>>
No. 244131 ID: 1b42c5

shit, he must have immunity to god powers. and that is ALL he has, he sucks in combat but against other godly people he is incredibly tough.
>>
No. 244133 ID: 1b42c5

looks like it's time to get rough. just start running after him. he has to get tired some time.
>>
No. 244135 ID: a7a85a

Minithulu warping time. In front of him. Punch in the face. No second chances.
>>
No. 244136 ID: a7a85a

Minithulu warping time. In front of him. Punch in the face. No second chances.
>>
No. 244139 ID: 701a19

>>244129
He's immune to powers? That's fine.
I CAST FIST.
>>
No. 244143 ID: cf68aa
File 128723249321.png - (70.43KB , 700x700 , 86.png )
244143

>Warp
>Cast FIST

Sounds like a plan! Mallo uses her last energy bar and warps in front of the man.
She reels back to punch him but is distracted by his sudden laughter.

"I win this round marshmallo!"
>>
No. 244144 ID: cf68aa
File 128723251871.png - (66.49KB , 700x700 , 87.png )
244144

"Behold!"

A blueish cage appears.

"This box completely seals away all powers rendering those of us who are blessed completely helpless once trapped! I knew you could not resist a good chase and so I set this up far in advance! The perfect trap!"
>>
No. 244146 ID: 1b42c5

... punch the box.
>>
No. 244149 ID: a7a85a

Way to not punch, Mallo.

Oh well. Just tell him when you get out you're going to stalk him and kill him when he lets his guard down. Not quick.
>>
No. 244150 ID: a7a85a

Oh, on the off chance that this cage is concentration based, strip naked.
>>
No. 244151 ID: cf68aa
File 128723486528.png - (58.41KB , 700x700 , 88.png )
244151

>Punch him
>Insult him
>Strip

Not necessary...
>>
No. 244153 ID: 4c91d5

act like you're in the box, start banging on it like you want out, then give him the finger. or moon him.
>>
No. 244155 ID: e31d52

>>244151
Just walk away.
>>
No. 244156 ID: 1b42c5

lift the box and .. i dunno, throw it into the sun?
>>
No. 244157 ID: e31d52

or you could taunt him by >>244150
>>
No. 244172 ID: c71597

>>244151
Tell him he's a fucking moron. Then go fetch a barbeque and some nice steaks and a freezerbox full of beer. Get a lawnchair and sit in front of the cage drinking beer and saying how very good it is. When he starts looking hungry then put some meat on the grill and cook it. Devour it in front of him while pointing out just how wonderfully good it is. Keep at it until he dies from starvation.
>>
No. 244192 ID: 644ca1

Ask him why an idiot like him got sent to catch you.
>>
No. 244221 ID: 81b2c4

EFG, where is your mask?

And why aren't you in /b/ where you belong?
>>
No. 244531 ID: cf68aa
File 12872897565.gif - (47.13KB , 400x400 , 89.gif )
244531

>act like you're in the box then give him the finger.

Mallo begs and pleads to be let out. Once the man looks like he's at his smugest she flips him off and walks away laughing.
>>
No. 244533 ID: cf68aa
File 128728979697.png - (90.90KB , 700x700 , 90.png )
244533

>Get some food and junk and eat it in front of him. Also ask him who the hell sent him.

Mallo grabs a lawn chair from someones backyard and steals their barbecue. she eats some delicious tri-tip in front of Eduardo and questions him.

"I'll never tell you!"

Mallo offers some steak.
>>
No. 244534 ID: cf68aa
File 128728981635.png - (109.14KB , 700x700 , 91.png )
244534

Eduardo breaks down and talks.
He explains that there is a whole group of people like him, all with powers from the olden gods.
He says that the more powerful Mallo gets the more powerful the people sent after her for some reason.
He explains that he was the first one but if she's not careful they'll send even stronger people.

"So... about that steak..."
>>
No. 244536 ID: 24a9bd

Ask him if there's so many people like you guys how they know who's doing what and who to go after
>>
No. 244538 ID: 1b42c5

not yet. ask if the olden gods are different from the elder gods.
>>
No. 244539 ID: 40cb26

>>244534
Throw him part of one. With mostly fatty bits so he can just chew on it while he tells you more.
>>
No. 244543 ID: 701a19

>>244534
Ask to know about that four-eyed guy.
>>
No. 244709 ID: 1854db

>>244534
Throw a piece of steak against the side of the box so it's TANTALIZINGLY CLOSE.
>>
No. 244814 ID: cf68aa
File 128732077117.png - (50.06KB , 700x700 , 92.png )
244814

>Toss him some chewy meat.
Eduardo catches the meat and chews on it eagerly

>Ask him if there's so many people like you guys how they know who's doing what and who to go after.

"Well they only go after the ones they think will murder lots of people, kinda like you. The others aren't hunted down as much"

>Ask about 4 eyes

"sorry, I don't know much about him really. He makes some fucking awesome sandwiches though"

>Ask if there is any difference between the Elder Gods and the Olden Gods

"Oh. I knew I was pronouncing it wrong"
>>
No. 244815 ID: c71597

>>244814
Damn, ask which one he has. We might be able to subvert him to work for us instead. Every divinity needs a pantheon after all, you're the boss and he can be some unimportant underling that handles some lame divine work, like the god of janitors or something.
>>
No. 244817 ID: 701a19

>>244814
"Why the fuck are they after me then? Nobody I've killed has stayed dead. Seems like a waste of time."
>>
No. 244818 ID: 1854db

>>244815
I don't think we want this guy working for us.

Hey Mallo how about we go punch the shit out of that girl that tried to steal our limelight before?

Also aren't we supposed to get a load of exp if we punch this guy out?
>>
No. 244823 ID: c71597

>>244818
Depends on what elder god he has and how well we can corrupt him. Bastard has some powers after all, and if nothing else we can throw him to whoever chases us next. Gives us a little bit of extra time to eitehr get away or get close for punching.
>>
No. 244831 ID: 1854db

>>244823
I should clarify. I don't think we want him working for us because he is an idiot and will fuck up our plans.
>>
No. 246327 ID: cf68aa
File 12876017853.png - (34.27KB , 700x700 , 93.png )
246327

Mallo asks why the fuck they're after her. She hasn't really 'killed' anyone yet.
Just beat them to near death

Eduardo shrugs then

Click

He presses his foot against a small switch
>>
No. 246328 ID: cf68aa
File 128760179364.png - (74.04KB , 700x700 , 94.png )
246328

Another blue field surrounds Mallo
She can feel it draining at her powers.

"HA! Bet you didn't see that one coming did you! Once you lose all your powers you'll be unable to stop me from taking you back to the island!"
>>
No. 246330 ID: cf68aa
File 128760180447.png - (66.21KB , 700x700 , 95.png )
246330

"Ha!"

......................
Mallo fucking hates this guy
>>
No. 246331 ID: 4531bc

...walk 3 feet to the left.
>>
No. 246332 ID: e31d52

>>246330
Walk out of it.
>>
No. 246333 ID: 21515b

Just draining, not done yet.

Break it.
>>
No. 246334 ID: cf68aa
File 128760247326.png - (97.00KB , 700x700 , 96.png )
246334

>Just walk out of it.

No fucking way. It can't be that e-
God damn it.

Mallo looks at Eduardo in pity as he pounds on his field.

"Fuck! I stepped in the wrong one!"

Mallo doesn't even wanna beat this guy up...
>>
No. 246336 ID: e31d52

rolled 2 = 2

>>246334
You could pity him by giving him a show~

But I doubt you want to. I know, let's have chaos decide!

1 = Put on a show for him
2 = Leave and do something else
>>
No. 246361 ID: 40cb26

>>246336
>2
And in the interests of chaos put on a show anyway. A shadow puppet show, in broad daylight.

And ya know... you can do all kinds of shit without killing people. If you NEVER killed or beat them within an inch of their life it sounds like you could get away with shit forever. That doesn't mean you can't make the lives of those who piss you off total hell. I mean really, you are so much damn stronger than them that there is hardly a point anymore.
>>
No. 246365 ID: c71597

>>246334
Punch through his barrier. He may be an incompetent annoying asshole, but imagine how annoying and incompetent he would be in going after your enemies instead of you. Frightening though isn't it? So, let him out and corrupt him to hell and back and then send him off to be a mild annoyance to them.
>>
No. 246416 ID: e31d52

PUNCH THE CONCEPT OF CLOTHING

RUN AROUND TEARING CLOTHING OFF OF PEOPLE

PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS

BREAK ALL THE PO PO'S CARS

ETC
>>
No. 246530 ID: c9b315

>>246416
YES.

ALL THAT AND MORE. Set fire to every house with a prime number for a street address, then put out all the houses that have a pet.

Or something less premeditated, and grab the first person you see off the street and force them to buttsecks either EFG or a pig. Get a camera and broadcast it on public television over children's programming.
>>
No. 246833 ID: cf68aa
File 128773955322.png - (71.98KB , 700x700 , 97.png )
246833

>Punch wall, Gain ally

Mallo uses her Mallo Punch on one of the walls shattering it completely.
Edaurdo steps out confused.
Mallo calmly explains that he owes her big time for not letting him rot in there. If she calls for a favor he better fucking deliver.
And with that she leaves.
>>
No. 246834 ID: cf68aa
File 128773956651.png - (110.78KB , 700x700 , 98.png )
246834

Mallo lands on the ground.

>Burn prime homes
>CHAOS!!!

All great ideas. First Mallo needs to get some suppl-
Woah..
>>
No. 246835 ID: cf68aa
File 128773958432.png - (189.63KB , 700x700 , 99.png )
246835

What the fuck...?
Mallo does 'not' remember doing this!
>>
No. 246836 ID: 5c4201

can you tell which direction whoever made it ran off in?
>>
No. 246837 ID: e31d52

>>246836
Punch out the last letter, then seek out the perpetrator while you do the listed things. go go go
>>
No. 246838 ID: 40cb26

>>246835
It's that goddamn poser bitch taking credit for you and trying to show you up! Let's find her and punch her in the cunt!
>>
No. 246840 ID: 1854db

Harmony harmony oh love~
>>
No. 246843 ID: 8499f5

It looks like someone rolled a 7.

Anyway taking credit is one thing but stealing your work? Hell no, this Scarlet X bitch is going down!
>>
No. 246862 ID: 701a19

>>246835
Spend five minutes angrily ranting in the tongues of the old ones.
Then get drunk and piss on it. Or vice versa.
>>
No. 246936 ID: e4e724

>>246843
bitch is stealing your gig? time to pay her back.

do >>244096
(raze a few homes to turn people homeless if you have to)

Make sure everyone knows that Scarlet X is running the soup kitchen. that'll get the bitch to pop up.
>>
No. 247330 ID: cf68aa
File 128788358994.png - (100.31KB , 700x700 , 100.png )
247330

>Run soup kitchen

There's not many homeless people h-

>Burn homes to create new homeless.

>:3

Mallo razes a few homes around the city without getting caught.
After the residents find themselves homeless she opens up a soup kitchen to help them out.
She makes sure to announce that Scarlet X was the one who started the whole thing.

Things are pretty boring until...

"MALLO!"
>>
No. 247331 ID: cf68aa
File 128788360285.png - (90.30KB , 700x700 , 101.png )
247331

Mallo tosses over the table she's working on.
The bitch actually showed up.
>>
No. 247336 ID: cf68aa
File 128788364152.png - (109.59KB , 700x700 , 102.png )
247336

Scarlet X!

"Trying to take credit for my brand of chaos yet again are we?"
>>
No. 247347 ID: 5c4201

careful though. don't want to be taken off guard by a sudden display of power. let her try to strike first, then counter punch.
>>
No. 247363 ID: 40cb26

>>247336
Don't be impressed, don't even react much. Just yawn at her and say "sure, whatever".

>>247347
>then counter cuntpunch.
>>
No. 249675 ID: cf68aa
File 128835963717.png - (136.45KB , 700x700 , 103.png )
249675

>yawn and act unimpressed.

Mallo does just this. She sits back and waits for her opponent to strike, getting ready to counter with the greatest cunt counter punch the world has ever seOHGOD

With blinding speed her opponent runs at her and smashes her fist against Mallo's face. The punch is as strong as one of Mallo's punches, if not stronger.

For the first time in a while Mallo feels pain.
>>
No. 249676 ID: e31d52

>>249675
Timestop, beat the shit out of her, resume, cuntpunch.
>>
No. 249678 ID: e9f6d1

quick, time freeze! then grab her, flip her upside down, and slam her into the floor.
>>
No. 249679 ID: 40cb26

>>249675
ENGAGE MAXIMUM ANGER LEVELS

Grab her, kick her in the cunt then headbutt her to death!
>>
No. 249818 ID: cf68aa
File 128839147499.png - (40.99KB , 500x500 , 104.png )
249818

>Time freeze and beat the crap out of her!

Consider it done! Mallo enters full rage mode and freezes time!
She picks up Scarlet bitch and slams her fucking head into the ground so many times the concrete dents.
>>
No. 249820 ID: cf68aa
File 128839149995.png - (51.48KB , 500x500 , 105.png )
249820

That'll show that bitch who's the real chaos user around here!
>>
No. 249821 ID: cf68aa
File 128839150797.png - (30.28KB , 500x500 , 106.png )
249821

"Time Freeze"
>>
No. 249822 ID: cf68aa
File 128839151447.png - (55.88KB , 500x500 , 107.png )
249822

Mallo doesn't feel so good.
>>
No. 249824 ID: f5d873

... oh god. summon minithulu and teleport out of here. she can do everything you can do but better.
>>
No. 250033 ID: 701a19

>>249822
One more time freeze. Grab one of the kitchen knives and slit her throat.
>>
No. 250035 ID: d3dfb8

>>249824
Teleport out? pussy. Teleport Bitch X to the sun!
>>
No. 250069 ID: f3c2d5

Teleport her away and then attack her but say this
" Look we can stop this fight and talk"
>>
No. 255602 ID: dda667

>>249822
Summon Minithulhu, teleport her into the ground, head first, up to the bottom of her tits. Her arms will be pinned and she'll suffocate. For best chaos, encase the rest of her body in lime Jell-O.
>>
No. 259283 ID: cf68aa
File 12905615393.png - (94.39KB , 700x700 , 108.png )
259283

Run!? Mallo doesn't run! She'll show this bitch w-

OHGOD!
>>
No. 259284 ID: cf68aa
File 129056155322.png - (40.48KB , 700x700 , 109.png )
259284

Mallo....
>>
No. 259285 ID: cf68aa
File 129056156698.png - (1.49KB , 700x700 , 110.png )
259285

Mallo doesn't feel good right now....
She can't....
>>
No. 259286 ID: cf68aa
File 129056158784.png - (78.56KB , 700x700 , 111.png )
259286

GOD DAMMIT!
>>
No. 259289 ID: dda667

>>259286
Hop over to life.
Death is for wusses.
>>
No. 259294 ID: 4fd104

Lean over to grab the power up, and then go over to life.
>>
No. 259319 ID: 1854db

Check to see if you still have powers. Time freeze might let you grab the powerup safely.
>>
No. 259346 ID: 69bee4

Mallo, you are chaos! are you really going to choose defined choices such as LIFE and DEATH!?!

Forget them all! jump into the pit that separates the two sides. Show them all who is boss!
>>
No. 259354 ID: 40cb26

Pull the Life and Death sides into each other. It can only result in awesome.
>>
No. 259389 ID: dda667

>>259354
Best option.
>>
No. 259448 ID: fff6b3

>>259286
Grab the signs.
Switch them.
>>
No. 259574 ID: bc95ad

>>259286
SUmmon Minithlhu, have him go to death side and pick up the powerup while you hop over to life, or have Minithulhu teleport you to life after picking up the powerup from death.
>>
No. 263447 ID: 25d645
File 129201517426.png - (67.36KB , 600x600 , 112.png )
263447

>Summon Minithullu
Mallo can't seem to summon minithullu...
She can sense she has the rest of her powers but that one is gone.
Mallo is sad..

>Jump over to life
Seems best. Mallo jumps over to the life side, the platform falling into the abyss below her.
She makes her way to a new room.
>>
No. 263448 ID: 25d645
File 129201523875.png - (56.61KB , 600x600 , 113.png )
263448

Huh, the solution to this one seems rather obvious.
BUT WE DON'T DO OBVIOUS SHIT DO WE!?
Come up with something clever!
>>
No. 263449 ID: c71597

>>263448
Use clothes and shoes to fasion a rope that can be looped around the rope in the middle then pull it over. That way we can test the strength of the rope to make sure it won't give in and let us fall to death.
>>
No. 263453 ID: c6b41e

>>263448
That is cloth wrapped around razorbarbs and you know it. Summon plot device to gross gap.
>>
No. 263456 ID: 40cb26

How well is it attached up there? Maybe you could climb the rope and punch through the ceiling. Either you can make you way above or at least bust it enough enough that you can tear off the rope. Just be sure you can still get across if you do!
>>
No. 263459 ID: 25d645
File 129201900949.png - (106.19KB , 600x600 , 114.png )
263459

>Tear off clothing
>Grab rope.

Mallo is sure this is just a excuse to see her naked but she does it anyway. She manages to pull the rope near her.

Oh those evil fuckers. It -does- have barbs in it.
>>
No. 263460 ID: c71597

>>263459
Bah, who would want to see you naked anyway? Only boyfriend you could get was some outerdimensional tentacle faced horror. You know shit is bad when that's the only thing that you can bag.

Test the strength of the rope. If it can hold your weight and the clothes can protect you from the barbs then swing across.
>>
No. 263463 ID: 40cb26

>>263459
No good for climbing, but cut it off and you score a fun and nasty little weapon. You still need to get across though. You know what fuck it, punch through the wall behind you if there is no other way across.

...Unless there is a door behind you, just open it.
>>
No. 264361 ID: bc9415

naw, just wrap your clothes around your hands and then swing. once accress then you can try taking it with you.
>>
No. 277074 ID: 69bfba
File 129656074344.png - (53.31KB , 598x588 , 115.png )
277074

>No one wants to look at you.

Fuck you! At least Mallo has a lover! You're just a voice!

>Swing across.
Doing her best impression of Tarzan Mallo is able to swing across the room. Her clothing is torn to shreds in the process and the rope goes back to where it was.
>>
No. 277101 ID: 40cb26

>>277074
Yay! I mean... you got across safely and that's good. It isn't like we would cheer on gratuitous nudity or anything. Just think of it as you still imitating Tarzan.

Now continue on through the door and be wary of traps or anything good at grappling nubile young women with their tentacles. That's what your boyfriend is for.
>>
No. 277223 ID: 9985d9

Looking cute and pretty there. Onwards!
>>
No. 287909 ID: 3d1ab3
File 129997110019.png - (102.43KB , 800x800 , 116.png )
287909

>Move on and be wary of traps or anything good at grappling nubile young women with their tentacles

Mallo blames you for this
>>
No. 287912 ID: 8c73c8

see if they can talk. maybe you can promise to put in a good word for minithulu and they can move up in the tentacled monstrosity world?
>>
No. 287913 ID: 00d3d5

>>287909
Punch tentacles in the genticals to establish dominance, then ride tentacles like a mechanical bull.

Following that, make the Tentacles go get that power-up you saw before.
>>
No. 287915 ID: e3f578

If caught just think that they're MajorCthulhu's tentacles, you know, your brother-in-law who looks just like a bigger version of your boyfriend. I imagine that will make thanksgiving with the family awkward, but whatever. The trauma will be comprehensible anyway.

Hell, maybe it is MajorCthulhu, if so, just say his bro already has dibs on you.
>>
No. 287924 ID: 3d1ab3
File 129997335168.png - (111.77KB , 800x800 , 117.png )
287924

holy ph'nglui mglw'nafh!
It's the fucking high priest himself, the Great Old One Cthullu!

Cthullu explains that it witnessed the fight between Mallo and Scarlet X and was not pleased that it's avatar lost.
It says that Scarlet X, the avatar of Ammutseba (Seriously how the fuck do you pronounce half of this shit?) had broken some kind of rule by interfering on your turf. To help out Mallo Cthullu will grant her a boon.
Choose wisely it warns.

Also -35 SAN.
>>
No. 287927 ID: d3dfb8

The ability to cause explosive diarrhea in others at will.
>>
No. 287929 ID: f88f02

>>287924
The ability to cause waking nightmares in others! Fits in with Cthulu's profile and is pretty kickass.
>>
No. 287944 ID: 8c73c8

uncontainable. nothing can ever hold. such as that weird cell the other guy had. or other peoples timestops.
>>
No. 287945 ID: 1854db

ALL THE LEVELS
>>
No. 287951 ID: 28e94e

>>287944
This.
>>
No. 287952 ID: 40cb26

>>287929
Not just nightmares, but the stuff of madness! A more direct approach then summoning your boyfriend at them. And as a fringe benefit, lets get immunity or just resistance against further san loss ourselves, because that shit just ain't cool.
>>
No. 288001 ID: 00d3d5

>>287952
<starburst98> how can mallo be able to lose san from seeing a thulu?
<Larro> She has 1,000,000 SAN


How about an improved minithulu summon where it only the summoning itself costs power, there's no limit on how long he can stay, and Mallo can summon herself to minithulu.

Think about the applications of this.
>>
No. 288012 ID: 40cb26

>>288001
Of course can handle it, but it's the principle of the thing. It's more about the delicious mind rape~

Summoning powers is a good thing too though. Maybe we can get a nice package of short range teleportation and boyfriend summoning extension. Seems like it might take the same talent to do both.
>>
No. 292418 ID: d43062
File 130162892959.png - (99.05KB , 800x800 , 118.png )
292418

>Summoning.

Fuck year! Mallo wants to be able to summon her beloved whenever AND for as long as she an unlimted amount of time!

Chthulhu says no.

BUT she can summon him whenever she wants. he'll still only be there for a brief moment if she uses his powers.
ALSO she can teleport to him but it'll take energy.
Cthulhu zaps Mallo granting her her boon then vanishes.
>>
No. 292420 ID: 40cb26

>>292418
Good enough. Especially if people going nuts when they merely look at him doesn't count as "using his powers". Then it's time to go on long romantic walks in the city with your bf~
>>
No. 292425 ID: e02378

okay. backtrack and have minithulu hlp you get back accross the rope pit and then have him grab the powerup on the 'death' side of that pit.
>>
No. 294410 ID: 654ecc
File 130212107664.png - (51.34KB , 800x800 , 120.png )
294410

>Summon Minithullu, grab death side power up.

Through a series of complicated teleports Mallo is able to grab the power up!

She can
Gain EXTRA MALLO PUNCH
Gain SUPER JUMP
Gain Extra TIME FREEZE
Gain MALLO YELL (Stuns some people and activates some traps)
Gain extra time for SUMMON ELDER GOD
>>
No. 294414 ID: 8c73c8

with all these pits i think super jump would be good. just jump over them.
>>
No. 294415 ID: 897302

>>294414
Super Jump sounds good.
>>
No. 301370 ID: ff053c
File 130449407938.png - (105.08KB , 800x800 , 121.png )
301370

Mallo has gained Super Jump!
She jumps right the fuck over the gap and makes it back to the other room!

Oh hey the rape tentacles are back.
Mallo senses these are actual tentacles now....
>>
No. 301371 ID: 8c73c8

as in they are stupid? if so then you will need to sacrifice more clothes. take off panties and throw to one end of pit and jump over it on the other end. the will attack the panties and you can get over.


or you could just teleport, maybe. or even see if minithulu can talk to them.
>>
No. 301374 ID: 07416a

freeze time and jump over. Then moon them from a safe distance.
>>
No. 301376 ID: e3f578

So?
Sounds like a barrel(pit, technically) of fun. So you go over them with any means, we succeed and we get to the other side. We fail, we get laid.
It's win-win
>>
No. 301381 ID: 40cb26

So what are you just going to stand there? You have a fucking super jump, so jump already. You should clear them easy.
>>
No. 301382 ID: 00d3d5

>>301370
Are these rape tentacles? Or not-rape tentacles?
If they're not-rape tentacles then time-stop before you jump over. Otherwise jump in and teach them a think or two about tentacle rape.
>>
No. 301462 ID: cf65c1

So rape the tentacles, it says in the name what you're supposed to do to them. I don't see this is hard at all.
>>
No. 301481 ID: 6c068e
File 130454737589.png - (60.51KB , 600x600 , 122.png )
301481

>rape the tentacles

......


Mallo has safely made it across the pit.
There's a door with odd scribbles on it.
>>
No. 301483 ID: cf65c1

Tried knocking yet? If that doesn't do anything knock a hole in the wall near the door and walk through that.
>>
No. 301496 ID: e3f578

Minithulu it up. He should understand the language.
Are you bleeding?
>>
No. 301516 ID: 8c73c8

>>301496
i think she has those panties on backwards.

anyway yeah, minithulu should be able to read freaky language.
cause to me it looks like
tio yxtckitq sax oyet
>>
No. 301517 ID: e3f578

>>301516
oh wait
it's telling to to sing or make the yakity sax theme. Tap it or hum it.
>>
No. 301576 ID: 8ac290

>>301517
No, it means the next room involves a yakety sax chase scene.
Be prepared to run around in pointless circles.
>>
No. 301811 ID: ff053c
File 130467427104.png - (92.32KB , 700x700 , 123.png )
301811

>Punch the wall!

PUNCH!
>>
No. 301812 ID: ff053c
File 130467434792.png - (65.20KB , 700x700 , 124.png )
301812

That didn't work... Seems like Mallo's powers are drained near this door..
>>
No. 301813 ID: 8c73c8

well, may as well try signing yakety sax, can't hurt.
>>
No. 301816 ID: 00d3d5

>>301812
Go back over to the other side, wait for your energy to rebuild, summon Minithulu, and have him read it from there.
>>
No. 301853 ID: 8c73c8

wait.. is it say 'say open'? say open.
>>
No. 301854 ID: 1854db

Say "OPEN".

I think the scribbles say:
NO PUNCHING
SAY
OPEN

But that only works if the first x is different from the second x.
>>
No. 301881 ID: cf65c1

>>301854
This seems plausible, and I suspect they are sufficiently distinct. Interesting they'd have a warning against punching though.
>>
No. 301882 ID: 8c73c8

>>301881
i would say it's a good thing mallo hit the wall instead of the door then.
>>
No. 302152 ID: 6c068e
File 130474844378.png - (93.41KB , 700x700 , 125.png )
302152

>Are you bleeding?

That is a heart. This is Mallo's favorite pair on underwear. Do not judge her.

>Say 'open'

.... Mallo says Open.
...

-Click- The door opens.
ASFGHDAJGADFDSFHGGGSHGAF!!!!!?!?!!!

Mallo swears they just love messing with her!
>>
No. 302154 ID: 6c068e
File 130474855335.png - (93.61KB , 700x700 , 126.png )
302154

She goes into the next room.
>>
No. 302156 ID: 8c73c8

hrmmm
what's the short wall made off? is the top sharp?
>>
No. 302171 ID: 1854db

Hmm. We can either jump over or punch the wall.
>>
No. 302184 ID: 00d3d5

>>302154
Use the GIANT CANDLE to smack the box out of the 'summoning circle'. (They got it all wrong, but they might have the spot trapped or something.)
>>
No. 302514 ID: 529eff
File 130488848994.png - (60.92KB , 700x700 , 127.png )
302514

>Wall wall wall

It's a fucking pole dammit!
Mallo can duck under it if she wants but it seems loose enough to pry/punch off.
>>
No. 302518 ID: 8c73c8

push on the wall hard, see if it seems loose, could be a crusher trap and the pole is holding it in place.
>>
No. 302522 ID: 529eff
File 130489003153.png - (89.40KB , 700x700 , 128.png )
302522

>Push on wall.

Seems stable enough..
>>
No. 302524 ID: 8c73c8

okay, slow but safe way is to push it too the floor and then push one end forward some and then other end. alternate until is pushes the powerup box out of the circle.
>>
No. 302525 ID: e3f578

No, fuck it. Punch the damn pole.
>>
No. 302532 ID: f0e3ae

don't touch the pole, crawl on the floor without touching it to get to the box.
>>
No. 302556 ID: 8c73c8

>>302532
the box is OBVIOUSLY siting in the middle of a pentagram. entering pentagrams probably does bad things.
>>
No. 302573 ID: 180ec2

Remove the pole, and use it to push the box outside the pentagram, then open the box.
>>
No. 302603 ID: f0e3ae

I had an idea, without touching anything else, erase the word "NO" leaving just "summons"
>>
No. 303748 ID: cf65c1

>>302603
I like this idea.
>>
No. 305271 ID: 9f0b5c
File 130583562341.png - (91.02KB , 700x700 , 129.png )
305271

>TOUCH POLE
>DON'T TOUCH POLE

...

>Wipe out the No.

Well that sounds as good as any other plan.
Mallo manages to wipe the No off the wall
>>
No. 305272 ID: 35e1a0

okay, summon minithulu outside the circle and have him enter and push the box out.
>>
No. 305273 ID: 9f0b5c
File 130583636809.png - (109.03KB , 700x700 , 130.png )
305273

>Summon Minithullu, push box out of circle.

Mallo does just this.
she blows a kiss to him as he poofs away again.

Well that was ea
>>
No. 305277 ID: 9f0b5c
File 130583666705.png - (106.15KB , 700x700 , 131.png )
305277

[i]Snap[i]
SLAM

OH FUCK
>>
No. 305278 ID: 35e1a0

what just happened?!? jump through the door if the danger is immediate!!! if not then grab the powerup and then go through door.
>>
No. 305415 ID: 00d3d5

>>305277
Grab upgrade; leave room!
>>
No. 305417 ID: 07416a

>>305277
Upgrade! Strength! Bust out like the cool-aid man!
>>
No. 305654 ID: cf65c1

>>305417
Yes, this may be absurd enough to work. Remember to say, "Oh yeah!" as you burst from the room or else it might not. If this turns you into a giant glass jug for a moment then wait and it should pass.
>>
No. 306055 ID: 2b504b
File 130611010915.png - (165.93KB , 1000x1000 , 132.png )
306055

OH YEAH!

Mallo powers up her punch and smashes the wall into the next room!
>>
No. 306056 ID: 2b504b
File 130611021573.png - (43.99KB , 1000x1000 , 133.png )
306056

She hears someone

>"Welcome Mallo! This is the final chamber of this place! MY chamber! In this room your powers are locked away and the only key out of the room is with me! Not only that but the door is now locked behind you and the room is slowly filling with a special gas that will render you completely a normal cat person!"
>>
No. 306059 ID: d3dfb8

Well the obvious answer is to escape before the gas has a chance to effect you. Jump across the room and punch in the glass. Or if he's an idiot and never put in glass just punch him in the face.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he neglected the glass, knowing this place.
>>
No. 306061 ID: 35e1a0

run and jump or duck under every hole in the wall.
>>
No. 306065 ID: 07416a

>>306056
"I smashed through the wall fucktard! There is no door!" Leave through the hole in the wall. Start smashing walls in the other direction.
>>
No. 306067 ID: 40cb26

"Where's the fun in this? The challenge? Are you some kind of pussy? You must be! What's your name, pussy?"
>>
No. 306070 ID: cf65c1

>>306065
Yeah, step back through the hole you made. Try going a little further on the death path looking for powerups and wait for this guy to run out of gas so you can come back here safely.
I mean seriously, laughing about a closed door when you broke through the damn wall? Is this a recording or something?
>>
No. 306105 ID: cf65c1

If stepping through the hole in the wall is a no go, ask him to let you through, politely, and if that doesn't work try knocking on the door ahead.
>>
No. 306110 ID: 2b504b
File 130612276748.png - (109.54KB , 1000x1000 , 134.png )
306110

Yeah the giant hole in the wall makes sure the gas doesn't really affect her.

>Knock on door.

Mallo walks up to the exit door and knocks on it.

Eduardo opens it us

"Yes?"

.....
>>
No. 306111 ID: 35e1a0

jam foot in door and punch his face.
>>
No. 306113 ID: cf65c1

"May I please come in?"
>>
No. 306114 ID: 07416a

>>306110
Say meow. Then eat his face.
>>
No. 306116 ID: 40cb26

>>306110
Grab him by his skinny neck. "You owe me a favor. I already won, so what you are doing to do is this: turn off all the traps, open every door, and then I'm going to drag you around and you will get me all of the upgrades here. Every. Last. One."
>>
No. 306117 ID: cf65c1

>>306111 // >>306114
Geez, right now Eduardo owes us a favour, but if we pull that kind of crap we might not get out of this place even with that.
>>
No. 306138 ID: d3dfb8

Kiss that magnificent bastard!
>>
No. 306139 ID: 644ca1

>>306138
This followed by a punch to the face, delicious chaos.
>>
No. 306201 ID: cf65c1

>>306139
But not a punch that's likely to decapitate him or harm him lots. Y'know, only a bruise or less. He's supposed to be terrified of how we could have killed him instead of dead.
>>
No. 306208 ID: 00d3d5

>>306110
"I thought we had come to an understanding."

Grab him, toss him into the gas room, then walk through the door towards the exit. Close and lock the door behind you, and next time you see him he'll be a completely normal catfolk.
>>
No. 306417 ID: e6df26
File 130622828320.png - (91.69KB , 589x612 , 135.png )
306417

Mallo grabs Eduardo

>"You owe me a favor. I already won, so what you are doing to do is this: turn off all the traps, open every door, and then I'm going to drag you around and you will get me all of the upgrades here. Every. Last. One."

>"O-Okay! No problem! There're no more powerups though!"

He presses a button and Mallo hears several clicks.
He leads her through a long hallway and into another room.
Inside of the room is THAT ONE FUCKER.

"Hello Mallo, E. I am disappointed in you E. You Mallo have surprised me yet again. I always expect you to die. It seems the Elder Gods have more in store for you.
As a reward I will answer one question of your whether it be one of deep importance or something as silly as what the hell is wrong with my eyes."

>>
No. 306419 ID: 35e1a0

"why are you making me go through these mazes and stuff?"
>>
No. 306420 ID: 1854db

>>306417
"Why are you punching yourself?"

Then grab his arm and make him punch himself.

NAHHH he's probably too tough for you to do that, still. Instead, ask him why he's so strong.
>>
No. 306421 ID: 35e1a0

nono, perfect thing
"how can i win the game?"
>>
No. 306422 ID: 07416a

>>306417
What makes you worth listening to?
>>
No. 306429 ID: 1eb5c9

What do I have to do to make you stop messing with me!?
>>
No. 306480 ID: 6930ef
File 130626538226.jpg - (72.36KB , 390x285 , angel-stop-hitting.jpg )
306480

>>306420
It must be done.
>>
No. 306498 ID: cf65c1

"Why does everybody always have to mess with me? I'm just out to cause a little chaos."
>>
No. 306501 ID: 644ca1

>>306480
No, let's not waste this chance.

We must ask him something that helps us get rid of the fucker, something like >>306429 or maybe "How can I most easily defeat you?"
>>
No. 306504 ID: 0d7a83

Dont attack THAT ONE FUCKER, he's probably the FINAL BOSS of something and you're not strong enough yet.

You should probably ask him what his weakness is.
>>
No. 306508 ID: e3f578

"Totally not a question, but don't be hatin' on E for paying back a favor. That's all gentlemanly like."
>>
No. 306777 ID: e6df26
File 130638693107.png - (151.09KB , 688x842 , 136.png )
306777

>"Totally not a question, but don't be hatin' on E for paying back a favor. That's all gentlemanly like."

"True. Very well."

>"How can I most easily defeat you?"

"You alone can not. I could crush you by thinking about it enough. However there are other chaos users out there. If you can get them to work with you then I would most likely lose in a fight. I am fairly certain I'm safe. You may leave now."

With a click the door behind him open. Mallo can see Smile Town outside.

"Or you can go into another one of my special mazes."
>>
No. 306779 ID: 07416a

>>306777
...What's the reward?
>>
No. 306782 ID: 35e1a0

hmm... while we are pretty powerful scarlet x still beat you pretty easily, we need more power. ask how many powerups are in the maze. if more then 5 accept, if less then no.
>>
No. 306788 ID: e6df26
File 130638865959.png - (79.48KB , 641x546 , 138.png )
306788

>Ask about reward and such.

"I see you're interested. If you go into this one you'll gain a weapon that will help you greatly in the next battle you find yourself in. I warn you though, your powers may not all work in -this- universe. But that means anything you gain is immune to powers in our universe"
>>
No. 306790 ID: 07416a

>>306788
Yessss. Moar power.
>>
No. 306791 ID: 00d3d5

>>306788
This is such a retarded thing to do that only a lunatic would consider it.

You get your power from chaos, so step through.
>>
No. 306796 ID: 35e1a0

sure.
>>
No. 306797 ID: e3f578

>>306788
Agree and demand your complimentary deal-making cigar. It's villain code of conduct. You both make a badass puff and handshake.
Then ask for some clothes. I get that we're naked but I dunno, it's lost it's flavor. Deus Ex/matrix-esqe trench coat will do nicely.
>>
No. 306845 ID: 0d7a83

>>306788
INTO THE BLUE
>>
No. 306879 ID: 644ca1

Say "Do you really think I would willingly go into a place where I am as powerless as the day I cut my ears and tail off?" then jump straight for the portal.
>>
No. 306934 ID: cf65c1

Flip a coin! For chaos!
>>
No. 306998 ID: 44b73c

>>306934
Flip a coin, then ignore the outcome and go in regardless.
>>
No. 307091 ID: e6df26
File 130648791932.png - (173.68KB , 861x511 , 139.png )
307091

>Demand Cigar

Mallo doesn't smoke. Drinks more then a fratboy but never smokes.

>Demand awesome clothes.

MALLO GETS SOME AWESOME CLOTHES. GOD DAMN THOSE CLOTHES ARE AWESOME.

>"Do you really think I would willingly go into a place where I am as powerless as the day I cut my ears and tail off?"

Mallo shakes her head then jumps into the portal.
>>
No. 307093 ID: e6df26
File 130648803216.png - (35.72KB , 700x685 , 140a.png )
307093

Oh f
>>
No. 307096 ID: e6df26
File 130648810003.png - (27.96KB , 700x685 , 141.png )
307096

Omph!
That fuckin hurt.

What kinda creepy ass place is this? Some kinda... Techno-horror farm?
>>
No. 307098 ID: 701a19

>>307096
Is that a crate? FUCK THAT! Break that shit open!
Tear down that tarp! Rip that dummy apart!

CHAOS THIS PLACE UP!
>>
No. 307099 ID: 0d7a83

>>307096
I smell DEliCIOuS CHaOS cANDieS inside that dummy! Get em!
>>
No. 307103 ID: e3f578

oh fuck I know this puzzle.
Get the hand from the mailslot, put it in the tube in the other room.
>>
No. 307107 ID: 40cb26

I dunno.. seems kinda chaotic already. But it's acting all scary and stuff so you might as well kick it's ass.
>>
No. 307110 ID: 34c835

Tear down the tarp, open the box and keep an eye on that dummy.
>>
No. 307119 ID: 35e1a0

murder dummy.
>>
No. 307130 ID: 644ca1

Don't harm the dummy, it will destroy you. Instead bring it with you, it's clearly the ultimate weapon of this world.
>>
No. 307131 ID: 07337a

>>307103
Do this, because there's no better option. And the box may contain something that will slaughter you when you open it, so don't do so.
>>
No. 307132 ID: 9aea8f

>>307130
Fuck THAT! I totally saw that dummy give you the stink-eye when you weren't looking!
Teach it a lesson!
RIP AND TEAR!
>>
No. 307243 ID: cf65c1

Y'know, nothing is attacking us yet as far as we can tell, I think it might be wise to figure out which of our powers still work and how much they do.
>>
No. 311030 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130765434730.png - (19.39KB , 702x683 , 142.png )
311030

>Get the hand in the other room
>Take Dummy.

Well got the CREEPY DUMMY.
Let's check the other room.

Oh hey, this one's less bloody then the one before.
That's a good sign right?
>>
No. 311036 ID: d3dfb8

Probably not. The traps in here probably haven't been set off.
>>
No. 311037 ID: 35e1a0

is that a hand in the Z-hatch? also feel out your powers can you tell which ones are locked?
>>
No. 311044 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130765543163.png - (17.81KB , 702x683 , 143.png )
311044

>Which powers are locked?

As far as Mallo can tell they all are.

>Is that a hand.

Nope, that is a Monstrous Head now poking it's way out of the hatch.
>>
No. 311046 ID: 07416a

>>311044
Bash its skull in with the dummy.
>>
No. 311047 ID: 35e1a0

jump over it and up the ladder!
>>
No. 311052 ID: 40cb26

>>311044
Kick its head so it goes right up, it'll hit the wall with it's neck and if you're lucky the head will keep going.
>>
No. 311066 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130765678869.png - (17.03KB , 702x683 , 144.png )
311066

>Kick, Bash

NOPE

>Run

Sounds good! Mallo leaps over the thing and climbs the ladder near it
>>
No. 311067 ID: 35e1a0

go go go!
>>
No. 311106 ID: d3dfb8

Well, what's up there?
>>
No. 311116 ID: e3f578

>>311066
Tell the guy he's in the wrong horror setting. The hotel he's supposed to spook is in California and he's missing his hat. It should make him self-conscious.
>>
No. 311129 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130766146736.png - (11.68KB , 700x700 , 145.png )
311129

>Go go go!

Going!

>What's up there?

Mallo is to freaked out to fully examine her surroundings. She does notice a... Fishing hook?
>>
No. 311133 ID: eba49f

Freak out at the gravity of the situation!

Also, are those bars that are now over the floor hatch you entered by? (And examine the ceiling while you are at it.)
>>
No. 311139 ID: 0d7a83

Thats no fish hook! Aquire MEAN RIGHT HOOK.
>>
No. 311157 ID: 35e1a0

get HOOK, equip as weapon. then examine surroundings.
>>
No. 311192 ID: 1854db

>>311129
Roll the barrel over and dump it down the hatch onto the monster if it's trying to climb up.
>>
No. 311196 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130766571804.png - (9.93KB , 700x700 , 146.png )
311196

>Are those bars that are now over the floor hatch you entered by?

Huh, that's weird. Though this whole place is fucking insane so it makes sense.

>Get hook
Got it. Mallo can feel a surge of power coming from the thing!

>Examine surroundings.

Mallo looks around a bit. She sees something dangling from the ceiling.
>>
No. 311197 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130766578558.png - (14.37KB , 700x700 , 147.png )
311197

Something drops down onto the ground. It stares at Mallo.

A portal opens up behind it.
>>
No. 311198 ID: 0d7a83

>>311196
We came here for weapon, right? uhhhhh maybe it's the hook?
>>
No. 311200 ID: 35e1a0

open LOCKER to your left. perhaps it has something you can use as a distraction?
>>
No. 311203 ID: 07416a

>>311197
Do not fight this dude. You WILL lose.
>>
No. 311205 ID: 0d095c

Yeah. Just. Leave that guy alone. He's indestructible. If you really have no choice but to fight him, try hitting him with the dummy.
>>
No. 311235 ID: 644ca1

You got what you came for and that guy is unbeatable, RUN FOR THE PORTAL!
>>
No. 311238 ID: 1854db

>>311197
Get ready to dodge, and start inching along the wall to go around it to the portal. May as well tell it that you'd like to leave now.
>>
No. 311241 ID: 1854db

>>311205
Oh wait, take the dummy hostage! Heheh. Or at least, distract him with it.
>>
No. 311258 ID: eba49f

>>311205
He has been proven able to regenerate from physical weapons (even when used with extreme strength) and massive explosions, but injury can temporarily slow him down. And it is possible (if not a good idea to bet on) that the hook's 'power' can do something about him.
>>
No. 311259 ID: 40cb26

Throw the dummy at him!
>>
No. 311260 ID: eba49f

Also, taking the dummy with you might or might not be a terrible idea depending on how well you can deal with (likely hostile) fragments of eldrich things.
>>
No. 311268 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130766949289.png - (14.93KB , 700x700 , 148.png )
311268

>Use the Dummy!

Mallo tosses the dummy at the BIG SCARY GUY and makes a run for it!
She jumps through the portal
>>
No. 311272 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130766964178.png - (59.68KB , 600x600 , 149.png )
311272

And finds herself back outside of Smile Town

"Well well. Congratulations Mallo. You did quite well."

Mallo asks what the fuck does he want.

"Just to chat. I'm not scheduled to do anything right now so I thought I would check up on you. I also thought I'd give you a a bit more assistance. That is, if you want it."

Mallo asks what kind.

"A hint."
>>
No. 311277 ID: 6dcbfa
File 130767039085.png - (9.87KB , 497x397 , 150.png )
311277

"One of the people you will need help from to defeat me...

Is Scarlet X"


....
Mallo so fucking saw that coming.
>>
No. 311280 ID: 40cb26

>>311277
With any luck it will require you to earn her loyalty and respect via kicking her ass.
>>
No. 311282 ID: 0d095c

Kick her in the crotch. Then timestop and kick her in the crotch more! Then throw Minithulu at her while timestopped
>>
No. 311348 ID: 1854db

>>311277
...him wanting to help you with Scarlet X is suspicious. Maybe we should contact her and talk to her about what she's been doing.
>>
No. 311417 ID: 644ca1

>>311348
He probably thinks that Mallo would never want to join Scarlet X and if she tried to team up then the result would just be one killing the other.

In short he is overconfident.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password