[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 233143)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 128526538478.png - (312.94KB , 1600x1200 , 03-00.png )
233143 No. 233143 ID: c42e1c

>"Help! B?! ARE YOU THERE?! I'M BEING EATEN! HELP!"

["Oh shit."]
Expand all images
>>
No. 233144 ID: c42e1c
File 128526548467.png - (470.15KB , 1600x1200 , 03-01.png )
233144

[PCHOOOOOOOO]

>"Gaaaah!"
>>
No. 233145 ID: c42e1c
File 128526554656.png - (171.42KB , 800x600 , 03-02.png )
233145

["Huff... huff... huff... Damnit!"]

[Pshhhh...]
>>
No. 233146 ID: c42e1c
File 128526583288.png - (201.35KB , 800x600 , 03-03.png )
233146

(Never heard of it? Have the last thread: http://quest.lv/kusaba/graveyard/res/115831.html)

["Are you still alive?"]

>Oh by the gods, little machine god, we are alive! What happened?!
>>
No. 233154 ID: 698a22

>>233146
What happened is we somehow did not die. Beyond that, I'm a little fuzzy.
>>
No. 233155 ID: a594b9

>>233146
I think maybe you shot it with your laser eye. Is it alive? Check yourself for injuries.
>>
No. 233156 ID: c5ce48

>>233155

B shot it, you stupid git! Oi! Girly! You still alive? Something missing? Like: arms?
>>
No. 233158 ID: c42e1c
File 128526819235.png - (154.45KB , 800x600 , 03-04.png )
233158

What happened is we somehow did not die. Beyond that, I'm a little fuzzy.

>I guess...

I think maybe you shot it with your laser eye.

>I don't have a laser eye. Didn't I tell you?

Is it alive? Check yourself for injuries.
B shot it, you stupid git! Oi! Girly! You still alive? Something missing? Like: arms?

>I think it's pretty dead. And pretty darn heavy.

>"Gggh..."

>Can't lift it. I can't believe the integrity of this thing. I think I still have all my limbs. Lucky me.

["Need a little help with that?"]
>>
No. 233161 ID: a594b9

>>233158
Help would be nice... Hey, your gun's over there.
>>
No. 233163 ID: 7b068a

yeah, some help would be cool. also, we need to get you some proper weapons training.
>>
No. 233167 ID: c42e1c
File 128526950469.png - (208.29KB , 800x600 , 03-05.png )
233167

yeah, some help would be cool.

>"Yes, please?"

["Alright, then. Hrmpphh..."]

[WHOMP]

also, we need to get you some proper weapons training.

>I feel insulted. I mean, is it my fault that this thing is freaking immune against my sacred weapon?

Hey, your gun's over there.

>You're right, I'll... Oh shit, my arm is smoking. What kind of demon was that?!
>>
No. 233171 ID: c5ce48

Tried to absorb you, obviously. Don't take it too hard, you just need more gun!
>>
No. 233172 ID: 7b068a

a digester, get those arm wraps off before they are eaten through. and i mean OTHER weapon training. so that is one weapon doesn't work you can try something else.
>>
No. 233177 ID: c42e1c
File 128527069720.png - (134.61KB , 800x600 , 03-06.png )
233177

Tried to absorb you, obviously.

a digester, get those arm wraps off before they are eaten through.

>Good idea. These things need to go.

Don't take it too hard, you just need more gun! and i mean OTHER weapon training. so that is one weapon doesn't work you can try something else.

>Ah, I see. That's reasonable, of course. My fists obviously won't cut it.

["On a brighter note: We know now that A is around and knows where we are. Bloody good luck, she is."]
>>
No. 233180 ID: c5ce48

Oh. So A helped us and not you?
>>
No. 233182 ID: 5d5aec

well, B, this thing ready to go yet? or were you interrupted by the scream?
>>
No. 233183 ID: c42e1c
File 128527222079.png - (145.55KB , 800x600 , 03-07.png )
233183

Oh. So A helped us and not you?

well, B, this thing ready to go yet? or were you interrupted by the scream?

>Yeah, might as well talk to the demon, while taking off this stuff.

>"So... It wasn't you that saved me?"

["No. That was A's doing. She's a brilliant sniper."]

>"Is the uh... train ready to move soon?"

["Yes, I think so. I'm sure A won't be long. And once she's here, we can get going."]
>>
No. 233187 ID: 5d5aec

ask what she looks like, so you aren't surprised.
>>
No. 233209 ID: fd6d7e

What does she look like so we aren't surprised?
>>
No. 233382 ID: 059120

How long is the ride going to be? Anything we might have to worry about during it? Any idea if we actually have to do anything once we get to this facility, or are we just going to have to wait around until someone tells us why they need us back? Anything we shouldn't do there?

You're back! :D
>>
No. 237686 ID: f98462
File 128609219311.png - (124.64KB , 800x600 , 03-08.png )
237686

ask what she looks like, so you aren't surprised.

>"What does A look like? Just so I'm not surprised when she shows up."

["Tall, gaunt, very obviously artificial eyes and this sort of long coat she's always wearing."]

How long is the ride going to be?

>"How long is the ride going to be?"

["Not too long. A few days, maybe. It really depends on what we'll encounter on the way. And afterwards we'll have to walk a while. For some reason not trains go directly to administration."]

Anything we might have to worry about during it?

>"What might we encounter?"

["More mutants, I suppose. If we're lucky, we will be able to avoid the nanoswarms this time around."]

Any idea if we actually have to do anything once we get to this facility, or are we just going to have to wait around until someone tells us why they need us back? Anything we shouldn't do there?

>"Any idea if we actually have to do anything once we get to this facility, or are we just going to have to wait around until someone tells us why they need us back? Anything we shouldn't do there?"

["... Quite honestly... I don't really know, because I wasn't told. DAA isn't very generous with information."]

>This sounds worse with every minute, little machine god.

["I don't think you should worry about etiquette. However, it would be wise not to touch anything you don't know."]
>>
No. 237693 ID: 13cc3a

okay then, sounds like a plan. may as will get comfortable.
>>
No. 237701 ID: a594b9

>>237686
Let's get this train moving.
>>
No. 237702 ID: f98462
File 128609412086.png - (129.51KB , 800x600 , 03_09.png )
237702

okay then, sounds like a plan. may as will get comfortable.

>Yes, maybe that'll help me calm down. I'm really anxious about all this, little machine god. We don't know anything about what's coming towards us and apparently B doesn't know either. Or at least it won't tell. And soon enough we'll have two demons to deal with.
>>
No. 237710 ID: 13cc3a

you know, the original demons were angels and souls that rebelled against god and were cast out of heaven. so the difference between an angel and a demon is simply whose side they are on.
>>
No. 237712 ID: f98462
File 128609524727.png - (129.50KB , 800x600 , 03_10.png )
237712

you know, the original demons were angels and souls that rebelled against god and were cast out of heaven. so the difference between an angel and a demon is simply whose side they are on.

>I'm not sure what you mean... What's an angel and which god are we talking about here? The Great Giver-God?
>>
No. 237714 ID: 13cc3a

i am talking about the Over-god, the grand god that created all others. an Angel is a servant of it's that watches out for mankind.
>>
No. 237716 ID: f98462
File 128609662511.png - (57.91KB , 800x600 , 03_11.png )
237716

i am talking about the Over-god, the grand god that created all others. an Angel is a servant of it's that watches out for mankind.

>That makes no sense. The gods were made by the bolt-spirits, which you called humans before.

["There you are, A."]

>Oh, seems like... Wow it IS tall.
>>
No. 237723 ID: 13cc3a

we'll get back to it later, for now greet A and thank her for saving you.
>>
No. 237724 ID: a594b9

>>237716
Eh, he's talking about old mythology, way before we were made. It's not really true, he's just using it as a metaphor.
>>
No. 237727 ID: 3eea8a
File 128610020698.png - (116.94KB , 800x600 , 03_12.png )
237727

Eh, he's talking about old mythology, way before we were made. It's not really true, he's just using it as a metaphor.

>I see. By the gods, you are so fractured and cryptic and times.

we'll get back to it later, for now greet A and thank her for saving you.

>"Uh.. Greetings, A. Thank you for saving me."

[A]["Your thanks are misplaced, garbage collector. I was simply protecting my interests. Now, be so kind and get out of my way. B! Start it up!"}

[B]["You got it, A."]

>What did it just call me?!
>>
No. 237728 ID: 13cc3a

oh jeez. she told you your actual job. you collected things and gave them to the chip giver god. the things you gave it would be considered 'garbage' as they had no value in and of themselves. broken Demons and stuff would also be garbage. so you collected garbage. therefor you are a garbage collector.
>>
No. 237729 ID: a594b9

>>237727
Ask her what her interests are.
>>
No. 237734 ID: f4e4f9

>>237727
Yes, well, thanks anyways. Intentional or not, you did keep our good friend Zilee here from finding out first hand what it's like to be eaten alive.

So, Mr. B, Err...Ms. A? Is Ms. A the ranking member of your former trio?

You guys pretty obviously know a lot more than we do right now. We have a long, boring train ride in store for us.

Story time? Oh, yes, I do believe so. In particular, I'd like to know the context by which you referred to Zilee here. Was it intended as an insult, or insight into her original purpose? Disappointing if the former, raises more questions if the latter.

Also, you two seem intelligent. Why are the other cyborgs/robots/whatnot shooting shit up, like your Laser Beam Shooting friend that tried to fry us back when we first met? What the hell's going on around here? Where is this place, and whats with the mutants?

And did. You. Say. NANOSWARMS?!
>>
No. 237740 ID: 3eea8a
File 12861070747.png - (107.10KB , 800x600 , 03_13.png )
237740

>Feels like the avatar is moving now. If the windows weren't so smutty, we could look outside...

oh jeez. she told you your actual job. you collected things and gave them to the chip giver god. the things you gave it would be considered 'garbage' as they had no value in and of themselves. broken Demons and stuff would also be garbage. so you collected garbage. therefor you are a garbage collector.

>You mean, I was made for the purpose of... Oh... That's a bit degrading...

Ask her what her interests are.

>"What are your interests?"

[A]["Getting the Core-AI back to where it belongs. As DAA demands."]

Yes, well, thanks anyways. Intentional or not, you did keep our good friend Zilee here from finding out first hand what it's like to be eaten alive.

>"Uh... Thanks anyways. Intentional or not, you did keep our good friend Zilee here from finding out first hand what it's like to be eaten alive."

[A]["Sure, whatever. And no, I do not want to know what a Zilee is."]

>"The little machine god wanted me to tell you that. I am Zilee."

[A]["Which part of 'I don't want to know' did you not understand, garbage collector?"]

So, Mr. B, Err...Ms. A? Is Ms. A the ranking member of your former trio?

>"Uh... uh, are you the ranking mamber of your former trio?"

[A]["So annoying. B, you answer her questions. I'll go to the back of the car."]

[B]["Surely. Well, uh... Zilee. A is the first and has the responsibility of leading us, yes. But we werent originally a trio. We were 5."]

You guys pretty obviously know a lot more than we do right now. We have a long, boring train ride in store for us.

Story time? Oh, yes, I do believe so. In particular, I'd like to know the context by which you referred to Zilee here. Was it intended as an insult, or insight into her original purpose? Disappointing if the former, raises more questions if the latter.

>"Uh, it's gonna be a long ride. How about you tell me a few things? For example... Am I really just some kind of garbage collector?"

[B]["I am afraid so. Your identification codes tell me as much."]

Also, you two seem intelligent. Why are the other cyborgs/robots/whatnot shooting shit up, like your Laser Beam Shooting friend that tried to fry us back when we first met? What the hell's going on around here? Where is this place, and whats with the mutants?

>"Also, you two seem intelligent. Why are the other cyborgs/robots/whatnot shooting shit up, like your Laser Beam Shooting friend that tried to fry us back when we first met?

[B]["Huu... Lots of questions, eh? Alright, let's see... Some of the servants humans just don't come out right. They're faulty and damaged. Some just lose it after the years and become insane monstrosities. We were... lucky. C? Not so much."]

What the hell's going on around here? Where is this place, and whats with the mutants?"

[B]["I can give you a run-down of what I know about what happened, if you like, but that's going to take a while."]

And did. You. Say. NANOSWARMS?!

>"Uh... What are nanoswarms?"

[B]["Any number of things. Basically, they're little robots that are programmed to do something. They are very, very tiny and some are useful. These days, though, most are badly programmed and incredibly dangerous. They're what killed OIT-Retrieval-Unit-25-E. I hope I'll never have to see anything like that ever again."]
>>
No. 237751 ID: 13cc3a

okay, so A is all business, she does her job, no more, no less. B is a lot more sociable.
also while the birthing god avatar was destroyed the important parts are all underground. if it wasn't for the fact that turning them off would kill everyone still sleeping within i would suggest a full system shut down and reboot. another bit of good news, after looking back and putting things together, it seems the your groups was designed to be garbage collectors but as the system failed your programming fell apart. it's why the takeover failed, your brain structure is outside any in built design, so what you were made to do is not what you are.

and i guess have him give us a rundown would be nice, could match it up with what the Teller told you. we have time.
>>
No. 237847 ID: a594b9

>>237740
Ask him about the others in his group. What were they like?
>>
No. 237892 ID: fd6d7e

Degrading?? You take what's lost and broken, and the power of the Great Giver God makes it useful again. What's degrading about that? Without you everything would be garbage, including A and B!

They are lying to you, by the way. This little machine god, also known as the Core-AI has been flying around without touching the ground for much longer than DAA will have been searching for us. They say "back where it belongs" but that would mean we belonged at DAA and that we were at DAA before this, neither of which are true since we were flying in the sky far away from DAA.

Don't tell them that you know they're lying yet. Just be ready to escape. I think they might destroy you to try to get us, since we are rather embedded in your forehead. This is not to say the DAA wants to do something bad with us, but they're definitely lying about their past relationship with us, instead of saying why they really want to retrieve us.

Also what >>237710 was trying to say is that what you call "demons" and what you call yourself are made of the same components. The only distinction is a lack of communication it seems. So you can trust these two as well as you can trust non-demons (since you are able to communicate via us) but you don't have to trust all non-demons because communication does not imply that they are telling the truth. It might be better if you made a distinction between the irreparable and the functional, because there a very important distinction lies. The former cannot be fixed and can be very dangerous, and it's your job as garbage collector to fully destroy them and return their component parts for reprocessing. The latter can be fixed and possibly reasoned with, so you should not destroy them in the interest of efficiency.
>>
No. 237927 ID: 660aa0

>>237892
huh? we CRASHED and THEN they sent out a thing to look for us. until we crashed they had no hope of actually getting us as we would just keep flying around.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password