[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 225002)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 39865 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12834627228.png - (19.51KB , 500x500 , 0.png )
225002 No. 225002 ID: cf68aa

"Mallo.. Whatever shall we do with you? No jail seems to be able to hold you, no force can stop you. You're too dangerous to be let into the public. We'd.. Rather not dirty our hands by killing you.. No, that would be wrong. How about we play a game instead? If you can leave this building alive you're free. Sound good? Oh, and thanks to the magic of Level Progression we've stripped you of all your powers. Looks like you'll just have to get them all back again somehow. but don't' worry, there's plenty of tribute fodder here for you to use."
Mallo can feel her awesome powers being drained away.

She asks what the catch is.
Expand all images
>>
No. 225003 ID: cf68aa
File 128346285689.png - (18.29KB , 500x500 , 1.png )
225003

"Catch...? Well, you must follow my rules. If you break a rule I will take away one heart from you. When you lose all three you die.
You will also-


Mallo swears to god that if there is a heart meter floating nearby she will break his fucking skull.

".... You will also lose one heart everytime you encounter a lethal situation. There are quite a few rules and I'll be sure to explain most of them as we go along.

The screen goes out.
>>
No. 225004 ID: cf68aa
File 128346292440.png - (52.41KB , 500x500 , 2.png )
225004

Mallo swears under her breath. There is a fucking heart meter.

God damn it.

The ear device turns on allowing Mallo to hear suggestions.

Are you gonna help her escape or not?
>>
No. 225008 ID: 644ca1

Open the door on your right, should be as good a place to start as any. Be ready to kill anything and anyone inside.

Also, what powers do you still have and do you know how "Level Progression" works?
>>
No. 225009 ID: 801c43

Ask "What are the rules for this room?"
>>
No. 225010 ID: a594b9

>>225004
I'm most interested in the small panel behind you near the floor.
>>
No. 225017 ID: 97cb33

DO NT stand in front of it when you open it. off to the side would be best, in case it's a trap.
>>
No. 225019 ID: e31d52

>>225004
Holes in floor mean spike traps.

Stay away from holes in floor.
>>
No. 225020 ID: 701a19

>>225004
Ok, this situation falls under the "Diabolical" classification, so expect the traps to be intentionally misleading.
Normally, I'd warn that the holes on the door in front of you - screen left, for us - will kill you, but in this situation there's a good chance that the obvious trap is the a fake.

Still, no point in taking needless chances. Without touching anything, examine the door to your right - screen back to us - to determine where the door's hinges are. Do the same on the wall behind you - screen right to us - for the hatch and that dark patch.
>>
No. 225133 ID: cf68aa
File 128348433922.png - (50.89KB , 500x500 , 3.png )
225133

>>225008
Mallo assumes that Level Progression means the more people she kicks the crap out of the more awesome powers she gets.
All her powers are gone except one. Her MIGHTY PUNCH which can knock the fuck out of pretty much anything. However there are a certain amount of times she can use and GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ANOTHER STUPID ICON.
She assumes that measures how many times she can use her MIGHTY PUNCH. More will come along later maybe.

>Ask about the rules.
There's no reply.

>Check the doors and stuff for traps

Most of them are pretty damn obvious. The doors look normal from any other door. Hinges are to the left and it opens into another room. Nothing special
>>
No. 225134 ID: cf68aa
File 128348441426.png - (49.97KB , 500x500 , 4.png )
225134

>Check hole in wall and panel.

That's the screen you idiot. Mallo examines it anyway. Nothing special.

The latch can be opened by a small handle on the bottom.
>>
No. 225137 ID: 97cb33

stand off to the side, so that when you open the thing anything in it can't get you. and open it.
>>
No. 225159 ID: 701a19

>>225134
Open the door to the north, but don't stand where anything inside would have LoS on you.
>>
No. 225164 ID: 059120

>>225134
Voting for the door to the north. Stay behind it, we'll tell you what's inside. Assuming you don't have third person perspective, since you can apparently see status icons, too.
>>
No. 225178 ID: cf68aa
File 128349226696.png - (42.36KB , 500x500 , 5.png )
225178

>Open latch

the only way to open it would be to grab the small handle on the bottom of the latch. If Mallo does that the OBVIOUS TRAP will probably kill her. You know, the one on the ceiling.

>Open North Door

Mallo carefully opens the North Door and stays back in case any traps spring. None do. No traps spring even when she steps through the door.

Mallo finds herself in a room with a HUGE FUCKING TRENCH in the middle. The space between the two floors is small though and she could easily jump across it. If only she had her SUPER JUMP skill...
>>
No. 225179 ID: e31d52

>>225178
Wiggle foot in gap.
>>
No. 225181 ID: 97cb33

wait, take off shoe and wiggle that in the gap, so that your toes don't go over the gap.
>>
No. 225182 ID: 059120

>>225178
Mallo Punch down that door you went through, and set it up as a bridge across the chasm.
>>
No. 225184 ID: cf68aa
File 128349357597.png - (45.09KB , 500x500 , 6.png )
225184

>Wiggle something in the gap.

Mallo takes off her favorite shoe and wiggles it in front of the gap. She swears that if something eats her favorite shoe she's gonna be pissed.

Nothing happens.
>>
No. 225185 ID: 701a19

>>225182
Agreed. You will use that door like a 10' rod and a shield.
>>
No. 225190 ID: cf68aa
File 128349425525.png - (74.35KB , 500x500 , 7.png )
225190

>Use MALLO PUNCH on door to close gap.

FUCK YEAH! Mallo punches the door right off the fucking hinges!
>>
No. 225191 ID: cf68aa
File 128349426647.png - (43.95KB , 500x500 , 8.png )
225191

Mallo feels so damn smart for coming up with this plan. A fucking genius.
>>
No. 225192 ID: cf68aa
File 12834942729.png - (45.41KB , 500x500 , 9.png )
225192

The fuck!?
>>
No. 225195 ID: 701a19

>>225192
Damn.
Ok, go back to the other room and MALLO PUNCH the door to the left.
Do it from as far away as you can, and get the fucking fuck away from those holes as soon as you make contact.
>>
No. 225196 ID: e31d52

>>225192
I'm willing to bet there's also an invisible wall there just past the trap floor. This place is terrible enough to do it.
>>
No. 225198 ID: 97cb33

how bottomless is the bottomless pit?
if totally bottomless then go back to the other room.
>>
No. 225199 ID: e3f578

FOAM AT THE MOUTH AND USE A SUPER PUNCH'S MOMENTUM TO MAKE THE JUMP! IT WORKS IN THE VIDEO GAMES PUNCH MOVES GIVE YOU DISTANCE IN THE AIR.

You know... use the boost to get through.
>>
No. 225201 ID: e31d52

Back to other room godfucking damnit
>>
No. 225202 ID: cf68aa
File 128349642931.png - (53.56KB , 500x500 , 10.png )
225202

>Punch Across Room

Mallo is not yet Insane enough to try that, maybe later.

>Go back to previous room.

Done.

>Punch door quickly to dodge OBVIOUS TRAP

.... Really? you sure...?
>>
No. 225203 ID: cf68aa
File 12834964327.png - (44.80KB , 500x500 , 11.png )
225203

Okay. Mallo punches the fuc
>>
No. 225204 ID: cf68aa
File 128349645071.png - (62.77KB , 500x500 , 12.png )
225204

O_O
>>
No. 225205 ID: cf68aa
File 128349646271.png - (55.21KB , 500x500 , 13.png )
225205

Mallo begins bleeding heavily from her arm.

The screen lights up.

"Well well. Took you long enough to get hurt. By Sacrificing one Heart we can reverse all damage done by a single trap. Sorry if I didn't explain that earlier.

Mallo can't feel her fingers anymore.
>>
No. 225207 ID: 97cb33

it takes a good couple minutes for nerve death to set in. while you may not be able to feel them you can still use the hand for a while. quickly open the little panel with damaged hand. even if the trap activates it kinda can't make it much worse.
>>
No. 225209 ID: 701a19

>>225205
Bandage it up, then open the door around the trap.
>>
No. 225210 ID: 059120

>>225205
Open the door. If there's nothing to bandage your wound with in there, I'd say use a heart, we can't be an arm down.
>>
No. 225212 ID: 701a19

>>225205
Punch the base of one of the spikes to break it off.
Bam, you now have a tool you can use to remotely trigger traps.
>>
No. 225213 ID: e31d52

>>225212
YES
>>
No. 225215 ID: cf68aa
File 128349917424.png - (22.07KB , 500x500 , 14.png )
225215

>Bandage up and try to open the door.

Mallo whimpers a bit then stops. SHE DON'T LET NO ONE SEE HER WEAKSIDE.

She rips up her skirt and bandages her wound. Fuck you arm wound!

She takes a peek into the next room. Seems like a hall of death.
>>
No. 225216 ID: cf68aa
File 128349918362.png - (48.73KB , 500x500 , 15.png )
225216

>Check Latch with Messed Up Hand

Mallo reaches for the latch and prays a saw doesn't come down and k


Oh fuck you.
>>
No. 225217 ID: cf68aa
File 128349919083.png - (19.34KB , 500x500 , 16.png )
225217

She opens the Latch. Inside is a Extra Heart.

The moniter speaks up again.

"Congrats on actually finding one. There are a few stored around so don't feel shy about wastin- i mean, using a few"

Do-do-do-do!
>>
No. 225218 ID: cf68aa
File 12834992008.png - (55.02KB , 500x500 , 17.png )
225218

>Punch off spike.

Man Mallo is smart. She carefully activates the trap and punches off one of the spikes with a MALLO PUNCH
>>
No. 225219 ID: e31d52

>>225218
Pick up blood with spike.

Flick into room.
>>
No. 225220 ID: e31d52

>>225219
Hall. I meant hall.
>>
No. 225221 ID: 97cb33

army crawl along the ground in the middle of the room while waving free spike in front of you.
>>
No. 225223 ID: 059120

>>225215
Looks like... arrow traps? Safest place seems to be to crawling down the middle, assuming they all shoot roughly straight.
>>
No. 225528 ID: cf68aa
File 12835674367.png - (73.78KB , 500x500 , 18.png )
225528

>Crawl on ground while waving spike in front of you.

Mallo does so. Not a single spike hits her.

Damn this was easy. If she tricked anything tricky she might have been skewered. Oh, she also can't move her damaged hand anymore.

She liked that hand.

Mallo is not Somewhat Pissed.
>>
No. 225529 ID: cf68aa
File 128356746831.png - (62.80KB , 500x500 , 19.png )
225529

She makes it to the next room unharmed.
>>
No. 225534 ID: f52552

>>225529
Test the air over the pit trap first.
>>
No. 225535 ID: 97cb33

going along the sides is so obvious that it can't be that. that spike pit looks really shallow. can you touch a spike?
>>
No. 225537 ID: 701a19

>>225529
Burn a heart to heal your hand, then to back to the last room and PUNCH off an even longer spike.
Bam, two weapons.
>>
No. 225538 ID: f6b553

Sides are most likely the trap, not the center. Poke the middle with the spike, then the sides.
>>
No. 225539 ID: cf68aa
File 128356854955.png - (47.91KB , 500x500 , 20.png )
225539

>Test out space above spikepit.

Mallo uses a stick at first then waves her damaged arm over the spike pit. Nothing happens.

She tries to touch one of the sp-OH THOSE FUCKERS!

It's fucking glass! God damn it.
>>
No. 225540 ID: 701a19

>>225539
Heal your hand, get a fucking long spike from the previous room, then cross the glass.
>>
No. 225541 ID: f6b553

>>225539
The glass may be designed to break when you walk over it.
>>
No. 225542 ID: 97cb33

smack the glass with the spike to see how strong it is.
>>
No. 225544 ID: cf68aa
File 12835696605.png - (62.19KB , 500x500 , 21.png )
225544

>Heal Hand and get Long Ass Spike from hallway.

Mallo has no problem doing this. She need to punch some shit anyway to relieve her Anger.
She burns a heart and puches the spike that first pops out.

Long Ass Spike Acquired!
>>
No. 225545 ID: cf68aa
File 128356966610.png - (56.51KB , 500x500 , 22.png )
225545

>Glass might break. Hit it/put weight on it.

Mallo goes back into the room and unleashes her fucking fury on that glass!

Nothing seems to break it though and while she is relieved that it is safe she is still somewhat pissed that she couldn't break GLASS.
>>
No. 225547 ID: f6b553

>>225545
Wiggle long spike over other end of the spike pit.
>>
No. 225548 ID: 97cb33

whack the sides just to be sure of what they do.
>>
No. 225550 ID: 40cb26

>>225545
Don't get too upset, glass you can't easily break is glass that was made not to easily break. Not to say it can't ever, we'll just need something heavy as a bowling ball to spike down on it.
>>
No. 225552 ID: 701a19

>>225545
Just go. We've got more shit to explore
>>
No. 225563 ID: cf68aa
File 128357123367.png - (55.84KB , 500x500 , 23.png )
225563

>Tap sides with spike.

Mallo does s

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

The ENTIRE FUCKING PANEL flies up to the ceiling!
She hears a loud thump.
>>
No. 225564 ID: cf68aa
File 128357125368.png - (83.45KB , 500x500 , 24.png )
225564

Good thing she didn't step up the sides...
>>
No. 225567 ID: 701a19

>>225564
Next room!
>>
No. 225568 ID: 97cb33

examine door first. don't discount it as not trapped.
>>
No. 225571 ID: cf68aa
File 128357196050.png - (55.54KB , 500x500 , 25.png )
225571

>Examine Door first.

Mallo swears again. Not every damn door is booby trapped. Hell so far none of them have been except the OBVIOUS TRAPS.

=====>

Gladly.

She makes her way into a new room.
>>
No. 225572 ID: f6b553

>>225571
Oh, I know this one. Don't touch the goddamn door. It'll slam you into the spikes.
>>
No. 225575 ID: 97cb33

>>225572
touch it with the long spike.
>>
No. 225576 ID: cf68aa
File 12835722435.png - (66.34KB , 500x500 , 26.png )
225576

>Don't touch door.

Okay.

... Mallo hears something ticking.
>>
No. 225577 ID: f6b553

>>225576
It's a lure. You'll rush to the door to escape a motionless wall, and wham, spikey harm. so rush over there and trigger it from afar with your spike.
>>
No. 225578 ID: 97cb33

touch door with long spike. then check next to it. for hidden door.
>>
No. 225580 ID: cf68aa
File 128357247678.png - (56.12KB , 500x500 , 27.png )
225580

>Check for hidden doors

None found. Waste of time..

>Touch door with spike.

Again fucking nothing! God damn paranoid people...
>>
No. 225582 ID: 97cb33

open the door from that side then.
>>
No. 225584 ID: cf68aa
File 128357294773.png - (59.36KB , 500x500 , 28.png )
225584

>Open th
>>
No. 225586 ID: cf68aa
File 128357300447.png - (72.04KB , 500x500 , 29.png )
225586

Mallo wakes up.

What? Oh fuck no...

Mallo swears if you guys ended up killing her she will go find you and promptly fuck your shit up.

AND THE ANNOYING ASS TICKING SOUND IS BACK
>>
No. 225589 ID: 97cb33

run into the next room.
>>
No. 225591 ID: f6b553

See that mark just to the left of Boss? Touch it with your spike.
>>
No. 225592 ID: 97cb33

>>225591
can't be that. the traps have to be solvable with only what is given. the spikes are cheat items.
>>
No. 225593 ID: f6b553

>>225592
>>225592
That's the trap reset button, not the solution. Pressing it will at best delay the trap.
>>
No. 225595 ID: 701a19

>>225586
Fuck it. Just open the door and go.
>>
No. 225600 ID: e40e60

>>225586
I see a small arrow pointing to the spiky wall... maybe the real entrance is behind it?
>>
No. 225602 ID: cf68aa
File 128357387582.png - (61.62KB , 500x500 , 30.png )
225602

>Touch symbol.

Mallo pokes at the little symbol with the Long Ass Spike.

A small book drops down. time seems to freeze as she stares at it. she feels her mind being opened.

"Mallo.. Looks like you found one of your old powers. With this you can either upgrade existing ones or buy new ones. You can also save it up to spend more and gain some of you most powerful moves back. At the moment you can

Gain EXTRA MALLO PUNCH
Gain SUPER JUMP
Gain TIME FREEZE(Only pauses an instant. Can save from Insta Death Traps and such)
Gain MALLO YELL (Stuns some people and activates some traps)
Gain SUMMON ELDER GOD
Or save them up and see what is offered to you later.
The choice is yous."

>>
No. 225612 ID: 97cb33

i vote mallo yell. then quickly get through the door.
>>
No. 225613 ID: 701a19

>>225602
Save it.
For now, go through the door before you burn ANOTHER heart.
>>
No. 225625 ID: 40cb26

>>225602
I'm voting for TIME FREEZE. Instant death avoidance? Yes please.
>>
No. 225640 ID: db60d0

>>225625
TIME FREEZE. "Rig" it, if possible, to instantly activate when instant death would otherwise occur; when you notice it take effect, RUN THE FUCK OUT to the previous room, then look to see what the trap did.
>>
No. 225657 ID: f6b553

>>225602
>>225602
An immortal, remote method of activating traps? Hell yeah elder god.
>>
No. 225659 ID: e67080

summon elder god
>>
No. 225676 ID: cf68aa
File 128358127936.png - (70.77KB , 500x500 , 31.png )
225676

>Elder God

Mallo feels a surge of power! Her ability to call upon the Elder Gods has returned! Mallo feels fucking great!
>>
No. 225677 ID: cf68aa
File 128358128212.png - (69.57KB , 500x500 , 32.png )
225677

Then she remembers the trap. she leaps out of the room just as it goes off.
>>
No. 225678 ID: cf68aa
File 128358128571.png - (62.55KB , 500x500 , 33.png )
225678

A man is standing here. To her left is a door marked Freedom?.

Mallo doesn't know who the man is but she's pretty sure he's done something to her.
Good enough reason to beat the shit outta him she assumes.

"Well well well Mallo. Looks like you made it past the first room. Congratulations. You've earned your freedom, for now. You may step through the door. But.. It is locked. I hope you found the key."
>>
No. 225685 ID: 97cb33

tell him no, you don't have a key. cause he is a faggot and probably has it on him!
>>
No. 225689 ID: 701a19

>>225678
Turn around and head back to the first room.
Good thing you can summon your boyfriend for help, right?
>>
No. 225697 ID: 40cb26

>>225678
Have your elder god give you the key, he exists above normal spacial dimensions so it should be a snap.
>>
No. 225698 ID: db60d0

Fuck it. Summon Elder God, rip the FUCK out of the building, save the FUCK out of Mallo, win.
>>
No. 226193 ID: cf68aa
File 128365941985.png - (146.74KB , 975x3490 , story.png )
226193

>tell him no, you don't have a key. cause he is a faggot and probably has it on him!

"I can assure you at the very least that I do not have the key."

Mallo is getting pissed...

>Summon boyfriend.
Mallo remembers the first time she met her boyfriend....
>>
No. 226196 ID: cf68aa
File 128365945452.png - (114.75KB , 500x500 , 34.png )
226196

Alright enough of this reminiscing crap!
Mallo summons her eldergod boyfriend!
>>
No. 226198 ID: cf68aa
File 128365947883.png - (50.93KB , 500x500 , 35.png )
226198

MINITHULLU!

FUCK YEAH!
>>
No. 226199 ID: cf68aa
File 128365950068.png - (32.86KB , 500x500 , 36.png )
226199

Minithullu warps the FUCK outta that key! It appears right in Mallo's hand!

She fucking loves minithullu!
>>
No. 226202 ID: 97cb33

hald the key in front of you and say "put that in your pipe and smoke it!"
>>
No. 226204 ID: 701a19

>>226199
Unlock the door and step outside.
Immediately realize that they still have the rest of your powers hidden around here and demand that they hand them over.
>>
No. 226280 ID: cf68aa
File 128366712917.png - (47.58KB , 500x500 , 37.png )
226280

>Flaunt key, regain powers.

Mallo does this. she says if the man doesn't give her her powers back she will hurt him bad.
The man merely laughs

"Mallo mallo mallo. I can't give you them back. You must regain them yourself. Once you leave this room and go back to the real world you can gain your powers by causing Chaos. However the more you cause the more we notice you. if caught we will send you back to this room (with all the powers you have at the moment) and we start our little game all over again. Now, you may leave."

Minithullu vanishes and the Man points Mallo to the door.
>>
No. 226282 ID: 701a19

>>226280
Go back and find the rest of your powers, then.
>>
No. 226284 ID: 97cb33

that doesn't seem so bad, what's this guys angle?
stride through door like a boss.
>>
No. 226290 ID: db60d0

Go out and have a grand ol' time. But first fuck four-eyes' shit up. Make him swallow his own throat. Shove his lungs down his lungs. Hit him so hard it creates a singularity which he falls into. Throw him so far that the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young herself can't find him.
>>
No. 226301 ID: cf68aa
File 128367009620.png - (68.21KB , 500x500 , 38.png )
226301

>Fuck up 4 eyes shit
>Get back into there and regain lost powers.

As much as Mallo would like to fuck him up she wants his ass kicking to be proper. She needs her bitchin powers back.

Mallo uses up her powers to Summon Minithullu again and warps across the Gap in the Gap Room.
A voice plays on the loudspeaker

"Well well well mallo. I did not expect this. I shall make a new rule then, if you've found the key you have 1 minutes to escape this place before you lose 2 hearts. Goodbye."

FUCK
>>
No. 226302 ID: 701a19

>>226301
It's a good thing that Hearts are just things you use to undo trap damage.
It's annoying, but not much of a problem.

More importantly? NEXT ROOM!
>>
No. 226303 ID: 97cb33

indeed. let's see if we can get a heart real fast.
>>
No. 226304 ID: 40cb26

He wants you to leave now and will keep fucking you up until you do. Just go.
>>
No. 226319 ID: db60d0

>>226301
WHEN DID WE LOSE ALL OUR MALLO PUNCH ENERGY. FUCK.
>>
No. 226446 ID: db60d0

>>226319
Oh. Nevermind. I see now. Damn. Panic.
>>
No. 226454 ID: e40e60

>>226301
Get minicthulhu to find a heart for you. Quest breaking time.
>>
No. 226530 ID: cf68aa
File 128372999658.png - (51.03KB , 500x500 , 39.png )
226530

>Summon Minithullu

As much as Mallo would love to see him again she's out of fucking energy! being weak sucks!

>Keep going
Might as well. No point in sitting around waiting for her powers to recharge.

She enters a new room. To her right is a empty plaque where the key was and a safe in front of her.
>>
No. 226540 ID: 97cb33

hmmm, what is that on the door? looks like a weird handle.
>>
No. 226798 ID: 40cb26

>>226530
So we found where the key was too. Check if something is hidden behind or around that spot as well. Then investigate the door.
>>
No. 226807 ID: a594b9

>>226530
The floor looks a little odd.
>>
No. 226814 ID: 97cb33

>>226807
squint.... OMG! you are right! poke floor with spike!
>>
No. 226818 ID: cf68aa
File 128376821030.png - (59.76KB , 500x500 , 40.png )
226818

>Examine Floor

Nothing out of the ordinary. Mallo wastes some time and regains some POWAH.

>Examine door
It looks like a lock. Mallo knows this kind. It takes a 2 digit number and both numbers are not the same. Also the number does not start with anything between 4-9.
Needless to say these locks suck.
>>
No. 226820 ID: 97cb33

okay so...
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
are all possible combinations
>>
No. 226822 ID: 701a19

>>226818
Assume the first digit is 3.
There's no 0? Then it's 31 32 34 35 36 37 38 39 first.
Then 29 28 27 26 25 24 23 21
Then 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12
>>
No. 226823 ID: cf68aa
File 128376913121.png - (81.00KB , 500x500 , 41.png )
226823

>try a bunch of numbers

This is gonna be annoying as hell but Mallo starts punching away at the thing. Each wrong one gives her a annoying as bleep. She's gone through 5 now. Each one she gets wrong she can hear a sound, one that she can't quite place.
>>
No. 226825 ID: 97cb33

and the floor is moving. TYPE FASTER!
>>
No. 226831 ID: cf68aa
File 128377005728.png - (55.12KB , 500x500 , 42.png )
226831

>Hurry!

Mallo hurries the fuck up and punches in more numbers! when she reaches 39 it opens up with a click.
Inside is a POWER BOOK
MALLO CAN GAIN ONE NEW POWER! FUCK YEAH!

A small book drops down. time seems to freeze as she stares at it. she feels her mind being opened.

"Mallo.. Looks like you found one of your old powers. With this you can either upgrade existing ones or buy new ones. You can also save it up to spend more and gain some of you most powerful moves back. At the moment you can

Power Up MALLO PUNCH
Gain SUPER JUMP
Gain TIME FREEZE(Only pauses an instant. Can save from Insta Death Traps and such)
Gain MALLO YELL (Stuns some people and activates some traps)
EXTEND DURATION OF SUMMON ELDER GOD
Or gain a whole new Energy Bar!
>>
No. 226834 ID: 97cb33

more energy!
>>
No. 226839 ID: 40cb26

>>226834
>energy
Less directly useful, but goes great with all powers. Seconding.
>>
No. 226840 ID: a594b9

>>226831
I want Time Freeze.
>>
No. 226844 ID: cf68aa
File 128377162262.png - (58.43KB , 500x500 , 43.png )
226844

>Energy

Mallo picks More Energy. She feels her energy bar double! Mallo can cause twice as much destruction now!
>>
No. 226845 ID: a594b9

>>226844
We'd better warp out before the floor runs out.
>>
No. 226846 ID: 97cb33

yes, warp back to the gate and leave before the time limit kills you.
>>
No. 226850 ID: cf68aa
File 128377221851.png - (43.09KB , 500x500 , 44.png )
226850

>warp back
Mallo summons her boyfriend and they teleport back to the end room. The Man is standing there

"Well done Mallo, and with time to space. You may leave now, and remeber, more chaos means more power. and I know how much you love power.

GOD HE PISSES MALLO OFF.
>>
No. 226852 ID: a594b9

>>226850
WHY DON'T YOU PUNCH HIS FACE IN THEN
>>
No. 226858 ID: 97cb33

he is so god damn smug. but from how aloof he is i don't think we can take him... YET. later mallo, he shall be destroyed.
>>
No. 226859 ID: cf68aa
File 128377337720.png - (80.96KB , 500x500 , 45.png )
226859

>PUNCH HIM

FUCK YEAH! MALLO UNLEASHES FUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR ON HIS ASS!
>>
No. 226860 ID: cf68aa
File 128377338576.png - (46.76KB , 500x500 , 46.png )
226860

".... You have 10 seconds left"

FUCK!

>He may be too strong

No shit! If Mallo had all her powers this fucker would be deader then conscience!
>>
No. 226861 ID: 97cb33

point at your eyes and then at him, then walk through the door like a boss.
>>
No. 226862 ID: a594b9

>>226860
Yell NEXT TIME, 4-EYES! NEXT TIIIIIIME!
>>
No. 226863 ID: cf68aa
File 128377419290.gif - (38.45KB , 400x400 , 47.gif )
226863

>point at your eyes and then at him, then walk through the door like a boss.

Mallo does this and while she's still Pissed Off that she couldn't beat 4 eyes it still makes her feel badass.

She walks back to her hometown.
>>
No. 226864 ID: cf68aa
File 128377419919.png - (67.30KB , 500x500 , 48.png )
226864

Mallo remember why she left her home town...
>>
No. 226867 ID: a594b9

>>226864
Smash that sign.
>>
No. 226868 ID: 97cb33

may as well. gotta start somewhere.
>>
No. 226869 ID: cf68aa
File 128377580096.png - (81.21KB , 500x500 , 49.png )
226869

>Smash Sign

No problem. That damn thing always pissed her off anyway.
>>
No. 226870 ID: cf68aa
File 128377581279.png - (71.27KB , 500x500 , 50.png )
226870

"Excuse me, Miss Mallo"

Mallo turns to see a policewoman. She kindly asks what the fuck does she want and why the hell is her mouth like that.

"Mallo, you know everyone in smiletown must smile. And uh... Well I'm afraid I need to take you to jail for breaking that sign."

At this point Mallo is so pissed that it is no longer a matter of 'if' she should hurt her but 'how' she should.
>>
No. 226871 ID: a594b9

>>226870
Why don't we just make friends with her~

AHAHHAHAHA punch her in the cunt.
>>
No. 226873 ID: 40cb26

>>226870
Punch that smile off her face. Literally.
>>
No. 226874 ID: 644ca1

Cut hear ears off, just like you cut off your own.
>>
No. 226875 ID: 701a19

>>226870
Summon your boyfriend.
The sanity loss will do more damage than you ever could - without killing her, anyway.
>>
No. 226876 ID: 97cb33

>>226871
naww, while debilitating it's just one hit. start wit the ears, those need to come off. then fix her face, manually. THEN cunt punch.
>>
No. 226882 ID: cf68aa
File 128377686580.png - (96.49KB , 500x500 , 51.png )
226882

>Combine ideas

Mallo likes that. Though she's not quite Pissed Off enough to rip out the chicks ears everything else is A-OK.

Mallo starts off with a swift kick to the crotch. While Ms. :3 face doubles over in pain Mallo gives her a punch to the jaw. She thinks she heard some teeth fall out.
>>
No. 226883 ID: cf68aa
File 128377687372.png - (69.63KB , 500x500 , 52.png )
226883

Before Ms. :3 has a chance to recover Mallo finishes it off by summoning her Elder God Boytoy.

She's fucking scarred for life now.
>>
No. 226884 ID: cf68aa
File 128377688119.png - (52.44KB , 500x500 , 53.png )
226884

It feels good to be free again.

Now that Mallo has fucked up that :3 faces shit what else should she do? She has a whole city to herself.
>>
No. 226885 ID: a594b9

>>226884
LET'S GET FUCKING SHITFACED
>>
No. 226887 ID: 644ca1

Let's go to city hall or wherever and proclaim that you are their new ruler. Anyone who disagrees loses their ear privileges, painfully.
>>
No. 226888 ID: 97cb33

i have to agree with the getting drunk idea. a good beer right now would be great.
>>
No. 226889 ID: 701a19

>>226887
No, no, no, you challenge the mayor to a staring contest for his seat of power.
Ignore what he says and have your boyfriend stare him down.
If he wins, then he gets to continue being the mayor.
If he loses, you take his position.
The city either has a madman passing laws that read "minithulu f'tang", or they have you in control.
Either one works out fine.
>>
No. 226891 ID: 644ca1

>>226889
You know that works perfectly, Mallo gains power by causing chaos. And with this plan, EVEN IF WE LOSE WE STILL CAUSE CHAOS! Let's do it!
>>
No. 226892 ID: 18c4d9

>>226884
huh. you are smiling.

seconding hitting the bar.
>>
No. 226904 ID: 40cb26

I dunno, I think we'll have more fun if we start subtle and work our way back up to bringing down the world.

But before anything else, we go get plastered.
>>
No. 226914 ID: cf68aa
File 128377959925.png - (80.38KB , 500x500 , 54.png )
226914

Mallo REALLY likes the Mayor plan but first things first, it's been 3 fucking days since she's had a drink!

She busts into the nearest Bar(About 4 miles away) and binges on anything around her.
Things begin to get crazy.
>>
No. 226915 ID: cf68aa
File 12837796173.png - (75.51KB , 500x500 , 55.png )
226915

But before Mallo can really get to enjoying herself the local jock/idiot Beefcake Blastmountain speaks up.

"Hey Mallo, why don't you cover up before someone sees something, oh wait, there's nothing 'to' see!"

He laughs his ass off and looks around to try to get others to join him. they know better.

the ONLY reason he has not yet had his face punched in is cause Mallo couldn't find him before he was locked up. Mallo is PISSED OFF right now.
>>
No. 226917 ID: a594b9

>>226915
Make him eat his own arm.
>>
No. 226918 ID: 97cb33

>>226917
i agree, self arm eating is the best way to go.
>>
No. 226919 ID: 701a19

>>226915
Use him as a club to express your anger at the nearest available cop car.
Or the sidewalk.
>>
No. 226924 ID: 40cb26

Grab him, grab his arm and slowly separate the two. Then beat him half to death with it. And then shove it up his ass. THEN pull it out and make him eat it.
>>
No. 226940 ID: eef528

>>226924

Sounds excessive, but ooh so sweet!
>>
No. 226976 ID: e40e60

>>226915
OH SHIT WE'RE IN RAGE QUEST
>>
No. 226979 ID: 644ca1

>>226976
You noticed that NOW?
>>
No. 226980 ID: e40e60

>>226979
Hey, I didn't even realize this quest was still running until half an hour ago.
>>
No. 226986 ID: db60d0

MALLO PUNCH him in the head, repeatedly, until he is a stain on the ground. Then proceed to make a joke to the effect of "Who's flat NOW?"
>>
No. 227003 ID: e3f578

Man, we can make sure this place was never Smiletown in the first place. We have to go back in time and make sure Timmy's Dad wins the race and Mom's heart. You obviously exsist in the split timeline where he lost, well bitch it is time to go BACK IN TIIIIIME!
>>
No. 227007 ID: e3f578
 

I forgot this
>>
No. 227105 ID: cf68aa
File 128381019853.png - (93.41KB , 500x500 , 56.png )
227105

>Arm ripping
Mallo will only do such things if she is FURIOUS. Pissed off is not quite good enough, nice idea though.

>Time Travel
Mallo doesn't have enough POWAH yes!

>Punch

Now 'there's' something Mallo can do!

She grabs Beefcake by his shirt and proceeds to punch the FUCK outta him!
Soon he's just a bloody pancake on the groun. Mallo asks him who's flat now fucker!?

Knowing this city though they'll bring him back to life. Doesn't make it feel any less good!
>>
No. 227106 ID: cf68aa
File 128381020490.png - (68.79KB , 500x500 , 57.png )
227106

Mallo is actually feeling pretty good now. No one seems to report the murder so no real chaos is caused but it feel damn good beating the crap outta that dude.
Mallo relaxes and sips her beer.

What now? Mallo needs more of her bitchin powers back.
>>
No. 227109 ID: 644ca1

>>227106
Start the Mayor vs Minithullu staring contest to take over the city.
>>
No. 227114 ID: a594b9

>>227106
Walk around town half-naked.
>>
No. 227116 ID: 40cb26

>>227106
Whatever you do, wherever you go, stay topless. Chaos will certainly accrue. Consider dancing in front of a highchool.
>>
No. 227118 ID: e67080

Arson! fire is very chaotic.
>>
No. 227121 ID: 40cb26

>>227118
And sing as you do so
I don't just want to set the world on fire~
>>
No. 227129 ID: cf68aa
File 128381298578.png - (119.37KB , 500x500 , 58.png )
227129

>Fire
>Walk around naked

Mmm... Mallo doesn't have anything to start a fire on her at the moment. If she did all of this damn city would be in flames!

Some streaking is easy to accomplish and she already has everything she needs~

Mallo runs outside and climbs atop the city fountain. She shows off her half naked self with pride causing many of the people around her to freeze up.

Half these idiots probably haven't even seen their own partners boobs!

MALLO HAS GAINED XP
>>
No. 227130 ID: cf68aa
File 128381299778.png - (85.67KB , 500x500 , 59.png )
227130

After a few minutes Mallo gets bored of all the gasps and steps down.she begins walking to the nearest store for matches when ANOTHER FUCKING COP stops her.

"Excuse me miss, I'm gonna have to arrest you for disturbing the peace"

This man must be new...
>>
No. 227133 ID: c71597

>>227130
Flip him the bird and say Fuck da Police. Abscond through the streets while yelling obscenities to the cop.
>>
No. 227134 ID: 0b2a05

Tell him it's your religion, does he really want to have to deal with going to court for religious intolerance?

...Actually, you should MAKE this your religion, and get FOLLOWERS. Chaos indeed.
>>
No. 227136 ID: 97cb33

hmmm, he isn't a random smiler, he may actually be harder to beat.
>>
No. 227138 ID: 40cb26

>>227130
yank off his pants
>>
No. 227139 ID: a594b9

>>227130
MAKE OUT WITH HIM
>>
No. 227145 ID: 40cb26

>>227139
That too. Make him disturb the peace together with you.
>>
No. 227170 ID: f6b553

>>227138
While your at it

You might as well lose yours too
>>
No. 227172 ID: 701a19

>>227134
Yes.
If he argues, show him your ELDER GOD boyfriend and demand he say it's fake again.
>>
No. 227173 ID: e3f578

>>227138
And say "I really don't see what's so impressive."
>>
No. 227177 ID: 40cb26

>>227173
"Funny, your piece doesn't look disturbed. Want me to fix that?"
>>
No. 227247 ID: db60d0

>>227134
>>227172
These. Do it. Become Mallo, Consort and High Priestess of the Church of Scientol err Minithulluism. One of the highest religious rituals shall be to become more like His Diminutive Highness through hot three-ways with him and his consort. Summon him for the policeman and proselytize to him together.
>>
No. 227248 ID: db60d0

>>227247
In fact make the three-way tentaclefuck a prerequisite for conversion.
>>
No. 227391 ID: cf68aa
File 128384803496.png - (94.06KB , 500x500 , 60.png )
227391

>Threesome

Eww... Mallo would only ever consider fucking minithullu. She has only room for one man in her heart~

>Establish religion
Maybe later when she can do some really godly things.

>Pants him

Now we're talking! Mallo quicklu pulls down the comps pants exposing his manhood to the world. the cop blushes as Mallo comments on his minuscule dick.
Before he can reply she runs off again.

"Calling all cops, I need backup over at sunny ave! Crazy redhead girl is causing chaos and refuses to smile! Or... wear a top.

Mallo continues streaking while yelling obscenities at the cop.

MORE XP GAINED
>>
No. 227393 ID: 97cb33

hahaha. good job. let's see, what next.... any places to get explosives? if so then get some and booby trap the pants. when he picks them up, BOOM, troll him so hard.
>>
No. 227395 ID: 40cb26

>>227391
1. Run into nearest source of flammable materials.
2. Take as many flammable materials as you can carry.
3. Ignite all the flammable materials you can't carry.
4. ???
5. CHAOS!
>>
No. 227400 ID: 701a19

>>227391
Ok, NOW challenge the mayor to a staring contest.
>>
No. 227413 ID: cf68aa
File 128385891357.png - (167.67KB , 500x500 , 61.png )
227413

>CAUSE A FUCKING FIRE

DONE!
HAHAHAHA MALLO WATCHES AS THE LOCAL KID BOOK STORE BURNS!

ALL THE CRAPPY SING ALONG BOOKS AND MANUALS ON HOW TO SMILE TURN TO ASH!

HAHAHAHAHAHding
>>
No. 227414 ID: cf68aa
File 128385892094.png - (63.21KB , 500x500 , 62.png )
227414

Oh hey, Mallo gained a lv!

Mallo can gain a new bitchin power! Or save it up and unlock more shit!
Mallo can...

Power Up MALLO PUNCH
Gain SUPER JUMP
Gain TIME FREEZE(Only pauses an instant. Can save from Insta Death Traps and such)
Gain MALLO YELL (Stuns some people and activates some traps)
EXTEND DURATION OF SUMMON ELDER GOD
Or gain a whole new Energy Bar!
>>
No. 227415 ID: a594b9

>>227414
TIMESTOP
>>
No. 227416 ID: 97cb33

time freeze. eventually SOMEONE will pull out a gun and time freeze will let you dodge bullets.
>>
No. 227418 ID: 701a19

>>227414
I'm gonna say EXTEND MINITHULHU DURATION, but failing that time stop.
>>
No. 227419 ID: cf68aa
File 128385948779.png - (66.73KB , 500x500 , 63.png )
227419

>Time Freeze!

FUCK YEAH! Mallo can bend the fucking space time continuum! She can pause time and really fuck someone up now!

"Excuse me!"

FUCK! It's that damn cop again!

"Miss, I'm gonna have to insist you wear a shirt and then you're coming with me."

Mallo's getting annoyed... Perfect time to use her new power!
>>
No. 227420 ID: a594b9

>>227419
Timestop to get behind him, then kick him inna nuts. After that punch him up into the sky so it lands somewhere else, scaring the shit out of some people.
>>
No. 227421 ID: 701a19

>>227419
Stop time.
Strip him naked.
Handcuff him upside down to a flagpole.
>>
No. 227422 ID: 97cb33

stop time and PUNCH him, then unfreeze and watch as he flies back without you appearing to have moved.
>>
No. 227436 ID: c71597

>>227419
Time freeze. Then steal his pants and underpants. Throw them over a power line. Lets see how he deals with it.
>>
No. 227488 ID: db60d0

>>227420
This sounds like the only realistic one also WAY fun.
>>
No. 227496 ID: 40cb26

Do as he says and get dressed. In all his clothes. Stop time and strip him naked except for his underwear, which will be on his head. Take your skirt and tear it into strips and use them to hogtie him. Then it's time to IMPERSONATE A POLICE OFFICER.
>>
No. 228024 ID: cf68aa
File 128394557249.png - (69.43KB , 500x500 , 64.png )
228024

>Stop Time.
>Strip him naked.

While Mallo has no interest in seeing his MINUSCULE PENIS again stripping him down would be funny as hell.
Mallo uses all her energy to extend the Time Freeze and quickly takes off the cops clothes.
>>
No. 228025 ID: cf68aa
File 128394559497.png - (68.71KB , 500x500 , 65.png )
228025

>Wear clothing
>Put his underwear on his head and hogtie him with skirt.

God you guys are more devilish then Mallo! She fucking loves her new headvoices!
Mallo wears the cops clothes as her own and ties the poor fucker up. She whistles a tune as she walks away
>>
No. 228026 ID: cf68aa
File 128394560786.png - (68.18KB , 500x500 , 66.png )
228026

"damn it... One day I'll get you back.... One day..."
>>
No. 228027 ID: cf68aa
File 128394561410.png - (73.40KB , 500x500 , 67.png )
228027

Mallo has caused enough CHAOS for the day, she needs a break!

She goes back to her shitty little apartment. It's not much but it's... Well, not much.
>>
No. 228028 ID: 97cb33

i guess just chill and see if anything good is on TV. and don't worry, pretty sure we all agreed that next upgrade would be to extend the time minithulu stays summoned.
>>
No. 228029 ID: 476456

crash on that couch
>>
No. 228050 ID: c71597

>>228027
Crash on couch with some ice cream. Watch TV to see if you hit the news or anything else cool happened. Or if there is some place in need of the tender touch of Mallo.
>>
No. 228116 ID: a594b9

>>228027
Summon yer tentacled boytoy for some cuddles in front of the tv.
>>
No. 228122 ID: e3f578

What happened to your many children? Did you or Minithulhu eat them all?

Let's read one of your old RUDY MANN comic books that inspired you to be what you are today
>>
No. 228125 ID: 644ca1

>>228122
Or watch the RUDY MANN movie if you have it.
>>
No. 228131 ID: e40e60

>>228027
Masturbate.
>>
No. 229490 ID: cf68aa
File 128420619364.png - (73.76KB , 500x500 , 68.png )
229490

>Chill on couch
Done

>Summon Minithullu for cuddles
Fucking done! This is just what she needs after a hard day. Seems Minithullu can stay just a bit longer if all he's doing is chillin.

>Masturbate
Maybe later.

>Watch the News

Hell yeah, let's see if anyone's reporting Mallo's latest deeds.
>>
No. 229491 ID: cf68aa
File 128420620380.png - (58.52KB , 500x500 , 69.png )
229491

"Chaos in Smile Town!"

Fuck yeah! Mallo hopes they caught some good footage of her owning that punkass cop!

[i]"Earlier today Smile Town was destroyed by local chaos user...."
>>
No. 229492 ID: cf68aa
File 128420621748.png - (67.90KB , 500x500 , 70.png )
229492

"The mysterious Scarlet X!"

The fuck!?
>>
No. 229493 ID: cf68aa
File 128420625351.png - (71.85KB , 500x500 , 71.png )
229493

Oh HELL NO.
That better not be some chick trying to take Mallo's credit! Mallo is fucking FURIOUS now!

She's not gonna stand for this!
>>
No. 229494 ID: 97cb33

SON OF A BITCH! she is so going dow-

wait, how the fuck are we gonna find her?!
>>
No. 229507 ID: 701a19

>>229493
No, you're going to leanback for this.
Remember how getting attention gets you back in that fucking maze? Let this asssack take all the blame and they'll end up in that maze and die horribly.
Meanwhile, become the mayor and order the police to beat the shit out of Scarlet X. Maybe they'll all kill each other a few dozen times - should be fun.
>>
No. 229509 ID: a594b9

>>229493
RRGH FIND SOMETHING TO PUNCH
>>
No. 229514 ID: 644ca1

>>229507
Agreed, let this Scarlet X live... for now. We need to rest and get back energy for our visit to the mayor tomorrow.
>>
No. 229784 ID: cf68aa
File 128426898524.png - (68.01KB , 500x500 , 72.png )
229784

>Leanback

........ Yeah. Mallo's too tired now.
She'll kill that bitch tomorrow.

For now Mallo cuddles with Minithullu and goes to sleep..
>>
No. 229790 ID: e31d52

>>229784
!!! A heart! Grab it!
>>
No. 230071 ID: 9237a5

Let Scarlet X take the social credit for now. It may end up giving you extra time before the mysterious four-eyes try and track you down. Sooner or later you'll be doing stuff that nobody would Dare take credit for.
>>
No. 230095 ID: 4531bc

>>230071
Good plan, but I've got something better!
Start a massive flame war about the credit. Drama is the best chaos!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password