[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 186274)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 12753645363.png - (7.85KB , 600x600 , 1143.png )
186274 No. 186274 ID: cf68aa

"W-wait! Alex you're not supposed to AH! run it like that!"

>"Nari you need to stop fussing mya. this'll make you feel better."
Expand all images
>>
No. 186279 ID: 701a19

>>186274
Hey, what's up? So what's this I hear about you and Nari growing closer?
>>
No. 186280 ID: a594b9

Hey. Applying ointment? Let me guess; to her ear?

Dark Elves like having their ears touched you know...
>>
No. 186284 ID: b58b7e

>>186274
Just keep rubbing it.
>>
No. 186285 ID: 1ac39d

don't worry, current viewpoint is right outside the window.
>>
No. 186300 ID: cf68aa
File 127536686315.png - (33.76KB , 600x564 , 1144.png )
186300

>>186279
>Uh huh. We're really good friends now mya. I feel really bad about all the things I've done to her..
>But she's already forgiven me and now we've been hanging out all the time mya.

>>186284
>I'm trying to but she keeps squirming.

>>186280
>... Oh... That would explain a lot mya...

>"Uhm... Sorry about that Nari."

Nari just lays there breathing heavily.
>>
No. 186303 ID: 701a19

>>186300
Feeling bad doesn't do any good. Besides, you have enough regrets.
Are you still split on accepting Nari into your and Cecil's romance?

Oh, by the way, take Nari to the castle. We need to give Norue a Cell Stone and chat with him, and since Nari sustained her injuries while in service to the crown she should be entitled to care. Doubly so since she's a foreign dignitary.
Oh, and you should probably tell Norue you have no hard feelings over him running your fiancee through.
>>
No. 186304 ID: a594b9

>>186300
Oh, her burns are looking better already! I'm so glad.

We may not even need the assistance of the Royal Army to heal her if the standard treatment works this well.
>>
No. 186309 ID: 701a19

>>186304
It's not a need, but it would make things much faster.
Besides that? It might help us get into the castle.
>>
No. 186311 ID: a594b9

Ask her if she wants you to keep rubbing it anyway.
>>
No. 186312 ID: 701a19

>>186311
Well, I won't oppose this idea.
>>
No. 186313 ID: 1ac39d

realize you just gave nari an earjob~

anyway, since we last asked... almost two weeks ago, have you given any thought to to doing 'it' with nari? :3 nya~
>>
No. 186316 ID: 1a99f0

>>186313
i think she just did, sort of...
>>
No. 186328 ID: cf68aa
File 127537085713.png - (31.97KB , 600x600 , 1145.png )
186328

>"Uhm.. Do you want me to keep rubbing?"

"I don't know..."

>Oh my god she looks adorable...

>>186313
>I mean.. I thought about it a bit mya. Just a bit.
>I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
>>
No. 186329 ID: 701a19

>>186328
Kiss her on the nose, and tell her you're not going to push her if she's not ready.

The best way to find out how you feel is to try it, but you have plenty of time.
The second best way is to imagine her and Cecil doing progressively more intimate things, and seeing how you feel about those fantasies.

@Nari: How about we go get some fresh air, and see if we can get the Royal healers to take care of those burns and scars for you. Does that sound good?
>>
No. 186330 ID: 1ac39d

just try it and see what it feels like. oh and put your soulbind to her back to full strength, it must be off otherwise you would of noticed what you were doing sooner.
>>
No. 186351 ID: a594b9

Better wait until she knows she wants it.
>>
No. 186356 ID: 701a19

>>186330
No, we are not raping Nari. She's already far past her lifetime quota for rape.
>>
No. 186360 ID: cf68aa
File 127537301072.png - (26.97KB , 500x500 , 1146.png )
186360

>>186329
Nari
>N-no.. I don't want to go outside...
-------------------------------------
Alex
>Well.. I guess they can kiss and stuff if they want to...
>More intimate things mya..?

Alex shifts around a bit

>>186330
>>186351
She opens up the Soul Bond.

>"Nari this is just for medicin mya."

"I know.."

She continues rubbing on the ointment. Nari shivers again

>Oh wow... This does feel good.
>>
No. 186362 ID: b58b7e

>>186356
It's not rape if Alex says 'SURPRISE!' beforehand.
>>
No. 186363 ID: 701a19

>>186360
Imagine them having sex. That's a good way to gauge your comfort level

@Nari: What's so bad about outside? Would it help if we gave you a cloak?

[Switch to Cecil]
>>
No. 186369 ID: 1ac39d

just keep going a little, get in close and ask, "nari, can i kiss you?" no harm in asking.~
>>
No. 186372 ID: a594b9

>>186360
Just... don't take it too far.
>>
No. 186373 ID: cf68aa
File 127537511765.png - (10.18KB , 500x500 , 1147.png )
186373

>>186372
>N-no.. Of course not. It's not like we're doing anything mya.

>She looks so cute when she moans though...

>I can't resist.

>"Nari.. Can I kiss you?"

"huh?"

>"Nothing serious you know. I just kinda want to mya.."

"O-okay..."
>>186363
--------------------------------------
>hmm....
>>
No. 186377 ID: 701a19

>>186373
Hey, Cecil. Whacha reading?
Not to interrupt, but we still need you to give Norue a Cell Stone. Also, you need to make sure there's no hard feelings over the fight - I wouldn't want him mad at me, let alone suspecting I harbored a murderous rage.
>>
No. 186378 ID: a594b9

>>186373
Whatcha readin'?
>>
No. 186380 ID: cf68aa
File 127537559075.png - (10.46KB , 500x500 , 1148.png )
186380

>>186377
>Hell no. I'm not going anywhere near that man.

>>186378
>Sage Spells.
>>
No. 186381 ID: 1ac39d

>>186380
well, while you may be terrified of him, you probably gained some respect points for forcing him to get serious. i doubt many people can make him serious.

before you use any of those we should get out of central, all sage magic is technically illegal because rai hasn't put a big stamp of approval on it. you can probably use the above the law symbol, gawain has one and you could probably hand his ass to him because he doesn't have swords made of bullshitium like norue.
>>
No. 186384 ID: 701a19

>>186380
Why? Because he stabbed you after we blasted him through a wall? How long did you avoid Gawain after he gave you that scar?
Honestly, why are you so afraid to see him again? You realize that forcing him to take the fight seriously means that he'll respect you and Gawain is going to be afraid of getting on your bad side, right?

Anyway, we need to get a Cell Stone to him for a wide variety of reasons. If you can think of another way to do that, then we won't make you go to the castle.

So, what have you learned from the book so far?
>>
No. 186385 ID: 1ac39d

>>186383
maybe get gawain to pass it on somehow.
>>
No. 186386 ID: e31d52

Open soulbind with Nari. just for giggles.
>>
No. 186387 ID: 1ac39d

>>186386
nari AND alex.
>>
No. 186389 ID: cf68aa
File 12753765486.png - (32.02KB , 500x500 , 1149.png )
186389

>Well when Gawain and I fought I sure as hell wasn't stabbed through the chest.

>as for these spells they're kinda hard to figure out. It says they don't use mana but something else. Gene however never explained what that something else is..

>And the one's I can translate don't have any effect written next to them

>Like this one, Tandrolar Eisyrn.

>No clue what it does.

Cecil looks at a pillow on the floor.

>"...... Tandrolar Eisyrn"

BOOM
>>
No. 186390 ID: e31d52

>>186389
oh god cecil cecil holy cow are you okay good lord sheesh don't DO that oh man oh god D:
>>
No. 186391 ID: 1ac39d

oh god, quick make a whole bunch of jars and cover the floor in various colored liquids. when someone comes to check it out claim alchemy mishap.
>>
No. 186392 ID: 1ac39d

oh, and you should give us a crack at it. a hundred voices trying every combination has to get it right.
>>
No. 186393 ID: 701a19

>>186389
Cecil, don't be silly. You know Rune Speak; cast that, then say the descriptions of the spells out loud.

Can you explain what just happened? It looks like the pillow turned into purple flames and smoke...
>>
No. 186394 ID: a594b9

I think that is a sufficiently large explosion for our needs.

Hey, did you find out where Gene's body went? We DO have two charges of Zeroon available to use on it.
>>
No. 186398 ID: cf68aa
File 12753772649.png - (12.08KB , 500x600 , 1150.png )
186398

>HOLY CRAP!

Cecil uses alchemy to quickly patch up the walls. They still look a bit untable.

>I did NOT expect that.. I'm fine though. Just a little shocked.

>>186392
>>186393

>Rune Speak doesn't work as well on made up languages. You guys can look if you want.

>>186386
>..... !?!?
>>
No. 186400 ID: 701a19

>>186398
As well. However, if it works at all then we can analyze the differences and deduce the cipher.
>>
No. 186402 ID: 701a19

>>186398
Oh, by the way, since Sage magic hasn't been approved you just cast an illegal spell.
Now you really need to talk to Norue.
>>
No. 186403 ID: cf68aa
File 127537838385.png - (12.09KB , 500x600 , 1151.png )
186403

>>186400
>... I got one word.
>>
No. 186404 ID: 701a19

>>186403
Well, since you don't care about casting illegal spells right under the nose of the Royal Army Mages, look out the window and start casting them on rocks.
>>
No. 186405 ID: a594b9

Shit, the words vary in length from their translations.

You're just going to have to experiment, and figure out the language by trying to match the effect to what the description might say.
>>
No. 186407 ID: cf68aa
File 127537893687.png - (4.80KB , 400x400 , 1152.png )
186407

Cecil looks out the window and sees a rock

>"Jhos"

The rock floats into the air

>Woah! This is sorta like Aer. But I feel like I can lift heavier objects.

>"Sosti"

Nothing seems to happen

>"Maelaes."

Nothing seems to happen

>I think I need a live target.
>>
No. 186408 ID: 701a19

>>186407
Ok, so go to a store and buy some mice.
>>
No. 186409 ID: cf68aa
File 127537941750.png - (17.25KB , 600x600 , 1153.png )
186409

>>186408
>Right. I coulWoah..."

Cecil tries to steady herself.

>I feel really dizzy right now... I think I'm gonna call it a night...

She hops into bed and falls asleep.
>>
No. 186410 ID: 701a19

>>186409
CECIL! YOU ARE CRYING BLOOD!
>>
No. 186411 ID: a594b9

>>186409
@Chel: Hey, are you busy? Can you come check on Cecil to make sure he isn't about to die or something? Sage spells seem to use... something strange instead of mana, and it did something that looks dangerous.
>>
No. 186412 ID: 701a19

We need to resurrect Gene, since the alternative is to hand these off to the I Shop owner so he can figure them out for us.

[Wake-up with Chel]
>>
No. 186413 ID: cf68aa
File 127537970913.png - (31.80KB , 600x600 , 1154.png )
186413

>>186410
>WHAT!? BLOOD!?

She puts her hand up to her face.

>I don't feel anything..
>>
No. 186414 ID: a594b9

>>186413
It looks like your Shoujen curse line but it's RED.
>>
No. 186415 ID: 1ac39d

oh god, it's worse. it's like a red version of the shoujen mark. look in a mirror!
>>
No. 186416 ID: 701a19

>>186413
Our vision is poor.

[Show Cecil what he looks like]

Also, blood would have been the preferable option.
>>
No. 186417 ID: a594b9

@I Shop owner: [shows Cecil's red mark] any idea what this is? It has to do with Sage spells.
>>
No. 186418 ID: e31d52

>>186413
[relay this image to cecil]

We're like a mirror but bettar! :D
>>
No. 186420 ID: cf68aa
File 127538008165.png - (10.94KB , 500x500 , 1155.png )
186420

>>186418
>WHAT THE HELL!? What is that!? Does this have to do with Shoujen!?

>>186417
I Shop Owner
>The only time I see things like that is when a Scrying spell is used. More then likely it is a enchanced version of Detect Magic. Maybe it only detects Dark Mana spells. who knows.
>>
No. 186421 ID: a594b9

>>186420
Oh, cool.

@Cecil: Okay, false alarm. It's nothing to be concerned about. It looks like one of those spells was an enhanced version of Detect Magic, and it's letting us see that you are under the influence of Shoujen. As in, you got cursed by it at some point and it wasn't fully removed.
>>
No. 186423 ID: 701a19

>>186420
Ok, the I Shop owner seems to think you cast a scrying spell that detects Dark Mana spells. That means your Shoujen mark is showing up.

That would be an excellent spell to have.

Cast Extend Endurance, grab a mirror, and stay up until it fades. Once it does, cast the spells until it reappears, then make a note in the book and get to sleep.

@I Shop: Do demons never sleep? Or is that just you?
>>
No. 186424 ID: cf68aa
File 127538069450.png - (20.67KB , 500x500 , 1156.png )
186424

>This will be a useful spell..

Cecil forces herself to stay awake and continues practicing.
-----------------------------------------

>Hmm..? Morning already...?
>>
No. 186425 ID: a594b9

>>186424
Hey Chel. Are you feeling better now? That was a bit worrying.
>>
No. 186426 ID: 701a19

>>186424
How are you feeling?
Are those shoulder marks there?

Ok, first order of business; we need you to take one of the spare Cell Stones over to the castle and hand it off to Norue. While you're there, ask if they can either send somebody over to heal Nari or grant Cecil license to cast Zeroon as an escort to Dark Elf royalty.
>>
No. 186428 ID: cf68aa
File 127538132366.png - (16.07KB , 600x600 , 1157.png )
186428

>>186425
>>186426

>Yeah I'm better.. And the wounds on my shoulder are gone to. Yesterday seems like a bad dream now..

She gets up and heads to the castle.

>Hmm.. The locked gate gives me the feeling that they don't want anything to enter...
>>
No. 186429 ID: 701a19

>>186428
Knock on the door?
Use Soul magic to sense where the nearest person is, and try to get their attention.

Here, this might help.
[Cast Light a dozen feet above Chel's head via the Red Stone, and shape it into the symbol for Dark Elf royalty.]
>>
No. 186430 ID: a594b9

>>186428
I guess... you could knock politely.
>>
No. 186435 ID: cf68aa
File 127538182941.png - (7.75KB , 500x500 , 1158.png )
186435

>>186430
>>186429

She knocks.
A small slot opens


"Yes? How may I help you?"
>>
No. 186438 ID: 1ac39d

"hello, i'm chel sils, dark elf princess. several diplomats from the various races are all on their way here so i was wondering if you could set up a conference room to hold a meeting?"
>>
No. 186439 ID: 701a19

>>186435
"Hello, I am Princess Chel Sils of the Dark Elf kingdom. I've come to request an audience with Regent Norue, as well as to offer him this communication stone..."
Hold up the Cell Stone
"and to request a grant allowing my escorts to use illegal spells. Or, at least, the aid of a Royal Healer."
>>
No. 186440 ID: a594b9

Offer him a Cell Stone so he can contact us later if he wants. Or the other way around.
>>
No. 186441 ID: cf68aa
File 127538246114.png - (8.53KB , 500x500 , 1159.png )
186441

"Hello, I am Princess Chel Sils of the Dark Elf kingdom. I've come to request an audience with Regent Norue, as well as to offer him this communication stone..."
Hold up the Cell Stone
"and to request a grant allowing my escorts to use illegal spells. Or, at least, the aid of a Royal Healer."

He takes the Cell Stone

"Also several diplomats from the various races are all on their way here so i was wondering if you could set up a conference room to hold a meeting?"

"We know of their coming and we're preparing for it right now. Also about the magic, Zeroon has been legalized but only under emergency situations and if the person in question has passed the Magi test."
>>
No. 186443 ID: a594b9

>>186441
Oh that's great! That means Cecil can use it again. And Alex too, technically. I wonder if Nari counts as a Magi too?
>>
No. 186447 ID: 1ac39d

"ah, that is wonderful news, when should i return with my group?"
>>
No. 186448 ID: 701a19

>>186441
"That is very good news, and I am happy to hear it, but it does not answer my request.
These are dangerous times, and while my escort has diplomatic immunity I would much rather show the proper respect by getting permits in advance of anything that may require forbidden magic.
If that isn't within your authority, then you should know my daughter was rather badly burned while helping defend your city, and it would be appreciated if you would at least see to her treatment.

Have you made arrangements for the establishment of embassies within the city?"
>>
No. 186453 ID: cf68aa
File 127538402859.png - (8.69KB , 500x500 , 1160.png )
186453

>"That is very good news, and I am happy to hear it, but it doe-"

"Chel... I've done everything I can. Please leave."

>He... His souls seems to be in pain..
>>
No. 186454 ID: a594b9

>>186453
Ask him if he's alright. There is something we might be able to do for him.
>>
No. 186456 ID: 701a19

>>186453
"I see. Well, maybe I can help you? Hold still for a moment."
Cast Soul Heal on him.
>>
No. 186457 ID: cf68aa
File 127538471236.png - (13.50KB , 500x500 , 1161.png )
186457

>"Are you all right? Here, maybe I can help."

She tries to cast Soul Heal.
She hears a voice whisper 'no' and the spell stops.

>>
No. 186459 ID: e31d52

WAT

A cursed soul wound, maybe?
>>
No. 186460 ID: a594b9

>>186457
What's that on your hand?

"Hmm, strange. You're not pure human?"
>>
No. 186462 ID: 701a19

>>186457
Ok, that's bad.
"Hrm... I'll return later, then"

Go to Cecil, he's the best shot at taking care of this.

@Cecil: [Replay scene] Chel's heading your way. She seems to be possessed, so cast your new scrying spell once she gets there. We'll join you shortly.

@I Shop: [Replay the interference] Ok, this looks like a possession. Any suggestions?

[Switch to Norue]
This is a secure channel. Think at us and we can hear it.
Something is wrong, and we want to help. What's the problem, and what would you like us to do about it?
>>
No. 186463 ID: cf68aa
File 12753857082.png - (14.53KB , 500x500 , 1162.png )
186463

Chel tries to touch the hand lying on hers. Her fingers slip right through.

"Soul Mage.. I will take what you hold dear.
And in return you will be cursed with power.
With it you can even win your friends struggles against Dart.
But
Will you use ir?"

Chel fells the fingers dig into her mind. They rip out fragments of her memory and replace it.


Chel has forgotten all her spells.
Chel has learned Soul Flare, Soul Rip, Soul Judgment, Soul Blade and Soul Shot.
>>
No. 186464 ID: a594b9

>>186463
WHOA.

Hey uh... ask if Norue did that.

Also have you any idea what Soul Rip or Soul Judgement do?

We should teach Soul Flare and Soul Shot to Cecil, at lest.
>>
No. 186465 ID: 701a19

>>186463
Ok, what do these spells do?

Teach them to Cecil. I'd say for him and Nari to teach you the spells you lost, but as long as you have that thing around it's probably a bad idea.

@Cecil: [Replay scene] Chel's heading your way. Her spell list has completely changed, and she seems to be possessed. Cast your new scrying spell once she gets there; we'll join you shortly.

@I Shop: [Replay the interference] Ok, this looks like a possession. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this pest?

[Switch to Norue]
This is a secure channel. Think at us and we can hear it.
Something is wrong, and we want to help. What's the problem, and what would you like us to do about it?
>>
No. 186470 ID: cf68aa
File 127538673526.png - (21.52KB , 500x500 , 1163.png )
186470

>>186464
>What they do..? I don't..

Chel faints.
-----------------------------------------

>>186465
I Shop Owner
>You can buy a book on them if you want. Information isn't cheap Stranger.
-------------------------------------------
Norue
>A Communication Stone eh? Listen, I can not tell you anything at the moment. I will call you when I need you. Leave now. If the next word I hear from you isn't 'bye' I'll crush you.
>>
No. 186471 ID: 701a19

>>186470
[Switch to Cecil]
Ok, now Chel has passed out. We need you to go get her.

@I Shop: Put it on our tab, then. Now, can you tell us anything about this one in particular?
>>
No. 186473 ID: a594b9

>>186470
Bye.
@I Shop: How much for the book?

[switch to Cecil]
Please retrieve Chel from in front of the gate; she's passed out.
>>
No. 186475 ID: cf68aa
File 127538782392.png - (24.19KB , 500x450 , 1164.png )
186475

I Shop Owner
>I'll give it to ya for G100
------------------------------

Cecil rushes over to Chel and wakes her up.

>"Chel, are you okay?"

".... no."

>"What's wrong?"

"I... I feel like I lost something.."
>>
No. 186476 ID: a594b9

>>186475
@I Shop: We'll take it.

Uhm... Ask her if she remembers Nari, her father, and her mother.
>>
No. 186481 ID: 701a19

>>186475
Tell her she lost all her spells, and was granted Soul Flare, Soul Rip, Soul Judgment, Soul Blade, and Soul Shot.
Take her back to the room, and have her teach you those spells right now. We're trying to find out what we can do to help, but don't tell her that since the thing possessing her may intervene.

@I Shop: Sold!

@King Sils: Chel was attacked by some strange spirit. It stole her memories of all her spells, and replaced them with Soul Flare, Soul Rip, Soul Judgment, Soul Blade, and Soul Shot.
Do you know anything about Soul Rip and Soul Judgment?
Oh, and we recently gained the ability to bring the long dead back to life. If you can provide us with the Queen's true name and a part of her body (hair might work, but we know for certain that blood, even old and dried, works), then we can attempt to bring her back.
Would you like for us to try?
>>
No. 186486 ID: cf68aa
File 127538903922.png - (24.62KB , 500x450 , 1165.png )
186486

>>186476
>>186481

I Shop Owner
>Hey hold on stranger.. Is she possesed by one of the Keepers? If that's tha case then there's only one cure..
-----------------------------------------

King Sils
>She lost her spells!? Soul Spells are very important to us.. They're like our arms and legs. Tell her I send my love.
>As for bringing the queen back you can forget it. I'm not some little human who tries to toy with life and death. the dead stay dead. I know she is in a better place.
----------------------------------------

Cecil
>"Chel.. Can you remember Nari? And you parents, do you remember them?"

"Yes..."

>"You lost most of your spells. They've been replaced by new ones."

"I know."

>"We're getting you back into the hote-"

Chel starts crying

"Those were my spells she took... My memories!"
>>
No. 186487 ID: a594b9

>>186486
Tell her we'll get them back. Somehow.
>>
No. 186488 ID: 701a19

>>186486
@I Shop: Well, she was possessed when she decided to use item 21 on what appeared to be an innocent maimed girl. I thought we showed you that...
Well, if that was the keeper, then yes.
So, what's the cure?
Also, do you know anything about the spells "Soul Rip" and "Soul Judgment"?
@King Sils: We asked because we didn't want to disrespect your beliefs. Well, if you find out anything about those spells then please let us know.

@Chel: Your father sends his love.
>>
No. 186489 ID: 701a19

>>186486
Hug her and take her back to the room.

@Nari: Are you busy?
>>
No. 186493 ID: cf68aa
File 127539005112.png - (21.00KB , 600x600 , 1166.png )
186493

>>186488
I Shop Owner
>>Have her or someone close to her say that they want to redo the Trial. A note should appear and they can take a new Trial. However, this one is going to be far more dangerous...

>>186489
>>186487

>"we'll get them back. Somehow."

Cecil hugs Chel and walks with her back into the hotel. Once they get inside Chel lays down and goes back to sleep.

>This is terrible. I've never seen Chel like this. Whoever did this to her will pay.
>>
No. 186497 ID: a594b9

>>186493
Oh I'm pretty sure the Keeper of the Item is pretty much untouchable, Cecil... but we could cure her.

HOWEVER this should wait until after we reap the benefits of the Keeper's painful ministrations. Chel shall teach you Soul Shot, Soul Flare, and possibly those two mystery spells Soul Judgement and Soul Rip.
>>
No. 186499 ID: 701a19

>>186493
The I Shop owner says "Have her or someone close to her say that they want to redo the Trial. A note should appear and they can take a new Trial. However, this one is going to be far more dangerous..."

Before you do that you'll want her to teach you those spells.

Use the scrying spell you found - which one was that? - and see if you can spot the spirit.
>>
No. 186500 ID: 701a19

>>186497
No, the priority goes:
Soul Judgment and Soul Rip
Soul Judgment and Soul Rip
Soul Flare
Soul Shot

Flare and Shot we can get from Norar and Felix, respectively. The other two don't exist, so we need to learn those first.
>>
No. 186503 ID: cf68aa
File 127539088880.png - (29.62KB , 600x600 , 1167.png )
186503

>>186499
>>186497

>Keeper of the Item? Yes.. I don't think something with a title like that will be an easy fight. However I am willing to go through this challenge for her.

>"Maelaes."

Cecil sees the outline of a girl around Chel

>There's the demon..
>>
No. 186505 ID: 701a19

>>186503
Hey, I wonder...
[Switch to the keeper]
So, talk to us, what's your motivation?
>>
No. 186507 ID: a594b9

>>186503
I seriously urge you not to attempt fighting it yet. Don't squander this advantage we have.

It's not going anywhere. We can wait.
>>
No. 186509 ID: cf68aa
File 127539154583.png - (9.72KB , 400x400 , 1168.png )
186509

>>186505
[Nothing happens]

>>186507
>Yes.. I suppose. I hate seeing one of my party members like th-

"MYA!?"

>... Was that Alex?
>>
No. 186510 ID: a594b9

>>186509
@Alex: Uh, what?
>>
No. 186511 ID: 701a19

>>186509
Something's wrong! Rush in there!
>>
No. 186540 ID: b58b7e

>>186511
Indeed! You need to help them, if anything is happening!
>>
No. 186555 ID: 701a19

Oh, and before I forget...
[Check the location of King Rai's cell]
Once you get a chance, ask the watch about Gene, "The Alimentor", "Item 21", and "My true name".
Then look at it and the knife with Maelaes active. Check the rest of your party for magical effects, too.
>>
No. 186556 ID: 701a19

>>186555
@Felix: Could you tell us your true name, and those of your family?
>>
No. 186593 ID: 754d8d

>>186509
Investigate!
Just note that they were having some fun last we checked. Still, something could have barged in on them or suddenly appeared!
>>
No. 186694 ID: b58b7e

>>186593
>Just note that they were having some fun last we checked. Still,
[Blocking this part for maximum hilarity.]
>>
No. 186864 ID: b3d39b

>>186694
Overruled cause a mother realizing her daughter is having fun would be pretty awesome to watch...
>>
No. 186867 ID: 3fd27e

>>186864
(Cecil isn't a mother at all, let alone to Nari or Alex.
Overrule overruled!)
>>
No. 186868 ID: b3d39b

>>186867
I meant Chel learning of this from Cecil.
then again, Cecil is about to find out anyway, so I'll drop the overrule.
>>
No. 186871 ID: b58b7e

>>186868
Yeah.
Also, I'm angling for Cecil to find out by barging in, asking what's wrong, thereby either hilariously killing the moment with a cockblock, or initiating a threesome.
>>
No. 186901 ID: b3d39b

>>186871
Maybe... before he goes in...

Hey Cecil. What do you think of a threesome with Nari and Alex?
>>
No. 187007 ID: b58b7e

>>186901
Don't ask NOW!
She'll get suspicious.
Wait until she's in a position to HAVE a threesome.
>>
No. 187008 ID: b3d39b

>>187007
make it hypothetical... or rephrased...

how 'bout

Hey cecil, if you had the chance to take Nari and Alex at the same time, would you?
>>
No. 187034 ID: 701a19

>>187008
That's too blatant to be a hypothetical, and now's not the time anyway.
>>
No. 187547 ID: cf68aa
File 127563231669.png - (44.49KB , 800x800 , 1169.png )
187547

Cecil rushes into the room

>"Alex what's.... wrong...."

"Cecil! This is so not what it looks like mya! We just passed out like this!"

>....
>>
No. 187549 ID: 1ac39d

"how could you... not invite me?! wooo!" and jump in bed with them!
>>
No. 187550 ID: 701a19

>>187547
"Oh, Too bad~"

Also:
>>186555
>>186556
>>
No. 187558 ID: 40cb26

>>187547
Aww, let her know it's ok, go give her a kiss. And Nari too. And... well just feel things out from there I guess.
>>
No. 187562 ID: 754d8d

>>187547
Clearly, nothing's wrong. Even if she thinks something is. Alex is spending much more time with her lately, so she's clearly getting more comfortable being around Nari.

Look at the half-bright side. There were a dozen horrible and very real possibilities that could have caused her to scream.
>>
No. 187564 ID: a594b9

>>187547
"Passed out?! Are you okay? Also, why are you naked?"
>>
No. 187569 ID: cf68aa
File 12756348383.png - (20.53KB , 500x500 , 1170.png )
187569

>"Passed out?! Are you okay? Also, why are you naked?"

"I don't know mya! We kissed and then I just woke up like this!"

>"... Kissed?"

"... Well yeah.. I was rubbing her ear and she was being really cute and stuff mya. You know how I am with cute things. I couldn't help it mya."
>>
No. 187570 ID: 1ac39d

oh, i see. the emotional feedback must of knocked them both out. since your soulbind was off at the time it didn't happen to you.

anyway, let her know that you are glad she and nari are getting along so well, and that the next time they play around like that she should invite you to join them.
>>
No. 187573 ID: 701a19

>>187569
I would say join them, but you've only been awake for a few hours. Just hug Alex and let her know that you'd have been fine if it WAS what it looked like.

Oh, and cast Maelaes so we can see what the rewrite on Nari looks like.

@Alex: Seriously? You're going with that? We keep your secrets from Cecil often enough, so at least tell US the truth, 'eh?
>>
No. 187580 ID: a594b9

>>187569
Mysterious. Perhaps it has something to do with the Soul Bind. Like, some kind of emotional overload.
>>
No. 187596 ID: cf68aa
File 127563885435.png - (32.16KB , 500x600 , 1171.png )
187596

>>187570
>>187580

>That's the most likely explanation. Still I didn't know that they had gotten this close..

>>187573
>It seems that Sage Magic tires me out. I'm trying to use them as little as possible for now.

>"So Alex.. Do you still not like Nari?"

"Mya? No I like her and stuff."

>"Well.. From the moment I saved her from Norar she's been in love with me. It's the most selfless love I can imagine. And.. well I did bind with her and for a while I felt that love. I felt as though I loved her the same way."

"But that's what the Soul Bind does mya."

>"I know. So I've been keeping it off for a while now. I wanted to see how I felt about her. Alex.. I still feel that love."

"Mya?"

>"It's not the same type of love I have for you though. This is different. It's hard to explain really but I feel like I could live with her forever."

"But what about me?"

>"With you.. With you I'm always happy. And I know you'll always be there for me. And while it may be two different types of love both are romantic and carry the same type of binds. I love both of you.. And I want to marry both of you."

"Cecil..."

>"But before I do anything I need to know.. Is this okay with you?"

"..."
>>
No. 187597 ID: e31d52

>>187596
inb4 alex does something stupid
>>
No. 187601 ID: 1ac39d

@alex, remember, it's not just cecil having two girlfriends, it would be you as well. think of waking up to sweet nari and lovely Cecil every single day. you may have to share cecil with nari, but cecil will have to share nari with you too, would that really be so bad?
>>
No. 187612 ID: 3297aa
File 127564121317.png - (127.26KB , 324x278 , popcorn.png )
187612

Ooh, this is gonna be good.
>>
No. 187627 ID: 9234f5

Switch to Alex

Listen Alex we will help you out with this but there comes a hard price, the voices want to see you at your most intimate. We will help you but we want to see the whole things. The voices have been selfless for so long but we want to see some nakedness but we will still help. It's just we badly need this. Please can do this for us?

Also alex say Yes to his proposal because this moment may not come again, do it for all of you and your love. :)
>>
No. 187628 ID: 701a19

>>187627
Err... wat?
Don't be silly; we're doing this to help them, not so we can watch. You seem to be the only one insisting otherwise, which should tell you something.
>>
No. 187630 ID: 701a19

>>187596
Ok, we need to hear this internal monologue...

[Switch to Alex]
>>
No. 187631 ID: 1ac39d

>>187630
[agree, switch to alex, also. don't say this
>>187627
]
>>
No. 187633 ID: cf68aa
File 127564610477.png - (21.75KB , 339x476 , 1172.png )
187633

>>187630
-------------------------
>>187627
>What mya? I'm not doing anything intimate with Nari. Kissing isn't intimate mya.

>And I'm not sure I wanna say yes...

>>187601
>N-No.... But Nari is so sweet and loving to Cecil. She's innocent and I...
>I'm corrupted.

>If she's with us Cecil will see how much better she is then me. She'll see that Nari never asks for anything but love.

>And.. I guess I'm afraid.
>>
No. 187634 ID: e31d52

>>187633
You don't need to be. Corrupted? We don't care, and Cecil doesn't. You may be a bit unreasonable sometimes, but it's all a part of your wonderful, adorable charm, mya~
>>
No. 187635 ID: 1ac39d

>>187633
but you see, nari likes you too. she fell in love with you from feeling Cecil's love through the soul bind. she knows how much you love eachother and would never take cecil away from you. a good clue is that she let you kiss her, she may be a little naive but she knows what a kiss means, she would not of agreed unless she loved you too.
>>
No. 187641 ID: 701a19

>>187633
Alex, before Cecil confessed he had been secretly in love with you since the first time you met.

What you're feeling right now are the same self doubts that are always causing you trouble; they ate away at you over Laura, they made you lash out at Nari, they kept you quiet about the Shade bite, and as near as I can tell they're responsible for every other problem you've had since we met.
This time? Just ignore them. There's no reason to be afraid; just say yes, and see how things go from there.
>>
No. 187713 ID: 9234f5

Look you will be equals in the relationship and Cecil and Nari will love you equally. Yes, there will be times when there will be disagreements but that is part of a realtionship. You know what I think, you are insecure of yourself because you like to control things and if you see yourself as superior then you feel better. You need to realsie that you are getting older and that you need to act more respnabily, you need to take this relationship on and go for it. They both love you and we love you as well Alex.

We only want what's best your you, I hope you understand that :)

Say yes and go for it and also we wwant to see the intimacy that you three will share. We want to see this because we want to be able to feel what you see and it's not just about the physical contact it's about the emotions that flow form such a beautiful thing. Please do this for us, we only ask this of you.
>>
No. 187715 ID: a594b9

>>187633
Hey Alex... you said Nari is pure? Well if you stick with her, you can learn from her. She can be your strength.
>>
No. 187716 ID: a594b9
File 127566287665.jpg - (14.68KB , 450x338 , Cogsgrove.jpg )
187716

>>187713
Hey, you. Cut that out.
>>
No. 187739 ID: 754d8d

>>187633
You aren't corrupt. You've been hurt, and you're healing.

Old wounds can be the most tender. Both Nari and Cecil love you. It might be frightening to think about, but opening yourself up to them, trusting them completely, will help wash those old hurts away.

It will take time, of course, and nobody would force it to happen suddenly, especially not those two, but you have to allow it to keep happening.

I say 'keep happening' because they've already had a positive affect on you.
>>
No. 187773 ID: 40cb26

>>187633
Corrupted? Hurt yes, and a little rough around the edges... but you're an honestly loving person who happens to also be smart and strong.

As for those wounds... we've never used rewrite, have we? That one barrier to heal can still be dealt with, if you're still willing.
>>
No. 187849 ID: 90eb66

As I have said go for it and show the intimacy and show love to each-other. I think that you need to be honest with each-other ans then talk and move as one. This night is yours but it's also all of your night's as well. Be as one.
>>
No. 187872 ID: 1ac39d

>>187849
[no, seriously hypern, knock it off. if you are joking it isn't funny and if you are serious then you are a being a jackass]
>>
No. 188102 ID: cf68aa
File 127572739584.png - (21.51KB , 339x476 , 1173.png )
188102

>>187713
>feeling superior..? Th-That's not true mya...

>>187634
>Thanks..

>>187635
>>187641

>L-look guys.. Let's just drop it for now okay? We'll talk about it later mya.
>>
No. 188103 ID: a594b9

>>188102
Tell Cecil. Tell him you're worried, and why.
>>
No. 188108 ID: 701a19

>>188102
Alex, if we drop it now then you're just going to avoid making a decision until something happens to take away your ability to choose.

Perhaps some perspective would help?
When the focus of Cecil's existence was on getting his manhood back, you asked us to help you take that away from him.
When he found out you don't like men, he sacrificed his gender - his very identity, in spite of how important it was to him - just to make you happy.

Now the time has come to determine if you're worthy of him or not: How far are you willing to go to make Cecil happy?
If you can accept that he loves Nari and welcome her into your union so that Cecil can be happy, then you deserve to be with Cecil.
If you're too weak, scared, or selfish to let Cecil be with both the women he loves, then you are clearly undeserving of him.

Just say yes, Alex. This is about who you want to be, and I don't think "a selfish lover" is something you aspire to.
>>
No. 188109 ID: 701a19

Short version?
You are corrupted, but that can be corrected.
This decision isn't about the now, it's about what you want to become and what's best for Cecil.

TL;DR? You have shitty judgement, Cecil wants this, give him what he wants and learn to be a better person.
>>
No. 188122 ID: 1ac39d

no alex, we aren't going to drop this. this is important, look inside yourself and think about your feelings. let's look at your track record of avoided and confronted issues: telling Cecil you love her, when you avoided it you were miserable and conflicted, when you told her you became happy. laura, when avoided you were mean and fearful, after confronted you stopped treating nari like she was after you. the shade, when avoided you were quite simply dying, when confronted Cecil rushed to your aid without a moment's hesitation to save you.

so, from where i'm standing, every time you deal with something instead of avoiding it, you get happier.
>>
No. 188986 ID: b58b7e

>>188102
No, we won't drop it because you need to face this.
Running from your problems only makes them worse.
>>
No. 189941 ID: fdb773

Ok say yes to Cecil and then hold hands and say this.

" In trust this night we form a bond that we will share this night. When this night is over our bond will stay forever."

Repeat it 3 times and then go to bed together and enjoy. Also Alex we are sorry for asking to see you naked :'( We just wanted to be loved and because we can't hug you we can also watch, so please understand why earlier we asked to watch you who your love to Nari and Cecil.
>>
No. 189945 ID: fdb773

Ok say yes to Cecil and then hold hands and say this.

" In trust this night we form a bond that we will share this night. When this night is over our bond will stay forever."

Repeat it 3 times and then go to bed together and enjoy. Also Alex we are sorry for asking to see you naked :'( We just wanted to be loved and because we can't hug you we can also watch, so please understand why earlier we asked to watch you who your love to Nari and Cecil.
>>
No. 189987 ID: b58b7e

>>189941
[What? That doesn't make any sense at all.]
>>
No. 191156 ID: cf68aa
File 127613487913.png - (31.45KB , 500x500 , 1174.png )
191156

>Yeah.... You guys are right..

>"Cecil... I'm just worried.. Worried that you'll like her more then me.."

Cecil kisses her.

"Never. I love both of you with all my soul."

>"Cecil...."

They kiss again

>I love him so much.


>And I guess I can love Nari too mya.
>>
No. 191167 ID: a594b9

>>191156
Speaking of which, can you check on her to make sure she's alright?
>>
No. 191177 ID: 701a19

>>191167
*claps*
[Switch to Nari]
>>
No. 191218 ID: d6cb21

>>191156
And you can be sure that we love you as well.
>>
No. 191226 ID: 1ac39d

>>191177
[yeah, let's see what's up with her]
>>
No. 191228 ID: 8e7d2a

The fact that you are willing to work past your problems shows that you're far more of a good person than you admit, Alex. I'm happy for you.

[Switch to Nari, but also can we get a list of who has cell stones currently? We've built up quite a number of contacts.]
>>
No. 191231 ID: a594b9

Maybe we should try something a little indirect..

@Chel: Hey, is there any reason for a Soul Bound person to get knocked out or lose memories after a kiss?
>>
No. 191267 ID: 40cb26

>>191231
Nari just passed out because she had a long relaxing make-out session with Alex, that's all. Let's not bother Chel right now unless it's something important.
>>
No. 191269 ID: a594b9

>>191267
Alex doesn't remember taking off her clothes. I'd say there is something unusual going on and we should find out from the most knowledgeable source.
>>
No. 191442 ID: 212d3d

awwww :D

[Switch to Cecil before he goes and does the deed]

Cecil thankyou for listening to us andone last thing before you are to focused to talk to us. What is it like having 2 beautifiul women with you ?

[Switch to Alex]

How is everything going with you so far and more spefically when the child is born what are you going to name him/her ?
>>
No. 191558 ID: cf68aa
File 127621186130.png - (2.01KB , 500x500 , 1175.png )
191558

>>191231
Chel
>Mmm... Not that I know of.

>>191442
Cecil
>Their beauty doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy that I have to wonderful people with me.

Alexis
>Mya!?
>>191177
-------------------------------------------
>Oh man... I can't see what they're doing.
>I wish I could read minds...
>>
No. 191562 ID: a594b9

>>191558
Hey Nari, what's up? Are you ok? You don't look like you're sleeping.
>>
No. 191564 ID: 701a19

>>191558
You can't see? What's wrong?
>>
No. 191565 ID: 8e7d2a

>>191558
Lucky for you, we can, and even luckier, we like you lots so we'll let you in.

Alex is finally getting over the insecurities that have made her try to keep Cecil to herself, and jealous of you!

...Hey, are you alright? Can you move?
>>
No. 191566 ID: cf68aa
File 127621284697.png - (2.53KB , 482x390 , 1176.png )
191566

>>191562
>Shh. I'm pretending.

>>191565
>She does!? That's great!
>YAY!

>What're they doing?
>>
No. 191567 ID: a594b9

>>191566
Kissing~

So Alex says that she can't remember what happened after she kissed you. Why were you both naked in bed...?
>>
No. 191568 ID: 701a19

>>191566
@Cecil & Alex: How about you both snuggle up with Nari? That way when she wakes up it'll be a wonderfully happy moment!
>>
No. 191569 ID: 701a19

>>191568
Wait, can't you use soul magic to detect souls or living beings or something? Try that!
>>
No. 191573 ID: cf68aa
File 127621396696.png - (21.93KB , 500x500 , 1177.png )
191573

>>191568
Cecil
>Uhm.. We're kinda busy right now.

>>191567
>I don't know. I passed out for a while..

>>191569
>Okay.
>There I can see them now sorta.
>>
No. 191574 ID: 701a19

>>191573
Well, you can either stay 'asleep' and watch, or 'wake up' and join in.
>>
No. 191575 ID: a594b9

>>191573
Oooh. I wonder what the colors mean.

Any idea why you passed out? This is a rather strange occurrence. Could it have been some kind of emotional spike that caused the Soul Bind to freak out?
>>
No. 191576 ID: 8e7d2a

>>191573
Kya~

This must be a little awkward for you, Mm?

I think you shouldn't interrupt, but feel free to open the soul links more and feel what they're feeling. I'm sure they'd want you to at least be involved if they knew you were awake, so it's the easiest way without causing awkwardness.
>>
No. 191584 ID: cf68aa
File 127621561050.png - (22.75KB , 600x600 , 1178.png )
191584

>>191575
>I'm really not sure....

>I really wanna watch..
>Maybe if I just peek....

>Oh.

>They're looking right at me.

>"Uhm..."
>>
No. 191585 ID: 701a19

>>191584
Extend your arms out at them and say "Hugs?"
>>
No. 191586 ID: d6cb21

>>191585
This. Do it.
>>
No. 191588 ID: 8e7d2a

Wait nervously for them to speak.
>>
No. 191591 ID: 0003ac

>>191584
Well, you did cast a spell, and Cecil's been learning how to detect magic better.. plus they might have felt things through the soulbond. Still, these two are the last ones you need to be shy towards.
>>
No. 191593 ID: cf68aa
File 127621727640.png - (26.51KB , 500x500 , 1179.png )
191593

>>191585
>"... Hugs?"

Alex goes over and practically crushes Nari. She flails around as she tries to breath.

"You little minx. You've been up this whole time haven't you?"

>"Mmmph!"
>>
No. 191594 ID: 1ac39d

@alex: move her head up a little, she can't breathe.

tell her the truth.
>>
No. 191595 ID: 701a19

>>191593
Do you like Alex's breasts?~

@Alex and Cecil: Think you should get her involved to see how well it works?
>>
No. 191596 ID: 8e7d2a

Well, fess up, Nari. Tell them yes, but you didn't want to interrupt because they seemed, uh, occupied.
>>
No. 191600 ID: d6cb21

>>191596
Follow your heart, do what feels right.
>>
No. 191641 ID: a594b9

Well you asked for hugs so go ahead and get hugging!
>>
No. 191713 ID: 701a19

>>191593
ACK! We forgot!
Your mother lost all her spells, and she could probably use a comforting presence. Would you please go hug her?
>>
No. 191717 ID: 1ac39d

>>191713
[belay that, tell her after the moment is over]
>>
No. 191718 ID: cf68aa
File 127623071811.png - (21.18KB , 500x500 , 1180.png )
191718

>>191594

Alex lifts Nari up a bit but still keeps her close.

>"I'm sorry. I didn't want to interrupt."

"It's okay mya. So.. Cecil and I were talking and.. I guess I'm okay with you two bein together."

Nari gives her a big smile

"It's just.. Stuff happened mya and I.. I guess I have a hard time trusting people. I'm sorry"

>"It's okay Alex. I was never mad at you."

"Heh.."

>"You're crushing me right now"

"I know but I don't wanna let go~"

>>191595
Cecil
>Uhm.. I'm not sure about that... I don't think Nari is ready for the stuff Alex and I do.
>>
No. 191719 ID: d6cb21

>>191718
True...she is still kinda young for an elf.
>>
No. 191724 ID: 1ac39d

@cecil: well, she was given The Talk, and has felt you 'playing' with alex through the soulbind, remember what chel said when you were camping? probably should get her opinion on the matter though.
>>
No. 191725 ID: 701a19

>>191718
So tell her you love her and kiss her.

@Cecil: We also need to fix Alex's problems.

@Alex: So, now that you've relented you're allowing your love for Nari to show? That's so sweet~

@Chel: Would you like to talk?
>>
No. 191727 ID: 2c8945

Maybe just let her keep the link open when you play around and let her decide for herself? Or give her a front row seat education? :3 She's got to learn sometime, and who better than the ones she's going to spend the ages with?
>>
No. 191732 ID: 8e7d2a

Make sure you tell Alex how happy this makes you that all three of you can be together, and how much you love her.

OH! While we're letting them have their moment, shouldn't we inform RJ's mother she's going to be a grandmother? And if she knows of any possible complications or ways to make her daughter's pregnancy either? Sem really should be notified, I feel bad we haven't mentioned it to her sooner.

...Wait, have we even told RJ about Sem?!
>>
No. 191745 ID: 701a19

>>191732
We can't until there's a relay at the settlement, which we are going to deploy when we retrieve the boxgirl. (Who, should she prove unsalvageable, we should give to the Light Elf King to 'Secure peace between our peoples'.)
Besides that, it's RJ's right and responsibility to tell Sem about it.

Yes, we told RJ about Sem. Although we didn't tell her Dart might be her father...
>>
No. 191761 ID: a594b9

>>191718
HUGS
>>
No. 191812 ID: 40cb26

@Cecil
Really? You're just gonna keep torturing her with feeling everything and having no reciprocation? Or cutting her off from it? And it fell to us to walk her through the feelings she didn't understand, and pull back the signal when she needed a break.

You and Alex need to take her and teach her how to give and receive this kind of love. Now.
>>
No. 191814 ID: 701a19

>>191812
@Cecil: Ignore that. I can completely understand wanting to wait until the time is right before bringing her into that.
Now is not the right time, for example, because her mother is suffering and Alex still has that problem. Nari would feel terrible about not being there for her mother now, and it would be even worse if she had that kind of intimate moment and then later found out what her mother had been going through at the time. Alex being unable to fully enjoy the experience would also serve to cripple her enjoyment.

For now, I say go for a group hug and a three-way kiss, then tell her what happened to her mother and bring her there. Yes, it would ruin the moment, but there will be other moments and you need to do what's best in the long term.
>>
No. 191836 ID: b58b7e

>>191812
[Blocking this.]
>>
No. 191837 ID: d6cb21

Though, she is mature for her age.....

What the hell, go for it.
>>
No. 191861 ID: a594b9

@Cecil: Stick with hugs and cuddling for now. Sex is off the table until Nari asks for it on her own. Also, I am really concerned about why Alex and Nari passed out like that, and woke up with no clothes! Is there any way to tell if... if someone else may have been in the room?
>>
No. 191897 ID: 0003ac

>>191718
@Cecil: She is growing and maturing though. She's accepting of what she already knows of intimacy, and loves you both to the uttermost.

You know what she's been through. Being with you and Alex is paradise for her. We trust your judgment as much as she does.

Still, We're pretty sure its okay for Alex to tease her like that for now.
>>
No. 192344 ID: cf68aa
File 12763143224.png - (35.84KB , 600x600 , 1181.png )
192344

Cecil

>.... Okay. If she specifically says she wants to join us I guess it's her right to do so.
>But ONLY if she asks.

>I still think s-

[b]BOOM[/i]

Alexis
"What was that!?"

Cecil runs to the window and looks outside.
Alex holds Nari close against herself as if to shield her


Cecil
"I don't know.. It sounded like an explosion.."
>>
No. 192345 ID: 1ac39d

it was, can see it if you look around the corner. better o check it out.
>>
No. 192348 ID: 701a19

>>192344
Yea, there was an explosion. Massive fireball.
Get out there and check it out; I hope that's not who I think it is...
>>
No. 192350 ID: 40cb26

>>192344
We see all kinds of fire, coming from the opposite direction that you're looking. It may be that asshole that attacked the city before.

Get ready for battle.
>>
No. 192353 ID: 701a19

>>192348
Actually, before you go out there I want you to use the spell combiner.
Combine Miracle and Blazen, then strip to keep from incinerating everything, jump out the window, and cast it.

@iShop: How much would fireproof underwear cost?
>>
No. 192392 ID: cf68aa
File 127631682713.png - (39.76KB , 600x600 , 1182.png )
192392

>>192345

Cecil and Alex run out to see what happened.
As they turn the corner they see someone covered in flames.


"Cecil.. That's the man who attacked the city.."

Eronen turns and looks at them.
>>
No. 192394 ID: 40cb26

Cecil get Alex to grab Nari and hide.

We should cast Blazien, that should protect you from fire. If you have anything you don't want getting burned, like the sage book, you'd better give it to Alex now.
>>
No. 192397 ID: 701a19

>>192392
Slowly back away, and head inside. Use the spell combiner. Miracle+Blazen. Do it now.

After that, you'll have a rather significant advantage.
>>
No. 192399 ID: 701a19

>>192394
That's why you should strip naked before casting Blazen, which is one of the many reasons why you should get out of sight - so he can't see you strip in preparation.
>>
No. 192412 ID: a594b9

>>192392
"What do you want?"

Get ready to cast Rune Thought, and possibly begin chanting that mana drain spell Gene used before. We know his name.
>>
No. 192413 ID: cf68aa
File 127631806372.png - (25.44KB , 600x600 , 1183.png )
192413

>>192399

Cecil and Alex run into an alley.
A fireball flies right pass them and hits a nearby building setting it on fire.
Cecil quickly strips naked and hands her clothes to Alex.


"What the hell are you doing mya!?"

>"Casting Blazen. Take these and grab Nari. See if you can tell Norue what happened. I'll buy some time."

"... Be careful"

>"I will."

Alex leaves with Cecil's things.

>"Blazen!"

>Now... What the hell do I do next?
>>
No. 192416 ID: 701a19

>>192413
Cast Extend Endurance so you'll have more stamina, then Maelaes so you can see what spells are affecting him. After that, sneak up behind him and hit him with a Rune Thought.

@IShop: Yea, we'll take that million-degree suit. We'll pay an extra platinum if you'll deliver it right now, since Cecil has to stop Eronen from making people stop living.
>>
No. 192417 ID: 40cb26

>>192413
Fire soulblades will probably be less powerful against him, and he's probably as resistant against Ice magic as you are now. Cast Maelaes as it might help somehow, and try use Jhos to pull yourself and him out of the city before fighting.

Tandrolar Eisyrn is going to be your best weapon here I think, and we can use the red stone to cast elemental spells.
>>
No. 192419 ID: a594b9

>>192413
Can you use Alchemy to control the flames? Or a Black Hole to suck it all up? Or use Alchemy to smother the fire with dirt?
>>
No. 192421 ID: 1ac39d

this may sound evil but dark mana that rune thought, over-powering something like that could really mess him up.

[attempt to intercept any fireballs cast at cecil with a sub-0]
>>
No. 192439 ID: 701a19

>>192421
That's an interesting proposition... If that would work, then it seems to be the best option; negate his ability to use spells, then chop him in half.
>>
No. 192445 ID: cf68aa
File 127632060365.png - (27.50KB , 600x600 , 1184.png )
192445

>>192416
>Sex spells only work when I'm... Well... Having sex.

>But I agree that Sage Magic may be best here. There should be no known defense against it.
>rune thought takes to much time and leaves me exposed.

>Here I go!

Cecil runs in front of Eronen. Before Eronen has time to react Cecil raises his hand

>"Tandrolar Eisyrn!"

Cecil feels it drain something from him.
The spell fires and hits Eronen at near point blank.

When the smoke clears Cecil can see that the spell ripped right through him.


>Woah...
>>
No. 192449 ID: 701a19

>>192445
Soulblades out. Run up and slash him across his center-mass.
If he dodges, then cast Jhos to hold him down and make another attempt.
>>
No. 192450 ID: 40cb26

>>192445
HOLY SHIT

Did... did that drain your mana? Your life, your soul? Let's be careful with this from now on. I mean, damn.
>>
No. 192452 ID: a594b9

>>192445
Is... is he dead?
>>
No. 192453 ID: 1ac39d

ASSUME HE IS NOT DEAD! hit with everything else you got, maybe cast that again.
>>
No. 192461 ID: 40cb26

You know, we should test this... probably won't work but whatever.

[Attempt to cast Tandrolar Eisyrn at him trough the Red Stone]

otherwise

[Cast Rune Thought at him trough the Red Stone]

Cecil try to finish him off with elemental spells. If they don't work and he still puts up a fight... cast that spell again. But make it count. We can't risk you succumbing to whatever it takes from you.
>>
No. 192472 ID: cf68aa
File 127632324945.png - (29.31KB , 500x500 , 1185.png )
192472

>half his body is gone I'm pretty sure he-

"Flame Missile!"

Cecil feels something hit her back hard.
Something breaks and she falls to the floor.
At the same time Eronen seems to vanish


>Fire clone...?

She tries to move but she can't even lift a finger.

>>
No. 192477 ID: 701a19

>>192472
[Cast Zeroon on Cecil via the Red Stone]
[Cast Aer on Cecil via the Red Stone to move him up and to the side while turning him to face the new threat]
>>
No. 192478 ID: a594b9

>>192477
Aer's illegal...

Lift yourself up with Gravity! Heck, use it so that you can dodge up/down.
>>
No. 192479 ID: 1ac39d

>>192478
[SCREW BEING ILLEGAL! do it anyway!]
>>
No. 192482 ID: 40cb26

GET OFF YOUR BUTT! NOW!

[Cast Zeroon on Cecil]
[Cast Will of the Kings]

Use Maelaes so you don't get mixed up by illusions anymore. He'll probably be expecting you to use Tandrolar Eisyrn again, you'll want to use a feint before you try that again so he doesn't dodge.
>>
No. 192491 ID: cf68aa
File 127632492359.png - (24.48KB , 500x500 , 1186.png )
192491

The Red Stone casts Zeroon at 59% percent power. Cecil feels her bones mend and jumps back up. She turns around to face her foe.

"You're Cecil huh? Dart says 'Hi'"
>>
No. 192500 ID: 701a19

>>192491
Cecil, cast Maelaes.
"You must be Eronen. So, he took control of your mind. Damn shame.
Care to explain how the murder you've been doing helps your puppet-master? What have you been after?"
[Cast Seal on mind-altering magic affecting Eronen via the Red Cell Stone]
[Cast Electrical Storm via the Red Cell Stone]
[If doing so wouldn't disable, damage, or cause lasting harm to the Red Cell Stone, then cast Ol Rethono on Eronen via the Red Cell Stone]
>>
No. 192502 ID: 40cb26

>>192491
Don't engage in witty banter. This fucker just broke your back, kill all kinds of people, and he burned Nari. Cast Maelaes, so his illusions don't screw you over again.

[Cast the following at Eronen with the red stone: Rune Thought, Aqua, Zaken]
>>
No. 192503 ID: 701a19

>>192502
The banter is to keep his attention while we act. He doesn't know we can cast, so he'll assume that Cecil's not doing anything while he's talking.
>>
No. 192506 ID: 40cb26

>>192503
Hmm good point.

Ask him if that last Cerin here was a friend of his, and if he'll die as easily.
>>
No. 192508 ID: 701a19

>>192500
@Felix and RJ: Ok, I hate to ruin the moment, but you need to teleport to Temple now. Eronen is back, and we need you to get in contact with L and Amy.
Don't get involved in this fight; I'd say we have better than a 75% chance of defeating Eronen as it stands, but that number drops if more players enter the field.

@Alex: Go to the I Shop and get the fireproof cloak. Drop it somewhere near the battle and signal us, then sink into the earth and move away, then Cecil will move in to grab it.
>>
No. 192514 ID: 1ac39d

[use 10 sub-0s after the rest]
>>
No. 192517 ID: cf68aa
File 127632858014.png - (27.48KB , 500x500 , 1187.png )
192517

>"You must be Eronen. So, he took control of your mind. Damn shame. Care to explain how the murder you've been doing helps your puppet-master? What have you been after?"

"How does it help? Well just think about it. Everything in Central is focused on me right now. There's no one guarding anything else. Get it?"

>>192508
They follow the instructions as best as possible.

Felix
>What the..!?
-----------------------------------
The Red Stone casts Rune Thought and Zaken, both at low power.
The spells hit but Zaken does little visible damage.


"Flame Missle!"

Cecil jumps away from the attack
???
"Cecil stand aside."

Cecil turns around to see Norue.

>"Norue!"

"Watch out. I'll fight him head on. You give me some cover."

[Norue has joined the Party. You can now command Norue]
>>
No. 192519 ID: 701a19

>>192517
Ok, soul blades out. Hit Eronen with a Rune Thought, then rush him. Burn some Dark Mana to seal the air in his lungs. We're going to send Norue to deal with the NOT-distraction.
Man, I wish you had cast Maelaes. Then we could tell if Norue was compromised in the last attack.

[Cast Miracle on Cecil via RCS]
[Cast Light on Eronen's eyes via RCS]

@Norue:
>"You're Cecil huh? Dart says 'Hi'"
>"How does it help? Well just think about it. Everything in Central is focused on me right now. There's no one guarding anything else. Get it?"
He's been brainwashed by Dart, and is serving as a distraction. We don't know what they're going after, but I bet you do. Leave this to us, and protect your own assets. Don't worry, we've got this.
Oh, and we're probably going to be using a lot of illegal spells 'round about now. Just a heads up.
>>
No. 192522 ID: 40cb26

>>192517
Cecil, cast Will of the Kings so we have more cover. If we cast it it's too likely to simply fail.

@Norue
From what he says, an attack on Central by Darts forces is imminent. We can try and get a message to your men, or is that covered?.

I would suggest a strategy but I think you would handle it better. Our most effective attack could render us powerless to do anything else.

@Alex, RJ, Nari and Chel
Eronen is attacking but looks to be only a distraction for a greater attack. We need everyone to get Teleport to the Temple for now. Norue is helping Cecil, she should be fine.

@Alex
Cecil had a reusable teleportation stone with him you should have now. After everyone is safe at the temple you can come back for Cecil with another teleport stone to get you both out safely if needed. And make sure the stones can contact from the Temple.

@Felix
We need you to get you and RJ to the temple as soon as possible. Eronen is attacking but it may be a distraction to get RJ. We didn't want to say anything to worry you before but Dart has taken an interest in half breeds, and the merfolk foresee a dark intent for him with your future child. Be prepared to protect her with everything you have, but focus on escape.

We'll give you direct assistance if you need it, we're going to try and take our this flaming freak first.
>>
No. 193447 ID: cf68aa
File 12764930787.png - (9.87KB , 500x500 , 1188.png )
193447

[All of the party begins to teleport to Temple.]

Norue and Cecil talk very quickly about the possible distraction.
As Norue runs off to defend the City Eronen laughs.


>"What's so funny?"

"You assume the attack is coming from the ground. Look above you."

Cecil looks up

>"What the-!?"

"That's Lord Dart's newest spell, Divine Judgment. Basically it's just a tiny Meteor. And it's heading straight for the castle. It's weak enough to the point where it 'could' have been stopped but there's no point in trying now. To put it in laymen terms, you're screwed."
>>
No. 193449 ID: a594b9

>>193447
Say, what was that new sage spell we got that works like Aer?

You could try diverting its path with that.
>>
No. 193450 ID: 701a19

>>193447
@Light Elf King: Dart is attacking, and we know how. We need you rewind a few hours so we can sabotage his spell.
>>
No. 193451 ID: 701a19

>>193450
@Light Elf King: Oh, also, we've found what seems to be a Dark Elf princess that failed a transition. Since you're rewriting minds anyway, she should meet your needs perfectly.
Plus, Dart's probably cast the spell to kill you as well.
>>
No. 193459 ID: 1ac39d

@light elf king: [all that but instead of hours have it to just a moment after alex decides to share cecil with nari]
>>
No. 193460 ID: a594b9

>>193459
Agreed.
>>
No. 193467 ID: 40cb26

>>193447
Cast Jhos, pick up Eronen and throw him right up into it. It it doesn't explode, use Jhos on yourself beside it and try to Tandrolar Eisyrn it away. We'll blast it with a black hole or something too.

Jhos strong enough? :3c
>>
No. 193477 ID: cf68aa
File 127649916718.png - (26.21KB , 500x500 , 1189.png )
193477

>>193459
>"I'm sorry. I didn't want to interrupt."

"It's okay mya. So.. Cecil and I were talking and.. I guess I'm okay with you two bein together."

Nari gives her a big smile

"It's just.. Stuff happened mya and I.. I guess I have a hard time trusting people. I'm sorry"

"It's okay Alex. I was never mad at you."

"Heh.."

"You're crushing me right now"

"I know but I don't wanna let go~"

>Woah... Dejavu again.
>>
No. 193478 ID: a594b9

>>193477
Yeah how about that. HEY LOOK OUTSIDE AT THE SKY
>>
No. 193480 ID: aeade0

don't ask how but a mini meteor is coming along with eronen, look at the sky. if you don't see it the stay watching and get to the I-shop for that anti-fire outfit and have alex and nari flee towrds temple.
>>
No. 193481 ID: 701a19

>>193477
@All:
Felix, RJ, get out of the city. Now. Grab your pants and get dressed while you're out of the city. Head for Temple, get in touch with L.
Cecil, run to the iShop and buy that fireproof suit and a few more teleport stones. Ignore the cost. Then cast Maelaes and get back to this area.
Alex, Nari, Chel, get out of the city.

@King Sils, Shera, Kathrin, Light Elf King: Dart's attacking. Get out of your castle and keep an eye on the sky for his bombardment. He might send somebody to attack, but this is to keep you from looking up to see his new meteor variant.

@Norue: Dart's about to attack with a new meteor-like spell, and Eronen is about to show up as a distraction. Evacuate the castle. We'd strongly suggest having some Royal Army Mages pool resources to cast Zeroon on Gene, then using a Phoenix Down to revive him - he knows spells that will help immensely.
>>
No. 193484 ID: 701a19

>>193481
Cecil, cast Jhos to deflect the meterorite above you towards Dart's castle. It probably won't hit that, but there's not much in that direction to ruin.
>>
No. 193485 ID: 40cb26

@Party
EVERYONE! EMERGENCY! We just got back from a rewind, Eronen is on his way here and Dart has a custom mini Meteor spell targeted at the castle. Cecil give Alex your robe and what you are carrying in case you need to cast Blazen. Alex, to get Nari out of here and go warn Norue. Then everyone get together and be ready to teleport to the Temple if things go from bad to worse.

@Felix
This goes double for you and RJ, she may be targeted by Dart specifically.

@Cecil
Cast Maelaes now, because Eronen has an clone/illusion that took your sneak attack last time around. If you can see him before he thinks he's detected, nail him with Tandrolar Eisyrn but MAKE IT COUNT. But our first priority is to stop the Divine Judgment spell mini meteor .
>>
No. 193486 ID: cf68aa
File 127650010514.png - (2.76KB , 500x500 , 1190.png )
193486

>>193481
>>193478
>>193480

Cecil looks outside. Her eyes go wide as she sees a small red dot get closer and closer.

>"Alex, Nari! Get to temple right now!"

"Mya??"

>"Just go! I'll explain later!"

Cecil runs outside

>A mini Meteor spell...? How is that possible?

She quickly goes to the I-Shop and buys the Fire Proof Suit and casts Maelaes.
She takes off her cloak and equips the suit


>How do you guys know all this!?

An explosion is heard somewhere.

[Everyone gets their messages and prepares]
>>
No. 193487 ID: 701a19

>>193486
Thank the Light Elf King.

Cast Jhos to push the meteorite towards Dart's castle, then go confront Eronen.
He's going to use fire clones, so use Maelaes to figure out which one is the real one and hit him with Tandrolar Eisyrn.
>>
No. 193488 ID: a594b9

>>193486
See if you can cast Jhos to deflect it. Oh, you should know that Eronen just arrived and he's got a fire clone too so be careful.

As for how we know this... uh... we'll tell you later!
>>
No. 193489 ID: aeade0

>>193487
sounds like a plan.
>>
No. 193491 ID: 40cb26

>>193486
You just felt deja vu, that was a rewind spell. The meteor is a new Dark Mana spell from Dart spell called Divine Judgement. Now then, we have to deflect it somehow, and we have Eronen to worry about. Try to cast Jhos on the meteor, point it away from the castle and city.
>>
No. 193495 ID: cf68aa
File 127650102039.png - (27.44KB , 600x600 , 1191.png )
193495

>Rewind!? Eronen!? Gah I'm just gonna trust you guys on this one!

Cecil goes to where the explosion was. He sees Eronen.

>There.. It's a clone. And if it's a clone then the original should be....

>Right there!

She sees magic wires connected to the clone. They lead into an alleyway.
>>
No. 193496 ID: 40cb26

>>193495
"TANDROLAR EISYRN!
TO THE FACE
>>
No. 193498 ID: a594b9

>>193495
Get in there and blast him with Tandrolar Eisyrn.
>>
No. 193501 ID: 701a19

>>193498
Pull out soul blades and make like you're going to tackle the clone, then at the last moment ignore the clone and blast Eronen himself.
>>
No. 193505 ID: cf68aa
File 127650190249.png - (27.94KB , 500x500 , 1192.png )
193505

Cecil rushes at the clone. It takes a defensive stance but at the last moment Cecil ducks out and runs into the alley.
Before the true Eronen has a chance to react Cecil blasts him with Tandrolar Eisyrn.

He tries to dodge but is struck by it and is thrown into a wall. It crumbles around him.

Soon the smoke clears. Flames burst from Eronen's body and he stands up.
His steps are shaky and it's obvious he's taken serious damage.


"YOU'RE DEAD CECIL VON CENTRAL! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH HE NEEDS YOU!"
>>
No. 193511 ID: 701a19

>>193505
Now make use of those blades to carve him like a christmas ham. Bisect him; it's hard to dodge attacks to center-mass, but easy to dodge ones aimed at the head.
The best part is that he doesn't know his flames can't hurt you.
>>
No. 193515 ID: 701a19

>>193511
Oh, and once he's down cast Jhos to push the meteorite away from the city.

[Cast Aer five times via the Red Cell Stone, with each one pushing mini-meteorite towards Dart's castle]
>>
No. 193517 ID: a594b9

Blast him with Zaken while getting within range to use your blades.

"Why does he need me? Why am I so important?"
>>
No. 193519 ID: 40cb26

>>193505
He packs a spell called Flame Missile, besides burning it packs enough punch to break your spine. And it did. When he casts it feint and use Jhos to throw it back at him.
>>
No. 193523 ID: cf68aa
File 12765030739.gif - (33.69KB , 400x400 , 1193.gif )
193523

"INFERNO!"

The immense fireball hits Cecil dead on...




She jumps out of the flames and cuts off Eronen's arm with a Soul Blade.
He howls and pain and falls to the floor


>"Tell me how to stop the meteor. Now"

"Heh... It's easy enough to stop now..... Just push it..."

>"You're not mind controlled. You really work for Dart then. What is he doing?"

"Lord Dart... Will end this violence... Everyone will be united..."
>>
No. 193528 ID: 701a19

>>193523
If at any point he moves, kill him.
"You mean the violence where he has you committing genocidal attacks against cities full of innocent people, or the violence where he rapes the merfolk and steals their children because they're too peaceful to fight back?"
Cast Jhos to push the meteorite towards Dart's castle.
"Either way, let justice be done."
Then cut his head off and carry it to the castle.
>>
No. 193529 ID: a594b9

>>193523
"What's he planning? Why does he need me so much?"
>>
No. 193533 ID: 40cb26

>>193523
That's fantastic. Kill him.
>>
No. 193536 ID: cf68aa
File 127650404813.png - (16.34KB , 500x500 , 1194.png )
193536

>"What's he planning? Why does he need me so much?"

"You hurt me.. No one's done that in a very long time. I guess I'll answer a few questions.

He needs you for one simple reason, you're ine of his greatest accomplishments."

>What!?
>>
No. 193544 ID: 40cb26

>>193536
Hurry up, we've still got a meteor to move. Or just cast Jhos now and move it aside while you talk.
>>
No. 193547 ID: 701a19

>>193544
This.
[Again: Cast 5 Aer to move it away]

"Explain."
>>
No. 193549 ID: cf68aa
File 12765057428.png - (14.82KB , 500x500 , 1195.png )
193549

The Red Stone casts Aer enough times to push the Mini Meteor out of the way.

>"Explain."

"The Von Central men.. Have always been under Lord Dart's control. The wives of each have always died due to some 'accident'. See.. The point of him interfereing with their lives was to create the greatest spell caster. Cecil, you have the potential to become the strongest spell user in the world."

>"What!? But how is he part of my family's history!? What did he do to us!?"

"Lord Dart made is so that each of the Von Central men had... A little of each species within them. He made it so they ruled Central. Ever wonder why no one in your family ever explained how they rose to power? That's because they never truly knew themselves.. They took it for granted. and with just a little magic Dart made it so that you, your father and your grandfather each held within you a piece of each species in this world..."

>"That doesn't make any sense!"

"Think Cecil.. Ever wonder why you could grasp other forms of magic so easily? Why spells that would take a normal human years to even grasp the basics of you learned in a day? It's because you were made that way"

>"... If my family was so special to him then why did he kill all of us!? Why did he curse me!?"

"He was waiting.. He made it so all of you were to hate him forever... so you would fight him... He wanted to see which one was the strongest. At such a young age you were the only one who could hurt him.. The only one... So he casts Shoujen, not to punish you, but to make your immense potential his greatest asset..."

>"So... My whole quest... The reason I want to fight him... Everything.."

"Was planned before you were even born."
>>
No. 193552 ID: 701a19

>>193549
"Ah, I see. Where do you fit into all of this?"

Well, that explains a lot.
Oh, stop flipping out already. You're you and your life is looking brighter than the sun. Who gives a rat's hemorrhoids about his tinkering?

The irony of all this is that his 'greatest achievement' is too powerful for him to control, and is powerful enough to undo all his work.
Heck, you're powerful enough so that once Dart's dead you can start resurrecting your family.
Actually, the way things are going you can just make righting wrongs your job; fixing the old school, cleaning up the forbidden zone, finding a way to restore destroyed souls, etc...
Sounds like fun, 'eh?
>>
No. 193555 ID: a594b9

>>193549
...that's strange. Dart hasn't been AROUND that long. I mean, the first time anyone saw him was when he joined the Magic School right? How long ago was that?

"Why does Dart talk to himself?"
>>
No. 193569 ID: 701a19

>>193555
Most likely? Dart isn't the name of the person, it's the name of the parasite. The demon in control.
>>
No. 194765 ID: cf68aa
File 127674906175.png - (31.51KB , 600x600 , 1196.png )
194765

Cecil rips off the hood of the cloak

>"NO! I MADE MY OWN JOURNEY!"

"You wish. You've just been following a path of breadcrumbs left by you mortal enemie. Face it, you lost before this thing even started."

>"Liar! I could kill Dart now! I'm stronger then he ever intended!"

"Heh... And how do you know that isn't part of his plan as well?"

>"SHUT UP!"
>>
No. 194766 ID: a594b9

>>194765
"Did he plan for me to get my soul half-eaten by demons and randomly teleport to the merfolk to get slowly healed over 10 days?"
>>
No. 194767 ID: d6cb21

>>194765
Calm down
Do not let your anger rule you.
Dart would want you to get angry.
Dont give him the pleasure of seeing that.
>>
No. 194769 ID: d6cb21

>>194767
Ask him straight up: "Just quit the bullshit. Tell me what hes planning. Now."
>>
No. 194771 ID: cf68aa
File 127674998153.png - (41.16KB , 500x500 , 1197.png )
194771

>>194767
Cecil breaths in and calms herself down

>"Just quit the bullshit. Tell me what hes planning. Now."

"Lord Dart plans on killing each of the great leaders and sending one of his own men to rule over that land. Under his rule there would be no more war between the races. You would have gotten Central."
>>
No. 194776 ID: 701a19

>>194765
Calm down and put your hood back on.
We can separate the truth from the bullshit, but you need to think clearly.

First: Dart has been manipulating your family by killing people off, and this tells us both the specifics and why. This information is interesting, but irrelevant.

Second: Dart may have been baiting you into a few things, but most of your actions were off-script. He couldn't predict Alex's actions, nor could he predict that you would recruit Nari, RJ, Felix, Chel, or Gene, obtain the Goldeon watch and dagger, resurrect Amy Sky, defuse the conflict between the the catkin and tigerkin, become allies of every major power, or countless other things.
In fact, I'd bet platinum to donuts that he thinks you're going to succumb to the Shoujen curse eventually.

Third: If Dart's plan IS for you to kill him then the best solution is to chuck him in the Magi room; since he's possessed by something, it might be that said something jumps from whatever its host is to whatever kills its host. That would mean that he would have a failsafe; if you're too strong to control, he takes your body.

Anyway, cut off his head, char his corpse to ash, use your alchemy to compress the ash into a rock, and hand them both to Norue for safekeeping. We have work to do.
>>
No. 194777 ID: a594b9

>>194771
That doesn't sound like it would work. These new leaders have flaws of their own, so eventually war would break out.

War. War never changes.

It would be easier, cause less suffering, and be more reliable to just establish a group of incredibly powerful diplomats that would resolve all conflicts before they got out of hand.
>>
No. 194780 ID: cf68aa
File 127675203059.png - (28.91KB , 600x600 , 1198.png )
194780

>>194777
>I agree with you on that.. We need to stop this man.
>Even if I may be doing what he wants it's still my choice!

>>194776
Cecil does this and tucks away the rock. She hears someone behind her and quickly turns around.

"Well well well. Looks like Sage magic is pretty powerful"

>"!? GENE!"

Cecil runs up to him and hugs him

>"I thought you were gone forever!"

"In this day and age death is rarely permanent. General Norue brought me back to life. He also says Rai is finally awake and that tomorrow all the leaders will be meeting. Well not really them it'll just be a magical projection of their true forms."

>"To discuss Dart right?"

"I would assume. Listen, I kinda overheard some of what the guys said."

>"... you did...?"

"I apologize. He mentioned you were a little of all species correct?"

>"Yeah"

Gene grins

"Cecil, how would you like to learn every spell ever made by human, catfolk and the Elves?"

>"What!?"

"The risks are high but the return is even greater."

>".... Tell me more"

"I have an item that can force the knowlege of all magic into a man. Unfortuantly it's been 100% fatal. However I think it may work fine for you."

>"This is too sudden.. First this man tells me everything.. you're alive.. And now I can learn all magic?"

"Well time is of the essense. Cecil, I am wanted at the meeting. I need you answer by the end of the day. Preferably right now."
>>
No. 194781 ID: 4531bc

Could we get an aura check on gene?
>>
No. 194783 ID: 701a19

>>194780
You already know about half of it, so this seems like a good idea.
Agree, but say you need to talk to Norue first - you need to confirm this is Gene, after all.

Wait, why would you think he was gone forever? His body was never lost, and we told Norue to revive him before Eronen even showed up.
>>
No. 194788 ID: cf68aa
File 12767539151.png - (42.08KB , 600x507 , 1199.png )
194788

>>194783
>"Gene, do you know where Norue is?"

Norue
"Right here."

Cecil jumps up in shock and finally notices Norue

>"H-How long have you been-"

"Whole time. So... Was that illegal magic I saw there?"

He gives Cecil an evil glare

"That's a punishable offense..."

>"N-Norue, I-!"

"But... I don't really want to try and arrest the one who just defeated Eronen. That'd be dangerous wouldn't it?"

>"!? Uhm... Thank you."

"No need to thank me Cecil."

He turns to walk away

"We're almost at the final battle... We all need to do out best to prepare. If you feel that there is something you are lacking work your hardest to obtain it now. I'll leave you and Gene alone for now."

Norue leaves
>>
No. 194789 ID: 701a19

>>194788
Tell Gene to hand it over.

@Light Elf King & I Shop: We're about to do something stupid, but very important. Would you please rewind to this moment if Cecil dies in the process?
@Light Elf King: Specifically, this should allow us to more easily retrieve that Dark Elf royal you probably have fuzzy memories about us mentioning. Fail or succeed, we'll fetch her after this.

[Cast Blessed Miracle on Cecil via the Red Stone just before Cecil uses the item]

Whenever you're ready, boss.
>>
No. 194791 ID: cf68aa
File 127675507031.png - (14.23KB , 600x628 , 1200.png )
194791

>"Gene. I want to take the challenge."

"Thought you'd say that. I brought it with me"

He holds out a crumpled old book

"This is the Book of Infinite Knowledge. Within it lies the secrets to all things Arcane. But I warn you Cecil, the book is always watching. If you try to cheat in any way you will be sent to a level of hell even the Demons would fear."

>.... Damn.
>>
No. 194792 ID: 701a19

>>194791
Oh. This thing.

Well, lets get to it then.
>>
No. 194795 ID: a594b9

>>194791
"Does Rewind count? If I fail, can I just take it back and not try again?"
>>
No. 194799 ID: cf68aa
File 127675649168.png - (17.58KB , 600x628 , 1201.png )
194799

>"So Gene, does Rewind count? If I fail, can I just take it back and not try again?"

The letters on the book shift

"... Well that answers it"
>>
No. 194800 ID: a594b9

>>194799
This isn't worth the risk of permanent death.
>>
No. 194801 ID: 701a19

>>194791
"Book, what are your rules?
Bear in mind that any rules that aren't explained don't exist, and enforcing rules that don't exist will result in you suffering a fate the likes of which you can't even begin to comprehend."
>>
No. 194802 ID: 0b2a05

Ask the book how it got in its current state.
>>
No. 194803 ID: aeade0

yes, ask it what the rules are.
>>
No. 194805 ID: cf68aa
File 127675687543.png - (21.40KB , 600x628 , 1202.png )
194805

>"Book, what are your rules? Bear in mind that any rules that aren't explained don't exist, and enforcing rules that don't exist will result in you suffering a fate the likes of which you can't even begin to comprehend."

"Cecil! Watch your mouth dammit! It isn't going to just let you threaten it!"
>>
No. 194807 ID: 0b2a05

Ask how it likes being a book. Not trying to sweettalk it, just curious.
>>
No. 194808 ID: 701a19

>>194805
Is Maelaes still in effect? Can you sense a soul or anything in it?
"I'm talking to item 112, and the spirit that was bound to it by a force far greater than itself. I am Magi C, and if you wish to intimidate me then perhaps you should identify yourself beyond your trap.
Oh, and I'm not mortal."

@Gene: We're not going to use it. Right now we're coaxing information out of it.
>>
No. 194810 ID: cf68aa
File 127675801116.png - (117.12KB , 800x600 , 1203.png )
194810

Cecil attempts to talk again.
Suddenly a red light pours from the pages of the book


CECIL VON CENTRAL III, I DO NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR SMALL TALK. OPEN THE BOOK AND ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE OR LEAVE NOW.

>"What are you!?"

I AM THE KEEPER OF THE BOOK OF WISDOM. I GUARD IT AND MAKE SURE ONLY THOSE WORTHY WILL EVER READ IT'S CONTENTS. NOW CHOOSE, READ OR RUN.
>>
No. 194813 ID: 0b2a05

True wisdom is gained from your own experiences; it isn't handed to you on a metaphorical roll of the die. Who the hell is this book to decide if you're worthy or not? Walk away, Cecil.
>>
No. 194817 ID: 701a19

>>194815
Nevermind; toss it back to Gene and tell him that you'll pass on the shortcut.
>>
No. 194819 ID: c4c313

I don't like this book's attitude. '-'

Run squealing like a piggy!
>>
No. 194824 ID: a594b9

I'll say it again: This isn't worth the risk of permanent death.
>>
No. 194825 ID: 701a19

>>194817
"What kind of person walks blindly into danger? Only an idiot would read from this book. I'll learn on my own, evil-book be damned."
>>
No. 194828 ID: cf68aa
File 127675958239.png - (109.94KB , 600x600 , 1204.png )
194828

Cecil turns to leave

"Cecil! Are you sure!?"

LET HIM GO GENE. HE KNOWS TIME IS SHORT YET HE STILL REFUSES THIS CHANCE. HE IS RUNNING AWAY UNDER THE VEIL OF NOBILITY. YOU MORTALS DO NOT REALIZE THAT WHEN THE GODS PRESENT YOU WITH A BLESSING SUCH AS THIS IT SHOULD BE TAKEN.

>>
No. 194829 ID: a594b9

>>194828
...Is time really that short? Maybe it's worth the risk, then.
>>
No. 194831 ID: 0b2a05

Ask the book what it wants you to do.

Its appearance looks evil as hell, it speaks of worthiness like an arbitrary value, threatens death, and calls itself a godsend.

What the hell. Read the damn book Cecil, if nothing else it'll get him to shut up.
>>
No. 194833 ID: 701a19

>>194828
"In planning you have things you know, things you know you don't know, and things you don't know you don't know.
With Dart I've got plenty of knowns and known unknowns, which gives me a lot to work with.
I have plans that give me a reasonable chance against him without your help.

But you? Almost no knowns or known unknowns, and a massive number of unknown unknowns.
I only managed to goad you into revealing interesting things; nothing useful for passing your challenge. However, the rule against rewind changes the potential damage of failure from negligible to fatal, and the potential gains don't justify that risk.

You're a book of Wisdom that only a fool would read."
>>
No. 194837 ID: cf68aa
File 127676181332.png - (96.48KB , 500x500 , 1205.png )
194837

>"In planning you have things you know, things you know you don't know, and things you don't know you don't know. With Dart I've got plenty of knowns and known unknowns, which gives me a lot to work with.
I have plans that give me a reasonable chance against him without your help. But you? Almost no knowns or known unknowns, and a massive number of unknown unknowns. I only managed to goad you into revealing interesting things; nothing useful for passing your challenge. However, the rule against rewind changes the potential damage of failure from negligible to fatal, and the potential gains don't justify that risk. You're a book of Wisdom that only a fool would read."

WHAT? WHAT!? NEVER BEFORE HAVE I BEEN SO INSULTED! I SHOULD CRUSH YOU!


HOWEVER... YOU INTRIGUE ME MORTAL.

I WILL GIVE YOU A TRIAL. A TEST OF KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION GATHERING.

TELL ME YOUR LOVE'S GREATEST SECRET AND YOU WILL GET THE ARCANE WISDOM.
DO NOT CHEAT AND THE SECRET MUST BE SOMETHING YOU DID NOT KNOW BEFORE.

DO YOU ACCEPT THE TRIAL?

>>
No. 194838 ID: a594b9

>>194837
Okay.
>>
No. 194841 ID: 701a19

>>194837
Accept.
@Alex & Nari: Cecil's life is being threatened by one of those items; he needs you to come here.
>>
No. 194842 ID: cf68aa
File 127676250454.png - (85.55KB , 365x477 , 1206.png )
194842

>"I accept"

HERE IS A BIT OF WISDOM FROM A GREAT TEACHER AT YOUR OLD SCHOOL 'FRIENDS MAKE A MAN. KEEP THEM CLOSE'. GOOD LUCK

>>194839
Alex
>Mya!? Why would my secrets help Cecil!?

Nari
>Uhm... Uh...
>>
No. 194843 ID: a594b9

>>194842
...I'd rather talk to Alex. Her secrets are less likely to be incredibly painful for her to even think about.
>>
No. 194846 ID: a594b9

>>194844
"How long do I have, and can I go talk to them in private?"
>>
No. 194847 ID: cf68aa
File 127676326756.png - (77.20KB , 500x500 , 1207.png )
194847

>"How long do I have, and can I go talk to them in private?"

....
I WILL GRANT YOU ONE HOUR. YOU MAY SPEAK TO THEM IN PRIVATE. DO NOT GO INTO DETAILS WITH THEM ABOUT WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS OR YOU FAIL.

>>
No. 194849 ID: a594b9

>>194847
Better go talk to them quick.
>>
No. 194853 ID: 701a19

>>194842
@Alex: We can't say, but does it matter? It's not like anything you say would get between you two. If you told him you helped your mother kill and eat your father, then he'd just hug you and say how horrible it must have been for you. No, seriously, we live in his head. Don't worry about that.

He needs you to trust him, and at this point I would hope that's enough.
>>
No. 194858 ID: cf68aa
File 127676507439.png - (36.51KB , 500x500 , 1208.png )
194858

Cecil runs back to and tries to find Alex and Nari. He finds them in a room in battle gear

>"Have you two been here the whole time?"

"Yep mya. We weren't gonna leave you behind mya."

>"Alex... Oh! Alex, I need you to-"

"I know mya, the voices told me. Come with me."

She leads Cecil into another room. She hands Cecil her robes and talks as Cecil changes.

"My biggest secret mya... Does it work if the voices know?"

>"No. It needs to be knew."

"........... I didn't stop wetting the bed til I was thirteen mya....."

>...... Did not expect that.
>>
No. 194860 ID: 701a19

>>194858
Give her a hug, kiss her cheek, and thank her.

Next we need to talk to Nari.

@Nari: So, are you ready to reveal your greatest secret to Cecil? Something you wouldn't share with anybody but him? Also, it has to be something we don't know.
>>
No. 194862 ID: a594b9

>>194858
Tell her a secret in exchange!
>>
No. 194868 ID: cf68aa
File 127676705949.png - (26.72KB , 500x500 , 1209.png )
194868

>>194862
"You'd better not tell a soul! I mean it!"

>"Thanks Alex. And... I always messed with King Rai's roster back at the school so we'd sit next to each other."

"Mya!?"

She kisses her then runs off to find Nari. She finds her in her own room

>"Nari I-"

"When Alex put ointment on my ears I pictured you doing it!"

She looks down to avoid Cecil's eyes and blushes
>>
No. 194869 ID: 701a19

>>194868
Tilt her chin up, smile, kiss her, thank her, and head back to the book.

Hurry now!
>>
No. 194873 ID: a594b9

>>194868
You should tell her a secret too.
>>
No. 194875 ID: 40cb26

>>194868
Give her ear a slight gentle stroke.
>>
No. 194876 ID: cf68aa
File 127676798946.png - (99.36KB , 500x500 , 1210.png )
194876

>>194875

She gently strokes Nari's ear making her shiver

>"I think your ears are adorable"

She gives Nari a kiss then runs off back to the book.

When she reaches it it turns to face her


WELL CECIL.
ARE YOU READY TO TELL ME YOUR LOVE'S SECRETS?

>>
No. 194877 ID: 0b2a05

Wait

Make him promise not to tell anyone else

And make sure gene leaves the room first
>>
No. 194878 ID: a594b9

>>194876
Yep.
>>
No. 194879 ID: 701a19

>>194876
Motion for Gene to cover his ears.
"Alex wet the bed until she was 13, and when the burns on Nari's ears were being treated with ointment she imagined that I was the one rubbing them.
Will that be all?"
>>
No. 194880 ID: 701a19

>>194877
Wait, this too.
>>
No. 194881 ID: 40cb26

We're not going to tell a soul. So Gene has to leave... and I'm sure this thing technically doesn't have one.

Nari's doesn't seem like much of a secret, but there isn't that much hidden to her and we know most of it. Ah well, "biggest secret" is subjective anyways.
>>
No. 194883 ID: 701a19

>>194879
"As far as my part, I now know that they trust me enough to tell me their secrets just because I ask them to."
>>
No. 194936 ID: be7cc0

>>194877
This. We must do this.
>>
No. 194939 ID: 701a19

>>194883
"More generally, love is based on trust, intimacy, and selflessness; thus the secret to love is to keep no secrets from, have faith in, and do what it takes to maintain the happiness of your lover or lovers."
>>
No. 194974 ID: a594b9

>>194939
Which may include not telling others of those secrets.

Let's try to see if he'll just take this lovey dovey crap before we spill the beans about Alex's secret that we promised never to tell a soul.
>>
No. 194977 ID: 40cb26

>>194974
She'd be mortified if Gene or anyone else around knew her secret, and would beat the shit out of us if it ended up in a rumor mill somewhere. But I don't think mr mad magic here is much for gossiping.
>>
No. 195189 ID: cf68aa
File 127684290033.png - (98.80KB , 500x500 , 1211.png )
195189

>"Gene, please leave."

"Huh?"

>"Now"

"...."

Gene leaves. Cecil faces the Item.

>"Alex wet the bed until she was 13, and when the burns on Nari's ears were being treated with ointment she imagined that I was the one rubbing them. As far as my part, I now know that they trust me enough to tell me their secrets just because I ask them to."

HMM.... I DID NOT THINK YOU WOULD TELL ME.

DO NOT WORRY. THIS WAS NOT A TEST OF HONOR. US ITEMS DO NOT USUALLY DO SUCH THINGS.
BUT... ALEX AND NARI WILL BE INFORMED YOU TOLD SOMEONE.
THAT IS THE SMALL PRICE FOR MY GIFT.
NOW, LET US SEE HOW MUCH YOUR MIND CAN HANDLE...

>>
No. 195192 ID: 701a19

>>195189
[Cast Miracle on Cecil via the Red Cell Stone]
>>
No. 195193 ID: a594b9

>>195192
No cheating!
>>
No. 195195 ID: 0b2a05

>>195192
No.
>>
No. 195196 ID: cf68aa
File 127684375016.png - (108.26KB , 500x700 , 1212.png )
195196

Cecil feels her mind being ripped apart as new things are stored within

[Cecil has learned
Balle Serithe Isivu Mal Zeeth-Powers up next spell used.
Cereen Malterra Brosem-Creates a healing potion.
Zaren Barusch Garu-Makes a ??? Potion which causes a different effect time drunk.
Mana Mal Serith Pache-Make a magical item/container.
Magistra Mana Matra-Gives your own MP to an ally.
Mal Hydra-Causes a deathlike sleep for the one who drinks it.
Manascir-Detects when Alchemy has been used on something, allowing for the detection of fake objects.
Spike-Allows the user to project a column of rock or dirt. This can be used as a bludgeoning or piercing attack.

Spirit Spells
Fire-Fire weapons and armor.
Ice-Freezes the ground
Water-Douses you foe in water
Lightning-Shocks your foe
Land-Makes a wall for defense
Earth-Summons golem

Alpha-Gives mana boost. Unlocks Beta
Beta-Gives health boost. Unlocks Gamma
Gamma-Gives defense boost. Unlocks Omega
Giga Dondo-Higher form
Confine-Seals away bigger objects.
Banish-Seals away spells curses and magical objects/beings. Can be disposed of.
Minor Binding-WISOTC
Baraast- Temporarily increases the target's breast size by one cup.
Giga Dondoa- Strongest earth spell.
Reth-Helps to purify a soul

Rewind-Transports the user's soul back in time. No memories are carried over, yet the user gets premonitions of events that are about to happen.
Stop
Haste-Speeds up the caster]
>>
No. 195197 ID: 701a19

>>195193
The trial is over, and as such so are the rules. It's not cheating to use Miracle now.
>>
No. 195204 ID: cf68aa
File 127684461528.png - (11.36KB , 500x500 , 1213.png )
195204

With the spells comes the knowledge of how they work.
Time Magic is unique in that it doesn't run on Mana, it goes by Life Essence.
All beings gain Life Essence by simply living. Time magic eats away at this Essence. This does not wound the being but Essence is finite so be careful when casting Time Magic.
Also Cecil is not yet at the level where he can cast high level Time Magic. He is limited to Haste and Stop until he gain more Life Essence.

Gain more life Essence by living and growing.

Rules for Rewind!
Rewind takes no Essence simply because you Rewind to before you use it. However it does take a lot to cast it. Many beings never live long enough to gain this power.


[the little chart shows how high Cecil is on Life Essence. He can cast either Haste twice or Stop once before he runs out. Rewind is not available yet]
>>
No. 195209 ID: a594b9

>>195204
Aw man, that sucks.

Well, at least we have Haste or Stop for a panic button.

Alright. Ask the Item if it wants anything more from us or if we can go and beg forgiveness from our two fiancees.
>>
No. 195210 ID: 701a19

>>195204
Ok, head back to Alex and Nari.

@Alex & Nari: Sorry about that; it was a life or death situation, and the spread is limited to a being that doesn't care enough to spread it around. It was one of the items; like the one that ripped Chel's spells out of her mind, but with higher stakes.
>>
No. 195216 ID: cf68aa
File 12768464742.png - (20.80KB , 500x500 , 1214.png )
195216

>>195209
>>195210
Before Cecil has a chance to speak the spirit vanishes

I AM NOW YOURS.

Gene is nowhere to be found. Cecil runs through the alley to get back to Alex.

>>195210
Alex
>YOU TOLD!?!?!?
-------------
Cecil
>.... I think Alex is pissed....
>>
No. 195217 ID: a594b9

>>195216
I suggest groveling before her, begging for forgiveness, and taking every bit of punishment she can throw at you without complaint. COMPLETE SUBMISSION.
>>
No. 195218 ID: e31d52

>>195216
@Alex wait no it's our fault we told him to honest
>>
No. 195219 ID: 701a19

>>195216
@Alex: Yes. We told a demonic being that could erase Cecil from existence with a thought exactly what it demanded to know under penalty of erasing Cecil from existence with a thought.
These are things that make Rai piss himself in fear; keep that in mind.
Also, Cecil feels completely horrible for betraying you like that. His face looks like he's trying to avoid vomiting.

@Nari: Are you ok? Cecil feels terrible about betraying you like that, but he didn't have a choice.
>>
No. 195220 ID: cf68aa
File 127684709721.png - (16.89KB , 500x500 , 1215.png )
195220

With her new book in hand Cecil runs into the hotel.

>"Alex I-"

"DIE!"

Alex pounces on Cecil

>"OW! ALEX YOUR CLAWS!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD SOMEONE I WET THE BED! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

>"I HAD TO!"

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EMBARRASSED I AM NOW!"
>>
No. 195221 ID: e31d52

>>195220
D:

@Alex please come on I had the same problem this isn't cool I know we weren't supposed to thell but oh god we're going to need those potions aaaaaa
>>
No. 195222 ID: 701a19

>>195220
[Switch to Alex]
[Show Alex the thing that popped out of the book]
>WHAT? WHAT!? NEVER BEFORE HAVE I BEEN SO INSULTED! I SHOULD CRUSH YOU!

Would you please stop murdering Cecil now?

@Nari: Hello? Please, talk to us.
>>
No. 195224 ID: 701a19

>>195222
@Cecil: Don't fight her, just say "I love you".
>>
No. 195226 ID: a594b9

>>195220
"Fine, kill me. I probably deserve it. Just bring me back afterwards."
>>
No. 195229 ID: cf68aa
File 127684785959.png - (19.80KB , 500x500 , 1216.png )
195229

>>195221
>>195222

>Oh..... Uhm....
>Oops...
>>
No. 195230 ID: a594b9

>>195229
He's still alive, right? I mean it would be weird if we could still talk while he was dead.

[cast Zeroon on Cecil via the Red Stone]
>>
No. 195234 ID: e31d52

Never piss off a species with cat or cat-like ancestry.

EVER.
>>
No. 195236 ID: 701a19

>>195229
[Cast Zeroon on Cecil via RCS]
It's ok, although in the future you might want to avoid making your fiancee spurt blood like a fountain. Go for bludgeoning damage, not slashing or piercing.

Could you go check on Nari? She's not answering, and that worries us.
>>
No. 195243 ID: cf68aa
File 127684898067.png - (23.28KB , 500x500 , 1217.png )
195243

>>195236
>... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her that bad mya. I forgot about my claws.

>I'll make her feel good later.

The Red Stone casts Zeroon. Alex gives Cecil a kiss on the forehead and goes to check on Nari

>Oh, she's napping mya.
>She looks so cute! And all her scars are almost gone. One more treatment should work.
>>
No. 195252 ID: a594b9

>>195243
Better wait until she's awake.
>>
No. 195254 ID: 701a19

>>195243
Bleh, so much work to do.
So, I've been wondering, do you think you'd be able to go through with your duties as Alex Sils Von Central and, er, provide Cecil an heir?
Do you think ReWriting the memory would let you do it?
Do you even want to have kids?

@Cecil: Go to Chel and ask her to teach you her new spells; let her know that we need to do that before we can cure her curse. Heal the Red Cell Stone, too.

@All: Eronen is dead, everybody is fine. He died within five minutes of showing up, didn't land a hit on Cecil, and spent everything past the first 20 seconds or so incapacitated and being milked for information.

@Felix & RJ: Have you arrived at Temple?
>>
No. 195260 ID: cf68aa
File 127685041135.png - (10.77KB , 600x600 , 1218.png )
195260

>>195252
>Yeah. Wouldn't want to molest a sleeping elf ~

>>195254
>MYA!? Kids!? No no no...
>I mean... Cecil would have to put his thing in me...
>I can't do that mya. Not without a ReWrite..
------------------------
Cecil
>On it.
---------------------

Felix
>Yeah... We made it.. It's been destroyed though.

>Well.. Destroyed isn't the right word.

>It's just gone.
>>
No. 195262 ID: e31d52

@Felix: Raise one fist, shake it at the heaves, and shout DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART
>>
No. 195264 ID: a594b9

>>195260
Oh god. Master L's glasses!

@RJ: Quick, try to locate Amy Sky!
>>
No. 195267 ID: 701a19

>>195260
@Felix and RJ: What are those red things? Go get them.

@whoever has the watch: Check Amy Sky's location. Right now. If you know the names of any people who live in Temple, check them too.

[Cast Light on Rai's Cell Stone]
@Rai, when he picks up: Temple is gone. Just... Gone. There's empty field where it was.
>>
No. 195273 ID: cf68aa
File 12768516851.png - (13.78KB , 500x500 , 1219.png )
195273

>>195267
[Rai does not reply]

>We've already searched for Amy. The watch points off somewhere but it sure as hell isn't anyway around here.

>This is exactly what happened back at the hospital..
>>
No. 195275 ID: a594b9

>>195273
I think that's pointing to Dart's fort. I can't remember... does it show a spiral of life like that when the target is alive?
>>
No. 195281 ID: 701a19

>>195273
@Felix & RJ: Ok, memorize what direction the watch is pointing in and mark it down. On a map, if you have one. Then take the red things and head back to Central. Once you're there use the watch again and compare the two directions on a map. This will give you Amy Sky's location. We need to find out what happened here, and fast.
>>
No. 195287 ID: 701a19

>>195275
Dart's castle is north of Temple; that's pointing in the direction of the tigerfolk city and Resad.
>>
No. 195293 ID: 701a19

>>195287
Let me clarify: It is far west, and slightly north. The direction the watch is pointing in is West/South-West, meaning that she could not be at Dart's lair.
>>
No. 195294 ID: cf68aa
File 127685441781.png - (54.80KB , 1444x1105 , 1220.png )
195294

The two of them teleport back to Central City.
RJ checks the watch again and Felix marks where they could be with a map


>Well there are a bunch of possibilities...
>But honestly I think we know where they are.

>Though Master L and Amy are strong. I'm sure they can get out.
>I'm glad no one else we know was taken..
>>
No. 195296 ID: 701a19

>>195294
Felix, check the names of people you knew in Temple. I really hope Dart just stole the town...
Anyway, after that you should head to the castle and see if they would be interested in exchanging information.

@Norue: Temple is missing, and we suspect that Master L has been taken captive by Dart.
>>
No. 195297 ID: 701a19

>>195296
Actually, check your parents.
>>
No. 195299 ID: a594b9

>>195294
[switch to Dart]
>>
No. 195300 ID: 701a19

>>195299
[COVERTLY via BLACK CELL STONE NETWORK]
>>
No. 195302 ID: cf68aa
File 127685713986.png - (20.07KB , 500x500 , 1221.png )
195302

>>195297
>There's no point in doing that..

>>195296
>>195299
------------------------------------
Gaia
"... Is something wrong my Lord?"

>".... My plan is almost complete.. You know what this means right?"

"Yes."

>"I must admit I did not expect it to end so soon."

"Are you sad?"

>".... A little."
>>
No. 195303 ID: 701a19

>>195302
@Felix: Somebody else you knew from Temple, then. We need to know if Dart took the city as a whole, or just a few select people.

[Show this scene to Norue]
[Detect locations of all Dark Cell Stone holders]
[Send those locations to Norue]
@Norue: Doing some espionage. I trust you'll handle this information properly.
>>
No. 195436 ID: 4531bc

So, could RJ and felix teleport back now?

And where's Gene?

Cecil is now the most powerful magic user alive, thanks to somebody who we saw dead that inexplicably came back to life, handed this miracle item to Cecil, and promptly disappeared.

Cecil is now going to have go and meet Dart.

We've very recently been told that Dart wishes to control Cecil, because of her capability to become the most powerful magic user in the world.

All this seems just a bit too convenient. As a contingency, I would suggest not telling anybody what you have learned, and, if Gene asks you, telling him you failed the trial the Guardian pulled a trick or something.
>>
No. 195447 ID: a594b9

>>195436
shaddap, we're spying on Dart right now, so you'd be saying all that to him!
>>
No. 195504 ID: c5296f

So hey, before anyone goes and pushes Cecil into Final Ultimate Showdown, did I miss any bits where ripping off yon magic garter belt won't lead to instant Game Over, or for that matter confirmation since the last time it was chucked aside that she won't go all wobbly-knees upon seeing him?
>>
No. 195508 ID: a594b9

>>195504
You mean the orb? Cecil got rid of that already after Rai sealed the mindslave away; we're cool. The Shoujen curse is totally harmless now.
>>
No. 195510 ID: d3dfb8

HEY GUIZE I CAN DO THIS TOOOO!
>>
No. 195513 ID: d3dfb8

>>195510
OH WAIT NO I CANT
>>
No. 195563 ID: 40cb26

[spoiler]Guys, the dark stone network is already deaf to us, that's how Alex set it up.

But just in case...[spoiler]
>>
No. 195605 ID: 476456

keep watching, see if they do it.
>>
No. 195680 ID: cf68aa
File 127692605511.png - (30.72KB , 500x500 , 1222.png )
195680

>>195303
>>195436

Dart walks on. He steps past what looks like a giant alchemy circle in the ground.
A man wearing a mask approaches him


"My Lord, operation Divine Judgment has failed.."

>"I am aware.."

"What are your orders?"

>"I was hoping for there to be more chaos and destruction.. It matters not. If it fails that means we must make some ourselves..."

"My lord?"

>"Get everyone together... We're attacking each of the lands ourselves. Call off all other projects and pull our men from Talimere and the Mermaid lakes. We'll save those places for last."

He grabs his staff.

>"We're fixing this world now."
>>
No. 195684 ID: 701a19

>>195680
@Felix: It looks like Dart stole Temple. Check the names of people who live there to make sure.
>>
No. 195686 ID: 701a19

http://tgchan.org/kusaba/quest/res/195685.html
>>
No. 195735 ID: 476456

ah fuckit, just meteor them
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password