[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 17020)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124889238313.png - (37.11KB , 800x600 , 811.png )
17020 No. 17020 ID: fb5d8e

>BEGIN CHAPTER 28
>"JUDGEMENT, REVERSED"

>Find previous chapters and volumes in /questarch/
>Textdiscussion in /questdis/
>Fanfiction in /txt/ and fanart in /quest/
>Join us on IRC as DiveQuest and MudyQuest have update wars: Rizon, #rubyquest
Expand all images
>>
No. 17022 ID: f39593

fuck year
>>
No. 17023 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889265820.png - (45.62KB , 800x600 , 812.png )
17023

Mudy awakens to a horrendous fever. His head feels as if someone forced a blade into his brain through the back of his head and left it there to rot.
He can't stop shivering.

It appears to be nighttime already.
>>
No. 17026 ID: f21281

>>17023
Attempt to play your flute to summon Sidhe, see if she can detect anything not-of-mortal-origin affecting our corporeal form.
>>
No. 17027 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17023

Peek outside.
>>
No. 17028 ID: 684c9b

Peak out the tent flaps.
>>
No. 17030 ID: bffa2a

"Anyone there?"
>>
No. 17032 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889335812.gif - (214.87KB , 800x600 , 813.gif )
17032

With shaking hands Mudy reaches for his flute. He forces himself to play a tune for they fey within.

>animated

He feels his weight decreasing, but his fever does not fade with the other weariness of his body. The pain persists.

>"Y O U N G B A R D , Y O U S O U N D D I F F E R E N T , B U T P L E A S A N T N O N E T H E L E S S ."
>>
No. 17034 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17032

Attempt to pull out the thing in the back of your spirit-head.
>>
No. 17035 ID: 96945d

>>17032
Oh god it's literal. D:
>>
No. 17039 ID: 4d2ea2

>>17034
Consult with the fay first. It might not be a good idea.
>>
No. 17042 ID: bf652b

>>17032
Get that thing out yo haid, little bard.
Or have the fey do it.
>>
No. 17045 ID: f373c2

"I feel... terrible. What's wrong with me?"
>>
No. 17048 ID: 2023c6

"H-help. I don't want to die."
>>
No. 17049 ID: bffa2a

>>17032

Fffff- that can't be good. Feel around your head.

"C-can you help me? What is this?"
>>
No. 17052 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889389879.png - (84.17KB , 800x600 , 814.png )
17052

Mudy feels around on his head. To his disgust he can feel a slick knob protuding from his skull.
>"C-can you help me?"
, he stammers.

>"I C A N N O T S T U N T T H E G R O W T H O F A M O R T A L B O D Y , Y O U N G B A R D ."
, the fey sings in response.
>"I T I S P A R T O F Y O U, A N D W I L L H A V E T O B E D E A L T W I T H I N T H E W O R L D O F T H E L I V I N G ."
>>
No. 17054 ID: 7eda8b

Grit your teeth and try to pull the knife out of your head.
>>
No. 17056 ID: bf652b

>>17054
It's not a knife. Its like some little octopus or something.

It's ALIVE!
>>
No. 17057 ID: 6164e0

>>17052
It kind of looks like a little person/thing.

Can we try and communicate with it?
>>
No. 17058 ID: 2023c6

>>17054
I'm sure it's more of a metaphysical, magical problem. Try to call for help. Real help. Like Raital...
>>
No. 17059 ID: 4d2ea2

Our Blutjaeger powers awaken!
>>
No. 17061 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17052

"Then deal with it I shall."

Resist mind-control for remainder of chapter.
>>
No. 17062 ID: 2cbe3e

Being in this state is painful.

Thank the fey for trying to help, but go back to your body. Try to find someplace you can go get magical curses cured.
>>
No. 17063 ID: bffa2a

>>17052

"It's alive? What can I do?"
>>
No. 17065 ID: 4d2ea2

"What is it?"
>>
No. 17068 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889449193.gif - (138.76KB , 800x600 , 815.gif )
17068

Mudy thanks the fey for her help and let's himself fade back to the normal world.
He puts his hands to the back of his head and attempts to find the place he felt the knob.

Then pulls.

>animated
>>
No. 17069 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17068

Wow, that was a bad idea.

Um, call for help? Bleed?
>>
No. 17070 ID: bf652b

>>17068
Crap crap crap! Get Raital and her healan mojo in here stat!
>>
No. 17071 ID: 2023c6

Oh shi-
Put you spine back slowly.

Ok, seriously. Call for help!
>>
No. 17074 ID: 1afd58

>>17068
Mudy nooooo
>>
No. 17075 ID: 476456

Keep pulling, acquire corrupted bone sword.
>>
No. 17081 ID: 2cbe3e

Something tells me that with blood running even out of his eyes, Mudy will not be in a state to do very much at all.
>>
No. 17082 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17068

"AAAAAAAH! OH GOD! RAITAL! SOMEONE! ANYONE! AAAAAAHHH!"
>>
No. 17084 ID: bffa2a

Your spinal column is a candy cane with a skull on top? How metal Mudy.
>>
No. 17087 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889529441.png - (36.27KB , 800x600 , 816.png )
17087

Mudy screams in pain, and cries out for Raital.
Raital throws the curtain aside, a panicked look on her face.
>"Lat-- LATRAL?! What..?!"
>>
No. 17090 ID: 6164e0

>>17068
That is one hell of a pain tolerance threshold.

Well, this is clearly magic, and that does not look at all like a spine (even has a mini skull on top)
In fact, it looks like the back of some sort of weapon (Spear? Sword? Axe?)

We aren't dead yet, and if we don't have the willpower to take control of whatever it is that Luhra Luhra did to us, how can we ever expect to stop our mother or the first heir?

WILLPOWER, GRIT AND DETERMINATION, MUDY, YOU CAN DO IT.
>>
No. 17092 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17087

"H-Help...me....Luhra...Luhra..."
>>
No. 17094 ID: 1afd58

>>17087
Pull it out, Raital... pull it out just like I never do...
>>
No. 17096 ID: 6164e0

>>17087
Yeah, there is definitely something on the end of that thing. We already pulled it out this far, we may as well finish.

Also, BLACK blood? Weird. Even dried blood isn't portrayed as black.
>>
No. 17097 ID: 6164e0

>>17094
HAH
>>
No. 17099 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17096

This may be the best course of action, considering. I mean, you don't wanna shove it back in.
>>
No. 17101 ID: 7eda8b

Keep pulling you little faggot!
>>
No. 17102 ID: 684c9b

Grit those teeth and PULL IT OUT.
>>
No. 17110 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889605759.gif - (58.11KB , 800x600 , 817.gif )
17110

>"Pull it out, Raital..."
, Mudy begs.
>"Pull it out just like I never do..."

Mudy's words seem to give Raital a boost in willpower, and she grabs onto the protrusion with a fierce look in her eyes.
>>
No. 17111 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17110

sigh

Anyhow, this could be good or an epic fail. Let's watch, shall we?
>>
No. 17114 ID: bffa2a

In before brain comes out.
>>
No. 17118 ID: 6164e0

>>17114
'Brain on a stick, get your brain on a stick, right HEEAAAHHRE!'
>>
No. 17121 ID: 7eda8b

>>17110
Say "OH GODS! I CAN TASTE SOUNDS!"
>>
No. 17122 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17110

Mudy: Brace yourself. Shit's about to get real.
>>
No. 17124 ID: bf652b

>>17122
What do you mean "about to"?
Shit's BEEN real!
>>
No. 17127 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889658573.png - (76.02KB , 800x600 , 818.png )
17127

*SHHINNNGGGG*
>>
No. 17128 ID: 6164e0

>>17127
WAITWAT
>>
No. 17129 ID: 1afd58

>>17127
Weeeeelp, rest in peace mudy.
>>
No. 17130 ID: bffa2a

>>17127

This is AWESOME!
>>
No. 17131 ID: 45afb1

>>17127
SWEET HOLY JESUS!
>>
No. 17132 ID: 7eda8b

Say "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAH! AAAAAH! AAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
>>
No. 17135 ID: bf652b

>>17127
Scream like a bitch. WTF.
>>
No. 17136 ID: f44349

>>17127
SWEET DEAR GOD
IS MUDY EVEN ALIVE AFTER THAT?!
>>
No. 17137 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17127

"Ah, thank you. That was giving me quite the headache. No, I'm just joking! Seriously, my head in in incredible agony though. If you could get some pain killers, or a piece of wood to bite on so I don't swallow my tongue that would be great."
>>
No. 17138 ID: 6164e0

>>17127
Do we feel better with it out of our head?

If we are still capable of speech, lets ask Raital to let us hold that giant sword. Who knows, we might feel better holding it than not. If it doesn't make us feel better (or makes us feel worse), then we can deal with it appropriately.
>>
No. 17140 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17127

Clutch head in pain. "OHMYGODWHATISTHAT?!"
>>
No. 17143 ID: bffa2a

>>17138

It's Raital's sword now. Our bebby.
>>
No. 17145 ID: e84119

OH GOD MY FUCKING HEAD
>>
No. 17155 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889742370.png - (72.05KB , 800x600 , 819.png )
17155

Mudy continues to scream in agony, but slowly realizes that all of the pain and fever had subsided.
Raital calls for him, and he crawls out of the tent.

Somehow, he feels a strong familiarity with the blade.
>>
No. 17156 ID: 1afd58

>>17155
HUG RAITAL
>>
No. 17157 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17155

"What...is THAT?"
>>
No. 17158 ID: 1a6287

>>17155
Take the sword. TAKE IT.
>>
No. 17159 ID: 8ffee7

>>17155

Take the blade, Mudy. You know that it's yours.
>>
No. 17160 ID: ac4254

>>17155
It's our sword. The one we used as a blutjaeger. I'm almost sure of it.
>>
No. 17161 ID: bf652b

>>17155
Status check: Are we still intelligent? Do we still have bard powers? We do know what sex is and how to perform it, right? This is important.
>>
No. 17162 ID: 6164e0

>>17155
Familiarity with it?

Try and reach back through your memories, see if you can discern why this weapon feels familiar to you, all while slowly reaching out a hand to brush the skull pommel.
>>
No. 17163 ID: a5d1e9

>>17155
Try to lift the blade, Latral, see how familiar it is in your grip.
>>
No. 17164 ID: bffa2a

>>17155

Did your mother drop you on your head on a sword of the colossus when you were a baby? Because damn.
>>
No. 17165 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17155

Take the sword.

Claim your birthright.

POWER!!!!
>>
No. 17166 ID: f44349

>>17155
Thank/hug Raital
Ponder what the FUCK just happened.
Grab sword and hope it doesn't make us evil or something stupid.
>>
No. 17167 ID: 4e0411

Utter some curses shakily and curl up with your head in your hands.
>>
No. 17175 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889793015.png - (71.00KB , 800x600 , 820.png )
17175

Mudy scrambles over to the giant sword.
He doesn't feel like he lost any of his mind - infact, when he puts his hands on the hilt, he feels as though he can think clearer than ever.
He thanks Raital.

Raital keeps her hands on the hilt with visible hesitation.
>"L.. Latral.. Are you sure?"
>>
No. 17179 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17175

"Trust me. I've never been so sure of something."
>>
No. 17180 ID: 1a6287

>>17175
Lift it over your head. You know you can do it.
>>
No. 17181 ID: f98e0b

>>17175
On second thoughttt...
maybe you should take a rest first, Mudy. So as to not become scary and evil.
>>
No. 17183 ID: bf652b

>>17175
"I'll be fine, Raital. I need to test something."
>>
No. 17184 ID: 476456

Throw it into the desert!
>>
No. 17185 ID: 45afb1

>>17175
Raital, this sword... I feel like it is part of me, I need to see for sure. If something goes wrong, I trust you to stop me Raital, no matter what the cost.
>>
No. 17186 ID: 4e0411

Sniff the sword, put that powerful schnozz to use.
>>
No. 17187 ID: 6164e0

Careful, Mudy!

In what way does the sword make you feel like you can think more clearly? Remember how Kuhrahl's contract magic messed with your mind!
>>
No. 17188 ID: 8ffee7

>>17175

No, but I have to know what's going on.

Do you know what this sword is?
>>
No. 17190 ID: a3b36a

>>17175
"No... but this sword feels so familiar to me. I've... I've got to try, Raital. Will you save me if something goes wrong?"
>>
No. 17191 ID: 1afd58

in before he can't hold up the sword and it cuts Cheryl in half.
>>
No. 17192 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17175

"I...think so."
>>
No. 17193 ID: e84119

>>17175
Time to get all BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, Mudy.
>>
No. 17194 ID: f44349

>>17175
"No.
But... its PART of me... I... I have to know what it is..."
>>
No. 17199 ID: 4e0411

Ponder what kind of moron would make a sword that long, much less for a 2' tall dog lizard.
>>
No. 17202 ID: 4d2ea2

Try to make it more kobold sized with your MIND POWERS.
>>
No. 17203 ID: a3b36a

Alternatively, ask if Raital knows what or whose it is.
>>
No. 17204 ID: f44349

>>17194
Also add to this
"...If this is a trap of some kind just... just save yourself, okay?"
>>
No. 17205 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17199

Probably the same kind of person who can forge magical weapons and stick them inside inter-dimensional spaces in people's heads.

You know.
>>
No. 17209 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889917470.png - (70.55KB , 800x600 , 821.png )
17209

>"No... but this sword feels so familiar to me."
, Mudy replies as he tightens his grip.
>"I've... I've got to try, Raital. Will you save me if something goes wrong?"

Raital nods.
>"O-ofcourse."

She let's go of the blade.

It is far too heavy.
Raital only just pulls Mudy's hands off it before it snaps his spine and crushes his fingers, and the hilt smashes down inches away from his feet.
Cheryl groans from the impact, but doesn't slow down.
>>
No. 17211 ID: e84119

>>17209
Oh, well played, Clerks. Well played indeed.
>>
No. 17212 ID: 1afd58

>>17209
Well that's no good.

Ask our darling sister if she knows anything about Luhra Luhra being able to do this to people, or what this sword is.
>>
No. 17213 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17209

Hmm that kills that idea.

Balls. What do you do with a 12-foot sword? I guess give it to Raital for right now.
>>
No. 17214 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17209

Become puzzled.
>>
No. 17216 ID: 476456

Apologize to Cheryl.
>>
No. 17217 ID: f44349

>>17209
Okay... let's try that again. See if you can't pick it up.
>>
No. 17218 ID: a3b36a

>>17209
"Well... maybe it's not mine after all? But what is it? Or whose? I feel like I should know it."
>>
No. 17224 ID: 4e0411

>>17205
It's not just a question of being able to lift and swing it, it's the fact that it wouldn't be possible to use it in enclosed spaces, unless they just happen to be bigger than the sword.
>>
No. 17225 ID: 6164e0

>>17209
'I don't understand. It feels so familiar to me, like I should know it, like it's mine. But there is no way I am strong enough to lift it.'

Thoughtful pause

'At least, I am not strong enough right now. Raital, do you remember what power mother gave me when I was lagging behind the other Blutjaegers? I keep trying to remember, but it is still too murky for me. I feel that this sword might have something to do with it, especially since it was somehow contained within me.'
>>
No. 17226 ID: bffa2a

>>17209

Heh, what did you expect.

"Owwww. I'm sorry Cheryl."

"I don't know what I was thinking. It seemed so familiar but I can't place it. Will you hold it for me? I don't understand it but somehow it's part of me and you're the only one I trust it with."
>>
No. 17227 ID: 581607

>>17209
Attempt to shrink it with your mind
>>
No. 17228 ID: 6164e0

>>17209
...Is....is the guard for that humongous sword somehow phasing through Cheryl?
>>
No. 17229 ID: fb5d8e
File 124889979349.png - (75.60KB , 800x600 , 822.png )
17229

Mudy apologizes to Cheryl. A soft coo in response let's him know all is well.

>"Well... maybe it's not mine after all?"
, Mudy questions.
>"But what is it? Or whose? I feel like I should know it."

Raital lays her hand on Mudy's back. He notices he was shaking.

>"I.. I think it is yours.. But I thought mother took it away from you; Your Blutjaeger gift. This sword is you, Latral.. Your blood."
She picks it up, and begins to blush heavily.
>"O.. otherwise.. it wouldn't let me hold it."
>>
No. 17231 ID: 3fa7b7

>>17229

"Why I would ever want to use something so bulky and unwieldly is beyond me."

"Anyways, there are more pressing matters to attend to at the moment...such as how the hell Luhra Luhra jammed this thing into my head."
>>
No. 17232 ID: 4e0411

>>17209
Well this sort of blows. Without Dagger around anymore we can't even figure anything out about this sword, can we?

"Well, it certainly isn't mine now, even if it ever was.
... Raital, I saw Luhra Luhra for a second when we were leaving. He looked at me and... I think I felt this being stabbed into my head."
>>
No. 17233 ID: a3b36a

The bigger the sword, the manlier the man?
>>
No. 17234 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17229

Wow, this makes me wonder, Mudy must have had more powers or some magic items in his before life.

Raital should keep the sword, and we should learn if there's a way we can reuse the sword. It's ours, after all, so there's got to be something we can do with it.
>>
No. 17238 ID: 684c9b

>>17229
"It seems like Luhra Luhra gave it back. But why?"
>>
No. 17239 ID: 2cbe3e

"Was it Luhra Luhra who put this in my head then? I saw him before I... got sick. Or was it... mother who did it?"
>>
No. 17240 ID: 6164e0

>>17229
'Maybe.... maybe she didn't take it from me, or couldn't. Maybe she hid it away, made me forget. I probably never would have remembered it or even known it was there, if.... Luhra. We passed him on our way out of Firewater, and... I think he did something to me in passing. But why? Last we saw him, he seemed resolute in his support of mother, so why would he do this?'

Ponder for a moment.

'He was alone, this time. When he claimed to no longer be fighting for the right to be heir, our other siblings were present. But this time, he was alone. Maybe he does still wish to take the throne, but wishes to be secret, unseen.'

Shake head, look at Raital

'Well, right now that doesn't really matter. If you are willing, I would be honored for you to wield the sword. Although I will admit, I still do not remember this weapon much at all. Perhaps you could tell me more about it? I think it is important, for several reasons.'
>>
No. 17243 ID: d2ea61

>>17229

"Would it be possible to somehow absorb its power, seeing I can't wield it anyhow?"
>>
No. 17244 ID: 7eda8b

>>17229
"!!!"

"Gimme!"
>>
No. 17247 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890158243.png - (70.47KB , 800x600 , 823.png )
17247

>"Luhra Luhra..."
, Mudy mutters.
>"We passed him on our way out of Firewater, and... I think he did something to me in passing. He looked at me and... I think I felt this being stabbed into my head. But why? Last we saw him, he seemed resolute in his support of mother, so why would he do this?'
Mudy looks up to Raital. She seems just as clueless.
>"When he claimed to no longer be fighting for the right to be heir, our other siblings were present. But this time, he was alone. Maybe he does still wish to take the throne, but wishes to be secret, unseen."

Raital swallows.
>>"M-maybe.. But.. Even with the sword you're still the weakest of all of us.."
, she states with a sigh.

Mudy sighs as well.
>"Well, right now that doesn't really matter. If you are willing, I would be honored for you to wield the sword."
, he offers.
>"Would it be possible to somehow absorb its power, seeing I can't wield it anyhow?"

Raital seems to ponder for a moment.
>"Well.. when I'm not using it.."
, she says,
>"..if I remember right.. you could always.."
>>
No. 17248 ID: 476456

Its not like we have anyone who was forced to study swords in her youth.
>>
No. 17251 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17247

Put hands on the sword, and concentrate on it disappearing. Maybe since it's part of you it can be willed back to where it was.
>>
No. 17253 ID: 4e0411

>>17247
She's going to say to stick it up our bum, isn't she?
>>
No. 17254 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890179349.png - (69.53KB , 800x600 , 824.png )
17254

>Bloodblade

The name suddenly occurs to Mudy as the cold blade enters his head. He feels the solid mass begin to flow through his entire body, and with it part of his strength returning.
>>
No. 17255 ID: 4e0411

Also this question occured to me.

"Say... Raital, I've sort of been wondering... Have you ever seen any kobolds besides me and mother?"
>>
No. 17256 ID: 7eda8b

>>17247
Clench your teeth at the sight of your birthright held just out of reach, quite literally.

"Raital, you're my first and only choice to wield the sword, but... If it's possible to imbue its power back into me, that would be my first choice. I'm tired of being helpless."

"Maybe Axebeard knows something about how to break the magic. She's no mage, but she knows more about swords than any of us."
>>
No. 17258 ID: 96945d
File 124890195669.png - (81.15KB , 481x357 , yeeees.png )
17258

>>17247
Could always...?
>>
No. 17259 ID: 6164e0

>>17251

'Even with the sword, you are the weakest of all of us.'

So, that would imply the sword itself is a thing of substantial power.

....Maybe with it Raital could be a match for Taikah or Stormplague?

Either way, if it truly is more than just a sword, but is a piece of us, we should be able to control it. Who says we need to hold it to wield it? We can move our body by thinking of how we wish to move and doing so, why should we not be able to direct the sword in a similar manner? Something to think about in the future as we explore its abilities and our memories of it.

For now, lets see if we can will the sword to hide again, be safe and secret within us, or something like that.
>>
No. 17260 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17254

"Thank you, Raital. I don't know what I'd do without you. I kind of want a rest after all of that."
>>
No. 17261 ID: 4e0411

>>17254
"Oh Raital... I love it when you put things inside me."
>>
No. 17262 ID: 6164e0

>>17255
...huh. Weird.
Well, people can recognize us as a kobold, so they have been seen around often enough to be recognized.

So where are they? We might find out more about both of our parents if we investigate.
>>
No. 17263 ID: 7eda8b

>>17254
"Wait, I wouldn't really be in a hurry toAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALARGHBMRRRGHNYARGNFRGTHUNGHNNN!!!!!"
>>
No. 17265 ID: ac4254

Maybe we can make the sword manifest only part of itself and keep the rest in us to have power to wield it?
>>
No. 17268 ID: bffa2a

>>17254

"... I don't think I'll ever get used to that."
>>
No. 17271 ID: f44349

>>17268
Wow weird
I was just about to type exactly that.
>>
No. 17275 ID: 481b76
File 124890290082.png - (156.63KB , 400x300 , utena2.png )
17275

>>17254
Mudy is now the Rose Bride.
>>
No. 17280 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890322594.png - (68.94KB , 800x600 , 825.png )
17280

Mudy groans and rubs his head.
>"... I don't think I'll ever get used to that."

Raital gets on her knees and holds Mudy's head as if to make sure he is allright. After a moment she simply keeps her hand on his cheek and smiles.
>"It will be okay, I'm sure. My little brother never fails to make me proud."

Mudy rests his face in her palm.
>"Thank you, Raital. I don't know what I'd do without you.. I kind of want a rest after all of that."

Raital nods.
She shifts in her place.
>"..Perhaps.. we could continue..? If you feel like it..?"
>>
No. 17283 ID: 2abfb1

>>17280
She sheathed a sword in you, Mudy. It's only fair that you return the favor.
>>
No. 17284 ID: 1afd58

>>17280
Yes... Sister. Loving you would help calm us both down, after that.
>>
No. 17285 ID: 7eda8b

>>17280
Do we feel... stronger? More magical? More filled with pulchritude?
>>
No. 17286 ID: 476456

>>17280
"yes...lets see what else I can fit.."
>>
No. 17287 ID: 923aa0

>>17280
"Since you ask so nicely~"
>>
No. 17289 ID: 7eda8b

"I just had this sudden urge for pegging..."
>>
No. 17290 ID: 4e0411

>>17280
"Of course." Then hug her as tight as your tiny arms can manage.
>>
No. 17292 ID: 197650

"only if I get anal~"
>>
No. 17293 ID: f21281

>>17280
"Well...you sheathed a sword in me...suppose it's only fair I sheathe one in you~"
>>
No. 17294 ID: ac4254

>>17280
"Let's see how much stronger I am because of that." (HINT HINT)
>>
No. 17297 ID: 0f4cff

>>17280
Wow, Raital is awesome now. Thank god for Stiletto's advice.

(also that is an adorable smile jesus)
>>
No. 17301 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17280

"Of course. I couldn't turn you down even if I wanted to."
>>
No. 17304 ID: bffa2a

>>17280

"Yes, I would like that very much."

Kiss her and make love until we reach the port.
>>
No. 17311 ID: 9294ae

>>17304

Seconded.
>>
No. 17313 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890414234.png - (61.16KB , 800x600 , 826.png )
17313

Mudy does not feel any stronger or more magical. Infact, he feels pretty much the same as he felt before - he felt slightly weaker when the sword was out.



Mudy makes numerous jokes about sheathing a sword in her, and having a craving for having more things put in him. Raital's nose responds appropiately.
>"Well.. i-if I remember correctly.. I was making you drink my blood.. That's a way to have me inside of you..."
, she responds. Mudy isn't sure if she's joking or serious.
>>
No. 17315 ID: 2cbe3e

>>17313

Yeah, Raital's a little bit crazy.

ELF
>>
No. 17317 ID: f21281

>>17313
Sigh, and turn and glare at Bladetree.

"Goddammit, WHAT? Every time we get affectionate you pop up and make that face. If you have a problem with us, then man up and SAY IT TO MY FACE."
>>
No. 17320 ID: c01408

>>17313
FINALLY LOOK UP AND NOTICE BLADETREE, SINCE HE'S NOT BEING TOO SUBTLE THIS TIME AND YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY OCCUPIED OTHERWISE.

CONFRONT HIM FOR ONCE.
>>
No. 17322 ID: ac4254

Ask bladetree if he'd like to join in.
>>
No. 17326 ID: f44349

>>17313
"Mmm... maybe we should go back inside our tent...
I think we're making Bladetree uncomfortable~"
>>
No. 17327 ID: 4e0411

>>17313
JUST GO FOR IT!
Seriously. Drink of her glorious life-nectar.
>>
No. 17328 ID: 7eda8b

>>17313
"Ah. Heh. Well, I wasn't bOH WHAT IS IT BLADETREE?! YOU'VE BEEN GLARING AT ME FOR DAYS!"
>>
No. 17329 ID: 476456

Stare down bladetree.
>>
No. 17331 ID: 4e0411

>>17327
Ops forgot mah dialogue.
"I... I think I'd like that very much. *BLUSH*"
>>
No. 17332 ID: 4d2ea2

This reminds me we still need to have a chat with Bladetree.
>>
No. 17334 ID: bffa2a

>>17313

Lick her nose clean and indulge her. Let's return the favor.

"At this rate I have drunk gallons of it but it pales in comparison at what I have in my heart for you."
>>
No. 17335 ID: 6164e0

Yeah, lets ask Raital to wait just a moment, there is something that needs to be cleared up, the sooner the better.

Head over to talk to Bladetree. Don't bother putting on clothes (especially considering our only outfit now is rather effeminate) and just march over.

'Bladetree, I imagine it is time we had a talk. Perhaps with Lady Goldwomb as an objective viewer.'
>>
No. 17340 ID: 923aa0

>>17335
It can wait for morning~
>>
No. 17347 ID: ade3ee

Mutter: "If I see that elf one more time..."
>>
No. 17348 ID: 6164e0

>>17340
That's the attitude we have taken with it so far, and we haven't actually talked with him, despite having several chances, because there is always something more pressing in the morning.

If we talk now, we can basically bring up
'Hey, saved you from slavery BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND, and helped unite the Dark Elf nation to oppose the Skullking, so why are you so pissed off?'

Strictly speaking, as a knight he probably owes us at least for the rescue from slavery.
>>
No. 17350 ID: 4d2ea2

>>17348
Don't be such a bitch. That will only reinforce his idea that we're demons. Be friendly, tell him he's been looking concerned for a while and you'd like to help.
>>
No. 17351 ID: bffa2a

>>17348

I'm all for confronting him providing we notice him... after licking Raital's nose clean.
>>
No. 17352 ID: 4e0411

>>17348
Don't forget to bring up the fact that you're only half-siblings.
>>
No. 17356 ID: 96945d

This is pretty much the time to talk to him.
Can't leave this hanging any longer, and it would give you some time to get over what just happened before moving on, so to speak.
>>
No. 17360 ID: 4d2ea2

Tell Raital you'll be with her in a bit, you need to recover from the experience, and it seems Bladetree is awake and you need to talk to him anyway.
>>
No. 17365 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890655720.png - (60.29KB , 800x600 , 827.png )
17365

Mudy blushes heavily.
>"I... I think I'd like that very much."

Raital tightens her embrace.
>"Th.. That makes me happy.."
>>
No. 17366 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890658053.png - (35.86KB , 800x600 , 828.png )
17366

>>
No. 17368 ID: f1637c

>>17365
I think Bladetree's going to have a stroke.
>>
No. 17369 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890662368.png - (36.39KB , 800x600 , 829.png )
17369

>"Swallow."
>>
No. 17370 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890663643.gif - (170.71KB , 800x600 , 830.gif )
17370

>>
No. 17372 ID: bffa2a

>>17365

Watch a man break in slow motion.
>>
No. 17373 ID: c01408

>>17365
Oh good god he's masturbating
>>
No. 17374 ID: d2ea61

>>17370

ELF HAS REACHED CRITICAL MASS! BRACE FOR IMPACT!
>>
No. 17375 ID: f1637c

>>17370
Guys I think we broke Bladetree.
>>
No. 17376 ID: 7eda8b

This is pretty gross.
>>
No. 17377 ID: 476456

SWALLOW IT MUDY, EMBRACE IT, MAKE IT YOURS...because no one else would have it.
>>
No. 17378 ID: 1a6287

>>17370
Ancestors to Bladetree: Calm down, boy! Just turn around and forget it. Ask the Dwarf for alcohol, if you must.
>>
No. 17380 ID: 35cea2

>>17378

Don't listen to that guy. He's masturbating right now. In front of all of us.

Go ahead and push them off the sandworm.
>>
No. 17381 ID: ade3ee

Look at him as you swallow.
>>
No. 17383 ID: bffa2a

D'awwwwwwww. I think this is cute. But now Bladetree is glaring at me.
>>
No. 17384 ID: f2de2f

>>17369
Do it! Raital's blood made him twice as strong when he was completely soaked in it. Drinking it could cause another doubling of power... All the way to slightly weaker than a Skullman.
>>
No. 17385 ID: 4e0411

>>17369
:3
>>
No. 17386 ID: 4e0411

>>17369
DO ET
Then follow up with a very heartfelt "I love you."
>>
No. 17387 ID: f44349

>>17365
>>17366
>>17369
This is simultaneously sweet, adorable, and deeply disturbing.
>>
No. 17389 ID: 6136db

We have to invite Bladetree in one time.
>>
No. 17390 ID: 35cea2

>>17387

I agree, minus the "sweet and adorable" bits. Mudy and Raital ran out of "sweet and adorable" long ago.
>>
No. 17392 ID: 581607

>>17370
I am so saving that.
>>
No. 17393 ID: bffa2a

If you love her you'll swallow. This is adorable.
>>
No. 17394 ID: 8b3e87

Thats it. We're moving Bladetree's tent down one.
>>
No. 17395 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890789538.png - (62.24KB , 800x600 , 831.png )
17395

Mudy forces himself to swallow. He embraces the fluid, letting it become part of him. The warm sensation travels through his entire body. He begins to feel more energetic, more powerful, more filled.. Somehow, he feels sharper.

When it has all passed down his throat, he coughs and gasps for air.
Raital looks down with concern.
>"A.. Are you okay?"

Mudy leans into her.
>"I love you."
He can feel Raital shiver in response. She kisses him on the forehead.
>"I-I love you too."

From the corner of his eyes Mudy sees Bladetree slink away behind the curtain of his tent.
>>
No. 17396 ID: 8b3e87

>>17395

Tommorow we will have to have a discussion with Bladetree.
>>
No. 17397 ID: 7eda8b

>>17395
>he feels sharper
CAUSE HE'S A SWORD. EH? EH?

Welp, we're tired of being weak, so I guess we're a wussy vampire demon kobold now.

Bottoms up.
>>
No. 17398 ID: 96945d

>>17396
No. Not tomorrow, damnit. We're going to put on the robe I assume we took with us, and talk to him, damnit.
>>
No. 17400 ID: 7eda8b

>>17398
Good idea. Maybe we can drink HIS blood too!
>>
No. 17401 ID: 6164e0

>>17395
Okay, blood drinking time has ended.

Time to diplomance the shit out of Bladetree.
>>
No. 17402 ID: 4d2ea2

I smell some kind of a justasplanned here. Mudy's power takes the shape of a sword he can't use, Raital seems to have always had the hots for him and Raital's blood strengthens him.

The Skullking created them to combine into some kind of superblutjaeger!
>>
No. 17403 ID: 4d2ea2

We can't leave Raital like this. Bladetree is gonna have to wait now.
>>
No. 17404 ID: bffa2a

>>17395

"... I think Bladetree saw us. Do you think I should go talk to him now?"
>>
No. 17405 ID: 5dd9f1

>>17395
Go hug Bladetree's leg. How can he say no to that?
>>
No. 17407 ID: bffa2a

>>17405

I don't know. He's probably like Gomer Pyle right now. Naked and hugging his sword. "This is my sword, this is my justice."
>>
No. 17408 ID: 6136db

>>17407
More like Itchi, lying in a pool of blood masturbating like crazy.
>>
No. 17409 ID: 788fc6

>>17405
If a demon rodent latched onto my leg after drinking someone elses blood, I'd freak the fuck out.
>>
No. 17410 ID: 6164e0

>>17402
I wonder if it is just her blood that will strengthen Mudy, though. I mean, it isn't like he has been coated in any blood but Raital's or drank blood from any source but her nose/snout.
>>
No. 17411 ID: 1a6287

>>17408
Oh god no.
>>
No. 17414 ID: 4d2ea2

>>17410
I guess Blutjaegers could gain power from blood. Googling a bit it seems jaeger could be jäger which means hunter (also rifleman, but that doesn't seem appropiate), so Blutjaeger could mean Bloodhunter.

Damn, lets go back to Firewater and grab some frozen queen-blood. I bet that makes us damn strong.
>>
No. 17415 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890908726.png - (62.26KB , 800x600 , 832.png )
17415

Mudy rests silently in the arms of his sister for a while, before a strange sense of guilt and responsibility gets to him.
>"... I think Bladetree saw us. Do you think I should go talk to him now?"
, he asks with a sigh.

Raital gently squeezes him, then loosens her embrace.
>"Hmm.. I-I don't want to fool around while you feel bad.."
, she whispers back.
>"Do what you think is right."
>>
No. 17416 ID: 684c9b

Go talk with Tree-dog. Dude needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
No. 17417 ID: d2ea61

>>17415

"I think he'll go insane if this isn't sorted out soon. I'll be back in a second. Promise."
>>
No. 17418 ID: da5997

Talk to him. Let's lance this boil before it gets infected.
>>
No. 17419 ID: 1a6287

>>17415
Wash yourself and then find Bladetree. We owe him a big great hug.

But it would probably be better to wait for the next day ...
>>
No. 17420 ID: f44349

>>17415
...Lets clean ourselves up and put some clothes on before we go talking to Bladetree.
>>
No. 17421 ID: 96945d

>>17415
"I'll be right back.
We all need to be happy, not just us two, right?"
>>
No. 17422 ID: 6164e0

>>17415
'I thank you sweet Raital. I shall not be gone long, and hope to greet you again with as much warmth and love as you could hope.'

Then dramatically stride away to talk with Bladetree. No clothes. No wiping your nose. You aren't ashamed of who or what you are, and you body language should convey that.
>>
No. 17423 ID: 2dd482

>>17415
>Raital gently squeezes him, then loosens his embrace.
>"Hmm.. I-I don't want to fool around while you feel bad.."

Holy shit it's actually working. 4 chapters ago she would just drag Mudy to the tent and have her way with him.
>>
No. 17424 ID: 4d2ea2

>>17422
Wipe the blood before somebody slips, falls to the sand and gets lost.
>>
No. 17425 ID: 2b39d8

>>17415

Go and speak with Bladetree. I mean it's kind of understandable why he freaked out. If you saw your leader fucking his sister and drinking of her blood I'm sure you'd have cause to be concerned too.
>>
No. 17426 ID: bffa2a

>>17415

Clean up and dress up before you go Mudy. Lick her clean as apology.

"Thank you, I think the night is still young and so are we."
>>
No. 17427 ID: fb5d8e
File 124890998424.png - (50.53KB , 800x600 , 833.png )
17427

>"Thank you, I think the night is still young and so are we."

Raital smiles.

Mudy whipes the blood off his face the best he can and puts on his robe.
He slips through the curtain into Bladetree's tent.

>"Silvanus, grant me sanctuary.
>Silvanus, grant me sanctuary.
>Silvanus, grant me sanctuary.
>Silvanus, grant me sanctuary.
>Silvanus, grant me sanctuary."
>>
No. 17428 ID: 684c9b

"Sir Bladetree the Evenhanded, I was wondering if we could talk."
>>
No. 17429 ID: 1a6287

>>17427
Hug him from behind. This can't possibly end badly.
>>
No. 17430 ID: 8b3e87

>>17427

He looks like he's coping well. Lets just wait patiently for him to finish/notice us.
>>
No. 17431 ID: 1afd58

>>17427
Uh, hi Bladetree... Um... Polishing your sword, I see.
>>
No. 17432 ID: da5997

>17427

Back outside the tent. Now. Cough loudly to let him know you're outside, and wish to speak to him. If there's no answer, call his name politely, and ask to speak with him. DO NOT TOUCH THE DUDE ROCKING BACK AND FORTH SAYING "THIS IS MY RIFLE, THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE"
>>
No. 17433 ID: f44349

>>17427
"...Bladetree? Sorry if I'm interrupting, but I was wondering if we could talk."
>>
No. 17434 ID: 6164e0

>>17427
Slowly back out. And wait outside the tentflap.

From there, hail him politely.

'Sir Bladetree, I was wondering if the two of us could talk, should you be willing.'
>>
No. 17435 ID: 7eda8b

Say "Hi," in a disarmingly small voice.
>>
No. 17436 ID: 961ddb

>>17427
"Bahamut, man, calm the hell down."
>>
No. 17437 ID: 2b39d8

>>17427

"Bladetree? I was hoping you and I might have a moment to speak. Would you mind if I joined you?"
>>
No. 17438 ID: bffa2a

>>17427

"Hey, we haven't talked for quite a while. I notice that ..something.. is bothering you. I'd like to think we could talk about it between ourselves. Would you like to talk about ..something?"
>>
No. 17439 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891070149.png - (50.74KB , 800x600 , 834.png )
17439

>"... S... Sir Bladetree?"
, Mudy stammers.
>"S-Sorry if I'm interrupting, but... I was wondering if we could talk."

>"What do we have to discuss?"
, Bladetree snaps.
>"All matters regarding yonder Skullking and thine alliance with mine kingdom have been settled."
>>
No. 17440 ID: 7eda8b

>>17439
Mudy isn't dumb.

Say "You disapprove of my relationship with Raital."
>>
No. 17441 ID: 1afd58

>>17439
Bladetree, I deserve better treatment than that. If it hadn't been for me, you'd be in a cage heading for some Dark Elf's farm as a slave.

We need to discuss your objections to my relationship with my sist-- with Raital.
>>
No. 17442 ID: 923aa0

>>17439
"You think I'm evil."
>>
No. 17444 ID: 8ffee7

>>17439

Sir Bladetree, if you no longer wish to accompany me I will not hold you to the task. You are your own person, and I would never force you to stay if you would rather leave.
>>
No. 17445 ID: 6164e0

>>17439
'Well, first off I was hoping to make sure that when Hans and Gunther betrayed us for the Lich Calavera and attempted to sell you and Lady Goldwomb into slavery that you did not suffer before Rapier's followers came for you two. I know that I would grieve if you had been mistreated so, as you have always been a loyal and true comrade.'
>>
No. 17446 ID: 2b39d8

>>17439

"Well, the fact that you saw Raital and I. You looked very upset. Do you want to talk about it? I think you're one of the only people to discover us. I'm, not ashamed, you know. I just wish you'd found out differently."
>>
No. 17447 ID: 6292a8

>>17439
"What on earth are you snapping at me for?"
*Make hurt face*
>>
No. 17448 ID: 5dd9f1

>>17447
Make HUGE WATERY EYES with it
>>
No. 17449 ID: 2abfb1

It's more than just the incest. Remember the guard Darkmoon killed? And then we dragged him along to the dark elf kingdom.

Bladetree has probably thought we were evil from the start.
>>
No. 17450 ID: 7eda8b

Use MOLLIFY
>>
No. 17451 ID: 8b3e87

>>17439

"Bladetree! If you have any problems, you will come out in the open with them! Do I make myself clear? Our mission is far too important to risk on an unwillingness to communicate!"
>>
No. 17452 ID: f44349

>>17439
"Look, I know my relationship with Raital doesn't sit well with you.
...I don't pretend to know what sort of laws your Knighthood obliges you to follow.
But I was hoping we could get to know each other better.
I don't want you to have the wrong idea about us."
>>
No. 17453 ID: bffa2a

>>17439

"I have noticed that something is bothering you. I'd like to think we can work it out between us. It's about Raital and me, isin't it? Do you think we are evil?"
>>
No. 17454 ID: 96945d

>>17452
I like this option best.
>>
No. 17455 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891225319.png - (51.88KB , 800x600 , 835.png )
17455

Mudy clears his throat.
>"I have noticed that something is bothering you. You looked very upset... But I'd like to think we can work it out between us."
, he begins.
>"Do you disapprove of me and Raital's relationship? Do you think we are evil?"

There is a silence.

>"Sir Bladetree, if you have any problems, then please, come out in the open with them. Our mission is far too important to risk on an unwillingness to communicate. We need to discuss your objection--"
>"OBJECTIONS?!"
, Bladetree suddenly shouts.
>"DECEIT! MURDER! But most of all.. INCEST! HAVE THEE NO DIGNITY? NO SHAME? NO MORALS?!
>How can thee expect I to have faith in our relationship, when thee can not respect the SANCTITY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND WIFE?! LOVING THINE SISTER THOU ART KIN TO A MAN WHO DOTH LOVES ANOTHER MAN!"
>>
No. 17457 ID: 1afd58

>>17455
You... DO know that Princess Silvermoon is male, right?
>>
No. 17458 ID: 9814a7

>>17455
Hey Bladetree, your princess? She's a he.
Quite a smashing lad, if you ought to know.
>>
No. 17459 ID: f44349

> LOVING THINE SISTER THOU ART KIN TO A MAN WHO DOTH LOVES ANOTHER MAN!
Bite your tongue Mudy! Don't say it!
DO NOT SAY IT!
We want to calm him down, not ruin him.
>>
No. 17460 ID: 8b3e87

>>17455


Technically she's our half-sister. Does that help?
>>
No. 17461 ID: dc3ed5

>>17455
"Half-sister. Also that's just dumb. Why should it matter who gets it on with whom as long as it's consensual and between mature individuals?"
>>
No. 17462 ID: 9a71e2

>>17455
I can't do anything about that.
We're too similar; same upbringing, same traumas, same events.
You should know that love strikes without warning.
>>
No. 17463 ID: 96945d

>>17458
>>17458
No.
1) He will KILL you.
2) We promised the prince(ss) not to say anything. And his mother. >_>
>>
No. 17464 ID: bde1b8

>>17460
We're also royalty. Princes and Princesses do this shit all the time.
>>
No. 17465 ID: 8b3e87

I think the fate of the world is a little more important than matters of the heart, wouldnt you agree?

And what is this talk of deciet and murder?
>>
No. 17466 ID: 95484a

Besides, initially, we didn't even know she was our sister. And it was a little late once we did figure it out.

Perhaps our love is misdirected, and not what you would expect, but we are nothing if not faithful to it. Surely, that means something.
>>
No. 17467 ID: 2abfb1

Uh, sorry to break this to you, Bladetree, but...
>>
No. 17468 ID: 923aa0

>>17455
"No morals? When I risked myself, getting kidnapped by slavers to rescue you?"
>>
No. 17469 ID: 684c9b

Whatever you do, don't betray The prince(ss)' secret.

Perhaps he would be more understanding if he knew of your childhood with Raital, and growing up with the Blutjaegers. Tell him the story of your first kiss with Raital.
>>
No. 17470 ID: 96945d

I think the best way to help bring him around is to explain what life was like in the citadel, and how (even with HALF-Blood relation) things slowly turned into this, and the justifications behind it. Of course, I don't think he'll ever be okay with the more.. kinkier stuff.

Also, he seems to have problems with deceit and murder. Is he just voicing that he feels it's on the same level, or is he openly accusing us of this?
>>
No. 17471 ID: 4d2ea2

"Have you looked at our brothers and sisters? One is half angel half demon, another is some sort of cat-like woman, and the third i don't even know. Do you even think we can really be called brother and sister like that?"
>>
No. 17473 ID: d2ea61

>>17468

We timetraveled, that never happened.
>>
No. 17475 ID: 8b3e87

Explain to him the finer points of dog breeding and pedigree. Then explain the nature of "blue blood".
>>
No. 17476 ID: 476456

"Do you know what its like in the citadel? Do you know what it means to be alone for most of your life? Until one day someone comes and lifts you out of the darkness,if only for a second. Would you not harbor strong feelings for that person?"
>>
No. 17477 ID: 684c9b

>>17470
Darkmoon Dagger killed a guard. Mudy didn't really care, he gave her a passing chastising statement. Allowing an act of evil to happen is as bad as committing it.
>>
No. 17478 ID: f44349

>>17455
"...Do you want to know about my life before all of this?
My training to be a Blutjaegar?
The Citadel where we were raised was a very dark place. From the very day I was born I was taught everything there was to know about death and pain.
I spent my childhood surrounded by skulls and corpses learning about death and being reminded how weak I was.
But through all that one person always showed my kindness.
Every horrible day and every dark night she was there with a smile and a reassuring word.
How could I help it? How could I help falling in love?
I could not control my love anymore than I could control who my parents were.

But I could control who _I_ was.
And so one day, I had decided I had had enough.
I refused to be a Blutjaegar. Refused to cow to my mother's dark will.
I stood right in front of her and said 'no'

So before you judge me, know that all I have ever wanted was to do the right thing, and for Raital to be happy."
>>
No. 17479 ID: 7eda8b

>>17455
Laugh.

"Raital and I aren't even the same SPECIES. And your problem is that we're too closely related?"
>>
No. 17480 ID: bffa2a

>>17455

"I know it seems wrong to have these feelings for your kin... But we can't help it. We have always loved one another and the feeling keeps on growing. If my love for her is wrong then I don't want to be right. If I would lose her now I would die. We do this out of love for each other and the desire to live our lives in peace together. Why are you here?"
>>
No. 17481 ID: f21281

>>17455
"First off, we don't have the same father. Second off, the Skullking is something beyond that of mortal bounds. Who is to say that I am even of her blood anymore? Brother and Sister we may be, but that may just be in spirit - not in family.
>>
No. 17482 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891432094.png - (51.35KB , 800x600 , 836.png )
17482

Mudy thinks for a moment.
>"I think the fate of the world is a little more important than matters of the heart, wouldnt you agree?"
, he offers.

>"Precisely."
, Bladetree groans.
>"Thus we hath nothing to discuss. Leave me be."
>>
No. 17483 ID: 476456

Leave him with a disarming "But i'll always be an Ally of moonshine and you bladetree."
>>
No. 17484 ID: 96945d

>>17482
"I just... I don't want you to hate me, Bladetree."
>>
No. 17485 ID: 7eda8b

>>17482
"No. You've been fixated on this for days. I'm not going to let this continue until you crack."

Come a little closer into the tent, and say "You know, we're not even the same species. How can we be too closely related? As far as I can tell, we were made with arcane techniques and strange magics. It's not like we're twins. But that's beside the point, which is that I don't see what right you have to say what love is acceptable and what isn't."
>>
No. 17486 ID: 9a71e2

>>17482
No, it does not.
I'd like to iron this out, because leaving this untreated will only make it fester.
Let us voice our problems, and then attempt to solve them peacefully.
>>
No. 17487 ID: f44349

>>17482
Sigh.
"If that is how you truly feel.
I had hoped we could talk this over and become friends."
>>
No. 17488 ID: bffa2a

>>17482

We didin't?

Okay, let's change topic with Gomer Bladetree. Aaaaare you virgin? *bat your long Mudy eyelashes*
>>
No. 17489 ID: da5997

>17482

>"Thus we hath nothing to discuss. Leave me be."

Well, now, I wouldn't say that.

Earlier, you said "How can thee expect I to have faith in our relationship, when thee can not respect the SANCTITY OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN AND WIFE?!"

Name me once. ONE TIME, you shallow, narrowminded, priggish tree-dancer, when I have been unfaithful to Raital. When I have not shown her the love, respect, deference, and passion demanded of a husband to his wife, and of a wife to her husband?

How can I ask YOU to have faith in our relationship? You, who have at every moment, every glance, every action and expression of being all but shouted "You are filth, and scum, and unworthy of my presence."

You, "Sir Bladetree", who have shown a chivalry of character befitting a cantankerous hermit, towards those to whom your faith would most describe you to exhibit compassion, understanding, fraternity, and, above all else, Love?

How can "I" ask "YOU"?

'twould be better to inquire just WHEN you plan to twist the knife, and be done with the matter.

I do wonder though. Are you still enough of a paladin that you'll let me see the blade first?
>>
No. 17491 ID: 0d5afc

"... Bladetree, you are the meanest, most awful Paladin I have ever met."
>>
No. 17492 ID: 476456

>>17491
And then run away crying
>>
No. 17493 ID: f44349

>>17489
Ha. I like this.
Perhaps it is a bit confrontational, but I like the idea.
>>
No. 17494 ID: 96945d

>>17482
"So, you're fine with the way things are? I'm here to talk to you about the concerns you want to voice, and all you do is yell about how some things seem "impure and unjust" to you, and how you will just grin and bear it. My feelings for Raital are strong, and I believe in those. But if you have other concerns with me, say them openly. I cannot listen to your concerns if you never voice them!
I try to do things overall for the benefit of the part, so any individual concerns you have with my actions will need to be made clear, not shouted like a child mad at their parents."
>>
No. 17495 ID: 82167e

I think it's time to bring up Leafall and the fact that Bladetree's obviously letting his personal conflicts affect his duty and conduct.

Also use bard abilities to EMPATHIZE with Bladetree. Dude's had a shitty time of things.
>>
No. 17496 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891696880.png - (51.32KB , 800x600 , 837.png )
17496

Mudy sighs.
>"... Bladetree, you are the meanest, most awful Paladin I have ever met."

There is no response.
>>
No. 17497 ID: 476456

>>17496
NOW SNIFF TWICE AND CRY, WIN THAT OSCAR!
>>
No. 17498 ID: bde1b8

>>17497
Sniff twice, cry, and FLEE.
>>
No. 17499 ID: 5dd9f1

>>17496
Turn on the huge watery eyes now.
>>
No. 17500 ID: bffa2a

>>17496

"Me love you long time?"
>>
No. 17501 ID: f2de2f

>>17496
Well, he's the only Paladin Mudy has ever met, so he has to be by default.
>>
No. 17502 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891760180.png - (52.64KB , 800x600 , 838.png )
17502

Mudy sniffles and sobs, but the elf doesn't even flinch.

Defeated, Mudy returns to his tent.
Raital is already ready to sleep. She looks up.
>"Welcome back, sweety.. How did it go?"
>>
No. 17504 ID: 1afd58

>>17502
It doesn't matter, Raital. We are in love, and he needs to realize that.
>>
No. 17505 ID: 96945d

>>17502
"Terrible. I have no idea how I'm going to talk to him, but he seems to be tolerating his difference in views for now, for the greater good."
>>
No. 17506 ID: 476456

"meh."

then flop down next to her.
>>
No. 17507 ID: 9a71e2

>>17502
Badly.
He doesn't approve of us, and I just don't get him.
Unfortunately, there's no way to return him to the elves, and we can't leave him out here.
We'll just have to keep an eye on him and make sure nothing too drastic happens.
I'm going to go check on Goldwomb and see if any problems are coming from that direction, then come back here. ;)
>>
No. 17508 ID: bffa2a

>>17502

I don't know, seems like the words just DIDIN'T COME OUT.

"It didin't go well. He does not want to listen. But it dosen't matter right now."
>>
No. 17509 ID: f44349

>>17502
"I couldn't even get him to listen to me.
He's a man of honor so at least we can trust him not to put a knife in our backs.
But he does not like us. At. All.
We should probably try to keep our displays of affection in private from now on though.
Oh well. I'll have to think about it but I'll get him to open up eventually."
>>
No. 17511 ID: 0d5afc

>>17501
Shhhhhh, Bladetree doesn't know that.
>>
No. 17514 ID: da5997

>17502

"He thinks that me loving you is abominable and horrid. That our love is a sin of the highest order, and that we damn ourselves by our fidelity, warmth, love, and devotion."

"He steadfastly believes that mere association with the honest, true, and deep relationship we share may damn his soul."

"He casts aspersions upon us, and upon the bond we've strove to create."

"Have a word with him, will you? I'm too upset."
>>
No. 17517 ID: 6164e0

'He.... will tolerate us, I suppose. It is a shame, his views on this. Well, I think we should try and keep our more overt displays of affection private, from now on.'

Smile warmly at her.

'But we aren't in public, now are we?'
>>
No. 17519 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891877363.png - (56.70KB , 800x600 , 839.png )
17519

>"Badly."
Mudy let's himself roll down the pillows and flops down next to Raital. She begins to pull off his robe.
>"He doesn't approve of us. At. All. He's a man of honor so at least we can trust him not to put a knife in our backs.."

Raital nods.
>"We could send him back to inform Moonshine about a possible alliance with Firewater."
, she suggests.
>"Or.. I could talk to him, if you'd like."
>>
No. 17520 ID: da5997

>17518

"Could you? That'd be great. I really would appreciate you talking to him."
>>
No. 17521 ID: 4a7262

>>17519
>"Or.. I could talk to him, if you'd like."

DANGER, MUDY ROBINSON
>>
No. 17522 ID: 6164e0

>>17518
'Well, I don't know if he would necessarily refrain from putting a negative spin on the proposal. So, I am not sure if that would be the best idea.

And my darling Raital, I do not think words will sway him at the present. I fear this is simply how things will be for the foreseeable future.'
>>
No. 17523 ID: 95484a

>>17518
"You wouldn't hurt him, would you? He's done nothing to us but disapprove. I'm sure he means well, after all."
>>
No. 17524 ID: 1afd58

>>17519
They are so adorable together. Look at them. LOOK AT THEM.
>>
No. 17525 ID: 132d83

Bladetree for awesome antagonist. That is my wish.
>>
No. 17526 ID: 8ffee7

>>17519

Raital, don't hurt him. He may not be nice, and he may not like us; but he is still a good person.

I don't need his approval to love you, anyway.
>>
No. 17527 ID: 9a71e2

>>17519
Nah, I can think of better things to do...
>>
No. 17528 ID: 923aa0

>>17519
"You think you could convince him? It would be nice to have him an honest part of the group."
>>
No. 17532 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891955315.png - (56.77KB , 800x600 , 840.png )
17532

>"Could you? That'd be great. I really would appreciate you talking to him."
, Mudy replies.
Raital gives him a kiss on the nose.
>"Ofcourse. Leave it all to big sis."
>>
No. 17533 ID: fb5d8e
File 124891957971.png - (52.05KB , 800x600 , 841.png )
17533

Mudy is left alone in the tent.
>>
No. 17534 ID: f44349

>>17533
I can't help but feel that this may have not been the best idea.
I hope she doesn't asplode his head. :<
>>
No. 17535 ID: 1afd58

>>17533
Wha... why... WHY IS THIS IMAGE SO ADORABLE
>>
No. 17536 ID: 96945d

>>17533
Mudy, your 'bold senses must be tingling.
Do you think she knows well enough that you want him on your side, not afraid of Raital or DEAD?
DO YOU!?
>>
No. 17537 ID: bffa2a

... Goddammit.
>>
No. 17538 ID: 45afb1

>>17534
She's not Darkmoon, I doubt she would go to such extremes without our consent... But still, we should try to keep an eye on them... just in case.
>>
No. 17539 ID: 9a71e2

>>17533
Assume a more dignified position.
Maybe play out on the flute, not for anything, just to play?
>>
No. 17542 ID: da5997

Play the flute, see if there's been any change in our etheric appearance since we re-absorbed the sword.
>>
No. 17544 ID: f44349

>>17539
Hm this might actually be a good idea.
Play something peaceful and soothing.
>>
No. 17545 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892086993.png - (124.04KB , 800x600 , 842.png )
17545

Mudy undoes his robe and puts on one of his sister's tops again. He sits back into one of the pillows with his flute.
He plays a peaceful soothing tune.
The fey sings along happily.
>>
No. 17547 ID: 4a7262

>>17545
Wait wat-
Feel your forehead, Mudy.
>>
No. 17548 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892128375.png - (127.81KB , 800x600 , 843.png )
17548

Mudy touches his forehead. It feels like cold hard steel, yet kind of nice.
>>
No. 17549 ID: 581607

>>17547
that's the sword
>>
No. 17550 ID: 4a7262

>>17548
Hmmm...
Ask the fey spirit if she knows what the sword symbolizes.
>>
No. 17551 ID: 0d5afc

>>17550
The fact that you shoved Blutschwert back in your head.
>>
No. 17552 ID: 9a71e2

>>17550
Or who it is.
>>
No. 17553 ID: 684c9b

Keep playing until Raital comes back.
>>
No. 17555 ID: 8b3e87

>>17548

Ask the spirit if she's at all familiar with things like this. Items that seem scarred onto our soul, that is.
>>
No. 17556 ID: bde1b8

>>17553
This way we don't have to hear the murder noises!
>>
No. 17557 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892218129.png - (128.19KB , 800x600 , 844.png )
17557

Mudy asks the fey if she knows what the sword symbolizes, or who it is.

>"Y O U S P E A K O F I T A S A N E N T I T Y O F I T S O W N ."
, the fey sings back.
>"N O , Y O U N G B A R D , I T I S Y O U . C R E A T E D F R O M Y O U R B L O O D A N D E M P O W E R E D B Y T H A T O F Y O U R S I S T E R - A P A R A L L E L T O Y O U R S P I R I T ."

Mudy continues playing.
>>
No. 17558 ID: 1afd58

>>17557
Thank the fey for all her help, not only with this, but with the AI, the well of truth, and everything else. She's been a loyal companion.
>>
No. 17559 ID: 45afb1

>>17558
This and ask her if there is anything specific that she would like us to play, just for her.
>>
No. 17560 ID: 7eda8b

>>17557
"I see. Thank you. And now, I've bothered you for help so many times... Is there anything I could do for you now, in return?"

Play a few notes.
>>
No. 17561 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892302478.png - (120.95KB , 800x600 , 845.png )
17561

Mudy thanks the fey for all her help, advice and guidance. He asks her if she would like anything in return, or any specific music she'd like him to play.
A thousand gentle laughs decline Mudy's offer.
>"P L E A S E P L A Y F R O M Y O U R H E A R T , Y O U N G B A R D ."
, she sings.
>"M Y T I M E L E S S E A R S H A V E H E A R D F E W O F Y O U R T A L E N T ."

Mudy continues to play any tune that comes to him as the fey sings along, radiating pure joy. The music appears to be her greatest and purest pleasure.
>>
No. 17563 ID: 9a71e2

>>17557
I meant Brightstrike.
>>
No. 17571 ID: f44349

>>17561
...Raital is taking a while.
Maybe we should go check on her...
>>
No. 17572 ID: 684c9b

Go see what Raital and Bladetree are talking about.
>>
No. 17574 ID: e84119

>>17561
Wonder idly how Raital's doing, but keep on playing. You trust her, right?
>>
No. 17578 ID: 0d5afc

>>17561
Play one more song, than go see what Raital's (Or maybe Axebeard) doing because you're bored.
>>
No. 17582 ID: 0d5afc

>>17578
>than
... I have failed.
*seppuku*
>>
No. 17583 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892408564.png - (72.06KB , 800x600 , 846.png )
17583

Mudy's music comes to an abrupt end when Raital tumbles through the curtains and holds his nose closed.
>"It's okay now."
, she says with a warm smile.
>"You don't have to worry any more, okay?"
>>
No. 17585 ID: 95484a

"What'd you say to him?"
>>
No. 17586 ID: 684c9b

>>17583
"Thanks, honey. How'd you get him to calm down?"
>>
No. 17587 ID: ed8d8a

she is all :3 so it has to be good
>>
No. 17588 ID: f39593

>>17583
OH GOD BLADETREE. WHAT DID YOU DO TO THAT LOVABLE ELF
>>
No. 17591 ID: 7eda8b

Peek out the tent and see if Bladetree's tent is now a blood mess.
>>
No. 17592 ID: bffa2a

>>17583

Welp.. let's see the corpse.
"How did you get through to him?"
>>
No. 17593 ID: c01408

OH GOD LOOK AT HER EYES
LOOK AT HER SMILE

THAT IS NOT RAITAL
THAT IS KUHRAL
>>
No. 17596 ID: 4a7262

>>17583
Wait. Wait. What did you do, Raital?
If you killed him... well, I'm not mad, just very disappointed.
>>
No. 17597 ID: 581607

>>17593
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
No. 17598 ID: f373c2

Let's not jump to conclusions. Give her the benefit of the doubt, at least for the moment.
>>
No. 17600 ID: 7eda8b

You are all weirdos.
>>
No. 17602 ID: 45afb1

>>17593
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought he saw something suspicious. Anyway, points towards it being Kuhral include, she is chasing us, she stopped us from playing, and her face and eyes. Ask her where she has been, if it is Raital she will be able to answer off the bat.
>>
No. 17604 ID: c01408

>>17600
>You are all weirdos.
This from the guy who said "I just had this sudden urge for pegging..."
>>
No. 17605 ID: f44349

>>17593
>>17602
This is silly.
you guys are silly.
>>
No. 17606 ID: 197650

Just ask her what she said that changed his mind
>>
No. 17607 ID: 45afb1

>>17605
And if it IS Kuhral?
>>
No. 17608 ID: fb5d8e
File 12489253024.png - (74.95KB , 800x600 , 847.png )
17608

>"Thanks, honey. How'd you get him to calm down?"
, Mudy asks.

Raital begins to absentmindedly pull on Mudy's nose.
>"I gave him water and rations and tossed him off the sandworm. I tried to throw him as far as I could."
, she answer dryly, then continues with more excitement in her voice.
>"..So.. you feel like cuddling?"
>>
No. 17609 ID: 132d83

>>17608
Finally, something worthwhile happens to Bladetree. I wonder if he'll meet Kuhral in the desert.
>>
No. 17610 ID: 67c611

>>17608
"That's not cool."

Get your ass up, yell at Cheryl to stop, and go find Bladetree.
>>
No. 17611 ID: 1afd58

>>17608
Come on, Raital, be serious. What did you tell him to calm him down?
>>
No. 17612 ID: 197650

Calmly tell her that was an unreasonable and uncalled for action, then ask Cheryl to stop so they can pick up Bladetree.
>>
No. 17613 ID: 684c9b

"CHEYRL, STOP! I thought you said you would TALK to him? We've got to go back for him, I don't know if he could survive out in this desert for long."
>>
No. 17614 ID: 4a7262

>>17608
FUCKNUGGETS!

Go save the damn elf.
>>
No. 17615 ID: 82167e

>>17608
...Ask Raital if she's being honest with you.

If she is, then well... how FAR can she throw Bladetree?
>>
No. 17616 ID: 6164e0

>>17608
'...What was AxeBeard's last name again? BeerBelly, wasn't it?'

It could be Raital, but this nose thing is bugging me.
>>
No. 17617 ID: 476456

"Ah ha, thats a good one raital......wait..raital.."
>>
No. 17619 ID: 45afb1

>>17608
Chuckle lightly

"You know we are gonna have to go back and get him right?"
>>
No. 17620 ID: 7eda8b

>>17608
Pause for a few seconds, then shrug and say. "Sure. It wouldn't have worked out, he and the rest of us. Uh... You didn't throw him so his legs would break, or anything, right? He'll die for sure if he can't walk."

>>17604
That's pretty normal compared to your kobold-harness-of-perpetual-sexual-union.
>>
No. 17621 ID: da5997

>17608

"Honey, I asked you if you would talk to him, not hurl him to uncertain demise. Now we have to go find him, because even if he's a nasty tree-hugging hypocrite, we're better than he is, and hurling him into the desert doesn't let us hold that moral high-ground."
>>
No. 17622 ID: 9a71e2

>>17608
Goldwomb will be irritated...
Sorry, but we'll have to turn the sandworm around.
>>
No. 17623 ID: 0d5afc

>>17608
"...Did you at least try yelling at him first?'
>>
No. 17624 ID: 4d2ea2

Yeeeep, that's Kuhral alright.
>>
No. 17627 ID: e8d8be

That might fuck up our diplomacy with the elves, we need to find him.
>>
No. 17628 ID: 227d44

>>17624
Oh you silly person
>>
No. 17633 ID: bffa2a

>>17608
I would leave him to rot but Mudy probably wouldn't. Oh welp.

"Cheryl stop! Raital, while I appreciate the gesture leaving people to die is considered generally unacceptable. No matter how odious that person might be. At the very least we should take him to port and send him away there. Also, we need to compare words and their meanings to you sometime. Let's go pick him back up if he's still breathing. We can cuddle then."

Or if acceptable option:

"Okay, didin't like him anyway"
>>
No. 17635 ID: 2dd482

The king of moonshire loaned us Bladetree. Relations with them will go down the shitter if they ever find out about this.
>>
No. 17637 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892657160.png - (74.42KB , 800x600 , 848.png )
17637

Mudy sighs.
>"Come on, Raital, be serious. What did you tell him to calm him down?"

Raital squeezes Mudy's nose.
>"Well, you said he wouldn't listen, so I made him put on his clothes and collects the water and rations from his tent, and then I tossed him as far as I could."

Mudy groans.
>"You didn't throw him so his legs would break, or anything, right? He'll die for sure if he can't walk."

Raital let's go off Mudy's nose, and instead brings her entire arm around his head, pulling him close.
>"Ofcourse I made sure of that, and I tossed the dwarf after him, so he won't be alone."
She sighs.
>"Mudy, I.. after last night, I really thought we gotten a step further in our relationship, but now it just seems like you never have time for me. It's like you tease me a bit each time now, just to make me long for another one of those nights..."
>>
No. 17638 ID: 1afd58

>>17637
Raital, it's been less than one day since we last made love, and I just swallowed a mouthful of your lifeblood to be closer to you.

How the hell am I neglecting you in any way?
>>
No. 17640 ID: f21281

>>17637
"Well I -was- planning on a date back at the Darkmoon Palace...y'know...before the threat of Kuhral coming after us."
>>
No. 17641 ID: 82167e

>>17637
That's it, we're turning this worm around.
>>
No. 17642 ID: f98e0b

None for you tonight Raital unless you shape up.
>>
No. 17644 ID: 2b39d8

>>17637

By the way, Raital never stopped being crazy.

Tell Cheryl to stop right now. We will NOT leave Goldwomb and Bladetree like this. It's downright horrible to even think of it. No sleeping with Raital tonight.
>>
No. 17645 ID: 35cea2

Damnit Raital, you're getting rid of all the good characters!
>>
No. 17646 ID: 40dc56

Y U DO DIS, RAITAL
>>
No. 17647 ID: 987386

You're joking, right Raital? Heheh?
>>
No. 17648 ID: bde1b8

>>17637
...Raital you are sleeping on the sandworm tonight. As in, not in this tent.
>>
No. 17649 ID: da5997

Stop the worm.

Collect our elf and dorf.

Deny Raital her candy until she tries to understand what she did wrong.
>>
No. 17650 ID: 4a7262

>>17637
"Raital, I love you, but you can't just go tossing people over the horizon on a whim! It's just not kosher!"
>>
No. 17652 ID: 132d83

>>17644
Reaver just ignored the other 10 suggests to turn around and retrieve them. Ain't happening.
>>
No. 17653 ID: 0d5afc

>>17637
YOU NEVER TOSS A DWARF!
IT JUST ISN'T DONE!
>>
No. 17654 ID: 9a71e2

>>17637
Regardless of how irritating they are, you don't throw people out into the desert at random.
We can at least suffer them long enough to get them to the Kraken Sea.
Head out to stop Cheryl.

I hate to be cruel... but you need to find ways to solve conflicts without force.
>>
No. 17655 ID: da5997

Welp, no idea if /quest/ will go along with it (They Won't) but it's time to play the "Denial of Services until you try to figure out why what you did was wrong" game Mudy's been needing to play with Raital.
>>
No. 17656 ID: 45afb1

>>17637
God damn, two steps forward and one step back... Apologize to Raital and ask Cheryl to turn around and go find Bladetree and Goldwomb.
>>
No. 17658 ID: 476456

"I'm trying, i really am. Buuuut if we leave them out there they're just going to get taken hostage by our siblings and then i wont have ANY time for you"
>>
No. 17659 ID: 6164e0

I seriously doubt we could make good headway on getting the dwarves allied without Goldwomb.

And that's not to mention that really, Bladetree is a state representative. Those kind of people are slightly important to keeping tentative alliances functioning.

So lets go back and get them.

Dammit.
>>
No. 17660 ID: e84119

>>17637
Oh, we're fucked.
>>
No. 17661 ID: 95484a

"Raital, I've been unconscious for most of the day! And now you're throwing my friends and allies off into the desert. We have to go back for them now, you know that, right?"
>>
No. 17662 ID: bffa2a

>>17637

I could live with that. Can mudy?

"... We are going back to collect them and no, tonight you're on your own."

Or if evil Mudy is ok:

"Did it really have to both... Oh well.
>>
No. 17663 ID: f98e0b

>throw him as far as I could
how far is that Raital
>>
No. 17664 ID: f44349

>>17637
"Damnit Raital...
You shouldn't have done that.
He might have been a dick but he didn't deserve to be stranded in the desert.
And Axebeard DEFINITELY didn't deserve it.
I'd say we should go back after them but...
Now that I think of it... they'll actually be safer away from us.
You... you put them close to the city at least, right?"
>>
No. 17665 ID: 2b39d8

>>17637

"Raital, I have a feeling that what you’re feeling for me isn’t love. It’s obsession. When you can’t see anything in the world but your love, that’s obsession. I love you, but this is starting to scare me. I’m going to turn Cheryl around. I think it may be best if we don’t sleep together tonight."

Leave to stop Cheryl.
>>
No. 17666 ID: 82167e

>>17637
Okay valid question. Which DIRECTION did you throw them?
>>
No. 17667 ID: 7eda8b

Put your tiny, tiny foot down.

"Raital, that is ridiculous. We're turning this worm around, and I am very cross with you."

Put on an angry face.
>>
No. 17668 ID: 1afd58

>>17665
I agree, we shouldn't sleep with Raital when we have Cheryl's warm cloaca to cuddle with <3
>>
No. 17669 ID: 4d2ea2

Freak out, run out and check Bladetree's tent, then make Cheryl turn around if he's not there.
>>
No. 17670 ID: 089d75

Tell her about the intermission´s dream.
Straight down to the harness thing.
>>
No. 17671 ID: f98e0b

>>17670
oooh yes do that
>>
No. 17673 ID: 6164e0

>>17672
Said she threw the dwarf too to keep him company.
>>
No. 17674 ID: 96945d

Alright, that's it.

You need to grab her by the shoulders.
You have to tell her we can't just go and fight the Skullking on our own, and we need to look after our friends. You understand her being frustrated, but we can't just shun and throw away people that we get on the wrong side of for a short while, even if they are being a bit ridiculous about it.
"I understand that I haven't been good at explaining things to you, and we're getting better with it, but we can't just throw our comrades overboard! I mean, I would never do that to you, would I? Hypothetically, of course."
>>
No. 17676 ID: 0d5afc

>>17637
"I'm trying my best Raital, but we can't just completely disregard everyone and everything else in the world. I feel like I could die without you too, but you need to think more about the longterm. There are lots of things that pose a threat to us and everyone else. The only way we can be together forever is if we focus on defeating them."
"Plus... This may have basically solidified Bladetree's opinion of us as evil. I'm worried what he might try to get the rest of the High Elves to do now, and Axebeard was a really good friend of mine."
>>
No. 17677 ID: f44349

>>17664
Aaagh, damnit no, we have to go back after them.

"Raital you can't hurt people just to get to me.
I'm sorry for being such a tease but you can't take it out on the others.
We have to go back for them."
>>
No. 17679 ID: 684c9b

Punishing Raital by denying her sex is not a good idea. We are still going back for our companions and explaining what she did was wrong, but we upsetting her is never a good course of action.
>>
No. 17682 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892778537.png - (83.38KB , 800x600 , 849.png )
17682

Mudy puts his tiny foot down.
>"Raital, I have a feeling that what you’re feeling for me isn’t love. It’s obsession. When you can’t see anything in the world but your love, that’s obsession."
, he says.
>"I love you, but this is starting to scare me. I’m going to turn Cheryl around. I think it may be best if we don’t sleep together tonight."

Raital turns her back to Mudy.
>"Fine! If your dumb friends mean that much to you, go out and get them by yourself."
, she snaps.
>"I could have killed them, you know. I could have killed everyone. I could kill you right now with no effort at all. You are just a weak little worm. All you're good for is being cute! Maybe I am obsessed with you just because of that one stupid characteristic! And you don't even have the guts to take responsibility for that.
>GOOD NIGHT!"
>>
No. 17684 ID: 1afd58

>>17682
Oh, shut the fuck up, you needy bitch.

I'm going to go find the people that actually matter.
>>
No. 17685 ID: 4d2ea2

Well, go get that worm turned around.
>>
No. 17686 ID: f98e0b

>>17684
YES I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SEE MUDY TORN ASUNDER
>>
No. 17687 ID: 132d83

>>17682
She's right. Mudy is a pathetic little worm that wears women's clothing. Cry self to sleep.
>>
No. 17688 ID: f44349

>>17682
>You are just a weak little worm.
:C
>>
No. 17689 ID: da5997

>17679

It's not just sex we're denying her.

It's physical contact. Emotional empathy.

It's NECESSARY. It's necessary, because it's the only carrot to which she responds. We've tried doing the "give in to her" method. We've tried doing the "Give her everything she wants" method.

Neither have had any success in assisting Raital in either empathizing with creatures that are not herself, or respecting us in any manner.

She needs to come to her own conclusions as to WHY we have decided she is no longer rewarded with the triggers that provide her positive stimulus; and she needs to not be rewarded with those triggers until the answers she reaches are ones that help HER develop as a functional being.
>>
No. 17690 ID: 476456

"Th...thats the only thing you like about me?" Start bawling.
>>
No. 17691 ID: bffa2a

>>17682

Well, it seems love is over. Go tell cheryl to head back and pick up the corpses. We are breaking up at the port.
>>
No. 17692 ID: e84119

>>17682
"I'm sorry." Turn and leave the tent. We have to recover our friends.
>>
No. 17693 ID: 4a7262

>>17682
Don't respond, don't indulge her little tantrum.
Just to out and tell Cheryl to pickup dorf and elf.
>>
No. 17695 ID: 6164e0

>>17682
...what?

Fine, we are turning Cheryl around, we need to go get them. And then we can spend the night talking (with Axebeard definitely, maybe Bladetree) figuring out how to help her get over some of her issues. She still has security issues as a weapon trying to live a normal life, besides our relationship as a whole.

So lets go back, lets get them, talk this out, and try and help Raital.
>>
No. 17696 ID: 9a71e2

>>17682
We need allies, unless you planned to take on the Skullking with just the two of us?
I'd happily do anything for you, but please think on the long term.

Go turn Cheryl around, then look for a heading/light/play the flute to find them/something.
Since we likely won't get any help from Raital.

Then go back into that tent and sulk on the other side.
>>
No. 17698 ID: 2b39d8

>>17682

"Then perhaps it's time I began taking responsibility. I'm sorry you feel that way about what we had."

Before you leave, turn and say to her,

"By the way, you began following me as one of those 'dumb friends'. Just because I feel for you in that way doesn't mean I can stop caring for everyone else important to me. If I did that, how could I live with myself?"

Leave to stop Cheryl.
>>
No. 17699 ID: f39593

>>17682
To cheer her up, grab the hilt of your sword and pull it up and down with the sound of a slide whistle. Don't forget the hilarious face.
>>
No. 17700 ID: f44349

>>17682
Don't react.
Just go fetch our friends and let her have some time to cool off.
>>
No. 17701 ID: 476456

Everyone fights in a relationship guys. Jesus.
>>
No. 17704 ID: 45afb1

>>17682
"Raital, I am not weak. Physically I am, but you know that deep in your heart and mind, you couldn't kill me, no one can kill me. Not because I am cute, but because of what I say, there is an old saying, that the pen is mightier then the sword, I am living proof of that. Raital, do not be sad, things will be they way we want them to be when the time comes, and when it does come, we will both be ready. Goodnight Raital." Go and get Bladetree and Goldwomb.
>>
No. 17705 ID: 2b39d8

>>17701

>Thinks everyone is actually upset

lol
>>
No. 17706 ID: 0d5afc

>>17682
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzMSTwnWnbc
Goodbye Mudotsuki ;_;
>>
No. 17707 ID: 96945d

>>17682
"...yknow, I'm trying the best I can here. This.. this is the one thing I'm no good at talking through. I can make a whole city come together just by talking, even while in a woman's garb, but... When it comes to you... talking to someone I love, that's my weakness, you know."
Get up and leave, but before going all the way out say, "I just want to make everyone happy. My friends, the nations.. and you."
>>
No. 17708 ID: 476456

but barring that, get the last word in anyway.
"WELL I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE" and run off sobbing.
>>
No. 17709 ID: 684c9b

>>17682
Oh boy a fight I love these. Don't respond with more aggression, that never works.

"Raital... I have tried to give you everything. Whenever I haven't had work to do, I've spent it with you. I've spent every night with you since I found you again. And most everything I do, I do for you, Raital. Don't shut me out, I need you.
And I need my friends, too. I need their help to stop mother. And unless we stop her, we will all be dead. So please, don't be mad... I hate seeing your pretty face angry."
>>
No. 17711 ID: acdc9b

>>17682
"... How DARE you?! The ONLY reason I'm doing this is so we can be together without looking behind our backs every second, without having to run. I'm trying to pull off the impossible, I've been through so much shit, and it's because. I. Love you!

"I don't know how you can just pretend we live in this invulnerable little bubble, but there are people currently hunting us who want us dead, and have the power to make it happen. There's an assassin who could kill Taikah after us, after you! The skullking won't rest until we're dead.

"If you really think I'm so weak, then leave. Because maybe I am. But I can't honestly say I love you without trying EVERYTHING in my power to make this world safe for you. And currently that means traveling with other people and paying attention to others besides you.

"I'm not happy with our situation. I don't like it... but it's inescapable. And I really... really wish... I had your support in this." *sniff*
>>
No. 17712 ID: dd1710

>>17682
"I took responsibility! But I have responsibility for other things as well! For my friends, my comrades! For uniting Firewater and many other lands against a common foe!"
"WE have the responsibility to ensure our relationship is a healthy one! But you continue to shirk that responsibility and you won't listen to my feelings or my wants!"
"I want peace! I want us to be happy together without our family trying to kill us and destroy the land! Right now there are obstacles to that which need to be addressed! You aren't making it easier to overcome those!"

"...I just want to be able to love you freely."
>>
No. 17713 ID: bde1b8

Mudy: Shut up and say nothing.

She won this round.

Apologize in the morning.
>>
No. 17714 ID: 089d75

The dreeeeaaaam... tell her about the dream~

At the least, that´ll get Mudy in deep trouble because of the harness thing.

And that would be fun :3
>>
No. 17718 ID: 4a7262

Angrily point at your dick.
"THIS. *THIS* IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY IN THIS HOUSE YOUNG WOMAN, AND YOU. WILL. RESPECT. IT!"
>>
No. 17719 ID: 1afd58

Quickly jam your claw down your own throat and vomit her blood back up all over her. She can no longer be inside us.
>>
No. 17720 ID: da5997

>17690

No. No tears.

>"I'm sorry you feel that way, Raital. I do love you. I love you so much it hurts. But I can't support these decisions. The reason I responded so strongly last night? The reason I've been trying so hard to make you happy?

I love you, Raital. But I'm terrified that you will decide that it's just easier to kill me and not have to deal with your emotions.

I am cognizant every moment of every day of the fact that you, and every single thing, person, and entity with which we interact could kill me without the slightest thought.

Which is what you haven't been paying me. You love what I give you. You love what I provide. Your younger brother back, hope that you may not have to fear the skullking, Something cute to hold and cherish.

You take, and take, and take.

I can't keep giving.

Yes, you can kill us all. That would be "easy".

Consider how "easy" it would have been for me to just let the dark elves war amongst themselves. How "easy" it would have been for me to let Calvera trap me in that tomb, and kill everyone in their sleep. How "easy" it would have been to let Stormplague kill us all at the Worm-farm. How "easy" it would have been for me to never have risked finding the well of truth. How "easy" it would have been to let you stay enthralled to that sword. How "Easy" it would have been to have just given into Kuhral, and let her take my eyes. How "easy" it would have been to abandon the princess to the Serpentking.

How "EASY" it would have been, in fact, Raital, to have acted like the worm I am, instead of standing up and doing everything I can to change that fact.

We've DONE "easy", Raital.

Now you get to spend some time in this worm's shoes.

Go ahead and kill me if you need to.

It'd be the "easy" thing to do.

I'll be rescuing our friends.

I'll see you in the morning."
>>
No. 17721 ID: 0d5afc

>>17682
"I don't know what to do anymore..."
>>
No. 17722 ID: 6164e0

>>17720
;_;
>>
No. 17723 ID: 96e177

Make an angry face, then projectile shit all over the inside of the tent. She'll HAVE to respect THAT.
>>
No. 17724 ID: 96945d

>>17713
Yknow what... do this.
Talking just isn't working.
>>
No. 17725 ID: 40dc56

just say "yeah well fuck you" and leave
>>
No. 17726 ID: 7eda8b

"Responsibility? See, I thought I was out to save the world, not to be your stuffed toy for all eternity."

Grow visibly angry.

"Do you think I like being too weak to do anything? I have these city-demolishing siblings. My mom is a giant skeleton made of darkness. I have a magic sword in my HEAD. I can't do anything except talk to people. And I've tasked myself to save the whole wide world from invincible monsters. And I have indulged you for weeks because I care about you, and because I need your help... but I am NOT your toy."

Walk out and turn the worm around. Stand on Cheryl's head so you can spot where the dwarf and elf landed.
>>
No. 17727 ID: 4d2ea2

Look, we have two people stranded in the desert, the talking can wait.
>>
No. 17728 ID: 7eda8b

>>17727
No it can't. /quest/ finally has gotten the balls to yell at Raital. Doing so is worth the minute or two extra it'll take to rescue them.
>>
No. 17731 ID: 132d83

>>17728
Bullshit. Pages of "derp derp love derp Raital," should have told you as much.

Regardless of that, I like your response the most. Now if the rest of /quest/ finally followed said example.
>>
No. 17732 ID: 96945d

>>17728
Yes, because talking has served us so well so far.
Angry girl means SHUTTINK UP NOW. Let her cool off, as she's very obviously hurt.
>>
No. 17733 ID: 2b39d8

HEADBUTT Raital.

TURN Cheryl.

RIDE worm.

RESCUE friends.
>>
No. 17738 ID: bffa2a

>>17728

Eh, we are just trying to guess the key word to advance plot right now.
>>
No. 17740 ID: 4d2ea2

>>17738
Lets try this...

WAKE UP FROM BAD DREAM
>>
No. 17741 ID: 9294ae

Its been a good run guys, but it's time to just end it all.

Kill yourself, Mudy, do it~
>>
No. 17743 ID: 2b39d8

>>17738

USE KEY. Damn.

USE KEY ON DOOR. Damn.

USE KEY TO OPEN DOOR. Dammit.

UNLOCK DOOR. .....

UNLOCK DOOR WITH KEY. FUCK DAMMIT AUUUGH

*Answer was INSERT KEY
>>
No. 17744 ID: fb5d8e
File 124892999844.png - (56.47KB , 800x600 , 851.png )
17744

Mudy chokes up.
A million words run through his head, but the stinging pain in his chest prevents them from coming out.
He decides it's for the best.

Mudy silently leaves the tent.
Suddenly the desert night's cold has a bite again.

He taps the back of the sandworm, ordering Cheryl to stop.
Her soft naive cooing quickly vibrates under Mudy's feet.
>"~~~WHAAAT DOOO YOOOOUUU NEEEEEDDD CUUUTEEEYYYY~~~"
>>
No. 17745 ID: 132d83

>>17744
"Kill me, please."
>>
No. 17746 ID: 95484a

"Some people... fell off. We need to go pick them up."
>>
No. 17747 ID: da5997

Let's go get Axebeard and Bladetree, Cheryl.
>>
No. 17748 ID: 1afd58

>>17744
Cheryl... please help me find the people that my sister just threw off of you. I don't want them to die in the desert.
>>
No. 17749 ID: f44349

>>17744
"Turn around, we need to go to where Raital threw the others."
>>
No. 17750 ID: e8d8be

>>17746

this
>>
No. 17751 ID: 9a71e2

>>17744
Did you happen to see which way the other passengers were flung, Cheryl?
>>
No. 17752 ID: 0d5afc

>>17744
Ask Cheryl for relationship advice.
>>
No. 17754 ID: bffa2a

>>17744

The comfort of cloaca, turn around cheryl. It's time to go where no bold has gone before.
>>
No. 17755 ID: 45afb1

>>17744
"Cheryl, can you please go find the two people that were thrown off earlier?" Play something on your flute. Anything. The first thing that comes to your head. The music will lessen the pain.
>>
No. 17756 ID: 2b39d8

>>17744

"Turn around. We need to find the others. Raital threw them off."

Climb up to Cheryl's head and scratch it absentmindedly.

"You know, life's complicated sometimes."
>>
No. 17759 ID: 4a7262

While we wait for Cheryl to get the duo, sit down and sulk.
>>
No. 17760 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893077124.png - (56.80KB , 800x600 , 852.png )
17760

>"Some people... fell off."
, Mudy says between shivers
>"We need to go pick them up."

>"~~~OOOOKAAAAY CUUUTEEEEYYY~~~IIIILLL FIIINND THEEEEEMMM~~~"
Mudy feels the sandworm slow down and make a slow turn.

The night seems especially cold this time, or perhaps it is the chilling emptiness coming from within that makes it so unbearable.
>>
No. 17761 ID: 8b3e87

You guys realize our sister has borderline personality disorder, right?
>>
No. 17762 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893080681.png - (21.50KB , 800x600 , 853.png )
17762

Mudy sneezes.

A warm hand touches his head.
>>
No. 17763 ID: f44349

>>17762
What?
>>
No. 17764 ID: 6164e0

>>17762
OHFUCKOHFUCK
>>
No. 17765 ID: 2dd482

>>17762
oh SHI it's Kurhal
>>
No. 17766 ID: 1afd58

>>17762
who~
>>
No. 17767 ID: 6164e0

>>17762
Well, this is a pretty decisive change from our recent string of good luck.

But whatever, we come back from this even better than before, you know it.
>>
No. 17768 ID: 9a71e2

>>17762
Use CUTE EYELASHES to parry...
Fuck, not Exalted.
Uh...
Bite hand.
>>
No. 17769 ID: 0d5afc

>>17762
Look up, wonder how the hell Raital snuck past you like that.
>>
No. 17770 ID: 7eda8b

>>17762
"What do you want, LuLu? :<"
>>
No. 17771 ID: 476456

"unhand me sir! I MAY BE IN WOMANS PANTIES BUT I'M IN A DAPPER MOOD FOR A BOUT OF FISTICUFFS"
>>
No. 17773 ID: 8b3e87

>>17771

This.
>>
No. 17774 ID: 96945d

>>17762
Look up.
"Either Raital was joking and I'm a even bigger jerk now, or you're a Blutjager."
>>
No. 17775 ID: fb5d8e
File 124893196968.png - (34.23KB , 800x600 , 854.png )
17775

>"Hello, mine little brother!
>I was worried I would nay be able to catch up, so it's truly thy kind gesture that thee would turn yonder sandworm aroooouuuund~"



>End of chapter 28
>>
No. 17776 ID: 8b3e87

>>17774

If she is joking she's totally asking for a tickle fight.
>>
No. 17778 ID: 6164e0

>>17775
Are her eyes actually pink or is it just the night time lighting?
>>
No. 17779 ID: bffa2a

>>17775

Oh, thank god it's you.
>>
No. 17780 ID: acdc9b

>>17775
Just let her kill you. This charisma/relationship/diplomacy shit's annoying.
>>
No. 17781 ID: 0d5afc
File 124893207129.jpg - (42.87KB , 513x387 , RAEG8.jpg )
17781

>>17775
>>
No. 17782 ID: 132d83

>>17775
OH MY GOD HOTNESS I WANT TO BANG YOU
>>
No. 17783 ID: f44349

>>17775
Oh god DAMNIT.
>>
No. 17784 ID: 4a7262

>>17775
"You know what? You know what?! I ain't got time for this shit right now! Bend that fat cat ass of yours over cause Imma ruin it."
>>
No. 17785 ID: 0d5afc

>>17775
"Oh and the day just keeps getting better. What's next? Is the whole worm going to fall into a spontaneous dimensional rift and drop us in the lair of Demogorgon?"
>>
No. 17789 ID: 9a71e2

>>17775
"You know... I've finally figured out why you gouge people's eyes out. It's because they can't get it up any other way when looking at you."
>>
No. 17790 ID: 227d44

>>17789
Well played sir

well played
>>
No. 17812 ID: 61aa43

"Hello, Kuhral... can... Can this wait?

...

Your little brother has some heavy thinking to do. :.<"
>>
No. 17832 ID: 0d30bc

"Bitch I am not even in the mood for this. Piss off."
>>
No. 17875 ID: 8a66e4

Act fast Mudy, you've got the perfect opening. Use the height that Io gave us and give the tallfolk a Glasgow smile in her nether regions. Then, while she's reeling about in unimaginable agony, take the blade to her face and tear that shit apart like an orange!

Look at the smug bastard! She'll never see it coming!
>>
No. 18055 ID: 0d5afc

Realize that this whole bloody mess on the worm is your fault for thinking a few days or hours are enough to change what someone has learned their whole life.
ILLNESS ACKNOWLEDGED: YOU'VE TURNED INTO AN ARROGANT DICK
If you ever get the chance, tell Raital, Bladetree, and Goldwomb.
>>
No. 18071 ID: 0d30bc
File 124898438461.jpg - (30.37KB , 403x405 , 1247970059523.jpg )
18071

fuck the rest of those wankers, Raital is all we need.
>>
No. 18097 ID: f44349

I would just like to point out that everyone overreacted to Raital's overreaction.
That is all.
>>
No. 18104 ID: 9e9b47

>>18097

This describes the entire internet.
>>
No. 18105 ID: 6292a8

>>17775
"You can't win, Dar--err, Kuhral. If you strike me down now I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine..."
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password