[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 162490)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 127096059310.png - (20.95KB , 600x600 , 754.png )
162490 No. 162490 ID: cf68aa

Gawain
"Last chance."
Expand all images
>>
No. 162494 ID: 701a19

>>162490
Tell him your actions are with the blessing of the King, so he needs to convince Rai to tell you to not go kill Dart
Also, tell him that intimidation is a very poor way to convince somebody to help you.
>>
No. 162499 ID: 3c710b

>>162490
Say no.

You either have two choices at this point. Either you say yes, leaving behind Cecil and everyone else, or you say no, leaving behind the Royal Army (hopefully).

Trust us, you don't want to work under someone who can intimidate you into doing something.
>>
No. 162500 ID: b63285

>>162490
"We saw Dart erase an entire hospital from both existence and memory, with only a very small stone that was implanted in someone. He could easily do that to anyone, anywhere, perhaps even to all of Central.

I will not allow that to happen."
>>
No. 162502 ID: 701a19

>>162494
Alternatively
"Dart needs to die in less than a month. If you'll take on that task for me, then Cecil and I will purge the soulless for you. Is that acceptable?"
>>
No. 162503 ID: 3c710b

Honestly, he just needs to be told no. It sounds like he isn't getting it.

You can give a reason, but be sure to say "No." Not a no thanks, or a sorry, or just implying a negative.
>>
No. 162506 ID: 7524b0

I wonder if maybe we should just run.
>>
No. 162507 ID: e3f578

"I'm sorry, but I wouldn't make for a good soldier. Mya, I'm a rebel and can't process orders very well. Not to mention I have a hell of a lot on my hands right now, mya."

Mya.

I told you he fucking would drop that smile a baby with a horrible mother. I warned you about them smiles bro. I told you.
>>
No. 162517 ID: 701a19

Think you could sneak a Cell Stone onto him?
Most of the time we're almost entirely colorblind, but his hair stands out. The only other time we've seen hair like that is on one of Dart's minions.
I doubt it means anything, but it never hurts to check.
>>
No. 162524 ID: b63285

>>162517
I think we're pretty sure that's someone else. We can't go by hair color alone.

Still us talking with him could be a good idea. We could just use the red stone that Cecil has to do so.

...

...It's a pretty strong stone, huh? Maybe strong enough to talk to someone over a bit of a distance..?

[To Sir Gawain]
Intimidation isn't the best way to earn someones loyalty, you know.
>>
No. 162534 ID: 701a19

>>162524
I'd rather know what he's thinking before letting him know we can read his his mind.

Alex: Take a deep breath, calm yourself, then say "No. My mission is far more important."
He'll respect your bravery.
>>
No. 162539 ID: cf68aa
File 127096577137.png - (23.23KB , 400x600 , 755.png )
162539

>"I'm sorry Sir Gawain. I'm going to have to refuse."

Gawain looks at her for a second then stands up. He walks to a desk and picks up what looks like a giant shield mixed with a mace. Cecil gets up and pulls out her staff.

"So... You're saying you 'won't' join the Royal Army and serve the king? Is that correct?"
>>
No. 162540 ID: 3c710b

>>162539
"I am saying that I won't join the Royal Army."

You don't want to be saying you won't serve the king.
>>
No. 162542 ID: 701a19

>>162539
"I am serving the king. My mission has his blessing."
>>
No. 162546 ID: 7524b0

>>162539
"Wait, I'm not opposing you or anything! Can't we just be allies?"
>>
No. 162551 ID: 1ac39d

bet this is a test. and if he actually tries to fight you then we need to evac back to the king and tell him gawain has gone LOCO.
>>
No. 162552 ID: b63285

>>162539
We have our own mission, and we have the kings personal blessing. If he doubts its importance he can speak with the king himself about it.

I don't know what the hell he's thinking acting aggressively like this, it might be some sort of test. Of will or combat, be prepared for both.
>>
No. 162565 ID: cf68aa
File 127096850661.gif - (17.53KB , 400x300 , 756.gif )
162565

>"I'm sorry but the answer is no mya. I have my own mission and the Kings Blessing."

"..... heh.... HAHAHAHA!"

>"Mya?"

"I like your attitude Alex! Most people would just cower before me and do whatever I say but you stand resolute in your decisions, I respect that. I'll wait 5 weeks but by then I would really like for you to join the royal army. Maybe you friend can join as well if she proves to be strong enough."

>"Really mya?"

"Yes. And if you happen to find the source of the soulless along the way and destroy it I will reward you handsomely."
>>
No. 162566 ID: 1ac39d

oh well then, five weeks should be fine. we ether beat dart by then or we are all dead.
>>
No. 162567 ID: 701a19

>>162565
"'My friend'? Mya? That's Cecil Von Central III. Don't tell me you forgot about him..."
>>
No. 162569 ID: 7524b0

>>162565
Haha, Gawain, you card. I like his offer.

"We'll try our best!"
>>
No. 162571 ID: 3c710b

>>162565
Wow, that's pretty awesome. Way to stand up for yourself, Alex!

It sounds like you still have a chance after this is all over, assuming you still want it. I think you should make that decision then, though. Five weeks can be a long time.

With that settled, perhaps we should stop by the magic shop. We wanted to drop off a cell stone with the merchant.
>>
No. 162574 ID: 701a19

>>162571
We wanted to hand one off to the I Shop owner, NOT to the magic shop owner.
We can visit this magic shop to look around and snag some more Phoenix Down, but it's not the I Shop.
>>
No. 162576 ID: cf68aa
File 127096907095.png - (25.89KB , 600x600 , 757.png )
162576

>"We'll try our best!"

"Good, I hope to see you seen Alex and... What was your friends name again?"

>"'My friend'? Mya? That's Cecil Von Central III. Don't tell me you forgot about him..."

"HUH!?"

"Hehe.. Hi Gawain."
>>
No. 162577 ID: 3c710b

>>162576
Okay, I think that face is revenge enough for what Gawain put you through. To the I Shop!

And yes, let's just leave him hanging at that. Grab Cecil and go.
>>
No. 162579 ID: 701a19

>>162576
"Things didn't go so well the last time he fought Dart, nya...
Why so shocked? Afraid of almost picking a fight with him~"
>>
No. 162584 ID: cf68aa
File 127097032790.png - (46.73KB , 800x600 , 758.png )
162584

>>162577

Alex and Cecil try to talk to Gawain but he seems to be just staring off. They walk past him and into the magic store. in there they find numerous magical items including Staves, Cloaks and Potions. The shopkeeper smiles at them then continues reading his book.
>>
No. 162585 ID: 3c710b

>>162584
So, is creepy above-the-law store owner there? The one that Cecil has run into previously?
>>
No. 162586 ID: 701a19

>>162584
@Cecil:
Ok, grab some Phoenix Down and whatever other magic items you think we should have and lets go to the I Shop

@Alex
Could you hold the red stone up to your ear and listen for what it says?

[Switch to red stone]
Hello? Who's in here?
>>
No. 162587 ID: 701a19

>>162585
That's the I Shop owner. He's just outside of town at the moment.
THIS is a regular magic shop, like the one in the Tigerkin city.
>>
No. 162588 ID: 7524b0

>>162584
Magic cloaks? Sounds interesting.
>>
No. 162589 ID: b63285

>>162584
Get a list of the inventory here if we can. I think we'll be headed back here to do shopping before we leave Central.

Same deal with the equipment as well. Find out what is available, talk with our other allies and come here afterwards to make purchases.
>>
No. 162593 ID: cf68aa
File 127097120145.png - (14.17KB , 400x800 , 759.png )
162593

>>162589

She looks around and quickly notes some of the items they sell. Most are common things like Ethers but there are some items she's never seen
>>
No. 162596 ID: 7524b0

>>162593
Magical defense robes? Yes please. Can we afford a set for everyone?

Oh, that metal staff sounds like it might be an upgrade for RJ. Is it vaguely weighted like a broom?
>>
No. 162598 ID: b63285

>>162593
All of those things look potentially awesome. Ask what each does, inquiring voices in your head want to know.
>>
No. 162600 ID: 5024b4

>>162593
Ask about the 'orb staves' and how orbs make any difference.. or if you know, tell us?
>>
No. 162602 ID: 3c710b

>>162596
Agreed on both the robes and the metal staff.

What do summoner cards do? I don't think we've been introduced to summoning magic yet.

Is anybody in need of a new magic staff? That sounds like it would be quite useful if you wanted to overpower someone, but I'm not sure what are the differences in staves.
>>
No. 162604 ID: 701a19

>>162593
Ok, we'll be coming back here later.
For now, three pairs of Alchemy gloves, one pair each for Cecil, Alex, and RJ.
A Magic Gun for RJ.
4 Phoenix downs.
Whichever Staff provides Cecil with the most benefit.
Everything else can wait till later.
>>
No. 162612 ID: cf68aa
File 127097225111.png - (15.04KB , 400x800 , 760.png )
162612

>>162593

>Oh let me explain all these things mya.

>The number of orbs in a staff determines how many spells a caster can pull off at once. At the cost of decreased power the caster can mix together some spells if they use them fast enough mya.

>The gun isn't really like a gun mya. It's a spell that the user casts on a little ball thing. One the ball has been enchanted the caster can shoot it out. I guess it should be called a Magic Grenade but I didn't name them mya.

>The Elemental Staff lets the user power up one element of their choice. I think it'd be great for Cecil and her Ice magic.

>The Alchemy Gloves all have some of the Philosophers Stone within them. It will greatly power up some alchemy spells mya.

>You guys know what robes and scrolls are mya.

>The Summoner Cards give someone summoning magic. There's hundreds of summons out there and a true summoner can summon 5 to 6 at a time mya. But each summon costs a little health and some of the greater ones cost even more. The Epic level summons may even require a soul mya.
>>
No. 162616 ID: 701a19

>>162612
For now:
Three pairs of Alchemy gloves. (one pair each for Cecil, Alex, and RJ.)
A Metal Staff for RJ.
4 Phoenix downs.
A tri-orb staff for Cecil.
Magic Cloaks for Alex and Cecil.
We'll come back here with the others later to see what they each want.

Buy that, equip the gloves, then head to the I Shop right away.
>>
No. 162618 ID: 3c710b

>>162612
Well then, last I checked we were okay for money? So we can afford to buy a few things.

Magic robes for everyone, although we'll obviously need to bring everybody in for fitting. I think talking to the shopkeeper about it and coming back with everyone is the best idea here.

It sounds like Alchemy Gloves for you and an Elemental Staff for Cecil are good ideas. The Metal Staff will probably help RJ with smacking people upside the head, at least better than a broom. There doesn't seem to be anything for Soul Magic, so perhaps Triple Orb staves would be best for Nari, Chel, and Felix... perhaps we should make that decision when they come back?

Actually, do Felix and Chel even have staves at the moment?

Ask the shopkeeper what spell is used for Phoenix Downs. Knowing that spell directly would come in handy, but it will probably be expensive.

What summons are in the available cards? Are Summon Cards reusable? That sounds like an excellent way to provide support if we have the time to cast them before a fight, or for scouting.
>>
No. 162621 ID: cf68aa
File 127097319014.png - (12.51KB , 500x500 , 761.png )
162621

>>162618
>>162616

She buys
Three pairs of Alchemy gloves.
A Metal Staff for RJ.
4 Phoenix downs.
A tri-orb staff for Cecil.
Magic Cloaks for Alex and Cecil.

They equip all these items and ask about the summoner cards. The shopkeeper says that those will restock tomorrow. Their only supply was stolen the previous day.


Store Owner
"That will be G30,000 miss."

>"That man will pay for it. Right Gawain!?"

He justs stands there. His head falls down slightly.

"Okay then. Have a nice day."

They head out the store and out of the castle

"You are so evil Alex."

>"Mya ha ha. You have no idea Cecil~"
>>
No. 162623 ID: b63285

>>162621
>Their only supply was stolen the previous day.
Gah!?! How many cards was that?
>>
No. 162624 ID: 7524b0

>>162621
Uh, who's that on the wall up there?
>>
No. 162625 ID: 3c710b

>>162621
You are evil. I can see why Cecil loves you.

On the other hand, yikes. That all was quite expensive. I hope we have enough to shop for everyone else later today; I doubt Gawain will still be conveniently standing around like that.
>>
No. 162626 ID: 701a19

>>162621
He can consider it an advance on your pay~
There's somebody sneaking right above you. Can you see who?

Anyway, to the I shop!

@RJ Are you in the castle? Have you stolen any summoner cards?
If the answer is "No" to one of these questions, then be on your guard since there's a skilled thief around.
>>
No. 162627 ID: b63285

>>162621
Do you see anyone above you Alex? We caught a glimpse of someone walking past to behind you from above.
>>
No. 162628 ID: cf68aa
File 127097371484.png - (7.05KB , 500x500 , 762.png )
162628

>>162626

RJ
>huh wha...? GAH! Felix get offa my chest!
------------------------------------------------

>Mya?

Alex looks up at the wall

>I don't see anything mya.
>>
No. 162630 ID: 701a19

>>162628
Alright, there's a thief about. Be careful.

Anyway. To the I Shop!
>>
No. 162631 ID: b63285

>>162628
They'd be far behind from where you were standing by now. Just keep an eye out I guess.
>>
No. 162632 ID: 3c710b

>>162628
>huh wha...? GAH! Felix get offa my chest!
I will assume that is a "No" to the first question. Or if not, Felix and RJ are having a very interesting training session.

Alex, take a look around you and find Cecil. Where did he wander off to?
>>
No. 162633 ID: 7524b0

>>162628
Suspicious. Want to investigate? It could be one of Dart's minions...
>>
No. 162636 ID: cf68aa
File 127097419134.png - (7.96KB , 500x500 , 763.png )
162636

>Cecil? .... Cecil!?

>"Cecil! Cecil where are.. Oh."

>She's already walking to the I shop. She looks like she's thinking about something mya.

She joins Cecil at the I shop

"Welcome strangers. How can I help you today?"
>>
No. 162637 ID: 701a19

>>162636
[Switch to Cecil]
"We have a list.
First, what spell is imbued in Phoenix Downs, and do you have that spell in stock?
Second, how are you almost everywhere we go? Do you teleport, or is this a franchise?
Third, would you be interested in having a stone that lets us ask you questions and place orders remotely?
Fourth, do you know anything about the whereabouts of Lord Z, Amy Sky, or the bodies or souls thereof?"
>>
No. 162639 ID: 701a19

>>162637
Oh, also:
Which species has aura sight?
>>
No. 162641 ID: b63285

[To Cecil]
Hey, what's bothering you?
>>
No. 162642 ID: cf68aa
File 127097512728.png - (8.47KB , 500x500 , 764.png )
162642

-------------------------------------
>Nothing's bothering me. Just reflecting on the past two days..

>"Uhm Hi. I was just wondering what species has aura sight?"

"The only ones I can think of stranger would be the merfolk and the demons. They both use it to judge other species."

>"Thank you. Also what spell is imbued in Phoenix Downs, and do you have that spell in stock?"

"I'm afraid I can't reveal that stranger..."

>"Of course, would you be interested in having a stone that lets us ask you questions and place orders remotely?"

"If it's to place orders sure. Try not to bother me for any other reason okay stranger?"

>"No problem. So, do you know anything about the whereabouts of Lord Z, Amy Sky, or the bodies or souls thereof?"

"Hehehe I do."
>>
No. 162644 ID: 3c710b

>>162642
He... does?
What would it cost to find out?
>>
No. 162646 ID: b63285

>>162642
He knows quite a bit eh? Ask for full names of the magic masters... he might not share them if he knows them though. At least we should figure out all we can about what became of them.

Too bad we can't get in contact with Master L...
>>
No. 162647 ID: 701a19

>>162642
"So you have everything, except the spell to pull a soul back from beyond.
Are you sure you can't part with that information? We have no interest in competing with your products.

How much is your information on Amy Sky and Lord Z worth?

Also, how do you just happen to be almost everywhere I go?"

@RJ
We did some checking. So, you ARE part demon. Good to know. Do you have any other demonic abilities?
>>
No. 162648 ID: b63285

>>162647
[Modify that to message to RJ]
Aura sight is from either mermaids or demons, so you might be part of either.
>>
No. 162649 ID: 701a19

Oh, also:
"So, what Sage spells do you have in stock?"
>>
No. 162651 ID: cf68aa
File 127097603644.png - (8.63KB , 500x500 , 765.png )
162651

>>162648
RJ
>Huh? What're ya talkin ab- AH! Dammit Felix! Sleeps like a log she does.
---------------------------------------------

"So you have everything, except the spell to pull a soul back from beyond. Are you sure you can't part with that information? We have no interest in competing with your products. How much is your information on Amy Sky and Lord Z worth? Also, how do you just happen to be almost everywhere I go?"

"You're quite the chatter today aren't you stranger...? I could part with my precious formula... For G10,000,000. As for the names. Well... I'm afraid I can't tell you."

>"But what about the whole going wherever I am th-"

"Would you like to buy something stranger? There are others in line."
>>
No. 162652 ID: 7524b0

>>162651
awwwwwwww

Don't we have grimoires of basically all the spells we could buy at this point? Let's jet.
>>
No. 162653 ID: 701a19

>>162651
"I'd like to buy information on Amy Sky and Lord Z, if you're selling it.
Plus all the Sage magic you have."
>>
No. 162654 ID: b63285

>>162651
Just give him the damn stone and be done with it.
>>
No. 162657 ID: cf68aa
File 127097681677.png - (7.83KB , 600x600 , 766.png )
162657

>>162653

"Do you have any S... Wait hold on."

>What the hell are sage spells?

"Stranger I must ask you to leave. You may come back again when it is less busy."

>"Okay. Uhm... Just give me a book on merefolk magic and I'll be gone"

"Here, on the house."

He hands Cecil a book and they make their way back to the hotel. They both start walkin to their room when they hear noises coming from RJ's

"Mya...? Are they...?"

>"I don't know."

"Should we see mya?"

>"I don't want to invade their privacy..."
>>
No. 162658 ID: 1ac39d

they aren't doing anything weird. Felix sleeps like a log and pinned RJ before falling asleep. most likely RJ is having a hard time moving Felix.
>>
No. 162659 ID: 701a19

>>162657
So, Cecil, did you ever know what circle Lord Z was a master of?

[Switch to RJ. Say NOTHING.]
>>
No. 162660 ID: 7524b0

>>162657
...surely not. We sent a couple of messages to RJ and it sounded like Felix was just kindof sleeping sprawled over her.

Knock on the door, perhaps? Ask if everything's alright in there?
>>
No. 162661 ID: b63285

>>162657
Peeking wouldn't be nice, but it would keep us from snooping ourselves... Just saying.
>>
No. 162667 ID: cf68aa
File 127097774917.png - (28.83KB , 600x700 , 767.png )
162667

>>162659
>I'm assuming it was elemental spells.
-----------------------------------------------

>This sucks.... It wouldn't be too bad if she didn't keep moving around on em.. And I don't wanna wake her up...
>>
No. 162671 ID: e31d52

>>162667
Touch her ears.

It's a rule that if a humanoid has crazy bits like ears or a tail, they're erogenous zones. TOUCH THEM.
>>
No. 162672 ID: 701a19

@Cecil
Heh, how about you ask King Rai or Master L next time you see them?

Meanwhile, could you look up the abilities of Mermaids and Demons?

>>162667
So, it turns out that only two species can use Aura Sight, and I notice you have a distinct lack of gills, fins, and scales. We suspected you had been telling the truth, but this confirms it.
So, why exactly did you decide to try and hide this from us? I mean, we outright told you we were fine with it.
>>
No. 162674 ID: b63285

>>162667
Oh why not wake her up? I think you're enjoying it~

By the way, how'd you like it if Felix were a guy right now?
>>
No. 162678 ID: 7524b0

I bet you could get Felix to move by tickling one of her ears, so she rolls over.

>>162674
I think it's been established that RJ doesn't care too much about gender. Not... definitively, but it's been implied. Of course, she also doesn't care much about sex. She's said she's fine taking care of herself.
>>
No. 162715 ID: 1ac39d

how do you know she isn't already awake and is just messing with you?
>>
No. 162752 ID: e3f578

Yo Cecil, me main man, or hell even Alex too, did any of your Masters have a tendency to be sorta funny, ridiculous, or just rather eccentric?

I'm just wondering because I think that man in the dark might be one of them. Why? Well that fucker must be goddamn powerful.
>>
No. 162756 ID: 835bc3

Hey RJ, you know this is the first time we've seen Felix sleeping comfortably, without nightmares and crying. Just saying...

>>162752
They're all like that. Every damn magic shopkeeper is exactly like that.
>>
No. 162761 ID: 701a19

>>162756
I think there's only one of them... for abnormal values of one...

@I Shop Owner:
We would like to purchase the information you have on Amy Sky and Lord Z, the grimoire of Demon magic, the grimoire of Sage magic, and whatever books you might have explaining the crafting of new spells and new circles of magic.
>>
No. 162772 ID: b63285

>>162761
We just left the shop, let's wait a bit on orders.

(And instead, have a little fun)
[Send thoughts of fluffing pillows to Felix]
>>
No. 162781 ID: cf68aa
File 127101501734.png - (30.65KB , 600x700 , 768.png )
162781

>>162674

>Meh, doesn't matter to me.

>>162756
>I guess she just needed someone to cuddle with huh?

>Rub her ears? If it'll get her offa me sure.

"mmmm....."

>Huh...? I think... I think she likes it... O_o now she's rubbing her other ear against my boobs..
>>
No. 162782 ID: e31d52

>>162781
Rub harder! >:3c
>>
No. 162784 ID: b63285

>>162781
Well at least it's having some effect. Probably ticklish. Keep it up and she'll probably wiggle off of you.
>>
No. 162807 ID: 4cf60c

I don't think the blush indicates ticklishness...
Just curious, are we trying to turn everyone into lesbians today?

To distract from the topic a bit, we picked up a metal staff for you while out shopping, RJ. We figured it will be more effective when smacking someone than your broom. With a little work, we could probably swap it with your existing broom handle, if you like the broom.

We're also looking at getting new equipment for everyone, so let us know if there is anything in particular you wanted.

Also: try rubbing closer to the base of the ear. ;3c
>>
No. 162811 ID: b63285

>>162807
>lesbians
No of course not. Felix is going to get a new ring later, you see.
>>
No. 162847 ID: 7524b0

Oooooor you could just tickle her on the side of her stomach.
>>
No. 162909 ID: 6e4310

>>162807
I'm always trying to turn everyone into lesbians.
Second rubbing near the base of her ear.
>>
No. 162913 ID: cf68aa
File 127102775492.png - (31.66KB , 600x700 , 769.png )
162913

>>162807

>Yeah I suppose I could just attach the broom head to the stick thing. That'd be a pretty decent weapon.

>As fer this 'ole demon thing or mer thing I told ya I never knew my parents.

>So this is one of them uh... Er... Erogan... One of them feel good places for elves huh? I should stop messing with her... But she looks kinda cute like that. Just one more...

She runs a bit closer to the base

"mmm... Ah."

Felix fidgets around in her sleep
>>
No. 162915 ID: 7524b0

>>162913
"Erogenous"

Also, I'm not sure... that's giving her nice dreams. You should stop.
>>
No. 162918 ID: 4cf60c

>>162913
You should continue. Ask Felix if he normally fondles women in his sleep. He looks too cute like that~

Can you move the cell stone close to Felix? Perhaps we can see what he's dreaming about.
>>
No. 162921 ID: b63285

>>162913
Heh, I guess we'll leave you two alone for a while. When Felix wakes up let her know King Rai can make her a ring that will let her become a guy again. At least while she wears it, we're not sure on how that works.

We also grabbed a pair of Alchemists Gloves for you, since you said you knew some. Dunno how useful that'll be for you but hey, new gloves.

If either of you head to the cast be on the lookout for thieves. Someone stole the entire supply of summoning cards yesterday, and we saw a glimpse of someone sneaking around earlier.

[To Chel]
Good morning! Your dad sends his love. In his own way, of course.
>>
No. 162923 ID: 701a19

>>162913
Maybe, but we're getting you books on merfolk and demons. You should read up on it.
Oh, and no, we haven't told anybody about your ability, Cecil just doesn't ask too many questions.

Oh, and for plenty of humans the ears are erogenous zones.

@King Rai
The I Shop owner has offered to sell the secret of Phoenix Downs for 1,000pp. That would be a bargain to teach to your troops, and would be of personal interest to you.
>>
No. 162927 ID: 7524b0

>>162923
Dude no, that offer was to us. I doubt that he would sell it to anyone else.
>>
No. 162931 ID: b63285

>>162923
>>162927
If the king wanted it, he would already have it. Besides I rather doubt we can even contact him just now.

And if we could, I don't want to wear thin our welcome talking about stupid crap. Maybe he can hand us off to Gawain or something...
>>
No. 162942 ID: 701a19

>>162927
I'm pretty sure that the 1000pp price is how much he values the secret of it getting out.
Also, I don't think King Rai likes this guy very much.
>>
No. 162954 ID: 4cf60c

>>162923
I'm going to agree with not contacting King Rai also. We dropped off a stone to contact him with important information, and he made it clear not to bother him unless necessary. "The shopkeeper out front is selling stuff" is not critical information which King Rai needs to know.

I don't think he's appreciate what is honestly a trivial contact. I also don't want to get blocked by Rai, just in case we NEED to contact him for some reason.
>>
No. 162960 ID: b63285

>>162954
When we're done with everything we can do with the shopkeep, we'll have him hand the stone to Gawain. That'll keep us in relatively close contact to the king if needed.
>>
No. 162994 ID: cf68aa
File 127103582737.png - (33.02KB , 600x700 , 770.png )
162994

>I'm not a merperson or a demon or nothin. I'm human.

She keeps rubbing Felix's ear. She wakes up and looks at her

".... Are you rubbing my ear....?"

>"Yes... Should I stop?"

"...... No."

She keeps playing with her ears.
>>
No. 162997 ID: 4cf60c

>>162994
Well then, in that case, let us leave the two of you alone for a bit.

[switch to Chel to see if she is awake]
[switch to Nari if Chel is unavailable]
>>
No. 162998 ID: 1ac39d

sorry, but we have an inside source that only merpeople and demons have aura-sight. being around quarter-something would eliminate most characteristics that separate you from human. so if your grandmother was a mermaid then your mom or dad would have been half, while you are only a quarter. perhaps if you went to the mermaid lakes they could tell you. take one look and be like 'yup, you got some mer-person in you.'
>>
No. 163000 ID: b63285

>>162994
..You two are adorable. Seriously now, gonna give you some time alone. And be sure to tell her about the ring King Rai can make for her later... after you're... done.

[Switch to Chel]
Good morning!
>>
No. 163005 ID: 6e4310

>>162994
Try rubbing her other ear, too.
>>
No. 163033 ID: 701a19

@I Shop Owner:
We would like to purchase the information you have on Amy Sky and Lord Z, the grimoire of Demon magic, the grimoire of Sage magic, and whatever books you might have explaining the crafting of new spells and new circles of magic.
We are at the hot springs.

@Cecil
Skim through the book on mermagic to find out what abilities they have besides aura sight.

[Switch to Chel. Failing that the Red Stone.]
>>
No. 163037 ID: 1ac39d

>>163033
dammit, we are not talking to the I shop guy yet. while we are on our way to him would be a good time so he has our order ready for us when Cecil gets there. any other time is stupid.
>>
No. 163043 ID: 7524b0

>>163033
He said the information about Amy Sky and Lord Z is not for sale.
>As for the names. Well... I'm afraid I can't tell you.

I really doubt we can buy Demon magic but I guess that is actually a good question. Regardless we need to find out RJ's true heritage before we do anything. Why waste money on a grimoire we can't use?
>>
No. 163046 ID: 701a19

>>163043
You're right. My bad. Still, there must be something we can do to convince him to share that information.

Oh, and the Grimoires that don't contain magic spells are really cheap, and both Merfolk and Demon magics are genetic.
>>
No. 163055 ID: cf68aa
File 127103966552.png - (33.21KB , 600x600 , 771.png )
163055

Cecil

>OKAY FINE! If you guys will stop arguing I'll go get the damn books myself! GODS! This is worse then the worse hangover ever!
---------------------------------------------
>>163005
RJ
>Will do ;3
-----------------------------------------------
Chel

>"And that's basically what sex is Nari. I know it's a lot to absorb so if you have any questions feel free to ask."

"........"
>>
No. 163058 ID: 1ac39d

oh my. she seems to be mildly shocked.

@nari: that's what we meant by the love alex and Cecil feel is different then how you feel. they want to do that with eachother.
>>
No. 163061 ID: 7524b0

>>163055
Hey Chel. Your dad said hi, and that he can't wait to see the newest member of the family.
>>
No. 163063 ID: 4cf60c

>>163055
How well is she taking it, overall? Nari seems a bit shocked, understandably I guess.
>>
No. 163088 ID: b63285

>>163055
Thank goodness, I was going to pester you to do that as soon as possible. It was bad enough right before she had her nosebleed, they were only making out, and she was only bound to one of them.

[To Cecil]
Sorry~
>>
No. 163090 ID: 1ac39d

oh, and rai told us what was in the box. a Defect, a dark-elf you didn't go through their rebirth. he also agreed it should stay in there, what exactly happens with defects that they are that scary?
>>
No. 163092 ID: 701a19

>>163055
Chel, if something bad happened and there was nothing you could do about it, then would you rather hear about it as soon as possible from any source, or wait so you can hear it directly from the source?

@Cecil:
Just remember to ask for a grimoire on Sage magic.
He probably won't have it, but trust us that it's worth asking.

@Nari:
How are you handling this news? Your face is very expressive, but it's hard to tell exactly what it's expressing...
>>
No. 163170 ID: cf68aa
File 127104557439.png - (33.25KB , 600x600 , 772.png )
163170

>>163061

>Aww~ I should take her to go see them. My mom is gonna love seeing her new granddaughter! She loves kids.

>>163090
>Defects? I'm sorry but I've never actually seen one myself. They're usually shunned from the city, kinda like if someone was infected with shade.

>>163092
>What do you mean?
-------------------------
Cecil
>What is Sage Magic!? I'm not asking for something that doesn't exsist!
------------------------------------------

>"Nari...? How are you feeling sweetie..?"

"It... It goes in there....?"

>"Basically."
>>
No. 163184 ID: b63285

>>163170
(Guys, lets wait a little while before breaking the news to her. At least until Nari settles down a bit.)

Did you describe the girl-with-girl version of things? It seems ...relevant.

[To RJ]
Nibble the ears. Nibble them.

[To Cecil]
Just ask him if he's heard of Sage magic, ok?
>>
No. 163190 ID: 4cf60c

>>163170
Well, we're looking at getting everyone supplies to defend themselves in a fight. Let us know when you're ready, but don't feel too rushed; RJ and Felix are taking their time waking up, too.

[to Nari]
Are you feeling okay, Nari? Absorbing everything just fine? Ask us any questions if you need to.
>>
No. 163197 ID: 701a19

>>163170
We would like to try and cure the defect. If Norar was keeping it in that room with you, then I worry about who it might be.
---
Chel... While you were gone... your mother... Passed away.
You have our deepest condolences, and our promise that we'll do what we can to try and bring her back.

@Cecil:
You can't just take us at our word, can you?
Alright then. Sage was the domain of magic that Lord Z created. It's notable for being about as powerful as Dark Magic, but the spells have very long casting times.
It's believed that he left no information on Sage magic behind when he vanished, so if the I Shop owner knows of it then we might get somewhere.
If he's never heard of it, act completely surprised that he doesn't have any spells from the circle Lord Z created. There's more than one way to get information, and this is a good way to test just how much he knows.

@Nari:
Don't worry, it's supposed to be that way. People do it because it feels really good.
>>
No. 163204 ID: b63285

>>163197
(Cancel that about Chel's mom, especially the "bring her back" bit.)

(We'll wait a little longer please?)
>>
No. 163206 ID: 6e4310

>>163197
[Block the mention of Chel's mom dying, let King Sils break that to her.]
>>
No. 163213 ID: cf68aa
File 127104921324.png - (33.10KB , 600x600 , 773.png )
163213

>>163184
RJ
>Nibble? Seems like they're pretty sensitive but okay..
---------------------------------------------
>Oh right, she's in love with a girl. Well I've never been with a girl myself but I can guess..

>"But you need to know Nari when it's between yourself and another girl the only things you need to do to pleasure each other is touch all the sensitive spots. I'm not an expert on it so you'll need to practice yourself okay?"

"Uhm....."

>>163190
----------------------------------------------
Nari
>There's just... Wow.... I didn't even know that spot felt good....

>>163197
Cecil
>I've never even heard of this though. How did you hear about it!?
>>
No. 163214 ID: 701a19

>>163213
@Cecil
Time, space, and information work differently for us. We can't tell you how we know now, but you'll find out fairly shortly.
Since asking does no harm either way, please, just trust us on this.
>>
No. 163215 ID: 7524b0

>>163213
Cecil: The Red Stone told us that about Lord Z.
>>
No. 163218 ID: b63285

>>163213
[To Cecil]
Honestly its hard to tell. We hear whispers from the red stone, and sometimes from other people. Could have been leaked from Master L or Kings Sils or Rai and neither they nor us might have noticed.
>>
No. 163221 ID: 701a19

>>163215
@Cecil:
Oh, yea, we need to have somebody listen to that thing.

[Switch to Red Cell Stone]
Could you put the red stone to your ear and listen? We believe the soul inside it can communicate.
>>
No. 163222 ID: b63285

>>163213
[To Nari]
Well for a long time your body was scarred down there, it wouldn't have been as sensitive. Your whole body is more sensitive since being healed, and probably even more after your rebirth. Everyone has their own individual physical and emotional preferences as well, you'll understand your own only with time and by... feeling things out.
>>
No. 163235 ID: cf68aa
File 12710529835.png - (2.22KB , 100x100 , 774.png )
163235

>>163222
>Feeling things out...? I don't even know how to...
-----------------------------------------------

Cecil heads out to the I Shop. Again. He walks past RJ's room

Felix
"A little lower..."

"Here?"

"Lower.."

"Okay... Like this?"

"Mmm! Y-Yeah... Like that.."

>...... Anyway...

He reaches the store. There is a man in front of him asking inquiring about Lord Z. Cecil takes the Red Stone and holds it close to his ear. A faint whisper can be heard coming from it but nothing else.
>>
No. 163236 ID: 701a19

>>163235
Listen to the conversation of the man in front of you, and the stone. Just try yo listen in, you don't need to pay much attention for us to hear it.

@Red Cell Stone
Hello? Can you hear us?
>>
No. 163237 ID: b63285

>>163235
Asking about Lord Z? That is somewhat suspicious. Ignore the stone for a moment and pay attention to that person.

[To Nari]
Sorry I guess that was a little too subtle. You will learn how you like to be touched, by being touched. Like how some people like backrubs or footrubs more.

The point is to just be sensitive to yourself as well as a person you're with. It's good advice for anyone, but in your case you'll need to understand these things to help do a permanent soul bind someday.

...If your mom hasn't explained about that yet, don't worry about it. No rush.

[To Red Stone]
Hello? We can almost hear you, whatever you are... if can think focus on doing that instead of speaking.
>>
No. 163238 ID: 7524b0

>>163235
Red Stone: Speak up, we can't hear you. Yell as loud as you can!
>>
No. 163240 ID: cf68aa
File 127105706983.png - (12.28KB , 400x400 , 775.png )
163240

>>163237
Nari
>I'll try to remember that..
--------------------------------------------
"This is an outrage! How can you not hae a sigle book by the man!? He was the greatest and ONLY Sage user of all time!"

"I'm sorry stranger. I'll be sure to tell you if anything comes up okay?"

"GAH! I don't have time to waste waiting!"

The stones voice is drowned out by the mans talking
>>
No. 163241 ID: 7524b0

>>163240
Dammit.

Well that's our answer, anyway. Hey, can you pull that guy aside and ask how he knows about Sage magic? It is apparently not well-known.
>>
No. 163242 ID: e3f578

Aww shit, that guys been studying Sage magic or at least trying to. Maybe he knows something we can pick up.
>>
No. 163245 ID: b63285

>>163240
See? SEE?!? Our understandings may pop out of nowhere but they are still quite reliable! The shopkeep will be of no help with sage magic, we can get grimoires later right now talk to that person!

[To Red Stone]
We are distracted again, we'll find out how to talk with you later ok? Just... relax or something. Save strength for later, if you can.
>>
No. 163246 ID: 701a19

>>163241
I approve of this course of action, Cecil

Meanwhile, perhaps we can do a bit more intensive digging?
[Enter the mind of the Soul in the Red Stone]
>>
No. 163248 ID: cf68aa
File 127105822342.png - (25.69KB , 600x600 , 776.png )
163248

Cecil approaches the person

>"Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhear that you were interested in Sage magic? You see I-"

"You know it!?"

>"Well no. Actually I want to le-"

"Stop talking... I you can't help me then you're just wasting my time."

>....
>>
No. 163249 ID: b63285

>>163248
Tell him who you are and trained under. Quickly, before he vanishes in a puff of arrogance.
>>
No. 163250 ID: 701a19

>>163248
"Lord Z never wrote it down and never taught it; the only way to learn it is to find him.
I'm looking for him."
>>
No. 163253 ID: cf68aa
File 12710591503.png - (22.32KB , 400x500 , 777.png )
163253

>"Wait! My name is Cecil and I was trained by Lord Z!"

The man turns around and studies Cecil

"Really!? By your looking at you I had assumed you were to young to be at the school of magic... You must know a lot about his work correct?"

>"Well Lord Z never wrote it down and never taught it; the only way to learn it is to find him. I'm looking for him."

"Right. I only know a little Sage Magic myself from bits and scraps I found in the Ruins."
>>
No. 163257 ID: 701a19

>>163253
"You found some of his personal notes? That's wonderful! Did you make copies? Can I see them?
AH! I'm getting ahead of myself. Hold on."
Then place your order with the I Shop
"Oh, the I Shop owner here knows something about what happened to Lord Z but refuses to share that information.
Well, I suppose I should start with the basics. You know how Lord Z vanished when the academy was destroyed, correct? Do you know what caused that destruction?"
>>
No. 163258 ID: b63285

>>163253
Aha! That job at the pub from what seems like so long ago. That we passed on checking out... err... don't mention that to him. We need to know everything we can about what this person knows. Tell him about your mission and stuff.

We can converse directly with him if needed, but don't be in too much of a rush for that. We don't exactly have the best first impressions sometimes, ya know? But talk with him about us and if he want's to talk with us and see what we can show him, just hand him the red stone for a bit.
>>
No. 163259 ID: 7524b0

>>163253
Wait, what Ruins?
>>
No. 163260 ID: 1ac39d

>>163259
[read the old threads. the school is very clearly exploded]
>>
No. 163261 ID: 7524b0

>>163260
Oh, those ruins.
>>
No. 163272 ID: 6e4310

Well, invite him over so you have a chance to look over those notes.
[And discover that he's actually a girl.]
>>
No. 163390 ID: e20001

>>163253
"Do you have any leads on where Lord Z might be?"

I'll be honest, unless we want to take up ruindiving and searching for Lord Z directly, I don't think we will be able to work with this guy very readily. We are apparently going in completely opposite directions. Unless he is after Dart or things suddenly change, I doubt we'll be travelling together.

Get his name, though, and possibly give him a cell stone. Keeping in contact with someone searching for Sage magic and Lord Z is a good idea, for everyone involved.
>>
No. 163433 ID: 34ca27

>>163390
And just generally having someone to geek out with about magic or whatever is a great idea. Actually, he might just end up geeking out over us which is fine with me. Maybe he can help us listen to the red stone, if Alex can't.
>>
No. 163531 ID: 701a19

>>163390
The old school was going to be the next stop after Central.
Of course, now that we have two and a quarter alchemists with us we'll be able to explore the ruins by rebuilding the structure, meaning we'll be able to get into far more places than our new friend was able to before.
>>
No. 163564 ID: 34ca27

>>163531
>rebuilding
...What? I mean moving earth will help getting around and finding stuff I guess, but if just a little alchemy could repair ruins so easily they wouldn't be ruins.
>>
No. 163578 ID: 701a19

>>163564
Obviously we wouldn't be doing a proper job of it, and I'm pretty sure that collapsed buildings are far from the only reason the school was abandoned.
I'm pretty sure that what happened was that Lord Z vanished, King Rai became King, Master L became depressed and wandered off, and the disruption was severe enough that there wasn't enough skill, interest, time, and money left to repair it.
Plus, the Von Centrals didn't act to support the rebuilding, most likely because of a combination of lack of funds, lack of being alive, and having a personal mission of avenging the death of almost every member of the family.

It probably also has magic 'spills' that would be enough to make it a superfund site, but that's basically just an annoyance and time-waster.

TL;DR: They're ruins because nobody wanted to take the time to repair them.
>>
No. 163748 ID: 52220f

We are planning on heading to the school ruins next? Well, I guess it's better than doing nothing.

If that's the plan, though, let's go ahead and mention so. We're still going to be spending some time in the city though, if he is interested in heading out now. If he doesn't mind waiting, we can get in touch and all head out at the same time.

Getting his name and giving him a cell stone is still a good idea, though.
>>
No. 163841 ID: cf68aa
File 127120665833.png - (25.51KB , 500x600 , 778.png )
163841

>"You found pieces of Lord Z's notes!? Can I s-"

The man holds his hand up, cutting Cecil off.

"Any student of the legendary Lord Z must be a great magic user correct? I just happen to have need of a magic user of that caliber. So, how about we make a deal? If you go with me into the ruins of the School I will share with you his notes and anything else we find. It's pretty dangerous so I suggest that you get some more help as well."

>"Well I was kind of already planning o-"

"I'll take that as a yes. But I need to know if you're good enough. Would you mind taking a little test to prove you truly were one of the students in that school?"

>"Test...?"

"Yes. Of combat! Not only will I be able to test you but I will see if the Sage Spells I have acquired are as good in actual combat then they are against a test dummy."

>"Before we fight or anything could you at least tell me your name?"

>That way RJ can find him later...

"Of course! How rude of me, I am Gene Nilremm. So do you accept my challenge?"
>>
No. 163843 ID: 7524b0

>>163841
Of course! Let's GET THIS PARTY STAAAARRRRRRTEEEED!
>>
No. 163844 ID: 52220f

>>163841
Yes. It will also give us an idea of what he is capable of.

Make sure you have your new staff and equipment before answering, though. No sense getting sucker-punched right off the bat. Speaking of which, tell him you'll take this away from the booth. I don't want to see what happens if you wreck the stall of someone Above The Law.
>>
No. 163846 ID: 701a19

>>163841
Toss the red stone to Alex.

"To first blood. Alright? Alex, would you signal the start?"
>>
No. 163851 ID: 701a19

>>163846
Wait! Even better!
Before you toss the red stone to Alex, hold it up and say "This was part of Master L's Philosopher's stone. I impressed him enough to earn it. That proof enough?
Also Sage magic isn't legal yet; King Rai needs to see you."
>>
No. 163852 ID: 1fd472

>>163851
That will take some explanation though. And I think Gene here is just really wanting to sling some spells about.
>>
No. 163855 ID: 1fd472

>>163841
"Let's move this a bit outside from where everyone can see."
>>
No. 163856 ID: cf68aa
File 127120807622.png - (36.34KB , 800x600 , 779.png )
163856

>"To first blood. Alright? Alex, would you signal the start?"

"Are you sure mya?"

>"I can handle one fight."

They leave the I Shop and move to a conveniently secluded area.

Alex
"Ready....? GO!"

Gene shows no sign of moving.
>>
No. 163857 ID: 701a19

>>163856
Long cast time.
Hit him with ice, while moving the earth underneath him so he trips, and rushing forward to jab him with Soul Slash.
>>
No. 163858 ID: 1fd472

>>163856
He may be waiting to counter your own magic. Try mixing ice and aer to slow him down with a freezing wind.
>>
No. 163859 ID: 7524b0

>>163856
Fire + Aer = FIRESTORM
>>
No. 163863 ID: 701a19

>>163859
Fire+Ice=Antipode
Fire+Ice+Lightning=Shocking Cloud
>>
No. 163868 ID: cf68aa
File 127120914478.png - (21.90KB , 400x600 , 780.png )
163868

Cecil casts Ice on Gene. The Orbs that float around him rush foreword and create some kind of shield. The Ice spell is stopped. Gene yawns

"You seem to be nothing more then an ordinary mage who can only cast some long range Elemental Magic. Judging by the power of your last spell I'd say you're between 19-22 spells left correct? Mana min tachna fen mein sortem"

Gene begins chanting.
>>
No. 163869 ID: 7524b0

I'd like to point out that his cloak has "MANA" on the back of it in runes.
>>
No. 163870 ID: 1ac39d

now use some alchemy, then hit him with something soul based.
>>
No. 163873 ID: 7524b0

>>163868
Ohhh we forgot about Rune Thought. Might want to try that.

Also, show him our other tricks. Like... alchemy. Spike? Move Earth to punch him in the gut?
>>
No. 163874 ID: 52220f

>>163856
[And a lovely time for Cecil's Shoujen line to be finally disappearing. Let's hope that Rai was right about the mindslave being removed.]

>>163868
Bad start. How well can you alchemize? Tossing up an earth wall to block sight and moving out of the way would be a good idea now.

Otherwise, try dual-casting Gravity and Aer. You want to aim at blowing yourself to your right, and him to his right. This'll both move you out of the way and throw his aim off.
>>
No. 163875 ID: 7524b0

Hey, if he's using that shield, then cast one spell to make him block then Move Earth or Spike to hit him where his shield isn't.
>>
No. 163877 ID: 1ac39d

or use alchemy to move the ice forward more, something that he would think to be impossible.
>>
No. 163878 ID: 1fd472

>>163868
Bah!

Do this: Move Earth under him, and use a Fire mixed Soul Slash from your staff.
>>
No. 163880 ID: cf68aa
File 127121007159.png - (22.18KB , 400x600 , 781.png )
163880

Cecil casts Rune Thought, Aer, Gravity, Move Earth but they all get blocked by Gene's shield. It seems to be draining the Mana from the spells themselves. he tries casting Move Earth underneath Gene but it has no effect

"Mercet su'n aleciate portem"
>>
No. 163882 ID: 1ac39d

fine then, punch him in the face, with your fist.
>>
No. 163883 ID: 1fd472

>>163880
Fuck this. Run up and bop him in the head.

And we might as well do an experiment...
[Cast Haste on Cecil via the Red Stone]
>>
No. 163884 ID: 52220f

>>163880
Well, this is becoming obvious.

Do we have some way to reflect magic? Because Gene is getting ready to throw a big blast at us using all the mana we've thrown at him so far.

I'm thinking we need to plan a counterattack. Set low Gravity on yourself, then get ready to Move Earth + Aer to get over whatever he's casting and in his face. Soul Slash will get you first blood.
>>
No. 163885 ID: 1ac39d

or use a different class of spell, like soul slash, i doubt those things can defend against that.
>>
No. 163887 ID: 1fd472

>>163880
Cecil, as part of a general strategy don't cast your spells on him directly, cast what you can on yourself.
>>
No. 163888 ID: 7524b0

>>163880
Prepare Wind Walk. Use it to dodge his attack.
>>
No. 163889 ID: 7524b0

I believe we'd have to attack him from behind to actually get a hit in.
>>
No. 163890 ID: 701a19

>>163883
[No]
No consuming that soul until we know more about it. It could be Nari's grandmother for all we know.

Cecil: Use Move Earth, Gravity, and Aer to lift up boulders, then start chucking those at him. Magical shields don't stop rocks, if you hit him from all sides it can't create a physical barrier, and if you accelerate the rocks from outside of his dampening field's effective range then he can't negate it.

If it works, then levitate a damn boulder and use the three gravity-family spells to accelerate it to absurd speeds.
>>
No. 163899 ID: 7524b0

I wonder if we can run up to him and grab one of those orbs to disable the shield.
>>
No. 163901 ID: e3f578

I wish we could get a fucking cel stone on him. That works wonders. Now we have to win him over the classic spell-slinging way that isn't working. Bopping him on the head won't work because then he'll think you as a brute rather than a student of the school.

Try Black Hole maybe or a soul magic spell. Hell, you might need to power up with dark mana. It would at least prove that you are advanced and skilled student of the school, and with Soul Heal the effects won't be as risky.
>>
No. 163902 ID: cf68aa
File 127121420837.gif - (47.37KB , 400x400 , 782.gif )
163902

"ET CECIL!"

Gene fires his spell at Cecil. Cecil casts wind walk and attempts to dodge it. He runs out of the way but the spell catches the heel of his foot. Instantly he can feel almost all his mana drain away.


"Now what are you going to do?"

Cecil runs up to Gene and cuts at him with Soul Slash. One of the orb flies up and blocks it

"Did you really think that wou-"

The orb is cut in half

"!?"
>>
No. 163905 ID: 4531bc

His cloak is magical. Relieve him of it.
>>
No. 163907 ID: 1fd472

>>163902
That may not count as first blood. So BOP HIM IN THE HEAD.
>>
No. 163908 ID: 701a19

>>163902
Follow it up with a slash across her center-mass! Quick now, no delaying to give her an opening!

>>163905
That would be too difficult and a waste of time.
>>
No. 163912 ID: 7524b0

>>163902
Give him a cut on the arm or something.
>>
No. 163913 ID: cf68aa
File 127121514822.png - (27.89KB , 600x600 , 783.png )
163913

Cecil charges at him with another Soul Slash. Gene jumps back and pulls a card from his jacket

"Summon, Morphen!"

He throws the card to the floor. A monster emerges from the card, it stands there idly and stares at the ground.

>I've never seen that before...

Cecil stops before he hits it
>>
No. 163916 ID: 701a19

>>163913
Will of the Kings.
>>
No. 163919 ID: 7524b0

>>163916
Yeah sure, let's fight a summon with a summon.
>>
No. 163921 ID: 1ac39d

fuck, it's probably a shapeshifter or a attack re-director. do not hit it, it will most likely transfer damage to you. reach down and pick the card up.
>>
No. 163926 ID: 1fd472

>>163913
Morphen? Sounds like some kind of shapeshifting spell. Move earth below it, make it sink away.

>>163916
Can we mix that spell with an element? Because a Will of the Storm King sounds like great fun.
>>
No. 163933 ID: cf68aa
File 127121676413.png - (44.02KB , 700x700 , 784.png )
163933

>"Will of the Kings!"

Cecil uses the last of his mana to cast Will of the Kings. He now has no mana, any more spells will be considered Dark Mana unless it is Time or Soul Magic. A man clad in armor appears before him

"What can I do for you my lord?"

[Cecil can cast elemental magic on the summon. The Will uses no spells but can fight with a sword or any other weapon given to him. He will guard his summoner til he dies]
>>
No. 163934 ID: 701a19

>>163933
@Summon
Flank the caster. This is a fight to first blood, so force our foe to be wary of you while your summoner goes to land a strike.
>>
No. 163936 ID: 1fd472

>>163933
We must inflict a wound on the mage, the summon blocks our path. If you can get past it and attack do so, if you are engaged keep it distracted for my own attack.
>>
No. 163937 ID: 7524b0

>>163933
The Will should fight the Morphen.

We shall chase after Gene and try to hit him with Soul Slash.
>>
No. 163938 ID: 1fd472

>>163933
Can you cast a soul slash through it? Might be worthwhile to try.
>>
No. 163941 ID: cf68aa
File 127121799510.png - (27.16KB , 600x600 , 785.png )
163941

>>163937
>Fight my opponents summon!"

"As you wish my lord."

The Will goes after Morphen. He strikes but Morphen absorbs the blow. He begins to envelop The Will. Cecil runs to Gene again and uses Soul Slash.

"Nept Gene Excel!"

Gene flies upward dodging the slash
>>
No. 163942 ID: 1fd472

>>163941
GET BACK DOWN HERE!

[Cast Black Hole with the Red Stone]

(Well, we are Cecil's voices after all, it's legal)
>>
No. 163943 ID: 7524b0

>>163941
ARGH

"Dammit, get down here! I'm not using Dark Mana just to beat you in a fight!"
>>
No. 163944 ID: 701a19

>>163941
Order the will to drag the summon over to Gene and tackle him. When Gene attempts to disentangle he'll smack the Morphen and trigger its engulf attack.
>>
No. 163945 ID: 7524b0

Well. All I can say is, keep trying to jump up and grab him or cut his foot or something.
>>
No. 163946 ID: 701a19

>>163942
[No.]
We've already done well enough to impress him, so even if we lose now he'll join the party.
Why are you people insisting on outright and inexcusably evil acts to get over minor inconveniences?
What, are you going to try to have Cecil fry up a baby for dinner to save cash next?
Seriously, cut it out.
>>
No. 163947 ID: 1fd472

>>163946
We're getting that first blood, I was hopping black hole could just throw him down hard. We haven't used it so I'm not sure how destructive it is... and the red stone is variable anyways. Ok tuning it down.

[Change the spell cast to Gravity instead]
>>
No. 163949 ID: cf68aa
File 127121941517.gif - (35.70KB , 400x400 , 786.gif )
163949

Gene flies higher up and away from Cecil.

"A wizard without Mana is like a fish out of water. Don't you have anything else?"

>"...."

"I knew it. You're a sham. It's wizards like you that give the School a bad name. Hell, the fact that you survived it is probably just due to sheer luck. Am I right?"

>"...."

The Will is completly enveloped by Morphen, he can no longer move.

"You... Are a failure."

>....

>Okay, either I use the Red Stone or I'm going into Dark Mana. Your call.
>>
No. 163951 ID: 4531bc

>>163950
[At this point we don't really have much of a choice, do we?]

Can you figure out where your mana's going or what he's doing with it?
>>
No. 163952 ID: 701a19

>>163947
[We are not using the Red Stone to cast spells without knowing more about it. Period.]

Say "Calm down, you're getting a little bit too into this friendly match."

Dark Mana. Casting spells on Gene is useless since he just absorbs them anyway.
Hit him with a hailstorm of stone spikes that are accelerated from outside his absorption field by Aer and Gravity.
If you can, then use HIS mana, his summon, or the Will to cast the spells instead of your soul.
>>
No. 163953 ID: 7524b0

>>163949
Dark Mana. Pick up a rock, and blast it at him with Aer.
>>
No. 163954 ID: 701a19

Wait, idea. Steal Mana from Alex and Nari over the soul bind.
BAM! Untouchable reserves.
Oh, and you haven't tapped into the mana gem yet.
>>
No. 163955 ID: 4531bc

I'm fully behind trying to turn gene's mana against him.

PS: Could you try using gene's chant at him?
>>
No. 163956 ID: 4531bc

>>163954
Using dark mana with your friends as an energy source is a tad too evil for Cecil, no?
>>
No. 163957 ID: 701a19

>>163955
Oh, I like that idea!

@Alex and Nari:
We're about to have Cecil steal your mana. Get ready for it.
>>
No. 163958 ID: 1ac39d

well, don't call it 'stealing' say 'borrowing'
>>
No. 163959 ID: cf68aa
File 127122053641.png - (19.19KB , 600x600 , 787.png )
163959

>>163955
>"Gene, I still have one last trick up my sleeve. Mana min tachna fen mein sortem.."

"WHAT!?"

Gene rushes forword to stop the spell. Cecil ducks under that and strikes with Soul Slash!

"!?"
>>
No. 163960 ID: 701a19

>>163956
Hardly.
We're stealing Mana, not souls.
They would give it to us willingly if we asked, and they WILL understand that we don't have the time to ask first.
Now, torturing and destroying a soul to power magic? THAT'S evil.
>>
No. 163961 ID: 1ac39d

>>163959
hahaha, tricked him.
>>
No. 163962 ID: 7524b0

>>163959
"I win."
>>
No. 163963 ID: 701a19

>>163959
"Nice match. You need to calm down; being that high-strung makes you jumpy and prone to mistakes. It's not good for your health, either."

Help her up, dismiss the Will, heal her wound.

Also, don't forget the things we wanted to buy:
The grimoire on Demon magic, and books on crafting new Spells and new circles of magic.
>>
No. 163964 ID: 7524b0

We should also offer to get some healing for him in case we hit a sensitive area with that Slash.
>>
No. 163965 ID: cf68aa
File 127122115340.png - (9.27KB , 400x400 , 788.png )
163965

>"I win."

"Heh, might wanna look"

Cecil looks at Gene's cloak. Her Soul Slash didn't even pierce it!

"This cloak is able to resist and absorb almost any kind of attack thrown at it. Looks like I win"

Cecil looks behind Gene.

>""Nice match. You need to calm down; being that high-strung makes you jumpy...."
>>
No. 163967 ID: cf68aa
File 127122124650.png - (19.49KB , 600x600 , 789.png )
163967

>".... And prone to mistake."

The tip of The Wills blade hits Gene

"I managed to escape the summon and have wounded our enemy my Lord."

>"Good job."

"B-But...."
>>
No. 163969 ID: 1ac39d

no buts!
>>
No. 163970 ID: 1fd472

>>163967
Congratulate our summoned ally on his efforts, and then dismiss him.
>>
No. 163972 ID: 701a19

Ok, now you can dismiss the Will and go make your purchase while Gene is trying to figure out what the heck just happened.
>>
No. 163975 ID: 1fd472

Well he's sorta a jerk. Telling a mage he sucks because of mana loss is kinda low, especially when he drained you of most of it. Feel free to inform him you had two other sources of mana, but he really wasn't worth the cost. Seeing how dark mana hurts and the red stone is unreliable.
>>
No. 163976 ID: 701a19

>>163975
Don't mention the red stone, Cecil.
If you want to point out that you weren't helpless, then tell him that he overlooked several options for mana, and that you had been holding off on them because this wasn't a serious fight.
>>
No. 163978 ID: 1fd472

>>163976
Oh yeah, only mentioning "a couple options" is what I meant.

I do want him to know about the stone though, but only when he's proven trustworthy.
>>
No. 163986 ID: cf68aa
File 127122583586.png - (25.12KB , 400x400 , 790.png )
163986

Cecil decides to let the fact that he won sink in. He dismisses his summon and heads with Alex to the I Shop.

The Shoujen Mark vanishes

>>
No. 163988 ID: 1fd472

>>163986
Uh... Hey boss, you ok?
>>
No. 163989 ID: 7524b0

Well, we're still here so I'm going to assume that the situation is normal.
>>
No. 163990 ID: 701a19

>>163986
Oh, hey, the curse is over.
Cecil, what did you just feel?
>>
No. 163991 ID: 1fd472

>>163989
Yes, because the wandering magic wielding voices in his head are still around things are normal. How'd he even notice it was gone anyways, he can feel it?
>>
No. 163992 ID: 6e4310

>>163986
RE-AFFIRM YOUR MASCULINITY
*advicececil.jpg*
HAVE A SIX-WAY
>>
No. 163993 ID: cf68aa
File 12712262904.png - (21.30KB , 400x400 , 791.png )
163993

>Must... Serve.... Dart.....
>>
No. 163995 ID: 1ac39d

@everyone with a stone: oh god hold Cecil down and drag him to rai!
>>
No. 163997 ID: 6e4310

>>163993
You best be jokin'.
>>
No. 163998 ID: 701a19

>>163993
@Alex:
Either Cecil fell under the mindslave portion of the curse or he's playing a nasty practical joke on us.
Either way, now would be a good time to encase him in stone and bind his mouth.
>>
No. 164000 ID: 7524b0

>>163993
WHAT.

Give me a fucking break. GODDAMN IT, KING RAI!
>>
No. 164001 ID: 1fd472

>>163993
If this is a joke tell us now or by god we're going to freeze you where you stand.
>>
No. 164002 ID: 701a19

>>164001
Freeze? HA! No. We're going to kill him where he stands.
>>
No. 164003 ID: 1ac39d

[uhhh...]

the best way to serve dart is to make sure you are at full power. put on all magic items in your possession, especially the magic ring.
>>
No. 164004 ID: 1fd472

>>164002
That would kinda kill us too. Besides it would still be transferable.
>>
No. 164005 ID: 4531bc

We all knew Rai was evil. What could we do?

Freeze him. Freeze him right now.
>>
No. 164006 ID: cf68aa
File 127122683212.png - (24.22KB , 400x400 , 792.png )
164006

>Dart is my....

>.....

>HAHAHAHA OH gods I SO got you guys!

>Come on you gotta admit that is kinda funny!
>>
No. 164008 ID: 1ac39d

[mental bitchslap!!]
>>
No. 164009 ID: 7524b0

>>164006
THAT WAS SUCH A BAD JOKE

Come on, Cecil why did you do that. Sigh.
>>
No. 164011 ID: 4531bc

I don't believe you.
>>
No. 164012 ID: 701a19

>>164006
@Alex: Could you Earth Spike him about 10m into the air for us? Don't worry, we have plenty of Phoenix Downs in case he lands wrong.
Oh, and could you go to the I Shop and buy the Grimoire on Demon magic, and whatever books they have on crafting new spells and creating new circles of magic?
>>
No. 164014 ID: 1fd472

>>164006
Forget magic lessons, you need to learn how to be funny.

[Give him a strong tickling sensation]
Now that's funny!
>>
No. 164016 ID: 6e4310

>>164006
Knew it.
Glad to see the counter-measures we set up worked.
>>
No. 164020 ID: cf68aa
File 127122749678.png - (18.58KB , 600x600 , 793.png )
164020

Alex beats Cecil within an inch of his life. She goes to the I Shop
---------------------------------
"Welcome stranger. What would you like."

>"Hi mya. I need some books on demon magic, crafting magic and info on other magic circles."

"Certainly. I'll put it on your tab for now."

He hands her the books

"Is that all?"
>>
No. 164021 ID: 701a19

>>164020
No, no, no, not info ON other circles of magic, info on how to MAKE NEW circles of magic!
>>
No. 164024 ID: 7524b0

>>164020
What about books on all the other races? Like fairies and stuff.
>>
No. 164025 ID: 6e4310

>>164021
Some type of magic fueled by girls kissing girls?
>>
No. 164027 ID: 7524b0

@RJ: How good a swimmer are you?
>>
No. 164029 ID: 1fd472

>>164020
A book about summons. Even when we can't use em, it's good to know how to counter them.
>>
No. 164034 ID: cf68aa
File 127122824772.png - (9.23KB , 600x600 , 794.png )
164034

>>164025

>Mya!? I doubt it...

>"Uhm... Do you have spells that focus on.. Kissing and stuff?"

"Hehehe. Stranger stranger. We at the I Shop pride ourselves on having all manner of things. Love Spells are one of them."

He holds out a card.

"Activate this spell card at the right time and you both will be rewarded a unique spell crafted by yours truly."

>>164029
>Really? Thanks mya. Also do you have a book on summons?"

"Of course. I'll put it on your tab as well"

>>164027
----------------------------------------------
RJ

>A-ah! W-wha..? Oh I l-like swimming and stuff. I'm pretty good at it. I can hold my breath for an hour if I really t-try. Why do you AH! ask?
>>
No. 164040 ID: 701a19

>>164034
@RJ:
Ah, ok, so you're part merfolk. We know this because even the best human divers can only hold their breath for about two minutes.
We have a book that can help you explore your abilities, by the way.

@Alex & Cecil:
Gene should be capable of talking by now, so how about you see what she has to say?
>>
No. 164041 ID: 1fd472

[To RJ]
Heh we'll worry about that later. Also remember that King Rai had that offer to change Felix back to a guy. I know you don't want to spoil the moment, but he would REALLY appreciate it. If you two are going to be at it all day, you might as well do it sooner. Your call. Just be prepared for a whole new level of fun when that happens~
>>
No. 164045 ID: 1fd472

Uh Alex you really should get SOME details on the spell. For all you know it might summon up pleasure tentacles or something.
>>
No. 164055 ID: 701a19

>>164045
Ah, yes, a good point.

While we're at it, how about you ask for a grimoire of sex magic? Also, ask about a spell for summoning rape tentacles.
>>
No. 164059 ID: 1fd472

>>164055
I agree, but only so we can look up gender change magics for shoujen and shenjou curse victims. Really. No ulterior motives at all.
>>
No. 164060 ID: cf68aa
File 127122923399.png - (8.30KB , 600x600 , 795.png )
164060

>>164041
RJ

>Oh AH! yeah. I'll be sure to r-remind her. We'll h-head off now.
-----------------------------------------------

>"Uhm.... So do you... Have a, you know, book on Sex Magic"

"Do you have and I.D. stranger?"

>"Mya? No."

"Then I can't sell it to you."

>"Oh.. So what does this card do?"

"It will grant the two of you either an offensive or defensive spell when used at the right time."
>>
No. 164063 ID: 1fd472

>>164060
Offense? Defense? But how does that have anything to do with... my god it IS a tentacle spell!
>>
No. 164064 ID: 701a19

>>164060
"What form of ID do you require?"
Move Earth to get Cecil over here, then search him for that ID.
>>
No. 164065 ID: 1fd472

Say you were hoping the sex book would have something on changing genders, like for shoujen curse victims. We have our rings from Rai but that won't always be an option. If you can just get those spells that would be good.
>>
No. 164066 ID: 2eac65

Okay, enough of this line of inquiry. We shouldn't be using the king's money on sexual aids. We can come back on our own time.
>>
No. 164068 ID: 7524b0

Changing gender is always gonna be Dark Mana... unless it's a revert to normal state, in which case apparently you can do that from just a very strong Sealing artifact.

I think we're good on books and stuff if we can't find that ID.
>>
No. 164069 ID: 701a19

>>164065
Except we want the grimoire more than we want gender change spells.

>>164066
Except King Rai isn't paying us. Nor is the Royal Army. Nor have they conscripted us.
We are free agents, and we're paying with our own money.
>>
No. 164070 ID: cf68aa
File 127122981962.png - (5.48KB , 300x200 , 796.png )
164070

>"What form of ID do you require mya?"

"The standard kind will suffice"

She goes through Cecil's pockets and takes her I.D.

>"This good mya?"

"Good enough. I've added that book to your other purchases. Is that all stranger?"
>>
No. 164072 ID: 7524b0

>>164070
Yes, that is all.
>>
No. 164073 ID: 1fd472

>>164070
Yeah I think we've done enough damage for now.

When we do, do we have to pay off our tab right here or do you I-Shops have some kind of agreement?
>>
No. 164074 ID: 701a19

>>164070
Ask how much the Dark Magic Grimoire would be.
Before you get upset, remember that knowing a spell helps you understand how to deal with it.
More than that we intend to learn how to craft new spells, and being able to use counterspells against Dark Magic would be an incredible boon.

Also: Ol Rethono.
>>
No. 164076 ID: 701a19

>>164073
Oooohhhh, I like the way you think!
Yes, "Can I pay off my tab at any I Shop, or just the one where I bought the item?
Also, if I place an order will it be sent from here or from the closest I Shop to my location?"
>>
No. 164079 ID: 1fd472

Oh... ask him, if create a brand new spell, can we sell it to him?
>>
No. 164086 ID: cf68aa
File 127123204555.png - (8.44KB , 600x600 , 797.png )
164086

>>164074

>"How much is a grimoire on... Dark Mana..?"

"Heh... I'll let you have it on the house."

>"Thanks mya. So can I pay off my tab at any I Shop, or just the one where I bought the item?
Also, mya, if I place an order will it be sent from here or from the closest I Shop to my location?"

"All orders will be taken care of. Don't worry about a thing stranger."

She can see RJ and Felix coming out of King Rai's castle
>>
No. 164088 ID: 701a19

>>164086
Ok, I think that's everything.
Now THAT'S done you can heal Cecil and go talk to Gene.

@RJ:
So, you and Felix, 'eh?
Is she a he now? And what does his aura say about the prospects of this relationship?
>>
No. 164091 ID: 1fd472

>>164086
Oh ho ho that was right quick, guess they're in a hurry to try out his new ring. Yes, "they".

~

[Switch to Felix]
Hey Felix, you put on your new ring yet? Cecil hasn't tried his yet, can you tell us how quickly it works and if the effect remains when you remove it?
>>
No. 164104 ID: cf68aa
File 127123434946.png - (29.56KB , 600x580 , 798.png )
164104

[i]Cecil and Alex go to talk to Gene.
>>164091
-----------------------------------------
>This ring... I works great! So long as I have it on I get my old body back! But the moment I take it off it reverts back, but still this is perfect!

"Wow... That's a pretty big change."

>"I know! My whole body's been restored!"

"That's not what I meant when I said 'big'"

>"Huh..? Oh.. Oh! You mean..."

"Yep~"

>///
>>
No. 164108 ID: 701a19

>>164104
So, if you don't mind us asking, what do you think of RJ now? Are you still opposed to the team taking the time to bond?

Well, as we understand it you two have already enjoyed each others company, so don't let us keep you from getting to know each other.

@RJ:
Changed your mind about do-it-yourself work?
So, what's his aura like now? And do you think this might go somewhere?
>>
No. 164111 ID: 1fd472

>>164104
Ooooh kay, we'll let you two have fun.

[To Alex and Cecil]
Hey just want to let you guess know that rings effects are immediate and reverses when removed. So Cecil can be a guy or girl whenever.

[To only Cecil]
ALEX PREFERS WOMEN BODIES OVER MENS. SHE WILL NOT ADMIT TO THIS. JUST BE SENSITIVE TO THAT, AND REMOVE THAT RING WHEN YOU TWO ARE ALONE TOGETHER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU THICK HEADED FOOL?
>>
No. 164113 ID: 701a19

>>164111
@Cecil:
Well, unless you're actively trying to enlisting her aid in continuing the Von Central line. In that case Alex just got a book that should provide a spell to guarantee impregnation.
>>
No. 164114 ID: 1fd472

Oh and Felix, she can hold her breath for a very long time. Like an hour. So she wouldn't choke on things easily. Just... saying.
>>
No. 164119 ID: 7524b0

>>164104
Hey Felix, did King Rai recognize you at all? Any clues as to why you were going to meet him back then?
>>
No. 164122 ID: cf68aa
File 127123676297.png - (27.38KB , 500x560 , 799.png )
164122

>>164108

>I'm not sure. I mean, she like knows how to make me feel good and stuff but I can't be in a relationship with someone. Not while I'm fighting Dart.

>>164114

>W-What's that supposed to mean!?

>She's cute and stuff but I need t-OH GOD!

RJ begins fondling Felix's restored manhood

>"Nnn, RJ w-what're you...?"

"Just testing it to see if it works."

>"It works f-fine."

"I can tell~"

>Oh gods... She's really...
-----------------------------
RJ
>Right now, his aura is bright red, he's excited~
>>
No. 164125 ID: 7524b0

>>164122
You know, Felix... it doesn't have to be a serious relationship. Just a casual thing, yeah? You make her feel good, she makes you feel good.

Don't think about it too much. Just let go.
>>
No. 164128 ID: 0b2a05

Dear RJ:

Jump him.

That is all.
>>
No. 164131 ID: 1fd472

>>164122
It's like we told you, just let yourself be happy, and have something worth fighting for. You know she's worth it.
>>
No. 164132 ID: 701a19

>>164122
@Felix:
You mean that you can't get involved with a person who could be killed at any time because you could be killed at any time?
The fact that death could come unexpectedly is one of the stronger reasons to have a relationship now. At least then you'll die with fewer regrets.

@RJ
You seem to be enjoying yourself. Is this all you want with him, or would you be interested in some romance, too?
Oh, and you know how you said you can hold your breath for up to an hour? Well~~~
>>
No. 164213 ID: abead8

>>164122
RJ: give him a BJ
>>
No. 164348 ID: 6e4310

>>164213
Second.
>>
No. 164353 ID: b88ad1
File 127129182035.jpg - (14.50KB , 198x198 , scruffy.jpg )
164353

>>164348
>>
No. 164389 ID: 6e4310

>>164348
Addendum: Filch the ring part-way through and switch to eating clams.
>>
No. 164392 ID: 7524b0

>>164389
That sounds pretty rude, and Felix seems to prefer being a man.
>>
No. 164504 ID: cf68aa
File 127131207618.png - (6.54KB , 400x400 , 800.png )
164504

>>164132
>>164125
>No, nothing serious. Just casual... Like friends but with more... Benefits I guess.


>>164128

RJ pounces on top of Felix.

>"gah!"
>>
No. 164507 ID: 7524b0

>>164504
We'll leave you to enjoy your benefits, then.

[switch to Cecil]
>>
No. 164509 ID: 7524b0

>>164504
OHH! Don't forget to wear protection! Or use whatever magic is involved there.
>>
No. 164510 ID: 701a19

>>164504
Well, keep an open mind in case things start to develop into something more.

[Switch to Cecil]
So, what did you learn?
>>
No. 164511 ID: 701a19

>>164509
[Tries to shush that >|3 ]
>>
No. 164515 ID: cf68aa
File 127131375795.png - (25.07KB , 400x400 , 801.png )
164515

-----------------------------------

>Ah, welcome back.

>The meeting went well. He said we shall all head for the ruins whenever we're ready. Alex has handed him a Cell Stone in case we need to get into contact again.

>I tried to learn some sage magic but he wouldn't tell me anything until we went to the ruins.

>I also found out one more important thing, Lord Z's name.

>His full name is... Zerin Aussa.
>>
No. 164517 ID: d6fef9

>>164515
And... what can we do with this knowledge, exactly? Do you know of some true name based magic?
>>
No. 164519 ID: 7524b0

>>164515
Okay cool, then umm...

I don't think we've got much else to do for now, so... should we hang out with Alex a bit?

Oh wait, we should settle our tab with the I Shop. Gotta keep up with our debts, yanno.
>>
No. 164520 ID: 701a19

>>164515
A few days ago a wizard fought Dart and lost. He managed to escape, and flung himself through the air towards Central. We don't know what happened to him.
His first name is Charles, but his last name is unknown. Check hospitals to see if he made it.
>>
No. 164521 ID: 7524b0

>>164515
Oh, we are supposed to be investigating the Soulless that are popping up all over the place. Maybe we could ask around at the hospital or what have you, see if we can stir up some info.
>>
No. 164522 ID: 701a19

>>164519
Yes, settle your tab. We need to know how much cash we have to work with.

Fortunately we haven't bought anything too expensive since we last paid.
>>
No. 164668 ID: e36a1c

>>164520
Do we even know when this happened? It could have been a few days ago, it could have been a few months ago. Heck, Charles could be Cecil's father for all we know.
>>
No. 164743 ID: 24aa45

Either way, Charles himself doesn't matter...

What does is trying to get a hold on his RED TINCTURE. Charles apparently believes it can take down Dart.

So whether we recruit him or loot his corpse doesn't matter... (although he has a nice skill set...) as long as the RED TINCTURE is recovered...
>>
No. 165118 ID: cf68aa
File 127140719865.png - (57.49KB , 1444x1105 , 802.png )
165118

>Charles...? I think I should just start ignoring you guys now...

>Anyway now that his is settled we need to plan out our next course of action. I'm planning on staying here for the rest of today to relax and train and tomorrow as well for personal reasons. After which we plan on exploring the ruins of the School.

>Problem is, what do I do after that? The dream Felix had may not have been from directly before we met him. At most we have 28 days, at the least it can be as low as 5.

>I could go to the Light Elf Forest or City then see the merfolk.

>Or I could go to the temple and train, then visit Talimere to see a master Alchemist.

>I could also go to Fai's mountain to see if I can warn him about Dart.

>Or maybe you voices have something different in mind?
>>
No. 165129 ID: 7524b0

>>165118
Hey Cecil, what exactly has Dart done to cause the other wizards to send people like you to try to assassinate him?
>>
No. 165134 ID: 7524b0

Anyway I think we should go to the Light Elves so you can learn Time magic (and Felix too). Then the Merfolk so that RJ can get in touch with her heritage.

On the other hand, Fai's Mountain is like, right there. Do you think it would take long to go warn her before we go somewhere else?

Oh and Cecil this is very important. I want you to find an isolated, VERY quiet place, and try to listen to the Red Stone. We need to talk to the soul(s) in it.
>>
No. 165141 ID: d6fef9

>>165118
Thinking long term here, assuming we should eventually do all of these things you mentioned, is to travel the continent in a clockwise path. The first stop should be to go to Fai's mountain, then head to train at Talimere, afterwards head south through the catfolk city light and elf forest to the merfolk. At that point we head through the light elf city and on to Darts lair.

One last thing though, Chel and Nari will want to head to visit King Sils soon, and my path takes us there only at the end. It's not something we should otherwise do, but we can split up for a while. RJ and Felix can accompany Chel and Nari, while you and Alex and Gene if he remains with us will head to Fai's mountain. Everyone who's heading off on our long trek will then rejoin in Central.

As for how much time we have... we aren't strong enough to defeat dart as we are now. But we also can't just wait around and do nothing but train. Perhaps if as we travel we help to foil parts of darts plan we can buy ourselves more time. We already gave him a setback just by getting our message to King Sils, if he had swapped our cell stone with one of things that were planted in Felix it would have been a disaster.
>>
No. 165173 ID: 701a19

>>165141
Once people are warned they'll be on their guard, which might be enough to ruin Dart's plans.
Visit Fai's mountain after the ruins, since you might be able to convince him to teach you Glass magic.
Oh, and stopping at the temple at some point sounds like a good idea.
>>
No. 165528 ID: cf68aa
File 127148577380.png - (49.33KB , 1444x1105 , 803.png )
165528

>Okay, how does this sound.

>After we explore the ruins all of us go to Fai's mountain and talk to him about Dart's plan.

>Then we split up. Nari and Chel can go to the Dark Elf City while the rest of us visit temple.
>>
No. 165531 ID: 701a19

>>165528
Sounds like a plan, as long as you finish learning soul magic before you split up.
Speaking of which, ask Felix to join you for your lessons.
>>
No. 165532 ID: 7524b0

>>165528
Hrm. I'm not sure Nari will like splitting up.
>>
No. 165533 ID: d6fef9

>>165528
Well, I'm seeing a little problem here chief. Nari and Chel going off to visit is all good and dandy, but I'm afraid they are too vulnerable alone. I'd like if RJ and Felix went with them as well as the red cell stone, because you know kidnapping them is just the sort of thing Dart would try to pull. They could do that while you went to the mountain.

You might be thinking Nari and Chel will stay there... Chel might, Nari no chance. And again, she is too much a vulnerability to you to leave away from the group. Better if she's by your side.
>>
No. 165534 ID: 1ac39d

i say it's good, just throw a 'meet back at central' to the end.
>>
No. 165535 ID: cf68aa
File 127148697012.png - (15.25KB , 500x500 , 804.png )
165535

>>165532
>>165533

>I don't want to be rude but I think Alex and Nari might need some time away from one another. I'm sure Nari wouldn't mind being away from me for a week or two. And I would like to spend more time with Alex. Though her and her mother aren't the best of fighters... Okay, Felix shall join them and RJ will stay with us then.

>Speaking of which I need to speak with them about this plan. I hope they aren't busy.
>>
No. 165538 ID: 7524b0

>>165535
...RJ and Felix? Yes, they might be busy. Um. Hang on a minute.

@RJ: Are you still busy?
>>
No. 165539 ID: 701a19

>>165535
How about you talk to Chel first? While you're at it, you can hand her the red stone and tell her that it has tried to communicate before, and ask if she can talk with it.
This is very important, because we need to know who is in there before we use their soul as fuel for magic.
>>
No. 165540 ID: 1ac39d

...depends, how long have we been thinking up the plan? if it's been more the 10 minutes then yeah sure they aren't busy.
>>
No. 165542 ID: 7524b0

>>165540
Some people take longer than 10 minutes you know.
>>
No. 165544 ID: d6fef9

>>165535
But yeah talk it over with everyone... just think for a minute what would happen if Dart captured Nari. And you know he would try, because he's just that much a bastard. Dart already had a henchman posing as a guard there, you really think he couldn't get to her?

To put it simply: Everyone should head to the temple together.

I dunno man, I just get the feeling you're wrong on almost every point.
>>
No. 165546 ID: cf68aa
File 127148853049.png - (24.22KB , 500x500 , 805.png )
165546

>>165538

RJ
>Yes!
--------------------------------------
>Fine, Chel it is. I think she's talking to N... Where's Alex...? She probably went to the room, she moves pretty quietly.

>>165544

>I see... So what do you propose I do then?

>Things have gotten so complicated now... Maybe I should've done this alone
>>
No. 165547 ID: d6fef9

>>165546
Take a break, go to one of the private springs, and put on that ring.
>>
No. 165548 ID: 7524b0

>>165546
@Alex: Status report?

@Chel: Status report?

@Nari: Status report?
>>
No. 165549 ID: 701a19

>>165546
For now? Cast Soul Heal on the Red Stone, then go see Chel and have her try to talk with it. Later we're going to ask Alex to fuse some Mana Gems to it to see if we can cast magic without destroying souls.

In general? Move as a group.

Oh, and as far as going solo? You would have been Dart's slave long ago, Nari would be either still receiving abuse soul petrified, Chel would still be Norar's 'toy', Felix would still be Dart's slave, RJ would be dead, Shera and her city would have been wiped off the map, L would have been assassinated, etc...

You are FAR better off with your friends, and they are FAR better off for you being there. The only one who wouldn't have met directly with horrible tragedy would have been Alex, and she would have suffered terribly for having lost you.

Instead you're rapidly expanding your skills and knowledge, building up an impressive force, gaining allies, and otherwise preparing to take on Dart with the world at your back.
Dart's far more powerful than you imagine, but right now you are the lever that can move the world.
>>
No. 165553 ID: cf68aa
File 127149049239.png - (8.48KB , 500x500 , 806.png )
165553

>>165548
Alex
>Just... Taking care of some stuff.

Chel
>Relaxing ^_^

Nari
>Huh? Oh hi guardians. I'm just reflecting on things I've learned the past few days.
--------------------------------------------->>165549

>That's true huh.. It sort of makes me feel better knowing I've influenced these people in a more positive way.

>>165547
>I should wash off todays sweat...

She takes off her clothes and goes into the private bath. Her clothes are lying on the side of the spring.
>>
No. 165558 ID: 701a19

>>165553
Alright.

[Switch to Alex]
>>
No. 165560 ID: d6fef9

>>165553
You know for all that working to become a guy again, I'm surprised you haven't tried that ring yet. The effects are immediate, and you go back when you take it off. Which is good, because Alex prefers you that way. And don't freaking try to argue it, you know how she took forever to even admit to liking you, what makes you think she'd be so honest about this?

[To Master L]
HEY! LISTEN! WHAT IS YOUR STATUS, IF YOU AREN'T DEAD ALREADY?
>>
No. 165563 ID: 701a19

>>165558
@Alex: What 'stuff' are you taking care of? Could it be researching magic in a certain Grimoire to help with these confusing relationships?
Perhaps something that will tweak your mind just enough so that your attraction to Cecil is constant no matter what his form may be?
>>
No. 165833 ID: cf68aa
File 127155499456.png - (25.60KB , 500x600 , 807.png )
165833

>>165560
>She said she was okay with it. With love it shouldn't matter what ones body looks like. But yes I have been meaning to try on that ring.

>..... ??? Where is it?
----------------------------------------------
>>165563

>Oh, I was.. Just taking care of some things mya.

>Change my preference...? Guys I can't just change who I am like that mya.
>>
No. 165838 ID: 1ac39d

@ALEX: you didn't just throw out that ring, did you?

@cecil: did you drop it when you took your clothes off?
>>
No. 165851 ID: 701a19

>>165833
If you threw it out then we would have to tell Cecil about it, and that kinda betrayal ends relationships.
Not that you would, of course, since the hypocrisy of saying "I can't just change who I am like that" while forcing a nearly identical change on somebody you profess to love would be an act of evil worse than creating a Philosopher's Stone.

Not that you would ever consider betraying Cecil so utterly like that, right?
>>
No. 165855 ID: d6fef9

>>165833
Well we don't know, changing preferences seems like something magic could do. I don't mean you'd want to, but sometimes it's necessary to make sacrifices for the other person in a relationship.

Speaking of which, I'm sure Cecil could be convince to make the sacrifice of being a girl for you at least while you two are together. Being a guy again is important to him, but he's become pretty comfortable as a girl too now.

That ring only has an effect while worn, Cecil would revert the moment it comes back off. She can be a girl whenever you want her to be, but you have to express that need.

[To Cecil]
For love? Nah it doesn't matter all that much for love itself... but physically? The kissing, touching, holding, and all that? How'd you feel about making out with Alex, if she were a guy? Even if you could put up with it, if it's not what you like you aren't going to enjoy it right?

She said she was okay with it, and she also said you two were just friends, before we finally convinced her to be honest about her feelings. And it's exactly the same situation now.
>>
No. 165866 ID: cf68aa
File 127155869860.png - (18.41KB , 400x400 , 808.png )
165866

>>165855

>I know she's gone through a lot and stuff for me but... I don't know mya.

>>165851
>>165838

Cecil
>I had it on me when I came in...
----------------------------------
>... I didn't take anything.
>>
No. 165867 ID: 1ac39d

@cecil, then check the water, you could have dropped it.
>>
No. 165869 ID: 701a19

>>165866
@Cecil
Cast Detect Magic. It would have to be fairly powerful, so it'll show up clearly.
If you don't know detect magic, then try to puzzle out why you would overlook something so unbelievably useful while you go learn it right now, then cast it to find the ring.

@Alex
Well, keep an eye out for it.
If our mysterious thief struck again then I'm going to be quite irritated.
In the meantime, Cecil's in the bath and we're going to do this...
[Imitate a soulbind between Alex and Cecil]
>>
No. 165870 ID: d6fef9

>>165866
Didn't mean to accuse you of anything, we're just checking. Cecil doesn't seem to know where it is, though I guess he just had it a moment ago so you couldn't have anything to do with it anyways.

Maybe you can join him in the bath and help him find it? And maybe, just maybe you can take the chance to talk to him. If you aren't going to be honest, we will have to be for you, and with the both of you so hard headed it's a real pain.
>>
No. 165881 ID: cf68aa
File 127155996367.png - (18.94KB , 700x700 , 809.png )
165881

>Okay..

She joins Cecil in the private bath. Cecil is underwater trying to find her ring.

>If she dropped it someone probably picked it up and if that's the case it's gone mya.
>>
No. 165882 ID: 1ac39d

well, do you have any spell that would detect magic items?
>>
No. 165883 ID: d6fef9

>>165881
While in the bath? No one was there, it makes no sense.

Cecil ,when exactly did you see it last?
>>
No. 165889 ID: 701a19

>>165881
[Imitate a soulbind between Cecil and Alex]
@Alex
Would you please get the Grimoire on Basic Magic? He should be able to learn Detect Magic in a few minutes, and then Cecil can stop looking one way or the other.

@Cecil
You'll never find it that way. At least, not before somebody else does. Learn to Detect Magic and you can search the entire bathhouse in one glance.
>>
No. 165896 ID: cf68aa
File 127156163752.png - (7.04KB , 400x400 , 810.png )
165896

>>165883
Cecil
>Last I checked it was in my pocket when I left the castle...
-----------------------------------------------

Alex grabs the book and Cecil learns Detect Magic. She casts it.

>"Did you find it mya?"

"Nope, it's not in the immediate area."
>>
No. 165901 ID: 1ac39d

damn, someone nicked it... do you think it may cause really bad things to happen to someone if they try it on?

most likely the thief knows time magic so they can run in, grab it, and get out before you are able to notice them.
>>
No. 165902 ID: d6fef9

>>165896
Oh bother.

...

Did you last see it before or after you bought the equipment at the castle? This is important.
>>
No. 165903 ID: 701a19

>>165896
If there's a spell in there that lets you scry the location of an object then learn and cast that.
Otherwise, get dressed and recast at the waterpark entrance leading to your rooms. After that you should retrace the path you took from the castle and cast all along the route.
If we get there and still haven't found it, then talk to King Rai and sheepishly tell him that the magic thief got it, ask for a replacement, and tell him Lord Z's real name.
>>
No. 165905 ID: cf68aa
File 12715627907.png - (8.54KB , 400x400 , 811.png )
165905

They both head out of the private bath. Cecil casts Detect Magic again.

"Okay... I'm getting a lot of readings from our room"

>"It's probably just all the books and stuff we bought mya."
>>
No. 165906 ID: 701a19

>>165905
Ok, hang a left and walk until you're against the wall, then cast again.
After that, stand in the middle of the hall in from of RJ & Felix's room and cast again. Since we know Felix's ring is in there we'll be able to pick up its signature, and once we've done that we'll have a reference point.
>>
No. 165908 ID: d6fef9

>>165905
[Project what we can of the image of the person running by here]
>>162621
See that? I bet that is the thief that grabbed your ring. Probably the same one who snagged all the summon cards from the shop. And if that person has all those cards, they should respond strongly to a detect magic spell. It's still not much to go on, I'm afraid. Not like when RJ grabbed that orb... She could probably help us find the guy if we've a mind to do so. If she isn't busy anyways.

Do we want to find this thief? You can get a replacement ring I'm sure, but who knows what else this person might grab or trouble they'll cause even by today.

[Listen in on RJ for a moment]

[To I-Shopkeeper]
I know you don't want to be bothered about anything besides orders, but do you know anything about a thief around there? We had something important nicked from us, and they probably is the same person who stole all the summon cards from the other store.
>>
No. 165914 ID: 701a19

>>165908
@IShop Owner:
Oh, and on a related note we would like an enchanted bag where the contents can only be retrieved by the owner, and anybody else will either find the bag to be empty or full of sharp implements.
You know, simple anti-thief measures.
If you have one that's larger on the inside than on the outside and negates the weight of the objects it contains, that would be a significant plus.
>>
No. 165958 ID: cf68aa
File 127157568175.png - (9.79KB , 500x600 , 812.png )
165958

>>165908

>A thief eh? I 'am' missing some things... I can handle one thief on my own stranger. Don't worry. I'll try to get your item back as well if I catch the person.
>>
No. 165966 ID: 1ac39d

Cecil: good news, the I shop is also missing some things and is on the lookout for the thief too.
>>
No. 165968 ID: cf68aa
File 127157679212.png - (8.81KB , 400x400 , 813.png )
165968

>>165966

>That's sort of good. If someone could steal from them I'm worried.

>Another quick scan shows that RJ and Felix have some magical items. I can't tell each of them apart however.
>>
No. 165969 ID: 701a19

>>165968
What magic item is in the southwest corner of your room? That will help us determine what the 'colors' we're seeing mean.
>>
No. 165971 ID: d6fef9

>>165958
I'm sure you're more than capable of handling this. I'd like to say the boss could handle the dirty work if you found where the thief was, but he's rather spent from sparring earlier. All the same if you need someone on the ground we can get that covered. And if you can manage not to kill the creep we'd appreciate that. Some of our best friends were once foes and rogues, after all.

The item we're missing is a ring marked with the runes of Seal.

By the way, do you only sell or do you engage in buying or bartering? Like say if a new spell we're developed or knowledge of new magics were discovered.

>>165968
Yeah I don't think detect magic is going to be a very much use right now. Remember to keep it handy in the ruins though.
>>
No. 165972 ID: 701a19

>>165968
Well, unless that's it in the southwest corner of your room then it's not here.
Felix is busy at the moment so you two can't learn Soul magic from Chel, so how about you and Alex go and study the Basic and Sex grimoires?
Just trust me on this.
>>
No. 165973 ID: 1ac39d

it seems it can only say 'magic is here', but the blue result is interesting, what is it?
>>
No. 165976 ID: 701a19

>>165972
Ok, Cecil, here's the plan for the rest of the day:
Learn Basic and Sex magic with Alex.
Learn Soul Magic with Felix from Chel.
Learn how to Soul Bind from Nari.
Call an 'early night of it' and take Alex to bed.
>>
No. 165980 ID: cf68aa
File 127157917580.png - (23.44KB , 500x600 , 814.png )
165980

>>165971
>hehe... Don't worry stranger. I can take care of the thief myself...
--------------------------------------------
>>165973
>Oh, the blue thing is my staff.

>>165976

>That sounds like a plan. I really want some alone time with Alex, and learning magic with her, especially this... 'sex magic', may be fun

[Next day]

Cecil has been training with Alex,Nari and Chel. She has gained

Soul Bind
Soul Blade
Manascir
Sense Mana/Health
Enchance Pleasure and
Extend Edurance


[the stone moves to RJ]

>Hey guys. Man that was some night.
>Ain't had no sex life with no one but myself for years.
>And he is really good.
>>
No. 165986 ID: 701a19

>>165980
Glad to hear it! I guess that means you plan to keep this up for awhile, then?

So, what does a red aura mean?
OH! Also! Couldja ask the watch about "Zerin Aussa"?
>>
No. 165987 ID: 1ac39d

from the looks of it, it seems your auras are kinda linked together.
>>
No. 165991 ID: d6fef9

>>165980
Good to see you happy, the both of you. I think you're probably want to enjoy the afterglow a while longer, but when you're ready to get up we've got a few things to bug you about.

Some things including checking on a "Zerin Aussa" with the watch, reading up on a few grimoires, grabbing the staff and gloves we got you, discussing magic and probably a few other things. Not real rush just yet though.

Unless you want to get your hands on the Sex Grimoire Alex and Cecil were studying last night. I think you could find some use for Enhance Pleasure and Extend Endurance.

>>165986
Red means excited, remember?
>>
No. 165993 ID: 7524b0

>>165980
Hey RJ, what's up with your hat? You seem really attached to it.
>>
No. 165994 ID: 701a19

So, out of curiosity, does your hat have any special properties outside of being completely awesome?
>>
No. 165999 ID: cf68aa
File 127158074248.png - (6.65KB , 200x200 , 815.png )
165999

>>165987
>Linked? Oh! Yeah... When you do what we did the aura's kinda rub off on each other.

>>165993
>>165994
>My hat? What're you interested in this old thing for? 'ad it ever since I could remember. It's pretty neat and it can store almost anything I can put in it.

>>165991
>>165986

>Nah it's just a friend thing ya know? nothin serious.

>Well I did want to relax a bit but I guess I can look up this guy.

>...

>!?!? It's pointin somewhere!
>>
No. 166002 ID: 1ac39d

YES!! a solid lead!
>>
No. 166005 ID: d6fef9

>>165999
That guy is Lord Z, and he lives, it seems! Just give us a bearing on where that points, we'll look into it.

Oh and RJ, you'll want to eventually talk to Cecil about that thing. Especially since lately it seems like our awareness is not as... discrete as it used to be. Could be hard to keep secrets from Cecil for long periods of time, seeing as how we share the same head.
>>
No. 166006 ID: 701a19

>>165999
Alright! It's probably pointing towards the ruins, but still! Useful information!

Oh, and I didn't ask if you were going to get into a serious relationship, I asked if you planned to keep this up for awhile. You know, enjoying yourselves while you can?

Alright, we'll let you get back to basking in the dopamine rush.

[Switch to Nari, if she's awake. Otherwise, whoever is awake and not in this room]
>>
No. 166007 ID: 7524b0

>>165999
Okay now how about we find out what happens when it tries to locate a dead person.

Try "Cecil Von Central I" or just leave he I out.
>>
No. 166012 ID: cf68aa
File 127158291797.png - (17.67KB , 500x500 , 816.png )
166012

>>166007
>I tried that before. It just acts all weird and doesn't tell me anything I can understand.

>>166005
>I suppose I can tell him....

>>166006
-------------------------------------
>"And please guide Alex. She is going through a lot and she needs someone to help her through this and to realize that love is love no matter what form it may take.."

>Morning Guardians! ^_^ It's nice seeing you again. Well, hearing at least.
>>
No. 166014 ID: 1ac39d

morning nari, how was last night? being bound to both sides doing it must have felt odd/really good.
>>
No. 166020 ID: d6fef9

>>166012
And good moring to you too! Feeling good? How are you liking your new body? It wasn't awkward being suddenly taller or anything?

You know, you really are a sweetheart, praying for Alex and all that. She is a bit of a tough nut though, she's got her ways and she doesn't open up about them or change easily. How does it feel, being bound to her?
>>
No. 166021 ID: 701a19

>>166012
I'm sorry we haven't spent much time with you. Things have been rather busy, but that's a poor excuse.

So, how is the bond between you and Alex doing? Judging by the prayer we accidentally overheard (Sorry about that) it seems that all is not well.
Anything you can share with us on that? Any insights or suggestions?
OH! We were thinking of having Alex and Cecil soulbind today, and were wondering if you would like to be there with them.

Alright, with that out of the way, have you any tasks where we could help you?
>>
No. 166425 ID: cf68aa
File 127164470582.png - (29.57KB , 600x500 , 817.png )
166425

>>166014
>Doing it? Nothing much happened last night, at least nothing I could sense.

>>166020
>I'm used to it already. Do I do hit my head on things...

>Thanks though ^_^ I try to pray for everyone at least once a day. It seemed to work so far.

>>166021
>Alex... Now that we're bound I can sense what she is thinking a lot more clearly...
>I don't think she likes me very much... She's at her happiest when her and Cecil are alone together and seems to be angry if I try to spend too much time with him...

>Maybe I should stop trying to be with Cecil.. I don't want Alex to be upset.
>>
No. 166428 ID: 701a19

>>166425
She's a very jealous person. I think you're going to have to leave Cecil alone for now, and on focus on building a bond between Alex and yourself.
>>
No. 166434 ID: d6fef9

>>166425
Alex can be very possessive and selfish... honestly we aren't entirely sure why she is that way, or what it would take to help her grow out of that. Even with us she keeps a lot to herself.

What you should do is talk to her, tell her you understand how she feels aren't going to make any advances on Cecil. And then just be the best friend you can for her.

I don't think you should give up on Cecil, your love for him is true and we aren't going to let such a thing go to waste. But on the other hand, you shouldn't be in much of a rush to go and marry him or anything... and you are immortal after all.

I think what Alex needs are friends to be honest with and open up to. We are all friends already but she has a barrier to her feelings. Your bind can get through that, in a way even we can't. Alex and Cecil will probably soul bind soon and that will help in it's own way, but you know Cecil can be very thick headed.


...Whatever Alex's issues are, being bound to anyone is going to bring them to the surface sooner or later. What happens then... I don't know. But what ultimately happens between the three of you won't be known until it does.
>>
No. 166443 ID: 1ac39d

>>166425
hmmm... that looks like a class eleven triangle.

anyway. alex is scared that you are going to take Cecil from her. even though we all know that's not true it doesn't matter, fear mixed with love is a dangerous recipe. so for now just being her friend is a good idea.
>>
No. 166444 ID: 1ac39d

wait... [put all soulbind variables back to default power lvls.]
>>
No. 166458 ID: d6fef9

>>166443
Well she can't very well lie about her feelings, but she can say she won't get in Alex's way.

>>166444
I think they were already, didn't do any long term manipulations. Not much need to right now.
>>
No. 166484 ID: cf68aa
File 127164871010.png - (14.52KB , 500x500 , 818.png )
166484

>I want to at least be friends with Alex.. I try to show her how I feel about her through the bound but it's getting weaker every day now...

>The only reason this could happen is if one of the two bound people didn't want to be bound to the other person.
>>
No. 166488 ID: 701a19

Blaahhhh....
Ok, we need to talk to Alex.

@Alex: You awake?
>>
No. 166489 ID: 6e4310

>>166484
So, get closer to her in person. Spend time with her, and get to know her, and get her to know you.
>>
No. 166490 ID: 1ac39d

yes, we need you two to just hang out with Cecil not there. with Cecil not in the room she should be a lot less hostile towards you.
>>
No. 166491 ID: 7524b0

You should spend some time with Alex and avoid Cecil. Show her you're willing to stay distant when she's with him, but that you still want to be with her.
>>
No. 166502 ID: cf68aa
File 127164947427.png - (21.03KB , 550x600 , 819.png )
166502

>spending some alone time with her would be nice..

She leaves her room

>Oh! there she is!

>"Good morning Alex ^_^"

"... Morning Nari."
>>
No. 166503 ID: d6fef9

>>166484
Oh damn it all. I was hoping it only depended on your end... this puts a time limit on us all working things out.

Look you can't just rely on it, you need to talk with her. The bind provides understanding and empathy, but it doesn't mean much unless you use it alongside real interaction. You will want to try and discuss things with her before she binds with Cecil, if she's more accepting of you it may be strengthened by the emotional feedback... if she's still rejecting you it may have the opposite effect.

Nari just so you understand, we want help with this for three major reasons: Your happiness, Cecil's well being, and in Alex... something is wrong, and needs to be set right. Even with you out of the picture I'm afraid things would go badly with her, and that would hurt Cecil as well.
>>
No. 166505 ID: d6fef9

>>166502
Ask to talk with her for a moment. Try to summon up a feeling of being somber and serious, she'll be less likely to shy you on if she feels that.
>>
No. 166551 ID: 1ac39d

@alex: sorry but this is going deeper then simply not wanting nari to take Cecil, we are getting emotional readings off of you that make it look like you dislike nari on a personal level.
>>
No. 166584 ID: cf68aa
File 127165180323.png - (20.38KB , 600x500 , 820.png )
166584

>"Uhm... Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure mya,"

They both go into one of the rooms and sit across from each other.

...
...
...

"Well?"

>"Uhmm...."

>I don't know what to say...
>>
No. 166593 ID: 701a19

>>166584
"Since we got the soulbind I've been feeling that you are... unhappy with me. It hurts, Alex. I don't want anything more than to make you and Cecil happy; I love you, Alex, and I want to know what I can do to make you happy."
>>
No. 166604 ID: d6fef9

>>166584
Say you're sorry... and that you won't try to get in Alex's way with Cecil, and you'll let them be together alone as much as she likes. Talk about you wanting to be Alex's friend, and you feel her bind to you growing weak.

Just try to be honest about how you feel. Even if you don't want to do what you'll say you'll do.
>>
No. 166637 ID: cf68aa
File 127165388359.png - (16.36KB , 400x400 , 821.png )
166637

>"Well... I want you to know that I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way.. I want you to be happy and I really don't want to steal anyone from you.. I love both you and Cecil and I don't want to make either of you sad.."

"Really mya?"

>"Yes."

"Then stay away from us."

>"What!? A-Alex I can't do th-"

"I thought so. I've seen people like you before Nari. You act all cute and try to be friends wit someone just so you can steal away everything they have mya."

>"Alex I'm not like th-"

"Don't say it. That's exactly how you are. If you really don't want to hurt anyone then pick someone else to fall in love with."

>"Alex....."

>I think I'm going to cry...
>>
No. 166644 ID: 6e4310

>>166637
@Alex: No, she's REALLY not like that at all.
She wants you, her, and Cecil to all be together and happy.
She's willing to back off romantically, she loves you both so much.
[Send Nari's feelings to Alex.]
>>
No. 166647 ID: 476456

Kiss her, it'll be hillarious.
>>
No. 166648 ID: 6e4310

>>166644
Addendum:
Could YOU fall in love with someone other than Cecil?
>>
No. 166649 ID: 701a19

>>166637
It's ok, Nari, just let it out.
It sounds like Alex was in a similar situation in the past, and was badly hurt as a result.
We'll talk to her about it.

[Switch to Alex]
Ok, why do you dislike Nari so much? Honestly? You should be able to feel her emotions as clearly as we have been able to, so you should know what you just said is completely wrong. You know she's innocent, and you know she's putting you before herself.
Why would you say something so hurtful to somebody who doesn't deserve it?

Wait, no, nevermind, I know what it is. It's Laura.
We're going to talk about that, then, and you are going to tell us everything that happened.
>>
No. 166650 ID: 7524b0

@Alex: Idiot. Only yesterday did we communicate her emotions to you. Now you think she doesn't love you at all? Well how about this? Does this feel fake? [transmit Nari's emotions to Alex]

This is about what happened in your past, isn't it? Laura betrayed you. Nari will NEVER do that.
>>
No. 166652 ID: 701a19

>>166647
That seems like a wise idea.
Tell her you're in love with her, and give her the most passionate kiss you can. Then hug her and hold on through whatever she sends at you while we talk to her.
>>
No. 166654 ID: d6fef9

>>166637
I'm sorry Nari, we didn't think she'd still be so blind... going to intervene. Forgive us, for the sake of healing this is going to hurt you both.

[Switch to Alex]
I'm surprised you can be this cold and misunderstanding, even after the bind. Is that what Laura did to you? Is that what you see that everywhere? Nari is not Laura. This is Nari.
[Amplify the soul bind as much as possible and add to the feelings understanding of Nari's thoughts, dreams and desires. Show Nari what we can of Alex's fears and insecurities.]

...Sorry Alex, but this path you are on will destroy you without an intervention.
>>
No. 166670 ID: 288dda

I'm going to vote against transmitting Nari's emotions right off the bat. Alex gets one more chance to explain.
>>
No. 166687 ID: cf68aa
File 127165615594.png - (29.61KB , 500x600 , 822.png )
166687

Alex blocks the voices from reaching her.

"Tell your friends the voices to leave me alone and to not bring up Laura ever again..."

>"Laura...? Alex did she ever hurt you? Is she why you're acting thi-"

"SHUT UP!"

>"!?"

"I'm leaving to spend time with Cecil. Don't bother us..."

>"..."
>>
No. 166688 ID: e3f578

[To Alex]
Shut the fuck up bitch. You don't know half the shit you say. Goddamn, if you were in Fallout BAM straight to the slavers faster than you could say Myron.
>>
No. 166690 ID: e31d52

>>166687
Nari: ohkay, we've played nice. Now she has to listen.

Slap her as hard as you can across the cheek. When you do that, we will get in and make certain she knows how much of a bitch she's been.
>>
No. 166691 ID: e3f578

>>166690
Hell, I'm thinking maybe we should slap her with spells.
>>
No. 166694 ID: 7524b0

>>166687
Well, that didn't work out at all. Leave Alex alone. When she calms down we'll try to talk to her again. Don't approach her or Cecil yourself.

It will probably take a while to fix this. Yet time is relative. You live forever. Surely you can be patient.
>>
No. 166696 ID: 701a19

>>166687
Ok, Nari. Something is seriously wrong with Alex.
We'll take care of this; your mother should be best at comforting you right now.
[Switch to Replay this entire Sequence to Cecil]
She's blocked us out, so we need you to ask her about Laura. If it's driving her to hurt Nari that badly, then it's a serious problem.
We are going to work this out.
>>
No. 166698 ID: 701a19

>>166690
No, that would shock Alex but just make her feel justified.

>>166691
No, I'm pretty certain that destroying souls to resolve a tiff like this is FAR into the 'evil' category.
>>
No. 166706 ID: d6fef9

>>166687
She... she just shut us out. It makes sense, since she did create the stones... We've grown arrogant of our abilities, sorry Nari. You and us together can't reach her, so I guess it's up to Cecil alone.

Cecil is going to notice you're upset, unless you want us to block it. I don't know what you want to tell him about all this, but don't mention Laura to him. As for us, I think the most we can do is suggest that he bind with Alex soon.

Again sorry, this wouldn't have happened so badly if not for us...
[Give Nari a psychic hug. Not based on anyone elses emotions, just a hug from us.]
>>
No. 166709 ID: d6fef9

>>166690
>>166691
>>166696
>>166698
I suggest against either Nari taking the offense or replaying this to Cecil, we don't want her cutting herself off even further from either of them.

Let Alex and Cecil soul bind first, and we'll work from there.
>>
No. 166710 ID: cf68aa
File 127165727679.png - (18.91KB , 400x400 , 823.png )
166710

>No.. I can't hit Alex that would be terrible... I hate being hit so why would I do something like that...?

>I don't know what to do now though... I though if I was kind to her she'd see I meant it.

>>166706
>Thanks. I hope Cecil will be able to get through to her..
-------------------------------------------

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
No. 166714 ID: e31d52

YO, TRANSGENDER POSTERBOY!

YOUR BITCHES BE ARGUING.
>>
No. 166718 ID: d6fef9

>>166710
Hey wa- no wait this might be better.
[Put the idea of soul binding with Alex right away after waking in his head. Make it a pleasant thought with lots of kissing.]

(We shouldn't really interfere much here, Alex will catch on. And maybe cause us even worse problems for us.)

[To Nari]
Why don't you go talk with you mom? She can do more to help than we can. And if you're feeling better by the time Cecil wakes up things will hopefully go more smoothly.

[Switch to I-Shop]
Any progress with that thief?
>>
No. 166720 ID: 701a19

>>166710
[Hit Cecil with an imitation Indian burn until he wakes up, then replay this entire Sequence to him]
She's blocked us out, so we need you to ask her about Laura. If it's driving her to hurt Nari that badly, then it's a serious problem.
We are going to work this out.
>>
No. 166733 ID: e3f578

[Invoke Nightmare of Dart hurting Alex and Nari because they couldn't get along]
>>
No. 166738 ID: 1ac39d

ether laura stole someone from alex, or someone stole laura from her. and from how this is working, it was friend that did it.
>>
No. 166761 ID: cf68aa
File 127165924153.png - (18.72KB , 400x400 , 824.png )
166761

Nari
>... Okay. I'll go see her now.
-------------------------------
I Shop
>Nope. Nothing yet. I'll be sure to call ya stranger.
--------------------------------------------

Cecil dreams of her eventual Soul Bind with Alex. She had a terrible dream so she feels better now.

She still stays fast asleep.


>>166720

>Huh? Wha?
>>
No. 166772 ID: 1ac39d

Alex is starting to attack nari out of the wretched mixture of fear and love. alone they are normal but mixed together it becomes toxic.
>>
No. 166776 ID: 701a19

>>166761
[Show Cecil again]
This thing about Laura is tearing Alex apart, and she's taking it out on Nari. You need to get to the bottom of this.
>>
No. 166780 ID: d6fef9

>>166761
Hey Cecil, Alex is on her way back here right now. We... sorta upset her with too much prying. And other stuff. Don't worry about the details right now, just try and make her happy ok? And don't ask her about it right away. In fact, we were never here.

Also, soul binding is a fine idea if you're up to it. You both are too damn hard headed to deal with things without it.
>>
No. 166799 ID: 7524b0

>>166761
Don't let Alex know we're in your head. She's very upset at us right now. Don't mention Laura. Not yet.
>>
No. 166800 ID: cf68aa
File 127166084014.png - (21.56KB , 400x400 , 825.png )
166800

>Laura? Who's... Oh! Laura from school? Man I haven't heard that name in years.

Alex steps in

"Hey Cecil~"

>"Hey Alex. Good morning."

"You're not wearing a shirt again~"

>"Old habits die hard."

"So what do you want to do mya?"

>"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to.. Soul Bind with me?"

"Yes mya! I'd love to!"

>So, why was she talking about Laura in the first place?
>>
No. 166802 ID: d6fef9

>>166800
Old drama with Alex. SAY NOTHING OF IT.
>>
No. 166804 ID: 7524b0

>>166800
...Forget we said anything.

[switch to Felix if he's awake, if not then Chel]
>>
No. 166805 ID: 701a19

>>166800
Alex just did something completely horrible and unjustifiable. Why are we rewarding her for that?

Cecil, do you have anything to say about the conversation I showed you? Anything at all?
>>
No. 166807 ID: d6fef9

>>166805
(Not yet! We need the soul bind first. They're going to be emotionally fused, neither should be upset going in.)
>>
No. 166808 ID: 1ac39d

>>166805
agree. she needs to trust you enough that she will tell you. tell her 'but first, you need to tell me what happened with Laura.'
>>
No. 166809 ID: 7524b0

>>166800
Wait, Cecil are you feeling Nari's emotions at all?

When Alex bound with Nari, could you feel Alex's emotions through the bind with Nari?
>>
No. 166810 ID: d6fef9

>>166809
(Cecil felt it via nightmares earlier. The feeling mostly faded already.)
>>
No. 166814 ID: cf68aa
File 127166283731.png - (20.82KB , 400x400 , 826.png )
166814

Alex and Cecil begin the Soul Bind ritual.
-------------------------------------------------

>"There there sweetie. It's okay."

>If I see Alex I'm going to beat the crap out of her..
>>
No. 166815 ID: 7524b0

>>166814
As tempting as that is... and it really is, let me tell you...

Alex really isn't as much of a bitch as she seems. She's got some kind of major trauma in her past throwing a monkey wrench into this whole relationship. She won't talk to us about it, though. She seems to think we're compromised.
>>
No. 166816 ID: 701a19

>>166814
Yea, tell me about it. We were tempted to use some Red Tincture to smack the stupid right out of her mouth, but we aren't nearly evil enough to use something so inherently evil without a damn good reason.

Anyway, lets get you caught up.
[Replays the scene]
>>
No. 166819 ID: d6fef9

>>166814
Few things more dangerous than a wounded heart fighting for what it loves. We thought that between Nari and ourselves we could reach her and help her understand, but the moment we were perceived as a threat we got shut down. We were arrogant and careless.

The only real hope is that Cecil and Alex can work things out after their soul bind. That closed heart needs to be opened, and Cecil is the only one capable of it now. Alex isn't about to trust anyone else.
>>
No. 166820 ID: cf68aa
File 12716646842.png - (21.18KB , 400x400 , 827.png )
166820

>>166819
>>166815
>>166816

Chel sees what happened between Alex and Nari

>... She yelled at my little Nari?

>She'd dead.

"Mommy.. Try not to be upset with Alex..."

>"I'm not sweetie."
>>
No. 166821 ID: 476456

u mad
>>
No. 166822 ID: 7524b0

>>166820
Hey. Hey now, calm down. There's no need for that. Nari loves Alex. If you kill her, Nari will be crushed.
>>
No. 166823 ID: 701a19

>>166820
Except Nari loves Alex in spite of this, and that would leave Nari feeling horrible.
We showed you that so you could best comfort Nari.
Give us a chance to work this out. We'll probably have Alex in tears over her actions at some point, if that helps.
>>
No. 166825 ID: d6fef9

>>166820
Yes she did, but none of that is what she wanted before...
[Replay the conversation with Alex before she was bound with Nari]

We really had hoped it would work out after that. I mean, we didn't even tell her to do it. But whatever happened with this Laura girl hurt her so bad it warped her reality. She is simply not capable of looking past that experience on her own.

We tried to hammer her with Nari's true emotions and intents, and that might have worked to set her straight about her but she shut us off completely.

And speaking of cutting things off...
[To Nari]
Alex and Cecil are starting the soul binding. We have the power to shut it down, but that needs to be your call.
>>
No. 166826 ID: d6fef9

>>166825
I meant, shutting down the feedback from their binding to you.
>>
No. 166828 ID: cf68aa
File 127166581642.png - (20.29KB , 400x400 , 828.png )
166828

>>166825
Nari
>No.. Let them bind. They'll be happier that way.
------------------------------------------------

>I hope Cecil can get my daughters feelings through her thick skull..

>>166821
>Furious

>>166822
>>166823

>Fine. But if she hurts my daughters feelings again...

"OH GOD!"

>... I think their Bind is complete.
>>
No. 166830 ID: 701a19

>>166828
I think we're gonna just keep Nari and Alex away from each other until this is resolved.

@Cecil
How is it?
>>
No. 166833 ID: d6fef9

>>166828
Sorry Nari I misspoke, do you want to have your feedback from them limited? I mean it's... nice and all but...

At the very least, if we aren't shutting it down ask your mom for some privacy.
>>
No. 166835 ID: d6fef9

>>166828
Chel, you may want to give your daughter some privacy, unless she wants us to cut off the feedback to her. Cecil and Alex will probably be at it for a while.
>>
No. 166840 ID: cf68aa
File 127166697132.gif - (53.03KB , 400x400 , 829.gif )
166840

>"I'll leave you alone for a bit okay? If you need to talk to me I'll be right outside."
-----------------------------------------------
>"Okay mommy."

Chel leaves.

>...
>.....
>//////////
>>
No. 166846 ID: 1ac39d

:3
>>
No. 166847 ID: d6fef9

>>166840
Well.. how's it feel? Compared to when you binded yourself, that is.
>>
No. 166854 ID: cf68aa
File 127166830224.png - (17.01KB , 400x400 , 830.png )
166854

>>166847

>Uhm... It feels kinda w-weird.

>They're touching each other and s-stuff..
>>
No. 166856 ID: 7524b0

>>166854
They're having sex, you mean. I hope someday, they'll let you join in directly.
>>
No. 166857 ID: d6fef9

>>166854
If you want us to limit it's effects on you let us know. We'll stay close in case it get's to be too much for you.

[Time skip through the binding, unless Nari wants us to intervene.]
>>
No. 166858 ID: 7524b0

>>166857
The binding's over, this is the postbind rush and related activities.
>>
No. 166902 ID: d6fef9

>>166858
Well yes I meant the bindings aftereffects... Just want her to have the choice of feeling all of this or not.
>>
No. 167237 ID: cf68aa
File 127174645872.png - (18.44KB , 400x400 , 831.png )
167237

>N-No. You don't have to stop it, it feels nice...

>I just don't w-want to be intruding on anything..
>>
No. 167240 ID: e31d52

>>167237
Uh...

Guys? I wonder if she knows how to... uh...Handle this sort of thing.

If you.... er, if you know my meaning.
>>
No. 167242 ID: 701a19

>>167237
@Felix
When you're done, you should meet up with Nari and learn some spells from her.
Start with Soul Bind; you have plenty of power but need practice with fine control, and learning Soul Bind will help with that.
>>
No. 167243 ID: 1ac39d

>>167240
he means touch yourself. rub your crotch.
>>
No. 167245 ID: d6fef9

>>167237
You're bound to each of them, you have a right to what they feel, as they have to you. But with us, you all have a choice about it. And it's going to probably end up a bit more than hugging and kissing this time, it will be like your mom was saying... I guess it's a safe way to learn about it.

How about we leave you be for a while, and check back in a little bit?
>>
No. 167247 ID: 7524b0

>>167237
Well as far as we know they're okay with it. How about we leave you be for a while. Don't touch yourself in areas they aren't touching already, as Cecil and Alex can feel that and that would be kindof distracting to them.
>>
No. 167249 ID: 701a19

[Switch to Gene]
>>
No. 167730 ID: cf68aa
File 127183242325.png - (12.77KB , 400x600 , 32.png )
167730

>T-touch there...? I'm not s-sure if I should......
-------------------------------------------

>Can't go faster then the speed of light eh?

>Fine! I'll just increase the speed of light by a bit and go to that speed.
>>
No. 167733 ID: e31d52

@Nari
We've never lead you wrong before, have we? :3c
>>
No. 167735 ID: 1ac39d

yo, you know there is a simpler way of getting somewhere then simply going faster, you can also make the distance shorter.
>>
No. 167739 ID: 701a19

>>167730
There's actually a funny fact behind that.
You see light actually moves at the propagation rate of the universe, with all other events being related rates proportional to that. If you increased the speed of light, then everything else would speed up proportionally with the obvious result of making it impossible to notice the speed difference.

So, what exactly are you up to at the moment?
>>
No. 167741 ID: d6fef9

>>167730
Why the hell do you need to go that fast anyways? Do you even know how fast that is?
>>
No. 167754 ID: 7524b0

Or you could just not travel all the distance. Skip some of it.
>>
No. 167761 ID: cf68aa
File 12718338715.png - (16.43KB , 500x500 , 832.png )
167761

>>167733
Nari
>N-no..
--------------------------------------

>Heh, like voices could know how these things work.

>Right now I'm trying to invent a new spell that would allow one to travel at the speed of light.

>sadly there have been several... Mishaps. One involved the test subject being flattened by the sheer wind resistance.

>And the last time I tried it the test subject never returned. He'll probably be back in a few years.

>It's just for fun though.
>>
No. 167766 ID: abead8

>>167761
Frankly unless you are attempting to travel to other planets, traveling at light speed is so uncontrollable that is just isn't practical.
>>
No. 167769 ID: 701a19

>>167761
Ah, well if you don't have an interest in comparing notes then I suppose we can't help you.

What are you using for test subjects?

So, what's at the ruins that you need somebody else to help you resolve? I would assume it's something a bit more significant than mere debris...
>>
No. 167772 ID: d6fef9

>>167761
Find out how fast light is first. I think what counts for "instant" is probably far less than what you're aiming for.

>He'll probably be back in a few years.
>It's just for fun though.
You know, that's not really the attitude of a proper researcher. More like a mad magician.

But I digress, we wandering head voices aren't here to nitpick over that sort of thing. Hello it's nice to meet you, how are you, and what's your story. Call us Geist, if you need a name for us. Feel free to ask us anything.

[To Nari]
Hey you need to learn about this sometime, and really for a girl your age you should have long ago. And not just by way of explanation.
>>
No. 167784 ID: cf68aa
File 127183532819.png - (20.01KB , 500x600 , 833.png )
167784

>>167772
Nari
>Okay... Father never told me anything before. It's pretty n-new to me... !? What're they doing!?
-----------------------
>Ah yes. I have been called Mad before. But then again, what scientist isn't eccentric?

>Most of the spells I've made have been for the good of mankind. And our more bestial bretheren.

>>167766
>True.. I'll just scrap this project. For now.

>>167769
>Test subejects.. hehe..

>well anyway. I need help getting past some of the magical and dangerous defenses set up within the school. Lord Z and Master L made sure to protect their rooms very well.
>>
No. 167787 ID: 7524b0

>>167784
Okay, tell us what the problem is.
>>
No. 167789 ID: 701a19

>>167784
Believe it or not most scientists are very rational. The 'mad' part comes in when you start disregarding things like professional ethics and properly controlled experiments.

We could just ask them to let us in. Had you considered that possibility?
For Master L, I mean, since I doubt you're equipped to find Lord Z.
>>
No. 167792 ID: d6fef9

>>167784
>And our more bestial bretheren.
...Bestial, eh? Mind if we ask which races you include in that? Because all the people we've met so far have just been people like any other. And that's coming from someone who communicates telepathically with them, hearing their thoughts.

Well except for Gaia but that's an outlier of sentience if ever there were one. Such a half-mind freakish plant thing, that one. Oh if you want to know or see anything we've experienced we can actually replay those things for you. There's a few of Darts attacks whose nature I think you'll find of interest.

[To Nari]
Well between girls, that usually involves fingers or tongues. Usually both.
>>
No. 167810 ID: cf68aa
File 127183729455.png - (19.07KB , 400x550 , 834.png )
167810

>>167787
>>167789

>Yes, well the problem is that both men are rather elusive. See, they're set up not only more practical defenses like golems but also things like barriers, curses and even riddles. I can solve the riddles but I'd need assistance with anything else.

>>167792
>I'd love to see these recordings sometime.

>And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them. I was simply saying they resemble animals from days gone by.

>Though they do tend to be less... Modest then most humans.
---------------------------------------

Nari
>Tongues...?
>....

>?? they stopped.
>>
No. 167811 ID: 701a19

>>167803
If you think humans are modest then you have some strange concepts.
So far L hasn't shown himself to be very elusive at all.
As far as Z goes, have you seen him since the school was destroyed? Did you attend the school and study under him?
>>
No. 167814 ID: d6fef9

>>167803
Well that's just culture for you. Alex for one goes past modesty, right into unhealthy territory.

Here, have a couple interesting things we've seen.
[Replay Dart's magic stone on the hospital.]
[Replay Gaia's attack on Master L]
We're not sure how well Master L fared after that. He was wounded but lived, although we couldn't contact him later. It's a damn shame, since we convinced him to serve L before he went nuts.

Also there's another matter, we have a number of stones we use for communication but one is fused with the dust left from a shard of philosophers stone. It seems to be able to cast a limited number of powerful spells from itself or another of our stones. It also seems to speak, but it is so quiet we haven't been able to hear it. Any thoughts on that?
>>
No. 167815 ID: 7524b0

>>167810
Yes, I suppose that's true. Cultural differences are always there... Hey, when you get to those riddles, can you let us try to solve them first? Just so we can try to do it on our own. I'm sure you don't need the help.

@Nari: Oh, they probably passed out or something. That seems to happen after binding.
>>
No. 167818 ID: d6fef9

>>16781
[To Nari]
Oh, uh... do you feel either of them being upset or anything?
>>
No. 167833 ID: cf68aa
File 127183826893.png - (3.92KB , 240x300 , 835.png )
167833

>>167811

>I'm 18. I never went to the school. Shame, they had the best labs available.

>>167814

>Interesting.. Very interesting. I have a theory on this 'Red Stone'
>The Philosophers' Stone is a object made out of dozens of souls. I'm assuming that the residue left over contains just one soul which should be good or a hundred or so spells.
>Now, this soul may either be offering advice OR it could simply be trying to talk. These souls have no emotions left and thankfully don't really suffer withing the stone. Though once it is used up the Soul may never enter the Afterlife.

>>167815
>Sure, they tend to bore me anyway..
-----------------------------------------
Nari
>No.. They're still awake.

>>167818
>No. I can't tell what their doing.
>>
No. 167839 ID: 701a19

>>167833
We are curious about what it's trying to say.
You see, it came from Master L's stone, so we're wondering just how he went about creating it.

I noticed you didn't answer the question about seeing Lord Z. Curious.

So, what exactly is your long-term goal? Become a master of all forms of magic? Kill Dart? Conquer the world? Rebuild the school? Learn everything? Surpass the Philosopher?
We are curious.
>>
No. 167842 ID: d6fef9

>>167833
We have no interest in using it up completely, though it has proved useful already...
[Replay the Delivery of the stone to King Sils]
Do you know how we can release the soul? Call us bleeding hearts but we really do try to heal and save everyone we can. Releasing a soul from a red magic rock is just what we would do... wait, are alchemist gloves the same way? Kinda messed up if it is.

And on that subject, any thoughts on how to bring back the long dead? Or someone who suffered something more than that, having their soul damaged or removed or perhaps even turned into a monster or philosopher's stone?

[To Nari]
I think the afterglow faded some, and now they're talking about something... we won't intrude yet but if you feel anything very negative we'll step in and sort it out best we can.
>>
No. 167861 ID: cf68aa
File 127184007297.png - (9.14KB , 400x600 , 836.png )
167861

>>167839

>my goal in life...? My is to gain the ultimate spell. One that will do anything and everything. So far the only one that's even come close to that is Aer.

>>167842
>Releasing the soul is mere childs play. I can do it myself if you need.

>As for your second question I'm not a master on life and death. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question

>Now if you'll excuse me I must go, good day.

He pulls out and Odd Scroll and after a second he's gone
-------------------------------------------------
Nari
>I'm just wondering why they stopped so soon.. I mean, suddenly.
>>
No. 167864 ID: 1ac39d

@nari: well, if you aren't getting any bad emotions off of them... then they could just be done, or something.
>>
No. 167866 ID: 701a19

>>167861
[Switch to Cecil]
Hey, boss-man!
>>
No. 167868 ID: d6fef9

>>167861
[To Nari]
Well I guess we'll go see... hopefully we won't make the situation worse than it already is.

[Switch to Cecil]
You guys ok?
>>
No. 167879 ID: cf68aa
File 127184196529.png - (40.47KB , 800x600 , 837.png )
167879

>>167864
>>167866
>>167868
-------------------------------
"I'm sorry mya..."

>"It's not your fault Alex.. So.. You really don't like being touched 'there'?"

"No.."

>"Have you ever.. Done it yourself?"

"No. Have you?"

>"Well not since I got this body but yeah I guess..."

"Sorry Cecil. I just don't like it mya."

>"No it's okay.."
>>
No. 167881 ID: 701a19

>>167879
Where does she not like being touched? We would rather not work based on assumptions.

Also, ask her why.
>>
No. 167882 ID: 7524b0

>>167879
...buh?

GREAT. I wonder if the problem is that Alex would prefer to be a guy?
>>
No. 167884 ID: 1ac39d

regardless of where it is, it could be a psychological hang up.
>>
No. 167886 ID: d6fef9

>>167879
I... what? Seriously? Ok, you're really going to have to talk to her about what bothers her and why. God knows WE can't, we've tried.

It could be that something has hurt her before to make her this way, physically or emotionally. As her if she has always felt like that, or if something happened to her. Or just talk about her past in general, try to understand her.

We know you aren't the best sort of people person, but you are the only one she can possibly open up to. The empathy from the bind will aid you. And remember, do not mention Laura no matter what. But ask about her experiences back in school, hopefully she will offer the subject up herself.

[To Nari]
Seems whatever problems Alex have are getting in the way of intimacy, we're going to let Cecil talk to her. If they can't even get over this... Nari, if things don't work out between these two, know it has everything to do with Alex and not of you.
>>
No. 167887 ID: cf68aa
File 127184368630.png - (40.55KB , 800x600 , 838.png )
167887

>She's talking about her crotch okay?

>"Why not Alex? What's wrong?"

"It's just.. You know some stuff happened back in Talimere mya and yeah. It's just past stuff. I can still play around with you if you want mya."

>"Alex I think we need to talk about this first."

"It's nothing really mya. I've gotten over it."

>"We're bound Alex. I can sense it's still bothering you."

".... Back in Talimere they don't accept people like me, half breeds mya. I hid it really well for a long time and it was only me and my dad living there so we they never saw my mom, she's human remember? But... Well my kind usually have long tails and mine is pretty short. That's usually the giveaway for a halfbreed mya."

She looks off as she begins to talk more about her past.

"So I would always wear things like my cloak to like hide my tail mya. And these guys found out about mom and...."

>"And?"

"They.... They ripped off my cloak and.... they.. they saw my tail mya and they started makin fun of me and stuff and saying I was useless and garbage and ugly... So I-I hit one.. and they all got mad and they...."

Tears begin to form

"They pushed me... And I..."

Her voice trails off

>"Alex..."

"I'm sorry Cecil. I know it's not your fault mya... And you're the one who has to suffer now for it."
>>
No. 167888 ID: e31d52

>>167887
Hug her.

Tightly.
>>
No. 167890 ID: 7524b0

>>167887
Hrm, I know one method that worked for someone in this situation before.

Let her do everything. You don't get to touch her in any way without her permission.
>>
No. 167891 ID: 1ac39d

hrm, that also makes the 'why' of her being a lesbian more apparent. a very deep seated fear of men. that's probably why even though she liked you while you were a man she couldn't LIKE you like you, her mind was conflicting itself with overlays of bad things in the past with you.
>>
No. 167893 ID: 701a19

>>167887
Get close to her, hug her, and kiss her.
"Alex, I'm not the one suffering here, you are. I want to work through this together."
>>
No. 167894 ID: d6fef9

>>167887
Cecil, this kind of thing is difficult to heal, and perhaps can never totally be. A lot of time and tenderness and perhaps she can get passed it in part... but given that it's been so long I don't see it being enough.

There's a solution though, but I guarantee neither of you will be comfortable with it: ...ReWrite. The dark mana spell. Learn it, and erase that wound from her mind. If not entirely, than just the experience of it. The actual fact of it can be kept, or altered to something else if she wishes.

Remember, this is the spell Dart cast on Felix. It cost him much, but he no longer remembers his being the ones whose hands killed his family. He still has a long way to go but it isn't destroying him anymore.
>>
No. 167895 ID: 1ac39d

>>167894
an evil spell used for a wondrous purpose...
>>
No. 167899 ID: d6fef9

>>167895
It's a dangerous tool, nothing more. Most of the other dark spells aren't but this one has it's place.

Soul heal might do some good for her as well, if the soul extends to spirit and emotions.
>>
No. 167902 ID: 1ac39d

basically it started as a bad splinter, with quick psychiatric help it would have never gotten this bad, but you know alex. she doesn't tell anyone about stuff like that. the wound has just sat there, she has ignored it, it festered and is now very infected. fixing it is pretty much impossible because the extent of the damage will leave a lot of scars. using rewrite should hopefully make it so it's as if the splinter never happened in the first place.
>>
No. 167906 ID: d6fef9

>>167902
I'm afraid that much healing would require extensive rewriting, more than we could safely do. And more than we really should, since so much of her history and personality has been shaped by it, it would be like rewriting everything. And the result would be a personality and memory that doesn't quite make sense to itself anymore.

However removing just the original experience should take away the visceral fear she now has.
>>
No. 167911 ID: 1ac39d

>>167906
fine, just take out the splinter and treat the wound.
>>
No. 167929 ID: 6e4310

All this talk of rewriting is making me pretty uncomfortable...
It's an easy fix, and if Alex ever finds out, she'll never forgive you.
It'd be like raping her mind. For a good cause, but the ends don't justify the means.
It would be just like what they did to her, worse even.
>>
No. 167982 ID: 701a19

Wait, who the crap thought ReWrite was a good idea?
Besides being an ethically dicey issue, even if the memory was erased her response wouldn't change. The only difference would be that she wouldn't understand why she was uncomfortable being touched.
>>
No. 168024 ID: d6fef9

>>167929
No one said to do it without her permission.

>>167982
If that were the case, Felix would still be consumed by guilt and self hatred. For Alex, being touched down there brings back that trauma, getting rid of the memory will free her of that.

Exactly what effect the spell has depends on how you use it. Just rewriting someone to be a different happier person is of course wrong, as is manipulating someone so they don't connect their feelings to what they remember. Taking out one traumatic memory and causing no other changes is an act of mercy. It depends entirely on how you use the spell.

We could always ask the I Shop owner on the details of the spell workings, but the dark grimoire should explain it itself.
>>
No. 168092 ID: 6e4310

>>168024
Don't tell me you honestly think she'd LET us use ReWrite?!
Just asking would put a major strain on the relationship.
ReWrite is completely out of the question, even if Alex agrees to it, no. Even if she asks, no.
It's just too much.
Too much of an easy-out. Too much chance something goes wrong.
>>
No. 168114 ID: 7524b0

>>168092
It's either ReWrite, or weeks of therapy.
>>
No. 168137 ID: 1ac39d

>>168114
weeks? no this will take months, maybe years of therapy. so the only way you are going to have enough time for all that is if waiting that long isn't as big a deal. so you need to stay with nari so you can hold onto the elven immortality.
>>
No. 168138 ID: e31d52

Because magic is always the solution and nothing could go terribly, terribly wrong!
>>
No. 168204 ID: a805a5

>>168137
Worth it.
ReWrite is just avoiding the problem, therapy will help her with other issues, too.
>>
No. 168318 ID: cf68aa
File 127191539888.png - (17.45KB , 400x400 , 839.png )
168318

Cecil hugs her tightly

>"Alex, I'm not the one suffering here, you are. I want to work through this together."

"I'm sorry...."

>"Don't be.."

"Cecil.. I don't think this is something I can get over. I've tried and tried and tired mya. I just can't do it."

>>167894
>What!?
>....

>"Alex... I can use ReWrite if you want..."

"Mya!?"

>"It's up to you."

".........."

Alex pulls the voices to her.
--------------------------------------

>Hey guys... Uhm... Sorry about before mya.
>I really need your advice mya.
>What should I do?
>>
No. 168320 ID: 288dda

Say no.

Everyone here wants to help you - voices included - but that's not the way to do it.
>>
No. 168322 ID: b4cf40

Hey, didn't one of us give that idea in the first place?

Maybe we can write her to accept Nari :O
>>
No. 168323 ID: 1ac39d

first, promise to apologize to Nari, she didn't deserve that.



now, if you really have tried your hardest to get over this then Rewrite may be your only shot. but think about it before you decide.
>>
No. 168328 ID: d6fef9

>>168318
We're arguing over it ourselves... Alex, you've tried to get over this and couldn't. This may be the only alternative to being like this the rest of your life.

But the fact is we don't know enough about this spell, how dangerous it can be. What would be best if only the experience were removed, and nothing else. The memory can be replaced with something nice, or those villains can just have called you names and nothing more, or replace it all with nothing but a gray haze. You may or may not retain the memory that something happened at all, but then would the memory of your life since make any sense?

Our only comparison is what happened to Felix. He was being torn apart by the memory of murdering his family by Dart's command. Then that stone in him rewrote and erased all his memories with Dart, which ended up being an act of mercy. He's still angry and mixed up, thinking Dart killed his family by some other means but he's moving on and being a little happy. Well, it also helps he's been banging RJ since yesterday.

Ahem.

I support using the spell if you're comfortable with doing so. You just need to be really careful how you use it, and decide what exact changes you want made. And... if there are any other things you want changed, do it now. I know you don't want us to remind you of your old friend beginning with L, and we really don't know what is was all about, but it seems like something you'd be better off without.
>>
No. 168333 ID: 701a19

>>168318
Alex, we're fine. You can heap insults and abuse on us all you like, we don't care about that.
If you want to apologize, do it to Nari. She didn't deserve that.

As far as ReWrite goes? Well, it's not without benefits, or risks.

It's a powerful spell, and memories are odd spell targets. There's a chance, however small, that something could go wrong, and we currently have no way of fixing such a mistake.
Then there's the ethical implications - if we are a product of our experiences, then what does it mean to change them?

The benefits are, of course, very clear. You saw yourself what happened with Felix. She went from a catatonic mess to being a mentally healthy (if a bit intense) person almost instantly.
It would almost certainly remove the problem, and would do so immediately instead of the years of therapy required to achieve a semi-normal state through normal means.

Then there are the potential neutral side effects; events such as this can alter a person's sexuality. Your preferences might change as a result of removing the trauma. This is neither good or bad, it simply is.

Ultimately, the choice is yours.

On a related note, we won't ask you about the event which prompted the recent argument, but you need to tell Cecil about it.
We can leave you two alone when you talk about it, but keeping secrets like that from your fiancee would only end in tears.
Well, technically there were tears already; Cecil was tormented in his sleep due to his link, but we covered that up for everybody's sake.
>>
No. 168337 ID: 7524b0

>>168318
Alex, from the sounds of things you haven't tried to get help from someone that knows how to deal with trauma. Something like this is near impossible to get over on your own, true. However, directly changing memory is something that should not be taken lightly.

I'm aware of something called "Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing" which can help patients recover from traumatic events.

* Phase I: In the first sessions, the patient's history and an overall treatment plan are discussed. During this process the therapist identifies and clarifies potential targets for EMDR. Target refers to a disturbing issue, event, feeling, or memory for use as an initial focus for EMDR. Maladaptive beliefs are also identified.
* Phase II: Before beginning EMDR for the first time, it is recommended that the client identify a safe place, an image or memory that elicits comfortable feelings and a positive sense of self. This safe place can be used later to bring closure to an incomplete session or to help a client tolerate a particularly upsetting session.
* Phase III: In developing a target for EMDR, prior to beginning the eye movement, a snapshot image is identified that represents the target and the disturbance associated with it. Using that image is a way to help the client focus on the target, a negative cognition (NC) is identified – a negative statement about the self that feels especially true when the client focuses on the target image. A positive cognition (PC) is also identified – a positive self-statement that is preferable to the negative cognition.
* Phase IV: The therapist asks the patient to focus simultaneously on the image, the negative cognition, and the disturbing emotion or body sensation. Then the therapist usually asks the client to follow a moving object with his or her eyes; the object moves alternately from side to side so that the client's eyes also move back and forth. After a set of eye movements, the client is asked to report briefly on what has come up; this may be a thought, a feeling, a physical sensation, an image, a memory, or a change in any one of the above. In the initial instructions to the client, the therapist asks him or her to focus on this thought, and begins a new set of eye movements. Under certain conditions, however, the therapist directs the client to focus on the original target memory or on some other image, thought, feeling, fantasy, physical sensation, or memory. From time to time the therapist may query the client about her or his current level of distress. The desensitization phase ends when the SUDS (Subjective Units of Disturbance Scale) has reached 0 or 1.[1]
* Phase V: The "Installation Phase": the therapist asks the client about the positive cognition, if it's still valid. After Phase IV, the view of the client on the event/ the initial snapshot image may have changed dramatically. Another PC may be needed. Then the client is asked to "hold together" the snapshot and the (new) PC. Also the therapist asks, "How valid does the PC feel, on a scale from 1 to 7?" New sets of eye movement are issued.
* Phase VI: The body scan: the therapist asks if anywhere in the client's body any pain, stress or discomfort is felt. If so, the client is asked to concentrate on the sore knee or whatever may arise and new sets are issued.
* Phase VII: Debriefing. The therapist gives appropriate info and support.
* Phase VIII: Re-evaluation: At the beginning of the next session, the client reviews the week, discussing any new sensations or experiences. The level of disturbance arising from the experiences targeted in the previous session is assessed. An objective of this phase is to ensure the processing of all relevant historical events.

...so yeah, wanna try that? It's going to take kindof a long time to work through though. Weeks, months... maybe years.
>>
No. 168344 ID: cf68aa
File 127191832241.png - (26.20KB , 550x450 , 840.png )
168344

>>168320
>>168322
>>168337
>>168333
>>168323

>Felix and RJ are what!? She.. Well 'he' was able to change.. But I'm afraid that it'll change me to much mya.

>Okay....

>I'll do it mya. But, I want the memory to be replaced with them just like hitting me mya. I think that'll make me still not like men as much. Also I want this part about me suggesting this to be gone to mya.

>Okay? And I'll apologize to Nari later.

>as for... That girl.. Laura... I don't want to talk about her. If Cecil knew... She'd leave me.

>"Cecil. I want you to use ReWrite on me..."

"Alex, are you sure?"

>"Yes. You've done a lot for me mya. I can change one little thing for you."

"Okay.."

She hold her close
>>
No. 168345 ID: cf68aa
File 127191835243.png - (27.09KB , 550x450 , 841.png )
168345

>"If you want.. we can still play around a bit mya.."

"! ...."
>>
No. 168347 ID: 1ac39d

you keep forgetting... we are a part of Cecil. we can promise that if Cecil tried to leave you for something like that, then we will mind-wedgie him into submission.
>>
No. 168348 ID: 7524b0

@Cecil: She wants to touch youuuu. Maybe you can still touch her in other places that she likes.
>>
No. 168352 ID: d6fef9

>>168344
...Cecil won't leave you, no matter what.
Remember even if whatever happened stays buried, your suspicions and fears and possessiveness will be as plain as day to him through the bind. You will have to deal with it one way or another.

But not today. You two have fun, we'll check back in on you later.

[Switch to Chel]
Geeze, that Alex is a bundle of issues. There's some real bad trauma there, but she and Cecil are working on it. And she's agreed to apologize to Nari so that's some progress.
>>
No. 168353 ID: 701a19

>>168344
No, Cecil won't leave you for it. Cecil has been in love with you since around the time you first met, and has feared the same about his own dark secrets.

We may not always handle things the nice way, but we get things done. If we say Cecil won't leave you over it, then Cecil won't leave you over it. Yes, even if that means we need to dig up her mutilated corpse and resurrect her in order to put things right.

Now, I'm curious. Why would you wish for your sexuality to be unchanged?
I mean, at the very least it will be your duty to help Cecil carry on the Von Central line, and a shift would certainly make that less unpleasant.
>>
No. 168368 ID: cf68aa
File 127192026729.png - (25.34KB , 600x600 , 842.png )
168368

>some things... Some things you just don't tell people. You hope it goes away mya..

>"So... Do you wanna?"

"Uhm... Okay. Do you want to?"

>"Well I've kinda always wanted to show you some really good spots on your new body~"

"O-okay..."
-----------------------------------------------

>Gods... I really hope Alex and Cecil can work this o-

>!?!?!?

Nari trips from the sudden rush of pleasure
>>
No. 168371 ID: 7524b0

>>168368
Hey, careful! Are you okay?
>>
No. 168373 ID: d6fef9

>>168368
Eep, you ok? Go... lay down. I guess.

They worked out some things, and Alex has agreed to apologize to you. The underlying problem is still there I think but it's progress.
>>
No. 168376 ID: 701a19

>>168368
@Alex
It'll never go away on its own, but we can get you peace of mind by making things right.

Besides that? Unless you murdered everybody involved there's a chance Cecil will find out, and if it's not from you then that will seem like a huge betrayal.
Actually, even if you murdered everybody involved there's still the fact that Nari is horrible at keeping secrets, and some of us have strong objections to keeping secrets from Cecil. At this point I think it's less a matter of 'if' and more a matter of 'when'.

Sorry to rain on your parade, I really am, but you needed to know.
Please, try to enjoy yourself.
>>
No. 168379 ID: 701a19

>>168368
@Nari
We're making progress, at least.

@RJ
Hey, you two still going at it?
>>
No. 168380 ID: e31d52

>>168368
Well, sooner or later you'll be able to join in Nari. Good news!
>>
No. 168397 ID: cf68aa
File 127192308989.png - (27.50KB , 600x607 , 843.png )
168397

>>168376
>....
-------------------
>>168379
RJ
>Nah we're done. The man's all tired out now ;3
-----------------------------

>Oh god... She's touching him everywhere...

Nari manages to crawl and drag herself back onto her bed. Luckily her mom isn't there. She lays there shivering

>T-This is what it feels like?

>I can't even move now!
>>
No. 168399 ID: 701a19

>>168397
Just enjoy it, Nari. You have your hand if you want to join in.

[Switch to RJ]
>>
No. 168407 ID: d6fef9

>>168397
Well we could block the feelings, but I think you'd be better off just enjoying them. Yeah it's overwhelming, but really that's just as it should be.

Besides there's still the... culmination of the experience. The sort of thing you will not understand until you feel it yourself. Just give it a little while, you'll see what we mean.
>>
No. 168408 ID: 7524b0

Just keep in mind Cecil can feel it when you touch yourself too, and that might be distracting.
>>
No. 168409 ID: d6fef9

>>168408
Or, you know, awesome.

But if its a worry, we can cut off only the feedback from Nari to the others, and let her still receive everything.
>>
No. 168412 ID: d6fef9

Actually we might as well just do that.
[Cut off physical soul link feedback from Nari to Cecil and Alex]
There now, no worries.
>>
No. 168424 ID: cf68aa
File 127192834870.png - (22.47KB , 600x600 , 844.png )
168424

>>168399
>>168407
>>168408
>Culmination...? What d-do you mean?

>M-my hand..? Touch myself? I... I'm not sure.....

>>168412

>.... Okay... I just don't want Cecil to know I did.. 'This'.

She lays back for a few more seconds enjoying the feeling. The her hand begins to trail down

>"Ah!"
>>
No. 168425 ID: 701a19

>>168424
There you go.
We'll give you some privacy, then...
[Switch to RJ]
>>
No. 168427 ID: 7524b0

>>168424
Um, your mom didn't tell you? When people have sex or touch themselves, the pleasure builds up until it reaches a certain point, and there's a peak, like a sneeze. That's called an orgasm.
>>
No. 168428 ID: 288dda

>>168424

Nothing to be ashamed of. But don't worry, we won't tell him unless you ask us to.

This is what people do when they're deeply in love. Just think of this as... practice.
>>
No. 168433 ID: 7524b0

>>168428
I'd like to note that people only do this with eachother when they feel a certain type of love. Family members do not do this to eachother!
>>
No. 168441 ID: cf68aa
File 127193033740.png - (14.17KB , 387x341 , 855.png )
168441

>>168433
>O-okay.

>>168428
>Thanks.

>Oh god, she's really going everywhere. Her chest, her butt, down there...

She keeps rubbing herself. Her breaths become quicker and soon she reaches her climax. Her back archs as wave after wave of pleasure wash over her.

She lays back, exhausted and enjoying her afterglow.


>>168427
>Was that... an orgasm...?
>>
No. 168442 ID: a85626

>>168441
>Was that... an orgasm...?

no keep going >:|
>>
No. 168445 ID: d6fef9

>>168441
That it was, Nari. Something you should understand as an adult. Ideally we would give you privacy with all that, but you still needed some explanation, and the soul bind complicates things for now so it's better that we have a hand in limiting it. Hopefully someday all three of you can all be comfortable with each other this way, and we won't need to intervene.

Now then, we're gonna let you rest...
[Shut down the physical aspect of Nari's soul bind, and limit the emotional part to a small portion.]

[Switch to RJ]
Hey girl, what are you up to?
>>
No. 168449 ID: 1ac39d

>>168442
quiet you.
>>
No. 168450 ID: 701a19

>>168441
Yep. How was it?

[Switch to RJ]
>>
No. 168455 ID: 7524b0

>>168445
I disagree on further dampening of the link.

She's done touching herself, so I'm going to just [restore the full link]
>>
No. 168460 ID: 701a19

>>168450
@Cecil
Hey, could you tell us Laura's full name?
>>
No. 168854 ID: cf68aa
File 127200764367.png - (25.24KB , 600x600 , 856.png )
168854

>>168445
Nari relaxes and soon falls asleep.
------------------------------------------

>Oh hey guys what's up?

>Felix is sleepin so I figured I'd just wash up a bit.
>>
No. 168857 ID: 701a19

>>168854
You're keeping the watch and everything in your hat, right?
There's a thief going around stealing magic items, and we do NOT want him to get the watch. If you have a spare cell stone then you should probably tuck it in somewhere on the hat so we can track a would-be hat thief.

So, have you done any reading into your merfolk heritage? Found anything cool?
>>
No. 168858 ID: d6fef9

>>168854
I can imagine you've worked up a bit of a sweat, heh.

If you don't mind, could we take a look when you swim? Just curious if your Merfolk heritage shows through any more when you are swimming about.
>>
No. 168878 ID: cf68aa
File 127201212774.png - (25.33KB , 600x600 , 857.png )
168878

>>168857
>Don't worry, no one can steal my hat. It pretty much always finds it's way back to me.
>And no, I haven't been doin much readin lately.

>>168858
>Suuuure. So basically you want to see me naked underwater? What do you think I am?
>>
No. 168879 ID: 7524b0

>>168878
What? Not naked, silly. You've got a swimsuit right?

We're interested in seeing if you have gills or something like that.
>>
No. 168880 ID: 701a19

>>168878
Actually, we want to see if you grow gills or scales or finger-webbing or something.

>>168878
@Alex and Cecil
Hey, how about you use that card? New spells are always nice~
>>
No. 168883 ID: 701a19

>>168880
Wait, you think we want to peep on you?
Er, what?

You may have noticed that we tend to move our attention elsewhere when you start getting into it. Are you familiar with the peg-and-slot method of joining pieces of wood? Or nails?
Well, watching him peg your slot or nail you is a lot like carpentry to us. In more ways than one, in fact. We set the hammerings up when we think it will get us a solid structure, and while they're both things that we're glad are happening we don't really have much interest in watching.
Really, we're not equipped to enjoy your body in any way other than aesthetically.
>>
No. 168886 ID: 1ac39d

yeah, pretty much all we can do is look, maybe admire you like a fine sculpture. but we are disembodied voices, getting any 'pleasure' out of looking at naked people is kinda impossible when you got no... parts.
>>
No. 168889 ID: cf68aa
File 127201483146.png - (10.01KB , 600x600 , 858.png )
168889

>>168880
Cecil
>Oh right! I'll use it AH! now!
--------------------------------

>>168883
>>168886

> fine sculpture..? That's kinda sweet. Okay but no peekin at my privates. I don't like showing those off ya know?

RJ jumps into the pool

>>168880
>Gills? I don't think I got those.
>>
No. 168891 ID: 701a19

>>168889
[Move the camera so we can see her underwater, with her privates obscured or out of the frame]
So, you seem to be one VERY happy girl. This entire trip is one of the best weeks of your life so far, right?

@Cecil Tell us how it goes!
>>
No. 168899 ID: 7524b0

>>168889
Hey if you're worried about showing us your stuff you could just sit down underwater and cover yourself. Then we could have a look at you safely, so to speak.

...wait how do we even see? I'm starting to wonder what exactly we are.
>>
No. 168935 ID: a805a5

>>168899
Well, we see by magic, and we're made of magic and brain-bits.
>>
No. 168937 ID: 4a2ef3

>>168891
>with her privates obscured or out of the frame

What the hell is wrong with the people playing this quest.
>>
No. 168938 ID: 1ac39d

>>168937
we're nice?
>>
No. 168972 ID: e3f578

Wait wait wait, did you play it safe with Felix or can a little bugger coming out of you in 9 months?
>>
No. 168977 ID: 701a19

>>168972
[Suppresses that |3]
>>
No. 168997 ID: e3f578

>>168977
[Unsuppress]
Goddamn, no, next fucking thing we do is an after morning pill or something. I don't want no pregnant women to look out for in this group. Fuck that noise
>>
No. 169006 ID: 701a19

>>168997
>>169003
[The way these things work she wouldn't even know until after Dart is dead. Beyond that, Larro has suggested that it would work out for the best.]
>>
No. 169011 ID: 7524b0

>>169006
[Well what's the harm in knowing?]
>>
No. 169021 ID: 701a19

>>169011
[Larro said they used no protection. If you mention it, she'll think about it and immediately try to rectify that. Then these two people who each lament their lack of family won't find themselves in a family, and the happy-family path is closed.
Just wait until they reach the ruins, ok?]
>>
No. 169126 ID: 1ac39d

>>169021
[agree, suppress mentioning of lack of protection]
>>
No. 169415 ID: 701a19

@Chel
So, what are you up to at the moment?
>>
No. 169421 ID: cf68aa
File 127209668633.png - (20.86KB , 600x600 , 859.png )
169421

>>168891
>Heh, I am pretty happy. This has been one of the best weeks ever ya know? And I scored!

>Felix is so awesome~ He really seems to care ya know? and he's pretty attentive to my needs. And he's pretty hot as a guy.

>So... Do I look different?
>>
No. 169422 ID: e31d52

>>169421
No idea. Not much change on face or ne-OH MY GOD ARE THOSE GILLS hehehe made her look
>>
No. 169423 ID: 7524b0

>>169421
Hmm... not really. Not your face or neck anyway. You should be able to see the rest of your body to check yourself... except I guess your back. Gonna see if I can get a view of that, though honestly I'm not expecting anything.

[totate camera to see her back]
>>
No. 169424 ID: 701a19

>>169421
[Zoom out so we can see if her body has changed]
Well, your face looks the same. We haven't checked elsewhere yet.

Careful, it sounds like you're really starting to fall for him. ;D
>>
No. 169430 ID: d6fef9

>>169421
Well your face hasn't changed, not that we much expected that. I assume you're rather comfortable opening your eyes underwater?

Take a look at your hands and feet, and if there's anything different about your skin texture besides just from being wet.
>>
No. 169434 ID: 1ac39d

another spot for gills is on the sides of the chest along the ribs.
>>
No. 169442 ID: cf68aa
File 12720980564.png - (15.60KB , 500x400 , 860.png )
169442

>>169422
>Ha ha very funny.

>>169424
>Nah I'm not fallin for him or nothin. It's just casual sex ya know?

>Anyway there's gotta be somethin different. Here, you can check like my stomach if ya want. Just no peekin!
>>
No. 169443 ID: 7524b0

>>169442
Found them! They're on your ribs.
>>
No. 169444 ID: 701a19

>>169442
You have gills on the sides of your chest just below your breasts. Give 'em a touch to check.
You might be able to breathe underwater, but honestly you're probably better off just holding your breath.

Also, you don't have a bellybutton.

@Chel
So, what are you up to? Relaxing in a pool?
>>
No. 169447 ID: 1ac39d

also, look at you legs. you may have a tail or they gotten all weby.
>>
No. 169460 ID: 7524b0

>>169442
Wait a second DO YOU HAVE A TAIL

[rotate camera 180 degrees]
>>
No. 169465 ID: cf68aa
File 12721036692.png - (9.75KB , 500x500 , 861.png )
169465

>>169443
>I do!? Oh wow! They never appeared before, this is pretty weird. I guess I really am merefolk...

>>169444
>I thought the no bellybutton thing was a defect or somethin.

>>169460
>Huh!? You better not be foolin me!

She tries to turn and look
>>
No. 169466 ID: 7524b0

>>169465
Haha, you sure do. It looks cute.
>>
No. 169467 ID: 1ac39d

is too little to be of much use in swimming but it is there.
>>
No. 169472 ID: 701a19

>>169465
I can't tell if it's a tail or a fin, but you can use your hands to check.
Speaking of hands, any webbing between your fingers?

Alright, so, Cecil and Alex picked up a book on merfolk magic. If you read up on that then you can figure out what else you can do.

[Switch to Chel]
Hey, what's up?
>>
No. 169473 ID: 7a7cd0

Nah, you just never noticed...

How would you, its not like you grope yourself mid-swim

But I think you should've noticed by now that you cant drown.
>>
No. 169491 ID: a805a5

>>169465
No, no...
If you were a human and didn't have a belly-button, you would have starved to death in your mother's womb.
Or something like that.
>>
No. 169495 ID: 1ac39d

>>169491
indeed... that most likely means you hatched from an egg. just thinking about it is giving me diabetes. you all tiny and cute, gnawing your way out of your little egg.
>>
No. 169497 ID: a805a5
File 127212023021.jpg - (73.22KB , 600x400 , Dawattack.jpg )
169497

>>169495
OH GOD
>>
No. 169502 ID: 2eac65

Would you mind if we told the others, or do you want to keep your heritage a secret?
>>
No. 169519 ID: 754d8d

>>169465
Well.. before now, most of the times you've submerged into water was to bathe, right? With soap, and the like? Perhaps your gills didn't open because of things you shouldn't 'breathe' in the water. Tail is a mystery, tho. Maybe it just feels so natural that you don't give it any mind, like your forehead, or that little space behind your ears.
>>
No. 169781 ID: cf68aa
File 127217226719.png - (17.19KB , 500x500 , 862.png )
169781

>I swear how the 'ell did I not notice this before!?

>Gods.. I guess I'm merefolk. That would explain a lot o things...

>>169495
>An egg? That seems kinda creppy. Doesn't matter though. Never liked bellybuttons.

>I'd rather people didn't know though ya know? Let's keep this between us.
>>
No. 169784 ID: 1ac39d

>>169781
i think i know one spell that may be in the merperson spell book 'mermaids kiss', let's the kisse breath underwater. which would make sense as otherwise land-bound diplomats or whatever wouldn't be able to get to the mer-people cities.
>>
No. 169786 ID: 701a19

>>169781
We'll, we've been keeping your other secrets, so
I don't see a reason to spread this one around.

We'll leave you to relax now. Have fun!

[Switch to Cecil]
Is everything OK?
What happened?
You said you were going to use the card, then you just went silent!
>>
No. 169787 ID: d6fef9

>>169781
How often have you really been swimming? You probably have to be submerged for a while, and the type of water might matter too.

We'll try to keep your secret, but you know we can be sorta impulsive, and I sometimes wonder how discrete our aspect is from Cecils own. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing we'd lose our control about though. All the same you will probably need some time to come to terms with all of this. But don't be afraid to take advantage of your heritage to learn some special magics. If there's anything we'll bug you about, it's that. At least give the grimoire a read, ok?

By the way, I don't think that's a sort of egg a water creature would come from.
>>
No. 169788 ID: 476456

in b4 underwater sexual antics
>>
No. 169790 ID: 7524b0

>>169786
I don't think the card's gonna do anything bad.

[switch to Chel instead of Cecil if a switch happens]
>>
No. 169807 ID: cf68aa
File 127218023741.png - (18.44KB , 500x500 , 863.png )
169807

>>169784
>huh, that seems pretty neat.

>>169787
>Right now? It's been about 8 minutes.
>Anyway i'm just gonna swim for a few more minutes then I'm out.

>>169786
Cecil
>I'm fine!
-------------------

Chel
>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Time skip is possible now.]
>>
No. 169808 ID: 7524b0

>>169807
Yeah let's just timeskip. I think we're done with all the stuff we have to do at the moment.
>>
No. 169810 ID: 701a19

>>169807
[Watch Chel's dreams until Felix wakes up or Cecil finishes.]
>>
No. 169811 ID: cf68aa
File 12721806546.png - (6.94KB , 400x400 , 864.png )
169811

------------------------------------------------

>"I know I failed before but now we're even closer to defeating Dart. I have a full party and we each get stronger every day. We're heading to my old school now. Hopefully we find something that will help us there..."
>>
No. 169812 ID: 701a19

>>169811
[Wait a moment]
Hello, Cecil.
What spells did you and Alex get?
Oh, and what's Laura's full name?
>>
No. 169817 ID: 701a19

>>169812
Oh, before you leave Central could you take the test to become a Magi?
>>
No. 169825 ID: cf68aa
File 127218390767.png - (24.03KB , 400x400 , 865.png )
169825

>>169812
>Ah yes, the spells from last night. It's called Vel and basically it is a Zeroon for lovers. IT has the same effect but costs far less mana.

>As for Laura I believe it was Laura Winselm.

>>169817
>I can't right now. We're about to head off. The school is not very far from here.

>Oh! Before I forget. The I Shop owner has yet to find the theif but he gave each of us a teleportation stone for free, mostly because they're experimental. He said they were good for two trips before they implode.

Gene "Cecil are you ready!?"

>"Yes."

>Is there any last thing I should do before I leave?
>>
No. 169827 ID: 1ac39d

hmmm..... i don't think we have anything left that wont take too much time.
>>
No. 169828 ID: 701a19

>>169825
I think that's everything.

@RJ:
Would you check to see where "Laura Winselm" is, please?
>>
No. 169830 ID: cf68aa
File 127218437282.png - (14.88KB , 400x400 , 866.png )
169830

With nothing left for them in central the group begin to head to the Ruins. Rj checks the Goldeon Watch for Laura.

>Hmm? From what I can tell this usually means the person is gone. So who's this Larua anyway?
>>
No. 169831 ID: 7524b0

>>169830
Just a name we picked up. Don't worry about it.
>>
No. 169835 ID: 701a19

>>169830
@RJ
One of Cecil's old friends. She came up in conversation.

[Switch to Alex]
So you DID kill her. Worse yet you cut her off from the spiral of life. This is why I should never make outlandish claims; they keep winding up being true.
I won't tell Cecil you killed her, but I can't speak for the others.
If it's any comfort we should be capable of reversing your mess within a few months, but meanwhile you need to ask yourself if Cecil deserves somebody who would keep something like this secret.
>>
No. 169836 ID: 1ac39d

>>169835
[belay that message to Alex, tipping our hand like that is a bad move]
>>
No. 169837 ID: 7524b0

>>169835
AAAAAA NO DON'T SAY THAT HOLY CRAP
>>
No. 169839 ID: cf68aa
File 127218543825.png - (19.25KB , 400x400 , 867.png )
169839

>Hmm? What was that mya?
>>
No. 169842 ID: 701a19

>>169839
@Cecil: Laura's dead and no longer part of the spiral of life. I'm sorry.

@Alex: Nice shadow on your eyes. Reminds me of the I Shop owner.
You might want to keep your emotions under control, since Cecil can feel them through the soulbind and you wouldn't want him to start asking questions. Doubly so since he can use it too detect lies.
Oh, and I told Cecil what happened to Laura, but not how. He won't think much of it considering we do that every name he gives us a person's name, but now he knows.

So, care to talk about it?
>>
No. 169843 ID: 7524b0

>>169839
Oh fuck.

Nothing. We said nothing. And nothing will continue to be said.

Right guys? How about we drop this?
>>
No. 169844 ID: e3f578

[Replace "Laura" with "Charles" every time she is mentioned when speaking with Alex until further notice. For shenanigans.]
>>
No. 169845 ID: cf68aa
File 127218691142.gif - (43.38KB , 400x400 , 868eani.gif )
169845

>>169842

>.....

>I swear to the gods, if you tell anyone...
>>
No. 169846 ID: cf68aa
File 127218694774.gif - (8.10KB , 100x200 , 869ani.gif )
169846

>I'll kill you.

Alex shatters all the cell stones around her.
>>
No. 169847 ID: cf68aa
File 127218697415.png - (39.98KB , 400x300 , 870.png )
169847

$#%&%#*$(#@)@!$%$&%"
$%&!)$#$(%$@
!$#%*)^$%@#)!#
#%@%$@)%()@_$!#_@)$
>>
No. 169848 ID: 7524b0

>>169847
Well this sucks.

[attempt to switch to Cecil]
>>
No. 169849 ID: 701a19

>>169845
Alex, we SAID we wouldn't tell anyone, and we haven't. All Cecil knows is that she's dead and not in the circle of life.
However, you don't want to keep this a secret from him. If you're serious about your love for Cecil - and I mean really serious - then you have to know how wrong it is to keep something like this secret from him.

We're a large portion of his mind, Alex. If you decide to confess, then we'll work to keep your relationship strong.

That said, knowing what happened is going to make it a lot easier to restore her to life. ... Minus a few of her 'final' memories...
>>
No. 169850 ID: 1ac39d

god dammit seven, you are fucking retarded. did you really think telling alex would lead to ANYTHING good?
>>
No. 169852 ID: 7524b0

>>169849
>restore her life
>removed from the Spiral of Life

HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE
>>
No. 169853 ID: 701a19

>>169848
Meh, it's not like her threat carries any real weight. She can't kill us without killing Cecil.

[Switch to Cecil]
>>
No. 169854 ID: 7524b0

>>169853
You think she won't... hahaha
>>
No. 169856 ID: 1ac39d

also, Larro, i am disappoint, more of us wanted to not tell and you have her told in spite of democracy
>>
No. 169857 ID: 701a19

>>169853
Hey, Cecil? Do you think you could create Cell Stones on your own?
>>
No. 169858 ID: 1ac39d

you know what? vote time, who here thinks Seven01a19 should be bared from suggesting in this thread anymore? as in any and all suggestions he makes are to be ignored, say 'aye'.
>>
No. 169859 ID: cf68aa
File 127218832230.png - (59.56KB , 1024x768 , 871.png )
169859

!#@$%^^*^&^%$#%#^&
---------------------------------

>Finally. The School of Magic.. this place brings back memories..
>>
No. 169860 ID: 1ac39d

[or how about we switch to the I shop, have him cast rewind to before we told and then stop it from being told?]
>>
No. 169861 ID: 7524b0

>>169859
Looks pretty overgrown. Can you and Alex focus together to move all the rubble? Like, stack it in neat piles?
>>
No. 169862 ID: 701a19

>>169859
Hey, bossman? Something went wrong with the cell stones, and a bunch of them broke. Would you be up for replacing them? And the listening stone?
>>
No. 169867 ID: cf68aa
File 127219020223.png - (23.50KB , 400x400 , 872.png )
169867

>>169860
Fine. But you owe me big time stranger. I'm trustin you screwed up big time. well don't ask me to do this too often. Time magic shouldn't be messed with.

>>169812
>Ah yes, the spells from last night. It's called Vel and basically it is a Zeroon for lovers. IT has the same effect but costs far less mana.

>As for Laura I believe it was Laura Winselm.

>>169817
>I can't right now. We're about to head off. The school is not very far from here.

>Oh! Before I forget. The I Shop owner has yet to find the theif but he gave each of us a teleportation stone for free, mostly because they're experimental. He said they were good for two trips before they implode.

Gene "Cecil are you ready!?"

>"Yes."

>Is there any last thing I should do before I l.....

>Woah. Dejavu...
>>
No. 169869 ID: 701a19

>>169867
Pay off the I Shop owner.
... and tell him "Thank you, but I'm not sure what for."
>>
No. 169870 ID: 7524b0

>>169867
Did you pay off our tab at the I Shop?
>>
No. 169872 ID: cf68aa
File 127219088346.png - (10.72KB , 400x400 , 873.png )
169872

>All my debts should be paid off. RJ helped me cover anything I couldn't afford myself.I am officially debt free.

"We're leaving!"

>"I'm coming I'm coming."

The party heads off
>>
No. 169873 ID: cf68aa
File 127219098368.png - (59.67KB , 1024x768 , 874.png )
169873

They arrive at the ruins of the School of Magic. Cecil holds onto Alex's hand as they step closer.

>Neither of us have been here for years.. To see it again in such a decrepit state...

"I can feel your emotions mya. You okay?"

>"I'm fine."

>The entrance way seems clear enough but only one person can step in at a time. who should lead?
>>
No. 169875 ID: 288dda

Officially debt-free except to RJ, you mean.

Alex probably has the best night-vision. Send her ahead.
>>
No. 169877 ID: 701a19

>>169873
Alex leads. Have her use her powers to ensure that the structure is sound and fix any major weaknesses she finds.

Felix goes in second so he can use his abilities to try and sense any souls in the area.
Then you, then the rest.
>>
No. 169878 ID: 7524b0

>>169873
Gene has been here before right? He can show us where we need to go.
>>
No. 169879 ID: d6fef9

>>169873
I'd say you should be in the lead boss, keep Alex behind you and Gene bring up the rear.
>>
No. 169881 ID: cf68aa
File 127219193376.png - (19.92KB , 500x500 , 875.png )
169881

>Okay.. Alex and Gene will lead. Alex can fix up broken passage ways while Gene can lead us show us around.

"Its dark and musty is here mya..."
"Well it has been over a decade since anyone actually learned here. Just try to keep quiet and don't touch anything."

Soon they all enter the school
>>
No. 169882 ID: cf68aa
File 127219206162.png - (11.60KB , 500x500 , 876.png )
169882

>Gene says that there are three paths from this point. The north path is blocked and is said to be where the circle that created the Demon is. The one to the left leads to the school armory/library. It also has a stairway to what's left of the second floor and basement. To the right is the chamber we used to take the Magi test. According to Gene it is still usable.

>Which route should we take? should we split up?
>>
No. 169883 ID: 701a19

>>169882
Lets check the summoning circle area first.

@RJ: Can you tell us where Zerin Aussa is?
>>
No. 169885 ID: d6fef9

>>169882
NO SPLITTING UP! Ahem.

We might as well check out the state of the right room, it's easier to get to and doesn't lead anywhere else. Might not be anything terribly useful, but it's an unknown we can be done with easily.

>>169883
Already tried that one, remember?
>>
No. 169886 ID: 701a19

>>169885
Yes, and it gave us a location. It pointed in the direction of these ruins.
Now we need to see if we can track his body down.

>>
No. 169887 ID: 288dda

Start with the path of least resistance. Head to the right, then the library after.
>>
No. 169888 ID: cf68aa
File 127219314684.png - (4.87KB , 300x600 , 877.png )
169888

RJ
>?? I can't see the w...!? The hands are spinning like crazy!
-------------------------------------------------

>Okay, first to the right.
>These chambers tested you to see if you were ready to be a Magi. It is said that all who take the test become wiser.
>It is supposed to show you your greatest sins and force you to overcome them.

They head to the right. Nari tries to hold onto Cecil's hand. Alex looks at her but then turns away letting her grab it. Alex holds Cecil's other hand and together they walk down the dark passage way.

>Hmmm? 'Only one may enter'. Should I send someone in to explore? The chamber shouldn't be too big.
>>
No. 169890 ID: 701a19

>>169888
Send in Alex. She can tell if the room is stable, and if the chamber still works then you can take the test.

@RJ: What happens if you hold it upright?
>>
No. 169891 ID: d6fef9

>>169888
...Any volunteers? You or Alex are a good bet, but anyone heading in there will need to be ready to be tested. I'd say you are the best bet.

[To Alex]
You up to it? If you've the guts speak up about it.
>>
No. 169892 ID: 701a19

>>169891
Or we could send Nari in. She's a pure soul, so she wouldn't suffer. Even better, it would prove she's a pure soul.
>>
No. 169893 ID: d6fef9

Perhaps everyone should enter, each in turn? Does this room only test or does going through it have some direct benefit?
>>
No. 169894 ID: 288dda

We certainly do have a trio of adventurers here in dire need of some wisdom. See if either of the others want to volunteer. Otherwise, we're pretty confident you can handle it.

[@Alex: you know, this really could give you some resolution with your bad memories. Prove to yourself that you no longer have to be afraid.]
>>
No. 169895 ID: cf68aa
File 127219457224.png - (13.39KB , 500x500 , 878.png )
169895

>Hmm...

>"I'm going to go in and check it ou-"
Alex
"No. I'll go in first mya."

>"Alex, are you sure."

"I'm the only one who can fix it up if the roof caves in or something mya."

>"Okay. Be careful"

"I will."

she steps into the room. The door slams shut behind her. she begins to explore the room.She senses something behind her.

"Alex~"

>!!! Th-there's someone there....
>>
No. 169896 ID: 701a19

>>169895
[Just watches]
>>
No. 169897 ID: 7524b0

>>169895
You know who that is, don't you?
>>
No. 169898 ID: 1ac39d

oh god, 'it makes you face your greatest sin' i think we can guess who it is...
>>
No. 169900 ID: 288dda

[Attempt to make that last sound like an echo of Alex's thoughts. Dampen our link to Alex]

I vote we let her do this unless she looks like she's going to go catatonic or something
>>
No. 169901 ID: cf68aa
File 127219547845.png - (24.65KB , 500x500 , 879.png )
169901

>>169897

>Oh god no... no no no no

"Alex.. Why won't you look at me Alex?"

>"No.. Please please please no..."

"Don't tell me... You forgot me...?"

>"No... Oh god..."

"I never forgot Alex. What you did to me. Remember?"

>"N-No...."

>I didn't do anything... I didn't... She.. She's the one that hurt me...
>>
No. 169902 ID: d6fef9

>>169901
What did she do? What did you do in return?
>>
No. 169903 ID: 701a19

>>169901
[Do nothing]
>>
No. 169904 ID: 7524b0

>>169901
Remember.
>>
No. 169905 ID: 288dda

[This is about facing your fears. Literally, if necessary.]
>>
No. 169906 ID: cf68aa
File 127219661481.png - (31.82KB , 600x600 , 880.png )
169906

"Why did you do that to me Alex...? Did I deserve it..? Truly?"

>"Yes..."

"what was that Alex?"

>"YOU DESERVED IT! All my life I've been beaten, yelled at and abused for being what I am! ALL MY LIFE! I come here to this school and people accepted me! No called me ugly or a failure! No one hit me or touched me! But still there were people like YOU! People who put down others to make themselves feel better! You called me stupid and worthless! I'M NOT WORTHLESS! I became the best alchemist this school has ever had! And when I decide to tell the only boy I EVER liked about how I felt you came in and took him from me! THE ONLY THING I WANTED AND YOU TOOK IT! And all you said was "Only pretty girls get ahead in life" I HATE YOU!"

"So Alex... Is that why..? And.. Did it help? Did doing what you did solve anything? You may have him but your love is so broken and corrupt.. It won't last long.."

>"SHUT UP!"
>>
No. 169907 ID: 701a19

>>169906
[Do nothing]
>>
No. 169909 ID: 7524b0

>>169906
How did she take Cecil away from you? He was never yours, back then! You never spoke up. You never asked him out. She just got to him first!
>>
No. 169910 ID: d6fef9

>>169906
There's nothing wrong with love, but what you did because of it... So much pain, exploding all at once like that... Alex, it wasn't right, but it can be forgiven or at least accepted. What you should have done was told her about your pain, as you just did.

Alex this guilt and pain and anger are the only things that threatens your relationship with Cecil. Not the past, nothing else. Hurting someone in the past is sad but forgivable, but if you continue to mistrust and lash out at others you'll lose everything sooner or later.
>>
No. 169911 ID: 797482

>>169909
Did she?
What tells you she didn't knew? What tells you it wasn' on purpose? That Alex didn't advance because was conflicted between liking a boy and being a lesbian? That the other just wanted an opportunity to hurt Alex for trying?
>>
No. 169913 ID: 1ac39d

>>169910
indeed, if you tell Cecil every last deep dark secret and she stays with you then you will have freed yourself and your love will be stronger. if she leaves over it... well we wont let that happen, it may take a while but we will convince her to forgive you. but keeping it hidden makes you lash out in fear, anger, and pain, because you are keeping it exactly where it wants to be, in the dark depths of your soul.
>>
No. 169915 ID: 7524b0

If she really deserved it, why don't you want anyone to know?
>>
No. 169938 ID: a805a5

>>169906
Alex, whether or not she deserved it...
She has a point, twisted as it may be.
You shouldn't have killed her, that's never the solution. You can't wash pain away with blood.
She may have deserved something, but not death.
>>
No. 169942 ID: e3f578

Jeez, just tell her to shut the fuck up. You'll do as you please. Her death never bothered you Alex, it was getting blamed for it. Come on, drop those morals that don't exist within you. Come to the dark siiiiide.

Or just ignore her or agree with all the lovey dovey shit. Really. I would just punch her in the face for added measure. Then tell her you don't care if it lasts long because love never lasts long. You care enough about Cecil right now and that's all that really matters. Have fun in your life, be with the ones you love, etc etc.
>>
No. 169961 ID: a85626

It's true pretty girls get ahead in life, but only the ones who are pretty on the inside. It doesn't sound like either of you were pretty in that way though. You are not a lost cause. Not every girl has to be pretty to get ahead and not every girl has to be pretty to be loved. I wonder why it's not Cecil behind you though; do you really hate the venemous trollop you killed, so much as the man who was fool enough to fall for her and leave you?
>>
No. 169985 ID: 701a19

>>169961
Except Cecil didn't fall for her. He hardly remembers who she was, and was harboring a secret longing for Alex the entire time.
>>
No. 170053 ID: 288dda

Well, here it is. The moment where you decide whether you let the horrible person you used to be, and the terrible things you've done, rule you for the rest of your days.

You are weak. You are fragile. You're constantly running away from your problems and pushing aside the people that want to help you. I bet your eyes are always closed because you can't bear to look yourself in the eye in a mirror.

You can't change what happened in the past, but you can work to make things right in the future. Or, you can keep hiding and lose everything. Your love, your friends, even the alchemy you're so proud of. The first person you need to quit lying to is yourself. You've got a lot of pretty justifications for what you did, but it's tearing a hole in your soul.

Last chance time, Alex. Make a decision.
>>
No. 170090 ID: cf68aa
File 127224719882.png - (27.20KB , 500x500 , 881.png )
170090

"He's right outside isn't he...? Right out there.. He has doubts about your relationship. He believes that it's time he leavs.. That girl... Nari was it...? She's so much more deserving.