[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 14786)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124871272013.gif - (6.19KB , 701x683 , 1.gif )
14786 No. 14786 ID: c01408

It is very dark here. Hardly anything can be seen.

Please recommend an action.
Expand all images
>>
No. 14788 ID: 9a71e2

Find buttons.
And by buttons, I mean nipples.
>>
No. 14790 ID: fb5d8e

Punch self out of box.
>>
No. 14792 ID: 3fa7b7

Masturbate.
>>
No. 14793 ID: c01408
File 124871289422.gif - (1.24KB , 701x683 , 2.gif )
14793

>>14788
Nipples located.
>>
No. 14795 ID: 93c708

Turn on light.
Remove clothing.
>>
No. 14797 ID: 3fa7b7

>>14793

Masturbate.
>>
No. 14798 ID: 5e64a9

Punch your way out of wherever you are.
We're taking the initiative.
>>
No. 14803 ID: 227d44

>>14793
TWEAK THOSE BITCHES
>>
No. 14812 ID: c01408
File 124871379042.gif - (5.56KB , 701x683 , 3.gif )
14812

Pearl turns on the light.
>>
No. 14813 ID: 9a71e2
File 124871398093.jpg - (43.10KB , 250x329 , 1243549675882.jpg )
14813

>>14812
>Dem ears
>>
No. 14814 ID: 5e64a9

>>14812
Push the purple one!
>>
No. 14816 ID: d5b2d6

Pullink on zink on ceiling.
>>
No. 14837 ID: f75edf

Push random buttons with wild abandon.
>>
No. 14838 ID: 8ce2bf

PEARL KISS JOHN
>>
No. 14839 ID: c01408
File 124871522732.gif - (6.10KB , 701x683 , 4.gif )
14839

Pressing the purple button, the top of the hatch opens!
>>
No. 14841 ID: d5b2d6

Pressink purple again.
>>
No. 14842 ID: 3fa7b7

>>14839

Bust outta that shit.
>>
No. 14843 ID: 9a71e2

>>14839
Stay there, then slooooowly sit up and hands-first, pull yourself out of the box.
If you see anyone, hiss at them.
It should be really scary.
>>
No. 14845 ID: fb5d8e

Jump out of box, ready to defend yourself!
>>
No. 14855 ID: 1405ca

>>14839
Climb out of box.
>>
No. 14859 ID: c01408
File 124871590161.gif - (9.38KB , 701x683 , 5.gif )
14859

Pearl jumps out of the box ready to defend herself, but there's no one else around.
>>
No. 14861 ID: 93c708

Shlick furiously.
>>
No. 14862 ID: fb5d8e

Disable security camera.
>>
No. 14863 ID: f75edf

Punch the camera out.
>>
No. 14864 ID: 1405ca

>>14859
Bend over and have a look down that grate-thingy.
>>
No. 14867 ID: 9a71e2

>>14859
Flash camera.
After that, search room.
>>
No. 14870 ID: 5e64a9

>>14862
NO DON'T.
That's what makes it so DIRTY~

Wave at the camera. Do a little dance.
>>
No. 14871 ID: 3fa7b7

>>14859

Pleasure thyself.
>>
No. 14872 ID: 047aa7

>>14859
Wait a minute, that camera is not hidden at all!
>>
No. 14875 ID: 55e935

>>14839
Dangling participle, we meet again.
>>
No. 14892 ID: 62b020

Hug over sized ego.
>>
No. 14894 ID: c01408
File 124871700539.gif - (9.53KB , 701x683 , 6.gif )
14894

Pearl can just barely reach the camera if she hops, but not enough to disable it.
>>
No. 14897 ID: f75edf

Check computer terminal.
>>
No. 14902 ID: c01408
File 124871770894.gif - (9.48KB , 701x683 , 7.gif )
14902

>>14897
The computer terminal seems to be offline. It won't turn on.
>>
No. 14903 ID: 93c708

Open the unopened locker.
>>
No. 14904 ID: 047aa7

>>14902
Hit it three times with you fist.
>>
No. 14905 ID: 9a71e2

>>14902
Check the other box in the room.
>>
No. 14906 ID: 63f90e

>>14902
Painstakingly search the room for "posts" and completely overreact if you don't find enough.
Make sure to get all paranoid about it.
>>
No. 14913 ID: c01408
File 124871837720.gif - (10.35KB , 701x683 , 9.gif )
14913

Pearl opens the other locker to find two coins, which she adds to her inventory along with the flashlight she's already carrying.
>>
No. 14914 ID: 93c708

Throw the flashlight at the camera until the camera breaks.
>>
No. 14915 ID: 9a71e2

>>14913
Turn flashlight on, hold underneath face.
Look at camera, make spooky noises.
>>
No. 14919 ID: c01408
File 124871887262.gif - (5.41KB , 701x683 , 10.gif )
14919

Pearl jams the flashlight under her chin and proceeds to act as spooky as possible.
>>
No. 14920 ID: 7eda8b

Lament situation and escape sorrow via masturbation.
>>
No. 14921 ID: d5b2d6

Become scared by yourself.
>>
No. 14924 ID: f44349

>>14919
AAAAAAAAH!
>>
No. 14925 ID: fb5d8e

>>14919
AAAH FUUUCCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
No. 14928 ID: 5e64a9

>>14913
Test the other buttons in the box, just to see what they do. You're out of the box, anyway. Why not be curious?
>>
No. 14929 ID: c01408
File 124871916219.gif - (9.58KB , 701x683 , 11.gif )
14929

Pearl throws the flashlight at the camera and it breaks.
The flashlight, I mean.
>>
No. 14930 ID: 1405ca

>>14929
Mourn the lost flashlight.
>>
No. 14931 ID: 7eda8b

Look up at ceiling directly above box.
>>
No. 14932 ID: 93c708

Remove shirt and/or skirt, and throw it over the camera's lens
>>
No. 14933 ID: 5e64a9

>>14929
Remove batteries from flashlight. Add to inventory.
>>
No. 14950 ID: c01408
File 124872033211.gif - (11.81KB , 701x683 , 12.gif )
14950

Pearl mourns the death of her flashlight, and removes the batteries from it.
>>
No. 14951 ID: 9a71e2

>>14950
Investigate CAN.
Maybe not where the camera can see you, though.
>>
No. 14952 ID: f75edf

Check the cylinder in the corner. Move it if you can.
>>
No. 14962 ID: c01408
File 124872097576.gif - (9.17KB , 701x683 , 13.gif )
14962

Pearl's GIRLISH FIGURE isn't enough to move this barrel! And the top is sealed shut!
>>
No. 14965 ID: 6b50de

>>14962
You bunny girls and your girlish figures.

Cry out for Opal and Ruby. If only they were here...
>>
No. 14975 ID: 5e64a9

>>14962
Check the ceiling.
LOOK UP.
>>
No. 14981 ID: c01408
File 124872321562.gif - (9.82KB , 701x683 , 14.gif )
14981

Pearl looks up.

[animated]
>>
No. 14982 ID: 9a71e2

>>14962
Investigate vagina for CAN OPENER
>>
No. 14983 ID: 6b50de

>>14981
FFFFFFFFFFFF-
I'm sorry Pearl, but you're boned. Quite possibly literally.
>>
No. 14984 ID: 1405ca

>>14981
Shout to the unknown figure for help!
>>
No. 14985 ID: c01408
File 12487235205.gif - (9.79KB , 701x683 , 15.gif )
14985

>>14982
Nope, nothin' in there.
>>
No. 14987 ID: 7613e2

Ace is back!
I'm so happy, I'm about to cry!
Do not fuck this up! Ace must be awesome.
>>
No. 14988 ID: 5e64a9

>>14985
Pearl! Are you wearing panties, today?
Also, check the terminal, I guess.
>>
No. 14989 ID: f75edf

With the mysterious figure gone, I guess we should check the grate in the corner.
>>
No. 14991 ID: da5997

Check your pockets. Use Coins to try to remove front-plate from terminal. Unscrew door controls. Enter Code 211 into locker.
>>
No. 14993 ID: c01408
File 124872398186.gif - (9.67KB , 701x683 , 16.gif )
14993

The thorough inspection confirmed that Pearl is wearing panties today.

>>14988
>>14991
Pay better attention! The terminal is offline!
There's nowhere to enter a code, the wall panel faceplate controls are already unmounted, and Pearl's already checked her pockets! What's wrong with you? You're terrible at this!
>>
No. 14997 ID: 1405ca

>>14993
Bend over and have a look down that grate-thingy.
>>
No. 14998 ID: da5997

Unspool connection wire from base of flashlight. Use to repair door controls. Use coins to re-screw door controls onto the wall.
>>
No. 14999 ID: f21281

>>14993
Furiously hump the terminal until it succumbs to your sweet sweet luvin' and begins functioning again.
>>
No. 15000 ID: 5e64a9

>>14993
I'm... I'm sorry! It's been so long!
I can't remember what I'm doing!
... Check for hidden passages! Try the west wall!
>>
No. 15004 ID: c01408
File 124872463629.gif - (8.55KB , 701x683 , 17.gif )
15004

There is an access hatch leading downward in the corner. It's covered by a steel grating.
>>
No. 15011 ID: 1405ca

>>15004
See if the grating will come off.
>>
No. 15012 ID: 9a71e2

>>15004
Does it echo?
If so, say 'I'll touch your penis' in a spooky voice.
>>
No. 15013 ID: c01408
File 12487254848.gif - (7.53KB , 701x683 , 18.gif )
15013

Look at that! Despite being visibly connected to a remote system, the grating lifts right off. It wasn't even locked or anything!

Pearl is glad she tried that before going off on some elaborate mechanical scheme.
>>
No. 15015 ID: 9a71e2

>>15013
Throw grating at camera.
>>
No. 15016 ID: 6b50de

Pearl is S-M-R-T
>>
No. 15017 ID: cbc99c

>>15013
Climb down, I guess.
>>
No. 15022 ID: a3b36a

Big Brother: Metal Glen?
>>
No. 15023 ID: 6b50de

Do a strip tease for the camera before you go down. We're not a prude like our sister.
>>
No. 15024 ID: 1405ca

>>15013
Before attempting to climb down, check that this is not some silly optical illusion painted onto the floor, and it is actually a shaft.
>>
No. 15025 ID: 5e64a9

>>15023
YES.
Then, when you go down, greet whoever you meet down there completely naked, with a giant grin on your face.
Tell them you heard they were bored, and it's time to party.
>>
No. 15032 ID: 67c611

>>15023
do it.
>>
No. 15034 ID: 7613e2

Seriously, people? You get kicks outta that? Seriously?
Furfaggotry? Seriously?
>>
No. 15048 ID: 6b50de

>>15034
I do not think you read the title of this quest.
>>
No. 15059 ID: c01408
File 12487280998.gif - (8.41KB , 701x683 , 19.gif )
15059

A striptease?! No way!
Pearl is not that kind of girl!

You must be thinking of her "wild" sister, Opal. She'll do anything.
>>
No. 15064 ID: 684c9b

Switch control to OPAL.
>>
No. 15065 ID: 6b50de

>>15059
Dammit, you and Ruby need to live a little.

Get your fluffy butt down that shaft.
>>
No. 15068 ID: 67c611

>>15064
Holy shit man. Do it now! We want Opal.
>>
No. 15069 ID: 9a71e2

>>15059
Climb down.
>>
No. 15074 ID: c01408
File 124872838391.gif - (8.62KB , 701x683 , 20.gif )
15074

>>15068
Unfortunately, Pearl hasn't seen her sister Opal since that one day there was an earthquake at work and she disappeared, along with one of her co-workers.
>>
No. 15075 ID: 67c611

>>15074
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
No. 15082 ID: f75edf

Quit dilly-dallying and proceed down the shaft.
>>
No. 15089 ID: c01408
File 124872903923.gif - (8.86KB , 701x683 , 21.gif )
15089

Pearl descends the shaft.
>>
No. 15093 ID: 6b50de

>>15089
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
>>
No. 15095 ID: c01408
File 124872936514.gif - (12.34KB , 701x683 , 22.gif )
15095

Pearl arrives in a new room.
>>
No. 15098 ID: 9a71e2

>>15093
No?
Please explain.
>>
No. 15099 ID: 6b50de

>>15095
Say hello to that sexy cat on the other side of the grate. Ask him if he comes here often.
>>
No. 15101 ID: f44349

>>15095
Be polite and introduce yourself.
>>
No. 15102 ID: 9a71e2

>>15095
Would you like some...fish?
>>
No. 15103 ID: f75edf

Ask this stranger if he knows what all this is about.
>>
No. 15115 ID: 5e64a9

>>15095 >>15102
Do not give the cat any fish. They are living creatures and deserve our respect.
They are also cute.
>>
No. 15116 ID: c01408
File 124872979621.gif - (12.47KB , 701x683 , 23.gif )
15116

Pearl says hello to the stranger on the other side of the mesh grating. He introduces himself as Frank.
>>
No. 15118 ID: cbc99c

>>15116
Tell him to press buttons.
>>
No. 15119 ID: f21281

>>15116
HI FRANK.

Whatchoo doin? Makin' an opus?
>>
No. 15121 ID: 670155

Tell frank to mash those BUTANS

MASH EM!
>>
No. 15122 ID: f44349

>>15116
Ask him what he's got there.
>>
No. 15128 ID: c01408
File 124873009867.gif - (12.48KB , 701x683 , 24.gif )
15128

>>15119
Frank says he's just hanging out. He woke up a little while ago and he's not yet bored enough to begin assembling the objects on his side into some sort of hackneyed sculpture.

>>15121
>>15118
Frank is not about to press any buttons! He already pressed one and got an electric jolt! That was enough!
>>
No. 15129 ID: 6b50de

>>15128
Regale Frank with tales about your wild sister Opal - particularly that one time at Mardi Gras...
>>
No. 15131 ID: 5e64a9

>>15116
Ask him what's up. While listening to his response, check the wall behind you for hidden passages.
They must be somewhere!
>>
No. 15132 ID: bde1b8

>>15128
We have it on good authority that the rest of the buttons are mostly safe. One will probably kill you, but the other three should be fine.

Try the leftmost one!
>>
No. 15133 ID: 9a71e2

>>15128
"But... wasn't the jolt EXCITING? Making your skin tingle, your nerves jangle..."
Pretend to absentmindedly play with nipple.
>>
No. 15139 ID: c01408
File 124873049961.gif - (12.01KB , 701x683 , 25.gif )
15139

>>15132
>>15133
Pearl tries to convince Frank that he should really press another button and it's totally safe, honest.

Frank, who's never even met Pearl before, becomes unnerved by her insistence.
It seems Pearl has upset Frank. He doesn't seem to want to talk to her.
>>
No. 15140 ID: acdc9b

Feed Frank a fish. It's poisoned. Jerk deserves it, and won't come in handy later, probably.
>>
No. 15141 ID: bde1b8

>>15139
Check keyhole next to the fishes.
>>
No. 15142 ID: 8ce2bf

Ask if you can see his "opus" if you know what I mean.
>>
No. 15143 ID: f44349

>>15139
DON'T GIVE HIM THE FISH
THEY'RE POIIIIISONNNN
>>
No. 15144 ID: 670155

Push your face against the glass and give a special smile!
>>
No. 15145 ID: 9a71e2

>>15139
Sadface at him.
>>
No. 15147 ID: f21281

>>15139
"Would you do it if I flashed you?"
>>
No. 15148 ID: 6b50de

>>15139
Slip Frank some totally-not-poison fish. They're kosher - honest!
>>
No. 15151 ID: 5e64a9

>>15139
Tell him you're JUST KIDDING. He doesn't have to push a button if he doesn't want to.
Also, I will continue to insist looking for secret passages.
>>
No. 15158 ID: 6b50de

>>15139
Talk to him like a Laggie. He won't be able to reist the adorableness.
>>
No. 15169 ID: c01408
File 124873141270.gif - (6.27KB , 701x683 , 26.gif )
15169

>>15147
>flash
Unfortunately for all parties involved, Pearl is flat as a board!
>>
No. 15170 ID: 5e64a9

>>15169
Some guys like flat chests!
Ask Frank if he's one of those guys.
>>
No. 15171 ID: 39baee

>>15169
Maybe Frank is into the DFC.
>>
No. 15175 ID: c01408
File 124873156555.gif - (5.41KB , 701x683 , 27.gif )
15175

>>15170
>>15171
Frank says he is one of those guys.
>>
No. 15176 ID: 35190d

>>15169
You misunderstand us we meant use the flash light
>>
No. 15177 ID: 6b50de

>>15169
>>15175
PEARL, THIS IS IMPORTANT: WHAT WOULD OPAL DO?
>>
No. 15179 ID: 265b0b

>>15176
>flesh light

fix'd
>>
No. 15182 ID: 9a71e2

>>15175
Press lack of breasts against dividing barrier.
>>
No. 15186 ID: 39baee

>>15175
It would be downright rude to tease poor Frank about something like this. I think a courtesy flash is in order.
>>
No. 15209 ID: c01408
File 124873221990.gif - (11.59KB , 701x683 , 28.gif )
15209

We haven't even established terms of the deal yet!

Besides ...isn't there a less embarrassing way? Pearl is awfully shy!
>>
No. 15216 ID: 95484a

>>15209
Deal? We're just trying to make friends.
>>
No. 15219 ID: 6b50de

>>15209
Look here, rabbit - desperate times call for desperate measures. Now, give that cat a front row view.
>>
No. 15220 ID: cbc99c

>>15209
Tell him that you will show them to him afterwards. Who knows, if he cooperates he might be able to feel them later~
>>
No. 15223 ID: f75edf

Fine geez flash him delicious flat chest in return for helping you get out of this place
>>
No. 15226 ID: f2de2f

This seems oddly familiar in some very odd, vague way...
>>
No. 15235 ID: 5e64a9

>>15209
Opal would do it. She also has more friends than you.
>>
No. 15236 ID: 93c708

There is no less embarrassing way.
Flash him, tell him there'll be more if he presses all the buttons except the one that zapped him.
>>
No. 15252 ID: 1405ca

>>15236
Or at least have him tell us what are on or around the buttons, if anything.
>>
No. 15261 ID: c01408
File 124873331119.gif - (5.52KB , 701x683 , 29.gif )
15261

>>15236
Frank denies.
His terms are as follows:
He will press ONE button if Pearl flashes him, and further, promises more in the future, though the exact stipulations for that can be defined at a later time.

As a show of good will, he informs Pearl of the contents of his cell: A thin metal rod with an electrical contact at the end, a camera, and a box of crackers shaped like little walkie-talkies.
>>
No. 15264 ID: cbc99c

>>15261
Water your eyes. How can he demand such a thing from a girl?
>>
No. 15265 ID: 93c708

Flash him.
Ask him to press the 4th button(Going from left to right)
>>
No. 15269 ID: 9a71e2

>>15261
Make sure he isn't touching the camera before flashing.
>>
No. 15290 ID: 5e64a9

>>15261
Who cares if he's touching the camera? If you do it fast enough, he won't be able to snap a picture anyway.
And he should press the second one. From Left to Right. The SECOND button.
>>
No. 15310 ID: c01408
File 124873525562.gif - (378.72KB , 701x683 , 30.gif )
15310

Frank promises not to take a picture of Pearl.

Given that she has no other recourse and no other way out of these two rooms, Pearl decides, against her better judgement, to give Frank a quick flash.

[animated]
>>
No. 15311 ID: ed469a

>>15310
I came.
>>
No. 15313 ID: 35190d

>>15310
well we gave him what he wanted.
>>
No. 15314 ID: cbc99c
File 124873536829.jpg - (19.64KB , 443x417 , 1244482374826.jpg )
15314

>>15310
>>
No. 15316 ID: 5e64a9

>>15310
Shyly ask if he enjoyed it.
>>
No. 15319 ID: 670155

Now push them butans frank.
>>
No. 15325 ID: 6b50de

>>15310
NOW WAS THAT SO HARD?
I mean, honestly! With a figure like that, you should be proud!
>>
No. 15328 ID: 265b0b
File 124873564164.jpg - (20.34KB , 199x256 , PHBLFLFLPG.jpg )
15328

>>15310
>>
No. 15330 ID: f44349

>>15310
Ask him "did you rike eet?"
>>
No. 15333 ID: c01408
File 124873586640.gif - (11.79KB , 701x683 , 31.gif )
15333

Just kidding.
>>
No. 15334 ID: 6b50de

>>15333
Dayum girl! You so flat, they call you Ms. Platter!
>>
No. 15335 ID: 93c708

Now, tell Frank to push the 4th button going left to right
>>
No. 15338 ID: f75edf

Excellent... now tell him to press the second from the right.
>>
No. 15344 ID: c01408
File 124873615917.gif - (12.05KB , 701x683 , 32.gif )
15344

Pearl hears a quiet "click".
>>
No. 15348 ID: 93c708

Ask him if he's still willing to push a button.
>>
No. 15349 ID: cbc99c

>>15344
BASTARD
>>
No. 15351 ID: fb5d8e

Have sex through the bars, please.
>>
No. 15355 ID: 9a71e2

>>15344
I TOLD YOU
WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN
NOW HE WILL FAP TO PHOTOS AND IGNORE US
>>
No. 15357 ID: 6b50de

>>15344
Completely flip the fuck out.
>>
No. 15359 ID: f75edf

>>15344

BASTARD

Tell him to press the second from the left. Thatll show him.
>>
No. 15365 ID: 5e64a9

>>15344
He thinks you're attractive! Go tsundere.
"S-stupid Frank! I didn't want you to do that!"
>>
No. 15371 ID: c01408
File 124873676826.gif - (12.46KB , 701x683 , 33.gif )
15371

Pearl FLIPS OUT at Frank for taking a picture despite his promise. She is very shy about these things, and now he's got a photo of her like that!
Frank explains he had his fingers crossed.

Frank presses a button at random on the wall and the metal shutters on the access z-hatch open up. He then resumes admiring the picture stored on his camera.
He promises he won't put it on the internet.
>>
No. 15377 ID: 6b50de

>>15371
Pout in the corner and refuse to investigate the room.
>>
No. 15378 ID: 2abfb1

>>15371
Shit, if he had his fingers crossed, he really is totally in the clear.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll keep his word next time!
>>
No. 15379 ID: 93c708

enter Z Hatch
Make sure to wiggle butt repeatedly
>>
No. 15384 ID: f44349

>>15371
Tell him he is a fantastic ass and that we're leaving him here. Alone. Forever.
Also proceed through Z hatch.
Brace for OHGODWHAT. or probably nothing.
>>
No. 15385 ID: d5b2d6

>>15116
FRANK! FRAAAAANK!
DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!
>>
No. 15388 ID: c01408
File 124873736716.gif - (11.75KB , 701x683 , 34.gif )
15388

Pearl crawls through the hatch on all fours in a very suggestive move that's very boring and thus will not be shown.

She arrives in the back room.
>>
No. 15391 ID: f75edf

Inspect the painting.
>>
No. 15394 ID: 5e64a9

>>15388
Check behind poster!
>>
No. 15397 ID: 6b50de

>>15388
Uncomfortably stare at the poster on the wall in mild shock. What kind of place is this?
>>
No. 15399 ID: d5b2d6

Open that door up, I'm sure there's nothing bad behind it.
>>
No. 15400 ID: bde1b8
File 124873761082.png - (28.31KB , 600x400 , 8.png )
15400

Frank lets out a sigh of relief.

That was almost disastrous!
>>
No. 15403 ID: c01408
File 124873778674.gif - (11.51KB , 701x683 , 35.gif )
15403

The painting is well-detailed and set into the wall itself. It seems to depict a busty woman having sex with a man whose face can't quite be seen.

It's making Pearl feel... a little uncomfortable.
>>
No. 15404 ID: fb5d8e

Check closet for more porn.
>>
No. 15408 ID: bde1b8

>>15403
Feel insecure about your own chest compared to that of the woman's.
>>
No. 15410 ID: f44349

>>15403
OBSERVE THE BARBED WHEEL
Also check the closet for mutilated corpses.
>>
No. 15411 ID: 35190d

>>15403
Take poster down and put it up in other room for Frank in exchange for the push of another button.
>>
No. 15413 ID: f21281

>>15403
Gaze lovingly at the Barbed Wheel of Cjozepaj. Stare at it. Contemplate it.

LET IT CONSUME YOU.
>>
No. 15414 ID: 6b50de

>>15403
It just had to be a rabbit, didn't it? A little too close to home?

On the other hand, seek out that dapper gentleman giving your busty doppelganger the business. He seems like quite the chap.
>>
No. 15415 ID: c01408
File 124873814085.gif - (11.45KB , 701x683 , 36.gif )
15415

>>15408
>Feel insecure about your own chest compared to that of the woman's.
Done.

>>15411
It's not a poster, it's a painting! And it's set into the wall! Can't you read?

Pearl feels a kind of dark energy emanating from this symbol.
>>
No. 15416 ID: cbc99c

>>15415
Wet your index finger and smear the painting a bit.
>>
No. 15417 ID: f44349

>>15415
LICK IT
NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>>
No. 15419 ID: 5e64a9

>>15415
Check behind it!
>>
No. 15421 ID: 265b0b

>>15415
Develop third eye in the non-literal sense (because what kind of weird would have a real one eww) and try to observe it using your mind
>>
No. 15425 ID: c01408
File 124873859193.gif - (10.74KB , 701x683 , 37.gif )
15425

Pearl takes down and rolls up the strange poster. Behind it is a key.

That would be useful, except Pearl hasn't found one single thing so far with a keyhole, let alone one like this.
>>
No. 15426 ID: f21281

>>15425
Take it and stash it in your "special pocket".
>>
No. 15427 ID: 6b50de

>>15425
Take key.
Open door.
>>
No. 15429 ID: 9a71e2

>>15425
Attempt to use key on SAFE?
Attempt to use key on DOOR?
Attempt to use key on VAGINA?
>>
No. 15438 ID: bde1b8

Just open the damn closet already.
>>
No. 15439 ID: c01408
File 124873902363.gif - (10.55KB , 701x683 , 38.gif )
15439

What, are you stupid? There's no lock on the door -- there's not even a handle! Pearl can't possibly open it!
>>
No. 15444 ID: f2de2f

What the hell is that on the floor?
>>
No. 15446 ID: cbc99c

>>15439
Examine STRANGE THING on the floor.
>>
No. 15447 ID: 047aa7

>>15439
Punch it like you mean it!
>>
No. 15448 ID: 331584

See if there is a gap on the underside of door, if so, pull at the door from there.
>>
No. 15449 ID: 9a71e2

>>15439
Use mouth to suction onto door and pull it open.
>>
No. 15452 ID: 6b50de

>>15439
Inspect that thing on the ground.
>>
No. 15453 ID: d5b2d6

Unlock thing on ground that appeared when we got the key.
Look through opening in door. If you see eyes, stab them with the key.
>>
No. 15454 ID: bd2eec

>>15439
If the window there is open, grab it and pull the door open.
>>
No. 15457 ID: c01408
File 124873921148.gif - (3.98KB , 701x683 , 39.gif )
15457

There's some sort of strange glass lens on the floor where Pearl was just standing.
>>
No. 15458 ID: bd2eec

Realize people are filming up your skirt.
>>
No. 15460 ID: cbc99c

>>15457
Get LENS.
Examine LENS.
Apply LENS to BUSTY RABBIT.
>>
No. 15461 ID: 9a71e2

>>15457
Make certain our VAGINA LASER is still in one piece.
>>
No. 15462 ID: f75edf

>>15457

Crush the camera with your busted flashlight
>>
No. 15465 ID: c01408
File 12487393497.gif - (4.98KB , 701x683 , 40.gif )
15465

It won't come up. It looks like it's actually set into the floor.
>>
No. 15467 ID: cbc99c

>>15465
Aw shit, number 15458 was right ...
>>
No. 15469 ID: 62ec90

HULK SMASH LENSE.
>>
No. 15473 ID: c01408
File 124873950329.gif - (10.16KB , 701x683 , 41.gif )
15473

Pearl is glad she wore underwear today.
>>
No. 15476 ID: 9a71e2

>>15473
UNICODE STARE at lens.
>>
No. 15477 ID: bde1b8

>>15473
Is that square in the door a window?

If yes and its not glassed over, put your hand on it and pull.
>>
No. 15478 ID: 1405ca

>>15473
Cover it with the poster, face down before you cross the room again.
>>
No. 15479 ID: 35190d

>>15473
ask if Frank will push another button
>>
No. 15480 ID: 6b50de

Move COUCH over LENS.

Or, strike a pose on the couch. Your choice.
>>
No. 15481 ID: cbc99c

>>15473
ಠ_______ಠ
>>
No. 15486 ID: d5b2d6

>>15473
Flip off LENS.
>>
No. 15488 ID: 5e64a9

>>15473
Check the locker?
>>
No. 15491 ID: c01408
File 124873998661.gif - (10.29KB , 701x683 , 42.gif )
15491

The window on the door is shuttered and doesn't give Pearl any purchase to pull it.

Since the couch is too heavy to be moved by Pearl's GIRLISH FIGURE, she opts to just cover the peep lens with the poster.
>>
No. 15495 ID: 6b50de

>>15491
Inspect the cabinet.
Protect your boobs just in case.
>>
No. 15496 ID: f75edf

Check the cabinet.
>>
No. 15500 ID: c01408
File 124874025360.gif - (10.33KB , 701x683 , 43.gif )
15500

The wall-mounted locker has some manner of electronic lock on it. It looks like it's got an aperture for a small missing piece.
>>
No. 15503 ID: bde1b8

>>15500
Lets ask Frank if we can use his LONG METAL ROD.
>>
No. 15504 ID: 9a71e2

>>15500
Compare KEY.
Wipe it off first though.
>>
No. 15505 ID: c01408
File 12487404326.gif - (10.42KB , 701x683 , 44.gif )
15505

Nope. No way the key will fit in there.
It needs some electronic piece.
>>
No. 15509 ID: bde1b8

>>15505
An electronic piece? Like maybe... Frank's electrical LONG METAL ROD?
>>
No. 15513 ID: 9a71e2

>>15505
Oh, fine.
Crawl backwards through tunnel.
>>
No. 15515 ID: f2de2f

Tell Frank you want his long rod.
>>
No. 15520 ID: c01408
File 124874108683.gif - (11.85KB , 701x683 , 45.gif )
15520

Pearl returns to the other room to find -- Frank doing something WAY INAPPROPRIATE.
Pearl considers just turning around, walking away, and pretending she didn't see anything.
>>
No. 15523 ID: cbc99c

>>15520
GOD DAMN IT FRANK
>>
No. 15525 ID: 8ffee7

>>15520

Insert key into slot by grating
>>
No. 15530 ID: fb5d8e

NO
TELL FRANK TO STICK IT THROUGH THE BARS
YOU'LL SHOW HIM HOW IT'S DONE
>>
No. 15531 ID: 9a71e2

>>15520
Do so.
Walk into wall.
Find DOOR while doing so.
>>
No. 15532 ID: f21281

>>15520
CHANNEL OPAL.

Ask him why he's doing that when there's a perfectly good Bunnygirl on the other side of those bars.
>>
No. 15534 ID: 670155

LOOK FRANK IN THE EYE, DONT BREAK EYECONTACT
>>
No. 15535 ID: bd2eec

>>15523
GODOMMOT FRONK
>>
No. 15538 ID: 18e898

Tell frank to quit doing that, you need his help.
>>
No. 15539 ID: 670155

THEN ASK HIM TO COME CLOSER AND PUNCH HIM IN THE SNOUT TO ESTABLISH DOMINANCE
>>
No. 15540 ID: 265b0b

>>15520
make a camera sound and act like you are hiding one, tell him you'll put it on the internet if he doesnt do what you say.
>>
No. 15541 ID: d5b2d6

Tell him to give you his long rod, you need it.
>>
No. 15542 ID: d5b2d6

>>15540
Hahaha like he cares.
>>
No. 15543 ID: c01408
File 124874145668.gif - (12.01KB , 701x683 , 46.gif )
15543

>>15530
Pearl can tell even from here the mesh grating is far too fine to allow something as wide as THAT through.

Pearl quickly turns around and tries to feel up the wall for a secret door. She finds none.

This isn't help make the situation any less awkward.
>>
No. 15544 ID: 331584

GET NAKED NOW
APPEASE JOHN I MEAN FRANK
LET HIM PUSH YOUR BUTTANS I MEAN NIPPLES
>>
No. 15545 ID: cbc99c

>>15543
"GOD DAMN IT, FRANK! BY NOW YOU SHOULD'VE NOTICED I'M HERE!"
>>
No. 15547 ID: 9a71e2

>>15543
Climb upstairs, secretly masturbate in coffin.
>>
No. 15548 ID: da5997

Offer Frank one inch of lowered skirt for every button he presses.
>>
No. 15549 ID: 18e898

either be dumb and head upstairs or take the EPIC OPPORTUNITY and get him to help you open the mesh grating for EPIC BJ.
>>
No. 15550 ID: f75edf

Enough of this tomfoolery, ignore his actions and tell him you need his long rod.
>>
No. 15554 ID: 5e64a9

>>15543
Scold Tom for not only masturbating to the picture he took without your permission, but not even waiting very long to do it.
Really, if YOU had a picture of HIM flashing it, you'd wait until you were somewhere more private!
... wait that came out wrong.
>>
No. 15555 ID: c01408
File 124874184678.gif - (11.91KB , 701x683 , 47.gif )
15555

"GOD DAMN IT, FRANK! BY NOW YOU SHOULD'VE NOTICED I'M HERE!"

"I did notice," he responds with a grin.

Frank doesn't even slow his pace, and alternates between looking at the picture on his camera and staring at Pearl.

Pearl can't decide which one makes her feel more uncomfortable.
>>
No. 15556 ID: 18e898

LEAVE BEFORE HE CLIMAX'S OR YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE, GO GO GO!
>>
No. 15557 ID: 8ffee7

>>15555

Show him the key. Say that you won't let him out unless he stops.
>>
No. 15558 ID: cbc99c

>>15555
"Put that thing aw- Aw screw you, Frank. Now give me that rod."
>>
No. 15560 ID: c01408
File 124874211412.gif - (11.88KB , 701x683 , 48.gif )
15560

Pearl demands Frank hand over the rod. He says he would, but the mesh is too small.

Pearl clarifies she meant the electronic-looking device.

Frank asks what Pearl will give him for it.
>>
No. 15563 ID: cbc99c

>>15560
Tell him, that she'll probably release him in exchange.
>>
No. 15564 ID: 18e898

free panty flash
>>
No. 15565 ID: f75edf

>>15560

Offer him your underwear. You won't be actually showing anything that way.
>>
No. 15566 ID: f2de2f

>>15563
Release him all over her face.
>>
No. 15568 ID: 5e64a9

>>15560
"... a panty shot."
>>
No. 15581 ID: c01408
File 12487425598.gif - (11.97KB , 701x683 , 49.gif )
15581

>>15564
>>15568
Pearl offers a quick glimpse at her underwear.

Frank says you'll have to do better than THAT.
>>
No. 15582 ID: c73b9f

>>15560
The other half of the picture.
>>
No. 15584 ID: cbc99c

>>15581
Picture of the booty?
>>
No. 15585 ID: d5b2d6

Tell him to go fuck himself... er, die in a fire. You'll solve this puzzle on your own.
>>
No. 15586 ID: 8ce2bf

Let him ejaculate on your face in exchange for it.
>>
No. 15587 ID: f75edf

>>15581

The underwear itself.
>>
No. 15588 ID: 18e898

remove panties, remove skirt
>>
No. 15589 ID: 9a71e2

>>15581
Return when he's not as enhorned.
>>
No. 15590 ID: 2abfb1

>>15581
Promise him a handjob when he gets out.

Later, remind him that because he was so focused on sex, he never actually got you to agree to let him out.
>>
No. 15591 ID: da5997

>15581

"I'll... I'll put the rod... inside my... you... you know... *Blush furiously*"

If he hands it over, stick it in your nose.
>>
No. 15592 ID: 5e64a9

>>15581
"I can give you these fish."
>>
No. 15593 ID: f2de2f

Put the key in the lock, open the grate and take the rod. If he tries anything, give him an ANGRY RIGHT CROSS.
>>
No. 15595 ID: 35190d

>>15581
Open the grating with the key and kick his ass.
>>
No. 15596 ID: d5b2d6

>>15592
hahaha, do it
>>
No. 15604 ID: c01408
File 124874328938.gif - (12.24KB , 701x683 , 50.gif )
15604

Frank approaches the grating. Pearl offers a fish, but Frank's got all the crackers he could want. He's not hungry.

She considers a through-the-grating facial and the promise of sexual favors once Frank gets out, but she tries to hold off on any contact until it's absolutely necessary.

Instead, she offers to pass her panties through the grating.

Frank pauses, as if considering, asks if Pearl plans on wearing them again once he's done.
>>
No. 15606 ID: 18e898

NO NEVER WEAR THEM AGAIN! HE'LL ABANDON YOU
>>
No. 15610 ID: 5e64a9

>>15604
Sigh. Say, "Do you want me to?"
>>
No. 15612 ID: cbc99c

>>15604
"That would be an extra favour."
>>
No. 15617 ID: 06b21e

Develop self-respect.

Leave him to rot.
>>
No. 15619 ID: c01408
File 124874371796.gif - (11.92KB , 701x683 , 51.gif )
15619

Pearl decides to pass on the offer, and that it would, at the very least, be another favor. She doesn't think she wants them back after Frank's touched them.

Frank asks her if she really thinks it's a good idea to walk around this place in a skirt and no underwear.

It's really unnerving Pearl that Frank never misses a beat. So to speak.
>>
No. 15621 ID: 9a71e2

>>15619
YOU FOOL
WHY ARE YOU LEANING IN CLOSER
>>
No. 15622 ID: acdc9b

Let him have his fun. Sit there and watch him angrily. If he wants to get out of this, he'll have to work with you.
>>
No. 15623 ID: 18e898

"Well, I do need help and evidently it'll be the only thing i'm WILLING to do that will get you to give me that rod."
>>
No. 15625 ID: c01408
File 124874411635.gif - (12.17KB , 701x683 , 52.gif )
15625

Regardless, the panties are enough for the deal.
Pearl hands over her panties, stuffing them through the grating, and Frank hands over the rod.
He mashes the panties to his face and inhales deeply with a shivering sigh.

Pearl sighs out of an entirely different emotion.
>>
No. 15626 ID: 9a71e2

>>15625
Right, go insert that rod.
>>
No. 15627 ID: 8ce2bf

While his view is blocked by your panties, insert the rod into a place it is clearly not meant to go.
>>
No. 15629 ID: cbc99c

>>15625
Well yeah, apply rod to safe. Or whatever we needed that thing for.
>>
No. 15631 ID: 670155

Tell him it looks like he has a lump in his testical.
>>
No. 15642 ID: 18e898

Go insert the rod you have recently acquired.
>>
No. 15644 ID: c01408
File 124874528498.gif - (10.35KB , 701x683 , 53.gif )
15644

Pearl returns to the back room, making sure her skirt hangs low enough to cover herself decently when she crawls through the Z-Hatch.

Sure enough, the connective electronic rod fits into the slot and opens up the cabinet, which contains some sort of heavy-duty rectangular battery about the size of Pearl's palm.
>>
No. 15645 ID: 82167e

>>15644
STITCHES IS WATCHING YOU MASTURBATE.
>>
No. 15646 ID: f21281

>>15644
Hey, someone removed our poster.

And left a red dot on the floor.

Inspect red dot.
>>
No. 15647 ID: f2de2f

>>15644
You can't see the stupid face I'm making right now, but I'm making it as hard as I can.
>>
No. 15648 ID: f44349

>>15644
Say hello to Stitche- I mean, uh, Staples?
>>
No. 15649 ID: 9a71e2

>>15644
Remove battery.
Inch across side of room to avoid lens, poke DOOR EYES for ... Looking at you funny.
>>
No. 15650 ID: 18e898

go say hi to stitches
>>
No. 15651 ID: 82167e

>>15646
Red dot was already there. Think a 'recording' light.
>>
No. 15652 ID: 5e64a9

>>15644
It's Stitches! Say Hi to Stitches, Pearl. Hey what happened to our poster.
Walk around the edge of the room so you don't cross over the camera lens, and open the closet for Stitches. He must be lonely in there!
>>
No. 15655 ID: c01408
File 124874575168.gif - (10.63KB , 701x683 , 54.gif )
15655

Pearl inches across the edge of the room to avoid the once again uncovered lens on the floor, especially now that she's got nothing under her skirt.

She attempts to communicate with the eyes behind the door, but there's no response.
>>
No. 15659 ID: cbc99c

>>15655
Poke 'em.
>>
No. 15663 ID: f21281

>>15655
Tell them you'll flash them if they're alive.
>>
No. 15664 ID: f44349

>>15655
Inb4 OH GOD OCEAN OF BLOOD because we're all expecting him to troll us with something different.
>>
No. 15671 ID: 18e898

insert rod in the eye parallel to your left eye!
>>
No. 15686 ID: c01408
File 124874712633.gif - (10.29KB , 701x683 , 55.gif )
15686

Still, no response.

Pearl briefly considers offering a free flash, but that doesn't seem like a good idea.
Nor does reaching through the slot far enough to poke the eyes, for no reason.
>>
No. 15687 ID: cbc99c

>>15686
Oh hey, a handle. Pull that motherfucker.
>>
No. 15688 ID: da5997

>15686

Maybe try waving in a friendly manner?

Barring that, maybe try the handle?

Or mime opening the door?
>>
No. 15689 ID: 9a71e2

>>15686
Dance the dance of your people.
>>
No. 15690 ID: c01408
File 12487472585.gif - (7.89KB , 701x683 , 56.gif )
15690

>>15687
>Oh hey, a handle. Pull that motherfucker.
Fair enough.
>>
No. 15691 ID: c01408
File 124874728272.gif - (6.57KB , 701x683 , 57.gif )
15691

>>
No. 15695 ID: 265b0b

>>15691
'sup
>>
No. 15698 ID: 18e898

look down, just to make sure he isn't a corpse that will somehow chase after you and try to kill you.
>>
No. 15699 ID: c01408
File 124874758642.gif - (11.39KB , 701x683 , 58.gif )
15699

>>15698
!
>>
No. 15700 ID: fb5d8e

Do no resist.
Jump on that cock.
>>
No. 15701 ID: f75edf

Punch him in the dick.

Run.
>>
No. 15704 ID: 18e898

jump on the cock
>>
No. 15705 ID: 670155

Karate chop his dick.
>>
No. 15706 ID: 62ec90

Service that poor man.
>>
No. 15707 ID: 9a71e2

>>15699
Backflip over the lens, prepare for KARATE SEX
>>
No. 15713 ID: c01408
File 124874814442.gif - (6.36KB , 701x683 , 59.gif )
15713

Why avoid it at all? Why not embrace it?

Yes... Pearl decides to ride the mysterious and sizable stranger like a cowgirl.
>>
No. 15715 ID: c01408
File 124874822687.gif - (11.87KB , 701x683 , 60.gif )
15715

OH WAIT NO SHE DOESN'T

Pearl likes being NOT SPLIT IN TWO and decides to stay that way. She bolts like a terrified cat to the hatch, and the horrible creature begins to lurch after her!
>>
No. 15720 ID: 18e898

RUN BACK TO FRANK AND TELL HIM TO CLOSE THE HATCH BEFORE IT COMES THROUGH
>>
No. 15722 ID: 82167e

>>15715
Run back to Frank, only to have him close the hatch on you (in a non-fatal way) in order to demand more sexual favors!

HILARIOUS RESULTS ENSUE.
>>
No. 15724 ID: c01408
File 124874869639.gif - (11.48KB , 701x683 , 61.gif )
15724

Pearl hurries to the Z-Hatch and starts to crawl through as fast as she can, with the monster close behind her. She yells for Frank to close the hatch after her.

Frank asks what's in it for him.
>>
No. 15725 ID: 670155

Tell him a bigger dick.
>>
No. 15726 ID: 18e898

scream "A BLOWJOB, JUST CLOSE THE HATCH NOW!"
>>
No. 15727 ID: f2de2f

>>15724
How about not being killed by a horrible rape monster?
>>
No. 15728 ID: f75edf

"Whatever you fucking want just close it now jesus christ"
>>
No. 15729 ID: f21281

>>15724
"A HORRIBLE STITCHED TOGETHER MONSTER RAPING YOUR ASSHOLE IF YOU DON'T CLOSE THAT DAMN HATCH"
>>
No. 15730 ID: fb5d8e

Tell him you'll wear the panties after he ejaculates in them.
>>
No. 15731 ID: 96945d

>>15729
>>15727
THIS
>>
No. 15732 ID: 13a0af

>>15729
Yup.
>>
No. 15733 ID: 9a71e2

>>15724
Fuck that noise.
Use KEY on the KEYHOLE, then run upstairs and push a locker over the hole and sit on it.
>>
No. 15734 ID: 18e898

I'll do whatever you want JUST CLOSE THE DOOR
>>
No. 15736 ID: 06b21e

>>15724
"IT'S GOING TO KILL ME!"
>>
No. 15738 ID: 7eda8b

Offer him a fish.
>>
No. 15747 ID: c01408
File 12487505956.gif - (11.90KB , 701x683 , 62.gif )
15747

Pearl yelps for help and the urgency in her voice makes Frank realize the situation is legitimately serious. He quickly slams the door button after Pearl has passed, sealing the monster on the other side. There's a low, menacing growl from the other side, which fades to silence.
>>
No. 15748 ID: 18e898

WHY YOU LITTLE
>>
No. 15753 ID: da5997

Try Key in Keyhole near fishtank
>>
No. 15754 ID: c01408
File 124875094282.gif - (11.59KB , 701x683 , 63.gif )
15754

Pearl stands and dusts herself off. She seems to be unscathed.

Frank asks if she is okay.
>>
No. 15755 ID: f75edf

Let him know you're fine.

Casually ask him what he knows about this place.
>>
No. 15756 ID: 18e898

KEY IN KEYHOLE NEAR THE TANK!
>>
No. 15757 ID: 35190d

>>15754
Ask him why he is suddenly so concerned about her.
>>
No. 15759 ID: c73b9f

He probably doesn't feel coldly about her, he's just horny too.

That doesn't mean he can't be a nice guy too!
>>
No. 15761 ID: 35190d

>>15756
do it
>>
No. 15762 ID: c01408
File 124875136682.gif - (11.96KB , 701x683 , 64.gif )
15762

>>15755
>>15757
Frank asks why he wouldn't be concerned for Pearl.

Frank says he has no knowledge of this place. He just woke up here a little while ago, stuck in this cell.
>>
No. 15763 ID: f75edf

>>15756
>>
No. 15764 ID: c01408
File 124875161274.gif - (12.16KB , 701x683 , 65.gif )
15764

As Pearl approaches the keyhole, Frank asks if he gets anything for apparently saving her life. Ahem.

Pearl inserts the key, and the grating separating the two of them begins to click and shift softly. Frank doesn't appear to hear it.
>>
No. 15765 ID: 9a71e2

>>15764
Prepare to slap him for being a goit when the thing retracts.
>>
No. 15766 ID: 35190d

>>15764
Good he doesn't know its open ask him to push the non Z-Hatch buttons
>>
No. 15767 ID: da5997

>15776

Ask him to push the Z-hatch button.

Flee up ladder.

Take Key.

Push locker atop grating with GIRLY PHYSIQUE.
>>
No. 15768 ID: 684c9b

>>15764
Get ready to give "him a hand" once the gate comes down. If it's surprise sex quest, then at least we can be the surprising ones.
>>
No. 15769 ID: 18e898

>>15768
/agree
>>
No. 15771 ID: c01408
File 124875227113.gif - (11.88KB , 701x683 , 66.gif )
15771

The clicking stops and a red LED blinks atop the lock. It's fitted with what looks like a small slot for some sort of card.

Frank repeats his question concerning a possible reward.
>>
No. 15773 ID: c73b9f

>>15771
We'll set you free for saving us.
Deal?
>>
No. 15774 ID: 18e898

tell him you'll give a blowjob once she finds said card that is needed.
>>
No. 15775 ID: 96945d

Mention you were about to surprise him by getting him out, but apparently there's a second key needed.
>>
No. 15776 ID: da5997

>15771

A card like the flat battery we got from the vault?
>>
No. 15777 ID: 9a71e2

>>15771
A HUG.
>>
No. 15778 ID: 670155

Give him a sock, hope he has a foot fetish.
>>
No. 15779 ID: f75edf

Try inserting the photo Frank took of you.
>>
No. 15785 ID: 5e64a9

>>15771
Tell him he can keep the panties. And, if he helps us get out of here, after we figure out how to set him free, we might go... all the way.
And do ANYTHING he wants~

But don't set him free unless it turns out we can't progress otherwise.
>>
No. 15786 ID: c01408
File 124875295549.gif - (11.91KB , 701x683 , 67.gif )
15786

Pearl observes the slot. It needs an access card. The heavy-duty terminal battery is too large to fit.

She tells Frank she was about to free him from the cell, and will as soon as she finds the right key.
Frank seems to be happy with her response. Then with a smile, he remarks, "Oh yeah? Awesome. And then what?"
>>
No. 15787 ID: c73b9f

>>15786
Then I suppose we explore.
>>
No. 15788 ID: 96945d

"You have enough fetish fuel for quite awhile.
You kinda blew your shot pretty early, buddy.
Maybe if you tone it back, we can get through of all this without dying."
>>
No. 15791 ID: 18e898

>>15785
DO THIS.
>>
No. 15793 ID: c01408
File 124875359040.gif - (11.65KB , 701x683 , 68.gif )
15793

Pearl tells Frank he can keep her panties.

"Are you sure? I mean, you want to be walking around in a place like this without 'em?"
He continues his measured pace without distraction.
>>
No. 15795 ID: 9a71e2

>>15793
What do you mean 'like this'?
>>
No. 15797 ID: 96945d

>>15793
"After you using them like that? I'd be better off making a makeshift pair or pants or something."
>>
No. 15798 ID: da5997

>15793

Of COURSE I don't want them back after you've used them to pleasure yourself! That's disgusting. You're disgusting. The fact that you're trying to barter sexual favors while I'm trying to save our lives repulses me.
>>
No. 15801 ID: 18e898

give blowjob
>>
No. 15804 ID: 96945d

Better idea. Trade dress for pants. You don't have to worry about lack of undies, and he wont trip from dropped pants.
>>
No. 15805 ID: c01408
File 124875403868.gif - (5.54KB , 701x683 , 69.gif )
15805

>>15801
Pearl is suddenly seized with an overwhelming and insatiable lust. She's remarkably horny. More than anything, she wants to give Frank a blowjob.
>>
No. 15806 ID: 276781

>>15793
Say "If this place is as bad as you believe it is, they won't afford much protection,"
Look down fir a second, then continue with "And given the circumstances, I'm not sure I want to see them ever again anyway."
>>
No. 15807 ID: c01408
File 124875411478.gif - (11.87KB , 701x683 , 70.gif )
15807

...BUT since he's on the other side of the steel mesh this is impossible.

The urge quickly passes.
>>
No. 15810 ID: 96945d

>>15807
Ok, this could honestly be bad.
If this kicks in in a situation where such urge in impossible or fear of death doesn't override, it could easily put her in a deadly situation.
>>
No. 15811 ID: 5e64a9

>>15807
How strange!
Well, let's go back up and see if we can't get that terminal working with all the stuff we found.
>>
No. 15812 ID: 18e898

find card, open mesh grating, proceed with past urge for blowjob
>>
No. 15814 ID: f75edf

Ask Frank to open the hatch and be prepared to close it at any moment should she run out.

Let him know what's in store for him when he gets out.
>>
No. 15820 ID: c01408
File 12487549394.gif - (9.17KB , 701x683 , 71.gif )
15820

Pearl decides to go upstairs and check on the terminal, leaving Frank to his... business.

>>15812
>proceed with past urge for blowjob
No way! The urge is long gone. Now the very idea makes Pearl want to gag.
>>
No. 15823 ID: da5997

>15820

Put terminal battery in terminal
>>
No. 15824 ID: 9a71e2

>>15820
Attempt to insert battery in a manner that will make it functional to the following:
Console
Switchpad
Vagina
>>
No. 15827 ID: c01408
File 124875541013.gif - (11.38KB , 701x683 , 72.gif )
15827

Pearl fits the battery into a slot on the side of the terminal and it hums to life. After a minute, it presents a simple display.
>>
No. 15829 ID: 9a71e2

>>15827
"Cocks."
>>
No. 15830 ID: 670155

run rubyquest.exe
>>
No. 15831 ID: f75edf

Ctrl+Alt+Delete
>>
No. 15832 ID: c01408
File 124875557419.png - (16.46KB , 627x621 , program.png )
15832

>>15830
>run rubyquest.exe
It brings up a simple text adventure parser, but Pearl doesn't have the patience for this right now!
>>
No. 15833 ID: c01408
File 124875564510.jpg - (22.12KB , 225x246 , this was taken after the wordectomy.jpg )
15833

>>15831
>Ctrl+Alt+Delete
GAME
FUCKING
OVER
>>
No. 15835 ID: c01408
File 124875583274.gif - (12.18KB , 701x683 , 73.gif )
15835

>>15834
>Input "open access shaft"
The command provokes a strange response.
>>
No. 15838 ID: 59c78f

>>15835
Go back downstairs and take a look to see if anything has changed.
>>
No. 15839 ID: 9a71e2

>>15835
I repeat: Cocks.
>>
No. 15840 ID: 670155

Try...

open shutters

power down lockers

disco lighting
>>
No. 15841 ID: 62ec90

Run c://Program Files/Tetris/tetris.exe

Relax.
>>
No. 15842 ID: 18e898

>>15840
yes
>>
No. 15844 ID: da5997

>15832

Hastily copy and e-mail "Ruby_quest.txt" to /quest/@#rubyquest.com

Also, type in C:\Dir/w
>>
No. 15847 ID: c01408
File 124875654345.gif - (44.12KB , 701x683 , 74.gif )
15847

>disco lighting
>>
No. 15848 ID: f98e0b

GOD FUCK TURN IT OFF
>>
No. 15849 ID: f75edf

>Print Access Card
>>
No. 15850 ID: c01408
File 124875670024.gif - (10.86KB , 701x683 , 75.gif )
15850

>open shutters
The metal grating barring the door to the north quickly slides open with a loud clatter.
>>
No. 15851 ID: 9a71e2

>>15850
Investigate vagin- I mean open hatch.
>>
No. 15852 ID: 18e898

enter "open mesh grating"
>>
No. 15854 ID: c01408
File 124875693712.gif - (12.00KB , 701x683 , 76.gif )
15854

>enter "open mesh grating"
Pearl tries a number of variations on this, but none of them seem to work. It must be a local system.
>>
No. 15855 ID: 96945d

Try to open the help file.

open: help.txt
>>
No. 15856 ID: da5997

Input Help File
>>
No. 15857 ID: 9a71e2

>>15854
Enter '!theme'
>>
No. 15858 ID: c01408
File 124875719850.gif - (12.70KB , 701x683 , 77.gif )
15858

This is getting nowhere fast!
>>
No. 15862 ID: f75edf

Welp, lets head north.
>>
No. 15866 ID: c01408
File 124875765644.gif - (10.92KB , 701x683 , 78.gif )
15866

>>15861
PEARL JUST TRIED THAT TEN SECONDS AGO PAY ATTENTION GEEZ I MEAN U GUISE

>>15862
Pearl slinks into the dark room ahead.
>>
No. 15869 ID: c01408
File 124875775416.gif - (11.73KB , 701x683 , 79.gif )
15869

This room appears to be some sort of monitoring station.
>>
No. 15872 ID: da5997

>15869

Look at Button Diagram under monitors to the right.
>>
No. 15874 ID: f75edf

Inspect Screens.
>>
No. 15875 ID: 9a71e2

>>15869
See if you can find Rapeucles anywhere using the cameras.
Try not to schlick too much over frank.
>>
No. 15877 ID: 5e64a9

>>15869
Monitor people!
Appease your inner voyeur!
>>
No. 15878 ID: 18e898

tell tom that if he presses the button to the very left of the buttons, you'll give him a blowjob when he gets free, then head back up.
>>
No. 15880 ID: c01408
File 124875846934.gif - (14.41KB , 701x683 , 80.gif )
15880

>>15875
Among the numerous monitors, Pearl finds a live view of the back room. It appears empty.

She can't locate the creature on any of the other screens.
>>
No. 15882 ID: 670155

Examine apparent upskirt feed, since you're not the one wearing panties..
>>
No. 15883 ID: 9a71e2

>>15880
Glare at the top right one then use GENRE SAVVINESS to check behind you.
>>
No. 15884 ID: 5e64a9

>>15880
That door over there has a lock on it. See if you can use your key to unlock it.
>>
No. 15887 ID: f75edf

Inspect diagram of buttons below the computer.
>>
No. 15888 ID: 18e898

>>15878
gosh darnit do this already
>>
No. 15889 ID: c01408
File 124875897860.gif - (12.69KB , 701x683 , 81.gif )
15889

>>15882
That monitor only displays a still image. It must have been taken earlier.

Pearl's mind momentarily drifts back to when she ran from the monster...
>>
No. 15894 ID: 670155

>>14786
Go open the z-hatch through the magic of travel montage!
>>
No. 15895 ID: c01408
File 124875983611.gif - (11.72KB , 701x683 , 82.gif )
15895

Pearl descends the chute and tells Frank to open the Z-Hatch again, now that she knows the monster is no longer behind it.

Frank asks what she's going to offer him for it this time~
>>
No. 15896 ID: 96945d

>>15895
This is to get you out of here.
I've already given you way more than any normal person would have, could you please work with me on this?
>>
No. 15897 ID: 5e64a9

>>15895
"Would you just do this for me, Frank? I'm trying to set you free. Really, it's like you want to be stuck in a tiny cell jacking off for the rest of your life."
>>
No. 15898 ID: 670155

Let him lick your eyeball.
>>
No. 15900 ID: c01408
File 124876033498.gif - (11.45KB , 701x683 , 83.gif )
15900

Pearl snaps at Frank and tells him to stop being such a pill and extorting her every time she needs him to do something.

Frank goes quiet for a moment and stares at the ground.
He explains that he can't help it, ever since he woke up he's been uncontrollably pent-up. He's never had much luck with the ladies and he's just trying to get what little he can while there's a chance.
Besides, he adds, he thinks Pearl is absolutely stunning.

He apologizes briefly, but again adds that in these circumstances he simply can't control himself.
>>
No. 15901 ID: 227d44

>>15900
Apologize for snapping at him, the poor guy.
>>
No. 15902 ID: 670155

in b4 pity handjob through the mesh.
>>
No. 15903 ID: 5e64a9

>>15900
"Well, maybe when we get out of here we can... date. Or something. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. But could you please just help me!"
"Girls like guys who are nice!"
>>
No. 15904 ID: 408036

Hell To- Frank that she wants to let him out as long as he won't try anything. Mention that if he deserves it, she might do something nice for him some time in the near future, but make no promises.
>>
No. 15905 ID: f75edf

Remind Frank that you're both in trouble here and probably can't get out alone. Ask him simply for his cooperation.
>>
No. 15906 ID: 3fa7b7

>>15900

"It's...it's okay...Just...let's see if we can get you out of there, and see where it goes from there, alright?"
>>
No. 15907 ID: 18e898

"If you open the z hatch, I'll give you.. I'll.. I'll give.. When I get you free, i'll.. give you a blowjob.." as ruby starts tearing up.
>>
No. 15908 ID: 7eda8b

>>15895
"Well, either you can help me let you out or you can just sit there indefinitely."
>>
No. 15910 ID: 96945d

>>15900
Explain that you understand that, but considering the seriousness of the situation, the least he can do is help out.
Besides, he already has plenty of.. material.
>>
No. 16124 ID: 6415eb

>>15903
>"Girls like guys who are nice!"
Lies!!!

Also, accept him for who he is and hint at some 'intimate time' if they get out...of wherever they are.
>>
No. 16140 ID: c01408
File 124880975535.gif - (11.65KB , 701x683 , 84.gif )
16140

Pearl lies and tells Frank girls like nice guys.

She says right now she's just trying to get them out of here, and they'll see how things turn out from there.
Frank nods softly in quiet agreement.
>>
No. 16141 ID: c01408
File 124880984012.gif - (11.93KB , 701x683 , 85.gif )
16141

Frank hits the button and opens the Z-Hatch again.
>>
No. 16142 ID: bde1b8

Thank Frank, then head through the hatch.
>>
No. 16148 ID: 1afd58

Tell Frank that he's a good friend, almost like a brother to you.

Then head through the hatch suggestively.
>>
No. 16151 ID: c01408
File 124881030123.gif - (10.82KB , 701x683 , 86.gif )
16151

Pearl returns to the back room.
The monster is nowhere to be seen.

Something seems a little different.
>>
No. 16152 ID: 1afd58

>>16151
Get access card. Try not to flash your unhidden genitals for the camera.

Then go let Frank out.
>>
No. 16154 ID: bde1b8

>>16151
Check the pipe. Probably after getting the access card, so you can flash the camera twice.
>>
No. 16155 ID: f75edf

>>16151

Inspect thing protruding from open door.
>>
No. 16156 ID: 9a71e2

>>16151
Investigate: CLOSET, BROKEN PIPE, VAGINA
>>
No. 16162 ID: c01408
File 124881062133.gif - (10.83KB , 701x683 , 87.gif )
16162

Pearl approaches the closet making sure to sidestep around the peep lens. The closet contains a card and a shelf with nothing on it.
She kneels down and picks up the labelled AXIS CARD from the closet. This looks like it will fit in Frank's cell lock.
>>
No. 16163 ID: 1afd58

>>16162
peep dat peeper.

Something is looking at you from that pipe, Pearl~
>>
No. 16164 ID: 9a71e2

>>16162
Turn around, turn around!
Prepare to escape!
>>
No. 16165 ID: f75edf

Look into the broken pipe.
>>
No. 16166 ID: c01408
File 124881078099.gif - (10.62KB , 701x683 , 88.gif )
16166

There's nothing there.
Just a broken pipe.
>>
No. 16167 ID: f44349

>>16162
BEHIND YOU
IN THE PIPE
>>
No. 16168 ID: cdb362

>>16162
Bend over and investigate the closet with greater scrutiny.
>>
No. 16169 ID: 1afd58

>>16166
Well then go let Frank out. GUARD YOUR LOINS WOMAN.

HE MAY NOT BE A NICE GUY AFTER ALL.
>>
No. 16170 ID: c01408
File 124881119812.gif - (12.06KB , 701x683 , 89.gif )
16170

Pearl carefully maneuvers around the peep lens again and returns to the brig, where she informs Frank she finally has the access card and is going to be letting him out now.
>>
No. 16171 ID: 1afd58

>>16170
Might wanna wait till he puts that thing away, girlie.

It's not a good thing to let a masturbating guy our of a cell when you are ripe for the prickin'.
>>
No. 16172 ID: f98e0b

dat grin.
I expect a repeat of the initial hugging scene in rubyquest where everyone freaked out, saying "HE'S OPENING HIS EYES! HE IS GOING TO KILL HER!" except this time it will end in surprise sex. As suggested by the title.
>>
No. 16173 ID: b2e99c

>>16170
Tell him you're not gonna let him out until he puts his tool back in his pants. We're wearing a skirt with no panties - that is a bad combination right there I tell ya what.
>>
No. 16174 ID: b7d91a

>>16170
He's still wanking? Compliment him on his stamina or laugh at his lack of testosterone.
>>
No. 16175 ID: c01408
File 124881161370.gif - (9.11KB , 701x683 , 90.gif )
16175

>>
No. 16176 ID: 1afd58

>>16175
HUG FRANK
>>
No. 16177 ID: 6415eb

>>16170
Ask how he's gone on for so long without visibly tiring.

...What? It might be important!
>>
No. 16178 ID: f75edf

Tell him to quit jerking. It's a lot more disconcerting when hes standing right in front of you.
>>
No. 16179 ID: 3ccb64

HUG HIM

YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN THROUGH ALOT TOGETHER, HE WAS ALMOST ELECTROCUTED TO DEATH, AND HAD TO TRUST A COMPLETE STRANGER TO DO SOMETHING HE KNEW COULD POSSIBLY DO THE SAME TO HIM AGAIN

AND I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT HORRORS Pearl HAS FACED

MORAL CONSOLATION FOR DAMNIT, HUG!
>>
No. 16180 ID: 6415eb

>>16175
DON'T DO IT, IT WON'T BE SURPRISING!
>>
No. 16182 ID: f44349

>>16175
Tell him to put that thing away.

also inb4 RAPE- OHWAIT JUST KIDDING
>>
No. 16183 ID: b2e99c

>>16175
YOU FOOL! YOU FOOLISH FOOL!
>>
No. 16184 ID: b7d91a

Hug him? PILEDRIVER HIM.
>>
No. 16187 ID: cdb362

>>16175
Hey, at least that stitches isn't here too.
>>
No. 16188 ID: 9a71e2

>>16175
Hug him.
FROM BEHIND.
>>
No. 16189 ID: 3125de

>>16175
Slap him in the face.
>>
No. 16190 ID: c01408
File 124881214489.gif - (8.57KB , 701x683 , 91.gif )
16190

FINE

Pearl hugs Frank out of solidarity. She tries to keep a little distance between them at certain areas.
>>
No. 16191 ID: 1afd58

>>16190
GOOD.

Now get the fuck away from that weirdo. I mean, stay in the same room but don't touch him while he's got "Little Frank" out.
>>
No. 16192 ID: b2e99c

>>16190
Now that that's out of the way, back away very quickly. You just washed your skirt and you're right within... er... range.
>>
No. 16193 ID: c01408
File 124881244744.gif - (9.41KB , 701x683 , 92.gif )
16193

Pearl's legs are starting to feel a little drafty.
>>
No. 16194 ID: 1afd58

>>16193
Oh he deserves a little feel. No reason to get all defensive, Pearl.
>>
No. 16195 ID: 3125de

>>16193
GOD DAMN IT, FRANK
>>
No. 16196 ID: f44349

>>16193
PUNCH HIM ON THE SNOUT TO ESTABLISH DOMINA-
I MEAN SLAP HIM
>>
No. 16197 ID: f75edf

Jerk yourself away from him. Pretend it didn't happen.
>>
No. 16198 ID: 5e64a9

>>16193
Warn Frank that your knee is dangerously close to his crotch right now, and could very easily snap forward with great force.
>>
No. 16200 ID: fb5d8e

Sigh and fondle his privates.
>>
No. 16201 ID: 9a71e2

>>16193
UNICODE STARE
>>
No. 16202 ID: c01408
File 124881277386.gif - (9.00KB , 701x683 , 93.gif )
16202

Pearl ends the hug and backs up a little without trying to make a confrontation out of it.
Frank apologizes quietly and again reminds her he just can't control himself. He's been like this since he woke up.

Well, now what?
>>
No. 16203 ID: f75edf

Head back through the hatch and check out the broken pipe.
>>
No. 16204 ID: fb5d8e

I think the guy needs some relief. He's obviously unable to take care of it by himself.
Give him a handjob. Maybe when he's done he'll have more selfcontrol.
>>
No. 16205 ID: da5997

>16202 Send frank up the ladder first. If we go up first, he'll either upskirt us, or take advantage of the fact that our back is to him.
>>
No. 16206 ID: 1afd58

>>16202
Yeah, a handjob wouldn't be too embarrassing for you, Pearl, and it might help relieve the poor fellow.
>>
No. 16208 ID: c01408
File 124881329271.gif - (11.52KB , 701x683 , 94.gif )
16208

Pearl crawls through the Z-Hatch, but makes sure to send Frank through FIRST.
>>
No. 16209 ID: 1afd58

>>16208
Point his attention to the 'art' on the wall. See if it helps him release his tension.
>>
No. 16210 ID: 3125de

>>16208
Explore the tube.
>>
No. 16211 ID: 5e64a9

>>16208
Ask Frank to move the couch for you.
Remind him that girls like big, strong guys.
>>
No. 16212 ID: cdb362

>>16209
No don't! He'll never do anything then!
>>
No. 16214 ID: 06b21e

Punch Frank.
>>
No. 16216 ID: c01408
File 124881360658.gif - (11.57KB , 701x683 , 95.gif )
16216

Pearl inspects the pipe, but it's too high to reach in any useful way and all she can see through either end is just darkness.

Frank, at Pearl's request, pulls the couch back from the wall in order to use it as a stepping-stool.
>>
No. 16217 ID: 1afd58

>>16216
Thank him with a gentle, teasing kiss~
>>
No. 16218 ID: 3125de

>>16216
Explore hatch behind couch.
>>
No. 16219 ID: f75edf

While he's looking into the pipe, inspect that new opening in the wall.
>>
No. 16220 ID: cdb362

>>16216
Point out the hole and decide to go down there, sending Frank first.
>>
No. 16221 ID: 3125de

>>16220
I don't think he'll fit anyway.
>>
No. 16222 ID: 39baee

>>16216
If any crawling on Pearl's part is planned, demand Frank be on the other side of the room.
>>
No. 16223 ID: e0845d

>>16216
Impressive to do that one-handed.
>>
No. 16224 ID: c01408
File 124881455088.gif - (11.69KB , 701x683 , 96.gif )
16224

The hole is too small for Frank to fit through by far, wherever it leads, but Pearl will probably be able to get through.
>>
No. 16225 ID: f98e0b

Goddamn.
>>
No. 16226 ID: 1afd58

>>16224
Bend over and go through. But look back as you are crawling towards it and tell him not to take advantage.
>>
No. 16227 ID: 6415eb

>>16224
Crawl through BACKWARDS.
>>
No. 16228 ID: f75edf

Have Frank move the couch further back so you have more room. Go on through.
>>
No. 16230 ID: 3125de

>>16224
Tell him to stand on the other end of the room while you crawl through.
>>
No. 16240 ID: 9a71e2

>>16224
Tell him to cover that lens with something.
You know.
>>
No. 16296 ID: c01408
File 124881866015.gif - (14.05KB , 701x683 , 97.gif )
16296

Pearl enters the adjacent room.
>>
No. 16297 ID: 3125de

>>16296
Is that a vending machine?
>>
No. 16300 ID: 1afd58

>>16296
Look at everything. Enumerate the items in the room.

Also say hi to that guy there.
>>
No. 16301 ID: cdb362

>>16296
Who's that in the window?
>>
No. 16304 ID: b2e99c

>>16296
Another nude rabbit poster.

I think someone knew you'd be here, Pearl.
>>
No. 16308 ID: 9a71e2

>>16296
Use SHINY COINS to purchase a CONDOM.
Several, if possible.
>>
No. 16309 ID: 6415eb

>>16296
Get out the hatch, you're vulnerable to an attack from behind.
>>
No. 16310 ID: c01408
File 124881903344.gif - (13.73KB , 701x683 , 98.gif )
16310

Pearl examines the objects in the room. Besides all the mechanical piping, there's also a vending machine, a drop slot not unlike a bank's secure deposit slot, a sealed glass tube, a dispenser of some sort of strange purple fluid, and another obscene sort of painting on the wall.

>>16300
>>16301
Who?
>>
No. 16313 ID: 1afd58

>>16310
Oh it's not obscene, don't be a prude, Pearl.

Examine VENDING MACHINE. What kind of things does it dispense?

Examine DROP BOX. What's in there? Anything?
>>
No. 16315 ID: b2e99c

>>16310
Realize that you still have your rear stuck in a very vulnerable position, and that a very randy cat is behind you. You might want to do something about that.
>>
No. 16316 ID: c01408
File 124881919497.gif - (13.64KB , 701x683 , 99.gif )
16316

>>16309
>Get out the hatch, you're vulnerable to an attack from behind.
...Pearl is stuck.
>>
No. 16318 ID: 1afd58

>>16316
Holler to Frank that you are stuck, and that you need help. Maybe he can push you through?
>>
No. 16320 ID: 9a71e2

>>16316
STRUGGLE
>>
No. 16323 ID: b2e99c

>>16316
PULL YOURSELF THROUGH DAMMIT.
YOU KNOW WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE OTHERWISE.
>>
No. 16324 ID: 67c611

>>16316
Yell for frank to "help you".
>>
No. 16326 ID: c01408
File 12488195129.gif - (11.36KB , 701x683 , 100.gif )
16326

Pearl yells to tell Frank that she is stuck.
There is a long pause from the other side.

Finally, Frank's voice comes through.
"Are you sure?"
>>
No. 16327 ID: cdb362

>>16316
Use vending machine as hand hold and try to pull yourself out. Or alternatively find some form of lubrication to slide yourself out.
>>
No. 16328 ID: b2e99c

>>16326
Tell him to push us.
With his hands.
Only his hands.
>>
No. 16329 ID: 96945d

>>16326
"...No, false alarm."
Then GET OUT OF THERE.
>>
No. 16330 ID: 3125de

>>16326
Geez, you have to stretch your legs, you dimwit.
>>
No. 16331 ID: 3e674d

>>16326
... Doink.
>>
No. 16335 ID: 5e64a9

>>16326
Remain calm, breath out all the way, hold breath like that, push against the wall. You can't REALLY be stuck unless your hips are gigantic.
You don't have gigantic hips, do you, Pearl?
Pearl? Do you?
>>
No. 16337 ID: 67c611

>>16326
"Yeah, I'm sure. Give me a push (Don't specify what he should push you with)."
>>
No. 16341 ID: 18e898

Confirm you are stuck. "...Yes, I'm stuck."
>>
No. 16345 ID: c01408
File 124882019297.gif - (11.42KB , 701x683 , 101.gif )
16345

Pearl squirms, trying to get out, but it's no use. She's wedged herself in. She confirms to Frank that she is indeed stuck.

There is another long silence. Frank seems to be considering something.
>>
No. 16346 ID: 3125de

>>16345
"DON'T"
>>
No. 16347 ID: b2e99c

>>16345
Gentlemen, we have reached the point of no return...
>>
No. 16348 ID: 6415eb

>>16345
Ask him carefully what he is considering.

All the while consider how to perform a good back/donkey kick.
>>
No. 16349 ID: b2e99c

>>16345
Use your (unseen) tail to cover certain bits. Its not much, but it'll give you some sense of security.
>>
No. 16350 ID: 197650

Wiggle your butt some more~
>>
No. 16351 ID: f44349

>>14786
Tell him he'd better not be thinking what you think he's thinking.
Tell him you'll kick him in the dick if he tries anything.
>>
No. 16356 ID: fb5d8e

Tell Frank you will give him a handjob if he frees you without doing anything dirty.
You'll give him a reward for being a good boy.
>>
No. 16360 ID: c01408
File 124882085522.gif - (11.44KB , 701x683 , 102.gif )
16360

Pearl tells Frank he better not be thinking of doing anything and that she will kick him in the dick if he tries something.

Frank asks if that's any way to talk to a friend, especially the only one in a position to help her right now.
>>
No. 16361 ID: 6415eb

>>16356
That's like offering a coin when he's got the world ransom.

Tell him that she trusts in his greater judgement to help her, but off-handedly warn that she's got a mean left hoo- uhh kick.
>>
No. 16362 ID: 197650

Offer a blowjob in return for help, help that doesn't involve your butt being violated.
>>
No. 16363 ID: 3125de

>>16360
"Come on, grab my ankles already!"
>>
No. 16367 ID: 5e64a9

>>16360
Tell him that it's better if it's consensual. Which if he does what he's thinking of doing, it NEVER WILL BE.
It's better, because you can do things.
All. Kinds. Of. Things.
>>
No. 16369 ID: 197650

Tell him if he can convince you to sleep with him once, he might get lucky more often, whereas this way you'll not let him near you again.
>>
No. 16372 ID: f44349

>>16360
Tell him we're sorry but he said himself that he can't control himself.
Also save us already!
>>
No. 16373 ID: b2e99c

Wait a second - we're a woman.
Lie like crazy: tell him that we'll sleep with him consensually later if he spares us now.

We will not do this, of course.
>>
No. 16375 ID: c01408
File 124882151135.gif - (13.64KB , 701x683 , 103.gif )
16375

Pearl says she trusts Frank's judgment enough to do the right thing here. There's another pause, then she can feel a single hand pushing on her from behind.

Frank cautiously informs her he's staying outside her skirt this time, so don't get mad.
>>
No. 16376 ID: b2e99c

>>16375
>this time

Well, shit.
>>
No. 16377 ID: 3125de

>>16375
He's nice after all! :D
Thank him and try to get through already.
>>
No. 16378 ID: cdb362

>>16375
Cheer him on for being a good person and try to pull yourself out from your side.
>>
No. 16381 ID: c01408
File 124882203226.gif - (14.59KB , 701x683 , 104.gif )
16381

After more one-handed pushing, Pearl finally squeezes through into the next room.

Frank offers a "You're welcome" and a sheepish smile.
>>
No. 16382 ID: 197650

Blow him a kiss~
>>
No. 16383 ID: b2e99c

>>16381
Use KEY on BUNNYHOLE.
>>
No. 16385 ID: cdb362

>>16381
Investigate vending machine!
>>
No. 16388 ID: 5e64a9

>>16381
Tell Frank he's very sweet.
Inspect VENDING MACHINE.
Attempt to unlock BUNNY HOLE.
>>
No. 16390 ID: 6415eb

>>16381
That man has an iron will, I admire him and understand his pain.

Also, investigate everything.
>>
No. 16393 ID: c01408
File 124882287038.gif - (15.05KB , 701x683 , 105.gif )
16393

As if the other objects in the room didn't make Pearl uneasy enough, the vending machine appears to be stocked with singles-packets of condoms in a number of varieties, as well as a diverse array of women's sex toys.

Fantastic. Just what Pearl wanted.
>>
No. 16396 ID: 3125de

>>16393
Don't let Frank know that. Use Key on Bunny.
>>
No. 16398 ID: 476456

Smash the glass and pillage that shit.
>>
No. 16399 ID: 5e64a9

>>16393
> Fantastic. Just what Pearl wanted.
Well, we'd better get some, then.
... what is this sarcasm of which you speak?
GET THE VIBRATOR. WE HAVE BATTERIES.
>>
No. 16400 ID: 1afd58

>>16393
Use coins, buy condom. That way, if Frank gets too frisky, at least you won't end up pregnant.
>>
No. 16401 ID: 8ffee7

>>16393

Use COIN to obtain SEX TOY of appropriate size to the painting.

Insert SEX TOY into PAINTING.
>>
No. 16402 ID: 67c611

>>16393
Awesome. Does it take coins?

Inventory check.
>>
No. 16403 ID: 67c611

>>16398
hit that shit like you mean it.
>>
No. 16404 ID: b2e99c

Smash that shit - we're already in some crazy sex dungeon, what else can they do to us?
>>
No. 16406 ID: c01408
File 124882331774.gif - (15.32KB , 701x683 , 107.gif )
16406

First off, Pearl was being sarcastic.
Second off, the glass is resistant to impact, like most vending machines it's actually a hard plastic. Vending machines are built with theft/vandalism in mind!
Third off, the key Pearl was already used and consumed by the lock for Frank's cell, and won't work on the objectifying painting!
>>
No. 16408 ID: 3125de

>>16406
So what's that thing in you inventory?
>>
No. 16409 ID: c01408

That's a flashlight.
>>
No. 16411 ID: 67c611

Inventory check. Ask Frank what he has on him. What else was in his cell?
>>
No. 16412 ID: b2e99c

>>16406
Search the mini-hatch first.
>>
No. 16424 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16406
> Pearl was being sarcastic.
I don't understand this sentence.
Get~ The~ Vibrator~

Oh, and inspect the mail slot over there, I guess.
If you wanted to be productive or something.
Instead of sexy.
Even though you really should get a vibrator.
(Opal would do it.)
>>
No. 16427 ID: c01408
File 124882374523.gif - (16.17KB , 701x683 , 108.gif )
16427

Frank is carrying:
CAMERA
RADIO CRACKERS
PEARL'S PANTIES
TAP (like the kind you'd put in a keg)
>>
No. 16434 ID: 1afd58

>>16427
Ask for TAP so you can TAP DAT LIQUID DISPENSER
>>
No. 16443 ID: c01408
File 124882442794.gif - (14.27KB , 701x683 , 109.gif )
16443

Pearl asks Frank to pass the tap through the crawlspace.

Frank playfully asks what she'll give him for it.
>>
No. 16444 ID: dd1710

>>16443
Break the diadem into 5 equal pieces and tell him you'll give him one of them.
>>
No. 16446 ID: b2e99c

>>16443
Fucking stomp Frank's hand with your HUGE BUNNY FOOT. Also get tap.
>>
No. 16448 ID: 96945d

Wait what Radio
>>
No. 16450 ID: 1afd58

>>16443
Smile, wink, and say "Maybe we'll see what I can give you after we get out of here, if you behave~"
>>
No. 16455 ID: 95484a

"Something purple, maybe."
>>
No. 16457 ID: cdb362

>>16443
See if you can steal, or if not, buy a condom from the dispenser and trade it him. Tell him to go knock himself with his new toy.
>>
No. 16466 ID: c01408
File 124882472940.gif - (18.90KB , 701x683 , 111.gif )
16466

Frank hands over the tap, obviously not actually expecting anything in return for it this time, but just to show she's a good sport, Pearl breaks the Royal Diadem into five pieces and gives on to Frank, who looks both gracious and confused.

Pearl plugs the tap into the container of purple liquid, which is now ready to be dispensed, for whatever good that will do.
>>
No. 16469 ID: da5997

Pearl, knock back some 'dat Purple drank
>>
No. 16470 ID: b2e99c

>>16466
Fashion the remaining pieces into a tiara and become Magical Fairy Princess Pearl.

Also drink purple drank.
>>
No. 16475 ID: da5997

Store Purple Drank in Broken Flashlight/Impromptu Cup
>>
No. 16476 ID: 93c708

Store purple drank in flashlight
Ask frank to drink some
>>
No. 16477 ID: c01408
File 124882502432.gif - (14.62KB , 701x683 , 112.gif )
16477

Pearl has nothing to contain the purple fluid with. You want her to just bend down and drink it out of the tap like some drunken fratboy?
>>
No. 16478 ID: cdb362

>>16466
Pour some purple drank on the floor 'fore you let it down the hatch, see what happens.
If not very audible/visible, drink that stuff it MUST be good.
>>
No. 16479 ID: cdb362

>>16477
Cup your hands!
>>
No. 16480 ID: 93c708

>>16477

You have a broken flashlight, surely you can pour some of the drank into it.
>>
No. 16481 ID: b2e99c

>>16477
Yes, from the tap. Do it.
Opal would. And she was Homecoming Queen.
Were you ever Homecoming Queen, Pearl??
>>
No. 16486 ID: 197650

Inspect the image on the right more closely.
>>
No. 16488 ID: c01408
File 124882565616.gif - (29.26KB , 701x683 , 113.gif )
16488

Pearl fills the flashlight handle, now empty, with the purple fluid and takes a drank.

[animated]
>>
No. 16489 ID: 1afd58

>>16488
PURPLE DRANK isn't good?

WHAT HAPPENED PEARL?
>>
No. 16491 ID: b2e99c

>>16488
Oh come on, it couldn't have been THAT bad.

Inspect the tube after you finish cleaning up.

And by tube I mean the pneumatic tube, not Frank's tube.
>>
No. 16492 ID: 67c611

>>16488
Nice spatter.
>>
No. 16494 ID: f44349

>>16488
BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
HOW DOES PURPLE DRANK NOT GOOD?
>>
No. 16496 ID: c01408
File 124882589273.gif - (5.64KB , 701x683 , 114.gif )
16496

The liquid is slick and almost slimy, and tastes way different from what Pearl was expecting. But at least it's not acidic.

There is a vague aftertaste that's almost like mint.
>>
No. 16499 ID: 3e38b9

>>16496
So it's... mouth wash?
>>
No. 16501 ID: 1afd58

>>16496
Well that was boring.

BORING.

It's lube. Flavored lube.

Anyway, look in the banklike transfer box thing.
>>
No. 16502 ID: 06ed79

>>16499
I'd bet on some sort of lube.
>>
No. 16504 ID: b2e99c

Hey guys I think it's lube.
>>
No. 16505 ID: 67c611

>>16496
It's slippery you say. Hand some to Frank and see if he knows what it is.
>>
No. 16508 ID: 3e38b9

>>16496
Better lube yourself up with it all over and with a running slide, smoothly glide through the grate!
>>
No. 16509 ID: f21281

>>16496
Flavored lube.

Contemplate that this entire facility is trying to get you screwed senseless.

Become displeased at this notion.
>>
No. 16511 ID: da5997

Open the metal drawer.
>>
No. 16512 ID: c01408
File 124882700218.gif - (16.28KB , 701x683 , 115.gif )
16512

Pearl checks the wall slot.
Inside is a pair of white panties. They have a heart above the crotch, just like her old pair.
>>
No. 16513 ID: 1afd58

>>16512
What a fortunate find!

Put them on.
>>
No. 16515 ID: 3e38b9

>>16512
Slide them on.
>>
No. 16516 ID: 684c9b

>>16512
Examine panties for any oddities. Put them on if they appear safe and not disgusting.
>>
No. 16518 ID: b2e99c

>>16512
A pair of panties that just happen to be laying around in the middle of a sex fortress? PUT THEM ON, THERE CAN BE NO DOWNSIDE TO THIS.
>>
No. 16520 ID: 39baee

>>16512
Examine the MYSTERIOUS STAINS in the wall slot. Are they fresh?
>>
No. 16521 ID: da5997

INSPECT PANTIES

If clean, and acceptable, and not horrible in some way, don them.
>>
No. 16525 ID: c01408
File 124882746211.gif - (5.80KB , 701x683 , 116.gif )
16525

The panties are warm, dry, and clean. They even smell nice.
Pearl decides to put them on -- discreetly of course, in case there are any hidden cameras in this room.
>>
No. 16528 ID: f21281

>>16525
Check panties for micro-camera.
>>
No. 16529 ID: 197650

Wait, those panties are se-
Proceed to put on the panties.
>>
No. 16531 ID: 67c611

Be on the lookout for a heart shaped remote.
>>
No. 16533 ID: c01408
File 124882824818.gif - (14.91KB , 701x683 , 117.gif )
16533

Pearl puts on the fresh panties as discreetly as she can.

Well, now what?
>>
No. 16534 ID: b2e99c

>>16525
She looks so adorable here, and so pleased.
>>
No. 16535 ID: 3e38b9

>>16533
Victory dance!
>>
No. 16536 ID: 96945d

>>16533
Shouldn't you be worried about the person behind the glass that has been gone for.. quite awhile?
>>
No. 16538 ID: b2e99c

>>16533
Inspect tube.
>>
No. 16539 ID: 67c611

>>16533
Back to the control room. We need to check that chart.
>>
No. 16540 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16533
We... don't know.
Ask Frank if he wants to do anything.
Wait, no, don't ask Frank that.
But you should still buy a vibrator.
It... it might be important later?
For puzzles?
>>
No. 16547 ID: 96945d

>>16533
Hey, there's a grate above the ridiculous keyhole.
>>
No. 16557 ID: c01408
File 124882922135.gif - (14.34KB , 701x683 , 118.gif )
16557

Pearl is starting to feel a little... strange. A warm feeling spreads outward from her stomach.

She returns to the vending machine. On reconsideration, maybe she should buy something.
You know, in case it comes in handy for a puzzle or something.
>>
No. 16560 ID: f75edf

What -exactly- do we have to choose from?
>>
No. 16562 ID: 197650

Are there any prices?
What items are in it exactly?
>>
No. 16565 ID: b2e99c

>>16557
Let's weigh our options here.
A vibrator would be fun for one, but a rubber is built for two.

...how attracted are we to Frank?
>>
No. 16568 ID: 67c611

>>16565
We can always let him take one hole and use the vibrator on the other. Does him mind anal? We wouldn't need a condom then.
>>
No. 16581 ID: c01408
File 124883011048.gif - (5.31KB , 701x683 , 119.gif )
16581

Pearl inspects her options closer.
The first two rows appear to be individually-sold condoms.
A1: "Extra Thin"
A2: "Ribbed"
A3: "Studded"
A4: "Extreme Pleasure"
B1: "Warming Sensation"
B2: "Electric Pleasure"
B3: "Extra Lubed"
B4: "Mint"

The others are all toys, apparently.
C1: "The Bullet"
C2: "The Rabbit"
C3: "The Torpedo"
C4: "Fuzzy Handcuffs"
D1: "The Hammer"
D2: "The Torpedo"
D3: "The Key"
D4: "The Drill"

There's a coin slot, but no prices are listed.
>>
No. 16585 ID: 1afd58

>>16581
Put in one coin, press button for "The Rabbit" because you are a rabbit girl, so it must be designed for you. If that doesn't work, insert other coin and try again.
>>
No. 16586 ID: a5d1e9

>>16581
The Rabbit, you know it to be true.
>>
No. 16587 ID: 82167e

>>16581
Comedy option: The Rabbit
Serious option: The Key so we can open the lock over there.
>>
No. 16588 ID: 67c611

C4 and D3
>>
No. 16590 ID: b2e99c

The Rabbit. Totally.
>>
No. 16592 ID: a3b36a

D3. 'The Key'
>>
No. 16594 ID: f75edf

Put in two coins and select "the key," and "the rabbit" if we have any credit left after buying the key.
>>
No. 16598 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16581
> C2: "The Rabbit"
> D3: "The Key"
We have two coins. See if you can buy them both!
Actually, I'd rather have "The Bullet", but popular opinion says otherwise~
Buy something will ya?!
>>
No. 16601 ID: b2e99c

>>16598
>I'd rather have "The Bullet"

Are you crazy?
The rabbit has an extra stimulator. Its the best there is.
>>
No. 16602 ID: f21281

>>16581
Buy the Mint condom, and the Key vibrator.
>>
No. 16603 ID: fb5d8e

Buy an extra lubed condom, just in case.
>>
No. 16604 ID: c73b9f

Buy a condom.
And the key.
>>
No. 16608 ID: c01408
File 124883093660.gif - (6.63KB , 701x683 , 120.gif )
16608

Pearl inserts one coin and presses
>C2: "The Rabbit"
>>
No. 16609 ID: 1afd58

>>16608
...

lick it.
>>
No. 16610 ID: da5997

Use "The Rabbit" on Rabbit picture behind you.
>>
No. 16611 ID: 197650

"equip" The Rabbit.
>>
No. 16613 ID: b2e99c

>>16608
YOU HAVE MADE A WISE CHOICE.

Inform Frank of your purchase.
>>
No. 16615 ID: fb5d8e

Use on Frank.
>>
No. 16618 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16608
It's so... beautiful. Cradle it. Keep it safe. It's MADE for you.
But... but Frank is RIGHT OUTSIDE and we have stuff to do. Let's save it for later.
Go ahead and buy the Key.
>>
No. 16621 ID: 67c611

Tell frank to move that couch back up against the passagway. Tell him we want some time to "ourselves". tell him that If he hears any screaming just ignore it unless you are screaming pearl pearl pearl.
>>
No. 16622 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16610
But try this, first.
If it actually unlocks, go ahead and buy the Fuzzy Handcuffs instead. We never know when we'll need to restrain someone~
>>
No. 16623 ID: 67c611

>>16621
Ask him to pass us the camera too.
>>
No. 16626 ID: c01408
File 124883203876.gif - (32.50KB , 701x683 , 121.gif )
16626

>>16609
The warm feeling in Pearl's stomach is growing stronger.

Pearl can't help herself.
She slowly draws the toy to her mouth...

[animated]
>>
No. 16628 ID: b2e99c

>>16626
GOD DAMMIT FRANK YOU SCHMUCK
>>
No. 16629 ID: 1afd58

>>16626
Do it anyway, Pearl. Let him watch. He can't get to you through the hatch.
>>
No. 16630 ID: 62ec90

You're supposed to sit on it.
>>
No. 16631 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16626
"I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING YOU PERVERT."
"PERVERT! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"
YOU'RE A WOMAN. PIN IT ALL ON HIM.
>>
No. 16632 ID: 8ce2bf

Panic and stuff it into his mouth.
>>
No. 16634 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16626
Explain to Frank that... you were planning to use it on this painting over here. Yeah. It's for a puzzle!
>>
No. 16636 ID: 67c611

>>16626
Put it in your vagina cover it with your panties and turn it on. Let Frank watch. Tease him. Taunt him. I don't think he can get to you.
>>
No. 16648 ID: c01408
File 124883524561.gif - (14.28KB , 701x683 , 122.gif )
16648

Pearl is feeling... tingly. She's starting to sweat.
But that's no excuse for Frank's behavior!
Pearl calls Frank a horrible pervert! What was he doing?! Why was he looking at her?!

Frank responds only with complete confusion. He said he was just asking if she was okay in there.

Evidently, he didn't see anything.
>>
No. 16649 ID: 1afd58

>>16648
I'm FINE Frank. Now leave me alone.

(Pearl turn on toy and test the sensation~)
>>
No. 16650 ID: b2e99c

>>16648
We're FINE, Frank!
Could you... could you give us some privacy?

Or maybe... us come out there?
>>
No. 16652 ID: c01408
File 124883564452.gif - (14.00KB , 701x683 , 123.gif )
16652

Frank apologizes in confusion and leaves Pearl alone.
She feels tingly all over. Everything from her waist down is all but glowing from warmth.
Maybe it was something she ate.

Pearl looks to the machine. She still has another coin. Should she buy something else?
>>
No. 16657 ID: b2e99c

>>16652
Get the key. I *guess*.
>>
No. 16658 ID: 95484a

>>16652
Does it look like "the key" is actually a key, by any chance?
>>
No. 16659 ID: f75edf

>>16652

First, try the Rabbit on the key hole.

If it works, get the handcuffs.
If it doesn't, get the Key.
>>
No. 16660 ID: 67c611

*sigh*
The Key
*looks longingly at the fuzzy handcuffs*
>>
No. 16663 ID: 197650

See if The Rabbit works on the poster first, if that's a hole the first place
>>
No. 16665 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16652
Test "The Rabbit" on the lock over there, on the off chance that it fits.
If it does, and unlocks, buy the Fuzzy Handcuffs (and keep the vibrator).
If it doesn't, buy the Key.
>>
No. 16669 ID: 67c611

what if the vibrator is destroyed by the painting?
>>
No. 16670 ID: c01408
File 124883633860.gif - (6.77KB , 701x683 , 124.gif )
16670

Pearl approaches the painting with the toy and inserts it into the strategically-located keyhole.
Repeatedly.

There's something strangely cathartic about this.
>>
No. 16672 ID: 197650

>>16669
Then we can still buy a replacement~
>>
No. 16673 ID: 67c611

>>16668
no no no. Turn it on. Leave it in for a while.
>>
No. 16674 ID: 8ffee7

>>16670

Take off those aphrodisiac panties, Pearl.
>>
No. 16675 ID: b2e99c

>>16670
Cathartic you say~~?
>>
No. 16676 ID: b2e99c

>>16674
Ignore this suggestion. IGNORE THE HELL OUT OF IT.
>>
No. 16677 ID: 67c611

>>16674
hell no

>>16626
>>16670
Geeze Pearl you need to learn how to use a vibrator.
>>
No. 16679 ID: c01408
File 124883660945.gif - (6.93KB , 701x683 , 125.gif )
16679

Pearl turns the toy on.

[animated]
>>
No. 16680 ID: 67c611
File 124883674881.gif - (3.56KB , 126x86 , 1239143540146.gif )
16680

>>16679
>>vibrator
>>thrusting motion
>>
No. 16681 ID: f75edf

GET A GRIP, WOMAN

Hold in place, try to turn and jiggle it.
>>
No. 16684 ID: b2e99c

>>16681
She already has a grip~~~<3
>>
No. 16686 ID: c01408
File 124883742749.gif - (13.96KB , 701x683 , 126.gif )
16686

The loudly-buzzing toy suddenly gets stuck in the keyhole, and a soft "whoosh" comes from behind Pearl.

She turns to see a small key has arrived in the pneumatic tube, with a little plastic guard on one end. It's very like a key fitted for a footlocker.
>>
No. 16688 ID: 67c611

>>16686
SAVE THE RABBIT!
>>
No. 16689 ID: b2e99c

>>16686
Get the key.
And if its not too much trouble... retrieve the rabbit.
>>
No. 16690 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16686
OUR TOY. NOOOO.
PULL IT OUT.
IF IT'S STUCK, USE THE PURPLE LIQUID TO LUBE IT.
>>
No. 16692 ID: c01408
File 124883786720.gif - (5.90KB , 701x683 , 127.gif )
16692

It's no good. The toy is stuck, and it's been depressed into the slot too far to retrieve. No hope of getting it back now.
>>
No. 16693 ID: f21281

>>16692
Purchase another.

Get The Drill.
>>
No. 16695 ID: 197650

>>16692
Make an impulsive decision, life cock or vibrator?
If life cock: buy a condom
if vibrator: buy a new one!
>>
No. 16696 ID: f75edf

Load up flashlight handle with purple liquid. Use on Rabbit.
>>
No. 16698 ID: b2e99c

>>16692
You know, Frank *is* just on the other side of that hatch~~
>>
No. 16699 ID: 67c611

>>16692
Mourn the loss of our beloved friend. Buy another Rabbit to replace it.
>>
No. 16700 ID: 197650

Have a closer look on the other available vibrators.
>>
No. 16701 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16692
FFFF-
BUY ANOTHER ONE.
>>
No. 16702 ID: 9a71e2

>>16698
Yeah, we should give him some PURPLE DRANK.
>>
No. 16703 ID: 7eda8b

Drink more purple.
>>
No. 16705 ID: c01408
File 124883832773.gif - (8.40KB , 701x683 , 128.gif )
16705

That's it. Her head is pounding. She's sweating. She feels warm all over.
Pearl can't take it anymore.

She returns to the vending machine with her remaining coin and decides to buy a condom.

But which kind?
>>
No. 16707 ID: 67c611

>>16705
What? No! You can only use that once! Get a vibrator! SHit don't fuck up!
>>
No. 16708 ID: b2e99c

>>16705
A2: "Ribbed"
DO IT.
>>
No. 16709 ID: 197650

A4: "Extreme Pleasure"
>>
No. 16710 ID: 1afd58

>>16705
Ultra thin! It's the only way to fly! Feels more natural!
>>
No. 16711 ID: f21281

>>16705
Flip your coin.

Heads: Extreme Pleasure
Tails: Studded
>>
No. 16712 ID: da5997

electric pleasure
>>
No. 16713 ID: 265b0b
File 124883847435.png - (28.87KB , 350x350 , John is pleased.png )
16713

>>16705
Ribbed for her pleasure :D
>>
No. 16714 ID: 8ce2bf

A4: "Extreme Pleasure"
Let's see if it is as advertised.
>>
No. 16715 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16705
NOOOO. You can only use a condom ONCE, girl! Think!
Buy another vibrator! You can use them over, and over, and over, and over...

Or, if you insist, buy the handcuffs. They might come in handy, with restraining someone.
And, if push comes to shove, we can roleplay with Frank~
>>
No. 16716 ID: 7eda8b

You get more value buying sex toys. You can use it on Frank if he cites a lack of enjoyment.
>>
No. 16717 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16716
We can always give Frank a handjob, or use alternative holes, anyway.
C'mon, Pearl. Stick with the toys~
>>
No. 16718 ID: 67c611

ITT: Pearl fucks up
>>
No. 16720 ID: 67c611

Draw each of the condoms and toys so we can see what they look like.
>>
No. 16721 ID: 9a71e2

>>16705
Get sex toy
Tell Frank to put the couch back
Orgasm
PROFIT!
>>
No. 16722 ID: b2e99c

Ignore the toys, Pearl!
Frank - it's all about Frank now~~
>>
No. 16723 ID: 67c611

Pop off end cap of stuck vibrator and take out batteries.

Don't railroad this.
>>
No. 16724 ID: c01408
File 124883935610.gif - (14.45KB , 701x683 , 129.gif )
16724

Pearl buys an "extreme pleasure" condom from the machine. According to the diagram on the packet, it has studs, ribs, and some sort of spirally thing.

Pearl's head is absolutely swimming. She's hot all over.
>>
No. 16725 ID: 67c611

>>16724
Pearl fucked up.

>>condom tears
>>
No. 16726 ID: 197650

>>16724

Ask if Frank wants to help you try it out~
>>
No. 16727 ID: 9a71e2

>>16724
Down another shot of PURPLE DRANK.
Maybe it will cool us down...
>>
No. 16728 ID: 329080

>>16724
Get back over there to the cat of your dreams.

Well... the cat of availability, I suppose.
>>
No. 16729 ID: 1afd58

>>16724
Go on through the hatch, Pearl. You look pretty excited.
>>
No. 16730 ID: 9ac8e2

>>16724
Remove canister from pneumatic tube.
Cover canister with condom. Transform into impromptu sex toy.
Go to town.
Yell at Frank to come look.
>>
No. 16731 ID: c01408
File 124883957960.gif - (16.29KB , 701x683 , 130.gif )
16731

Pearl takes the batteries out of the end of the vibrator. She now has 4.

She takes a sip from the purple drink again, and it tastes much better this time. She's able to swallow more of it than she did last time.

Okay! No more stalling!
>>
No. 16732 ID: 1afd58

>>16731
Go on through, you rabbit of girls.

Hope that Frank is still over there and still willing to go.
>>
No. 16733 ID: 67c611

>>16731
Take some of the drink to Frank and tell him that if he drinks it you will sex him.
>>
No. 16734 ID: 95484a

Share purple drink with Frank.
>>
No. 16735 ID: 197650

Make Frank join in on the fun!
>>
No. 16736 ID: 329080

>>16731
What are you waiting for you saucy minx?!
>>
No. 16737 ID: c01408
File 124883973548.gif - (12.36KB , 701x683 , 131.gif )
16737

But... Frank's not in the back room anymore.
>>
No. 16739 ID: 1afd58

>>16737
Is he in the cell room then?
>>
No. 16740 ID: d5b2d6

Purple liquid is aphrodisiac, calling it now.
>>
No. 16741 ID: f44349

>>16737
GODDOMOT FRONK
>>
No. 16742 ID: 329080

>>16737
Crap crap crap!
Go into the room with the grate!
>>
No. 16743 ID: 67c611

>>16737
Pearl fucked up.

>>no cock to put the condom on
>>
No. 16744 ID: f75edf

Search everywhere for him.

EVERYWHERE
>>
No. 16745 ID: c01408
File 124883988426.gif - (12.44KB , 701x683 , 132.gif )
16745

Pearl's head is really spinning.
>>
No. 16746 ID: 67c611

>>16744
>>EVERYWHERE

...........
Search your vagina for Frank
>>
No. 16748 ID: 329080

>>16745
Pearl! Focus!
Get to that cat! It is your entire existence!
>>
No. 16749 ID: c01408
File 124884000852.gif - (29.84KB , 701x683 , 133.gif )
16749

>>
No. 16750 ID: 329080

>>16749
Frank missed his chance - make sweet love to the encroaching darkness!
>>
No. 16751 ID: 67c611

>>16749
Schlick furiously before you pass out.
>>
No. 16752 ID: c01408
File 124884016153.gif - (21.42KB , 701x683 , 134.gif )
16752

>>
No. 16753 ID: c01408
File 124884018995.gif - (1.12KB , 701x683 , 135.gif )
16753

>>
No. 16754 ID: 329080

FFFFFF-
Have a wet dream.
>>
No. 16755 ID: 67c611

>>16751
>>Schlick furiously before you pass out.

Bitch, you didn't even try.
>>
No. 16758 ID: c01408
File 12488405617.gif - (5.57KB , 701x683 , 136.gif )
16758

Pearl wakes up.
>>
No. 16759 ID: f21281

>>16753
>>16752
>>16749

>grey splatterings

...goddamn, he really -was- pent up, wasn't he?
>>
No. 16760 ID: 329080

>>16758
Get out of bed.
Look for clothes.
>>
No. 16761 ID: 9a71e2

>>16758
Check WINDOW, VAGINA, and DUMMY.
>>
No. 16766 ID: 7eda8b

Examine self for signs of rapes. Attempt to assess number and intensity of said rapes.
>>
No. 16768 ID: f98e0b

>>16766
I think you're posting in the wrong thread here, bub. Ain't no rape, just SURPRISE SEXINGS.
>>
No. 16772 ID: f98e0b
File 124884283666.jpg - (46.92KB , 1440x900 , durkulf.jpg )
16772

Are you okay? Wake up.
Stand up. There you go.
You were dreaming. What's your name?
>>
No. 16868 ID: 18e898

Check for condom - The last thing we need is a missing condom with a person like frank!
>>
No. 16892 ID: fb5d8e

>>16758
Are those titties.
Aw yeeaahh
>>
No. 16947 ID: 6136db

Feel if the titties are real.
>>
No. 17456 ID: 18e898

>21:09

Now I broke. And quest is dead.
>>
No. 17908 ID: 18e898

When is this continuing? :c
>>
No. 17909 ID: 227d44

>>17908
Hopefully soon
>>
No. 17962 ID: 8cd365

Weaver is alternating between this and Divequest. It will continue soon.
>>
No. 18110 ID: f98e0b

>>16758
THE END
>>
No. 18155 ID: 67c611

I will personally perma-ban Weaver if he ends this. I'm not kidding.
>>
No. 18394 ID: da5997

Take her Blutjagerness. The Skullking did it to you. Lhura Lhura put it back. We should be able to steal Kuhral's Blutjagerness.
>>
No. 18420 ID: f2de2f

Return the the Vault and have Finesse fix that portal! We need some minions to command.
>>
No. 18609 ID: 2abfb1

Quickly put the scalpel down and hold out your hands to show Tom that you aren't armed. He's obviously scared and we have to calm him down somehow.
>>
No. 18610 ID: 9b9b83

Reaver kiss Weaver.
>>
No. 18698 ID: 033b20

>>18155
And I am once again thinking it was better when we had no mods.
>>
No. 18731 ID: f98e0b

>>18698
ಠ_ಠ
>>
No. 19202 ID: c01408
File 124908748281.gif - (5.74KB , 701x683 , 137.gif )
19202

Pearl gets out of bed. She feels fine, if a little woozy and disoriented. No pain, at least, so that much is a relief.
>>
No. 19204 ID: 1afd58

>>19202
Check self all over for making sure everything still looks right.
>>
No. 19205 ID: f44349

>>19202
I uh... I think you've got a little something on your forehead, there.
>>
No. 19206 ID: 33331a

>>19202
For God's sake, put a shirt on, you shameless hussy.
Don't all you women wear that Massively Large T-Shirt uniform to bed anyway?
>>
No. 19207 ID: bde1b8

>>19202
Use blanket as superman cape, fly away from facility.
>>
No. 19208 ID: 6415eb

>>19202
Take a moment to get your bearings, then explore room.
>>
No. 19210 ID: fb5d8e

Check if perhaps you have a penis. If not, give your old gal a good shlicking.
>>
No. 19215 ID: c01408
File 124908858241.gif - (7.22KB , 701x683 , 138.gif )
19215

>>19206
Pearl's not indecent! This is how she sleeps.
Besides, this is her room!
>>
No. 19216 ID: 9a71e2

>>19215
Press BREASTS against WINDOW while looking out.
Hope the neighbors are watching.
>>
No. 19217 ID: 605e28
File 124908867919.jpg - (118.84KB , 642x725 , so flat.jpg )
19217

it all makes sense
>>
No. 19218 ID: 33331a

>>19215
Yes, and you have a clear window right there.
THINK OF THE CHILDREN AND THEIR VIRGIN EYES, PEARL!

Anyway, turn on a light.
>>
No. 19220 ID: 335096

Check Inventory. Examine Room. Examine self. How do we feel? Still horny?
>>
No. 19221 ID: c01408
File 124908901299.gif - (9.33KB , 701x683 , 139.gif )
19221

>>19218
>Anyway, turn on a light.
The lights ARE on. Pearl's just got some sort of other mental haze obscuring her surroundings.

>>19216
>Press BREASTS against WINDOW while looking out.
Pearl pretends to stretch. The neighbors don't have any windows facing this side of the house.
Pearl is a shameless exhibitionist when she's sure no one is looking.
>>
No. 19223 ID: 1afd58

>>19221
Is she really sure? Frank might be watching from the mental blockage darkness.
>>
No. 19225 ID: 33331a

>>19221
Seriously? With those little mosquito bites?
People will think they're looking at a twelve year old boy, Pearl. Best get to checking out the rest of the room.
>>
No. 19231 ID: 9a71e2

>>19221
Walk into MENTAL HAZE.
Try not to be surprised when confronted with PENIS.
>>
No. 19233 ID: 335096

>>19221

Check inventory/status. Aquire everything within drawer. Do some stretching and light excersises to maintain our GIRLISH FIGURE.
>>
No. 19234 ID: c01408
File 124908941171.gif - (9.65KB , 701x683 , 140.gif )
19234

>>19225
>Seriously? With those little mosquito bites?
Pearl is very self conscious about her itty bitty titties. You're making her uncomfortable.
FINE, she decides not to show them off. She hopes you're happy.

She also undergoes RADICAL RESIZING to counteract her LAZY SCALING in order to once again fit into her surroundings.
>>
No. 19235 ID: fb5d8e

What's that over there in the haze
If it's sexy, fuck it
If it's not sexy, scream
>>
No. 19236 ID: 335096

>>19234

Investigat drawer, aquire conents. Get lamp light bulb, fold up and pocket pillowcase. Check inventory. Check status.
>>
No. 19237 ID: 9a71e2

>>19234
Nooooooo~
Come back, breasts!
I'll... I'll give you chocolate!
>>
No. 19242 ID: c01408
File 124908981217.gif - (14.27KB , 701x683 , 141.gif )
19242

Pearl opens the drawer and finds a BOX OF BANDAIDS.
She takes them and adds them to her inventory.
>>
No. 19245 ID: 33331a

>>19242
Use BOX OF BANDAIDS to repair DIADEM.
Wear your new tiara.
>>
No. 19246 ID: f21281

>>19242
Put bandaids over nipples.
>>
No. 19247 ID: da5997

pearl, where is the condom you bought?
>>
No. 19249 ID: 335096

Dance around in the air like you just don't care.
>>
No. 19251 ID: acdc9b

>>19242
Bandaid is a brand name! You found generic ADHESIVE STRIPS.
>>
No. 19272 ID: c01408
File 124909136246.gif - (11.30KB , 701x683 , 142.gif )
19272

>>19251
Nope. These are Band-Aids. Band-Aid Brand adhesive strips.

Still, Pearl makes a mental note to find her copy of CLERKS: THE ANIMATED SERIES DVD.
>>
No. 19275 ID: fb5d8e

YOUR SEXDOLL YOUR SEXDOLL
USE IT USE IT USE IT
>>
No. 19276 ID: f44349

>>19272
OH HEY!
Who's that on the floor behind you?
>>
No. 19277 ID: 33331a

>>19272
Um, Pearl, sweety?
Look to your left.
>>
No. 19278 ID: 335096

>>19272
Oh hey, a doll. Lets see if its still raring to go.
Hopefully it wont be moving. If it is, run. if it isnt, pocket it. It could be useful later.
>>
No. 19280 ID: 9a71e2

>>19272
Poke REALDOLL.
>>
No. 19284 ID: acdc9b

>>19272
Hope to god that Johnson & Johnson doesn't find out about this!
>>
No. 19295 ID: c01408
File 124909177899.gif - (8.52KB , 701x683 , 143.gif )
19295

...Frank...?
>>