[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 136071)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126670470230.png - (24.19KB , 500x500 , chapter 5.png )
136071 No. 136071 ID: fdcff1

ABOUT TIME
Expand all images
>>
No. 136072 ID: fdcff1
File 12667047934.png - (62.63KB , 500x500 , 182.png )
136072

"Perican is tired, he need rest."

"For how long?"

"2 week."

I don't have this kind of patience.
>>
No. 136074 ID: 632862

How far did we get?
>>
No. 136076 ID: 8ecfd4

>>136072
Ask him what the fuck you're supposed to do then.
>>
No. 136079 ID: e3f578

Pay him for this stop and find another means of transport. We're out of that other place so EVERY hyperlink can't be closed EVERYWHERE
>>
No. 136111 ID: fdcff1
File 126670716013.png - (66.20KB , 500x500 , 183.png )
136111

"Then what do we do?"

"Wait or find another bird!"

Great.
This place smells like weed and I hear dinosaurs.

>>
No. 136113 ID: 1ec1ed

Where are we? I don't recognize this chan.
>>
No. 136115 ID: fdcff1
File 126670751458.png - (66.56KB , 500x500 , 184.png )
136115

I think we're in 420's /dino/
>>
No. 136116 ID: 8ecfd4

>>136111
There is one behind you. Hmmm, you are stuck in an area with dinosaurs and no transport is avalible. There is only one clear course of action. You must tame a dinosaur and use it as a mount to get to your goal.
>>
No. 136119 ID: ffece8

Rite.

Punch Everything.
>>
No. 136120 ID: 3416ec

>>136116

Heck yes.
>>
No. 136124 ID: cd7542

>>136115
Pterodactyl ptime!
>>
No. 136126 ID: 4531bc

That dinosaur looks cute. Are dinosaurs friendly?
>>
No. 136129 ID: fdcff1
File 126670856538.png - (42.44KB , 500x500 , 185.png )
136129

We came across this untamed dino, it looks like it can mount about 3 people.
I won't punch it unless it attacks first. How do we lure?

>>
No. 136136 ID: ffece8

use yourself as bait
>>
No. 136137 ID: 3416ec

>>136129

Do we have any food handy?

Or do we know any dino calls?
>>
No. 136145 ID: fdcff1
File 126670931440.png - (42.99KB , 500x500 , 186.png )
136145

The sugar cookies! Of course!
I hold out one of the sugar cookies.
It takes notice.

>>
No. 136148 ID: 3416ec

>>136145

Now we need a harness of some sort. What do we have in terms of rope or somesuch?
>>
No. 136149 ID: fdcff1
File 126670946638.png - (44.41KB , 500x500 , 187.png )
136149

We have no rope.

It comes closer.


"Here boy.."
/whistle

>>
No. 136151 ID: fdcff1
File 126670963270.png - (47.12KB , 500x500 , 188.png )
136151

I don't think it likes my offering.

Punch it
y/n?

>>
No. 136155 ID: 632862

>>136151
Sock it one. Don't use the knuckles though, this is an exercise of dominance, not an intent to kill.
>>
No. 136157 ID: 8ecfd4

>>136151
Punch it in the snout to establish dominance.
>>
No. 136158 ID: 3416ec

>>136157

It it works for Problem Sleuth, it works for us. DO IT!
>>
No. 136161 ID: fdcff1
File 126671071170.png - (51.54KB , 500x500 , 189.png )
136161

The dinosaur was successfully tamed!
What shall we name our pet?

>>
No. 136163 ID: ffece8

Squishy or Rex
>>
No. 136165 ID: 3416ec

He shall be called DangerSnout.
>>
No. 136167 ID: 08588a

William
>>
No. 136169 ID: ffece8

>>136163
no wait! Squishysaurus Rex!
>>
No. 136170 ID: 34470e

>>136161
Nosey
>>
No. 136184 ID: fdcff1
File 126671177142.png - (59.78KB , 500x500 , 190.png )
136184

"Your name is now William, and I am your owner!"
>>
No. 136187 ID: 8ecfd4

>>136184
Mount up and ride him to the famous 4chan.
>>
No. 136188 ID: 632862

Are you sure he can hold 3 people? He looks a little small.
>>
No. 136192 ID: d86d2c

Now onward, to /weed/.
>>
No. 136197 ID: ffece8

onward to /quest/ and recursion!
>>
No. 136219 ID: fdcff1
File 126671345881.png - (62.97KB , 500x500 , 191.png )
136219

Onto /weed/!
>>
No. 136220 ID: fdcff1
File 126671346712.png - (53.52KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
136220

>>
No. 136222 ID: 3416ec

>>136220

Huh.
>>
No. 136224 ID: f21281

Obtain Monocle and Top Hat.

Apply to Dinosaur.

Receive Chaptor.
>>
No. 136231 ID: 3416ec

>>136224

Suddenly the GREATEST POST EVER. :D
>>
No. 136372 ID: 89449a
File 126671931411.jpg - (7.44KB , 200x244 , picard.jpg )
136372

REACH OUT, NAOMI. TOUCH UPON THE TRUE POWER OF THE BALD WITHIN

IT WILL GUIDE YOU
>>
No. 136713 ID: a74132

>>136220
Oh those rascally pause bars.

I think we can safely say that we have acquired a new sidequest. We require monocle and top hat!
>>
No. 137461 ID: fdcff1
File 126689091198.png - (3.22KB , 496x493 , 192.png )
137461

(again, i need to make time for this)

"Where are we??"

"Je ne sais pas.."

"It's so dark! And leafy! And is that marijuana I smell?"

"Hey, I see an exit...!"
>>
No. 137462 ID: fdcff1
File 12668909328.png - (52.46KB , 500x500 , 193.png )
137462

And we're out of /dino/.
>>
No. 137464 ID: 3416ec

>>137462

Now where are we?
>>
No. 137466 ID: 8ecfd4

>>137462
Head into town and start blazing a fat joint.
>>
No. 137470 ID: 3416ec

>>137466

I guess that means we're in /weed/ now, correct?

Navigate through town, try not to get high.
>>
No. 137496 ID: fdcff1
File 126689337071.png - (48.54KB , 500x500 , 194.png )
137496

The smoke here isnt as strong as it would be in the town.
But I think we could purchase a few joints from the town.


"He-hey! Wait!"

A worried boy calls out to me, should I see what's up?
>>
No. 137498 ID: 15f6d6

Investigate avenues of further adventure. Flash him a little ankle in the process.
>>
No. 137499 ID: 12f282

>>137496
Yes, talk to him.
>>
No. 137502 ID: 3416ec

"Yes, young lad! What can I do for you?"
>>
No. 137506 ID: fdcff1
File 126689493374.png - (33.91KB , 500x500 , 195.png )
137506

"Yes, what do you need?"

"Are you going to town?"

"Yeah."

"Can I come with you?!"

"Why?"

"There's a tiger and a pack of cats that's been trying to drag me away, right after the rest of my family disappeared, and if I try to go alone, they'd get me."
>>
No. 137519 ID: 620bfb

>>137506
Actual animals, or furfags?
>>
No. 137522 ID: 15f6d6

Take him along, but don't let him ride on the dino. He probably smells bad or something.
>>
No. 137525 ID: 3416ec

>>137519

This, but make the distinction "humanoid animals or the regular kind."
>>
No. 137533 ID: fdcff1
File 126689608145.png - (32.74KB , 500x500 , 196.png )
137533

"Are they furfags or normal animals?"

"... Have you heard of a bear called pedobear?"

"I think so.."

"Well. The tiger and cats are after shotas, not lolis."

"How old are you?"

"12."

"Okay, you can come. But if you want a ride, you'll have to find something for the dinosaur to carry you in."

"Well, there's things in my house I need to pack up.."

Maybe he has some useful items we can loot up.
>>
No. 137534 ID: 3416ec

>>137533

Also ask what happened to his right eye.
>>
No. 137542 ID: fdcff1
File 126689684827.png - (45.86KB , 500x500 , 197.png )
137542

"Hey, what happened to your-"

He rushed into his house and up the stairs, before I got to ask him.
Not a bad place.

>>
No. 137544 ID: 3416ec

>>137542

Huh. That guy sure is bookin'.

Wash hands in the sink. You've been touching a dinosaur that has been who-knows-where.
>>
No. 137556 ID: fdcff1
File 126689811493.png - (34.81KB , 500x500 , 198.png )
137556

The kitchen isnt very clean, dirt dishes were stacked. The sink is fully operational.

...

Is that a key?

>>
No. 137558 ID: c1b520

>>137556
Obtain key, check on kid.
>>
No. 137564 ID: 15f6d6

Get key
>>
No. 137575 ID: fdcff1
File 126689933846.png - (31.50KB , 500x500 , 199.png )
137575

Key obtained.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"Fine, but I'm not fully packed. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the house."

What do you think this key unlocks?
>>
No. 137585 ID: fdcff1
File 126690122271.png - (25.47KB , 500x500 , 200.png )
137585

House map.
>>
No. 137587 ID: a85626

obviously the key unlocks the sink
>>
No. 137589 ID: 34470e

>>137587
No, it unlocks the water that comes out of the sink faucet.
>>
No. 137590 ID: fdcff1
File 126690166127.png - (26.48KB , 500x500 , 201.png )
137590

I don't think it'd be the sinks, since they could be already unlocked.
>>
No. 137593 ID: e3f578

closet!
>>
No. 137594 ID: fdcff1
File 126690343337.png - (47.30KB , 500x500 , 202.png )
137594

There is only fallen hangers, boxes, and one jacket in here.
I wonder how long this kid was left alone enough to sell some of his clothing for food.

Anything relevent to your interests?

>>
No. 137595 ID: 3416ec

>>137594

Investigate boxes, and acquire jacket.
>>
No. 137598 ID: fdcff1
File 126690448681.png - (33.32KB , 500x500 , 203.png )
137598

The chest on the shelf was unlockable by the key I had, which has another key.
The big box on the floor has a mask, a book, and some sort of cloak.

>>
No. 137600 ID: 3416ec

>>137598

Add contents to inventory, and let's move on to one of the three bedrooms.
>>
No. 137601 ID: e3f578

Don the mask and cloak, become THE PHANTOM! Also grab key and get book.
>>
No. 137602 ID: a85626

Read book Hug key
>>
No. 137604 ID: fdcff1
File 126690509840.png - (27.45KB , 500x500 , 204.png )
137604

Received 'Sirens mask'
Received 'Unknown notebook'
Received 'Red hood'
Received 'Key'

Alright, select a room.

>>
No. 137605 ID: 3416ec

>>137604

Let's explore bedroom #1.
>>
No. 137607 ID: fdcff1
File 126690528471.png - (27.78KB , 500x500 , 205.png )
137607

Door locked.
We'll have to come back to it later.

>>
No. 137608 ID: 3416ec

>>137607

Bedroom #2 then.
>>
No. 137611 ID: fdcff1
File 126690603516.png - (27.50KB , 500x500 , 206.png )
137611

I unlocked the door.
Anything of interest here?

>>
No. 137612 ID: 3416ec

>>137611
Those shelves look like they have stuff in them.

Investigate shelves!
>>
No. 137613 ID: fdcff1
File 126690627590.png - (13.70KB , 500x500 , 207.png )
137613

There is only a jewelery box on the shelf.
>>
No. 137614 ID: 3416ec

>>137612

Also, examine the comfyness of this bed.
>>
No. 137615 ID: 3416ec

>>137613

Open that there Jewelery Box!
>>
No. 137616 ID: ba7c76

BASH THAT MOTHERFUCKER OPEN
STEAL
PILLAGE

or just open it, I guess. If you want to go the vanilla route
>>
No. 137617 ID: c0f3bf

Pillows. Look under/in them. And under the bed.

...Possibly IN the bed if you can manage.
>>
No. 137621 ID: fdcff1
File 126690660863.png - (15.70KB , 500x500 , 208.png )
137621

Inside the jewelery box is another key.
Under one of the pillows was a diary.

>>
No. 137622 ID: 3416ec

>>137621

Sweet. Briefly read diary, add key to inventory.
>>
No. 137623 ID: ba7c76

violate the author's private musings.
GO
>>
No. 137625 ID: 3416ec

>>137621

What is the Kanji on that key?
>>
No. 137627 ID: fdcff1
File 126690737941.png - (3.28KB , 496x493 , 209.png )
137627

The starting chapters were boring, so I skipped them until I reached something interesting.

4/12/??
-
Diary,
This is the last day I remain here in this home, in this land. My little brother managed to take care of himself, mom still locked in her room, dad is still missing. Our neighbors had died of a disease.
I wonder if mom is dead.

That aside, bro, if you managed to get in here and read this, I left a key in my jewelery box. It should unlock the bath, where I left another clue for you in there.
Each key unlocks something in each room.
The last key leads to the parent bedroom, where I don't know. I want you to find them soon and check on mom.

Love,
(name smudged out)
>>
No. 137630 ID: ba7c76

Take key to bafrom
it's a mystery, we must solve it
>>
No. 137631 ID: 3416ec

>>137627

OBJECTIVE ACQUIRED!

Use jewelery box key to unlock Bathroom!
>>
No. 137632 ID: c1b520

>>137627
Check on kid again before heading to bath, his safety is currently top priority.
>>
No. 137640 ID: fdcff1
File 126690822623.png - (48.11KB , 500x500 , 210.png )
137640

I looked for the kid, he was looking around in his closet for something.

...

I used the key to unlock the bath.
It's all smudgy and gross, yet the water that filled the bath tub looks so clean it's drinkable.

>>
No. 137642 ID: 3416ec

>>137640

There seems to be an object at the bottom of the bathtub.

Would you kindly retrieve it?
>>
No. 137643 ID: ba7c76

>>137640
just because it looks clean doesn't mean that it is.
remember where you are.
>>
No. 137647 ID: fdcff1
File 126690883197.png - (55.74KB , 500x500 , 211.png )
137647

It's a key.
>>
No. 137648 ID: fdcff1
File 126690889659.png - (29.11KB , 500x500 , 212.png )
137648

Next room?
>>
No. 137649 ID: 3416ec

>>137648

Attempt to unlock bedroom #1, I guess.
>>
No. 137650 ID: fdcff1
File 126690915928.png - (29.44KB , 500x500 , 213.png )
137650

It didn't budge.
>>
No. 137652 ID: 3416ec

>>137650

Crap. What about the toilet?
>>
No. 137654 ID: 7630d5

Alternatively, check the living room for clues
>>
No. 137656 ID: ba7c76

wait, are those stairs, check that out.
>>
No. 137658 ID: fdcff1
File 126690973175.png - (32.09KB , 500x500 , 214.png )
137658

Alot of things are missing from the living room. Including the telivision.
He must of sold them for food and energy money until now.
The only things that catch my interest is the grandfather clock and a large chest.

>>
No. 137660 ID: 3416ec

>>137658

Unlock chest.
>>
No. 137667 ID: fdcff1
File 126691107882.png - (15.95KB , 500x500 , 215.png )
137667

Chest unlocked.
Received 'Top hat'
Received 'Monocle'
Received 'Key to toilet'

>>
No. 137669 ID: fdcff1
File 126691113039.png - (30.59KB , 500x500 , 216.png )
137669

>>
No. 137671 ID: 3416ec

>>137667

YESSSS WE HAVE CHAPTOR GEAR!

Anyways, to the toilet room! Unlock its riches!
>>
No. 137672 ID: ba7c76

Yes! Journey forth to the toilet room!


I'm worried about what we'll find there though
>>
No. 137673 ID: 632862

>>137667
Wear that shit.

Also, check out the clock.
>>
No. 137674 ID: 7630d5

Equip tophat & monocle, POSE AS A TEAM!
>>
No. 137675 ID: fdcff1
File 12669114443.png - (18.77KB , 500x500 , 217.png )
137675

I think William deserves the top hat and monocle.

--

Toilet room unlocked!

... The fuck is this shit?

>>
No. 137676 ID: c0f3bf

Duck to the side of the door and cautiously peer into it.
>>
No. 137677 ID: 3416ec

>>137675

D:

Hide behind doorway wall and feel around for a light switch.
>>
No. 137678 ID: fdcff1
File 126691199394.png - (19.10KB , 500x500 , 218.png )
137678

>>
No. 137679 ID: fdcff1
File 126691200339.png - (19.56KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
137679

>>
No. 137680 ID: f25e09

I wonder how having a puzzle house affects your real estate value.
>>
No. 137682 ID: 3416ec

>>137680

It's a buyer's market, so I imagine it doesn't hurt the resale value.

Much.
>>
No. 137716 ID: 632862

>>137678
You're a badass monk. Why are we scared of this thing? Just grab that key and let's find our reward!
>>
No. 137735 ID: 8ecfd4

>>137678
Grab that key and be done with these silly puzzles. Really couldn't you just have kicked down the door to the parents bedroom?
>>
No. 137802 ID: 701a19

Here, I'll shed some light on the situation
{Uses mind powers to flip light switch}
>>
No. 137920 ID: c1b520

Hey look! A portal to /x/! :3
>>
No. 138021 ID: fdcff1
File 126697589664.png - (12.07KB , 500x500 , 219.png )
138021

Just grab the key. Close the door. And lock it.
Don't bother with the creature in the toilet room.

>>
No. 138022 ID: fdcff1
File 126697595297.png - (31.03KB , 500x500 , 220.png )
138022

Alright, I guess we go to bedroom 1.
>>
No. 138027 ID: 620bfb

>>138021
Oh no you don't. You'll get right back in there and punch any monsters until they stop being threats.
>>
No. 138028 ID: fdcff1
File 126697625523.png - (19.00KB , 500x500 , 221.png )
138028

Okay okay.
I unlocked the toilet room and began punching it in all of it's white eyes.
I still have no idea what it was, but it cried at me in a satanic language.

>>
No. 138031 ID: 701a19

>>138028
You forgot that the lights are on. :V
>>
No. 138033 ID: fdcff1
File 126697661296.png - (34.12KB , 500x500 , 222.png )
138033

But the power doesnt even work!


Oh FUCK THIS

>>
No. 138042 ID: 3416ec

>>138033

Close the door close the door close the door CLOSE THE DOOR AND LOCK IT.
>>
No. 138047 ID: fdcff1
File 126697755613.png - (33.57KB , 500x500 , 223.png )
138047

CLOSED AND LOCKED
NOT GOING BACK THERE

>>
No. 138050 ID: 3416ec

>>138047

Now we unlock bedroom #1, yes?
>>
No. 138054 ID: fdcff1
File 126697792165.png - (45.66KB , 500x500 , 224.png )
138054

Finally, the bedroom was unlocked. It smells like death in here.

...

>>
No. 138057 ID: fdcff1
File 126697805920.png - (45.96KB , 500x500 , 225.png )
138057

Oooh boy.
>>
No. 138060 ID: 3416ec

>>138057

Oh dear.

Carefully peel back the covers.
>>
No. 138064 ID: 701a19

*snaps fingers*
Damn! You're right! Flipping the switch doesn't help if the power is out!

Please tell me we walked in on something like period sex instead of rotting corpse. I'd rather see /d/ than /g/. D:
>>
No. 138066 ID: fdcff1
File 126697825298.png - (46.69KB , 500x500 , 226.png )
138066

I'm not going to touch anything her body is touching.
>>
No. 138067 ID: 632862

>>138066
Rummage through the dressers.
>>
No. 138070 ID: 3416ec

>>138066

Okay fine.

Examine the dressers and shelves for anything potentially useful.

Then raid the panty drawer.
>>
No. 138071 ID: 701a19

>>138066

There are coat hangers and sticks around here. Use those to investigate.

Or you can call Julian up here to investigate. He might not be as squicked by this as you.
>>
No. 138074 ID: 3416ec

>>138071

Or he might totally freak out at seeing someone (potentially a relative) dead in a bedroom.
>>
No. 138075 ID: fdcff1
File 12669790491.png - (22.60KB , 500x500 , 227.png )
138075

Inside of the dresser is a flat box, a book of lovecraft, a pipe, and two letters.

I'll see what's in her jewelery box next.

>>
No. 138081 ID: 15f6d6

Are the letters addressed to anyone or sealed? Check the flat box too.
>>
No. 138082 ID: fdcff1
File 126697954691.png - (27.15KB , 500x500 , 228.png )
138082

Inside of the jewelery box is a letter, a worn out photo with something scribbled over it, and a wedding band.

Check the closet?

>>
No. 138083 ID: 3416ec

>>138075

Add pipe to inventory, examine letters for addresses (we don't want to commit any felonies), and check dat closet.
>>
No. 138084 ID: 620bfb

>>138082
HugRead note(s).
>>
No. 138088 ID: fdcff1
File 126697991270.png - (32.38KB , 500x500 , 229.png )
138088

Inside of the box are medals. Maybe the kids dad was an /i/nsurgeant?

Moving on, the letters from the drawer looks old.
The addresses are to here.
The one from the jewelery box looks old and smudgy, and hard to read. It's written in satanic language.

Envelope letters added to inventory
Pipe added to inventory
Satanic letter added to inventory

Moving onto the closet.

>>
No. 138090 ID: 3416ec

>>138088

We should take that letter to /x/ and see if they can't translate it's horrible inscriptions.
>>
No. 138096 ID: fdcff1
File 12669803597.png - (18.38KB , 500x500 , 230.png )
138096

The closet was full of coats, dresses, dress suits, a wedding dress, shoes, and hats.
Under a pile of clothes was this mysterious book. A faint red glow comes from it.

>>
No. 138099 ID: 3416ec

>>138096

Slooowly open up this book. Red glows are usually not a good sign.
>>
No. 138101 ID: 15f6d6

Read books. Red glows just mean that they're super extra fancy and such and whatnot.
>>
No. 138104 ID: f52552

>>138099
Open it away from you first.
>>
No. 138109 ID: fdcff1
File 126698075248.png - (21.98KB , 500x500 , 231.png )
138109

I tried opening it sloooowly.
Didn't budge.

So I tried to open it with my fist.
Still didn't budge.

Maybe the kid knows something about it.

>>
No. 138113 ID: 3416ec

>>138109

Perhaps.

Show the book to the kid. But don't give it to him. This reeks of awful evil powers.
>>
No. 138120 ID: fdcff1
File 126698175788.png - (45.00KB , 500x500 , 232.png )
138120

Mysterious book added to inventory.

"Aaaaah! Let go of me!! Filthy tiger!"

That's the kid! His scream came from the front of the house.
>>
No. 138122 ID: 632862

>>138120
Get out there and punch the shit out of that tiger!
>>
No. 138129 ID: 3416ec

>>138120

Give that tiger a knuckle sandwich.
>>
No. 138138 ID: e3f578

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE OUT THE DOOR!
>>
No. 138151 ID: fdcff1
File 126698336011.png - (68.87KB , 500x500 , 233.png )
138151

"Any closer and I slit his throat open!"

Looks like Jacques and Achtel are trying to apprehend him.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm going to take my shota and leave.."
>>
No. 138154 ID: 15f6d6

Do you think you can toss the book into his head before he slices that kid to bloody chunks of meat? If so, do.
>>
No. 138160 ID: abd8f5

There is only one appropriate response.

Go back inside, and let loose the satanic lovecraftian horror. Lead it outside.

Then punch it in the face again, and ride it into battle.
>>
No. 138166 ID: 701a19

"If he dies, you lose your bargaining chip and I kill you and your entire fucking tribe.
If you think I'm bluffing, then toss him off to the side and fight me.
If you think I'm not, then let him go before I unleash the fucking fury."
>>
No. 138170 ID: 19ecf1

>>138151
... hm... where's sage when you need it...

anyway, you just punched out something that may have helped (just cause its satanic doesn't meant it can't help...)

So the only way to get him is to claim him as your shota.

He might have respect for that... in some... twisted akward way...
>>
No. 138171 ID: ba7c76

No getting close, eh?

KILL HIM FROM WHERE YOU'RE STANDING.
Or whistle for your dino friend to tear his face off. That might work.
>>
No. 138188 ID: fdcff1
File 126698715077.png - (29.05KB , 500x500 , 234.png )
138188

"If he dies, you lose your bargaining chip and I kill you and your entire fucking tribe.
If you think I'm bluffing, then toss him off to the side and fight me.
If you think I'm not, then let him go before I unleash the fucking fury."

>>
No. 138190 ID: fdcff1
File 126698721246.png - (50.91KB , 500x500 , 235.png )
138190

"Then bring it!!"
>>
No. 138193 ID: ba7c76

>>138190
Kung fu skills time.
Make sure you break his hands first- those claws could be a problem.
>>
No. 138196 ID: 15f6d6

knee to the dick!
>>
No. 138199 ID: abd8f5

Tiger Uppercut!
>>
No. 138202 ID: fdcff1
File 126698879141.png - (41.38KB , 500x500 , 236.png )
138202

Knee'd him in the dick so hard it sent him flying!
>>
No. 138206 ID: abd8f5

>>138202
Excellent. Now jump even further above him and deliver a flying kick to his nuts that drives him into the ground, leaving a massive impact crater.

Because, hell, why not?
>>
No. 138216 ID: fdcff1
File 12669908175.png - (70.50KB , 500x500 , 237.png )
138216

"Haaa!"
>>
No. 138217 ID: fdcff1
File 126699085647.png - (40.60KB , 500x500 , 238.png )
138217

Boom!

"Wow~!"
>>
No. 138218 ID: 701a19

"I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING FURY BRO!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!
I TOLD YOU MAN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING FURY!"

mspaintadventures.com, like /tg/ on meth
>>
No. 138220 ID: fdcff1
File 126699091895.png - (39.19KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
138220

>>
No. 138221 ID: 701a19

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Is that US falling to the ground while Naomi craters that santorum stain in the background?
>>
No. 138224 ID: 3416ec

Holy crap. That was AWESOME.
>>
No. 138239 ID: abd8f5

This rider kick was brought to you by a tired Anonymous. Good night and happy questing, /quest/.
>>
No. 138295 ID: 8ecfd4

>>138218
This! It must be said, otherwise we're going to have to battle against them all, and I think Guro horse or whatever it is is going to be turned on by that.
>>
No. 139182 ID: fdcff1
File 12672254358.png - (37.19KB , 500x500 , 239.png )
139182

Got'cha!
>>
No. 139184 ID: fdcff1
File 126722555080.png - (63.89KB , 500x500 , 240.png )
139184

Did Naomi lose you~?
>>
No. 139185 ID: 8ecfd4

>>139182
Nice catch lady.

So what do you think about Naomi and Jaques? Don't they make the cutest couple.
>>
No. 139191 ID: 3416ec

>>139184

Do you have any super powers Achtel?

Besides the shrill nature of your voice?
>>
No. 139196 ID: fdcff1
File 126722790583.png - (65.92KB , 500x500 , 241.png )
139196

I like them both, they're cool for letting me tag along.
As a couple? I don't know, is there something going on between them?

And I don't think I have any super powers.

>>
No. 139197 ID: 632862

>>139196
Pedobear behind you, about to attack!

And no, there's not a lot going on between them. Naomi might have a crush on him, but he's kindof indifferent.
>>
No. 139199 ID: 3416ec

>>139196

Well you'd better get some super powers in the next 2 seconds because LOOK BEHIND YOU!
>>
No. 139201 ID: 8ecfd4

>>139196
Pedopal behind you. Might wanna distract it until Naomi can brutally butcher it with her bare hands.

Anyway we have been trying to get them together. But Jaques isn't really cooperating and Naomi is to shy, we had to pester her like hell just to tie him to a bed and then she didn't do anything more with him. I swear the only thing she is good at is killing stuff in horrifying ways.
>>
No. 139211 ID: e3f578

Since your an adult with a big chest, all you have to do to kill a pedobear is show them your boobs.
>>
No. 139220 ID: fdcff1
File 126722963796.png - (38.42KB , 500x500 , 242.png )
139220

That's not a pedobear, that's a shotacat!
>>
No. 139221 ID: fdcff1
File 126722967610.png - (43.82KB , 500x500 , 243.png )
139221

Flash!!

".. Do.. Not... Want..!"
>>
No. 139222 ID: fdcff1
File 126722971051.png - (37.85KB , 500x500 , 244.png )
139222

>>
No. 139223 ID: 8ecfd4

>>139221
Nice work there.

So do you have any tips on snaring hard to catch frenchmen? Naomi is a sweety but she really is too shy to take what she wants. And while I think Jaques likes her he has about as much libido as a turnip. We need some way to light the fire between the two of them.
>>
No. 139224 ID: fdcff1
File 126722980435.png - (46.29KB , 500x500 , 245.png )
139224

"Achtel, quit messing around, s'il vous plaît!"

"Okay~"
>>
No. 139227 ID: 632862

>>139224
Those are some nice tits.

What's Naomi doing back there? Looks like she got some kind of whip.
>>
No. 139236 ID: 3416ec

>>139224

Holy handfulls, Batman!

Anyways, is the kid okay? I saw him get jumped a little bit ago.
>>
No. 139239 ID: e3f578

Keep your tits out, Jaques may have been the COD on that shotacat but it certainly helps distract and horrify them.
>>
No. 139243 ID: 12f282

>>139224
Naomi has the nunchucks.
I dunno what Jacques is fighting with... did he cast some sort of spell to save Achtel?
Achtel, you still have that sword, right? Find the kid and protect him.
>>
No. 139245 ID: fdcff1
File 126723113758.png - (40.20KB , 500x500 , 246.png )
139245

I think Jacques was fighting with a cylinder.
I also seen the kid run back into his house. Then a shotacat ran in there.

Any idea where he could hide?

>>
No. 139247 ID: e3f578

Yell "Oh no! I'm a small and defenseless boy requiring a big, strong, and furry woman to help defend myself!"
>>
No. 139249 ID: 3416ec

>>139245

Look for a trail of cat hair.

It's undoubtedly shedding season.
>>
No. 139250 ID: 632862

>>139245
Check the hallway closet on the second floor. There's a big chest in there he could fit in.
>>
No. 139251 ID: 12f282

>>139245
Go upstairs and check the closet.
>>
No. 139256 ID: fdcff1
File 126723315868.png - (71.30KB , 500x500 , 247.png )
139256

Oh boy the shotacat is in here. But no kid in the box.
>>
No. 139257 ID: 3416ec

Lock that cat in and check the bedrooms.
>>
No. 139261 ID: fdcff1
File 126723358536.png - (77.33KB , 500x500 , 248.png )
139261

If I lock the cat in here then it'll break out so I BETTER KILL IT WHILE I CAN.
>>
No. 139263 ID: 3b6c92

>>139261
You're pragmatic! I like that.

So uh, go check the bedrooms or whatever
>>
No. 139268 ID: fdcff1
File 126723441537.png - (50.67KB , 500x500 , 249.png )
139268

Okay so I check one of the bedrooms and-

...

>>
No. 139271 ID: 12f282

>>139268
Uhhh yeah I don't think he's in that one. NEXT.
>>
No. 139274 ID: 3416ec

>>139268

Check the bathrooms. Perhaps he might have accidentally angered the evil that lurks there.
>>
No. 139276 ID: fdcff1
File 126723518855.png - (46.00KB , 500x500 , 250.png )
139276

Before I went to see the second room I catch sight of this.

That wasn't there before.

>>
No. 139277 ID: 632862

>>139276
Well, let's check the kitchen then.
>>
No. 139278 ID: 701a19

>>139276
If it wasn't there before, then it was probably left by a Shotacat.
Check the rooms at the end of the hall, and keep an ear out for sneaking creatures.
>>
No. 139279 ID: 3416ec

>>139276

Well, at least its a lead.

Check the kitchen, then hit the bathrooms.
>>
No. 139281 ID: fdcff1
File 126723545719.png - (30.08KB , 500x500 , 251.png )
139281

The kitchen!

"Don't go near the toilets! I angered it!"

"Angered what?"

"Just stay away!"
>>
No. 139282 ID: 632862

>>139281
Oh, there's some kind of spider demon thing that was in the bathroom upstairs. We got Naomi to punch it. It didn't die.
>>
No. 139283 ID: 3416ec

Grab the kid and GTFO of there.
>>
No. 139284 ID: 12f282

I wonder if that thing is ZALGO
>>
No. 139290 ID: 3416ec

>>139284

We do not speak o͐ͤ͏̦̠f̠̲̔̌͐̓ͫͪ̈́ͅ ̨̭Ḥ̶̺͙͎͚̃͗ͩ̔̑Ē̲̻͈͈̑̅͑̚̚ ͖̩̙͆̀̚W͚̱H̨̠̩̞͔̙̮͕ͨO̷̗̣̺̟ͭͧ͋͑̈̚ ̡̖̰̬̲̞̯̓̂̄͑̓W͙̠̲͚͙ͬ̔̎͋͋̒̓Ä́ͦ̈́͂̌͏̮̩̗͉̗I̤̭T̞͕ͧ̊̚S̖̼͓̝͛ͫ̉͛ͤ ̩̞͇͍̊̅B̶̦͔̹͚͚̌ͣ́͊͋ͮͅE̠͔͇̿H̗̹̗̩̋̽ͨǏ̲͈̼̉́̚͜N̪̞̠̠͔̺ͬͫD̵͓̔̅͂ͦͬ̐ ̶̗̥͕̟̋Ṱ̮̱̤̜̼̯̌͒̔̃͞Ḩ̦͎͈̤̥͐͐̇Ė̻̭̳̭ͯ̐̈ͮͦ ͔̹͈W̭̘͔ͨ̒ͫ͛͞A͋ͯL̅ͬ̆L͉̞̠̱ͦ͐
>>
No. 139295 ID: 632862

Before we leave, check the grandfather clock in the living room.
>>
No. 139306 ID: fdcff1
File 126723823878.png - (74.61KB , 500x500 , 252.png )
139306

I DON'T THINK STOPPING BY THE GRANDFATHER CLOCK IS GONNA LET US LIVE

FUCK

>>
No. 139307 ID: fdcff1
File 126723825714.png - (73.62KB , 500x500 , paused.png )
139307

>>
No. 139314 ID: 3416ec

>>139307

Also, you can put your girls away now.

Anyways, RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNN.
>>
No. 139315 ID: db20e0

>>139314
Silence, you fool!
>>
No. 142127 ID: fdcff1
File 126775066685.png - (82.67KB , 500x500 , 253.png )
142127

(sorry you guys, i keep forgetting to update!)

"GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAAAY!!"

"DON'T BRING ZAT ZHING 'ERE!"
>>
No. 142128 ID: fdcff1
File 126775069495.png - (18.85KB , 500x500 , 254.png )
142128

>>
No. 142129 ID: fdcff1
File 126775073019.png - (34.94KB , 500x500 , 255.png )
142129

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH shit
>>
No. 142130 ID: fdcff1
File 126775077795.png - (53.92KB , 500x500 , 256.png )
142130

"jakshdjsahdjkashdjkahfsakfklsakd84092184jdfa20isjklxcnncaaaaaaaaaaaa"
>>
No. 142131 ID: fdcff1
File 126775080446.png - (23.44KB , 500x500 , 257.png )
142131

>>
No. 142132 ID: fdcff1
File 126775087065.png - (27.15KB , 500x500 , 258.png )
142132

"SSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT"
>>
No. 142133 ID: fdcff1
File 126775094037.png - (6.38KB , 500x500 , 259.png )
142133

Select a character.

>Naomi
>Jacques
>Achtel
>Kid
>William
>>
No. 142134 ID: 8ecfd4

>>142133
Naomi. It's time to unleash a can of kung fu whoop ass and rip off some parts of whatever that thing is.
>>
No. 142135 ID: 12f282

>>142133
Kid.
>>
No. 142141 ID: 3416ec

Naomi.

We must defeat whatever the deuce this is.
>>
No. 142145 ID: fdcff1
File 126775232850.png - (4.25KB , 610x526 , 260.png )
142145

>>
No. 142147 ID: 9e9b47

>>142145

Shoot magic missiles.
>>
No. 142148 ID: 8ecfd4

>>142145
Punch/kick everything! Then you must hit the weak spot.
>>
No. 142151 ID: 3416ec

Open your eyes
I see
Your eyes are open.

Wear no disguise
For me
Come into the open.
>>
No. 142153 ID: fdcff1
File 126775286741.png - (32.08KB , 500x500 , 261.png )
142153

I'm trying but the ground hit me before I got to kick.


...

My body hurts-
what.


"... 納奧米?是你嗎?"
>>
No. 142156 ID: 34470e

>>142153
"是的,它是。你是谁?"
>>
No. 142157 ID: db20e0

wat
>>
No. 142162 ID: fdcff1
File 126775372353.png - (22.20KB , 500x500 , 262.png )
142162

"是的,它是。你是谁?"

"是我,玉!...你不记得,你呢?"

>Chapter 5 end
>>
No. 142164 ID: 3416ec

Well, that's... odd. :o
>>
No. 142184 ID: 632862

>>142153
"Naoimi? Is that you?"

>>142162
"Yes it is. Who are you?"
"It's me, Jade. Don't you remember me?"
>>
No. 142187 ID: 06e133

Wacky kids and your wacky moonspeak.
>>
No. 142204 ID: e33b50

2chan?
>>
No. 142207 ID: 601a90

jade? your bud who used to balance of pegs holding chainsaws?
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password