[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 130698)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126610200349.png - (18.40KB , 406x607 , 1.png )
130698 No. 130698 ID: cf68aa

"Did you really think you could beat me in a fair fight -----?"

>"For a second there, yeah, I kin-"

"shut up. You made the same mistake your father made all those years ago."

>"It was worth it just to be able to do some damage to you"

"...."

CONTINUED
Expand all images
>>
No. 130700 ID: cf68aa
File 126610207763.png - (12.88KB , 406x607 , 2.png )
130700

>>130698

"You show more courage then your father did. I don't think I'll kill you just yet"

CONTINUED
>>
No. 130701 ID: cf68aa
File 126610217042.png - (14.26KB , 406x607 , 3.png )
130701

>>130700

"No, you deserve something far better then that."

>"Unless it's a cure to all my broken bones and ruptured organs I think I'll pass"

"Oh I will restore you. But in return...."

CONTINUED
>>
No. 130708 ID: cf68aa
File 126610249137.png - (27.04KB , 686x607 , 4.png )
130708

>>130701

"I am going to take away you."
------------------------------------------------
>Fucking flashbacks... Gods they make me sick. I wish I could just forget about that day. Not even this place lets me forget.

>"Yo! Barkeep! Another Veriteserum! >HIC<"

"Another one?"
>>
No. 130717 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130708
Nice way to let the bad guy win. Trying to drown your sorrows in booze. Get off your arse and find a way to get back at him instead.
>>
No. 130718 ID: 632862

>>130708
So what did she take away? "you" isn't a very specific term.
>>
No. 130730 ID: cf68aa
File 126610384578.png - (12.23KB , 406x607 , 5.png )
130730

>>130718

>That 'she' is a 'he', The Dark Mana Wizard Dart. My family's been trying to kill him for generations. As for what he took away, well first of all my sanity. I've been hearing voices ever since then. The other thing he took away.. It's not important...

>"Yes!"

"Isn't it against your code to drink to much alchohol?"

>"Screw the code I have depression! >HIC!<"

>>130717

>oh fuck you disembodied voice! There's no way in Cheront that I'm gonna beat him. Might as well drink til I pass out.
>>
No. 130731 ID: 632862

>>130730
Then train harder! Or get a bunch of allies and mob him.
>>
No. 130746 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130730
No there is no way you can beat him now. That's partly because you're doing what he wants. By wallowing in your misery your letting him gain a greater victory.

And what did he take aside from your sanity? Let me guess, your manhood, but being a real proper bastard he didn't do something as simple as turning you into a woman, he made you into nothing. Atleast that's what I would have done.
>>
No. 130763 ID: cf68aa
File 126610565576.png - (14.50KB , 406x523 , 6.png )
130763

>>130746

>Somtimes I wish the Shoujen Curse were so simple. Removing my manhood would be devestating in and of itself by no. The bastard just had to show off.

The barkeep places another drink in front of ???.

>... There's no way I can stand up to Dark Mana.

>>130731
>You know I tried to get some allies one time. Seems people get really put off by my attitude for some reason.
>>
No. 130769 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130763
So the curse is more complex than neutering you. I'm guessing it also pretty much took away your identity as well as effected the way you can interact with others. If I wanted to place someone under a curse it would involve partial memory wipe, removal of any kind of gender, imprint to make everyone forget said person after say 3 seconds coupled with ageing as well as pretty much functional immortality and some really heavy regeneration to make sure whoever got it would know that they were so helpless that they couldn't even commmit suicide. So is this curse worse than that or is it something milder?

Anyway, step one of standing up to him is to stop drinking away your sorrows. There are better things to spend your time on than just getting hammered.
>>
No. 130781 ID: cf68aa
File 126610730641.png - (15.19KB , 406x607 , 7.png )
130781

>>130769

>Damn.... If it were that bad I'd go in front of the Reaper himself and end my life. You are right about a few things though. It does take away myself but not through memory wipes or anything like that. Think of the curse as a parasite. It will consume me and turn me into a different person altogether. And knowing Dart he'll probably change me into a servent of his. I don't know any spells for reversing curses, only contain 'em. And even that is failing. 'I'm' going to die soon.

He continues to stare at the drink in front of him
>>
No. 130789 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130781
Ah, and I assume some small sliver of yourself will remain in this new personality. Aware of what has been lost but never able to change what has happened. Quite diabolical, but not something I would use myself. A quick death is what I mostly advocate for foes, I'm not a believer in unnecessary cruelty.

Anyway, that explains your drinking. But simply because it is inevitable does not mean you should surrender to it. Have you ever tried to approach Dart after he cursed you? Because if you can get into his library then you might be able to find a way to, if not reverse then atleast halt the spell.
>>
No. 130803 ID: 632862

>>130781
Hmm. Perhaps you should find a way to store your personality in some sort of object, which then is separate from the curse and can keep you stable.
>>
No. 130808 ID: aa31c2

Well, if you want to get rid of this guy, attack him in an entirely unexpected way.
Is he royalty? If not, than how does he make money? If so, how popular is he?
If he makes money through some illegitimate means, than you just need to research this. Find out everything you can about his finances, go over them with a fine toothed comb, and bring any and all discrepancies, irregularities, or anything that seems even vaguely illegal to the attention of the local law enforcement. Then, when he's in debtors prison, hire an inmate to kill him.
If he's royalty, things get more difficult. You'll need to orcestrate a rebellion or coup'de'tat.
>>
No. 130821 ID: cf68aa
File 126611070880.png - (22.55KB , 406x607 , 8.png )
130821

>>130789

>I could try but failure would probably mean death. And while I may be a dead man walking no need to hasten it. As it stand goin against Dart now is suicide.

>I suppose it may help to describe my skills. I am a elemental wizard. I've yet tp choose which element I will follow so I only know some basic ones. Fire, Ice, Wind, Gravity, Heal, Minor Sealing, Minor Binding, Small Woodcraft and Stonecraft, and lastly Meteor. And no, I won't use meteor. Ever.

>>130803

>..............
>That is a great idea. Problem is I'm no alchemist. Making something like that is beyond me.

>>130808
>Well... He's not royalty. The system here seems to stay away from those who can blow you to pieces. Not even the King touches him. I'll keep the rebellion idea in mind though.

"Hey. Hey you."

>".... What?"

"Fight me"

>"....."
>>
No. 130832 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130821
Well time to show what you can do. End the fight before it even begins with magic.

And I didn't mean that you should attack him. I meant that you should go to him under the pretense that you have become his servant. That way you can get access to his library.
>>
No. 130834 ID: 632862

>>130821
Fine, what have you got to lose?
>>
No. 130841 ID: aa31c2

>>130821
Punch everything!
>>
No. 130843 ID: cf68aa
File 126611208523.png - (14.46KB , 406x607 , 9.png )
130843

>>130832
>Remind me about that idea later.

>>130834

>"Look, If you had even one clue about the day, no, the life I've had you'd reonsider this challenge. Now, why don't you just give me your stuff so we can spare you the ass-kicking you 'will' inevitably recieve.? Hmm?"
>>
No. 130844 ID: cf68aa
File 126611211378.png - (15.22KB , 406x607 , 10.png )
130844

>>130843

-SLASH!-

>"...."
>>
No. 130846 ID: 632862

>>130844
Alright, this guy has some skill. Take the fight outside.
>>
No. 130849 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130844
That fucker spilled your drink. Ok now it's time for some necessary cruelty. Show that dickweed why you don't pick fights, namely because your opponent just might be able to freeze your crotch and then knee you in the iceballs, making them into fine ice mist dispersing in the room.
>>
No. 130850 ID: aa31c2

>>130844
"You realize, of course, that using a blade in a bar is TERRIBLY poor sportsmanship? And that I'm going to have to ask you to pay for that, needless to say."
>>
No. 130867 ID: cf68aa
File 126611288476.png - (18.80KB , 508x607 , 11.png )
130867

>>130849

>You do not know how badly I want to do that. Violence with magic should be used only as a last resort, though the loss of my Veriteserum is enough to make me forget that rule.

"Ha, looks like you spilled yo' drink!"

>I can smell the alchohol in his breath...

>>130850
"You realize, of course, that using a blade in a bar is TERRIBLY poor sportsmanship? And that I'm going to have to ask you to pay for that, needless to say."

"An' if I don what the feck are ye gonna do bout it little girl?"

>Oh he did not just call me a girl...
>>
No. 130868 ID: 67c611

>>130849
Do it.
>>
No. 130872 ID: 632862

>>130867
"I'm a MAN you little shit! Let's go outside so I don't blow this bar to kingdom come."
>>
No. 130876 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130867
Come on now. Give in to the drunken rage and make sure he doesn't pass on the idiot to his potential kids.
>>
No. 130896 ID: cf68aa
File 12661141245.png - (23.62KB , 545x609 , 12.png )
130896

>>130876
>>130868

>No one calls me a girl... NO ONE. This guy's so dead.

>>130872
"I'm a MAN you little shit! Let's go outside so I don't blow this bar to kingdom come."

The barkeep gives a sigh of relief. The Man stares at ??? stupidly for a second then grins

"Heh, sure ya are. Let's set the Prize of our 'ittle match. If I win I get yo rarest item and you leave"

>"I don't particularly want anthing from you."

"HA! Fine lil lady. Your loss."

The two of them step outside. The Man goes into what is know as the Gawain Stance.

>Hmm... That stance is pretty brutal when executed properly, I highly doubt he can pull it off in his condition though.
>>
No. 130900 ID: 632862

>>130896
Make it even harder for him by distorting the space around his hands with Gravity. Ice the ground in front of him, blow him over with Wind, then set his clothes on Fire.
>>
No. 130901 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130896
Don't underestimate him. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A FOE!

If he takes that stance then you prepare to defend against it, prepare to counterattack against it, prepare to attack before he can attack and prepare for it all being a feint. Come on, you managed to hurt Dart, you should atleast be able to handle this guy.
>>
No. 130907 ID: cf68aa
File 126611487018.png - (34.39KB , 545x609 , 13.png )
130907

>>130901

>Exactly. I hurt fuckin Dart! There's no way this little Knife User's gonna hurt me.

>>130900
>Good. If I do all th-
-SLASH!-
>HOLY CRAP!
>>
No. 130916 ID: 632862

>>130907
Um, what? If you can get this guy on your side, I bet you could stand up to Dart.

Or maybe you just suck due to the curse.
>>
No. 130921 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130907
And that is why you never underestimate any opponent. Ok, so the guy has knifes and he's good with them. You have magic and fists. You need to increase the range between the two of you and start taking this seriously.

Conjure up some ice on the ground in front of you to slow him down. Then use a stone spell to take out one of his knees. After that you should be able to finish it.
>>
No. 130922 ID: cf68aa
File 126611610069.png - (29.20KB , 545x609 , 14.png )
130922

>>130916

>I'm no worse then when I first fought Dart. My foe merely caught me off guard. however now that he made the first move I can only dodge. Such is the power of the Gawain Stance. This sucks.
>>
No. 130923 ID: 632862

>>130922
Wait for an opening, then either Gravity or Wind his ass off balance so you can open up with more attacks.
>>
No. 130924 ID: cf68aa
File 126611667847.png - (15.84KB , 951x439 , 15.png )
130924

>>130923

??? uses Gravity to lessen the gravity in the area immediatly around him then knocks him back with Wind

>Got him. So long as I have distance he can't touch me.
>>
No. 130926 ID: 8ecfd4

>>130924
Good one. Now increase gravity around him to slow him down and hurl a stone towards one of his knees.

Have you ever thought about a transfer of the curse btw? Would it be possible to place the servant portion of the curse on somebody else? Because we might just have a prime candidate there.
>>
No. 130932 ID: cf68aa
File 126611865124.png - (12.85KB , 366x607 , 16.png )
130932

>>130926

??? uses Gravity to increase the gravity around The Man. He drops to one knee because of the increased pressure.

>To easy. As for a transfer it might be possible. Though I wouldn't wish this curse upon anyman, even 'if' he spilled my drink.

A knife flies by ???.

>Woah. If he'd been less drunk that might've hit. He must also have impressive might to be able to throw a knife so far even under the circumstances.
>>
No. 130933 ID: cf68aa
File 126611866769.png - (13.76KB , 366x607 , 17.png )
130933

>>130932
>>
No. 130935 ID: 632862

>>130933
...are you sure you're male? That underwear seems rather pink. Maybe the curse fucked up your perception of yourself?

At any rate, give him a taste of his own medicine. Destroy his clothes. Fire? Stone shards perhaps?
>>
No. 130938 ID: a85626
File 126611939945.gif - (32.78KB , 302x320 , mshvsf-dan.gif )
130938

>>130935
>>
No. 130940 ID: 632862

>>130938
Dan is not the best example for masculinity.
>>
No. 130943 ID: a85626
File 126612078162.jpg - (84.72KB , 300x349 , dan-in-street-fighter-alpha.jpg )
130943

>>130940

What did you just say
>>
No. 130945 ID: cf68aa
File 126612119679.png - (27.63KB , 674x599 , 18.png )
130945

>>130935

"HA! I figgured ya was a g-!?!?!"

>I.AM.A.BOY. End of discussion.

??? pulls his(?) pants over his underwear.
>>
No. 130948 ID: c0f3bf

Now kick his ass. Nonlethally. Bind his gravity'd foot to the ground and direct the gravity to keep his hands down.
>>
No. 130956 ID: 5a2e05

Traps and reverse traps everywhere! Watch this dude turn out to be a reverse-reverse-trap and actually be a guy.
>>
No. 130958 ID: 445c48

Remove pants, shirt. Hopefully the bulge and lack of breasts will show you are a dude.
>>
No. 130959 ID: cf68aa
File 126612614420.png - (12.74KB , 276x607 , 19.png )
130959

>>130948

>Oh he's nice and frozen now. I doubt he'll be much trouble for the next hour or so.

>>130958

He(?) pulls down his shirt.

>See? Male.
>>
No. 130962 ID: 632862

>>130959
I won't be convinced until I see a bulge. But perhaps that should wait until later when you're alone.
>>
No. 130964 ID: a85626

>>130763

>... There's no way I can stand up to Dark Mana.

Instead of standing up to it, you could learn how to use Dark Mana. That'd have been a better suggestion before you tangled with Dart though. Now time is short. Still, can't hurt to keep your eyes out for some way to turn his spells against him.

If Dark Mana is the one thing you cannot overcome, it might be the one thing he cannot overcome as well. Or at least something he'd never expect. I guess.
>>
No. 130966 ID: cf68aa
File 126612914790.png - (19.77KB , 740x607 , 20.png )
130966

>>130962
>Can't you just take my word for it?

He goes into a inn and pays for the night bringing him down to 17 gold and 3 silver. He slips into bed, or rather the scratchy mat they give their customers to sleep on.

>>130964
>using Dark Mana? .... It would give me the upper hand but... Okay, normal mana allows one to cast spells by using the energies within themselves. Dark Mana on the other hand takes the energy from other things. It can be people around you, the plants, your soul, hell some people even lose their ability to cast spells. Dart has a constant source of servents to supply his Dark Mana. If I start using it I may go down a path I can never return from.

>It is a option of course.
>>
No. 130967 ID: 4ce1b0
File 126612920057.png - (100.09KB , 588x466 , fuckyou.png )
130967

>>130959
>implying flat chests make you a man.
>>
No. 130968 ID: 67c611

>>130966
I don't call male or female until I see a dick or a vagina. Now show us the goods or you will be shi, hir, and it from now on.
>>
No. 130969 ID: cf68aa
File 126612973185.png - (15.94KB , 740x607 , 21.png )
130969

>>130968

>No! Screw you voices! You can go see vagina's or dick's elsewhere!

He(?) covers him/herself with the blanket.
>>
No. 130970 ID: 67c611

>>130969
>>He(?) covers him/herself with the blanket.
Shi covers hirself with the blanket.

Fixed.

I warned you.
>>
No. 130973 ID: 632862

>>130969
Alright, what's your name anyway?
>>
No. 130974 ID: cf68aa
File 126613044591.png - (14.14KB , 740x607 , 22.png )
130974

>>130973

>It's Cecil. That was my fathers name and his father. I am Cecil Von Central III.

>>130970

>Just drop it! I'm a guy okay? Always have been always will be! Damnit! Why the hell are my head voices so interested in seeing 'there' anyway!?

Cecil rolls over
>>
No. 130975 ID: 8ec554

>>130974
Moar like Cecil(ia) amirite?
>>
No. 130976 ID: e3f578

Heh, it's just your perverse nature taking a personality of its own. Don't worry about it.

Now, why don't we talk a bit about your past or something? You know, get a little narrative to distract your "perverse nature" from dwelling on things that annoy you. Say schooling or a description of the world? Surely you can trace your legacy down to square one.

Also interesting is your blue tattoo below your eye. A story behind that?
>>
No. 130977 ID: c0f3bf

Not to mention the scar. And we still and will always want to see your crotch.
>>
No. 130979 ID: aa31c2

>>130977
Well, of course we do.
We ALWAYS want to see their crotches. It's our nature.
>>
No. 130980 ID: cf68aa
File 12661324136.png - (13.91KB , 652x551 , map.png )
130980

>>130976
>>130977

>Yes questions. Questions sound good.

....a bit about your past...

>I'm the third in line of those trained to match Dart and his Dark Mana. My father and grandfather before me failed and were killed. Dart saw fit to spare me...

>I was taught at the School of Magic for BOYS until it was destroyed in the Devil Accident 12 years ago.

>After training for many years I decided it wouold be best to be a jack of all trades rather then focus on one element. Maybe I was wrong. When I felt I was ready I took on Dart himself and failed. My memory gets a little fuzzy after that but I woke up outside of his castle, Cursed.

..description of the world...

>I suppose a map would work best. The red area is the land I reside in, it's known as central. To the far north is Frienze while to the south is Frienza. We are at constant war with our neighboring country Firma,the dark blue one, over the several island that surround the continents. The smaller blue islands belong to Firma while the purple ones are ruled over by our county Ur. The orange one has yet to be ruled over.

... blue tattoo below your eye..
>Ah yes. It is a sign of those touched by Dark Mana. Once it vanishes then the Shoujen Curse will have taken full effect.

..the scar..
>Ha! Oh that brings me back to when I fought 'the' Sir Gawain. That scar serves to remind me not to mess with generals of the Royal Army.

>>130979
>Well you won't see mine anytime soon.
>>
No. 130981 ID: 8ec554

>>130980
Surely you don't mean Sir Gawain, King Arthur's nephew...
>>
No. 130982 ID: e3f578

So, fella, any races besides human? Robots, Elves, Dwarves, etc.
>>
No. 130985 ID: cf68aa
File 12661337076.png - (21.39KB , 1381x238 , races.png )
130985

>>130981

>??? Who? I'm talking about Sir Gawain, student of Sir Norue. They're both in the Royal Army under King Rai.

>>130982
>Well there are humans like myself. Then there are catfolk, birdfolk, elves, fairies, ogre, dark elves, and dwarves.

>Those are only the Humanoid ones, there may still be more out there.
>>
No. 130986 ID: e3f578

Alright, cutting to the chase and back to the perverse... actually I just want to size your ego up. Are you a ladies man? Huh? Do you like to woo many and leave them pining for you? Or you pretty much shy? It's really just a question of your social aptitude previous to the curse that left you so unsociable.
>>
No. 130997 ID: cf68aa
File 12661371174.png - (17.95KB , 508x557 , 23.png )
130997

>>130986

>A lady's man? Well I don't want to brag but I did have quite a following at the old school. And there was my old crush.

>Once I got this curse though our love was doomed. Who could love someone who's going to die?

>There's no point in being in love. All I want to do is live out the last bits of my life drunk as hell.
>>
No. 131002 ID: 6faa8c

>>130997
>Who could love someone who's going to die?

Unless everyone on the god damn planet but you is immortal: everyone, nincompoop.
>>
No. 131003 ID: c0f3bf

Oh COME ON, drop that defeatist attitude at once mister. If you aren't going to make effort to fight the bastard, you might as well suicidally destroy him. Anything but this.
>>
No. 131006 ID: 632862

>>130997
Why do you wear women's underwear?
>>
No. 131019 ID: 34470e

>>131006
It makes him feel like he's wearing NOTHING AT ALL!
>>
No. 131021 ID: cf68aa
File 126613788230.png - (12.88KB , 508x557 , 24.png )
131021

>>131003

>I alone cannot possibly stand up to Dart. His power is greater then I could ever imagine. Maybe if I had a group of people with me. But like I said my social interaction isn't doing to well these days what with the split personality and drinking and all that.
>>
No. 131022 ID: cf68aa
File 126613791470.png - (16.99KB , 508x557 , 25.png )
131022

>>131006

>How 'bout we never mention it again, hmm?
>>
No. 131025 ID: 632862

>>131021
Split personality? You mean us?
>>
No. 131109 ID: 445c48

>>131022
How 'bout we mention in RIGHT NOW!

Why pink? Why not black or white or something?
>>
No. 131132 ID: cf68aa
File 126614086152.png - (15.56KB , 508x607 , 26.png )
131132

>>131025

>Partially you yes. I'm not certain but the lack of charm seems to stem from the fact that my personality has been fractured. It's quite annoying having different parts of you argue amoungst themselves.

>>131109
>... I like pink okay? Got a problem with it?
>>
No. 131138 ID: 34470e
File 126614102476.png - (302.83KB , 450x450 , THAT4.png )
131138

>>131132
>>
No. 131144 ID: 445c48

>>131132
Yes.

It's not nearly frilly enough for pink underwear. Purchase frillier pink undergarments posthaste. And some black ones. Frillier still.
>>
No. 131157 ID: 632862

>>131132
Well, may as well go full hog. Live out your fantasies while you've still got time.
>>
No. 131172 ID: cf68aa
File 126614208996.png - (17.57KB , 508x607 , 27.png )
131172

>>131157

>That's the pl................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>...... ? OW! GODS DAMNIT!

"Fucking hangovers...."
>>
No. 131177 ID: 34470e

>>131172
What is that to your right? Is it a staff?
>>
No. 131187 ID: cf68aa
File 126614291032.png - (13.74KB , 508x607 , 28.png )
131187

>>131177

>Yeah. Made it myself when I graduated from the school

does all his morning rituals, including ridding himself of his hangover. He(?) dresses and heads outside.
>>
No. 131189 ID: cf68aa
File 126614294398.png - (16.05KB , 508x607 , 29.png )
131189

>>131187

>I wonder if the bar's open this early?
>>
No. 131191 ID: 34470e

>>131189
Who's that? S/he looks like s/he knows you.
>>
No. 131194 ID: 632862

>>131189
Is that the same guy from yesterday?
>>
No. 131202 ID: cf68aa
File 126614379167.png - (24.60KB , 596x544 , 30.png )
131202

>>131194
>>131191

>Guy? Who're you... Oh fuck....

"Cecil? Cecil It's you isn't it!"

>"H-Hey Alex.."

"Oh my god It's been ages since I last saw you!"

>"I-I know huh? Time sure flies doesn't it?"

"It does it does. So tell me..."
>>
No. 131204 ID: cf68aa
File 126614388133.png - (17.41KB , 508x607 , 31.png )
131204

>>131202

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER WRITE TO ME!"

>"Alex I-HGGGGGG!"

the earth seems to rise from the ground and hit Cecil.
>>
No. 131205 ID: 632862

>>131204
Minor Healing, use Gravity to lift you up and away from the ground. Then pelt him with whatever.
>>
No. 131210 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131204
Well that was a friendly greeting. Say that you had planned on writing but the paper keept burning up.

Anyway, planning time. So the bad part of the curse can be transfered onto another person, saving the "you" from destruction. Then we just have to find a person you're comfortable with placing that part of the curse on, then kill to make sure he or she doesn't go to Dart and destroy the second part of the plan.

With the personality destroying part of the curse out of the way the blue tattoo thing should vanish. So then it would be possible to infiltrate Darts palace as one of his servants. Giving you an oppurtunity to study his books for any weaknesses in his spells as well as prepare round two. Say, would you have any moral objections to poisoning him and then incinerating him?
>>
No. 131248 ID: aa31c2

Well, why didn't you write him?
Answer his question. Chat with him for a bit. See if he would be willing to help you punch Dart in the balls.
Allies are good, allies you already know who have magical abilities are better.
>>
No. 131413 ID: cf68aa
File 126618566539.png - (21.89KB , 508x607 , 32.png )
131413

>>131210

>That seems like a great plan... If I can at least take away the slave forever part I'll be able to rest easy. Also one of the voices sugested storing the personality into some device. This would be possible if I had a very powerful magical orb. The problem is I am a wizard not a alchemist.

>"I meant to write! Um... The paper kept catching fire!"

"LIAR!"

"Oh god!"

More earth hits him.

>>131248

"Okay! I didn't write because I didn't want you to see me like this! How I look now..."

"... Has the curse gone that far?"

"I'm afraid so.."

"Prove it."

Cecil shows her proof of the changes his body has gone through

"...."

>"See?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that."
>>
No. 131414 ID: 632862

>>131413
Wait. What did the curse do to your body?
>>
No. 131416 ID: 67c611

........................Girlparts?
>>
No. 131417 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131413
Well you're not an alchemist. But your friend might know of one. Or where you can find a murderer condemned to death, then you could simply transfer the slave part of the curse to the unfortunate fellow before the sentence is carried out. Then you could commence the infiltration plan that ends with some sweet murder.

Anyway I think introductions are in order. Who is your friend and why does it look like your showing him your junk?
>>
No. 131422 ID: cf68aa
File 126618732058.png - (15.05KB , 397x607 , 33.png )
131422

>>131414

>Aside from altering my personality it's also slowly shifting my body. Shoujen kills you in the most cruel way possible.

>>131417
>'Her' name is Alex of Katheral. Her real name is Alexis but she always said to call her Alex. She's a old friend of mine from the school before it was destroyed and has been with me more then anyone else, besides father, has been. After I was cursed I saw it fit to sever all connections I had. Now here is were fortune steps in. Alexis is a great alchemst herself. As for the display I gave ealier...

"No hard feelings right?"

she pulls down her hood.

>"You owe me one for the fractured ribs."
>>
No. 131423 ID: 632862

>>131422
Shifting your body how? I didn't see anything wrong with it.

The change is in the area you wouldn't show us, isn't it.

SO ANYWAY do a bit of Minor Healing, and tell Alex about our plan to preserve your mind.
>>
No. 131427 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131422
Well that was a fine deus ex machina right there. Now then lets get cracking. You need to transfer the slave part of the curse and a way to remove the blue tattoo thing. Then you have to get her as far away as possible, same thing with any other loved ones.

If you're going to infiltrate Darts palace as a servant he will have to believe that the curse did its thing and you're his slave. Him being a basatard his chosen test method would probably be having you kill a loved one, if there are none you might get away with a kid or some random innocent. In which case you have to do it, immediatly, without hesitation and without any outward emotions. We already established that you cannot beat him in an open fight, so the best path then is infiltration and assassination. To carry that out you need to make him trust you as a servant, that means obeying him without questions and without hesitation until the time is right.
>>
No. 131436 ID: a85626
File 126618844476.png - (7.84KB , 600x600 , 1315929.png )
131436

>> Perhaps you should find a way to store your personality in some sort of object, which then is separate from the curse and can keep you stable.

>That is a great idea. Problem is I'm no alchemist. Making something like that is beyond me.

> Alexis is a great alchemst herself.

> Problem is I'm no alchemist.

> Alexis is a great alchemst herself.
>>
No. 131444 ID: cf68aa
File 126618920570.png - (16.24KB , 397x607 , 34.png )
131444

>>131423

Cecil heals his wounds and takes Alexis to his room. He sits her down and after a light chat he begins to explain his problem.

>>131427
>I agree. This does seem like the best course of action as a frontal assault would certainly result in my death. But to kill a innocent or a family member... If it is to defeat Dart I may have to go that low... The question is, do I attempt this alone or bring allies? More allies means a greater chance of getting caught but I will be safer and there will be more then one person to take him on.

>>131436

>I get it ferret!

>"So, I know it is short notice Alex but can you help me make this item?"

"No."
>>
No. 131456 ID: 67c611

>>No.
.................What?
>>
No. 131457 ID: aa31c2

>>131444
"Oh, great. So you'd just leave me here to get my personality completely subsumed by my greatest foe, who killed both my father and grandfather? I guess I'll just go and either die in a glorious fireball alongside Dart, or more likely live for ever as his mind-controlled sex-slave. I thought we were friends."
>>
No. 131461 ID: 632862

>>131444
No? Explain that you will go to any lengths to keep yourself from falling under Dart's control. Anything that it takes, you will do it. She just needs to ask.
>>
No. 131462 ID: a64482

>>131461
ANYTHING.

Even if it involves cross dressing and indulging her darkest fantasies. (She's a girl, it's likely she's into that shit)
>>
No. 131463 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131444
If your family and friends are out of reach then they should be safe. As for innocents or kids, as long as he is allowed to continue they will never be safe. The authorities of your nation is quite clearly disinterested in moving against him and he is powerful enough to hold off most frontal attacks. If you try that road even with allies then success is hardly assured and the likelyhood of deaths among your allies as well as bystanders would be rather large. Especially as he uses Dark mana, so long as there are people around for him to use he won't run out of power.

Doing it alone is also your best bet. He knows you're cursed and he knows what that does to you. Trying to convince him the curse has had effect with you should be quite easy. Convincing him that others are also there to serve him would make it harder and he's likely to have tests for them as well. And your purpose is not to fight him, it's to kill him. Preferably using poison and magics together, so first poison him and then pour in every offensive spell you know and make sure that there is no corpse, just a gaseous cloud that was once a man.

Looks like she doesn't feel like helping you. Inform her that you will find a solution with or without her help and go looking for someone condemned to die that you can transfer the slave part of the curse to.
>>
No. 131524 ID: cf68aa
File 126619454951.png - (26.70KB , 818x435 , 35.png )
131524

>>131461
>>131462

>"please Alex, I need your assistance. I'll do anything if you help me on my quest>"

"Anything?"

>"Uhm..."

>>131463
>you are right. So long as the man lives he will continue to destroy this land. However the Shoujen Curse also alters my body and until it reaches it's final stage I doubt he will be fooled. If I can get Alex's help then I will be able to retain my persnality and with a host I can implant the Servent portion of the curse
>>
No. 131527 ID: 632862

>>131524
"Yes. Anything you want."
>>
No. 131528 ID: a64482

ANYTHING.
>>
No. 131530 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131524
Well then you're going to have to go through the physical portion of the curse. If you find the right spells it should be reversible, right? The point is to strike when his guard is lowered, to get to that point you might have to do alot of stuff that you find sickening and morally wrong. But it's a sacrifice you have to make if you want to kill him in a way that tries for the least amount of collateral damage.

Anyway, ask Alex what it is she wants.
>>
No. 131537 ID: cf68aa
File 126619551161.png - (32.20KB , 818x614 , 36.png )
131537

>>131528

>I hate you voices.

"Aww~ You look so cwute!"

>"Gods alive. Why must you do this to me?"

"Cause you're just so adorable! Myahaha"

"Ugh..."

>>131530
>I agree with you on this. I may be able to revert to my former self but it will be hard. And as much as these changes disturb me they are needed for my goal.
>>
No. 131538 ID: 632862

>>131537
Oh come on, don't tell me you're not enjoying this.
>>
No. 131558 ID: a85626

>>131537

squeee pigtails
>>
No. 131566 ID: 67c611

>>131558
squeee handlebars
>>
No. 131583 ID: cf68aa
File 12661981849.png - (26.02KB , 613x593 , 37.png )
131583

>>131538
>Not in the slightest. Any guy would feel weird doing this.

"Here! Put this on!"

>"Wha?!"

"Ooh! and stuff these in there!"

>"Where!?"
------------------------------------------------

"You look SO cute mya~!"

>"..... Why?"

>I think she has a crossdressing fetish...

"Cause you look so much like a girl! And the boobs help put."

>"-sigh- So will you please help me out?"

"Mya? Oh, I can't make that."
>>
No. 131584 ID: c0f3bf

Ask if she knows who can.
>>
No. 131585 ID: 135d9a

>>131583
Hit her in the face.

(with something that isn't gonna leave a mark)
>>
No. 131586 ID: 632862

>>131583
Hahaha, she got you good.

Well, ask her who can, if not her. She must have some leads.
>>
No. 131614 ID: cf68aa
File 126619986135.png - (20.17KB , 613x571 , 38.png )
131614

>>131584

>"S-so? Do you have any clue as to who can?"

"Oh.. Uhm I guess I should make it a bit more clear. I 'can' do it but I don't have the things I need for it. The object you want me to make fo ya needs a Dark Elf Gem and the only place that would have those is the settlement up north. There might be some merchants around but ai don't think they'll give you a good price."

>Hmm... Dark Elves aren't as bad as their light elf cousins but they don't really care for humans that much.
>>
No. 131618 ID: a85626

>>131614

The question is not whether you go to the settlement or not, but how you do it in a way that doesn't piss off the dark elves (or at least gives you a clean getaway). Unless you have any better ideas? No, getting drunk isn't one of them.
>>
No. 131624 ID: 632862

>>131614
We must try. That is our next destination.
>>
No. 131640 ID: 5a2e05

So why do you have an old female friend from a boys school?
>>
No. 131644 ID: cf68aa
File 126620169392.png - (30.46KB , 808x589 , 39.png )
131644

>>131618

>True. I'm not the most charming person in the world. And getting drunk, while on the list, is not my top priority. The need to fulfil my quests burns brighter then it has ever burned before! This time I 'will' kill Dart! Now, I agree that going to Darts on my own is a good idea but how about for this situation?

>"Alex, would you mind going with me to get the gem? I could really use an old freind right now."

"Sure. For a kiss that is"

>..... Huh?
>>
No. 131646 ID: c0f3bf

Kiss. Do it. Do it now.
>>
No. 131649 ID: 632862

>>131644
KEES HER
>>
No. 131651 ID: cf68aa
File 126620230267.png - (18.80KB , 407x608 , 40.png )
131651

>Thus begins my solo trek to the Dark Elf area.
>>
No. 131655 ID: 632862

>>131651
What? Get your ass back in there and kiss that girl!

RIGHT NOW. No talkback!
>>
No. 131656 ID: 5a2e05

>>131651
OH NO YOU DON'T. GET BACK THERE AND SMOOCH HER. YOU NEED THE HELP.
>>
No. 131664 ID: cf68aa
File 126620294688.png - (20.09KB , 534x608 , 41.png )
131664

>Darn. I think I mighta went a teensy bit to far.
>>
No. 131665 ID: c0f3bf

You should have said hug. Then assgrabbed.
>>
No. 131666 ID: 632862

>>131664
Hey, what's up?

Tell us... is Cecil turning into a girl? He showed you how his body was changing right?
>>
No. 131670 ID: a64482

So you know, it was us that got him to do it.
>>
No. 131730 ID: cf68aa
File 126620786675.png - (20.70KB , 534x608 , 42.png )
131730

>>131665

>hmm~ That seems like a good idea~ Might as well get comfy while i'm here.

she begins taking off her Alchemist cloak

>>131666

>Mya? Oh you mean the Shoujen thingy. Yeah it is, but veeery slowly. I'd say he's got about 3 months or so left. I know if anyone can beat it she... He can.

>He makes such a cute girl mya. I wish I were as lucky.
>>
No. 131733 ID: a85626
File 126620807416.jpg - (73.12KB , 214x214 , proceed.jpg )
131733

>>131730

>He makes such a cute girl mya. I wish I were as lucky.
>>
No. 131735 ID: 5a2e05

>>131730
So who is what gender now? Because it was mentioned before (s)he went to a boys school as a defense to allegations of being female.
>>
No. 131741 ID: 632862

>>131735
Here's the deal. The Shoujen curse is turning Cecil into a girl very slowly, and also degrading his mind. When he becomes fully female, he will lose his free will and Dart will have a new servant. We are part of the curse, a symptom of his damaged psyche. I don't know how we're talking to Alex now.

Alex: How are we talking to you right now? Shouldn't we be in Cecil's head?
>>
No. 131751 ID: cf68aa
File 126620972868.png - (20.04KB , 534x608 , 43.png )
131751

>>131735

>He's almost a full girl now. Some boobs and he'd be about done, already got a slit.

>As for the Male only school, that's BS. There's only one school O' Magic and it's co-ed

>>131741
>They don't call me the best girl alchemist for nothing mya. While I was doing his hair I put a little stone on his neck. It's supposed to let me read his mind,I wanted to know how he felt about the kiss, but I guess since his minds already all over the place I'm stuck with you voices.

>How's Cecil been holding up? Is he okay?
>>
No. 131763 ID: c0f3bf

Is that purple dot the stone you put on him?
>>
No. 131766 ID: 5a2e05

>>131751
Well you just caught him(her?) after a night of heavy drinking, so...
>>
No. 131767 ID: 632862

>>131751
He didn't say anything about the kiss. Sorry, we're kindof in the dark about it. As for how he's holding up... Well, he lost all hope until we came up with the mind stabilizing orb idea. He was just going to drink himself to death basically. I think if this idea works, he could turn this whole situation around. Maybe infiltrate Dart's base once his body changes all the way.
>>
No. 131768 ID: aa31c2

>>131751
Eh, he's been drinking quite a bit.
Got into a bar fight, too. The fucker pulled some knives on him.
Other than that, we've been trying to get him to either hunt down Dart with the fury of a thousand suns, organize a carefully planned resistance, moving the kingdom to act against Dart, or infiltrate Dart's forces and assassinate him.
Some of us have been trying to help him find some criminal doomed to die to transfer the mind altering portions of the curse to, also.

That, and we've been trying to look at his crotch, since that's how we do.
>>
No. 131793 ID: cf68aa
File 126621549496.png - (19.76KB , 447x696 , 44.png )
131793

>>131763

>Yepyep. I'm pretty sneaky mya?

>>131766
>>131767

>Mya? He's never been much of a drinker... Sure he didn't mention anything 'bout the kiss? Darn.

>>131768
>Besides the crotch thing that sounds like a great plan! But... Will he be able to become a boy again?
>>
No. 131795 ID: 632862

>>131793
Probably. It doesn't sound like switching someone's physical gender would be hard to do with magic.
>>
No. 131798 ID: 632862

>>131793
What's up with that tatto?
>>
No. 131805 ID: cf68aa
File 126621732947.png - (3.62KB , 264x298 , 45.png )
131805

>>131798

>Oh, those are part of my clans beliefs. They represent the connection we share to our creators. It shows our bonds to our family.
>>
No. 131806 ID: cf68aa
File 126621739680.png - (18.61KB , 578x579 , 46.png )
131806

>>131795

>No, I don't think you get me. I don't want her to turn back.

>I want her to stay a girl.

>And I want your help to do it, mya
>>
No. 131807 ID: 34470e

>>131806
You are a horrible person. Why do you want him to lose his manhood?
>>
No. 131808 ID: a64482

Ehhh, I can't speak for all of us, but I'm open to this idea on one condition. You have to make him want it.

I don't think we'll be willing to genderfuck him against his will, y'know?

Why do you want him to stay a girl anyway? Are you a lesbian?
>>
No. 131809 ID: e3f578

That's awfully selfish of you. He's been trying desperately to protect whatever's left of his masculinity for a while now. You said he wasn't much of a drinker, but he looked like one last night. He must have been chugging a lot of the stuff since you last saw him because he actually fought real well with magic drunk.

Your a woman. You can't understand what it would mean to lose a diddle to a man. Kind of like how men can't understand your woman dilemma's as well.
>>
No. 131812 ID: a85626

>>131806

Nono, you're missing the point. It's not just making him a girl. Mark me if I'm wrong, but it's making him a devoted slave of the dark wizard Dart. This amulet thing won't stop the transformation anyway, only protect his mind from being controlled by the curse. In fact if you made the amulet into an appropriately phallic shape... GAH. Point is, if Cecil dies he certainly won't stay a girl, and Dart probably doesn't let his minions play with cute frilly dresses.

I think you should make the amulet... if nothing else it might distract Cecil from finding a cure that would involve changing back. Keeping Cecil that way is something you'll have to work out with him/her. Unless you're into taxidermy.
>>
No. 131813 ID: a85626

>>131809

So you're suggesting Alexis needs to find out what it's like to turn into a man?
>>
No. 131814 ID: e3f578

>>131813
Well if she's attracted to him as a her, they could have babies if they go through with it. Also they wouldn't need marital aids for bedplay.

This quest is going to get creepier and creepier
>>
No. 131816 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131806
Well I could lie like motherfucker here and say sure. But no I won't do that. Sure I could do my best to postpone the changing back a bit, and it should take some time for him to get the right spells anyway. But I do aim to make sure he turns back into a man one day. And then make sure he ends up with you, because you seem like the scheming ruthless kind of person I like, but it's going to be a he and not a she in the end if I have my way.

But there is something else he could need for inifiltrating Darts palace. He might have to do some really disturbing stuff to get in there. While he seems a bit more morally flexible than most people he might need something to take away moral inhibitions to make tha act believable. Especially sexual inhibitions, Dart sounds like the kind of guy who checks out things like that personally.

Oh and you might want to get to the other side of the world before the infiltration plan starts. Dart is probably the kind of guy that has a diabolical loyalty test for new servants. Something including killing, probably loved ones. And I like you so I would like to avoid that.
>>
No. 131817 ID: aa31c2

>>131808
Agreed.
>>
No. 131826 ID: cf68aa
File 126622062225.png - (18.53KB , 578x579 , 47.png )
131826

>Mya... I was sure you'd all agree she looks better as a girl.

...are you a lesbian?

>Mya!? N-no! I just think she looks really cute as a girl.

You can't understand what it would mean to lose a diddle to a man.

>It's just a few inches of skin and tissue... Mya, men can be so weird.

>>131813
>!?!? Why would I EVER want to have a dick!?

>>131816
>.... Hmm.... I see. I'll just have to make her 'want' to stay as a girl.

>Okay.
>>
No. 131827 ID: cf68aa
File 126622067977.png - (9.33KB , 578x579 , 48.png )
131827

>>131826

>When she gets back I'll show her how good it is to be a woman.

>I can wait for that.




>Mya.
>>
No. 131832 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131826
Your own reaction to the suggestion that you switch gender is the answear to your own question. Cecil never seem to have had a wish to be female just like you never had a wish to be male.

And I really think you could have more fun with the crossdressing teasing if he stays a guy. He should still look the same, just with the normal dangly bits. And as you said you're not a lesbian things would definately get weird if you want to get intimite with him if he's not a he.
>>
No. 131836 ID: cf68aa
File 126622122129.png - (17.98KB , 578x579 , 49.png )
131836

>Gods alive. Where the hell are the voices when you need them!? I have no idea how to deal with this. The dark elves don't really like humans too much...

>There is only one guard. I should be able to kill him easily enough...
>>
No. 131840 ID: 632862

>>131836
Ah, introduce yourself. Ask for entry, so that you may do business with them.
>>
No. 131847 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131836
That would be an unnecessary act of violence. Introduce yourself and state your buisniss.
>>
No. 131857 ID: cf68aa
File 126622373796.png - (18.30KB , 578x579 , 50.png )
131857

>>131847

>Where the heck have you guys been!?

>"Excuse me sir I've come to do buisness in you land. There are items that only you Darl Elves are able to produce and I require them for my quest"

"Get out of my face before I castrate you with a rusty dagger saturated in lemon juice"
>>
No. 131860 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131857
Well that guy is friendly. Really if this is how they treat traders then I get the impression that export is not the cornerstone of their economy.

Show him that you have money and insist on the fact that you're planning to spend it.
>>
No. 131895 ID: cf68aa
File 126622645314.png - (26.33KB , 578x579 , 51.png )
131895

>>131860

"Please hear me out I have....."

>Gods.....

"Have...?"

Cecil quickly turns away and pats down his clothes

>I ran away so fast... I forgot my gold...

"Well human? What is it that you have to show me?"
>>
No. 131901 ID: a85626

>>131895

Flash him. Then run inside.
>>
No. 131955 ID: 8ecfd4

>>131895
Well unless you can conjure up gold on the spot, which would make gold a rather worthless metal, you have a bit of a problem. Give him a show of your awesome magical prowess and tell him that you have magical favors to trade for goods.
>>
No. 131962 ID: 84a243

Or, go back to base.
>>
No. 131964 ID: 445c48

"My ass!" Moon him and then run off.
>>
No. 132003 ID: 632862

>>131955
Oh wait, magical favors sound like a good idea. I mean, trade is done via goods and services right?
>>
No. 132106 ID: cf68aa
File 126627088176.png - (12.33KB , 578x579 , 52.png )
132106

>>131955
>>132003

>Right! I'm sure 'someone' in there can make use of my magical talents.

>"Excuse me but I believe I have some talents that might be of some use to your community"

"Is that so? Can you make gold?"

>"No sir I am no alchemist. I can however use elemental magic. Watch."

he makes a small fire on the tip of his thumb. The guard stares.

"Hmm.... Our leader could possibly use your talents. I will let you in. He resides in the center of the settlement. Try not to stay out to long, it is far past curfew."

>"I understand. Thank you"

the gate opens up before cecil. He steps into the settlement and the first thing he notices is how quiet it is.

>It's still only noon...
>>
No. 132108 ID: 632862

>>132106
They sleep during the day, of course. Go straight to the leader, don't dawdle.
>>
No. 132119 ID: cf68aa
File 126627204275.png - (17.92KB , 578x579 , 53.png )
132119

>>132108
>of course. Time is of the essence. Though I here Dark Elf alchihol is some of the best...

>This building must be their leaders. The only person guading it seems to be asleep however.

>Should I just step in?
>>
No. 132122 ID: 632862

>>132119
Knock first.
>>
No. 132125 ID: cf68aa
File 126627268674.png - (13.07KB , 352x579 , 54.png )
132125

>>132122

>Of course. It would be rude to just barge in.

{i]He knocks on the door. A young Dark Elf female opens it. She seems nervous[/i]

"h-hello."
>>
No. 132126 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132119
You can get drunk later.

Now knock on that door and see what kind of favors they're in need of.
>>
No. 132127 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132125
Tell her you're there to see the camp leader.
>>
No. 132131 ID: cf68aa
File 126627379246.png - (19.81KB , 553x579 , 55.png )
132131

>>132126

>Or I could get drunk now~

>>132127

>"Excuse me miss, I'm here to see the one who rules this settlement. I'm in need of some items and I believe I can exchange some of my magical talents for this item."

"O-okay. He's inside. Please follow me.."

he reaches to open the door. The girl sees his arm going out and fliches. The door opens revealing numerous cut and burn scars on the side of her face. Some of them look fresh

>Oh my...
>>
No. 132146 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132131
That leader guy doesn't really seem to treat his servants very well. But lets not get to hasty with conclusions. Lets find out more about the situation before flipping the fuck out with magic.

Go and greet him and ask him what he needs.
>>
No. 132148 ID: 632862

>>132131
"Are you alright? I have some ability in healing if you want help with that."
>>
No. 132151 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132148
We can heal her later. Right now we don't have any solid information about the situation and if we heal her or offer it right away we might lose our chance at peacefully getting the parts we need.
>>
No. 132156 ID: cf68aa
File 126627632437.png - (28.85KB , 926x579 , 56.png )
132156

>>132151
>>132146

>I don't feel good about it but I suppose I should try to make as few waves as possible in this place. The poor girl acts like a mouse, fearful of the slightest touch.

>"Uhm.. Would you be so kind as to show me where your leader is?"

The girl gives a slight nod and takes him to a bigger chamber. In the center of it sits the ruler of the settlement

"A human? It is rare that we see your kind here. What do you want?"
>>
No. 132162 ID: 632862

>>132156
Tell him we're in search of a Dark Elf Gem, and offer the use of our talent in magic in exchange.
>>
No. 132165 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132156
Well state your buissniss and what you have to offer in exchange. Pointing out that you can in fact also provide healing magic might not be the wisest course of action though. Torture can become so much more imaginative when you don't have to worry as much about a subject bleeding to death or any of the other nasty little things that can happen.
>>
No. 132171 ID: cf68aa
File 126627706073.png - (14.21KB , 452x579 , 57.png )
132171

>>132162
>>132165

>"i've come seeking a Dark Elf Gem for my quest. I have no gold but am a adept wizard with many spells under my control"

he grins

"A human wizard aye? Tell me, how good is your fire, ice, stone and healing magic?"
>>
No. 132173 ID: 632862

>>132171
I dunno, give a demonstration or something.
>>
No. 132178 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132171
Keep the healing magic hidden until you know what he wants with it. A proper sadist can do some very nasty things if he or she has good healing magic to back them up.

Other than that give an impressive demonstration. Not your full capacity but something suitably flashy and impressive.
>>
No. 132219 ID: cf68aa
File 12662794525.png - (14.85KB , 452x579 , 58.png )
132219

>>132173
>>132178

He makes a giant ice tower in the middle of the room.

>"I am capable of much more but it requires alot of mana."

"No, you have proven you are quite capable in the arts of human elemental magic. However.."
>>
No. 132220 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132219
Show him that you can also do gravity magic. And tell him that you can get healing magic, provided that you know what it's for.
>>
No. 132222 ID: cf68aa
File 126627971339.png - (15.93KB , 452x579 , 59.png )
132222

>>132219

"Show me what you can do to her"

The dark elf girl from before walks up to cecil. She now covers the ruined half of her face with a cloth

>"Sir I should mention I am not good at healing spells."

"It matters not. My daughter has been caught flirting with a human yet again. The punishment for such treason is usually death but I cannot do that to my own flesh and blood. I want you to turn her ear into stone."

>Never since whem I faced Dart have I wanted to kill someone
>>
No. 132227 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132222
Hmmm, well do what he says. Atleast if you can reverse it. Even if you could destroy the entire camp and get what you need I doubt she would want that. You can come back at a later time and get her away.
>>
No. 132230 ID: 632862

>>132222
Better not do anything rash until you can talk to her in private.
>>
No. 132231 ID: 67c611

>>132222
Go ahead and do it.
>>
No. 132250 ID: cf68aa
File 126628062835.png - (9.80KB , 413x430 , 60.png )
132250

>I feel horrible....

"Impressive. You were able to do that so quickly to. I suppose you can have the Gem. It is useless to me."

He hands Cecil the Dark Elf Gem. It glows with a blue light
>>
No. 132260 ID: 632862

>>132250
Alright. Let's allow the girl to follow us to the door, and whisper into her good ear. Ask her what she wants you to do. Does she want to escape? Does she want her father dead? We can help.
>>
No. 132266 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132260
This suggestion holds merit. But we really should try to convince her to run away. But before we do that we have to find a place to keep her, if Alex is willing she might help with that.
>>
No. 132269 ID: fe0817

>>132260

I second this suggestion.
>>
No. 132296 ID: cf68aa
File 12662819797.png - (13.24KB , 413x430 , 61.png )
132296

>>132269
>>132260

lickily the ruler himself orders her to take him to the door. When they reach the entrence Cecil turns to her. he whispers in her only ear

>"I can heal you. But I need to know, do you want me to? Do you want to leave this place and be free from your father? Do you want me to kill him?"

she shakes her head

"Don't... Just... Please save me."

>she wants to leave.. I could take her now but as it stand I am only renting a small room, certainly not the ideal place to keep a girl. But I want to save her.
>>
No. 132298 ID: 632862

>>132296
The guard right outside is asleep. We only have to get past the guard at the entrance, and you can just freeze him or something. This is the perfect opportunity. Do it. You can rent another room.
>>
No. 132310 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132296
Don't take her right away. Doing impulsive shit like that is what makes disasters happen. Tell her that you will be back and you will take her someplace safe. You just have to prepare for it first.

Then get the stone to Alex and fill her in. You need to get everyone you care about as far away from you as possible anyway. If you can get her to take care of the dark elf for you then it might be easier to convince her that you need to face Dart alone and that she needs to be as far away as possible from you until Dart is dead.
>>
No. 132350 ID: fe0817

If we get back, though, she might be in a worse shape. For people in an abusive situation, a will to leave the abuser is precious. Save her now before she gets hurt enough to be afraid to leave.

I am sure there are people who can look after her. She is in love with a human, is she not? Take her to that human.
>>
No. 132365 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132350
It's that kind of thinking that gets people killed. Yes it's important to get her away as fast as possible, but she has managed to hold on without hope so far, if she has hope of being rescued I'm willing to bet that she can hold on for a bit longer.

And we have no idea if she loved a human or just talked to one. All her father said was that she was caught flirting with a human, he could consider making eye contact flirting for all we know. And even if it was love we have no idea of knowing if the human in question feels the same way, especially when he comes face to face with the situation. Which is that he would be harboring a fugitive on the run from a powerful and most of all sadistic man who is quite willing to mutilate his own daughter. That is alot to demand of a person without them having consented to it beforehand.
>>
No. 132374 ID: fe0817

However, we need to grind some XP before facing off against the big boss himself. A dark elf evil king would be useful.
>>
No. 132399 ID: cf68aa
File 126628492595.png - (23.16KB , 578x579 , 62.png )
132399

>>132365
>>132350
>>132374
>>132298
>>132310

>No... I simply don't have enough gold for two rooms at the moment. As much as I want to I cannot take her.

>"... Okay. I will be here again. Please wait for me and stay strong. As much as you may hate it listen to your father and stay on his good side."

she gives a small sad nod and goes back inside. Cecil leaves the settlment

>.... I hate my life...

>Voices.. Leave me be for a bit. I need time to think.
>>
No. 132400 ID: cf68aa
File 126628502470.png - (20.17KB , 582x607 , 63.png )
132400

>>132399

>mmm..... Oh cecilia.... You're so soft... Come here....
>>
No. 132408 ID: 632862

>>132400
You're sure you're not sexually attracted to girls?

At any rate, we managed to get the gem at no small sacrifice. We're going to have to go back to the Dark Elf village again later to save someone.
>>
No. 132410 ID: fe0817

Another girl, I might add. I think you will like her. You can probably dress her up all you want, and she is relatively cute.
>>
No. 132429 ID: cf68aa
File 126628626747.png - (15.97KB , 437x607 , 64.png )
132429

>>132408

>I'm not a lesbian! I just think some girls are really cute and Cecil is just plain adorable.

>So he got the gem? I guess I could make that thingy now. If he gives me something mya~

>>132410
>Mya? cute girls are good. I guess I could help save her. But it'd be kinda odd if two girls and a former boy stayed in the same place.
>>
No. 132433 ID: 632862

That's why we haven't saved her yet. We need to get money for another room.
>>
No. 132446 ID: cf68aa
File 126628719433.png - (12.77KB , 437x607 , 65.png )
132446

>>132433

>Well~ I happen ta have alot o gold on me. But if I get a new room Cecil might want me to sleep with th' other girl
>>
No. 132472 ID: e3f578

We could convince him to man up and deal with you sleeping in the same room. He's protective of his masculinity so that would do the trick.

The proper wording here is. "Well, I'll give you money for the rooms if I get to bunk with you instead of the elf chick." He'll do it because he'd feel horrible leaving her here with an abusive father and reasons stated above.
>>
No. 132503 ID: cf68aa
File 126628962818.png - (14.73KB , 437x607 , 66.png )
132503

>>132472

>mmm. I like you voices, you see things my way.

>I think I'll try to make her accept being a girl tonight. Hopefully she'll agree with me.
>>
No. 132505 ID: a64482

>>132503
In our world it is believed that females are much more sexually sensitive then boys.

If you can get her to realize how good girl parts feel when stimulated, it could go a long way to furthering your goal.
>>
No. 132513 ID: d3dfb8

>>132505
so many kinds of this
>>
No. 132554 ID: cf68aa
File 126629186088.png - (15.76KB , 437x607 , 67.png )
132554

>>132505
>>132513

>Bleh. I'm not to interested in gently caressing her new feminine parts or slowly showing him how good those new parts could feel.

>it's just creepy thinking about all the cute little moans she'd make or the way she'd squirm as my fingers slowly....
>>
No. 132565 ID: e0499d

>>132554
cute and gross in the same sentance? what?
>>
No. 132571 ID: d3dfb8

>>132554
oh gods i like you
>>
No. 132577 ID: a64482

>>132554
Sends shivers up your spine doesn't, thinking about her squirming against you, her body awash in sensation she's never even dreamed of... The little moans and whimpers as you slowly glide your finger along her soft supple skin... the look in her eyes as her resistance melts...
>>
No. 132579 ID: 632862

>>132554
You're in denial. INCREDIBLY CUTE denial.
>>
No. 132608 ID: cf68aa
File 126629486857.png - (18.00KB , 506x592 , 68.png )
132608

>>132577

>.....
>>
No. 132609 ID: cf68aa
File 126629492457.png - (12.43KB , 506x592 , 69.png )
132609

>>132608

>I think I'll go take a shower mya.

>A nice cold shower.
>>
No. 132613 ID: f52552

>>132609
Not going to collect company for it?
You could... wash each others backs...~
>>
No. 132636 ID: cf68aa
File 126629635148.png - (13.61KB , 506x592 , 70.png )
132636

>>132613

>Mya?

>That's normal right? Friends always wash one anothers backs. There's nothing wrong with it, right?
>>
No. 132638 ID: a64482

>>132636
There's nothing wrong with washing any part of her silky smooth body. Nor with enjoying how cute she looks as she trembles at your every touch, the suds slowly sliding down her lithe frame...

Why would there be?
>>
No. 132647 ID: 79fd87

>>132636
Why would a good friend and comrade stop at just washing their back? You should make sure that all of her body gets just as clean under your supervision.
>>
No. 132673 ID: f52552

>>132647
>>132638
Wait until she's in the shower, goits!
>>
No. 132684 ID: a64482

>>132673
Hmmm.

Say, you know a hot shower would probably relax you more.
>>
No. 132697 ID: 81e500

>>132684
Indeed! A shower should be nice and hot, just like her skin and sweat, as she twists, squirms, moans, and begs under your ministrations...
>>
No. 132702 ID: 48ab8b

The girl cute girl you will be rescuing will need tender attention too; remember to plan ahead so that you can both attend to her!
>>
No. 132736 ID: 81e500

>>132702
Oh, that's right!
She's been seriously injured, and only under your tender, loving care can she get better!
>>
No. 132751 ID: cf68aa
File 126630245192.png - (20.45KB , 506x659 , 71.png )
132751

>>132702
>>132697
>>132697
>>132647
>>132638

>Th-Thanks guys.

>I'll keep that in mind.

she looks deeply confused and unsure of her own feelings
>>
No. 132753 ID: cf68aa
File 126630253781.png - (17.63KB , 506x389 , 72.png )
132753

>>132751

>Sorry about that voices. I just needed some time to think. That sight of that poor girl has shaken me.

>I'm feeling better now but I won't be able to rest easy knowing she's still in there.
>>
No. 132755 ID: 632862

>>132753
I think you should ask Alex if she can maybe help pay for the extra room. You could go back and save her today, then.
>>
No. 132758 ID: e3f578

It's plenty alright. We've actually done something useful while we were away. We can do that. We're magic.

You'll find that fate will now work out so that you can get two rooms for a party of three. You will have to do something for your benefactor of course. That entails simply sharing a room with them with the elf girl sleeping in the other room.

Relax, nothing will go wrong that you would object to. If you plan to rest easy, your just going to have to man up and bunk with Alexis.
>>
No. 132773 ID: a85626

>>132753

Say, I bet you could use a shower right now. I don't think there's anyone in it.
>>
No. 132777 ID: cf68aa
File 126630396144.png - (29.37KB , 836x594 , 73.png )
132777

>>132758
>>132755

>Share a room with Alex? I don't think it's proper for a man and a woman to sleep in the same room. Even if they're friends.

>>132773
>??? I suppose so.
>>
No. 132790 ID: e3f578

Man up, its for the poor elven girl. You think its "improper"? Who gives a damn about being improper. You're not trying to show up anyone are you? Huh?
>>
No. 132793 ID: 81e500

>>132777
Necessity demands that sacrifices be made, and would you really abandon a poor, helpless girl like that because it would be "improper" to share a room, not even a bed, with a lady?
What kind of man are you?
>>
No. 132808 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132777
Before you go rescue her though you should make plans for what comes next. You're likely to be among the prime suspects if she vanishes and you're going to have to get her further away from her father fast. And you're also going to have to send someone you can trust with her, so you need to convince Alex to take her away and keep her safe for you.
>>
No. 132810 ID: cf68aa
File 12663138286.png - (27.57KB , 836x656 , 74.png )
132810

>>132790
>>132793

>A gentleman that's what kind of man I am! ... Though if I do rescue the girl it would probably be best to give her a room of her own. And I could not possibly bother Alex to purchase another one. If need be I'll sleep outside.

>>132808
>That is true as well. If I do rescue the maiden I will have been the only odd thing to venture into that town. I can rest easy knowing however that other then my face they know nothing about me, including my residence.

>their lack of communication also tells me that they will not make the outside authorities aware of their situation. Thank you voices, I think i'll go rescue her now.

"Hey! Hey lady!"

>.... If this man weren't the only merchent in the area i'd kill him.

>"for the last time Carrow I'm a guy."

"Sure ya is. Lissen, we just gots some new stuff iffen you wanna check it out."

>..... My old underwear did get ripped. But time is of the essense. If I buy on credit I could restock here. I'm in dire need of potions, ethers and pheonix downs. Maybe even a soft to help me heal the girl. And new underwear..
>>
No. 132815 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132810
How many people are there running around with odd blue tattoos on their face and girly looks wearing robes? Because you're not exactly hard to spot and there are always ways to get information if one is willing to spill some coins or blood. They can probably find out where you live after five minutes of searching.

That is why you need to plan for what comes next. You have to make a plan for getting her as far away from her father as possible. And she probably has no experience of life outside her own people so she will need someone to take care of her and you will need to be able to trust that someone. That is why you will need to convince Alex to take care of her for you and keep her safe and hidden. It brings with it the bonus that it also keeps Alex safe and hidden in case Dart decides to fuck around with your friends.

Anyway, pick up whatever you need from him on your tab and then get back to Alex and explain the situation.
>>
No. 132816 ID: cf68aa
File 126631732073.png - (14.42KB , 836x441 , 75.png )
132816

>>132815

>I understand. I should distance myself as far away as possible. First thing is to regroup with Alex and explain the situation.

>Here are the items I purchased as well as my current inventory. This does not include what I'm wearing at the moment.

>Some potions and ether as well as two phoenix downs. I also got some chocolate for Alex and new underwear for myself.

>Is there anything else I should get?
>>
No. 132817 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132816
Do you already have a small easily concealed knife? Because if not then you should definately get one of those and some poison and said poisons antidote to go with it.

Magic is a very useful thing. But in some situations it might not be the best choice so it's always good to have a backup. Or several back ups.
>>
No. 132818 ID: 288dda

Might need something nice and concealing for the dark elf to wear. The soft would be a nice gesture.

That's a lot of extra underwear. Expecting panty thieves or something?
>>
No. 132819 ID: cf68aa
File 12663209606.png - (31.55KB , 836x681 , 76.png )
132819

>>132817
>>132818
>okay. A knife, poison and it's antidote, some soft, and a night cloak. Anything else?

>And those aren't panties they're underwear!
>>
No. 132820 ID: a64482

>>132819
Panties are a sort of underwear.
>>
No. 132821 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132819
Looks like you have it all. Now let's go and tell Alex of our daring plan.
>>
No. 132824 ID: 445c48

>>132819
Get some frillier panties. Look for a pair of black ones.
>>
No. 132877 ID: e9a4f7
File 126635026546.png - (31.74KB , 838x681 , 77.png )
132877

>>132820
>>132824

>They're underwear, not panties!

>Look I got some black ones! There, happy!?
>>
No. 132879 ID: 8ecfd4

>>132877
Sure. Now get going. There is planing to be done, convincing of diabolical ladies to be handled and heroics to be pulled off!

That and you need to get the deal done with the jewel or whatever it was.
>>
No. 132885 ID: 81e500

>>132877
Now? Yes.
Anywho, onto business.
And by "business", I mean getting back to the inn to give Alex the Dark Elf Gem, then sneakily hurrying back to rescue the girl.
>>
No. 132893 ID: 445c48

Get some black ones AND some pink ones.
>>
No. 132898 ID: 81e500

>>132893
Oooh, maybe some polka-dotted ones? Or would something like hearts or strawberries be better?
>>
No. 132899 ID: a85626
File 126635381413.png - (7.35KB , 141x121 , winwin.png )
132899

>>132877

Hey don't worry about it. It's okay, we can compromise.
>>
No. 132901 ID: 81e500

>>132899
Hmm, not quite...
Horizontal stripes, maybe?
>>
No. 132908 ID: 445c48

>>132901
Maybe. But get more than one pair of underwear.
>>
No. 133054 ID: cf68aa
File 126637173587.png - (40.34KB , 836x877 , 78.png )
133054

>>132893
>>132898
>>132899
>>132901
>>132908

>THERE! I GOT THEM! CAN WE PLEASE GO NOW!?
>>
No. 133057 ID: 632862

>>133054
Absolutely!
>>
No. 133061 ID: 81e500

>>133054
Maybe another pair, I'm thinking blue. Oh! And you need some with bows! By the way...
I don't see any lace on those, mister!
>>
No. 133067 ID: 79fd87

>>133054

I think that should be ample supplies! Now if you have to room with Alex, you'll probably want to wear the black. Black is such a depressing color, it'd help ward off any advances when it comes time to get undressed.
>>
No. 133071 ID: 81e500

>>133067
Indeed! Nothing quite like lacy black underwear to halt the advances of the particularly amourous!
>>
No. 133128 ID: d3dfb8

>>133054
i have such a huge erection right now
>>
No. 133129 ID: cf68aa
File 126637538259.png - (25.73KB , 690x604 , 79.png )
133129

>>133061
>What kind of man wears a bow?

>>133067
>>133071

>Really? I don't think she's attracted to me but I'll keep that in mind.
------------------------------------------------

>Finally home swe- Woah. I didn't think Alex stull wore that thing. It looks like it's still the same size as the one she wore when we were kids.

>She'g grown up so much since those times.

"Hey Cecil. How'd it go?"

>"It went well... Alex, I need to ask you for help once more."

"???"

He explains the situation to her

"Mya!? That's horrible!"

>"Exactly. If I do this we need to leave here as soon as possible. There's another city nearby that is merely a few hours walk away if you use Move Earth to get us there."

"I have no problem doing that. But~"

>".... What?"

"You gotta do something for me to mya"

>....
>>
No. 133133 ID: d3dfb8

>>133129
ANYTHING
>>
No. 133134 ID: 79fd87

>>133129
Well, you /are/ asking a pretty big favor...
>>
No. 133137 ID: 445c48

"Anything at all."
>>
No. 133143 ID: 81e500

>>133137
No proper gentleman could leave a damsel in such grave distress as the Dark Elf girl, as a man, you must agree!
Strike a pose!
>>
No. 133180 ID: 620bfb

>>133129
Every second you waste is time that poor girl is spending not-rescued.
>>
No. 133186 ID: 48ab8b

At least find out what it is she's going to ask for, as has been mentioned, she is doing a large favor for you and you probably will need her help getting the elf out.
>>
No. 133206 ID: a85626

This is going to involve bows, isn't it.
>>
No. 133208 ID: 67c611

We aren't some two-bit goody-goody fantasy heroine out to save the world with hugs and rainbows. We have problems of our own. We can't be saving everyone we come across and expect to get our own needs attended to. Ditch the stone-ear bitch and get on with saving yourself.
>>
No. 133231 ID: 81e500

>>133208
There's a bit of a difference between not having the time/ability to save someone, and damming someone who you helped torture, than promised to rescue.
>>
No. 133237 ID: 81e500

>>133231
Addendum:
Helping others makes them more willing to help you.
Having another person to help us on our quest can't hurt.
Besides, leaving her just makes us all the more like Dart, as well as less of a man.
>>
No. 133278 ID: 8ecfd4

>>133129
Well you are asking her for help. And she is your friend. It should be fine.
>>
No. 133324 ID: cf68aa
File 126638742752.png - (21.84KB , 690x604 , 80.png )
133324

>>133278
>Yes I suppose I should do a small favor for her. I do owe her quite a bit.

>"Okay. Whatever you want"
>>133208
I do see what you're saying but I was raised with the belief that if you help others then fortune will always smile upon you. To leave such a girl after I mutilated her... I doubt I could live with it. Though saving her does seem to have some ne-
"Kiss me."

>... Huh?
>>
No. 133326 ID: 81e500

Do it, man. A girls life is riding on the line.
And that's just the pragmatic reason, there's also the fact that an attractive, scantly clad girl is telling you to kiss her.
Considering your... "predicament", this may be your best opportunity to feel the loving touch of a woman.
>>
No. 133327 ID: 620bfb

>>133324
Do it. A real man would have no problem with kissing a lady if she requests it. In short, MAN UP. What're you, a woman?
>>
No. 133328 ID: 81e500

>>133326
Addendum:
You said you'd do it anyway, what kind of man backs out on an agreement?
>>
No. 133329 ID: 79fd87

>>133324

She's doing an awful lot for you that will probably strain her abilities... You should probably try to satisfy her at least. And maybe she'll get tired of chasing after you if you just give in.
>>
No. 133340 ID: 632862

Go on then.
>>
No. 133342 ID: a64482

I'm sure you've thought of it before... just indulge her.
>>
No. 133345 ID: cf68aa
File 126638824782.png - (27.42KB , 690x604 , 81.png )
133345

>>133326
>>133327
>>133328
>>133329
>>133340
>>133342

>No no it's... Uhm a man shouldn't... It'd be wrong to um..

>I mean Maybe I have thought..

>But she's like a sister and I shouldn't, you know as a man.. I..

>She's never acted like this before I don't know what to...
>>
No. 133348 ID: a64482

>>133345
A man would do this.

Kiss her! Give her the best goddamn kiss of her life! What are you, a girl? KISS HER.
>>
No. 133349 ID: 632862

>>133345
Close your eyes and purse your lips.
>>
No. 133350 ID: 6faa8c

>>133345
JUST MAN THE FUCK UP AND KISS THE WOMAN YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
>>
No. 133351 ID: c0f3bf

Kiss her hand.
>>
No. 133352 ID: 79fd87

>>133345
It's okay, as the voices that know what you're thinking, we're pretty sure you'd like it... and she would too. Wouldn't that make you happier if both of you were happy?
>>
No. 133361 ID: 8ecfd4

>>133345
You know you're going to need another thing before operation infiltration is ready to go. It's obvious that you don't really have that much of a problem with hurting people to reach your goal.

You do however seem to have some problems with sexual situations. You're going to have to either overcome that or get some talisman or something that pretty much nullifies any sexual morals you have. Otherwise what will happen if Dart requests something sexual as proof of your loyalty? If you hesitate, blush or flat out refuse he will know you bypassed the curse and it's game over.

So just look at this as another of the things you have to do if you want to achieve your goal.
>>
No. 133368 ID: 81e500

>>133361
Ooh, I never would have thought of it like that.
This voice raises an excellent point; in addition to short-term necessity, kissing Alex will also provide experience which will be need should you want to infiltrate Dart's forces.
Also, at this point the last thing a man would do is turn her down; between promise, need, and the desire to please a lady, this scenario touches on all the key points of chivalry.
Unless you're not a man, that is.
>>
No. 133370 ID: 79fd87

What if Alex is Dart and you just don't remember it? D: D: D:
>>
No. 133378 ID: 81e500

>>133370
Nope.
Dart is, for starters, male.
Also, Dart isn't an alchemist, last I checked.
Alex is much younger than Dart, too.
Not to mention that's a cliched as fuck plot twist.
>>
No. 133383 ID: cf68aa
File 126639033030.png - (23.56KB , 690x604 , 82.png )
133383

>>133348
>>133368

>N-no, a man should..

>should...

>>133349

..........





>I think I feel her tongue...
>>
No. 133384 ID: a64482

>>133383
Part your lips, just relax and let her take the lead.
>>
No. 133386 ID: 81e500

>>133383
So let her feel your tongue in her mouth!
It's only proper as a man that you reciprocate.
>>
No. 133387 ID: 79fd87

>>133383
Might as well enjoy it and make it last. Hold her over for a while. Though, you don't want it to go too far. You /are/ wearing the black panties, right? ...right?
>>
No. 133388 ID: 620bfb

>>133383
Just roll with it, boy.
>>
No. 133389 ID: 81e500

>>133387
I should hope he is, without those panties, there's NOTHING stopping Alex from taking this far beyond the realm of a kiss.
>>
No. 133396 ID: a64482

>>133389
What a shame that would be.

Well, as a man stuck with this body, you may as well take any opportunities that arise, right? A man wouldn't turn down a beautiful girl like her...
>>
No. 133404 ID: 81e500

>>133396
Indeed!
A man should take his opportunities where he can, for they may never return.
And Alex looks to be QUITE the catch, if I do say so myself.
>>
No. 133411 ID: cf68aa
File 126639240264.png - (25.36KB , 690x604 , 83.png )
133411

They continue their kiss and after a few seconds Alex pulls away and holds him. She gently rubs his chest and leans against him. Alex stares off, the feel of her tongue against his still fresh in his mind

>That was.. I just kissed Alex. The girl I've known since forever...

>>133387
>N-no, I forgot to put them on. Should I have?

>>133404
>It would be pointless to start a relationship now. She is a wonderful girl but as it stands I am slowly becoming a gi.. I'm changing. And once I fully change our bodies will not be... Compatible, so to speak.

"Mya... Heh, sorry if that bothered you."

>"no.. It's okay. I liked it."

"That was your first kiss mya?"

>"yeah."

"Okay. You look really cute when you blush like that"

>... I can't develop these feelings. Not now.
>>
No. 133416 ID: 79fd87

>>133411
You should probably still put them on, just in case. Make a subtle point to Alex what color panties you're wearing. She should take the hint.
>>
No. 133421 ID: 81e500

>>133416
Yeah, this'll ensure that she understands you aren't interested in any further such activity at the moment.
>>
No. 133423 ID: a64482

>>133411
Something to think about here.

She knows about the changes

She's suddenly showing alot of interest

Maybe she doesn't mind the incompatibility?
>>
No. 133434 ID: 632862

>>133411
I would like to note that 'compatible' is an objective term. There are certain special toys you can use to make the experience quite satisfying for both parties involved.
>>
No. 133438 ID: 288dda

All right. Step back, dust off your hands, stop blushing, and man up.

We've got a lady that needs saving.
And black panties to wear.
>>
No. 133447 ID: cf68aa
File 126639687273.png - (16.50KB , 377x708 , 84.png )
133447

>>133416
>>133421

>"Hold on Alex, I need to change my p-underwear"

"??? Mya?"

>"I'm wearing the wrong color."

he goes into a bathroom stall and changes into his new black ones

>>133423
>??? I don't get it...

>>133434
>Toys?

>>133438
>Right. But should I take Alex with me? A alchemist could be invaluble, but she might draw attention.
>>
No. 133449 ID: 632862

>>133447
The toys I'm talking about are like... A fake penis that has a head on both ends. So you can share. There are also certain sexual positions that you can use so that stimulation is shared by both parties, even if it's not penetration.

Also yeah I think she's actually MORE interested in you with this body you have now than before.

I guess you could take Alex with you. In fact, you could use her coming with you as an excuse to enter the gate again. You could say she's there to offer a more permanent solution.
>>
No. 133450 ID: 288dda

If Alex has any range on those earth-shaping abilities, and if we have a way to signal her if everything starts to go to hell, then having her wait outside the place to produce an instant hole in the wall could be useful. Don't think bringing her inside for the sneaking bits would necessarily be wise.
>>
No. 133462 ID: 8ecfd4

>>133447
What time is it currently? If the dark elfs are nocturnal then striking around noon would be a pretty good idea. Provided that you have an exit plan already in place. So figure out where you're going to go and how to get there. It should preferably be far away from dark elf society as well as a poltically stable region. Even more bonus points if it's far away from Darts fortress.

And if Alex is your means to escape then taking her along could be a good idea.
>>
No. 133557 ID: 445c48

Enough of this talk of "toys". He does not need them, he is a man after all, right?

And bring her.
>>
No. 133595 ID: 81e500

>>133557
Well, if he doesn't know what they are, I doubt it's that easy to find them, anyway.
Now that you've paid Alex for her services, go and rescue that poor Dark Elf girl!
>>
No. 133609 ID: e3f578

Hmm, do you a man who likes 'em round and big? Real thick and juicy? Would you have Bimbos or do you keep your women like flowjo? If her waist is small and her curves are kickin', are you thinking about stickin'?

Is Alex little in the middle but she got much back?
>>
No. 133766 ID: cf68aa
File 126646212633.png - (13.76KB , 590x530 , 85.png )
133766

>>133449
>>133595

>ooh... 'those' toys...

He finishe changing and steps outside. Alex already has her cloak on

"I'm coming to and you can't stop me."

>"Heh, I didn't want to."

>Is there any last minute thing I should get?
>>
No. 133842 ID: 632862

Dunno, but you should find out what those 'new items' were that the merchant mentioned.
>>
No. 133847 ID: d3dfb8

i dont think theres anything we still need to do here
dont forget your money this time, just incase
>>
No. 133891 ID: cf68aa
File 126646902569.png - (13.88KB , 550x587 , 86.png )
133891

>>133842

>Knowing that merchent it's probably some new dresses or something. he says a girl should try to expand her wardrobe...

]He takes his gold and all his other newly purchased items and leaves with Alex in tow. His mind drifts off but Alex's is still thinking about what just happened

>Mya, I can't believe I really got her to kiss me.

>she looks s cute when she blushes~

>She'd make such a cute girl right?
>>
No. 133897 ID: 34470e

>>133891
yes, he would, but it's a shame he won't become one.
>>
No. 133908 ID: d3dfb8

>>133897
oh shut it you
>>133891
cutest. girl. ever.
cute turns you on doesn't it, you little minx
>>
No. 133928 ID: 81e500

>>133897
Well, biologically, he already is.
Psychologically, he's in limbo, but strongly favoring male.
>>
No. 133931 ID: cf68aa
File 126647027233.png - (22.17KB , 550x587 , 87.png )
133931

>>133897
>Oh she will be, if I get my way that is.

>>133908
>Myahaha! You can say that I do have a cute fetish~

>??? We're here.

"Sorry Sir, even if you brought an alchemist we cannot let you in. They are holding a execution today and it is forbidden for any outsider to enter."
>>
No. 133943 ID: 632862

>>133931
Ask who's being executed.
>>
No. 133957 ID: 81e500

>>133931
Oh crap, if it's the girl, we're gonna need to do a hastily planned rescue.
We'll never be able to return to this area.
>>
No. 133965 ID: cf68aa
File 126647144649.png - (21.88KB , 550x587 , 88.png )
133965

>>133943

"Our Lords' daughter was caught trying to escape. She said she was just stepping out for a bit but she had a bookbag with several of her personal belongings. She has been sentanced to death by Soul Petrification. It will be carried out in thirty minutes or so. After that you are free to enter."

>!!! Damn! If I'd only come sooner!

"Is there a problem sir?"
>>
No. 133973 ID: 632862

>>133965
"Yes."

Freeze the fucker. LET'S BUST THIS JOINT WIDE OPEN.
>>
No. 133974 ID: a85626

>>133965

FLASH HIM THEN RUN INSIDE.
>>
No. 133977 ID: 81e500

>>133965
Freeze him.
As fast as possible, that way he won't necessarily die, and will definitely be incapacitated.
>>
No. 133987 ID: cf68aa
File 126647307744.png - (13.06KB , 496x604 , 89.png )
133987

>>133977
>>133973

Ice surrounds the Dark Elf freezing him whole

>"Alex I'm going inside. If something goes wrong I'm going to cast fire into the air. If I don't return within ten minute just run away"

"Mya!? I'm going with you Cecil!"

>"No, It's my fault this happened, I don't want you to get involved."

"Cecil..."

He heads into the settlement

>That sounded so cool!

>And manly to..
>>
No. 133988 ID: 81e500

>>133987
Hell yeah!
We need to get you a MAN themesong.
A themesong for when you're being MANLY.
I'm thinking something by Queen, maybe Princes of the Universe.
>>
No. 133989 ID: cf68aa
File 126647322087.png - (21.63KB , 496x604 , 90.png )
133989

>>133987

As he rushes to the center a figure steps in front of him

"My my my, a late intruder, at this moment?"

>"!? Who's there!?"

"It is I...!"

He steps in front of Cecil

"Wolfric Von Kaisen!"

>"...."

"And I'm afraid this is where you will not be going any more of the further"

>"..."
>>
No. 133991 ID: 81e500

>>133989
Oh, wow.
I like his speech, shame you're gonna freeze him, now.
>>
No. 134013 ID: cf68aa
File 126647453690.png - (20.06KB , 496x604 , 91.png )
134013

>Yeeeah... I think I'll just freeze him real-OH GODS!
>>
No. 134016 ID: 81e500

>>134013
...
Fuck.
What's the fastest attack spell you have?
Use it.
>>
No. 134018 ID: cf68aa
File 126647463148.png - (19.04KB , 563x606 , 92.png )
134018

>>134013

"Did not your mother tell you to estimate the value of enemy? The pain is being brought down upon you you Mr.Ms."
>>
No. 134023 ID: 632862

>>134013
Dodge dodge dodge. Get an opening then lift him off the ground via Gravity. He can't kick you without leverage, and he'll have no leverage stuck in the air.
>>
No. 134025 ID: 81e500

>>134016
Addendum:
If all else fails:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY
>>
No. 134026 ID: 81e500

>>134018
Hang on!
Boss entry subtitles?
Attack the weakpoint for massive damage!
In this case, the pOnOs.
>>
No. 134028 ID: 48ab8b

Aim for the nads! Gravity on them alone!
>>
No. 134029 ID: 934ef5

>>134018
"I'm going to save the girl. If you have any honor, you will help me."
>>
No. 134037 ID: cf68aa
File 12664753941.png - (18.01KB , 340x606 , 93.png )
134037

>>134029

>"I am here to save a girl. If you have any-HNGGG!!"

>>134028
>>134026
>>134023

>Too fast!!!
>Can't get any openings!

"Ha haha! You users of magic can be so small in ability to fight. What wrong? Pain to painful?"
>>
No. 134045 ID: 81e500

>>134037
Crap, um, um, um...
Area of Effect!
Something that sets everything around you on fire!
CONCENTRATE! FOCUS LIKE YOU'VE NEVER FOCUSED BEFORE!
This is something bigger than just you're own life, there's also an innocent girl's life on the line!
You MUST succeed!
>>
No. 134046 ID: 48ab8b

Hm... maybe pretend to be defeated then lash out at his neck with that knife you bought when he gloats/gives speach/makes witty comment.
>>
No. 134049 ID: 632862

>>134037
Freeze the floor. Everywhere. He won't be able to do shit, and you don't have to move to cast spells.
>>
No. 134052 ID: 934ef5

>>134037
Try something more defensive. Perhaps if you can surround yourself with lightning to damage him when he attacks. Or just bind him to the ground. Anything that gets around his advantage of speed is a good idea here.
>>
No. 134054 ID: cf68aa
File 126647643221.png - (10.35KB , 340x413 , 94.png )
134054

>>134045
>>134049

>One thing they do require is time and concentration, both of which I am lacking!

"Hehehe! Oh this brings me much pleasure!"

>>134046
>... That might work.

>"ARRRRG! I AM DEFEATED!"

he drops to the ground

"Wha!? You not alive any more!? You humans are low on the life scale of health."
>>
No. 134057 ID: cf68aa
File 126647651681.png - (10.85KB , 340x413 , 95.png )
134057

>>134054

"!?"
>>
No. 134060 ID: 81e500

>>134057
Shanked.
Now get your knife back, clean it off, and make a grand entrance!
>>
No. 134061 ID: 32cc0e

>>134057
Just what exactly does it mean to say "?!"?
>>
No. 134062 ID: 81e500

>>134061
It's a subtle and obscure figure of speech that basically translates to "I have just been shivved in the throat so hard I forgot what an interrobang is!"
>>
No. 134063 ID: d3dfb8

>>134057
just grab your knife and head off to save the girl
no gloating for the good guys
>>
No. 134066 ID: cf68aa
File 126647709121.png - (17.18KB , 469x554 , 96.png )
134066

>>134063

>I won.. But only because my enemy was a moron. Had he been brighter that may have been my death. It seems the months of drinking and not fighting have taken their toll.

CONTINUED
>>
No. 134070 ID: 48ab8b

Ensure that this guy is actually dead, he seems like the type that might bounce back from this at a later time.
>>
No. 134073 ID: cf68aa
File 126647719347.png - (32.05KB , 926x579 , 97.png )
134073

>>134066

He runs to the center building. The same guard is still sleeping in the same position it was sleeping in before. He sneaks inside and goes to the center room. The leader is their along with a giant metalic box

"You again? What are you doing here?"
>>
No. 134075 ID: 81e500

>>134070
How the hell do you bounce back from getting a knife in your trachea?
It's not only cutting it open, but also completely obstructing it. Also, it seems that it penetrated deep enough sever both the trachea, and the esophagus.
That's not really something you can recover from.
>>
No. 134076 ID: 81e500

>>134070
"My name is Cecilia, and I'm here for all the bitches!"
Then set him on fire.
>>
No. 134077 ID: 48ab8b

>>134075
That is just falling into "But no one could survive that!". Also magic tends to be bullshitty at times.
>>
No. 134078 ID: 81e500

>>134077
True, true.
Well, even if he does survive through some bullshitty means, he's still a ⑨.
>>
No. 134080 ID: 632862

>>134073
"I'm for the girl." Freeze his arms and legs. We've gotta find out where she is. If she's in that box, I imagine we'll need to find out how to get her out.
>>
No. 134081 ID: 632862

Don't kill her father, she definitely didn't want that.
>>
No. 134082 ID: 48ab8b

Speach teim! Prepare to kill him with some spell if need be while covering you actions with a speech on how a man must not tolerate bullshit like he pulled and that a man must keep his promises.
>>
No. 134083 ID: cf68aa
File 126647782056.png - (22.16KB , 685x554 , 98.png )
134083

>>134076

>"My name is Cecilia, and I'm here for all the bitches!"

".... What?"
>>
No. 134085 ID: 48ab8b

>>134082
>>134081
Oh yeah, hopefully you won't have to, but be prepared, actually instead of kill spell do one that will adhere his ass to the throne thing. Since he was an ass he will be trapped by his.
>>
No. 134086 ID: cf68aa
File 126647792622.png - (21.47KB , 685x554 , 99.png )
134086

>>134080

>Gods damn you.. You voices can be an ass sometimes.

>"I mean, I'm here for the girl! Your daughter!"

"What!? Why does she concern you?"

>"I can't stand by and let this innocent girl get killed!"

"She is of my own flesh and blood. What I do to her is none of your concern"
>>
No. 134092 ID: 81e500

>>134086
"A man's gotta keep his promises! Even, no ESPECIALLY if he's a woman!"
>>
No. 134104 ID: 48ab8b

>>134085
I still stand by this.
>>
No. 134108 ID: 81e500

>>134104
I will support you on your position.
That's too awesome to not happen.
>>
No. 134119 ID: 8ecfd4

>>134086
Stop talking. Just remove the gravity under him, toss him up into the air and then use some breezes to keep him immobalized. Get girl. Flee. Get kisses in gratitude once you're all safe. Now make it happen you manly man you.
>>
No. 134128 ID: 934ef5

>>134086
"You do not care for her, why should what happens to her be any of YOURS?"
If we have a change to just walk out of this without a fight, we should take it.

Well without another. There's still the matter of the iced guy and the knifed one, but we should leave quickly enough before the consequences catch up with us.
>>
No. 134133 ID: cf68aa
File 12664804919.png - (15.62KB , 468x583 , 100.png )
134133

>>134085
>>134128

He silently cast a sealing spell immobilizing him.

>"You do not care for her, why should what happens to her be any of YOURS?"

"She is my daughter, I control what happens to her!"

>"Any real man would never harm a girl"

"You insolen little hu-... ???"

>I think he just realized his ass is stuck there.
>>
No. 134140 ID: 81e500

>>134133
"Heh, I see you noticed. I figured, you're a pain in my ass, so why don't I punish you using your ass?
Now, tell me where your daughter is, and how to get her out safely, or I'll burn you to cinders.
Oh, and a point of interest: If I burn you to cinders, your ass won't catch fire, because of how stuck it is to the chair, so your only remains will be a pile of ash, and a butt.
>>
No. 134142 ID: 8ecfd4

>>134133
Good. Now mute him and rescue his daugther in front of his eyes. Rescue her so goddamn hard!
>>
No. 134143 ID: 632862

>>134133
"Now, if you value your life, release her."
>>
No. 134144 ID: 934ef5

>>134133
Ok decision time: what would be less trouble, rescuing the girl and leaving a pissed off father behind, or rescuing the girl and leave a lords corpse behind?

I'm guessing the latter, and it would be a hell of a lot more satisfying.
>>
No. 134145 ID: 81e500

>>134142
In a hardboiled manner!
>>
No. 134149 ID: 48ab8b

Hm... Definitely rescue in the elf chick an awesome manner. Remind him that he will die a slow death from inability to shit if he does not tell you the location of the girl. Also see if you can out a magical tattoo on his forehead that says "Child Abuser"
>>
No. 134152 ID: cf68aa
File 126648141738.png - (7.76KB , 298x530 , 101.png )
134152

>>134149

>Already done. I put the mark somewhere else though~

>>134143
>"Now, If you value your life release her"

"Heh. She's in the box. But can only be opened with a powerful spell. I suppose you could open being a wizard but it would take all your mana, including the bit you need to maintain that seal for the curse on you"

>...
>>
No. 134153 ID: 632862

>>134152
We need Alex's assistance now. Better summon her with that flare.
>>
No. 134158 ID: 934ef5

>>134152
Well I hope you can open it, because I'll kill you if you can't.
>>
No. 134159 ID: 48ab8b

>>134153
Yeah, once your personality is secure the only right thing for a true man to do would to make the sacrifice to rescue the girl. There is also the chance that Alex will, with your help, provide enough power to open the lock.
>>
No. 134161 ID: 81e500

>>134152
"Or you could open it for me.
See, as it stands, I have control over the situation; you can't move, if you call for guards I can just take you hostage, and I could kill you at my leisure.
Also, I didn't come unprepared."
Cast Summon Alex!
>>
No. 134168 ID: cf68aa
File 126648249614.png - (21.30KB , 555x608 , 102.png )
134168

>>134161
>"Or you could open it for me. See, as it stands, I have control over the situation; you can't move, if you call for guards I can just take you hostage, and I could kill you at my leisure. Also, I didn't come unprepared."

he casts fire out a window. Almost immediatly Alex is by his side. He explains to her the situation and together they pour their mana into the box. It opens up with a click....
>>
No. 134169 ID: cf68aa
File 126648253755.png - (17.78KB , 555x608 , 103.png )
134169

>>134168

>Thank the gods... She's still alive.
>>
No. 134170 ID: 81e500

>>134168
Getcher rescue on!
>>
No. 134171 ID: c0f3bf

Fix her. Tell her asshole father that she has her own life and own soul, she is not just a statue he can create and destroy. Then knock his ass out.
>>
No. 134172 ID: 632862

Let's get her out of here. Leave that seal on her dad, though. The longer it takes for the rest of the dark elves to find out about this the better.
>>
No. 134176 ID: 81e500

>>134169
Start healing on the move, if possible.
If not, a quick spell, then leave.
I recommend killing the Father, but it may not be the best of ideas.
A definite is to extend the duration of the spell that's keeping his ass to the chair.
>>
No. 134177 ID: c0f3bf

>>134176
No don't humiliate him further or he could seek revenge.
>>
No. 134178 ID: 48ab8b

Fist intimidate the guy into revealing if there are any magical traps on her, and ideally try to coerce an oath that he will not have you hunted down.
>>
No. 134179 ID: 8ecfd4

>>134169
Fix her where her father can see it. That should piss him off nicely. To bad you don't use Dark Mana and transformations takes so much time. It could be fun to turn him into a human otherwise. But since you can't lets just leave him. His daugther didn't want us to kill him so he can stay there, for say 48 hours. Make sure the spell that is rooting him holds that long.

By the way Cecil I think there is something you need to bear in mind. You outward gender does not effect your personality and who you are unless you allow it to. The fact that your sexual organs are turning into those of a woman does not change who you are. And you are still a man, still the man who managed to injure Dart. Your outward apperance can never change that.
>>
No. 134181 ID: cf68aa
File 126648327228.png - (22.25KB , 739x587 , 104.png )
134181

>>134179

>Healing injuries this bad would require time and that is something we do not have. The scars will take awhile and I think simply taking his daughter will be good enough. And thank you, I needed to hear that.

>"Before I go I want you to know that you daughter has her own life and own soul, she is not just a statue he can create and destroy or a toy you can play with then discard once it becomes boring.You are a sick man and a terrible leader."

>And with that I head off.

>"Alex, make it so they can't tail us that easily."

She nods. The moment they leave the settlement she forces the earth around the main door up coovering it completly
>>
No. 134182 ID: 48ab8b

Ok, get to a safe place now. Try to heal her more. Also see if Alex can get started on the stone.
>>
No. 134188 ID: cf68aa
File 126648408796.png - (23.77KB , 739x587 , 105.png )
134188

>>134182

>Before we do anythin even somewhat magical we need a place to stay and rest. Casting magic while on the run never ends well.

>The question is where?

>We can go to the old base where I have my room, another one is further away. There's the city of Resad though I really can't aford staying there. Lastly there's the light elves. It would be dangerous getting there and they kinda hate humans.
>>
No. 134198 ID: 632862

>>134188
The Light Elves are right out. The girl you just rescued likes to flirt with humans, remember. She would be quite unhappy there, if you even managed to reach them. Resad is too expensive... you said there's another place further away than your normal base? That sounds like the best option.

What's the ??? on that map?
>>
No. 134205 ID: 67c611

>>134198
>>What's the ??? on that map?

It is a mystery.
>>
No. 134207 ID: 3416ec

>>What's the ??? on that map?

The Land of Very Large Question Marks, obviously.
>>
No. 134223 ID: 8ecfd4

>>134188
Go to the place further away and then figure out where to go next. Any place you have been to before is a place where they are likely to search. That girls father is bound to be mighty pissed off and very keen on putting you through all sorts of horrible death. As the girl was rather specific in asking us not to kill him we should avoid him to make sure it doesn't come to killing him.
>>
No. 134240 ID: 81e500

>>134188
I'm gonna have to back up the further place, and recommend against going to The Land of Very Large Question Marks, at least for now.
The further hide-out isn't too far, and we haven't been there yet so it's not on the list of likely places to search. The Land of the Very Large Question Marks, however, is quite far away, and we'd need to follow the same, very dangerous path that we would to reach the Light Elves. Also, the path goes pretty close to the Light Elves, and we might have a run-in with some border-guard or outriders, who would most likely try to kill us, if they hate humans as much as you say they do.
Our priority right now should be healing the girl, which we can't do while moving.
Recommended course of action, stop by the nearby hideout quickly, just long enough to use a small healing spell on the girl to make sure she stays stable, and to check out of the room. Hurry there, do those things as quickly as possible, bribe the innkeeper to tell anyone who asks after you that you went to the city. From there, hurry to the further hide-out. Use trade roads as much as possible, and travel quickly.
>>
No. 134248 ID: 6a6a5e

Congrats on making an entire city of enemies.

May as well dedicate The rest of your short life to the greater good. Consider some kind of kamakazi attack on Dart that he won't expect. Not caring if you live or die opens up a whole new avenue of options.
>>
No. 134259 ID: 81e500

>>134248
Well, you have to consider that xenophobic cities tend not to have very many allies.
We just need to stay away from them, and we should be good.
>>
No. 135108 ID: cf68aa
File 126655676737.png - (18.72KB , 474x587 , 106.png )
135108

>>134198
>>134223
>>134240

>Okay. We'll rest first in the old base. Alex and I need to regain our mana anyway.

>The girls wounds seem rather severe. They range from simply cuts to burns. I think her right eye was even gouged out..

He lays her down onto his bed and adds the soft to her ear to reverse some of the Stone effects. As she lays this she wimpers in her sleep

>Even as she sleeps she's still haunted...

>This may take a while.
>>
No. 135157 ID: cf68aa
File 126655873095.png - (17.89KB , 474x587 , 107.png )
135157

>>135108

>"alex, please go see if you can 'convince' the people here to keep our location a secret."I'm going to try to heal this one"

"Kaykay. I'll get to work on that thingy for ya."

CONTINUED
>>
No. 135158 ID: cf68aa
File 126655892938.png - (17.55KB , 838x430 , 108.png )
135158

>>135157

She returns after bribing the locals and sets up her work in a corner.

>She hasn't mentioned our kiss at all..
>>
No. 135161 ID: 81e500

>>135158
Well, she's got this on her mind right now, and she's not the type to talk about it so much.
She's probably embarrassed, which makes sense. The request was pretty unexpected.
>>
No. 135162 ID: fe0817

Well, time to man up and ask her about it then. Say that you got another one for her since she was so helpful.
>>
No. 135163 ID: 81e500

>>135162
Wrong person.
>>
No. 135171 ID: 445c48

>>135158
Well, the mutilated elf is a bit of a turn off, no? Got more important matters to think about.
>>
No. 135177 ID: cf68aa
File 126656236970.png - (18.87KB , 543x568 , 109.png )
135177

>>135171
>>135161

>Mya. I guess you guys are right. It's just it was my first kiss to ya know?

>I sound pretty selfish don't I?

>I should focus on this more, we need to leave here soon.



>... I never got to take that shower mya.
>>
No. 135181 ID: 632862

>>135177
Focus. Don't screw this up.
>>
No. 135182 ID: a85626

>>135177

No shower? What were you doing when Cecil was out buying colorful panties?
>>
No. 135184 ID: 81e500

>>135182
I think we all know hat...
:3c
>>
No. 135186 ID: cf68aa
File 126656344147.png - (16.15KB , 419x577 , 110.png )
135186

>>135181

>I'm focused I'm focused.

>>135182

>Mya!? She w-wears panties!? For real!? That is SO cute!




>.... What color are they?

"Alex are you done yet? We need to leave soon."

>"Almost!"
>>
No. 135187 ID: 81e500

>>135186
There's pink, which she had before, black which she's wearing now, pink/black vertical stripes, pink/black horizontal stripes, white, and white with heart.
>>
No. 135201 ID: 632862

Um, stay on target?
>>
No. 135202 ID: cf68aa
File 126656571716.png - (3.07KB , 264x268 , 111.png )
135202

>>135187
>Mya~ I gotta see t-
>>135201
>Oh, right! It should be finished. With this Orb Cecil won't lose anymore of her personality to the curse, so long as she has it on her that is. If the two of them get seperated the curse will start to warp her mind again.

>"Cecil it's done!"

"Really? That's great!"
>>
No. 135203 ID: cf68aa
File 126656595999.png - (21.68KB , 614x604 , 112.png )
135203

>>135202
>"Thank you Alex. With this I'm one step closer to finally defeating Dart."
>>
No. 135250 ID: c0f3bf

Eat it.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password