[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 114133)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41599 unique user posts. View catalog

File 126385930027.jpg - (44.03KB , 800x600 , June_Quest_ActI.jpg )
114133 No. 114133 ID: 3416ec

Wake up...
Wake up...


Come to me.
Expand all images
>>
No. 114134 ID: 6e71fe

>>114133
Just five more minutes.
>>
No. 114135 ID: 3416ec
File 126385941362.jpg - (73.92KB , 800x600 , June_1.jpg )
114135

"Uuhhh..."
>>
No. 114136 ID: f98e0b

I came.
WE WIN
>>
No. 114137 ID: af3e6d

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey
>>
No. 114138 ID: 8ecfd4

>>114135
You seem to be in a hospital. Why are you in a hospital?

Also what is the purpose of existance. Answear right or Nietchzes ghoast will give you spiritual syphilis.
>>
No. 114139 ID: 3a2be8

>>114135
Good morning, you appear to be attached to a medical bed? May I hazard a guess that everyone else here is dead?
>>
No. 114140 ID: 3416ec
File 126385957051.jpg - (75.54KB , 800x600 , June_2.jpg )
114140

"...hm?"
>>
No. 114142 ID: 34470e

>>114140
Hi. We're your crazy headvoices. Examine the room your in.
>>
No. 114145 ID: 8ecfd4

>>114140
I'm gonna repeat my questions. The answears are important to your future. And no if you hear us you're not necessarily crazy, we're a disembodied perverted entity cruising the multiuniverses without a map.

You seem to be in a hospital. Why are you in a hospital?

Also what is the purpose of existance. Answear right or Nietchzes ghoast will give you spiritual syphilis.
>>
No. 114149 ID: 3a2be8

>>114140
You name is June is it not, or is that the current month? My it's so confusing the information we get these days.
>>
No. 114156 ID: 3416ec
File 126386076145.jpg - (102.14KB , 800x600 , June_4.jpg )
114156

Oww, my head!

So many voices running through my mind... why does it hurt?! Ergh!
>>
No. 114157 ID: 34470e

>>114156
You'll get used to it. Most of us don't mean any harm. Examine the room.
>>
No. 114162 ID: 8ecfd4

>>114156
It's an adjustment period. You should be rid of the headache pretty soon.

But lets investigate our surroundings. You seem to have an IV hooked up to your arm. See if you can get some morphine in that thing.
>>
No. 114163 ID: 445c48

>>114156
You're crazy! You hear voices!
And we're all perverts.
>>
No. 114165 ID: af3e6d

>>114156
Don't be fooled by some other voices, we do mean harm. Now start the furious masturbation.
>>
No. 114168 ID: b71223

you'll get brain calluses eventuly till then...
do you know where you are?
>>
No. 114175 ID: e828f5

Perform typically-idiotic movie-style action of ripping-out-things-that-are-stuck-in-you-for-probably-a-good-reason
>>
No. 114178 ID: 632862

...what the hell is wrong with your ear? It looks weird.
>>
No. 114188 ID: 7139d7

Yeah, can we look around? We were just a death robot trying to carve our our own dictatorship and then we were a flower, and well, anything else we could tell you would destroy your mind or we'd have to kill you. And we can do that, don't try us. Soooo....Look around or slick-tau, or we make with the death aneurysm, 'kay? Chop-chop.
>>
No. 114193 ID: 3416ec
File 126386449343.jpg - (101.41KB , 800x600 , June_5.jpg )
114193

My ear is fine. At least, I hope it is...

The room looks very plain and sterile. There are two monitors in the room, with buttons below them. There's a door or hatch with a button for what I imagine is for another bed like the one I am sitting on.

My head hurts. I wish I had some... asprin or something.
>>
No. 114195 ID: 34470e

>>114193
Push a button
>>
No. 114197 ID: 632862

>>114193
Push one of the buttons next to the square thing. Is it a tv monitor or just a plate on the wall?

Don't push the button next to your bed, that one will retract it and you'll fall down and get hurt.
>>
No. 114198 ID: 3a2be8

>>114193
take a look at that mirror or window behind you. Looks cracked.. perhaps a struggle?
>>
No. 114213 ID: 8ecfd4

>>114193
Push a button and hope for morphine or any other kind of opiate.

And you still haven't answeared my question about the purpose of existance. Without that knowledge I cannot help you to the best of my ability.
>>
No. 114236 ID: 7139d7

>>114213
Hey, don't hog our new host. We can't help you if we don't know. Anyway, look at the buttons.

And we need a nick name for you. I'm thinking 'Freezer Burn'. And do you have a brother we can get you to sleep with? That's always fun.
>>
No. 114248 ID: 3416ec
File 126386897633.jpg - (142.48KB , 800x600 , June_5pause.jpg )
114248

>>
No. 114255 ID: 8dc9d5

>>114193
Stand up, push the button next to your bed.
Do it in that order.
>>
No. 114256 ID: f52552

>>114248
Look up.
We never remember to do that.
>>
No. 114890 ID: 3416ec
File 126395381891.jpg - (100.80KB , 800x600 , June_6.jpg )
114890

The purpose of existence? I don't know that! I... don't even know my name. Or how I got here. I don't even know where "here" is...

There's nothing on the ceiling except four lights illuminating the room.

The button makes a soft click, but it doesn't appear to do anything. The other buttons do nothing also. The monitors are all off. Perhaps the power to them is cut?

My head still hurts.
>>
No. 114909 ID: 69f383

investigate crack.
>>
No. 114914 ID: 632862

>>114890
Look out the window.
>>
No. 114916 ID: 34470e

>>114909
This, then investigate the broken mirror/window.
>>
No. 116447 ID: 3416ec
File 126414098695.jpg - (88.56KB , 800x600 , June_7.jpg )
116447

I can't see out this window... it seems like something has blocked it on the other side.

The crack is pretty big, and looks like it came from the outside. Whatever caused it also must have damaged the door... switch thing. So much for leaving through the door.

My head hurts a little less now. I still wish I had some aspirin.

Is it drafty in here?
>>
No. 116453 ID: 34470e

>>116447
I see two cracks.
>>
No. 116467 ID: 3416ec

Look at the door switch. Can you fix it?
>>
No. 116530 ID: 671ff0

Look at the door buttons and see if they still work.
>>
No. 116535 ID: 632862

>>116447
Ah can see yer butt.
>>
No. 118486 ID: 3416ec
File 126446719676.jpg - (99.83KB , 800x600 , June_8.jpg )
118486

R-right. I need to find some pants.

The door buttons seem far too broken for someone like me to fix. I wouldn't even know where to start. Doesn't look like the door switch is even powered on.

I can feel my head aching more all of a sudden...
>>
No. 118487 ID: 6faa8c

>>118486
WARNING WARNING PSYCHO MIRROR WILL PROBABLY TURN BACK UPON YOU LOOKING
>>
No. 118490 ID: 739632

>>118486
Does your reflection look normal to you?

I'm sure it will by the time you look back, but from this angle it appears to be an evil version of you.
>>
No. 118494 ID: 6faa8c

>>118486
Also, assuming there's no one around, you don't really need anything.
:V
>>
No. 118745 ID: 3416ec

QUICK LOOK AT THE MIRROR D:
>>
No. 119457 ID: 3416ec
File 126462578860.jpg - (131.26KB , 800x600 , June_9.jpg )
119457

The mirror? What abo-

COME TO MEEEE.
>>
No. 119458 ID: 34470e

>>119457
Close your eyes, count to 10, then open them again.
>>
No. 119460 ID: e828f5

Comply with the nice lady's request. After all, who are we to judge one by one's looks?
>>
No. 119467 ID: 2cbe3e

>>119457

Ask why you would do that. She has no eyes and such. Your mother told you to stay away from people with blood coming out their empty eyeball sockets.
>>
No. 119468 ID: 3416ec

Punch it in the face.
>>
No. 119469 ID: c16184

Leave, visit doctor, describe your hallucination
>>
No. 148535 ID: 3416ec
File 126879326861.jpg - (158.61KB , 800x600 , June_10.jpg )
148535

Too scared. Too scared to ask it.

"COME TO MEEEEE. YOU MUSSTT COME TO MEEEEEEEE."

AAAUUGGHH! My-my head... can't think...
...feels like...
...head bursting open... ggnnnnkkk...
Hands... like pins and needles...
Why is this happening...
what do I do... with this... buildup of force... aaAAAUUUGGHHH!
>>
No. 148544 ID: 1ac39d

A: shoot a mind bullet.
if that fails
B: back the hell away.
>>
No. 148545 ID: a85626

schlick furiously
>>
No. 148552 ID: abd8f5

Go to it. Nothing bad could possibly come from that!
>>
No. 148554 ID: fe0817

We lost our IV somewhere. But that's fine, because the IV could not have been running. IV runs on gravity, and the IV bags were below the wrist.

IV don't go into cuffs anyway.


Anyway, dear, you appears to be having a hallucination. Step away from the mirror, close your eyes, and distract yourself. Think of something.... like a sexy man. Or woman. Depending on your taste.

Ring the call bell, ask for anti-pyschotics. Don't take Loxapine and Ativan together though, it will knock you out.
>>
No. 148588 ID: 701a19

>>148554
Looks like monitoring equipment to me.
>>
No. 148605 ID: eb6d46

now would be a good time to step back and yell "OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK"
>>
No. 148782 ID: 632862

>>148535
Punch the mirror.
>>
No. 148785 ID: 8ecfd4

>>148535
Punch that motherfucking mirror with all of your might. Preferably before whatever is in that mirror comes through and grabs you.
>>
No. 148869 ID: eb6d46

YOU'RE HUGE SO YOU MUST HAVE HUGE GUTS

RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR
>>
No. 151021 ID: 3416ec
File 126932649925.jpg - (95.10KB , 800x600 , June_11.jpg )
151021

I want... this force... to leave! I want it out of me! WHY WON'T IT LEAVE.

"LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE!"
>>
No. 151022 ID: 701a19

>>151021
MIND CRUSH!
>>
No. 151023 ID: 3416ec
File 126932656450.jpg - (129.86KB , 800x600 , June_12.jpg )
151023

CRACK
>>
No. 151024 ID: 3416ec
File 126932661552.jpg - (115.44KB , 800x600 , June_13.jpg )
151024

CRAAAASH
>>
No. 151026 ID: 701a19

>>151024
Alright, what's outside the window?
>>
No. 151038 ID: 1ac39d

MIND BULLETS!
>>
No. 151041 ID: c45eea

>>151038
THAT'S TELEKINESIS KYLE!
>>
No. 151042 ID: 701a19

>>151024
Also, please note that the blood is gone. That suggests the hallucination is over.
>>
No. 151095 ID: 8ecfd4

>>151024
Badass. Looks like it was a two way mirror. Check out what's on the other side.
>>
No. 151097 ID: afa77a

See what's outside.
>>
No. 151233 ID: 3416ec
File 126940097481.jpg - (191.13KB , 800x600 , June_14.jpg )
151233

That... that felt so strange. It was like I was actually punching the glass... I FELT it. I felt my... hand or something go right through it. But I never actually made contact with it. I just... wow. This is weird.

At least my headache is totally gone. That's kinda nice.

Okay, let's see what's on the other side of...



...oh dear.
>>
No. 151235 ID: e31d52

>>151233
Find something to cover your feet. If you care more about safety than modesty, tear the gown in half and use it for slipper material. Or use the blanket from your bed...

Actually, wait

USE "GOWN" to make SLIPPERS
USE "BLANKETS to make TOGA
>>
No. 151237 ID: e31d52

>>151235
oh, wait. You didn't have blankets.

But you have bare feet. And that is broken glass.

Make a decision, June. Sliced up feet or embarrasment?
>>
No. 151238 ID: bc1727

Use mind to push away glass.
>>
No. 151250 ID: 5eabae

>>151233
Use your gown to protect your feet.
>>
No. 151266 ID: 1ac39d

>>151238
let's try this first.
>>
No. 151517 ID: 3416ec
File 126947224484.jpg - (190.12KB , 800x600 , June_15.jpg )
151517

Oh man, why is there so much blood? What happened here?! This is seriously scaring me.

Nnnnnngggggghhh. I can't move the broken glass. I try to focus on each individual piece and think about... moving it or flicking it or something... nothing. Whatever I did to this window, or... however I did it... it's gone away.
>>
No. 151521 ID: 1ac39d

maybe you're a psyduck, you can only use mind powers when you have a headache.
>>
No. 151523 ID: 8ecfd4

>>151517
The power probably has to build up, which results in you having a headache.

Those bloody tracks outside of your room looks very suspicous. See if you can't somehow manipulate the keypad outside of your door so that the door opens. Then you should be able to bypass the glass and examine room 3. Might be someone in there who could help you.
>>
No. 151531 ID: 482f1b

Hop over the half open door thing, INVENTORY?
>>
No. 151533 ID: bc1727

>>151517

Your power must be connected to your mental state somehow. No point worrying about it now. Cover your feet and move on before something comes in.
>>
No. 151535 ID: 632862

>>151517
Well, you could very carefully hop over. Or you could try investigating the buttons by the beds? I thought I saw a pillow on the one you were on. Perhaps you can drop it onto the broken glass so you don't have to step on it. Then again there's probably shards *everywhere*...
>>
No. 151536 ID: 2eac65

Take the pillow from your bed, use it to protect your feet when you jump outside.

Wait. Did we look under your bed, or the mattress? Or inside your IV cuff? We want to be thorough about these things.

Yeah, on second thought, let's not leave just yet. We should search every nook and cranny of this room, just to be sure.
>>
No. 151619 ID: 3416ec
File 126948868466.jpg - (100.08KB , 800x600 , June_16.jpg )
151619

There's nothing under the bed except the spotless floor. And this pillow... pad... thing is thoroughly attached to this bed. I can't yank it off at all.

The cuff is more interesting. It has buttons, but they don't do anything as I press them. It does have two needle-like dealies in the wrist part, though. I imagine it's how I was kept alive for... however long I've been out.

I'm going nowhere fast, it seems.
>>
No. 151622 ID: e31d52

>>151619
Look, there's no one here but you. There's no harm in wandering around naked when there's no one to see.
>>
No. 151642 ID: 632862

>>151619
I guess you're gonna have to try not to step on the glass pieces. Maybe you can just sortof nudge the pieces with your feet to make a safe spot for you to stand on.
>>
No. 152079 ID: 482f1b

Scan surroundings for USEFUL ITEMS. Then harness inner Ruby and get the fuck outta there.
>>
No. 152088 ID: f6d8c3

>>151619
Can you just pull the door open? We're not sure how this facility works; the doors may automatically unlock when damaged or when the power goes out.

Also, check the other panel and the "IV bags" at the foot of your bed. There might be something attached to the bags, at least.
>>
No. 152101 ID: 3416ec
File 126956645395.jpg - (189.66KB , 800x600 , June_17.jpg )
152101

There aren't any items in this room other than the IV bracelet. It cleanly detaches from the bed with a little tugging. The packs at the end of the bed, however, are kinda stuck pretty firmly in there.

The outer door button doesn't respond, and pushing/pulling/sliding the door doesn't work either. The whole mechanism is broken or sealed, I guess.

I'm not too fond of the idea of pushing glass pieces out of the way with my foot, since that would require me to sit on or straddle this here window pane... um... I'd rather do something like that with pants on.

*sigh* I guess I have little choice...
>>
No. 152102 ID: 632862

>>152101
You could try stepping out to the side, like onto that blood puddle. I don't see any glass in it.
>>
No. 152103 ID: 632862

And of course there's always the option of taking off your gown and throwing it over the glass so you can step there without cutting your feet.
>>
No. 152104 ID: e31d52

>>152102
Glass hides in liquids really, really well.

I speak from personal experiance.

ten stitches....
>>
No. 152109 ID: f6d8c3

>>152101
You can always try the panel to your right, just outside the window. It looks like the same condition as the one inside, but it's better than stepping on glass.

Was there anything on the other two walls in the room? We only was the two with the panels and the glass/door.

Beyond that, I hate to say it, but using the gown to brush away the glass on the floor is your best bet. The only other items you have that can reach down there are the IV bracelet and your feet, and it is doubtful the bracelet will do much. Just be glad nobody is watching.
>>
No. 152114 ID: 934ef5

>>152101
You are absolutely going to not want to be barefoot. Any object or material you can find will have to be used. If all you have is your clothes, tear them in half and wrap each foot.
>>
No. 152118 ID: f6d8c3

>>152109
Actually, one last thought. Can you move the bed itself, or is it attached to the wall?
>>
No. 152314 ID: 3416ec
File 126958247630.jpg - (190.83KB , 800x600 , June_18.jpg )
152314

The bed won't move. It's stuck like it is, unless the power comes back on.

I can't believe I'm doing this. If anyone catches me doing this, I'll never live it down. It also doesn't help that it's colder in the hall than in this room...
>>
No. 152315 ID: 632862

>>152314
You gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
No. 152317 ID: e31d52

>>152314
Desperate times, June.
>>
No. 152318 ID: 934ef5

>>152314
Just lay it down and shuffle through the glass, around the blood. You'll get through this with your clothes and dignity intact.

Mostly.
>>
No. 152343 ID: 1ac39d

once you get over the glass you can shake it out and put it back on, just make sure you lay the outside face down.
>>
No. 152534 ID: bc1727

Grats Tgchan. You got her naked before even leaving the first room. A new low/high.

Anyway, well you did it now so I assume you know what to do!
>>
No. 152536 ID: 701a19

>>152318
>>152343
No, it would still be covered in glass shards.
There's probably a storage room somewhere in that hallway, and if you go there you should be able to get some proper clothes on.
If not, check the other rooms.
>>
No. 152546 ID: 2eac65

>>152534
If you've got any better ideas, we'd like to hear them.

You're sure there's nothing else in the room, like past the door or on the one remaining wall, right? And we can't extend the other bed because the power's out?
>>
No. 152607 ID: 632862

>>152536
Actually that's tempered glass. The gown will shed the glass fragments easily. We just have to be sure not to step on them.
>>
No. 152611 ID: ea804f

>>152314
>>152534
Sorry, June. On the plus side, you can probably shake out the glass and put the gown back on. Just make sure you get all the pieces out.

Let us know how it turns out!
>>
No. 152794 ID: 3416ec
File 126964516953.jpg - (198.39KB , 800x600 , June_19.jpg )
152794

I folded up my gown to give myself some extra padding in case the tempered glass is sharper than it looks.

There it goes.

Oh man oh man... let's get this over with as fast as possible.
>>
No. 152797 ID: 8ecfd4

>>152794
Go out there and be prepared to cover yourself with your hands when inevitably someone shows up.

Once you're past the glass take a look inside room 3 and see if there's anyone there.
>>
No. 152799 ID: 632862

>>152794
Fast as possible? No, don't rush. Be careful, you don't want to slip and fall on the glass.
>>
No. 152800 ID: ea804f

>>152794
Climb out, step to your left, shake off the gown and put it back on. It looks like there is a clear spot to stand in front of Room 3.
>>
No. 152801 ID: e31d52

>>152799
Indeed. We have all the time in the world, June.
>>
No. 152819 ID: 482f1b

Harness your inner Ruby, June.
Get out, hug the wall and get to door 3.
>>
No. 153128 ID: 3416ec
File 126972838116.jpg - (115.57KB , 800x600 , June_20.jpg )
153128

After I nearly slip on the makeshift mat (it's hard to vault over the window while attempting to cover up myself), I hop over to the side and scoop up my hospital gown. I make sure to shake out all the broken glass bits, all the while praying there aren't any prying eyes nearby. Oh lordy this is embarrassing, even if there's no one around.

Quickly, I gotta clothe myself and...

...is that a storage cabinet?
>>
No. 153130 ID: 1ac39d

yes, get your shirt on and check it out. also pull your sleeve up and explain that tattoo on your right arm.
>>
No. 153131 ID: 3cbbfe

>>153128
What is that on your right arm? It looks like a mark or tattoo.

I think we need something to call you rather than just "you." How does June work? It's the first thing that comes to mind, after all.

Anyways, put on the gown and check out the cabinent. Lacking a closet, it's the mostly likely to have clothing. Just watch your feet; there's no sense going through all that to cut your heels just wandering around.

Let's try the bottom shelf first, #3.
>>
No. 153132 ID: 701a19

>>153128
Ah, sorry, my bad.
I said there to be a storage CLOSET where you could find clothes, while this is a storage CABINET where you can find clothes.
Hopefully your own.
>>
No. 153142 ID: 23ebea

Also, there might be cameras like, everywhere.

Too late!
>>
No. 153147 ID: 8ecfd4

>>153128
Looks promising. You likely had room number 2, so begin by checking that one. Then go through the others for anyhting interesting before examining room number 3.
>>
No. 153297 ID: 482f1b

Can you hear any weird noises coming from the cabniet?
>>
No. 154897 ID: 3416ec
File 126990003654.jpg - (106.15KB , 800x600 , June_21.jpg )
154897

After putting on my hospital gown, I roll up my sleeve to examine the strange mark.

Weird... it's almost like a glowing blue color. And the shape... it looks like I was grabbed by a hand. It doesn't hurt or feel any different than the rest of my skin, but it sure doesn't resemble a tattoo.

Well, not any tattoo I can think of. And since I can't remember anything, that's not a lot.

The fact that someone grabbed me like this, however, makes my blood run cold.
>>
No. 154904 ID: 8ecfd4

>>154897
Well that is certainly weird. But then lots of weird stuff has happened.

Open the cupboard for room number two and see if any of your stuff is in there.
>>
No. 154925 ID: 5b6805

>>154897
There are worse spots a mysterious glowing hand print could be. wrapped around your throat, for instance. Can you see any numbers on or near the room you were in? It may correspond to the drawers, let us know which we should look in for 'our' stuff.
>>
No. 154927 ID: abf2ca

>>154897
Very strange; the ghost/phantom thing in the window didn't seem to touch you, so perhaps it was sometime before you woke up. I wonder why it wasn't noticable when you were still in the room, though.

I agree with checking the doors. You should be able to see the doors from here, along with any other exits in the hallway.
>>
No. 155076 ID: 701a19

>>154897
The positioning of the thumb means they basically gave you a large pinch.
If it were a grasping mark then the thumb would be on the other side, since currently that would require their fingers pass through your shoulder.
>>
No. 155078 ID: 1ac39d

>>155076
what if she was grabbed by a ghost? it's fingers would pass through her shoulder and the blue stuff could be ectoplasmic residue.
>>
No. 155089 ID: 701a19

>>155078
No markings on her shoulder, which a pass-though would leave.
>>
No. 155093 ID: 3416ec
File 126992173358.jpg - (118.77KB , 800x600 , June_22.jpg )
155093

I open up the second drawer down, driven to find decent clothing. It's pretty cold in the hall, and I really don't like the idea of wandering around in a thin hospital gown.

There are some blankets and towels on top...

Success! A pair of pants! Not to mention a blouse, sweater, socks, shoes, and... underwear.

I sure hope these are mine. I'd hate to be wearing someone else's clothes.
>>
No. 155094 ID: 701a19

>>155093
Get dressed. Then pose, since shit just got real.
>>
No. 155095 ID: 632862

>>155093
Who gives a shit? Blessed, glorious warmth is yours!
>>
No. 155098 ID: e31d52

>>155093
Yay! Now you won't have to endure our lecherous compliments!
>>
No. 155157 ID: 8ecfd4

>>155093
They're yours now anyway. Laws of salvage or some bullshit like that rule we just made up.

Put them on and then check out the other drawers.
>>
No. 155388 ID: 0e8ca6

>>155093
Check to see if they fit? That's usually a pretty clear indication that they're yours.

Also, check if there is any kind of identification on them, such as a wallet or a nametag.
>>
No. 155392 ID: 5b6805

>>155093
Law of necessity. If it fits, wear it. They were probably cleaned before storage, so that should make it a little less weird. Does any of it look familiar?

Also, recheck your mark next time you get a headache, if you have the opportunity. The two might be related.
>>
No. 155393 ID: 5b6805

>>155093
See if any of the drawers contain your nose.
>>
No. 155526 ID: 482f1b

Examine clothing for items!
>>
No. 157793 ID: 3416ec
File 127018769543.jpg - (147.97KB , 800x600 , June_23.jpg )
157793

Yeah, this is so much better than that flimsy hospital gown.

Everything fits like a glove, so I'll assume its mine. Unless someone has the exact same measurements as me. Which would be a little weird.

Digging through the pockets of the pants, I find a hairpin, a key to something, a hair band and...

...is that ME??
>>
No. 157797 ID: 1ac39d

hmmmm... seems you like to wear your hair in a pony-tail and you knew a lot about rocks.

quick, off the top of your head name a few rock facts. that may help you remember stuff.
>>
No. 157798 ID: e31d52

>>157793
Yes Sarah. You are adorable.
>>
No. 157799 ID: 3de05a

>>157793
Could be. Does the name Sarah Hanchett sound familiar to you?
>>
No. 157800 ID: 2c681d

>>157793
It certainly could be. I agree with >>157797 that you should test your mineralogy knowledge; it might indicate that you are Sarah.

Should we be calling you Sarah for now? Cute fit, by the way.

Go ahead and put your hair up, if you like. I think it looks good down, but it's your hair and you're the one dealing with it.

Check the other two cabinents; clothes will indicate that there are likely other people in nearby rooms.
>>
No. 157811 ID: 2eac65

Maybe. Or maybe you're a genetically modified clone created as an experiment in granting psychokinesis to humans. It could go either way.
>>
No. 157813 ID: 2c681d

I was thinking a sister, or perhaps a twin, as more likely...
>>
No. 157817 ID: 212869

Is that a microchip on your card, or just an icon? It could be a slidecard that opens your place of employment.
>>
No. 157863 ID: 8ecfd4

>>157793
Put your hair into a ponytail. Then examine the other drawers. Could be some intersting stuff in there.

And don't forget to check out room number 3.
>>
No. 158349 ID: 3416ec
File 127026684174.jpg - (155.73KB , 800x600 , June_24.jpg )
158349

Hair in ponytail: check.

What do I remember about Mineralogy... um, I know that crystal twining occurs when two different crystals share the same molecular structure... I know that diamond has an absolute hardness of 1600 and rates a 10 on the Mohs scale of hardness...

Yeah, I think I'm a mineralogist after all.

The drawers yield some interesting items. The top drawer contains blankets, a roll of tape, an electric screwdriver, a rather large (and rather broken) PDA, and some widget with a meter that reads nearly "full." I guess it might be a battery of some sort.

The bottom drawer is a little more freaky. It contains yet more blankets, a set of glasses with one cracked lens, a bloody t-shirt with a tear in it, a button, and a bloody strapless bra.

I think I've seen enough blood to last me a lifetime.
>>
No. 158358 ID: 701a19

>>158349
Shape a blanket into a sack and us the tape to secure it.
Take the tape, screwdriver, PDA, and widget. Leave the rest.
Check room 3 first, since that looks to be the room of a girl who suffered a lung-penetrating injury. If she's still alive, she's more likely to need medical attention.
Room 1 contains a person who suffered from impact damage of some sort. Since he was obviously treated his chances are decent.

I would expect that the three of you were caught in an explosion of some kind, which would mean you might know them.
>>
No. 158367 ID: 5b0294

>>158349
Looking pretty good, Sarah.

I think we can safely put the bottom drawer. Broken and bloody clothing isn't going to do us much good. Is that a bullet hole in the t-shirt? However, before putting them back, check any pockets and in the folds of the shirt/blankets for any loose items.

Check the PDA; is it operational? See if you can find the battery slot on it, and check if there are batteries inside. I'm thinking that whatever is stored inside might be important, or at least worthy of checking.
>>
No. 158392 ID: 5b0294

>>158358
I'm not too keen on using up the tape, even if it is resuable medical tape. Ever try removing an adhesive from a blanket or sweater? Yeah.

After testing the PDA, just wrap the PDA and IV bracelet in the blanket to make them easier to carry. The hairpin, key card, tape, screwdriver, and "battery" all look small enough to fit into your pockets.
>>
No. 158703 ID: c2c011

>>158349
Take Screwdriver, widget, tape and the broken glasses. You never know when some jagged pieces of glass or an intact lens could be useful.

Then lets check out room 3 and 1. I would suggest starting with 3.
>>
No. 159039 ID: 197650

Examine your chest.
If that shirt and bra were yours, you were shot at one point.
Look for scar tissue.
>>
No. 164312 ID: 3416ec
File 127128689654.jpg - (103.54KB , 800x600 , June_25.jpg )
164312

I stuff the hairpin, key card, screwdriver, button, key, and battery thing into my pockets. The tape is too large for my pants. Everything else goes back into its respective drawer.

The PDA doesn't respond to me tapping keys or flipping the power switch on the back. There's no slot for batteries. I think its dead or totally broken.

I wrap the PDA and tape in a blanket to carry with me.

Now, for Room 3... oh man. Blood here too. What is with all this blood!? It's starting to make me nauseous.

The room looks pretty empty aside from that.
>>
No. 164314 ID: 3416ec
File 127128699171.jpg - (122.60KB , 800x600 , June_26.jpg )
164314

WHAP

GAH! What the hell?!
>>
No. 164315 ID: 3416ec
File 127128708479.jpg - (135.40KB , 800x600 , June_27.jpg )
164315

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Wha... wha...
>>
No. 164316 ID: 0b2a05

RUN NOW
>>
No. 164318 ID: 701a19

>>164315
Back away, and ask if there's anything you can do to help.
>>
No. 164325 ID: f98e0b

>>164315
Back away from the wall, then run up and collect the little glass cubes.
>>
No. 164328 ID: 1ac39d

judging from all the bumps, i think he has super-cancer.
>>
No. 164343 ID: e31d52

good god it's the living incarnation of /b/
>>
No. 164362 ID: 982f31

>>164315
Just... back away from the window. It doesn't look like it can get out, whatever it is.

You smashed a window with your mind earlier. Do you think it is possible to, perhaps, talk to it with your mind? We don't know if it.. he.. she.. is actually dangerous or just frightening.
>>
No. 178144 ID: 3416ec
File 127398494347.jpg - (142.86KB , 800x600 , June_28.jpg )
178144

"Uh... h-hello? Are you ok-"

BOOM

GAH!
>>
No. 178146 ID: 1ac39d

oh fuck, he was a BOOMER, shit. okay then, confirmed he was a zombie. also opened the window for you.
>>
No. 178147 ID: 701a19

>>178144
SHIT! Creeper!
Investigate the room, and next time you hear a SSSSSSSSSSSSS sound you need to RUN LIKE CRAP!
>>
No. 178271 ID: c71597

>>178144
Well that was pretty fucking odd. Seems like this is your standard secret laboratory doing insane experiments that are an affront to nature and then shit went bad.

Your funky mental powers are probably from the same experiments. See if the guy really did blow himself up or not.
>>
No. 179085 ID: 3416ec
File 127416179741.jpg - (128.10KB , 800x600 , June_29.jpg )
179085

Why would someone explode like that?! It... I... oh lordy, I'm losing it.

Peering into the room I see... uh...

...there's nothing in it... except...

...exploded body parts. And lots of blood.


I'm not going in there. Ever.
>>
No. 179086 ID: 1ac39d

simple really: Zombies, Exploding zombies.
>>
No. 179089 ID: 2eac65

Do you think you might have done that? Do you remember what it felt like when you used telekinesis? Did you feel anything similar this time?
>>
No. 179094 ID: 3416ec
File 127416256744.jpg - (80.36KB , 800x600 , June_30.jpg )
179094

I'm pretty sure I would know if I exploded a guy. I felt myself push the glass pane, and I didn't feel anything when the person blew up.

Well... I felt like peeing myself, but let's not go there.

In an attempt to put this freakish incident out of my mind, I make a visual survey of the hall I'm in. Here's what I see, along with the things I've already interacted with.
>>
No. 179095 ID: 1ac39d

let's check out question mark!
>>
No. 179116 ID: a594b9

Yeah, question mark.
>>
No. 179208 ID: c71597

Sure why not. Lets go with the question mark.
>>
No. 179302 ID: 753009

screw the question mark. investigate the heavy locker! we must get all the goodies inside.
>>
No. 179405 ID: 482f1b

I vote heavy locker, then ?.
Also, do you remember anything from your past, now that you know your true name?
>>
No. 198316 ID: 3416ec
File 127740735368.jpg - (91.66KB , 800x600 , June_31.jpg )
198316

The three large containers don't seem to have any external knobs, switches, or handles; all they have are a few glowing lights on the front of each cabinet.

If I had to guess, I'd say they were to be opened from somewhere else.
>>
No. 198319 ID: a594b9

>>198316
Ok, is that the ? you're talking about...?

Check the other lockers and see if you can open them. If not, let's just exit through the not-heavy door.
>>
No. 198324 ID: c2c011

>>198316
Try your funky mindpowers again. Only this time try to pull instead of push.

If that doesn't work then try the non-heavy door.
>>
No. 198336 ID: 31cbfc

The heavy door's obviously an exit from this wing, go and check the smaller one - maybe there will be more cells, some answers, or hopefully survivors. It's dangerous to go around such a disaster site alone, after all.

The containers are probably opened by some IR key device. Or voice recognition.
>>
No. 211303 ID: 3416ec
File 127991979187.jpg - (114.98KB , 800x600 , June_32.jpg )
211303

I guess I can check the other lockers later...

Yeah, that was the mystery container I was checking. And I still can't use my mind ability, much to my relief and frustration. It hurts my head, but it would really come in handy.

Okay, the regular door. It's a double door with windows, and an electronic switch. Pushing the switch does...

*click* *donk*
*click* *donk*
*clickclickclick* *donk*

...nothing. It twitches when I push the open button, but other than that, it stays closed. I guess its jammed somewhere in the mechanism.

The windows are tinted, unfortunately. I really wish I could see what is in this office.
>>
No. 211304 ID: 5c0e65

damn, only one way to go. try the heavy doors.
>>
No. 211305 ID: c71597

>>211303
Either get a heavy object or get some padding for your hand and break the glass so you can see what's on the other side and possibly remove whatever is blocking the door.
>>
No. 211340 ID: a594b9

>>211305
Yes, this. Let's not give up yet. If we really can't open these doors, then let's check on the big lockers before we leave.
>>
No. 212593 ID: 3416ec
File 12801928629.jpg - (137.51KB , 800x600 , June_33.jpg )
212593

Alrighty, let's check the contents of the smaller locker first.

We have some more blankets, some rags, a container of blood cleaner, another container of blood cleaner, a first aid kit, a box, a plunger dispenser of hand sanitizer, and most notably...

...a thing with wheels. And an antenna.
>>
No. 212595 ID: 1a1252

take both things of blood cleaner and empty them into the room with the exploded guy. take first aide kit, wheel thingy, and antenna with you.
>>
No. 212714 ID: a594b9

>>212593
What's in the box? What's in the BOOOOX?
>>
No. 212731 ID: d3dfb8

>>212714
This.
you may want to use the box to carry shit around, increase our inventory space.
>>
No. 212802 ID: c71597

>>212593
Check the box. And how sturdy is the wheely thingy? Could it be used to smash the glass? If not and if there's not and good glasssmashing stuff in the box then wrap your hand in one of the blankets and punch you way through.
>>
No. 213158 ID: 364db8

Wash your hands by the way. Who knows what kind of horrible zombie infections are about.

Check out the wheel thing. Is it some kind of cleaning robot or what?

You might be able to open the chief physician door if you have some sheet metal that you can slip in between the sliding doors as leverage. Consider taking a locker door off the lockers with your screwdriver for that purpose. Are the locker doors the right shape?
>>
No. 213283 ID: 3416ec
File 128035635063.jpg - (76.47KB , 800x600 , June_34.jpg )
213283

Opening the box, I find...

...a shoulder bag! How terribly convenient!

This should make lugging around the items I found earlier much easier. No more of this bunched up blanket nonsense.

(For added effect, listen to this while looking at the image: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cTwVrRRa-A)
>>
No. 213284 ID: c71597

>>213283
Ok, move over stuff to the bag. Then lets get going with operation smashy window.
>>
No. 213285 ID: 867545

nice find, now on to operation 'clean this shit up' with those blood cleaners.
>>
No. 221555 ID: 3416ec
File 128261681538.jpg - (97.75KB , 800x600 , June_35.jpg )
221555

Transferring the stuff from the blanket wad into the bag takes a few minutes, but they all fit nicely.

As for the wheeled thing...
>>
No. 221557 ID: 3416ec
File 128261682496.jpg - (60.92KB , 800x600 , June_36.jpg )
221557

...it doesn't seem to be that hardy, as the front screen thingy seems to indicate that it has no battery power.

Man, what is this thing? Some kinda robot?
>>
No. 221561 ID: a8cb44

may as well take it. once you find a battery we can figure out what it does. if we can't then it is a good bashing implement.
>>
No. 221769 ID: a594b9

Well... we do have a battery type thing. Flip it over and see if there's a little hatch on the back.
>>
No. 222279 ID: d677cc

>>221769
Oh, hey, point.
>>
No. 222325 ID: 732129

>>221557

It looks likes a cross between a segway and a sex toy. Let's get it running again!
>>
No. 226674 ID: 3416ec
File 128374692913.jpg - (49.41KB , 800x600 , June_37.jpg )
226674

Oh hey, there's some sort of socket on the back. I think I can plug in that strange battery thing I have...
>>
No. 226675 ID: 3416ec
File 128374694055.jpg - (111.43KB , 800x600 , June_38.jpg )
226675

>>SARAH used STRANGE BATTERY on WHEELED OBJECT.

>>STRANGE BATTERY was removed from your inventory.

Well, I guess that's that. Now I wait.
>>
No. 226680 ID: 97cb33

oh, the front changed. turn it around and look at it while holding the battery in place.
>>
No. 228583 ID: 3416ec
File 12840569894.jpg - (54.96KB , 800x600 , June_39.jpg )
228583

The front? I guess it must be shoWHOA IT'S A ROBOT.

"Hellote! it chirps.
>>
No. 228584 ID: 62ec7a

Beat it to death
>>
No. 228588 ID: a594b9

>>228583
Say hello, and ask it what its primary function is.
>>
No. 228589 ID: d677cc

>>228583
"Hite!"
>>
No. 228656 ID: 97cb33

cool, maybe it can access security things?
>>
No. 228685 ID: 732129

>>228583

I dub thee Segdo.
>>
No. 229183 ID: 3416ec
File 128414093194.jpg - (56.92KB , 800x600 , June_40.jpg )
229183

"Uh... hi! Who might you be?"

"My nam Wheelbot! Nice meechoo!"

"I see... um, what do you do?"

"I feex stuffup!"

I think I can see why it was stuffed in a random cabinet...
>>
No. 229201 ID: a594b9

>>229183
What kind of stuff does it fix?
>>
No. 229207 ID: 732129

>>229183

Wheelbot works too. Not the most imaginative name, but it works. It was designed and programmed to be cute, so it obviously was meant to interact with regular staff and families instead of with dedicated technicians. It should be flexible enough to understand what you want even if you don't know the technical terms for what needs fixing. Since he's got no obvious manipulators of his own, I'm willing to bet he's built to interface with a device's native repair systems and act as a protocol interface for laypeople to make a malfunctioning device do what they want.
>>
No. 229213 ID: 9e1214

Maybe it has some kind od memory system and provide us with some information. Ask whether it remembers any previous tasks.
>>
No. 230302 ID: 3416ec
File 128439937595.jpg - (95.63KB , 800x600 , June_41.jpg )
230302

>>STRANGE BATTERY (depleted) was added to your inventory.

"What kind of stuff do you fix?"
"'lectric systems dat break, like doors an consoles!"

"Do you remember anything before I reactivated you?"
"Nopes! Memory lost wif blattery drain!"

Hm. Wheelbot here sounds pretty useful. Too bad he can't fill me in on whatever happened here...
>>
No. 230304 ID: 97cb33

okay, have him diagnose the smaller door, see if he can't make it work. if he can't then i guess have him open up the big door.
>>
No. 230363 ID: e4e724

>>230302
See if he can open the chief physician's door. that actually seems useful.
>>
No. 230606 ID: 3416ec
File 128443614271.jpg - (57.74KB , 800x600 , June_42.jpg )
230606

"Wheelbot, can you help me open this door? I think its jammed."
"I fix!" he chirps and wastes no time rolling up to the physician's door.

It looks like he can access service panels located near devices. A small tool appears from a hatch below its head, and immediately starts poking various things, some of which give off a few sparks.
>>
No. 230608 ID: e31d52

>>230606
So very handy |3
>>
No. 230612 ID: a594b9

>>230606
Try not to think about how much it looks like a dick.

Ask how long it'll be for the door to be fixed. And to be careful.
>>
No. 230805 ID: 3416ec
File 128449308191.jpg - (84.04KB , 800x600 , June_43.jpg )
230805

"How long do you think the repairs will take?"
"All dones!"

I hear a soft 'thunk' and the door swings open. Man, that little robot is quite efficient!
>>
No. 230806 ID: 55c4cf

inquire robot about phallic design
>>
No. 230812 ID: a594b9

>>230805
Enter the office and inspect the dead body on the desk.
>>
No. 231468 ID: e4e724

>>230812
Don't look at the body. it's just as likely to be a zombie, and if that thing bites you, you're screwed. Check the room, loot whatever isn't bloody.
>>
No. 252599 ID: 3416ec
File 128893710425.jpg - (99.65KB , 800x600 , June_44.jpg )
252599

I'm not going to enter the office just yet. With my luck, it's probably going to explode again. So I'm just gonna take a peek...

...yep, there's yet another dead body. This place is seriously starting to scare me.

"Oh dears." remarks Wheelbot. I can share that sentiment.
>>
No. 252600 ID: 31e5bb

good news is he is totally dead and wont explode. better loot the place.
>>
No. 252733 ID: c71597

>>252599
Hmm, he's probably dead. That much blood should be inside the body, not outside. Still, doesn't hurt to make sure. Go see if he's still warm and if there's any heart beat.

The wound looks very much self inflicted. It's possible he might have left some message behind on why he did it. Or there could be some files that could give you clues to what's going on here. In either case it doesn't hurt to search around a bit.
>>
No. 252743 ID: eac7aa

wield wheelbot as a menancing moving dildo case the dead guy raises himself from the dead.
>>
No. 253870 ID: 52fc84

Check for body for grimdark suicide note and wallet.
>>
No. 256546 ID: 3416ec
File 128980088727.png - (102.87KB , 800x600 , June_45.png )
256546

Uugghhh! This entire room has the sickly metallic smell of bOH GEEZ THAT IS A LOT OF BLOOD.

Breathing through my mouth and trying to steady my nerves, I touch the body.

Cold as stone.

I'd rather not rifle though the corpse, seeing as how that's far too creepy and nerve-wracking for me. A small part of me is curious as to why this man would seemingly cut his own throat with an exacto-knife or scalpel or whatever that is.

-nghuk. I wanna barf.
>>
No. 256548 ID: 6d73d9

well you can't right now. you need to keep your nutrients up. also getting used to it is a good idea.
anyway, check the other things.
>>
No. 256552 ID: fd6d7e

>>256546

Read that certificate on the wall!
>>
No. 256562 ID: 1854db

>>256546
Take the scalpel-like thing.
>>
No. 256584 ID: c71597

>>256546
Try to get that scalpel loose, don't cure yourself on it. Then put it in your bag and explore the rest of the room. See if there's anything on the computer or if you can find anything in the drawers of the desk.
>>
No. 256631 ID: 40cb26

>>256546
He stabbed himself with a scalpel on the neck, and bled out through his jugular. Even after he passed out from the blood loss, his heart kept pushing it out before it stops. So yeah, lotsa blood. Don't touch any of it unless you have rubber gloves or something because that shit is nasty.

Check out that thing on the drawers behind you instead.
>>
No. 256633 ID: 190da0

There's a small air-vent - too samll for you, but maybe you could send wheel-bot on a scouting mission.
>>
No. 258059 ID: 3416ec
File 12901997149.png - (83.40KB , 800x600 , June_46.png )
258059

>>BLOODY SURGICAL SCALPEL was added to your inventory.
Hopefully I'll find a way to clean this off before I can use it. It's covered with dried blood. And it makes my skin crawl.

The certificate on the wall belongs to a Malcom Llewelyn for a Degree in Medicine from the University of Torion. It's very regal looking.

The cabinet contains quite some items; more blankets, cotton swabs, adhesive bandages, toothpaste, petroleum jelly, soap, latex gloves, huge containers of rubbing alcohol, stacks of papers and forms, and boxes of tweezers and scissors.
>>
No. 258060 ID: 542606

take some gloves in case you need to touch something icky. and some bandages. then check the dresser. then see where robot went.
>>
No. 258064 ID: c71597

>>258059
Grab gloves, tweezers and some scissors.

Lets check out the computer next and after that the desk is goined to have to be examined.
>>
No. 258112 ID: 1854db

What's the robot doing?
>>
No. 258114 ID: 59e64b

Equipped with the gloves you now can take a closer look at the corpse.
>>
No. 258321 ID: 3416ec
File 129024159376.png - (84.58KB , 800x600 , June_47.png )
258321

Picking up the large PDA on the drawers, I turn it on. Upon booting up, it loads the personal log of the Head Physician. Apparently it was the last application to be used and was never closed.

What I read disturbs me greatly...

>>Log text: http://bit.ly/a4LCUv
>>
No. 258329 ID: a77003

looks like you and some other guy were hit with ... SOMETHING. everyone else died from him using his powers. you having been exposed to the same energy are immune, and the only side effects so far is limited force-push and us helpful voices in your brain.
>>
No. 258367 ID: 701a19

>>258321
Ok, you've been in a coma since May 31st. Quickly check the PDA's clock to see what date it is before anything can happen to make that stop being an option. Then start perusing what else the PDA can do.
Following that, try to read the PDA's passwords from the dead guy's mind - because hey, why not?
>>
No. 258381 ID: c71597

>>258321
So some guys coma dreams changed everyone and drove them insane. Look out for elder gods.

Chances are he might still be asleep. We should probably try to find him. He should be near the trauma ward. So lets go look for maps of the facility.
>>
No. 262061 ID: 3416ec
File 129158020898.png - (37.79KB , 694x768 , June_48.png )
262061

Oops, I totally forgot to grab the gloves, tweezers, and scissors.

>SURGICAL GLOVES, TWEEZERS, and SCISSORS have been added to your inventory.

I can't find what the date is, only that it's a little before 9 AM. I guess these PDA's are supposed to be synced to the network this place has.

Nothing else on this PDA is accessible; all the programs and folders are password protected or encrypted. Which, gathering this belongs to a doctor, sounds about right.

It's frustrating not knowing what happened to yourself prior to an incident like this. It's like... a gray curtain pulled over your memories in your head and you can't seem to throw it open no matter what you do.

And it certainly doesn't help that this place is creepy as hell.
>>
No. 262070 ID: c71597

>>262061
Seems like you got everything in here. Onwards then, won't make any progress by simply standing around.
>>
No. 262073 ID: c71597

>>262061
Oh, and try brianna as a password.
>>
No. 264052 ID: bc9415

>>262073
may as well. then i guess leave the room and try that last door.
>>
No. 265389 ID: 3416ec
File 129282001395.png - (106.53KB , 800x600 , June_49.png )
265389

Brianna doesn't work. This doctor must have been vigilant about password security.

Yeah, no sense in standing around here. I need to find a way to get out of this place. Or at least find out whatever the hell is going on that leaves so much blood and corpses and exploding people around.

...where did Wheelbot go?
>>
No. 265390 ID: 3416ec
File 12928200206.png - (28.50KB , 800x600 , June_50.png )
265390

...oh. I guess he went in there.
>>
No. 265406 ID: 1854db

Read note, follow wheelbot.
>>
No. 265418 ID: 3416ec
File 12928303302.png - (47.15KB , 800x600 , June_51.png )
265418

It says "Please remember to put away all equipment and supplies after you're done; your mother does not work here."

Entering the lab, the first thing that catches my eye is a static-filled monitor, which Wheelbot is diligently attempting to repair, judging from all the tinkering noises coming from that direction.
>>
No. 265451 ID: 60477c

double back to that small locker, blood-b-gone that scalpel. also, blood b gone that corpse, then rifle though the now non blood soaked corpse.
>>
No. 265455 ID: c2c011

>>265418
Check the cabinet in the corner. Might contain something interesting.
>>
No. 265460 ID: 1854db

READ ALL THE NOTES
>>
No. 265924 ID: 3416ec
File 129306873687.png - (59.50KB , 800x600 , June_52.png )
265924

The cabinet is locked somehow. There aren't any handles to pull it open with, so I imagine there's a different kind of lock in place.

There are many notes posted on the wall. Some read:
"Urine sample 0043 ready for testing."
"Analgesic supply low, requisition more."
"Request blood samples from Barauk, Nátulcien, and William. Perform genetic analysis stat"
"Thromboxane? Inner ear? Bacterial??"
"Close window shade to keep room warm"
"Microscope #3 broke, please borrow #8"


Wait, a WINDOW? This is it! A chance to find out where I am!
>>
No. 265926 ID: 3416ec
File 129306885955.png - (44.43KB , 800x600 , June_53.png )
265926

Man, after about a half hour of wandering around this creepy place, I can find out what sort of building I'm in. It's about time, too. I'm just about ready to break this window and escape.

Now let's see where...
>>
No. 265927 ID: 3416ec
File 129306890539.png - (18.38KB , 800x600 , June_54.png )
265927

I...
>>
No. 265928 ID: 3416ec
File 129306893086.png - (20.42KB , 800x600 , June_55.png )
265928

...
>>
No. 265929 ID: 3416ec
File 12930689664.png - (96.41KB , 800x600 , June_56.png )
265929

...
>>
No. 265930 ID: 3416ec
File 129306899095.png - (19.70KB , 800x600 , act_1_end.png )
265930

...shit.
>>
No. 265933 ID: 8d8786

Cool
>>
No. 265952 ID: cf2533

I like that spaceship design.

At first it says "Internal Revenue Service" before subtly adding "IN SPACE!!".
>>
No. 265974 ID: 3416ec

If you have any comments, constructive criticisms, advice, or the like, please let me know in the discussion thread: http://quest.lv/kusaba/questdis/res/333078.html

I welcome any and all feedback. I really want to make this the best quest I can.
>>
No. 266063 ID: c2c011

>>265929
Awesome.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]

Delete post []
Password