[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 167383475622.png - (10.86KB , 500x500 , p0.png )
1053866 No. 1053866 ID: 9ea24b

A sequel to https://questden.org/wiki/One_evening_rabid_tippler_quest. will conclude tomorrow evening. this is my idea of a break from pokemon quest
Expand all images
>>
No. 1053867 ID: 9ea24b
File 167383476683.png - (11.60KB , 500x500 , p1.png )
1053867

here’s how it’s going to go gents. i have here a collection of my blorbos, aka fictional characters that im fond of. i am going to put them in a problem sleuth style doll house one at a time and they (with your suggestions) have to try and escape before i grab them by the scruff in my teeth and shake them until their poor little necks snap. you can also ask me questions
>>
No. 1053868 ID: 9ea24b
File 167383480529.png - (8.17KB , 500x500 , p2.png )
1053868

here we have the scrimblo of the moment, general grievous from star war. the moment i laid my eyes upon him as a youth watching prequel 3 i knew he was the one. lightsabers not included.
>>
No. 1053870 ID: 38349b

> Examine chest (box to the right) for your multiple arms
>>
No. 1053871 ID: 629f2e

> Look out the window at the hungry beast who will probably kill you.
>>
No. 1053872 ID: 8483cf

Start a collection of flashlights
>>
No. 1053873 ID: efa0a8

Cough politely to get the attention of anyone in the house.
>>
No. 1053874 ID: 9ea24b
File 167383571847.png - (10.93KB , 500x500 , p3.png )
1053874

>look out window at hungry beast
oh god, you’re just a little guy. a little plastic sci fi man come alive a la toy story. you are going to be eaten by that dreadful monster

>examine box to the right
It’s one of those openable dollhouse chests! immense value from the toys r us indeed. inside you find a set of three keys

>start a collection of flashlights
you really want a series of cylindrical objects to hang at your waist. you think that would make you happy

>cough politely
hoooookkhahawkwkhah kaf kof hack weeze. you are a master of coughing. you hear movement behind the wall with the safe
>>
No. 1053876 ID: 15c72a

>>1053874
Go into hallway and check the room that's behind that wall.
>>
No. 1053877 ID: 38349b

What if you took a bite out of the eye, just a small bite, before running down the hallway
>>
No. 1053878 ID: 9ea24b
File 167383673955.png - (11.10KB , 500x500 , p4.png )
1053878

>bite eye
you don’t have a jaw, otherwise you’d try

>go out door
you use one of the keys on the door. who even makes keys this small for a dollhouse? toys r us you sunnuva gun you’ve done it again.

blocking your path outside the door is a giant and therefore normal sized bust of george lucas!
>>
No. 1053880 ID: 629f2e

> Test out keys on the wall safe to see if any open it up
>>
No. 1053881 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053878
Bust the bust, the key must be inside of his brain.
>>
No. 1053882 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053881
The conceptual key. I realize this might be a confusing statement when we just had a key.
>>
No. 1053883 ID: 9ea24b
File 167383870732.png - (9.76KB , 500x500 , p5.png )
1053883

>test keys on wall safe
the safe facade opens to reveal a picture of a handsome fish.

>bust the bust!
you have high VIGOR and are more than capable of clobbering the bust with your plastic fists. in the rubble you find your first comforting cylinder! you immediately put it on your belt.
>>
No. 1053884 ID: 8483cf

Proceed down the hall, now having acquired cylindrical superiority
>>
No. 1053885 ID: 629f2e

> Prick your finger and fill in the fish picture with red blood, correctly identifying it as a red herring.
>>
No. 1053886 ID: 15c72a

>>1053883
Acquire hallway, investigate door.
>>
No. 1053887 ID: 9ea24b
File 167384012321.png - (9.23KB , 500x500 , p6.png )
1053887

>cover the fish in blood
you don’t have any blood, sadly. on closer inspection you see that the fish’s eye holes are cut open, revealing the room beyond.

>open the room next door
well you’re headed that way anyway, no need to check who’s there beforehand. you use your last key and find a fellow scrimbly blimblo sitting in the other room.

holy shit it’s mayuri kurotsuchi from the manga bleach by kubo tite! tippler sure knows how to pick ‘em.
>>
No. 1053888 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053883
A fine start to our collection.

>>1053887
Ask who was phone.
>>
No. 1053889 ID: 8483cf

Why is phone?
>>
No. 1053890 ID: e51896

Everybody asks who is phone, but nobody asks how is phone
>>
No. 1053893 ID: 9ea24b
File 167384117261.png - (9.83KB , 500x500 , p7.png )
1053893

>examine phone
it’s a perfectly functional mini phone, except that it’s missing batteries. technology is very advanced these days.

mayuri greets you pleasantly. he is waiting for his turn to escape from the dollhouse after you’re eaten by the monster. you look around the rest of his room and see a chest similar to your own, and a matching poster of a handsome fish.
>>
No. 1053894 ID: e51896

eh, let him keep the chest for when it's his turn to go out on his own adventure.

but you're gonna take that poster of the fish.
>>
No. 1053895 ID: 629f2e

> Try to persuade the monster to eat the Bleach character first, on the grounds that there are more interesting stories to tell with you
>>
No. 1053896 ID: 8483cf

Ask about the fish.
>>
No. 1053897 ID: 15c72a

>>1053893
I don't think this room is worth the time. What else was in the hallway?
>>
No. 1053898 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053893
Check comfort cylinder for battery for phone.
>>
No. 1053900 ID: 9ea24b
File 167384294542.png - (6.61KB , 500x500 , p8.png )
1053900

>persuade monster to eat bleach character first because bleach is traaaaaaaash
i know the bleach ending upset people but i don’t think star wars had any better of a showing. you’re welcome to make your case tho, i’d love to hear it.

>take poster off wall
you ask mayuri if he knows who this handsome fish is. he replies that it’s the most famous tippler blorbo of them all, carl marks. you peel carl free and wrap him into a less comforting cylinder.

>check comfort cylinder for battery
you unscrew the bottom of your cylinder and extract its sweet power crystal.

>check hallway
there’s a staircase leading to the ground floor.
>>
No. 1053902 ID: a7a180

Grievous dies forty years before anything that happened in the sequels would be his problem.
Use crystal on phone.
>>
No. 1053903 ID: e51896

Don't go down the steps like a boring dweeb, instead, do the cool thing and slide down the stair rail!

>you can also ask me questions

So... caught any big fish lately IRL?
>>
No. 1053904 ID: dd15aa

>>1053900
Power phone
Order pizza to satiate monster
>>
No. 1053916 ID: 15c72a

DESCEND
>>
No. 1053921 ID: 9ea24b
File 167388082802.png - (8.78KB , 500x500 , p9.png )
1053921

>put crystal in phone
the phone is now functional!

>order pizza to the location
this is a great idea, the monster will be distracted when the pizza comes and you can make your escape from the dollhouse.

>slide down stair rail like a badass
you enter the kitchen. inside is…oh my god. it can’t be–

THE FUCKING EVIL WHEEL FROM WALLE!!!!!
>>
No. 1053922 ID: 9ea24b
File 167388085049.png - (11.18KB , 500x500 , p10.png )
1053922

meanwhile…

>the sequels were not grievous’ problem he was already dead
true. the prequels had their own writing problems though. mayuri was like the one bleach character that had a full and well-developed arc, which is insane to say, so grievous is still on the chopping block first.

>catch any big fish lately?
unfortunately no, carp aren’t active during winter.
>>
No. 1053923 ID: 9ea24b
File 167388163883.png - (8.70KB , 500x500 , p11.png )
1053923

oh yeah also i made a short visual novel about body trying to figure out where her brain came from, plugging because body is a blorbo.

https://tippler.itch.io/post-mortem
>>
No. 1053926 ID: a7a180

Eat body.
What is Otto attached to? Can you steer the dollhouse?
>>
No. 1053927 ID: c41c1f

>>1053921
Tell Auto "this sentence is false" to distract him like the inferior droid based consciousness he is. Then search the kitchen for objects or use.
>>
No. 1053930 ID: 87e33c

>>1053926
> Tippler, Eat body

> Grievous, Kiss the sexy evil wheel, but hope your wife GladOS isn't around to see this
>>
No. 1053932 ID: e51896

What other questden blorbos do you own, whether ot be yours or someone else's characters?

In other words, your favorite questden characters.
>>
No. 1053933 ID: 9ea24b
File 167389344685.png - (11.88KB , 500x500 , p12.png )
1053933

>tippler: eat body
numnumnumnum delicious. like a hamburger with the texture of an overripe persimmon.

>bleach
i would like to make one revision to past statements, kenpachi has a decent character arc too.

>favorite quest blorbos
it’s very simple, any of my male characters who are vaguely to very evil and vaguely to very fruity. body is the exception to the rule because body is pogged up.

ex. niccolo, silicon, normal & guy, boss
>>
No. 1053934 ID: 9ea24b
File 167389345642.png - (10.76KB , 500x500 , p13.png )
1053934

>gg: examine droid
this wheel that’s fixed to the ceiling on some kind of chassis is a droid and therefore you don’t like him. you give him a paradox that always works on the battle droids and he starts fizzling and making sad squawking noises.

>steer the dollhouse!
you spin the wheel, which rotates the dollhouse around its y-axis. you look around the kitchen for other useful items. there’s a quaint fridge and a stove, and a door that leads to the monster’s realm.
>>
No. 1053936 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053934
Perfect. We can watch from the window for the pizza to arrive and then use the door to escape.
Check if the door is locked.
>>
No. 1053937 ID: a7a180

Honk Auto, open fridge.
>>
No. 1053938 ID: b90810

Aim for the door once it opens.
Then push the wheel's big red button.
>>
No. 1053939 ID: 9ea24b
File 167389900193.png - (9.73KB , 500x500 , p14.png )
1053939

>honk auto
one of his cylinders pops off and you add it to your collection with great pleasure.

>check dollhouse exit
it’s unlocked! you begin to formulate your escape plan. you turn the house until you can see the exit and wait for the pizza delivery to come. while the monster is distracted, you bolt!

grievous has successfully escaped with 3 of 4 cylinders! you are now mayuri.
>>
No. 1053940 ID: a7a180

Use the sharingan to find the monster's weakness, idk I didn't watch bleach.
>>
No. 1053945 ID: bf9b7c

Mayuri: Call a psychic hotline
>>
No. 1053946 ID: 9ea24b
File 167390309949.png - (11.81KB , 500x500 , p15.png )
1053946

>activate sharingan
you have a high SHONEN MANGA stat. you can call on the power of any one shonen protagonist to come to your aid.

>call up the runner up in the tumblr sexyman tournament
you call a psychic help line for input on a manga series that is better written than yours. wow, mob psycho really is quite good! too bad tippler didn’t imprint on one of the characters like a just hatched baby bird.
>>
No. 1053948 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053946
Ask psychic hotline about secret passages in the dollhouse.
>>
No. 1053956 ID: e63b94

Use the power of Saitama to punch a hole through the dollhouse, and then the regular house, and then the evil organ in the monster.

It is known that all monsters have an organ that produces their evilness.
>>
No. 1053957 ID: 9ea24b
File 167391582633.png - (11.54KB , 500x500 , p16.png )
1053957

>secret passages
the doll house isn’t quite fancy enough for that.

>call upon saitama for help
wow ok one punch man is shonen, says right there on the internet. you get one unstoppable and vaguely comedic punch, how do you use it?
>>
No. 1053958 ID: bf9b7c

>>1053957
Punch through time and escape 100 years into the future when the monster is dead or crippled by old age.
>>
No. 1053959 ID: 87e33c

>>1053958
seconding this absolutely hilarious event because then we can see what tippler thinks the future looks like
>>
No. 1053960 ID: b90810

Threaten to punch the monster's vorephilic desire so the monster lets you go.
>>
No. 1053963 ID: 9ea24b
File 167392170113.png - (9.22KB , 500x500 , p17.png )
1053963

>punch 100 years into the future
you thrust your fist forward, shattering the fabric of reality. everything blurs, and when the walls stop spinning you find yourself still in the dollhouse because that plastic ain’t going anywhere baby.

you peek out the window and see a headstone for the monster’s grave. clearly the monster starved to death waiting for you to emerge.

mayuri has escaped! the only blorbo who’s left is auto the fucking wheel. i haven’t even seen wall-e, im a wreck.
>>
No. 1053965 ID: 87e33c

Auto, do a little dance, but also rotate pointlessly while you do it. Perhaps your god will be lenient towards you and not consume your sweet plastic flesh
>>
No. 1053967 ID: a7a180

Auto's plugged into the dollhouse. Spin that thing and ollie on outta there.
>>
No. 1053970 ID: bf9b7c

Auto: The dollhouse somehow ends up outside in the future. Wield the powers of deterministic causality and roll off of the table like a wheel to escape outside while the pizza guy is at the door.
>>
No. 1053971 ID: 9ea24b
File 167392446794.png - (12.39KB , 500x500 , p18.png )
1053971

>spin
after that terrible paradox wrecked havoc on your internal logic, you’re feeling very limp and flaccid. you give a weak little spin and the dollhouse rotates with you.

>spin faster
if you spin fast enough, maybe you’ll get the dollhouse to tip over so you can roll away!

>spin even faster
luckily you dumped all your stats into your WELL-OILED JOINTS, so it’s child’s play to increase your rotation to ludicrous angular velocity.
>>
No. 1053972 ID: 9ea24b
File 167392448871.png - (13.00KB , 500x500 , p19.png )
1053972

i tell the pizza man that i did not order a pizza but also i feel bad that he came all the way here so i take the pizza and pay him anyway. after eating body i really don’t have much of an appetite.

unbeknownst to me, the dollhouse has fallen over and is headed for my shins at an obscene speed. i am knocked off balance and summarily defeated.

i can’t believe i only got to eat body. i suppose it’s fitting to eat mine own creations. there’s some kind of metaphor in there.

how about one last update for any lingering questions?
>>
No. 1053973 ID: dd15aa

>>1053972
Auto: Reunite with Mayuri 100 years in the future and make out or something
>>
No. 1053976 ID: 9ea24b
File 167392767129.png - (12.03KB , 500x500 , p20.png )
1053976

>auto and mayori: reunite in the future and make-out
wow, it's everything i could have ever asked for. thanks for reading!
>>
No. 1053978 ID: a7a180

How does plastic taste like hamburger to you? I think you need a doctor.


Delete post []
Password