[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 10429)
Message
File []
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 41314 unique user posts. View catalog

File 124822801475.jpg - (35.45KB , 846x600 , mqtitle.jpg )
10429 No. 10429 ID: 227d44

I sit at my desk and dream of what shall be. I will tempt the strongest men to my side and conquer the entire region...
Expand all images
>>
No. 10430 ID: 227d44
File 124822806619.jpg - (23.26KB , 846x600 , mq1.jpg )
10430

But for now, I'm just at my shitty job, sitting at my shitty desk.

What the hell do I do?
>>
No. 10431 ID: a3b36a

Start stapling your files on the wrong corner. It'll throw everyone off.
>>
No. 10432 ID: 1bd41b

LOOT EVERYTHING.
AKA Steal Office Supplies.
>>
No. 10433 ID: 227d44
File 124822861058.jpg - (25.23KB , 846x600 , Mq2.jpg )
10433

>>10431
Meh, already did that. Didn't seem to piss anyone off but my boss. Man, that reduced pay is great.

>>10432
I would, but the most valuable stuff is in the second drawer to the filing cabinet, and it's locked. Where the fuck did I put that key?
>>
No. 10434 ID: 34d3ad

>>10433

Lounge in chair. Escape into realm of MAKE BELIEVE.
>>
No. 10435 ID: 1afd58

>>10433
KEEP ON RUBBIN' THAT BUD- oh wait

Examine bookshelf, flip through all books for possbile hidden key
>>
No. 10436 ID: 5c469d

>>10433
that bastard cut your pay because of a joke?
i suggest 'reducing' his 'pay' with your keys on his car.
>>
No. 10437 ID: d5b2d6

Make table into a fort.
>>
No. 10438 ID: 06b21e

>>10433
Leave work.

Find Necronomicon.
>>
No. 10439 ID: 227d44
File 12482291111.jpg - (25.13KB , 846x600 , Mq3.jpg )
10439

>>10435
Oh god...so damn tired...my arm hurts from all that flipping...no luck, though.

>>10436
I would, but I can't find the damn key.
>>
No. 10441 ID: 1bd41b

>>10439
Break the damn lock. Fuck responsibility.
If anyone asks, it was always like that.
>>
No. 10442 ID: 227d44
File 124822963654.jpg - (24.76KB , 846x600 , Mq4.jpg )
10442

>>10441
You know what? You're right. FUCK this shit. I'm tired of this bullshit at work. Here I g-

...
>>
No. 10443 ID: 227d44
File 12482296521.jpg - (29.22KB , 846x600 , mq5.jpg )
10443

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK
>>
No. 10444 ID: 227d44
File 124822976624.jpg - (27.88KB , 846x600 , mq6.jpg )
10444

>>10443
FINE. WHAT THE FUCK EVER. I took it. Now what?
>>
No. 10445 ID: 0dc731

>>10439
Do you have a laser pointer, paper, pencil and a paperclip?

We can guide you through fabricating a key to that filing cabinet.
>>
No. 10446 ID: 0dc731

>>10445
Well, I was a bit late, huh?
>>
No. 10505 ID: 7fb314

>>10444
Unlock cabinet, duh.
>>
No. 10638 ID: 227d44
File 124829010828.jpg - (23.01KB , 846x600 , mq7.jpg )
10638

>>10505
Ok, its unlocked. And...that's not normally there. Whatever it is, it appears to be staring at me. What should I do?
>>
No. 10649 ID: 9a71e2

>>10638
Put mask on.
Peer at surroundings through eye.
>>
No. 10658 ID: 227d44
File 124829094679.jpg - (23.07KB , 846x600 , mq8.jpg )
10658

>>10649

It doesn't appear to be a mask...Although its eye has taken on a foreboding hue of blood red, it hasn't done anything yet.
>>
No. 10661 ID: 9a71e2

>>10658
Close drawer, trick coworker into opening drawer.
>>
No. 10666 ID: f373c2

Say hello. It's best to green alien eldritch beings with a friendly demeanor.
>>
No. 10673 ID: 227d44
File 124829180986.jpg - (34.47KB , 846x600 , mq9.jpg )
10673

>>10666
I say hello, but there's no respooOOOOOAGH
>>
No. 10674 ID: 227d44
File 124829182145.jpg - (8.48KB , 846x600 , mq10.jpg )
10674

>>
No. 10684 ID: 227d44
File 124829245132.jpg - (27.08KB , 846x600 , mq11.jpg )
10684

>>10674
Guys? Why can't I feel the right side of my face?
>>
No. 10685 ID: 9a71e2

>>10681
Because it's an eldritch abomination from beyond the stars now.
Go online and search up 'Tentacle Rape' to see the inevitable results.
>>
No. 10686 ID: 5c469d

>>10684
move into opera house, learn to play organ, learn to sing.
call yourself the phantom.
kidnap hot wimmens, sing to them.
>>
No. 10700 ID: 227d44
File 124829302269.jpg - (26.75KB , 846x600 , Mq12.jpg )
10700

>>10686
I can't sing for my life. Who the hell do you think I am? Ludy, the great kobold bard?

"GANT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE? GET BACK TO WORK."

Shit, it's my boss...what should I do?
>>
No. 10871 ID: f3764c

>>10700
Have your floating chair do your paperwork for you while you sneak out.
>>
No. 10890 ID: 227d44
File 124830052922.jpg - (27.16KB , 846x600 , mq13.jpg )
10890

>>10871
...What floating chair?

Man, I knew I was going insane whenever you voices started popping into my head, but this is a bit much.
>>
No. 10901 ID: 227d44
File 124830115554.jpg - (32.43KB , 846x600 , mq14.jpg )
10901

>>10890
...Did anyone notice the fact that my books just fucking disappeared?
>>
No. 10941 ID: 139636

>>10901
Throw them all on the ground and tear them up. That'll teach them, disappearing like that.
>>
No. 10951 ID: f373c2

>>10941
No! We don't go tearing up everything that hides from us. What would abstract creatures from beyond think of us if we behaved like that?
>>
No. 11015 ID: 139636

>>10951
They'd let us join their 'rip and tear the humans' club?
>>
No. 11112 ID: 227d44
File 124831320150.jpg - (33.68KB , 846x600 , mq15.jpg )
11112

>>10941
What is with your obsessions with me mangling books?

"GANT, I'M COMING IN! IF YOU AREN'T WORKING, ITS YOUR ASS!"

Shit. Where's the Morrison papers?
>>
No. 11121 ID: 670155

>>11112

You don't want to keep working at this dump anyway, when your boss comes in, give him a piece of your mind...MIND MIND MIND!
>>
No. 11132 ID: 139636

>>11112
Screw the Morrison papers, you're a free man! Hide by the doors so you can ambush your boss as he enters.
>>
No. 11143 ID: 227d44
File 124831911962.jpg - (33.66KB , 846x600 , mq16.jpg )
11143

>>11121
>mind
>Mind
>MIND

You know what, voices?

"GANT, I'M COMING IN!!"
>>
No. 11145 ID: 227d44
File 124831914469.jpg - (38.10KB , 846x600 , mq17.jpg )
11145

I think I like you.

"3...2...1!"
>>
No. 11146 ID: 227d44
File 124831918550.jpg - (42.39KB , 846x600 , mq118.jpg )
11146

"Gant...what the hell is this?!"

How should I kill him, voices?
>>
No. 11149 ID: d0213f

>>11146
Blow his mind.
>>
No. 11150 ID: 139636

>>11146
You know what, we don't need to actually kill him. Just knock him out and swap clothes with him. Then take over his life - go home, bang his wife, complain about your employees. The next day ask him where those Morrison papers are.
>>
No. 11152 ID: 06b21e

>>11146
Don't.

Pin him to the wall with the desk.

Keep him there, have an emotional tirade that you're sick of his bullshit, and give him a threat that will keep him paranoid and fearing for his life for the rest of his days.
>>
No. 11155 ID: 670155

Use desk to propel him out a window!
>>
No. 11157 ID: 227d44
File 124832126620.jpg - (50.14KB , 846x600 , mq19.jpg )
11157

>>11152
"UGH"
>>
No. 11158 ID: 227d44
File 124832139634.jpg - (44.40KB , 846x600 , mq20.jpg )
11158

>>11157
"You know boss? I've worked here for 10 damn years. You hear that? TEN FUCKING YEARS you took away from my life to waste it with this bullshit. Not anymore. Hell, you might as well consider this my official resignation. I'm seriously thinking about killing you for all the shit you put me through. But I won't do that. Yet.

"YET?!"

"Did I say you could fucking talk? No, I didn't. Now, If you tell anyone about this, I will find you. I don't care where you are, I'll find you, and I will shove this desk up your ass. Do you hear me?"

"...Yes."

"Good. Now get out."
>>
No. 11160 ID: 227d44
File 124832169730.jpg - (35.35KB , 846x600 , mq21.jpg )
11160

Well, he seemed eager to leave.

What now?
>>
No. 11161 ID: 139636

>>11158
Loot BUILDING.
>>
No. 11162 ID: 45afb1

Well lets see, you got power. That is good. I'm thinking... Take out all the world powers.
>>
No. 11164 ID: 139636

>>11160
Take over world. Tell scientists to build time machine. Fly to the future. Take over alien planets. Rule galactic empire. ???. PROFIT.
>>
No. 11166 ID: 227d44
File 124832256470.jpg - (33.00KB , 846x600 , mq22.jpg )
11166

>>11162
...How in the hell do you expect me to overthrow all of civilizations leaders? Let's face it, while I can manipulate somewhat heavy objects, doesn't mean that I can lift EXTREMELY heavy objects...I need a plan...
>>
No. 11167 ID: 139636

>>11166
While we think one up, let's see what the outside of your office looks like.
>>
No. 11171 ID: 227d44
File 124832367333.jpg - (18.05KB , 846x600 , mq24.jpg )
11171

>>11167
God damn, but it is dark in here. My boss must have ditched the place and locked it down after I threatened him.

Where the FUCK does he get off?

Where's the fucking light switch?
>>
No. 11172 ID: 06b21e

>>11171
See with your mind, not your eyes.
>>
No. 11180 ID: 227d44
File 124832577691.jpg - (18.31KB , 846x600 , mq25.jpg )
11180

>>11172
Oh, there it is. Duh.
>>
No. 11181 ID: 227d44
File 124832581338.jpg - (29.86KB , 846x600 , mq26.jpg )
11181

>>11180
Oh. Um...shit.

*SESSION 1 END*
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts]

Delete post []
Password