[Burichan] [Futaba] [Nice] [Pony]  -  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]
[Catalog View] :: [Graveyard] :: [Rules] :: [Quests] :: [Discussions] :: [Wiki]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [Last 100 posts]
Posting mode: Reply
Name (optional)
Email (optional, will be displayed)
Subject    (optional, usually best left blank)
Message
File []
Password  (for deleting posts, automatically generated)
  • How to format text
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10000 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File 165094401929.png - (96.87KB , 500x500 , p0.png )
1030383 No. 1030383 ID: eedbeb

A very NSFW quest about a dog named Rosie.
Expand all images
>>
No. 1030384 ID: eedbeb
File 165094403834.png - (109.47KB , 500x500 , p1.png )
1030384

“Ah!”

I’m sitting in a deserted alley, fingers up my pussy with no idea how I got there. I’m embarrassingly naked, though I can’t smell anyone close by.
>>
No. 1030385 ID: eedbeb
File 165094405029.png - (63.68KB , 500x500 , p2.png )
1030385

I’m super horny. I’m always horny because I’ve never been able to cum. Penetration is nada, vibrators don’t work on me, butt stuff just hurts. It sucks. 24 years old and never experienced the joy of orgasm. I thought that new toy I bought would help but I guess not.

Fingers certainly won’t do me any good. I wipe them off on my fluff.
>>
No. 1030386 ID: 96c896

Is there anything else in the alley? Your clothes, maybe? Peek out to see if anyone's around.
>>
No. 1030387 ID: 629f2e

Have you done anything with others, or have all your efforts so far been solo?

Also, you should probably get an idea of your situation. Check for clothes, try to figure out where you are, etc.
>>
No. 1030388 ID: ce39da

If you've never orgasmed before, what's all this mess on your hands and crotch?

Considering "that new toy" is the only thing we already know of that's new, one might suspect that it caused the blackout in your memory.
>>
No. 1030391 ID: afe7de

Did you orgasm and orgasms are just passing out?
>>
No. 1030393 ID: e51896

Maybe you fell out of a window? Look up and see if there are open windows
>>
No. 1030395 ID: e5709d

Oh, you poor, diseased puppy! We must help you immediately!

But seriously, priority one is finding clothes. The assholes in law enforcement arrest people for years just because they've been mugged of their decency.
>>
No. 1030398 ID: eedbeb
File 165094543542.png - (42.16KB , 500x500 , p3.png )
1030398

>Alley
The alley has some garbage cans and random detritus. My clothes are nowhere to be seen.

>Seeeex?
Yes I’ve had sex, I even have a boyfriend, fat lot of good he is. No luck.

>Why’s your hand all messy
Internal lubrication.
>>
No. 1030399 ID: eedbeb
File 165094544259.png - (85.48KB , 500x500 , p4.png )
1030399

>New toy?
I got one of those clit sucker vibrator things, last thing I remember is lying in bed trying it out.

>Fall out of a window?
I look around some more. This definitely isn’t the alley near my apartment.

>Passed out?
Okay, but then how did I end up here?
>>
No. 1030402 ID: e51896

consider scheduling a doctors appointment for your orgasm issue once you get out of this situation

Anyway, Maybe the clit sucker sucked your entire body inside of it, and now you're inside the vibrator and theres a city inside for some reason?

...

Nahh, cant be.

Joking aside, Check inside the trash, see if theres a box or something to cover yourself, or your face with to hide your identify. Hope theres no rat inside.
>>
No. 1030404 ID: 629f2e

Sleepwalking perhaps?

You need to get home, try identifying the street you're on if you can and estimate how far away you are.
>>
No. 1030405 ID: 96c896

Maybe the clit sucker worked and you went temporarily insane from the experience.

If it's an alley it connects to a street. Look out at the street to see if anyone's around.
Consider covering yourself with trash lid.
>>
No. 1030407 ID: e51896

Waaaaaait a minute

Your last name wouldn't happen to be... "Palms", would it?
>>
No. 1030410 ID: 22ff34

I hear a sneeze is supposed to be sorta like 1/8th of an orgasm or something like that. Tried huffing pepper?
>>
No. 1030411 ID: c92a02

Maybe you get short-term amnesia from orgasms, and the new clitsucker 5000 gave you a mind-blowing orgasm from treating your clit like a pigeon in a jet turbine. A terrible fate.
Walk out into the street and triangulate your coordinates.
>>
No. 1030413 ID: e5709d

Well, it's not like your orgasms cause you to teleport to another dimension fully amnesic and
intact.

>>1030407
I bet it's either this or 'Dates'.

>What d-
Wear the trash can as a hat!
>>
No. 1030488 ID: eedbeb
File 165101479111.png - (85.51KB , 500x500 , p5.png )
1030488

>Check trash
I find an old cardboard box and fashion it into a very poor skirt which I have to hold up with one paw at all times.

>Maybe you had an orgasm so strong you got amnesia
I sure hope not, but I guess I have no way of knowing.

>Maybe you had an orgasm so strong you dimension hopped
Now that’s just ridiculous. I’ve heard of people getting blessings from the ancient dog gods, but nothing super major.
>>
No. 1030489 ID: eedbeb
File 165101480044.png - (93.27KB , 500x500 , p6.png )
1030489

>Lassie come home
I exit the alley and get my bearings, blushing under the stares of passerby. It’s hard to cover my tits and hold up the box at the same time.

I’m a solid two miles north of my place, what a nightmare. My ears pick up distant sirens as I start jogging towards my destination.
>>
No. 1030490 ID: eedbeb
File 165101480639.png - (82.48KB , 500x500 , p7.png )
1030490

“Hey! Hey miss!”

Ah crud, a big strapping boxer is trying to get my attention. At least he’s not being rude. Should I stop and see what he wants?
>>
No. 1030499 ID: 96c896

>>1030490
Uh, sure.
>>
No. 1030504 ID: 629f2e

Keep your distance so he doesn't get an accidental peek down your box skirt, but listen to what he's got to say.
>>
No. 1030513 ID: eedbeb
File 165103011741.png - (77.29KB , 500x500 , p8.png )
1030513

>Yes, while maintaining the personal bubble
I shuffle to a stop and check to make sure my box is in place. “Yeah?”

He sniffs curiously but doesn’t ogle. “Have you seen anything unusual around here, miss? There was a disturbance and minor property damage in this area earlier and we’re trying to find the culprit.”
>>
No. 1030514 ID: afe7de

Yes, someone knocked me out and stole my clothes so I'm trying to get home, thanks.
>>
No. 1030515 ID: 629f2e

Ask about the damage, while firmly denying any involvement despite the decent possibility that you may be the culprit.
>>
No. 1030523 ID: e51896

>>1030514
This. you dont know anything other than getting knocked out and ending up naked in an alley and kind of have your own problem to deal with.

Ask if he can call one of your friends or family on his phone on speaker so that someone can drive you home... though I have a feeling he's going to want to ask us to figure out this mystery before he'll help us.
>>
No. 1030545 ID: f2320a

>>1030513
We need some help we woke up in that alley naked
>>
No. 1030588 ID: eedbeb
File 165110145860.png - (75.71KB , 500x500 , p9.png )
1030588

“I-I’m not sure. Someone knocked me out and took my clothes, I don’t remember what happened.” I stammer.

Privately, I highly doubt that was the case since I don’t have any injuries, but I’d like to get this guy’s phone if possible so I can call my boyfriend to pick me up.

The boxer’s eyes widen with alarm. “That’s very serious! Do you need to go to the hospital for an examination? Are you alright?”
>>
No. 1030589 ID: eedbeb
File 165110146669.png - (72.16KB , 500x500 , p10.png )
1030589

“Oh, it wasn’t anything like that, uh, more of a prank.” Oops, he probably thinks I was assaulted.

“You shouldn’t be afraid to report such a despicable crime. There are some police officers near here that can take your account.” he assures me.

A few tears of frustration well up in my eyes. “I just want to get home.” I mutter.

He seems set on taking me to the police, so I need to make a break for it if I want to avoid all that.
>>
No. 1030592 ID: 70b3b7

Odd, he seems to seem to be completely unfazed that your naked in front of him. If you are planing to run you need to ditch the box it will only slow you down. Just use both of your hands to cover yourself.
>>
No. 1030602 ID: c92a02

Stranger danger! Shed the box and ditch the boxer!
>>
No. 1030604 ID: 96c896

Tell him you'll go to the police on your own. Ask where they are. Then don't go there, but head vaguely in that direction until you get out of sight.
>>
No. 1030605 ID: afe7de

>>1030604
This because you dont want to escalate and if he tries to grab you be very loud and make a scene to get him to back off. Ain't no man gonna take you to the po-lice when you said no.
>>
No. 1030615 ID: e5709d

Ask for an [app-based taxi service] home. And some rags. Your front door has that new-fangled biometric system so you don't need to find your keys.

Also, ask for the officer's name and ID.
>>
No. 1030617 ID: 629f2e

>>1030615

Put your foot down that, more than anything else right now, you want to get home. You appreciate his concern, you understand why his suggestion is responsible with the information he has, but you have made your decision.

>>1030592
>>1030602

No need to run for the hills. He seems like a nice enough guy, he's just concerned for us. And rightly so, admittedly we did just give him a really bad sounding story.
>>
No. 1030618 ID: eedbeb
File 165111055703.png - (98.38KB , 500x500 , p11.png )
1030618

>Odd that he was unfazed by the tiddy
Some dogs have a more one track mind than others, and this guy seems really focused on solving all crime ever.

>Get outta there!
I quickly shove the makeshift skirt to my ankles and sprint away. The boxer gives a woof of surprise, but doesn’t pursue.
>>
No. 1030619 ID: eedbeb
File 165111059089.png - (96.14KB , 500x500 , p12.png )
1030619

I head in roughly the same direction I was going before at high speeds. A few dogs chase after me for a moment, more an instinctual thing than anything serious. I hear excited yips and one appreciative bark but don’t stop running.

Things seem a bit more destroyed than usual. I spy the cops outside Bubba’s Pubba, my favorite bar. The front window looks like it was broken and I go the long way around to avoid the shattered glass.
>>
No. 1030620 ID: eedbeb
File 165111059814.png - (85.50KB , 500x500 , p13.png )
1030620

I’m panting by the time I reach my apartment building. Oh no, there’s another huge hole where the front door frame used to be. My landlord, a keyed up Chihuahua, is outside examining the damage.
>>
No. 1030626 ID: f78656

Something mysterious has happened to you, & two places you frequent are smashed up.

You are likely either the cause, or will be effected by whatever is smashing things up.

Try to get to you apartment to get a shirt, unless it looks like your apartment specifically was smashed up too.
>>
No. 1030627 ID: 0ffab9

Go into the alley and take the fire escape ladders and find the window to your apartment
>>
No. 1030632 ID: 96c896

Is there magic in your world? Is it possible the toy was possessed by something, which took over your body to cause havoc?
>>
No. 1030634 ID: eedbeb
File 165111654739.png - (74.52KB , 500x500 , p14.png )
1030634

>Is there magic in this world?
Yes, but it’s rare and mostly based around primal instinct stuff. The ancient dog gods sometimes answer requests for extra fertility or grant boons of speed and strength during battle.

>Get to the apartment
Lots of paw dangers around the broken door, so I take the old fire escape to the second floor instead. I thankfully left a window unlocked so I can lift it and wiggle inside.
>>
No. 1030636 ID: eedbeb
File 165111656155.png - (97.79KB , 500x500 , p15.png )
1030636

>Obtain clothes
I speed toward my room while taking in the disarray of my apartment. Well, it’s always in disarray, but some objects are obviously displaced, like my sofa and fridge.

My sheets have been tangled together and pulled off the bed, and in the corner I see the Clitsucker 5000. There are shreds of the shirt I was wearing while masturbating strewn around the room. I pull on a different shirt and a tight pair of denim shorts.
>>
No. 1030637 ID: 96c896

Welp. Kinda seems like you're in deep shit. Check the news.
>>
No. 1030638 ID: bfea47

Probably should ask your landlord what's going on before going to your apartment.
>>
No. 1030639 ID: e51896

Alright, check news, get a grasp on what the hell happened

Give the clit sucker a glare, but dont have the heart to throw it out.

Check your cellphone for texts too.
>>
No. 1030642 ID: afe7de

Watch the news AND use the clitsucker, you can at least feel good after a weird day right?
>>
No. 1030645 ID: c92a02

You have to figure out if the clitsucker made you go on a rampage! ...Turn it on one more time, for good measure.
>>
No. 1030656 ID: b5cf15

consider that you may be a werewolf
>>
No. 1030657 ID: 1efb59

Probably not a good idea to use the clitsucker it might be the cause of your problems. Sit down and watch the news.
>>
No. 1030681 ID: e51896

Support using our toy as an experiment to see what happened.

BUT ONLY if we bring it somewhere safer though, somewhere out of the apartment that won't potentially cause damage again if it was responsible for all that property damage, like out of town or something
>>
No. 1030712 ID: eedbeb
File 165119324752.png - (84.50KB , 500x500 , p16.png )
1030712

>Should’ve asked your landlord what’s going on
Well, sure, but then he would have seen me naked and I don’t know if I’d ever recover emotionally.

>Check phone
There’s a text from my boyfriend from two hours ago asking me to come over tonight.

>Werewolf?
The traditional fairytale full-moon werewolf doesn’t exist, though the idea that I turned into some raging beast post-nut has weight.
>>
No. 1030713 ID: eedbeb
File 165119325801.png - (100.00KB , 500x500 , p17.png )
1030713

I retrieve the toy and fiddle with the mechanism while I watch the news. It takes a while for the relevant story to come on but eventually they show the ruined front of Bubba’s Pubba.

Bubba himself, a wrinkly old bulldog, is being interviewed.

“There was a giant wolf woman, she jus’ busted in and demanded I give her my strongest ale. Asked fer some ID and she got aggressive, started a whole barroom brawl.” Bubba mimes a giant, busty woman with his paws.”

Ah. That werewolf idea is getting more believable by the second.

“None of us could stop ‘er, she stole a barrel of beer and ran away. Didn’t want te run after her so I called the cops.”
>>
No. 1030716 ID: 629f2e

...Okay. so you may become a werewolf when you nut.

Is your Boyfriend trustworthy? Maybe you should pay him a visit and ask him to watch over you while you try it again?
>>
No. 1030721 ID: 9b7a6a

You dogs have good sense of smell... err, was that racist towards dogs for assuming that?
Regardless, smell yourself, see if you smell like alcohol
>>
No. 1030722 ID: 9b7a6a

(Also, love that name, Bubba Pubba)
>>
No. 1030723 ID: 96c896

Well this is bad. Are there, like, organizations that you can talk to about magical curses?
>>
No. 1030724 ID: eedbeb
File 165120161974.png - (68.96KB , 500x500 , p18.png )
1030724

Now that I know what to smell for, I can detect the wild scent of the wolf when she left my apartment several hours ago. The newscaster shows a grainy photo of the woman on the green screen with a caption claiming she was 9 feet tall.

>Cursed!
I don’t know enough to draw conclusions yet, but I definitely want to test my hypothesis that nutting causes wolf mode before I do anything drastic.
>>
No. 1030725 ID: eedbeb
File 165120162673.png - (103.84KB , 500x500 , p19.png )
1030725

>Boyfriend?
Jack, my golden retriever boyfriend, is a doofus, but he’ll be thrilled to hear I might have solved my orgasm problem. I’m usually down to fuck him because, again, very horny, but he feels guilty about the whole situation.

I have a light dinner and text Jack that’ll I’ll be over to rocket emoji peach emoji nude photo later. How should I orchestrate the evening with him?
>>
No. 1030726 ID: f683de

Clearly it's time for a nice night of watching NASA documentary and eating peaches while nude, duh.
>>
No. 1030731 ID: e51896

We should probably request doing the deed somewhere other than his place so we don't damage his home if our werewolf theory is correct.

Either one of these two places i can think of:

- Motel might be fine for privacy for sex toys, and sex, though we might break the motel if we become werewolf, and we'd risk letting our werewolf form be witnessed by people in the ciry if we go out again as werewolf

- Somewhere like a forest would probably reduce risk of property damage, and we'd be able to keep our werewolf form from being seen by people in the city and anyone in the woods would just think you're a scary wild animal, but would also risk getting caught by someone if we do it with our boyfriend before we become werewolf

Whatever we decide, bring that clit sucker vibrator, and ask your bf to bring whatever sex toy he has, like a stroker or something

I encourage other suggestors to think of another place to hang out with boyfriend.
>>
No. 1030733 ID: c92a02

Meet in the park so you don't trash either of your places, bring picnic supplies and do it in the bushes.
>>
No. 1030747 ID: df76b1

Better get to work if you're going to send your peaches to space!

Time to pull out the star charts and rocket launcher.
>>
No. 1030758 ID: 0838d6

>>1030726
This, in the forest, while on your phone, it's so horny out there in the forest of the park, and no one will be around.....

Try not to eat your bf tho
>>
No. 1030763 ID: 401b30

>>1030725
Suggest you go to a nice private beach somewhere, the kind where naked lewd antics are allowed.
>>
No. 1030764 ID: eedbeb
File 165125311175.png - (82.35KB , 500x500 , p20.png )
1030764

>Fun at the park
Better to be outside so I don’t cause as much property damage if slash when I transform. There’s an enormous public park in the city with plenty of places to have a covert fuck. It’s technically illegal but everyone does it.

Jack greets me with a big furry hug.

“I got you peaches like you said. We can watch a space documentary too.” he says, tail wagging.
>>
No. 1030765 ID: eedbeb
File 165125311802.png - (104.90KB , 500x500 , p21.png )
1030765

“Jack, that was innuendo. You even sent me an eggplant emoji earlier, I was playing along.” I groan.

“Oh! Well I can eat the peaches. I like peaches.” he says.

Now that I’m in person, I explain the situation with my wolf transformation. I can tell Jack doesn’t believe me, but he snaps into the role of supportive boyfriend instantly and packs a basket for a picnic.
>>
No. 1030766 ID: eedbeb
File 165125312723.png - (83.83KB , 500x500 , p22.png )
1030766

There’s a ton of other dogs in the park playing catch and running around in the grass. Where should we go for our experiment?

A. Bushes
B. Wooded Area
C. Do it right in the open (avoiding any puppy dense areas)
>>
No. 1030767 ID: 466bfd

>>1030766
>playing catch
You mean fetch?

B, deeper in the wooded area far from people so your wolf form doesn't attack people. Make sure your bf records weird happenings on his cellphone

Bring the clit sucker just in case? That could be the thing that caused transformation, not sex
>>
No. 1030770 ID: 836406

Wooded area in case you need a scratching post.
>>
No. 1030771 ID: 629f2e

B, the bushes cannot contain your might.
>>
No. 1030845 ID: eedbeb
File 165133277656.png - (59.63KB , 500x500 , p23.png )
1030845

>Woods
Better to get as far from people as possible so the wolf doesn’t cause trouble. If she needs a scratching post there’s plenty of trees to shred.

>Clitsucker 5000?
The plastic toy is in my purse, it’s kind of a necessity for this experiment since I won’t orgasm otherwise.
>>
No. 1030846 ID: eedbeb
File 165133278271.png - (103.70KB , 500x500 , p24.png )
1030846

Jack lays down a blanket behind a thick copse of trees and we get comfortable.

What’s the foreplay for today?
>>
No. 1030847 ID: 629f2e

Undress fully first, since you don't want to ruin your clothes by hulking out again. From there... belly rubs? Jack seems a bit too pure for anything rougher.
>>
No. 1030854 ID: e51896

Give and receive doggie kisses everywhere on certain parts of your bodies (and by that, I mean lick lick!)
>>
No. 1030867 ID: f683de

Give that boi a head scratchin
>>
No. 1030884 ID: 4deae7

Stuff everything you can between your legs! EVERYTHING.
>>
No. 1030899 ID: afe7de

head and neck scritches as foreplay gogogoogogo
>>
No. 1030915 ID: eedbeb
File 165141611597.png - (93.81KB , 500x500 , p25.png )
1030915

We undress and cuddle together, giving each other head scratches and gentle pets behind the ears. Jack loves belly rubs, so I make sure to stop on the way down to rub the yellow fluff over his soft belly. His tail thumps against the blanket with pleasure.

I lick his prepuce until his red cock emerges, then finger myself with my slim digits until I’m soaked and part way stretched.

Remember adults, prep is very important.
>>
No. 1030916 ID: eedbeb
File 165141612632.png - (104.15KB , 500x500 , p26.png )
1030916

We go with our favorite position (doggy style), which gives me good access to my clit with the toy at the same time Jack can pound me from the rear. I notice an immediate difference once I turn on the toy, it’s like my body finally realizes that I’ve been having sex this whole time and should be rewarded for once.

“Oh god, yes yes yes.“ I moan. I’m right there, I can feel it, I—
>>
No. 1030917 ID: eedbeb
File 165141613941.png - (103.83KB , 500x500 , p27.png )
1030917

Hahaha! That Pomeranian whelp has released me once more! I was foolish to jerk off in that alley before I knew it would swap us again, but now I won’t make that mistake.
>>
No. 1030921 ID: 9a2966

What, and never ever feel satisfied again, like this girl has been living her entire life? Ugh, just imagine! How could you live with yourself?!

You're riding right now, in fact. Encourage 'em to keep going. Juice 'im or lose 'im.
>>
No. 1030922 ID: e51896

Yeah, it's going to be real difficult to resist your horniness considering how horny Rosie gets. What do you call yourself?

Anyway

Eat the peaches! All of them! No sharing!
>>
No. 1030924 ID: 629f2e

Demand headpats and belly rubs from the doggy boy inside you. Then go rougher. Ask him to spank you, nibble you, pound your ass and call you a bitch, etc.
>>
No. 1030929 ID: f683de

Dis boy knows whats up, give into the snuggle struggle.
>>
No. 1030930 ID: c92a02

Why the sudden a-were-ness? Did she buy a cursed vibrator off ebay or something? Have you been around the whole time?
Slamfuck the boyfriend. No witnesses.
>>
No. 1030942 ID: 96c896

>>1030917
Interrogate boy-toy.
>>
No. 1030948 ID: e5709d

Grow a dong.
>>
No. 1030993 ID: 96c896

Oh, is your name Rosie?
>>
No. 1031017 ID: f2320a

>>1030917
Pound a baby into your wolf den
>>
No. 1031020 ID: 422cea

Pound him so hard you fracture his baculum.

Sub sequentially be the first quest that mentions breaking a baculum.
>>
No. 1031058 ID: eedbeb
File 165154401796.png - (101.26KB , 500x500 , p28.png )
1031058

>Horny good though
I know I have to resist, but I can’t help grinding back on the dick that’s currently inside me. Unlike my counterpart, sex feels heavenly and it’s pretty easy for me to come.

The retriever stutters to a stop. “Er, Rosie? Is that still you?”

“No, I’m not that runt. Keep moving!”

He cautiously resumes, but is thrusting way too slow. I growl with impatience and flip us over so I can pound him into the dirt.
>>
No. 1031060 ID: eedbeb
File 165154416409.png - (86.48KB , 500x500 , p29.png )
1031060

>Is the vibrator cursed?
No, she’s cursed.

>Grow a dong
I’m some kind of magic primal wolf beast but unfortunately I can’t do that. I’m not really sure what my powers are, if I have any.

The retriever is groaning with pleasure even as I do my best to break his pelvis and snap his baculum in half.

“I’m gonna—I’m gonna—“ he whines.

“Yeah, knock me up stud, put that knot in me.” I growl.

I need a name before I succumb and swap back over.
>>
No. 1031061 ID: 798908

My suggestion for a name is Boomp Gloopy
>>
No. 1031063 ID: 0276a0

Palm to complete the pun (unless thats already Rosie's last name)
>>
No. 1031064 ID: 629f2e

I support Palm
>>
No. 1031065 ID: 93072d

You lok like you can break bones and are constantly switching identities.

How about "Snap"?
>>
No. 1031066 ID: 96c896

>>1031060
Thorn.
>>
No. 1031069 ID: 422cea

>>1031066
I like Thorn.
>>
No. 1031072 ID: 26a54e

Briar? I don't know, thematic names are easy to come up with but it's that pesky "sensible" part that fucks it all up.
>>
No. 1031079 ID: f2320a

>>1031060
Alpha, Meat, Muscle, Bitch beacuse we are THE FEMALE DOG.
>>1031065
Snap is nice like how we appear what we will do with bones and boners.

Also next time lets say FUCK DIETS WE NEED MEAT and raid some burgerplace there are more then sex for pleasure
>>
No. 1031080 ID: abaa91

Thorn seems cool.
>>
No. 1031081 ID: e5709d

Belladonna, after Nightshade
Fappasaurus Rex
>>
No. 1031086 ID: b19d77

>>1031060
Since you're basically Rosie's opposite, sharing the same body, how's Zero for a name?

Also let's knock the proverbial question out of the park; if someone does it with a werewolf, are the babies wolf or dog?
>>
No. 1031087 ID: c92a02

Ross. It'll be awkward if he keeps saying her name during sex, might as well make them sound similar.
>>
No. 1031116 ID: 798908

>>1031087
suggestion: Roastie Beef
>>
No. 1031117 ID: 6c227a

>>1031087
I don't know that anybody is gonna miss THAT transition. Seems more likely Rosie gets called by this one's name.

Thorn works on a NUMBER of levels though, I like
>>
No. 1031159 ID: eedbeb
File 165163093666.png - (107.52KB , 500x500 , p30.png )
1031159

>Thorn
I ain’t no punk ass nerd but I can sure appreciate a strong name with delicious multi-level irony. I howl with pleasure, happy to know one solid thing about myself and also jizzing my brains out.

“Ah! Jack!”

I jolt back into reality, brain slightly fuzzy, to feel my boyfriend locking into me followed by a hot gush of seed.
>>
No. 1031160 ID: eedbeb
File 165163094570.png - (51.99KB , 500x500 , p31.png )
1031160

Okay, I’m suddenly sitting upright instead of on my hands and knees, but other than that I don’t think much time has passed.

“Rosie, you’re here!” Jack starts babbling from below me in his post orgasm guilt spiral. “You turned into this big wolf lady and I wasn’t sure whether to stop because I don’t know if it’s technically cheating on you to have sex with a big wolf lady but it felt really good and I didn’t want to stop and—“

His eyes start to fill with tears. “I-I’m a bad dog aren’t I?”
>>
No. 1031163 ID: 96c896

It seems like an orgasm switches away from the big wolf too (considering both times you woke up with evidence of very recent sexual activity). Do you remember the orgasm this time?

Give him some pets. Tell him it's okay, he did fine, you should have warned him that something like this might happen. It must have been very confusing and scary.
>>
No. 1031164 ID: 5d9787

That is not cheating, you are a good boy and get used to fucking her because that our sex life now.
>>
No. 1031165 ID: e51896

Tell him you consider your werewolf form as you, so he didnt cheat on you, and that he actually helped you figure out not only that your theory was correct, but helped you figure out how to turn back. He's a good boi.

Now to go from here, I think instead of trying to break this curse, we should instead try to learn how to live with it, and try to live with Thorn and establish a good relationship with her so she doesnt cause too much trouble like last time. I'd rather not want to break the curse and kill Thorn out of moral ethics
>>
No. 1031169 ID: dee951

Eh, you share a body with Thorn, and don't mind her as long as she doesn't get too out of hand. Is she you? Is she another personality or something like that? Whatever, leave the philosophy and navel-gazing for later.

Anyone that shares your body and isn't especially destructive or harmful to it or those around you has your loyalty by default! Whatever, ou don't consider it cheating.

Does the boyfriend have any suggestions for ways that you can share memories? You can't really remember what happened as her. Mostly just the name for some reason? And a bit of... is that post-orgasmic hormones? Hmmm.

You REALLY need to figure out how to ride along mentally when she's 'out'. Maybe it's time to take up meditation or tantric sex?
>>
No. 1031224 ID: eedbeb
File 165170805596.png - (81.18KB , 500x500 , p32.png )
1031224

I pat Jack reassuringly on the head. “I’m not mad and I don’t consider that cheating. You’re a good boy, you’re a very good boy oh yes you are. Can you tell me everything that happened?”

Jack explains how Thorn seemed like a rough, primal girl, the kind his mother always warned him about. He blushes and I try not to feel jealous. She didn’t seem malevolent, but was a bit rude and treated herself as separate from me.

I can actually remember my orgasm and I kind of feel satisfied for once! I pat around the blanket for the vibrator and spot it buzzing out of reach.
>>
No. 1031225 ID: eedbeb
File 165170806413.png - (77.23KB , 500x500 , p33.png )
1031225

“Here’s the plan.” I tell Jack once we detach and clean up a little. “We figure out why this is happening, how I can communicate with Thorn, and then see if we need to take additional action. If she can’t be reasoned with then we’ll have to break the curse.”

Jack nods eagerly. He’s ready to assist me in any way, within reason.

What should I do next? It’s getting late and I don’t feel like having more sex.

A. Go to bed straight away (more informative dreams)
B. Do some research online
C. Visit the local temple to ask about dog gods
>>
No. 1031243 ID: 96c896

A.
>>
No. 1031253 ID: dee951

B!

There's lots of stuff to research! 'Functional Multiplicity', 'Mindfulness Meditation', 'Automatic Writing', 'History of Shapechanging', 'Shapechanging Legends and Myths', 'Lycanthropy', and so on!
>>
No. 1031255 ID: d0108b

A, the government might be monitoring your internet and are looking for a giant wolf girl, like one from lycanthropy legends so any searches about lycanthropy or shapechanging are dangerous
be paranoid
>>
No. 1031257 ID: 3328c7

C
>>
No. 1031260 ID: e51896

C. Go to the doG damned temple

We can probably communicate with Thorn by leaving her written messages before we decide to change and let her out.
>>
No. 1031261 ID: 629f2e

A. It's been a long day, and you deserve the rest.
>>
No. 1031267 ID: e51896

Still voting C, but if A happens, lets ask Jack if he wants to sleep over, doesnt need to be sex, just nice to have company. Jack is a good boy

...

Jack's last name wouldn't happen to be "off" is it?
>>
No. 1031333 ID: eedbeb
File 165179851099.png - (75.16KB , 500x500 , p34.png )
1031333

>A
I’ve got a good feeling about going to bed. Bet some kind of mystical dream business is gonna happen.

>Invite Jack
Naw, I kick and he snores. If I want a full night’s rest I should sleep alone.

Jack walks me back to my apartment and I kiss him goodnight. The front door to the building is still missing, but the shrapnel has been cleaned up so I take the conventional route to the second floor.
>>
No. 1031334 ID: eedbeb
File 165179856201.png - (78.50KB , 500x500 , p35.png )
1031334

I do some self-care and pampering before I put on my jammies and curl up in bed.

At some point I’m standing in urban dog paradise, enjoying a summer breeze at the edge of the park and eyeing the ice cream shop across the street.

Wait no, that’s not an ice cream shop. The building distorts into a dense pine forest, and an enormous wolf lady drags a dead deer out from the trees and starts chowing down.

She’s huge, with thick limbs and coarse fur like on TV. I shudder and let out a squeak of fear.

Her head whips up. “You.” she growls.
>>
No. 1031335 ID: e5709d

Quick, plow her before she plows you!
>>
No. 1031336 ID: 401b30

>>1031334
Well you wanted to talk to her, this dreamrealm seems like the best place to do it.

Maybe figure out how she ended up all in you to begin with for one.
>>
No. 1031338 ID: 96c896

>>1031334
Tell her you need to talk. You are currently in control and can keep her locked up forever, but you want to have fulfilling sex so you'd rather not do that. Similarly, she'd get you both killed or imprisoned if she keeps rampaging every time she gets out, but she can't stay in control even if she doesn't break the law, because she obviously has none of the necessary skills to function in polite society.

So, let's make a deal. When she gets out, she has to avoid doing anything that would get you in trouble. You can set aside funds for her to enjoy herself like for ice cream and beer. Or, heck, purchase them ahead of time. Does she want to do anything else that needs money?

You also need to talk about how long she gets to stay in control each time, and what she should do first whenever she gets out-- I feel like if Jack is involved in releasing her then he should at least get to cum(good thing he's tough enough to avoid breaking his pelvis), but if it's a masturbation session she's free to do whatever.
>>
No. 1031339 ID: f8fa51

Tell her you don't think you need to be enemies, that you can work together to have a mutually fulfilling life. But you'll both need to be willing to compromise to do that.
>>
No. 1031345 ID: dee951

Sometimes you have to say hard things because they are right.

Something along the lines of:


"Good kill. Looks like you broke it's neck cleanly. Hunting like a lone lioness? Or a lone wolf? Both of those work better in family groups. We are as family, inexorably linked. I wish to reach an understanding with you."
>>
No. 1031346 ID: 629f2e

Ask her about how the hell Rosie ended up cursed with Thorn. Also, ask about what exactly she is. Like is she a totally different person, a part of her psyche manifested, etc.
>>
No. 1031347 ID: eedbeb
File 165180979414.png - (74.58KB , 500x500 , p36.png )
1031347

>Assert dominance???
“Nice uh, kill you got there.” I say, still a bit high pitched. “Are you going to snap my neck or can we talk it out like mature adults?”

Thorn snorts and beckons me over to partake in her meat. Despite her fearsome appearance she doesn’t seem aggressive towards me at the moment and I carefully cross the street into forest dreamland.

Thorn looks at me expectantly and I have a nibble of deer. Raw meat is harder to chew but it tastes good and I am a dog after all, I’m not turning down free food.
>>
No. 1031348 ID: eedbeb
File 165180980263.png - (62.54KB , 500x500 , p37.png )
1031348

“Who are you? Why are you here?” I ask.

She fixes me with her golden stare. “I don’t know. I have been in the background for some time, barely conscious, a creature of the wilderness. Today was the first time I’ve been truly alive.”

She flexes her claws. “Sights and smells. Delicious food and drink, pleasure of the body. I desire these things.”

“Yes, speaking of that, how are we going to make this work? The whole me turning into you and vice versa. You already caused a lot of property damage and I don’t want to risk getting us thrown in jail.” I say firmly.
>>
No. 1031349 ID: eedbeb
File 165180981199.png - (84.64KB , 500x500 , p38.png )
1031349

She hesitates. “Your world is confusing, and I don’t have much time to experience it. Unlike you, I tend to switch back much faster by chasing my pleasure.”

“I can set aside some money for you to buy food and Jack—you met Jack right? He can show you around. At least until we figure out why this is all happening. Maybe we can even get you your own body!”

How many waking hours should I try to designate Thorn every day?
>>
No. 1031350 ID: e5709d

4, your day job is pretty taxing.
>>
No. 1031352 ID: 96c896

2 seems ok for a start.
>>
No. 1031353 ID: dee951

Okay. Simple pleasures. So, aside from the sex... things children and children at heart would like, maybe? Ice cream and sweet things. Fattening, savory food. Flashy, whimsical shows of the type that are designed to stimulate instincts of children. The energetic and instinct-driving types of music that allow for improvisational dancing. The comfort of a warm blanket in front of a campfire on a cold night. Stuff like that?
>>
No. 1031365 ID: 629f2e

Assuming you spend 8 hours at work and 8 hours sleeping a day, that only leaves you 8 hours to yourself. Counting in time spent eating or commuting, and you can probably knock that down to 6-7. Give her 1-2 hours of that on work days, and maybe 3-4 on the weekend.
>>
No. 1031367 ID: f2320a

>>1031353
FASTFOOD and streaming?
>>
No. 1031368 ID: f2320a

>>1031367
Okay my plan is turn Wolf into NEET
>>
No. 1031371 ID: dee951

>>1031368

Well, regardless it's important that she be socialized and learn *social* pleasures, things done in groups among friends. It's important for her development!

Maybe something competitive too? Sports where she can be somewhat brutal but with restrictions, safety gear, and rules?
>>
No. 1031373 ID: e51896

3-4 hours sounds good. Make it clear most of your time is spent at work, so while it seems like you get much more hours, in reality, most of those hours you are a slve to work, so you get a small amount of free time as is. Though what you could do is find a job that suits both you and thorn so you can give her control during work hours and help out...

Of course, we'll give her more hours during the weekends, and vacation. Like maybe either she has saturday and we get sundays, or we split the day in half for who gets control.

Speaking of which, maybe we should call our boss tomorrow and ask if we can take our 2 week vacation so we can get used to our new lifestyle.
>>
No. 1031400 ID: eedbeb
File 165185764363.png - (103.34KB , 600x600 , p39.png )
1031400

>3-4 hours
Hm…I do have a job, but this is important enough that I think I’ll take vacation until it’s settled. Luckily dog society is fairly progressive and even basic jobs get a month paid time off a year.

I’m actually getting excited! Thorn can have all sorts of fun, I tell her about the joys of ice cream and bacon, fetch in the park, head scratches with friends, not to mention reality TV and going to a sports game.

“Food and drink first.” she grunts.

“Of course, we can also leave notes to each other to summarize what we did if Jack isn’t there to explain. You should probably avoid Bubba’s Pubba and the police since you’re still at large.”
>>
No. 1031401 ID: eedbeb
File 165185765008.png - (97.17KB , 600x600 , p40.png )
1031401

The rest of the dream is difficult to remember. I think I shake Thorn’s massive paw and run around the empty woods with her for a while.

I get up the next morning invigorated. A vacation means I get to enjoy myself too, or work on the mystery of the curse. Ugh, I probably should do at least one productive thing a day. I call my boss and Jack to figure out a schedule for the next two weeks then enjoy a tasty breakfast of scrambled eggs with sausages.

What should be my productive task for the day?
A. Go to the Dog God Temple
B. Do research online
C. Other
>>
No. 1031402 ID: 820483

Go to the doG damned temple
>>
No. 1031405 ID: 629f2e

A, it's temple time baby!
>>
No. 1031432 ID: 96c896

A.
>>
No. 1031451 ID: dee951

I still maintain that you want to do B before you do A! If nothing else, it will give you more useful questions to ask of priests and maybe some more idea of things to pray about! Topics like 'two minds in one body' and 'communicating with benign possessing spirits' and 'functional multiplicity' and 'shapechanging gifts' and 'real history of lycanthropy' and on and on and on!

Oh! Forgot to mention more pleasures previously. Like: SPA. DAY.

And the sexy type of spa stuff that you have your boyfriend do to you is fine too -- both the sexual and nonsexual types of spa pampering are BOTH wonderful, for different reasons!
>>
No. 1031465 ID: eedbeb
File 165189343236.png - (80.65KB , 500x500 , p41.png )
1031465

>Temple
The old building is on the other side of the city, so I take the trolley part way and walk the rest. It’s a very nice marble structure, with bone themed pillars and ornately carved rafters.

There’s a ticket window for tours and a sharp looking corgi in a black robe at the ‘spiritual help’ booth. I get in line and wait as the dog dispenses advice to the people who have come to see him.

How do I explain my situation to the priest?
>>
No. 1031470 ID: dee951

Well... I wouldn't suggest going all-in on saying everything from the get-go. Maybe feel this guy out somewhat?

But if you wanted to describe what happened to you in theological terms, something like:

"I have been blessed by becoming the medium or 'mount' of a benevolent spirit and am now responsible for it's well-being, and seek guidance for understanding our new plural identity."

perhaps? IF you want to go 'full disclosure' to this guy. DO you want to go full disclosure with this guy? Is there maybe someone a biiiit better placed, or someone you can trust? How common are weird 'powers', and is what happened to you two reasonably understandable within their context?
>>
No. 1031473 ID: 96c896

Is there a seal of confessional or something? An agreement that they won't tell anyone what you're about to tell them? If so, may as well come clean. Start with the fact that you're housing a primal spirit, and lead into the method of manifesting it.

If you're not guaranteed confidentiality, then leave out what kind of primal spirit it is (to avoid getting hit for property damage). You could tell him about how it only happens when you orgasm, I guess.
>>
No. 1031484 ID: c672f0

Give your respect to the holy doge first and formost, then explain how doG decided to put a extra person in you.
>>
No. 1031489 ID: e5709d

"Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. A lot. And broke multiple national laws.
And I don't remember doing any of it.
Help."
>>
No. 1031491 ID: dee951

>>1031489

Surely that's an exaggeration, lol?
>>
No. 1031498 ID: e51896

Ask if there is anything in religious history about werewolves or people having a second person within them waiting to awaken. Asking for a friend... err... a book report.
>>
No. 1031547 ID: eedbeb
File 165197855887.png - (86.12KB , 500x500 , p42.png )
1031547

>Feel him out
I have plenty of time in line to plan my explanation while the priest works through the line of sad widows, pack conflicts, and ethical issues regarding eating too much delicious food. Not many people seem to be asking about strictly magical or spiritual issues, but the priest always references one of the four great Dogs in his responses.

When it’s my turn I try to stay calm and collected. I greet the holy dog and explain, quietly, that I believe I’m housing a primal spirit, without any idea of how she got there or what we can do to separate.
>>
No. 1031548 ID: eedbeb
File 165197856780.png - (96.44KB , 500x500 , p43.png )
1031548

The corgi noticeably brightens and bobs his head excitedly. I refrain from telling him about Thorn in much detail, for risk of incurring legal trouble, or that the transition is triggered by orgasm.

“My child, that is most interesting.” He cranes his neck to see the long line behind me. “Ah, but I cannot aid you right now. Do you mind coming back tomorrow before visiting hours? I’ll be able to get to the root of your claim without interruption.”

He hands me a perfumed contact card and I agree to come back early next morning.

What should I do now? I guess I could take a tour of the temple or go back home and get Thorn started early. Horny side quests would be welcome as well.
>>
No. 1031550 ID: e5709d

Sidequest time
>>
No. 1031555 ID: 96c896

Check out the temple.
>>
No. 1031576 ID: eedbeb
File 165202178626.png - (66.22KB , 500x500 , p44.png )
1031576

Wait a second, why in the world would I be extra productive during my staycation? I’ve got two weeks of this, acting on multiple things a day is just asking for trouble. I immediately go home to eat mac and cheese and watch trash TV.

After I feel sufficiently slothful, I message Jack to come over, write a note to Thorn, and jerk off on the couch while my boyfriend watches.
>>
No. 1031577 ID: eedbeb
File 165202180146.png - (68.23KB , 500x500 , p45.png )
1031577

I’m back, with a rumbling stomach. There’s a lingering smell of carbs and fat in the air and I lick my lips. That guy from yesterday is watching me nervously, and I spot a note from Rosie on the table, along with a few bills so I can have myself a good time.

What should I consume first?
A. Booze
B. Meat
C. Sweets
>>
No. 1031578 ID: f2320a

>>1031577
Put on some very small rosie clothes take our boytoy with us and get greasy challenger burgers you dont pay for if you eat it all
>>
No. 1031579 ID: 6e7433

>>1031577
D. Penis
>>
No. 1031583 ID: c92a02

Jack.
>>
No. 1031584 ID: e51896

Burngers!
>>
No. 1031585 ID: 9a2966

>>1031577
Why not try these 'sweets' thingers?
>>
No. 1031586 ID: 96c896

>>1031577
B.
>>
No. 1031587 ID: dee951

>>1031578

THIS, which is a variation of B!
>>
No. 1031595 ID: eedbeb
File 165204207374.png - (69.21KB , 500x500 , p46.png )
1031595

>B
Grains? Nah, I want a big ole piece of meat that I can really sink my teeth into, and I convey as much to the boy toy before licking my lips and lowering my gaze to his crotch.

“Sure, uh, looks like she left about 40 dollars, so we could get some nice half pound patty burgers. My name’s Jack, by the way.” he squeaks.

“Didn’t ask. Lead me to the burgers, stud.”

>Restaurant eating challenges
Sadly, in a world of ravenous canines who do at least 2 hours of cardio a day, these do not exist.
>>
No. 1031596 ID: eedbeb
File 165204208775.png - (60.12KB , 500x500 , p47.png )
1031596

Jack carefully checks that the coast is clear before ushering me out of the apartment. I humor him as he leads me in the opposite direction of my adventure yesterday.

There are plenty of dogs out for walks, and they give me a respectful berth. I growl and bare my teeth at a poodle who gets closer for a sniff, and she quickly apologizes and crosses the street.

Jack handles the money to purchase the food, and hands me a tray that features an exciting tower of beef and cheese with a toasted bun.

Delicious! Different from my normal fare of imaginary deer, but still nice and juicy. The fried potato slices are excellent too.
>>
No. 1031597 ID: eedbeb
File 165204209380.png - (83.87KB , 500x500 , p48.png )
1031597

I make Jack order me another burger. After I finish it I finally feel full. Hm…A little dessert is in order.

A. Bone Jack in the apartment (suggest method)
B. Find a different dog to pound (suggest method)
>>
No. 1031598 ID: 26a54e

A. Jack's the only one reliable sex candidate, since he actually knows what the fuck is going on. He's also the least likely to object to having his face sat on either.
>>
No. 1031602 ID: e51896

I realize if we keep having Thron pound Jack, she might fight over Rosie for Jack's love if we find a way to separate from Rosie. Perhaps we should find another date later for Thorn, whether we pound Jack now or not.

B. Go find a date to pound. but keep Jack nearby so that he can keep things under control when we transform back to Rosie. In fact, demand Jack to introduce you to any lonely studs he's friends with. It'll be easier for him to explain Yours and Rosie's situation if he can hook us up with a friend of his that he trusts.

if he doesn't know anyone, Find a dance club or something, or if it's too early for that to open, maybe hit on one of the employees. We should allow ourselves be a little primal after all.
>>
No. 1031603 ID: f2320a

Bit strange there are diffrent dog breeds did civilized wolfs isolate and inbreeding happened so its like ethnicities? Dear gods, imagine pugs as the habsburgs but worse, chihuahua aztechs hunting grasshoppers or they where raised by another dog breed and chihuahua where as RL breed as a food source and ritual sacrifices
>>
No. 1031604 ID: 96c896

>>1031597
If you bone a stranger then Rosie's gonna wake up in that stranger's arms and that's 100% awkward and probably not consensual. If there's some mutual friend that fits the bill that could work out, but it hasn't been discussed at all.

A. Sit on his face. Maybe jerk him off if you're feeling generous, but Rosie could always handle his needs.
>>
No. 1031607 ID: dee951

A! Focus on learning give-and-take communication and myriad sorts of oral sex techniques!

Even if you want to be dominant, it's important to learn to TALK sex through. Learn to have fun in taking care of each other's needs.
>>
No. 1031612 ID: eedbeb
File 165205746931.png - (68.04KB , 500x500 , p49.png )
1031612

>Having sex with a stranger would be uncomfortable for Rosie after the swap
This is true. If I want to find different partners I’ll have to explain the situation to them and clear it with Rosie first. And that’s just too much work for tonight, maybe I can use my time in the next few days to assemble some candidates.

Alright, time for some fun with Mr. Reliable. I sling the retriever over my shoulder and exit the building.
>>
No. 1031613 ID: eedbeb
File 165205750107.png - (50.34KB , 500x500 , p50.png )
1031613

>Dogs vs Wolves?
Ancient wolf selective mating and self-domestication led to the rise of different dog breeds across the world. Wild wolves are still the best, in my humble unbiased opinion.

>Sit on Jack’s face
He agrees to my proposal and fetches a pillow and a towel so he can lie on the floor. He has a strong, broad tongue and quickly gets me grinding on his snout.
>>
No. 1031614 ID: eedbeb
File 165205753592.png - (99.33KB , 500x500 , p51.png )
1031614

“Has it been three hours already?” I ask Jack.

He surfaces and takes a few deep breaths. “No, but I think it’s okay. Gosh she’s heavy, wish she’d give me more opportunities for a break.”

I help Jack out with his raging erection, then release him and enjoy the rest of the evening. What should I talk to Thorn about during our shared dream?
>>
No. 1031617 ID: 26a54e

How far back does Thorn's memory go? Is she a ghost or something else entirely?
>>
No. 1031621 ID: 96c896

Does she have any aspirations? Long term plans at all?
>>
No. 1031624 ID: e51896

Talk about finding some candidates to be Thorns partner the next few days, that way when we find a way to release thorn and give her her own body, she can stick with them. Talk about how we'll ask Jack if he has any single dogs that might be interested as it'll be easier to explain Rosie's situation with them.
>>
No. 1031625 ID: dee951

Why, specifically, are we keen on giving Thorn her own body over all solutions?

We should ask, and figure out what sorts of solution she's thinking of!

Roughly status quo where we learn to live with one another?

Integrating into some sort of hybrid person somehow?

Her getting her own body somehow?
>>
No. 1031641 ID: eedbeb
File 165211306980.png - (96.35KB , 500x500 , p52.png )
1031641

>How far back does Thorn’s memory go?
The wolf wasn’t really alive until yesterday, so she doesn’t know. There isn’t a way for her to keep track of time in the dream forest.

>Does she have any long term dreams or aspirations?
A mate and some pups, a peaceful life out in the wilderness. Thorn accepts that might not be possible if we can’t be separated, and will settle for dick and more burgers.

>Other people to fuck
I’m a little uncomfortable with the idea, but Jack has a lot of single friends who are available and as long as he’s alright with me occasionally popping in, I want to keep Thorn happy.

>Endgame options
It’s still too early to know what can be done, if anything, to resolve the situation. Maybe Thorn and I will just live as a hybrid person.
>>
No. 1031643 ID: eedbeb
File 165211314439.png - (88.53KB , 500x500 , p53.png )
1031643

I get up early to go to the temple and meet the priest. He takes me inside where monks are polishing the statues of the four great gods.

“What you’re experiencing is a rare phenomenon, but we have records of it happening before.” he explains. “When a dog has great desires, sometimes a god will be drawn to them in their dreams and plant a seed that grows into a blessing.”

He looks at me expectantly. I think he wants me to tell him my great desire.
>>
No. 1031650 ID: 629f2e

Tell him straight up that you REALLY wanted to orgasm. Apparently, you just needed to focus on your clit.
>>
No. 1031651 ID: 9a2966

Or you can keep it vague. You wanted a very specific form of happiness, you guess? You had a sore need to, uh, finally feel fulfilled in a way you never had before and it was a source of great frustration to you.

Now you're just curious how you can best deal with harboring, well, what appears to you to be a thinking, living entity that has agency, wants and needs, most of which you think you could help fulfill, but the manner of which might leave you in a variety of everyday quandaries, especially as life goes on and they figure more out what they want with their existence and the time you can afford them.

They seem nice enough. Definitely on the wilder side, but not mean-spirited, if he'll forgive the pun. He said this had occurred with others before?
>>
No. 1031690 ID: 96c896

Yeah tell him you weren't able to orgasm for your entire life, and once you finally managed it, that's when the wolf came out.
>>
No. 1031726 ID: eedbeb
File 165214813285.png - (63.27KB , 500x500 , p54.png )
1031726

>The whole truth
I put a bracing paw on the corgi’s shoulder. “I’ve been really horny my whole life, without a good outlet. When I orgasm, this, uh, other person comes out.”

“Ah…Well that might help narrow it down.”

“Huh?”

The priest explains that I need to find the god that planted the proverbial seed so I can ask them to deal with the spirit.
>>
No. 1031727 ID: eedbeb
File 165214814481.png - (71.37KB , 500x500 , p55.png )
1031727

I look around at the four statues. All seem to be showing the gods in their male bodies, though they all can take female forms as well.

Anubis: God of death, bones, afterlife business. All dogs go to heaven, so he must be a nice guy. Probably not the one who put a seed in me but who knows?

Fenrir: God of the chain, repression, and control. Big wolf. Coincidence? I think not.

Bau: God of fertility and healing. I have a breeding kink, only one of the most common kinks ever, sue me. His statue is HUNG.

Morrigan: Another frickin’ wolf, God of battle and conflict. I can see how Thorn would take after him.
>>
No. 1031728 ID: 798908

>>1031727
red herring. we weren't really repressed or anything, and thorn is basically built of Id. my vote is morrigan, she's got that berzerker spunk.
>>
No. 1031745 ID: e5709d

Sexist.

And I bet it's Fenrir's curse; a way to scare the locals into worshiping law and obedience even more.
>>
No. 1031747 ID: 96c896

>>1031727
Okay, it's not Anubis, because nothing about this has to do with his domain.
It's not Fenrir, because this is the OPPOSITE of his domain.
Bau would make sense.
Morrigan... kindof... works? Thorn broke a lot of stuff, and this whole thing could have put you two into conflict. Plus you've been kindof fighting your body to try to get it to orgasm.

I'm gonna say we try Bau first.
>>
No. 1031748 ID: c92a02

Fenrir, what the hell, dawg?
>>
No. 1031760 ID: f2320a

>>1031728
Yeah we are nowhere near restraint or repressed sexually but we are dominant
>>
No. 1031798 ID: 2e828d

Try Morrigan

But consider, if thorn is related to morrigan, what if by some twist rosie is related to bau?
>>
No. 1031803 ID: 798c3c

Err, Bau? Thorn wants to form a family and have a house in the woods, so a goddess of fertility and healing would match.
>>
No. 1031832 ID: eedbeb
File 165222502565.png - (104.17KB , 500x500 , p56.png )
1031832

>Investigate Morrigan first
I thank the priest for the help and approach Morrigan’s statue. He’s awfully fierce up close, all sharp teeth and battle scars. He’s even got a cool giant sword, like some kind of cartoon character.

Besides Anubis, I can see any of the gods being the culprit. I’ll probably need to get everyone’s story before I come to a conclusion.

I try praying to Morrigan, lighting incense and all that. No response. To get his attention I’ll need to either give him a major offering or channel his name in a real battle. Not many of those nowadays.
>>
No. 1031834 ID: eedbeb
File 165222516496.png - (118.55KB , 500x500 , p57.png )
1031834

Sleuthing accomplished, I return home for a nap, a grooming at the spa, and a large lunch. If I could get in touch with Morrigan sometime today, that’d be ideal. I can give the task to Thorn or attempt to do it myself now. She’ll have a greater chance of success than me.

How should I summon the great Dog of War?
>>
No. 1031835 ID: c92a02

Post to social media "Meet me at the dog park in thirty minutes if you want an ass kicking!" and go as Thorn.
>>
No. 1031839 ID: c713d3

Clearly you have to fight thorn in a children's card game
ON MOTORCYCLES
>>
No. 1031845 ID: 401b30

>>1031834
Face him together in the dream realm, two heads are better in this case, especially in the matter of gods.
>>
No. 1031846 ID: 629f2e

You could get into a fight with Thorn in your dreams, and contact him amidst the battle.
>>
No. 1031849 ID: 96c896

>>1031835
I kindof like this idea.
>>
No. 1031859 ID: c1d4af

>>1031839
Yes, yes, YES, YES!!
>>
No. 1031860 ID: eedbeb
File 165224007225.png - (99.67KB , 500x500 , p58.png )
1031860

>Fight Thorn in dreamland
This is a great idea aside from the fact I’m going to get the shit kicked out of my sad little toy dog body. Thorn has probably a hundred kilos on me, most of that being muscle. Ah well, better than inciting a brawl in real life and getting people hurt. Maybe we can play cards instead.

Also if we’re in the dream, Morrigan will be able to meet both of us at the same time, which will make things easier to explain. I make a detailed note explaining the plan to Thorn.
>>
No. 1031861 ID: eedbeb
File 165224008354.png - (116.98KB , 500x500 , p59.png )
1031861

I remember Thorn’s request for more guys to fuck, and groan. Once Jack’s off work I text him to assemble his crew of available strapping lads to introduce to Thorn. And me. I guess I know some of them already.

Baxter: Doberman, trim figure, has some important business job I don’t care about. Annoying Dom energy.

Chip: Alaskan Malamute, fluffy, high endurance. Bit of a nerd, loves playing board games with the boys. Works in IT, I think.

Milo: Rottweiler, can be a bit aggressive and stubborn, but is very responsible about getting things done and spending time with friends.

Who do I declare eligible for pelvis smashing?
>>
No. 1031863 ID: 629f2e

Baxter and Milo are both good, but I'm gonna say Baxter specifically because I want Thorn to destroy him.
>>
No. 1031867 ID: e5709d

Roll a d4. If you get a 1, find a girlfriend.
>>
No. 1031870 ID: 96c896

Baxter. Maybe he'll actually be able to dom Thorn?
>>
No. 1031874 ID: df76b1

Chip's Ahoy.
>>
No. 1031887 ID: f1eeae

Chip would probably be most into this.
>>
No. 1031895 ID: 0838d6

Baxter because I like his aesthetic, or the hunt down a dommy hyena mommy to bone
>>
No. 1031898 ID: c92a02

rolled 2 = 2

Let's see if Baxter or Chip gets my vote.
>>
No. 1031900 ID: eedbeb
File 165230589192.png - (126.98KB , 500x500 , p60.png )
1031900

>Baxter
I’m curious how Baxter would handle Thorn. If it doesn’t work out, he’ll be taken down a notch for once, and if it does, Thorn is more flexible than I thought and hopefully she’ll beat him up anyway.

Jack brings the Doberman along to the apartment, and my lip curls when I see he’s brought rope, ball gag, and a flogger.

He notices my glare and shrugs. “I don’t have to use these, just covering my bases. Kind of weird that you’re part magic wolf, though Jack’s never lied to me so I believe it, what are you comfortable with?”

“If you make Thorn come, I want you to stop whatever you’re doing right away. This is for her benefit only.” I say firmly.

He nods. “I promise.”
>>
No. 1031901 ID: eedbeb
File 165230590563.png - (104.60KB , 500x500 , p61.png )
1031901

I go into my bedroom to masturbate, privately raging at Baxter’s smug stupid face. Oh, he thinks he can tie Thorn up, huh? Thinks he can tame the wild, independent wolf with some rubber and rope like he’s top dog.

I’m definitely not thinking about getting tied up and spanked as I apply the Clitsucker 5000.
>>
No. 1031902 ID: eedbeb
File 165230591787.png - (66.28KB , 500x500 , p62.png )
1031902

I storm out of the bedroom and flare my nostrils at the scent of an intruder. Jack introduces this Baxter fellow while I give him a thorough examination.

What should I do first?
A. Test this new stud
B. Food
C. Play in the park
>>
No. 1031907 ID: 629f2e

A, let's see how this goes.

Fwiw, Baxter actually seems like an okay guy. Establishes Rosie's boundaries quickly, respects her requests, and has total faith in Jack's honesty instead of showing up and not believing shit. He may be annoying, but it's nice to know he isn't a bad lover.
>>
No. 1031909 ID: 96c896

>>1031902
B. Make him wait.
>>
No. 1031911 ID: eeb02d

A and C, learn about each other while playing in the park.
>>
No. 1031975 ID: f2320a

>>1031902
could eat like a raw steak while fucking this baxter bastard 2 in 1 pleasures
>>
No. 1032004 ID: 0838d6

A/C You're going at YOUR pace, you can smell how he wants to be a dom and think its cute. If he wants some of your big wolf woman meat he's gotta work for it... by playing fetch with you! With a frisbee!
>>
No. 1032005 ID: 9a2966

A. See what this 'bad boy' thinks he can do to 'tame' you.
>>
No. 1032032 ID: eedbeb
File 165239676008.png - (91.38KB , 500x500 , p63.png )
1032032

>A
A nice raw steak is tempting, but can wait. I want to break in this new guy and see what fun toys he has in his pockets.

“I’ll, uh, order some takeout and sit over here…” Jack says, before finding a seat at the kitchen table and hunching over his phone. He literally two meters away and will hear everything we discuss, not that it bothers me in the slightest.

Baxter gestures to the sofa and I flop onto the cushions. He takes a seat much more regally.

“I’m willing to have sex with you, Thorn. I almost always operate in a dominant role, and that’s what I’d prefer for our tryst. Since it’s our first time we can keep the rules and scene simple.”
>>
No. 1032034 ID: eedbeb
File 165239677207.png - (116.98KB , 500x500 , p64.png )
1032034

“How’s a skinny stick like you gonna tame me?” I snicker.

“Part of dominance and submission is your voluntary submission. First I’d like you to address me as ‘sir’ during our play.”

I roar with laughter for a solid five seconds with much fist pounding on the coffee table. “Okay.” I say.

“And tell me what you’d like to see from the scene. For example, if you’re comfortable with degrading language or being restrained. Some dogs are more sensitive about that than others.”

He hands me the rope and I test the feel. Soft, natural fibers.

What do I want from this encounter?
>>
No. 1032041 ID: 96c896

>>1032034
Tell him the only way you're taking orders is if he gives you food every time. He's gotta tame you if he wants you to be tame.

He said "almost always". When is he not dominant?
>>
No. 1032075 ID: f2320a

>>1032041
Support and if restrainsts it better be real or we might tear this puppies preciouse Toy rope apart. He can call us names must be real degenerating for this doggy stick figures words to matter without us laughing as we ARE BADDER THEN A BAD BITCH BEACUSE we are a Wolf
>>
No. 1032078 ID: 629f2e

You want him to piss you the hell off. Anger is great, let him get really rough with you, you want to see just how good this twig can really be. Just make sure those restraints are REALLY tight, or else your positions might end up flipping part-way through.
>>
No. 1032082 ID: f2320a

>>1032078
Problem is if she starts laughing uncontroably
>>
No. 1032119 ID: eedbeb
File 165247120305.png - (89.26KB , 500x500 , p65.png )
1032119

>Almost always dominant?
I ask Baxter what he meant by that, and he says that making every intimate interaction kinky is too much work. Sometimes he wants a break, especially with longer term partners he has an established relationship with.

“I’m also not a switch, so no, put that evil grin away.” He clarifies.

>Toy rope
The rope may be comfortable, but it’s still strong and if I’m properly restrained I won’t be able to break out.
>>
No. 1032121 ID: eedbeb
File 165247123548.png - (98.86KB , 500x500 , p66.png )
1032121

I lay out my plan for the scene. Baxter will tie me up and offer me treats (the chicken tenders Jack has ordered) to earn my good behavior and sexual favors. Once I’m riled up, I’ll beg for his dick in my snatch and get railed.

Oh yeah, and he gets to call me whatever because I’m a baddie wolf, not one of these tender dogs!

Baxter adds a few more notes to my requests and expresses regret that I won’t be around for aftercare. We pick a safeword, and then the scene starts.
>>
No. 1032124 ID: eedbeb
File 165247160788.png - (100.24KB , 500x500 , p67.png )
1032124

I can tell the Doberman is holding back, but at least he smacks my rump when I forget to call him sir and has a long cock that hits the back of my throat. It feels even better once I can’t restrain myself and whine for a good fucking. He keeps his clothes on, only pushing his pants down to free himself.

“Goddam Anubis.” I curse when I feel Baxter inside me. The dog immediately stops when he notices me and I paw at the cloth over my eyes.

I’m sitting in my living room, the delectable smell of fried chicken in the air. Jack is blushing furiously in the corner and I’m surrounded by loose coils of rope.
>>
No. 1032125 ID: 96c896

Ask how it went. ...hmm, not sure what Baxter is going to do now, he didn't get to orgasm.
>>
No. 1032141 ID: f2320a

>>1032121
Damn this bitch got a pet able tummy
>>
No. 1032199 ID: eedbeb
File 165254175943.png - (98.24KB , 500x500 , p68.png )
1032199

Baxter tucks his still hard dick away and I glare at him while crossing my arms over my chest. It doesn’t look like Thorn roughed him up at all and my disappointment can’t be understated.

“How was it?” I ask.

“Enjoyable, though I wish the scene wasn’t cut off so abruptly.” he replies.

I bristle. “Too bad, bub. You can come back tomorrow, shoo.”

Baxter neatly coils the rope and bids Jack farewell. I have a late dinner and cuddle with Jack until bedtime.
>>
No. 1032200 ID: eedbeb
File 165254178065.png - (81.90KB , 500x500 , p69.png )
1032200

I look around the foggy dream forest and beckon Thorn towards me.

“Did you read my note?”

“Yeah.” She cracks her knuckles with relish. “I like that Baxter guy, is there any way you could swap us back after my first orgasm so I get to finish with him?”

“Ugh, I guess I could masturbate again.” It occurs to me I could let Baxter fuck me too, but that would just be humiliating after the way I’ve been giving him the cold shoulder.

Time to brawl, how do I approach the giant wolf lady?
>>
No. 1032243 ID: 629f2e

Just let Baxter fuck you next time. It'll be too much work to have him untie you and let you masturbate to bring Thorn back, and the moment will have passed by that point. I you aren't comfortable with that, then either just have him finger you until Thorn's back, or attach your clit sucker to get the job done quickly.

You're going to get wrecked no matter how you approach this, so just try to focus on defense. Maybe take a boxer pose, protect your face and try to get in hits where you can, dodging as many as you're able.
>>
No. 1032249 ID: e51896

>>1032243
or maybe three-way with baxter, Jack, and Rosie/Thorn? or would that be a four-way?

how to approach fight with big wolf? uhhhh... slappy fight?
>>
No. 1032289 ID: f2320a

>>1032249
Cunt punch beacuse its the only thing you can reach?
>>
No. 1032299 ID: 401b30

>>1032200
Oh good time for naked fights.

Sweep the leg, that always works.
>>
No. 1032306 ID: e5709d

This is a dream.
Stuff yourself inside thorn's vagina. Completely.
>>
No. 1032315 ID: eedbeb
File 165262690092.png - (88.33KB , 500x500 , p70.png )
1032315

>Baxter
It’s way more convenient to let Baxter fuck me back into Thorn and vice versa than interrupting whatever kink stuff is going on by excusing myself to my room to masturbate. I’ll get Jack’s approval first, though.

>Realistic fighting techniques
Well, if I’m not going to run away, I’m going to try my best to defeat Thorn! She lets me get close, head cocked to the side like she’s curious to see what I’ll do. I put up my fists and slam an uppercut into her cunt.
>>
No. 1032316 ID: eedbeb
File 165262691503.png - (101.90KB , 500x500 , p71.png )
1032316

Pain and physics seem to work somewhat normally in the dream, and Thorn shrieks and clutches her lady parts after my devastating blow.

“Ow! That stung you little brat!”

I attempt to knock her off balance by kicking behind her ankle, but I might as well be trying to uproot a tree.

Thorn slaps me, open pawed, and I’m thrown to the ground. I look up to see a wall of fur falling towards me as Thorn goes for the body slam.
>>
No. 1032317 ID: eedbeb
File 165262693063.png - (114.51KB , 500x500 , p72.png )
1032317

“I’ll admit I haven’t seen soul death in ages…You’re saying it was an accident?”

My vision is dark but I hear an unfamiliar female voice, along with Thorn stammering a reply. There’s a cool paw on my shoulder and I crack open my eyes.
>>
No. 1032320 ID: 899c9f

What's going on?
>>
No. 1032321 ID: c58093

Awww man, we summoned the wrong god. Well, at least Thorn seems guilty about what she did and the experience will help her restrain herself next time

For now, thank Anubis for reviving your soul, how you can repay the favor, and tell what you and Thorn was actually trying to do, and maybe she might help us a bit with trying to summon the god we were actually targetting... unless Anubis was the one that put Thorn in us. Might want to ask just in case. Anubis might help us regardless if she put Thorn in our life or not
>>
No. 1032352 ID: 96c896

Wrong god. Oh well, ask if they know who Thorn belongs to.
>>
No. 1032360 ID: 401b30

>>1032317
Rare opportunity to do a god, rarer still to double-team one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>>
No. 1032368 ID: eedbeb
File 165265687863.png - (106.60KB , 500x500 , p73.png )
1032368

>Wrong god
“Wuz goin’ on?” I ask woozily. It takes me a moment to recognize Anubis in her female form, she’s shredded and she has a nice pair of pierced tiddies.
“Oh good, you’re back. Your soul was badly damaged by your friend here, but your living body is still fine so I thought I’d fix you up instead of taking you to the afterlife.” Anubis explains.

“I’m really sorry, didn’t know that could happen.” Thorn mutters.

“Try not to hurt each other in the future, I’ll be on my way.”
>>
No. 1032369 ID: eedbeb
File 165265688836.png - (83.26KB , 500x500 , p74.png )
1032369

“Wait!” Even if Anubis isn’t who I was hoping to summon, she still might know how to help Thorn. I quickly summarize the situation.

“Hm…No, I don’t think it was me, I tend not to bless mortals too often.” Anubis squints and leans closer to me. “Oh, but I totally recognize you! You’re the dog who has horny dreams all the time. It’s less trouble to have sex with mortals in dreams, they usually don’t remember, so me and the boys have probably guest starred a few times. I really have to go, hope that helps.”

She glimmers with starlight and waves goodbye before disappearing into the ether.

That’s all I remember when I wake up the next morning tangled in the blankets.
>>
No. 1032372 ID: 96c896

Ayyyy, you've been fucking gods on the regular, go you.
Shit, what if Thorn isn't a blessing, but a baby? Anyway, try contacting the fertility god next. How do you normally do that?
>>
No. 1032373 ID: e51896

Alright, so to summon Morrigan, why don't we go hunting for a powerful predator and then use that as an offering to summon that god? Do you know anyone that hunts or maybe fishes? Ask if Jack and/or his friends is interested in going hunting or fishing with you, and if we can find a bear, mountain lion, or shark to take down. Then we'll have Thorn fight it.

The only thing we'll need to be careful about is not have any other hunters mistake thorn as a wild animal and try to shoot her, and the wild animal tries to hurt Thorn too badly. We'll need Jack and any other hunting friends with us to make sure Thorn isn't hurt.
>>
No. 1032452 ID: eedbeb
File 165271204667.png - (45.04KB , 500x500 , p75.png )
1032452

>Thorn might be an unintended god baby
I break out into a cold sweat and stay paralyzed in bed for an hour at the thought.

When I finally drag myself out of bed, I have a headache and my tongue is dry. Getting in contact with the other gods is my highest priority.

Who should I aim for first?
A. Bau, suggest method
B. Fenrir, via fancy Baxter BDSM
C. Morrigan, via hunting a powerful beast
>>
No. 1032455 ID: f2320a

>>1032452
Would this mean you are god pregnant with thorn?
>>
No. 1032463 ID: 1235cc

Still stand by my suggestion to hunt! We'll even get food out of it if we succeed
>>
No. 1032502 ID: eedbeb
File 165274760025.png - (67.67KB , 500x500 , p76.png )
1032502

>I’m preggers with Thorn
I think we’re long past the metaphorical gestation stage. Thorn has been there a long time, I just wasn’t able to let her out.

>C
Eyes on the big war wolf prize, Morrigan’s gonna be the toughest to summon so I want to get that out of the way first. Fighting other dogs is a bad idea, so I can find a wild animal, like a mountain lion and make Thorn face it in hand to hand combat.

A. Go to the zoo (can finish today, but Thorn’s reputation with the police will get worse)
B. Coordinate a hunting trip with Jack’s help (takes three days)
>>
No. 1032504 ID: 629f2e

B, the zoo's just a bad idea all around. Most of the creatures there have never even seen the wild, so they're just lazy beasts meandering about their pens. Set up a trip, and enjoy your time until then.
>>
No. 1032505 ID: 96c896

B.
Can you multitask and work with Jack to summon Bau while on the trip?
>>
No. 1032510 ID: 899c9f

Go to the zoo and pick a fight with a huge alligator.
>>
No. 1032554 ID: e51896

Hunting trip is go! Not only will we have Thorne fight a strong wild animal, we can hunt smaller prey on the side for some meals for later. Yum!
>>
No. 1032602 ID: eedbeb
File 165282600928.png - (93.80KB , 500x500 , p77.png )
1032602

>B
It turns out Milo, Jack’s friend who was in contention for plowing, is a regular hunter and backpacker who takes trips into the mountains to the northwest of the city. I’ve never been on an overnight trip in the wild, but I’m not about to shy away from walking for 10 hours in the woods. I’m a dog, after all.

Impromptu planning lasts all day, and I get a pack with water, food, and a sleeping bag for the trip. That night I explain the excursion in more detail to Thorn, then set out the next morning with Jack and Milo.
>>
No. 1032603 ID: eedbeb
File 165282601732.png - (84.27KB , 500x500 , p78.png )
1032603

The rocky trail hurts my paws after a few hours, but I push on. We make camp in a secluded site with an old fire pit and roast hotdogs on skewers.

Milo has a scent bait to lure in a large predator, as well as a rifle in case things go wrong. He tells us he’ll get up early to set the bait and then get us up to wait in a camo hunting blind.

The plan goes off without a hitch, and the stout Rottweiler shakes me awake at the crack of dawn to huddle in a cold little shelter with the Clitsucker 5000 clutched in my fist.
>>
No. 1032604 ID: eedbeb
File 165282602397.png - (74.89KB , 500x500 , p79.png )
1032604

To my surprise, the first animal that wanders into view is actually an enormous bull moose. Should I wait for something else or have Thorn fight him?
>>
No. 1032605 ID: 899c9f

Perfect. Do it quickly, before he smells you.
>>
No. 1032606 ID: 96c896

>>1032604
This seems pretty good.
>>
No. 1032608 ID: bb78f2

Attack him with a personal rendition of Childish Gambino's Feels Like Summer.
>>
No. 1032621 ID: 26a54e

Well yes do sic Thorn on him, but a bull moose like this is probably being hunted by something other than you too, so be wary of a third party joining the fight.
>>
No. 1032645 ID: eedbeb
File 165283976285.png - (69.65KB , 500x500 , p80.png )
1032645

>Fight!
I start schlicking furiously, praying that the noise doesn’t alert the moose. He smells something foreign, whether dog or dog juice, and pauses to scan the underbrush. A twig snaps behind him and he whips his head around right as I reach my peak.
>>
No. 1032646 ID: eedbeb
File 165283977685.png - (95.77KB , 500x500 , p81.png )
1032646

I burst out of the flimsy tarp thing and lunge for my prey. Ha! I’m glad Rosie picked someone my size. He’s distracted by something, looking the other way, and I tackle him to the ground.

He brays with rage and we wrestle violently. My fangs dig gouges into his skin and he tries to impale me on his wide rack. He’s a tad stronger, but weakening as I injure him.

I’m about to seal my victory when a third party joins in on the fight. Razor sharp claws slice down my back and I howl with pain before throwing myself backwards on top of the mountain lion that attacked me.

Now would be a great time to call for some godly aid. What powers should I ask for from Morrigan to defeat my enemies?
>>
No. 1032650 ID: 4c4bfb

Power Punch.

Make that puma all flat-faced
>>
No. 1032651 ID: 899c9f

Bulletproof skin and a row of spines down your back.
>>
No. 1032653 ID: 325f24

Increase a body part
Specifically expand ass
So you can do this
>>1031613
But more fatally.
Or just increase a paw and slap/punch/claw puma
>>
No. 1032660 ID: 398c6a

Hey, wait. The other animals walk on two legs too?
Why are the dogs the only ones who live cities?
>>
No. 1032661 ID: e5709d

Don't beg the gods for the power to be a bigger jerk.

Back off, make a quip about the brawl, then use hit-and-run tactics to slow them down. Keep them angry and separated.
>>
No. 1032669 ID: f2320a

>>1032661
Support
>>
No. 1032675 ID: df76b1

It's a cat; you're a dog. Ask for the power to be more of a dog.
>>
No. 1032709 ID: eedbeb
File 165291571613.png - (94.67KB , 500x500 , p82.png )
1032709

>Hey wait a second, other animals are sentient and walk on two legs too?
Yes. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

>Back off
Hard to do when I’m sandwiched on both sides by my foes.

>Power punch
I send a mental prayer to Morrigan, wishing for the strength to free myself and strike the definitive blow! My blood boils with fiery magic and I surge to my feet.
>>
No. 1032710 ID: eedbeb
File 165291572775.png - (87.50KB , 500x500 , p83.png )
1032710

The moose spots Jack and Milo, who were exposed when I dislodged their hiding place, and wisely decides to run. The cougar flips onto all fours and pounces on me again. This time I meet her with a fist to the gut, knocking the breath out of her lungs.

The bloodlust urges me to finish her off. I can feel the essence of Morrigan urging me onward.
A. Kill (Morrigan will be pleased)
B. Naw (Morrigan will be upset but still talk to me)
>>
No. 1032711 ID: 96c896

[SPARE]
>>
No. 1032712 ID: 899c9f

Spare, so you have their full attention.
>>
No. 1032722 ID: d0108b

kill
>>
No. 1032727 ID: 798908

>>1032710
death by snu-snu specifically
>>
No. 1032732 ID: 629f2e

Killing is okay sometimes. This feels like sometimes enough for me, go for it.
>>
No. 1032738 ID: 71d395

Nah, bro. Morrigan, mah gurl, you have anger issues and need therapy.

Spare.
>>
No. 1032743 ID: e5709d

Crush her limbs into fine powder, then focus on the angry moose with a shotg-
[dodge]
>>
No. 1032752 ID: e4b19e

Kill
I mean, we came here to hunt, thats what these animals are here for, to get hunted, and we need to get a sacrifice for Morrigan from a tough fight. I mean, all animals in this world are sentient anyways, so how else do we eat here?
>>
No. 1032832 ID: eedbeb
File 165296710291.png - (80.18KB , 500x500 , p84.png )
1032832

>Kill
I contemplate sparing the mountain lion just to piss off Morrigan and get their full attention, but that’d be unnecessarily petty. Instead I tear out the feline’s throat with my teeth.

“Well done, strong warrior.” says a deep voice.

I turn to see the top half of a wolf floating in the air, dressed with scars and heavy armor.

Now’s my chance to explain the situation with Rosie. How do I phrase things?
>>
No. 1032834 ID: 30b9f6

Lick your chops, give her a thumbs up back.

"Yo mama. Or are you? Other mother wants to know. 'parently you guys get on well in her hot sexy dreams, Anubis sez."
>>
No. 1032842 ID: ceaaf1
1032842

Don't if I can phrase it like a really lecherous she-werewolf would, but:

"Hey, there. Nice get up! We wanted to ask you, you the one who created me to share room in this pomeranian's body?"
>>
No. 1032908 ID: eedbeb
File 165301243131.png - (60.31KB , 500x500 , p85.png )
1032908

I reciprocate the thumbs up of approval and cut straight to the chase.

“You my mom?”

Morrigan gapes at you. “Eh?”

I sigh and go into slightly more detail. “I’m kind of body sharing with a Pomeranian girl after Anubis said you guys regularly had dream sex with her. So, did you make me?”
>>
No. 1032909 ID: eedbeb
File 165301244789.png - (47.87KB , 500x500 , p86.png )
1032909

Morrigan drifts closer and sniffs around my shoulders.

“I suppose it’s possible…You do resemble me somewhat. That said, if I was the one to plant the seed I did not mean to. Blasted Bau would be the one to blame for making us and that, er, very sexually frustrated fluffy dog breed.”
>>
No. 1032910 ID: 96c896

>>1032909
Alright ask how best to summon Bau.
>>
No. 1032912 ID: 26a54e

>>1032910
Yeah pretty much this.
>>
No. 1032913 ID: 69c40e

Bau made the other gods?
>>
No. 1032927 ID: 899c9f

What counts is the one who did the deed! We need a new body. One with its throat not torn out.
>>
No. 1032930 ID: e51896

Should we ask if Morrigan wants to see Rosie, at least to see if he recognizes her?
>>
No. 1032986 ID: eedbeb
File 165307324195.png - (64.22KB , 500x500 , p87.png )
1032986

Morrigan seems uncomfortable with the situation. She looks around and clears her throat. “Very good job with the mountain lion, I must be off, good luck with your investigation.”

>Bau made the other gods?
No, it appears he’s partially responsible for making me. Not through fucking Rosie himself but from poking a hole in Morrigan’s metaphorical condom.

“How do I summon Bau?” I ask. The fertility god seems to be the best next target.
>>
No. 1032987 ID: eedbeb
File 165307327655.png - (79.53KB , 500x500 , p88.png )
1032987

“In the old days they’d throw orgies in Bau’s honor, lots of wine and cheese and togas, never appealed to me personally. You could try to pray to get pregnant before sex, you have to mean it though, the guy doesn’t take kinks seriously. Uh…get horribly injured and asking for healing should work too.”

With that, the apparition disappears and I’m left to gather Milo and Jack and return to the city. We get back in the late afternoon, weary from the long trip.

I feel like I’m on to something, and I want to stay as myself for now. How do I summon Bau?
>>
No. 1032993 ID: 9a2966

>>1032987
Get wickedly injured and ask for healing, huh? How might we best achiev-

BAU BAR BRAWL BAU BAR BRAWL BAU BAR BRAWL BAU BAR BRA

...oh wait, better idea.

BAU BAR ORGY BAU BAR ORGY BAU BAR ORGY BAU BAR OR

Find/crash a strip joint with plenty of finger food, drinks, etc, - the modern equivalent would kick the socks of any ye olde party style, alright.

The other idea is eeeh. Pregnancy seems unwise at this stage. You're not ready to settle down just yet and make Rosie and Morrigan grandmas!
>>
No. 1033006 ID: 5137d4
1033006

Weaponize the internet and host a wireless hands-free jerkoff.
>>
No. 1033007 ID: 96c896

Orgy. Get all the guys Rosie lined up.
>>
No. 1033009 ID: 97d0f9

Let's get ourselves hurt!

Hunting time!
>>
No. 1033012 ID: a2aeab

Hmm... do you and Rosie share the same injuries? you did get clawed in the back by the puma. You're strong, and powerful so it's just a small wound for you, but to Rosie, that must hurt like hell.
In case Rosie is greatly injured from that claw attack when she turns back, write to her about getting her injury healed by summoning Bau. But let her know about the plan b orgy
>>
No. 1033024 ID: f2320a

>>1032987
Time to get fat on greasy fat food drink bad booze and watch people fuck just need to do sexstuff without cumming mouth only penetration and pawjobs?
>>
No. 1033028 ID: 629f2e

Let Baxter go beyond what a regular dom is allowed to do and just really beat the shit out of you. Then pray for healing.
>>
No. 1033097 ID: eedbeb
File 165315538901.png - (78.74KB , 500x500 , p89.png )
1033097

>Injury Transfer?
I ask Jack for details on the transformation and he says that the swap is fairly instantaneous, which I assume means Rosie and I have separate bodies instead of horrifically morphing into each other. That means injuries won’t transfer. I’m not sure how it works, hopefully whatever we have going on makes it easy for the gods to separate us.

>Fancy Orgy
Still, I’d rather have a bunch of sex instead of getting severely injured. I’m a badass, but I’m also a sane badass.
>>
No. 1033098 ID: eedbeb
File 165315540050.png - (75.41KB , 500x500 , p90.png )
1033098

>The Plan
Jack and his friends put together the funds to reserve a strip club for a couple hours, with plenty of finger food and a Greek theme. It takes all evening to coordinate, with the event happening tomorrow night.

When I explain this to Rosie in our shared dream, she seems supportive, but also a bit upset.

“What’s wrong?”

The white little dog sighs. “I dunno, it’s just kind of weird that you’re going to be you for the next 24 hours. I thought we agreed to 3-4 hours a day.”
>>
No. 1033099 ID: 9a2966

>>1033098
Mm. True. But 3-4 hours is not enough time for some projects and figuring this stuff out seems important.

Well, you can do this one thing and then let her have her slob vacay. 24 hours split on 3.5 hours equals, uh... like a week, right?

You don't have to be around EVERY day after all. She can have a whole week if you have a whole day. That sounds fair enough for now.
>>
No. 1033114 ID: d724fd

Remember, Rosie is a horny dog. it isnt probably just about amount of time, but also her wanting to take part of the orgy.

I'd say lets let her partake in the orgy. While hunting is thorne's specialty, orgy seems like Rosie's. when the orgy begins, Thorne will summon rosie with the sex toy, and let her have fun, then we'll agree to Rosie to not summon Thorne for a certain amount of days for a break unless she wants to summon Thorne later.

Remind Rosie this is about summoning a god for answers and help us out with this predicament after all.
>>
No. 1033149 ID: 96c896

>>1033098
>for the next 24 hours
I don't understand. The orgy's only going to be for a couple hours, so why does Thorn have to be in control for that long?
>>
No. 1033151 ID: 629f2e

>>1033114

Yeah, give Rosie a chance to really fuck! And if she blows her load, then Thorn gets to play again, so it works out.
>>
No. 1033189 ID: eedbeb
File 165318758079.png - (83.00KB , 500x500 , p91.png )
1033189

“Organizing group sex with fancy nontoxic grapes and stuff takes time, I want to contribute to the mission too and you’ve been the one making all the plans.” I say. “We’ll get to switch around a bunch during the orgy, don’t worry about it.”

“Alright. I’m just, I guess, paranoid you’ll want to stay in control.” Rosie mutters in a rush.

I definitely do want to enjoy a full day of life and I tell Rosie as much.
>>
No. 1033190 ID: eedbeb
File 165318759618.png - (75.43KB , 500x500 , p92.png )
1033190

She squeaks with alarm. “See? That’s what I’m saying! What’ll I do if you decide to never orgasm again?”

“I like sex too much and you’re on vacation, I’m not gonna trap you here or anything and by the time you need to go back to work we’ll have things figured out.” I insist.

The poor thing still seems worried, but I think I deserve a chance to properly enjoy myself. I wake up the next morning and eat everything in Rosie’s fridge.

What should I do before the main event? All reasonable suggestions will be taken.
>>
No. 1033191 ID: 629f2e

Take a shit. You just ate a whole fridge of food.

For a less gross suggestion though, maybe go shopping? You don't have much of a wardrobe of your own, head down to the mall with Jack and try to figure out a style for yourself (or just send him to take your sizes and shop for you, because shopping sounds boring af).

Actually, maybe get Baxter to help. Jack loves Rosie, and would probably pick out clothes she would wear. Baxter, meanwhile, is a sharp dresser who has plowed your ass, not hers. He's clearly the better pick here.
>>
No. 1033195 ID: 96c896

Get a manicure.
>>
No. 1033196 ID: e51896

I feel we should do something for Rosie, like maybe a gift or something... though if we buy her something, it'll be with her own money, so that wouldn't be a gift...

I think the only thing I can think of is to find a physical competition we excel at to compete in to earn money, like a arm wrestling competition, eating contest, dog race, or a boxing match and win a lot of money or something... hmmm...

before we decide, First and foremost, we should talk to Jack about Rosie's concerns, and how you want to make her less worried, and if he has any ideas as to how we can make Rosie feel better. As Rosie's boyfriend, he might know what to do.
>>
No. 1033222 ID: 4e13e6

Hurray! We shall get a gift for Rosie!

Uhh... You sure recreational sex will get Bau to come along? She seems rather "red-pilled" for that.
>>
No. 1033224 ID: f2320a

>>1033196
Hmmm we do got that puma corpse could get it stuffed or mount the head on the wall, as everything is bipedal you could quite easily get a seamless fancy furcoat made from it that fits you while open and is badass and closed for rose for fancy
>>
No. 1033287 ID: eedbeb
File 165327309515.png - (72.58KB , 500x500 , p93.png )
1033287

>Take a shit
It’s my first one! Wow, this is really something, can’t wait to do more in the future.

>Shopping with Milo
The hunter dragged my kill all the way back from the mountains for me, how sweet. We head to his preferred game processing butcher shop so the fur can be made into a magnificent coat.

>Manicure
While the body is being processed, Milo takes me out for a claw filing and a finger soak in a warm minty bowl. I don’t really see the point, but it’s still a novel experience.
>>
No. 1033288 ID: eedbeb
File 165327310468.png - (94.18KB , 500x500 , p94.png )
1033288

>Is recreational sex good enough for Bau?
No, but recreational sex with a Greek theme is. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

>Gift for Rosie
We call in Baxter for help selecting an outfit for me and a second one for Rosie.

Please give written or drawn clothing options for both parties.
>>
No. 1033289 ID: 899c9f

A sundress for Thorn and a badass leather jacket for Rose.
>>
No. 1033292 ID: 26a54e

>>1033289
And pink panties with a ribbon on the front for Thorn, to really seal the deal.
>>
No. 1033300 ID: 8483cf

Corset for Rose. She's THIS close to a perfect hourglass.

I think a blazer for Thorn would work well.
>>
No. 1033306 ID: f2320a

>>1033288
Fur coat made from that cougar
>>
No. 1033326 ID: eedbeb
File 165332923862.png - (93.16KB , 500x500 , p95.png )
1033326

>Fur coat
Sadly, pelts take a while to prepare. All the fat and stuff on the inside layer of the skin has to be scraped, the leather needs to be tanned, and then a tailor has to make it into clothing. I’ll get the coat in a week or so, but for now I need something for the party tonight.

>Thorn: Sundress and panties
Clothes are useless but this isn’t half bad. I admire myself in the mirror with a few twirls to show off the skirt. Can’t wait to tear this up later.

>Rosie: Leather jacket and corset
I put her clothes in a brown paper bag for later.
>>
No. 1033327 ID: eedbeb
File 165332924791.png - (82.83KB , 500x500 , p96.png )
1033327

It’s time to head to the club. With my new clothes I’m basically unrecognizable, and the policedog we run into on the way merely tips her hat at me and calls me ‘ma’am’.

I seat myself under a fake marble column and help myself to wine and a gyro off a gold painted plastic tray. Chip the Malamute is introduced for the first time and his dick is blessedly proportional.

Recommend actions for the following bacchanal.
>>
No. 1033355 ID: f2320a

>>1033327
Dick sucking really doing everything dont want the party over so soon
>>
No. 1033361 ID: 753af8

This is Rosie"s time to shine. Attempt to summon her.
>>
No. 1033365 ID: 26a54e

If it's between someone's legs, your mouth is making contact with it.
>>
No. 1033372 ID: 331953

Fade. To. Black.

Please.
>>
No. 1033431 ID: eedbeb
File 165340037828.png - (104.81KB , 500x500 , p97.png )
1033431

>Fade to black
Jack dims the lights until I yell at him in disapproval. I tell him curtly that I came here to suck and fuck and I’d like to see what I’m sucking and fucking thank you very much.

>Suck
I put my long, flat tongue to work licking Milo and Chip’s dicks, one held in each paw. Baxter watches from his seat on broad sofa, chiseled with gleaming, oiled fur. He looks like someone who expects to be worshipped.
>>
No. 1033432 ID: eedbeb
File 165340040619.png - (97.54KB , 500x500 , p98.png )
1033432

>Summon Rosie
After the foreplay, I position myself so that Jack is fucking me while I jerk off his friends. This is so Rosie doesn’t get impaled if I switch while Chip is inside me.

“Ohhhh.” I come to right as Milo spills across my snout. I’m drowning in a giant yellow sundress while my boyfriend rocks into me. He politely hands me the Clitsucker 5000.

>>
No. 1033435 ID: f2320a

>>1033432
looks like its time for rapid switching, sort of want to find out what happens when we switch on a dick for ultimate tightness on the knot
>>
No. 1033436 ID: f2320a

>>1033326
also to be fair in that sundress you do look milfy
>>
No. 1033438 ID: 629f2e

Pleasure to the fullest! Flip back and forth repeatedly while sucking and fucking until you're not even sure if you're Thorn or Rosie anymore.
>>
No. 1033480 ID: eedbeb
File 165343531237.png - (57.08KB , 500x500 , p99.png )
1033480

The rest of the hour devolves into a blur of swapping between me and Thorn as we have raunchy sex. It’s pure satisfaction that I’ve never experienced before, deep in the ache of my cunt and the sound of panting.

We take a break to recharge and I’m feeding Jack the special non-toxic grapes when a warm light blooms above the set, forming a very soft looking dog.
>>
No. 1033481 ID: eedbeb
File 165343532041.png - (65.62KB , 500x500 , p100.png )
1033481

I leap at the chance to explain everything to Bau, who holds me like a pup against her fluffy bosom while I talk. She asks to see Thorn, which takes a good deal more rest for my sore bits before I can manage.

“Ah, what strong offspring.” Bau circles me in her strong arms. “Have you been a good wolf, my dear?”
>>
No. 1033486 ID: 26a54e

Nope.
>>
No. 1033488 ID: e5709d

No.
>>
No. 1033496 ID: 96c896

Absolutely not.
>>
No. 1033499 ID: df76b1

...attempts were made
>>
No. 1033500 ID: 8483cf

Nnnnnnnope
>>
No. 1033502 ID: fa94e5

We only had one rampage of course we have been good.
>>
No. 1033505 ID: eedbeb
File 165344581088.png - (82.06KB , 500x500 , p101.png )
1033505

“Hell no.”

“Why don’t you think so?” Bau asks pleasantly.

“Uh, well I broke a window at Rosie’s favorite bar the first time I came into being and I killed someone yesterday.” I shrug. “General debauchery.”

Bau pulls me into a tight hug. “You might need some work to be a good dog, but you’re already a fine wolf. Morrigan must be very proud. I will fulfill your request for a mortal body to call your own.”
>>
No. 1033506 ID: eedbeb
File 165344582594.png - (86.97KB , 500x500 , p102.png )
1033506

I melt into the soft, fragrant fur and close my eyes. I feel like I’m lying on a rich rug in front of the fireplace in a log cabin.

I wake up on the floor. Rosie is snoring, her big fluffy head resting on Jack’s chest.
I wake up in Jack’s embrace. I reach out to touch Thorn’s paw for the first time, wondering at the heft of each clawed finger.

We both start when Baxter cracks his neck.

“Ready for round two?” he asks.

Thanks for reading!
>>
No. 1033529 ID: f2320a

>>1033506
Thanks for running


Delete post []
Password